Speaker 1: He said, he said, you heard that ship.
Speaker 2: But your arm going like this and then you're getting just bunched in the face with two hands.
Speaker 3: He was getting delivered like in the church.
Speaker 2: But it was time to squab. Ain't having it anymore.
Speaker 4: They spent the whole week.
Speaker 5: Was like, yo, they spent the whole week, but not of course, Yeah, jaaln Carter has had some unexplained illness. He might not even playing super Bowl big fans. He was like, man, you don't get out there and play.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you? Good? Take a little bit of this, put a little bit yacking, just say yeah, you be all right, go ahead, can play that Georgia. Come on, man, you're all right. Man. This ain't nothing. Say nothing this run around pushing people around, you know what I mean, It's all you gotta do. He was like, coach up good, he was, I ain't tripping.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: What It was a great day for football. This is this is like like that was like the wickedest.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a great day for the Chiefs, but yeah, it was a great day for football, you know, as a whole list, everybody else on the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody got their energy. You feel me?
Speaker 3: If you weren't a fan of the Eagles.
Speaker 6: He was definitely watching them to wash the downfall the Chiefs, so everybody wins.
Speaker 2: I was always going to be for them unless you're paying the Niners shit. So the reason they hit the Niners more than them, Like Noah.
Speaker 5: Bro the middle of the third quarter, they was on the bench because they didn't released the micd up version.
Speaker 4: They were on the bench talking about something.
Speaker 5: If the Patriots could do what then we could do with the Patriots came back from twenty eight and three, we could do this, And Spagnola is on the sideline like, yeah, yeah, man, that's the type of energy.
Speaker 4: I like to hear y'all with niggas.
Speaker 2: Is not that no.
Speaker 4: Tom Brady did it? If Tom Brady didn't, we doing now right.
Speaker 2: Brady.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady tom Brady on the commentary tmbot at the end of the shit ting about yeah, it's not as easy to threepte as you think.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I tried it myself. I'm like, yeah, nigga, we know.
Speaker 2: We know, we know. This is why we hate them because of you, you piece of human garbage. Nah Bro, I wasn't so juiced. He was like, look at these niggas got whooped. This bad not the super Bowl? At least you feel me. I threw a five hundred and sixty two yards what time the last time we played that, We played about throw for five ninety two. They had Fletcher Cox then.
Speaker 4: Yo, boy said, I thought the cheese voodoo dolls gonna work. There was a woman in the statue. I had the Patrick Home's voodoo dog.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I peeped it. That's funny, Yo.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yo, y'all in New Orleans too, y'all in the right place to do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that? You know what I'm saying. A young boy was on that team now turned out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't expect the blood either. I was like, I was, probably it's probably close. I'll being nice. Look at.
Speaker 2: C J. Gardner.
Speaker 4: Johnson is the last nigga that you want.
Speaker 2: To you need Monopoly. He is the worst winner of all time. And I love it. I love every single bit of it.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 5: Man he on Instagram live and on Twitter talking about Man, you shouldn't have left the black girl.
Speaker 2: Who go burgs? Somebody?
Speaker 1: Can we classic can we classify her as a stalker?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 1: Just getting yes, it's getting.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, at this point, yes, why are you always there?
Speaker 1: But then and then I saw someone say, oh, it's her job. I'm like, huh, she works, she works there now she.
Speaker 2: Does she does uh broadcasting for the Philadelphia Oh okay, okay, but she had to. She at the game at the saying when they played you know Washington, no long.
Speaker 3: It's getting to that point.
Speaker 2: But with Serena krook Walker. But Serena krook Walker was bad. But that but that, you know what I'm saying, she works when she worked there, you don't go somewhere, bro, I like.
Speaker 4: I don't know why steven A smithers.
Speaker 5: At first, they talking about like yo, man, look if my girl was out there doing that dancing on her like because her ax, I would have left her. I'm like, bro, your hairline is all the way back here. I promise you she ain't thinking about it. I promised, I swear. Take bro, it's like that where Mike, that's like, yo, you salute all the way back here, like yes, sir, that's stephen A Smith.
Speaker 1: Ain't that nigga like almost sixty talking like this.
Speaker 4: Like yo man, she like I would have left it because what you need to do with me for him like niggas deeper than that.
Speaker 5: Bro, you don't understand Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: No it doesn't. And and Steven but first off, her husband is the co founder of Reddit, and.
Speaker 5: Bro, you know how many degenerates that man that's responsible for it, like bro chill.
Speaker 2: Needed But last Stephen ain't saying that because office office talking like that.
Speaker 4: It's the bird lady agenda.
Speaker 2: All right, man, you got five minutes? All right.
Speaker 5: Now that my five minutes? Ay, storry Ja, it's a freak production. On the next on the next side of this episode.
Speaker 2: After he pushes the button. That's not even fair, not fair, it's not fair. Who yes, if it's.
Speaker 5: Not your day Rader, when I'll let you have ten minutes because I'm a nice guy.
Speaker 2: And plus it it wouldn't happen one hundred years, so it did happen. I should have the whole show.
Speaker 1: Well, my bad. Let me go ahead and hit the button.
Speaker 2: Man, So.
Speaker 4: That's how they say your wish to give me chicken?
Speaker 1: If you ain't knowing love and listen, listen, I don't know why I hit the button like that. You feel me and muting myself, But what's happening y'all. Hope y'all doing well. You feel me? Salute to everybody just tapped in, tuned in. It's staying dangerous. You know what I'm saying. It is what it is. It's us, you know what I'm saying. Another Thursday, another edition, another rendition, y'all talking about. It is what it is. So let's go ahead and get into it. Ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cats, snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly, people that work. Because we present to you another episode of the Public Enemyes podcast. This is episode three forty four. I could be wrong, but I think I'm right correct. Five four four. Yeah, I'm in the win.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. You feel me. I'll go by the name, Oh my God, Graham, you feed me. I hope y'all are doing well. I hope y'all are doing swell. I hope y'all evening. It is what it is. You feel me. I'm up in the air. You feel me up in the clouds. You feel me as I typically I mean for me, but today I'm joined with a couple of friends here. You know, they hang out with me every Thursday. We talk a lot of ship. The Waco kid is here. We'll get back to him in a minute before ever Champ jizzle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm never losing.
Speaker 1: How you doing? You're doing all right?
Speaker 2: I'm all right now, I am right what I'm saying. Just glad to be alive. Man.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to tell me that you were stressed about something. You sounded like you was gonna get something off your chest. I'm sorry, double.
Speaker 2: Check every side. It just happens, you know what I'm saying, when you're old and you lean back a little too far.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, telling me what on stretch? Thanks for sharing?
Speaker 2: Thanks for sharing, gres, How are you?
Speaker 1: You're welcome? That's my job.
Speaker 6: I'm doing, my brother. I'm doing swell my brother. Yes, I had to. I had the cold switch right quick. But yeah, I'm gluccy.
Speaker 2: Condescending.
Speaker 1: I have to be the cloning niggas can't even spelled condescending. See oh descending you feel me? I'm with you, hey man, you know and descending upon us today? You feel we soaring high, flying high as the Eagles do as the eagles. Did you feel me, Benjamin? You feel me, Benny the Butcher, what's going on? Man like? Talk to us. Man, set the time and cut your promo. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I feel good. I feel better than I've ever felt in years. I remember, like the last time I was part of.
Speaker 5: The show, Eagles went to Super Bowl and they lost and I had to bow out for the week.
Speaker 4: I couldn't handle it. Actually I had the flu. So but.
Speaker 7: The Chiefs had the bird flu. The Chiefs had the bird flu. Tell you what, man at the whole league had the bird flu because no one believed in us. From the beginning of the season, everybody was starting stories. They said, yo, Jalen Hurts and Nick Sirianni. They don't like each other. There's some beef and Philly and they.
Speaker 5: Said, why are you playing the running back thirty six million dollars. You need to be bolstering the defense. Howie Roseman said, I'm bolstering the defense. Fuck nigga, we's bolstering the defense. I got two who corners, they could do whatever they want. I got Quinn Yard Mitchell, I got Coop of the Jean rookies rookies, and then later as the season goes on, we started two and two Oh, they don't like Nick Sirianni, we should fire Nick Sirian.
Speaker 4: Nick Siani shaved this hell. He said, we're going to work nigga.
Speaker 1: And after that it was just it was just.
Speaker 5: Controversy after controversy. They said, what do we need to improve on?
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 4: Brown said, we could throw the ball a little bit more and a whole week.
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 4: Brown and Jalen Hurst don't like each other.
Speaker 5: Then he can't even read a book on the sidelines when we when we're playing in the.
Speaker 4: In the playoffs.
Speaker 5: This even though he'd been reading a book on the sidelines the whole fucking season, he can't do none of that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, E've been doing it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn Yeah. He was a fundamental that day.
Speaker 4: But it was the whole thing.
Speaker 5: And after and after we lost to the after we lost to the UH the Commanders, it was, Oh, this this Jaden car jam Carter, this Jade Daniels kid, this Jaydon Daniels kid is amazing.
Speaker 4: Look at him come back from all of those turnovers.
Speaker 5: Jalen Hurts was injured because we got you in the we got you in the champion game and put the belt to ask like we was going to do in that game, and everybody, oh, the chiefs, the Chiefs, get yo, the Chiefs is good chiefs. Can anybody got Patrick Mahons back there, okay? Jalen Carter, Jayleen Carter said, bet a crash on his fucking both hands to the face.
Speaker 4: He comes to pick six.
Speaker 1: Zach Bond dives.
Speaker 5: In front of that. It's the best bald headed nigga on the planet. Bro, It's amazing. We're gonna build a dynasty out of it. I had, I had Chyna was watching the game for the first time.
Speaker 4: We are whole Eagles family over here.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: My heart was so full.
Speaker 5: But to see, but to see Patrick Mahomes on the sidelines crying after the game, it was beautiful. I ain't never been happier about anything in my entire life. He said, we're gonna go back and we're gonna run three people. Jalen Hirst said no. Jalen Hurt said no, not on my watch. See that man that smile the first smile he smiled. He said, yo, man, Andy were on the sidelines, they were like, Yo, it's okay to smile.
Speaker 4: He said, man, that's that Super Bowl change. We're gonna go for a dynasty. I it's an Eagles dynasty. Used to seeing it.
Speaker 5: We got the whole team a lock for the foreseeable future. Flag was fly we go on a show.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love it. I love it. And Ben that was like because then I think Ben was here when the Warriors won a couple of years ago, and I was a I was a fucking maniac. They won three of them already, so I respected respect the ship. That that was probably like everybody was like, who was a boring game? It was like you know you ever just like watch your favorite like fight with somebody getting knocked out over and over. This is.
Speaker 1: Exemplified their dominance that whole game. Niggas to come back and get a little like Nigga, it's too late, Like the momentum is already in their favor. They're not gonna let you. Niggas getting old. It was almost sad.
Speaker 2: It was. It was getting I was starting to feel sorry for the niggas. Like when when it hit Divine for that forty six yard touchdown after the fumble, I was like, all right, this this is getting uncomfortable, and it was like we scored six field goal, Damn, all right, We're got another touchdown field goal that was forty to fourteen. Congratulations Nigga. Bro Kendrick made it across the fifty yard line before, but the Chiefs did no embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That is Kendrick crazy.
Speaker 2: Answer that question.
Speaker 5: That twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Eagles team, Bro, they special Bron.
Speaker 5: I think they would be able to I think they'd be able to beat to twenty seventeen team. But I got left for the twenty seventeen team. That was the Cinderella story all the way to the end.
Speaker 2: Nigga did somewhere Outshawn Nigga, a Nigga.
Speaker 1: Named ring listening on the audio platform Daveon's and the chat except which team is better the twenty seventeen Eagles of the twenty twenty four Eagles.
Speaker 2: The answers canched lamorrow, all right, the answer.
Speaker 1: Do you guys like the halftime show?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 6: I was quoting every every lyric. I ain't know I was that much of a fan of Dott until I was like, God.
Speaker 1: Damn, I know all this shit, but damn pretty much accept that intro. You know, no, I remember I didn't even know what he was saying until halfway into the beat drop I was like, oh, he's quoting bodies. Nigga said, we could go body for body, y'all, hand you a buddy and probably a better massuits I said, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he did. He did it on one of the music videos. That's why I was like, That's how I recognized it.
Speaker 2: I was like that, you know, I was the greatest one. I was debating number one and number two. I was already better than one and two.
Speaker 1: But all right, he said, he said, niggas couldn't have soul if I told you next to stand next to Johnny and Q. I couldn't have soul if I told you to stand next to Johnny C, Jay Rock and school Boy and so and you couldn't funk out of here. That ship was crazy. I thought that ship was dope. He went super crazy up there. Niggas was tripping. By the way, the the A is not for a minor under change. Stop saying that.
Speaker 2: Niggas, And that's what I want to think. Go ahead, but it's.
Speaker 1: That's not what it means. It's funny, though it was kind of smirk at the Hammer had me.
Speaker 2: We but he did that for like three songs like he did that ship in Euphor. You was like and shout the guy. You know what I'm saying. Fairfield Legend, you know what I'm saying. Dancing Legend was on the Man Man of the Garden and they did a little be bop. That was that. Sh was all like that, like that ship better than the normal one.
Speaker 3: Shot for keeping her notes shot.
Speaker 1: It was it was one note where she was actually vocal, but she wasn't moving.
Speaker 3: That's that's I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's her.
Speaker 2: All the stars, all the stars.
Speaker 1: I was like, am that ship was crazy? Kendrick went stupid, y'all are.
Speaker 4: Budive.
Speaker 2: He's doing Humble, the one that's double Diamond now, oh yeah, yeah, sing next songs. Oh my god, it's just so two hundred and thirty thousand more copies now oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean also, you feel me when you comes to the big spotlight that you have that comes along with the Super Bowl. He owns a majority of the publishing for these new records since he's been off of TDE and you know what I'm saying, it's a different relationship now as far as you know saying the pie that he gets, you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Now, you're the big homie to yourself.
Speaker 1: And also for people that were saying that they wanted to turn their brains off, or that he didn't perform big enough songs or that they wanted to see something different. I want you to understand that, you know, there's a lot of Bearskin folks. There was a lot of Drake fans that were kind of trying to shut this whole idea that this was a good performance down, and his breath control wasn't. He was running out of breath and da da da da dah, and he was skipping words and he was missing them. Like listen, that was a crazy, crazy uh breath control performance that Nigga did that whole ship with no backtracking, no ad libs, and the ship aside from like the mustard and the do you feel me like a little bit on like.
Speaker 2: Yes, what he was doing.
Speaker 1: You utilize sound effects to to censor that you feel me all the ship, you feel me, And it's just like like for for some of those that that were like, oh, we we should like we should do more rock or this should you know, like we got to return to that or it would have been better if they went with somebody like Coldplay or Metallica or one of these other like bands or something like that. That's like they just they got but like just Morgan Waller for sure, that's hell. Like rock will have their their their day in the sun. You feel Me, Taylor Swift is gonna have her day in the sun. But this was a hip hop performance and just like just like y'all like that that love like punk rock and shit like that. Hip hop has always been something that should be in your face, loud, abrasive, it should be anti establishment, and this was something that was against the grain and the way that they went about it with all of the hidden gems and shit like that, and just the songs in general. I liked all of them. You feel Me like I'm from where I'm from, so it is what it is, you know what I'm saying. But like that, the performance, all of the hidden messages in between Samuel L. Jackson, like Ben mentioned, like, all of that shit was dope to me. You feel Me. Sissy did great, she looked great. I thought the colors and how they put all of the the stylists and the wardrobes together and the shit like that, that shit was hella raw And the set design was dope as fuck. All the little PlayStation little easter eggs and all that shit was have like a fucking PlayStation deal coming out all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I'll do a deal with your sony, just don't release that Party next Door album, right Cool? No, but that ship was like if I'm doing if I'm doing this super Bowl performances for free, like I'm doing this for free.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the bare minimum, the most nigga ever.
Speaker 2: Like, if I'm doing this for free, I'm doing exactly what the fun I want to do. I'm going to promote the album out.
Speaker 1: Now he's doing his uh dot dance, and I was you.
Speaker 2: Just popped up.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect that. I didn't expect you for I was like, wait, what he's doing this? He did pekable. I said, he's doing this. I would do their favorite song, but they like to see you know what that lossuit. And then also also just even back to that that part, you know what I'm saying, like the whole idea of are you going to play the game? Can you play the game? He's literally telling you, I know what you expect for me to do, and I'm doing this, but I don't know that. That shit was hard though, That's what was hard.
Speaker 2: And the little remix to Listening not like us got played. Everybody was saying, ay, minor con is not to lie like everybody. I've seen Tiger's face when they did. Tiger was like this. He was like, God damn.
Speaker 6: Any streamer who says, oh, the crowd wasn't that loud. They're just trying to keep that chain open for a Drake collapse.
Speaker 1: That's all it is.
Speaker 5: Like No, Ki was like apparently they said he was trying to get into the suite where Kendrick was at.
Speaker 4: They told him no.
Speaker 5: When he got mad about it, and that's why, man, no one in the crowd feeling it.
Speaker 1: His feelings was hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, bro Once he went into the little a little but not like this partner, I said, okay, it's over. Now it's over. And it was dancing and he look straight into the camera. Nigga LIKEE like I'm young, like like David Blaine. After you do like a magic trick, nigga like Drake, and then.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you better never go to sell black one. I'm like Dan says, next year's Super Bowl is and Callie who should perform? Uh Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: They're saying right now that they're saying right now that Miley Cyrus is being talked to there.
Speaker 6: I'm not even gonna lie and tell you I know any of her songs post Hannah Montana, so I won't even know what to tell you.
Speaker 4: Chase On.
Speaker 1: When she when she cut her hands start wearing short short, I just said, yeah, that's I don't care for that, so I'm gonna step back. I just never listened to her, but I know of it, but I just never listened to it. So, yeah, when she was going through her black when she goes through her her ankles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven months of when she was party in the US.
Speaker 3: No, man, I want to see the best of both worlds.
Speaker 2: I come out with herkle and then they'll get into a transformation chamber and she goes turn the mighty side and he will turn to step On.
Speaker 1: Andre says forty two short than l Russell. I'm gonna tell you what's not gonna happen that that I love my guys. I'm gonna tell you what's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: All right, a black person up there again.
Speaker 1: They're gonna perform at a Fanatics event like two days before, you know, talking about yeah, it is what it is. B Foster said, it's gonna be bad Bunny. They already did bad Bunny. Did they do him or well, he was there with it was Jay Balvin, Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Bad Bunny. And I don't know why I said, yeah, people dam so that we got that anyways, So we'll see what there. We'll see if we still have our great though. The performance was great, you know, yeah, make sure it is not going to be for the neighbors. Well we got our Yeah, we had our time and you know the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, goddamn right, Kendrick, I'm so proud of you. Free God damn, I'm doing whatever I want, like so.
Speaker 1: Just like in wrestling, yeah, I guess. So wow, interesting, let's go ahead and get into some of that conversation and we'll start. We'll start. I was gonna say we'll start light, but we're not gonna start like we're gonna start with some bullshit. Linda McMahon had her confirmation hearing earlier today. The bullshit I like that transition. Yeah, I know, man, it is what it is. Lenna McMahon had her confirmation hearing today. Uh, they are sorry, my bad chose another white guy. Lenna mc man is not a white guy. That was a white guy, Lenna McMahon. Anyways, lennamig mahn. Their confirmation hearing, they talked about a bunch of bullshit. She was being a bunch of bullshit. There's a lot of the uh, the idea of her being one of the head of the Department of Education, but also saying that she willingly worked with Trump to eliminate the Department of Education. And they're like, okay, so what would your workings like be, like what would you do? And then the whole idea of eliminating certain programs and like that DEI and all of that came up, the ring Boy scandal came up, and just all these other conversations and things that are a little bit uncomfortable, but they definitely are situations that need to be approached if she's going to be, you know, somebody in a leadership position. Go ahead, ben.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: They had asked her, they were like, yo, what about black hair stream and what about all that? She's like, yeah, well, will we evaluate that and we'll look at that and everything that. I'm like, yo, y'all about to let the woman who let her husband dick down trist stratus in front of her she sat in a wheelchair for like six months.
Speaker 4: Y'all about to trust our children's education her? All right, bro? Whatever the fuck home square.
Speaker 2: By handle steroids talk about you want to handle your kid's future shit? Can we give it to the Department of Education? So what are you going to be doing?
Speaker 1: Then they're gonna put it in They said they want to put it in the hands of the state, the certain states.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, have you been to the fucking South? These states are stupid.
Speaker 2: Elected issues? But you.
Speaker 1: And last been on her? Like, brother, why does she look like she she melted and the fan got cut on too early, so her face is just stuck up, you know.
Speaker 2: She looked like if you like her? Mom said, like, you keep making that face like that forever?
Speaker 3: She made that face and stayed like that.
Speaker 1: For speaking of face, a face that y'all saw that y'all, I didn't mean for y'all to see. It was Josh Matthews. He has announced that he has departed t n A Wrestling. He is no longer going to be associated with the company. I believe there were a few, uh departures, including Christie Hemmy, there's another executive vice president. I believe that it's been a set in place in office over there, and they made a little, you know, a couple of change ups in the office and you know, some of their talent or you know, I don't really know what Josh Matthews does anymore over there at TNA, So it was kind of like after they he stepped back from the commentary, he was pretty much taking over like the production side, so he pretty much did what Michael Cole does w W basically kind of like train some of the the announcers and ship like that, kind of help him with some of the production efforts and you know that kind of like a I guess, like a Jeremy Borash wearing multiple hats and shit like that. Okay, cool, So there we go. So we got that, uh. And then also p W I excuse me, p W I. P W Insider is reporting that the WWE has signed Demolition to a Legends deal, and I guess we can start the speculation on where they're gonna end up in regards to the Hall of Fame. I'm assuming that we'll see a Hall of Fame. They've already been in the Games, so yeah, they definitely can returning the Games like next year or something.
Speaker 3: They definitely this.
Speaker 1: Year and next year me likely this year they'll be inducted into like docy like damn man. All right, but let's go ahead and get into the conversation of what's happening in wrestling. This week on Dynamite, we saw the Death Rids defend as successfully the Trios Championships against the Undisputed Kingdom Roger Strong, Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole. There was also a stare down between Making Bain and Chris stat Lander in the isleway between both of their successful wins. Shout out to Maya World. She was on Dynamite as well, facing off against Magan Bain and a losing effort, but that was dope to see her have that spotlight and have that moment to go out there and do her thing. Also, Meghan Baine attacked christat Lander after her match with Penelope Ford. This is after, I believe this past Saturday. Meghan Bain also took out thunder Rosa, so Don Rosa, christat Lander. She's building up a list of bodies and we'll see what happens there. Speaking of people that are building up a list of bodies, Samoa Joe has named his faction with Shibata and Hook.
Speaker 3: I love it that, Gosh, I love that so much.
Speaker 1: I thought that was great. Go ahead, only Joe makes it work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's the reason.
Speaker 2: Why it.
Speaker 1: Feels like it fits. You know what I'm saying. He said, we are three men who everywhere we go, we have a misunderstanding and the only answer is violence. Uh, my brother, my proa right. He said, we will hunt you down in the streets, we will hunt you down in the ring, and you will be caught lacking.
Speaker 2: Oh man, w oh, that was dope. That was.
Speaker 1: Speaking of people that was caught lacking. After Uh, there was a confrontation backstage, which I thought was actually pretty good. Uh MJF and Hangman. Hangman tried to like interrupt mjf's interview and MJF basically cut him down and was like, uh, you know what I'm saying, this isn't you whatever?
Speaker 2: Whatever? And did Jack.
Speaker 1: Dangels make a new fragrance and hang Man loan he was like, that's all you got. You know what I'm saying it spent five years get some new material kids. Yeah, but then once he said, you know, five years, that's all you got. He basically was like this, ain't you You ain't really like that? You know what I'm saying. I see you every week trying to contemplate your your bad decisions. You really are sucking in real life, you know what I'm saying. Like he was, he was talking real ship to him and the Hangman had no response. So after uh, after m JF faced off against Dustin Rhodes in a in a in a winning effort, uh made that man.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: He tried to make him tap out to the to the salt of the earth, you know what I'm saying, the arm bar but he ended up passing out. And uh then after that there was a barwl between Hangman and m JF that went all over the arena, multiple pull up parts. Uh. MJF had gotten the ring and it was like, I'm ready to go, but your man, Hangman is a sucker. Your boy is you know what I'm saying, He's a look just like you.
Speaker 2: Know what is that? What?
Speaker 1: That picture was crazy? You got him pushing him over and he got that one kid in the top right with the phone on, like why back up? You see the ship.
Speaker 4: That was like, damn, Bro, that's crazy. They are not gonna believe this.
Speaker 2: Murder. He was trying to kill him because like I was there, he was like, I'm going to kill you. That's that's how pulled apart. Bro was supposed to go, like you pull him apart, the nigga get back and the real nigga came back. Nigga was like, yo, he said, what turn right back around? Yo?
Speaker 4: I loved it, Like, oh yeah, yeah said great ad for spring Hill Mary.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking. I was like, yo, man, you see this. You can't you can't pay for better advertisement?
Speaker 2: Really real.
Speaker 1: But I guess we're looking forward to uh next week they're going to have a face to face one on want in the ring. That's going to lead to I'm assuming a match of revolution. Then we saw the Hurt Syndicate defend the tag team titles against Guns. They beat these niggas ass of course hurt people.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know what else there is, right, I.
Speaker 4: Saw the matches. I saw them getting the ass beat. I said, the Chief versus Eagles again.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: That was that was the encore.
Speaker 2: Chief chief ain't got a cool ass interest like the guns do, Nigga, that gun's interest. Your graham might be right, man, that's what that ship is. That ship is fire. And everybody was going and they wanted to see him back. It was a little more more, you know. They got the asses beat though, like, yeah, what happened? We called it, well, we said the same thing. That was all you want to out the shot right now, We'll give it to you right now. All well, wait till next week. You can get it next week.
Speaker 1: Now we're you've got go ahead.
Speaker 4: If someone tells you like, yo, we're gonna do this.
Speaker 5: We're gonna give you something, and they start laughing, like mid sentence, you probably we don't want what.
Speaker 4: They're giving you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, No, they don't respect you. They want you dead. And then and then Lance Archer and Brian Cage came out. I just bust out laughing. I'm like, nigga, we just went from this to more two K bullshit.
Speaker 2: All right, No, I can't wait. No, this is the one I'm gonna this is the one I'm gonna be watching, like this is gonna be the Eagles versus the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: We got the we got the default, you got the default call, and you got the murder Hawk with.
Speaker 2: Nobody's nobodies, man, and the options right around the corner. What are you gonna do with?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do when the ops hrut up?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: What you're gonna do when the ops run wild on you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man?
Speaker 1: That is crazy? Uh yeah, looking forward to that because both the niggas, Yeah, they're gonna get their SB to line them up. You know, it is what it is more on that, you know, I heard syndicate situation in a few but for now, let's go ahead and talk about aw Grand Slam Australia. That is this upcoming weekend Saturday, February the fifteenth. It's gonna be on TN T and or's the TBS, I don't know, one of them, Warner Brothers, Discovery. Yeah, it's basically taking place of Collision, I mean Collision. So basically that's why Moxley was like next week on Collision, Like damn nigga. Yeah, he can't even know what's going on. It's not even I can't even blame him. I can't even blame him. The entire rollout and promotional effort for this show has been a dial bola cole just garbage, dumpster fire. Yeah, it was horrible, bro. Like, first of all, they started out trying to promote this as a stadium show. They had to downscale it from fifty thousand capacity to like thirteen thousand or whatever you feel me. And now it's like on the opposite side of the city now and all of that, so it's fucking up people's travel efforts. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: That's what happened when everything went down with We, when they had to move it out of there and they had.
Speaker 4: To move for.
Speaker 5: The band couple of years ago where they was gonna do a stadium show and they had to switch up, and he said, yeah, money the bank, He said, man, they can't.
Speaker 4: They can't do a stadium show. They can't sell it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, now I look at you, and man, see falls you know he's over there on that tour, it was ain't taking the ball to space.
Speaker 1: Then it was the issue with the whole thing about not knowing where it was gonna air when it was gonna air due to the you know, all start being on. Come on, bro, you can't move all stars. So whatever they're gonna do with that is what they're gonna do with, so just could come on after whenever we're done, and y'all handle y'all business. But let's go ahead and get into the car and let's talk about what we are looking forward to. Let's see, let's see. I'm not even gonna read that.
Speaker 6: We'll go ahead, y'all ain Yeah, basically give up saying if y'all have stayed up to watch WrestleMania and.
Speaker 1: I was sleeping, let's get let's.
Speaker 2: Give it on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to Yes, Yes, Yes, Grand Slam Australia. We got the death Writers in a Brisbane brawl against the rated R Superstar Cope and a Switchblade Jay White. Uh. So again, this is going to be immediately after All Star Saturday Night and you can check it out on tn T and Max. But uh, this continues to be this whole death Writer story. I'm glad they are allowing more time to other stories to to to breathe on dynamite because this ship is just not interesting to me. Yeah, yeah, they did that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, These niggas stole a briefcase, nigga.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say that, yeah, go ahead, what do we do?
Speaker 2: Like? So this is what it's cup to what is this money trained nigga?
Speaker 1: And then boom. His idea was to use the spike, his little two by four or whatever the fuck it is with all the nails and ship in it to open the briefcase. You'll want to see the title that first of all. If you're gonna destroy the briefcase with something like that, don't you think you could damage the title? Yes, you can absolutely damage the title right.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna put it on the ground and stupid you put it on the side, like on the side so you can open it, because like, brief is not gonna smash open like you just smashing the So just gonna hit it with a spike when you're gonna RiPP it over with your hands.
Speaker 1: Cope, Copeland did not think no, no, no, no no. J White had boat cutters.
Speaker 2: He could have.
Speaker 1: God, we could have just we could have did this way easier to use this nigga. Jesus christ Andre says, the title not even in there.
Speaker 6: It's not it can't be like no, the only thing that's in there is just more bullshit that he can write his his thoughts and prayers on.
Speaker 4: He's gonna say, I'm just so just so tired of this ship.
Speaker 5: When I've seen this nigga beating on the beating on a breadcase with that spike ship, I said, man, what is what has happened to my to my beloved A w what's happened to the game.
Speaker 4: That I love? This is so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid, Like this is leading into John Moxley and Adam Copeland at Revolution. But hey, we don't really like the death Rider story. We're not alone in that a lot of people don't like it. Let's talk about something that we do like. It's something that we do enjoy. Harley Cameron is going to face off against Mercedes Money for the TBS Championship. Now She's going to be in her home country of Australia, and I think the crowd support is going to be great in this losing effort. But the story that they've been telling with her and Mercedes, I think has been dope. What do you guys been thinking about this? How you guys been feeling about it? Gresh will start with you, No, no, yeah, this is entertaining. Like the first thing I saw when I woke up with Harley Cameron's remix of Mercedes Ceo song and I'm like, this is a rare time that the remake is better than the original, respectfully, because I'm like, yo, how are you flowing better on this beat? Better than the original? Like what are we doing here? What is happening right now? And then the fact that she switched she murdered her Van Trilli Van trilli Quist. Oh lord man Triller, cis uh expertise with this? And then cutting passionate promo. I'm like, damn, I'm rooting for you. I know you're gonna lose, but I'm rooming for you. Frand and she also spoken Chinese, and she spoke in Chinese. I'm like, girl, I barely speak English, like I have extra respect for you, man.
Speaker 3: I love I love it, I love it. She's definitely been breaking out for sure.
Speaker 6: Harley Camera and Mercedes didn't really have to do much because Harley has been entertaining one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: She's she's definitely the top top seven most talented white women in the world right now. Like she was she was going in and out with the with the fucking puppet and I'm saying rap it to herself and looking at it like that, and ship and then I don't know, man, you already know she's the best rapper out of Australia.
Speaker 3: She's doing Max castle ship better than Max Castle.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: She's like, you want to win. You know she's not gonna win, know what I'm saying, But she might. I'm not gonna say she's gonna be a loud or popped in the other match than involves women. But I'm just saying, like she's she's she's definitely there. I'll tell you that there's a dentist that's on the clock. If this match is half as good as that one right now, you know the ops is coming for the dentist if she has a third of a good match as they did.
Speaker 3: So well, Yeah, she was on q TV. Damn that is a big, big upgrade.
Speaker 1: Really really been any thoughts on Mercedes and Harley before we move on.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I think it's a cool spot to put Harley in, especially since in her home country and everything like that. I love that they're showing her a lot of light and letting her do what she's gonna do. I think like at some point in the near future maybe we can see her get involved in more of like a permanent on screen role. I hope this leads to something like that and maybe in the future actually to get her hands on the TBS title.
Speaker 1: Mm hm cool, I.
Speaker 2: Should get that ship. They don't want to know more.
Speaker 1: Um hmm. Somebody who has their sight set on is a Buddy Matthews. He's gonna take on Kazu Kada Championship. Yeah. I almost did too. And then they showed that little that little preview on the on Dynamite and I was like, oh, yeah, they is gonna do this match. So yeah, we got Okada and Buddy Matthews. Now they've already wrestled before. I believe they wrestled at Battle in the Valley in San Jose like two two years ago, maybe three years ago, two years ago for New Japan. Oh yeah, yeah they did. Uh and so uh, we'll see where this goes. Daveon says Okada by pinfall and two rain makers. I think the just gonna cook as well. Put the Alejandro in the chat.
Speaker 2: So crazy. Now we're going to watch some Mac mclong. All right, I'm saying, Dunk behind his back.
Speaker 1: Salute the banks. He said, a W is greater than All Star Weekend. Well aid, well, hey, you know what he might be onto something because a W has elite milk like Mariah May and timeless Tony Storm, who are going to battle for the a W Women's World Championship. This is a rematch from all in when Tony Storm lost the championship to Mariah May. What are we expecting here? How do we feel about this program? Gisele, you want to kick it off?
Speaker 2: And y'all, I hope man listen if if Page got her time in the country, it's god damn it. Tony Storm has been showing flawless schizophrenia as a character, like I love it. This is fucking This is the torture actress. This is the torture. This is Taylor Slip's album all rolled into a wrestler who happens to be from Australia and she should win. But that being said, Brian May should win, Harley Camp can't win. You don't get to win, nigga.
Speaker 1: I think this is where we see a title change on this show and Tony Storm gets the belt back. She's also from Australia. Yeah, I know, Buddy Matthews, ain't finna be you know, Ktta you got, you got, Harley, you got buddy, and then you got Tony all from Australia and somebody got a win. So I'm leaning towards Tony Storm being that being that person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think you need to put the Mariah May Championship experiment on ice right now, because like, Yo, they ain't do ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: A damn thing six months.
Speaker 2: To be exactly, not really fair because that's what he usually does. But that's what they usually do with the women's champion though. They just get the bell and they just be kind of like run around and ship.
Speaker 1: It took her six months to cut in person promo bro that that's why niggas that.
Speaker 2: Tony and Mariah ship was so great because like it was like we were together and like it was a story built for like a long time. Like usually women just get the bill. They'd be running around the ship like, oh ship, ja got the bell all day? We don't do give it a give the ReHO real quick. What I'm saying, you got gotta be with some niggas, all right, all right, And.
Speaker 1: The niggas that got beef. Niggas that got beef is the ketch and Kyle Fletcher, Oh yeah, Kyle Fletcher ain't he from Australia too? He may maybe maybe he can up a win against uh Will Osprey and Kenney Omega, who have been billed as a dream team leading into All Star Weekend here. So it's going to be Osprey and Omega against to Catch and Fletcher. I think this this program has been great. I'm excited for the match. I'm glad that they went with this pairing instead of Brian Cage and Lance Archer.
Speaker 2: Wolves go over here real quick.
Speaker 1: They almost had me spook for a second and I was like, please don't do that, but yeah, go crazy. We were finna have a great match here, and I don't know, come on, bro, you gotta go with Omega and you feel me Osprey to win this match, send the people home happy. I'm assuming that this is going to be the main event and not the Death Riders Ship. Please be the main event that could be? That could be.
Speaker 6: The d Riders, as switch Blade kept calling her, Yeah, that's literally what he kept saying the entire time, like hey brother, can you not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you not?
Speaker 1: So that's Grand Slam. In addition to that Grand Slam card, AW is going to be presenting r O H Global Wars where Athena Lee Moriarty are going to be on the card, Dustin Roads Sami Gavard defend against MXIM Collection, and then there's a trios match with Chris Jericho, Big Bill and Brian Keith of the Learning Tree against Bandido and the Outrunners. So special edition of r O Age coming to you soon, I'm assuming within the next two weeks for the.
Speaker 3: Two of you that watched that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we ain't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cool, Joe, you got some more work to do.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, win in doubt, give it the fifth man, man.
Speaker 2: You get the bottle. Bronni sometimes Bronnie, go ahead, m hm oh what's I'll bring.
Speaker 1: It up later, Okay. Cool. So let's go ahead and switch gears here, and let's talk about some of the recent talent releases from both sides of the coin A W and the WWE AW released a few competitors. Now, was it Bear Boulder? Yeah, Bar Boulder? Yeah, because bar Bronton is still employed, Yeah, Bar Boulder. He was released because there was some type of assault charge and by strangulation. Yeah, yeah, nigga what.
Speaker 3: He tried?
Speaker 6: He tried to strangle, He strangle his fiance. She blacked out for like five minutes and came to after he put her on the sofa.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, get that nigga the out of here, and.
Speaker 6: She and she opted not to press charges, but they the county said they were gonna do it anyway because it was domestic.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so we're taking this over. You feel me, Man, go ahead and move on to the side, and we're gonna deal with this fuck nigga. Uh yeah, So there's that.
Speaker 4: Man, I've seen that nigga. I was like, Man, what the fuck you doing.
Speaker 1: Some of the other names who were recently released or actually the authors of Payne, Paul Ellering, Blair Davenport, Sonya Deville, Cedric Alexander, The Good brothers ailadn Giovanni, Vinci, Electra Lopez, and also Miro, Malachi Black, and Ricky Starks all released from a W and the WWE. Now in regards to some of these people that were recently released, minus Ricky Starks, because we'll have that conversation in a moment, who do you guys think has the upside as far as what they're going to do next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think Malachi will probably get something real quick. He'll probably do whatever he wants. I was. And then after that, I probably say the Good Brothers because the Good Brothers can go back to Japan and be you know what I'm saying, we still we're still them in Japan, so they would have the option to go back over there. But I think I think I'm saying Malaka.
Speaker 1: Vinci might laying on his feet too, because Enry wise, he was actually talented as hell, so I can definitely see like he will always he always caught me on guard with his his talent.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I think I might have to.
Speaker 5: I might have to go with Mirror Mirro wh when Mero was doing the God's Favorite Champion stuff and a W I loved everything about that. I think he could have a serious upside if they let him do all that what he was doing over there.
Speaker 4: As far as the Good Brothers, like Nigga, it's over for y'all, bro, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, this is like the third time y'all got released, and y'all, I hear what CJ is.
Speaker 4: Saying, But they did that and they went back over like oh way back in the event. Niggas didn't care. Oh niggas didn't care.
Speaker 1: Oh a w kinda.
Speaker 4: But niggas didn't care. I'm like, bro, y'all, just go be coaching somewhere.
Speaker 1: Bro go be copesthetics somewhere, Go go retire. Yea aop got released twice. Yeah, and this y' bro niggas can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: That's why they didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't impress on their on their second run. For me, I would say, somebody like Cedric Alexander, maybe I want to see her next movie.
Speaker 6: I saw her in person once she came when they came here, and I was like, the talent is there, So they just got to give her the opportunity we need to get hurt.
Speaker 4: One shocked me, that one.
Speaker 5: That one really shocked me because they had he had just had like a tag team run over the summer and she was and they were pretty good.
Speaker 4: So that so that one kind of shocked me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Bruh. She was on Speed today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was awkward.
Speaker 1: And I'm pretty sure she's on main event too, because they filmed the main event when she was when they was here. So yeah, so there we go. Some people have been saying that Fedric could possibly get a lot of push from people involved in her syndicate in aw to come into the fold on that side of the coin in that company. And then there's also this idea of trepidation because you know, the rocky exit of Big Swollen from AW and Tony Kahn's comments, and you know, would Cedric be comfortable going into that company and working for uh for Tony in that sense? What do you guys feel in that regard? Do you think that that's something that we can get past or do you think that that's something that you know, kind of might still hold a little weight.
Speaker 6: It's not our place to be offended on their behalf if they want, if they patch it up, and if they as adults decide to say, you know what, we're gonna put the past behind us and you just go at work and get this bag.
Speaker 3: Hey, do your thing.
Speaker 6: But if it's if it's still if it's still like sour grapes, move move on, go to TNA, do some things there, do go to rock the indies. So but yeah, that's that's up to them side. Like I personally can't say, hey, what you should have, should do?
Speaker 1: That's your bag.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm I'm run first. I'm definitely running by my wife. Yeah, that's what I'm saying I'm running by good with that. Like like like Dave said, got to get my wife a public apologies disrespect, I don't even need all that, like out boy need an apology while I'm here. It's like I want to be here waiting apologize to my wife. And even then, like this is what I'm doing. I'm staying over here. Don't be looking. You can go to work, not like your boss like nigga.
Speaker 1: It's cool all the time that ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, what you gotta do sometimes, yeah, so like, but I'm definitely from the first thing I'm doing is like, yo, you're good with this. If I go over there, like I got we got the thing going on over there, and if she if she's okay with it, I still want to apology. You ain't gotta be, ain't gotta be. Ain't gonna be fucking public ship because he's gonna go public anyway when somebody said something, So you go to apologize to her while I'm standing here.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, man. We'll see about that. Yeah, shout out to Shout out to Tony. He says, Sonya was on main event on Peacock earlier. I saw a comment on here that they said that they were shocked that Sonya got released.
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be so I'm gonna be so for real, which i'mna be so transparent with y'all. I was not shocked and I'm not saying that and like it, and I was rooting for the release or whatever. I was happy about it. I've seen some of the matches that she says since she's been back, like the match she had with Lyra when Larra was picking her up and in mid air she had like was holding on to her leg. Lyra had to yell audibly let go, let go, let go, like three times, like bro, you didn't get it.
Speaker 6: And uh.
Speaker 4: There was a spot with Bianca bel air where.
Speaker 5: She was like supposed to like do like I guess the backlip off of the off the apron, and Sonya was just like laying around on the ground. She was like come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, like messing up the spot and you could see like Bianca cut her eyes at her like when the camera goes like when they go to commercial and it fades out.
Speaker 4: She's like, man, this is bullshit.
Speaker 5: But I honestly could believe with that that that traction that the their stable had gotten like it like it was middling at best. So like that wasn't one that really shocked me. Hopefully she can, you know, go get the bag somewhere else, do whatever she got to do. But I can I kind of see the riding on the wall a while ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was when all of them got eliminated literally seconds, like.
Speaker 2: Pure Fusion eliminated Nigga.
Speaker 1: I guess in closing here and also by the way, Duke Hudson was also released recently as well, but in closing, like I guess I agree with Ben as well, Like I wasn't really necessarily surprised with a lot of these releases. Really, like Electro Lopez kind of surprised me just because I'd like her aesthetically with uh yeah, but like as far as like Sonya was a little surprising just because like the I don't know, there's just a recent conversation around Oscar and you know her you know public you know, like just need or want for you know, feeling safe and you know Sonya's history with that kind of threw me a little bit. And then I'm not gonna lie. I know that they weren't in We're probably not gonna do anything with the Good Brothers. But Carl Anderson is injured right now, so that kind of threw me off, Like they don't typically release people while they're injured, so I kind of was a little bit confused on that. So maybe there's something that they know that we don't in regards to his injury. But salute to everybody. Hopefully everybody lands on their feet. Uh, there's a few people who I'm going to keep my eye on and hopefully you know what I'm saying. The upward trajectory is something that you know what I'm saying. Yeah, aute the electricity bad as shit. But let's go ahead and shift gears here once again. And this upcoming weekend we've got n XT Vengeance Day, So we're gonna talk about the show, give our preview predictions, and chat. Give us your thought. Yes, I checked out, that's crazy. That is crazy, Chicken.
Speaker 3: Man watch tomorrow. You're gonna celebrate the violence.
Speaker 1: Do you do you guys have? Do you guys have? Valentine's me myself and I know.
Speaker 2: Let me trying to match your loneliness about this on this podcast.
Speaker 6: Hey man, you can celebrate Lobelt that way.
Speaker 2: Love is so quiet with you by yourself.
Speaker 1: There's more money in my bank account, said too much. I asked my daughter if she would be my Valentine, and she said no. And before I could really put any thought into it, when she said I already have one, immediately I said, who the fuck.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: You could have a Valentine. This is literally like seven seconds after I just asked her to be mine. So keep that in idiots.
Speaker 4: Like, yo, what do you do?
Speaker 1: No, she did not know how to be a player, like you got to have more, she said.
Speaker 4: Mom.
Speaker 1: Mom said I could ask myself so and she was like, I could like do something nice for myself if I wasn't, you know, feeling like you know, so she was like I would. So she was like, I told myself I was going to be my own Valentine and I was going to give myself some chocolate and you know, buy myself something, you know, just to do something.
Speaker 4: For melf worth.
Speaker 1: And I was I was like self worth day, I said, you know what, I apologize. You about to go beat them? Nigga twelve year old? My bad. Let's go ahead and get into vention. This name, and let's talk about what they're finna do over there.
Speaker 2: You might have you about to have ven I was just about to say, are we riding at dawn? My nigga?
Speaker 1: Are we riding at Are we riding at dawn? For Javon Evans? Because he is facing off against Ethan Page in a heated rivalry. This is a grudge match. After Ethan broke this nigga, John Yaw had this nigga mumbling and fumbling through the wire like Kanye, you feel me?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man? What what? What? What? What are we? What are we doing? Man? Are we woa? Whoa whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 1: We got our apps?
Speaker 2: Ready? You feel me?
Speaker 1: You're talking about you feel me? What are we doing here? We got Ethan Paige and we got javonn Evans and uh you hear me in a grudge match to see who's gonna be. I don't know the next person to I don't think there's any stipulation to this. I hate you and you hate me. I hate you, you hate me back, Let's go ahead and fight. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Is there an apostole feed in his name like a hyphen? Or is it just straight javon yes v apostrophe Okay, Oh.
Speaker 1: It's j E v apostrophe o N. I thought it was j E apostrophe v O N.
Speaker 4: It's in it somewhere.
Speaker 3: It is in there somewhere, y' y'all know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Either way, I'm gonna have to go with I'm sorry, Bro, I gotta I gotta go with the young G.
Speaker 1: I just put young o G because I couldn't, So I'm going with javan by p vall. Yeah, I go back there as well, see me.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, black head, stay mouth, I'll let you down.
Speaker 5: Oh that is crazy, Ethan Page got too much momentum right now.
Speaker 4: That nigga is crazy.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm with you, man, go let you go. Hey, man, I ain lose you. Nigga with a broken jaw, Nigga like, I.
Speaker 6: Gotta get some fake I gotta get some lo g something many.
Speaker 2: Ref stopping nigga. Hen keep punching him in his mouth and they's gonna stop it, like you got a broken jaw. Niggas is like.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't have to sign that waiver too, but.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be chicklocks galore and then keep wrestling bios away from this match, niggacause it's gonna be chicklocks everywhere. I'm gonna just crush all the wires in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. All right, So next we have Fallon Henley defending the North American Championship, the Women's North America Championship, against Stephanie Ker. What are we doing here? Man? You're talking about? What are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Mane?
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and get my ship right, man, figure out my pig. I don't watch the show, so I don't even know why they beefing, but.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's basically it's that sole. She wants the bill.
Speaker 5: Now give me Stephanie vack here about paying fall It's over, bro. It's like I said, all these experiments and ship like that, all these little like y'all, we we want to see what you would do with the time. All that's over, Bro, All that's done. We stacking the roster.
Speaker 1: Bro s definitely been full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got three ses vancure by. However you feel like that's funny, However, you won't. Whatever you want to do to her, just do it. The falnon is therefore found country wanted it when I want to be in now that's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, beat up country Mandy Rose. That's basically what your founding.
Speaker 2: Kind of your founding, good though.
Speaker 1: Long time. As far as the aesthetics, shout out jam he said, great value. Mickey James catching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do it like that. Yeah, you're right, but you're right chet They punch of Mickey James.
Speaker 1: Tag team titles are on the line when Phraxium, Axiom and Nathan Fraser or defending against Josh Briggs and Yo Kishi and Tomara. So what do we thinking happens here? This is another successful title defense for Praxium. That's That's where I'm going because these niggas is on a roll and it ain't no way. It ain't no way. It just ain't no way.
Speaker 2: Broucking Briggs Nigga and the niggas ain't the Bruise bros.
Speaker 1: No, don't get me wrong. The match was fired on Tuesday. I actually did pep the mask that they had on Tuesday. Yeah, yeah, it was actually yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not losing.
Speaker 1: They're not losing. They don't accidentally kick each other like always, but yeah, they not losing.
Speaker 2: Yeah that can that can survive that ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if they don't accidentally kick each other, then they lose.
Speaker 1: We're going with fracs.
Speaker 2: Fraction by pin for show.
Speaker 1: For sure. Now, I personally think this should be the main event, but I don't know if they're gonna go that route. So see, Women's Championship is on the line, fatal for a way, we got Julia defending against Roxanne Perez, cor J and Bailey. This might be matched tonight. I'm gonna just go ahead and say that now, but I'm gonna keep it a whole being with you. I can't even front. There's absolutely no way that Julie is not walking out and still.
Speaker 2: Talk kidding me.
Speaker 6: Julia wins by pinning Rocks because she's on her way out.
Speaker 2: Nigga, there's a whole Rocks ayning there. Nigga, Yeah, there's a whole Rock saying in there. For that reason, I got Julia about whatever.
Speaker 1: Either Rocks or cor J.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't say COJ because I feel like they set her up to or one on one with her down the line.
Speaker 1: But Rocks is on whole way up. But either way, she's winning by panafall.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Booma, I'm pretty sure I spelled her name wrong.
Speaker 1: Is ship hold on, let me murder that, let me correct, I did spell her name, bro My bad to the good Auto correct. Rocks is definitely on her way out, So we'll see what she finna do on the main roster. Don't she do? She got she's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, she got to qualifying. Yeah, she has a qualifying match for the for the Chamber.
Speaker 1: Mm hmml cool cool, cool, cool cool. The n x T Championship is on the line when Obafemi is going to defend in a triple threat match against and Grayson Waller. On purpose, Okay, yeah, on purpose, Obo gonna pin both them niggas.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, It's definitely gonna be a situation of stack them and pin.
Speaker 4: I'm like Roman, it was like nigga.
Speaker 5: Like when I saw them like pick him up and everything like that, I was like, yo, man, look I don't get it, like why black heroes are being killed on Black History Month?
Speaker 4: But whatever, But like, yeah, you think it's gonna pay going with.
Speaker 1: Ober You fear me, you fear me, You fear me, you fear me.
Speaker 2: Come out.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way it just started. You feel me like dog, he finna have at least another two months run. That's I mean, I would assume they wouldn't put the title on yet more month and a half, you feel me?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Gisel, who you got you going? Austin theory, Grayson Waller or do you think oba fem me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: This is I feel like a very stupid question right now. So ws w J says, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: About Rooney rule. Yo, all right, Ip not putting that up there? Yeah right? Forty acres and a mule.
Speaker 1: So they have been teasing, uh, a group that should be debuting at Vengeance Day. You've seen this silhouette after like the little technicolor bars and all of that at the end of an x T. They've been teasing this group. And I guess if anybody's been wondering where Keanu Carver is, he's likely in this group. Yeah yeah, So, I mean you also got Sugars. I'm assuming that's Keanu Carver and I don't know New Drids.
Speaker 2: One of the niggas gotta be bet right.
Speaker 3: Then, don't he have his own group?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two other two big niggas.
Speaker 2: The nigga with the side dog is definitely uh smoking.
Speaker 1: Sugar Sugars formally known as Lucky Ali.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 1: Keanu reeves that you said.
Speaker 2: We got job with that.
Speaker 1: People have speculated that one of the gentlemen is uh Dion Lennox, the light skin Cuts that's been kind of involved with the chant ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, then he said he hate this place and then never was never seen again.
Speaker 1: So that could work. We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So they might be on Vengeance Day because they've been teasing it, but somebody else who might be a Vengeance Day made an unexpected debut on NXT this week and was also just pulled from an indie booking this Saturday, and I believe it was through tc W. Yeah, he was supposed to be facing off against Aaron Solo.
Speaker 3: At this point, the fuck is tc W? They just making up names at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, but on NXT this week we got the absolute one. He's here. Ricky Starks unexpectedly popped up literally like a day after it was announced that he was free and clear from his AW contract. I literally was finna come in here and talk to you all about how everybody's been chiming in about Oh snap, they could have like Ricky Alistair or Malachi and Miro come into WWE like similar to like the way they did the Radicals, but they just pop up now, sit me in the front row. Of course they can't do that anymore. Of course they can't do that anymore. I thought that I was leaning towards that being a cool idea as far as just introducing them and then like if they do that like the night after WrestleMania and lead into like them being prospects as far as the draft and which brand picks them up and shit like that. Ken in the chat says, Ricky says, sometimes you got to pop out his show, niggas, and that's exactly what he did. So I'm gonna throw to you guys, Ben, go ahead and kick us off here. What did you think about Ricky Stark's appearance on NXT? How surprised were you? And just give us your overall thoughts of how this is gonna go.
Speaker 5: The fact that they didn't waste any time getting him any entrance music, getting him a little tight and Tron doing anything shows that he had just signed that contract probably that morning.
Speaker 4: They were just ready to get him out there.
Speaker 5: And I love that type of like not waiting when it comes like, Okay, we got him here, this is go ahead and make a splazard. It's like, yo, show up, We're gonna put you out there. We'll find something for you to do. We'll find some spot for you to come out at. And the fact that I don't think they're gonna change his name, that's like internally they're saying like, Okay, his name is gonna it's still Ricky Starks. But either way, I'm just glad to see him back on TV after the whole you know, him being absent for the entire time that he was like for the last like year in aew and the fact that he'd been trying to get back on TV and everything like that.
Speaker 4: To see him back out there has been great.
Speaker 5: And especially with other success that he's had, like becoming the five champion and all that, it's been really great to see him like pulling up and getting business done.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I like the way that they just fucking I love the way that they didn't give the dirt sheets or any anybody a chance to even speculate where the fuck he was about to go. And they like, I am here today, I am here today. I you know why I'm here. You know who I am type ship.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like the Scott Hall ship, right, you know, you know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He was like, it looks like you know exactly who I am. I am up the place upside down. I'm like, turn the funk up.
Speaker 2: Don't be distracted by the good looks of these Spenser Fragrance.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's like, I know, y'all smell like ship, but I smell great.
Speaker 2: Got to go quit.
Speaker 9: I'm just about to get the he should get tomorrow. Oh yeah, that's nor Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The North American TI, yeah doing ship that. He's getting his ass beat.
Speaker 5: He get his ass beat by Todd Dillinger and great value scapegoat. I'm like, brother nobody and.
Speaker 2: It's part of the ops.
Speaker 1: So didn't didn't y'all just say that they was done playing around with like the women's division and ship like that? Are they not done playing around with the men's division as well?
Speaker 4: Playing over there? Broy's still playing over there because Richard got.
Speaker 2: Then they got Ricky Starks, they got the over family with them. What's the niggas in that group? You got the niggas in that group. We just showed.
Speaker 1: Lamar, there's nobody there.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: Oh but you got Trick, you got Eddie Thorpe ethan Page like the people that are surrounding the n XT title orbit, you know what I'm saying about like that, I just feel like they got up the quality of the competition in that division. I think Ricky Starks is a great asset to have for him to jump over. And like everybody knew he was going to go to w W E, so it really wouldn't know point in speculating what he was gonna do. You know what I'm saying. There's there's still the the idea of where's Mirro gonna go, Where's Malachi gonna go? And you know, like I don't really give a fuck to be honest with you, but like Ricky, I'm rocking with it, you knowee what I mean. So I'm definitely interested to see where he goes in n XT and how long he's there. We still got one more match before we move on from Vengeance there too, and that's the strap match between Trick Williams and uh that nigga, Eddie Thorpe.
Speaker 2: Why is he? Why is Vaughn's hilarious man Eddie Thorpe is a tattoo Tatanka's hilarious Vaughn. And I was going to say thank you when somebody else said that WrestleMania is going to be from Vegas first time since WrestleMania nine, which this whole podcast is built on. But yo, I do not you know, where's my gonta be got to pull this goddamn at bad guy. I thought I was done. Of course I didn't look bad.
Speaker 1: I definitely forgot about that match and I had have the fucking picture here, so my bad.
Speaker 3: Uh trick, just get it over with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure we're going trick like like damn playground. But yeah, man, like we figure out like what this this, this NXT title picture looks like with all these you know, these people we got.
Speaker 6: Because so far you only have as far as the people who are interesting is literally Oba, Trick and Ricky.
Speaker 2: But Ricky I switched built the ass.
Speaker 4: Literally turn a nigga the Swiss Cheese bron.
Speaker 5: I didn't like that ship like you whipping that nigga, whipping that nigga in this so I still don't like that. But yeah, man, uh the the men's division is in turmoil, like like the main event. Like when when they said they were having a town down under come down and they were gonna be like his opponents.
Speaker 4: I said, Oh, these niggas scraping the bottom of the bear. They don't know who it is. They just wanted to send over Like I like you got t and answer disposed. I would go ahead and start getting off some of them.
Speaker 5: Some cross promotion matches like right now, like that's the only thing that can save the that main event picture right now where you're rebuilding it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, the fandango versus it's not it's crazy man. All right, Let's go ahead and move on. Let's talk about some other news tidbits or at least like wonder two something. Uh, I guess Frightful is reporting that True Stratus may have some involvement in elimination Chamber coming up here. Uh, she's supposed to be doing some ship to stay in Toronto. Twenty five years of stratification, statisfaction, whatever you wanna call it, talk about elite notification, just making up words.
Speaker 10: Ship that'll work, Start using that ship, take that ship, this ship, what that should mean? Strategy stratisfying stratugy stratefic. You know what I'm saying, statisfiction, You feel me, stratisfiction you're talking about Yeah, yeah, So I don't know what the fuck you're gonna do, but if she's gonna pop up, I'm cool with it. I like looking at the trash we all whatever, show prod y'all like looking at Tiffany Stratton.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, don't worry about it, all right? Cool, all right, you can answer that. Cool. I appreciate it. So we're still looking at us Charlotte being undecided on who she's going to challenge, Yeah, for the Women's Championship of Wresselmania. So I know, right, could be Tiffany Stratton. Uh, could be Julia, could be Bailey if she wins the title, Vengeance Day could be.
Speaker 2: Real ripley.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming we're going this route with Tiffany Stratton. It's pretty sucking. Obviously it's over.
Speaker 5: It's just like the ship with ju So, like we all knew he was gonna go after guns. It's like stop playing.
Speaker 4: People, man, like yo, we know, was like yo, face me again, face me again.
Speaker 5: I'm like, the match was good last time, but I'm not gonna lie that build up, wasn't doing it for me. But yeah, it's definitely gonna be. It's definitely gonna be Tiffany Stratton. She's gonna she's gonna say a lot of the ship that she said in that promo. You remind me a lot of myself when I was like coming up, and that's that's exactly.
Speaker 2: Parallel.
Speaker 5: Gonna be like I'm I'm a blond white woman, you a blond white I see a lot of myself in you, even though we're like on the outside, we're nothing like Yo.
Speaker 4: Our careers, our trajectory looked nothing like.
Speaker 2: Like Mexican mans. Like that, I knew that she was gonna happen. Of course she's picking her. It's gonna be. It's gonna be like Searan Michael's versus Jericho is like when Jericho was good on finding my hero. Like, I guarantee you, it's gonna be. I looked up to you at one point. That's gonna come activity Straton's mouth. She already said it.
Speaker 1: She said, nobody's a bigger Charlotte Flair fan of me.
Speaker 2: Then why do you gotta lie to me? Dog Like, just like, no, you're not my nigga.
Speaker 1: She's always said that Charlotte was one of the people that like when she got into the business, she started like looking at people and what was going on. She's always said that she she likes Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Alright, I believe it, especially if they look.
Speaker 1: Alike and they don't.
Speaker 2: But they.
Speaker 1: Has been mentioned. Yes, indeed, we do have the first match official for WrestleMania and it is Gunther defending against Jay Usso for the World Heavyweight Championship live in Las Vegas, uh for twenty weekend. So smoke something to that I had, I guess cool? Yeah, uh yeah, check this out though. Check this out though, like six weeks. Uh, like six weeks right, not two months in February. I'm sure. Yeah, I'm bugging. So thinking back to the Saturday Night the Saturday Night's main event match, right, mm hmm, Jay, it's the only the one superkick in that match.
Speaker 2: I just out there.
Speaker 1: It was one superkick. So Gunther and Jay might be able to lay something out.
Speaker 4: That's dope.
Speaker 2: You fail me.
Speaker 1: That duild's suspended.
Speaker 6: It did before when it was over the Interco title for Jimmy screwed them over, so they've had an opportunity to cook in that ring when when the time comes. So I'm not doubting that it's going to continue. Yeah, you can tell that they was holding back on Saturday NXST main event.
Speaker 1: M Benji's Get Rid of Station.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, him been Like the wild part is that match at wrestle Mannia has set Jimmy and Jay back in a lot of people's eyes in their entering talent, because if y'all seen some of the matches that Jimmy has even been doing on SmackDown, he can go He's not just doing super kicks and shiit like that, Like he's doing actual, like different moves and he's like he's killing it.
Speaker 4: Like he's having like these matches with Carmelo, Hayes and others where he's doing pretty well.
Speaker 5: Same thing with Jay, Like both of them can go that it was just that match at wrestle Mania. It was like it was like all these niggas could do is super kicks. All they could do is just like this bullshit. So, yeah, you're right, one, they were definitely holding back in that matches Saturday's made event, and I think it was not I think we know it was for this reason because they're gonna pull out on stops the WrestleMania. But when he pulled that nigga off the table, I was like, and just beat the living ship at him. I was like, oh yeah, it's it's up. Ship.
Speaker 2: That was like that nigga is mad man.
Speaker 1: He told him, I make your life a living hell every week up until WrestleMania if you decide to pick me.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: The ship that got me was he pulled this nigga and beat started beating shit out of him, and he was like, now you're not gonna want to face me.
Speaker 4: It was like, no, it's gonna backfire, bro, Like this is Jay.
Speaker 1: So this niggas been like physically provoked for like the past five years. That's the one thing he's going to do is I want to fight.
Speaker 2: You like I've been gassing by my own flesh and blood. You think I'm worried about you being I'm not.
Speaker 1: Have you not been watching the show? Oh so you're optimistic that we can We're gonna get a better match than we got last year out of Jau So I would assume, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like Gun, they're not gonna let that niggas sneak by and put on an ass match like yo, man, look we got, Like, you're not gonna ruin my record of having great.
Speaker 1: Matches, like like I pulled out a great match from Bronze Strowman. You're are going to lock the fuck in. Last question on Gunther lost last year in kind of title to Sammy's him losing again at WrestleMania this year the World Anyweight Championship to jay U so ind of like an underdog you know scenario as well that do you guys think that this does any damage to his character giving this lackluster run, Like do you think Gunther like is pretty much cool? Like, I feel like they'll have some rebuilding to do.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they definitely have to rebuild him, but that's all up to the booking because him and ring wise, he definitely Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: They'll just do the same thing they did when he lost the inter comeing in the title.
Speaker 6: They basically have him step back and then kind of like rebuild and then bounce back.
Speaker 3: Or hell, they can just have him win the title back.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmm, you fell right into it. It was just fine. When I'm worried about he wins, you.
Speaker 5: Have like a little a smooth three month ragin and I'm like, yo, here, you go, yeah, kin, give me that back.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, I got to ask you guys another question, not about Jay So, but one of his family members. Uh. We're optimistic that Jay Usso will have a better, you know, a better performance at WrestleMania this year, given that he's going to be in the ring with Gunther Now. This past Friday on SmackDown, after j Usso and Cody Roads successfully faced off against Jacob Fatu and Tamatanga, Cody Roads was attacked by Solo Soca and Uh, it looks like we're going to be heading towards another match, yet another match between Solo Soca and Cody Roads. I don't understand what they're doing here with this and why we're going to be subject to another Solo and Cody match, possibly elimination.
Speaker 11: Graver this, guys, do what Manna do?
Speaker 2: Like again.
Speaker 6: Again again, I never felt so just over it. When he took that hood off, it was like, Nigga, you were not the tribal chief anymore.
Speaker 1: It's like, what are we doing, big Facts.
Speaker 5: It's like, Yo, you just got your ass beat by your family, Like Yo, you need to find a new opponent, Cody, Like Nigga, what I do like we like, I haven't seen you for like six months.
Speaker 4: Bro, Like what is this about?
Speaker 5: I just feel like a lot of times like for they like they didn't know what they wanted to do with Cody, Like they got caught up in so much other stuff that they're like, Okay, well damn like we got Cody, Like what are we gonna do with this guy? I think like they're buying time. I think that they're buying time for Randy Orton to come back. Like honestly, it's just.
Speaker 4: Like some shit to It's like just some shit to put on to like wait, because it's like this is to go nowhere.
Speaker 2: We're trying to stretch the ship as much as they can. Look, this is we're gonna get a year rain out of this at least, right, you gotta fight solo again, Like you're talking about Gunter's rain, What about Cody's rain? Niggas like he literally had to give Kevin Owens a title shot to keep this.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: Thank god that he fucking kept the ship going, man, But thank god that Kevin Owens was fucking like they were able to keep that ship going. But yeah, he was giving niggas giving shots away.
Speaker 1: There's something going on with Brandy Orton for real, because why is Randy or not back? Still?
Speaker 4: I take it back, I don't even know they like, I don't even know anymore.
Speaker 5: At this point if that's the case that they're gonna go with Randy Orton, because I've seen like reports from like Russell Bolt says that they are considering doing Seeing Punk versus Cody Rhoads versus John Seen at Russell Manni for the title, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, y'all don't know what y'all want to do with this man, y'all going.
Speaker 5: All over the place now because last week it was what Roman Reigns Versuscess Rons versus Seeing Punk.
Speaker 4: Y'all don't know what y'all want to do with Seeing Punk either. It looks like I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: I'm like Triple Ah, Like, Yo, Triple Ah, you had confirmation, here is and shit like that. Nigga get in, get in a booth, nigga lock in niggas.
Speaker 1: Is this WrestleMania build thus far a little bit?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I guess lackluster compared to last year's That's what people are saying in the IWC.
Speaker 4: And you know the Internet.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like there is some like I feel like there is something to that because last year they had a clear plan and a clear vision of what they wanted to do and then comes in and derails that.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then they get.
Speaker 5: Right and then they they pivot and get right back on the right back on the track. It's like, Yo, when you actually get off at an exit, You're like, Okay, I can just get right back on right here, and and everything is cool. That's exactly what it was. But this year it just feels like part of them.
Speaker 4: Was banking on the Rock being there, and then after the Rod was kind of like, yo, nigga, I ain't gonna really be here, I'm really doing this ship. They got to kind of like figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rock properly fucked up their plans.
Speaker 2: Nigga, what you depending on the rock for anyway?
Speaker 1: Nigga, that hole coming out in Atlanta and bad Blood during the whole throat slit one two three, Dune and then yeah, yeah it's a wrap.
Speaker 2: Well, I got to hear Maana three on the way. You know, they ain't got time for this ship. You can figure it out. I think they're moving that seeing punctured around there because they ain't trying to hear it. They hear that nigga mouth like this, I've been good for two years. You better give me what I want, nigga, Like I came here. I came here to make event WrestleMania, not to be in the fucking three wave match. That doesn't anything. I'm not even cool with these niggas like that. Like these niggas got the few. Now Roman Reigns versus Seth Problems sounds really good. Which it's just them two and they really hate each other. And he seemed to be the only one that gets Roman office office Rocker, like the only one that gets Roman office Rocker, like he's always ever been cool. But sever is the only one. So that's the real bluff, youles. I'll tell I'm saying fly he was fly over here. Try to tell him that, yes last week, and so that would be a way to get him over there and him over there and then we can we can just keep going with business man because he were. But if he doesn't, may invent this WrestleMania, my nigga, especially if I was hurt, they better put me over there.
Speaker 1: Who punk? Yeah, what about seeing it. Though this is seen as last WrestleMania, see him Punk is still gonna be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we gonna be there together. You know what I'm saying. You know what I mean the belt?
Speaker 1: Which would you guys, rather see Punk Rollins and Rains or Punk Cody and Sena.
Speaker 2: Let's see Punk Cody and Seening, because seeing don't need it. I don't know if he's I don't know if he's ready to. You know, like, this ain't gonna be like the last two men in the Royal Rumba. But you just gotta push me off the thing like used to. You don't need a little bit of help.
Speaker 1: I feel like if they go Punk Cody and Scening and Scena loses, there's gonna be a catalyst for his desperation for Number seventeen to finally lose if they go that route, or they can just go punk and Punk Roman and Roller's Battle of Hate, while Cody and Sena goes straight up and seen it still lose either way.
Speaker 3: He seen him losing, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Sena still loses. I'd rather see Roman, Seth and Punk. If we're gonna go the three way, I think there's there's too much history, you can tie in between all three of them and like they all hate each other. I don't know what the fuck how the fuck they're gonna shoehorn Seeing Punk into a Cody Roods versus John Cena match. I don't think the favorite works for that, Like it doesn't.
Speaker 3: We don't even know what because because.
Speaker 1: What's what pool does Paul Haymon have outside of let me just go talk to Nick all this?
Speaker 2: Let me go talk you know, like what.
Speaker 1: I'm just I don't really know like where that can really go there, you know what I'm saying, But I feel like it it's more into the into the fold of Roman and Seth go ahead.
Speaker 2: I think Sena Seeing Punk could just go like have like a nepotism off and just be like all the legend and I'm the legend and not the legend, and then they just fucking.
Speaker 1: Like a double pin or something like that, an elimination chamber where it's like which one really won?
Speaker 2: I think I was just thinking just like the way of like this, how I want like no Nigga, Like I think if Cina loses the elimination chamber and Punk wins it, I can just see see him like no put me in the fucking match at WRESTLEMANI put me in the match, and then vice versa too.
Speaker 4: Like na twenty ten scene are coming out and pulling up he definitely are you? Definitely like, yo, man, look, I need I need in on this match.
Speaker 1: Well, but I'm not mad at you. Needs to shave his head first. Oh that never going back because he does. He does not look like twenty ten scenes right now.
Speaker 11: He looks just like, yeah, yeah, right, you need Jeff Hardy do red. Yeah, it's crazy, Jeff right. Well, see when it goes there, I don't really have a way to lean into this anymore.
Speaker 1: Seen is in the elimination chamber. Drewmackatized in the elimination chamber. Logan Paul is also qualified along with Seeing Punk and I guess we're looking at either uh, Seth Rollins and Finn Valor or Damian Priest, broun Strowman or Jacob fa too. I'm assuming we got Seth Rollins Damian Priest joining the field here, uh for the men's side of the bracket, and then as far as the elimination chamber for the women's side of the field, Uh, Bailey Bianca and Alexa have all qualified along with the former women's champion. Well they're all former women's champions, but Live Morgan's in this match as well. And then we got a couple of other qualifying matches. I believe Naomi and Chelsea. Yeah, I think Chelsea gets in that or Naomi gets in.
Speaker 3: I honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would put Naomi in there, but at this point I just learned to not get my hoes up, so I feel. And then I'm assuming that Rox s Emperes joins uh and she she qualifies as well. Her and Bailey continue to cancel each other out until we get to WrestleMania one on one match. Yeah, I see that.
Speaker 2: Bailey on Bailey. He showed up like Bailey and ship and she was really funny. Was hard.
Speaker 1: Somebody had to do it eventually, I thought. I think it would have been doper if they would have did it like in like a bigger arena, like a little bit further down the line where they could have had the little wacky inflatable arms and all the ship like they could have really went all out, but they can't really do all that. N XT small building, small room like U R L battles and ship. I said, listen, Yo, ain't doing that bad.
Speaker 2: It's time and fact.
Speaker 1: Niggas is my eyes. The fact they stick got access to that music is crazy. It's like nigga y'all purposely like trash.
Speaker 2: Okay, she can't my stomach, got sick of my stomach a little bit.
Speaker 1: But music is always a concern as of late. Yeah, it is what it is. At this point, I'm tired of arguing about it.
Speaker 2: You don't like it, make your.
Speaker 1: Own exactly, or or hit up people who know how to make it and just say, hey, here you go, I'll edit it.
Speaker 2: You know how to wrap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a rapper, don't do that. Don't do that. Send me money and then we'll talk about it. But if not, if there's no money involved them, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, true super heaptomb show and I don't here for free. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: So shout out to the old days. Obviously we need you, match, yo. I don't know what the door is off of the cell, off the chamber and walk in. If Naoli gets in.
Speaker 1: There, that's gotta be jade. That's gotta be jade.
Speaker 6: So apparently she's still injured. And they're pretty much go on the stone cold route with this, like who done it? Remember they wrote him off and then they spent like almost a year trying to They spent the year, well, they basically didn't mention it for about a year, and then when it was cleared to come back, then they brought it back up. So everybody who's kind of panicking a by all, did they forget about the story? They're pretty much.
Speaker 1: Pretty much.
Speaker 6: I did it for Naomi. I did it with my daughter in law because she's a far too. The fars run this industry.
Speaker 2: Because occasion that.
Speaker 1: You guys got anything else before we get out of here. Oh oh, now that's it for me.
Speaker 3: I'm cooked.
Speaker 2: I got got some Shout out to Chris Bay. Yeah, shout out to the big Hob man.
Speaker 1: He can finally walk again. Her birthday to the God birthday man.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the God man. What's that at the time, Man, he'll be right back. So, man, that made me made my heart smile, and my heart never smiles, it's always upset.
Speaker 5: So man, shout out to him, happy birthday and all that. It was great to see him like walking and to share like some of his storia like his recovery and everything like that, and everybody that reached out to him and all that. You know, we're looking forward to seeing him back in the ring one.
Speaker 2: Day, yo. Man. That yeah, pick a boot yeah right.
Speaker 4: There, yeah right yeah, legend right there.
Speaker 6: Bro uh rall, get your ship on, ship under control. Don't be cutting off next the show on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Of all places. Now you want to show longer? Huh No, Like, don't, don't. Don't give me a cliffhanger. Then just upload this to social media. That ain't how this ship work.
Speaker 2: Why it's not.
Speaker 1: I'm already this ship. Give me the full ship on the on the network that I'm paying for, don't. We may me go on Twitter and be like, oh hey, here's the rest of it that you missed.
Speaker 2: The cliffhanger was that nigga niggas beat, the little beat, the shot a rabbits stereo.
Speaker 4: Before give it to you, I said, well, you know that's the end in the show. You're not everybody.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, with that said, I guess we're out of time here too. It's over. It's fucking over, man, y'all go ahead and do y'all mother fucking thing. Oh y'all, I had a great evening, and you know, talking about we appreciate y'all for stayd tapped and stay tuned, didn't stand dangerous. You could tap in with us next week. We'll be right back at it. You feel the same time, same place, same channel, and anything like that. Uh, mister, a day's off, says uh, Happy lated birthday to Jed Parker. She just turned twenty six yesterday. Yeah, bloody, Yeah, for sure. Gisel's holding up his championship like he's like, actually gonna still be a champion by the time we come back here next week. But oh well, if you want to go ahead and follow the gang, please go ahead and do so at the Enemy's p three on all social media platforms. If you want to follow me at oh my God, Graham everywhere like air, be me there, don't meet me there. And uh, hope you have a great weekend, you know what I'm saying. Enjoy All Star. Hopefully you and somebody else somebody's son can't have a great evening, you know what I'm saying. But uh, yeah, that's it for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't like you care about All Star now, nigga listen man, follow the forever champ, Yo, Forever Champ, the Forever champ at Yeah that's me. Yeah, underscore, that's like the ops Underscore me with two e's. Shout out to white people being mad because of Kenrick Lamar.
Speaker 5: Yeah then yoh, you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok at Uscoring Center.
Speaker 4: Believe in yourself, Believe.
Speaker 7: In yourself, Lie high like an eagle, and believe in yourself.
Speaker 1: Going on a Dynasty run and you can follow you Austrulia at his grush ao is grush everywhere else gress on these pot every Tuesday. Uh, pretty much over there and shout out to Khalil Glover in the chat. Happy birthday after early birthday, tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Birthday to you. But yeah, make sure you got to stay tapped in. We got some good ship coming across the board. So hey, that's all we could do is show love and be and be love. This coming weekend deserved.
Speaker 2: I'm winning.
Speaker 1: Hey man, y'all do y'all motherfucker thing. Have a good weekend. We'll see y'all next week. Till next time, take care of yourselves, any check. Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in a category. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no today no. When I get nervous, I tell the truth.