Speaker 1: Hello you guys, welcome back to another episode of the Hawkgirl Energy Podcast. I'm your host, Kayleie, and welcome back to another episode. I am so excited for today's episode because I feel like I'm in need of a spring refresh. I'm finally feeling like it feels like spring right now, like the weather's finally changing. We're finally seeing less snow, We're seeing more sunshine, which is literally the best feeling ever. I don't know if anyone else is currently feeling the same way, but I'm finally seeing summer ahead. I feel like it's been the longest winter ever and I'm just so ready for a new season and I'm so happy we're officially in spring and just seeing the warmer weather just.
Speaker 2: Makes things ten times better.
Speaker 1: Today's episode's really going to be focused on a hawk Girl spring refresh, so just kind of like the motivation to feeling yourself again because I'm currently in this phase in my life where I am finally starting to build a routine again and find myself again. Which if you guys have been following along for a while, then you know that I've been going through a pretty severe back injury for the past four to five months and I've officially been cleared to go back to reformer pilates and start to add strength back into my routine, which I honestly thought was never gonna happen. Like it just felt so hard to like picture my injury getting better because I felt like it was so bad for such a long time. And I've definitely opened up here a lot about it here on the podcast along with my social media platforms, and how it was just such a difficult journey for someone who's such an active person who really makes working out her biggest priority ever, Like I truly just like revolve my life around moving my body because for me personally, it just does so many benefits for me. It eases my anxiety, it helps my stress. I feel like it's the best way to get a bit of a social fix in because I do go to workout classes. It's not just like something I do in my house. I like to get out, you know, meet friends, go for a workout together. Like it's just like my perfect ideal situation. Like if someone were to ask me what's the perfect date, it would be come to a workout class with me and then let's go get a post workout smoothie after or a post coffee like something like that. That's my dream date. If I could do that with my husband every single day, I would love that. If I can do that with the girls every single day, that is my dream. I think everybody can agree that it's like the perfect ideal date. And so not being able to go to workout classes or do the workouts that I love was very, very hard on my mental health, and I'm finally seeing so much progress in my mental health how I've been feeling and my energy levels have been so much better, and I kind of just wanted to share things that I'm doing to feel like myself again and almost just like a spring refresh of how you can feel like yourself again by doing little things and little habits that can make yourself I just feel a little bit more motivated and want to make yourself feel like the person that you want to be. I also want to share some April goals because I always love to share the goals that I'm striving for each month because I want it to inspire you to make goals for yourself for each month. So we're also going to chat about that as well before we get into the episode. I did want to do a bit of a weekly recap because if you listen to my last episode, which if you haven't listened to it, I highly recommend listening to it. It is all about me talking with the lessons that I learned throughout my twenties. Because I'm officially thirty years old. Thirty years old, so wild it doesn't feel real yet. I still haven't had a conversation with someone saying like, oh, how old are you. It's like I haven't had that yet where I'm like, oh, I'm thirty. You know, I'm waiting for that day where I'm going to say twenty nine, but obviously I'm actually thirty. But I always like forget how old I am. Sometimes I don't know if anyone else is like that, but anyways, point is is that I had a big birthday party this weekend, which was so fun. I really wasn't sure if I was going to do something, and it's fun. Everybody that I saw the night before or on the Thursday night, they're like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you excited for this weekend?
Speaker 1: Like it's your birthday party, you must be so excited, and like, I was excited, but I also was like low key kind of looking forward to it being over, if that makes sense, Like not in a sad way. I just think planning events is so stressful, and you guys know that I've been trying to like work on my stress and like remove stress from my lifestyle whatever, and obviously it's very hard.
Speaker 2: When you want to do these fun things and be busy and all that.
Speaker 1: Right, So definitely something that I was working on last month, which I did a really good job at. But the point is is that I think I just like wanted the party to happen and just like enjoy the time with my friends and my family, which I did. Enjoy every aspect of it, and I'm so happy I did do it. But I also was like low key kind of happy was over because I'm like, Okay, I can kind of like finally like not have to stress about anything and just kind of focus on really just the house now, which is us, you know, moving out of this house and moving into a new house and just kind of like prepping for a move because we move in like four which is really gonna fly by, like it really does go by so fast. So I'm really just trying to prep for that and understand that that's our main priority right now. And yeah, that's just like something that I really wanted to get out of the way. Was just my birthday, and yeah, we had literally the best time ever. If you guys didn't see on Instagram or TikTok, I ended up renting a barn because here in Ottawa, I feel like a lot of the wedding venues or just venues in general, are very like country western theme. There is the odd one that's a bit modern, but I wasn't really wanting to do a modern look. I don't know, I just kind of had this urge to do like a western theme party. And I've seen a lot of like Pinterest images of people doing like western theme like bacherettes or western theme engagement parties, and I'm like, you know what, I'm going to a Western theme for my thirtieth but make it like western elegance themes. So everyone dresses up. No one had any idea what the theme was when they showed up. I actually had cowboy hats that I ordered for everybody. Everyone got to pick up a cowboy hat. I had like cute little champagne glasses with cowboy hats on them. That way they can grab a glass of champagne, which kind of brings in the elegance aspect. And then obviously like the barn was very elevated. It wasn't like a rustic barn. It was very modernized. We had a cute photo back drop, we had a live band, we had casino tables, like.
Speaker 3: It was truly such a fun night.
Speaker 1: We had about fifty five people come, which was the perfect amount of people. The barn was actually quite small, like it wasn't like overly big. It was perfect for like a reception for a wedding basically right, so it was still big, but just like the perfect size for fifty five people, Like if there was one hundred people in there, it definitely would have felt very claustrophobic.
Speaker 2: We had a dance floor.
Speaker 1: Going, we had obviously a bar going, and we had like a little get ready room so I could get ready in there before people started.
Speaker 3: To show up.
Speaker 1: I hired a photographer because I didn't want to have to stress about photos throughout the night, So I had a photographer to take all my picks, which was great. And then one of my best friends, Laurie, she works for an agency and like manages social medi the accounts and help some like film content, and she offered to help me for my birthday, which was so so incredible to have her help throughout the night for content, just because again I didn't want to have to stress about that. And so we spent like twenty five minutes before people started to show up doing like solo photos content and then literally as we were done, a lot of people were showing up. But I'm like, okay, this is perfect, like literally the perfect timing. I didn't want to have to like film content with all my friends being there, even though they don't care, like they know obviously it's my job. But the point is is that everything kind of flowed with the perfect timing. And then the party went till like twelve thirty, I want to say, and by the time we like cleaned up the venue got home, it was like two thirty in the morning, which I never stay up that late, Like, oh my goodness, I was so tired. And of course Zach and I were like craving a and w at two o'clock in the morning, and we sat in the drive through for like forty five minutes because there was like a family of twelve in this minivan, and of course, no one's going to a drive through one am, so I'm sure there wasn't that much staff.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we like sat in that.
Speaker 1: Drive through for forty five minutes. We're like, oh my god, this was such a stupid idea. And then we got home and we ate the sweep ptato fries and burgers and we're like, okay, wait, this was worth it. Anyways, we just had a really fun night and I felt like it was hungover the next day, which I definitely wasn't because I only had like a few drinks. But I felt like I was more hungover from like being tired, you know what I mean, Like when you feel like you haven't gone enough sleep and you just feel exhausted. That's exactly how I felt on Sunday. And of course it was Easter and we had like Easter plans with family, and I'm like, I feel so hungover right now, even though I'm not, I'm just like hungover from being tired. And the last thing I wanted to do was like put makeup on my face and go to a dinner.
Speaker 3: But we did it.
Speaker 1: We showed up for family. We had the best time and a great Easter. Anyways, I think the greatest gift of all from that weekend was it was Easter weekend, and I honestly wasn't expecting a lot of people to come because of it being Easter. I assumed a lot of people had Easter plans with family, but I literally had basically everybody show up. I think I only had like six or seven guests that couldn't come, and that was it. Like everybody showed up, like after Easter dinner. It's like they would make the effort to come to the venue to you know, celebrate me, celebrate the night, and it just meant so much to me to like see all my friends actually like make the effort to come, And that was the greatest gift of all, just seeing all my friends there and being able to celebrate my thirtieth going into a new decade, and yeah, I'm just so excited to see what this year brings and what this new decade brings. So incredibly grateful to also do that with Zach.
Speaker 3: So I think it's going to be the.
Speaker 1: Best years yet and I can't wait to share more of my life with you guys throughout my thirties. Okay, so now let's get into today's episode, which is really just about feeling yourself again. And I wanted to share this journey of me getting back into a routine and just thought it'd be a good opportunity just to kind of really chat about things that I'm doing this spring to feel myself again and just find motivation again. So firstly, let's talk about April goals for a second, because I think writing down three goals each month is the best way to keep yourself motivated. In my opinion, I always give myself three goals each month because for me, that's what feeds my motivation. It's like something that I can look back at and reflect on, Okay, what was my goal this month? Like what do I want to be able to do for myself? And then I feel like it creates a consistent habit of doing something. And then obviously being consistent is better than just like having the odd motivation times, you know what I mean, Like, being consistent at something is really the key to success in life in my opinion.
Speaker 3: So last month, one.
Speaker 1: Of my biggest goals was to manage my stress, and I personally think I did a really good job at that. I personally had a really busy month with work. I had a lot of brand deals coming in, and I actually turned down a lot of work opportunities because I told myself that I was going to slow down this month. It wasn't something that I wanted to you know, over commit to things and then put myself in a very stressful situation again. So I was really proud of myself for that, because I am that kind of person where I don't like to say no to work opportunities, but I had to put my health first and you know, manage my stress levels. And you know, I was also figuring out ways to meditate. You know, I found like YouTube videos that were like ten minutes and I would do that like twice a week, just to really focus on my breathing. And one thing that I tend to do when I'm stressed, and I don't know if anyone else feels this way for themselves, is that my shoulders kind of creep up and then they get like really really tight, and I almost realize, like, you know, twenty minutes later, I'm like, oh my God, like why am I so tight? And then I realize, oh, my goodness, my shoulders are like up to my ears and I guess that is a sign of like stress, Like it's something that your body does when they feel this pressure of a lot of stress coming into your body. And so I've been trying to find ways to really just like relax my shoulders, relax my body, do things that make me feel more relaxed by like doing deep breathing, doing meditations, taking a step back from things that you know, kind of like make me feel really anxious. And so this month, my goal is to really manage my anxiety.
Speaker 3: So feel like I've definitely mastered the stress.
Speaker 1: Now I'm starting to focus on how can I manage my anxiety better because I feel like I've been really anxious lately. I don't know why. I don't know what has came. Maybe it's from turning thirty. I have no idea. But one thing that I've been doing to kind of like ease my anxiety is definitely reduce my caffeine intake. So I've actually been switching my coffees to decaf coffees just because that was something that I noticed that it really spiked when I was just finishing up my coffee and I'm like, hey, well, this is a sign that's like not making the anxiety better. So I switched to decaf, so that's been helping actually a lot these past few days. I also booked a acupuncture appointment, which have you been following me on TikTok and Instagram, then you know that I had a pretty bad experience a few weeks ago with a acupuncture clinic, and you know, the guy was just doing his thing, like It's not like what he did was bad. It was more so just wasn't something that I was expecting. I was expecting a very different experience than what I had, even though what I had was still a typical acupuncture experience, I just thought it would be a little different. So a bunch of girls in Ottawa actually dms me recommending this one spot called Refine I Believe and it's in the Glebe and they said, I need to go see this girl. So I actually booked in a point with her. So I will keep you guys posted on how that goes. But I know that's going to really help manage my stress and just help really relax my body. All about relaxing, I've also been trying to get massages once a month, more so for my back injury, but also another way to relax the body not feel his stress. So we're really just trying to go into April with a more chill mindset again, removing any anxiety stress that I've been feeling. Also kind of unfollowing people that maybe make me feel a little bit anxious. I kind of wanted to talk about that for the next goal, which is not putting too much pressure on myself to be perfect, because there's definitely a lot of influencers out there that I follow that like really portray their life as like this perfect life with the perfect house and the perfect partner, and like, you know, for all, I know, like some of you guys might feel that way about me and how I portray myself on social media. But I've been really trying to not always have the most perfect content. I've been trying to kind of branch out and also show the moments where I feel more real and I don't know, just like not have the pressure of like filming the most perfect video ever. I've been trying to do more like talking style videos, longer vlogs. I don't know, it's just something I've been like really gravitating towards. And it's kind of obviously a change in my content, which can sometimes be scary when you change things up a bit. I've also just been having this like urged to kind of change things up a little bit. And you know, on the days where maybe I don't feel like I want to film, I almost like want to push myself to film because it shows the real raw side to me of like still showing up and like not always being aesthetic. And I don't know, I want to be filming moments where like I feel off and like normalize that it's okay to feel off and that's just the reality. And so social media can obviously be a highlight reel where people really just show the best sides of themselves. But I really want to open up the opportunity of sharing both sides where I can still have days where I feel aesthetic and cute and have fun.
Speaker 3: But also like real raw, stressed.
Speaker 1: Anxious, you guys know what I mean. So I'm just trying to like not put too much pressure on myself. And I don't know, I've been kind of like muting people who I feel like really portray like the perfect life and all that, and it just kind of feels really good to like only follow people that I think are very authentic and very true, and I think it's okay to like, you know, unfollower mute people then maybe just don't feel right for you, if that makes sense. So I don't think there's anything wrong with that, And I think that's almost like a digital detalks and it's like never say never. Maybe you can follow them back again in the future if you're feeling a lot better with yourself. But sometimes it's okay to take a bit of a break and follow people that really bring you comfort and joy for someone that might make you feel anxious or stressed or this pressure that you have to be perfect. So that's kind of like my tie into social media and like how I want to portray myself, especially being in my thirties. I think it's like a nice way to kind of change things up, and it's always fun to do something different on social media. And then the last thing is walking outside more. I really want to get to that ten to fifteen thousand step count again. I felt like I made that a big priority last summer, where I was, you know, doing two to three walks a day, one in the morning, when at lunch, one in the evening, and.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I love being outside, I love moving my body, and obviously now that the weather's finally getting nicer, I just really want to make it a priority to get.
Speaker 3: That step count in.
Speaker 1: Again, we haven't had the most perfect spring yet, I would say, like I kind of said in the beginning, but we had a snow day yesterday, and then this morning all the snow melted because the web is getting warmer. It's just kind of like the odd day where it'll be really really nice and then really really shitty. So I'm just trying to like make it a priority where if it's like a really nice day, I need to like force myself to go outside walk get that sunlight in.
Speaker 3: And then the days that.
Speaker 1: Are like rainy or snowy, you know, I don't have to force myself. But anyways, I just really want to enjoy some sunlight, enjoy some walking, some movement, and just really prioritize that this month, because obviously April is one step closer to May, which to me, May is like the start of summer in my opinion, because the weather finally gets really nice out and more enjoyable, and April's just kind of like the small step towards that also super random. But I was at the grocery store this morning and they were setting up the greenhouse for all the flowers, and I was like, oh my gosh, this could not be more summer vibes. In my opinion, it just screamed excitement for me. I was like, oh my god, we're finally like over that hump of just the shitty winters. And anyways, it was like the best thing to see you today. It's funny because if you live in Texas or Australia or like anywhere that's like constantly warm, I feel like you don't get the high that US Canadians are feeling, or any Americans that might be living in all four seasons.
Speaker 3: There is this high.
Speaker 1: That you feel when the weather gets warmer and you've been living in the cold weather for so long, so anyways, you might not be able to relate if you live in the warmer states. But anyways, we're feeling so good here in Canada knowing that the weather's getting warmer. Let's get into my little spring refresh checklist. This is kind of like things that I am doing myself going into this season of how I can feel myself again one of them being an environment reset, So clean your space, clean your room, declutter, change your bedsheets, like do something that makes you feel like you put the effort in yourself because you're cleaning your environment. I feel like a clean home makes me feel ten times better. And when I have a messy home, I'm feeling anxious. I'm feeling stressed, like literally something that I think everyone can feel that, like the clean house is just the way we all want it to be.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: I love the idea of changing your bed sheets to a new season. So obviously, with spring around the corner, it could be fun to like change your bedding to something that makes you feel like spring is here. Whether it's like a floral bedding, you know, fun colors like pink, a sage, green, a blue, or maybe it's something that's more neutral, like going with like white bedding or stripes, like something that makes you feel like spring is here. I love changing my bedding to a new season. I feel like it just brings some excitement and joy to a new season. Decluttering is another big one. I am definitely decluttering my entire closet this weekend.
Speaker 3: I also have like a lot.
Speaker 2: Of pr that I need to get rid of.
Speaker 1: So just like a lot of stuff that is like in my room and I'm like, this needs to get out. And I also have a lot of returns, so I'm like, okay, I need to make returns and just like drop them off at.
Speaker 3: The UPS store.
Speaker 1: I need to declutter my space, like just trying to make those things a priority, just because I know if I do those things, I'm going to feel so so good after. Also, just like opening your windows again now that the weather is feeling nicer, we can actually let some fresh air in the house feels way better with the windows open in my opinion, like we'll turn the AC off and just open all the windows in the house. And there's also that nice smell that you get with fresh air. I don't know, I think it's just like one of the best feelings ever. So really, just making an environment reset a big priority, I think is the first step to a spring refresh. Another thing is a mental reset, So kind of like what I talked about earlier, but like un following and muting accounts that make you feel off. So just if there's people that just don't serve you anymore, or people that might be bothering you currently, it's okay to mute them and just follow people that make you feel good. You know, at the end of the day, our mental health is the most important thing, and.
Speaker 3: It's okay to do that.
Speaker 1: Journaling is another big one I think for me when I journal, I love to do a good brain dumb How am I currently feeling expressing my gratitude, like just being able to take those ten minutes to myself and like really write out everything I'm feeling and just like also planning my day out as well. I think it just.
Speaker 3: Feels really good to start off.
Speaker 1: My day that way, and something that I always kind of go back and forth on into my routine, which I think is very normal. I wouldn't say everybody has a consistent journal routine from January to December. I think everybody kind of has like a wave of, you know, of the routine of just kind of like making that a priority. And so I've finally gotten back into it again and I've been feeling really good just like expressing myself and finding a way to just like dump my thoughts. I think that's so so crucial, and yeah, something that I've been really trying to make a priority. Another thing is is a routine reset, which is exactly what I'm.
Speaker 3: Going through now.
Speaker 1: I feel like, now that I have gotten my strength back and I can finally start lifting weights doing reformer pulls again, I'm really trying to figure out my new routine, like what is my ideal routine going into this new season. And I'm sure a lot of you guys might be feeling the same way too. Obviously with the winter season and the spring season, I feel like there could be a huge adjustment in our routine of you know, trying to be outside more, trying to prioritize my walks more, or even changing up your workout split in general. Like I feel like sometimes there's periods of times where I'm obsessed with this one kind of workout, and then you know, over time, I kind of get bored of it and want to change it up and try something new. I used to love spinning, I now don't really have any need to do it. I just like don't crave it anymore. Now. I crave reformer pilates or strength workouts, and so now I've been trying to, you know, adjust my routine to accommodating those things for myself. So I have not done a lot of heavy weightlifting in a very long time, so this is something that's new to me that I'm bringing back into my routine, something I used to do years ago, but something that I'm really trying to prioritize. As with my back injury, it's really made me realize that I need to balance pilates and strength training and.
Speaker 2: Not just focus on one.
Speaker 1: So my goal is to really do pilates twice a week and then do a strength workout twice a week, So four days a week, I want to do an upper body day, a lower body day for strength, and then two pilates classes a week. So that's kind of how I'm like structuring my workout split when it comes to my routine. But I'm also obviously prioritizing other things, Like one thing that I really want to make a priority this month is getting outside more, making sunlight a priority, getting outside and walking more like that to me is one habit that I haven't been doing a lot of this past winter. So for me, my perfect spring morning routine would be to walk every single morning, you know, do the workout routine that I told myself I was going to do every single week. Which is four times a week, you know, eating better. Whatever the case, I be like, there's obviously like a list of things. So I always recommend that if you're the kind of person that might be out of a routine right now, write things down of how you envisioned your routine. Do you envision yourself waking up earlier? Do you envision yourself waking up later? Like kind of just like create the ideal routine for yourself along with your night routine. If there's something that you want to do in your night routine that could be different into the spring season, change it up. Like I feel like when I write things down, it's like embedded in my head better If that makes sense. I don't know if it makes sense anyone, but for me, if I write it down, I kind of like have it in my brain and I like stick to it. Creating a routine for yourself I think is ideal, and obviously making adjustments for a new season is also a big priority. Next one is an energy reset. How can we increase your energy levels?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: So is it you know, changing up your sleeping schedule? For me personally, I've really adjusted my sleep schedule. I used to wake up at like five am, which I would love to do again. Maybe in the summer, we shall see, But right now, my body's been craving like a six fifteen six thirty wake up, which for me is kind of like a sleep in. Some times I like to sleep until seven. It really just depends on the day, but I like to wake up early. I like to get my stretches in, just kind of do my routine that I've been doing in the morning. But because I wake up at that time, I also like to go to bed earlier. So I used to go to bed at like ten PM. Now I'm going to bed at like nine fifteen, nine thirty, which is wild. Some people might think that's crazy, but I don't know. My husband wakes up at like three thirty four sometimes, so he's usually a sleep by eight thirty. To be honest, I'm usually up to like nine fifteen nine thirty. But for me that's been working out really really well. I think my average has been about ten hours of sleep a night, which is really really good.
Speaker 3: I think the main goal.
Speaker 1: For everyone is usually eight, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've been getting ten, which has been incredible. So really prioritizing my sleep schedule has been a game changer for me, especially for my energy levels. Another thing that's been a game changer for me that has increased my energy levels is making sure I've been eating enough food. I think a lot of people sometimes don't realize that they're under eating. That can play a huge impact of how you feel throughout your day, and so eating enough food really does make the biggest difference. So memeal prepping again has been really nice, and I think that's just like been a huge game changer of how my energy is throughout the afternoon as well, and not having that like mid day slum. Also, just like eating the right foods is really important, So doing the research around like eating healthier meals and recipes, and of course also like aiming to find a workout routine for yourself, whether it's working out you know, two times a week, three times a week, four times a week, whatever works for you, but creating a consistent workout schedule I think is also a really big game changer when it comes to your energy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we got an environment reset.
Speaker 1: We got a mental reset, we got a routine reset, we have an energy reset.
Speaker 2: The last one is a digital reset.
Speaker 1: It is so important to really take a break from our phones and get off social media. And I think the more I feel anxious and stress, the more I realize that I need to be off my phone more and also just like prioritize, you know, being outside more, getting my walks, in keeping myself busy by doing other things versus always like scrolling on social media. I've chatted about this before, but there is a tool called the Brick. It's basically a little block that you can put on your phone that literally completely shuts down certain social media apps that you don't want to open. And I think there's like a timer that basically is set for how long you want the brick to be on, so it could be the full day, it could be a few hours. This is something that I really want to purchase for myself because I think I have a really bad habit of like naturally like going on my phone and just opening social media since I feel like I'm constantly on it with my job. But I know I need to be better at, you know, taking breaks and not being on my phone constantly. So that's definitely something that I've been trying to work on. Another thing I really need to do is clean out my camera roll. My camera roll is literally crazy. I'm sure you guys can assume with the amount of videos that I film and post, Like I pay for the highest amount of storage with Apple. I'm not even over exaggerating, and it's wild, Like my phone is so slow sometimes and I'm like, it's literally because my camerall is wild. So I try and like clean it out every month, but like I'm only deleting like maybe ten thousand things, and that's not even enough.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I need a good camera roll clean out. Sometimes I'm like, do I just buy a second phone and then like kind of like restart there, just because there's things on them obviously on my phone that I don't ever want to delete, like my wedding stuff or my.
Speaker 3: What else, my house stuff all.
Speaker 1: That, Like with this new house that we're building, obviously I want to keep all that footage for memories. I think I've actually talked about this before, and a lot of you guys commented saying that I need to get a hard drive or an external hard drive. If you commented that, please send me the link of the hard drive that you purchase for your phone. Because I literally will buy it. I have a hard drive for my YouTube videos, but I do not think it has the amount of storage that I needed to have for my phone, Like I need a massive external hard drive for all the content that I have. So please send me a link if you have a hard drive that you recommend for photos and videos off your phone. Anyways, just a digital reset, I think is so needed. And I think it's just really really important to take breaks on your phone and not be on social media too much and.
Speaker 2: Just really prioritize other things.
Speaker 1: And the last thing to me personally, like when it comes to like feeling myself again and just kind of like refreshing my mind. And you guys are gonna not laugh Begures'm like, of course Killy's gonna say that. But Pinterest is really my favorite app ever, and I've said that so many times, but I really do go on Pinterest a lot, especially during a new season, because I find it's the one app that constantly inspires me and constantly makes me feel like I'm building this life for myself that I see myself, you know, doing in a new season. So it could be outfits that I want to wear for the new season. It could be hobbies that I want to partake in into the new season. It could be things that I want to you know, style for my home into the spring season. It could be oh, like this girl buys flowers all the time. Okay, I want to be better at purchasing flowers for myself each week so I have fresh flowers in my home. Like, there's just always something on Pinterest that's always constantly inspiring me and making me feel good going into a new season. So, you know, some people might not think that that works for them, but for me personally, I do really love saving things on Pinterest during a new season, as it inspires me to kind of envision my season, right, it kind of envisions me, Okay, how do I see my spring season? How do I want to dress? How do I want to feel? What do I want to do? Like, there's so many things that I just feel constantly inspired by, and I don't really find like TikTok and Instagram really like reflect that for myself for a new season, it's always Pinterest. Pinterest is the only thing that I find really inspires me going into a new season.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of like my.
Speaker 1: Ideal spring refresh checklist of like how I envision myself feeling myself again for a new season, and things that I can do that I can control to make myself feel like myself again. Well that is today's episode. I hope you guys enjoyed it. A lot of chatting in terms of just kind of like goals that I have for myself, things that I'm doing to kind of get myself back on track now that I'm feeling motivated and ready to take on my routine again, and just finally being over that hump of my back injury and just dealing with that. It was such a difficult journey on my mental health, and I finally feel like I'm in a better state and I'm working on myself constantly, And I think that's the main goal, is that like, you're never going to feel like you're perfect. You're always going to just feel like you're working hard to create a better version of yourself. And I think that's so so normalized, and I think it's so so okay to always become.
Speaker 2: A better version of yourself.
Speaker 1: But if you're new, definitely make sure to follow me on Instagram TikTok. I'm also on YouTube, But thank you guys so much for listening to another episode. I love you all, and I will see you guys in next week's episode four