Speaker 1: A Cast recommends I think everyone else has life figured out. We did too until we started talking about it.
Speaker 2: I'm Ashling the wife, and I'm Carl, the husband, and somewhere along the way, I think we got pretty good at running our family, but.
Speaker 1: Not so good at actually catching up with each other.
Speaker 2: We started to force ourselves to spend an hour together every week.
Speaker 3: We don't pretend to have the answers, okay, We just like knowing that we're not the only ones winging yes.
Speaker 2: So, whether you've got kids, don't want kids, dog owners, you're single, married, or somewhere in between, there's a good chance you'll hear something that sounds very familiar. On Harry Lovey.
Speaker 3: We'll bring you a weekly dose of ours chats, laughs and every day carry on, and we would love to have you join us.
Speaker 2: Search for Harry You Lovey.
Speaker 1: That's lov I E Harry You Lovey. Wherever you get your podcast a.
Speaker 4: Cast is home to the world's best podcasts, including Red Room, catch Up with Louise McSharry, and the one you're listening to right.
Speaker 5: Now, This is Where Did the Road Go. Our aim is to explo the fringe to be true. Skeptics in Question openly to investigate the paranormal, bring light to the dark corners of history, and give a voice to the shun of science. We deal in mystery and the important questions that these subjects bring to light. What is reality? Who are we? And why are we here? Join us on the web at Where didth Road goo dot com for a full show archive, links to all our social media, upcoming schedule, and much much more. Now join your host Sorayah on this week's edition of Where Did the Road Go? All right? So, this week on Where Did the Road Go? We have part two of my interview with Douglas Dietrich. We get into a whole bunch of stuff about World War Two leading up to the Roswell incident. So, as with last week, Douglas is undoubtedly one of the most controversial people I've had on the show. Take it as you will, I mean, you know, it's his opinions and his comments are his own, not necessarily representative of anyone else. I hope to have a more question answer based interview with Douglas sometime in the next few months and we can get a little deeper into some of this stuff and where the information comes from. If you have anything you want me to ask him in the future, send it along to me and I'll include it in a kind of a full list of things. So next week I have Keith mcclotsky with the mystery of the Eileen More lighthouse Keepers. I've probably said that completely wrong. We'll find out next week three lighthouse keepers who mysteriously disappeared from their lighthouse around nineteen hundred. Very interesting story. But until then we're gonna hear some more of Douglas Dietrich. It goes a little long, as with last week, so let's get into it. Here's Douglas. So hello once again, Douglas.
Speaker 6: Glad to be here, very glad to be with your listenership, and I thank them for their patients. With all that I'm exposing, I know it's not pleasant. If you'd like, I could review a bit in a nutshell of what we were talking about, but I think you could do that just as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and before we get to that, I want you know, you're bringing up a lot of stuff here that people are going to find to be either controversial or they're just going to think you're full of it, or I want to remind people though that every once in a while, even in the mainstream news, we see things come out that aspects of the military the government has done that are very very distasteful. So to believe that they may have done other things we don't know about shouldn't be that much of a stretch. And it's not. You know, when we say the government, it's not an entire system of people doing these things, as much as little pockets here and there that are masterminding them. Would you would you say that's accurate?
Speaker 6: I would say that, of course that is the case. We've got very few people with an enormous this amount of power. But in the end, we have to remember that we are, in the end, personally responsible for allowing these people the power that they have over us. And that's why the GI generation really has to be brought to task. Their government under Franklin delan Or Roosevelt was so extremely insane and maniacal in his intentions to conquer the world for communism that many industrialists and businessmen got together to overthrow him because he was no longer a legal representative of the population of the United States. They made the mistake of approaching a fellow marine by the name of Smedley Butler, who himself was a rabbit communist, and they approached him because he's probably the only person in the history of all humankind to have held to Congressional medals of honor, so they made the mistake of assuming he would be patriotic. Now, the biggest problem is many people who win these medals are never the same again. The majority of people who receive a Congressional Medal of Honor receive it after they're dead. It's usually awarded posthumously. What you go through to receive one is usually something horrible, and it leaves you mentally damaged. You're no longer really fit for interaction. A great example would be the Sandy Creek Massacre. The Sandy Creek Massacre of Native Americans was when American gis massacred thousands of Native American women and children. No men were there because the men were all out on the hunt, and these were American prisoners of war by all declaration. These indiants had surrendered into reservation lifestyle, and they were told, wave this American flag and it will protect you, because now you are under American protection. The US Army, of course went in when the men were out on a hunt and slaughtered all of the women and children and the few old men that were left to fight with their bare hands. Because all of them had had their guns taken away, the only thing they were armed with was an American flag, and under that American flag, all of them were gutted, literally gutted. All of the pregnant women were cut open and their infants eaten before their eyes. I'm not kidding. This is all on record, and all of the men who participated in that no less than the highest ratio medals of honor were passed out for that massacre in all recorded American history. Twenty twenty Congressional medals of honor were passed out for that. So your Medal of honor winners are not always heroes. Often they are the sickest of villains, oftentimes degenerate psychotics. One of them was Smedley Butler. So when they made the mistake of approaching this criminal who had won two Congressionals medals of honor for this kind of massacre, then he went to Roosevelt told them about it, and fortunately they were in a powerful enough position where Roosevelt could not take them out and shoot them. He didn't dare to do that. He needed their industries for his campaign of worldwide conquest. But they went down in history, and this sick idiot named Smedley Butler went down in history as a hero. Let me tell you something. When you swear to become a US serviceman in any branch of service, you swear to defend your nation against enemies foreign and domestic. And your domestic enemies include spies and traitors. Now, Franklin Delano Roosevelt as his right hand man, had Lachland Curry. I mentioned this guy in Coast to coast a him a number of times. Lachland Curry had never, ever in his life, been awarded US citizenship. He never would be awarded US citizenship. He was a Communist agent. He was outed by the FBI, and the FBI pointed out he was sending transcripts all the way to the back to the Soviet Union, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt sent him to China to cooperate with Evans forts Carlson, the Communist Marine Corps General, and Malt Sitong and the Chinese communists overseas until all the heat died down that he brought back the United States to run America's economy to the ground. Years later, when he was finally outed as a spy again during the communist witchhunts of Tail Gunner Joe. Then he was forced to appeal to the United Nations for international asylum, and they sent him down to Columbia and he died there, making their economy an integral part of the World Bank system and international monetary fund system. And he's buried with all kinds of American and Soviet medals on his chest down there. So this is the kind of trader FDR was. And it was the sworn duty, the obligation of this sick trader known as Medley Butler to turn him over and allow them to put in a different president. And he did just the opposite. And that's why you're suffering what you're suffering from today. Your entire economy is in the tank. You suffer from unemployment, homeless veterans. All of this is the result of your losing a war. FDR started, along with communist spies like Locklan Cury identified out of agentes self admitted seeking international asylum, and traitors like s Medley Butler. And you've got it so backward. You think these guys are heroes. That's how sick and twisted your mind is from American propaganda. So you have to wake up and say, I am a human being having an American experience. And once I stop being an American and start being a human being again, you might say, well, what right have you to say that? Will keep in mind, I'm twelve to sixteen percent Native American Indian of the tribe of Mandan. There's no pure blood at Mandin left, or rather there is there survive about statistically a hundred of them. But the reality is all Indians are bred out of existence, and most of them are like myself Octoroon Native Americans. This comes from my father's side, of course. So in that sense, I could legally theoretically get an Indian an identification number from the US government. The Bureau of Indian Affairs has been shut down. It no longer exists, but that would put me under the responsibility of National Parks or something. So you know, I have every right to be here as much as you, and perhaps more so than most. And I can assure you that the US government has conducted its evil under the democratic tyranny, a dictatorship of the proletariat, because these few men who have been given this much power to do all the damage that they did, did so because you had an American public that was willing to go for it. The NAACP, for instance, that was a huge division within the African American community during World War Two, and many African Americans died because they did not want to fight the Japanese and they didn't want to fight anybody. They had been treated so poorly by the United States and for all intensive purposes, slavery was still in effect, that they were willing to become conscientious objectors and they paid the ultimate price with their lives. Will be forced to go into that in a few minutes, But the whole point is that the ones that were raw raw were people who were upper middle class African Americans who had something to lose. They were rare far between, and these were the ones you hear about. They formed the NAACP, and the NAACP the National Association for the Advancement of Colored Peoples. When ethnic minorities such as the Japanese had everything stolen and were locked into a tournament camps, where was the NAACP Nowhere? Because they said, well, them's Jeps and we're black and we can benefit. They'll hire us to pick all the vegetables that's on their land that they used to own. That was the logic, and of course they were never hired to do that. And the blacks never gained anything from Japanese internment and the only people who gained was the white population and the blasts got nothing out of it except for Japanese hatred, which resulted in the race riots in Los Angeles decades later, where all of the African Americans are attacking these Koreans who owned businesses in Los Angeles saying, oh, they're all racists and they don't like us coming into our store. They learn this racism from the Jams. This is all American propaganda where they just play one ethnic group against the other. But the only loser in the end is all of you. And all of you are responsible because you allow it because you don't want to hear what I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: Now. People might also say you kind of jump around a little bit, But to what I'm hearing is you're kind of taking one thing and then tying it back to other things that have happened to kind of show a pattern. Yes, throughout history.
Speaker 6: Yes, and that's so important because all of this is in context. Nothing happens in a vacuum. And that's probably the most important thing to say about this. Say, for an instance, when I'm talking about all those divisions wiped out by the Battle of Los Angeles, you've got actual evidence where enormous it's just what you would call items for lack of a better word, of silk, were fished out of the Pacific by the United States Navy. The United States Navy and the Army both confirmed it was a Japanese attack. At that time that had occurred. They were unable to throw up any air defenses. All they had were the anti aircraft guns. The anti aircraft guns, as I said, very similar to the British guns during the airborne bombing using dirigibles over London in World War One, were unable to reach the German dirigibles. The biggest problem with the German dirigibles was freezing to death at those altitudes, Suffocating to death from lack of air. These were the true astronauts of their day into the stratosphere. Men who were manning the guns atop the dirigible would often come home dead. They'd be frozen to death by the time they returned to Germany, hypothermia, etcetera, drop some blood pressure, heart palpitations would occur. Now, the Japanese learned the lessons from the years of bombing conducted by dirigibles by the Germans in World War One. This was nothing new. The Japanese were not carrying any bomb loads, and they weren't carrying any biicidal weapons because that would have weighed them down. They wouldn't have been able to have returned home. They made certain they didn't use any fuel for engines. They literally rode the air waves. So they rode here on the Kurashia, the Japan Current. They used the California Current to go down south and they're seen doing this on video. And then they went back on the Equinoctial Current back to Indonesia, which at that time was occupied by Japan and the Nauru Islands.
Speaker 5: Where can people find videos of this?
Speaker 6: But the videos are all over YouTube of the attack taking place on Los Angeles, and you can see the radio announcers at that time saying how slow these are going? These are obviously dirigibles. Now later on you see this photograph with this UFO shape and that was put in by the US government. I have the records in which I leaked in which they had basically photoshopped. These days, they you'd use that term that's a program, of course. Back in those days it was called document alteration. This was an actual physical operation where they would cut one picture off from Sheffield, United Kingdom and they would take the Sheffield UFOs that were seen over the Unit Kingdom in the nineteen sixties, and then they transplanted that into the middle of all of those search lights at the Battle of Los Angeles. Now, since the United States Army was behind the movie The Battle of Los Angeles along with the Marine Corps, one of the things you notice is that they used the original photo. So when you take a look at the movie poster for the Battle of Los Angeles from the film, there's no UFO in the middle of those social heights. And think about what I'm saying. When you take a look at Independence Day, when you take a look at the Battle of Los Angeles, keep in mind, these are not actors. Tom Cruise is not flying that plane in top gun. Okay, all of these military jets and Independence Day, all of these Marine Corps helicopters, in the movie Battle of Los Angeles. This is genuineye military hardware flown by genuine military personnel divert it from the field to make this film. Now, think about what I'm saying. When the Battle of Los Angeles was made, we were in a state of war with Afghanistan, with Iraq undeclared illegal but still the state of open armed conflict. And here we are involved overseas. You've got a volunteer military, which I said is less than one percent of the population, and they're still diverting manpower to use for helicopter scenes in the Battle of Los Angeles. So this shows you how important it is to the military to put out these propaganda films that it was aliens and all of that. They could dwell on what I'm saying when they're turning over all this hardware for the film to be made and use it as a recruiting ad qume propaganda disinformation campaign. The Americans eat it up because it makes them feel good, because it's patriotic, and it's all part of the matrix in which you're locked. Grow up, break out of it, take the red pill, wake up and say I'm not gonna take any more of this and realize that the Americans over there at the Battle of Los Angeles were willing to kill everybody there. They certainly didn't even think about saving anybody because they didn't want the disease to spread, because they had to maintain a mobilized war economy of industrial production. And so, as I said, the average strength of a World War Two era US Army infantry division was about fourteen two hundred and fifty men. Now, approximately fifty one thousand active duty experienced US military personnel came down with symptomatic appatitis that was terminal and they died. Now again, they further investigated and found out that another three hundred and fift three hundred and thirty thousand actually soldiers in the Western Defense Command Center were contaminated to the point where they were permanently unfit for service. Now, anyone who doubts what I am saying there is medical records of this, one just has to do their work and take a look at, say, for instance, the preventive medicine in World War Two. I believe it was in volume three and the author was Jbkowitz, Coat, Ees and or hoff Ec. Those are the names people should look up. Those are the names I remember Cohitz and hoff h O F F and CoA T. S. And these men were mds. Of course, they worked for Washington, DC at the Office of the Surgeon General, the Department of the Army, and they created this volume to study the effects of preventive medicine World War two. And in volume three they talk about personal health measures and immunizations, and they explained a great deal of this fiasco. For a popularly ascessible serio logic follow up of the nineteen forty two single MD point sourced outbreak of hepatitis, the largest and recorded human history. You just need to look up the New England Journal of Medicine, and the author of that was somebody named lb cf S E E f F if I remember, and A gwb b E e B e so BWB and swuble f and those are the co authors in the New England Journal of Medicine of a cerologic follow up nineteen forty two epidemic of post vaccination hepatitis in the United States Army. You might also look up bb begin and a co author named Norman J. E. Norman and hoof Nagel another co author and against see if these four guys worked on a mortality follow up of the nineteen forty two epidemic of hepatitis B in the Journal of Hepatology that was circulated in nineteen ninety three. The New England Journal of Medicine wrote about it in nineteen ninety seven, nineteen eighty seven, excuse me, nineteen eighty seven. So remember New England Journal of Medicine nineteen eighty seven, Hepatology in nineteen ninety three, and you'll find out everything to back up everything that I am saying, but it's colored to make it all look like it's good, like this is the greatest thing that ever happened. I said, Yeah, we did all this, And you know, it's just important to remember that in terms of all of these outbreaks that are MD sourced within the military, this is what kills your men. This is why vaxxine nations kill you. Basically, you've got a situation in which there is not a single recorded case. This doesn't mean it didn't happen, but there's not a single recorded case of outside of a prisoner of war in keeping of Unit seven point thirty one, where the Japanese ejected Americans, Russians, British, various other prisoners, Australians, Etcetara with various diseases. Outside of that situation in the field of battle on in open combat, there is no record of any American ever dying of an enemy deployed biological weapon. But as you can see from what I've explained to you, hundreds of thousands of Americans have died from their own military killing them off with vaccinations. That's what happened with anthrax in the Iraq campaign in Operation Desert Storm, which I was a part of. Fortunately I didn't get the full range of trax vaccinations or I would be dead too. And we had about one hundred thousand die in the Operation Desert Storm as a direct result, ultimately because of Vaccine A or the vaccine for anthrax that was applied. And I saw a man drop who were the size of football players two to three times by size, two to three times my weight, and they would be knocked over by these vaccinations and they wouldn't make it home alive. So that's what your military does to you, and that's been going on since the days of George Washington. That's because your surgeon General, all military doctors have no need to obey the hippocratic oath. And so what happened with this militarily, well, obviously they knocked all of these divisions out of the war, and as a result, basically the Americans were unable to wage war against the Japanese because of all the men that were put out of service and all of the men that had died. We are talking about men who had been through basic training. We were talking about the other men who were combat experienced. We're talking four divisions away from the war effort. Now, this extended the war by half a decade. You might say, well, how is this possible? You got to remember that the forces deployed by both Japan and the United States were literally skeleton forces. The manpower ratios in the Pacific were, for all intents and purposes, non existent. The Americans had a Europe First campaign because, in their racist ignorance, they thought the white Germans were the infinitely bigger threat and that the Japanese were monkeys with swords who couldn't do anything to them. So they said, we make Europe first. All of their resources were in Europe and they had nothing to deploy to the Pacific. The Americans at the time of the Battle of Midway had no follow up. Keep in mind the Battle of Midway happened only half a year after Pearl Harbor. In six months after Pearl Harbor, and at the Battle of Midway h the Americans experienced an American Trafalgar, a victory which sank for the majority of the Japanese carrier fleet. Okay, where's the follow up? There is no follow up. The most they could do was in New Guinea. They tossed a division. This was all they could muster, This was all they could spare. They were sure short on manpower that they relied on the Australians, with a population of almost effectively nothing, to take up all of the brunt They basically were fighting what the Japanese threw in direction, a single glorified battalion. It was called the South Seas Division. It was not a division, it was a regiment under General Hori at General Hori was just set by the Japanese army so they could satisfy the Navy, which kept demanding some army participation in the Pacific. They were all concentrating on China. China was the primary front, just like the Russian Front was the primary front. For the Germans. The Americans were just sloppy second in both the Atlantic and Pacific theaters, the Americans were not a threat, and so the Americans got this one glorified little battalion and brigade level a bit of force from the Japanese army they came up against. They took them months, literally over a year at the Battle of Buna. Before that Japanese force was annihilated, the Australians had to take up most of the work and as a result of this sheer dearth of baseline of population distribution to the Pacific on both Japan and America side. The war lasted for years and was eventually drawn to Japanese victory. To put the Battle of Midway into perspective, because Americans think that that's a victory, think back on General Billy Mitchell. Now, General Billy Mitchell is the man who developed operational bombing to sink ships. This is the man who kept saying carriers are gonna take out the battleship. This is the man who basically made your modern air force possible. Now, General Billy Mitchell said it is Alaska and the Aleutian Islands that are gonna win US a war against Japan. Just take a look at his book Victory through Airpower. Now in Victory through Airpower. That book was published during the Second World War. It was published literally in the first year of the war, nineteen forty two, because nineteen forty one, the December seventh attack happened at the end of the year prior. So you've got this first year of the Pacific phase of the Second World War. And he's saying in that book, which is published for public consumption, it is Alaska that's gonna win us this war. We could bomb Japan from Alaska. So what happened? The Japanese invaded Alaska? How did they do this by sacrificing their carriers at Midway Gladly, That's how the Japanese won the Battle of Midway. That's important to remember that prior to Pearl Harbor, as I explained with George Joy at Coast to Coast am the primary attack that made all of this possible, that served as the example for Admiral Yamamoto, who wasn't that creative, was the Battle of Taranto. And when the British attack Taranto in Italy, they bombed the main Italian port in their main military harbor, their version of Pearl Harbor. They bombed Taranto with a single carrier, the HMS Illustris and His Majesty's Ship Illustrius launched several waves of aircraft attack that bombed the Italian fleet in being into Smithereens. Now this was on the night of the eleventh through the twelfth of November in nineteen forty. This was Italy's Pearl Harbor November eleventh, nineteen forty eleventh eleven, nineteen forty now just a little over a year later to the day, just one year to the day. Practically on November thirteenth through the fourteenth, the HMS Arc Royal, his Majesty's Ship Arc Royal major aircraft carrier, a concentration of trained airmen, air assets personnel numbering in the thousands, get sunk by a tiny Coastguard U boat of the Germans known as U eighty one. You eighty one was not even a fully operational long range U boat. This was a coast Guard U boat. They have these all over the world, but not in the United States. And this Coast Guard U boat took on a British aircraft carrier sank it. It was so big and the torpedoes from the U boat were so small. It took a day to sink. But they were able to evacuate most of the airmen, but they were unable to get off the plane. So they lost an entire carrier with what today would be billions of dollars worth of aircraft at the bottom of the ocean, and of course a lot of persons as well. November thirteenth through the fourteenth, Now in one year, you had the carrier go from the Queen of the Seas to basically, for all intentsive purposes, a turred in the global toilet bowl waiting to be flushed down. It was useless. There was no use for carriers anymore. At that point, Emperor Hirohito knew, how do I get rid of these things? Because there's nothing but a concentration of air power assets, highly trained personnel, and a bunch of technical people expending all of their time to keep this monstrosity going, and it serves no purpose. And this was November thirteenth through the fourteenth of nineteen forty one. This was prior to the Pearl Harbor attack, So you're talking about in nineteen forty the Taranto attack nineteen forty one, the Arc Royal is sunk by the time of December nineteen forty one. Hiro Hito knows I could lose all these carriers of Pearl Harbor if we get ambushed. Now explained on air what happened with that ambush and what aborted it, because Yamamoto realized we are in an ambush and he pulled out, and William Housey was left to look like a fool with his pants down, which is exactly what he deserved. He even tried to shoot down one of his own American bombers who had spotted him to prevent him from going home to report that he had been waiting out there with a fully loaded carrier, unwilling to help the attack on Pearl Harbor. So you've got this individual and the Japanese and he are proving the ridiculousness of carrier warfare. It's outmoded before it begins. And this is why throughout the entire Second World War there were far less carrier battles, literally only five as compared to battleship to battleship battles. There were nine battleship to battleship battles in World War two. Far more battleship to battleship battles in World War Two than there were carrier to carrier conflicts. But you don't learn this why, because of all the money in aircraft carrier contracts. And so the whole point was Iprahiro. Heino sends out this fleet of carriers at midway and when they get there and they clash with the Americans. Not only did they kick America's ass because the Americans deployed all these torpedo bombers, and their torpedo bombers were so incompetent, so untrained, so just playing just a failure in force projection that the majority of them got wiped out, and the majority of torpedoes that they lost missed every single carrier. Now think about what I'm saying, how do you miss an aircraft carrier. That's like shooting a barn from the inside. You can't miss an aircraft. You'd have to be trying. Well, they managed to do it, and it's not just all the fault of the pilots. It was also America was notorious for making torpedoes that would bounce off of ships. They would literally be manufactured. They were so bad. Made in America was such a pejorative. Nobody wanted any of the stuff made in America. That's why Americans couldn't sell weapons before World War Two, because nobody wanted to buy their productive junk. And one of the torpedo pilots and another sailor. They would make jokes like when the atomic bomb was tested at Trinity, American sailors used to say, what a waste. They should have made it at the torpedo manufacturing plants to use as a testing place for that thing, because everybody in America hate it. The junk the Americans were turning out it was useless. But the whole point is you've got this situation where as many American pilots died at Midway as Japanese pilots. People never speak about that. What the Japanese loss were carriers without pilot defense. The pilots were of a far higher grade the carriers that were sacrificed. It was more than worth it because the whole thing was a diversion. While the Japanese landed on Atu and Kiska and invade it Alaska. The Japanese invaded American territory. Now what were the a Americans able to do about this? Nothing? Absolutely nothing. So the Americans had no way to text heal. They said, well, let's build a road. Think about website. Let's build a road through Canada. It'll take us two or three years, but we'll get up there and then we'll be able to send enough trucks to take out the jets. So they said, they work on this road with Canada. They build this Transamerican roadway using black labor, and they bring it all up there. So it takes them get this. Out of all of the resources in World War two, you've got something like twelve percent, ten percent goes to the Pacific. And of that ten or twelve percent that goes to the Pacific, you've got fully one third of that goes up to building that road up to Alaska so they can finally retake the Aleutian Islands and Bob Japan. So this is the greatest loss in American history, the Battle of Midway. It was disaster. It again just something that linked in the war by years. But they presented to you like look mid Way and it's it's beyond obserd. And if you have any sense of military experience, any sense of naval tactics and strategy, you would know this, but of course Americans don't. That includes the Americans who run you're a Navy. They are so brainwashed, they are so insane. They actually believe it was a victory because that's what they're told to say to each other, and they repeat it like a religious mantra until they believe it. But when you take a look at what really happened, you've got Walter Lord, who was a British officer who was observing what the Americans were doing, and he said the Americans took crushing losses fifteen out of fifteen in one torpedo squadron, twenty one out of twenty seven in a group of fighters, many many more. His conclusion when he wrote back to Winston Churchill was they have no right to win. He said, their combat tactics are so amateur as she had never seen anything like it. And whenever they met the Japanese pilots in battle, the Japanese simply pulverized. The Midway was a nightmare, and it ended in unqualified and absolute American defeat. The Americans were totally unprepared and when it came to what was going on. The performance was so appallingly bad that day that senior officers in the United States Navy feared that if they survived the battle, their careers wouldn't. So a lot of them were carrying personal firearms around so they could shoot themselves. You had a massive cover up that was orchestrated. Reports from the US Hornet contained all kinds of misleading remarks and omissions. Admiral Spruance actually called in personally to the Hornet and asked about the report, saying, this is less than completely candid about why so many of your airmen have been killed while inflicting no damage. So it's truly a miracle that the US Navy even survived the battle, let alone would it now? Tom Clancy, of course, is nothing about propagandas. And Tom Clancy writes in his fiction.
Speaker 7: Oh the USA, the Midway was a testament to the Navy's skill and wisdom in deploying, fighting naval aviation. I mean, this is preposterous. Clancy doesn't know the difference between skill and just playing dumb luck. And this guy writing books that your commanders of your armed forces are reading, and they believe this craft because they say, oh, he was in the military.
Speaker 6: Who knows what he was talking about. He was like a reservist. I found out later on all that was not true. By the way, he's never been in the res He's never been in the military. And by the way, so you've got the Soviet Navy under Admiral Gorshkoth, who has a carrier named after him, or at least a helicopter carrier, maybe some warmship or missile carrier in the Soviet Union. I don't know if he's still alive. The Soviet Union certainly isn't. But he wrote down that Japan's fleet retained superior superiority in forces after Midway, possessing including those newly bought into commission eight aircraft carriers, as against for American now in battleships and cruisers. The battle was also in favor of the Japanese. Even the character of combat operations on both sides Following the Midway Island battle, there's no turn, of course in the war. The Japanese continued to stage landings and conduct offensive operations on New Guinea and the Solomon Islands. They created a more serious position for the forces of the Allies by destroying two further American carriers, the Wasp and the Hornet, and Churchill wrote in autumn of nineteen forty two that the Americans appealed to him for more British carriers. This is how bad the Americans were. They were begging Churchill for British carriers, and you know, and this crisis that arose in the Solomon Islands. The Americans were left with basically two damaged carriers, the Saratoga and the Enterprise. There was a real threat of invasion of Australia by the Japanese if they had decided to follow up on that, but it would have been a waste of manpower and resources. This certainly was not a turning point in the war. The fact that the British had gotten asked for extra carriers from the Americans shows the Americans lost the battle. They had three hundred and seven killed at midway, including crew, one hundred and fifty aircraft destroyed. So all of it was just a propaganda. It's of victory. It has nothing to do with military reality.
Speaker 5: All right, right there, We're going to take a break and we'll come back in a couple of minutes with Douglas Dietro. The opinions expressed by the host and guests on Where Did the Road Go are their own and not necessarily those of WVBR or its management. Where Did the Road Go can be heard first and usually live on WVBR Saturday nights at eleven pm Eastern. Go to where Didthroadgo dot com to ask questions of our live guests through the chat room. Where did the Road Goo is then reaired on Dark Matter Radio and Deprogrammed Radio. You can download all shows for free on the website, and you can subscribe to us on Stitcher, iTunes, YouTube, or Vimeo. Additional content can be found on our video channels. You will also find our upcoming schedule, book reviews, blogs, free book downloads, links, and more. We are also on Facebook, Twitter, and if you want to help support the show, there are links to donate to us. Everything you need can be found at where did the Road Go dot com.
Speaker 1: A cast recommends I think everyone else has life figured out. We did too until we started talking about it.
Speaker 2: I'm actually and the wife, and I'm Carl, the husband, and somewhere along the way, I think we got pretty good at running our family.
Speaker 1: But not so good at actually catching up with each other.
Speaker 2: We started Oh you Love You to force ourselves to spend an hour together every week.
Speaker 3: We don't pretend to have the answers, okay, We just like knowing that we're not the only ones winging U yees.
Speaker 2: So, whether you've got kids, don't want kids, dog owners, you're single, married, or somewhere in between, there's a good chance you'll hear something that sounds very familiar. On Harry You Lovey.
Speaker 3: We'll bring you a weekly dose of ours chats, laughs on every day carry on and we would love to have you join us.
Speaker 2: Search for Harry a lovey that's lov i E Harry Lovey.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: A cast is home to the world's best podcasts, including Red Room, catch Up with Louise McSharry, and the one you're listening to right now.
Speaker 5: All right, Douglas, and we've been talking about the Battle of Midway and the way it's been spun to make it look like a victory when you're saying it was actually a defeat.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely, And it's very important to remember how vulnerable carriers are and how Americans hide that because this is big contract money with the defense contractors. Basically, you've got a situation where the Americans have pinned everything on this World War II propaganda battle. This is their version of the atomic bomb victory kind of nonsense that they pushed you, that they claim ended the war. And with this they've been able to keep a fat contracts and juicy employment going with carriers, because honestly, you take away the carriers, people lose jobs, and people don't want to lose jobs, so they keep building stuff that doesn't work.
Speaker 5: And we have that going on just today where they're building tanks that we don't need in aircraft that don't do the things they're supposed to, but we keep spending the money on them.
Speaker 6: Of course, well, take a look at what happened in Southeast Asia during the air war over the Second Injohanye conflict. What's known to the Americans is the Vietnam War. The United States dropped the equivalent in conventional explosives of six hundred and forty Hiroshima type atomic bombs. Now, what I'm saying is exactly what I'm saying. Don't think I'm spinning this where I'm saying they dropped so many conventional weapons that all put together, they equal six hundred and forty Hiroshma type atomic bombs. Nowhere near that. That's not what I'm saying at all. What I am saying is they had conventional explosives that were so powerful that these were clean bombs. They were the clean equivalent in TNT output of a Hiroshima sized atomic bomb. So the exact type of uranium bomb that they're destroyed Hiroshima without the radiation, was deployed six hundred and forty times in Vietnam and it didn't gain a single inch in terms of victory. Vietnam, Blaus and Cambodia still fell to the Communists. And beyond that, unknown to the Americans, the Vietnamese sunk American carriers. They used their version of the Navy seals, and they dove down underneath American carriers and they would sink them. And what would the Americans do. They would raise them up, refloat them, and rebuild them so they could claim they hadn't been suck a. This was going on throughout the Vietnam War. So everything they say to you about these unsekable carecraft carriers is more than nonsense.
Speaker 8: But beyond that, your entire Navy like your army is defeated. Basically, you've got a situation in which there's not enough skilled technicians to keep these warships even afloat, let alone working, and these disasters take place, like the Battleship Iowa and the Battleship of Iowa. Basically, you've got a situation where the Americans tried to launch its guns or blow you use them, utilize them, fire its guns during a exercise operation, just a war game, and they wound up blowing themselves up and half a hundred maybe two hundred men dying. That is how bad it is on that That's why they had to retire your battleships. There wasn't enough skilled men left to run the guns. There was no point in keeping them afloat. And now you've got the carriers, they're in the same situation.
Speaker 6: Believe me, you are. There's no need for your military. They have nothing. Just like in World War Two, whatever the Japanese attacked, there was nothing to stop them. Your military overseas, with all of these assets, can do nothing to stop anyone who really wants to take you out. The only thing you have is your defense, is your right to bear arms and that's all that's gonna stop an enemy, because there's no enemy that's gonna want to take ground in a land that's loaded with a bunch of violet psychopaths who are on to the teeth.
Speaker 5: All right, well, let's before we run out of time on this show. I still want to get to Roswell, but we want you wanted to cover the atomic bomb first.
Speaker 6: Well, that has a lot to do with Roswell. It's very important to bring up the fact that the Japanese were not at all defeated by the atomic bomb. What I brought up about Vietnam should put that into perspective. There were no Japanese military assets that were destroyed by the atomic bomb. It's very important to remember that the atomic bomb is a catch all phrase. The bomb dropped over Hiroshima was a uranium bomb, was built by the Axis. It was built specifically in that case, by the Germans. It was brought back to the United States at the behest of Charles Lindbergh, a known Nazi sympathizer, who of course was hated by the communist Roosevelt and as a result, was deployed to the Pacific Theater to fight the japan during World War Two. He actually shot down a fighter plane head to head in World War two. And when he came back, by the way, Roosevelt said he was never coming back to the United States so long as he lived. Now that held true. Roosevelt died. And the first thing Truman did was he brought back Charles Lindberg to the United States and he said, look, you speak German. The Germans like you. You're a Nazi sympathizer. You're going to Germany right now, and you're gonna help us. And he went over there, and he's the man who brought back what became known as Little Boy. He brought back a German built uranium bomb. Now the Japanese were building the exact same type of bombs themselves at Conan Complex. This is known as Hunam in North Korea. Conan is spelled in the Japanese as ko Na and Hunam in Korean is h u n g Nam. Now in the Japanese, in their rulership of Manchuria, Northeast Asia and the Korean Peninsula, created the largest industrial complex in all a and they basically dammed three rivers, the chosen a few other rivers and with this Triash of Dams, the Yalu, various others. They created enough hydroelectric energy to power almost the entire nation of Japan. Now, none of it was sent back to Japan. There weren't lines stretching across the Pacific. It was all used to build uranium atomic bombs on the Korean Peninsula. This is why it was built there in the first place, was because North Korean peninsulas loaded with uranium. That's why the North Koreans do so much mining. They recover all that uranium to build the World War two era atomic bombs using these Japanese factories. That's why every bomb they blow you hear the Americans say, oh, that's just a hero Schema sized bomb. Oh that's just the World War TWI type bomb. This is why they're using World War two era Japanese technology. Now, with that, the Japanese stopped the Soviets. Now, between the Korean Peninsula and Japan, the space is so small. It's like the English Channel between the continent and the English Isles. A healthy Olympic athlete could swim the distance, and people do so all the time. If you go to Japan and you drink a beer and you throw it into the ocean, it'll wash up on a Korean beach. You can't see from certain points in Korea, the islands of Japan and vice versa. They could have built a bridge years ago. The only thing that stopped it was politics. So if the Soviets had continued down to the Korean Peninsula, they would have invaded southern Japan. What stopped them The Japanese blew a bunch of those atomic bombs. They literally disintegrated the Soviet advance. It created miles of demilitarized zone, no man's land. Today it's called the Korean Demilitarized Zone. This is what divides North from South Korea. It is so huge. It is so large because so many atomic bombs were used as land mines against the Soviets that it's used as a nature preserve. There are several cranes, several Asian tiger species, various other kinds of very rare and exotic animals that would be entirely extinct if the Japanese hadn't nuked half the Korean peninsula. It is the only man made object visible from the Moon aside from the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 5: Okay, and I actually heard that the Great Wall of China isn't visible from space, and that's a load.
Speaker 6: That's a load. It is very true. The American astronauts said without binoculars or telescopic aides, through their vision sides, through the face plates, they could see the Great Wall of China all of that. You know what, you why you can't see it from earth. This happens from a lot of American tourists who fly over in planes over China and they say, well, I can't see the green China from a plane. Yeah, it's called industrialization, it's called air pollution, it's called particulate the atmosphere around you. And then they say, well, how can they see it from the moon? Well, all together, it's called ignorance. This is part of what's brought up. Believe me. There are satellite pictures of the Great Wall of China from space, and these are used without any focusing. It would be the same as if you were looking through a faceplate on the moon. And they defined the Great Wall of China very clearly. You can't see it from the ground because it's made of the ground. It's made of stone, mortar, and bricks from the earth itself. So it's the same color as the earth when the Yeah, and so you see what I'm saying with that. But this is the kind of nonsense that you get when you get people who are trying to debunk history. Who comes up with this nonsense, you're US government. It's the same people who tell you won the Battle of Midway. It's the same people who tell you that you won World War Two. It's the same people who tell you everything. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor as a surprise that you know that basically the Battle of Los Angeles was aliens. And if you don't think the US government is supporting that, go back to what I was saying. They're putting manpower divert it from the height of intensity of conflict in Afghanistan and rock they're deploying manpower back in Los Angeles to make this nutty film about aliens invading the United States.
Speaker 5: Al Right, so now how do we go from Korea and then just to Roswell?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, basically what happened was the Japanese, of course, had developed the balloon bombs that they were going to wipe out America with Biocidally, if the Americans did not sue for peace I've gone into.
Speaker 5: Are these the FuGO balloons, That.
Speaker 6: Is quite correct, and they are far more dangerous than the aeronauts or the dirigibles. The dirigibles were later on used as the threat because the dirigibles could help carry many of them. And the whole point is that these balloon bombs are these fu goo bombs. The Americans, of course pooh pooh all that, and they say, oh, all they did was set a bunch of forest on fire, and they did absolutely no damage. Keep in mind, ten percent of them carried radio transmitters which brought back all kinds of surveys intelligence in terms of wind currents back to Japan, directly broadcasted back to Japan. The Japanese had the wind currents mapped so well that just a few days ago in terms of history, basically on March ninth through the tenth of nineteen forty five, you had an incident where the Americans, of course, tried to kill the Emperor, the imperial family, as their entire point, as as I explained in our last interview, was the extermination of the Japanese people. There was no point in leaving the Imperial castle unbombed and the city standing, since they didn't want to talk with anybody about surrender. These days, they'll tell you some god awful, unbelievable fairy tale about we didn't bomb the Imperial Palace because we wanted an emperor left to surrender. Now that is so absurd it doesn't even bear dignifying with the response. So suffice to say that on March ninth through the tenth, the Americans missed completely the largest castle in the world, high Imperial complex, the Imperial Tomb alone, which is this key shaped National Park, is larger in acreage than the Great Pyramidic Gisa. So you've got this enormous target. The American set three hundred and thirty four B twenty nine. They dropped two thousand tons of fire bombs, and the question is how did they miss the Imperial Palace. There's an entire story behind that. We're not going to go into that right now, some future interview perhaps, but the point is they wound up killing tens of thousands of people, ultimately well over one hundred and twenty five thousand when they burned up the rest of Tokyo. Now that exact same day, Hirohito responded with a single balloon bomb. He had the air currents map so well that he dispatched a single balloon bomb which flew in low Over Yakima Valley in Washington State and hit the lines of power, basically the power lines that were strung up from Hanford Dam to the plutonium manufacturing plant in Washington State. And when he did that, he showed the Americans he knew exactly what they were doing in terms of building a plutonium bomb, he knew exactly where they were manufacturing the plutonium for it, and he's shut down by this shutdown of power to the Hanford plutonium factory. He shut down all the power that was going to Los Alamos. So both Los Alamos, which was building the plutonium bomb, and the Hanford plutonium industrial site were shut down for half a week because of this single balloon bomb that he sent through a rain front in low Over Yakima Valley to show the Americans, I know everything you're doing along the process of the bomb you're making, and it doesn't mean anything to me. And the Americans now knew they had lost.
Speaker 5: Now. John Keel had been saying this for a long time, that it was a FuGO balloon that was related to Roswell, And one of the things he talks about is that the US military asked the newspapers at the time not to report these balloons they came down on US soil.
Speaker 6: Well, it's important to remember that the United States ordered the US military, through the military, they embedded all of their journalists, and they ordered the media not to report anything. At that point in time, there was a man of pure unparalleled evil. His name was Elma H. Davis, and he was a journalist who Roosevelt put in charge of what was known as the OWI or the Office of War Information now the Office of War Information. Throughout World War Two was responsible for making sure you heard absolutely nothing and you didn't hear anything, including the Kamakazis. These days, of course, everybody interviews many American veterans, they talk about the Kamakazie attacks, what were called body crashing tactics, what the Japanese referred to as tolkatai or special attack units. Okay, everybody at the front and the Pacific knew about this phenomenon and it was killing the Americans. It doesn't matter what fantasies they tell you we're putting out a ship a minute, we're putting out a bomber a minute, We're sending all these overseas. Nothing could keep up with literally thousands of men throwing their planes loaded with explosives at the assets that you're fielding, because each one of them is killing hundreds of people. Nothing could came up with that. The entire American war effort was being ground to a halt. And of course everyone was told, you write about this home to your relatives, you die, and so the orders came from the top down. Nobody talks about the Kamakazi. Nobody in the Second World War who's a member of the gij generation who was on the home front, remembers the Kamakazi. They heard nothing about it. If you ask them today, they'll remember everything that was talked about after the war, But nobody remembers anything before the seasfire. So the whole point is only the military knew about that. This is because the Office of War Information. They also didn't tell you about the bombs generating firestorms throughout the Pacific Northwest that were creating smoke that the Japanese were monitoring with airplanes flying over American airspace launched from submarines the I seventeen. All of these various other workhorse submarines could carry at least one Japanese float plan used for reconnaissance. They were flying over the United States aerospace, violating it all the time, monitoring the smoke where it was going, so they would know how to deploy biological weapons when they ultimately threatened the Americans with them and force them as a surrender. Is any of this reporting, of course not. You got your asses handed to you on a platter, Is it reported to you? Of course not. Now, to put this in some perspective, the Americans created one of the highest trained military units in the world, the Triple Nickels. The five five five now the Triple Nickels, of course, the five hundred and fifty fifth was a parachute infantry battalion. They were the only smoke jumpers who were a military unit in the history of all mankind, and they were trained by the United States to fight the fires that were produced by these bombs, these balloon bombs generating smoke and which the Japanese could monitor. But the fires themselves were extremely dangerous and they would have burned down all of America's national forests in the seventeen Western United States had the war continued for a single year longer. So the three three three obviously couldn't do much. Their an elite unit. And another question is why were they all black? Because at that point in history you take a look at the propaganda films like Red Tails. Sure they're courageous men who are African American who are fighting with these Redtail units. They have white officers, that's not very much emphasized. They had some lower level black officers, but their overall commanders were always white. The five to five to five was pure black. They were given African American sovereignty and turned loose as an independent unit with no white officers so that they would operate in earnest without being bothered. And they were given full leeway of fighting firestorms all over the Pacific beyond the American front at home. And the reason why is because American high command knew they would never talk with white women or white men after the war was over. Racism was so strong. Some black guy coming along couldn't even date a white woman without being lynched. Some white guy couldn't talk to a white man in an elevator. We still had separate bathrooms, we still had separate restaurants spaces. We still had the blacks riding me at the back of the bus. If we let them in the same bus at all. There was no way these guys could talk about what happened. It was called jet black, the entire Black Ops program. That's where the term black Ops comes from. And the whole reason was because these people were so segregated, there was nothing that they could do to talk about their experiences. No one would believe them. We're fighting Japanese, balloons are burning up half the United States, no one would believe them. Worse than that, they used it as an open air crematoria to exterminate black conscientious objectors. All kinds of blacks didn't want to fight the Japanese, and a lot of these under Leonard Jordan, that was the man's name, decided we're going to become Chanciessu's objectors. We'll go to jail instead. Well, what the Americans do with them? They put them into the Triple Nickels, a different branch, one that the Triple Nichols themselves didn't know about. The elite military unit had a black patch that had a black panther on top of a white open parachute. They were given parachutes that weren'd parachutes were in short supply. We were at war with Asia, there was no silk. So the other blacks that were in the non elite units, these conscientious objectors, were sent to fight these forest fighters and pushed out of planes with what they called black parachutes. Now their parachutes were all white, but they were short and they were small, so when they snapped open, they would break with the force of their opening, every single bone in a man's body. And these men would, in agony with all their broken bones, just look in horror as they fell into open flames and burned alive to death. Thousands of African Americans have their bones scattered all over the American Northwest. No one will ever find them. This is all part of an extermination plan for conscientious objectors during the Second World War. Anyone who denies this has no knowledge of what it was like to be black in America. At that time, we still had slavery that was legal. They called it basically debt wage payoff, various other types of names, but basically tens of thousands of African Americans were arrested for vagrancy. Vagrancy meant you had to prove you were employed at any given time. Nobody would hire a black man. They couldn't prove they were employed, so they were arrested arbitrarily. They were hit with outrageous fines. They were charged for the cost of their own arrests, and with no means to pay off these ostensible debts, they were sold as forced labor to coal mines, lumber camps, brickyards, railroads, quarries, farm plantations, and thousands of other African Americans were seized by southern landowners and compelled In the years of involuntary servitude. Government officials imprisoned all kinds of blacks throughout World War II, provincial farmers. They sold them to other white farmers corporations, including mainly US steel, as cheap, free labor. Now, all of these guys were purchased without compensation. They were subject to physical torture, They were whipped. I had to look at the personnel records of any number of them, and one of them that really stands out to me was some poor dope named Cottenham. And Cottenham was some young guy in nineteen oh eight arrested for vagrancy and basically he was sentenced to a thirty day term of hard labor. He wound up working for a year for US Steel Corporation. He was bought and sold, used to work underground. He never emerged from underground in mines for a full year. And this guy was working for free for food. And all of this was going on throughout World War Two, and they used them to build the China Burma India Theater road. If you ever take a look at the CBI Theater China Burma, India, you see that big road that leads from India into China into the wartime capital of chong Qing. You threw the northern mountains of Laos and Cambodia. This is one of the longest roads in the world. Every single drop a cement, every single nail in every single telephone pole, every single telephone pole, all of it imported from the United States. All of it built with free black slave labor who were whipped by Southern white officers. One of them got so tired of being flogged that he turned around, pulled out his white officer's gun, and he shot him to death. His name was Herman Parry. Herman Parry became the most hunted for man on earth. He escaped into Thailand. He ran away into the tribes of head hunters. He married the chief's daughter and he still has children that are alive there today. Now they make movies like the Execution of Private Ryan, and the Execution of Private Ryan is what they claim was the only execution of an American serviceman in World War Two. They literally say that in the film. Now, this is some white guy who deserted it and they executed him. Nobody has heard of Herman Parry. Herman Parry is this black guy who became the hero of the Burma Ledo Road. All the African Americans said, he's the King of the Ledo Road because he used the Thai headhunters to whack an Ambi was Americans, and he would free blacks and they would go and join them in their forces. Finally they hunted him down and they hanged him, and you never heard about it. But he's an African American hero written only about in African American newspapers. The Office of War Information made it so you never heard of him. He was subject to the largest man hunt in US Army history. It took half a decade to find this guy, and when they found him, they killed them. And they took a bunch of these other black guys who worked down the road, took them to occupied Japan and they executed them there where no one would find out about in the United States, hundreds of them. There's one guy he's written about in a book with a stupid title called black Glasses like Clark Kent, and his niece wrote about him because what happened was her name's Teres Svoboda, and her last name spelled Sboboda if I remember, and Swaboda. Basically, her uncle was always a hero to her. But when he saw the prisoner fiasco and the scandal at Abu Graib and aldi Rak run by private corporates and a bunch of bullying National guards men, he took out a gun and killed himself, and he left her in his will a bunch of tapes in which he admitted to killing a bunch of African Americans in Japan where nobody would find out about in America, so they couldn't go home and report that they had been slaves on the Laedo Road working for free being whipped.
Speaker 9: So this is.
Speaker 6: What was going on in World War two. Americans know nothing about it. No African American who has any common sense would say that America was on the right side, and he says bull. True African American, just like any Japanese American, would have fought to the death, killing as many Americans as they could, because that's what the Americans wanted to do to all of them. The only reason the Americans didn't was because they lost the war. That's retelling.
Speaker 5: We're going to take a quick break. We'll be right back with Douglas Dietrich. The opinions expressed by the host and guests on where did the road go are their own and not necessarily those of WVVR or its management. All Right, Douglass, we're on the kind of home stretch of the second part of this conversation. We have to get to Roswell.
Speaker 6: Yes, Well, what happened was at the Roswell. At the time of Roswell, we still had Japanese Taiwanese Korean prisoners of war. Hibrow Hito had forced the Americans into suing for peace by sending a fleet of his dirigibles to the United States. To prove what he had and that these assets could disperse biological weapons. The men who were crewing these vehicles were authorized to surrender, and at the time, of course, you have to remember one of the things that Japanese also surrendered to the Americans under direct orders of the emperor. With the I four hundred submarines. You can look up the I fourteen, the I four hundred. One of them was sunk well after the war. We're talking about nineteen forty two. Excuse me, nineteen forty seven, nineteen forty eight. One of them was sunk off the Philippines or off Gado Island. Another one was sunk off of Hawaii, and it wasn't discovered until the year two thousand and five. People can look this up and vet this for themselves. Now, these I four hundred submarines were the largest submarines ever built prior to the advent of the nuclear submarine. These were submarine aircraft carriers. Each one of them could carry three floatplanes with folded wings, and they could carry two bombers in its stead that carried the uranium bomb. These were called pegis by the American code name. This was why the Americans invaded Ewojima, because that's where the Pegis were based out of. The Japanese name for them was here you are flying dragon. Now these the entire frame of these medium bombers was built around the uranium bomb, the Little Boy, and these could be launched from these carriers. They prowled the east coast of the United States. Because the Americans had it turned all the Japanese up north. None of the Japanese living in Brazil wanted a part of the American war, and the Japanese in Brazil constitute the largest Japanese population on Earth outside of Japan. So during World War Two, the Brazilian Japanese were not interred. The US government tried to get the Brazilians to inter them and steal all their property, and the Brazilian said no, and so the Japanese stayed free, and there was a huge civil war amongst them, do we stay loyal to the Western Hemisphere or to our emperor. It was the Emperor's forces that won out because it was the emperor who had all the money he had stolen looted from all of Asia, the various treasuries by the end of World War II. In World War two, dollars. He had one hundred billion dollars in Swiss bank accounts. That's World War two dollars. These days that would be trillions and trillions. Does you couldn't print enough money these days to match what he had. He and his family are the wealthiest people on earth. And in terms of what he had, he funded a private war. He was able to maintain the I four hundreds afloat. Everybody in the world hated the Americans. The Americans were in the Philippines, and they talk about Filipinos love us. We liberated the Philippines. We took total control of the islands in nineteen forty four. What anyone who does their research will find there was still twenty thousand active Japanese troops on those islands and they stayed there for the next five years. Where were they in the southern Philippines around Mindanao. The largest Japanese population in the Philippines was in the city of Davao, Davao Ao in Mindanao, and that's the largest Muslim concentration in the Philippines, as opposed to the Northern Catholics in the north of the archipelago. And they of course hate the Americans because during the Spanish American War, the Americans killed three million of them. That was the largest genocide ever conducted by any nation on Earth prior to the Holocaust. So this is why Muslims hate America. This is why Timothy mcveay's partner, Terry Nichols, who was married to a Muslim Philippinia, went to the Philippines to be trained in how to build a fertilizer bomb that was deployed at Oklahoma City. He's locked in a concrete hole today and they won't let you interviewhim because of that. This is why Bobby Fischer, a Jewish individual who married a Muslim Philipina, stood up on his feet and said American deserves what it gets when the Twin Towers collapsed, because he knew about the Muslim genocide in the Philippines. Well, all the Muslim world knows about it, but nobody in America knows about it. Well, now you know about it, and you know why they hate you. Well, they gave the Japanese porting privileges until the war was over in nineteen fifty two, just like in Brazil, where the Japanese population allowed the Japanese submarines to port at Davao, and excuse me Sal Polo and Brazil to volve in the Philippines, South Paolo and Brazil. And where were all the submarines heading to patrol the Atlantic coasts and threaten Atlantic cities. They did so until nineteen fifty two. This was iprah Hero. He doos nuclear race in the hole with all kinds of uranium bombs built on the Korean peninsula that had proven themselves in disintegrating the Soviet advance. And all he had to do was hide amongst all the recks all along the Atlantic coast that had been produced by years of U boat warfare against American merchant ships. Because American merchant ships are huge. You have American merchant ships sunk by sabotage in World War Two at the bottom of the Great Lakes that are bigger than the Titanic. Well, all the recks up and down the Atlantic coasts are comparable in size to that. And the Ubo captains turned over their maps to the Japanese of all the wreckage so they would nestle up their four hundred foot submarines right next to these Titanic sized rex and the Americans couldn't tell what they were looking at. It was all part of what had been mapped as part of the rex Gaate and they were able to patrol up and down the Atlantic poorting back at South Pawa and Brazil, back at Davao in the Philippines, go back to Japan under direct orders from the Emperor, and he used what was called the courier system kur ie r k u r R. This was a German developed system that could not be intercepted by the Americans. In terms of communication, the Emperor could give the order for a direct launch only directly from himself, any time you want it, twenty four hours a day. All of the American and Soviet presidential launch systems were based on what he developed. So all of this kept the Americans at bay while Eisenhower and Truman are negotiating to Japanese surrenders demands. And a great example of this is Okinawa. The Americans, of course, when they invaded in Okinawa, being what they are, murderous, people killed more people on Okinawa than Japanese were to die at Hiroshima Nagasaki. Put together. Now, think about what I'm saying. You put all the deaths of all the Japanese at Hiroshima and Nagasaki together, and it equals a fraction of the Okinawans that were killed by the Americans. That's why Okinawa doesn't want you their people. That's why Okinawans hate you. That's why everybody hates you. And in Okinawa to kill everybody. The Americans killed all the pigs. Now, the Okinawans are not Japanese. Japanese are vegetarian. Prior to the Second World War, they were Buddhists and did not eat meat. They would eat fish, but not beef. All of that was a cultivated taste. After the Second World War, the Okinawans, on the other hand, ate port like the Chinese because they were ethnically snitic, not Japanese, and to kill all of them. Because their primary source of protein was pigs. The Americans killed every pig on Okinawa. One of the first Japanese demands during the American surrender was you resupply Okinawa with a whole load of pigs. By diverting all the merchantmen you can to bring pigs back to Okinawa so those people aren't starved to death. That's why every pig on the island of Okinawa today is an American pig no pun intended. Nobody wants you there, and everybody wants you gone, and you should be gone. But nevertheless, remember you don't occupy Japan. You occupy Okinawa, which is a totally separate ethnicity and nation state with its own flag. You can look this up. But this is the whole point that I'm making. Everything Americans find out about the war is false. Now, with all these surrender demands being met, the Americans being shamed, humiliate it. What do they say while they're holding all these surrender discussions. They say, we're holding discussions with aliens, extraterrestrials. That's why you keep hearing the league Eisenhower Sruman. They were talking to extraterrestrials. Now, all Japanese were classified elie enemy aliens. When all the American Japanese were put into a tournament camps, they were all classified as illegal enemy aliens. Their citizenship was revoked. They were no longer US citizens. Every Japanese prisoner war was an enemy alien. So when Iprahirohito deployed the same dirigibles that had been over the Battle of Los Angeles, keep in mind, like with the Keels for the I four hundred submarines. The Americans will tell you all. They surrendered all of them. We got one of them, these two other miniature ones, but we knew they had them. But all the rest weren't being built. But they built them all. There was about seventeen submarines fourteen or a dozen at least operational at any given time. The Americans sunk a few, which was why they kept testing atomic bombs all over the Pacific, blobbing nuclear depth charges to hunt these suckers down. But they couldn't kill all of them, and of course the Americans were left to negotiate until all demands were met and they opened their markets, and American industry died, and Japan wound up owning eighty percent of all American treasury bill and the majority of your national debt. But the dirigibles, on the other hand, were based out of China. The Chinese War went into Communist civil war against the Nationalists. Far more people died in that civil war than were killed by the Japanese, and during that period of time, the Taiwanese what became the Taiwanese or the Nationalist government, negotiated with the Japanese until they were able to relocate to the Japanese island of Taiwan, which was never invaded by the United States, and that island suddenly becomes Taiwan Island, China Nationalists, Republic, and nobody ever asked why. Well, that's how it happened. The Japanese gave it to them. They were able to relocate as an ally of Japan. They are still allied to Japan to this day, and they're not recognized by the United Nations because they're the same government that existed in World War Two. Now, in terms of what happened with the Americans and the dirigibles, while the Chinese were fighting the communists, who the Americans supported, the Chinese allowed the Japanese to maintain their dirigibles inland China, and so the Japanese were able to launch out of China any given time. These superdiridinals that would disperse biicidal weapons. These were far more damaging than the balloons because they could dispatch planes that could drop biicidal bombs. This is what they would do in the Pacific while their submarines launched nuclear weapons on the Atlantic. If the Americans didn't continue to submit down with negotiations, Now, during that period of time, the Americans couldn't get into these craft because the Japanese used very small aeronauts. Again, Japanese were vegetarians. This is why so many Allied prisoners war died in Japanese captivity. They couldn't live off Japanese food, which was considered bait and mulch, and they died of malnutrition seven times the rate that they died at in Nazi prisoner of war camps. So the Americans couldn't physically fit into these childlike compartments for Japanese aeronauts, so they had to torture the Japanese prisoners until they would do what the Americans wanted them to do and find an opportunity to kill themselves. That's exactly what happened with the Roswell incident. What happened was first came the Battle of the Antarctic. The American Navy of course, got itself defeated incredibly in Operation High Jump. The National Socialists remains that were in Antarctica wipe them out. So the Army said, well, we'll go in and we'll drop a nuke. And what wiped out the Navy was radar and the radar in Antarctica was in such a coordinated system that the National Socialists were able to respond and wipe out Operation High Jumps marine landing units. And this is why you never hear of the thousands of marines who died in Antarctica. You hear about a few sailors. But the Marines were flown in Douglas boxcards out of New Zealand to invade Antarctica and were wiped out to the last unit, to the last man because of radar response coordination. So they said, well, we'll use this Japanese system, because the Japanese system is meant to fly like the old Originals world War One, above the radar line, and then they can drop their planes to drop the bombs below the radar line, sailing below. This is the only way we can do it. So they tortured the Japanese prisoners of war and they repainted the entire dirigible in light metallic paint similar to that which covered the Hindenburg, highly flammable but highly reflective, so they wouldn't use it or lose it at night, and they kept it within a coordinated airspace between escorts. Tried to get them to demonstrate the dropping of a dummy bomb. And this is why Walter Woody and the Woodies were the first people to see the explosion. When the Japanese opened up all the hydrogen vents and blue flares which the Americans are unable to ass us because they couldn't fit into the craft compartments, and the Japanese vented all the hydrogen, blew their flares into it and blew themselves out of the sky. They killed themselves in the process, the majority of them. Some survived as terribly burnt and ultimately died under beatings and interrogation, but they managed to destroy that super dirigible. And you had nothing less than six or seven hundred, maybe over a thousand audio witnesses to that explosion. Everybody heard it, and when it took place, of course, you had people who saw the burning of the discharge craft. This is why you've got all of that material going on all over one area. You've got the craft which lands in another area because it's a parasite craft that is linked onto the plane with a catapult system, discharges itself and it drops the bomb and root the dummy bomb, which is another eight shaped kind of ovalcraft that they find at another place. This is why you had all the separate incidents of roswell, and this is why you get clowns like San Friedeman tell you, Oh, it was two separate spaceships that crashed into each other. They came from another starsist and you know that's a really bad piloting. I need to come two separate. They must have been playing chicken, you know, they must have like ran off their daddy space came all the way to Earth and decided to charge each other. Because there's no way that that could happen statistically. I mean, you really have to be trying it. It'd be tough. But he tells you that because he used to work for the US government in nuclear flight. And what did he what was he responsible for? The conveyor three sixty NHB Crusader And the converre was this broken down old BE thirty seven. It was a prop durven plane and they put it back together after it had been destroyed in a hurricane, and they put in this leaky nuclear reactor and they put in like half a ton of lead wall between that and the pilots. And they said, well, we can't have a young man fly this because it'll sterilize them. So all the pilots had to be past breeding age, which meant all of their pilots flying the conve NBH thirty six were about sixty to seventy to eighty years old, and all of them flew this all over the United States, leaking radiation everywhere. They would. They would microwave chickens in their coops when they flew over. And this is Stanton Friedman. Sat Friedman was part of that whole project. What they called nuclear flight. Well, they weren't flying that planet at all. It was prop driven and flying on oil. They were just keeping a nuclear reactor on it, flying it all over the place. The kid leaked radiation all over you. He got so sick of living in America, he says, too radiated here. He moved up to Canada and became a Canadian citizen. Then this guy comes back only to tell you he government was indeedd by aliens. At Rossvielle, two planes crashed into each other from outer space. Don't tell anyone, they don't what you know, and you just sit there nod in your heads. Most of America's audience goes, yeah, yeah, that's that makes perfect sense. Yeah, and you wonder why you don't deserve everything that happens to you. There really has to come to a time where you say, if you fool me once, shame on me. If you fool me twenty four times, sixty times, seventy times, it's well be a unpat So at this point you're not comprehending what I'm explaining to you, a simple denial. All of this is part of the war. The Americans and the Japanese were still legally at war. These were still legal prisoners of war. And the Russians didn't build an atomic bomb until nineteen forty nine, so when they blew their bomb in nineteen forty nine as well after the Roswell incident, So anything they tell you about this has something to do with Russians is obviously a crop. Now. When I came out with all of this, of course this was in a few years ago. They brought out Annie Jacobson. She had worked on a book called Every fifty one, and if you read through that entire book, it is one of the best research books you will ever read, is entirely accurate. Then you've got these last fourteen or seven pages she added in when government agents visited her after I came out with all of this publicly under my own name, and she was suddenly visited and told she'd beget in a lot of money if she put in an extra seven pages saying that the Roswell incident was a bunch of deformed pro Jeric children sent by Joseph Nindle, a former National Socialist scientist, through Yoseph Stalin, to crash in America flying a Nazi Horton flying wing. Now this is so ridiculous because a Horton flying wing has no kale. It's very tricky to fly for a stunt pilot, let alone to deform children. And so she kills you all this and her source was of course identified as someone who was suffering Alzheimer's, and she was discredited as she should have been. Unfortunately, the rest of her book, as a history of Area fifty one, is quite accurate and something that should be reviewed. Just remember you can't trust her with those last seven pages. Those are just a pastige to make everything I say look ridiculous because there are another World War two approach. Then you get people like Joseph Farrell who say Roswell and the Reich. Now he says, oh, look, there was swastikas on the remains. Of course there were the Swaska's a Buddhist symbol. You go all over Japan, you see the swastika. It's been there for thousands of years. But of course Americans, all they think is Nazi and this is the kind of ignorance. What was the first thing that was stated by the man who found the Roswell writing and was beaten up by the police. He was at that ranch, and I'm forgetting his name, but the first thing he said, that farmer who was beaten up by the police was it's Japanese or Chinese writing. That was the first thing he said, Japanzee or Chinese in his own manner of speaking. And so all of this was identified years ago, and of course all of this was something that has been over time, never talked about. They hushed it up. They threatened everybody. They threatened the parents, They threatened the children, they took them separately, threatened to kill each woe you know. They told the children will kill your parents if you talk. They told the parents will kill your children if you talk. They did all this nobody talked about. And then Stan Friedman chose up in the nineteen seventies. Why because man walked on the moon in nineteen sixty nine. And when men walked on the moon, one of the sergeants who had been there at Roswell, Sergeant Melvin Brown, turned around to his family and he said, you know, I was there at Roswell and there was enemy aliens and they were Japanese. He said, they were all yellow burnt orange turning gray with rigor mortis. And of course his children said aliens. It was aliens. And then you know, all of it got hurt about by Master of Psychological Warfare, a graduate of the Psychological Operations Unit at the John F. Kennedy School. That was heard about by the army and they sent in that graduate, known as at that time pretty much high Lieutenant who would later be Colonel the infamous Michael Achino, and he was sent to conduct operations of psyops against his own American people. And he got together with Stanton Friedman. And you'll notice by the way they both have the same type of eyebrow structure. They're actually part of the same cult of the hornet brow, as they call it. They're just a couple of guys who used this Astrolube and they put their eyebrows up like its pair of horns. Compare their pictures together and you realize, heck, they're part of the same religious order, and they really are. And he basically got Stanton fried meant to say all this stuff because Stanton Friedman was a government contractee. He had worked with that whole nuclear weapons fiasco, with that convey crusader. He was living in Canada. They had all kinds of goods on him where they could have turned him over to the American people and they would have slaughtered him alive. They would have cut him, hung him up in his own intestines, because chances are you know somebody who died because of Stanton Friedman, because of all of that nuclear radiation that was spilled by that plane all over the continental United States. Their chances are you have somebody who was directly killed by his participation in that program. That's why he lives in Canada, so you can't aceee his but and they bring him down here with the Keynos orders and they say what they say about Roswell, and you start developing this complex about because men like Philip J. Corso, Now Philip J. Corso was a Lieutenant Colonel Sam Rank, as Michael Lekeino would later reach, and he was a National Guardsman. He worked at the Pentagon, he had security clearances and he was basically at this point in his life suffering from a form of CNL to minsia and claiming that he was visited by Space Brothers. And so he went up to Bill Burns, who ran UFO magazine, and he said, you know, I want to write about these Space Brothers. They're visiting me and they say we can have world peace. And this is what he talked about the Linda Moulton Howe and Linda Moulton Howe will always bring up the Space Brothers aspect of Lieutenant Colonel Corso because that's what he really wanted to talk about. And Bill Burns said, well, that stuff don't sell. He said, what's gonna sells? Roswell, and he said, what we can do is you and I will approach Senator strom Thurman and we'll get him to write the introduction. He says, well, how are you going to do that? And so Bill Burns went up to Senator strom Thurman. He said, hey, Senator Thurman, Lieutenant Colonel Phillip J. Corso is near in retirement and he wants to write a book called I Walked with Giants where he talks about how he served as shoeshine boy for Eisenhower and all these greats with the Supreme Allied Command in Europe during World War Two? Can you write an introduction to that? And strom Thurman said, certainly it would be an honored gentlemen. He wrote this introduction to the I Walked with Giants book, and Bill Burns took that and stuck that in the Day After Roswell book, and then Senator strom Thurman said, hey, what's this? And he said, I'm gonna suit both of you guys off so far up the river. You're gonna come back with gills. And so they he gave an order basically that they would lose their butts if they didn't withdraw all of those copies of the Day After Roswell, And somehow they were able to do this within a few days. Now, think about what I'm saying. They had to release this on the day of the Roswell incident's fiftieth anniversary. So we're talking about the fourth of July, is how they say it now. Fourth of July in nineteen ninety seven, and so they said, oh god, we got to release this. So what do we do. Basically, Bill Burns uses government connections. They recalled every single copy and put it in the incinerator, and they reissued new copies within like forty eight to seventy two hours on all of the shelves of Barnes and Noble and Crown and super Books and all the rest of that that didn't have the strong thrman intro. Now, how can this be done without government support? This is how far your government is willing to go to push this craft down your throat so that you say, oh, it's thanks to alien technology. I got my pacemaker. Oh it's thanks to alien technology. I got my right microwave ove. And you know, well, all it's thanks to is enemy alien technology from across the sea. It's called Japan. You got craft that didn't come from this, that didn't come from Japanese prisoners of war. And of course when they can't make it aliens, they'll try and make it white. They'll say, oh, it's Roswell and the Reich. Then jose fer will come up there. Now, by the way, Joseph Ferrell I spoke with him on air several times, and he was lying through his teeth. He was on air on Coast cos Am saying yeah, I told everybody I was the first person to say this was human, that this was human. And I say, you're not the first person. I was the first person to come out and say it. And beyond that was Nick Redfern who wrote Body Snatchers in the Desert, who was investigated from inside out, and he had nothing to say to that.
Speaker 5: Well, technically, John Keel said it was a human back eighty course.
Speaker 6: Of course, and we could go into that. Now, all of this also involves Hawkwee City Museum in Japan. Now, Hawkwee City has a space museum in Japan. It's this little town that borders the Korean you know, facing the inland ocean of the Sea of Japan towards Korea. And they were going to open up during the fiftieth anniversary of Roswell, a Roswell museum for all the Japanese prisoners of war who died at Roswell. Now I brought to them through Teleport Communications, which was their company that worked with financial and banking industries in Los Angeles and the United States. Anonymously. I brought them the Roswell Wreckage, which was all Japanese aluminum. And while I did that to give to them so they could make it the centerpiece of the Roswell UFO Museum in Japan. Then, of course the Army and the Air Force responded. Now it's important to remember that the Air Force did not exist at the time of the Roswell Landsidy, where the super Durationals landed to force the Americans into surrender. When they analyzed all the by titles, the Japanese had to disperse. Then they led it at Tonapa Army Airfield what we call part of Area fifty one today. Now that's run by the CIA and the Air Force in Condominium, and it's run by them because they're hiding the secret of the Japanese prisoners a war who were tortured to death at Tonopa Army Airfield and who died at Roswell and many other places throughout the American Southwest. That small little place called who Got Eli, Nevada where Ansel Adams used to go out into the rocky mountains in film Nature, Yellowstone and all that. Ansel Adams was based out of Elie Nevada, and there was a crash there where seventeen Japanese bodies will recovered. Now people can look this up. Kingman Arizona. This was of course after the war was legally over, but they never let the prisoners go home. King Mi in Arizona had another crash. And you've got these aliens that are speaking English. Now. I know the clown who wrote the book on King Mi in Arizona. And I said, how can they be speaking English if they're aliens? He says, well, you know Gene Roddenberry invented the universal translator in the nineteen sixties, why not them years earlier? And I said, but the Universal Translator doesn't exist. It's a work of fiction, he said. To those book, I said.
Speaker 2: What what's the point?
Speaker 6: Why are you doing this? Why are you using everybody against the truth? And he's just like uh huh. I'm like, well, what do you do with people like that? You know, you can't do anything with people like that. They're lying to you and they think it's funny. And you think that these are respectable researchers. It's time to grow up and realize that not only did you lose the war, you committed terrible war crimes. This was all part of it. Your military doesn't want you to know about because it'd be one more reason for you to dismantle them because you don't need them, because all they do is make everybody hate you, which is why everybody wants to kill you. If you dismantled your military instead of the rest of the world, Look, we dismantled the military, the rest of the world would say, well, that's a great step in the right direction. We still might want to kill you, but we're not going to invade because you've got nation full of armed cycle paths and you all have firearms, and you've got to become an ass for behind every blade of grass and who wants to deal with that crap. But we still might take out some terrorist actions, but you've got police forces to deal with that. That is the whole reason you have police force. This is not your military that's investigating nine to eleven. It's not your military that's investigating any of this. All of that is domestic police agencies, and they're armed pretty much at your level of being armed.
Speaker 5: At this point, we're out of time, Doug, But I want you to give people the information how to get a hold of you, where your web pages and so on.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I do want to thank Pariah as his name might be after this period time Aryah for having me a great guy, and I want to thank all of you. Visit my website www. Dot Douglasdietrick dot com. Douglas is spelled with one S. Dietrick is spelled like the famous actress Marlena Dietrick, who's a distant relation of mine. If you're too young to remember her, as most of you are, just put the words diet and Rich together diet Rich d I E T R I C H. Douglasdietrich dot com. Go over there, make certain you support me. Get The Roswell and the Rising Sun. The original DVD is still on sale, and also there's another one on sale that's paired up with Satan's Crusaders talking about Satanism in the military, and that of course is Keno and his psyops against you using devices like the Roswell campaign, which is literally Satanic in his origins as a syop when you consider the source, so you know, check into that. Also, check out my own radio program on Tuesdays and Saturdays ten to midnight Eastern time. Saturday night fighting lines, you can call in and ask me questions, and on Tuesday nights I monologue, So definitely that and do see what you can do to support us, just by calling my manageris or contacting her through Laurien at Douglas Tetrick dot com. Her first name is spelled l O r I E n uh. So just contact Laurian at Douglas Tetrick dot com and ask if you could become a sponsor for my program or help in any way, and she'll be happy to talk to you, or to set up conferences or in your area of the United States or anything you would be helping to wanting to help produce, et cetera. So thank you very much, Soriyah you very much. You have the patience of a saint, and I hope that what I presented is a good working base for any questions we might have in the future.
Speaker 5: All right, well, I thank you very much, Douglas. I can also see why the mainstream UFO people don't have the highest opinion of you.
Speaker 6: Well, the feeling's mutuals.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you, Doug.
Speaker 6: Thank you, you take care and you have a great night.
Speaker 9: Do you read me?
Speaker 10: Do you understand the numbers, poring over your connection.
Speaker 11: Thinking me too, achings that thoughts my mind.
Speaker 1: Be hide cut.
Speaker 9: Outside time. Can you hear the call and you just turning off the boat? Can you hear the d letters, the wiring.
Speaker 10: Of ther letting the word to you heal the lights gloring off the water, larry of come.
Speaker 11: In, come in.
Speaker 10: We hear you loud and clear, beginning a conversion of the signal.
Speaker 11: Here you front twenty hundred twenty seen. It's unpertin in saying, what is turning this for an anti?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: I signed to the bust?
Speaker 2: Can you hear the ba?
Speaker 1: Let you play?
Speaker 10: Who's thoring of the world?
Speaker 9: Can you hear the boat langage? Who is the wing out letting till you hear the ball light?
Speaker 10: Play is the waring off the world? The great and miserable impiety? Smash lease this time? Don't stay it for statued for magic.
Speaker 11: No, it's tarting to be where you are getting to the heart of thing of those which your concentatory hitch, there's not the fifteen hundred thirty seventh.
Speaker 4: And cutting.
Speaker 5: And counting.
Speaker 11: Can you have l you pays theoring of the world?
Speaker 9: Can you hear language?
Speaker 10: Who is the worry of the world.
Speaker 4: Can you hear, can you.
Speaker 9: Hear the ball laid?
Speaker 1: Please, the worrying of the world.
Speaker 10: Can you hear the ball laid plays
Speaker 1: The waring of the wool, hurrying of the world.