Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a Board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turn or what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, and it's another great day and another opportunity to get well and start feeling better naturally. Welcome everyone to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. I'm Doctor Bob, and I thank you for tuning into the program today. Now we've got a special guest coming up a little bit later in the hour, gonna be joined by pharmacist doctor Ross Pelton. He's gonna be talking to us about how to win arisee our health. You know, we winter rize our cars. If you're in a cold climate. You know you have to do that or you're gonna be paying at the auto mechanic shop. If you don't do it, your car gonna break down. It may not start, it may freeze, you may expend a lot of money correcting it.
Speaker 3: But do you winter rise your body? What is that?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll find out from the pharmacist doctor Ross Pelton, author of thirteen books and a highly sought after guest and author. We begin this hour, however, talking about the connection between schizophrenia triggered by marijuana use. Now, with all these laws that are changing in the United States medical marijuana use, recreational marijuana use twenty five states and rising, it's hard to go into places like Denver, Las Vegas, and the list goes on and on without being struck with the wafting amount of skunk smell in the air, which annoys me to no end.
Speaker 3: It just does.
Speaker 2: And I have to say up front that I'm a little prejudiced in this topic bias because I've never smoked marijuana. Well, I lied to you. I did one time at a concert I was at in Phoenix, Arizona, and there was so much marijuana in the air that I took in marijuana second hand. So I guess I smoked it secondhand and not wanting to.
Speaker 3: It was so gross and so nasty. But you understand.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are hotel rooms now where the staff has to go in and do this gigantic deep clean because you can't get the skunk oil off of the walls, off of the ceiling, off of the bedding. And they put all kinds of artificial sprays in there and air cleaners and fans, they still can't get the skunk off. If they can't get it off the walls and the floor and the sink and the bedding, think what what's happening in your lungs, in your throat and your tissue and your teeth.
Speaker 3: I mean, this stuff is just gross. But I digress.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the connection between skidsophrenia. Skidsophrenia and a rise in this disease tripling in the last ten years in large part thanks to these laws changing, where everybody is being encouraged to smoke marijuana, it seems, and so let's talk about that. If you've been noticing and you're a gong user, if you smoke weed, if you smoke marijuana, cannabis, and you're wondering that you know why it is that people are accusing you of being delusional lately, or you're hallucinating, or you've got speech and thinking problems. I wonder if it could be the marijuana that you're sucking into your body. Marijuana maybe behind a surge in the skidsophrenia cases. Alarming research suggests. Advocates of the drug often purport that marijuana is safe because it's an herb, it's all natural. But Canadian research expert scientists found new cases of schizophrenia triggered by marijuana have tripled in the country legalized After the country legalized the drug in twenty fifteen, suddenly they're seeing a rocket ship, so to speak, in terms of statistical data in the disease schizophrenia just about the same time that it was legalized, more of it, in other words, more people are smoking it, more people are imbibing it, cookies, gum, everything you gummies and just two decades the figure rose from four percent to ten percent. Experts warned. The findings show that using the drug marijuana worsens symptoms of a person already who has schizophrenia, and that marijuana poses a growing public health challenge. Now, not only does it worse than the symptoms of somebody who already has schizophrenia or maybe has like the pre stage of schizophrenia, it can make cause schizophrenia. Doctor Daniel Myron, an expert in public health and preventive medicine at the University of Ottawa and study author, is convinced that regular use of marijuana, pot weed, whatever you want to call there's hundreds of different code names for skunk. If you use marijuana on a daily or weekly basis, he believes it is strongly associated with an increased risk of this disease, a brain disorder, a brain disease wherein people have trouble thinking, speaking, their delusional, they hallucinate, and the list goes on and on. He, as a expert research scientist, is seeing the relationship as well as a lot of other researchers, and he's not unwilling to talk about it. He's very willing because he's concerned. The tripling of schizophrenia, a brain disease cases associated with marijuana use over the past seventeen years and rising cases of psychoses underscores the urgent need for targeted prevention strategies, particularly for young populations of immature people who are just following their peers trends, who are experimenting with this gateway drug called marijuana, and don't you kid yourself, it is a gateway drug. Who appear these people appear to be at a greater risk young and unimpressionable people. Ladies and tom, how about we stop promoting the drug marijuana and being beneficial and start doing a better job at educating people about the potential harm of using marijuana, plus the fact that it is a gateway drug, meaning it could be the potential drug that helps to introduce you to other more harmful drugs like methamphetamine or cocaine or fentanyl or some other forms of illicit drug use.
Speaker 3: I know that's been argued. I know people.
Speaker 2: Will, especially those who are users of marijuana, will absolutely defend it because they love the THCHC, they love the effect, they love the way it makes them feel disconnected and they don't want anybody messing with it. I get it, and that's just their choice.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: In this particular study I'm talking about, the researchers tract people between the ages of fourteen and sixty four who visited emergency departments between two thousand and six and twenty twenty two. The follow up of eleven thousand marijuana users over a seventeen year period of time showed a nine percent of them developed schizophrenia compared to eighty one thousand, which is zero point six percent of individuals without a diagnosis of marijuana use disorder. In other words, they were able to directly track just a massive uptick in the schizophrenia mental disease as a result of seeing more and more people using and becoming involved in the whole marijuana movement. Writing in the journal The Journal of the American Medical Association Network Open, the scientists said, consistent with increasing marijuana use and potency, and that's where the problem comes in. It's much more potent today than it ever was before. Emergency department visits for cannabis induced psychosis and marijuana use dependency have increased over time. The association between marijuana use disorder and schizophrenia may be particularly elevated among young males.
Speaker 3: And therein lies the problem.
Speaker 2: And yet we here in the United States, unlike some other wiser countries, continue to allow recreational use of marijuana. The whole medical use of marijuana is a whole nother picture. We won't even talk about that right now. But it's the recreational use which has gone wild, and so has schizophrenia. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna stand by you.
Speaker 2: Because all right, I welcome you back to the Doctor Bob Martin Show, and I thank you for tuning into the program today. And if you think other people in your life could benefit by listening into this health talk radio show nationwide, well tell them all about it. The best way to refer them is to jot down the call letters of the radio station you're listening to, whether it's an AMRFM station, the frequency on the dial, and then the time of the day, and just pass that on to as many people as you can and they will thank you.
Speaker 3: For it, of course.
Speaker 2: All Right, We're gonna shift our attention now to our special guest joining me is doctor Ross Pelton. He is the director of Science and Education for Essential Formulas Incorporated, which specializes in premium probiotic products. Doctor Pelton is also a pharmacist, clinical nutritionist, and author of thirteen books. Doctor Pelton is the recipient of the prestigious Top ten Most Influential Pharmacists in America by American Druggist magazine for his work in natural medicine. Doctor Pelton is also considered the natural Pharmacist. His personal website, bio and blog are at naturalpharmacist dot net Naturalpharmacist dot net. Doctor Pelton joins US today to discuss how to win rise your health. Now, I talked about this last hour how you can winize your health, and you might say he's a winterize your health.
Speaker 3: I thought that was about my car.
Speaker 2: I winterize my car so it doesn't break down and I'm stuck out in the weeds with a dead battery or a radiator that blows up because I don't have enough ana freeze in it, or some other problem because I haven't prepared in advance of stress. It was going to hit my car and now I'm paying for it big time. Well, there is a way to winterize your body, and he's gonna tell us all about it. Let's welcome doctor Ross Pelton to the Doctor Bob Martin's Show.
Speaker 3: Good day to you, Doctor Pelton.
Speaker 4: Hello, Doctor Bob. It's nice to be on the Doctor Bob Martin Show again with you. And yes, we will talk with our listeners about how to winterize your immune system. The winter months are always a challenge for people because they spend more time indoors. With the cold weather, they had less sunshine, so they have lower levels of vitamin D and our immune system suffer. Also, people probably don't exercise as much in the winter months, so we need to take proactive steps to winterize our immune system. And the thing I like to emphasize is the gut microbiome. Your gastro intestinal track harbors over seventy percent of the body's immune cells, so we need to take proactive steps to make sure we have a healthy gut microbiome. And Doctor or Heroes probiotics is one of the best products, in fact, I think the best product in the world to accomplish this.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad that you're on board with that because right now we are in the middle of what I would refer to as a scared campaign. Orchestrated between Big Pharma, the CDC, and of course those who receive Genaro from their messaging in that the Holy Grail is being rolled out once again, that being every vaccine known to man, whether it's RSV, the flu vaccine, virus, you just COVID still out there. So people are going, well, look, I have no choice here. I've just got to go and get something done because I don't have any other choices. And that's why we asked you to come on the program so that we could talk about the fact and reinforce what is not reinforced in the sick care system. That is, we actually have an immune system that is quite capable of taking care of ourselves provided that nothing is interfering with its function. And there's where we start ross this winner give our listeners please some tips on how to win arize their health and strengthen their immune system during this year's cold and flu season.
Speaker 4: Well, doctor Bob, people need to realize that you have an army helping you. You have one hundred trillion bacteria that reside in your gas throw and testo track and they are playing critical roles and regulating your health and your immune system and the key to optimizing the function of this army of probiotic bacteria is a healthy plant based diet and taking doctor oor Hero's probiotic which will help improve the whole gastrointestin, microbiome ecosystem. So those are the two most important tips I have for people. Healthy diet, a diverse range of plant based foods along with doctor Heroes, and of course proper sleep and proper exercise, and these types of things are also important, But number one and number two for me are healthy diet and doctor he probiotics.
Speaker 3: So glad to hear you.
Speaker 2: Say that, Doctor Pelton, because I think a lot of people get sucked into the whole you know, high fat keto diet forever and ever, just as a mechanism by which to lose weight, and they don't realize how important a plant centered diet could be to support that part of our physiology, our immune system, which is responsible for protecting us from all the marauders that will take us down if we're not prepared, ready and able to defend ourselves. So a lot of you folks out there, you need to rethink the whole high fat keto foreverthing. Yeah, no question, you go on that kind of a diet, you're gonna lose water weight initially as you continue to get rid of that, but then eventually you have to rebalance that. And that's where plant foods come in. It's the ability for your body to take those plant foods and turn them into the army that doctor Ross Pelton is telling us about, so that you can be properly defended against the assault that's going to come your way when we go indoors, when the temperatures start to lower and people get approximated to each other and the air goes dry, and our nasal cavities start to stress, and suddenly we start spreading these things about. Here is an opportunity to bolster the immune system right where it all begins, right there in the gastro intestino track, with the proper information and making sure that you've got on board a premium probiotic, prebiotic and post biotics supplement in the form of something called doctor Ohhiras Probiotics, and it is available by the way in stores nationwide including natural grocers, Sprouts, Whole Foods, other retailers throughout the United States.
Speaker 3: You can also go to their website.
Speaker 2: Essential formulas dot com after this conversation to learn more essential formulas dot com for doctor oh Here's probiotics. There are a lot of probiotics on the market, uh that are doctor Belta, as you know, confusing consumers with you know, all these wild claims and all these numbers of CFUs or whatever they use to try to drag people in by virtue of a larger number. Mike Johnson's bigger than your Johnson kind of thing. What makes doctor oh here is so special.
Speaker 4: Well, doctor Bob. The thing that said doctor Hero, apart from every other oral commercial probiotic in the market, is the multi year fermentation process that doctor Hero created to produce this product. And during the multi years of fermentation over three years, bacteria breakdown the wide diverse range of fruits and vegetables and mushrooms and seaweeds that they're given and produce these secondary compounds called post biotic metabolites. And what we're learning is not the probiotic bacteria that regulate your health, it's the compounds the bacteria create, these post biotic metabolite. But you have to learn how to feed your probiotic bacteria well. And most people are eating horrible diets, so they're not giving the bacteria the opportunity to produce the post biotic metabolite. So that's the key factor here. Doctor Here's fermentation system provides the bacteria with a wide range of foods so they can make the post biotic metabolite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think and.
Speaker 2: I think you would agree, we've got to take a break here, But I think you would agree that most people hear about and learn about and advantage the fact that they've heard vitamin C is important to support the immune system, Vitamin D, taking zinc, all of those things, Getting plenty of rest, staying hydrated are all important. But I don't think that the gastro intestinal track gets enough attention in the scientific community getting that message out to the general public, because I just when you tell people, Okay, what are you doing to help support your immune system, and you don't hear them respond in a way that has to do with probiotics, you go, wait a minute, you're missing a huge cornerstone of what needs to be in your regimen if you expect to have a healthy immune system.
Speaker 3: And then we of course tell them what that is.
Speaker 2: All right, We're going to return to our conversation with doctor Ross belt and stay tuned. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin.
Speaker 5: You're waiting for the right excuse?
Speaker 3: Are you waiting for sign and choose?
Speaker 5: While you waiting, it's the time to find type.
Speaker 4: Mon Are you in.
Speaker 3: All right? Doctor Bob March's back with you.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to our special guest, doctor Ross Helton, pharmacist, author of thirteen books expert. You can access his website for further information beyond the show over at naturalpharmacist dot net. Naturalpharmacist dot net. We'll get back to the conversation about win arizing your health by advantaging the area of your immune system, which is the biggest part of it, which is right there in your gastro intestin track you the premiere doctor ohiras probiotic. We'll get back to that conversation a little bit later. Also later in the show, we have for you a warning that too many carry out foods that you consume could.
Speaker 3: Be giving you a runny nose.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you what that's all about. But before we go back to our conversation, I want to remind you that my entire family and most all of my colleagues who are interested in avoiding things like tooth decay, gingivitis, periodontal disease, bad breath, and having a non inflammatory oral cavity are using the Spry dental defense system Spry Spry tooth based and spry Mouth rints.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: If you gets uptight and stressed out about visiting your dental provider as much as you love your dentist and maybe hygienist, and I do, but I'll tell you what, I don't want to go in there with any issues. I don't want to go in there with any intrepidation about needing some type of procedure. And that's exactly why I brush my teeth with Spry toothpaste and rinse my mouth out with spry Mouth rints and chew their gum and mints so that I impart their delicious peppermint, cinnamon and spearmint.
Speaker 3: Products in my oral cavity.
Speaker 2: The secret sauce there is the xylotol used by millions of people. Xylotol is a plant based ingredient in Spry Tooth based mouth rents, gum and mints, and it's anti cavity, anti black Any bad news the next time your dental hygienist or dentist peers into your mouth and whispers you need a filling, you need a root canal, or you need a crown extraction ouch.
Speaker 3: Don't go there.
Speaker 2: Use the Spray Dental Defense System like I do, creating an easy and inexpensive way to have xylotol throughout the day without needing to change your habits. If you want a squeaky clean mouth, gums, teeth, do what I do. Go get the Spry s p R Y Dental Defense System. It's available at CBS, write Aid Pharmacies, Target Vitamin chop sprouts, natural grocers, or you can go directly to their website over a clear X L E A R dot com. The X and clear stands for Xylotol Clear dot com. You can also find their their nasal sprays because it's winner and that's how germs enter the body through the nasal cavities. He'll keep your nose clean with the clear nasal sprays and your entire oral cavity healthy with.
Speaker 3: The Spray Dental Defense System. All right, back to our.
Speaker 2: Conversation with doctor Ross Pelton, director of Sites and Education over at a Central Formulas. We're talking about how to win arize your health now, Doctor Pelton, many health x for many health problems develop when people experience damage to the lining of their gastrointestinal track. And I can think of a lot of things, and you can too. I'm sure as a pharmacist with people woofing down ibewprofen all day long, and antibiotics and steroid drugs, how can doctor Ohira's probiotics overcome some of these damages that people do on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: How can the.
Speaker 2: Doctor O'Hara repair and correct these kinds of problems?
Speaker 4: Well, doctor Bob, some of these post biotic metabolites are able to prevent injury to the lining of the gastrointestinal track, and they help repair it, and they provide the energy for those cells to renew themselves, and so the post biotic metabolites are critical for maintaining a healthy lining in the gastrointestinal track. Thing I'd like to emphasize, though, doctor Bob, is so many people believe that taking high dose probiotics can correct these gut problems, and they can't. Taking high dose probiotics orally doesn't work. I wrote a paper titled the Oral Probiotic dilemma, and I'll send you the link to that so you can post it for your listeners for this program. But it provides people with the scientific explanation for why orally ingested probiotics don't work. And one example, stomach acid is from ten thousand to one hundred thousand times stronger acid than the acidity and you're small intestine in your colon. Stomach acid is designed to kill. And when people take oral probiotics, they get decimated by stomach acid. So taking oral probiotics isn't the answer. But doctor Here's probiotics directly delivers over five hundred of these post biotic metabolite and those will make positive, beneficial changes in the gut microbiome and helped theselves and change these problems.
Speaker 2: All right, great folks, why keep throwing money to the wind and wasting your hard earned dollars. Get the probiotic that actually works, its Doctor o'heeres Probiotics. You can find out where to get it fine health foods stores nationwide or you can go to their website Escentralformulas dot com. Of course, all the major natural grocers stores, Sprouts, Whole Foods, they all have it. You can also follow doctor O'Hara's probiotics on Facebook and Instagram. Now here's a question for you, doctor, what are what other tips besides the one we're talking about here can you give our audience that'll help to winnerize their immune systems.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the most important things, doctor Bob, is to let people know how important it is to boost their glutathione levels. Now, I don't know if we've talked about this with your listeners before, but glutathione is the most prevalent antioxidant in the body. It's critical regulator of detoxification. It's got powerful effects on the immune system, and it has some powerful anti viral capabilities, and most people don't have optimal levels of gluet to thione, but essential formulas. It has a line of products under the brand name regi Active, that's our eg apostrophe activ and these Regiactive products boost your glutathione levels naturally. So that's another really proactive step people can take to boost their glutathione levels with rege Active.
Speaker 2: All right, ladies and gentlemen, you're hearing the voice of doctor Ross Pelton. He is a pharmacist and author of thirteen books the topic is winnerizing your immune system, winnerizing your immune system. Winter months can be harsh on people's skin. Can you tell our audience, doctor Pelton, is about the skincare products over at doctor Oheres and how people can winnerize their skin because they end up getting dry skin and all kinds of problems.
Speaker 4: You bet, doctor Bob Well, doctor here formulated called the Campuku Beauty Bar soap, and these are some Japanese terms, so some people might find them a little hard to pronounce initially. But Campuckoo Beauty Bar Hadiyabi skin moisturizer and so these products help to support your healthy skin microbiome, whereas most of the soaps and cleansers are stripping off your skin microbiome. So that's the really critical thing to realize that, Doctor Heroes moisturizers will help to keep your skin soft and supple. And you got to comment there, doctor Bob, No, I just.
Speaker 2: Want to give people the opportunity to know how to get a hold of doctor o'heres probiotics. They're available at Natural Grocer, Sprouts, Whole Foods, other retailers nationwide, also the Essential Formulas dot com website. We'll come back, doctor Ross Felton with our final comments.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned.
Speaker 5: So you sor.
Speaker 6: I'm Bossom Number Simoncible, the one never single days as today.
Speaker 2: All right, stand by because after we've finished with our special guest, doctor Ross Helton, pharmacist author, we're gonna go to your phone calls on the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Call her hotline and if you haven't had the opportunity to ask a question about your own health here on the program, that line, that phone number exists for you. You can call that number right now, or you can call it any time during the.
Speaker 3: Night or day.
Speaker 2: It's available to you. You'll hear me answer the phone. I'll ask you to state your first name, the city and state you're living in, and then your question or your health related comment that number eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two one eight hundred six zero six eight eight two to two. And if you are thinking, well, you know I called my question in a while ago and I haven't heard him answered on the air, well I probably did.
Speaker 3: You may have missed it.
Speaker 2: And if you missed it, you can then go to the podcast library on my website and listen to the show carefully so that you can hear me respond to your question. The podcast library is over there on my website at doctor Bob dot com. Spelling out the word doctor docto r bob dot com. Then get to the podcast library. Whether your question landed in our number one, two, or three, listen to the entirety of it, don't miss it all right, back to our special guest, doctor.
Speaker 3: Us Pelton.
Speaker 2: The topic is winnerizing your health, and during this season we need to do that because a lot of people are getting sick. They're getting problems with the cold, the flu, neurovirus, you name it, influenza, sin you side is all of it.
Speaker 3: And what.
Speaker 2: Pelton is discussing with us, and that is how to bolster the immune system via making sure that the gastro intestinal track is functioning optimally on all eight cylinders, if you will, by making sure you have the good gut bacteria to protect you from the assault that's going to happen.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: For those people, doctor Pelton, who are just tuning into the program, can you give a quick summary for us before we let you go?
Speaker 4: You bet, doctor Bob, Well, doctor here is probiotics is the number one thing to create and maintain a healthy gut microbiome, which is critical for your immune health. You can take one of the Regiactive products to boost your grout to thione levels. You can protect your skin in from the inside out with doctor Here's premium collegen plus. You can use doctor Here's skincare products which will help to support a healthy skin microbiome. These are all things that people can do to winterize their immune system.
Speaker 2: All right, excellent, So, Doctor Oher's probiotics and Regiactive Folks are available in finer health food stores, natural grocers, Sprouts, Whole Foods, other natural grocery stores. Regactive is available online over at essentialformulas dot com to find a retailer near you. You can also follow doctor o'heres Probaiotics on Facebook and Instagram. Doctor Ross Pelton, thank you so much for joining us today, sir.
Speaker 3: Good health to you and we'll talk soon, sir.
Speaker 4: Good to see you again. Nice to be on Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 3: Take good care.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go, Doctor Ross Pelton. We are going to transition right from that conversation into our open topic health related questions coming in on the Doctor Bob Martin Show Caller hotline Phonemeer which is eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. First up is Sue calling in from Chico, California.
Speaker 7: It is is Sue from Chico, California. I was wondering if you know of any natural things that can help migraines. I found some that have helped me a lot, and so forth. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Okay, so thank you for your call.
Speaker 2: Migraine headaches are much more difficult to manage than are your your tension headaches, your cap like band like headaches that come often more complicated because you get a sort of a vasodilation, almost like a flooding of blood supply and inflammation into the covering of the brain that helps with the pain associated with it and all the symptoms that can go with it as well, sometimes visual, sometimes even digestive issues. It's inflammation what I would do and what we typically do for people with migraine headaches as we check their food intolerances. We do that through blood testing because it could be something that's even natural or healthy that you're eating that's setting off an inflammatory response because you have an intolerance or analogy to that food.
Speaker 3: There's a blood test.
Speaker 2: Sue, I would recommend you go to your doctor and ask to get it's called Elisa act. It'll measure anywhere between two hundred, three hundred, or even four hundred separate food substances that you're likely to come in contact with, and by knowing which ones you're allergic to by virtue of a grading system of one, two, three, and four, you can avoid those that are highly allergic to you and avoid the inflammation that they generate. Elisa act elsa slash ACT. Now, with every person who has migraine headaches or any kind of headache, they should make sure that biomechanical problems are not involved as well, neck problems, temporal tibular joint problems, your jaw, cranial bone problems, and to evaluate whether any of those are causing the headaches that you're having, I would consult with a licensed chiropractic physician who's trained in applied kinesiology. I would also consider acupuncture. Sometimes migraine headaches are associated with sex hormone imbalances. Supplementally, I would look at magnesium as a supplement. We've gotten great results with using five HTP trip to fan be complex, methylated B complex Omega three is important, and even melatonin.
Speaker 3: So you've got options out there. Don't put up with it for sure.
Speaker 2: Look at those options to see if you can go drug free, if at all possible. And I thank you for your phone call and wish you well soon. All right, ladies and jentlemen, stay tuned. We're coming right back with the next segment here on the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Who all right, I welcome you back to the program Doctor Bob Martin with you and you heard the last caller.
Speaker 3: It's really simple.
Speaker 2: If you want to have your health question answered, certainly, I'll do my best to help you out. Here's the number to call, eight hundred six to zero six eight eight two two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin Caller Hotline phone number. Questions health related questions or comments are fair game on this hotline phone number eight hundred six zero six eight eight two to two. The website doctor Bob dot com for all things related to news and social media platform in the podcast library. Back to WHEK we go. Next up is Marsha calling in from Washington, Utah.
Speaker 8: My name is Marcia. I'm from Washington, Utah. The question I have is what is the best red sage supplement to take?
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, thanks for the call. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The best one I know of is something called Red Sage Plus Red Sage Plus by Terry Naturally Vitamins that is available nationwide and finer health food stores Marsha, or you can go to the website Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com, Terry Naturalivitamins dot com, or any health food store and ask for Red Sage Plus by Terry Naturally Vitamins. All right, Next up we say hello to Laurie in Arkansas.
Speaker 8: Laurie coming from Mountain Home, Arkansas. I've listening to your show this coming Sunday, which is Debruary second. Somebody we can answer this question on air. I have everythin eyebrows. What could I put on my eyebrows to make them real sicker? And also if it is a fire condition, what can I take for a thigh way problem? Let's see, I don't want to take a pig siren or anything. What can I take to nurse my thyroide's land? If I can't make cover like T three to T four, you know, what can I take to nervoish my thyroid gland? And also what can I take to put on my eyebrows to make them grow? In a take close to every sin. I have some exposure to environmental costs and several years ago and accident that may and my eyebrows fall out. But I'm also wanting to have a thyroid condition too as well, because the hiropractor once said I couldn't covert T three to T four or something like that. So what are the natural eros environments I could take to enrich my thyroid gland?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Okay, Laurie.
Speaker 2: Most people who there's not going to be able to put anything on your eyebrows to make them grow back in. You're just unless there's some infection there, which I doubt there is. Both thyroid and adrenal gland imbalances can cause eyebrow hair loss, so you need to focus both on your thyroid gland and your adrenal glands. And so you're talking about the conversion of a T three to two four. There are supplements on the market. The one I like is called Thyroid Care Plus US Thyroid Care Plus because you need selenium, you need iodine, you need tyrozine to make sure that you're supplying your body with the raw materials that it needs to make proper conversion. And thyroid hormone also if you're having these problems, I would recommend, especially with your eyebrows falling out, getting an Adrenal Stress Index test ASI. Adrenal Stress Index test will tell you if your adrenal glands are involved, because it sounds like you already know about your thyroid glass.
Speaker 3: All right, Laurie, thank
Speaker 2: You for your phone call, and ladies and gentlemen stand by for more of The Doctor Bob Martin Show