Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right, I don't forget about you say we play it coming up at nine o'clock. Brought to you by Fairwein's Credit Union. Three songs this morning to vote on from Mega Death listener suggestion this morning, Taco Bob.
Speaker 3: Somebody who votes is gonna win those a day to Remember tickets. So little motivator to get you. Go to our Facebook page. Would you like Holy Wars, Trust or Peace Cels? I know which one I'd like, but that's up to you. It's your vote.
Speaker 2: Let us know and then we'll count them up and play it back at night. Just an observation you want to see if you agree with me from this morning. I think the fat suction ads on TV have outnumbered the lawyer commercials this morning.
Speaker 4: Let me think. I mean I've seen a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they actually have a lot of fat suction mm hmm commercials eclipsing I think the.
Speaker 4: Lawyer ats ivery.
Speaker 3: Tell you the time that I was sitting at a restaurant and I looked over. I was at a bar waiting for a table to open, and I looked over. These two ladies next to me, good looking, right, one of them is showing the other one pictures of her body.
Speaker 4: So you were you were hovering. I wouldn't hovered. I was sitting in my seat.
Speaker 3: I'm in my seat there in their seat at the bar next to me. But look around the corner, so they don't think I could see. She's like yeah, and then look at this, and I'm going, oh my god, I'm looking at you naked and cut open. It was like naked and afraid.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: And results were pretty good, but I know they got there. I was kind of Eve's viewing, Eve's feeling.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: Just made it up.
Speaker 2: Rescuers were able to scoop up two men, get this, who were struck by lightning at the peak of a Colorado mountain.
Speaker 3: Wow, well, did you ever be on a mountain during a storm?
Speaker 2: For well, that that's that's the curious thing. The rescue happened at the right near the summit of Tory's Peak, which is at fourteen three hundred feet. That that's way up there. In fact, the rescue on the still snow capped peak which had a thunderstorm rolled through as well, and construct the that the rescue via helicopter is a new record for that altitude in Colorado for a mountain.
Speaker 4: Rescue, as high as hell.
Speaker 2: Because once you get I guess with a chopper, once you well you already know this, probably because of your days of being a chopper pilot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once you get too high to wind conditions or not so yeah.
Speaker 4: Dang, but yeah, I thought that was pretty impressive that what peak was that?
Speaker 3: Or what what what mountain is that that we went on or that really high?
Speaker 2: We went up Mount Evans?
Speaker 4: Mount Evans. Yeah, we were up there high remember.
Speaker 2: It we uh it was we got the uh some of the first snow of the season when we went up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, those were my smoking days.
Speaker 3: I remember I was freaking out going up thinking, huh uh, I am I gonna be able to breathe up here?
Speaker 2: And we were in that we stopped in that little restaurant. It happened to be there last day before they were closing, and then the snow started coming in while we were there. They gave us trays to go outside and slide down on. Yes, great, it's awesome, it's cool, all right? Uh, what else we got?
Speaker 3: That was one of my first times being in snow wile it's snowing. I mean i'd been, you know, been minutes dirty on the side of the road, big you know, piles of snow where it just snowed.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there for that was cool.
Speaker 3: Man sliding on trays in the snow in a parking. It's great until all of a sudden there's not enough snow.
Speaker 4: Because there was, it wasn't a lot of it had just started coming.
Speaker 3: Down and your tray stops and you keep going and you're sliding on your chin.
Speaker 2: That was also the same place where we short circuited at the Dodge Durango HM with the snowball.
Speaker 3: Yep, through a snowball went right through the crack in the window down in the defroster.
Speaker 2: All right. Another headline of the week contender. We had one earlier this morning. I have a feeling it's going to be hot and heavy with these the way the pace is going so far.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, sorry, it's distreading the text.
Speaker 4: We back it up.
Speaker 3: What do you got that you're just got in the car and heard how much crazy idiot crap I could get get it here about coming up on my drive to my son perfect day morning. By the way, all right, well all right, you ready we had the service we provide here, come on head ont of the way.
Speaker 2: Charges dismissed against RV workers have cues to put accues of putting live cats in trash compactor and part because of a clerical error.
Speaker 4: They put a trash they put a cat in a trash compact.
Speaker 2: Several live cats in a trash compactor that's in Elkhart County, Indiana.
Speaker 3: How do you make that mistake? And then say, oh, because of the clerical error. They are claiming that, okay, this this is uh. These guys who work at an RV park for a company called Jaco, and they had some feral cats that were causing problems in the RV community, and these two yahoos were tasked with removing the cats, and they they claim they ran the idea of just throwing them in the trash compactor by their operations manager, who they say quote indicated he believed the guys acted in the company's best interest by placing the live cats into the trash compactor. They misconstrued his response when they inquired as to whether or not that would be an acceptable way to deal with the feral cat problem.
Speaker 2: The fact they did, they did put him in a box. First, Just how big is it? Horrible of a person are you to do something like that which doesn't even think of doing something like that?
Speaker 4: How big is a trash compactor in an RV.
Speaker 2: An RV park? Oh it's an RV community.
Speaker 4: I thought you meant just like the you know, a garbage disposal.
Speaker 2: No, these are guys working on the maintenance crew that upkeep this RV park. Okay, well, and this is a feral cat problem. How did there has to be dealt with?
Speaker 3: How did their charges get dismissed because there was ambiguity in whether or not they were giving the green light and they thought it was okay because they did, in fact ask their supervisor, whose response, they say, indicated to them that it was okay with it. Then then the boss should be fired.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is to be continued.
Speaker 3: I mean they do have a point of putting them in the box. You know, a cat in the box can't see what's coming as the walls are closing it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it is so bad.
Speaker 2: Now. The case was dismissed without prejudice, meaning these men could face the same charges or different charges in connection as this investigation continues.
Speaker 4: Somebody better get charged here.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not a fan of feral cats, but there's a way to get rid of them.
Speaker 4: It's called bring them to the Humane Society. Horrible, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 2: And then, not to be outdone, we do have a Darwin Award too, or.
Speaker 4: Just get a coyote in your neighborhood like we had.
Speaker 2: Sure do have a Darwin award. We need to hand out to a genius who's no longer with us.
Speaker 3: All right, God they stuck cats and cart tries come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a New Hampshire man is no longer with us after he got blitzkrieged and decided to go snowmobiling at two in the morning. First problem, there was no snow which, yes, you technically can run a snowmobile over terrain, but it's you're risking.
Speaker 4: The well, yeah, ruining the snowmobile.
Speaker 2: Yes it will go for a time, but eventually it's it's gonna cut his life short. And then there's the part about getting s housed and deciding to do this, and then the final part when he shuffled off this mortal coil would be the tree, and then he didn't see coming. At two o'clock in the morning, I.
Speaker 3: Knew it the tree. And it's like that one guy who hit the black Hawk, remember.
Speaker 2: That right, Yes it was, he said, camouflaged on that piece of property. I think that one was in upstate New York. Maybe snow will with no snow, a bunch of booze and a tree. That's that's gonna get you the Darwin Award. Pretty Much, every time Taco.
Speaker 3: Knew a tree was coming, you got the first part was this, then it was getting bloods cragged, and then I was just gonna jump in.
Speaker 2: He was the last one to know.
Speaker 4: W j r R we are Orlando's rock station.