Speaker 1: Hey, how you doing come on in and have us seeing this talk.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've been going over the photographs I took while we were in Turkey, and I just posted a gallery of photos from Darren Kuru and I got to tell you what a strange and eerie place. How they got twenty thousand people to live in that situation is just beyond me. And they call it a city, it's more like an apartment complex. There were groups of people that were led down into the different layers of this stone edifice. And it's funny because the first layer allows for animals and for the goods, and there's a couple of kitchens in there. But you keep going down further and further one hundred feet, two hundred feet, three hundred feet, and oh my god, it is not only is it claustrophobic, and I found myself a little nervous, but there is just strangeness carved in the bedrock. It's completely carved, it's not partially carved. It's every room, every corridor, every shaft. There's waterways that go down. How they dealt with sewage is beyond me. We were told that it would be brought up human and animal sewage would be brought up through ventilation shafts, which is kind of weird. And the ventilation shafts are strange. I have a photograph of one of the surface ventilation shafts that are somewhat protected from the elements, and they go all the way to the bottom four hundred plus feet to the very bottom of this of this city, of this apartment complex. And I have to say, I do have a little bit of claustrophobia. And when I was down in this thing and we were, you know, passing through layers and layers and going further down, further down, it's a little disconcerting. It really is. It really is nerve wracking. But somebody engineered the ventilation system so that fresh, cool air passes to the lowest regions of this city. And this is a piece of genius because one of the big issues that I have discovered in a number of other people mentioned is that when you go into an enclosure like the Great Pyramid at Giza, there's no air, there's no air ventilation. When you go to the king's chamber, when you go to the queen's chamber, when you're walking in the Grand Gallery, up the stairs into these other chambers. They have no air and it just shuts your system down. You have to force your way into these other areas simply because it is hot, it's humid, and the ale the air is stagnant. It's stagnant, and so the body's natural recourse is to panic, which is claustrophobia. You want to get the hell out of there. This is why a lot of people go into the Great Pyramid and they're like, what the hell is this all about?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I have people that have joined us on tours and they're like, they get halfway and they had halfway through and they want to go to the go back out again. So darren Kuru is engineered in some strange way where air is circulated through the deepest chambers. It's cool air because you're underground. I think it was about one hundred and two degrees on the surface. When we entered the chambers. We had a wonderful guide who kind of give us a short history. But you know, you are cramped in there. There's no light whatsoever. There is candlelight, and that's it. We had large areas. They even had a church. They had carved in the second and third level where people can meet and congregate, and you know how they did this, why they did this. We still don't know how they survived decades down there.
Speaker 1: And of all.
Speaker 2: And of all the strangeness, twenty thousand people, twenty thousand people lived in this city, and I just couldn't figure it out. Again, the engineering is phenomenal. It's not necessarily perfectly cut. Some of the rooms are a little dodgy, but it is a work of brilliance in many ways. And the ventilation, this is the real question mark. I don't know how they did it. It's cut, it's a shaft they cut into the bedrock. The air is cool, it's fresh, and it circulates in all the chambers. And for me, this is a big issue. I don't I wouldn't say I have claustrophobia, but I don't like tight, tight spaces for hundreds of yards, crawling down hundreds of yards, which is what happens when you're in the Red Pyramid or the Bent Pyramid, or you're going down the subterranean shaft of the Great Pyramid. That thing collapses and you're you know, it's one hundred plus one hundred and twenty yards. It's easy to get claustrophobia because you're not getting air, You're breathing stale air and you have to just force your way down. But the darren Kuru is fascinating.
Speaker 1: I have a complete.
Speaker 2: Gallery of these rooms of the group we were with. There's even some strange car figures that are at the entrance of this city darren Kuru. Now, we were told that there are over six hundred access points along the side of this entrance way, and this is you know, people have been going in and out of it for centuries.
Speaker 1: We don't know exactly if it was used for.
Speaker 2: Coverage from earth damage, perhaps the devastation its guests to be the guestimant is around four thousand years old. I think it's significantly older simply because it was probably a shelter for a devastated surface, probably uninhabitable surface and to and the local lore is that it was used to hide people from marauding warriors who would come in and want to just kill everybody in the area and pillage the place. So hard to say, but it is fascinating. Again, Go to Facebook or to Earth Ages, either International or the group page.
Speaker 1: Look at these rooms. Look at the giant.
Speaker 2: Boulders that were carved into wheel shapes to collapse and protect people who were in the shaft's kind of strange. And I have a couple of photographs of people who are in these different rooms, which gives you an idea of just how large they were and also the many, many man hours it took to carved Darren Kourou. So check that out and perhaps you can join us group. I think we're going to try to go again in twenty twenty five. If not, we'll go twenty twenty six. I think we definitely want to go earlier, perhaps late spring rather than summertime, because the average temperature was like one oh two, and that's just not good. It doesn't it just it's exhausting, it really is. So check that out. Today's program is Edgar Casey's Giants, and we're looking at some of the hominins that Edgar Casey talks about. Now, remember we've talked about the Akashak Records a number of different programs, and Edgar Casey was the master observer of ancient Earth through the Akashak Records, and he speaks on the early hominins, the early hybrids that were created on Earth, and how the energetics of the soul passed through, and we're testing these bodies, these hominins, and through a period of time. Eventually we're stuck in these bodies.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The other thing that we're going to learn about today is Homo sapiens are just one category. We know about the dignificence. We know about Neanderthals, we know about Creo magnum, and there's other offshoots, the Hobbits people, and then there's a whole series of experiments, which are the ape men that we have seen in different museums and heard about. So who were the giants and why were they created? There's evidence of giants in the Bible, there's evidence of giants in ancient Egypt, Sumeria. We see evidence of them in South America. How did they migrate? Where did they migrate from? Why don't we see giants today? There's a lot of questions about the evidence of giants in North America, most notably present day United States. We're gonna learn more about these mound builders, who were many of them were a race of giants eight feet to twelve feet some places fourteen feet tall. That's a big human being. So let's talk about today the Kashik Records Edgar Casey, which is always a great fascination, and early hominins and where did the Giants Go? So today's program is Edgar Casey's Giants, and my guest is author Jim Vieira. We're featuring an incredible opportunity to visit one of the real enigmas of the ancient world, and that is Easter Island in the Pacific Ocean. This is a new tour that we're doing. It looks like this will probably be the only chance we get to go because it's very challenging.
Speaker 1: To get over there.
Speaker 2: But we're lucky because doctor Edwin Barnhardt, our host and our tour leader, has been surveying this island for over a number of years and has some really amazing insights on just how detailed and how complicated and how mysterious this island is.
Speaker 1: Going to be.
Speaker 2: March fifteenth through twenty third, I wanted to ask just a brief question or two because I obviously have never been there. I'm really excited to be a part of this. It was a highlight talk about the moai. There's a number of them, aren't there.
Speaker 3: There are so many moai there it's outrageous. You see from coffee table books that there's lines of them, but in point of fact, there's over one thousand moi and they're spread all over the island. They're where ancient villages used to be. So we're going to go visit a bunch of those. There's also the quarry. There's one quarry where almost all of them were made, and a lot of them are still half made lying in the quarry. That thing is just a sight to see how grew up.
Speaker 1: Briefly, and I didn't they have an observatory there.
Speaker 2: Is it a planetarium or is it more of a setup for evening sites.
Speaker 3: It's a planetarium. It's a passion project by a man named EDMUNDO Edwards who's been studying the archaeo astronomy of the island for his entire life, I think almost fifty years now. He knows more than anyone and he put together this planetarium to share this lifetime of knowledge with the visitors that come to the place.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: So March fifteenth to the twenty third, that is a week, and it sounds like we've really packed a lot in during those seven days, right.
Speaker 3: I tell you, For an island that's only twelve miles across. There is an endless amount of things to see there.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to it. Fantastic all right.
Speaker 2: For more information to go to Earthancients dot com forward slash tours. Look for the photo of Ed standing next to one of the big Mai sculptures and registers as you can again go to earthachents dot com forward slash tours. Thanks Ed, Thank you Cliff. This week we're returning to the subject of giants and we have Jim Vieira with us. Jim is the co author of The Jians of Stonehenge and Ancient Britain, and he also read another book called Giants on Record with Huyton. Jim has also been on a History channel, He's on television quite regularly. He's all over the place. But one of the reasons I'm bringing Jim back is that he has done a deep dive and actually done significant research on Edgar Casey. And we've talked about Edgar Casey in the past. One of the unique aspects of Casey is that when he would do a reading, not only would he describe the individual he is working with, he would present the background and the details of that lifetime in great clarity. And what Jim has done is he's done some research and continues to do research on some of the early hominins, and we're going to speak with him today about giants and maybe perhaps some lineage of the giants throughout Earth's history. So, Hey, Jim, great to see you. Welcome back to Earth Agents.
Speaker 4: Nice to see Cliff. I appreciate you having me on again.
Speaker 2: Hey, talk about your interest on Edgar Casey. I mean, he's an easy one to really enjoy simply because of his work, But what's the compelling interest?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I was in this lifetime, my movie character is oriented towards understanding metaphysics. In my early teenage years, if you can believe it, I read a massive amount of metaphysical literature. I read the Upanishads, Laotsu, like all the non juistic masters, and I read a lot of Casey's material. And I find that a lot of people are interested in ancient mysteries, but they're also as a gateway drug to get into metaphysics and spirituality to really figure out, you know, what are we doing in time and space? What is my eternal nature? Things like that. So Casey is great because he got some things wrong. He made predictions about the future that didn't come true right, But he also has an astonishing track record of things he should have never known about that that were posthumously revealed, like in the Dead Sea Scrolls. A couple of years after he died, he said the Nile flowed backwards, and NASA proved that as well. So it's a great way to view the past in an objective fashion. And I've always been drawn to Casey because he's it's as simple as it rings true and my intuition tells me there's a story here, and you want to I want to study the Casey material to see where it points and then evaluate if he was correct or not.
Speaker 2: Now, one of the things that I have found interesting is you've actually gone to the offices in Virginia Beach and read the full files.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, so when he was Yeah, So when.
Speaker 2: You go there, do you actually have to get you get permission?
Speaker 1: And what is it?
Speaker 2: What do they do pull out a microfiche to look at the reading or how how is it presented to you?
Speaker 4: I was a lot to look at the uh, the written records. I've spoken four times. The fourth time is next month, I'm speaking again at the Casey Conference. But I'm friends with a lot, you know, John van Awkin and Greg Little, Laura Little, a lot of the people associated with with the Casey Foundation. I was just on the Edgar Casey biography last year, the season premiere for Ancient Aliens, which actually was very very good. So I'm friendly with They like me there because I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you speak positively about Casey, and that's that's probably why. But also you're a noted author. Ar E stands for Association for Research Enlightenment and he I guess it was launched in the thirties, right, nineteen thirties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Casey Casey's an interesting character. He was born at Hawkinsville, Kentucky, in eighteen seventy seven. His father was a minister. He was conservative Christian in his waking life. But there's a whole backstory there. I don't want to we don't have to get into that. There's lots of information out there. But what happened was that Casey's abilities were revailed to him in a trance like state, in fact, cured his own blindness to open the window on the Acashet records. And this other realm, this repository of historical documentation that other mystics like Rudolph Steiner talked about. So Casey at first, when these messages and statements would come through the channel that he was, he was very disconcerted because it taught the source talked about reincarnation, lots of you know, past lives, Jesus having a different makeup, Jesus more like an Eastern mystic and a wisdom teacher than the wrath and the fire and the brimstone you get out of what the evangelical wing. So he was very destroyed by what came through, but he ended up embracing it and just let the channel work because a lot of what he did was he became the godfather or the father of holistic medicine, and he hailed so many people with alternative means. He's like, this is a benevolent source, and let's see what he has to say about ancient mysteries as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk for a minute about his work. So he would go into primarily a trance and this other aspect. Now what does he call this other aspect? Is it a person or is it just his higher self that would come through when he was channeling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he would go Gladys Davis was st and she would write everything down and walk them into the state. He lay on the couch. I think he crossed his hands, and I think the best way to describe it as like a channel for a higher intelligence, okay, and he would he would basically travel to like this ephemeral realm of records, and I think there was like a Gandolf like wizard there or something, or a record keeper that would assist him and other people. Channel channelers and mystics talk about tapping into this universal library as well. And what it points out is the holographic nature of reality because past, future, present are all happening in one present state and everything is an emanation from the one. So you that's why psychics work sometimes, and that's why you have strange phenomena that seems to be doesn't work in the cartoon model, because, like Michael Talbot wrote about, in the holographic universe, it's all one eternal now that is misperceived as past and future. That's why past lives people have memories of different lifetimes and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing that's fascinating to me and I want to hear more from you on this is that he was able to tap into this a Kashik field known as the Akashik Records. We've had a number of people on Earth, ancients talking about working with it, but I don't know, and maybe you can help me.
Speaker 1: I mean, we hear.
Speaker 2: About Rudolph Steiner, who perhaps was tapping into it. Helena Blavaski who perhaps some of these early mystics were able to cover parts of it, but not as thorough lee as Edgar Casey, who seemed to go and would see the person in a picture. But perhaps they're like little frames of different lifetimes that he was able to look into. And in the case of Casey, if someone was coming to him and said, look, I have a degenerate disease, I have a problem, he was able to tap into a lifetime that maybe was influencing and causing the problems. Talk a little bit more about the Hakashik records and what Casey did to actually open this person's lifetime to see it so clearly, I mean, no one else is as phenomenally available as he was.
Speaker 4: He was a super high being and one of his own readings, he said that he was the Grand architects of the Great Pyramid in ten thy five hundred BC, and Hermes was an incarnation of Jesus, another as we know, super high being. Now it's not a contest, but there are beings, you know, Romano, Mahashi, Lautsu. There are spiritual masters Mary Magdalene who basically liberate themselves from the confines of the separate self and become the field, if you will. So Casey was one of those beings who was who was of a very high order, and his life shows that he was thoughtful, he was kind, he worked tirelessly. He was a servant of humanity like Tesla.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So Casey would see these impressions and he would read other people of lifetimes in the state, and like you said, it's like, oh, you have a thyroid disorder, and it was like psychologically and comically tied to other lifetimes and sometimes like through lack of forgiveness through you know, we have people that we gravitate towards and we resonate with, and some others that we have dust ups with or ill will towards. And through Casey's lens and other mystics, it's like in other lifetimes you had experiences that weren't forgiven, where you help grudges, or you were the bad guy everybody thinks they're freaking Cleopatra, or you know some you know, great Samarian God, but you know you have some other lifetimes too, where you're on the wrong side of history. So Casey would describe many holistic remedies, but also a way of thinking about existence. If there's only one holographic reality, then you forgive, not because you're so good, because you're tying yourself to your own machinations, of your own temporary and strange movie character. Right, you're no longer on the hook for all the strange and embarrassing things that we've all done. When you forgive, you forgive yourself for making poor choices, and you forgive the other, and you break the cycle of a lack of forgiveness, of judgment, of criticism, of cruelty. And so Casey would prescribe basically, you know, a metaphysical system of forgiveness and thoughtfulness and service to others. So I like that because he what he has to say matches with a lot of the enlightened teachers that I study as well.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that he would recommend someone understand that they had been cruel to somebody and that they need to forgive themselves as a way of releasing a illness.
Speaker 4: Well, his jet, that was his general teaching. He would prescribe many many things, like a couple brought their hyperactive daughter to case he and he recommended they paints her room purple because it would have had this real hailing effects on her, and it was very successful. He would prescribe alternative substances and means and meditation and things like that. But I guess I'm talking about Yeah that I know what you're getting at, But it's the general orientation that he gave, like this is kind of the predicament we find ourselves in, right, and this is a way out like you had talked about earlier before we went on, Like what in case you have to say about humanity? He basically said that we are spiritual beings who fell deep into matter and got stuck here with video game characters that we misperceived are all we are. So we're like lost in the matrix when we are the screen of existence, like roomy, beyond concepts of good and evil, there is a failed I will meet you there, like that's what you really are. But we're playing these bizarre movie characters and we firmly believe that's all we are. So he said that the five races, it was like white, black, yellow, red, brown, were projected in different parts of the planet. And that's why you have these different groups of people with different pasts, if you will, and which is interesting. And I will say this, there's a lot of like talk about racism and at as. You know, like all the heat that Graham Hancock has to put up with. It's like, no, let's go to Egypt, for example. You're there and spare it with your background. Like we told with Usef following right, his father was the great wisdom keeper Hakimau woman, and he talked about No, No, the Egyptian people themselves said that there was an earlier age of the gods and the Assyrian the Great Giza Plateau. Were they built at that time? Were they guided by these gods? And then you know, a skeptic, a pseudo skeptic, will say, uh, you think the Aliens built the pyramids. It's like I talked to Jojo about this. It's like no, it's we're saying that all these cultures say that the gods assisted them, who were these strange beings, which you know, you talk about amphibious and drugs and his gods a lot. So the idea of you know, oh, it's racist and you're trying to take these achievements away from Indigenous people, it's like, not at all. We're actually listening to indigenous wisdom and trying to figure out the past through that lens. So you might say it's a little overtly racist to ignore that like academics do. And then I will say, Casey said that the first red race to land in the US was the Aroquois twelve thousand years ago. Now that's not saying Nazi superman came and build all this stuff. He's saying that it's like, you know, indigenous Native people are tied to this lost continent, and you know, I just want to put that out there because I deal with a lot of pseudo skepticism and debunkers and gate kiders who keep throwing out that racist trope, and I'm like, of course, neo Nazis and use all kinds of shit like genetics, and they're always trying to prove some crazy, you know, master race theory and whatever I'm not going to change their mind. Ye, but a lot of the people in this these endeavors are not like are not oriented like that, you know, Greg Little, Andrew Collins, Brahm, Hancock, Shock, They're not like that at all. They're they're like objective, open minded, and they believe in indigenous rights. So I'll just throw that out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally hear you.
Speaker 2: One of the fascinations I have for Casey is that he talks about the earliest periods of Atlantis, and I remember reading how he and you brought it up to a little while ago, how man incarnated into flesh from the spirit world. Talk a little bit about that, and then if you can't extend that into the various hominins, perhaps Creole magnum, the dignificence, and then who we are today, Homo sapien sapien.
Speaker 4: You have Lamuria in the middle of the Pacific, which Casey talked about, Atlantis in the middle of the Atlantic, just like Plato. I mean, there's different theories, and I'm all for, you know, the Rittach structure antiotica, But if you listen to Casey and Plato, Atlantis was probably near the Canaries, the Azores and extended maybe Tubimity. It broke up into different islands at certain times. He said, around two hundred and ten thousand BC is when Atlantis was founded. He says it like humans descending into matter. Others say it was an extraterrestrial race, which is interesting because they have all the attributes if you look at the nature of the gods, and that's where Plato was pointing back to Zeus and all the gods in Mount Olympus was in the middle of the Atlantic. But anyways, you know, Casey talks about Lomuria being settled about ten million years ago basically by these beings who were ephemeral. They were spirit beings, and they were very unsophisticated in a worldly sense, and they got more and more trapped into matter. And I think his date of cataclysm and destruction was fifty thousand BC for Loamuria and Atlantis. His timeline was the founding was like two hundred and ten thousand BC, and there were three catachorism fifty thousand BC, twenty eight thousand BC, and then the final the Young Edrias events twelve nine hundred BC.
Speaker 1: So you have.
Speaker 4: Genetic engineers and androgynist gods in Atlantis that Casey talks about, But as you go around the world, all these gods are androgynists. The Dogon of the Nomo people, Vericoca and his wife Fushi, and Nua in China, the Samearian gods are all androgynoists. The Egyptian gods are mostly androgynoists, and they're creating humans on potters whales. They are genetic engineers. Even in the pople Vu. We are created by this race of strange genetic masters. Casey says in one hundred and five thousand BC, Amelius, who was an incarnation of Jesus, was a genetic engineer, and he as androgynists. So I do this comparative analysis I read, you know, I have no social life. So it's three in the morning and I'm reading like the Sumerian texts and the popol Vu and everything I get my freaking hands on for like forty years now. I'm obsessed, you know, without hopefully being objective as well. But the gods have talked about in so many of these in this historical literature, you know, Ugarritic text from Syria. All these really arcane sources are talking about the first siancesses being androgynists and the gods being androgynists, and Casey's all over that story. He's talking about androgeny. It's just remarkable. Every ancient mystery that I study, Casey has all this input that lines up with all these other sources. Now here's a guy with an eighth grade education and he's talking about androgen He's talking about polydactylism, he's talking about giants and mound builders. He has sixty eight readings on the American mom Builders. And when we were in school, we didn't even hear about the mom Builders, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That got me, That propelled me into these mysteries is when I read Greg Little and John Van Hawkins's book about the mom Builders. It's like, wow, if I don't know this, and I thought it was smart. So Casey has an amazing repertoire of knowledge about all these ancient mysteries and the twenties and the thirties, and the dude had like an eighth grade education, and he's remarkably accurate and lines up with what a lot of academics say as far as like what indigenous people say about the past, The nature of Vericocha Vericocha emerges from like Titty Kaka. He's married to his sister, Mama Cocha. There are shrines all around like Tittycaka that existed where she's a fishtailed goddess like these other androgynists, amphibious gods found around the planet. So to me, it's like it begs further investigation.
Speaker 2: Where do you begin seeing patterns in Casey's readings where we are introduced to giants. Now we know there's a lot of hints in genesis of certain giants, and you and Hugh bring this up in your books Giants on Record, But where do you find Casey actually presenting perhaps the first evidence of giants.
Speaker 4: Casey's asked a specific question about the customs of the inhabitants of Atlantis, and his one of his most famous quotes is or transmissions, is that there were giants in those days, men as tall as ten to twelve feet for giants existed in Atlantis, as well as little people and regular sized humans like the modern prototype as well. So his origin of the giants goes back to Atlantis several hundred thousand years ago, and he talks about genetic engineers. He talks about the sons and daughters of Light and the sons and daughters of darkness in this war, and that there was genetic engineering of creatures that he called things that were like beasts of burden, excuse me, and that they were the like basically the workforce for these gods, for the negatively oriented gods. And he says they would when the Atlanteans landed in Egypt, like twelve thousand years ago, they set up there was two temples, the Temple of Sacrifice and the Temple Beautiful, where they would take these creatures like you see all the walls and the Sumerian temples, like these hybrid chimera like creatures and hail them in different ways using this kind of lost technology. So he gets into this whole story of these negatively oriented genetic engineers that created I don't know if giants came of that he didn't elaborate, or if they were just you know, this is the thing that science hates the idea of giants because it doesn't line up with evolution, right, And I'm not anti evolution. I would say you can see it in nature, you could predict evolution, but as far as humans are concerned, it's a different ballgame. There's a lot in there that, like Darwin never really proved it. He was basically trying to squeeze the round what is it the square peg in the round hole when evolution came to humans, Because what all the traditions state and what Casey states that is the genetic engineers, who I would say, are these androgenous, amphibious gods they made the giants. They were a miscreation, most of them that were malevolent and just were destroyed, mostly in a cataclysm. Some survived, as we know through the Bible. But they also created the first humans as well, and we were first created androgynous. Yahweh creates Adam androgynists in the first genesis. Then they create male and female the pople Vu Kuko Khan Gooku mats He creates the first humans androgynists. The Navajo traditions, we are created androgynis and then we basically are a match for the gods and they don't like that. And as Plato shows, as Aristophanes displays the myth of the ancient androgen Zeus, the androgenost god cuts us in half. So we run around like losers, look at for other you know, the female or male half our whole lives, but we're dumb down. Smoke is blown into our eyes. Babylon falls and they scatter the languages. These engineers are effing with us and rolling humanity. So have you ever had Paul Anthony Wallace on He's scheduled this fall awesome the Eden books totally. So him and I have interacted and he has drawn the same conclusion. He's he was a former archdeacon in the Anglican Church for thirty two years and then he came around to have this different version of the Bible and what the stories that it's telling. He's extremely eloquent and intelligent, and you'll you'll love interviewing him. I say that because he's really opened up in a scholarly way the story that I've been chasing for a couple of decades and now stunting to write about about the ancient engineers. So to wrap it all up, these are these When you get into natural evolution, it's like, yeah, the giants don't fit there, because if they're real, if this story is true, it's the gods and the engineers who created the giants and destroy them as well, and they created Homo sapiens because I'll quickly say, I don't want to get along with it, but we are a strange creature. It seems like we're a byproduct of like an aquatic and a horminade or something. I know, sitch and talk someone about that. You know. It's like you want to spend a month, you know, and the h and I'll ask a wilderness. You know, we're not made. You get sunburned, and like humans seem out of place. I'll just say that. And with bizarre creatures, with all these neurological and psychological hang ups as well, it's just just saying, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Jim Vieira, speaking on Edgar Casey's Giants. We'll be right back. My guest today is author Jim Vieira, who has studied the life of Edgar Casey and most notably his readings on ancient Atlantis and thousands of years before that when man was created and many of the hominins, the creatures that were test subjects on planet Earth. Hey, our mutual friend Andrew Collins writes a great deal about the Inficens. He believes that they were primarily teachers at places like go Beckley, Teppe, that they're found throughout Europe and perhaps their offspring are some of the mound builders. Do you get a sense that Casey presents giants and can we trace them to the dignificence in a historical reference?
Speaker 4: Casey talks about well, so Andrew and Hugh and I we talked about Denise Evan's right when they were found. Denis Evans were a human cousin that interbred with Neanderthals and humans going back, I think two thousand and seven in the Ultai region was the first discovery. Anyways, they found a little finger bone, but then they found a tooth that was so large they thought it was the tooth of a cave there, right, So they sent it to Max Plank. It gets sequenced and it's revealed that it's this human cousin who went to bread with humans and weed and talked about when they start finding bones of disease events, they're probably going to be massive. And a couple of years ago a skull showed up in twenty eighteen at the University of Beijing a Chinese farmer found this massive skull, hit it down a well in the thirties when the Japanese were coming in, so they wouldn't like take it sent On his death, bet he told his grandson take it to the scientists at the University of Beijing, see what the hell this is. So it's this massive harmined skull and it's They said it's homolongee like a new species, but we believe it's firmly a Denisovan skull, and Chris Stringer noted an anthropologists. He said, it's the largest Homo skull he's ever seen. So you got a massive ancient skull associated with the denise Evians. We don't have any of the long bones yet, so if we get.
Speaker 1: On display, Jim, is that skull on display in China?
Speaker 4: Good. I've seen images of it that the scientists released, but I don't think it's on display. But all the measurements are there. But it's interesting because you know, I'm not no stradomist, but we said, like, if this story holds true, you probably need to get some massive bones. So Casey didn't specifically talk about the denise Evans and the study of the past archaeology, history, anthropology. It's not incontrovertible science like the mathematics that makes your cell phone work. It's educating guesses about the past. So you know, we try to take in all this information and you know, I would say for me, for Hugh Newman, for others, it's like we approach it like I like to think, like an academic wood with like a rigorous dive into these subjects. But we're open to oral traditions as well. We're open to mystic sources to point a different direction. And the Denise Evans pose a mystery. Are they a philed genetic experiment? Like you talked about chro Magnon. There are some who believe that chro Magnon, who are unusually tall and very sophisticated, showed up in Europe like thirty thousand years ago, right, And they're associated with the Magdalena cultures and the Salutarian sometimes, and they might be an Atlantean race that showed up after a catachalism. But they you know, when you talk about levels of sophistication they presented those in their cave are and their tool making. That doesn't mean, you know, they have toast Rovens. It means that, you know, we have a spiritual technology at work here. So I'll just say that Casey talked about giants. He has many readings where he called the mound builders. He said they the original mound builders, came up from Mesoamerica and blended with Native cultures. Those are the tall ones, the beings found in the mounds by the Smithsonian's agents and others, the wisdom keepers, positively oriented wisdom keepers who were exceptionally tall, and he said they are of a race that was much taller than the people of the time. So that's why archaeologists will study the bones of many Native American tribes and say, yeah, they were a little bigger than Europeans, but they weren't giant sized. These giants that elongated their skulls that don dragoul webon snow anthropologists and the fifties found their bones very robust, massive jaw bones over seven foot tall. That's a different thing that's going on through the lens of the Casey readings and through the lens of oral traditions of Native Americans as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really kind of a challenge, but it seems like Casey's story of geneticists creating these different races, experimenting with them to see.
Speaker 1: If they would survive on Earth.
Speaker 2: You know, you get giants, you have the Hobbits, the small race of Homo Sabian type of people. You have Neanderthal chromagnet and nodgnificence. It's really strange.
Speaker 1: What's going on here.
Speaker 2: It's like they are creating these these beings and.
Speaker 1: Seeing if they survive are not. It's kind of like, there's it's weird.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Absolutely weird. It's a bizarre thing. But excuse me. When you listen to the Casey material, it starts to make sense of all the very strange and specific and ubiquitous occurrence as you see around the world, Like why would the Samerians draw all these composite creatures all over their temples? Why would Barosis talk about, you know, this time of darkness and these basically creatures that are genetically engineered. You've been to Egypt on the walls of so many temples, you have these composite creatures, and what are they up in meso America? There are they a function of genetic engineering. It's a very simple premise. It's like the dogon people say in Mali Africa, one of the oldest oral traditions on the planet. They say that these androgynous, amphibious gods, they're all brother and sister, husband and wife, twins, self fertilizing, they show up, they create humanity, their genetic engineers. And that's a story found around the world. So the only question is do you believe it or not. You know, it's not these cultures that have no contact, they're saying the same thing. It's very bizarre, it's very specific. The universe is filled with life. I bet there's stories all throughout history. And even Carl Sagan says this is a perfectly reasonable hypothesis, the idea that these Apkalu and the Samarian gods appear to be the best case for extraterrestrial intervention. He says that in his book in the sixties, and he talks about it being a perfectly reasonable hypothesis that deserves further investigation. So I go with there's not a lot of Sagans left in the scientific world. There's a lot of flint dibbles and hoops from Kentucky, I mean from Kansas. I don't want to like take a run at anyone, but they're not like when you're an archaeologist, it's like you're a cop, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: To earn the deserve respect, you got to take a lot of heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, imagine the shit I've caught for doing the show about giants. If I say something's natural not man made, the true believers take a run at me. So you got to keep you cool, right, and if you want respect, you know, like the criticism Hancock, it doesn't start off with well. Actually, one of the main arguments against this hypothesis when Mark Lerner sat down with Robert Shark about the geological dating of the Great Sphax is that there is nothing contemporaneous with twelve thousand year old date. No one beholds that hash Tepla region. I know you've been there, go backley Tepe. What emerges is a super civilization of megalith builders. And then the a team of scientists highlights the cataclysm, the younger dries impact events that Hancock talked about as well. And you could say, I don't believe that Gunana Padang and Indonesia is that old. I don't think you Yanaguni is this and that. That's fine, but to like insult him, like he's a pseudo scientist and a super archaeologist. It's completely unfounded. Yeah, Like that's why people they read that as a contry, as a conspiracy, because they're like these gatekeepers, these pseudo skeptics, they're not reviewing objectively these things that we present. They're in fact insulting us. And I work with a lot of professionals and that are very cool, and you do too, I know that. So it's like, hey, Flint Dibble, you're losing the audience here. You're being at dank, you're being in know it all, and you're smacking of like this lead, this vibe of insulting people who are interested in you, faeled So. But when you're in an echo chamber, I'm sure his feed is filled with, you know, just these echo chamber ideas that. And when you're intelligent like that and you have PhDs and stuff, you believe your own press a lot more than a layperson too. So I'm just pointing out these dynamics because people are talking conspiracy all the time, Like there's plenty of conspiracies, but a world of archaeologists isn't covering up evidence. But the gatekeepers and the pseudo skeptics are definitely in the business of denigrating others who present these these alternative theories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can spend a whole program on Flint and Hancock's debate on Rogan's program, but I don't want to go there.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I just want to lay that out the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I totally hear what you're doing. Does Casey present any references to giant civilizations that produced and noted in individual I mean biblically.
Speaker 1: I could say the story of the giant who fought the kid Goliath Goliath, but we don't know, we.
Speaker 2: Don't have a sense of where his people were, what culture he derived from, or if he's just an anomaly.
Speaker 4: A great point. The Bible mentions giants like twenty three different times and in historical eras, and like you know, Moses sens the scouts out and they come back and they you know, I don't know, it's the anachem of the refaem they interact with, but they were grass grasshoppers in the size you know, they they There's all kinds of giant races in the Holy Lands, you would think two thousand BC and further back Casey talks about giants in Atlantis. He talks about giants among the mad Builders, but he doesn't give that. You know, I wish you would reincarnate again so I could ask them a bunch of questions, because yeah, holes in the timeline, and I know what you're getting at. But what I'll say is like yahweh in the Bible, just like Vericoca in Peru, they create a race of giants and they destroy most of them in a cataclysm, but some survive and the refi em have extra digits. The giant of Gath has six fingers and six toes, and in fact, I'm writing a book about that phenomena around the world. Extra digits, Now, what does this have to do with It's a rare genetic condition polydactylely, it's called some humans have extra digits, but it's not associated with gigantism. So you find it all around the world, isolated Pacific islands, giant hands and feet carved by indigenous people. In fact, Professor Paltz hasan A couple of years ago, you probably saw the article the oldest narrative in the world was found in the Australian Outbank. Right excuse man.
Speaker 3: So you have.
Speaker 4: All these the pleiatees and all these different traditions of the Australian Aboriginal people, but also giant feet like three foot with six toes. And Tassan says and he wrote a paper about it too, that around the world, when you find feet with extra digits, they're always huge, They're always giant sized. And you find that in the American Southwest. You find isolated Pacific islands like Kiarabate, you find giant feet with six toes. And then you go to Botswana, Matt saying, the place of emergence for the San people very important. Matt Singh shows up and he has six toes and he's giant, and they're impressed. Right there, I'm not saying he walked on the you know, into the granted two hundred million years ago. I'm just saying there are footprints, giant footprints. And then the oldest seas on Earth, Ian Ghazal, Jericho, Jordan, Yeah, I know, Ian Gazal and Jordan, and go Beckley Tepe, Carahuan Teppe. They display polydactylism. Right you've been to Carahan Teppe. You have the pillar with sixteen digits and then you have the oldest narrative found in the world as well, Uh, the little dude in the middle, and it was recently found. There are two figures on that panel.
Speaker 2: That's that's Krahan Teppy, the little the little body exactly on the upper edge of the temple.
Speaker 4: So there's two beings found and they both have six fingers. And Professor Karouhle, who excavated from Turkey Krahan Tepe, said the humanoids always have extra digits nuver five.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So I'm studying this thing for like thirty years and writing about it, and in real time, I'll give a quick I'll talk my game up for a minute. Me Hugh and my brother were pitching the show maybe to Discovery. Our team a couple of years ago called megalith Men, right, and some of the episodes were about. At the time, Krahan Teppe had not been excavated, so we knew the farmer there Hugh had ben I mean, the guy who won the lands. He had been to the site. We wanted to hire a contract archaeology team to excavate Kirahan Tepe, and in the script what we wanted to find was extra digited beings, double headed idols that show the androgynist gods that are written about in academic papers from Allen Gazelle, Katala, Hayuk and all these other ancient places in Turkey. And then the Turkish government beat us to the punch. They excavated and what did they find. They find this statue with sixteen digits. They found the double headed idol that was written about and talked about in the academic circles, representing either the first androgenist humans or the androgenist gods. So that's pretty cool, and that shows me intuitively, I believe I'm on the right path. You know, I'm no Edgar Casey, but my intuition is like, there's something here, there's a story here, and the thing that had been studying for freaking thirty years now is showing up at the oldest sites in real time on Earth. It's quite remarkable for me, and I hate testimonials, but this is like a rail in time discovery. So what does extra digits mean? Were we androgynenists? Did engineers create humans? Those are legitimate questions, and if somebody doesn't buy it, that's fine. You know, if somebody wants to insult they can f off at the same time. You know, it's like, these are the traditions of ancient peoples. Let's give them their run and let's see if they have something to do with reality.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, you know, you and Hugh and most of the people on the program rarely talk about YETI or Sasquatch, who has been documented. I mean from the footprints, these are huge hominins and they must weigh you know, eight hundred pounds or more. Do you see any kind of parallel of these beings because no one can get a we get bits and pieces of them, but no one's got a skeleton.
Speaker 4: Yes, my read would be it's what Casey said, it's like a byproduct. Casey said specifically that beings were created as beasts of burden, and a lot of people who study I know, I've spoken a big Foot conference, as I've been on expedition Bigfoot with Russell Accord and the guys there, and I believe that or it seems like it's a function of genetic engineering, like it's a creature that appears like a you know, like a giant ape. But yeah, it behaves in different ways as if it's like a soul trapped in a in a different body, uh, in a in a huge ape like body. And you know Casey talks about the creation of these beings as bes of burden. You know, ahib do you.
Speaker 2: Think there are the race of workers and that's why they're so hesitant to be around us. They don't want because we could we could spell uh you know, imprisonment or enslavement.
Speaker 4: Again, I guess absolutely it could be the case. It sounds bizarre, but so many sightings, so many impressions Patterson film, there's a story there. What the hell is it? Are they multi dimensional beings? I get, you know, breeding populations, and I get the the arguments about well, we need to see this and you should, we should be skeptical until I say a body is found or DNA evidence. I get that. But it's a phenomenon and I think in demand's hypothesis, and I think that's as good as any if you're because like to me that what one of the big draws is like every Native you can't believe. I've encountered so many Native elders, a Mohawk elder a couple of weeks ago, and it's like, oh yeah, my grandfather, he'd never stopped talking about the giants. You got a cliff a friend, Clifford Mahoudi, the late Zuni elder, who I spent a lot of time with. It's like giants, extra digits. We were talking androj and as gods of the Zuni people, just like everywhere else. It's just amazing. He talked about themia. These same themes come from the Hopi and the Zuni, and the Apache and the Navajo. And I'm here on the East coast. It's like Mohawk. All the different tribes here tell the same story. So they're talking about these creatures like Bigfoot, they're talking about giants, they're talking about little people, and they match with the traditions of isolated groups all around the planet. Is that you know what I mean? Just like that alone, it's like I don't have a time machine. I don't know what the hell is going on. I can only glean from all these sources. But can you really be a coincidence that there's no evidence, I mean, there's no story here. That seems illogical, that seems like bad science. And the thing is it has to be forced through the lens of evolutionary theory. Yeah, so when that happens. It all polls apart. It's like little people, you know, I get, I can get the hobbits, but I'm not getting down with like, you know, these little people from Ireland or the native tribes out in the west, that bighorn medicine whale. I'm not getting down with giants, especially because there's a cultural war happening where the academic world it's kind of a left wing atheistic cults and you have like a religious side that's more evangelical and they have their own I would say shortcomings where they believe without objectivity, but you have like the view of the academic world. These ideas are are anti evolutionary, anti science, racist oftentimes. So that's where we find ourselves is being thrown into this mix where you know, I don't have a SS tattoo on my neck. I like to think of myself as moderate and reasonable. I'm not trying to prove some you know, Nazi superman theory. The point is that you have a dynamic that precludes objective investigation of oil traditions and other ancient documents that I think is a misstep.
Speaker 2: Amazing these giants that Casey speaks about must have been an intelligence because we see them in Europe. You and Hugh have written extensively about the European giants. Definitely in South America and of course the United States. They migrated to North America and became the mound Builders.
Speaker 1: But are they in China?
Speaker 2: Are they in other unique areas that we know about, and as much as well as you can explain where they went because we have no evidence of modern day cultures or people that are you know, anything bigger than like perhaps seven feet which is a basketball player today.
Speaker 1: But you know, when we look at the Mound.
Speaker 2: Builders skeleton remains, these guys are in the teens fourteen fifteen, eighteen feet tall and above.
Speaker 1: And that whole group is gone.
Speaker 4: Yes, there are. First of all, virtually every culture has legends of giants, reports, these historical documents. Almost every mega ethic site on Earth is associated not only with giant skeleton war and mythology, but actual accounts of giant bones being found, like a Nan medal and ponnape in the middle of the Pacific.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 4: This ubiquitous story but backed up by similar occurrences. To your point, people have raised different theories like in the past there was more oxygen. Right that like we have dinosaurs, we have mamos, we have where I lived, there were like giant frogs as big as like VW's and stuff like that. You have megafauna and mega fauna and flora. So is that part of the story, like there was a cataclysm change if you get into the work of like the Thunderbolt Society David Talbot, I believe like Saturn had a different place in the sky, right, it was a golden age that was disrupted by a cataclysm. Could that you know? Could a lot of what we're talking about and pointing to is in the late Pleistocene there were more giant beings that got destroyed, and then you have these bloodlines that existed and continued. Ross Hamilton talks about that he's the godfather of giantology. And to your point is like there's two stories here. There's one of the wisdom Keepers, the seven and the eight foot tall native people who show up and teach the arts of civilization. They show up in the British Isles. And then there's a story of giants who are malevolent that Vericocua destroys, that Yahweh destroys, where the ancient wars. There are codices the one in the Vatican that you've seen around the internet where there these toll tech indigenous people killing this probably like twelve foot giant, and there are legends of that where they're cannibalistic and they're unruly. And when you know, I sit down, I talk to a lot of Native people and I just find, you know, not to diss our culture, but there's a lot more integrity there. There's no like grifting awareness. There's like these traditions are important to this, to us, and this is exactly what has been said for generations. And they all say like, oh yeah, could be the late place to see. Twelve thousand years ago, our ancestors encountered giant beings. They were a holes, They like attacked our tribes, they were cannibalistic. I didn't make this shit up, you know what I mean. It's just like I get all this heat like a giant guy, and I'm like, I'm just and like, can if could you indulge me for a second after you've indulged me this entire time? I know, I want to say that we did a show about giants, and the complete the thrust of it was that the Smithsonian says that the largest skeleton they have in their collection is a six six foot three Soue Native American with acromegali. Right. So, in episode two, we go to Stalleville, Missouri, excuse me, Huckett's Cave, right, nineteen thirty three front page of the Saint Louis Dispatch. They find an over eight foot skeleton there. We found the location, Billy Harmon found it. We did all the due diligence. We in fact found an image in the microfilm that was on the front page of the Staleville Ledger and the Saint Louis Dispatch. They show six and a half foot less eaten lay next to this like eight and a half foot tall skeleton. And then we find an article that says it was shipped to the Smithsonian after being wired together by university and Missouri archaeologists. Right, So they received that they were they asked for it. They specifically asked to have the skeleton said to them. So I'm not saying, you know, maybe there was a conspiracy and maybe they destroyed the bones. Maybe there's a freaking vault of giants. I don't know. I'm just saying we came in at it. With that approach, we was success. Oh you didn't find anything like I'm gonna find a like an eight foot skeleton live film and go dig up like a native mom.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like we're telling the story and we're doing a due diligence. Yeah, basically proved that there's a story here. There is a story here, and we have the film, we have the proof, we have all the documentation from professionals. So I just want to throw that out there because a lot of people like, oh, you're a loser, you believe giants. I'm like whatever, Yeah, I'm just a guy who's obsessed with this. But I am not dogmatic. I'm not really just yeah, you know, so I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, author Jim Vieira.
Speaker 1: We'll be back shortly.
Speaker 5: Never met someone like you, I felt something like you touch. I wish we would have met soon. Sure of our love is in my past all live I've had a plast but none of them, No one could have you. Nobody's close to Yeah.
Speaker 2: My guest today is Jim Vieira, who has made a study of the various writings of Edgar Casey and what he has discovered and describes as early Earth civilizations. You know, I want to talk about the Smithsonian in a minute, because there's some very odd behavior among the so called archaeologist anthropologists at the turn of the century and collecting these giant bones. But before we go there, I had a guy on the program who wrote a book called Expanding Earth, and his belief was that Earth was closer to the Sun in different phases, and this is where the dinosaurs were able to grow at such a huge size because the gravity level of Earth was much less, and so these land animals and reptiles were a megaton monsters. We see the skeletal remains of Trantosaurus rex. We see these huge reptiles that weigh a huge amount of a tonnage, and the thinking is that if there were humans, they would have been giants around that time. This is millions of years ago, obviously, but through some cataclysmic event in space, Earth was bumped or was pushed away two separate times. And this guy believed, he's an engineer, that the mankind has changed physically and physiologically over a period of time.
Speaker 1: Do you does Casey talk about that at all?
Speaker 4: He talks about cataclysms, but he doesn't specifically state that. But that's a great theory, and that's that makes sense. You know. There's one thing is that these theories, they're going to make it through the gauntlet of the academic world with lots of biases, lots of confirmation bias. When Velakovsky wrote Rolls in Collision, and all he was doing was clearly stating the these traditions, these the halls of Valhalla and the two twins left their stations at the globe and the earth flood. You know, you can clearly see that there's a story of cataclysm there. And he was like derided and censored and now find the ruined career ruins right, it's like, you know, grow up, it's like you don't believe in that's five. But that is see that reads this conspiracy once again. So you you're like, you look at the past and it's completely different. And I guarantee you there were celestial changes, there were cataclysms. There are you know, you go up in the Andes and you find seashells and you're like, you know, was there just a massive cataclysm? You know where where mountains are you know come up overnight? Is the Grand Canyon and the Great Lakes where they just formed into cataclysm in a quicker amount of time than we think, you know, just quite you know, Great Salt Lake. Where did that come from? There are all legitimate questions, and I deal with open minded geology all the time. We say that, So I think that makes sense. There was more oxygen in the air, there was different orientation. Yeah, that's a very sensible hypothesis for a very controversial topic as far as.
Speaker 2: Hard to hard to prove because obviously it's a huge uh you know, landform to to have to figure out if Earth is expanding continually. But this theory is now being taken out by astrobiologists who believe that this is part of being uh a planet. Is the natural growth of a planet is to keep expanding.
Speaker 1: So very strange.
Speaker 2: As we come to the conclusion, Jim, I want to talk a little bit about some of the work that you have identified in the Mound Builders. I think it's in one of your early books you document a Spanish conquistador coming through Florida and meeting a giant family part of a tribal group in that area. Talk a little bit about that story, and it was I think that was also a mound builder too.
Speaker 4: Well, it was de Soto who encountered Tuscaloosa in Alabama and his son, and they were both absolutely enormous, like eight and a half feet tall. There's a lot of every early explorer you can name, from John Smith to the Spucci, Magellan and Patagonia, Sir Francis Drake, they all encountered enormous native peoples. And this once again the academic idea is that, yeah, you know, the natives are probably like five a five ten, and they were much taller versus the five two five for three Spanish and English. It's like, that's not what they're talking about on his knees, this giant towered overall of people. You know, these are these are explorers trained in the outer observation, the chronicles of writing it down. It's the absolutely and you go to Patagonia and we have this in our book. Francis Cook. I think that was Frederick Cook. In the eighteen nineties he met with the Owner tribe in Patagonia and they were absolutely enormous. The entire tribe. There's pitches. We have six ft six women of that a massive bone structure, seven to seven six males. They wear like animal skins and they get the voice of bulls and their traditions. They came from a continent in the Atlantic and the Pacific that sank, and that's where their ancestors came from, and they were wiped out by the English. They were all killed in these genocidal wars that happened. To your point, a lot of the tall ones, a lot of these indigenous people that quite possibly were much taller than normal de humans, were you know, eradicated you, along with so many native people of disease and warfare and stuff like that. Yeah. So I think when you're talking about if twelve and fifteen foot giants were in fact rail, they existed in a different age quite possibly, you know, back tens of thousands of years. I don't know, but there's a lot of evidence there was seven, eight, and even nine foot tall individuals that didn't have disease conditions that existed right up until the modern age.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think one of the most important things that any of us can do is admit when you're wrong. Is to realize when you are not being objective, not hearing both sides of an argument and taking all the information. And when I first started out, I was defensive and combative because I just caught so many insults and things were untrue that about the data that I was presenting. I'm like, no, and it didn't get it didn't get evaluated objectively, So that pissed me off. But then I come around like there's a holes everywhere. It's just like politics. You know, people were in bed in this position right and they are the cult like thinking. It's like the two party system blows by the way. We should have like five parties. I kind of like RFK Junior for instance. You know we were we grew up. It was like a shrine in the Kennedys where I grew up in Boston, my MLK Bobby and John. But now you know, the Democratic Party sucks, the Republican Party sucks. You know, it's like they're just corrupt. They don't represent people who want to like help humanity, people who want to be thoughtful, and people who want to better world. They're just like whatever, I don't want to get a long with what I'm trying to say is like, in these debates about ancient mysteries, realize when you're in an echo chamber. Realize when you're part of the true believers, or you're part of a kind of an atheistic academic cult as well, because you know, the thing about a cult is you don't think you're in when when you're you're in one. That's my rant.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I had Greg littele on and he wrote this massive encyclopedia of the various mounds.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that book?
Speaker 4: I got it. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: And he has a he had a graph in that book that literally shows I think it's something around four hundred thousand mounds from New York to like San Francisco, from the West East coast to the West coast. And I'm wondering, has it ever been your theory that perhaps America, the United States, North America.
Speaker 1: Was the land of the giants?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, there's like was this some origin? We we talked about that, and I think both books Hugh Hugh gets into that. Hughan Norman gets into like was this the only end of the giants? To they go else where? We have from this place you know, Native Americans would tell us something like that. And Greg. Greg's brilliant. He's a PhD educator, right, yeah, so he's well versed in you know, the actorld, but he is open to ideas about casey and and and different, yeah, controversial topics. And he wrote this mom builder encyclopedia, which is brilliant and I've used it in a lot of my travels and it begs the question. There was absolutely there were so many accounts. Uh, it's mind numbing. It's like, can these all be hoaxes? They're buried obscurely in these voluminous texts. They're certainly not all headline grabbing.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: There are giant beings buried with burial techniques that we know about in context with artifacts of the time. So they're not animal bones, they're not mastered on some of them might have been Excuse me, there's a real story. Here is the moral of the story. Along with the insults, I received an amalgam of ideas and theories why this couldn't be true? These are all these These are hoaxes. These are headline grabbing, sensationalist headlines.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're telling you the mouse are fake?
Speaker 4: Is it just suggesting and now well that that that all these giant accounts are somehow right. I'm sorry, giant accounts they go in with the mold builders because there's so many accounts of giants. Uh, these are animal bones and and I make you know, a lot of arguments against them, like no, no, that's not at all, that's a small percentage, you know, disarticulation, faulty regret, regression formulas. I'm open all those ideas. So you have a real mystery here, and I think it's just worth thinking. You know, science should be thinking about different things differently, like your boy you were talking about with a different theory of the past. Maybe the celestial bodies moved in different ways. Maybe the indigenous people are right, and we were genetically engineered almost sapiens were you know, you know, you get the you got canoe, the androdynis ram headed guard and he's cooking up humans on a freaking potter's whale on the temple of Zna. Is that in Prometheus does the same thing with Epithemius as twin brother. Those are just ephemeral missing legends or the age you know, is the age of the gods rail because They're all described in the same fashion, with multiple ways of specificity across cultures that had little no contacts. I know, I'm a freaking broken record, but that is like, wow, holy shit, that rings true, or it is something worthy of further investigation, like my boy Carl Sagan once said, too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, as we conclude, Jim, how should we look at the Acachek records. I mean, I've had authors on the program who say, oh, anybody can tap into them. All you gotta do is meditate and tweak. It's like or they want you to visualize that there's a librarian there.
Speaker 1: It's like, where does the fantasy.
Speaker 5: Leave?
Speaker 2: And you get connected to this library because as I have this, I mean there's techniques, but I think it's all crap.
Speaker 4: Frankly, Uh, it's a you raise a great point. That's why I like Casey because there was very little ego distortion in his readings, right, they seem to come through and I'm not to you know, I have friends who, you know, claim to read the Cashunk records and they seem like very well intentioned. And the thing is that you know, there's no pay review in the alternative world. That's another thing. That's another kind of difficulty because there's a lot of bullshit artists and grifters and the alternative realm, right, because it just is, you know, we're gonna name anyone, but and there's well intentioned people who you know, they they kind of want to believe, you know, they want to. I don't want to admit I was wrong about this. I got a crowd of loyal follows that I can throw content to.
Speaker 1: There's no oversight, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that being said, like, look at the person, look at the orientation, look at the information presented. I think Casey's the best read there is as far as that's concerned. But there are Mondi people who seem to have psychic abilities. Now all are movie characters. You know. It's like I'm good at stone work, I suck at golf. I can't take care of my basic needs. We all got strengths and weaknesses, right, And for me, I studied with an enlightened spiritual teacher, and I've studied, I've done a million Eyahuashka ceremonies and hung out with wisdom keepers. And the takeaway is from all the enlightened masses road human history is that you are exists as a perfect field. Nothing you do in time and space can add a subtract to that kind of blissful divinity. And in fact, the universe of time and space is a false, temporary projection from the field, a thought experiment like prodigal sons and daughters, Like what the hell would it be like to create on our own? It's actually pretty shitty experiment if you look around. But that's the way it's portrayed by the spiritual masters. So like if anybody's listening is into like spirituality, it's like read Maharshi Raman of Maharshi, read out to read the Gnostic Gospels of Jesus, read the Apocryphon of John, where Jesus talks about the one like he's an Eastern mystic, and they're all saying the same thing, like take a deep breath, don't get carried away, because our happiness is contingent sometimes on the externalities, the state of the world. I got money in my bank account, I lost my job. It's like chill out. View this trans personally. My teacher would say, you got many lifetimes. It's like forgive release, don't be a victim of the world because you know the idiot who cooked it up in the first place, and that's how to stomach I get that, but you know, to the lodge of point. I always like to end on a metaphysical note. It's just like everything's cool. Just meditate and breathe, try to be helped, will try to forgive, and then you'll start to feel less judgment and less irritation, less anxiety, and then these ideas will come. Then other lifetimes will probably start coming to you where you don't have a vested interest. They just come because you're not putting a false reality ahead of your divinity.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, how do we work with these past lifetimes, Jim? If we're physical beings now and all the past lifetimes are either running consecutively in other dimensions or whatever, how are we supposed to access and utilize those lifetimes?
Speaker 4: Great question. It's like through quantum forgiveness. It would be the course of miracles would call it. If you feel uneasy, if you feel you have a challenge with someone, it's like you forgive the situation. You don't try to prove your right. If you're not meant to interact with the person, you'll just drift away. You bless them, you wish them well. That because there's only one holographic mind. When you've forgive this lifetime, you're not getting your freaking head cut off in the Middle Ages. You're not, you know, creating more comma in another lifetime because it's a holographic reality. That's what the mystics would say. So how do you do it? It doesn't have to be like, oh, I was the temple priest and I was writing this. It can be as simple as like, oh, my son and I have had some problems lately. You know, I'm going to forgive that I see a political figure that it drives me nuts on the TV. I'm going to forgive that. It sounds like some New Age bullshit, but it isn't. It's like forgiveness is where it's at. It's not like, oh I'm so good, Oh my heart hurts, and it's like, no, you forgive because your natural state is not a lunatic or a sociopath that is embedded in all this addiction to outrage. That's why social media blows and it's the lowest level of hell. It's because the algorithms addict you to outrage. The weaponize your preference. Forgive, do some push ups, go outside. You know what I'm saying, buy my book, listen to you. So the moral of the story is don't take it so seriously, and it is not a cop out. I'll end on this if you don't mind people like they reiterate this line, like when good men and women do nothing, evil thrives. It's like Ramana Maharshi says, the greatest social activist in human history, does billy anything compared to the monk meditating a cave, because the monk in the cave is hailing or the person who forgives is hailing the mind that is projecting a psychotic universe that needs to be hailed through the level of the mind, not on the screen of the world. So you go by the rotary. It's like free guys of you know, pro Israel. It's like the forgiveness. And I know people hate this idea, but look at your own life and all the shit you haven't forgiven. Act kindly, be helpful, forgive. That is where the rubber meets the road, and that heals the mind that is having a sleeping delusion of this acid trip we call life. That is not life. So that's my that's my fake guru advice.
Speaker 2: Well, Swami Jim Vieira has been wonderful to hang with you. Man, We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: What's coming up for you?
Speaker 5: Worre?
Speaker 1: Can people? You got a TV show coming up? Or a book? What's what's where can people see you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: I am coming up with a book right now. I'm gonna drag Hugh and Hugh Newman into it to help me about polydactylism. I think people who were interested in ancient mysteries will dig it. It shows it's a lot of my style, Like every corner.
Speaker 2: Of the globe is like, see it in sculptures, Jim, are you saying you see it in skeletal remains.
Speaker 4: Actually iconography, rock art statues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But physically do we see skilter?
Speaker 4: Well, only normal sized people. I haven't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's a real oddity when someone was born with six digits exactly.
Speaker 4: This is it's associated with the divine, the supernatural and giants. And once again the story is like wow, that's all I could say. And and it's taken a long time and I just you know, we'll float it out there and see what the what people say. Most of our books get five star reviews on Amazon. I think people appreciate our approach. I'm speaking at the Edgarcasey Conference October.
Speaker 1: Give us the dates for that, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think it's October second and third. It's the Ancient Mysteries Conference. Uh, it'll be a good one. Once again, it's always Uh, you know, that's a great crowd, that's a great place to go. Please join me there if you can.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: We got some pitches out to networks. I haven't done my own show. We were supposed to do a third Rown Oak and then COVID Hit. I've been on a bunch of other shows, Laurence fishburn William Shatner. I've been on Ancient Aliens like the last five years.
Speaker 2: Oh you were unexplained recently Yeah, yeah Shattner, Okay.
Speaker 4: Shouting the show and Fishburne show about Stonehenge and yeah the Lost City Me Hugh Andrew Collins did last year about Krahn Tepe, the Edgar Casey biography. We did that. That came out excellent, So people can look that up getting on Amazon or whatever. But yeah, I think I hope, uh, you know, to get another show, not just a pair on other people's shows, because I think there's a lot of you know, I'm a freak. I run my mouth a lot, but you know, I like to think we always have skeptics and and yeah, skulls on our shows. I'm not like Echo Chamber guy. I'm open to, you know, go toe to toe with any debate. It's just I think there's another story humanity, and I hope some execs sees at is too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just keep bad, I keep pumping out content. Man, it's fantastic. Hey, Jim, always a pleasure. And you have a great fall and winter, and we'll see you again.
Speaker 4: Thanks a lot, brother, Yeah, good to see you as well, and keep up the good work. You get a lot of rave reviews that are well deserved. So be well, my friend.
Speaker 2: You know, as I think of the Akashik records, I have this thought that at some point maybe someone will be able to tap it and figure out some way to bring it into a visual format like on on a monitor as TV screen or who knows, some way to see it visually. Because Casey was able to see it through his higher self and he doesn't remember it as a as Edgar Casey himself he remembers it as a higher being, a higher self, and speaks it, and then it was written down for the actual recipient of the reading. So, you know, and we've talked about the Acachhik records. I'm firmly of the belief that Tesla brought it through. And I've mentioned this before. If you've studied Tesla's work and you know about the Warring Cliff Tower, his idea behind that tower was to create free energy, to have towers I think it was every so many miles, and through the collective of these towers, he charged the atmosphere with electrons of some type that would power aircraft, that would power boats and automobiles. And you know, it's just fascinating to think if he had been able to do that, what a revolution that would have been, especially in the early turn of the century, nineteen thirties, forties. But you know, it was before its time. And I think that's one of the big issues, is that when a scientist or a writer or a creative person brings through a device.
Speaker 1: An invention of some kind.
Speaker 2: From the Cashik records, it's determined, you know, on some scale, if it's acceptable for that timeframe, it's almost like there's an overseer, Yes you can bring it through, No, it's not ready to be manifested, or yes you can bring it through. Yes it's time for a new invention.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I think about that, and I also think about, you know, the disease process that we deal with right now, Why don't we have a cure for cancer? We all know there's been literally tens of billions of dollars, hundreds of billions of dollars thrown into the research in finding different cures. I think this is my opinion only that because the United States is such a marketing paradigm and that's not a good thing, that they don't really.
Speaker 1: Want to cure.
Speaker 2: They want to kind of lead us on with remedies, with maintaining. I've had a number of people that I know with the diagnosis of cancer, and the drug therapies are to keep people alive as long as possible, even if you've been diagnosed with the terminal illness, they just keep they keep you going, They keep you going.
Speaker 1: There's really and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you talk to a doctor, and I have lots of friends that are doctors, and I speak with doctors. They would never admit that because you go into medicine to be a healer, you think you are. But as my cousin said, you know, you take pharmacological studies.
Speaker 1: You study.
Speaker 2: You don't study the energy field. You study the disease packed body. The whole thought process of allopathy is so screwy. So anyhow, the Akashik field, the Akashak database, is a fascinating subject. Will continue talking about it. And I mentioned this to James. You know, you guys have been listening to Destiny, you listen to Earth ancients, and we'll have people on this said, yeah, you can tap into it. You can close your eyes and meditate. Well, you get you gotta shift, you know. I don't know if it's you need to take some ayahuasca or some d MT or something to shift and then hold the residents, hold the space to walk among these archives.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And we still don't know how the Akashuak records appear.
Speaker 1: Is it a sensation?
Speaker 2: Is it that you or know you're there?
Speaker 1: Who knows? You know?
Speaker 2: I mean I've had a lot of people on the program as well as Destiny talking about the Akashik records. So it's still something that's not quite within our realm. I think we tap into it. As a writer, former illustrator, I think it's somewhat like the muse with this this h when you're tapped in and you are rolling and you're flowing, and you're writing music and you're writing with great conviction and elegance, and you're painting and you're tapped in, that's the muse that has a place within the Cashing records as well. So fascinating subject and to hear from Jim.
Speaker 1: Was always fun. It's always a fun interview.
Speaker 2: Hey, we have one tour left in the year. It's our Sacred Temples of Mexico. It's November eighth through the seventeenth. It's coming up real quick. We got roughly another few weeks before we're gonna cap it and say we're done with taking registrations. This is a fun tour simply because if you're in the Uni, it says it's very close. It's only a few hours in the plane. And we have this colonial city as our base, which is Merida, Yucatan, Mexico. What is fascinating, what is special about Yucatan is it is home to some of the largest, most complex and wonderful Mayan cities from the ancient past. And I got to tell you, if you've never climbed a pyramid, we climb pyramids, and we have the opportunity is to climb pyramids at Ushmol, ekbalam Isimol and many many other locations on this tour. And we see the cream of the crop when it comes to noted Mayan cities, and that includes chichen Itza and I mentioned Ushmol, but also Sayel Sahiel is a fascinating place, Labna and.
Speaker 1: So much more.
Speaker 2: For more information on this tour, go to Earthancients dot com forward slash tours and register. You get all the informations there. For some reason, if you do not get what you need, send me an email saying, hey Cliff, what's going on with this?
Speaker 1: And need more information?
Speaker 2: And I'd like to know just what's the deal is Earth Agents for you at gmail dot com. So it's Earth Ancients the number four, the letter you at gmail dot com and I'll get right back to you.
Speaker 1: I promise.
Speaker 2: The Sacred Temples of Mexico November eighth through the seventeenth, twenty twenty four. Okay, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, mister Jimviera, coming to us from the East coast of.
Speaker 1: The United States.
Speaker 2: And as always, Gail tour Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. All right, take care if you will, and we will talk to you next time. Name the boy asked,