Speaker 1: Turn we have today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 1: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gambling Care dot i em today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, They still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 3: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 1: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets No be beat or power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care.
Speaker 1: Do ie.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry, but instead we are not only gonna punch you back, but we are gonna knock you out. So I fully anticipate that we are going to take control of the United States House because that is what the American people want, and that is why Donald Trump and his regime is so afraid.
Speaker 6: And I promise you this president is going to He's going to be brought down. He's going to be brought down. He has to be brought down. And I don't mean physically, I'm talking about politically. We will bring him down. He will be impeached again.
Speaker 1: Welcome my friends to the Tuesday edition of bosnurlei'es rush Hour. Of course, the two voices that let us off of both Texas Democrats, very familiar Democrats, Jasmine Crockett and Al Green. Texas Democrats are of course defiant, hiding out as they are in New York, in Illinois and in other places to avoid doing their duty. This thing is still going on. Sadly, there are some Republicans who seem to be not as geared up for the fight as they should. NBC News reports and some swing state swing district Republicans in blue states object to what's happening with Texas doing their redistricting, and they want to put a stop to jerry mandering. Kevin Kylie, we played a lot of soundbites from him. He's one of the California Republicans in the House, one of the few in a very heavily gerrymandered state. And Mike Lawler from New York have called to impose nationwide limits on partisan jerrymandering. Of course, Democrats have jerrymandered their way into being competitive in the House, even though on the basis of House districts around the country and populations, perhaps they should have nowhere near the numbers they do. So I guess these two Republicans want to lock it in place so that Democrats, no matter how they fail in elections, will still have a competitive edge in House races. Now to Kylie's defense, he's also suggesting that Gavin Newsom is trying to subvert the will of the voters by doing lasting damage to democracy in California. Fortunately, Congress has the ability to protect California voters using its authority under the Election Clause of the US Constitution, and he says that would also stop damaging redistrict wars from happening around the country. Mike Lawler, second term Republican in New York, gerrymandering is wrong and should be banned everywhere, including New York, Texas, California, and Illinois. He's introducing legislation to ban it. So I suppose, in all fairness, one could say, Okay, they have a point. I believe that what we need is, which I've said will never happen, a really scientific method of doing district thing where you don't get these quiggly dist tricks that are contoured for incumbents to prevail. But in the midst of this fight, to suggest that all of a sudden we want to put a stop to jerry mandering, okay, but are you going to go back as part of that fight and take away the jerrymandering advantages? And we talked about that in detail yesterday. Let me just pull excuse me a moment, I'm reaching away. Yeah, let me just look at some of the places Illinois fourteen representatives for Democrats, three four Republicans. Despite destroying Republican president press population presence. In Illinois, Maryland, they've all but gotten rid of Republicans, even though Republicans still have a significant presence in that state seven representatives to one. There are no no Republican representatives at all in Massachusetts. And you can go down the list. You look at what California has done, how they have divvied up their votes. Fifty two representatives, fifty two in the entire state, only less than ten Republicans. And California is estimated that Republicans go from anywhere from thirty six percent of the vote of voters, in some cases maybe forty. No one thinks that California is a majority Republican state anymore, thanks to certain factors over these twenty thirty forty years, certain factors that are starting to be adjusted for now ice. But California has jerry mandered their way into a super majority where Republicans have a voice in virtually nothing. And yet you have Gavin Newsom saying that he's going to do his best to if Texas reflects the voters. By the way, you know, you hear a lot about how racist this is from people like Crockett down there in Georgia, and I'm sorry in Texas. But Bacha Unga Surgan was on CNN and she laid out an interesting fact about these districts, and so let's just take a listen at that and understand what these districts are that are being proposed.
Speaker 7: Well, jerrymandering is one of those things that everybody does.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 7: The idea that Donald Trump made this up is I think, kind of insane. I don't think you really think that. I mean, you know, definitely didn't say they fled to Illinois, which is one of the most you know, gerrymandered state states in the Union. I happen to love this story because I love the political theater of it all. I love that they absconded. I love that now there are arrest warrants out. I think that the American people don't care at all about this. But what's most interesting to me about this is that these new five you know, potential Republican controlled districts are all majority Hispanic. The Republicans are leaning into the victories that Trump had with Hispanic voters in twenty twenty four and saying, hey, we're gonna bet on ourselves. We're gonna bet that we're gonna keep these voters and we're going to try to get them into our coalition via these districts. And it's amazing to me that the Democrats, instead of fighting for those voters, are just kind of running away and seeing the point that these that these Republican districts full of Hispanics are now going to go for Republicans eternally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now that's really interesting because if these district lines are changed, they're still going to be majority Hispanic districts, which one would think under the old way of thinking pre Trump, means that Democrats would certainly own them. But Democrats are scared. Now who are the congress people that are going would be affected if this happens? Well? Al Green is one, Vicenta Gunzalez, Henry I use I just I always mispronounced his name. I call him sailor, but that's not his name. Quelar Henry Kuehlar, Lloyd Doggett is another one, and Greg Cisar. So I mean, you would think that in a heavily Hispanic district, certainly Greg Cizar would have nothing to worry about. Vicentake Gunzalez would have nothing about Henry Sela would have nothing to worry about. If if we were just playing identity politics, which the Democrats play, Al Green to a li lesser extent. Lloyd Doggett, longtime fixture in Texas politics, another that should have a base no matter how the lines are drawn. But Democrats nonetheless are frightened and worried, even though they don't want to admit it now. Yesterday we reported that Greg Abbott said he's going to perhaps if Democrats took money from other people to aid their escape into these other states, that might be considered bribery, might be considered a felony. He's also looked and look. Kim Paxton, the Attorney General, was on Fox yesterday. He said democratrats fleeing Texas to avoid a vote would face consequences either from the state House or from the state Supreme Court. But he's saying the speaker can find them. There are other consequences in the House. But this is he's not saying that this is going to be an easy matter. Typically, what we've done is we have governors, the Republican governments. We just keep calling special sessions because ultimately these people don't want to typically live in the state that they were going to, and they ultimately come back. Patson said yesterday, if we can't arrest them, we want to have an opportunity potentially to take them out of office, force them at least force them to come back to Texas for a court hearing. These radical Democrats are spitting in the face of every Texan they swore to represent. Now, yesterday the Texas House passed a motion to issue arrest warrants for the Democrats who fled the state. So we shall see what happens there. The FBI has been asked. Senator John Cornyn of Texas has asked the FBI today. He asked them to help locate and arrest dozens of Democrat state lawmakers who left Texas. Now, I don't know, what do you think the chances are the FBI wants to be involved in this? What do you think the chances are that Pam Bondi cash Petel? What do you think Donald Trump would offer even though he doesn't run it. This is the FBI is under DOJ But what do you think the chances are of the FBI getting involved, going to hunt these Democrats down in different states and then arresting them and sending them back to Texas. I don't. I don't know. It would be a very aggressive move. Do you think they're gonna do it? I don't. Yeah, cashpatlogies, reassigned people. I still don't think politically that's going to happen. I don't think it's a good political look. I don't think they're going to want to do that. But yesterday, as he said, Governor Abbot said that Democrats were committing could be committing felonies if if they solicit funds to pay the five hundred dollars in daily fines that they face for skipping this session. He was on with Hannity. That's cut four, Carlos. Let's just listen to what Governor Greg Abbot said last night while he was with Hannity.
Speaker 9: For example, I think Donald Trump won in all five of these seas that we will be making Republican seats.
Speaker 1: The same thing.
Speaker 9: Should apply in all those other states.
Speaker 1: Sean that you mentioned in.
Speaker 9: Your monologue where you pointed out the gross jurymandering in these blue states have rejected Republican candidates for office that should be serving those states, should be serving our country. It's a jerrymandering in the blue states that has started the politics in America.
Speaker 1: All right, Governor, good for you, good for the fight.
Speaker 10: We'll see if these guys show up and do their job.
Speaker 1: And Yeah, well, good luck on that. Good luck on that if they if they show up, We're gonna take a quick break. Ladies and gentlemen, come back. We've got a lot more to go, and there is there are other things in the news besides what's happening with this Texas fight. I you know, there's some things that I found regarding work. We talk all the time as Republicans about the work or conservatives rather about the work ethic. There are some things I want you to hear on social media concerning the work ethic in America. Nineteen ninety two, Toto's drummer Jeff Picaro, brother of Steve Piccaro, the Percaro Brothers. They were amazing, passed away from a heart attack. He was just thirty eight years old. Controversy in the death. Some say it was caused by an allergic reaction to garden pesticide. Others say, and what was the coch chain and Henry smoking? Uh Anyway, Yeah, I we don't weigh in on that. We just remember Jeff Picaro and the great music from Toto.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast networks.
Speaker 1: I was so looking forward to just right after that commercial break, telling you about Chuck Todd and what he had to say, recognizing in his cut that Illinois is one of the and no one can deny it jerry mandered states, how ironic Democrats chose to flee there. Carlos always ask interesting questions. I'm so glad he does, he said. He asked me about the term jerrymandering, and I used to know it, and I forgot it over the years, so I revisited it. The term jerry mandering began in eighteen twelve. And where else Massachusetts, which to this day has zero Republican representatives in that state. In eighteen twelve, Governor l Bridge Jerry G. E. R. Roy signed a bill redrawing the electoral boundaries of Massachusetts for the state Senate. It favored his own party, something called the Democratic Republican Party, which sounds like a yata. One of those districts, located in Essex County, was drawn in a in a bizarre elongated shape, so the Boston Gazette published a political cartoon depicting this oddly shaped district as a monstrous salamander with claws and wings. The cartoon titled the Jerry Mander. It combined his name, of course, with that salamander imagery, and ever since then, the term jerry mandering has been used to describe the manipulation of political districts for political advantage. Now he signed the bill. The redistricting was supposed to benefit his party, but despite the success of the redistricting for his party, he lost in the next gubernatorial election. That wasn't the end of his political career, Olbridge. Jerry became vice president of James Madison. We'll be back, folks, don't go away.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: I want to shift gears here, folks. Yeah, we're going to continue to talk about the Texas redixtract thing, but this may be a little bit closer to home for all. I wonder if any of you have had an experience like this woman.
Speaker 11: I'm not sure what has happened, but I went into a sandwich shop and I went up to the window ordered the sandwich. I wanted which was a pre built menu. It wasn't like I went down the line and you built the sandwich for me in front of me. I ordered, and I got a drink and I went to pay for it, which I picked up at a different window, and I went to go pay and I pressed no on a tip and the transaction went through, and she said, you didn't tip me. I said, I know, I know, and I was very kind, very polite, like right. She said, well why not? And I said, well, I just I ordered a sandwich and I'm getting it to go. There was you know, I didn't feel like there was a tip needed. She goes, well, everybody tips us, and she goes, we were making your sandwich for you. And I said, isn't that what your hourly salery wage is for? And I guess I was like dumbfounded just a little bit. And I I still feel like I'm in shock and speechless just a little bit. But I am all for tips where it's deserved, you know, bartenders, servers. Wa Eature says, you know your hairstylist sometimes and however that works and you're part of the if it's built or you go to a car whatever, I am all for leaving a tip when it's a service job that you have given me a service for and an appropriate tip. But all I did was walk to the window, order and take it with me. Why should I have been felt guilty to not have left a tip on an eight dollars sandwich that was on your menu?
Speaker 1: You shouldn't. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I gotta get over that one before I drive away.
Speaker 1: What would you tell the woman? What would any of you? I know the three letters that I would that are an acronym for what I would want to say O KM anyway, twenty seven Beatles fans, not the Beatles. Beatles fans were a little bit outrage by what they considered to be the misuse of Beatles music. The big joiant conglomerate Procter and Gamble had purchased the rights to use this song, so they put it on an ad featuring a baby jumping on a Teddy Bear in a disposable nappy diaper which offered the ultimate leak protection. And Beatles frands are like, really, this great song for leak proof diapers, Hey, and leakproof diapers, and make sure that the older doesn't come out either. Well, you know they don't just leak. They do other things with those nappies. James Golding surly here with you. Okay, we started, we might as well continue down this work trail. Let's see the AX Secretary Brooke Rollins was on Fox Business and she was asked about jobs, jobs, because you know, previously she said, look, when people were complaining about unemployment, unemployment, especially among government workers, she was saying, look they can there are jobs out here, get a job on a farm, even, and some people just took that and ran with it. So she was asked about it literly bonic there, and this is what she said, cut fifteen.
Speaker 12: And we're moving the people at USDA closer to those we serve, the farmers, ranchers, and producers. So we're about fifteen thousand jobs less than we were when we started several months ago.
Speaker 1: So let me get this right.
Speaker 10: You've got fifteen thousand. I'm not going to call them job cuts, but there are fifteen thousand fewer people at your department than there were a few months ago.
Speaker 6: And that's right.
Speaker 10: You're moving two thousand, six hundred people out of DC and you're putting them in regional offices. Is that decentralization?
Speaker 13: We are.
Speaker 12: That's what we call draining the swamp. We are deconstructing the Washington administrative state. Listen, the founding fathers had a vision that the federal government should be small, that the government closest to the people under the Tenth Amendment is the government that should be in charge of America. Of course, that's gone completely upside down over the last one hundred or so years under frankly, both Republicans and Democrats. This president's vision is to move government out of Washington, and USDA is one of the largest agencies, and we we're basically enacting his vision at warp speed. So we're really proud of this plan and we think it's going to be great for amy at you now.
Speaker 1: She also wanted to say that we need to really think about the way that people that we work nothing wrong. We're working on farms, nothing, so they're reducing jobs over there, they're reducing jobs. Some people are complaining, well, everybody doesn't have the same kind We know this, folks, everybody doesn't have the same kind of work ethics that many of us grew up with. I have two sound bites or like you to pay attention to with regard to work, work. If you come from a family where you are taught the value of hard work, you grow up understanding this what happens if you don't cut fourteen. This is what happens when you grow up in a family where work is not considered a way of life.
Speaker 14: So my sister made a video about how my whole entire family gets EBT and everyone is calling us bombs because we don't work and we live off the government, and we are.
Speaker 15: Proud of that.
Speaker 14: Growing up, this is what we were taught. We were taught to not have to work. We were taught to live off the government because it is there for us to use. And from what I could remember, it all started back with my grandparents. My grandparents used to get the paper, like the paper coupons to go and pay for.
Speaker 3: You know, food and stuff like that.
Speaker 14: And that's when I was like, this is free money, like what So living off of EBT is literally a tradition in our family. Once my grandparents passed away, my mom started, you know, applying, and she got approved for off six.
Speaker 2: Of us kids.
Speaker 14: And then you know, once my sister got older, she had her first child, she applied for food stamps and she got you know like it was. It was just like you know, a domino effect. One after another. We all got approved for EBT. And guess what is not going to stop there?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 14: Because I have taught my children and I'm going to be teaching my grandchildren that they should do the same thing. They don't have to work.
Speaker 3: They could just have.
Speaker 14: Children, put themselves on EBT, get child support, every all of that that I do so I don't have to work. They could do it themselves.
Speaker 1: Too, Everything that I do so I don't have to work, they can do it themselves to pass on from the grandparents to the parents to this one. And she's now planning on extending this for two more generations, her children and her children's children. Nobody works. They all live off you who do work. Now, there are other voices out here who don't like to work because well cut sixteen you'll see why this one why work is such an issue for this young lady.
Speaker 15: Oh, I quit my because I can't take care of my basic needs and work forty hours a week at the same time. It's really hard to say this out loud and put it online, but I know that I'm not the only person going through this. I've almost been fired from every job that I've ever had. And it's not because I'm not smart. I actually tend to overperform in the beginning. It's just that after some time, I inevitably burn out. Once I wake up one day and realize that I haven't taken a shower in like three weeks, it's really frustrating because I know that I'm an intelligent person and I've been able to accomplish a lot of really amazing things in my life, but I still can't manage to take care of myself. And it's not just a matter of not trying hard enough or not being disciplined. If I could take care of my basic needs and work full time, I would have done that, buy now and then some It's just it's a form of self sabotage to honestly be putting so much energy into these executive functioning skills at work and not have anything left to give myself. It's like I would dead ass, wake up at five am, at paceback and for it, start working at seven, finish work at sex, eat, sleep for dinner, and then problem but at eight o'clock and it's like a part of me does feel insane by quitting the ViRGE of a recession. But it's like, if I actually want to build a future for myself and get there in one piece, taking care of myself has to become my full time job. I was not born to raise shareholder value. I'm actually meant to live a life, and I need to learn how to be a person in order to do that.
Speaker 1: So so work is too hard, I have. My full time job has to be taking care of myself when I don't work, because working for the hours, I don't take a shower. I realized three weeks later, I haven't taken this shower. I've been going to work. I've been working and work. It's too high. Working itself hard. I have no time when I'm working to take care of me. I just need to like live off whoever I'm living off of in net work, you other people you work, you work, so I don't have to work. Five generations. My grandparents used to cha, I used to use the paper, and he used to just go in and buy the groceries with the coming. And then they taught it to my mommy. They my mommy taught it to me. With six kids, my mommy to six kids. We had a daddy, daddy's daddy, multiple daddies bore daddy or daddy. And then and I'm teaching my daughter how to how to do it. Are my children so that we can scam live off the government, and then we're gonna teach the grandchildren until we're gonna just keep this going as long as Americans will pay for us not to work. We are not going to work. Okay, then, ladies and gentlemen. Meanwhile, there are people who do want to work. Cut thirteen. This says Director Todd Lines of re quick report from Fox News. All. What's happening in the world of ICE. Oh, it's going great, Martha.
Speaker 17: We we have almost seventy seventy eight thousand applicants since we opened up, and we're going through. We're finding those people that really want to serve the country and really be in law enforcement.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great way to recruit.
Speaker 17: Now we're taking back our rehired anudance people that left the job early because they weren't allowed to do their lawforce permission. But we have so many people that are interested now in working with ICE because now they're seeing under Secretary's non leadership, we have a viable law enforcement partner in the community. You are actually out there making a difference. So we're really static about seeing the increase in new recruits that are applying.
Speaker 1: The Thank goodness, there are some people who are not afraid of work. Seventy thousand of them have applied to joint ois Ice. They're looking for ten thousand, so they've got a choice. They can pick a pretty good web from a pretty good pool of people who want jobs. And there are other jobs open here out here, despite what the Labor Department statistics may you see. Also, let's just quickly check in on the US trade deficit. You know, the trade deficit used to just be ballooning, ballooning, ballooning because of the nations were sending their stuff there and we couldn't send our stuff where to be bought in many of these other countries. Quick report. Another report from Fox News Cut twelve on the trade deficit, the deficit.
Speaker 16: And comparing the numbers from June to May. We did see the trade deficit shrink about eleven I'm sorry, sixteen percent, down to sixty billion dollars from the month prior. So we've seen those trade numbers continue go to down as they have tried to see the trade field level between multiple other countries. We're still waiting for the official White House reaction to this trade data that came out of it fifteen minutes ago. We're also looking to see how the markets may react to it. But the trade deficit shrinking from June compared to the month of May, down sixteen percent, down to sixty billion dollars.
Speaker 1: So trade moving in the right direction. Before we get out of here today, let's listen to some of the democh rhetoric. This one from Senator Elisa Slotkin from Michigan, and to me, folks, I would refer this if I were if I were in a position, I would refer this one straight over to the FBI straight over. Just put it on file. I'm not saying you have to do anything. Put it on file. Put it on record, because this rhetoric may come back to haunt somebody some day. Cut three.
Speaker 18: The debate now among Democrats is how do you answer the following question, Is Donald Trump an existential threat to democracy in his second term? Or is Donald Trump's second term bad but like his first term, surviv survivable. If we just waited out right, and I just want you to know from your senator, as someone who sits in that room on your behalf, I am in camp number one. He is an existential threat to democracy.
Speaker 1: What are you supposed to do with him? As extential threat? What are you supposed to do with him? Yeah? Well, there are a lot of crazies out here that listen to this kind of rhetoric and believe what she's saying. And if this is unconscionable for United States senator to'll be saying this kind of thing about the president. I don't care what party they are. I don't care whether it's a Republican in the White House, whether a Democrat in the White House. This over the top language needs to stop. No responsible politician should ever be uttering these kind of words period anyway. James Goldin's nearly uh you know that voice Dur's Day. The year was nineteen fifty six. Durrisday went to number one in the charts across the plond This was featured in an Alfred Hitchcock film, The Man Who Knew Too Much dars Day and James Stewart in the lead roles. You know, if you go back through those Hitchcock not just the films, but his stuff. So many You will see so many actors who made either their first appearances or they were very young, and you're like, wow, that in an Alphred Hitchcock. Yeah. I think in the current age people have forgotten how powerful a filmmaker and television presenter Alfred Hitchcock was. Anyway, James Golden slur to keep it right here, don't go away.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Goldish on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: All right, here's that SoundBite from f Chuck Todd. That's what Rush used to call them. F Chuck Todd on Texas redistrict thing.
Speaker 13: It seems as if the strategies bring more attention to this make everybody uncomfortable. Right, The more painful you make the process in Texas, the more.
Speaker 1: It's hard to replicate.
Speaker 13: Maybe there isn't They may be their own colleagues aren't as interested in this. Congressional Republicans that serve in Texas whose districts are actually going to get impacted negatively also secretly are kind of hoping this goes away too. And I think they think the longer, the more painful they can make this in doing it. Maybe there's a way to shut this down. So I understand the strategy, and I think you get this. The part that I think is sort of bad. I think it's a bad look for a party that claims to be always trying to be protective democracy is to hold up in a state that jerry manders, I mean, one of the worst.
Speaker 1: You know. Look, Texas, Florida, Illinois, and Maryland.
Speaker 13: Those are your four giant gerrymanders states, you know, And if you're trying to make a point on gerrymander, I don't think I'd be going to this state of Illinois as a place to hide.
Speaker 8: There should be no reason why we don't do everything in our power to ensure that Illinois shows up for Illinoians. In fact, as much as I appreciate Illinois helping out people from Texas, the south side on the West side could use that same level of energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that second voice was Brandon Johnson given a sideways look to what are you doing these Democrats? Why are you worried about Texas? Chicago has problems? Ah? All right, Musically, before we get out today, two things today is a sad day for fans of George Duke. And if you love music, you've heard George Duke, whether you've known it or not, worked on so many projects, his own projects, that great hit he did with Stanley Clark, Yeah, Michael Jackson's Off the Wall, so many other amazing artists. So George Duke passed away age sixty seven back in twenty thirteen. Also born today one of the great musicians. Ayerto Morrero drummer, percussionist, jazz fusion artist. His own albums are just incredible. In the early eighties, he was part of Weather Report. Of course you're listening to Weather Report right now, with their famous hit Birdland released in nineteen seventy six. The album the Heavy Weather album Sell My Friends. That about brings us to the end of this discoursion. For today, we have more, We have so much more. I have some bites we didn't get to today, some of the other Texas representatives and Molly Hemingway talking about the Russian collusion hopes, which we're gonna get to that and so many other things. We got to go make God bless, protect each and every single one of you, your families, your left ones, God willing We're back tomorrow. Until then, I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 19: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here