Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the thirtieth of April. You have our lord, twenty twenty six. Well, today we're going to take a look at the Supreme Court. They've made a ruling about jerrymandering. A lot of people saying, wait, this is we had set asides or based on race. This is overturning the Civil Rights Act. We're going to take a look at the implications of that, and really, what is happening with our elections? And then what is happening with our wars? As elan Omar said, she made a reference to World War eleven because somebody wrote it down, I guess, and her staff as the Roman numerals. I guess she could be forgiven because we're in the constant state of war. Perhaps we have had eleven wars since the World War, but things are only getting worse. People in Wall Street who adopted the acronym Taco, don't worry. Trump always chickens out. Tryff'sn't going to be as bad as they're now. They're saying about the war, it's not cho and we'll tell you what that means when we come up. And then open AI is talking about their plans for how super intelligent artificial intelligence is going to serve mankind. I think we've heard that before, don't we. Oh, and al Gore has switched his opinionion on climate change. We're now going to go into an ice age again. Well, let's begin with the Supreme Court. And we have the Supreme Court. First of all, before this big decision about gerrymandering that negated parts of the Civil Rights Act, the set asides for racial districting and that type of thing. First of all, the Supreme Court sided with a pro life pregnancy centers that were being targeted by the new Jersey Attorney general. This is a guy who, in response to their previous Supreme Court decision saying we're going to get the federal government out of this, overturning Roe v. Wade. This is a guy who, in response to that back in twenty twenty two, he put out consumer warnings and alarms calling people, don't go to these pregnancy crisis centers, go to Planned Parenthood instead. And he has been joined at the hip with them so much so that he was telling these different pregnancy centers that he was demanding and threatening them with contempt of court and other things like that, that they had to give him all kinds of information about their donor list. So the Supreme Court has now unanimously backed a group of faith based pregnancy centers in New Jersey to allow them to challenge this in court.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they needed to have the Supreme Court's permission to challenge this, but evidently some of the courts said they didn't have standing or something. They appealed that. I'm not sure exactly the basis of it, but what was it. The core of all this was really heinous. As I said before, there were twenty eight categories of documents being demanded by the New Jersey Attorney General, including records with donors' names, phone numbers, addresses, and places of employment. The sweeping subpoena did not explain why the Attorney journal sought these records. It also warned twice the failure to comply may render the group liable for contempt of court and for other penalties. So the guy who did this, the Attorney General in New Jersey, a democratic course, His name is Plaquin. He strongly poor abortion. It issued the consumer alert that I mentioned before. After the reversal of Roby Wade in twenty twenty two, he'd announced pregnancy centers. His office collaborated on the notice with Planned Parenthood, and he urged women to discuss distrust pro life centers, go to the pro death centers. That's where you really need to go. Just amazing. Karen worked as a volunteer for one of these pregnancy counseling places, and you know, they're just trying to help people. They're not trying to kill anybody. But that's what Clanned Parenthood is killing for hire, and it's just it truly as amazing what these people are doing. The Supreme Court said that plack and subpoena caused an ongoing injury to the pregnancy center's First Amendment rights and sent the case back to the lower courts for further proceedings consistent with this opinion. So perhaps they lost in the New Jersey courts and they appealed to Supreme Court. The Supreme Court does do that from time time, they say here's what we think about this, unanimously, maybe you should rethink this at the lower court level. So perhaps that's what's going on. An official demand for private donor information is enough to discourage reasonable individuals from associating with a group. It's enough to discourage groups from expressing dissident views, said Justice Neil Gorsich. I would imagine they could apply that same logic to the eighty six forty seven charges that are out there as well. We'll talk about that later, but anyway, there was a brief that was filed the GOP states, several of them, and filed to Friends of the Court brief. There was also a friend of the Court briefs filed by Democrats, and you had a lot. You had eighteen Democrat state attorneys general, led by the Massachusetts Attorney General Andrea Joy Campbell, backed New Jersey's efforts to intimidate and so just think about that. That's why I say, when you look at the state elections, that is really crucial. Don't ignore the power of the states to be evil or to be a defender of what is right. The state elections and local elections really do matter a lot. The US Conference of Catholic Bishops, Arizona Legislature, and various other pro life groups have supported the Center, who was appealing this and saying we're not going to be forced to turn over all of our records to you, which then brings us to the Supreme Court decision that everyone is talking about, and that is the weakening of the Voting Rights Act. The Supreme Court says AP this is their establishment media version of what happened. The Supreme Court on Wednesday hollowed out a landmark Civil rights era law that had increased minority representation in Congress and elsewhere, striking down a majority black congressional district in Louisiana, opening the door for more redistricting across the country that could aid Republican efforts to control the House. And of course, in the wake of this, you had Marshall Blackburn, senator from North Carolina. In North Carolina lived there for so long I think I still do. A senator from Tennessee who's running for governor here in Tennessee. She immediately said, we need to make sure that there are no Democrat representatives from Tennessee. There's only one that is out of Memphis, and so we can see how this is going to be used. Here's my opinion about all this stuff. As a matter of fact, in Nashville or strongholds for Democrats, and they have a large proportion of black people who live in those cities as well. And what happened was that you had a Democrat representative from Nashville that was redistricted out of their district. He said, Well, in spite of all the polls showing how popular he was against his opponent, he said, with the redistricting, we couldn't get around that. And that's the way it really does work. Folks, you know, think about this in the broader terms, because this happens both ways for both parties. And I saw this happen in North Carolina. I've talked about this many times. In two thousand and eight, Obama carried North Carolina, but by the midterms, people didn't like what they saw. So what happened was it was a backlash in North Carolina. In twenty ten, all the elections went to Republicans except for congressional races. It was the first time Republicans that had control of the state House and Senate since the Civil War, since reconstruction, the very first time, and that was the backlash on it. However, in spite of this massive sea change of people going from Democrat to Republican in North Carolina, you had zero change in the congressional delegation. But twenty ten was a census year, and so the new Republican majority redistricted after that, and then after that the next election you had a big change in the congressional makeup that shifted towards Republicans. Now is what's the lesson of that? Well, the lesson is is that even though when you look at the election in twenty ten, even though North Carolina was swinging heavily Republican, not a thing changed in congressional representation because of the Democrats jerry mannering. And then when the Republicublicans did the gerrymandering, it went the other way, and the Democrats began suing over and over again. You know, probably ever since then, they've been suing about redistricting. I don't like jerry mandering. I don't like the government. I don't like a political party picking the voters for any reason, for race, for political affiliation, for any of these reasons. They do the same type of thing that they do to juries, where they rig the jury by jury selection. You after stand, the way that elections are corrupted is far deeper and earlier than electronic voting or voting by mail. Those are just additional cherries on the top of a massive pile of excrement. Folks, the UH when you look at what they actually do, they pick the voters with the jerry mandering, and they can make sure that their party gets elected. That ought to be a stop right there. They say, we're not going to do jerry mandering. We're not going to do it for race, we're not going to do it for anything else. Of course they typically do it by party, but I feel that what they ought to do is the only way you're going to shut down jerry mandering is to tell them you're going to draw contiguous geographical districts. You're not going to have these winding snakes that run down a road and hop from one side to the other, you know, picking the people one by one, because they have the ability to do that with computers, and so you have to say, you're just going to have these large geographical areas that are going to be numerically based. You're going to have about the same number of people in this district as we do over here, but you're going to be forbidden from looking at any characteristics of these people. You can't look at their race, their political party, you can't look at their their religious affiliation. Whatever information you can get, and they can get a lot of information. Believe me, that's the whole purpose of geospacial intelligence. They've been working on that since the late nineteen nineties, and now with artificial intelligence, they have the ability to go much deeper. So we've got to stop that. We're going to make it illegal for the people who are drawing up these congressional districts to look at anything other than a just gross headcount. We're going to have about the same number of voters in each of these congressional districts, end of story. If you do anything else, you're going to be pawns in the hands of these two corrupt political parties that I despise. You should despise them as well. You should look at what both of these parties have done the longest time, and I don't want to have anything to do with them and not give them the ability to determine who the voters are going to be in a district, who's going to get on the ballot. They control that very heavily, who's going to get into the debates. I mean, if we don't if we can't select the candidates instead of them selecting the voters, if we don't have an open ballot, if we don't have open debates, what's the point of an election. That's the real bottom line here. So don't get caught up in the civil rights stuff and racial quotas and districts. They shouldn't know anything about you. It ought to just be a head count situation. That's what I believe about this. No rigging is the only way that you're going to be able to stop the gerry mandering, something that was done from the very beginning. I mean, they didn't have that kind of granular information, but it started at the very beginning of America. Jerry Mandering has been around forever. They were the ones who came up with that. They drew a district the guy said, looks like a salamander, and so they called it jerry mandering. I don't know if the guy's name was Jerry, but the you know, you can do that type of thing by figuring out, well, I know that in the city the people are predominantly voting for one particular party of other, typically Democrats, So we're going to go through this city. I'm going to include that that's going to be a safe congressional district for theocrats. It's what they would do. But you need to as much as you can prohibit that, and certainly prohibit them from going down to the granular detail that they're currently doing, where they can go down the street and jump from one side to the other. It was that way thirty forty years ago when I was running for Congress. They had a congressional district in North Carolina that did exactly that. It snaked through and I forget the name of the road, but it just followed this road, jumping from one side to the other, picking the political party that they wanted to stick into that congressional district. So they go back to Lyndon Johnson's civil rights thing lost sixty years ago, And I guess got to say that if if I see anything with Lyndon Johnson's signature on it, I would immediately throw it in the trash can. Maybe that's what's happening about out of here. That's right, deep Sick's that eighty six that? Yeah, So anyway, this is this is something that was a pretty strong decision by the Supreme Court. Kagan said, the upshot of the decision is that states can, without legal consequence, systematically dilute minority citizens voting power. Let me just say that the jury mandering dilutes everybody's voting power. What the jury mandering does is that empowers these political parties, and of course they fight each other, but they're not about responding to us. We have absolutely nothing that no input into this. We can't pick the candidates, we can't see them debate each other, and they picked who the voters are going to be in a particular district, and you can't get around that. Quite frankly, it's such a powerful thing that they do. Meanwhile, the response from Republican in the White House says, this is a complete and total victory for the American voters. Well, no, actually it isn't, because there's still as long as they're doing jury mandering, as long as they've got the ability to look at various factors. I mean, the other thing they can do they can play games with not just with race, they can look at your income and other things like that and make assumptions about that. So it is a sordid business, this divvying up by race, said John Roberts. Well, the reality is is that they're divvying up this by a political party. That's what's really happening. The political parties have been have assumed and usurped a lot of powers that they should never have. So I guess it's back to Marsha Blackburn and this is what it looks like, and this is what it's going to look like. The opposite of this is what it's going to look like in Democrat states. You think this is only going to go one way if you're caught up in this partisan nonsense. Again, the founders of this country wanted to have nothing to do with political parties, partisan clubs, and all the rest of the stuff that everybody wants to identify with. It was anathema to them. So she says she's calling for a special legislative session to eliminate all Democrat House seats in Tennessee. Well, that shouldn't be her decision and it shouldn't be the politician's decision. Again, that tells you right there, they don't want elections. Right, We're going to decide how many the other party is going to have, and you see this happening everywhere. It's happening in Texas, it's happening in Florida's happening in California on the other side, and you've got some Democrat states are doing this as well. And as a part of this, that's why I talked about the Memphis Representative Stephen Cohen. He is the only one out of the congressional delegation from Tennessee. They have eight Republicans and one Democrat. That's one Democrat too many. She says, well, I would not necessarily disagree with that. I would just disagree with her methods, which I think are really important. I think the means that you do is more important than the end. In most cases, the end has never justifies the means, and I think this is the wrong way to go about this. They want to double down now on jerry mandry, and so we're going to take a quick break and.
Speaker 4: Hold on before we do that. We've got many comments, and of course there's something very special happening today. It is my dad's birthday, and so we say happy birthday, David Night, and we have many many birthday wishes, which you're going to get to now exactly. You gotta have a little fanfare now and then North American House Hippos now monthly supporter on Rumble. Thank you very much, Hi boost says, Happy birthday David. Wally Wallrice, Happy birthday d k and he says that twice than Steichen for twenty. Happy Birthday David. Steve evs oh gosh, Happy birthday, David Kuda Bing. Happy birthday, David. I'm Marty. Thank you very much for the tip. That's very generous, he says, Happy birthday David. Have a fire extinguisher on cake standby just in case, Hi handy, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: I actually did that. I think by turn fifty. We tried to get fifty candles on the cake. Couldn't get them all lit before. Once I burned down into the cake.
Speaker 4: You got to blow hard and blow fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm blow hard. Yeah, I thought it could work.
Speaker 4: Be my valentine says, Happy birthday David. North American House Hippo. He says, I had, and thank you very much for that tip. He says, I had previously mentioned the robot dragons where I work in their applicability to police robot technology, but at least they couldn't fly or breathe fire. Well now they can fly the fire coming soon, I suppose.
Speaker 2: And he works down in Orlando. I'm not sure which one of the parks they're doing that at. Maybe they're doing that. Universal's got a Harry Potter thing. Maybe that's where that's happening to be. Yeah, it's going to get kind of crazy, real fast at these parks, I think as the robot technology goes. Of course we've all always had Do we still have that anymore? I still have the Olaf dying on the road. Yeah, we got this. While we're talking about robotic technology at the various parks, take a look at this as is Olof the Snowman, and they've actually created a little robotic snowman. But of course these are early days and Olof is on the bleeding edge of technology. There he is talking to people waving us stick arms and oh and his nose falls off and all the rest of this. So yeah, that's hopefully that won't happen to the flying dragons. I mentionine, they're much larger and it'd be more consequential if they crashed to the ground.
Speaker 4: Irs machine Gun, thank you very much for the tip, and he says, happy birthday, Stealth Patriot. Happy birthday David, and prayers for good health and if I tire in seventeen seventy six from Kick, Happy birthday DK mL to you and your family. Not sure what mL is. Much love, much love that makes sense, I'm.
Speaker 2: Guessing, I'm guessing. Well, thank you for that, and thank you for the prayers. And by the way, I've got this piece of paper here to remind me of We're gotten for the last couple of days to mention it on the show. But a longtime supporter of the show, Dave and am Marie. Dave is having surgery scheduled for tomorrow and I won't go into the details of it, but it is a very serious surgery and he says, by God's healing hand, I'll be coming home. And so I would just like to ask you to pray for David and for Ammory and that this would go well, that they would be at peace, and that God would give them a peace, and that God would be their healery. You know, we go to these physicians and they treat us. We need to understand that it is God that heals us. We should always look to God for that. And so that is our prayer for David, and also peace for Anne Marie, Peace for David as well as he's looking at the surgery. So sorry to hear that, but David, when you return home, let us know. Okay, let us know how that went. And I want to thank Mary ellen Moore because she is matching funds today. Mary ellen Moore is with free minds film dot com and I just want to tell you about one of the documentaries. They've got several documentaries that are there. We've got a trailer for one of them, do we, Travis, I got ready to play Shadow Ring and this is about the history of the CFR, history of false flag wars, many other things that are still happening today. Why are they happening because they're going unchecked and why are they going unchecked because a lot of people don't understand it yet. And so it's very important to have these documentaries, to pass them around and share them. And so you can go to freemindfilms dot com and you can buy the film or you can go there and you can watch it for free with commercials. And we got a trailer for that, by the way, Yeah, go ahead and play the trailer if you can.
Speaker 5: I did part of the reason we went into Iraq was the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn't, but he had the capacity to make weapons of masters.
Speaker 2: But talked about the human.
Speaker 5: Suffering Iraq, and I also talk to need to advance a freedom agenda.
Speaker 6: Who have any people being paid by the CIA who are contributing to the national news services APE and.
Speaker 5: UPI Well, again, I think we're getting into the kind of details Chairman that Dad prefer to handle an executive session.
Speaker 1: The event seems to be something other than what it truly is.
Speaker 7: They're playing chess.
Speaker 8: Well, we're not even playing checkers yet.
Speaker 5: Either you were with us or you were with the terrorists.
Speaker 9: You're not getting critical mass and less because if you listen to most media, a conspiracy theorists or conspiracies are all urban legends.
Speaker 10: I think that we have noticed over the years that uh, some of the events that led up to war were not accidentally.
Speaker 11: When and where Japan's strike?
Speaker 2: Could we have been lied to about everything?
Speaker 4: Is that even possible?
Speaker 7: So I hope things will fraud to begin with people get caught up in debating if MSNBC has a better perspective than Fox News or ABC NBC. These are a very narrow window of information.
Speaker 12: If you don't tell the line, if you're not official corporate media, doesn't matter how big your audience is. We're going to control the conversation. If you can be an appropriate mouthpiece for government. If you're not going to challenge the paradigm of statism, we will give you.
Speaker 4: Access, Joe.
Speaker 10: If you understand who these people are, and you understand what their mission is and how they think and what their ideology is, then most of the mysteries of the modern world, how come we're getting into this mess? Or why are we doing this? And so for they become easy to answer.
Speaker 8: And every one of those people knew was a lie, and they sacrifice the lives of sixty thousand American boys.
Speaker 10: All human authority is jurisdictional and limited.
Speaker 12: The fact is the superclass exists. That's the problem.
Speaker 10: What kind of world government will this be? It might even be worse than war.
Speaker 11: Without a massive shift in global consciousness.
Speaker 13: It's impossible.
Speaker 11: If you had a one world government, it would set up the most unrestrained tyranny in history.
Speaker 2: That's right, one world government and the most unrestrained tyranny in history. That is what we're looking at, folks, that we're right on the cusp of that. People need to understand where this is coming from. And of course, ultimately the power that is behind all this, the greatest conspiracy is Satanic and we have to understand that that is the foundational thing. So we should not be surprised when we see these the satanic child ritual abuse, the pedophiles, and all the rest of this stuff. This is what these people are. And as you look at the push for psychedelics and other things like that true pharmachea true sorcery that's out there, and you look at the reinvention, in my opinion, of the Tower of Babel, that's basically the way these people see artificial intelligence. They are going to become like God. That's the age old lie in the Garden of Eden, and that's the same lie that we saw the pride the hubris of the Tower of Babel. And you know, quite frankly, when you look at artificial intelligence, that really has provided kind of a debabbelizer, which is what Scott Adams talked about, was it's kind of Doug Adams. Doug Adams talked about in Hitchhiker's Guy in the Galaxy. You don't even need to put a fish in your ear. It just debabilizes everything. So again we're.
Speaker 4: What do you want to put a fish in your ear?
Speaker 2: Why would you want to hear what these people know this world have to say about it? But of course that's where we are right now. But where we are right now is at the point we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back folks. After this quick break.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 14: Here news now at apsradionews dot com or get the APS Radio app and never miss another story.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, folks. Sorry to cut you off, but we have more comments and tips. G Talent sixty thanks making the breath exactly. Happy birthday David from G Talent sixty. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yes oh in sixty one, thank you very much, says Happy birthday David. And Wally Walrice, thank you, he says, double up. Thank you all very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. And I don't want to thank Ryan for that clock that he got us. We're thought where should we put it, and we thought, well, we don't have a background at all for Travis, and so Travis set up the video camera there and that's going to be our background in there. Thank you so much, Ryan, I really do appreciate that. For the love of the road. You'll see him various four formats that are there, But thank you so much for that. Let's talk about the war. Of course, Trump is now telling his age to prepare for an extended blockade of Iran. This is exactly the opposite of what the doctor has ordered for the help of the global economy. An extended blockade is not good for anybody. It's not even good for Trump. He's going to wind up killing the Republican Party, and so perhaps that's the purpose. The more I look at this guy, the more I think that he is a Manchurian candidate for the globalists and the Democrats. Certainly is working out that way, and so much so that Wall Street has a new Akerman acronym instead of a taco. You're not talking about nachos. And this is not your economy right here that we're saying is not going to be one that you want. Trump has instructed AIDS to prepare for an extended blockade of Iran, said US officials. Targeting Iran's coffers in a high risk bid to compel a nuclear capitulation. Tehran has long refused to do so. Well, Quite frankly, they had. They had had inspectors there, which Israel has never had inspectors look at anything that they do. They were open with the books, and US intelligence as well as international inspectors said they're not doing what they're being accused of by Netanyahu. And you also had the guy that they now assassinated had put out as a religious leader as well as a political leader. He had put out a fatwah against nuclear weapons. But when you look at it now, I think every nation on Earth, especially in the Middle East, has to come to the conclusion that the only way we can stop from being attacked by Israel or by the United States under false pretenses just to have nuclear weapons. Nobody's talking about attacking Pakistan, for example. And so when we look at this, remember we had people like Ben Shapiro mocking those of us who are saying this is a quagmire, this is a path to a global depression, a global war. He said, Oh, listen to these doom and gloomers. No, it's going to be in and out. It'll be real quick, it'll be a piece of cake, right, and said, these statements by Ben Shapiro are not going to age well. And we'll play those again for you in a little while. But tomorrow is the day, supposedly.
Speaker 4: The real question is what statements of Ben Shapiro's have aged.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't think of any. But you know, tomorrow is the magic day. Right. We have a constitution says that Congress will declare war. They've ignored that and they pass their own law, which again, you can't you know, you can't just ignore the Constitution and be a legitimate government. The government in Washington, folks, is completely illegitimate. Republicans and Democrats are usurpers. They have no authority. They swear to hold the Constitution, that immediately ignore it on everything. You even had a Speaker of the House, the squeaker that's in the House, Mike Johnson saying we can't have search warrants. Can you imagine how long that would take if we encumbered law enforcement? Yes, I can imagine encumbering law enforcement. I can imagine that's what exactly needs to be done. But the utter contempt that the Speaker of the House has for this is just jarring if you look at it, and so tomorrow. So they ignore the Constitution and the fact that Congress needs to declare war and they passed a War Powers Act. It says that the president can go to war without Congress, but he can only do so for sixty days unless they agree to it. Well, guess what day sixty is tomorrow. They're not really even talking about it, and the mainstream media is not really talking about it either. I've only seen as I look around, I only see one article that is talking about this impending deadline that is happening tomorrow. Of course, you know they're going to find some way to just rubber stamp it or to move on, or to ignore it. I mean, if they can ignore the Constitution, can't ignore their own law that they created. I guess they can. Who's going to stop him? Trump is not planning on stopping I mean, he knows tomorrow is day sixty. He's not worried about any of the stuff. He's planning to extend this blockade, this Trump embargo, the Trump embargo is going to be much worse than the OPEC embargo. I said this from day one. It involved a much bigger blockage than ever happened with Opek, and because of the war that is there, because of the constant antagonizing of Iran, and that's exactly what is happening. You know, Ron says, don't attack our oil facilities, or we will attack everybody else's well facilities. So why they do they attack Iran's oil facilities because Israel wants the entire region destroyed like Gaza so they can take it. In recent meetings, including a Monday discussion in the Situation Room, Trump opted to continue squeezing Iran's economy. Well, just understand that you're also squeezing the global economy. You're also squeezing the pocketbooks of Americans, and the Trump administration doesn't care about either one of those. If they can destroy Iran's economy, they're more than happy to destroy the global economy. They're more than happy to destroy your household budget. If they can do that, that means absolutely nothing to them. So Wall Street is looking at this and they came up with the acronym Taco. Trump always chickens out that was about the tariffs, and that was meant to assuage people's concerns that the stock market was getting rocked from one direction to the other, as Trump would put on tariffs and take them off, and put them on, and take them off, ramp them up over one hundred percent, then drop them again. It was absolute chaos. So to try to stop the chaos of his capricious, arbitrary whims, acting as a dictator, acting as a king, they said, don't worry, Taco. Trump always chickens out. Don't worry, you know, don't In other words, ignore this guy. Whatever he's telling you is a lie, and he's going to change it in a little while, so don't trade on this. But he has really royal the markets with this oil stuff. And so now they've got another one Nacho, which means not a chance that horror moves will open, right, And that's the bottom line. He's going to keep this thing blocked one way or the other. And of course Mark Levin was very proud of the fact. I know, I ain't telling him to do a blackade. So I was like, yeah, okay, let's give Mark Levin the credit he deserves. It's just like Trump bragging about the vaccine. I'm the father of the vaccine. I created that thing. It's like, okay, all those deaths are on your head then, and we look at Mark Levin the global depression, the deaths that are coming from that's all going to be on his head as well. So Bloomberg columnist Javier Blass revealed Nacho on Wednesday. He said he didn't come up with it. It was a trader who told him that's what they were talking about on Wall Street. And again, not a chance or moves opens. So he said, the shockwave has been sent through global markets. Well. Prices extended their rally on Wednesday, Brent crude climbing above one hundred and fourteen dollars a barrel, the US benchmark West Texas Intermediate surpassing one hundred and three dollars a barrel. You know, when all this again, Iran said, you're going to see oil at two hundred dollars a barrel, And now you've got some financial end lists and banks saying yeah, we could see oil at two hundred dollars a barrel. This is another thing that was poo pooed by the Zionist and the warmongers. Oh, I don't worry about that. It's not a problem. This is going to be a piece of cake.
Speaker 4: What They meant was it's not a problem for them. You know, they have an unlimited amount of money to play with. Uh, that's right, don't worry about it. We'll be fine.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Well, wasn't really concerned about you in the first place, Bud.
Speaker 2: That's right. Gasoline prices have surged by forty percent in just two months because of what Trump has done. In twenty twenty five, Wall Street coined the code Taco to try to keep the market cool. But now they're looking at this and they're saying, well, this guy is completely out of his mind. Trump is threatening steep tariffs, the markets plunge, and days later he backs off in a way that prompts a rebound. That was what Taco was about. However, with the hormevez Impass, it's very different. The frustrated president has gyrated between claims that Tehran is begging for him to end his blockade, and then he switches around. He has outbursts that are threatening to have more strikes and to kill everybody in the entire civilization if they don't reopen hor moves. So what is it? You know, this is the thing about Trump. He can't get to a speech without contradicting himself. Clearly, you know we're winning, but hey, if you guys don't help us, there's going to be consequences for Nathan and all these countries that don't help us. And the same thing happens really with Pete Hegseth. He went before Congress and they ask him questions about the war. And notice how this guy and just a little two minute speech completely he tells two different contradictory lies in two minutes because he can't make up his mind which liar he's going to follow. Is he going to follow the Trump lies or is he going to follow the net and Yahoo lies? So he tells lies from both of them, and both of them are telling different stories.
Speaker 7: Nuclear facilities have been obliterated underground, they're buried, and so we know where any.
Speaker 8: Nuclear material be claiming that time we're watching second here, we had to start this war, you just said sixty days ago because the nuclear weapon was an imminent threat. Now you're saying that it was completely obliterate.
Speaker 7: It had not given up their nuclear ambitions, and they had a conventional shield of.
Speaker 8: Thousands of operation midnight and we a moment nothing of substance, and they're missing in the same place we were before.
Speaker 7: So much so their facilities are bombed and obliterated. Their their ambitions continued, and they're building a conventional shield.
Speaker 1: Let me try again.
Speaker 4: It's the North Korea strategy.
Speaker 7: You know this very well. The North Korea strategy was used conventional missiles to prevent anybody from challenging them, so.
Speaker 4: They could slow walk their way to a weapon.
Speaker 7: President Trump saw Iran at its weakest moment, took an action to ensure in a way that only the United States of America could do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what Hegseeth is doing is the George W. Bush strategy, that is to just lie about weapons of mass destruction. So first he wants to say that it is eminent we have to attack, because that's what Netanyahu has been lying about for thirty plus years. You know, any week now they're going to have a nuclear weapon, and so it's eminent and we have to attack right now. But then Trump told everybody he wiped out all of their nuclear facilities, so it can't be both. And heg Seth is going to pretend that he doesn't know that he just caught himself in a contradictory lie. But we all see it. I think he knows it too. I hate to think the guy is so incredibly stupid that he doesn't understand how the lie they made. But of course we look at ilhan Omar. She made an interesting comment about World War eleven this week.
Speaker 15: The last time the Alien Enemies Act was invoked, it was used to detain and deport German, Japanese Italian immigrants doing ward War eleven.
Speaker 13: Welcome to the Quality Leering Center, sheez a graduate, A proud graduate of the Quality Leering Center World War eleven.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it feel nice knowing these are the types of people that wield power over us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad ilhan Omar is in office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be very frustrating to think that politics was the highest power that's out there. But we know there is a higher power, no doubt about it. Well, two hundred dollars oil, not cho could tip the world into recession, says one global bank. Of course, we don't need the word of a global bank. We already know that anybody with any common sense knows that the prospect of oil reaching two hundred dollars a barrel doesn't seem so far fetched now, given the front month of Brent oil contract was trading at over one hundred and fourteen dollars a barrel on Wednesday, up eighty eight percent so far this year. Trump did that. Trump did that for Nett Yahoo. You know, Ron said two hundred quite some time ago. Again, as I said, Ben Shapiro poopooing that Desigon is poopooing that it's going to be so easy. They said. But even in the base case, where oil prices don't reach this high, the French Bank expects a first half average of over one hundred dollars. The global economy is dangerously close to how the BMP. The French Bank defines a recession. They're forecasting three percent GDP growth. They define a recession as anything that is less than two and a half percent. So we're splitting hairs and statistics here, and depending on how you calculate it and measure it, just like the inflation rate or the unemployment rate, we have armies of bureaucrats who can spend and twist that data to give the result that they want. But we know what it looks like. The two hundred dollars scenario is joined by two other related possible causes of a recession, worsening supply chain bottlenecks and tightening monetary response policy and response to inflationary pressures. So both of these things could happen. These drivers would likely be concurrent and would reinforce each other in the event of a more prolonged conflict. One case in point is helium. Of course, the direct input into microchip productions we point out from the very beginning, but you have shortages of rubber and chemical components have already been reported in Asia so far. Some of the chip manufacturers have gone to great links to say, we're not worried about helium yet we have some supplies of that yet. However, they've already seen shortages of rubber and chemical components in Asia. The war could also affect, of course, food prices, grain prices in the northern hemisphere as they are trying to purchase fertilizer. But Trump is in full Nacho mode. Not a chance or moves opens. And that's where we are with this guy that's lied us into war yet again. How many times do they tell the same lies about weapons of mass destruction, the same lies about Iran and nuclear weapons, and you know, they're lying when they go back and they look at and we see this same type of thing happening with al Gore and the climate change people. They cherry pick their time range, you know, they pick a point that is to their advantage in the statistics so they can show the trend that they want. So they go back at a point where they had a little mini ice age and that's their start point. And so then they make the case that there is global warming until now now, since that hasn't been happening, al Gore is flipping the narrative at this point. But they did the same thing with a war agenda. You always have a trump and all these people go back forty seven years to nineteen seventy nine and say, you know, for forty seven years, look at what Iran's doing. They just, out of the clear blue sky, they attacked our embassy. Don't know why they did that at all. They don't want to go back to where our involvement with Iran began in nineteen fifty three. And so we've had seventy three years of America bringing in tyranny, a police state, a surveillan state, king, all the rest of the stuff. Overthrowing their elections, doing a coup. That's the true history, and it makes all the difference in the world. What your starting point is. Just like with the climate people, well, Trump's approval rating, whatever the starting point was, that is now sinking to new lows as Iran war is driving affordability concerns for Americans. Like I said, he doesn't care about the American economy, he doesn't care about the global economy, and perhaps he doesn't even care about the midterms. If he's going to keep down going down this path, perhaps the only thing he cares about is pleasing net Yahoo, because otherwise none of this stuff makes any sense. As John Meersheimer said, why does Israel spend so much lobbying money and buying of politicians. What's because the things that they want us to do are not in our interests. If they were in our interests, they would need to pay the politicians to do them. Politicians would be more than happy to do things that are in our interests. But if they're going to work against the interest of Americans, if they're going to work against the interest even of the global economy, they need to be paid. And that's the purpose of APEC. And the rest of these organizations. So again, you look at Trump's approval, it ought to be inversely proportional to the price of gas at the pump, and it may be working out that way. As one goes up, the price goes up, his approval should go down. I hope it does. Trump's approval rating has dipped to a new low as Iran war is driving affordability concerns for Americans, as the lowest approval rating of Trump that the Polling Partnership has found since he returned for his second time, and that specifically about their view on Trump's handling of inflation and rising prices. Only twenty one percent of the people approved. That's not a good thing. You don't want to be with the twenty percent. You want to be with the eighty percent. Maybe somebody needs to explain that math. I guess you know, he and his advisers are looking at it goes well, you know, there's a couple of different ways you can calculate percentage. Right, these are the people telling us that he did a six hundred percent reduction in prices. They're probably telling him that the twenty one percent approval rating is a good thing. Two months Since the US and Israel began launching strikes against Iran, Washington and Tehran have struggled to even get to the negotiating table. Every day, Americans are feeling the burden of the costly military campaign rights. The independent out of the UK diesel is up to five dollars and forty six cents a gallon, which can lead to increased grocery prices, shipping costs, even the costs of homes and renovations. Because the construction industry as well as the farms are very reliant on diesel fuel. Energy prices caused inflation have marched the sore, but Trump has brushed it off as fake inflation. Yeah, fake inflation. He's a fake present. Everything this guy says is a lie. Even within one speech he contradicts himself multiple times. Fifty three percent in the poll said the war in Iran has not been worth it. Trump has insisted that Iran poses an imminent threat to Americans. Again, once you're bragging about completely annihilating their nuclear weapons, and their nuclear weapons were not a threat to us. Didn't have any way to deliver that, And so now you know you've got everybody who has nuclear ambitions the global energy order is breaking down. There's an accelerating shift from oil market structured around economic efficiency toward an oil market that is shaped by politics and conflict. Is that really what we want? Yeah? I mean that's what Trump did with tariffs in general. Right, he moved from a with tariffs, He moved from an economy that was centered around economic efficiency to one that was going to be determined by politics and of course by conflict, as he threatened and went to war with everybody. Verbally and economically. Trump despises markets. He despises free markets, he despises free trade, He despises everything except his political dictates. A fractured Opek, a blockaded Persian Gulf. The Iran war is scrambling the long standing foundations of the oil market, ushering in a more fragmented, potentially more volatile energy world. The free flow of patroleum across oceans is out and resource nationalism is in. And for all the people who think this is great, you know, we're now going to be the big supplier of oil. Is that right? Well, we're still that's a good thing for the oil companies. Perhaps maybe it's a good thing for the government. It's not a good thing for the average American consumer. We're going to pay a lot more for everything while these people make the profits. But you've got warpete out there who is bragging about this.
Speaker 7: It's also worth saying this should not be America's fight alone. We barely use the Strait of Horme moves as a country. Our energy doesn't flow through there, but our prices do plenty of energy. Just look at the new Global Congo line headed to Texas, a beautiful picture. Europe and Asia have benefited from our protection for decades, but the time for free riding is over. America and the free world deserve allies who are capable, who are loyal, and you understand that being an ally is not a one way street, it's a two way street. We are not counting on Europe, but they need the Strait of Horror moves much more than we do, and might want to start doing less talking and having less fancy conferences in Europe and getting a boat.
Speaker 2: And you're getting a boat, he'll probably shoot you without warning and then circle back around and kill any survivors. This guy needs to do a little less talking, I think, because I have at least a little less boasting about all this stuff. Look what Pete Hegseth and the Trump administration and some of these MAGA cheer leaders are selling you is a petro version of the broken window fallacy. Oh, war is great because we go in and blow everything up. Now, look at how it boosts the economy to go back and rebuild these buildings that we destroyed. No, that doesn't make us richer, not at all. And this is not a good thing either. We may not be using oil that travels through the Strait of hor moves, but guess what if the people who are using it can't get it, that raises a price for all of us. We saw that with a Chevron executive when he was interviewed. He said, well, you know, it's a global market. You know, if the people in Europe show up at his door and want to pay more money for the oil that they don't have, they want to pay more for our oil so they have some that's our liquid petroleum, natural gas. Yeah, that's that's going to cause that competition is going to raise a price for Americans and for all products. So, yeah, that is a stupid way to look at the economics of this. But this is a guy who doesn't understand the broken windows policy. This is a guy who only wants to break as many windows as he can. Even the gop hawks are now alarmed over the Iran war fallout as the sixty day limit hits tomorrow, May day, may day, we'll see what happens. But they're pretty confident that they're going to ignore whatever the law is and they'll get whatever they want out of Congress.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm sure Trump is really sweating the fact that the Congress might not like, well, have they ever done it before? No, but you know, maybe this ton they're not going.
Speaker 2: No, There's been multiple attempts to stop this before. This always shut down, So I know they'll rubber stamp whatever he wants to do. Reports say the White House is preparing for an extended Hormuz blockade at least months longer. There now appears to be significant shift among Republicans underway, given that the nineteen seventy three War Powers Resolution requires a US president must terminate unauthorized military operations within sixty days of initiating them. Again, we don't care about the Constitution, obviously, And when they look at this, they see the average price of a gallon of gas has hit its highest level in four years. Like I said, forty percent up since he started this insanity. This is triggered talk among GOP leaders and listen to what they are saying. Here. You got people like Senator Curtis says it's a big deal. There are a number of us having discussions about what that day means and what our response should be. They don't know, right, Senator Collins, sixty days is a trigger that requires Congress to act. Don Bacon, we haven't had haven't been doing combat for the last two weeks. I think it merits discussion. But in the end, I want us to finish the job. So yeah, maybe we just deduct those those cease fire things and get another two weeks out there. Maybe we play that game. Saranta Holly says, Rubio has been pretty careful to comply with the statute. My hope is that they will notify us that they are drawing down offensive operations. That's not going to happen. They've already put that out. Senator Murkowski says, you've got to talk to us. She warned, if that doesn't happen, you may see a change in the situation in Congress. So yeah, flatter us and we'll help you to do whatever you want. Then you've got Senator Tillis who says this is going to be weeks or months away from resolution, more likely months. So why not send a very clear signal to Iran, let's authorize the war for another year. That's likely what you're going to get from these people the States.
Speaker 4: Well, it's probably going to happen anyway, so you might as well rubber stamp it, right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's send a message to Iran. Let's tell them we're in it forever, because you know, that's the way we win wars, isn't it We stay in Afghanistan for two years and then leave in a panic. That's the way we win wars, isn't it. High oil prices are risk for Trump's fellow Republicans ahead of the midterm congressional elections in November, said Reuters, That absolutely is the truth. Meanwhile, we have airlines across Europe are saying they could some of them. Many of them are circling the drain ready to go out of business. But even the big guys are shutting down massive numbers of flights as they're looking at the fuel situation, both the cost and the availability. Airlines go bust two times a year in September and February. Airlines with weak liquidity positions will come under immense pressure. In the September timeframe, they said. German carrier Luftanza has cut twenty thousand summer flights across Europe, saying that higher fuel costs have rendered many routes unprofitable. That's right. So when we look at this, jet fuel prices have doubled. You know, we look at gasoline prices, they've gone up by forty percent. Diesel has gone up more. Jet fuel is the one that has increased the most. It has doubled one hundred percent increase. That to explain that to people the Trump administration and our age, when it doubles, that's one hundred percent increase. You can have more than one hundred percent increase, as we're going to see with many products thanks to Trump. But they're not going to see a six hundred percent decrease of anything. So again, when we look at this, they really don't care. It doesn't affect them. He's he's just concerned about his bunker. Right. This is the Hitler mentality, Right, Trump is going to be raging in that ballroom bunker, and he doesn't really care what happens to the rest of us, whether we get bombed, whether the economy tanks, it's not his concern. Really.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what DBB stands for. Build ballroom bunker, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, and then build back better after they've destroyed everything in the world. Well, we're going to take a break and when we come back, we're going to talk about some other issues in the news. And I want to get to what is happening with open ai and there are plans of global domination. We just had a trial that began between Elon Musk and Sam Altman at open ai because remember Musk was at open ai and the whole purpose, as an aim sounds was they wanted to make this open source and things like that. It was supposed to be a nonprofit. Sam Altman somehow maneuvered his way in took control of the group and turned it into a for profit thing. And so there is a lawsuit that's going on between the two of them, and it's in its early stages, so there's not really anything to report yet. It's just that Elon Musk, when he refers to Sam Altman. He calls him scam Altman. That is a spot on nickname for Sam Waltman. Everything he does is a scam. When you go back and look at the first time I ever saw this guy, he had this creepy orb that he was sending around. He had some kind of world coin thing that he was doing. If you would look into his orb, it could get a biometric reading on your retina or I think it was in your eye, but basically it would get a biometric reading of your eye and put that into his database, which he is going going to monetize, but in exchange and as an incentive, he would give you some worthless crypto in a coin that he had, a meme coin that he had created.
Speaker 4: Remember, folks, if the technomancer tells you to stare into his orb, don't do it.
Speaker 2: That's right. Isn't it interesting when you look at Palenteer and you look at scam Altman, how they constantly got to saying, you know, look into this orb, look into the palenteer, lick into my little thing here, and don't worry. We're going to take care of you. We're going to give you a little bit of a worthless meme coin for exchange, and I'm going to take that global database of billions of people that I hope to have, and I'm going to get rich off of that global database. I'll be selling your information everywhere.
Speaker 4: But before break, we have a lot of comments and we have Guard goldsmis saying happy birthday, David. You are the best. Well, thank you, thank you very much, Guard, and from there on also thank you for the tip that is generous. North American house Hippo says when Mike Waltz says, Iranian infrastructure is fair game because it was all built by their military. Remember all the dams and bridges and highways here in the USA built by the Army Corps of Engineers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, absolutely, Yeah, this is a thing. It's like, what makes them think that these chickens aren't going to come home to roosts in America? And the easiest thing in the world would be for somebody to come across the border and do a terrorist attack against our infrastructure. We've seen this going on, and I made that point about Iran from the very beginning because that's what we see continuously in the Russian and Ukraine situation, attacking each other's infrastructure. You know, Iran's not stupid, and what is stupid is our foreign policy to initiate war. It's evil as well.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, yes, and we have Spencer DeLong getted a sub on kick Thank you very much. Spencer DeLong. Atomic citizen has gifted five subs. Thank you very much, Atomic Citizen. So if you're on kickcheck, you might have gotten a free sub. North American House Hippo says, says David's comparison to Malania Trump to Green Acres Lisa Douglas is scarier than you think. It's the only a matter of time before Milania shares her favorite hot water soup recipes, and the Syrian girl says, if we don't get rid of the Trump regime and fix the Iran problem soon, a lot of people are going to die in the cold next winter.
Speaker 2: That's right, you know when you look at this, and that's I said, we don't have any good choices, right, you know, there's a I can only think of one person who is usually right on the issues, and that's Thomas Massey, and they're after him as hard as they can go. But he can't change everything, and there's not any any change or hope that's going to be coming out of one Washington one way or the other. And so we have to try to stop what the Democrats are doing at the local and state level. We have to try to stop what the Trump administration is doing at the international level by stopping Republicans. I just I've never voted for a Democrat in my life, and I'm not about to do that. I just can't bring myself to vote for evil. But I look at this and it's like keeping my fingers crossed that Trump gets some peach is all I can say.
Speaker 4: The Democrats probably killed any chance of that with their last attempt. Yeah, Palm Beach, Pete, Spooky gifted five subs on Rumble Isn't that the character they say is Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's the guy that looks like Jeffrey Epstein, and they saw that's Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: Currently in the Rumble chat. We've got Epstein Island, We've got Palm Beach Pete, We've got a cast of characters. Junk Silver, Thank you so much. That's very generous, is David. I've been hearing for a while that you were just weeks from having a birthday how I wish I heeded those warnings.
Speaker 2: There we go. Yeah, it's a nuclear one as well. Tell me this morning. You don't look at day over seventy, I think old, Thank you, I feel like a day over eighty. Actually, we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 16: Unlike most revolutions, whether people rise against the real economic oppression, in our case, here in Boston, we are fighting for purely an abstract principle. It is, however, not nearly so abstract as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopoly. Today the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow it will be something else, liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: If you like the Eagles on, it doesn't that way.
Speaker 14: The cars and Huey Lewis in the news, they say the You'll love the Classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little bit about the other side of the economy, the side of the economy that you can actually do something about, and that is to try to exit as much as you can their system of fiat currencies. We've got Powell's final Federal Open Market Committee meeting sees most descents in thirty four years as the Fed Reserve keeps interest rates unchanged. Now this is coming from zero hedge, and of course everybody always focuses so much on the interest rates, and yet the reality is that what the Federal Reserve is doing, are they going to have an easy interest rate policy? Well, take a look at what they're doing with the quantitative easing, and typically nobody looks at that, and so they can increase the money supply and they are doing it and it really has had a huge uptick. They're going and this is the way they're doing it. Instead of doing it with interest rates, they're doing it with quantitative easing. So they pointed out, they said gold has been clubbed like a baby seal in the last couple of weeks while stocks and oil have surged, with stocks ignoring the peril of oil. And again the borrow phrase from Alan Greenspan irrational exuberance. I think he was the one who said that that we see in the stock market, it absolutely is irrational. Saxo Bank said, summarize this very succinctly. They said, structural drivers that have driven gold in the last two years have remained in place, and they have actually strengthened. And we say this all the time, you know, we look at gold. Yes, it's doubled in price in the last couple of years, and things that have doubled it in price are all still there. None of those things have changed. The fundamentals have not changed. As a matter of fact, those fundamentals that were driving gold have actually strengthened. And so we're seeing here is a market reaction that I think is detached from reality, just like I think we see the comments from Trump moving the markets, and of course you got people whoever it is. When he's making these comments, somebody is placing bets on polymarkets and the when people figure out when he contradicts it himself just a little while after that, and the market goes in the opposite direction. Somebody's making a lot of money off of that. But you and I aren't going to make money by trying to time the markets. We have to look at what the long term trends are and what the fundamentals are, and those things have not changed, they have only strengthened. During the last couple of years, FED rate change expectations has swung violently from a full rate cut to a full rate hike and fallen back to a no change at all. And so the Fed doesn't need to cut rates today, says zero edge for monetary policy to get easier, and they don't even mention quantitative easing. What they're talking about is the fact that inflation expectations arising so much that real rates have fallen to the lowest since November and are close to turning negative. And so when you look at this, you know, one of the things that happens when you look at the Federal Reserve's ability to affect the market, when they artificially lower the interest rates, that helps the federal government, helps Trump because that takes down the amount that they have to pay on the forty trillion dollars of debt that they have, but it doesn't really help us when we buy houses or credit cards or other things on that, especially houses, because people are looking the short term rates can be set by Fiat, by the Federal Reserve, but the long term rates are still set by the marketplace. So you've got to get a private bank or an investor who's going to loan you money for a thirty year period of time. They have to look at what they think inflation is going to be over that period of time, and if the Federal Reserve is lowering rates and creating inflation. That's why we have seen the Federal Reserve lower rates and we see home mortgages stay the same or go up because the market determines that those policies are going to be inflationary. But they don't look at the quantitative easing that is happening there. Meanwhile, you got a Senate Republican saying the quiet part out loud. He says, Drome Powell ought to just leave the Fed and cash in. He hasn't cashed in yet. He's got a net worth of over seventy five million dollars. I would say that's cashing in, but he says, yeah, you just leave the FED and he can go work in the private sector of whatever.
Speaker 4: Who knows, it's crazy that by our standards of corruption that you know, Drome Powell is nothing at Yoh well, he hasn't even begun to loot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. He gets some serious money. Now, he's only got seventy five million dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, whatt a popper?
Speaker 2: Again? When you look at Trump coming after him, it was just a political persecution that he was doing. It was putting pressure on him to get him to lower the interest rates. You think Trump's going to get the new FED share to lower interest rates. You think he's going to be able to get the Federal Reserve in general to do that. He's always been able to do that in the past. When Powell would not lower the interest rates, he came after him for prosecution. And where did he turn to. He turned to Jeanine Perrault, the Fox News analysts, just like heg Zeth. And so she starts an investigation of him, and you know over this remodeling of the Federal Reserve, and yeah, it is scandalss. I'm sure there's something there. They're going to spend two billion dollars remodeling a building out in the world. Could that even be the case? Yet? Tom Tillis said I'm not going to move to approve the new FED chair until they stopped this investigation of Powell because he saw it as political warfare, as lawfair against him. And Powell said the same thing. He said, I'm not going to leave the Federal Reserve unless you stop this investigation. And so on Friday, Jannine Piro showed that this was just a political investigation. She ended it on Friday, So that clears away now for Powell to leave and for the new guy to come in. And of course Powell would Powell would not be the Fed chair, but he could stay on the board and be a thorn in Trump's side. That typically what happens is they usually leave after they're no longer the chairman, but he had indicated he might stick around. So in announcing the conclusion of her investigation last week, Pierro noted that she had asked the Federal Inspector General to investigate the project, which was subject to cost overruns due to increased material and labor costs, among other reasons, according to the Central Bank. So again, you know, try to walk this thing back. You know, she was just doing his bidding and coming charging people with crimes just because Trump didn't like them. We see this over and over again. The closing of the probe then opened the door for Senator Tom tell Us to back the nomination of Kevin Warsh. Tillis had previously said he could not vote to move Worsh's nomination in the Banking Committee to the full Senate until the investigation had ended. So there we go the Trump regime. Yet again we see all though, nothing but a bunch of thugs, gangsters and Fox News commentators.
Speaker 4: Hard to say which one of those is worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Meanwhile, we have in Fort Knox an article from Mises dot org asking about the gold in Fort Knox. You know, we had this situation with France and they said, well, we sold our goal that was being held in the US alts because we wanted to get the We wanted to get it according to European standards. A lot of people said, well, I think that's kind of phony, because gold is gold. Well, it turns out that according to their own records, they believe that the gold that is in Fort Knox is not up to the quality of zero point nine nine nine fine gold or whatever, and that has now become the standard internationally for the gold coins that you get and all the rest of these things. That is a standard. But because they had confiscated gold, it really kind of goes back to the history of the Federal Reserve and FDR confiscating gold. It's all part of this corruption and a corrupt government actually corrupted the quality of the gold if it's even there. And Fort Knox, and of course that's the other part of this. There's been no audits about any of this stuff, and by their own admission, only about seventeen percent of it is of the quality and purity that is something that is used internationally now, so there's an international standard of purity. This falls far short of it because they confiscated a lot of gold from Americans, melted it down, put it in their vaults, and even if it is still there, it is low quality. So the French Central Bank.
Speaker 4: Where gold is so low quality it's only fit to be turned into sneakers. So don't worry, guys, I'm sure the next round of Trump sneakers will be hitting the shelves soon.
Speaker 2: Well, they can use it for the ballroom or for some more statue.
Speaker 4: You can play all the toilets in the ballroom gold, that'll.
Speaker 2: Be right, that's right. Well, you know, you never know how many statues Trump is going to need to have of himself, and so that might be the way that they use this stuff. America's gold is valued at forty two dollars per ounce, by statute, you know, it's more than one hundred times that in reality by the marketplace. According to the London Bullion Market Association, gold bars must contain three hundred and fifty to four hundred and thirty fine Troy ounces and have a minimum fire a point of nine to nine five parts per thousand to be acceptable for international settlement. And the good delivery standards across the globe have been transitioning, however, to nine to nine purity you have. Herman Kine would love that it's all about the nines. Based on documents released during twenty eleven House Committee Financial Services Hearing, that we find that only around seventeen percent of the gold held by the US government in Fort Knox meets modern day purity standards. Again, sixty four percent of it is now the standard is nine five and most of them are doing nine nine nine. But sixty four percent of what they have in Fort Knox, they say is between eight nine nine and nine oh one, and only seventeen percent meets that. But then they planted out, they said, keep in mind, were operating on guesswork here because the US government's gold holdings have not been audited since at least the nineteen seventies. In nineteen seventy four, the government put together a publicity stunt in the name of an audit. The US Treasury opened only one of its fifteen Fort Knox Vault compartments. They opened it to politicians and reporters to view the gold and to confirm it's there. See, we got some goal, now go away.
Speaker 4: It's a lot that you'd ask about those other faults.
Speaker 2: That's been called an audit, And it was kind of like a Heraldo Rivera at al Capone's vault. And know that that was a big hype that was before your time, Travis.
Speaker 4: I know the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do. Yeah, I guess it's become a meme now with everybody. It was so funny. There's this big thing. We found a vault that belonged to al Capone, who knows what's in it? And they hype that thing for weeks and then they have the big reveal on live TV and guess what's in it? Nothing? That's what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: The question is how anyone thought there would be something. Surely he had companions, you know, that worked for him or something that knew the vault was there, right someone in the government got to his assets and snuck off with them.
Speaker 2: At least the irs got it right. So none of the bars that were looked at, you know, they just opened the things. Look, I see there's gold. It looks like gold, doesn't it. None of the bars that passed around have ever been matched to a serial number, None of them have been sayed, none of them have been tested for purity, and they haven't even verified how many they've got in their holdings. Following the nineteen seventy four publicity stunt, the US Treasury says that conducted a multi year process of opening and inventorying vault compartments and fixing new tamper evident seals to the doors of each compartment upon completion. However, these so called audits failed to meet the basic transparency or accounting standards. Some reports have gone missing. There's no record of comprehensive assaying and weighing or transactional history that is available to the public. Furthermore, there is evidence that seals on vault compartments have been broken over the years, bars have been moved for unknown reasons, seals have been reaffixed without fresh auditing. So maybe that's what he meant by time to cash in and check out. Just stop by the vault on your way and grab some of this stuff. I know it's not up to the international standards, but it'll do in a pent right.
Speaker 4: Just step on in, take a few bars on your way out of the treasury. I suppose you know, don't.
Speaker 2: You remember at the very beginning of the Trump regime when you had Trump and Musk were floating the stuff around and saying, yeah, we're going to go audit Fort Knox. They just play people. It's a game everything they say. So have the US end up holding so much of this? As they point out, you know, the unconstitutional confiscation by FDR. Once they got this gold, they just melted it down. And back in that day, what was traveling around was not high purity, so generally the coins that they were getting were about ninety percent pure. Private banks, along with the Federal Reserve, held a large number of coins because the Federal Reserve notes were redeemable for gold. So the government just melted them down, put them into bars, and they're supposedly sitting in the Fort Knox vaults, but we don't even know that.
Speaker 4: What happens if you walk up to the Federal Reserve and try to redeem your dollars for gold. Now, can you be like a can you show up and just like I'd like to trade this in please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, well they'll give it to you. Maybe they give you the discount of the forty four dollars per ounce. I'd like to buy the gold at forty four dollars for ounce. Maybe that's something they only offer for employees of the Federal Reserve. You get a fed discount.
Speaker 4: You sell out enough of your countrymen, you can get a huge discount on gold.
Speaker 2: And that's what they mean by the discount, right Well. Mesa's editor Ryan mcmagon says the US Gold Reserve is a legacy of theft and lies. Point out the gold Reserve was never intended to be a static, untouchable horde of the US government. Matter of fact, they were just supposed They were not supposed to print anything either. And so when you look at it, this is the government that is so corrupt. They managed to not only create a worthless fiat currency, but they manage to even corrupt the gold that they hold. That's how they corrupt everything they touch. I guess it's kind of the opposite of the Midas touch. And so again you can get real gold and you can hold it yourself, and you can do that at David Knight dot Gold. They'll take you to Tony Ardeman's Wise Wolf. Tony's not joining us today. He is traveling to and from a conference that he is going to, but he'll be with us next week. And just remember, you can do dollar cost averaging with wise Wolf, the wolf Pack that they have. This's there. You can do dollar cost averaging. And right now things have calmed down, but that was a very important thing. You know, to do that over a period of years. It's a savings program. You can set this aside, don't depend on the government's hoard, have your own, stack it yourself, and you can do that. You go David Knight Dye Goal, so he knows that you're coming through us, and it'll take you right there to wolf Pack and you can sign up for the to Wise Wolf, I should say, and you can sign up for wolf Pack if you would like to. So let's take a quick break if you can go over the comments.
Speaker 4: We have comments, Yes we have. Cole three sixty says happy birthday, DK funny how Info Wars is closing on DK's birthday.
Speaker 2: Well at the last minute, guess what they pull that out. So, yeah, fake news always about this stuff that's happening there. But yeah, you look at it, and I don't know what these people think they're going to do with that. I don't see how that's going to be something that can be monotime at all. And it's not a lot of money either. I mean, they're looking at I think it's eighty something thousand dollars a month to rent, to pay rent to have the access to the website. But you know, it's going to be millions of dollars. But there's nowhere close to getting this one point four billion. You know, maybe that's what Alex raised, but they're not going to pay that. They haven't paid them a cent. As far as I could tell, not a cent has gone to anybody on this lawsuit. But Alex has used that large theoretical judgment. He choose that to raise a great deal of money. And who knows where that nine million dollars single transaction from bitcoin they talked about in the trull. Who knows where that came from? I don't know, But anyway, don't know what's going to happen with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Marty says take heart DK, I'm several days over eighty. I feel like seventy nine. That's great peasident Avante seventeen to seventy six says Ronald Lauder has served as President the World Jewish Congress since two thousand and seven. At his WJC perch Ronald Louder has called for the criminalization of speech under the guise of calling speech with which he disagrees anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: Well, that is the standard approach that we see. And we've got a guy who was a US senator who's talking about this Komedy stuff. I'm going to get to that after the break. And what he's saying is, you know, there's hate speech. We've got some things even worse than that. There's danger speech. He's actually trying to create some new category of evil speech in order to come after COMI. The reality is, folks, that there is no speech, no speech from anybody about anything, that is as dangerous as censorship. We should make a T shirt out of that. No, there is no dangerous speech. There's no speech that is as dangerous as censorship is. That's the bottom line. We're going to talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 4: We have a Syrian girl says, problem with impeachment is who is waiting in the wings to take over. I really don't see any help coming to us until Christ comes to rule from the throne of his father.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, that's what our trust is in, and that's why we don't despair about this stuff. But we can do what we can do, and that is again, with the right people. And it's not easy to get it done. I'm not saying that it is, and it's impossible in some jurisdictions, but if you've got the right people in place at the local and state level, you can have people who are going to stand in the gap and nullify some of this tyranny that is coming from Washington. The only good news is, of course, it'll be really difficult for us economically when this Ponzi scheme called the federal government and the Federal Reserve collapses. But if and when it does, that would break their power to bribe governments to do the wrong thing. They are not issuing orders in defiance of the Tenth Amendment. Really what they're doing is they're bribing. This is what we saw throughout the lockdown. They're bribing state and local governments to do their bidding, just like they do for schools, and offering them a bribe, and then once they get hooked to it, they use it as blackmail. If you stop doing what you did to get the money, we're going to pull that money away. And people have gotten used to it at that point they don't think they can live without it. That's the way they control people.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we have atomic citizen eight sixty five says my father bought his first home for forty seven thousand dollars with a fourteen point seven eight percent interest rate on a two dollars and seventy five an hour union pay wage. Those days are gone, folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The problem is all these numbers change so radically. But when you start to look at the amount of time that you work, you know for your mortgage or these other things, we can break it down into the cost of your labor that goes into it. We're getting very poor based on government policies that are there. We're going to take a quick break, and I just don't remind everybody that. Mary Ellen Moore at Freemindfilms dot Com it graciously offered to match donations today because we're getting at the end of the month and we started the show at about seventy five percent of the gas gauge, and so she was very kind to offer to do that. And just want to remind people that they have a several different documentaries that you can see at freemindfilms dot com and we had a trailer for what was it called Shadow Shadow Ring, Shadow Ring, Thank You, and an excellent video. Of course, you can buy them there or you can watch them for free with commercials, and they're a very important and very important tool to educate people. I think it's important for us to keep our ear to the ground and understand what's going on on a day to day basis, but we have to understand the long term context of all these things, and that's what Shadow Ring really lays out there. And she's got a lot of great people in that documentary. She Edward Griffin is there, you got Gerald Salinti, you got Chuck Baldwin. These people understand what the long term perspective is. And we're going to take a look of a long term perspective as well when we come back. We're going to take a look at what's going on with Open AI. We'll be right back, folks.
Speaker 4: Real quickly. I just want to say thank you to DG eight. He says, David, happy birthday, and God bless you and your family. Let's all pray this country repents and accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and savior.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, And also an update from Jason Barker. Tony's traveling, but Jason and Ashley will be hosting Tony's show right after this. Oh so it'll still be going.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, great, So right after this show, and that is.
Speaker 4: On America Unplugged, on Rumble, on Rumble as well as on X I think as well, all right, we're gonna take a quick break.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back, folks.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 14: Here news now at apsradionews dot com or get the APS Radio app and never miss another story.
Speaker 2: Well, there was an interesting back and forth between CBS's Major Garrett interviewing Attorney General Todd Blanche who just filed these charges against James Commy, and Major Garrett pointed out to him, he said, if you couldn't say that eighty six is a death threat, he goes, are you investigating Jack the Soviet because he had tweeted out before coming did he had tweeted out eighty six forty six forty six being a reference to Biden. Now, why is that not a crime? Why are you not investigating that? You see, this is the reality that the MAGA people, and again Todd Blanche just ignores others. It's not at all the same thing. It's exactly the same thing. It's exactly the same thing. And these cheerleaders like Jack pisobiet I remember when Trump was criticizing Canada and he was selling the lie that all this fentanyl was coming through Canada. Everybody knew that was a lie. But Jack Pisobiat goes up to the American Canadian border, this quiet little town and he goes, look at this. There's no guards, there's no guard dogs, there's no fences, there's nothing here. And it's like, yeah, you want to turn this place into a police state. That's what your rhetoric is trying to do. And that's what this double standard is doing. There's no you know, there's no absolute standard here. Yet again, this is a double standard. If it's my party, you can do whatever you want. If you're with the other guys, we're going to punish you. The Democrats are bad enough along those lines, and we saw that happening for the last years. Rather than changing that, rather than trying to move to reform things, Trump has doubled down on this. So anyway, he points out Japisobia put out the eighty six forty six, and he said, and he didn't take it down. Come he took it down a bottom mine. As I pointed out yesterday, if you go to all the online dictionaries, slang dictionaries, urban dictionaries, and all the rest of the stuff Merriam Webster as well, they all say eighty six means to get rid of something, to take it off the menu. It goes back to the restaurants the early twentieth century. Walter Winchell talked about it. And it doesn't mean to kill somebody, doesn't imply violence. What it means it's getting rid of and we need to get rid of Trump. And we are free to say that, or just tell everybody that we live in a police state. Just go ahead and make the statement, say the quiet part out loud. We see it happening. There's no question about it. So again he said. But his response was, well, we did long investigation. We looked into this for a very very long time. So it's like, so, what did you find that changed the definition of eighty six? Did you investigate any dictionaries? No? No, And so was anybody besides christineom stupid enough to say that this was a death threat, just like she was stupid enough to accuse people of things that they everybody could see they didn't do. And what was happening in Minnesota. She and Trump were the only ones who were saying stuff like this. She and Trump are the only ones who were pushing that out there. But as I said before, we got a House Republican Dan Muser from Pennsylvania. He says, there's something that we call dangerous speech. Well, I think our government when it starts drawing lines, when it uses even the term hate speech, I think that's dangerous. But he says, no, no, no, this is worse than hate speech. He says, he criticized James Comey. He said, you have to understand that there's something called dangerous speak. I can't find that in the dictionary. I can't find that in the Constitution either. I don't think there's any speech that is dangerous. I think the great danger is censorship. He says, it's worse than hate speech. Well, all of these things are subjective, aren't they. And that's the problem with hate crimes. They're totally subjective. And we can see how they've been used to push a political agenda that are to be categorically rejected. And yet you've got Republicans. You would expect something like this coming from a Democrat. Democrats have gone down this route for a very long time. Now the Republicans are doing the same thing, becoming the Democrats, weaponizing government against speech, a new category of subjective tyranny and censorship. He said he knew exactly what that meant, said Trump, A child knows what it means. Well, chump, Donald Chump doesn't have the intellect of a child. He uses the vocabulary of an eight year old. When you look at it. He doesn't understand why this is. He and Christine home So again charges that he knowingly and wilfully threatened to take the life of the president of the United States. That is the indictment. But Trump knowingly and wilfully lies about everything. And I had them a listener who sent an email. I meant to bring it with me and I printed out, but I forgot to do it. But he pointed out he said, David frequently says I shall not kill, he goes, but actually it means shall not murder, right, And I thought that it was implied I should be explicit about that. So let me clarify that. You know, when we talk about a justified war, it is justified to kill in self defense. I've said that many times when I talk about it. But murder is something that is totally unjustified, an act of aggression and the ending of a life, and killing is something that God has delegated to government to do. They do not bear the sword in vain. I support and principle capital punishment, but in practice I don't trust our government to do a fair trial, and so under some very rare circumstances, I guess if there's a lot of witnesses a preponderance of evidence, I would support a death penalty, because I'm not opposed to it in principle. But that is a situation of the government killing when somebody else has murdered, and so there is a distinction of that. But I thought that was implied with my broader discussion about when a war is justified and when it is not. But I'll just clarify that there, that's what I meant by it. Pam Bondi meanwhile, is hit with contempt charges after illegally defying the Epstein subpoena. And so again, will anyone who talks about Trump's long, long history of public debauchery with Jeffrey Epstein? Will we now be guilty of dangerous speech because if people don't like Trump, they might do something right. Well, it is what it is. Deal with it. You've got a dangerous president who is setting dangerous precedents, and we have the right and the duty to speak out about that. So again, Bondi illegally defied our committee, skipped her deposition, and has refused to cooperate. Regardless of her job title, her testimony and her cooperation are crucial. The survivors of Epstein's abuse deserve and the American people deserve the truth. Again, Trump is going to move heaven and earth to go after his enemies. People he doesn't like, people who in may cases unjustly came after him. He's not going to push reform, but he wants to get even and he's going to come after James Comy, but he's going to protect the Epstein elite because he's one of them. Oversight Democrats are taking the lead on holding Bondy in contempt because Chairman Comer is trying to run out the clock and we refuse to let this administration stop our investigation. But in reality they don't have the power to do anything. That really resides in the Department of Justice. So Trump's Department of Justice has argued that Bondi doesn't have to testify because she's no longer the Attorney General talked to us Bannon about that right. He thought that because at one point in time he was in the Trump administration, he could invoke executive privilege. No, you can't. That doesn't mean anything she The question is what does she know? And the question is what did she do? Those are things that follow her whether she is in government or not. As I said before, we got al Gore, who is flipping yet again. He's saying we're looking at a possible new Ice age. Al Gore warned a Hollywood audience, and again he's referring to one of their fictional films that showed an ice age and so on the basis of that, and on the basis of a tabloid newspaper article, he is now pushing a different kind of fear. He's saying that the Gulf Stream might collapse within the next twenty five years, leading to an abrupt and devastating new ice age.
Speaker 4: Did he just pull up the Day after Tomorrow and show it to people, like, look, this is what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Let me see what the movie was here. The movie was, Yeah, the Day after Tomorrow. That's it. You got it. You've seen that garbage.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a fairly entertaining movie. But it is literally all about you know, oh, global warming actually causes everything to get cool because it melts the polar ice caps. They're by cooling the oceans, causing the Gulf Stream to collapse, and that causes the superstorm which freezes everything.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, right, well, you know the first eight years or so of the climate McGuff and we're all about a new ice age. And what they were selling was depopulation and control. Population control in both senses of the word. We're going to dictate what you can and cannot do, as we've seen so many times, right, and we also want to reduce the number of people that are out there. So they went with that for about the first eight years. Then all of a sudden, just like that, they flipped the lie. They flipped the mcguffein, and now it's not a new ice age, but now it's global warming. They went with that for decades of doomsday predictions, and when all those were failing, they came back and said, you're going to call it global warming anymore. We'll call it climate change. We don't know what's going happened, and we're not going to make these kinds of predictions anymore. But you should be afraid that it's going to change somehow, and if it does change, it's going to be your fault. So we got to control what you are doing. That is our our entree there. And of course al Gore is old school. He's still he feels like he's going to make predictions, and he's been doing this kind of thing. This goes back to two thousand and nine, as a matter of fact, where he was telling this group of lies December fourteenth, to.
Speaker 17: Capture the astonishment that the experts in the science of ice felt when they saw this minimum in two thousand and five, which meant that the amount of ice that had melted, it's been roughly the size of the continental the United States, minus an area roughly the size of Arizona. Nothing against Arizona, but the amount that melted in two thousand and five was equivalent to an area covering everything east of the Mississippi River in the United States. Then when the real shock to the scientists came was in two thousand and seven, some of the models suggest to doctor Masilowski that there is a seventy five percent chance that the entire North Polar ice cap during summer, during some of the summer months could be completely ice free within the next five to seven years. Bob used a figure of twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the bottom line is that professor that he mentioned by name there Maslowski. So afterwards, I don't know where he came up with that number of seventy five percent. It just made this up. If it was Trump would have said two p right, that's what he usually resorts to when he's lying, because it sounds precise. Seventy five percent sounds like a ballpark figure, right, That's what al Gore used. And so we see these guys constantly science science, science is all just like Fauci, isn't it? And I don't know what this really is. I mean, I'm just a politician out here. But the scientists say, and based on what these scientists say, and the scientists are saying, I don't know you got that stuff from. In reality, the kind of ice melt that al Gore warns about is projected to take centuries or even thousands of years, causing millimeters per year of ocean rise, which would be barely noticeable, certainly not catastrophic. It's interesting though, that Gore has jumped on the idea of a new ice age. I think his superpower is putting people to sleep. He fell asleep when I looked at the original clip. I cut that minute out of it, but it was difficult to get through. He is one of the most boring speakers I've ever seen anywhere, so I guess people look at it it's like, well, he's mentioning scientists out here, and this is really boring, and he throws out a couple of numbers, so that must be real. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's the plan. They just get you lulled into the sort of dreamlike state, and you just start accepting everything. Al Gore has to say say, oh, okay, that's right, it's sure, yeah, al Gore or whatever you say.
Speaker 2: Well, it's This article from zero Hedge points out global warming science relies on rigged data window the temperature history that only goes back to the eighteen eighties, and again they're going to disregard all evidence of longer periods of time. As a matter of fact, the truth is the Earth has been far warmer, rarely cooler than the temperatures are today. And as I said before, it's the same thing they do when they push their wars. I remember this climate mcguffin is a war against us, certainly is. But when they push a war against Iran. While they do, they cherry pick a date that they go back to that is tied to a particular event to create a fake trend. The Climate change Grift is a creation of the Club of Rome from the nineteen seventies to the nineteen nineties. It was a UN associated group of prominent elites. Again, he was speaking at the uncc C, the UN Conference on Climate Change stuff. I think it's what it's called. So you a agenda, you know, just like the war on drugs and so many other things that vex our lives to fabricate a rationale for global governance and for depopulation. And so they can keep changing this mcguffin. And as I said, the real clue is that whether they're talking about a climate mcguffin or a COVID mcguffin, they can constantly adjust that narrative. Whatever the mcguffin is to scare people, they constantly change it. But notice how the solution remains the same. Whether it's going to be global warming or global cooling, or whether it's going to be a pandemic. The solution is to get you locked down under lock and key, to take things away from you, to enslave you. That's always the clue that it's a mcguffin. So al Gore has long been a member of the Club of Rome. According to the group's own documentation, he often cites the Club of Rome's nineteen seventy two report called The Limits of Growth as a basis for his ideological beliefs, and they are ideological, they are not scientific. Well as ridiculous as al Gore was, here's an even more ridiculous story I saw this, I just had to talk about it. This is a man who dug up his sister's body and took it to the bank. It's the exact opposite of a weekend at Bernie's going around with a dead body to try to convince me when he's still alive. He was trying to get money out of the bank and the bank was standing on a paperwork issue. He said, we're not going to give you any that money unless you give us a death certificate. He's like from this area of India where they have a you know, a lot of very poor areas. They have difficulty getting birth certificates, death certificates and things like that. So he got frustrated and he decided he'd do his own habeas corpus. I guess where is the body? And so he went in carrying the body into the bank, and they said as he came in, the TV network's broadcast footage of him carrying what appeared to be a corpse partially wrapped in plastic, with skeletal legs visible and slung over his shoulder. This created a highly distressing situation at the premises, said the bank officer. He said the claim will be settled once the death certificate is submitted. They are not going to change that. Bureaucracy wants the paperwork. Nothing else matters to them. Registration of birth and death is very difficult to get in some areas that are poor in India. Well, we're going to take a break and before we run out of time, I want to come back and talk about what is going on with open AI and their agenda. But we want to thank Mary Ellen Moore at freemindfilms dot com who is matching funds today, and just remind you of the documentaries that you can find there. One of them shadow Ring, we were talking about earlier, and it shows these long term moves just like al Gore long term moves to establish global governance, to push us into false flag wars and the rest of the stuff. You can see these films for free with commercials at freeminds freemindfilms dot com or you can purchase them there and pass them around to other people to help to educate people that are there. So I want to thank her for matching the funds today, and.
Speaker 4: We also have comments. We have gold and Green. Thank you very much for the tip. He says, have your birthday, David, Hope you're taking plenty of time to celebrate and relax with the family. A wonderful spring season to you, God bless well.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We have a pre recorded a couple of interviews for Tom. I think you're really going to enjoy them. Very very interesting. One guy who was an ATF agent of all things, and we had a lot of broad ranging discussion about prohibition because they get into cigarette tobacco prohibition as well as gun prohibition. There was some stuff in there about civil asset forfeiture, you know what I think about it. So I didn't challenge him and just let him put out his viewpoint of and I think it's very interesting. But he worked for them for a couple of decades, had a very interesting undercover investigation. In other words, he's not part of the regulatory people that go around and look at the books of gun stores and shut him down or measuring the length of your barrel. But he was out there working with people to try to infiltrate these gangs like the Gambino crime family was one of them. And the informat that he was using got betrayed by the government. Surprise surprize, and he wrote a book about that betrayal, and he also wrote another book about all the different businesses that they created storefronts in various communities so they could entrap people over there. That is most likely going to be turned into a series, a TV series, and so the talks are still ongoing, and you know how these things work out sometimes, but it would be an excellent series. It's an excellent book. It's a very interesting discussion. Of course, we also have Sheriff Mac and Sheriff Mac. We broaden that out from local control importance of sheriffs and judges. We've got an interesting story about a conflict between a sheriff and a judge. But we also talked about the jfkssassination and light of the security issues at the White House Correspondence dinner and so a couple of good interviews coming up tomorrow and join us tomorrow as well. Anything else you want to say before we go to break.
Speaker 4: Yes for Love of the Road is gifted ten subs on Rumble and thirteen subs on Kicks, So thank you very much for love of their own.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Yes, And of course you can see the donation that he gave us and probably need to get that a little bit closer to you because it's hard to read it in the background there. But it's an eliminated sign with a David Night Show and that was a gift for the love of the road too. We really do appreciate it. Yeah, we do.
Speaker 4: And Jason Barker, thank you very much, very generous says. Have your birthday, David. And thank you Mary Ellen Moore for matching the tips today. Yes, thank you. And of course we have we have Homestead Products dot shop wishing you a happy birthday. Well, and of course I want to let everyone know that they do have a sale going on right now for the hydration Electrolyte drink mix organic sie Berry flavor.
Speaker 2: Kai. I think is why you pronounce that?
Speaker 4: I've heard it both ways. Yeah, I choose the one that's more ridiculous, most likely to be true.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to put it. Yeah, well, anyway, that's a really how were you pronounce it? That is a very nutritious berry. Yes, and I didn't know that it was also a hydration electrolyte. That's really good to know, because you know, you go out and you get gatorade or some of these other things they're loaded the all kinds of other stuff that you don't really want to have. So that's a great thing to have. Yes, love the natural products that he's got there.
Speaker 4: They have really good products. Go check this out. If you're it's not just enough to be drinking water, and it's not just enough to be getting electrolytes. You want electrolytes that have potassium in it as well, because potassium actually helps the water get into your cells. You can drink a ton of water, but without those two things, you're not gonna be hydrated on the cellular level. So go check it out.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back to talk about open AI.
Speaker 3: Here is a song I old you might onto a here in your you'll own nothing.
Speaker 1: And be happy.
Speaker 3: I got no cash, I ain't got no car, not to empty four booster shots in your own nothing.
Speaker 2: Be happy.
Speaker 3: You can't even buy shape inns a store because of your low social credit score. Oh nothing, Be happy you would owe nothing and be happy. Be happy at bugs.
Speaker 14: Whether you're feeling like the booze or bluegrass, aps radio has you covered. Check out a wide variety of channels on our app. At apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back. We have open AI and not only involved in a lawsuit right now with Elon Musk, but scam Altman and his company put out several documents talking about their principles and how wonderful superintelligence that they're designing is going to be and how it is going to serve mankind. I've heard that before, haven't we industrial policy for the intelligence age? Ideas on keeping people first? You know, when to look at that, the intelligence age? What is that? What does that bring to mind? You know, I look at that and I think of surveillance, right Like, the intelligence community is going to be watching everything that you do. That's really I think the hallmark of open AI. And of course, there is no mention at all anywhere throughout this. He talks about all kinds of ways that well, you know, it's going to take everybody's jobs, but we'll set up universal basic income, we'll create sovereign wealth funds, and we'll do all this kind of stuff. Don't worry, you know, you'll be happy. You'll own nothing, but you'll be happy. Nowhere in any of this is there any sense or discussion of how this stuff will be abused. Nothing at all all about individual liberty. They start out their document by saying, in just a few years, AI has progressed from systems capable of narrow tasks to models that can perform general tasks people used to need hours to do. Now we are beginning a transition towards super intelligence. He defines that as AI systems capable of out performing the smartest humans even when they are assisted by AI. So even with AI, we're not going to be as smart as AI. Think about that, the illogical statement that we have there, He said, the promise of superintelligence is extraordinary. Just as electricity transformed homes, the combustion engine remade mobility, and mass production lowered the cost of essential goods, superintelligence will speed up scientific and medical breakthroughs, significantly increased productivity, lower costs for families by making essential goods cheaper, and open the way for entirely new forms of work, creativity, and entrepreneurship. Nothing at all about the opportunity for the police to set up a surveillan estate, for the government to audit every aspect of your life constantly in the smallest details. Yeah, nothing at all about that. We all saw that starting to be rolled out with doge when that came through. And so he throws out, here's just three different areas that he breaks us down to, which kind of reminded me of something. See if it reminds you of anything. We're going to share prosperity broadly, mitigate risks, and democratize access and agency. I looked at this and I thought, you know, that kind of sounds to me like when Satan tempted Christ. What do you do? He says, First of all, he looks at prosperity broadly. He says, command these stones be made bred right. And that's basically what he's telling you. That the AI is going to turn the stones to bread. But they always appeal to your love of money and prosperity, don't they. The next thing is mitigate risk.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 2: The next thing that Satan said to him is throw yourself down. God will send his angels to bear you up. Right. Well, that's, you know, mitigate risks. Don't worry about it. I just go fast and break things and AI will clean up the mess for us. And then the final one is democratic access and agency. You know, you too can live like a king, You too can have slaves. We're going to provide you with robotic slaves and artificial intelligence to do your work for you. You'll live like a king. You'll be like a king, which was the third thing that Satan tempted Christ with. You know, this kind of kingship power that is there. So they're constantly laying these types of things out. They said they we need to make sure that data centers don't raise the electric rates for individuals, and we need to have some common sense AI regulation. You know, whenever you hear somebody talk about common sense regulation, what they're saying is I want to do something radically prohibitive. I want to give the government all new powers. It's just common sense regulation, right. You hear that about gun control, you hear that about everything as a catchphrase. And so you know, we're going to have some common sense AI regulation. We're going to make sure that the not only are they not going to raise your prices for electricity, these data centers, but they're actually going to be creating jobs and paying taxes. Well, we've seen one particular case I didn't go into it in detail, seventy seven million dollars at a data center that was going to create one job, Yeah, one job in normal times, he said, the case we're letting markets work on their own is very strong. But see these are not normal times. You know, I love the free market, but this particular case, we just can't rely on the free market. So let's bring in some industrial policy. That's the title of the paper here. Well, industrial policy. What he means by that is government picking winners and losers. We've seen that before, haven't we. Crony capitalism, corruption, fascism, that's what the government picking winners and losers looks like. But he said, no, industrial policy can play an important role when market forces alone are not sufficient. We just can't trust the marketplace. You know, this is a guy who famously went to Congress in another CEO of an AI company, and they said, this is just so important. It's going to be the lifeblood of your empire. Right, You're going to have to have this because if you don't and the other guys do, they are going to be the ones who are going to control everything. So you're going to have It's very important, and it's so important that you've got to subsidize it, give us money. But it's also so dangerous that only people like us can be entrusted with it. That is always the message. You know, we can't trust the free market, we can't trust our competitors, but you can trust us. As a matter of fact, you have to give us the people's money. Thank you so much for joining us. Thank you so much for your support. I have a good day, and thank you for all the well wishes.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you all very much, and do not obey. Thank you for that. He says, well, you know the world has become a big casino and that was Professor Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he knows how to bankrupt casinos, and he's going to bankrupt the entire casino world that he's created.
Speaker 4: And thank you again everyone for all the well wishes. I know there's so many that I missed, but there were just too many for me to get them all and write them all down. So thank you all, and once more, happy birthday. You all have a wonderful rest of your day.
Speaker 2: Well that ain't more fanfair, Thank you very much. The common Man, they created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common Past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com