Speaker 1: And man, how bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up guys? How is everyone doing today? I'm back, Jim, give me one minute.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Actually we are double streaming on YouTube. But what's up guys? Yup?
Speaker 1: Y yoh yeah, Bye, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: We gotta we got a uh worm bomb. We gotta h hold on.
Speaker 1: H m hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: M hm, how is everyone doing today? Good morning? How is everyone doing this morning? I just wanted to go live. I just wanted to go live this morning. I don't know why, because I don't know why I wanted to go out this morning.
Speaker 1: Come on, m m yeah, come on, yeah.
Speaker 2: But what's uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah you by what's up?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But uh, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys? Yeah? I I do appreciate everyone that comes in the streams. By the way, I do need to say this, by the way, kah, if anybody does want to tip the stream, there you go, guys, as yam. These people they can't even like yeah, these people can't even lay. By the way, So, my friend, m my friend is doing a fundraiser for a it's doing a fundraiser to raise money. To raise money. If anybody wants to go check it out. M I M just listen. She's been an awesome person. Chris Christy Nicholson has been on this show. Uh, Guys, Christy is a is a former guest of the show. Respect her, please please respect her because she's a former guest of the show and and she's an awesome person. Guys, She's a very awesome person and we wanna get her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you. My friend Chris Christy is actually a former guest of ours, and she's a very awesome, sweet person who has been going through a lot of stuff and she wanted to do this, wanted to do this event for to raise money for I think it's I think it's for suicide prevention. All the proceeds go to suicide prevention. It's being represented by bc W Wrestling out of Texas and and it's a great organization. And if anyone that does want to support uh, I just want to say thank you Christy of Christie for everything she does to put awareness out there. And I just want to say thank you to the people that are gonna support her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I just want to say thanks to Y, you know, mother, should.
Speaker 1: I let h Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Ike you.
Speaker 2: Fi luke.
Speaker 4: Yum?
Speaker 2: Yeah everyone have I by the way, yeah mhm, you know I appreciate everybody that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning guys. Uh oh we got another one. Yeah this guys, be don't don't keep it up until then. Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: H M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanna say this. I just wanna say I just wanna say to you guys, this person is a very awesome person. She's a very sweet person, and I want people to know who she is. Her name is is she is? She's she's a very awesome Her name is Shan. I think her name is Shan, and she is a very sweet but you don't want to get her back badside. And she's also on YouTube, y'all. And why I'm not up the herly YouTube, Well, it's that she's a very awesome person. And she's a very awesome person. H Hi, what's up in the road? How you doing? What's what's going on? Welcome to this dream? M Yeah, she's a very awesome person. She's a very awesome person, and I hope people do go over there and see it else.
Speaker 3: She is kah.
Speaker 2: Showy shore, he's so skinny. I just want to say I'm doing okay. I been dealing with these people that want to like fuck with me. This is an eighteen plus stram by the way, if you guys, Yeah, but I want to say thank you, you know, yeah, you know there's so many people who they try to like on the internet. They'll they'll roll with a story and then I'm I'm a big fan of pat you know. H M.
Speaker 5: Yeah h.
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Y m.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but I want to say thank you guys so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah yu.
Speaker 5: Y.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you. If em that does want to like support this channel. I do have a fourth wall, Yeah, I have a fourth wall shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Yeah seventy sixteen and he would be six. But I just wanna say yeah, yeah, but I wanna see.
Speaker 5: What is.
Speaker 2: Old? Is he?
Speaker 1: I wad is he?
Speaker 4: H h yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I want to say thank you to any one that has been supporting the und.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say that I do appreciate Yeah, I appreciate it. Yeah yeah, sorry, i'd breathe right no, yeah, but I want to say, hey, what's up, gashes, good morning? How you doing brother? Or whoops?
Speaker 1: But uh, I do have a.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thing. By the way, I am doing a fundraiser for stack up.
Speaker 1: Stack Up.
Speaker 2: Stack Up is a five to one C three military charity supporting active and veteran service members from the US and laid nations by promoting positive mental health and suicide provision through gaming geek culture. It's a fundraiser. Yeah no, no, but I hope everyone is staying safe today. Yeah yeah, h.
Speaker 6: Yah.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, I did do a Christmas song to this week for my fans that for the fans that love listening to Christmas music, here's for Christmas music. Christmas yus. I did a song. Yeah yeah, but I do appreciate yeah, promote it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And by the way, it's also on YouTube. By the way, it's yo. I just wanna say I do wanna say.
Speaker 1: Every day, Oh.
Speaker 2: Y uh.
Speaker 1: See he you would.
Speaker 2: You lady?
Speaker 1: Give you a bath?
Speaker 2: You do? No, alright, I just wanna say thank you. I just wanna say thank you very much. We were all the people that have supported this channel. Let me uh set up the library direct Oh dear, what's do y Yeah, we're gonna read.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Nobody likes hid and but I ain't got much to say. I just wanna say yeah, yeah, no, yeah, I just want to say.
Speaker 3: That yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Alright, guys, I think I'm gonna get off here. I'll talk to you guys later by guys