Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your name's glazed.
Speaker 2: By the great Chris Ray, Gus, Derek black Beat and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some Glazinglady.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm following this fucking page that's like bad Songs of the Day. I love this page, but I'm starting to realize this guy's like a hipster level of like.
Speaker 1: Like I love Anthony Fantanel friend friend of the show, right, yeah, friend of the show vaguely vaguely well again in a while, I it's it's I talked to him as it's.
Speaker 3: Like a casual oh hey, or yeah, what's up? You know, it's like that anyway. Yeah, this guy's turned into like a critique hipster level because it's like bad songs. At first, it was just objectively bad songs that we can.
Speaker 1: All laugh at. He doesn't like.
Speaker 3: Now it's it's even bands that are really good, like say, for example, Misfits and the song Last Crest, probably one of the most famous songs, and he was just like, well, the lyrics are just edgy for the sake of being edgy, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the whole, the whole point of that entire time. That song is in a major key, so it sounds all upbeat.
Speaker 3: I got something to say, and then all of a sudden it goes, you know, I killed a baby today, like it's just and then I raped your mother. It's so it's supposed to be like, yeah, like what the express for back of the day, right, excuse me?
Speaker 1: They hear this? Oh and then but it's just weird seeing this and I'm like, you're what is happening right now? Like this? It reminds, it reminds.
Speaker 3: You, Like the video essays, We're like, yeah, they're just trying to I'm like, why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: By norm of the North is a misunderstood masterpiece?
Speaker 2: Why why Biles is actually the greatest Star Wars character. I watched the throw out video about that, and I was just like, I like jar Jar. Also shut the fuck up. I commented that because I was like, I like jar Jar a lot. I think he's funny a lot. Yeah, I think he's funny, and he's funny. I think he's funny funny.
Speaker 1: But I was also five, wait, so okay, no no, no, no, no, no, no, hold you so you still think he's funny.
Speaker 2: I enjoy him, but it's nostalgia. I think he I think that I.
Speaker 1: Think we could do a show with this person. I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I think the chaos that jar Jar warts like he brings into the series by mistake is laughably funny because I love destruction. I like things being destroyed, and I think he's not doing it on purpose. I also heard the dark jar Jar thing when I was like ten, and that ship is cemented in my brain. We're like, look, it should have been.
Speaker 3: It is so unreasonably plausible. It's funny that, like, I know it's not true. George Lucas himself said no, that wasn't what was supposed to happen, even though he did say jar Jar is the key it.
Speaker 1: Is that's such a weird thing to say.
Speaker 2: If that's it is a weird that context though, But why the context? It was the key to winning the interaction the first movie, That's what it was.
Speaker 1: He was the key to all of that. But how is that even true?
Speaker 2: He was jar Jar is the one that went on the battlefield and stumbled his way into the slaughter.
Speaker 1: You mean like thousands of m I guess, but in that. That's why I guess it's in the context. But that's so stupid. It only feels good if he intentionally did it.
Speaker 2: You know what, I like the idea of jar Jar being a sith. I think it kind of Jarjoris.
Speaker 1: This fucking makes sense, though. I recently, with last year, watched these theories.
Speaker 2: Again because I'm like, maybe I was just stupid head dust.
Speaker 1: He dusted off the play.
Speaker 3: But don't you do that sometimes when you're like, Okay, I haven't heard this in a long time, let me make sure this still holds up like I was because it was one of those things like maybe I was just being really stupid and I got caught up in the hype. And then I was watching videos again people going over it, and then going and Reddit threads again, and I'm like, no, this still holds up. It actually makes much more sense if he was.
Speaker 1: Like, it would be a lot more interesting. It would. That's that's kind of the thing about it is that like it would actually be like, oh, I would be down to see that story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh it would be insane if like obi Wan doesn't end up cutting off Anakin's arms and he like detains him and then like Anakin's like in prison and jar Jar opens the thing and and he's red eyed.
Speaker 1: And I'm like the thing about Star Wars. Star Wars and Harry Potter. Star Wars and Harry Potter are like both very adjacent to me as far as like they're both like mega successful, but like I don't really quite I don't know if I quite understand you, like why, Like I get why they're successful, but the degree to which they are confuses.
Speaker 2: I get why Star Wars successful the way it is because the time it came out, it was like it at the time itame.
Speaker 1: Definitely for the original once that came out, absolutely yeah, I mean more like the more modern stuff like even like the prequels and the sequels and even just like the even just the inertia from the original movies that were like what from the seventies or eighties? Fifties this year, yeah, seventy. I thought you said they were they were in the fifties. That dude, they did that in the fifties. How old is Mark Hamill? Dude?
Speaker 2: Like Hambill whoa right, he's an ancient person, but he's.
Speaker 1: He's a dadrik prince. Yet No, I've been honestly, I've the second I got into the Marathon alpha, I haven't touched obliviet at all. I want to get back to it. But because Marathon is only here for a little while, how long is it? How long is it's like a week or two, which is still long, but like you know, once that's over, I'll have like months to play Oblivion. Why didn't anybody tell me that it was one hundred fucking gigs to install? Oh yeah, I couldn't believe it. I was like, is this call of duty? What's happening? Well? Gigabytes? Now? Is it that? Like that's the new thirty games? I guess so.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I'm so I feel like it made it. I feel aged, like I mean, because I just.
Speaker 1: Kind of like inflation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I feel surprised though, Why do I keep getting surprised?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, hey, what is this?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, like I was thinking since it elden Ring was only like eighty or something or something like that, it.
Speaker 1: Was much less in the very beginning.
Speaker 3: It was probably like half that and when it first dropped maybe and I was like, but that was again another one of their selling points of like looking from.
Speaker 1: Software they they don't have.
Speaker 3: They're not packing infinity billions of dollars to make this look as good as possible, because.
Speaker 1: It's not the point. It's true call of duty where I feel like I was like, hey, guys, you could half this.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't work on that game, and they're like, they just don't compress it. Yeah, that is like a few of our friends work on that game, and they're like, they just don't compress that.
Speaker 1: They don't compress specifically the audio.
Speaker 2: Even the rigs that they give them to use a dude to state there, like it's screaming because there's so much shit on this.
Speaker 3: It's still like Enemy UAV online. And then that's like fucking twenty gigs right there, just that audio.
Speaker 1: That audio to be fair, the audio to be fair, to call dutey. The audio quality is pretty immaculate, but it is also forty gigs a syllable, so maybe relax a little bit.
Speaker 2: The sound of the dogs mar g four gigs and you're like this is in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's especially you don't ever feel like picking those games up again because you're like, I'm not installing this somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, you gotta wait for things to catch up where it's just like, oh, we can download one hundred and twenty gigs in five minutes, yeah, which, like I mean, my internets somehow is like does that pretty well? Like I think I downloaded Oblivion in about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: My internet that was around that time too. My internet is dog shit.
Speaker 1: But dude, imagine downloading imagine one hundred and twenty gigabytes in like twenty like twelve or something.
Speaker 2: You're just going to what you was going to bed like it still going on halfway done.
Speaker 1: If you downloaded one hundred gigabytes in twenty twelve, it would finish downloading today.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of that reminds me of the the download speeds or the upload speeds of the rovers on Mars. Oh yeah, it is so laughable, so far away obviously, to like complete one, like solid ass picture takes forever.
Speaker 1: It's actual days. It takes like six years.
Speaker 3: No, it takes dude, they'll be like, oh man, fucking twelve months later we finally have this photo or something.
Speaker 1: It's it's laughable, I mean, but it's also amazing. It is amazing that it's also amazing that it only takes twelve months to get a picture from Mars there you know what I mean, it still is. It's weird. It's like it exists on this level of being pathetically slow but remarkably fast.
Speaker 2: Right like no, no, perthetically still remarkably impressive. The fact that it's done, I mean, it is, it is what It's not right, you would not call you would not call that fast.
Speaker 1: But oh that's insane.
Speaker 2: That that's what I guess.
Speaker 3: Like it's in the same vein as when like when dial up first hit, when we had like DSL levels of internet speed, that's what yeah, dicks up sucking lip levels. It was almost a picture was almost instantaneous at that point. Videos, No, they started a buffer for quite some time. But I remember before when it was just straight up in old school dial up, and say, for example, I always couple it like this a a song which is on average three minutes, so just an m P three if you wanted to download it would be a half hour on average.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. I remember I remember downloading things to my Zoom media player. Hell yeah, and I was like, no, not zoom zen zen oh z.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had the fake fake that's crazy. Even had we talked about.
Speaker 1: This before you. Yeah, I think so the Zen you had.
Speaker 2: The fake iPhone. You had the fake fake iPhone. That's insane.
Speaker 3: So okay, So there was I think it was a cumber sauce was zoomed. Yeah, and then you had like some Chinese one.
Speaker 1: It was like it was from some company called Creative or something. Zen media player. I bet it's gonna be the same exit. Yeah, this thing that's so fucking funny. Why can't I expand it? I guess I can zoom man, Yeah, this this exact thing. Let's go Zen media player. Hey, and it probably got the job done right. It was fucking sick. I liked it a lot, but it was it was unreasonably thick. Like I wish I could I wish I could find like a side view of it. It's hilarious. It's as thick as it is tall. It feels like didn't have its own program the block. Yeah, it was like it had its own proprietary fucking charge cable and like leak table ship that was back in the you know remember that ship when every company had it's like here's everything's USB on on the computer end, because it has to be. But then like here's our fancy little fucking cable that plugs into only our device was the worst everything.
Speaker 2: So doing that eventually, like like around the time of like the PS four, everything was like, let's just all have the same kind of wires now, thank you.
Speaker 3: Then iPhone I phone they got, they got, iPhone got. He finally roped into having to get a USBC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have any More'm pretty sure USBC. I think it's not different now one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's legally mandated. Yeah, they have they have to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh really because of not if if it was up to America, obviously it would be like do whatever you want. But the rest of the world like no, the.
Speaker 1: Rest of the world was like fuck you and your dumb cable. Yeah, USBC like a person, Yeah, stupid lightning cables. I'm so glad, dude. USBC is like one of the last things, right that we have that is like functional for multiple purposes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of the last things we're going to create that's new.
Speaker 4: I think like that's like one of the last like maybe maybe here, Like I think like humans period, I think like human Spirit, that renovation they were gonna they're gonna go on for like maybe fifty five thousand more years, but there's gonna be no more, even to the USBC.
Speaker 1: We peaked with the USBC.
Speaker 2: I think everything else we've had, like all the things like or new, we've already had them and we've just been lying about it. But the USBC was the final thing made I am.
Speaker 1: Glad that they we just finally, dude. I remember when they first came out. I was like, oh my god, finally I don't have to fuck up, like, oh I put it in upside down or fucking you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The the thing where I don't understand this because the correct side up usually has the symbol of the USB symbol. So I'm like, okay, good, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, it was always wrong.
Speaker 2: I have never broke anything. I've broken two things on the USC because I was sucking it up.
Speaker 1: I got jammed it. Yeah, I was too like.
Speaker 2: I was too angry about losing a game or some dumb shit, and I want to plug it in and I broke and I was like, no, I broke it so bad that it was in, But it was because I broke the upper part of the USB, so it was slanted down inside while the other ones on top of it. And I was like, I just completely broke this thing. I'm not gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Was that? Did you have more? Was that the only No?
Speaker 2: I broke the port of the thing with the USB in it as well, too, like it was entirely broken. I was like, well, yeah, I'm not buying them wi U again. It was gone.
Speaker 1: You got to wi you in the first place, remember, will you? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Remember you had an Avalon not avalon.
Speaker 1: He didn't I did in the Avalon before that. You gotta will you in our apartment? Yeah? Ew, I don't know anyone personally. And I sold it.
Speaker 2: I broke part of it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. I do remember this. I have a vague memory of you selling a wil and I sold it. It was broken.
Speaker 2: You sold a broken wied Absolutely he.
Speaker 1: Told them it was broken. No, I did not. Are you serious? Absolutely? You know those people? Absolutely? Are you serious? I once was, Yes, you really sold a broken We didn't tell them. I don't take much shame in it, Honestly, you don't take much shame. You're like, yeah, it's cool, I'll do it again. I would.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it again right now? Is I just don't need to damn.
Speaker 1: But if I needed to again, I would do it.
Speaker 3: People on Craiglist that I was hoping that would get gutted, you know, show up to a transaction completely open.
Speaker 1: I would never.
Speaker 2: Smile just because you like sell like a faulty game controller.
Speaker 1: I could never I can never trust third party like salespeople for that reason, or like used games or used accessories for that reason. If it was expensive, I had to meet them at in front of the house. It was like where yeah, yeah, I'm not even know where you live.
Speaker 3: I'm not meaning in a parking lot to where you can fuck me, and then I don't know where you live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he literally take you buy it from it's broken, then he fucks you.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: He leaves you there in the rain with this broken thing.
Speaker 1: Do you know? It's a great defense for that though, is that you you find open houses, dude, and you like, meet me at this media this is my house. If you see his side, No, but like you don't know, you're focuses on getting this thing. You're not thinking about the open house. You gu I'm selling the house. There's people that probably have done that. Yeah, I think it's kind of brilliant.
Speaker 2: I've never done the Craig listening. I don't trust anybody enough.
Speaker 1: It's I've done it. It's fine, you made up, put somebody in a parking on and they give you like a I don't know, like one of those tours flashlights.
Speaker 2: It's only been used twenty five times today, something used sex toys.
Speaker 1: Is that's peak barbarism, Like I want I want to buy one, but I know, like I want to have it and be like, yeah, some guys sold me this flesh light.
Speaker 2: It was a white person. Now it's dark tan. I think it's really it is.
Speaker 1: It is peak barbarism. I think I would throw up, Like say, if I smelled anything, I think I would fucking like people immediately.
Speaker 2: One of one of the people he knew why we were friends once upon a time was a military guy, and he said they would share a flashlight.
Speaker 1: It's so sisty. It just it grosses me off thinking about it. Yeah, they're all like Sherry, it's like you're not gonna believe this, but that really grosses.
Speaker 2: Breaking news, breaking news, the fish from sponge, breaking breaking news.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: They use it, they use it, they wear it out and like there's a.
Speaker 1: Worn out fuys.
Speaker 3: So like you, they get to a point where it's like nothing's gay anymore, nothing's weird. Right, Oh yeah, we survived the craziest things. We can like fuck the same thing, and we can all the.
Speaker 1: Same flesh light at the same time. We can all figure it out with jacking off. Like, I don't understand. Is it am my old fashioned? Yes?
Speaker 2: I mean I want to flesh I want a flesh light, but like, I mean, you can literally.
Speaker 1: Just buy one. They're not word they're not. I mean they're not.
Speaker 3: I thought I was still assuming it was out of principle, or why do you want that principle?
Speaker 1: I just don't want to.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like having one and finding it's gonna be a situation.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to deal with it. They listen to the show. Yeah, aren't you a grown as I am.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna buy a fleshlight, lily because I want one. I'm probably using one son, but this sucks and I want to have it like on our counter, like right.
Speaker 1: Flowers and ships a vase sticking out.
Speaker 2: Gotta have the flowers all the time. So a bunch of flowers and then a fucking.
Speaker 3: Torso that is a that is a compromise, because she would love if you brought back like a vase with full of flowers and ship where you can put a display of like your counter or whatever, you put.
Speaker 2: A vase full of a flesh, light full of flowers.
Speaker 1: Light full of flowers. I think it's a compromise.
Speaker 2: I think she would see that and she'd either go she'd either go white with death or she would go blind rage and attack me.
Speaker 1: You should be not upset about.
Speaker 2: I think i'd have to get it. I think I have to get it, and I think the idea of me getting is funnier than actually having it.
Speaker 1: I think she saw what I mean. Of course, as soon as you getting like.
Speaker 2: I don't want to use it because one of my friend has one, He's like, I don't want to use it.
Speaker 1: I'd have it, and I just I don't know, I don't know what I.
Speaker 3: Said it is, actually, to be honest, just yeah, when I think about it right now, having one on display is kind of cool, like just having it.
Speaker 2: Remember the the trash can one where it's like a girl in a trash can and her ass is sticking out of it, and it's like her head and it's pretty much like a woman in a trash can.
Speaker 1: That's the fleshlight. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I can show you this is fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's makeshift right, Like, it's definitely definitely.
Speaker 2: Someone in China customize that one and was like, hey, I'm selling these right now.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool. I uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, when I come to think of it, especially those those creepy toys like that would be funny to just casually have in the background but not say anything.
Speaker 1: Ever, I think is right though, it is funnier, Like the idea of it is funnier than it happening executing, Like on.
Speaker 2: Streaming when a game of fucking gonna be slapped your flesh light and then somebody dribbles out of it like that on the stream would be hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, this is crazy. Yeah, It's like the only funny thing I've ever seen involving a flush like truly was when somebody put it over their car muffler or whatever. It's started going crazy crazy. One of the craziest I.
Speaker 2: Was kicking you on it was like a like a one for like a big girl, and he was like, look on the ground.
Speaker 1: He was like look that was kicking crazy.
Speaker 3: Was like it was so big and I've never seen because I've only seen those little ones and they scare me. Like those big ones. I'm like, now we're talking finally. Yeah, this doubles.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a pillow also, you know what I mean, like one of those actually body pillows are even just like a bean bag, like a bean bag thing, like just chilling the floor casually watching a movie. You on somebody lying down on a giant fucking flesh light like that like sleeping bags, and you crawl inside you're onto something. I am onto something and then you can like busting it and like but you can still sleep. You know, did you find your fucking trash can flesh light that you gotta go nowhere? Because the worst part of that that you can bust it and still sleep. The worst part of getting like if you're in bed, you want to beat off, like you're gonna make a mess, you know, Like how do you solve that? He's just wiping on the dog. Yeah, I stole my thought.
Speaker 2: Whatever you're thinking of something I did bussy busting in a flesh light that's your bed, so it's effectively coming on your blanket.
Speaker 3: Literally again, since it's a designated area to bust, it's a little better theory. So now you don't feel like like because I guess it was because I imagine flesh lights wash.
Speaker 1: Out pretty easily. That's like the point of it. So I feel like they don't well, but they have to. But like I I'm assuming I don't flesh like it's on it felt cover. How does that even feel? It's silly kind of It's just a vacillated felt better than nothing, I guess, But like, I don't even really Conford, I've.
Speaker 2: Always I've always wanted to hand off one of them fucking adult muppets.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what it would That's what it would be. It would be like a felt pocket pussy, so you could fuck miss Piggy.
Speaker 2: Hey man, Piggy have like a chest?
Speaker 1: Yeah she does. I'm pretty sure. I don't remember, Like does she have is she? Like? I think she's got a rack smoking, Like I don't think I remember her stupid pig facebook Like, I don't remember the body part. I think I think she's got a rack, but I could be just like doing that in my own memory. I think she has big tips they're not big, but they're there. Let's see miss pigs, they're implied to be big. I think, oh, she's they're covered. That's not at all what you described. But I know not at all, but.
Speaker 2: Oh my, what the not the trash and just seeing that and you'd be like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Once again, once again kicks and has shown an image on screen.
Speaker 3: Hands are fucked up. It's like somebody broke her hands before throwing her away.
Speaker 1: All right, can you can you what did you search to get that? People can look at.
Speaker 2: It another day at this CBD trash bin.
Speaker 1: All right, that's another day CBD trash bind. Oh by the way, real quick, somebody, I can't believe this.
Speaker 3: Somebody back in October of last year, it was like, hey, I'm having a problem receiving my merch and I'm like, oh, let me see what's the what's the issue and stuff. I got the number and all this stuff, but it didn't get resolved because I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: But then since I.
Speaker 3: Didn't hear back, I thought maybe something was good. I thought everything was okay. So I forgot about it. Apparently they just received it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so it just got me thinking if anybody has a similar issue, please email us, Yeah, snart Tank team at gmail. Just I just want to make sure because that is so unreasonably insane.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Yeah, I wonder if yeah, what the hell could possibly like? How does that even that's so far, that's such a long October to now is insane? Yeah, A lot has happened, A lot has happened, A lot has happened. So yeah, so yeah, so that's a that's the thing, and yeah, so yeah, I would appreciate it. Guys, stop showing me things. I hate this part of the ship the worst. The mouth ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mouth ones are I was actually gonna say that that I think having one of those on display.
Speaker 1: That would be funny or I think, yeah, I think would you kiss one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Never, no, never, that's the tongue, right, that's it's like, that's what I feel like, that's what makes it really weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's cheating. Making out a flashlight is cheating.
Speaker 1: I think that all right, well, I think that's listen. Welcome to the start Tank podcast.
Speaker 2: I think that's too wait, shut up, shut up, shut up.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast. I forgot to do that. It's awesome, crazy Patria snark tank.
Speaker 2: Slowly centrally kissing a flashlight before you fuck it. And then you gotta you gotta, you gotta act like you love the person.
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 3: So I'm sorry the idea. I'm so sorry, the idea that is so funny to be just like I'm hearing careless whisper and.
Speaker 2: Ship catching catching and you gotta be like, hey, I love you still after it. It's crazy because you don't love them anymore. Of course that's gone.
Speaker 1: So listen, we have one exactly one thing to get into before we get into questions. I want to get into questions sooner than later. I don't know what the fuck I don't know. I don't know what it is. Yeah, you guys have it. Oh as far as I know nothing that I've been playing Marathon the entire time. I've been completely disconnected. Let me tell you a little story.
Speaker 3: Stop all right, I'll tell you a little story about me being the sixual debate.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 3: My name is Shannon shap got my colon nice and packed up right now for the moment, but usually it's not okay. But anyways, Shannon Sharp you know, NFL legend, Hall of Famer, three time fucking Super Bowl champ.
Speaker 1: He uh never heard of him before this podcast. By the way, He's been in a couple of controversies.
Speaker 3: One of them was just kind of funny because he got he accidentally went live on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I do remember that when he was talking that Michelle miche and then she's just like, eh, you know, it was crazy, Like what the fuck, dude, was this really an accident? How do you accidentally go live?
Speaker 3: Isn't there like fail safe to like you have to like say, you press it and you have to press something again. So it really to get in that situation is kind of crazy, But we all give him the benefit of that. Who cares, you know, he's fucking some chick who gives a.
Speaker 1: Ship sure the end of the day. So he's he's in trouble again for a similar thing.
Speaker 3: But there's accusations that he uh sexually assaulted beat and you know, just straight up rape this this girl who was nineteen year old at the time.
Speaker 1: Three He right now is fifty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he was just basically like fifty four or some shit, fifty four year old fucking a nineteen year old OnlyFans model. So he claims it's completely false and this is a shakedown because he recently it leaked that he's probably gonna get a hundred million dollar contract through his network that he does with his podcast and everything.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, so like he was gonna get paid, So she wants half of it. She wants fifty million. And it's the uh what's his name?
Speaker 3: B Busby the lawyer that he was infamous, well, first famous for representing a lot of the girls and the didty stuff, but then now infamous for representing this girl that completely lied about jay Z. She claimed that jay Z took her too, I think, to a ditty party and like raped her or something like that, like and she was like thirteen at the time. Nothing she said lined up at all, Like she wasn't working. It was completely false. So now he's being sued. Uh, Buzby's being sued for defamation. So now everybody's kind of like they don't trust him anymo. Some people were saying, well, maybe we should trust me because a lot of thatdaitty stuff is true, but that what he did to jay Z was so crazy. Now now it's right now, it's he said. She said but one thing that is definitely true that they were fucking and they were doing crazy shit because uh Channa Sharp's team released some text messages to show that like their relationship was wild but consensual, and so she's using things like like, oh, I want your baby gravy and me, I want you to put a big black baby in me.
Speaker 1: I was like big, but yeah, he's a big black man. But I'm pretty sure the baby is not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be big big thinking of like a fucking bowling ball size, fucking the darkest coal baby.
Speaker 1: I mean, babies are bigger than balls. I'm pretty sure, pretty big. What do you mean a big bowling ball?
Speaker 2: There's big, there's size verisions of bowling balls are there, yes, I mean why there's what there's different ways.
Speaker 1: Heavy, the light. Yeah, there's like for like kids. And I figured that would be like the material that they made it out of, and the size would say the same because it's a fucking bowling ball.
Speaker 2: There's difference. It's not like a wilder, but there's different sizes of.
Speaker 1: The bowling balls. I don't think I've ever picked up a bowling ball and thought, oh, this is a different size than the one I've than the one, you know what I mean, Like, they've always felt pretty uniform to.
Speaker 2: Me, Like you like, they're exactly they.
Speaker 1: Are just lighter. Yeah, that's kind of what I figured they are.
Speaker 2: But they are bigger bowling balls, so sure.
Speaker 1: It's like bats, you know what I mean, like bat Like they're different weights for bats, but the same size.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, I mean whatever, I don't know. I don't know if he's watched up a baby the same size as a bowling ball or not.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Baby in the same dimensions of a bowling ball. Let's go get gould in the baby, Go get a baby. Let's go get a baby real quick. Let's go to the emergency.
Speaker 1: The thing is that baby's heads are fucking huge. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Little kids heads are fucking huge in general. But I mean the the the whitest part is the is these the shoulders.
Speaker 1: That's true. So we gotta like go measure the buying bar ball to the baby shoulders or.
Speaker 2: Like shoulders, match the baby up, start smoothing it out until it's like a bullying ball.
Speaker 1: Like a rock falling down a hill, until it becomes a sphere. Yeah, absolutely exactly, perfect perfect science. What What's what is happening with Shannon Sharp?
Speaker 2: It's insane. He fucked the girl that was nineteen years old when he was twice a rage. That is fucking wait wild.
Speaker 3: You know what's really funny about this whole situation. I mean, it's sad, but it's also I guess many people started to catch on to that Shannon Sharp's a sexual deviant. And you had a couple of people like the famous comedian Monique where she came on. He was like, Bro, you gotta stop fucking with these young girls. You gotta stop doing this. You gotta get an older you know, you gotta get an older bitch. You gotta settle down and have to take care of you.
Speaker 1: And he was like, no, I can't. He was like, like, they're joking, but he's also like being on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I'm not defending motherfucker at all.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I Look, I love Shannon Sharp. He he was the reason why I wanted to be a tight end when I played football. Unbelievable talent. Sure, he's had a lot of pretty bad relationships. Relationship with his mother, his baby's mother's has been pretty fucked up. So I could see why that could like.
Speaker 1: See what's happening.
Speaker 2: I could see what that could like that could deter him from one, because like, it's nothing wrong with not being in a like married marriage is like you don't have to be married. If you have a fine life not being married, that's whatever. But fucking someone that much younger than you is just inherently problem.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 3: Percent agree in this content with this girl one ndred percent in his situation, I feel I don't know the full story.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because yeah, I wouldn't be fifty four years old fucking in nineteen year old. Sure, I wouldn't do that. It is legal, so people can't do it. I'm not going to go up in arms about that shit because I don't know anybody doing it anyway.
Speaker 1: Right in his situation, being.
Speaker 3: As famous as he is, Sure it's so wildly irresponsible to a girl that young, probably just starting her OnlyFans career, whatever the fuck she's doing. He probably came across her, like I don't know, one recommended. I don't know how they met. I think he actually said they met, like somewhere I've forget they actually met somewhere and then they started. And then in the type of dynamic and relationship that they had, the type of stuff that they were singing, the text messages just very vulgar stuff.
Speaker 1: They were very like he's like a.
Speaker 3: Devian, he likes you know, the pain, being aggressive. He was like, he's like, a ugh, but she's claiming it wasn't consensual, and he was like, no, it was. There's a clip that was released by the attorney where he said that he was gonna choke her and so that sounds bad out of context, and he's like, no, that what we did.
Speaker 1: That shit. There was like a ten minute video. I don't have the video, so she has it, and so he was like, release the whole fucking video. Then you can see what really going on, you know, Like, because he's very confident that they were just fucking doing crazy shit, and I'm like, at a certain point there's gonna be discovery. Yeah, I hope this ship leaks. I'm curious what the fuck's going on. Yeah, because as of right now, my uh, without even having a connection to Shannon Sharp, what he's saying seems plausible. It seems plausible because their dynamic seems weird. Just from the text message. He already unleashed that Tony Buzzby guy or whatever his name. I don't know if it's Tony, but the Buzzby lawyer guy definitely wants a massive payday. It's why you went after jay Z with no fucking real credible evidence. It wasn't like, oh I I actually believe you. He was just like, this is insane.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I can what a lot of times what happens, and people need to understand this. A lot of times people will settle out of court specifically to logistics. Yeah, just logistics, because.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, all right, he's gonna be expensive to keep this guy, Like here's my lawyer fees.
Speaker 3: So in this particular thing, you actually try to settle already for ten million dollars. And why you try to settle for ten because it's like already right now, even if you fucking win or whatever, it's just so there's gonna be things that are in cost more. And number two, even if you lose. I mean, it's he's like right now my fee and just a little bit more. This is like a good medium that they figured out, they calculated. They're like just just to stop picked out. Well, you didn't get kicked out. He actually he uh left, he left. He left on his own volition. He was just like, I'm I'm gonna leave just so they get no heat. But you know what the funny thing is, there's I don't see anybody calling for blood, So this was legitimate him like, I just don't want you guys to get catch any flag. But I was looking at like the public opinion, the court of public opinion, and people are like I didn't see even like people who were very like, you know, I believe women kind of a thing. They were like, I'm gonna wait and see what happens. They weren't immediately calling for his head. So he seems like he would have he could have stayed on and even though that would have been maybe a little distasteful, sure, but he was like, he's so fucking rich already, dude, he didn't even need that fucking job. It was actually shanton. His uh stephen A essentially was like, oh, could police come work? And he agree to work two days a week for ESPN. He makes so much money doing a stupid podcast, and so he was just like, I'll do it because I'm friends with Steven a this will be fun just two days a week.
Speaker 1: Doesn't need to do it at all. It's probably the lower end of his income.
Speaker 2: He's crazy the time he was always him and Skip they probably made so much fucking.
Speaker 1: Limity because of all the ads that they did together. All they probably made.
Speaker 3: There was a Skip Bayless is an old, crusty, fucking you know, analyst and uh provocateur.
Speaker 1: Right, I've heard that name before. Yeah, he was the ESPN.
Speaker 3: He got dismissed, and then he went to Fox and then they started him and Shannon Sharp started a show called Undisputed, and they were like number two first take with Steven as always number one, and then they were number two. And the dynamic was pretty good because Shannon Sharp is just a fucking gem of an entertainer and Skip Bayless you wanted to punch him in the throat. So it was kind of good to have that dynamic, you know. Sure, And but it got to a point where Skip Bayless, at the end of the day is an older white guy that thinks he's above people, and he said some really nasty shit to Shannon Sharp just because Shannon Sharp was criticizing Tom Brady and Tom Brady, you know, like the most popular and best arguably the best football player of all time, and he got so upset they started personally attacking Shannon Sharp, and then that was the downhill. And because of that, Shannon leaving made Skip lose his career because nobody was watching Undisputed anymore without Shannon Sharp. So there is a theory that I'm putting forth and nobody else has that Skip Bayless contacted Buzzby to destroy Shannon Sharp because Shannon indirectly destroyed Skip Bayless's career because literally he realized he had to concede that without Ski, without Shannon, nobody was watching him by himself because he tried to have people on. He rotated other people. This guy, Skip Bayless had a beef with a lot of people, even had some of those people circle in, like, oh, Richard Sherman.
Speaker 1: Ah was he?
Speaker 3: I think it was a defensive back. I think it was a corner I actually no, he's yeah, he had beef with him a long time ago, and he tried to bring him in like this is gonna bring the ratings up.
Speaker 1: Didn't. So yeah, I'm calling it right now that everybody.
Speaker 3: Should check a Skip Bayless's computer and see that he fucking emailed This.
Speaker 1: Is so true.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, what is happening? This is some game of Throne shit, this is insane.
Speaker 1: Brother. I would be so like I was one joking. I can't believe this is real. It would be on the same level as what happened when you, Chris, when you said, oh, is Ronaldo the rapist whatever in the Fatal Fury thing? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was laughing, And it turns out no, that actually he was the guy with the allegation that I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ronaldo so well loved. I'm like, people adore that man.
Speaker 1: He's the only person I'm aware of because people will post about him right on like Instagram stories. I'll be like, oh Ronaldo, and I'm like, oh, I guess he's important, super important. You remember that statue of him. You remember that statue? Oh is it the gross bust? Dude? He the bust? Yeah, Colin showed me that on the on the podcast, and I'd never seen him before. That's one of the greatest. He looks like bj Blaskowitz. It's fucking insane. Wolfenstein the face and wolf Yeah, yeah, he does. It's a crazy Okay, it's I don't know that was his name. Yeah, that's such a ridiculous name. I love the Blasko It. That's funny, interesting, that's that damn near. That's I mean, it's just basically Duke Nukem. Yeah, you're right, No, it is. It's very that's true. Are we allowed to talk about that? Like, I don't know how they feel about that. I don't care. So I don't think it would be a big deal. I don't think it. But like, the person who officiated our friend's wedding that we went to was the voice, the voice of Duke Nukem. Yeah, I'm pretty sure, John st. John And it's yeah. He was awesome. Yeah he's yeah, he's a He's a fucking awesome guy. He was funny. We were talked to him a little bit, but like he was hilarious.
Speaker 2: During the the uh the I guess the bridal party is what it's properly called, I guess whatever during that During now we all got to chill with him, and it was so fucking funny because he's like such a nice guy, super like down.
Speaker 1: The earth dude. We were like, this is you're like, fucking duke, this is a weird. Surprised that he stayed as long as he. I thought I thought he was just gonna be in and out. No, we really like happy to be Yeah, he seemed like really excited to be around. Yeah, like just us.
Speaker 2: What the hell was So, I mean, I think this is this is biased. So I think our friend group is a fun group of people to be around in general.
Speaker 1: It sure, but like I don't know, I just kind of I don't know. I guess it was more like a gig. Yeah, I guess he was. He would think of it more as a gig, but he was. It seemed like he was genuinely there to hag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it legitimately awesome some of the stuff he was saying, Like he was like, yeah, like this, let's do that. And I'm like, all right, dude, Like it's like it would have been if we would have asked him, like, hey, come hang on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I think it would have been delighted. Yeah, Like I regret not asking that actually stupid.
Speaker 2: I felt I felt too intrusive, But I was like, it wouldn't have been.
Speaker 1: It would have been it's not a good time to do it. It sounds based off of the ship that he was saying and the things that y'all were, you know, like said hanging, the things that he was just getting into hanging out, having good time, like it was already.
Speaker 2: It was like I think I think it had already been asked. But I also I think by the nature of our podcast, I don't think I just don't think it'd be good for his career.
Speaker 1: I just like expect the voice of Duke Nukem. Yeah, I don't know if he's like I don't know if he does other things.
Speaker 2: I know he's just like he's just like very big.
Speaker 1: He's probably like the master Chief voice actor who like he just kind of he was like a radio guyan and somebody was like, oh, you got a good voice, do this voice, and then it suddenly like became the thing that he did. But he didn't really do a lot of other things that just wasn't when he cared to do, Like he did star Lord in some Marvel show a long ass time ago.
Speaker 2: She said that he was a radio. Guy said he was radio for years.
Speaker 1: That makes total sense. Guy makes Actually it sounds like, first of all, very weird that two first person shoot a protagonists are radio DJs.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, though, why because they're kind of faceless people that have like very adaptable voice that people kind of like want to listen to, you know, so them being the people that they would choose to.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying, Like, I feel like it's a stretch, But I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Like it's a stretch that has been proven twice at least. So I assume you assume like this is weird.
Speaker 1: It's just weird.
Speaker 2: I assume Troy Baker probably did radio for us all the time, like in school. No, in a way, I probably think he could have. He maybe did like radio and radio club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, radio club. I never take any of that. Ship. I kind of regret it. I think I should have done it. Yeah, there's a lot. Yeah, I like the extracurricular stuff, like the clubs and ship. I always said I don't need people I want.
Speaker 2: I did Interact and it was really cool. I really enjoyed that shit. Actually Interact club like.
Speaker 1: Well, interact club. Yeah, like pretty much that you just like sitt in a room interacting with stupid.
Speaker 2: We did, like we did like some kitchen stuff for two hours we did, and ship we did, uh, we did like much of that like food drive and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: We did like habitat for me and anythings like that where you like help build a house.
Speaker 1: It was really fun.
Speaker 2: I thought it was actually really really cool. Yeah, and I had to talk to bitches in the open environment and no one could suppress me.
Speaker 1: Oh so that didn't work.
Speaker 2: Ale, that's why I did it at first. But then I said, enjoying doing it?
Speaker 1: So are you a bad person a little bit? I don't be a bad person that's struggling to be get We talked about this last time and I don't remember your answered.
Speaker 2: I'm a bad person that was taught to do good things.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, good, it's good to know that. I mean, I think i'm reverse broken with you.
Speaker 3: And why about it? That's pretty that's me, that's crazy. It proves my point again. Yeah, that's why I'm like, I'm not doing it. Still, I could be doing it, so I could be doing worse, I understand. But yeah, I think that's not that's not even tipolized burg. The batch that I've done, that's not even a that is like that is like that is like layer to of like bad things I've done. I've genuinely tripped children before, like real ship. He's running by, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: As like an older person. Damn, dude, this is like yesterday at the wedding. Actually there's a child, the flower the flower girl or whatever kicks and ran up and he didn't even tripp me leg sweet. I did it so fast that no one saw, and I was like, oh, who did that? Fuck? He went back for seconds like gyle he did like the fucking the double fucker.
Speaker 2: The tops of sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But yeah, I don't know what's going on with Shannon Sharp, but maybe we'll see, well maybe all I know what gotta it will develop skip. I know what Skill killed him. But see about the thing where he's like, I was he fifty five and this girl's nineteen allegedly allegedly that's their age is objectively it's fifty fifty four, forty six and he's fifty six. Now I think, yeah, yeah, and she's probably three. Yeah yeah. I don't know how I feel about that whole thing, because I do feel like we infantilize people too much, because that dude at twenty, at nineteen, at eighteen, I knew what the fuck I was doing with that ship. You know what I mean, I wasn't like a fucking ignorant time. Yeah, I'm not. That's not my h but it is. It's to me, it's weirder that he kept like if you're fifty five or let's say you're like sixty, right, and you hook up like one night stand with like a twenty one year old, you know what I mean, that's not that far remove from nineteen, But it's infinitely less weird to me than if you hook up with a nineteen year old and then continue to sure you know what I mean. Yeah, that to me is the weird thing. It's the relationship. It's infinitely weird because it's a relationship at that point, whether you want it to be or not. Because like I know, there's many people that, uh, we've we've talked about this before because I know, I forget you had like a you have like a rule, like you have a like of how far down you wouldn't go. I forgot what you said already. Yeah, there's a general rule.
Speaker 2: I think I have a very Look, it's legal, Yeah, he didn't do anything illegal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're just talking about your personal morality.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but like in the in the I'm just trying to give a convey of like my perspective, it is it's legal, right sure to sleep with someone at that age. I think that's extremely weird because I think the difference between who you are at seventeen and nineteen or not.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why the relationship to me is weird.
Speaker 2: Well, I think even sleeping with someone right, I still think there's there's no strangers to that. But I but I But at the same time, twenty year ever think that I ever willing partner, A willing partner's willing partner, And I think there's a weird power. I think the power dynamic. Shit is where it gets strange.
Speaker 1: What is that? But that only again, that's relationship for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not even the interaction relationship.
Speaker 3: If he if he just hit it was just like like I want to fuck an only fans model, that's bomb or whatever. I haven't seen her, but I'm assuming she's really attractive.
Speaker 2: She's she's she's attractive, but she's not like she's just a white woman.
Speaker 1: She's not.
Speaker 3: I didn't even well, of course, no, I thought, no, I actually, Derek, Derek, this may be a little bit uh uh, Well, I've dealt with some uh some Latinos that were that remind me of that, so I think I was more I put that in my.
Speaker 1: Head you can also be white and Latina. Though that might be very, very, very true.
Speaker 2: I think she's I think she's.
Speaker 1: Like the whitest girl I ever dated was Mexican. Apparently, I'm not even joking. The whitest guy my dad was makes no sense. I guess it's like if you had Yeah, if you had I mean, which is wild. If you if you if you if you banged Canel Avares, right, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: The Box Canelo, the Canelas, the Mexic Well, you know you don't watch Box Well I watched it.
Speaker 1: For ten months. Yeah, and then the second I was done, I immediately deleted all the files. Is a very one of the most famous boxers. He's ginger, he's I know, I know Cano, he's the Okay, alright, well you said you said Alvarez, and that threw me off because I was like, everybody just said, if you just said Canelo, I would have got it immediately. But then you say, because that somebody specific, it's true, we will say Alvarez.
Speaker 3: Watch come like saying triple G Like, oh, I know Triple G is but if you said his name right, Neddy Glukin like fun is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It would be like if you if you said Vanilla Ice is full name, Like what is it? Yeah, there's something I hate that motherfucker. I hate his name. It's a terrible name it is. But the fucking storybook ass motherfucker crawling out. This sounds like the name of somebody who crawls out of a fucking book. Rob Van I'm here to put dust in your eyes so you can sleep or something. He's just like that.
Speaker 2: He's a guy that really is into literature, Like, hey, I want to teach you guys about books this and learning about read.
Speaker 1: Like an English teacher, like mister van Winkle, Yeah, exact. Yeah. I don't know. I think I understand that. I just think I I think I'm aware of the fact that, like somebody, like a twenty five year old is probably always going to be hot, you know what I mean, Like a hot twenty five years I don't think I'm going to be like sixty and be like, oh that twenty five year old model, you know what I mean? Like this doesn't make sense to yourself.
Speaker 2: I could see how it turns into something strange when you have a child at that age and you view like that's a that's sure like my.
Speaker 1: Child, you know, yeah that I could see that kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he has kids that are definitely older than you, absolutely for sure, like his kids are like my age.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, I don't see. So there's a lot of people again, but even that's kind of a rational because like you, at a certain point, you reach the age of your parents, you know what I mean, You're not thinking about like and if you, like, if you have a partner, who's your parents age in your memory? Yeah, you don't. You don't think about like fucking my mom my wife is my mom's age. It's a similar kind of irrelevant though understand putting arbitrary stuff on it to create barriers. You can do that all you want. There's nothing stopping you from doing it, but it's just it is arbitrary.
Speaker 2: And I think I think giving in I agree, I think all of that ship is arbitrary. I think like a fucking psycho like sneaker arguing a fucking critical but like, oh, it's all just numbers, and I'm like, nigga.
Speaker 3: Shut up and I certain point, it's like we have it's like because you know, because people try to argue. Especially there's like we talked about libertarians earlier. There's some libertarians that try to be like, oh, lawlessness and so there shouldn't be relax like, uh, this is I'm not a libertarian at all, Get away from me. But it's just like, uh, there's people that argue that.
Speaker 1: And then we have obviously society morality, we have rands that are obviously put in stone where we're like, yeah, I think we can all agree that you shouldn't fuck girls that are in high school. They're still like on the brink of still developing or whatever.
Speaker 2: We have crazy because I think nineteen you're still very much so not yourself yet.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know on your way you're on your way through, you're talking if you're retarded, I guess fucking mind that when people are smashing at a bar, no one's thinking there's this person mature, has their frontal little coltext completely.
Speaker 1: No, they're just like pussy, you know what, Like you know what I mean? And you know what also eviscerted this for me was that when I met people who were like forty and like fifty, who are just they got the brains of eleven year olds. Yeah, we think about it. I mean, I'm just like, how we're in this this situation that would matter right now in our country. Yeah, and think about like somehow being twenty five plus is going to uh mentally mature you. Yeah. It was that meme where it's like she was twenty five you sick. Fuck, it's just like you're you're a person you shouldn't. I mean, I say this obviously, but like even I like, I'm aware of this kind of thing right, like we're even interpersonally. For me, I'm just like, because I've dated people who are like five years are going to be in my twenties, like late twenties, and I remember feeling weird about that, and that was like not really that big of a jump at all, and I felt weird about it. I understand that it's there.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's I think that's weird. I think that's weird for me. But that's only because of the fact that for me, relating is a really huge thing, and I feel like generational gaps are a big problem.
Speaker 1: For me mentally. Well, it's technically generation.
Speaker 2: Generational like like that's generations gaps. You know Shannon Sharp was born.
Speaker 1: Oh if we're talking about Shennon Sharp, because that is a legitimate like that's a crazy generation.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm here is about a generational difference. It is not fundamentally I think it is why it's not like we started to do We started doing this socially, the generational things. The gaps started getting smaller and smaller.
Speaker 1: We started used to be per decades, used to be per decade. No, you should be like about twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean technically yeah, the most because it's like my chance to be.
Speaker 3: But again, so how do things socially dictates almost everything, right, So socially now the gap is getting smaller and smaller. So now we're seeing people that are around eighteen now are calling them like gen alpha or something.
Speaker 1: But that's not true. That's not how that works. Yeah, they're not alpha yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was just it was just decades.
Speaker 1: That's for me.
Speaker 2: You say this is decade. It's just like I think I think for me, like the idea five years, it's just it's getting small. Five years is different because of the fact that you were you were not like I was done with high school before you started it. That's why I say this for like five years. Yeah, if we were that's where my brain is.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: The thing is if we all are aware and watch the same shows, yes, like mostly we talk about Dragon ball Z and all these certain things.
Speaker 1: You just watched it a little bit younger, so the same, Yeah, played the same games. Like it's not like there's like.
Speaker 2: It's not because me and my niece are like five years five six years, like almost six years apart. I remember vividly nine to eleven. She was born right after it, or just before she was born, just before. You know, Yeah, that's a bit of a different that's a bit of a different experience.
Speaker 1: That's a weird example of like somebody who's like it'd be like, hey.
Speaker 2: Uh well that's where that's about that game.
Speaker 1: Do you remember? Well, yeah, but in your specific situation, you know, I just moved right. There's things if you just move the gap. Say if you guys were in the same gap, but you guys were just older, Yeah, you both remember. Now you guys are gonna remember, and that's like us, it's literally us.
Speaker 2: I think it's the idea of this stuff. I don't know like it's it's it's arbitrary, and I'm very aware that's arbitrary. I'm not trying to say it's.
Speaker 1: Like this is this is critical.
Speaker 3: The only thing is like I completely think it's okay for you to have that feeling. Like I My thing is when people start shaming other people, where I'm like, you have your own morals and stuff like that, where this is not an illegal thing you can do with a fucking nineteen year old if you have your own codes and stuff and your values and like I wouldn't do that. And I'm like, yeah, totally, I get that. But if you're going out of your way and be like what the fuck are you doing to other people, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, like I think it's kind of like how like.
Speaker 3: The conservatives, you know, how they like, oh, my values are the only ones that are important, Like like let's not let's not go there. I think we can all kind of collectively even if you're conservative. Well that's not true. I was gonna say there's a lot of them that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you let Donald Trump marry your daughter at ten years old? It depends on the content like bro only take that. Never mind, I never mind that that's a bad example.
Speaker 3: But like, I think there's a lot of us societally can agree that you're fifty four, extremely rich fucking with a very young OnlyFans model is a dumb recipe.
Speaker 1: It's very stupid. It's a very dumb thing to do. Especially it's like this. Well, the other thing too, is like does he have a pattern of doing this? He has? So I don't know how young. I'm gonna say probably, but.
Speaker 2: I would imagine, yeah, he begins, I would probably bet he's a good looking, in shape rich man, actually extremely charismatic. Jesus, he sounds he's awesome. He's an awesome person. Is fucking like triple prestige.
Speaker 1: Like it's so how fit he was.
Speaker 2: I was jaw dropped that had his age. Remember he's obsessed because I was. I knew who he was obviously back in his arm. I wasn't alive really yet when he was really playing, but I knew who he was. I was I played football play and then I was like, oh, he's probably still in I saw him like pop back up like twenty sixteen. I was like, oh, he's he's doing something that's when he first started. His thing was Skip Mayle, and I was just like that he's probably he's when I saw and I was like, this guy is in insane shape.
Speaker 1: He's obsessed. Yeah, but he only he's only in shape still because of the donated pelvis.
Speaker 2: I mean absolutely absolutely, he definitely he's definitely like the chimera of a man to stay in shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has.
Speaker 2: He's take every ethnicity, Chris no problem. Watching watched me run a mile and watching one a mile in the.
Speaker 1: Shan Sharp has a passive ability to that wherever he walks into a room, everybody has no choice but to speak like him. This this imagine shop. We do what I'm doing. I'm doing real good. I'm doing real good.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: My colon's little sound right now. It is crazy. But we can't go back to the colons. We're gonna move on to questions you could remember, you can You could never catch me with something like that.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of this clip could be like, oh, a lot of people could listen to this clip about Shannon sharperfel isolated. But then I throwing this colon shiny, like what the Fu's happened? It's all over context.
Speaker 2: Whatsoever to why they're talking about Colon's sucking the juice on his own Colon, All right, back there you go, Let's give you some questions. Skip skip skip skip general rule.
Speaker 1: Of thumb, though, don't have sex with people with the one in front of their name, all right in front of the very very very safe man general, unless you're at that age. Yeah, you gotta have the.
Speaker 3: Copy out of that if I'm If I'm that age, I'm I would of course i'd like fuck you obviously.
Speaker 1: But if you're that you shouldn't be listening to us anyway. If if this is for adults, this show, if you're a mature show for adults only, Okay, Lex Friedman, let's read that. That's that level, that's the level we're on. How how low would you go? Do you mean? What do you mean like you see with somebody? What's your what is your like your right now? I said, I don't see.
Speaker 3: I don't think like that, But like say, I think right now, uh Jojo is gonna be thirty this year, and so that's a large gap that's larger than like you guys, But like I think everything.
Speaker 2: I think at a certain point that the dimission returns you know.
Speaker 1: Like to me the way that we talk, like she knows, I don't think you're using that phraser, right, but yeah, there's no returns. There's nothing you're getting back. But yeah, it's just like we we we vibe on every like all the shows.
Speaker 3: It's again, it's it's we have all the same It's like you guys, it's very reminiscent of where we all watch the same things. There's no like when I've talked, like say, when I was at the gym yesterday, literally there was this fucking nineteen year old kid in the boxing area that wouldn't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: He's just a very talkative, rizzy kind of guy. So you shot him right, Well, I want to hit him, but he was he was cool and he actually knew a lot more about politics and we started getting on that subject and I was I was a little bit delighted that seeing somebody this young. But also there were terms that he was using that I'm like, what are you talking about here? You know to me that that's the type of thing and like that was like Jan and Charp must be dealing with that ship. Yeah, hearing things and it completely going out of his ear and just now that's why it's like, why are you involved? Right point extent? Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: He's just nodding his head, because there's plenty, there's plenty of bad blad there's plenty of bad bitches that are just like there was a Battie.
Speaker 1: On his slightly oh yeah, Battye on his show that he was flirting with because well she was flirting with him. But the funny thing about this he was doing there's a formula that some people use. It's like age plus something. I can't remember what it is. Oh yeah, but I don't know. It was something like I know what you're talking audience, somebody will know. So he was trying to do this math because there's this girl that I think she was in her thirties or she was about to turn thirty. She was like I think around and he was trying to like do some math to like bump it up to where it would meet his standard. And it was like Joe thirty exactly. It was a Joe. But it's that's awesome now what we know. I'm like, you bitch, you were doing this bit like as if you give a ship at all. That's so funny.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he piped that ship out of her after the show was over. Come here, come here camera right now he goes. He slashed the camera to Dust.
Speaker 1: I think it's a what the fuck was it? I don't know, man, Yeah, I think for me, it's just those age I think dating is dating is probably like no more than no more than three years younger. I think no more than three generally. I think, I mean, there might be an like if if I don't know some fucking famous you know what I mean, if like some celebrity who happened to be like twin Yeah, you know it was like and I happen to be like, oh sure this would be interesting. Yeah. I just I just don't think about it.
Speaker 3: I don't really think hard as long as it's like if we're because to me, it's like especially when I think about people who aren't in like loving relationships when they do, because it's almost the same as someone's like, oh I need I need to day someone who's above six feet or whatever. They have these hard cutoffs, and I'm like, you're missing so many good connects, potential directions by having these hard cutoffs. And I said, this is specifically for people who are looking who are still in the dating pool world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can have your preferences. I think people have comfort zones, you know what I mean, Like where it's just say, I think my comfort zone is like probably three years in either direction, honestly, like three years older, three years younger. It's kind of like it's just like if you.
Speaker 3: Follow that, you might you know, let's just say for sake, argument like somebody the love of your life is four years younger.
Speaker 1: What if you were like yeah, and I was, I was like, oh sorry, yeah, yeah, it would be fucking insane. So it's like, hey, you have.
Speaker 2: Your general idea I could truly love a woman.
Speaker 1: That's true. Just not there, it's there. That's perfect. We're gonna move on to questions. We're gonna be on a question from our lovely patrons over our Patreon a constant to start here. Remember we can go over there. One dollar gets you add free access to every episode or early access to every episode. Five dollars to gets your questions read and early access to video all that ship. Twenty five dollars gets your name right at the end of the show. We're gonna read that at the end of the show probably in seven hours. Yeah yeah, and at least spent good time. I think, yeah, both a good times. Did you see what?
Speaker 2: Not putting the chat is not putting the chat?
Speaker 1: That put up in the chat that what I put it up put into the group test today, didn't Oh yeah, I start all of the I was gonna say, we should show some of that art. Dude, we're getting some tope fan art in the in the in the in the email, in the email, I don't have it on my phone. Could you put some of that up? I have it all started, go to the start section. We should well, what's the what's the what's the timestam on this? Put a bunch of them on. Oh you know what I mean? Oh yeah, yeah, oh yea. I'll just put them exactly at an hour. I'll put them on the screen. Yeah, dude, I'll put them on the screen. We're getting a lot of ah, we're getting a lot of fan art. I guess that's fucking crap. I'm gonna locked out of the email, are you no? Wait? I'm no. I'm used to being locked out of the email, so I don't. I haven't made a habit of checking I do have it, do you have access to the Instagram. I just have the Instagram. It's nice. I like that.
Speaker 2: Someone put one of them as Darth Jitler and I was like, yeah, I love it. I mean it looks cool, but like I was like, stupid, I lovel I'm never gonna let that die.
Speaker 1: Bro I know, all right, somebody somebody wrote in, so John John Jafari Safari wrote in John Jo wrote, and he says, is that it? That's it? So you got your question writing. Congratulations. Somebody else wrote a thorough question and they're not going to get it read, you know, and they're gonna be like, I can't believe he read. I just thought of that after I read it. I just thought of that.
Speaker 2: But thank you.
Speaker 1: Ji hope, I hope your birds are still alive. Man. John trying to come on the show next time. He's in l A now. He's mares. He's a lot of us are doing stuff. Chris. All you gotta do is ask a question. Yeah, stop, I know. I know. It's just we were just talking about it. Kingston. I swear he doesn't listen. I'm gonna put it on. But I love it. I love this so much. That's me.
Speaker 3: I'm blurring that and that I'm not gonna show you should you should actually from now on, juste you should.
Speaker 1: You should? You should take that camera and just zooming in on me and then never cut. We can never cut hilarious, disembodied voice the whole episode.
Speaker 3: That's funny, that's even funny, you know, like I was just always never on camera. What do you think about? Uh, what do you think about?
Speaker 1: Do you think about black people being humiliated? Isn't that funny? Who's who?
Speaker 3: Isn't that funny? DJ bladd is some dumb Russian or something person. Well, yeah, he interviews like, uh, you get most people in hip hop. He used to be a DJ proper and then he started not liking him and dicks his nose and everything.
Speaker 1: DJ Vlad, I could have sworn you invented that character Vlacula Blacula goddamn anyway, lad son of the Dragon. All right, so beato my Meto wrote in nice Nico says hello Lord Derek, Emperor, Chris and Peasantston. Upon Chris's recommendation, I watched Severance and it's now my time in my list of top ten shows. It's really great. Uh. My question is if you could sever yourself for a job, task or period of your life. Would you do it now? I don't want to split my consciousness into into two warring factions. I do that sounds like hell, I want to have my happiness, and then when I'm with Lily, that's crazy. So you get to just every time you leave the house, I'm happy. You forget your life in the house, and so you're like carefree and you're like, oh, I get to live. I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. And then you know, I do like car wheels and stuff. But then from from the from the house, king from House Kingston's perspective, he's always locked in there and he always has to deal with Lily's nonsense. I think house Case would just kill himself. Thanks. You need to clean the house twenty times right now. Then I need you to shave the it's getting really dirty, it's getting carrying along. It doesn't look good anymore.
Speaker 2: It would be it would just be me dangling from I don't know, we don't have anything really dangle from.
Speaker 1: Stop trying.
Speaker 7: Down.
Speaker 1: What's the matter, Lily, my daughter in law. He can't die, you know, he can't die. But we're killing this. We're running this joke. This is a cold joke type. It's appropriate that we're beating Kingston's dad to death.
Speaker 2: It's funny because our friends are doing it now too.
Speaker 1: They getting Yeah, because I showed up because we were going to do a thing, and I case, it was like three hours four hours late, so I had so I showed up on time obviously. Uh And so I just had a lot of time just hanging out with them, and I spread it amongst them. Yes, so now they're all doing dude. People wrote into the Sacred a couple of times with that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of like your your guys be like, what the fuck is that? Yeah, like hearing this ship out of context.
Speaker 1: Like what was that? I have to explain so many things so often, like somebody was like an insane somebody with an insane name will write in and then Colin will read it. I'll be like, and he goes that one of you guys, some one of your guys, come on, you know, yes, you know, of course it is.
Speaker 3: I want people to have more call in related names in our uh in ours gonna be yeahs o Colin's colon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody, everybody, everybody changed your name instead of to Key David, everybody changed your name if you can to Colin Moriarty. No trickery with it, no nothing. I want to get to a point where we're reading the credits and I have to say Colin Moriarty fifty times in a row. I love that. Yeah, go ahead, I love it getting to him too. Yeah, he gets like fifty questions from Calbary, but they're all different calibor. He needs a starter and he's just getting fused. It was like, did I do this? Gets that crazy? Take it any work? Colin's been teetering on the edge of suicide for a long time. It's like a little like a cloud of a clown of a ball on the fucking on a pin. It's like it's like a scene in Cat in the Hat, but like there's no whimsy at all. So he's really in danger. It's just bad.
Speaker 2: If he falls, he will die. His magic's not gonna activate. He does not restarted nine inch mails?
Speaker 1: Do we wait? Do we answer the question? I remember what it was, I don't remember separating. Oh yeah, yes, said we went nine inch mails right, and he says, hi, boys, actually it's for Derek. Derek again, Fuck you Kingston specifically, whoa jeez, goddamnd damn. What's your feeling on the new slash upcoming ghost stuff that's come out. Uh would love to hear your thoughts about the album once it's out. Piss and piece, oh piss, let's say piss and piece piss and piece o piss And I don't know, man, what don't trying to assess it.
Speaker 3: I remember the old head in the first game Good Safety and Piece off that year and then he like tries to kill you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, bastard, Like I knew, I love Uh.
Speaker 3: They put they put jd Vance in the fucking Assassin's Creek drip and I was like, that makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: That makes so much sense. Walking up to the pope, Yeah, I was like, of course Francis maybe do that. He just like he does his faces. And then Charlie Kirk comes to Yeah, that fucking video is awesome. That BIKA video of Charlie Kirk RFK and fucking jd Vance killing that baby is one of the funniest things I've ever Fantastic. The noise Charlie Kirk makes it that video is fucking so scared, like it's actually genuinely unnerving. Like I feel like it's like the sound of like like a cryptid that used to be a really big problem for humanity but like has since been dealt with. But there's like a like a lingering genetic memory that tells us we should be afraid of it, right.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: It was really descriptive. It was really awkward. It was a weird about detail. I like I like this.
Speaker 2: I like to think that Charlie Kirk knows when he's gonna die, why, just constantly.
Speaker 1: That's why he's constantly trying to get his mind change, and he's he's trying to have as many experiences as possible before his time runs out.
Speaker 2: I like him waking up sad knowing that like he's got like maybe seven months left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I one day more. He's tallying, tallying the days in his arm. It would be so, it would be so metal if he wasn't so dumb and stupid, yeah and obviously gay and yeah, dumb, stupid and gay. Absolutely, he's so homest all hard sucks. It's so annoying that I'm like.
Speaker 2: Bro, think Men Shapiro is probably gay.
Speaker 1: Ben Spero's pie probably I could say he hasn't met the right guy, but like, I think he probably experimented in school.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like I feel like Ben Shapiro kissed the dick in and like he thought he was going to react way more like aggressively towards and he was like.
Speaker 1: You're really curious about You're really curious about what a foreskin was? I do think he's like, can you show me your forestkin? In fact, I'm very curious. Excuse me, are you Mexican? Imagine you're not circumcised going to see your pina? Might I see your foreskin? Man?
Speaker 2: Please borrow under your foreskin?
Speaker 1: And I don't know, man, I build drywall. I don't know. I don't I don't give a fuck what you do. Okay, I'm show me how much is showing you show me your forest gain? How about the deed? Did the Daily Wire I can pick a whole depot gives them the deed of the holy This guy just shows them as a dick. I like the idea that there's a deed, that there's a deed to the Daily Wire, I guess, man, And then he shows them as uncircumcised penis, and like, in fact, that's actually everyone kiss man, kiss it. I guess may can I get out one more blooming? Alright? Michael rows, So I haven't. Uh, I haven't. I haven't yet.
Speaker 3: I haven't listened. I haven't ready to go. I didn't have time to listen to it last night. I was going to because it just dropped last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh so form what I've heard of it so far? I mean it sounds good, but I don't know, man, I'm kind of I don't know how to its usually, I only I just haven't had anything hit as hard as a Meteora back in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Is I just think that album just I don't know. There was just something special about that mediora. I just said Meteora, didn't I he did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was from Lincoln. That is the wrong you said Videora for twenty fifteen, And my brain was like, I feel like it was a short circuits. I'm glad that you caught me in because I wouldn't have noticed it. Yeah, I only caught. I had to get it out because I was panicking. Now can you can you imagine it? It came out that late? Yeah? See, now I ruined it because now I can't remember what the actual album it's like, metis Is it something close to Mediora? Yes, it is it Meteor. No hold on, mister medi mister, mister, mister Mediora. It's a puppet show about Lincoln Park, mister medior And I guess Meliora Meliora very close. But that's like a video, Okay, I can see why you misspoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I mean, even though some of the recent albums are much more popular. See but like say, I don't know one of my favorite songs. I just like more stuff that's there. Well, to be fair, they released the song actually on this album that's very reminiscent to one of my favorite songs there.
Speaker 1: It's called a Sears and uh yes, and so it's probably gonna be good. It seems good. We'll see what happens. Man. I like ghosts. Oh what the fuck I'm wearing ghost whoa. I just realized that right now, that's true. That's crazy. Actually, just wasn't planning to just you know, throw on something whatever on the co hangar. Yeah yeah, there you go. Yeah, yeah, I like them. A lot of people don't like them. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have an idea of an introduction, right, nothing to do with this at all at all. Oh great, So you know it's Xerxes, right, Yes, that that that character from three hundred from three hundred, and his name was Jerksys. And instead of and instead of trying to get the Spartans to like, you know, join the Persian Empire, he just jerked all their dicks off.
Speaker 3: Just the three hundred, just the three hundred or all of them, every man, press it every So he's Jerkseys and he gets everybody to join the person army by jerking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first he gets that little humpty dumpy looking again, he jerks him to complete him.
Speaker 1: Oh, he definitely jerked him.
Speaker 2: It's a long jerk though, there's a long jerk for that one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because he's he's a he's a gooner, so he has a lot of experience. He's like takes a long time to come. Yeah, no, I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm physically being hurt by the fact that I made this.
Speaker 1: You know, like the.
Speaker 3: Immortals like they were like doing their own thing, you know, in Japan or whatever the fuck they are, and then they jerked them off, like you know what, I like, the Persian Army it's good.
Speaker 1: I just got so tired. Yeah, I just got so tired.
Speaker 2: I did physical dam I think my spirit tried to stand up out of my body and I was just holding it.
Speaker 1: I felt like a dammit, when you said that.
Speaker 2: He fucking area of effect. Yeah, you fucked everybody's.
Speaker 1: When he watching the room makes everybody talk like him, right, he is strong, but dude, yeah, I don't know. He's really.
Speaker 2: Jerksy's Yeah, Jesus, you're not gonna get in my way this time. Jannon, you're black.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never listened to the Ghosts. I've heard like a principle. I just did like a lot of their stuff. I probably would. The thing that's that's bugging me right now is like, so Rise Against This is coming out with a new album, right yeah, and they have two singles out and I really don't fuck with either of them. An it's like the first time ever I think that that's happening, because there's there's only been one album before this where I'm like, oh, the mixing was kind of off, but I still liked it. This one is like mixing is like it's just ruining everything. Like I don't even know if I can't even tell if the song underneath it is good or not because the mixing is so distractingly bad.
Speaker 3: That's what happened to the New Kills was engaged album. But the thing that upsets me is that it doesn't seem like most people. This is I think this is a me problem, specifically because.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get I couldn't get it out a big parcels talking specifically skilled, yeah, specific specific specifically, Yeah, specimically.
Speaker 3: I've been mixing so much recently, you know, in the past few years that I noticed stuff that I never noticed even with old shit that I listened to. Now, I've noticed certain mistakes, a little clipping error, like a lot of things.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. So now what I'm hearing certain things happen. I'm like, oh, this sounds fucking terrible. But most people I've I saw no criticism of the New Kiss Whach album as far as it's sounding a mixed disaster, yeah, and people like this is one of the best albums they've released in recent years. I don't agree.
Speaker 3: Even the songs are a little mid to me. Yeah, And so I'm like it is a bummer. I'm like, damn, what are you gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he kills us. They haven't released in albumsin is twenty nineteen, so now they dropped this one, and I'm like, damn, all these years later they dropped this. I'm I don't understand. I feel insane sometimes or what other best albums recent just came out in twenty like twelve or two thirteen, when their old singer came back. People still like all the older ship. When this black guy Coward was singing, that's still a kind of like objective n Howard. Oh did it sound like I said? Coward, Coward, Coward the courage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his name's Coward, Curly couragely dog and he sings buddy, And that's what's so weird about his dynamic because he sings so powerful and like he's strong, but he's a.
Speaker 2: Huge, massive coward, giant pussy and he's also he.
Speaker 1: Actually is a dog too. So yeah, you think I'm lying none of it. Just I'm sure none of you have actually seen kills which live, so you don't even know if a coward? Yeah yeah, so but uh yeah yeah so but yeah ghost checkout ghost guys. I'll give you some starting things. Uh, dance macabre so great fucking song, super fun. That's a classic song people know by people don't know about that song.
Speaker 3: Some people that might have heard it and they're like, oh, I didn't know this was Ghost because ghost because people probably see Ghost and they imagine if haven't heard them music, they probably think they're like heavy, Like no, they're like poppy dance rock. Fucking Some people call them Scooby Doo rock because there's one song. They had, one song called the Square Hammer that has this it has this kind of like organ sound in the beginning that reminds them of Scooby Doo and now they're like they're the Scooby Doo band.
Speaker 1: It like it's like and it's oh yeah, it gets people like that, you know, Yeah, yeah, it's so Scooby that song that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So Square Hammer is a fucking great song. They have a mini hits Tobias Forge, who's the guy that does it all. He kind of sucks. But other than that, you know, just as a.
Speaker 1: A lot of all his old band members they all quit and whenever that happens, it's not it's him. It's not that Yeah. Usually yeah, yeah, Ohanna means you're gay road in they just I he just he just I wanted to get this, even though he already addressed Derek Shandon Sharpe's acues of vraproof on that a bit. So I want to acknowledge you we got we got to your thing, all right, So technically this your your questions read. I'm also counting that as a question, you know. Yeah, I'm trying to get the average up, even if the questions suck or are redundant. I like it. I appreciate that. Hello, Hispanic man. Oh, this is just it's it's his name is Come, but it's all small. See you am comeron He says, hello, Hispanic manic, dark steel sweener. And you get nothing, Derek, And then a little sad people are why everybody's so mean? It just has like a little it's just like you get nothing, Derek, Like, why white exclude one of us? You mess with one of us, You messed with all of us. A spider man, spider man one, You get nothing, you lose good dayser Oh and then it cuts out. Why would he called Charlie colorblind? Charlie's essentially colorly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I tell Charlie is essentially a black man.
Speaker 1: You really think about it agorically because he's what radio sc Did you watch several Yeah, I watched The Unapologetic Black Man of Charlie whatever his name is, Charlie Charlie Chocolate. I don't know what. Charlie chocoalt Chocole chocklestein Chocoal is so fucking stupid. I knew you were destined to own this factory, Charlie chocal Scene. I just had to test you to make sure, and you passed as soon you did because you still broke the rules. Actually, you're just the last people to do so. I guess you're the last one was not dead. Everyone else got killed him. We took we took everybody in the back room and executed them via firing squad the back of the head. Mike TV is dead, Varuca Salt is dead. Fucking the pudgy Violet is dead. My god? What's uh? What's the one? The fat kid Augusta's Gloop Is that real? Yeah, he's the one. He's the fact that the drowns in the lake. August, This gloop August this gloom a great big, greedy and his name is his last name is Gloopy. He's fat, Yeah, he's fat. So how is that any different than Chocole stain Well, like you might as well be like Charlie made characters time yea arucas Sault because she's like, you know, uh, spicy, spicy character Violet Violet, Violet Beauregard turns purples. This gloop is fat.
Speaker 2: You're making me what you say it was?
Speaker 1: Are they carnivorous? How you're asking they're from Africa? No, they're not. No, they're from that's in Africa, you fuckingsch Aren't they from Africa? Is Africa? South America? South America? Actually Africa.
Speaker 2: I think the new ones are South America. I think the old are African.
Speaker 1: I am from South Africa. I think this is I think this is the time was a really good thing. We ros we a blacks till we could dance it sing really the stutter in how do I f.
Speaker 2: Do you think you think you get? Do you think you get? How many did you get?
Speaker 1: Defeat?
Speaker 2: Like if they like if three men came in, Yeah.
Speaker 1: If they're a factory workers, if if they have tools, them fox, But I think by themselves they're formidable.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I could I can probably take two of them, but then the third one will probably it will catch me off. You also have to understand that they they must telepathically communicate, right, they must have a telepathic they well, they're able to sing songs on the fly in perfect like they understand what everybody. Every everybody has a dance. They know what they're gonna do, they know what they're gonna say, absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: I think they've recruited course thousands of dances and I didn't have them all.
Speaker 7: So that.
Speaker 1: Act. Well, so your implication, right, is that when somebody they want get the Dragon Factory dies, ostensibly they're not actually singing and dancing. What happens is two of Ballooma's roll in a TV like it's like like a substitute teacher in school, and they wheel on the TV and they play one of the videos that they've recorded. No, no, that happens to be.
Speaker 2: They have them all down pat and then when someone dies, they're like, oh, this fits the.
Speaker 3: And he was like yeah, so when they all go for the when uh, doctor Strange went through every possible scenario and so they just.
Speaker 1: Have them all queued up.
Speaker 2: Because because I think I think if you if you go bass to the wall, I think it killed probably quite a few. I don't think it's just because I think if you're like, I have to win, no, because how hard is the divide jugular?
Speaker 1: Are they like? It's probably not about yours. They're you can catch and grab one and then hold it failing and in the middle of pie with two and then the rest got you. Man, that's the problem. You have to you have to make it so they can't get behind you. I think they're really underestimating these guys. Man.
Speaker 2: I think I'm not like I think I kill pretty easily.
Speaker 1: I don't think you bring bring a small person in Like, they're not small people. They're opus not human, they're not human powers. Yeah, like you said, they have their there. I want to how drible policity of telepathy telepathy upathy?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 1: I was like, that's the one because I think it hammered on the back of head and crazy they put the whole boat.
Speaker 2: Like them is that they do from what do you call it? From a family?
Speaker 1: What did they do know?
Speaker 2: They're just talking about how God's not real.
Speaker 1: Because it's because of it's because of the Joe in the wheelchairs. He's abandoned. He maybe has forgotten you. That was one of the earliest things. I remember seeing that made me like a laugh great because I was just like, wow, this is maybe this is very unapologetically like cruel. Anyway, His question is screw characters with plot armor. What's your favorite character with plot cancer a character that the story is always against.
Speaker 5: At all times? Oh, I got one, easily, I got I got one too. Vegina, Mm, easily, Yeah. Vegina gets the Virginia gets the proverbial pipe. Gohan, dude, But Gohana just gets random power ups.
Speaker 1: Gohan gets random Gohan gets treated fairly but forgotten often, where so Gina gets a lot of attention but is often mistreated, you know what I mean, Because Gohan's just like he's he left, you know what I mean, He's not even a part of it, which is disrespectful in its own way, But I would argue it's arguably more disrespectful to be in the entire thing forever because and then constantly like not get away.
Speaker 2: Agree with that because I think the idea is people are like Gohans fuck you, domb that he doesn't want to fight, and it's like you remember when he got kidnapped at four years old and left in a forest for a year. Y'all forgot that part. Remember when he went to an alien planet at five and got his neck broken, or when or or when he was eight, or or when he was six and then he thought spaceler was coming to Earth and he put on armor and went to fight. When he was I don't know, learning schoolwork, or you know, when his dad died and he had to raise his brother with his mind. It's like, that's so dumb, and I'm like, it's it gets drafted.
Speaker 1: The worst is go on too, but it's it's it's future go on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he gets he has he has the worst existence.
Speaker 1: He has the worst life ever in that world because he's just.
Speaker 2: Buy himself fighting androids. Then he has the Then he kids chomped protecting but Gena's kid and he loses heart.
Speaker 1: Why would you like, I would just not be there, like I'm not doing this anymore. Trumps didn't do anything wrong. He just was born, you know, Yeah, but I I just had a certain plant. I'm like, why I'm gone, I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: I would have I would have went dynamic. Actually, I would have just went I'm oh, that can't even just leave because remember dead dating them die so they can't even like they can't even use the dragon Balls to leave.
Speaker 1: I don't think they can use science. I don't eve think they have ships they can They probably don't know anything. The time she is probably the only thing they got. Really, I guess I have the.
Speaker 2: Time of ship, but they don't have the ability to leave planet.
Speaker 1: Is crazy. I think it's more about a resource thing where it's like, hey, we can leave the planet, or we can save reality. We could you know, get this from happening. Doesn't work, It doesn't, yeah, because it's it's it's not a different timeline. That's like the worst thing. Bran time travels down. So they're like, oh, once we do this, if he succeeds, this will fade. Isn't that?
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy that the timeline of dragon Ball isn't the main one, like the one that we follow to like now and Super is not the main timeline. But the main timeline is the one where Gohan dies and Trunks gets killed at every like Trunks has to grow up by himself. What do you mean who says that because he that timeline is already in place. I mean that one had that happened already, so for him to come back in time and interact with the one that we're used to dealing with means that one is a secondary one.
Speaker 1: Is that what that means?
Speaker 2: It's not the main timeline.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's how that works. I don't know if thats just how it How would you explain that?
Speaker 3: Well, because it at a certain point, because what say, there was a first timeline, right, there was a first timeline, and there has there's an entire way that something played out. I would say that we don't know if that's the Well, all I can say is we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't officially know what's the It would have to be the creator would have to say what's the official timeline? Because what I say only because I know what you're saying, But like something could have happened beyond for example, the Android should happening. Something else that could have happened, and then they jumped to another one that caused the Android thing to happen. You know what I'm saying. It could be, but that one is younger. That timeline is younger because the.
Speaker 2: Cursive event of what happened is all linearly the same until trunks a person from external timeline covenent to fears of the time.
Speaker 1: Again. I guess the way that I feel about it is like the main timeline is the one that I'm following, you know what I mean, that's the time I were focusing on. That one is a younger timeline, sure, perhaps, but also there may be one before that, because like say, less of the android thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have that that to me, the timeline that we follow is a timeline that is inherently altered because of Trump's intervention.
Speaker 1: It's a much new it's a much word timeline. Yeah. Imagine somebody came in here, like somebody emerged a portal and they walked up to you and they were like, this is a secondary timeline, and then they left. They'd be like, all right, what.
Speaker 2: Am I relative to you? I guess I'm in this one. Elaborate though, can you?
Speaker 1: Can you? You almost like an Asian did up labor. I don't think he did. I think he just spoke. No, he said, he said, is that Scooby do or Asian agent Scooby Doo? Dude? Damn that he's had that? Damn se are and are on the beginning of words and on els. It's crazy Asian have a rough am I am I conjuring this? Did he have like the thing too? Yeah? Like he's like dressed all completely Asian. I've I've seen that before. I don't know if that is not a racist caricature that was made by a fan. That was real? I see, Like, did indeed have I have that on my phone? Do you? Of course? Because because I've had that printed on a cake for my birthday that might be on my birthday cake this tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Something tried to get one of the cake artists to put a swatstick on my cake.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's a little much. When was this eight? It wasn't that, It was just I think just before that when he was eight. Yeah, I think it was in just but they right before the pandemic habin. I think it was that or something or it was around that. That's what that makes that makes sense, And like it was like this year, I would be like, I don't know, man, it's not the best thing that The best thing we can do is give you the tool to do it yourself.
Speaker 2: And so they put a vany cock corn like they still accommodated you.
Speaker 1: Still, Yeah, they still were like, oh well because I guess they convinced them because you know, all my friends are brown, so I think they were like, oh, hey, clearly it's not some white thing that they're actually you know.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's a joke. Our friend's black man, This would be funny. Who are stupid like that? They're like, yeah, let's I get it, but I'm still not doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine I understand.
Speaker 2: Imagine you had you had a kid's birthday party, right and they're like, hey, let's bring out Kevin the Klansman, and a fucking clan dude comes out, what's.
Speaker 1: Up, brother, we got our let's do our little lynchen party.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a pinata, but it's on lynch. Old black kids sitting there and they just fucking streak this. They don't put on his neck, they put on it like a little arms. So he's like kind of dangles.
Speaker 7: Get your little sticks to beat the little negroid boys.
Speaker 1: Put me down, Let me down, said where that kid gets obsessed with where Larry's just doodling swastikas because he's bored, and some little gay kid walks in. He's like, oh, I love that design. This sow is like a pillow with it on it as like a gift. Oh my god, that's funny. That's just so good. Is insane? Well it well, now here's the thing about it. I remember seeing that shit on desks in school all the time, and I remember people doodling it who I knew for a fact were not and still are to this day, not at all even close to being racist. It literally was just so, you're in history class, you're bored, You're etching all sorts of shit and slurs, curse words, doodles, and then like, yeah, fucking this, what is the high school s? I remember seeing so many of those, right, and so like Singlarry Doo was funny because I just like, I know for a fact that that's like, it must be like a universal thing up until recently where it became like like it's not just a doodle anymore. And now it's like weird because the thing that we all kind of assumed, which was like, hey, they're evil, right, Hey Hitler sucks. Now that's like widely contested at least on Twitter. It's not really on Twitter in the real world. It's still pretty like yeah, no ship. But the fact that the conversation is that makes that feel like way worse. It's just like you can't.
Speaker 2: I think it's strange, Like I think the Swaska symbol from what it oritage it or the original origin, the origin of it is inherently sort of an enticing visual thing. I guess I think it's meant to be like I think it's like the symbols. This is pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: How to do it? Go to the middle the Swasa. It's where that you're starting. What are you doing? I don't know what what are you doing? He's doing something I'm sucking up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you don't intersect.
Speaker 1: You're so close it's like DNA. Wait yeah, not make it face that way. The way that you're starting. I don't even know what you're doing at this point. It's a hangman.
Speaker 2: But like the other no, fuck me, are so mind blowingly restarting.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know if I can remember. Stupid Nazi. It's that simple. It's interesting that like I've never seen I usually see people start from the right. And I don't write like a normal person. I mean I don't often. I was taught how to write by like I was. I was taught how to write by a left handed teacher, so I write everything left handed with my right hand. Interesting, what it's all fucked up? I didn't even know that there was a difference. There is there, I mean because I've had people point out to me, like it's just like, how do you I'll do your name right, Okay, it's gonna be really boring for the let's see. Oh yeah, so the the way how you started your the way? How you so I don't do that. That's not a left handed thing. So you start your e your lowercase E from the body from the ending. You start from the end, and then you start that's to start to me, Yeah, that's what I'm saying from the interior.
Speaker 3: Usually people, well that's just how normally people will start with the small like in the middle, but out and then finish. But he starts from the finish but works his way backwards essentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I start from the bottom and works just like with the C.
Speaker 3: He starts from the bottom and then does the half circle from the bottom to the top. But usually people do from the top to the bottom. So it's that's in reverse. I wouldn't say that's the left thing your teachers is weird.
Speaker 2: When you draw spiral, how do you start the spiral A spiral? What do you mean, like the spiral shape?
Speaker 1: How do you start it? I don't know if I ever thought about it, let me do it.
Speaker 3: That would have to be like a spiral even know either, I guess I would have to start from the spiral. I probably have to start from the center and work my way out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some people start from the xteria. But like, that's no, there's no guarantee that it's gonna be. I guess it's fine. I didn't know it all because I did both of them, as he was like trying to say, like one of them is clearly not from the outside, you have more chances of screwing up. I think you're right. I think that was executed so well. They're like, well, I did do it way more perfect. I did it better than the other one. Why am I saying anything?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just I always start going outward because it's like it's a mentality thing.
Speaker 1: How do you draw? Where do you start? I start from the colon read the question, but what do you draw? But cheeks? Right now? No draw boobs? Where do you start with? I don't know how to draw at all? See is why we gotta get an overhead camera for the table. Yeah, actually, yeah, what if I get I'm gon see where start'n see how he does it. I wonder if I can, you know what, I have an old phone. I wonder if I can completely drug tits like a like he's fucking five. That's an eyeball, you fucking idiot. Yes, sure, I move on to this question. Swen, do that from swing? You look like the black version of Blob. I don't know what Bob is. I don't know many what was it? Sween? You look at the black version of Blob.
Speaker 3: The black version of dude. You should get the blobs dripped though. Yeah, like the comics, like the comic book where he has a it's like a leotard but like no sleeves and ship.
Speaker 1: That's what's awesome. He has look at this like I think he has like a yellow belt. It's like he has tights on but like no sleeves. He's like big, but he also has he has the muscles. My lawyer, Bob blah Blah used to dressed like that. Bob blah blah. No, his name is Bob blah blah. Is it really that or yeah, Bob blah blah. That's not real at all. That's real. That's a real person. There's no one named Bob blah blah. It's Bob blah blah. There's a guy named blah blah blah. You're a lawyer, Like you're not getting any business. That was the fucking lawyer on Arrested Development. Oh, I always love that name. That name killed me every time Bob blah blah is coming. What a great show anyway, he says, Uh, this is my impersonating of a Snart Tank episode. Chris reads half a question, Sween interrupts about something not important. Derek says, it's gay. To two hours, Derek says it's gay. Two hours have passed, two hours past. Half a question has been read, and now Chris is reading the patreons. Will Kingston struggles to stay awake, and Derek interrupts every three names to call somebody someone. No one has ever heard of gay anyway, No one has ever heard of anyway. If you, uh, if you had to fuck a fast food sandwich three minutes after ordering it, what sandwich are you fucking? That's so fucking crazy?
Speaker 3: After that, like, I'm gay, by the way, first, I'm sorry, did he say the blob or blob?
Speaker 1: He say blob, okay, but it's not capitalized, so, like, I don't know, I'm assuming it's just I mean, he must be talking about this, but I just wanted to show you his thing. Oh my god, what is that? Though he's got the yellow bell, he's got the like, dude, he's dressed like invincible. Kind of a little bit. It's very true. I if man if I if if I was like, give me a few months into a chieve that perfection. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you do it. Yeah, because I just I've always loved that he's wearing that, Like, why are you wearing this? Why is this? I mean, I love it? But also why is this your unify? It's gotta be something from subway, you think so? Well, because I don't want to fuck a hot sandwich? Yeah, well why not? Actually because three minutes after, three minutes after ordering hot, three minutes after ordering you could essentially cool it too hot if you opened it, you can hold it.
Speaker 3: But three minut dude, do you want to risk fucking a sandwich that might give me like a degree of burns?
Speaker 1: I guess not. He's like, yeah, absolutely, I know he does.
Speaker 3: Because he was talking about fucking pastry that was in the microwave for like thirty seconds or some shit.
Speaker 1: That's right. He told the story on the podcast about how he walked around his neighborhood at night naked, fucking a pie on the street. Yeah, he saw American pie. Was like, that's genius. I'm gonna do that outside and in public at night in the dark, drawing this Bungebob is so crazy. That doesn't even look Bob hung bob bob pants. I don't know what it was. Yeah, whatever, it's already. I don't know, dude. I gotta say, man, Earl of Sandwich. That place at Disney was fucking sick. That was one of the best sandwiches sandwich. But it's but the only sandwiches I got there were hot sandwiches, So I don't know. I think I'm gonna, you know what, I'll just give love to my favorite sandwich. I don't think it'll feel the best, but yeah, I'm gonna go with just an Italian sub cold cuts. You know, it'll be cold and unpleasant, but I respect that sandwich a great deal. You can heat it, it'll it'll the friction will heat it up. Exactly. Yeah, that's how I'm trying to just miltitude swich my thrust. It's a good idea, it's crazy. I'm going to so I am gonna make an exception. I'm gonna make some SpongeBob fucking hung Bob Huob sucks is that his balls like the way that you've separated them is so imagine if your shaft connected to your pelvis and then one ball was hanging off it and then it was like where another ball was.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think we might know a little more about cakes than we want to do. So that everybody look like that one of my balls is under my penis and the other one is doing somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else under.
Speaker 3: I will take the risk because three minutes might cool down this one sandwich, specifically because the o ju that you in the French dip. There's a French dip at at Bertillo's, and the only Pertillo's in the area is in Buena Park, so it sucks way too far away. But that man, if you get the Italian beef there with some Swiss man best fucking SuDS, or it might be mozzarella. Actually I think it's Marcella. I'll just do Italian be switched and then you put the o G in the OJU in three minutes is gonna cold down. It's gonna make the sandwich cold, because when you've ever had like a juice and that even though it's kind of hot, and you put in the open air, it's gonna make the ship cold. So then it'll be it'll be just the right temperature.
Speaker 1: But that's a sandwich that I would be willing to fuck because that's the best sandwich.
Speaker 2: So I'm very picky personally, very picky mo sandwiches like making my own.
Speaker 1: Go get that, go get it.
Speaker 2: But I would I would just make a simple grow cheese. I would heat it up on my dick, of course, colf I'm really about that, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, the caveat is three minutes after making Can I can I make it? Heat it up?
Speaker 2: Can I prepare it with my dicks inside of it? Take my dick out, then fuck it afterwards.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you're trying to I guess you can't just answer the fucking questions.
Speaker 2: It'd be a simple grow cheese sandwich.
Speaker 1: This is simple growed cheese. Do you like gro cheese that much? Okay? Maybe a peanut butter and jelly than I guess that actually, actually that might be the best thing. That's the best one.
Speaker 2: Not chunky, though, right of course chunky. Okay, I want some people, Yeah, I don't much.
Speaker 1: I don't much like peanut butter and jelly sanwiches at all, but like, I think that that makes the most sense.
Speaker 3: I'm not a salty, sweet guy, man, I I'm not a salty sweet guy. I like a peanut butter sandwich as Actually, as a matter of fact, that's what I have for dinner. I wasn't feeling very good, so I just I wanted something light and had a peanut butter sta.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you felt great after that peanut butter sandwich for dinner. I definitely didn't. But I just wanted, I just want I needed to put something in my stomach. Yeah, but like something inoffensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had some honey, turkey, Swiss tomato, a little bit of Nobody asked. You don't like mayonnaise, you don't like fucking egg, you like egg vinegar?
Speaker 1: C No? I love mannais. I like man smell so fucking disgusting. I don't understand how people find it appilling, but likely I lightly just like.
Speaker 3: Cilantro, like so egg I can sween, so I stay away from that ship now yeah, so Italian, Italian fridge, Italian sub And then it's the best oj because you know how you're you have a friend tips, right, yeah, the best gravy they call it gravy, right, the best.
Speaker 1: If I'm Bertilos, I've never tasted anything like it before. I I don't. I don't normally, like you know, people just love.
Speaker 3: Like fat, like, oh give me pork, pig fat, whatever. You don't give me a lard. They'll just like drink bacon.
Speaker 1: Grease that OJU, which is mainly just like be fat. I would drink it, dude, like so good. There's some some things you eat and you just like this is clearly bad for me. Yeah, but it's pretty. This is amazing. Yeah, Like I don't give a I'm gonna do it. There's this there's this place in Pasadena call that I think after is that we went to. Oh god, have you been there? That place is fun The milky Bun, the milky Bun. Oh god. So this is so this is a this is I'm not even exaggerating. This is a place where they give you basically a f actually donut and they fill the donut with ice cream and it becomes like a sandwich, a donut ice cream sandwich. But it's really like a scalding hot donut and freezing ice cream and it's fucking awesome with me. No, I went there when Joe's in town after after sushi. We went because it was like walking distance from the place that we went to. I'm going tomorrow before we all hang.
Speaker 2: You should go, my wife do something? You probably what maybe you guys don't want to eat before you come over, because it's about you. It's gonna be a lot of food. There's gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: When is it? When does it happen? Like six? Can't? I got Marathon? I got Marathon to play. Sorry, I got Maratic. So you're not going? You don't have to? I mean probably we're going where we all have to. My stupid wife got you a gift to so I don't like this. This is this is I'm mad because wait, hold on, can I answer something genuine, genuine, real questions? Have you ever been offended the I never got you a gift? No? Never? Okay, good never. That's because I I really don't I don't know. I feel like gifts are for like for family, for you know what I mean. If I find something where I'm like, WHOA, that's great and there's no reason attached to it, I prefer not to. I prefer I prefer not to.
Speaker 3: I if if it's my first time experiencing somebody's birthday and I don't know the etiquette, I'll default on bringing a gift, like, for example.
Speaker 1: Actually I did get you that fucking Gohan plush. Actually what did I get my birthday of Christmas? I don't know. I think it was just like a random think. I just saw it and I thought, like you would like that. Yeah, I forgot it was I got you one time doom glass. Oh yeah, and uh Fortnite shirt. I remember that was the worst birthday ever because that was like because that was like when me and Lacey were like we had just split. Oh but like she had planned this whole thing.
Speaker 2: I remember that. That's the freaking yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. It was in Katon, right, Yeah, I was like what the I remember going was like, what the fuck is going on right now? Yeah? Chris know all these people I do, I do know them, but it was just like but yeah, I dot that fortnite sure, I had for a long time. And the dune glass is cool. I still have that. My dad drinks out of that doom glass now. But but that was such a That was yeah, that was such an I mean it's funny now, but like I was such a I was just like, man, what the fuck is I don't want to be around anybody right now? You're not feeling good? YEA sucks. It was a massive bummer. I really don't like I don't like birthdays. I don't really like them. I don't like celebration. I like celebrating.
Speaker 2: I celebrate other people. I don't like being a focus the celebration.
Speaker 1: Right. That's why I like my birthday being connected to so many other people, because we get the illusion of like, oh, it's for everybody else.
Speaker 2: What sucks is that you and the person that is connected to both hate that ship. That is also true and can't stand that ship.
Speaker 1: It's better though, it's better though if it's both of us, it's it's it fronts some of the pain. I guess I just don't understand. I'm like, like, why don't we just you know, Scott doing that ship? Like I don't I women, Well, so Jojo, my wife respects me, and you know, and I respect her because we're the same in that we were like, I don't want to do something, but Lily clearly doesn't respecting how could she know? That's why I said that. That's why out, That's why I said that my wife respects me. That's why. Well, I'm just like, I feel like you meant that. Well, it's just like I just want I.
Speaker 3: Would here's my position, man, I feel like, if it makes somebody uncomfortable, it's like, okay, we're not gonna do that. It's not like it's even like indifference, like I would rather not do this. It's like, okay, I genuinely don't like the idea of this, That's what I mean. Like it just we have like a long argument about it, and I was just like, dude, I don't want this.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't want this. But now it's raining earlier in the day, I'm so happy. I'm gonna bring Bulle funny and it's funny to me because now it gets ruined a little bit and she's a little upset, and I'm happy because and I'm like, this is fucking this is the universe. And she was like, She's like, I feel like you fucking did this, your stupid Native American blood, and I'm like, hey, probably.
Speaker 1: I was calling everyone. I was calling everyone on that island. I was like, please help me out, Please ruin my birthday, damn jackpot. Where is this thing just crashed in your house? Where is this thing happening in my house? Oh? What they're doing? You at your house? That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's interesting because you have a big, sort of biggish outer area.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna upset up.
Speaker 2: Something outside And yes, I'm not not in my tiny ass house is filled with spot.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, guys, don't you having phone?
Speaker 2: We're doing She likes celebrating stuff and her her family doesn't respect no for parties with that tongue, bob, and I got fucking baffled. Yeah, because you said that she want to do some big ship and then her I was like, I don't care, mom, and by every fucking body there was like fifty something people at her party, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, this is I'd be so mad. That's a wedding, you know what I mean? That's what I want to do for our wedding, and that's like a that's like a wedding, and I guess that's a that's reasonable, like twenty five Wait, personally you do.
Speaker 3: For a kid, like when I remember being a kid, I'm seven years old, and then the Stinton family came had a big thing, even though I the only reason I liked is because they all felt obligated to buy toys from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was I remember getting the the Ninja Power Ranger. I got two dragons orders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta I have the Clan Range and they got I got two of the dragons words and Mom's like, oh, return one.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Return one? What kid would not want to But she was like, oh, return one. I'm like, are you gonna give me?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? It was a very it's totally I was like, how fucking dare you? Man? I only need one I only ever got I only ever got socks, And like fentanyl, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not a birthday syll a person.
Speaker 1: I just never have been.
Speaker 2: But I but I there you go, fucking big as pound of that's actually an insane gift, the gift for your kid.
Speaker 1: Actually, well that is so much money isn't a pound. I feel like a pound of sentinel could kill any tens of millions of people.
Speaker 2: A pound of fedanel could probably kill any one thing.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean, like as as a as a as a not ingested in unison. I just mean like as a as a potential source point of outward dam it. That's a that's a that's like tens of millions of dead people, not tens of I think actually, I think you kill thirty million people with a pound of fenandyl. Would you rather pound of fitinyl? No? That could potentially kill millions? Or no?
Speaker 3: Or would you rather have a sentinel that is programmed to kill certain people that it thinks they're mutants?
Speaker 1: You can't do anything about it?
Speaker 2: And what kind of what kind of kind of mutans? So is it like just a regular sentinel? Are we talking like nimro?
Speaker 1: Are we building like a right yes? Which is no? We are we are we building? Are we?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 1: We? Are we building? Right now?
Speaker 2: Like a.
Speaker 1: Like a like a little universe here about fentanyl where there's like there's a sentinel is a final fantasy?
Speaker 2: That's that's not bad fantasy.
Speaker 1: Final fantasy is pretty good. Cloud is leaning on Oh my god, ship, that's a shirt.
Speaker 2: Fucking fucking cloud leaning leaning mega heavy, leaning on his sword so heavy that this guys, we.
Speaker 1: It's the startup screen where the sword buried in the ground, but it's it's just slanted cloud.
Speaker 3: We need to do this before this idea escapes, and yeah, it needs we and I mean this, we have to do this because I already know where this is gonna lead. If we don't establish it, someone's gonna steal it. But they're also gonna insert George Floyd into it. Oh that's true, And I'm like, I would love for this to be a concept before that happens. That's fair pieces because I was like, oh no, it's gonna be like it's gonna be like it's gonna be like George Floyd with cloud hair.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like, why would you ask this.
Speaker 2: I'll pay you anything, anything, anything, I'll give you a pound of finn fantasy.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Last question, I like that dude, commission, that's for sure. I'm gonna text her right now.
Speaker 1: Last question. If Sween locked in, he'd looked like the Max, the Max. Oh, the Max. I haven't thought about the Max. It's a comic. Look at it's it's if you if you google the Max and m A x X two exes, you'll see it's a crazy comic. I think that's like a really terrible live action movie. But he's like this big purple dude with crazy looking teeth. Oh yeah, I remember the style of comedy looking really cool. But it was very strange. But anyway, he wrote in he says, when is the swing YouTube's reversible plush coming out where if you turn him inside out, he's evil Kingston?
Speaker 2: Who's the evil one Kingston? Or no?
Speaker 1: I think I think the evil Cakeston. Is that fucking picture? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Fucking where it works for anything?
Speaker 1: By the way, yeah, by the way, we did we did pass two thousand. We did past two thousand. Paid. What did we're going to do? I don't remember. Uh oh, we were gonna skin case and alive and and have meats and join us on the show. But that's not so. I mean, we've done it. We made a promise.
Speaker 2: We're legally really you don't know, promise. It's not like the fourteen hundreds. You're like, oh, I promise, I gotta he gave me a cow, I gotta give him my daughter. Our mantra on the podcast promises made promises.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Our mantra on the podcast is, uh, we never lie and we always do what we say we're gonna do. Let's not like that election for our dictators. Let's not do this. Let's not do this. I don't want to. I don't want to get skinned. I will die. He'll be fine, We'll put it back on you. You don't have to die. Oh, you're right, I gotta lock. It is a choice. It's always like homelessness at slavery. Yeah, exactly who said that? Yay Yani quest Quest It's so stupid. Well, that's cousin cousins. Let me now, I love that a little bit of a roll, right now, let's get the fun out of here. That soucks sounds so dumb to me. It just sounds like some slow fucking moron. It is the It is the personification of fentanyl, like fentanyl song. I was just like, oh, this is the final boss. This is like like the future, like he would die like you know, like that fencedon sounds finstan. Yeah, it sounds like fenceton. Yeah, evil sweeten.
Speaker 2: That consumes enough fentanyl he transforms into fence.
Speaker 1: Finst You can't take that looks so insane written out fenced? Are you just like drooped? Are you just like fucking like Droopy the dog. He's just so drooped that he falls And you have to find the real form of it. And listen. We're gonna end the show. We're gonna We're gonna read the names now our twenty five dollars patrons. Remember, you too can have the honor. I'm not kidding, you too can join get your name rid of the end the show. Make me say whatever the fuck you want. However, one thing I ask of you again, I want as many of these names to be Colin Moriarty by at least the next time we record. Yeah, we need it, we need it, we need it done asap, So don't disappoint. Don't listen to that, don't do that. I want Colin Moriarty as plain as day, boring as fuck. No, I just don't want like I don't want it to be like, oh, it's like a little meme attached to it. I just want the boring. I just want the name. Don't be cute, They'll be cute at least once. I didn't want one episode where there's barely any non Colin Moriarty supporting the show. That is so insane. All right, we're gonna read the names. Now, I'm sucking my cousin, not Biden. Suck at my cousin and Biden. My cousin ain't Biden. Cut me down three two one. I was conservative then I then watched Chris. Now I hate cops. The alt left pipeline. Look at that nice uh grade t under za sounds, says Lord Charcotte rain rot uh The clam user guild master called chedra ed rass. Can you guys put a butt plug inside Kingson that expands a bit every time he spoils something until he ruptures like a boiled ham.
Speaker 2: That's I wonder to dude, that felt so grossly, that felt sexual in the worst way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's violating boiled hams explode. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm gonna be honest with you. It cuts out at the H. So I just made i'd filled something in. Oh so you put I improvised it because it just it just says boiled h and then it cuts off. Damn. I want to know what that was gonna be. Maybe it still is him. Yeah, maybe I mean boiled homo, what is the most like that's like the second most likely OPTIONR not horse boiled hummus boiled hamas the home here this look. Oh I finished the d MC anime. Oh oh so did I. Yeah, it's fine, it's fine. I thought the fact that they invaded Hell it was hilarious. That was I was like, this is awesome. I got in there the fact that's real.
Speaker 3: I love the anti American imperialistic morbid overtones. Really, it's not even fucking the subtle at all. Yeah, I appreciate that part of it. I appreciate the fucking the vice president. He's great because he's so insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sad that it is Kevin Conroy. And then you know that's that's kind of it. Yeah, that's a bummer because he did a great fucking job.
Speaker 2: I hate I love how like Dante is like, yeah, maybe it's worth being a good.
Speaker 1: Captor immediately learns the right. It's just like, oh I was wrong, didn't do that. Yeah, you're right, and it should be bad. That's insane.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I I do agree with some people that are like, man, I I know you're not you're not supposed I guess I don't know who would like lady.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're supposed to like her. I think she's supposed to be a hard ass, and she's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, what an asshole? Women like her a lot.
Speaker 3: What that's I guess if you want to, I don't know why you'd like that. I understand, I understand the empowering aspect of it, but also she's a massive asshole, so I imagine you're not supposed to relate to that.
Speaker 1: I think it's the same way that like, uh any bully carricter, like like like when Spider Man bullies villains and stuff, he's alway's being a jackass. Yeah, it's kind of that thing. I think.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 1: I like that for what it is. Is that why people like Joel?
Speaker 2: You know, it's like he's getting anything done by any means necessary and relate are not You can relate, You can relate to that, you can relate.
Speaker 1: I feel like the people like Joel because he's right, they yeah, there, I'm in between Joe display him in a way where like imagine if Joel the entire time was like shut the funk up, Ellie, Yeah, bitch, you know, like the entire time, he's just being an asshole slaps her. There was the thing, you know, we saw her in the mirror where you can control her like emotions, her emoting. She's like making silly faces and Joel's comes and slaps on the back of the head, slaps her. So the funk up, let's go. But like, uh yeah, so, but she's being so over the top like this, So it's like, Okay, I'm sure you're not supposed to like her. Shut the break.
Speaker 8: I've been hearing that so much, like I know it's been it's been in the background of like somebody random fucking videos. Do you see, I say, you the guy fucking getting a tree branch like shoved through that on the cycle.
Speaker 2: That ship was so bothers something. I didn't remember it because I was like, what do you do?
Speaker 1: It happened, dude. It's it's so I'm gonna break my role here just because it's outlandish, but I'm gonna try it. And it's not gory at all. That's what's crazy. But it looks like a cartoon, right, I thought last night, And I don't share because he was too calm yeah, I don't share. I don't share gory with people. I just don't. I'm not into that. I don't want to see it. Usually you share, like, but like if something gory happens and it's just kind of like implied, it's fucking like, look at this, what, Oh my god? Isn't that in the calmness too? He's in shock? Im But like, doesn't that look like a fucking does look? It looks like a glitch that three model was clipping.
Speaker 2: That happened.
Speaker 1: He hit a fucking sharp tree branch, going real fucking hard. But like I growing real fast, I should say fast. I don't even I feel like that's crazy. I feel like he's supposed to be on sign of that not to happen. I think there's so many things to prevent that, and it's like, gone.
Speaker 7: Bro, bro, skimmity say he said, skimmity Dennis, Oh, no, foot hands, teaky winky.
Speaker 1: My first because I rode on my back way through fist. He's not a video.
Speaker 2: I posted another track of the guy doing the front of the table and landing on his neck and then turning.
Speaker 1: It on like he's he did do that. He probably has forever. Brain devis now, but he probably thinks he probably thought he was, like he thought, I'm not getting hit so hard that from your perspective, you are suddenly a Jedi. But like from everybody else, but you're just seizing on the You're just profoundly retarded. You're living through You're living through a crazy power fantasy right now in your own brain.
Speaker 2: You know all the Star Wars Lord and now you're a very pivotal piece of glad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, your brain won't let you know what's really happening. So it's like we can't let him know what and he's just gonna die if he knows we're done, So like, just play Star Wars for him.
Speaker 2: Wake up at your leader. You're like, I lived a whole life.
Speaker 1: Republic racist hokage reporting swing to the r f K Autism Registry. Oh yeah, that is a thing. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: That industry scared about it because they're collecting data. And you know, he thinks, uh, autism is curable. Yeah, he thinks outside influences cause autism. And so he's trying to figure out how to kill people at all because I'm like, if you're going to cure them, that means you're gonna do something horrible to them.
Speaker 1: Well, not necessarily. Oh what do you think. I don't know. I think they could maybe fix something like like what may they put the worm in in the little brain and it makes them less autistic. I guess maybe a worm that feeds on autism.
Speaker 2: You drop that in a sonic convention, that warm will become a god. Look, it'll turn from doo.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The thing is, I know it would be controversial to even like say something like say we're in the future nanobots are doing corrective surgery and stuff like that and.
Speaker 1: Taking out cancers and stuff. Well, there would be a way. This is the argument.
Speaker 3: A lot of these people, they think nothing's wrong with them, like on the very far end of the spectrum. Okay, let's be real, it is a detch to It is very difficult to raise.
Speaker 1: It's a hurdle. Yeah, on the very far end of the spectrum, it is very hard to raise somebody with the severe autism. So if nanobots could help them function, uh, And this is where it gets caught controversial, like more normal, Right, that's the thing that's really offensive to say like that. I feel like, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: RFK and his people aren't gonna have anything like that, so they're probably gonna like put I don't know, like worm chow and fucking yeah and just leftover MP. They're probably gonna put uh because they think what's that uh?
Speaker 1: They think fluoride fucks with their pineal glands, so they're probably gonna reverse engineer and try to make it like I think this is the problem, So they're gonna take floride out of everything. You know. What's crazy about that too, is that like, you can't do that to an American population. There's too much sugar in our food for us to not have fluoride in our water. It's insane. That is an insane. Look at Britain for your only example. Weird. They're poisoning the population. They're all autistic and gay. I'd rather be poisoned and look like a look like, then have British teth look like you're in blood born. I understand everybody's fucking father Glass Gowing or whatever that was his name for you, thank you the picture that everybody uses for those British where that's that's like the Moonlight orphan or something. I don't know what the Moonlight Orphan.
Speaker 3: Like everything, there's always examples of like Ugly Ship and blood Born, Like I was just looking zooming in on the eyes of all these new like triple A and double A things, and then look at it just and then blood Borne. We're just like all look at the thighs there just this fucked up the blood Borne.
Speaker 1: Eyes that ship. That game is disgusting, man, It's pretty gross.
Speaker 3: The the people that the people are on were having a field day, like creating a lot of those monsters.
Speaker 2: Look gross, white people. Look at these ar gross white people? Is that the purpose of from software?
Speaker 1: And they were doing like this? It bad like a little this showcase. How disgusting this these people look?
Speaker 2: How gross the whites? You know, I didn't shower to the fifteen hundreds?
Speaker 1: Right, last ship? Wait when does the Night Ring come out? It comes out the next month. Damn dude. This is I played on playing already. I played a little bit of it.
Speaker 2: Did you play the same place I played it?
Speaker 1: Possibly? Yeah? Did they have like emotive stuff like it's fucking awesome? It's is there? Anyhow?
Speaker 2: It is going to be really really I think the the the multiplacements in that game is probably going to be insane because it's just like, what game, what's another game that's similar with.
Speaker 1: The best I can describe it, It's like.
Speaker 2: Like elder Ring, but it's elder Ring, but in the Battle Royale, isn't that It not Battle Royal. It's like, h it's elder like like your time, Yeah, it's not battery and like so that there's a battle.
Speaker 1: It's actually kind of an extraction game. It's like, isn't it. It's like, don't you like go in and get weapons and then leave and if you die you lose them. You're going you leave it.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like Roguelike X Extretch and like sure, yeah, what's the name of the game?
Speaker 1: Starship Troopers? The game? What is it? Hell Divers?
Speaker 2: It's like Hell Divers and Old Rink with together.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh interesting? Yeah, yeah, I'm uh. There's too many games right now, like over the last like the it's it's getting bad.
Speaker 2: Even I haven't even gotten what you call it yet, Oblivion. I'm gonna play it when I get that game, when you might wait, honestly in my hands because they got like crazy, they.
Speaker 1: Got to iron out some performance stuff because I'm I mean, it's running Okay. For me, it's like, fine, what are you playing on? Okay, there's a there's a there's already a good NEXTUS patch. Oh for the frame rate and stuff, yea, make it a little make it a little more stable, Yeah, because it's it's a little I mean, it's it's not so bad that it's like unplayable, but it's it's you'd be you'd be better served waiting, especially because oblivion is old, Like you're not there's.
Speaker 2: All the broken ship that's in the game is still there. You can max level. You're fucking lock picking by just constantly clicking on a lock that will on latch ye.
Speaker 1: And I'm like that why they do because people, I mean, it's the same reason that Halosy they do that.
Speaker 2: I think it's crazy that they did that, and it's like, here's the game.
Speaker 1: Literally it's again, it's they just and they just took the old experience and what people liked about it and made it more playable, but they didn't like fix any of the things that people loved about it, right, And I think that's the same thing with what Halo to Anniversary did. They just like, here's a new code of paint over everything. But like you can still do all these glitches. You can still like sword bounce, you can still you know, that's a great that's a great way to handle those like classic legacy titles. Yeah, we're definitely. I think it did a fucking great job with Oblivion. I'm excited to go back to it once once. I'm I don't know, off a marathon. I think that.
Speaker 2: I think we're definitely gonna probably hear about.
Speaker 1: Claire scar I'm really excited about it. No, I've heard nothing that That game caught my eye fucking like a year ago, because that was the one that was like the it looked like Persona, but it was like this weird it has Charlie Coxon. It Daredevil not a massive we Persona because it looks like it's not.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like it's like it's Elder.
Speaker 1: It's like taking the gameplay in Persona but makes it more like contemporary and them not anime. And I'm totally into it and apparently it's fucking great. So like that's that's sick, and then next month is fucking night Rain, and then Doom is next month able to put up with all the turn base ship. I think I can, yeah, because I like turn based games. It's just like a lot of turn based games that I play happened to be I don't know, like either too webish or son like turn based in a way that I'm just not too much. Yeah, like I think ball this game is great. I would never want them to change that game to like appeal to me, because it's just like it's whatever. Yeah, but like that's almost like there's so much depth in that game that it makes me wish I could interact with it in real time, you know what I mean. Like it's just kind of like I'm yearning for that interactivity, whereas like a game like Final Fantasy, like I can deal with that. But I'm also like so Japanese, so damn Japanese. Like I don't know if you there's a game that I played now because I love it because like tactics games, I like, oh here's Tactics. I thought was great. Yeah. Child of Light was this turn based kind of combat game from like Give Yourself a long time ago that I liked, So I like it sometimes, but and this looks like I could get into it, but then Doom is next month, and then like, yeah, I'm gonna be all over fucking doom. I think this ship's on sale too, like, you know, because I think, uh, which one that clear? Shiit? No, it's just fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Well it's like you've gone steam that there's a sale one on oh for it? Yeah, And I think specifically because of oblivion, which is like unfortunate.
Speaker 1: You know, it's still doing really well, no reason. Well, what's good about that team though, is like that's a team of like fifty people, maybe thirty people. Only thirty people did that, which is so fucking crazy. Make their money back. Yeah, they're gonna make their money back. That it's gonna They're gonna be fine. But it's enough to be thirty people did that and they were all ex ub Soft employees. What is Ubisoft doing with their talent? Man?
Speaker 2: I like suppressing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly I know that the people in the people that own Ubisoft, like the family or they are they they they're being forced to sell it. The happening I don't remember. There's a weird bunch of shit here. There's a lot of business talk about that that like probably like I'm not necessarily super equipped to talk about in accurate terms, but from what I understand they're like spinning off like like Assassin's Creed, Far Cry and like all these like bigger things into like this smaller subset of Ubi Soft. It seems like they're getting ready to like divest from everything else. I don't know, man, it's it's that company has been a mess for a long ass fucking time. The Skull and Bones fucking game. I just don't know how. I mean, I know how it got fucked up, but at the same time, it's like how it was there. Yeah, it's crazy already there people like them for a while, like they were like they were like people who might be a lot younger. I might not know this, but like you have had a pretty good reputation for a while until the while.
Speaker 2: Until the really fucked Assassin's Creed game came out. When I was Unit, that game franchise was Unity because it launched.
Speaker 1: With the Xbox One S. Wait that's not next, No, we didn't. Yeah, so one S came out and then it was like a bundle. Well Unity it came out around the same time you can get an.
Speaker 3: Xbox One because I bought one was a twenty fifteen twenty fifteen, so at the tail end twenty fifteen, I bought an Xbox one S and a Siens community so I got to play it completely broken, and it was hilariously bad, and I was like, oh, I can't actually play this game.
Speaker 1: I got deep enough to it, dude. There were people just floating everywhere.
Speaker 2: And mind flayers looming over here.
Speaker 1: I got stuck climbing one time and it looked like I was fucking the wall.
Speaker 7: It was like.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, Okay, I guess I'm turning this. I'm turning this off. I guess I'm done.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: It was it was around like like twenty thirteen twenty fifteen kind of area where it started to kind of crumble, because I remember the file out to Farkar three was just kind of like I don't think people disliked it, but they were like it's fine. Yeah, And then Assassin's Screed was like starting to stumble. I mean they started to stumble with three obviously, yeah, three, but so he was like four came out. People were really happy to black Yeah, black Flag was great, so like people, oh maybe three three was a fluke, yeah, and then like Raymond, what is it the legends or legends? Raymon Legends was great. Child of Light I think came out of that time too. They were doing a lot of good chick.
Speaker 2: Then Legs and Origins were Raymond Legends. Organs were like very hyper well received.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, I loved that game. I think it's great.
Speaker 2: The freaking the musical parts of that game were jen was some of the best platform I experienced in the video.
Speaker 1: I remember Black Betty. The Black Betty level really really got me.
Speaker 2: And then they just started like I don't know, coming sand into their own faces because it.
Speaker 1: It just they really fucked up. H Yeah, clearly the yeah, they didn't recover twenty fifteen, like and they didn't.
Speaker 2: And instead of instead of like taking a moment to stop, they were like, let's keep it.
Speaker 1: Because they did take a break, they.
Speaker 3: Get they got favorability with With Origins, people liked a saturn s creen. Organ I didn't play I play it way late because I was kind of like Assassin's Creed in Egypt. I don't give a ship this personally, because I was like, what am I gonna climb a pyramid?
Speaker 1: Like? What am I gonna? Like? What am I gonna climb? It's fucking desolation like that, And then you do go.
Speaker 3: To like Alexandria, so it's like kind of cool, like you know, you have so there yea, yeah, yeah, you have parts of it where it looks kind of like you.
Speaker 1: Walk around a flat plane with one triangle and you're like, oh, the park we're here is immactic. Legitimately those areas it's I was like, this sucks. This is anti Assassin's Creed right now. But uh, anyway, that's why I waited till Us Odyssey, which I always say Odyssey.
Speaker 3: Is an anomaly in my opinion. I know it's it's people outside of like the people that play Assassins Creed. They didn't play it either, but just the people that did play were like, oh, this was great, and then everything else around it's just not good enough.
Speaker 1: It's just not And then Parkry was doing weird shit too, because I think they had like Fark Cried. Uh. There was just one weird fucking game Far Cry Knew Dawn that I just don't even understand what the fuck that was. That was aunt the time that we started Sacred twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, and then far Cry Primal, which is like the that was one that received well.
Speaker 3: But again outside of the hardcore people that play those games. Nobody played it.
Speaker 1: You had a bear? No, No, that's first five. I think it's the bear cheeseburger. Great, but yeah, to be fair, like fark cry is fun. It's just gone. I think was was a set? Was a DLC like a in the in between it takes uh, well, there was wait what was number four? There was number four? Was that fark four? Was pagan men? I think some I can't even remember the Himalayas. Yeah, himalays And there was that boss, some blonde dude. He looks off from Africa to me. I don't know what he was. I just assumed because Himalayan. I really, I really, I really have. I have no content that I knew that I like about that. What I like about the games that you can beat it by like sitting in the waiting room in the beginning. Oh yeah, that's a really cool I love that idea. Maybe just wait you win. Yeah, actually with the ideas, people just get impatient. Anyway, we got here from RFK by the way, Wow, Wow, Insane Avengers, discreete Battles. Yeah, that's right, Secret Wars. Oh we said something on that episode like it was I don't remember whatever meles uncover combat undercover combat, I think it was combat. Whatever. I'm going to kill the water. I got news for you that means your colon fell out, Shapiro chugging your sisters pre come two rats and a trench coat. Jitler and the Adolphs bring you classics like don't go gis in my heart, Colon Gaper Express, experimented with my cousin Geobles, Hitler and the Adolphs. I love. I love that Gitler's not dying man. Jdvans killed the Pope with fox die uh just killed the Pope. Vans versus Jordan hard Arm Martin Force forcing cum eating maggots into Sweeney's Urethra. Stop right there, criminal scum, you violated my anus. You see somebody like it did like a gay They reread all that like a bunch of oblivion lines, but like gay. No. I don't know if I could do it, because it's like vaguely offensive, but it's pretty good. It's like, stop, you violated the law. All your wares are forfeit the sloker to why so dirpy berserker bis big bouncy backside. I like my coffee like and I like my women handpicked by African men whoa crazy. I'm not even sure what that means. Jordan's poured and poured and jetersid that's not that's not my fun never heard that before. That's what That's what made me laugh. Let me say the opposites of two things. Yeah, that's funny that Jeterson is just a funny name. Joe Rogan's recently. Oh I did hear about that? It was dead something because I hadn't heard from so long. Isn't he like now kinda wasn't there like a thing? I feel like I heard people complaining about him. That's aw cat turd. Oh, I wonder what he did. I think he said something about, like, we've got to call out I think it's because of the anti Semitism stuff. I think it's it's that that's the the lens over it. But I think the idea is like, hey, we should call out bad, bad people and excommunicate them from our community because it makes our side look worse or whatever. Yeah, that's what I heard. I don't know how accurate that is. That's my understanding of what was which sounds like reasonable. He was trying to be That's usually what happens, right, And then the cat was like I never liked him anyway. I'm like, sure, this guy is. He's the most notorious flip flopper of all time. Loser. Oh I love you r Case so much. No, I hate you. No, I love you. And I'm like, Okay, get the fuck out of here. Yeah, I already killed his dog. What I already ran over his dog, like on purpose, just because he's a cat.
Speaker 3: Probably you know, I've seen posters of like, oh, here's like an official convention featuring cat turd, and I'm like, are you guys not embarrassed?
Speaker 1: That's so crazy? I should suit him. He was kidding Minecraft cat Turd cat Jordan, Yeah, Sweeney and Derek Well Zebra babies and anti woke coffee brand sounds incredibly counter productive. Uncle Tom Clancy's Lyncher cell All Gooner's fire at will glaze their mongrel hide. Sweeney forcefully cackling at an unfunny joke he made to hide the shame domination Vonn of the Dead. Hey chumbs Ama Spira's Supreme Panic pre panic calcium canon has got me going cyber psycho. Derek not chobbing is innocent hashtag free and be nicer to Sweeney round eyed Asian camping out at the official Snark Tank meeting at Level up Expo or Level Up Con in Vegas. Farten my ass off retard style, call it a hot pocket. Let's go uh, Elia needs a breakthrough in the back of her head. Let's relax, all right, let's chill, uh beautiful.
Speaker 2: Some of the ship they're saying is like, dude, like the whole baby killer thing, like come on to baby Killer for I was like, dude, that's just like, come on, dude, Wait what happened during the thing they were calling Ela baby killer like a little while back, because she was a part of.
Speaker 3: The because she had to be well, she was also like the thing that they're focusing on, even though I still don't care that they're like she gleefully wanted to go a part of the raids, like she wanted to be a part of it. Oh she did, Like yeah, she was like because she was just like an office person and she was like this is boring shit, and she like begged to go on the raids and she gleefully went a part of the raids where they you know, but from her perspective, they're terrorists. She is a part of, you know, like, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't. Fucking Look, I can't expect somebody.
Speaker 3: To grow up in there and to have a different perspective, like as if these are not the evil, bad people that are trying to harm.
Speaker 1: Us, because especially when they have to do military service anyway. Yeah, but they're already there. A lot of people don't have, like, say, a reasonable person.
Speaker 3: There are some insane people, Like there's a guy I've mentioned what's bad and Panada that won't give anybody any leeway. That's like, oh nope, you did it, so you're bad. And it's like, well, dude, that's so many people have to do military service is mandatory? Shut the fuck up, you know. So, yeah, there's people who are being unreasonable that I don't want to be the arbiters or the forefront of these conversations.
Speaker 1: The people that are calling Ela that they're just being obtuse and being assholes. Yeah, no reason, it's not helping anything. Yeah, that's crazy. Although there is no proof that she didn't. That is like I don't know, I don't know what she did want. Yeah, I have no idea she might She might have held the fucking coffee like, I don't know, I don't know what the fuck they were doing in the right holding the coffee d and stuff like that. Or she might have sup plexed a baby, like you don't know what Cline suplex baby. She's like looking up.
Speaker 3: You see what that clip's going around right now, we're blade he fucking does a vertical suplex, like holds the guy up in the air and then fucking slips. That's been going around a lot lately.
Speaker 1: A lot of I don't know why, just just happens, you know, But I've seen someone get supplexed for real, really nothing. It's not good.
Speaker 2: It's not the way I body, The way a body goes the limp takes enough damage is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's it's sad if you did that, you know, but it's new. We have no evidence to either or Yeah, can't definite.
Speaker 2: I can say Schrodinger's shot baby, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I mean I don't Indirectly, I'm not sure if I've I've killed a baby or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of people that have indirectly probably done a lot of What if I I played baseball, you know, what if I hit hit a ball goes through a window, dex a baby's brain out.
Speaker 1: I've definitely given I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've definitely got people that were allergic to things, things they were alerted to, and I'm like, I have a good day.
Speaker 1: This guy is true. I'm starting to learn. Maybe I'm starting to understand how so you're a good you're a good person. I might be I might be.
Speaker 3: Understanding Ethan feels he was like, you know, man, I didn't I truly didn't know what a song was about, you know, And you had a post podcast with him for like like two years or something like that.
Speaker 1: And I'm starting to be like, you know what, I've never like, maybe it is I've never alluded to anything other than that you're a bad person struggling to be good.
Speaker 2: What you said, I may I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm the reverse. I feel like I used to be like a really good and then like I'm just I care so a little. I want to be good. I will afford I think like I feel a draw to like when I see like homeless people, I was like, I want to help and like they might stab me. I never would I.
Speaker 3: Helped one homeless person that's always in front of seven eleven buyer buyer house.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I know him. Well, yeah, so he asked for a sandwich. I gave him a sandwich, but he looked at it like I gave him the wrong sandwich, and I was like, I'm never giving anything. Yeah I did. I did that. Actually, I think I think it might have been him or somebody else. It was one of the first interactions I had with him. He was like, hey, I need uh, I don't have I think he was like a a dollar short or something. Yeah. I was like, yeah, here, just take a you know. And then he left and he got his thing, and the cashier was like, you shouldn't have done that. He's he's always doing that. Ship. He's a fucking loser, that guy, and they must know him more, you know what I mean. Yeah, they're probably right. You know a lot of these people are really you know.
Speaker 2: But I promise some people of money and then I don't give it to him. I'm like, yeah, when I come back out, I got you.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Then I go out to another way. No, I did. I bought a kid of his chocolate.
Speaker 3: You know, some little fucking uh broccoli haired guy selling chocolate for his you know, probably for a sport sports thing.
Speaker 1: Wait, you were just talking to some Wait, you're you lured a kid with candy? You said, yeah, that's exactly what I said.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, I was like that, that's yeah. Like he got there, I talked, I was this kid. I was like, I had this fucked up van. I was like, hey kid, you know what I see that you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Hey kid, you want to sell me some chocolate? Chocolate hop hop in the bat, I'm buy by. And then you do actually by the whole thing. You you bring him into the back of your van, you shut the door, you buy your chocolate, and then you open the door and let him out, let him out, and then like people are like horrified what they're seeing. But I literally did him a huge solid just to throw his own internal understanding of what he should and should not be cautious about off for the future. Oh no, you're gonna get him fucked for later. Is that more or less malicious than just more far more, well not necessarily far more.
Speaker 2: Because you did that, You you did this to him, and then you you pretty much primed him for it later. It's pretty you primed him for another it's kind of you're giving him a cyst.
Speaker 3: So what might happen is because like if you did it, maybe you would have just ravaged them. Then you would have let him out. But what you probably did is he's gonna get I was thinking kill him. Well, that's what I was thinking. The person that's gonna do it for reals is gonna kill the kid afterwards. And so you you did set them up for worse failure. I guess for sure he set up set him up to fail. Beautiful, petite girl cock wrapped in a bow.
Speaker 1: I'm telling cookies.
Speaker 2: I'm like overally cookies, acid to their faces.
Speaker 1: Like the girls Scouts I got.
Speaker 2: I think I throw them away. I don't even eat him, but I open up the packs and I throw them away.
Speaker 1: My daughter looks like Salvador Dolly, like a fucking Salvador Dolly painting now, because you didn't fucking buy her chocolate, you piece of ship, you asshole.
Speaker 2: I want a villain Max. I want to do a week of like villain Max in what happened? Like that won't come back?
Speaker 1: Did they what happened? Do they do that? What happened? I think I think later, I think it's just unsafe.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: I was like, now, no, or is it next month?
Speaker 2: I think it's later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wass run into those people in the town center. They show up a lot, they do, Yeah, they walk around. I haven't seen that ship.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, I want my fucking peanut butter cookies man, Yeah, I want my thin minx man, my miss.
Speaker 1: Yeah rend eight Asian can't be out of the official start to eyra that already. What the fuck happened? Beautiful petite girl cock wrapped in wrapped in a bow. Uh just killed the pope. Vance Kingson's dad canomically bankings his mom hire Your parents had sexy gay loser. Carry on, my gaybird son, They'll be pens when you are done gay your query head to rest. I am fucking gay vox enthusiast. My ass is full of piss. Help Thugzilla versus Asmin Gold the roach Lord. Losing all my friends in the custody battle carc Cobay and POV the stark tank has become woke. I shipped my pants five oh five oh one Spank Sinatra and bing comsby Jack w f M. Please make a hoodie that is dark green with a blueprint from ages ago. Please I pour boiling I pour boiling water onto people on fire. Uh, Derek voice aries give me cock balls and anal And my life is whares, My life is horse. Look, man, don't don't shoot the messenger. Man, I'm reading what I'm He was like, huh what you speak English? Are you sure I didn't do any of that? Also, your life whores. I'm going away. I'm leaving now. I love big meat stinks. I want I want to I want to cock by Twisted brothers, twisted brothers. Isn't it just twisted sisters? It's not his sisters, you twisted brother brother? Uh Andy the man who Sandy's not back to ask her on forever Dandy, Jimmy Rings and his fat ass cheeks. Kingston and Chris's dads are arguing over who has slaughtered the most jungle dlling creatures. Derek is a carbon copy of Sean Soco, forced to embrace everything stolen gids Swen looks like the pot of Grade Guard. We got art of that. I'm pretty sure. Gay detective named Inspector Gaggett Uh New comic just dropped Punisher goes to Israel. He would not be sleeping Dave Blunts trampled at Travis concert. That would be great that it would take the trample. Dave is insane, right, Bro, I'm a little conflicted about going to that Dave Blunt show. Now, what if he shows up to be kind of oh my god, there's actually probably it's a non zero chance of that. Yeah, actually actually that's see. Look man, if he performs Cousins live and you miss it, god, you know, wouldn't you kill yourself if you missed that? But I can't starts I'm not Look, man, I Dave. It's kind of funny, but it's like, what if that's how they enter the stage?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like it's Dave Blunts But then Kanye's it's like Katamari, where like he's like rolling Dave Blunt onto the stage.
Speaker 3: Look, I see there's a part of me that wants to see that live obviously, of course, but also I'm I'm supporting somebody who's supporting this Nazi mania, Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like literally Dave Bluntz's lyrics are in that Cousin song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like he will.
Speaker 1: Here's here's how I look at it. Dave Blce has like maybe seven weeks. You know, you gotta get in while you can't. He probably does, you know, I don't know. I don't know how I feel about because actually did There's no way his heart isn't like a square or something like something. Fucking it's just butter at this point. It's right angles constantly. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I legitimately was thinking about getting a refund because I'm just kind of like, hey, bro, like I have my limits, Like I don't really I'm not really fond of supporting Nazis.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure it all things considered being real, it was like, I don't know if I should go to the show. It's a little ghost though. I can't, Like, I think it's an experience, like you already paid the money. Yeah, gi'll me a bitch. You could get a refun I guess, but I could because I think they would understand, like with a fucking Nazi.
Speaker 2: You're a Nazi. Stop being a bitch.
Speaker 1: Go to the fucking thing. Man, Come on, you know how many you're probably like just chilling.
Speaker 2: You know how many Nazis you probably fucked? Think about that?
Speaker 1: None. I'm heavy. If if I have I have not, if I have I would be very surprised. At least two for sure, maybe one openly like racist. There was a it's like a Filipino Mexican girl that I'm not I'm not super sure. I don't know, but I know her the least of all the people that, you know what I mean, there's there's there's an on zero chance compared to she did also did get canceled for saying the N word, which that was fine, but remember yeah, yeah, don't worry about uh okay. I'm I'm gonna try to hold out of that though, because I want to. Yeah, because I'm like.
Speaker 2: What I definitely what I don't know. Yeah, definitely, at least at least one girl was like low key racist. There's a jug leed girl. She was definitely lokey racist.
Speaker 1: Definitely. I know.
Speaker 2: I know plugs that are definitely not racist people. Yeah, I know they'll say that definitely.
Speaker 5: Not.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, when when it was time, when it was time to stand up.
Speaker 1: For for all clowns are racist, they were, they were they we comic just dropped all right. Kingston's dad art is complete. Check email to say chess tomorrow, No man, man, I hope BB only the gaze will, Only the gaze will survive. Lead me. I'm gonna ask Ben about that. Only the gayest will survive, to lead, to lead to penis in my behind, breaking Benjamin. Blow me Away from blow me Away is already pretty blow me. I'm gay? I am gay? Did I say I'm gay? Perfect? I'm sucking dick. It's fucking thick. Show me the way perfect Kevin Durant's feet, Kevin Durant sucks nice. I love that they're following each other. It's great. That's jay one thing me No, no, why uh fun you? I am paying my TV license, bitch, mister Pantskaks's dad is a symbio doing face off workings and his dad fuck face Unstoppable Kingston. There's a mod for Biloccho that incorporates Pokemon cards called Pokermon Check it Out, Cardboard Pie, Eric Gorn cutting out Netta, Who's Colon? While Lego Listen Gimli compete over who can do them? Those idf soldiers. Sween's dad affectionately talking about his fifth wife, but somehow it's his seventh divorce. Jolly old dipshit. The Ace of Parades. Ohanna means You're gay? Expedition thirty three is the second best thing out of France behind Victor Wembama. I don't know who the fuck that is? Is that a real persons like Wilmer Valdorama is a fake ass last name? Do you say Wilmer Valdorama. Yes, that last name is like the fakest thing I've ever seen?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Valderama? Is that I don't just sounds like it sounds ef from like Maldonado To me. I think the Rama part because like Rama is such as it's like a what you know, it's it's the you know, it's the.
Speaker 2: I can't think of an example, but I know what you mean, Yeah, exactly. Those are clearly like a proper Spanish name.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, welcome to the Kingdom. Hearts Rama, you know?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just doesn't sound fucking really.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like Maldonado and uh Valdorama are like actually Spanish people names, Like they're not like a combination of like the Spaniards. It's just like these are like Rivera or something. Yeah, like those are names of like people that came here and did something.
Speaker 1: See, Yeah, Wilmer, what a stupid name, Wilm What are you a fucking pig. Wilburg. Oh, yeah, I was thinking of sucking the wife from Flintstones. That's Wilma. Oh it's only forty five. What Wilmar Wilma is the wife. His name is Wilbur Wo.
Speaker 2: No, that's you're thinking of Bill Burr, the comedian b wife.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he grew wife. Goat man Beatles and Beatles did.
Speaker 2: I don't had a kid together. I don't know he had children.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Man Beatles in the Dungeon, Gawk Klansman Kathain joke, Marit to Cathain joke. America Projects protects Direwolf puppies from Kingson's dad. Mister Sandman, give me your cream. The largest penis that I've ever seen. Come, come, come, please paint my lips like the White Cliffs of Dover. And I don't remember the rest of that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna put like Uhama gay And then it's like then it's just talking about his his his fiance man like it's it's like like, no, he's not gay.
Speaker 1: In fact, gall around were probably paid Google to do that, to make to make me gay. Don't make me gay. I'm not gay, no more. Don't make a gay never. I mean, he's flamboyant. He's just flamboyant.
Speaker 2: He was foreign, very, he was very, he was he was like he was like the fact that he ends up with Jackie, it's hilarious at the end.
Speaker 1: Well, she she hooked up with everybody at certain point. Not really, I know she got with she was with Hide and she was everyone except for Eric. Yeah, but like she got hired. She got with because Eric had the main interest little Beatle family mourning to a Penis the actor comedian. Yeah, he got he got involved and then he started off having butt sex with the Jackie. Oh really, oh wait, No, she might have got with Laura what's her name in the show, Donna Donna, Donna Donna. He looked like he looked like he was a.
Speaker 3: Boy who it was towards the ladder in the sion where. Yeah, when the last season was in the show.
Speaker 1: Yea, Eric left and then I think Seth Myers came in as just another person to be in it. Eric season five. Yeah, it's so weird. No, that like, uh, that's not real real. I thought he left in like seasons because I thought they had how many what are you talking? Five seasons? Seventy show.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was one of the last seasons FI season, so Eric comes back for the last episode.
Speaker 1: But I think there was more seasons than five. There was like really I know, like Eric did Friends have something like that? It wasn't Paul didn't Paul Rudd join Friends in like the last season. I know. I only know this because of an interview that he It was probably like a late night there was probably coning or something, right, He's talking about how like, yeah, I was there for the finale and I felt like it was weird because like I was, I just haven't been here, Like everybody was all crying, and I think he I think Paul Rudd said like he walked up to a bunch of them when they were hugging it like we did it, guys, and then he said nobody laughed. Great or that's the gist of that story that I know.
Speaker 3: There were eight seasons, yeah, because I remember it being like closer to like ten and uh yeah, he Eric, eight is closer to ten.
Speaker 1: It is closer than five. I remember Kelso leaves too.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, he goes off, But I thought he came back or something because he was doing I guess just for an episode or something.
Speaker 2: He might have been doing punk.
Speaker 3: He goes to yeah, He's like, oh, absolutely, and he was doing I think it was like the military or some ship to like get fucked by.
Speaker 2: His uh you, he had a baby mama, he got some bitch pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh, Laura fuks his older brother, Luke Wilson. We cannot get into the deep Laura wils the show. He is on the show, yes, and then he's Kelse's older brother. Fans found made to recompile Xbox for sixteen games and fuck it, I'm too tired of this show.
Speaker 2: This was the actress for Donna's son, not the same actress the whole time.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's always been Laura. No for a period of time thinking of Eric's sister. You sure Donald has always been done.
Speaker 2: I could have swore that I could have I could be I can be redhead, I could be I could be very I could be very wrong about it.
Speaker 1: But there was something it.
Speaker 3: It's always been her. Funny thing is Laura had a little sister. Sorry not Laura. Donna had a little sister that never went upstairs and never came back.
Speaker 1: Oh she got killed. That's really funny and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah it was. It was Eric's sister. She got into drugs and she got all fucked up. So got the original one.
Speaker 1: Spoilers Son, They're they're going to boomerang firing squad Me Mitchie the kid bam Met Kingston's dad had a messianal pro laps the twelve year old boy that finally got his revenge on Pope Francis Hivon Kasugas is playing Kingdom Home Kingdom Come Deliverance to have another game that count this year. This year is kind of snacked. Oh yeah, plays a crazy couple of years. Actually, honestly, pretty in the world might be crumbling, and the industry also, but like I mean, we're getting a good ship out of it. Post Clarity, Nut from Hell's Herd, I come at the Star Coffee the Irish goos arurticule. He's used a spear called gay ballsysh SNK accidentally added an actual rapist to the roster of their upcoming fighting game, Whoopsy, Whoopsy, Whoopsy Doodles. Consider again, could consider in that again that every saint in center in history in history lived there on a motive dust suspended in Swing's Toothkip sounds like the uh crossing announcer for Soul Caliber. Welcome to Soul Caliber, Welcome to Soul. This is the story of Kingston's dead pale black men. If you could ever imagine such a thing, you could be a pale black person exactly. Thank you so much. That's what I fucking said. That's what I just said, Idiots, that is what I just You know, I don't I know, you don't know science like I do, because you're stupid and black and dumb and gay, none of which necessarily relate to one another, but they are descriptive. Yeah, that will hook me so hard, I say that. And Cosmos, Cosmos, the veastness of the cosmos. Kingston is black and gay, the astral body, Mars. It's just it's just every Kingson is like what here in the fun, Here in the fun definitely not black here in the far reaches of space mysteries elude us? Did I mention Kingston is fat, black and gay and dumb and stupid and dumb and gay and being so gay, black and fat, dumb piece of ship Kingston like Kingdom Hearts, which I find repugnant. He said this in the seventhes. I'm not even I'm not even close to being born. I think it's my biggest My biggest fear is that one day we may live in a world where where young black kids and young white kids can speak to each other openly about Kingston being gay, fat, dumb. But he's he's actually like but he's. But he's so well spoken that it's like tons of well spoken races throughout the entire seconds. Not one of those throughout the cosmos. It's just a bunch of like fucking segregation, like fucking propaganda. Yeah, and you get you get like hints of it through cosmos, Like it never says anything out outwardly, but like maybe he does, like a throughout throughout the history on Earth, great leaders like you know, George Washington and then and Martin Luther King. But then it cuts to it like it's all actors playing these people, and then the actor for Martin Luther King is a white guy or yeah, oh yeah, god, it's fucking Michael Jackson's uh, oh my god. You see, John the Lady did a fucking interview with Bob.
Speaker 2: He didn't kill him.
Speaker 1: He was on his fucking late night show. He had an interview with Bobo and it's it's him using a computer to speak, and it's him going like everybody always wants to talk about the bad stuff. It's fucking it's really good, fucking stupid. I love that show. It's just all bits that we would do that most companies would cut and not let happen, and then he just does it. Craig the Canadian loss in hieroglyphics. Everything in the cosmost separate, buddy, separate but equal, and the grand scheme. It should be as all things should be. It's your boy, Shawne d cum Titty Snark Tank fans are now homeless and deported service Agent two six seven Kingston's uncle, gay nephew. It's nern not nim. I don't know. Come y'all gott to watch the song Squash any Word by crys Lily, who's a white Australian wore black face for the character. Uh went to Levine's yesterday to get some pants for me and my niggas. Yeah, what the hell is that?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 1: That's unforgivable? Oh really yeah, I was gonna steal. I didn't have no money. I didn't recommenize it over there, dude.
Speaker 2: I love that video because this hairline is so fucking chopped. It's I've never seen a worse hairline in my life than hiss hairline, absolutely on a black person.
Speaker 1: What's crazy about Wangs is like his hairline is terrible, but it looks it works for him. It looks good on him. I don't know why he's the only person who can look good like because he just rocks it. He rocks the fun out of it.
Speaker 3: Because a lot of people would would put their hair like the Logan Paul would put their hair forward to hide it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like no one of his fights. I saw his hairline. His shit is yeah, Logan Paul's hairline.
Speaker 3: They both saved their hair because they have millions of dollars because their dad is bald as shiite, so like genetically.
Speaker 1: They were curse. Doesn't it come from like the mom or something? I think it does, well, I mean, how could that. I don't remember. I think I remember X chromosome. I think I remember hearing it comes from the mother's side. So I think if your mom's dad is bald or something, I don't know how true that is. I don't know how true is that sounds like honestly, it sounds like a nineties wives tale the people. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how true it is. I just see, like, Oh, my friend Sally, you know, is his dad's bald and he's bald. So yeah, okay, dad, just like I just feel like you have a greater chance. But yeah, you know, maybe maybe I'm maybe I'm wrong too. No, I mean I have one baldae my what the way that I think of it, it sounds plausible, But what if it is what you're saying, you know, I've never looked into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad's not bald.
Speaker 2: From both parents and it's present on the X chromosome. That's why I say it comes from women president X romosome.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So so it's more likely to come from the from the mother's family than guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess because you get the X chromoso from your mom, you know. So if you're a man and you're bald, luck you've got it from your mothers.
Speaker 1: A lot women. Yeah, I didn't, I don't care anyway. Slurpin's broken smoking joking' uh drip amah Lord of all Drip, stealing Sween's pelt in his sleep and moving it and moving in with his grandma to make her feel happy in her final years. Uh uh did I say this? Okay? I saw Kingson's dad at the Kaza Strip and he said, you know, I could stop this, but I won't. ID it's a crazy thing to say what we want to blow me? Uh?
Speaker 2: That's so text book evil.
Speaker 1: It is text waiting for the Sween hunting tier. I want to spelt J. D Vance ferociously sucking on el On stoy boobs and then demanding that he says thank you afterwards. Criminally gremlin. Kingson's dad Joke has been running to the ground giving Derek's giving Derek's black bug eyed face throat shots ninth level wizard advocation spelled Itchie Colon, Bill Murray's black German negrosss Jones jd Vance. He's using his poisonous bio to kill kill the Pope Sween's dad. My babe, boy, come beat your new stepfather, Wilson Fisk. Come take his last name, Kingston Fisk. Uh that's a badass name.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: We slave five eighty three like a schlog by hobo slave. You can change it. No, I've we need Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft movie be like I Am Stein, Don Donkerson, The Colon Swinging Slasher, Eric Rap Epic Eric Battles, Eric Eric Rap Battles, Epic Rap Battles of History, Casey versus Hogtail Girl. Peepe sent two new swing drawings to the email semi low effort, tell me what you think if you want ed, it's Grommett. We've got to extract all this cheese from tao fo. That's crazy. I ran into fucking Watson Grammont in uplink and uh, it's a fucking It was a dire situation. Meebie Fishy limp, biscuits and gravy Sadman dot Gov John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine completely liquidized Dookie the first Showy David, advice from Swinging, advice for swing top hat no top, and the googly eyes on nipples. Oh my god, it's fun. I just saw this episode of this show. There's a do you know the Detroiters. Yes, it's it's when He's the prostitute, right Tim Robinson's old show before I think you should leave. He had like a sitcom and it's pretty good. It's honestly pretty funny. But like there's a scene where like they're trying to make somebody laugh or like perform at like a funeral or no, it was like a sixtieth birthday and somebody had the idea to like it's like a giant top hat that goes over your shoulder and then your nipples.
Speaker 2: The dad's party, right, Yes, that's part of trying to make him laugh.
Speaker 1: It's really fucking stupid. It's the dumbest visual I think I've ever seen. Do you see the clip going around of him of like guy at a funeral at that show on that show where he's like, uh, it's the priest and he's like, uh, you know, he's doing all his condolences and he goes like, hey, I hope you know that it's a good service. But like those weren't real laughs that you got, Like you got this because you're a priest. You shouldn't feel funny, don't don't feel proud about today. He's like, everybody grieves in their own way. So and then the black guy. That black guy is so funny. He's one of the funniest people I've ever seen. And he comes up and he goes like, hey, beautiful service. I hope you don't feel like you deserve those laughs though it's like it's like, oh I just told him, It's like, oh good, It's they're like they're all anyone would ever fucking I know, it's fucking crazy, but he that guy is a really funny guy's are really underrated.
Speaker 2: Commit him and Tony Robins together are way too funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, overpowered. I would say, yeah, uh, wave in anything, that guy I know, shockingly, I just I mean Tim was Tim Robinson was on SNL yeah for for a little bit, wave in when you wave in the when You? But I went in the when You? What? I read that completely perfectly, Actually Blake eight ninety six, asked Creed enter anist testicles. But it's pronouncing a Greek hero J d Evans killing the Pope's cannon dass, goofy, I'm gonna come in the limp biscuit voice. I'm gonna come yeah, all right, Carl Sagan? Watch out? What if Carl Sagan featured on like a rap rock song about time one thing? I don't know what this matter? How hard you try design to explain in due time? Oh I know, I know. Oh well, that's more like Zach Dela Kingston. The name of the planet the elder scrolls is Nim. It's not nim, it's nern. You will literate remedial horror. I mean, that's a fair mistake. That looks like the same. Actually genuinely, n I am and n I r N look damn near fucking identical. I wouldn't even begrets from.
Speaker 7: Neurn.
Speaker 1: That's my name, and that's my name and eldest prose. Okay, Nicky Ziggy Smokey's pyramediac sibling turning the condom inside out to get a second usehead of it. Let's go, let's go recycling. The skull sent to Ethan's house is actually Sween's dead.
Speaker 2: Did I shot the scult?
Speaker 1: You glide? I like that he's afraid. It's so funny. His fear feeds melicious jew fear fall in gods fear yy my favorite. On the ground high like it's like it's just it's high. It's high enough to notice, but not so high that you're like, like, is that Like, I guess a person could. That's that's the highest I've ever seen anybody jump. But I guess a person could do that. I guess, yeah, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Not him, my dad, this fucking dark wall this.
Speaker 1: Yeay, just like he's but he's inside his apartment, so he's like hitting his head really like.
Speaker 2: He's like inside the floor someone else's house. Yeah, you look at them and he falls back out.
Speaker 1: Fucking Watkins for tanting hm V hell sorry miss Jackson. Badly Brave Dog the baby hunter Etherian needs he blowing her up and Hill three penis name from Melphis One, rounding out our list. The King of Peasant. Here we go, all right, let's get the fuck out here. Oh here he comes, watch backater. Oh he's a dick eater. Oh yeah, oh I just came in the dick. Let's get the fuck out here. Bye,