Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Gods, Derek Black, Ben and Tom Sway.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory. Look at that Look at that control.
Speaker 4: We have that mental fortitude where is already already crazy. You've been studying for years to this was your moment. We've we've been the people in the audience don't know this. We've actually been planning a reveal uh that you know, perfect ancient uh Chi channeling dances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, and.
Speaker 4: Today was gonna be the big debut where you open the show with it.
Speaker 2: And you're to my eight mile lose yourself moment. Yeah, I was about to kill my kata. I put the the ball the I just didn't know what else.
Speaker 1: I got nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it, man. You know you just see the you visualize the dick and balls and then you just you drop it. Yeah. You you rhyme a house with stars and you're like, fuck, that isn't rhyme.
Speaker 4: Speaking of house, I was watching a house the other day.
Speaker 2: You're watching house. I was watching house, watching house the other day.
Speaker 4: It looks like there's an episode in the beginning, like the early seasons, where a child gets abducted by aliens.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw that episode. What sorry, what Joe has.
Speaker 2: Been binging house? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nick has been binging house, dude, And I went over there. I went, which is very weird that both of your binging houses and say that it's very late. Welcome to Sargank podcast. Amoranth. We we just said Amoranth's name, so she's in the thumbnail there. Ye, it's justified. We got you. But so fucking House. Yeah, let's go back to have the more interesting subjects.
Speaker 1: So Mick was watching House recently. In an episode of House where he says he's fake name for a restaurant was Mick. And I was like, I fucking knew it. I knew it because I think he looks like Mick.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I think House looks like Mick.
Speaker 4: I think you're racist?
Speaker 2: How was that racist?
Speaker 4: Because he did he does not look like how.
Speaker 1: I don't know how does how does that racist?
Speaker 2: I don't see it. What do you okay? Oprah? You look like Oprah?
Speaker 1: No, it's not like that. I think if Mick was I think if Mick was white, he looked like house whatever. I don't see it, and this is irrelevant. The point he agrees with me, but everybody else doesn't. The point is the person that it is. The point is entertaining you. He just knows I'm different, and he's not trying to make me feel bad.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to trigger you because he understands that like if you, if you, if you experience that kind of thing, you'll start attacking him. Started attacking him, dude. So I have to bring this up. The audience doesn't The audience doesn't know this. The audience doesn't know this, But but I was. I was, So I was scouring every now and then I'll watch, especially because I felt like the last two episodes that we did were like I remember laughing a lot during them, and so like I was like looking for certain clips to maybe post to the channel. There's one that we posted on the Instagram that I didn't even realize was as funny as it was, because like, we did the fucking the ooh red and we both did it at the same time, but I didn't see him because my hands were up and his feet.
Speaker 2: We didn't know. We didn't even know. That's why I laughed so hard because I was like, I was like, holy shit, it's perfect. It was in perfect sake, but there's absolute.
Speaker 4: But so I was looking through the episode and for some reason, like I don't even know, like YouTube loaded weird or something, and.
Speaker 2: It slowed down the video.
Speaker 4: Oh that's why to like twenty five percent, Like I don't have that activated normally.
Speaker 2: Ever. Yeah, and this is Kingston.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: You sound fucking so crazy.
Speaker 6: And I saw it.
Speaker 4: I saw that at like three in the morning, after like a really long editing session.
Speaker 2: I was still editing.
Speaker 4: I just took like a break to like get air, and I looked I saw that, and I fucking I was howling at like three in the morning just watching that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I sound I sound like that's not even me.
Speaker 4: You sound like a drunk clown.
Speaker 2: Drunk clown that having guys it's about to sexually assault somebody or in the midst of it, he's just having a good time. Persons screaming, flailing like fast. But the clowns just like you fucking what you actually went? He he who that's what he'll have? My laugh slowed down? He so it must.
Speaker 1: Be sound like normal.
Speaker 2: What is the context?
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy. I wasn't even curious about it.
Speaker 2: I really didn't. I don't even know what part of the video that's I thought about that and I was like, I'm not gonna at the end of this because I don't know what part of the Yeah, I have no idea. I lost.
Speaker 4: I lost all sense of like, I don't even know what episode it's from, but she showed it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I should. I should send it to first thing. That's our only connection.
Speaker 4: Laurie follows me for some reason that I don't understand, and my only d M to him is a slowed down clip of Kingston laughing like a rapist.
Speaker 1: Man, you should risk it all.
Speaker 2: I should risk it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, really, Uh? Why have you not asked him?
Speaker 2: Like, hey, man, how'd you find me?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's just past the point.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it's been very nine years.
Speaker 4: It would be so weird if I was like, hey, you followed me nine years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he like, somehow the text is in house speak, like you can read it somehow. Yeah, it doesn't matter even if you've never heard of house before. Somebody reads it out loud and the.
Speaker 4: Starting to Based on your question, it sounds like you have cardiov askul or meticuloma.
Speaker 2: Like that would not not be the greatest response, though it would be perfect. Hey man, like, uh, I watched House for quite some time. You know it's a big fan, Like how'd you find me? By the way? And then yeah, his answer his answer is like, you have cancer diagnoses and then he blocks you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have cancer. By a doctor diagnosing you and then blocking you, your chart must look crazy.
Speaker 2: That's a great I doesn't even want to touch it. He's like, I'm out, dude, I'm out. Man. The doctors are sometimes. I talked to my doctor or nurse practitioner today and what do you mean? Like you just d m him? Well her, I did m.
Speaker 4: Her, re examined my personal that's good.
Speaker 2: I put a fire emoji on her on her nudes and that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy seeing your doctor's dudes are a wild in some sense because they see you kind of how some reciprocation. I'm never naked on my doctor. Do you have a doctor have three?
Speaker 2: In fact, do your doctor's never seen like any nude party of you? No? I even cover up my arms and I go my neck. So you walk on the office you're supposed to get a physical, and they're like, I guess, uh, okay, how are you feeling. I drew my own blood. My blood have a random bag of blood. It's starting to use that hurry up, and you know this was the sandwich was in here before. You know, I don't know if that's gonna matter, but no, my doctor was.
Speaker 4: Kison goes into the doctor's obviously, you guys, don't worry. I drew my own blood and he hands him a literal drawing.
Speaker 2: Drawing the blood not well done either. Yeah, it's like that looks more like an amva. It's a very good joke. It's like, oh, I'm working on this on Open Mic night. What do you think of that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's Alfred's I drew you a bath line. It really is from Batman the anime thing. So anyway, you were talking to your doctor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was about to give up on that. What are you saying you dying? Yeah, no, it was just one of those things. Yeah, you were. I was just trying to explain to my dog so there was no confusion, and I ended up confusing her. So let me know, if this is confusing. I was telling her that, oh, I'm having I have this like verical seal thing. It's like, you know, my my tubes are fucked up connected to one of my my left testicle right and then so well she was like which one is it again? And I said, from my perspective, my left, but it's your right, sure, And then she was like no, I'm just like which one is it? And I was like, I was like, but my left, but you know, just I want like it's my left, like you know, but I was just saying it was you're right, so it covered all angles, so yeah, I'm not asking for that. And I was like what And I was like wait, wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait wait.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. I was getting to the point where I was gonna argue with her to be like, why are you rejecting my answer? I don't understand, Like it's but.
Speaker 1: Happened your balls getting mixed up like all funny, like you know, all wrapped up. It's like my left, your right, what is the wrong light? You're wrong right? Your your left is on your right, so your left to them and.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you, I'm asking if it's the top one or the back of the top or the back.
Speaker 1: I think I would have switched doctors at that point. I think I would have been.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm out of here. It would be disappointing because it's literally a stone's throat for from my apartment, like it just walked there.
Speaker 4: She just goes like, uh, you go like, yeah, my testicals are all fucked up, and she guys like, it looks looks fine.
Speaker 1: They look fine to me. What's the problem the don't see him mess up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, doctor, I've been you know, I've been having this horrible pain.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Actually squeezes way too hard. He fucking pop. That's crazy, man. I think I think you would pass out immediately, right. I don't think there's.
Speaker 4: Any way you're turning off.
Speaker 2: I think there's no way you're gonna be awake for that experience. I don't I don't know. I've been.
Speaker 1: I've had my ball squeeze.
Speaker 2: One time.
Speaker 1: I got my ball squeezed so bad that way one of them swelled.
Speaker 2: Why were they squeezed into the ball, into the ball, Why were they squeezed? And by whom?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about this, but no, no, no, no, I need this. It was it was, it was it Hugh, let me check your balls.
Speaker 2: Kingston a big fan, just like I thought, breast cancer. And then there's Foreman like, no, man, it can't be.
Speaker 4: Yes, it can't be bastpasser cit his testicles and then like they brust up and they take his scrot him and they put it under the microscope. He's got microscopic breasts on his scrolled him. He's like, by God, bye God, that ketamine freak is right, is right? Don't ever doubt me againting it is he on kenemine or is it like something else percocets.
Speaker 2: I can't remember which one it is. It might be vico In, Oh, vik I think you're right. I think it's I think it's viking In. But I remember there was a cop trying to bust his ass and call him a drug dealer, and ship I forgot what he did to the cop, but the cop was kind of a dirty prick. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was season sixteen when they when they met each other in the coliseum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was like, it's, uh, I've I've had enough of your antics. Damn it. Les, Yeah, it's it's it's it's on.
Speaker 4: His cane is enchanted. By this point in the show the idea of House existing for so long that it like becomes like a dragon ball like show where like they have nowhere else to go with it because it's just like it can only be like skin cancer so many times.
Speaker 2: I built a time machine because I'm bored. I built a time cane.
Speaker 1: A time cane.
Speaker 2: He taps it and then it like the only problem is it's like the wabbajack Oh random point, no wind.
Speaker 1: And that's a show.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking awesome show. It just becomes a wishboat. Is that what the show's about?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: No, it goes back to like before the dinosaurs, like the planet was a fucking Nightmarizona, where it was just like he's dignomied, like it's just all carbon. He's just like choking it. It's like it's it's all like weird giant plants. And then like fucking everything looks like a horseshoe craft.
Speaker 2: That's a that's far back man. That's not like like when there's probably like the water it hasn't saddled yet.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's just all fucking carbon dioxide.
Speaker 2: You're not even he has to leave right, Well, I guess House can breed the house figured out, you can, but enough of mountains.
Speaker 4: The chance he cane allows him to breathe in a vacuum, so.
Speaker 2: He hits the cane travels, and then the universe is barely starting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the universe. The universe is having a trouble starting. And then he has to diagnosed the problem house is God. Yeah the universe in the universe goes like yeah, yeah, this becomes kind of like you have it's still cancer like that at that point.
Speaker 2: You have can't you have a universal cancer? You have universe cancer like fun and then like four men's somehow, no, man, it's it's not the house. You're wrong. Yeah, somebody else shows up.
Speaker 4: It's like like a passing, Like I don't even like, what do you.
Speaker 2: Some some entity that's entity that you're in your wrong.
Speaker 4: House and in corporeal comprehensible space cloud like defiantly.
Speaker 2: How even exalts itself? You know, you don't know what you're talking about. You you're wrong? And I was like, why what what are they always doubt me?
Speaker 4: This is high concepts? What do theyways tell me?
Speaker 2: And this is only season six? He maybe those eight seasons would that not be one of the best shows if it started off completely mundane, like.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's one of my favorite prospects, or like the concepts of like a show starting off grounded and like really believable and then just becoming I mean it kind of does. It never jumps the shark to the degree that I.
Speaker 2: Want them to say. I'm saying that what it's kind of interesting. People don't like you think it's I don't. I disagree. Do you think it might be the producers who scared if we do, it's going to fuck the show? But I think that's funny, Like I.
Speaker 4: Think the shows are already fucked though, Like oh, when we were talking about The Walking Dead with with like fucking I don't know Daryl and Franz for oh, yeah, there's like a thousand and spin off.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen the movie Nightcrawlers.
Speaker 2: No, I've heard. I've heard about.
Speaker 1: So there at the moment where he's everything's going on and he goes in the room as a gigantic spider but like not gigantic like a large spider and relative terms, it.
Speaker 2: Was the room size spider. Yeah, and it's like, oh, what what was happening?
Speaker 1: What was the movie like normal before?
Speaker 4: But yeah, Yeah, movies kind of centralize on that because like a lot of movie, a lot of movie twists are kind of that sometimes, like not a lot of them, but like.
Speaker 2: A little shocking twists. Remember in the movie I think.
Speaker 4: About caviin in the Woods, I think about that one is the closest I would say, yeah, because even the although it is kind of set ups, it was it was ground Even the twist was grounded until the reason why they were doing it.
Speaker 1: That's when it was like what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Going over that fucking gap with the get the Wall? It was like, holy ship, my.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you consider it a horror film, that's my favorite horror film, only because like I traditionally don't really like horror films that much. Yeah, yeah, they're just it's a great one. They're too such a hard to me. We were just like I was talking to I was not Jo because we finally saw centers and you know, like when it comes to horror films, like it's like I don't mind the contrivance because the horror films can't exist without it. So but but by default it makes me kind of like it appreciates it a little bit for me because it's but I'm like, it's fine. I know what I'm watching, and I think because of the Cabin in the Woods and how left field and win and I'm like, that was so fucking enjoyable and it's in the silliest, funnest way, and I feel like that's I I would love more. Think like if House did a Cabin in the Woods.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the thing is like, it's a movie. Can't really a movie has to make money back?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not even that.
Speaker 4: It's it's just that a movie, a movie is self contained in a way that's like it's harder to do for them. Like I think it's way. I would much prefer a show a show to do it, because I just think there's more room to get you attached, There's more room to get people like invested to the point where like, well wait, I can't let go of these characters.
Speaker 2: I spent so long with them.
Speaker 4: So even if they go, even if they shrink to the size of ants, docker House shrinks to the size of an end as a cure an ant colony, I.
Speaker 2: Think it would. I think word of mouth would get that show. It's like the way that it uh, it's the way that it's not even and I'm not saying I'm not comparing it like, oh, it would be the same quality becaus clear obscurity is like the qualities like off the charts. But as far as the word of mouth, I've I haven't seen anything have that much like.
Speaker 1: Yeap yeap, yeap yap.
Speaker 2: As far as every corner of where I'm going, that's even. People are just kind of like yapping on about it and on about it. And I think that something like almost like a phenomenon or almost like a cultural movement. Yeah, yeah, And I feel like that's how somebody could take a risk of house bringing house back for example, for whatever tend seed whatever it's on, and they're all Kumar has been resurrected or something. That's the whole thing. They wanted to save him, and oh, they wanted to save some girl that she ended up dying because she saved house. Like there was it was it was there was like a terrorist attack or something on a bus and because she took house home. I don't remember. It was so insane. I'm on the computer working and I'm looking over like what the fuck are you watching?
Speaker 1: Doesn't someone die because of house and husband's always mad at House from.
Speaker 2: That well, it's not there was one of his best friends, House's best friends, the the kind of Boisly No, not the boise she Hamson one. It's just because there's the boys and handsone was the Australian one or something, and then there was like another white guy.
Speaker 4: Everybody else in that show is just not House. So like I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know their names. I just know.
Speaker 2: I just know. Foreman is the black dude, Omar Epps. He's the one that doubts him. He's the his role is to doubt House every fucking episode, yeah, even though he's always right. And so like I know Foreman, and then I don't remember everybody else's name.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it takes House being wrong one time for things to get really bad at that hospital, you know, it takes like one time to be like, I want to give this guy that's overdosing on fenting awesome fucking strawberry, come me beers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't believe you walked into this emergency room and you didn't even think to put your baby in the microwave for two seconds to fix this problem.
Speaker 2: And it works.
Speaker 1: And of course, of course it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: It always works. Seconds.
Speaker 4: No, I think wait two second, yes, I think two seconds will be like a lot.
Speaker 2: I think two seconds is totally fine. All right, go try it. No, I mean you give me a baby. I don't know. I don't got a baby. Well then see, well the world will never know. Damn, man, two seconds is pretty did do you think what when? What year were microwaves invented? No? No, no, well what was discovered? What year were discovered? Yeah, they were roaming the fields.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go nineteen thirty thirty two thirty two.
Speaker 2: So they so pre World War two.
Speaker 4: So they feel like fifties things to me for some reason. Probably I don't look it up.
Speaker 2: I'm curious. Yeah, I'm assuming probably forties, fifties. I'm just hoping it's before doctor Mangela was doing his thing because I want to incorporate, uh, microwaves into my theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in nineteen forty five, oh damn close, damn just a little bit.
Speaker 2: So the war ended, war ends, and then microwaves began or were.
Speaker 4: Just Yeah, that was hit Hitler. Hitler's whole thing was like he didn't want microwaves to happen.
Speaker 2: He microwaved his face and that's how that war ended. Yeah, yeah, he was. He was. He couldn't wait for the food. He was too hungry.
Speaker 1: He microwaved his face with bullets.
Speaker 2: Fucking yeah, he put he put bullet He put a bullet cartridge in the microwave trying to heat up his It's because he was so hungry in the bunker. That is so insane.
Speaker 4: It was like like you get anything out of hot metal that you wouldn't get out of this cold metal of your forced to eat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, because he really liked to smell of gunpowder and stuff, and he thought, you know, if I heat it up really hot or probably taste really good.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because he he snorts. He was snorting it anyway. Yeah, you're hearing history, idiot. If you snorted gunpowder and then smoked, would you like kind of like explode a little bit every now and ask Kitler? That's a good point. I should ask Keitdler. You should ask a stupid question that I asked of you.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I think I'm gonna go ask killer as a matter of fact, form cover from let me go. I forgot what is time travels?
Speaker 4: Back to Hitler Hitler, a Needrex for Killa, who.
Speaker 2: Cunning Libert Liba Dick Libertic? Is that house? Is that German? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was trying to say, I love you, but I couldn't remember at first.
Speaker 2: Lib.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised they even have a word for that.
Speaker 2: German. Sounds fine when when the non angry ones are speaking, it problem.
Speaker 4: Is, you know they're all they're all angry. That's the issue.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, uh what do we so?
Speaker 8: What do we?
Speaker 2: What do we get? Most bb guy in kleb Dick. Sorry, I've been listening to Yeah, yeah, man, I was watching so I was watching a review of Sinners by Deleted. He was talking about it and it was I just want to see his insight. And uh he starts the song the video off, doing a disclaimer or whatever, and then it's like an intro to delete it and it's the fucking beat to that Hale Hitler song. And I'm like, God, damn you dude, Like, can I escape this stupid bullshit for a second? No? I can't. Can I? Yeah? Obviously not like I'm just like I'm trying to I'm trying to, like, Oh, I was talking to Jojo being like, hey man, this weekend has felt good, not seeing anything that's happening with the administration, seeing nothing. The closest thing I saw was amorand arguing with their stupid fucking husband or whatever. Yeah, but that was inconsequential because I don't care about it right exactly, So I was just like, okay, whatever. But I was like, man, this has been good. I haven't seen anything. Nothing creeped on my timeline.
Speaker 1: It was just smooth.
Speaker 2: I watched the end of the playoffs and can be a playoffs. I watched the UFC. It was everything was And then I watching late last night. I'm watching that before I went to bed, and then I just that that beat, which is kind of a good beat, that's the problem, and it's.
Speaker 4: Not it's like melodically, it's not bad at all. It's probably the best thing he's made in a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. Really. I was just like, god, what did I just got? I was floating and then I just got. I was like, oh, yeah, I live on earth. Yeah yeah, damn, okay, fair enough, thanks to appreciate you.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so what do we what do we got for this one? And not really much happened. I think, uh, as far as I'm aware I did want to.
Speaker 2: I just want to mention not going into detail because about clerk'scare Extodition thirty three, but I did finish it. You finished it first, Yeah, I finished it probably, I don't know, Thursday or something, I don't remember, and I was blown the fuck away with just like I was really trying to think about it. Then this experience was I was like, when's the last time I had an experience that that like hit that hard for me? And it was probably, which is actually coincidentally, I saw this on my Facebook memories Dark Souls three when you're making your way to on Orlando. Yeah, and like and just how breath taking everything looked. And I just saw my Facebook memories it said, I still haven't seen anything that looks this great. Yeah, and man, this is close even just even some of the like some of the dude, some even some of the lighting just went so hard. Yeah, And I was just looking at some You're just walking around like and I'm just like looking at the floor and I'm like the reflection of the lighting from the sky. I'm just like, they fucking murdered this game. Yeah, it's a really water looks insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's it's a beautiful game. Man, everything about it is. Everything about it is really damn good. There's like the only flaw I think I could even see with it is it's they're like there's not a mini map in some locations, and that's kind of confusing. Sometimes it's and there's optional platforming sections that are not good. They're like the platform it's not a platforming.
Speaker 2: Game unreasonably hard because because you're kept designed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your character does like a little roll every time they land. Like platforming is insane if.
Speaker 2: You are going forward at all, and and then and you your platform is not the same and you you jump, it's it's it's so, I mean, it's I didn't accomplish I didn't beat any of them because I was just like, I'm good.
Speaker 4: It's it's barely even there.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's one part where I did. I was a little mad because I did want to fight this boss that's in like a there's a bunch of picture frames in that world. Then you're supposed to collect these things to wake up this boss. There's like three things. There's like three things, so there's like there's a but you have to of course. It's like obstacles you have to balance on these picture frames, these broken picture frames. I did two of them, which were really tedious, annoying, and I was like, oh, there's a third note, but I do I just quit. I was like, I'm not doing this again.
Speaker 4: Ya.
Speaker 2: It was and I really want to fight the boss. I'm sure it was gonna be bad ass. The rewarding doing all I'll probably just on YouTube, but.
Speaker 4: It is like, yeah, it's it's an amazing game. It's easily game of the year for me. It's I can't even imagine. I know, I'm looking I'm looking forward to Doom in a couple of days, and I know Death Randy's on the horizon, but like, I just I can't imagine any I can't imagine anything really and honestly, like I mean it, like sincerely, if GGA six came out this year, I actually don't know for sure if it would have beat it wouldn't actually.
Speaker 2: Because I so I looked at all the games that won since since its inception, because my thought was, before I looked it up, my thought was, I don't think I've ever felt this strongly about something that is so obvious, because a lot of times there's been some decent competition. Even when there was a really strong game, We're like, I'm not one hundred percent confident about what's gonna win. Yeah, maybe twenty twenty three just because like Balder's K three was such a massive achievement and I was like, Okay, that feels pretty safe. But twenty twenty three was still a good fucking year. Yeah, But like everything else, I was like, oh yeah, so this year, I'm like, I don't think it matters what comes out. I really, I don't think anything. This feels like, like, let's put it this way, Like I've never I don't call games masterpieces because I feel like there's always some issues they can poke at the closest thing. I was just really satisfied with RESONUBL two because of like I was like, this is like a perfect remake for me. Yeah sure, you know, I wouldn't necessarily call it a masterpiece only because it's like, Okay, I the experience has been muddled by beating the original one thousand times or so. But for somebody else maybe they feel differently that never played re as evil to anyway, This hit in a way that I haven't experienced in fucking forever. I was like, this is kind of lightning in a bottle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like it feels like living through a moment where it's like you know that this is like a final Fantasy seven kind of thing, Yes, where like people are gonna be talking about this for like forever. It's really fucking great and I highly recommend it. We're gonna do I think an extra Ammo yes, dedicated to it because uh, it's that good.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, it bears diving deep into it. And I can't wait to talk to you guys about like your feelings on the the ending, yeah, and all.
Speaker 4: Like our thoughts and all that stuff. Yeah, it's gonna be a good conversation, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I wanted to get that out of the way because it's not for sure. And and also be like a what do you call them? Profits? What do you call them? When you're when you feel compelled to like spread the word about something that you really you know, religious people behave. Yeah, I want you to experience when I experience, so like I'm gonna I'm gonna be a a. I can't think of the word, it doesn't matter, but yeah, I will talk about that constantly to get everybody to fucking force everybody to play it. I will break in your house and I will make you install it, and you will beat it, and and you will thank me after you beat it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I was looking forward to like it's it makes me feel good because like when I first saw it, I was like, that's gonna be cool, Like I knew it, like there was something about it. I was like I was worried that like maybe it wouldn't end right, or like maybe like everything would be great, but like the ending's kind of whatever, you know, or like maybe there would be something wrong with it, because I remember seeing trailers for it and being like, this looks like it's too good to be true. Really, it looks like it's too good, like there must be something wrong with it, and there there kind of are, but like not nearly it just again like bad platforming that is optional and the lack of a mini map that's only kind of it's barely And that's me really struggling.
Speaker 2: To find something negative to say.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, it's yeah the I'm not done with it yet, but ye finished. I'm gona finish it probably tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You're still pretty early, like you're in Act one, take your time with it, like we wanna, we don't want to rush.
Speaker 1: I'm very over leveled. Thought though, what level level thirty four?
Speaker 2: That's actually insane?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something, very over leveled.
Speaker 4: I beat it when I was like fifty I think.
Speaker 2: When you I I beat it like I was way higher when I beat it.
Speaker 1: Also, you do extra shit. I was doing a lot of extra shit.
Speaker 2: I was doing things that I shouldn't have done before I uh got the because you guys mentioned because I was. I was annoyed about the the the damage cap and then you can actually get a breaker. Yeah, so I did. I beat a lot of stuff that I should just got it should not have beaten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in combatibility that's what I just got whatever actual combatibility.
Speaker 2: Ingredients?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah yeah, you know you're pretty early you're in act one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, okay, because you don't start off with it.
Speaker 2: No, which, Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: That mechanic is fucking insane. I mean I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Is this thing? Funny?
Speaker 4: Thinking about where you are in the game, because it's just like it gets it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Whatever, Well, do you hear a character that I love? I want to play something really bad? Yeah? They nerved my l one of her one of her one of her weapons. Yeah, one of it, because it was just one shotting everything.
Speaker 1: But Katana that fucking stupid ass weapon that you get, and so I was, yeah, it was. I mean because you can start off in Virtuous, I got that. I got that item by a mistake because when you first find it that like the arena stay, Yeah, because I didn't. I didn't get it purposefully, because you can get it later on. I thought, No, isn't that a boss, Well, it's a I got it what I feel like a plot boss. I got it where I am because you can fight it with anyone. I got it where I am. In a story, Usually people get it by later on when they go back to that area. I got it.
Speaker 4: Like be thinking two different, might be thinking different.
Speaker 1: So you're talking about the the one I made you sorry vitress mode right her like elect to Sword right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm thinking of well, I'm thinking of a purple one.
Speaker 1: It might be purple, but I see it as blue. Maybe as you started Virtuous one time you started rus if you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about that one specifically, if you're talking about that, because I just we might because like from what you're saying, we might be talking about a couple of.
Speaker 1: Because I know you can get it later on in the game. But what happens is that there's a there's a part in the in the village that you can fight with any person to get the fight, then you get a web for every person. I just chose her because I think she's cool.
Speaker 2: There might be so like we might be talking because here because here I never one shot at a boss, not with her, I actually with with a different character. I just don't want to say the character just because I know I know the character. Yeah, okay, yeah, well it just basically don't yeah, just you know his his ability when you get it all the way up, you know, to like if you've ever you actually get an achievement, if you ever get it to s saying, okay, that's not you nobody will know what the don't spoiler because I think I know what you're talking. It's it's not spoiling that what I just said right there, because you can't have any It's like trying to tell somebody about a new color. You would have to know it you have. There's literally there. It can't spoil anything.
Speaker 4: But it's really good we're gonna talk more about it. I know, I know it's you know, we'll talk more about it on a dedicated on a dedicated episode.
Speaker 2: But I too shot in the main boss say that the final boss in the game, because you get to a certain point where you're just yeah, you you, it's so equal. They said, if you're good at if you're good at pairying, and then it's an easy way to just get your ship, you know, get everything primed. It's just it's so it's it's so easy to just I love what they did with it. It kind of annoyed me that they even nerved you because it's there's no PvP where I was like, why not just let people have that thing and then if they get bored they can do something else. Yeah, because they said they're like, oh, it's not intended to do that, but I'm like, it's not.
Speaker 1: We're not competing with anybody.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah Halo not Halo helldivers. When they were like this this weapon is too strong against the bugs, and it's like do the bugs are the bugs complaining?
Speaker 2: Like what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Like like, are the bugs gonna stop playing the game? With the fuck you talking? Who the hell cares like.
Speaker 2: He take heads off and throws on the form.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if you were playing a Destiny raid and uh, well they do do that Destiny No, no, I understand, but like you imagine if like the reason was like, that's like guys Atheon's not showing up to the vaulted Glass because he's sick of dealing.
Speaker 1: With his weapon. He's so tired of getting beat the.
Speaker 4: Raid boss doesn't show up, doesn't he quit?
Speaker 1: The myth of class has been used to gett him too much, and he's really not in a move for anymore.
Speaker 4: That would low key be kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: It would be funny.
Speaker 4: It's like an event like it would be like so meta, it's crazy, like.
Speaker 1: Be curious to be like, oh, what happens when something doesn't work the right way?
Speaker 2: It doesn't even seem waiting at.
Speaker 4: The end, they're like, uh, that doesn't seem even out of pocket for Destiny at this point.
Speaker 2: If they're gonna do a fucking Star Wars expansion, so like.
Speaker 1: Don't hate it's cool, man, I love Star Wars.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's I mean, I think what they're doing is cool. So whatever, if they put sucking a character in there though, like because there's a I don't know if you guys know this, but like garyld from The Witcher just shows up in like some other game I can't remember, like straight up, he walks through a portal and that was like a crossover event, was like I don't even I don't know Rainbow Sick.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. It was like a like a game like that.
Speaker 4: I don't I might be misremembering exactly.
Speaker 2: In that universe. It'd be really unfortunate having a Witter running around a universe making everything so much worse.
Speaker 4: No Monster Hunter wilds. I think, Okay, he walks through a portal and shows up in Monsters.
Speaker 1: That makes the famous amount of sense, but at.
Speaker 2: Least it's not it's not as agreed as I was thinking. Yeah, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't show that he's a gun, Like he doesn't show up in like Redd Redemption or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be fire garyl garyld In the fucking can't beat in the fuck out of Micah, and no one can help everyone, just like if he helped, he's gonna kill us to just let him beat a Micah? What the hell? What did you do that he's on fire. Joe, Well, I ain't never done seen no man control. What do you call them things? A witcher? Yeah, I'm very aware of witches man they got back. He's aware. I learned about it from this none from this time.
Speaker 1: We can use this trust me, trust.
Speaker 2: Me, but we can.
Speaker 4: And his plan is ultimately just to rob someone.
Speaker 3: He he He gains a character that is supposed to be in the universe, and he's like, we can use this to rob these people that are rich.
Speaker 4: We can rob a stage coach. We can go back to Blackwater. Dude, we have a witcher. Now we go go back to Blackwater. It's power scaling in universe, like it so fun. Like I'm playing through dom Maternal again, uh, to prepare for like the new Doom'd the week right May fifteen. I know it's like early access right now, but I also just I have a lot of editing to do, so I'm just like, I'll just wait, but.
Speaker 2: Do Maternal.
Speaker 4: It's like on crack, dude, Like the game is so fast it's ridiculous. I forgot how fast.
Speaker 1: And I didn't do a second one. I was like, I'm really.
Speaker 4: It's hard, dude, like the first one not an easy game.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 1: Ancient Gods is a really annoying DC. I didn't have fun playing out.
Speaker 4: I finished the first one and then I beat it.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, cool, and I went to the second one. I was like, I don't really want to do this, and I didn't play the second one.
Speaker 2: I get it. Yeah, it's hard, man, I've had I've had my moments like that with the with the Souls Born series, like I'm kind of I need a long break. I do, I do. I've never beat a single one of them. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always get like really deep into them, and then I'm like and then something happens where like I lose the feeling of satisfaction from beating a boss, like it begins to just not feel like anything. And then I'm just like, eh, I don't know if I care to keep doing this.
Speaker 2: I kind of understand that. I I kind of got that in an Elder Ring. I had my fill and I didn't do Shadow, I didn't do Tree.
Speaker 4: I just I got deep into Tree. I got deep into Tree and the base campaign.
Speaker 2: I'd never been either. I mean, I just knew I wasn't going I probably wasn't gonna be it. I just I don't feel like being really angry. And I know at a certain point those games always do that.
Speaker 4: Dude, Malick, when I got to Malaca, I was like he.
Speaker 1: Was he was the most out of pocket boss in the game.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this. This doesn't even feel like he counts him. It's crazy though, it doesn't even he's doing gainers that running wall the back of he counted him and he slips like a real dog and he falls down.
Speaker 1: And he's like, Oh the thing with poor a little beast.
Speaker 4: The think with Malacth is that he doesn't even feel like he was Like it almost feels like they didn't make him on purpose, Like he just like he feels like he doesn't belong there.
Speaker 1: I think he I know, he's so he's so sporadic in his movements.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like this is I'm like, I think, I think the I think, how close is that to the end, by the way, not very far from in at all.
Speaker 1: You have like maybe like two hours a gameplay.
Speaker 2: Left whatever, whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not gonna beat but I'm I'm not going back to that game.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I put one hundred and seventy hours into the.
Speaker 1: Fight that got me was plenty.
Speaker 2: I know how I feel about it, Changed America.
Speaker 1: The final boss got me so annoyed because it's this, is this a skill check of how well you play the game? Like actually, it's like, oh can you did you learn how to.
Speaker 2: Play the game? Actually?
Speaker 1: All right, So if you're not to put a game and game beat her the first fight, the second fight is kind of like Millennia. Leennia is annoying.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a good one. But she's cheezable though. She's really hard to fight.
Speaker 1: But like if you if you're gonna fight her in the honorable way, you're gonna go blow for blow with her. It's hard to fight her, but if you know, like, oh you can stagger this bitch to come to the cows, come home. You just keep staggering and burning her. And I kept doing that and I was like dumb rotting or dumb rotting.
Speaker 2: I burned her and I kept hitting her and then I was playing with Jake and Shape just hit her with a sword. It just fell down for real.
Speaker 4: I always forget that game is like multiplayer because they don't feel like PvP games to me, right, I never do this this.
Speaker 1: Eldon I did a VP in this game at all, Like this one in particular, I didn't do any p VP.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and freaking uh I did it for like there's a part of my mission. I actually have to do a little bit of.
Speaker 4: VP, yeah, to get like an item or something.
Speaker 2: And what you called it for the vampires. Yeah, I hate it. I never do it. I heard like like when everybody was kind of actually excited about two when they're playing that's really good. That is what I had to do. The good PfP. Yeah, I watched a lot of it, but I just I I know, first of all, I know I'm not gonna do well because I see what people do and those like that doesn't look fun at all. I can't think like that like they're seeing people like just it almost gets to the point of it starts. It starts turning into like fighting games where people are streading frames and ship like, oh I know this, and here's the hip boxes and I'm like, a, it's not fun for me anymore, like it's it's it's now, it's a job. I love blood Board, I love Bloodbro TVP.
Speaker 1: This was hilarious taking you shoot them real quick and they fall down and you you do one around them too real quick. You do a circle, you dig your hand in the back of everybody and fulling them across the room.
Speaker 4: I never played much, so it's so shitty, but I would do twirls and instead in visual attack on these should bloodborns that it runs at twenty fairs per second, So it's hard for me to it's hard for me to play it.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: It's still not on a PC. It's not happening.
Speaker 4: They lost the source code to that game or something. I think the contract say why I think they lost it. I think they straight up lost it, because like it makes no sense why they haven't, like, at the very least just up resident.
Speaker 2: You know it's ten years now. Yeah, officially ten years, but what like it's over ten years if they were well, it came out twenty fifteen, Yeah, oh did it? I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Fourteen around now. Actually I think it's almost Actually, if it's.
Speaker 2: In fourteen, then I'm no. You're probably right. It's one of those things that you're right. It is Bloodborne in which you come out to some year. Yeah, yeah, yes, twenty fifteen. Yes, can they just say I'll be okay with it? They just say it would make me feel much better, like like, oh what a bummer, But it would mean a lot. It would mean a lot. Yeah, to be honest, we don't know, like you said, we don't know where it would mean a lot to me.
Speaker 1: So we remember that line from what I read dead too, I gotta say it would mean a lot to me, John head Off, I don't remember that at all when he's dying. It's a good ending dying though. When he's dying and he's like, go on, get out here, go be your husband and father, I don't know. He's like, I'm not going to leave you.
Speaker 2: Author. Did you guys ever do bad ending? Yeah? I did it one time. Yeah it was. It's really not a good edd. I feel like it's really sad, it's really dissatisfied.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel I don't know. With games, like with multiple endings, I'm like, I'll just look up the other ones, you know what I mean, Like, I'm not going to go through the whole thing or even just like do the same thing.
Speaker 2: What about h I won't say never of mine. I was just gonna sure. Yeah, I know it has multiplendings too, I know that. Yeah, I just all but I was like, I don't want to. Ye, it's fine, we don't need a don't anymore. But yeah, rocket, if it's easy, if it's easy, I'll do it. I'll do I'll do the multiple endings. If it's uh, if I don't have to go through the entire fuck.
Speaker 4: It's not like the thing is it's always easier just to look at up it is it is it.
Speaker 2: It's ultimately no difference some reason I don't fucking do that.
Speaker 1: I just my brain just I need to do it. And even though it's little, the same thing, I just so I had had full honor. And then I started the game right at the end of the Sandies part. You're pretty much towards the end of the game, and within twenty minutes I had low the lowest honor possible. Yeah, I went through the city murder. They just couldn't stop me. I was shooting horses, shooting horses, horses, your honor down the quicket. So I kept shooting horses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I held up in the I think it's the I don't know, it's a big I don't it's the doing for me.
Speaker 4: The only time I've ever gone, I shoot all the women and the only time I've ever gone back and like read like actively chasing different ending was like the mass effect to Suicide Mission, where like where Garris for me died and I was like, no, we're not doing that, and I started the game over.
Speaker 2: You started they start over you did you remember you're saying that? Yeah, because I did it because I because I didn't want that's crazy the whole game. But because the line, because I wanted to consisted through life. Did you not do his loyalty mission or something? I guess not.
Speaker 4: I must not have done it the first time I played it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe because like to me, I'm like, there's no reason to start it over, go back to start the suicide mission. Well, no, I didn't know what.
Speaker 4: I didn't look up like how to avoid how you do it?
Speaker 2: I just went back. I just went back all the from the beginning and just was like very very careful, careful, all right, use to die of explosions, bro.
Speaker 4: But also I think for me, I just wanted like a consistent through line of just like I wanted to have my own cannon to be reason like I didn't I don't know, like I wanted it to make make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand I did that for the first one because I had to uh, I had to kill Rex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was just like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, exactly, yeah, I gotta, I gotta. I don't want to murder Rex.
Speaker 1: I just started over.
Speaker 4: I think also because like I think, I wasn't super happy with how I allocated my stats because it was like my first time playing a game like that. So I was like, I'll just restart.
Speaker 1: And sack and that was me for So. I fucked up in Bulder's Gate three and for some reason, Damon died. Who's Damon the guy that can fix a Yeah. So I was at like act three, right before the beginning acting, and I was like, oh no, I gotta do this all over again. So I started the game over again. Match everything.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope.
Speaker 1: The three ways I was I was married to Carlak, and that was married to Shadow Art. It's a glitch when you get when you start the thing over when after you fuck Carlak the first time, you just don't talk to Shadow hard about it.
Speaker 2: I just didn't talk about It's crazy talking to Camp and I just didn't talk to her. I was like it was like, actually to point the overhead and I was like, nope, curious. Interesting. It was I was kissing them both like we were going in the final fight about the crime. The other way, I was get kissing them both, like can I get a kiss? Rich You didn't talk to her until the final n It was just it was a lot of me like avoiding speaking to her. Vehemican, you just.
Speaker 4: Treat fucking balls like too hot to handle or something. It literally is that's honestly ridiculous.
Speaker 1: How was ridiculous? I I fucked Lazel. I was gonna fuck, but he asked him too much.
Speaker 2: Ship. I fucked the will just to make him feel bad. It's so fun.
Speaker 4: So I'm so asexual in these games. It was I don't care like I was raising literally like no one, no one is worth my time.
Speaker 2: Ever. The one thing I will say like that that uh that I find it reminds me of because I love RPGs that have like that engagement and love interest and stuff. It's just it's so much more engaging and and then you get funny moments like dumb ship like that. But intellect yeah, strategy yeah, no, it's it's a a guy like doing that stuff like that would ball skate and stuff. Like that. Uh, but like say, it is cool when there's a game that there's like predetermined shit going on.
Speaker 1: That's uh.
Speaker 2: I was wondering. I was thinking, how would how would no, how would a Claire be? How would Claire Scare be? If if it was relationships weren't deciated? Yeah, if it was more like that, Like, I wonder how much more uh it would have.
Speaker 1: I can already tell one relationship that would be there, like if the main I guess we.
Speaker 4: Should stop talking about it's not.
Speaker 2: Really about like I didn't ye, I didn't want to go into I.
Speaker 1: I can tell the stuff would be with the Ninja. I don't want the to the two the like the attached or the one that does has the Twilight feature.
Speaker 2: What's your names? Yeah? Well you say, can we not? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like I just I think it's pointless. We can't talk every.
Speaker 2: We don't have to talk about that. I was bringing up just like it's not.
Speaker 1: Like it's it's like freaking Garrison freaking Tally and then you're being.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck are you doing? So it's well, I didn't I suicide mission. I let the bugs take them. That's so crazy, it was. That's actually worse It's like it's like if you're playing like I don't know, man, like there's such an.
Speaker 1: Important part for me, at least not in three.
Speaker 2: He doesn't really do anything. I use him. I use him regardless. I mean, well I can I use itally. Her drone is fucking excellent, so it's like it is overpower is excellent. So I'm good with that. And then uh, I kind of I feel like I'm so op in that game that I kind of get like being a vanguard in that game is so ridiculous. It reminds me of Doom for example, because I'm just charging in blasting people.
Speaker 1: I know the slamntil I used it. I was like, oh, this is like not that fun.
Speaker 2: And then I te across the room and it's some guy and then punched the no limit to the to the length of where you could go. And that's the thing that they could have nerved. Really, I'm just saying, like, if they but since I guess it's not PvP again, there's no reason to. But so they you there's oh as soon as you can just see his life, that's now you're across the map, and then fucking nova slam your fucking child regenerated, so blasting motherfuckers really because I'm like that, like it's such it's such an insane like animation.
Speaker 1: I imagine their perspective. I was like, do you just hit by a person?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Good fucking games. Guys played the Mass Effect games. I regret it saw me play those games.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking about it. It was hard for me to think about because I was thinking about where my the three three games were the most important to me. I feel like, and it was interesting that I was. I was deciding between Mass Effect two and three because two, I think was technically more important. But when I think about the overall package, as far as like visuals and the score and the gameplay, I actually enjoyed three more, which is.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me.
Speaker 2: It almost sounds weird for me to admit, just because of some of the problems that three had. But I've talked about that most of the problems were there in the vanilla version that made it such a horrible experience compared to like say, if you play the Legendary edition, and then so I was like, okay, that, uh, Dark Souls three is still like I just fucking love that game. It's still my favorite out of all the games. Yeah, and then uh, bringing a nigga back in fucking Night Rain. It makes me so mad. Fucking Nameless King for night That's right. Well, I guess it makes sense because uh whatever, these these people people people love him, They absolutely love Dragon. They fucking hate him. I saw that. I was like, bro, come on, I hated you so much. Yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 1: He's in Dark Souls one two. Technically, when you go to that dilapolated city and you're in Alando and there's this one giant statue that's broken, that's the Nameless King again, And I'm like, fuck, I want you dead so bad.
Speaker 4: If you don't hate him, if you don't even know his name, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yes, the name I don't I've never put it in memory. But the character's name is the Nameless King.
Speaker 2: Then then Gwynn's kid, but you can't have a name then remain nameless. I just wonder why is Gwynn such a bitch? I mean, he had the world on lock for a while.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a bit, It wasn't a bit until your character's psychotic ays went there. It's like, I'm gonna change the way the universe works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes it got him.
Speaker 1: Man, Look, man, I don't got to say is that every now and then? Look I'd ruined the world for a few kicks for every.
Speaker 2: Now and then? Yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: You know who's who's gonna who's gonna do anything about it?
Speaker 2: If you had, if I had, if I had the ability to do what uh way your character does in DS one, I would do that, especially like if you know the conditions how things are right now. But yeah, it's time, it's time, let's put the flame out. Yeah, question, I'd be like, do I do? What's gonna happen if I do this? What are the ramifications? There ain't no ramifications?
Speaker 1: Son, Yeah, what if I do something wrong and someone dies?
Speaker 2: That never happens? Would you bang the man? What's the dragon called the dragon? Teeth? Derby? Yeah, Derby, Derby the dragon?
Speaker 1: Bang Derby the dragon?
Speaker 4: I think Darby the dragon is like seven. If you're sucking dragons, you're really dragon years?
Speaker 2: What is that? Though?
Speaker 4: I think it's I think seven dragon years is six human years.
Speaker 2: Low. It's probably less.
Speaker 1: You got a question, dragon?
Speaker 2: Because dragons live forever, like damn it forever, So it's probably less. You know every that every fantasy dragons live for fucking thousands of years. They're not turtles, so they're worse or better. The only real dragons are aren of fire dragons. All right, guys, that's it. Worse or better? It is crazy you said that.
Speaker 4: And there's there's like a line of Vader Zoom where like Zoom comes back and he's like, I treated that, I made the fire. I came back to help with the fires.
Speaker 2: You made them worse or better or better?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good question. It's a good it's actually technically true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both just depends on it's all. It's all a game of perspective. That's right, that's right, that's right on.
Speaker 4: All right, So we're gonna move on to some questions. Nothing's really happening in the news as far as I know. I'm sure there's some bullshit happening. Probably it's the same ship, different day. Really, I'm sure they're gonna legalize air at some point.
Speaker 2: I think it would even surprise me. Is actually airlifting new Twin towers. That's right, Yeah, controlling us.
Speaker 4: They're putting putting to the towers conveniently right.
Speaker 1: On top of the Freedom Pasa. They drop it right on top of Pasa, and it's like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: They built a metal gear to throw buildings at our planes, to make to make us do nine to eleven's all the time.
Speaker 2: A metal gear. They fucking consulted Kajima too, and he was like, I, honestly, I didn't know give it no faces.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought I thought this was strictly for like, I don't know, art or something. I didn't know they were gonna make it, And more importantly, I didn't know that what I was pitching would be scientifically functional in.
Speaker 2: The real world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I'm kind of staggered that, uh, that my designs are functional on a scientific level.
Speaker 2: He's like, I should have known something was off when rotting uh Osama bin Laden, you know who clearly should be dead because half his jaw was missing, was talking to me. Yeah, and you know, so clearly Necroman she exists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it might have just been like a hollow, like a tupac hollowing around something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of like a little to exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is exactly how he speaks, by the way, like like there's no hit Japanese.
Speaker 2: Is that a Japanese accent? He's like Yeah, this is fun. I see my impression of Hideo Kadima. High what's going on the whole time? I think he's been faking huh.
Speaker 1: I think Walton Goggins is really cool. That's what he says out louder.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised that he hasn't taken a photo with him yet. You know, he's always posting photos of like random actors that he knows. Yeah, like, what is what is taking him so long? Why are you sleeping on Walton? Go get Walton Goggins in Depth Stranding too. Now, I feel like he's going to be in it?
Speaker 1: Can I be?
Speaker 2: Can I be completely honest? No? Well I'm gonna do it anyway. Yeah, so why I ask I'm d Kajima anyway, you know, Like, that's right, that's right. I'm sorry, hit. I actually I hate Norman Retis.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hate his actually tried to make death stranding. I actually tried to actually try to make that branding completely nonsensical and stupid on purpose because I wanted Norman Reties' career to suffer. But it turned out that we just made a great game that everybody resonated with. Uh And now we're making a sequel, and now now I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I guess we'll put Troy Baker in a fucking weird power Ranger mask with a fucking guitar. Like, I don't know, man, Like I didn't expect this to take off. That's like a night Dog did with Crash Team Racing. You know that they tried. They specifically, like their contract with Crash was ending, so they were like, let's just jump the shark and put aliens in this and make it a fucking race car game and like and then after this, nobody will care about Crash Aliens. That's kind of what I was feeling, Like you already got talking animals in a fucking haunted mask.
Speaker 1: Like that's he's a god, yeah, like you have a literal deity that gets on his face sometimes that he runs around with him.
Speaker 4: They they should have made it so he was fighting a pedophile.
Speaker 2: A pedophile will I think later than him. Let the the woke people, though, anti woke people get ahead of it, so like, make a Crash trans Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: If if if Crash was made today, that would have been their play. They would have been like, let's make Crash a Trump supporters.
Speaker 1: I feel like Crash would be a Trump supporter.
Speaker 4: I think Crash has no concept of politics.
Speaker 2: But I think he'd be confused easy enough to be like.
Speaker 1: I don't think he might get roped into it without like and he'd be like, oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Down in the same in the same way that you could rope a squirrel into like a Trump rally, Like I guess squirrel hat on it and stuff, happy to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Squirrel, man, It makes me have hope.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm so dumb.
Speaker 4: He's just on the cusp of understanding his Limitations'm so fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: So stupid. This squirrel is making me cry.
Speaker 4: This squirrels gotta make this squirrel's gotta make America great again.
Speaker 2: Hat and it's making me tear up. I'm so fucking stupid. I'm so fucking dem witted and dumb and uninteligent. It's crazy, dumbest ship looking.
Speaker 1: For eating by pie by hot You laughing my asshole at a squirrel.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I am. Look at me, my mac and cheese with my hands. I'm so fucking stupid. I got two spoons, but fucking oh man, we're gonna use this.
Speaker 7: The spoon to texted off the food his head.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, what time to take a hot bath?
Speaker 4: And he boils the water himself on himself. He's too stupid that he's too stupid to register pain, like he doesn't understand that he should be motivated, does not experience.
Speaker 1: That that's not even human though that is unstoppable. It's not even a human person. A perfect army.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bunch of people who don't understand that pain is bad.
Speaker 2: Stupid as ship, and you can tell him to do whatever. They'll running that wall right hard, got it, sir? He blows upon contact with the walls, and the belief.
Speaker 4: The sheer willpower and belief that everything will be fine makes it so he.
Speaker 2: Bursts through the wall.
Speaker 4: You know, it's as if it's a paper thin wall.
Speaker 2: Though he is.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's it looks phenomenal.
Speaker 2: But he's ready for more. Though I'm so fucking stupid. I'm right back in. What else do you need me to do, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm such a fucking mo wron.
Speaker 2: He reintroduces himself.
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: I would love if somebody was that self aware about it.
Speaker 2: Really, no, they can't exist, but it can't exist.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like the thing where it's like, uh, if you think you're crazy, you're probably not, you know, because like if you think you're crazy like that, it already shows like.
Speaker 1: A level of I think I'm fucking for years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'm kind of crazy, but like that must mean that. But then like is that like a is that like a confirmation bias where like maybe I am crazy and I'm just using what I understand about understanding that you're crazy to shield myself against the reality that I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: I think I think I've been masking for a long time. Huh, I think I've been masking my luninency for a long t You.
Speaker 2: Can't be crazy and be saying stuff like that, No, I think you can, And I think I am. I think you're thinking you're like some gay book that thinks that you can exist in both planes.
Speaker 4: It's like it's crazy. People don't philosify that. Well, he thinks he's crazy for the wrong reasons. He thinks he's crazy because he like masks himself. But I think he's crazy because when he wakes up, he goes.
Speaker 2: Every morning traumatized. That Have you seen that giant black dude that's been He runs around the city and ship and he gotten viral for doing his morning routine.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that guy? He wakes up aout five in the.
Speaker 2: Morning and gets a bowl with wild holes and then yeah, I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know, I guess that's yeah.
Speaker 2: He just dunks his face and fucking water and ship like that. And I think it's our turn to do our routines right five in the morning.
Speaker 1: We get up.
Speaker 2: The first thing, he.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, just howl at ourselves in the mirror and then dumped our balls in the hot tea.
Speaker 2: I I think, I okay, if you, if you, if you are you gonna hold on?
Speaker 4: Let me before you before you begin. Are you going to ask you about deep frying people's testicles?
Speaker 2: No, I thought about it. That's it's funny though, all right, that is funny that I did the audio of it in tandem with the person like going through the page. Yeah, it's funny, you fucking fry. So what were you gonna say?
Speaker 1: Do you think how long do you think you could? You can sustain having your balls and a cup of hot tea. But the tea is poured into the cup while your ball's already in there.
Speaker 4: You don't have to probably jump up immediately. Could It's like, I really don't think I could last long at all. I think I could do it for like like five seconds.
Speaker 2: That's a long and way longer than I can endure. Five.
Speaker 4: You're really over it, I think genuinely. The millisecond that you feel that you're gonna jump.
Speaker 1: No, no, I understand feet in the air, But you have to you have to sustain it, Like you're like, all right, cool, ready.
Speaker 4: Let go, and that's great thing. You have to sustain it.
Speaker 2: You won't. I think you can do. I think I can do five. This is like the pastry that you put in for like twenty five seconds or whatever and fuck it. Yeah, I think I could do.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be scorching hot, it would be, but that would not mean I would give up. See. The only the the only the thing that's concerning me is that he's actually done this ship and that he knows something that we don't. Oh yeah, just like he's never done it. But I think I can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think I think I can. I actually think I like, I think I actually think I won't cry afterwards.
Speaker 2: Won't. You don't get it. I don't think.
Speaker 1: As much.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she would do if she walked into me tea bagging, a fucking tea cup full of hot and then you just stare at her silently as you're doing it. Yeah, don't break my focus, don't talk, I don't really focus.
Speaker 4: And tapeworm falls out of your asshole, A large one, a fucking hose sized tapeworm. That is crazy, just driving.
Speaker 1: Did they regenerate so disgusting?
Speaker 2: Do they regenerate?
Speaker 1: They regenerate?
Speaker 4: It's time, Kingston, it is time, falls out and, speaking perfect English, said it's time. It's Medeo Kajima the tape worm. No relation, No, I mean, hey, it's possible. Yeah, I mean the stranger things have happened. Man, uh, probably not. Actually, in retrospect, I actually think there's nothing that nothing has ever happened that is stranger than a hose sized tapeworm falling into somebody's ashole and saying hello, it's me Headeo Kadima the worm.
Speaker 2: No relation, no relation.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know. Maybe Amelia Earhart.
Speaker 1: Falling out of your ass No, just her situation.
Speaker 2: Oh oh Okay, whole plane falls off your ass. She's like, what the oh, it's me.
Speaker 4: It's me, Amelia Airhard. I've been in his colon this whole time.
Speaker 1: Whole time, Like how what?
Speaker 2: How? What do you mean this whole time? What does that mean that I thought before he even yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought you crashed in the ocean, and then I had your remains carried by like migrating crabs halfway across the world.
Speaker 2: This is a real thing. By the way.
Speaker 4: Uh did the ever find that ship Emelia Earhart? Yeah, they found it like miles away from where it happened, because like the like crab crabs were Okay, I think that's that's what I.
Speaker 2: Heard, theory of what they Okay.
Speaker 4: Look, this is what I heard when I was half paying attention listening to a video about it while I was playing something else and thinking about other things. So this might be very misleading information.
Speaker 2: Action might be that mister crabs found her.
Speaker 4: It actually might be just a man with crabs found Emilia Earhart's body and plane.
Speaker 2: Man with crabs so interesting, Eugene found her. Eugene crabs all right, No, it's not crazy question crabs because of his crabs like We're an hour in this big giant crabs big as there that video of.
Speaker 4: The fucking lady who was like cooking crabs in an air fryer and it was like they were live crabs or whatever. She was like seasoning them and you could hear the crabs scream.
Speaker 2: I think, I know what you're talking. I remember a video something like that, and then just a wave with people like shitting on her. Yeah. It's uh, some people just grow up, like really.
Speaker 4: You know, it's right, It's really like because look, I understand that crabs and lobsters and bugs in general are unsympathetic.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: My heart's not bleeding or anything, but like, why like why even like I feel like the size matters, you know, because you step on ants all the time, probably by accident and you're not really thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Size definitely matters.
Speaker 2: And also I think the level of sentience consciousness of what and what I mean by that is crustrations actually do things that are very reminiscent to humans, Like say, when they're hurt, when they're injured, they rub their their their injuries. They can they they like like we do, like fu.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they get stressed out, they rip their arms off just like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do things that it's like, oh, these people are very self aware, like you know, like like ripping your arms up like you said exactly.
Speaker 1: There are things like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, just kill the fucking son of a bitch before you fucking cook it.
Speaker 4: Yeah it air f Also, what the are you doing putting crab in an air just.
Speaker 2: Being fucking cunty, Like it literally takes a second, there's its head knife dead. It takes a second. And these people are like, let me just do it a lot. Put in a washing machine first, as if it fucking makes a difference one like you kill it that not even not even a fucking dryer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sorry, put a dryer on high and put a live crab.
Speaker 2: No, no, I kind of I really did like the washing machine because you're doing a favorite kind of cold cook or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it cook freezer, freezer. I think there's something there. Yeah, yeah, about I think all those pop well, I want to beat the piss out of all these people that do that and make excuses, the ones that makes you like, oh I have to do it for I'm like, no, I think you're just.
Speaker 1: Kind of like I feel creatures, I feel nothing for them. I don't feel any sympathy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not about sea, creatures, things and general. I'm just I just pray to the overlords that made this universe that some beings come and then they do that to humans. I want I want it so badly that they with like you know how there's those claw machines, you know, like they put us in like a thing and there's like the claw machine, they press it, they grab the human and then it dunks them in oil. And then all the humans are talking like this is so barbaric, and I'm like, nigga is it? It's literally what we've been doing.
Speaker 1: For fucking centuries.
Speaker 2: It's drawn that somebody drew it. Oh, because there's this fat nigga named Low that he's a basketball YouTuber and he was wearing it during the life. Is he the guy with his wife?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know he used to do I should it's agent Agent until they got caught cheating on his fucking way. You got, yeah, cheating.
Speaker 2: You see this ugly guys nigga cheating on his way.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: These people. They get a little bit of clout and then all of a sudden, They're just like, I'm gonna star fucking binge and I'm like, you are without your YouTube channel, you are hideous, sir, Like, yeah, why get married in the first place. I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's the the whole other story. I ever understood that ever in my life.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: It's like, people, there's nothing wrong with not being married.
Speaker 2: It's cognitive diitionance. People, as I say what they want to not let's say not cognitistiondance if there's a level of it that they use. But it's like having your cake and in it too, right. They always want to do both. I want to be in a monogamous relationship, but I also want to fuck a bunch of bitches. And my thought was always just fuck a bunch of bitches? What do you Why would you do both? But they just they need to have both. Have you guys, have you.
Speaker 1: Seen the spike in in the flat earth thing? I don't care, So there was I forgot the guy that was on.
Speaker 2: Hold thought, I just want to say, yeah, shout out to that dumb nigga low because he was wearing that that dumb adulterer. I like, he's like I like him as a content creator. He's actually I think he's very good at breaking out basketball. But yeah, he was wearing this watch, this sketch watch, and so I bought it. I was like, it looks kind of cool. Yeah. I was just like, hold it. It was like thirty bucks on eBay. Yeah, and I was just like, I this is the first time I think I've ever coveted something that a that a YouTuber was wearing. Yeah, I need.
Speaker 1: That fucking watch. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: How hard could be a breakdown basketball? I mean people people run around with the ball.
Speaker 2: The ball, Well, I could do that probably it Uh, it's it's it's funny because basketball seems so simple, but it's like, no, I know, yeah, it's it's it's funny, but because it really the visual one of the easiest sports to follow.
Speaker 4: Basket another basket, he made, another basket he missed. I think all the I think the think the video of the baseball announcer where like he uh they caught him on a hot mic is a long time ago, but he goes, uh, he goes it's the he goes it's the f slurk capital of the world. I don't know what he's talking about exactly, but it comes back and he goes, like earlier today, I made live on the thing. It's like I made some bad some really bad. I made a mistake. I said something really bad. This is not me. I'm a man of a man of the Lord. I don't do these kinds of things. And he's still he's still calling the game though, So like you guys, like earlier, I said something that is really offensive to an entire group of people, and I am deeply ashamed of what I've said. And that's a single all the way into the outfield. No fucking dude, it's crazy like it is. I wish I could remember exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you said floy capital of the World, it's probably easily friend.
Speaker 1: It must be San Francisco Giants.
Speaker 2: I genuinely do. I think it wasn't. I think it was like the Chicago or something.
Speaker 4: I think it was like it was so uncalled for. Oh, let me see if I can find it. It is a really interesting audio.
Speaker 2: It was just like a Sox It was like a White Sox game. I really think he was just like the fucking queers over here. They put fucking ketchup on their ohait, you know, they don't put ketchup on their hot dog. I guess actually which I I'm gonna be honest. That's the one thing that I enjoyed the Reds. Whatever the Reds is. I don't know what the Reds. The Reds. You think it may be the Red Sox. Maybe Boston.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on, trying to find the.
Speaker 2: Capital of the world. That's great.
Speaker 1: Can I see the who the teams?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Sure, bro, it means nothing.
Speaker 2: Uh. I thought it said the Red c N and Cincinnati and North Carolina. Oh sorry, sorry, Kansas City. I thought that looked like wow. I think ended updating my glasses. Uh, Kansas City and Canada on the mound.
Speaker 9: I made a comment earlier tonight that I guess h went out over the year that I am deeply ashamed of. If I have heard anyone out there, I can't tell you how much I say from the bottom of my heart, I'm so very very sorry ride myself and think of myself as a man of faith.
Speaker 8: What's exactly, Because there's a drive in a deep left field, he's still that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I guess it's like it's just funny to see he's in work.
Speaker 2: Though he's still he's he's working, and the producer could have been like called the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, game, like don't bring more attention to this, and the end of it, it goes like this, maybe the last time I put on the headset or whatever.
Speaker 2: If you said he didn't say the headset.
Speaker 4: This might be the last time. This might be the last time I wear them, I wear the gear.
Speaker 2: What out of those cities that was, uh, Cincinnati, Yeah, and uh and Kansas City Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Again, I don't know what he's talking. He might be having a separate conversation and not.
Speaker 2: Talking about where he's at right has to be. But it's so funny, so ithing like, when when did those cities become the the great migration?
Speaker 1: The migration I don't even know what.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. All the baseball teams Cincinnati Red Cincinnati Reds and then the I didn't even know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's Census City had a team Blue Royal Roy. I was like Blue Jay's Royals roy. It's just all Blue Jays are Toronto, Okay.
Speaker 4: There's just so much of Yankees to me. It's just like there's the Chicago Yankees, There's the fucking Cincinnati Yankees. There's the other New York Yankees that they call themselves the Mets. I guess there's the Giants to be the Mets exactly the Metropolitans.
Speaker 2: This it does object you, it is dumb. Well, no, I'm just saying this. Sports niggas fucking helped me out.
Speaker 1: Man Puerto Rican. I like baseball more than I should. Actually I hate I actually hate it.
Speaker 2: Get into it, man.
Speaker 4: I'm nostalgic for the vibe of baseball because it was always on in the background with my dad was watching it.
Speaker 1: But like, I don't, I don't made me play baseball for four years. I fucking hated that page. That was my first sport. Did you play?
Speaker 2: I had to do t ball and then I had to play I did one regular little I did.
Speaker 1: I did t ball for two years. I did literally for two years. I maybe hit two balls that whole time. I was like, I'm not good at the sport. My highlight was catching. I was always if you're in the outfield, that means you suck. Yes, So also I said, oh, you're really good. Like you, you're extremely talented.
Speaker 2: But this way, if you're in Little League, I think it's you suck. No talented child. So I completely indifferent. You know, if you're talented, your first base, your short stop, you know what I mean important. I'm fucking left field, just like jacking off or whatever, just fucking trying to like put my fucking glove over my dick while I'm jacking off. You know, nobody could see. And I see my can stealthy jack off bomb in the field. That is crazy standing there watching and then he's he's full of everyone. I caught it.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: I caught it. I caught a got one dude out and then I tried to make a double play, and then of course I was supposed to throw it to the to the stop, but I was just like, you know, because this dude was this dude was actually really fast. I'm like, no, I'm gonna throw it to the No. I was actually the third. I was suppo to throw it a stop so then he can have the option to throw it at home or whatever. But I was like, I fucked up trying to throw it a third and I was a little bit short and there's a little bounce and that guy was it. I was like, fuck, uh he uh, probably I think he did. I feel like I blacked out and I hate so much. I played. I played a little bit of baseball.
Speaker 4: I played baseball and then I but that was for like school or something or like just the community.
Speaker 2: Was how did Little League teams work?
Speaker 1: It's just like a it's community.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I did that for the community. And then I did like A and A. It was like an adult child wrestling match for the team for the church.
Speaker 2: Adult child Does that mean like.
Speaker 4: It means like they pay a child with an adult.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then they rest wrestle. They don't wrestle each other. No, no, they wrestle each other. It's for the church.
Speaker 4: Adult Oh the pope, what.
Speaker 2: The I like, how you thought of the pope when I was talking about adults wrestling children?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was the wrestling Chicago. I uh yeah, you know it's weird because there were no spectators.
Speaker 1: Ever, okay, like uncovering assaulted. He was like slowly digging away at the walls. Like wait, I hate the you stupid victim.
Speaker 2: Victim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pastor Pastor Michaels was always there early.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think I'd be a serial killer if I got arrested. Oh curious, I think I like legitimately would have went like on a like a spree of like, oh, I'm gonna get them all. I mean, it makes sense, I'm gonna get them. I don't like I already feel strongly about it, but nothing happened. So I imagine something happened when you were repressing something or what if I no, I think unless like you know, like I said, I had a dream that I killed someone and then like I was, the dream kind of freaked me out because within the dream it felt like I was unlocking a memory that I repressed.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that your brain would do that to you, you know what I mean, Like it would just torture you feel like.
Speaker 1: You're sure you've been wrong, and you really think about it's like, wait, this never actually happened, dude. I made up this. I made up this anger I had. It's this anger that I feel right now.
Speaker 2: I used to have this.
Speaker 4: I used to have this dream about this recurring house and it always freaking out because I was like, I feel like, one day I'm gonna find this house and it's gonna freak me.
Speaker 2: It's gonna mean something. Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's in it?
Speaker 4: It was like the same layout every single time, like things in the room changed, but it was always like the same kind of hallway, the same kind of the same number of steps.
Speaker 2: I think happened. Man, fucked up. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to have It's why I've stuck to apartments.
Speaker 2: I'm do you ever have very specific dreams that actually came true. Yeah, that's the thing that freaks me out, Not like Monday, because you probably dream so fucking much, your mind thinks about so much shit. Eventually you're gonna have this day dejah vu thing of a mundane event. But like, I had two very distinct things that I dreamed about, and I'm like, how the fuck? What the It just makes me. I'm like, this is the scientist don't really understand consciousness. And I'm like, yeah, this is where we're at. This is when ship like that happened.
Speaker 4: I heard.
Speaker 1: I've had dreams that I'm like, this sounds like I feels like it really happened before. But then I'm dreaming and I'm like, holy shit, I'm not even awaken up. Like my dreams. I think my sometimes I think my dream in my dreams. I think my dreams are real. So like I'm like, oh, this happened in a dream, it's gonna happened in real life, right, And then I'm like, what am I doing?
Speaker 2: I'm dreaming right now in the first place, So I'm worried about my dreams and my dreams.
Speaker 4: I don't even think I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You first, so at first you think you're awake, yeah, and then you realize. Then you start your lucid dreaming. You realize that you're dreaming, and then you're you're contemplating, You're thinking about your philosophizing about the dream that you're having.
Speaker 1: The dream, the dream I've had a prior time, but I never even had to dream. It was a dream of a dream of a dream.
Speaker 4: I don't care about this anymore.
Speaker 2: I immediately it's it's really stupid. When it's also like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 4: Amount of questions from our patrons over at patreon dot com slash the Snart tank.
Speaker 1: Dream but the Pope that happened?
Speaker 2: But you got to do Pope he's fro Chicago whatever, he's part Hey, he's part Haitian dominicant. People don't like that American pope. Yeah, he's woke. People are calling him the what are they the woke pope I forgat again.
Speaker 1: Calling it the woe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the who literally there was the wolf? Really yeah, yeah, they're very clever. Obviously Christians. I don't care many. They're all protect they're all protect rapists and you actually looking at them. He's protected rapists. So here's a pope. That's what I'm like.
Speaker 1: I like everybody.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, of course, he's from Chicago. He's from the what is it the capital of the world.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I pride myself as a Christian. I didn't mean to faith.
Speaker 4: I would love it if his apology was like, so you might have heard me say some some fucking crazy thing.
Speaker 2: Didn't mean to say that. You didn't mean for you to hear that. I'm just joking. Sorry, I'm kidding around. I'm sorry. He says the whitest person ever. It's like it sounds like I know that. I guess they all sound the same. Those are boy, but he sounds like Troy Aikman, uh, the quarterback from Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah No, all the like the announcer, Oh yeah, every announcer sounds, especially for baseball, like it's like they hire it might just be a clone to the same guy over and over again, like I because I swear to God, there's like there's like a voice for baseball announcers that I swear has been the same since I was a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's probably true for me listening to NPR and like the fucking Ams and I it'd be like it'd be NPR and then it'd be a radio station on a baseball My grandma wasn't too and I'm like, Grandma, I really hate this fucking sport. Please put on baskets. And he's like, no, I'm watching the Yankees. This is important.
Speaker 2: It's really fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I hate how much she loved I hate how much she loved baseball. It was like her favorite thing that wasn't going to church.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: I was just looking at uh the wope. No, I was trying to you see that.
Speaker 4: Other guy who was in the running for being poked by the way that the Italian man. His name was Pierre Bautista Pizza Bala. I'm not I understand. It sounds like a fucking lie that I would make up.
Speaker 2: Did they change the pope's names because they're.
Speaker 4: Supposed to honor like the I don't know who cares. I actually, I have no idea, I make something up, but choose and I was like, it's just Pope master Chief, the Pope, cheap the master Chief, Pope master Chief, the Pope.
Speaker 2: No, like I don't double title.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but like the Yeah, this guy's name is Pierre Bautista Pizza Bala, which sounds.
Speaker 2: Even crazier to me that he didn't choose that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Well, I think they were like, if you're Pope, you you have to change your name, and we can't lose that name. You know, that was my thought. It was just like immediately, it's like, your name sounds like JK.
Speaker 2: Rowling wrote you you know what's insane. If I were on the council or whatever voting, that literally would have been my reasoning. Yeah, like I have not even joking due your name's too cool. I'm sorry, bro, it's the most.
Speaker 4: It's the most compelling reason for why he was not you know what I mean, it's pizza, but his name is Pierre Bautista Pizza Bala.
Speaker 2: He's French, he's fucking the ww superstar. Yeah, Pierre Bautista Pizza Bala. Yeah, which, by the way, and Italian translates to pizza dance. This is Pope pizza dance. How is that not the coolest name ever?
Speaker 1: Pizza dances pizza, you fucking idiot. I'm sorry, my brain, my brain shows the wrong name pizza.
Speaker 2: I wonder what you what it means. Pizza is dance. My idiots doesn't even know what simple mistake I raised him, and he doesn't even know Tom twisted dudes whatever man raised him on pizza. You stupid idiots.
Speaker 4: Bally, I think uh means dance or something like that.
Speaker 1: You know something like that. Oh no, it means dancing Spanish.
Speaker 2: I wanted to. I didn't mean to bring this up, but it just has to do with we talked about. You said you were like, hey, you wanted to look at what clear obscure? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and it means light and dark or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very I remember you said it was like a twilight twilight yeah, and then which got us on the conspiracy train of and I was like, wait, damn, that completely falls apart when it learned what clips are.
Speaker 4: Actually, Yeah, it means light and dark, but dark like when you look up Claire Skirit it does say. It translates to twilight. So I don't know what the fun Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess it. Probably it has like a double meaning, but I know specific it's light and dark. And it's also like a technique. Yeah, like so it's like an art technique. So it made me sad because I was like, no, we stringed it together. You look for meeting where there is done. That's so mean that what people do and and everything's gonna die one day. You want to see the end of life, So look like trigger it right now, have a little erace. New Zealand like this, it's gone. Didn't even ask, he didn't answer, he just did it. You see what's gone. So what's what's next? Italy gone? There was pizza.
Speaker 4: Sorry he never existed, he says, chow and he does his little pizza dance into the sky. Dude, and tell me if you feel this way, because I kind of feel this way, or at least if I don't feel this way, I'm damn close to feeling it. Pierta pizza Balla to me, sounds faker than pizza Rman pizza Osborne.
Speaker 2: To be real, it's on the same level. It's on the same it is on the cut like they are cousins. Does pizza mean something? No, I think I think it's just was pizza mean something.
Speaker 1: I think it's just I think it's just what it was.
Speaker 2: I think it's just what it is.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever city claims was pizza, I forget. They're like, oh, this is the birthplace of pizza is one of the cities.
Speaker 4: I think Pizza Michigan. Yeah, the Birthplacezza.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 1: There was a city in Italy called Pizza Michigan.
Speaker 4: There's Pizza Michigan. I know there is a Hell Michigan. Actually there's a I have seen the sign Michigan, but I've seen the sign Welcome to Hell, Michigan.
Speaker 1: I was in Michigan and I was depressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was in there, Uh well, passing through. It was in Bay City or whatever the fun it was called Bay City, fucking dragon ball z ass City. It was.
Speaker 2: It was just so the West City.
Speaker 4: It felt like I got eaten by so. Yeah, it was just all directions. There's only four cities.
Speaker 2: I guess it was that.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, a whole city of people.
Speaker 2: I've seen the ocean many times, right, obviously it kind of it was. It was, Yeah, I'm trying. I'm trying see a lot. Once it was unt nerving to see a lake that big. Great. Yeah, like seeing a.
Speaker 1: Lake it's freaky, right, it's cold. It's noticeably colder by the lakes too. It's sucking strange. It's like, this shouldn't be. This is not how I perceive lakes. You know, so, well, that's what a lake is. Actually, you've seen rivers and ships.
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen small lakes, like man made lakes, you know, like like they're they're probably in in Uh, I don't need to get well, you can see a person from the other side of the lake, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, see, like but they're seeing like one of these great lakes, and I'm like, it's like, oh my god, Like you could kind of get lost in this lake, kind of like you can drift away and not be seen. It's kind of weird. Water still water before.
Speaker 4: I love drinking still water, but like I've never I've never been to stillwater.
Speaker 1: Oh you just drinks still water, still water, the city and the water. I don't want to walk off the not Saints Row.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. Is it is that right?
Speaker 1: Or is it steel water?
Speaker 10: Or is it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm thinking of Edgewater. I'm thinking of Edgewater from a Edgewater.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the Is that the No, you're thinking of edge Park.
Speaker 1: I thought I was actually thinking of maybe the question.
Speaker 2: It was a hard one. Yeah, yeah, I fucked that up.
Speaker 4: Oh good, whatever, We're gonna read questions now because the fourth time, god damn it, so fucking Senior Spicy Wiener wrote in He says, uh, that's the Pope right there. There is Senior Spicy Wiener, Hope, Spicy Wiener, the third. There's been two others.
Speaker 2: So sick, so sick, I think I would convert to Catholicism. The Spicy Wiener.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, you got me.
Speaker 2: I don't care how many pedophiles you guys protect.
Speaker 4: Let's go so saith Pope Spicy Weed or the third Spicy Ween is crazy. He says, Hey, racist ed and Nettie first time patron. It was wondering who would win in a fight Grim from Grim Adventures of Billion Mandy or Norm or Norm oh McDonald's death from family Guy.
Speaker 2: So just death from family Guy. I guess. PS.
Speaker 4: You guys truly get me through the week.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, I hope we're thank you for being a new patron.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for joining and somehow finding value in all the garbage that was just said in the last hour.
Speaker 2: And yeah, somehow you don't want to offer yourself after listening to an hour, an hour and thirty.
Speaker 4: Of this pizza think of this guy, Pierre, But Pierre Bautista, I got it. I thought I would forget it too, but like it just etched itself in it because what the Pierre Batista, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get it stuck in my head right now. Actually, like Pierre Battizza, pizza Bella, Yeah, Bella bala bala, Bella is Bella is beautiful.
Speaker 4: I think beautiful by Pierre Batista. Beautiful pizza is by Yeah. Yeah, anyway, that's Spanish. That's Spanish. They say too that they say the two l's they say it. Yeah, that's why they say polo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they do say polo for chicken.
Speaker 4: But so yeah, Grim, I mean Grim adventures Solo is this?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I don't remember really much about Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he didn't really do it.
Speaker 1: Norman didn't really do anything. He just touches people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just touches people and kills him like Grim's opening up portals with like a scythe and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just come with me on sunder World.
Speaker 4: Making a Jamaican Grim Reaper is such a fucking iconic.
Speaker 2: Is there like any sub text to that? You think what you think there's any subject to him being a Jamaican Jamaican? I don't think so. It's probably just a funny vocal. It's probably just a funny vocal range. And they were like, always be cool if he sounded fun.
Speaker 4: I think they were just like, Wow, this is a This accent sounds so stupid. It's such a stupid fucking sounding language, sounds so silly and un serious. Uh, and only an unseerious, lousy group of people would would talk like this. So let's just make it, just make it the voice for the Grim Reaper. And then they found out after the fact that like, that's real gibberish, and they were like they thought he was They thought he was just doing like a Grim Reaper accent. Thought a child and your your only exposure to Jamaican accents is the Grim Reaper and then you go to Jamaica and so you just assume they're all death. Oh my god, it's not far fet either. Actually, it seems to literally have an experience like that. Yeah, one profoundly autistic child could absolutely have.
Speaker 2: Mom goes to the fucking Jamaica to get fucked by a bunch of Jamaicans, you know, while she cheating on her husband as his customary. Yeah. Then she brings her son, and the son's like, what the fun? This is death everywhere? This is frightening, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: What the fu?
Speaker 2: These are all skeletons? Are all these black people? So fast and death? Fast and dead? Yeah, but uh, I think there was a Grim. He's definitely got it.
Speaker 4: I think there was a subtext too though that like, because there was an episode where Grim became human. We talked about this, I think where Grim becomes a person and he becomes a white guy.
Speaker 2: Oh right, right, because occasions, so he's just like one of those he's like a chat Hanks exactly. Well.
Speaker 1: The reason why they made him a white guys they didn't want to have a little a bunch of little white kids have a slave that is a black man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think they were thinking too deeply about it when they gave him the accent though, because I mean, it's it's kind of what you're assuming anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, He's like, Oh, I just wanted to find some sort of a symbolism.
Speaker 1: Of course, you just just dig it out.
Speaker 2: He's looking for more meaning again, you dumb little haven't I taught you anything? There goes Hawaii.
Speaker 9: He's just.
Speaker 4: And it's not even that Hawaii is gone. It's that Hawaii now has never been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned why what's that?
Speaker 1: The more you care, the more I take that's crazy. What about if you go if he asks for like a Hawaiian pizza, what do they do?
Speaker 2: They'd be like, what the fuck are you saying? What are you saying? Stupid? There's no Hawaiian pizza. What did you mean? Cheese? That's a weird way to put out cheese. Whyant Hawaiian? Are you saying? Hi to me Hawaiian for cheese? I mean Spanish for cheese, Spnus for cheese. There, he goes, you're cheese for cheese for a pizzaes here you go. This is what pizza's always been, Just a slab of cheese.
Speaker 1: That's hell, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, Oh my god. If I lived in a world like pizza.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Pizza. There's only cheese.
Speaker 1: It is a hot cheese he throws on your plate. You gotta put your hand out and take it. You gotta out to take it. Fucking Velveta.
Speaker 2: Was pretty good.
Speaker 4: That was actually a pretty good not bad. It was like a Tom and Jerry scream almost well shut out, fuck you both. I keep going, Okay, that's crazy. Damn all right, it's the lost the sun.
Speaker 1: Are you mad about your cheese?
Speaker 2: You guys?
Speaker 1: I saw the guys the video of like a guy where was like, wow, dude, it's like, oh look, James far all over my cake and it's like a cake with a bunch of like cream all over it, something like that. And then some guy that he's like, oh that was really funny. Me my husband laughing wrath about it. And the person that posted is like, shut the fuck up, I hate you. And then the girl was like all I did was praise your post. Why are you being mean to me?
Speaker 2: That's crazy? Like, I don't understand. Is that is that free floating? I's free floating anger. Someone was just upset. I think everything's you know, people just mad.
Speaker 4: You know, the older I get, the more I think about some people, right, they get free flowingly angry. They're meandering through like the parks and the planes, highways, driving all down south.
Speaker 2: Anyway like a senior senior spicy Wiener like me, What did you say said? You sound like a fucking Please read the questions. I am reading questions. Oh, he's blaze, it's over. What did you already do, spicy Wiener? Yeah, I was just gonna read it again. For ships and.
Speaker 4: For gigs and shittles gigs and is always a bad shiggling. Look, mus I can't stop shiggling.
Speaker 11: It means it means every time I giggle, I shipped myself profusely until I stopped giggling.
Speaker 2: Do you know call me? They call me the shiggler. Oh, there you go. There I go shiggling again. I got write that down. That's worth of anything, like a potential. Uh that's he'll be fucking amber. And the thumbnail is rather pants. It's it's like a small guy with a really full pair of pants.
Speaker 4: It's a guy who's got his ass to the camera or his pants to the camera.
Speaker 2: Is back to the camera.
Speaker 4: He's laughing, and he's it's just a brown stain.
Speaker 2: Ask me some drip, siggler.
Speaker 4: Is that two geez yes, like giggling, gotcha, but with ship with ship Yes anyway, Metiora from twenty fifteen, that's right, We're all right with the ghost album. So this is his question, this is what he chose to write in with. Okay, he says, nibbling on wieners and he says, watching the cum spray all those.
Speaker 2: Turrets covered with baby oil, that's the question. Oh, that's that's all of it. You're kidding.
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm so dead serious. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's fire though, because that's fire, he says, Well, because look, we did our job and it's o. We it's over.
Speaker 4: We fulfilled her up with it a little pack it up, guys. Anyway, goon Lord's Supreme wrote in with an actual fucking question. Oh, and he says, uh, since you brought up in the most recent episode, I would like you to know that in the movie thirteen going on thirty, Jennifer Garner's thirteen year old mine gets put in her thirty year old body.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, okay, so that's what's happening. So thirteen old mine thirty old body? Does she fuck somebody? Not worry about that? Probably, Like there's like a guy that, Uh is like like a what happens in that movie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe there's like a thirty year old that becomes a thirteen year old?
Speaker 2: Is that? Does that happen? Does that happen? Does that occur? I don't know what is? Yeah, because like okay, so obviously she gets older, she's thirteen and then becomes Jennifer Garner. Uh and then a faint worse than death or what question? No, Jennifer, where are you gonna say? What would Jennifer Garner get? Uh?
Speaker 4: Do you think if Jennifer Conner, if she ever crosses me?
Speaker 1: If she's damn.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't know this about me, but I have a whole I have a deep hostility towards Jennifer Garner. It's like, why what did she do? It's her and Hitler? These are my most hated people. Why h Kingston's dad? What did Jennifer Garner do?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I just think she's kind of a bitch slut. She said all these movies that I've not seen, and I'm just frustrated that people people give her money. Something about her fucking disgusting towel face.
Speaker 2: Your towel face, I didn't know what that mean.
Speaker 4: I actually can't even vivid. I can't even visually picture Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 2: Actually, uh, did you see the Deadpool two or sorry, dead Pool Wolverine? Yes, yeah, she was in it electric Yeah, oh oh I would kill her in an instant. Oh finally I know that dumb bitch here. I've seen her. I know that's stupid. Word. Wow, this horror you're familiar. He's so misaged. I think it's crazy. I was wondering though, like what because she's always had like a strong chin she has. Yes, yeah, I was wondering. Do you think if she leaves some chip for the rest of us christ over here? Do you think she would have gotten wrapped up in the transpantic ship if she would have became popular today?
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, Yeah, she would have been transvestigated to high Heaven.
Speaker 2: Then you do it now? Still anyway, they would probably do it anyway. Yeah, they'll keep doing it. Actually, since she did appear in Deadpool Wolverine, I wonder if there's any post who's that man for man? They made a man electric that's crazy as fucking I can't believe deadpools woke. Now whopool woke Pool, Woke Pool and Wokereeneu woke.
Speaker 1: They got Black woke, so they got blade woke, they got Gambit Woke Blade Bloke.
Speaker 2: They just I like that they give up for you immediately.
Speaker 4: They're like woke Pool and woke Veren and then fucking Gambit Woke.
Speaker 2: They just don't care.
Speaker 4: Immediately after the title characters are established, it's like, fucking who cares Woke Picard and.
Speaker 2: Professor No, it's Picard now, Okay.
Speaker 1: In the movie, he's like, I can walk, but I can't do much else.
Speaker 2: I can't do. I can I could say trends rights or human rights or whatever, and that's all I can do. That's all I can do.
Speaker 4: I can't walk, but I can I could say trends rites. That's my power. It's my power is that I can't walk and I could be reasonable.
Speaker 2: I have as me Wokereene, I have Rainbow Woke. When do the Woke's hurt when they come out every time? Every time? So stupid?
Speaker 4: Anyway, away, anyway, hold on, we got distracted yet again. God, I've only had a bagel today.
Speaker 1: I'm ten conds attired too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had coffee and a bagel and that's it, which is probably not smart. I have to have had no protein whatsoever.
Speaker 2: It's just carbs.
Speaker 4: It's just carves and drugs, basically caffeine ad breakfast.
Speaker 1: But I'm fucking fading.
Speaker 4: So he writes in so about the Okay, she, Jennifer Garner's thirteen year old mind, gets put in a thirty year old body with absolutely no memories of the years in between. Taking place in New York City in two thousand and four. This means she has no memory of nine to eleven and never questions why the twin towers are gone.
Speaker 1: Oh it's interesting.
Speaker 2: That is interesting.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting facet of that movie.
Speaker 1: She's a terrible fucking movie.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, that's like.
Speaker 4: That fucking Wait, we were doing the show around that time, right about that animated show Turning Red.
Speaker 2: Do you remember? Yeah? So do you remember this? I so it's an animated movie called Turning Red, like the movie. Yeah. Yeah, it's a girl that becomes like a monster.
Speaker 4: It's like a metaphor for periods or something. I don't know who cares? Who cares about women?
Speaker 2: Movies? Women? So oh yeah, Yeah, the movie comes out and this guy does a review.
Speaker 4: I think it's the I think it's mister enter. I think if he's this very profoundly autistic guy, really creepy. Oh mister yeah, I don't know, but he so he does a review of the movie and he goes like this takes place in two thousand and one, and there's not even a mention of nine to eleven. And he's like genuinely upset by this, Like it's a real core contention with the movie that like, it doesn't feel like it's really of the time because no one talks about nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: It's like, my guy, this isn't a literal period piece, you bitch. It's just a stupid movie about periods.
Speaker 1: Imagine that this damn calm down. There's a piece about periods, but it's not a period piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a piece about period It's not a period piece. Shut the fuck up, dude. It's like I just saw I saw a Like I felt so bad. I almost felt bad for this guy where it was a gt It was in the GTA six trailer. A guy was like, finally a game that doesn't have turn based and have gay woke vampires or whatever you're talking about balls get through, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most games are in fact not turn based or woke vampire games.
Speaker 2: I was just like, what the fuck, dude, Like, how are you that upset that you see a trailer for something you want to play? And then it I have to throw in this thing that it's like, my guy, this, why are you so upset? Finally a game with graphics. It's getting to that level.
Speaker 4: So it's like of these text based adventures you see.
Speaker 1: That Andy Pant's gaming guy.
Speaker 2: No, it is just something viral about because no one can tell if he's real or not sure, and uh, we know he's fake. He's just doing it for but it was just about everybody was like, oh, you're gay, you're a gay man because he was Oh everybody was like, oh you're gay. Yeah, because it was it was like unanimous, even like the anti woke people were like, all right, man, because he was like complaining about, uh, the guy in GTA when he's like his fucking shirts off and like the beginning where he's getting.
Speaker 4: The truck or whatever, he can't stop coming.
Speaker 2: He's fucking oiled up and why is this? So he was just basically saying why is this so hot? And I'm like everyone was like, why are you this. This reminds me of The Simpsons when they're doing a test screening for like Itchy and Scratchy, Like the kids have these dials there it's like red or green, like if they like it or not. And this and one of the skits, a muscly guy is walking on the beach and Nelson takes millhouses and starts bing bing bing when that guy comes, and like, I don't get everybody likes he's like that one guy really likes the like the muscly dude, like that one kid. It just reminds me of like you're focusing on this thing so hard that like, what do you think people are gonna think he wrote it?
Speaker 4: He has a thirty minute video twenty minutes or about that in the last ten minutes are like, I don't know everything else, Like.
Speaker 2: Any any guys when you saw the GTA six second trailer, did any part of your mind think about the guy not wearing it?
Speaker 1: Where guys in that game remember the girl's ass.
Speaker 4: Like I mean I I thought I was like, oh, he's ripped, because you've never actually had like a ripped protagonist.
Speaker 2: Ye, And he's like a jacked guy and that's not a modern way because we have. But he's like he's not he's not modernly he is just like fit. He's not like really like a rip jack.
Speaker 1: You can make him, make him, but that's not that's not like can, That's not can.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can. CJ is kind of like a he's kind of like he's honestly almost the same, A little bigger than Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 4: He's kind and he's like a lanky kind of guy. Riders stoop Doug, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Not Rider?
Speaker 1: Who's who's the guy you play inside mode?
Speaker 2: Marcus Smoke no dom.
Speaker 8: Es I can't do?
Speaker 2: Is gay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's gay because he's extremely gay because he was was he really centralizing.
Speaker 2: He's the only person that I saw to the point where even the anti woke people were like, all right, dude, Like literally, the guy just has this fucking shirt off.
Speaker 1: Why is that even?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like again if you're like your reaction was like everybody else, oh he's jacked.
Speaker 4: Well I was also just forgot about it after that. I guess I did take notice of it, but mainly because it's like that looks so real, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He's more from like a did you like, after the initial thing you saw, then you moved on to the next thing. Sure, Yeah, that's what I mean. Like that, like just like a normal it's there's no you can acknowledge anything that's happening on the screen. But if you're a straight man and you're spending hours screenshotting this guy's body and talking about how problematic it is, like you're gay. No one thinks you're stranger if you do this.
Speaker 4: For if you screenshot this guy's ass for hours, you're gay.
Speaker 2: It is crazy. Yeah, he's so funny, he's he's the worst grifter on planet Earth. Believable, and somehow he still has a lot.
Speaker 4: And then you know, he would be like, that would be like a DSP kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be. It might be.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so his question is, oh, because that was just a fact, Oh my god, you know about nine to eleven. But he says, I guess my question is, how would you explain historical events or disasters to your thirteen year old selves if you were in the same situation as the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, hey, Kingston, nine eleven is pretty bad man. No, you gill for a week, But I wouldn't tell me nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be like it, just experienced life. Man. Don't don't worry about nothing. Don't worry about me. Don't worry about uh, the spooky guy with the beard nothing. Don't worry about that dumb shit.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that building big uh yeah, yeah, probably that. Don't worry about don't don't.
Speaker 2: Don't look into the mujadin or nothing. Don't look at that dumb shit. It's stupid.
Speaker 1: Don't redoing at seven years old.
Speaker 2: This is gonna make you. It's gonna make you a Muslim. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Transferm rat road In says, sup fuckers. After a brief hiatus I returned with a question from mere days ago. Was I justified for punching someone in the face after they snatched my headphones off off my head in an attempt to start a conversation. Yes, there is more to say to the story and a reply if you think it's worth it. I don't think I need more than that. Snatching somebody's headphones off, yes, is truly fucking.
Speaker 2: It's just rude.
Speaker 4: That's like worse than slapping somebody's yamaka off and peeing and shitting on. No and then shouting hile hitler at.
Speaker 1: It, Hio, that's worse, It's worse.
Speaker 4: I would much rather speaking of somebody who doesn't have a Yamica. I would much rather have my yamica slapped off than have my headphones ripped off.
Speaker 2: I want to worry, Yama, I have a this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to disagree with you.
Speaker 2: I want a yamica do rag. That's fire. I don't know how that's gonna work, but I don't know how that's gonna protect. It's not gonna be useless as a rag, Like is it the same size as a yamaga? I don't even work like it's like a do rag, Like it's like tied. It just looks like it's tied around your head. But it's the metal.
Speaker 1: That's Yeah, that was pretty cool fire.
Speaker 2: So yeah, are you you're you're absolutely justified for like you already this isn't one hundred sermeatorical question like this is obvious, Like you know, you're probably proud that you punched this person.
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 2: Wish somebody would because that's crazy to me, because that's like of snatching you out of a dimension. When I put my my headphoned I'm locked in. Like if I'm walking somewhere or whatever, I'm listening, I am. Now if somebody snapped, you're you're You're like, no, we're fighting.
Speaker 4: I would rather, yeah, like I would rather you ran up behind me, shoved your arm up my coal and grabbed my kidneys and stole them from me. Then take my headphones off while I'm in the middle of vibe into a song. You know, yeah, because at least the song's still going exactly exactly at least, like if I'm in a lot of pain, at least I have this song to keep me comfort.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. Some truth, there's some real truth there. Yeah. Yeah, you're a biologist, right.
Speaker 1: I went to school marine biologists. I went to school. That's why.
Speaker 2: So you're like in the military. Read these questions, Chris, I'm falling asleep. Please read these questions. Why you're so tired, sir? I fucking didn't sleep, all right? You said you're.
Speaker 4: His sleep at name is? She is all stupid. It's giving him more apney.
Speaker 2: He had it on the rucks, more, not less. He's just closing my nose. Fucking Lily didn't think Lily sees writhing. He's dreaming.
Speaker 1: Look he's having a dream.
Speaker 2: He's probably dreaming about me.
Speaker 4: He's gurgling his own blood. It's a fucking Reapney machine.
Speaker 2: The machine spawns hands.
Speaker 1: It's choking you, choking me, trying to make me suck its own robot.
Speaker 2: Imagine they made a machine that couldn't even do that. Like like there's two settings and give you sleep. I think has Nobel Peace Prize ship Uh no, because then it's like you you so you win an Emmy at least. This is how Look, man, this is the way where so the government's gonna buy all those machines, right of course, and they're gonna use them in Guantanamo Bay for all the you know, all the protesters and all the people around up and so the thing is the way that it's gonna work. They're gonna torture them with it, giving them appen you, but then they'll take it away if they rat out the rest of their family. Yeah, So it's like it's like a good balance. So I'm calling it right now. That's exactly what's gonna happen, Mark my fucking words. Yeah, I'm sorry that you're dealing with that though.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Hey, Mickey, you're so fine, You're so fine, you bow My mind.
Speaker 4: Wait, I thought your name was Christoph Raymond Gunther rode in christ Off. I like, I like Christoph. That's not bad, but it feels like that's supposer.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. Sounds like a vampire to me, like that would be a vampire's name. Come christal a Germany. Yeah, and then you do you bow, and then you then you eat their faces after. Yeah, you growing exclusively.
Speaker 4: It's a very distinctly vampire name. It's like Dracula, like wrinkles, wrinkles, wrinkles, the vampires. You know him, right, Yeah, he's the most notorious uh vampire yea from folklore. He's like he's the original. He's like the Irish vampire. Yeah, he originated and where all vampires originated?
Speaker 2: Michigan. Oh oh what Michigan though? Was it?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: What was it? Pizzaza Michigan, piece of Michigan.
Speaker 1: That's right, I can't even remember.
Speaker 4: I think he's from vampire Michigan.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, that's writer. There's a vampire Michigan now yeah, right, so he's from vampire Michigan. Where they all originated from exactly, Vampire Michigan, Ireland and then.
Speaker 4: They exported to transflvan transit like Michigan is where everything comes from, and then everything everywhere else kind of steals credit for him. That makes sense that it's like how the Chinese investment invented pasta, but like the Italians get all the credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, you know whatever.
Speaker 4: Anyway, this guy says, hello, my big beautiful boy in his platonic roommates, what's the most fucked up thing that was normal when you were growing up? No notes, thank you guys for stopping by.
Speaker 2: We're gonna read that. We're gonna read. We're gonna that. That comment like a raw next what raw? Next question? Raw? Yeah? Raw, next question. No, I've never heard.
Speaker 1: There's a video of like a guy being like what would you do if I was doing this? And he's like doing some word flex and girls like raw. Next question. I've never seen this.
Speaker 2: It's fucking so stupid. I love those.
Speaker 4: It sounds like those dating shows where they were like those old ones from like the fifties where they would like or like the sixties or whatever, where they would have.
Speaker 2: Like if I was a pompsicle, what would you do it to me? You know? Somebody?
Speaker 4: And then somebody would be like I'd put you in a microwave until until there was nothing left but a thick slab of wood.
Speaker 1: He said, sounds really romantic.
Speaker 4: Serial murder on one of those shows, Oh, for sure. Like I think there's one that's confirmed, but like most, I think everybody was. Yeah, they were all serial kids.
Speaker 2: Specifically fly. What do you think it's a perfect day out, killing you.
Speaker 1: Chilling skins?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh you're You're a naughty boy, aren't you. Yeah, I'm a really bad person.
Speaker 1: I'm actually fucking heinous society standards.
Speaker 2: I actually find this very fun and positive. I'm actually really fucking heinous. I'm bad. I'm bad to the bone.
Speaker 1: I fucking I laugh at fucking, I laugh at miscarriages, like I'm a fucking contestant.
Speaker 2: Contestant number one, what is our perfect night out? He shot ahead and kills the number two. Also yeah, and she goes, oh, you've got a loud person out a lot of personality.
Speaker 1: I choose him.
Speaker 2: Starts making out. They just put They started stuffing it back in the head. It's crazy, and he comes back to life. Thank you for putting. Nobody has ever thought to do this. This was actually the way to fix this, you actually put it's actually it's a brain, and you put it all back in the exact right spot, and you sealed my head perfectly, so not my body is able to If you just put.
Speaker 4: People back together the way you found them, they actually do come back to life. No one, every just everybody's usually in this situation has just been too in shock to do it. You crack the code ingratulation.
Speaker 1: Something really funny, because I was like, I was like, imagine you're in a movie, right, No, like, never mind, trigget it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna read the rest of this question. We're gonna end it. There's a question that's Yeah, so you guys, what's the most.
Speaker 4: What's the most fucked up thing that was on when you were growing up? Growing up in Ireland when we used to do Meani Mighty mode to pick people during a game or whatever instead of singing catch a tiger by the tae, we would.
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, of course I already know what's happening. Of course they're white, of course, Yeah, what I mean.
Speaker 4: Really, I don't I don't know anything about Ireland drunk potatoes.
Speaker 1: I don't expect anything from Europeans, Like, actually, seriously.
Speaker 4: Look man, there's a bunch of starving, drunk potatoes running around.
Speaker 2: I can't expect their Europeans.
Speaker 4: Can Is mister potato head from Ireland? Or is that racist to assume, yes, yes, he's from Ireland.
Speaker 2: It ain't both. I think both can be true, is it really?
Speaker 1: Can you be raised and retarded?
Speaker 2: Both can be true. That's very true. Two things can be true.
Speaker 4: If they didn't want to draw so much ire why do they name it themselves after it?
Speaker 2: I don't think they named it. I think the white man, the proper white man, not the Irish white man, not.
Speaker 1: The real actual white man, the less soul, a little bit less white man, the less one.
Speaker 2: But they felt more. They were jealous of the superior porcelain skin, oh right, And they made up stories about them being fucking evil monsters and vampires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they found that. They found one heavy, junked white woman from Ireland. They were ever gonna take everything you guys have, you guys, And.
Speaker 4: They called them parchment people because they were right as paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, so the so there you go. They made those crazy jingles because it's racism was hilarious back in the day. I mean, it's still funny, but Yeah, it wasn't funny back then because they were they meant some crazy ship.
Speaker 4: I guess that was thing that was normal when I was growing up. It was probably like the the lack of and I guess it's not necessarily normal, but it was normalized.
Speaker 2: Yea was like the.
Speaker 4: The oh a male student got laid by like a teacher. That's so sick, you know, like how epic. Yeah, yeah, for me, it was islamophobia. That ship was so fucking normal when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's kind of cool. I didn't, Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Luckily my household didn't. Uh there was none of that, not in my house. But like in New York after nine eleven, bro oh, yeah, got out of pocket that it was.
Speaker 2: It was bad for a while.
Speaker 4: It was almost on some level you like you get two days of maybe being unreasonably scared, you know, because it makes sense on some level where it's like, Okay, you're freaked out.
Speaker 1: But it lasted a while, like shot should make sense, but like, hey, you know docmed that, the oc that docmed, the guy that lived that that worked at the corking Dully that has been in America longer than you, mister Dominican person's family came here on a boat on like a banana leaf and you're being racist to him, is like, uh, okay, this is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we understand that people are incredibly retarded.
Speaker 1: So also homophobia, that shit is still that shit just recently got became problematic and now it's back to being fine again.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it is. It is a shame that things are a little bit. We've talked about people have talked about things regressing, and I've never really I always pushed back against that notion or I'm like, shut the fuck up, you're just too terminally online.
Speaker 1: A lot of times, hold on, let me cook.
Speaker 2: In socially, I'm talking about in things are actually regressing now, Like I usually would always push back against that, But now I'm like, oh, now we're seeing the like that that that lady with the GoFundMe or whatever, I think the last Kanye West. We're seeing things like the last four years in particular. Yeah, we're seeing things. Finally, I'm like, Okay, I I can admit instead of because a lot of times people are just saying a lot of crazy gentlemen, I think you're kind of overreacting.
Speaker 1: I think my statement will understand is this. I think things never got solved ever. I just think people started started not feeling comfortable saying things out loud. They still thought that shit, they didn't say it all.
Speaker 2: Well, I have. The whole thing is like people say that the quote like make racist afraid again, they'll say they the people are trying to say that right now because the racism never left.
Speaker 1: They were just afraid to be racist. And that's starting. That's what we need to start with.
Speaker 2: Because speed that was pretty fast, Like I don't even know if I can do that that fast.
Speaker 1: Oh it just hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, start bleeding a lot. It's silly, dude, it's going on. That's crazy. I feel like I feel it's for Trump. Can we feel like a really smart guy? Give me all one day just wear those stupid hats and not acknowledge that we're wearing them. We should.
Speaker 1: I'm around our friends also, that'd be funny.
Speaker 2: Well I don't. I don't want to like a party. We all show yeah yeah, yeah, we show up fucking separately, but we nobody even when somebody asked you about it, don't even what do you mean? What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: Like all my about to take it off. It's a smaller one that's great, like the bowler hat guy from Freaking the differences I was thinking of like like a little hay Arnold. Yeah, smaller and smaller. I just want to be like, somebody asked me directly about the hat, and then I'm gonna ignore his question and just ask him something else. Start laughing him, like like like what the fuck you?
Speaker 1: Why do you have a hat on? Like are you are you actually jump support on a.
Speaker 4: Bit and he goes like, I'm really not that interested in talking about hats, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Even want to bring attention to the hat at all.
Speaker 2: I want to be like I'm going to ask a I'm just like, man, dude, it's been a long time as I've seen. They're like, yeah, it's why do you have the hat on? It'll be like, so what are you doing next weekend? You know, like I want to come busy.
Speaker 1: You're basically like, yeah, I got that. I think I'm on a barbecue with something like that.
Speaker 2: And then and hopefully they'll take the bait and like just leaving alone.
Speaker 1: There was one time I was managed to do that in a conversation once. Yea literally asked me something I didn't want to answer, and I was able to completely dissuade the wrong way. I did it one time. I think you were there for that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what you're trying to get at.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: She asked me about like because I think someone someone brought up something, and I was just like someone brought up a creator. I was like a coon that I think a door. And then I was like, yeah, something's happening. I sway the conversation away from me getting yelled at, and I was like, oh, good job on me.
Speaker 2: I left it right. I left immediately try doing like when I know Jojo has like like she's trying on clothes and I know there's something that she particularly doesn't like on her. But like I'm I'm male brain. I'm like it looks it looks fine to me, but I know that she has a particular problems. So I kind of have to like Jedi mind trick a little bit to kind of you know, because there's no real way to handle.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna be like, oh yeah, yeah, it looks like shit.
Speaker 2: You know, No, obviously you got to hurt yourself. You gotta just you gotta go in the kitchen and just nick yourself a little bit. My thing is, I just saw it because like I'm just like I think, you know, like she's like, oh, you know, my boob's on great in this, and I'm like, I don't know, man, titch're awesome. So it does matter to me, Like I think that it should just your tit should just be out all the time. Like, I don't know, I don't understand why you're asking me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know why you put these things away in the first place.
Speaker 1: You'rehidden, man, I just let's just let's just let's just not wear anything anymore.
Speaker 2: Ever. Go to work, you might get a raised just tits are just exploding all over the place.
Speaker 1: I feel like you wouldn't get a raise.
Speaker 2: I think you don't understand the power of tits.
Speaker 1: I Derek, trust me, I do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So then you would know that if your boss saw some juicy cannons in his face would probably be like I love this now.
Speaker 4: He would walk in and it's like, excuse me. I know it's not your fault. You didn't know, but my wife and killed were killed by tits. It's really fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Pair of great breast. So I need you to get those away before you get fired. That's right up. So I don't I hope I'm not gonna offend you by asking about this.
Speaker 1: Is you by your fucking hip really hard summer of eighty three.
Speaker 2: His hands are digging, his heads are like, there's like like there's a moment where they go in and you make so much much and was up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm sorry, sorry, passionate about this.
Speaker 5: Your hip is feel your bone, his fingers.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here. I need food. We're gonna read the.
Speaker 6: Name, get out of control, the killing the family.
Speaker 2: We got to bring him to house.
Speaker 12: I was walking around Loo Mir and the paintress is painting big numbers over there. There's the numbers are going down every year. Look at what Look at what they're doing with the gesturals over on the border.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. People say they're not real, but I know they're really. Every gesture should be shining the back of the head three times. Love.
Speaker 6: You keep going about the painter, we should paint even more numbers.
Speaker 13: What if we from this angle we hang up a sign next to the thirty three. We had another thirty three, so it's three three three three, And.
Speaker 12: Why don't we send another paintress over there to paint herself, paint different numbers and solve this thing?
Speaker 2: Insane?
Speaker 6: Why don't we flip the monel if upside down so they're.
Speaker 2: Not real numbers anymore?
Speaker 6: No one, no one's thinking about the real solutions.
Speaker 2: It's all expeditions, sending another paintress to paint more numbers. It's so fucking crazy. We flip it one time and it's to McDonald's. It's too it's two butts, and that's too fucking hilarious. We flip it over, we.
Speaker 6: Turn it down, we flip it upside down, and everybody.
Speaker 2: Who's e.
Speaker 1: Dies, no is he?
Speaker 2: So we'll save it. We'll save the world. I love you, you do it. You're the best.
Speaker 4: Oh what the hell, I'm celebrating Trump's b that's the AI in my computer being like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That just sounds like a better idea for being honest.
Speaker 2: I actually would like the idea. Let's let's let's contact Sandfall yeah and be like, hey, could you uh DLC You know, I know you probably weren't planning doing anything like this, but.
Speaker 4: Trump might be over actually kind of yeah, might be over there, wouldn't be a Trump DLC unfortunately, although that would be great.
Speaker 10: They're smuggling neverrons across the border. They're showing up in big boats every what the gestrials are don't worry? Yeah, why would I answer that?
Speaker 2: Also, I'm like, what the experience the world?
Speaker 1: This town is really interesting, even the only first time I've been here, I'm six hours old. What then is this experience the world?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've got a big guy over there, Eskia.
Speaker 12: I call him ASKI gang because he's just a big fat homosexual.
Speaker 1: Hey Trump, don't touch me.
Speaker 2: Don't touch me.
Speaker 1: Fucking touch me, you fucking weird person. You don't touch me, you little French frag.
Speaker 6: I mean cigarettes.
Speaker 2: I don't mean what. I don't like to say. Some people like this. People like to say some people. Some people are saying, I got a friend. He's a big introduces the concept that says some people are here's common to get real. He was like, I know this guy. He's a very very rich guy, rich rich rich guy, very powerful man, a business man. And I he takes this is the thing that he said earlier drug this uh, this fat drug he takes.
Speaker 4: He's talking about ozembic and he's like, I know this billionaire and he takes the fat drug, the fat shot, and it's not working.
Speaker 1: He went and loved that he took it.
Speaker 2: It was like it was only like eighty five dollars there what But then he came back here and it was a thousand dollars and he was like, hey, Nonnie, what am I doing? I don't know what I'm doing?
Speaker 1: Fucking did he actually say this?
Speaker 2: He actually did say this. He basically did paraphrasing a little bit, but he's parphrasing im to be fair, but not No, I'm not. But he did. He did. What was the point of him doing that? I think because he's talking about the.
Speaker 4: Drug thing that he's gonna do or he's gonna like, uh, make uh drugs cheaper here because we're tak being taken advantage of, which, by the way, is price control, which is something that they literally didn't.
Speaker 2: Want shut that they Congress tried multiple times. They were successful with the insulin yes, under bike for thirty bucks, right, and then they were like no whenever, okay, God please no, no, I uh stop it heard it's not good. He's not gonna fix anything going.
Speaker 12: They're smuggling o zempic in Nevron's in de lumire, Renoir, where are you?
Speaker 2: Where are you? Where's that black guy that died on the beach? What happened to fuck?
Speaker 6: He died immediately, thank god?
Speaker 2: And like I'm not Renoir. He died on the beach. He died like a dog. Please. He dies so fast. It's really sad hes mad sentence. Ye, he's like he does like he does, he does exactly, he does like anyway, he's like, follow me this way. He protects you from dying, and he gets killed.
Speaker 4: It's everybody gets killed me at the beginning, at the beginning of that game.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. And that's not where it was, by the way, it's like literally.
Speaker 1: Like the very it's rough.
Speaker 2: It's very beginning, you know, might be whatever.
Speaker 4: Let's read the names now where we can go over to patron of concess a snark tank. I want to play really badly, go overround whatever. There's there's tears over there. When all gets your early access or ad free five dollars, give you a question around on the show, twenty five gets you your name right at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do. Now you sound empty. I'm tired, man, I'm hungry. Hot in here. It really was so fucking hot this weekend. It was crazy. Oh yeah, heat, we had a heat wave this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna drop twenty five degrees tonight. Yeah good, it's kind of silly.
Speaker 2: Help the heat wave. It was like high nineties and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 4: Cool, yeah, immediately unbearable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see what temperature is gonna be tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Let me fuck you degrees.
Speaker 1: It says thing, you should kill yourself. That's interesting, that's badass interesting, curious read the Nate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been thinking about that. Fucking uh the enfeebled Louis Armstrong. Oh, from the beginning of like the in the recent episode, I forgot what I said.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know you're like I did? I did? Yeah, that's you survived the class. That's what Ye's all right? Strange. My vision is fun. I can't see you breathe melting. I only see infrared line. It's like a fucking predators, literally a monster. He probably looks like, what to.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen anything? Why?
Speaker 2: Because I have? I haven't really alien versus the preadtor has been fun, but I haven't enjoyed Predators standalone like I have, don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to beat.
Speaker 2: It looks stupid of me. I'm sorry, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I heard it sounds really stupid to me. It's just it's just a predator. If they came to like yeah, and then but then something my grandma like fights him, right or something, some fucking it.
Speaker 4: Would make a predator movie. That's just jeffy Epstein hopping through the trees.
Speaker 2: I'm it should be predators.
Speaker 1: I'm so on board.
Speaker 2: It's fucking hunt sexual predators, Pizza dance or whatever. Pizza dance, Pizza Dean? Who are who the notorious ones? Did he that? Some fogel?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say some British guy. I can't remember his name, Jimmy Savile. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Remember I was just looking at I was just like watching a video about that recently. I've seen it before, but like I was like, oh, yeah, I remember that again, Jimmy Savile. He was like this really famous, like uh, I think, like I don't even he was a public figure in Britain, but he was like beloved. Everybody loved him and he was like you had a show.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think we're interacted with kids.
Speaker 4: And then he died and then everything came out about him, so he didn't even he did even face consequences. They had a statue dedicated him, and then they tore it down. I mean, to their credit, they did tear it down. They weren't like, well, it's our history.
Speaker 2: It's our history. It's our history. You know the statues, these monuments and these monsters, it's our history.
Speaker 6: I love looking up at giant Pewter pedophiles.
Speaker 1: It's a nice idiom or illiteration.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, Pewter pedophile. Anyway, I'm gonna read the names. Now, count me down, three two, yes you did?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: Three stop three two one delta gamma. You don't do this, don't put me, don't do this. We actually touch your penis?
Speaker 7: What you do?
Speaker 2: I beat the shit out of you. Don't touch my penuts the fuck. But that was way more intensive it was supposed to be. Yeah, who I felt like I was in two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Again, Why would you be touching my penis? If you touch my piece, I better open your mouth up. Look man, And there's no context?
Speaker 2: What what if? Literally I'm walking, I'm walking right, And then I slip and you know, naturally you want to grab on or something Accidentally, Not only do I take your shorts down, and but I somehow like I get another grab, you know, So I take the shorts down and then I grab grab you a little bit, and I don't I don't hold on, but I do grab it a little bit. I realize what I'm touching and then I stop. Yeah, I'd be like, man, this is this is a path. It's like you can it's like a path of no return. Are you sure you want to activate this choice? Because I can either overreact to funk, but then I'm just homophobia. That's my new class. Now I'm homophobe. Or I can possibly a murderer, or I could just be like it's all right, But then I don't know, I know what to happen again? What happens again? Yeah? I think it would have to recreate it because, you know, because we would talent on the podcast and people need to see this people. Why do people keep falling into my calling? Is that? Is that Christian j Luke g Luke Pard. I was watching TG actually and he was behaving like that was really weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 2: The next generation? Oh my god, Okay. I was watching that and then Bard it was like going, like Captain, that show is really good. Just start trying to acting is pretty. I don't know. YEA King and Queen's The Next Generation is really good. I love that show.
Speaker 1: That was my grandma's Grandma That's one of my grandpa's favorite television shows. It's good it was a Star Trek guy instead a Star Wars guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you want, yeah, Like as far as a show, it's I mean, it's just it's good.
Speaker 1: It's a good It's a.
Speaker 2: Great background show to just put it on and let it run and just kind of dip in and out to it.
Speaker 1: And I watched Targate with him a little bit. But then he died Stargate Stargate x J nine, who died, My grandpa? He love, he loved like he died watching Stargate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tried to not.
Speaker 1: I think he had a heart attack or something like that. Something soning crazy while watching. He probably saw like a transperson to start. He was like, I can't do with this, this this is too far left for me.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, Delta Gamma on my Willie till I Wonka. I was conservative then I watched Chris Now I hate Florida all left pipeline. Squimp is bugs, squimp just as squimp as bugs. Uh, Clamuel Esquire the third you, Sir, guild Master Mally Malibu, colchedra Ed Drass. I saw a billboard for Temple's podcast on a highway near Cleveland, Ohio. That makes sense, Colin Moriarty, I forgot about this a little among us character somehow drawn through text.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you did that. No, don't click on it.
Speaker 1: So Perry just sent me a thing, Perry Hull, Yeah, pry me a thing.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that the podcast.
Speaker 4: That's oh yeah, that's right he did because he did that crazy art for us a while.
Speaker 2: He saw Buffer like a license plate and it said Bateman or something that he thought it said, that's so funny. I'm like, what the here? In fact, I got to hit him up. I forgot that. Uh he moved. I wish he didn't move.
Speaker 4: He's such a cool guy who moved when we just got out here. It's funny. He was living in the Avalon when I got he moved.
Speaker 1: He moved, and we moved to Bourbank, like when we got to Bourbank. Yes, he moved immediately, which.
Speaker 2: Sucks specifically because you got there. I landed.
Speaker 4: He was like, fuck this, I dang, dude, that makes sense. Cool dude, he's a great guy. Calmo already, I am going to kill a reversion of the Mortar. If I was a gay man, I would I would suck a suck dick all day long. I'd suck a dick.
Speaker 2: That's nice, it's good. It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Case and my son, Oh Kingston, my song.
Speaker 2: Why are your co hosts so gay?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Why? I'm just learning. I don't I don't want to be mean or anything, but like, don't we cook those I think they're filming or fucking? What do you think are both? What is that? It's jack Quade and and it's been filming filming.
Speaker 4: They got the middle finger up, so they're clearly filming. That's what that means. Whenever they cast the boys.
Speaker 2: Have their middle that men. I thought that men like this is going up someone's ass.
Speaker 4: No, this means this is a symbol not every justus sexual Derek, my gosh, maybe to you, I get turned on it.
Speaker 2: Every single thing possible step trying to break my fucking worldview. I'm a bit of a goon lord.
Speaker 1: One would say, I'm a goon supremacist.
Speaker 4: Two rats in a trench coat, Kingston's dad manipulating the geopolitical landscape, thus causing Jitler in the Jersey JEBBL to team up and annihilate Israel PM candidate for the ultra thieves? Who's the candidate for the ultra thieves?
Speaker 2: A fuck? Where are the ultra thieves from? Oh? The fucking Australia? Right, yeah, the l who's the candidate for the have to be Australian? Is that works?
Speaker 4: I saw this video of this This I don't know actually, but like I saw I saw this video earlier today of like this Australian dad and his daughter like feeding some Australian bird and was like, really cute and then he pans over to a h a baby kangaroo.
Speaker 2: It's really cute.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, this is propaganda as fuck, man, This is not Australia. Cannot be like this. Where's the spider with a fucking rape whistle? Look?
Speaker 1: Is this the jumble to us? Like I talked to I have a lot of friends that I played cards that are like from different parts of the world. They're like, yeah, America just seems like hell with black people in it. And I'm like, oh, nice, Wait, what are you saying black people like because you don't have that over here.
Speaker 2: They don't have They killed all the Aborigines, that's true. The dark said people are all bred they all got bred out, or like that's a weird way to say that kill them all. Well, they're saying it's like hell. That is a weird thing to say, because you can it's I guess they assume black people wouldn't be in Hell. It just happened to be here too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a crazy thing. It's Bill Cosby exists. He's the Hell Lord, you see whatever.
Speaker 2: It only would make sense if they were saying like America is like Australia is Hell, and America is healthy hell with black people. So it's like if you're doing like some sort of comparison, does that makes it worse better? It's weird.
Speaker 4: It's a weird thing to single out when there's so many other things that are unique here that make it work.
Speaker 2: You know, I know it's weird. It's hell worse with black people without black people. What do you mean it's hell? I guess it's the game. Everybody's just getting tortured.
Speaker 4: Everybody's everybody has their own Hell, presume everybody's getting is that?
Speaker 2: How are we going off? The Lord that there's rings and everyone's getting like butt fucked on depending on what they do. Hello, I'm not gonna whatever.
Speaker 4: Derek the Derek, The Derek Pilot has been going on for so long. I'm waiting for the Derek for the Derek series.
Speaker 2: You ever heard that joke before? No, No, that's actually the first time. It's actually kind of surprising a joke.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: I usually hear things about planes like you did not love it? Yes, yes, When I tell people my nafe Derek piloted the plates, you did pilot all three of them dirty terrorists, and they actually call it cops. I mean ship. I've I've been in many interrogation rooms. It's quite happynience. Weird. You hear a Massan guy killed by ice or something? Oh, yeah, ice got him, Yeah, something like that. I saw like a thumbnail and I was like, I'm not watching this. It's an hour and then I which I forgot about this. I forgot about this. It led me to a related video of Hassan apparently reacted to the content nuke. Finally, Oh yeah, you know what it says. The thumbnail says de arming the content nuke eight hours and fifty minutes, Part one, And I was like, I don't do this, but I clicked the dots and put not interested, because you know, normally I just don't click on things, right, Yeah, I was just like, get this so fucking far away from me? Is the second one I know?
Speaker 4: And eight hour Part one is fucking hysterical because it's like, I really cannot imagine. I really can't imagine sitting through something like that.
Speaker 2: It's unwatchable, Like there's you can't like I must. I just even if you somebody, some freak I guess, will take out all the parts that stitch you together and make it like.
Speaker 4: I would rather be encased than boiling snow hot water. No, no, fuck it is it is ice that is boiling to the touch. I guess it's that dry ice something. It's something that could only exist metaphysically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm totally on board. Yeah, that shit, it's a nine hour beat this as part one. That's that's my hell, dude. It is fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Swen spits on black people while shitting erect uh resurrecting mister Rogers as a margin. So he's just evil enough to kill the right people. It's crazy Berserker Broley, big bouncy backside the Sloker two. Why so Dirpy won't Smith?
Speaker 2: What will oh.
Speaker 4: Gay gay Derek Salty scrotum sauce. I'm Kingston's Drad. I say white power when I when you what the fucking oh.
Speaker 2: I'm Kingson Strad. I say white power when I China man chop, When I China man Chop. I don't know what that means? Is that I don't know?
Speaker 4: Dude, Okay, you're asking somebody with just this little context as you. Kanye West new version of Flash Knights was called Bashing Jewish.
Speaker 2: Jewish.
Speaker 4: Jewish go says, oh, oh, that's so dumb. I just understood what that is Jewish Goku says ove over, Oh not bad. It's something I really understand it until I finished saying it out loud. All damn yeah, all Gooner's fire fire at will glaze their randy rears.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 4: Calmori alarady domination, Calmori already Derek Now Travin is in his nashtag Graham straight Huan the urinal calinor he already check out the band Tricot, specifically their audio tree performance.
Speaker 2: It's the best example of math rock. Just thought.
Speaker 4: Just fought a nine year old woman at the park. Nine year old woman.
Speaker 2: It's a crazy thing to say. Yeah, justifying make you feel better, that's.
Speaker 4: Fucking that's really funny. Actually they have like beating up a child and it's like, eleven year old.
Speaker 1: Man, there you go, whatever you gotta do to stay alive.
Speaker 4: Man, this fucking I was walking down the street and this fucking eight year old man stared at me just like I wouldn't stop staring. Oh it's probably eight.
Speaker 2: We kicked him. I fucking my roundhouse. Is his face off? So naturally I I just blue rising in his face.
Speaker 1: You just walk with that ship this little boy's face.
Speaker 4: I have a little capsule of rice and everywhere I go, just in case I need a quick out.
Speaker 1: That's good, that's good, that's not bad.
Speaker 4: I like that actually leaking pre uh Calinmary Already squared, blonde, blue eyed German Man applying for Sweet's position to gentrify the podcast, I would say the N word with a little a little less than him hired, hired. No, if you'll work for infinitely less, you're hired. Uh, there's no limit to the pay cut. It's like, it is crazy.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: In fact, at a certain point you're gonna be paying us to work here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there might be.
Speaker 1: You might owe us in taxes. You have back taxes. Do you need to pay us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's crazy, sorry loser, Yeah, I like that. Calin Mourria already woke Marxist Pope. My ass is full of piss. Help thug Zilla versus Kingston's dad losing all my friends in the custody battle. Colin Moriarty swing confused between his hallucinations and life. Calin Moriarty, Kingston's dad convinced Kanye to be anti Semitic. Jack WFM Ultra Mega dumb, stupid and idiotic Beatles going X games mode against.
Speaker 2: The big gay bug invasions hate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't like those beetle ones all that much? And I say, hey, it's a batty boy kind today. Calin Mouria already Sween be like Beliger twin powers.
Speaker 2: Activate shape of.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is the shape of big black retard? Derek will be like form of com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not sure form of com.
Speaker 4: That's embarrassing. I would never transform into com Yeah, what is that? I only it's only a fucking cringe loser would transform in to come like that.
Speaker 2: How about a sperm? Fuck?
Speaker 1: That's pretty base cool. What if I turned into a coma? I turned into them? That's about assimilated person and then I'm the cum that gets chosen to Does it become another me?
Speaker 4: There goes Cocks again, talking about cub like he always talks little Gate, my little body man, baby boy, and my little comuloidmuloid.
Speaker 2: It's really fuck uh.
Speaker 4: I will press charges over Kingston's Kingston molesting me big meaty stings. Kingson's dad caused the permian extinction. My bean, my my bnar is large.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 4: And the man who's handies in our back to her and forever dandy Tom pooped the bed Sweeney.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Would you rather give birth to Purtice O'Neil every day or eat a vacant food once that's free it's insade?
Speaker 2: Wait food delicious? What the fuck would I rather have delicious food or birth a giant man every day? Every day? O'Neil is a very large human being.
Speaker 4: I do feel like it's closer than an you think it is?
Speaker 2: Uh in what direction?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: Because am I delighted to birth Neil. It's actually a great feeling. Oh that se see Now you got me thinking, Now you got me, My mind is open. Finally I'm going with me. I think I White Birds producer.
Speaker 1: That's so fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: Heath Smoker, Heath Smoker calling calling MORI already collboy already.
Speaker 2: Kids, cowboy already up a better man than you, Rick.
Speaker 4: Dave Blunt's getting stuck in an elevator for real. Episode four hundred is Lily Jojo and Chris's cum sock.
Speaker 2: That's mean damn you still got cum socks? Man? Yeah? Man, of course I'm wearing them right now. That's why I a moment stand up. That's crazy. They give me extra reinforcement in the winter. I would not feel good to be wearing my shoes in your house. Your house, so would I. I would just be like, dude, that's you buy other socks.
Speaker 4: I've never come in a song that the prospect of it was really unappealing to me.
Speaker 2: It's not. I feel like when tissue is really easy accessible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like why why?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cum socks when like I would have spare socks for that. They never touched my feet. Again, you bought socks, You bought bought socks. I had socks that I used for socks, and I was like, wait, these are gonna be my cum socks.
Speaker 2: Now they're a little worn out. See. My thing is like, you know, like usually people's bathrooms are pretty close to their rooms.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, why not just grab like some tissue now you have, Like I.
Speaker 4: Was, my bathroom was in another building. Way bro, my bathrooms in another building.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Dave Blunt's stage dive tsunami.
Speaker 2: I think I might cancel his tour. Well, yes, but like why would he cancel from being so out of shape? When he was like meeting fans, he got sick because naturally, right, you're meeting a bunch of people, and so, uh he ended up in the hospital. So we'll see, like, oh damn what happens, which, honestly, it would actually make me feel better because like I was already contemplating on uh, trying to get my money back because I feel a little weird that He's all, oh, I'm supporting Kanye, and I'm like uh, this is kind of this is kind of like weird, like ethically, like this is not okay for me to go to the show anymore. Yeah, good ethics ships away like it' huh.
Speaker 4: Anyway, A little high, little low, come a little a little little cum, little blow Disney's.
Speaker 2: That's so gay man.
Speaker 1: That's so gay man. That's all right, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: It's not terrible. I've heard worse. Yeah, I think it's gay things happening before it happened. It's the penis I can see. That's so game. It's so deep and burried aside me yeay, yep, I'm gay.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I wish I knew the song. I can't, like, I can't hear what you guys are doing. Yay, that's crazy. That was super There's nothing specialbout that because I know everyone would have done that exact same. I know, but it is funny. It's not it makes me sad. I don't I don't know what you guys did. I'm gonna listen to it the whole song.
Speaker 1: You can make a gamer, so that song I could be the next gay cover.
Speaker 2: You sound like it's something I fucking type that so game. It I love. I love what my brain does that. That's a raven theme.
Speaker 1: You could see into some peenist, you could see into the future.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to get to the end though.
Speaker 2: That's so gay, man. It's the pen. It's I can see. It's so pen it's sayings at me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm gay.
Speaker 1: I used to love Apparently that was one of the most popular Disney shows ever.
Speaker 2: That makes it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't, I don't. I watched the ship ton of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I love the show, but I didn't think, like, I didn't think people were watching.
Speaker 2: It like that.
Speaker 4: You know, that's where everybody that I knew, And yeah, that's where Orlando Brown from Fremous, Corey from Corey in.
Speaker 2: The House is from Brown, right, he's all funked up. Yeah, that wasn't Corey. Orlando Brown was Eddie. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait so that's a different show. No, it's the same show, but like Corey Corey. Yeah, Kyle Massy is Corey.
Speaker 2: He's from that.
Speaker 4: Messy yeah famous because really it was Kyle mass Shooter, but he had to change it.
Speaker 1: That's fucking so crazy. That's so insane.
Speaker 2: Said, you're not gonna get fired this town with that name. Kid, you got some talent, but you can't walk around with that name? What about Cale Messy? Sure? Whatever, Warmer, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Super Little Black Visy, don't talk to Underache woman later on your life.
Speaker 2: Should make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should make a spin off of that's so raven called I don't know. That's so like I don't know Eddie or something and uh and he has visions of the past.
Speaker 1: So memory you an idiot, you fucking jack.
Speaker 2: He's like hion of the past.
Speaker 4: He's like outside and he's going he's about he's having dementia inside and he's gonna go.
Speaker 2: He's gonna go see a movie with his friends.
Speaker 4: And then it just and then it's just the camera goes into his eye and then it's just like a six year old him falling off a ladder. And then it cuts back to the show and it has no bearing on anything because it's so far in the past.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I fell off a ladder when I was six. He's like, yeah, anyway, we're gonna see the movie. And he's like, yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: So he just has dementia, you know, he just remembers.
Speaker 2: He just remembered. That's it. That's his power. She remember not even well.
Speaker 4: Well, finally a TV show that answers the A Joeld question, what would a person do if they could remember?
Speaker 2: I feel like if you pitched that show, you would get the piss be like I think like like exacts and stuff, would actually like pick up their chairs and the executives not beating you a paddle to have on them for some reason.
Speaker 4: The executives would literally they would quietly, they would like they would hear you, and they would you'd be in the room and that you'd be like, so that's my pitch for that's so Eddie or whatever. Yeah, and then this is how exactly how it would go. I would be like, he would completely undress down to his.
Speaker 1: Underwear, charge you.
Speaker 2: Like he's so he's so predical, He's his visage looks different, Like he looks like not a person.
Speaker 4: I think that Dan Henschell guy, the dude who like fucking paints himself and does all those weird videos.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I say that video right of him coming on his phone first, that was the first thing that I saw on this show. You panned the thing and then showed him coming on the camera, and I'm like, that better not be real. It's probably that guy. That guy's committed.
Speaker 1: That guy's he's playing crazy when he's gonna be lost. What is this baby's name again?
Speaker 4: Loaf son Loaf. There's a couple other ones too.
Speaker 2: He's definitely sick. He's crazy.
Speaker 4: I saw him dresses Jesus hanging himself, and it like pissed off a bunch of conservatives, of course, even though he's clearly like, look, I don't know where he leans politically, but he's clearly not like playing favorites really like he kind of does whatever.
Speaker 2: He's just some fucking crazy ass. He's just like an actual crazy person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I can't believe people are dressing like Jesus, and it's like this guy is insane. First off, that's like saying, oh I can't believe I can't believe someone out there killed a child.
Speaker 2: You know, Like, what do you mean? Of course he's sick. What do you knew? Just so, you fucking new, fucking baby selective. Oh I'm mad now for once, and then I'm not gonna be mad about literally anything ever again. Yeah, everything else is fine, everything else, everything else in my life is so fucking peachy. But now I saw this dumb comedian. Oh, I'm so mad.
Speaker 4: No one's gonna I hate that people like to dress as Jesus.
Speaker 2: It's just the most highly offensive thing ever. While this motherfucker's at a church fucking a child? How dare you Kevin Durant's field? Hold on, I'm crazy, I'm busy the pop.
Speaker 4: Of the Kevin Durant's feet. Wait, I thought your name was Christoph Raymond Gunther. Do Marcellus Wallace and but they mon dem I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do Marcellus Wallace and do like that line? I already read it like I'm pretty fucking I'm okay bout the boy.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty from okay. His assholes to.
Speaker 2: Come was spilling out. If you if they panned the camera down, go down.
Speaker 1: It's somebody's dropping a bunch of ice smoked.
Speaker 2: Then fucking Z's like up there, just fucking he's just he's laughing up. He's still alive. You know my TV live?
Speaker 4: Fuck you, I'm paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. What happened to the Halo show video?
Speaker 2: It's a I got it. I have I have it. Don't worry, I have the master. Oh you have it. You stole it. Yeah, I have it. Dang, that's crazy. I saw it.
Speaker 1: Actually, I gave it a Kojima.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really worried.
Speaker 4: I'm scared of it because it's so long, and I'm like worried that, like my computer's not gonna be able to render.
Speaker 2: All of it?
Speaker 1: Is it eight hours and fifty minutes?
Speaker 2: It's not. It's not several hours. It's less, but it's not much less it was.
Speaker 4: It was over too and I cut it down to about an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah's a's a lot of cutting. Yeah, there's a lot of cut out, all the second scenes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I cut out all the sex scenes.
Speaker 2: I cut out.
Speaker 1: Is there like a fifteen minutes opening homage to Master Chief's penis?
Speaker 4: Now with the but I do you want to film something at some point? I mean not today certainly, but like with you guys for it. I'll let you guys know what it is to do the.
Speaker 2: Halo theme showing showing his uh, his penis. You know, it's just going in a circle and the theme song is tien decibel's louder, louder than like any you talking or whatever.
Speaker 1: I have an idea, right, okay, great, Well the idea is this right? It's pretty much an image of master's penis spinning around and then he comes, but he's spinning so fast that it looks like a halo.
Speaker 4: Funck face unstoppable cardboard pie Ergorne cutting out.
Speaker 2: And now who's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, give compete over who can dome the most idef. So send him and toast the cock, you jolly old dipshit the as of barades. Every time Joel is hit, he becomes title Thornberry for one frame smashing. That's pretty good playing with my micro beetle penis, and you can't stop me, big bad penis. Colin Moriarty, Uh, deep sea beetle. It's a lot of beetles now disturbed.
Speaker 2: Be like Humus.
Speaker 4: They tried to Obamas. They tried to blow up our show, so we must go splode all the children. Michael Vick fights Crypto the Superdog and beats him badly. Colon Moriarty sad gay little beetle, squeezing his beetle balls until he feels something search Peter Lori Fish battle Colin Moriarty. I can't drown my semen? What I can't drown my seamen? They know how to swim.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I know what that is, but I get it.
Speaker 4: Can't remember big gay beetle guzzling cum like it's sugar water. Smitchy the kid the Bam has beef with other coal with other Colin Moritardi, Colin Moriarty, Colin Moriarty post Clarity nut from Hell's Hard.
Speaker 2: I come at the Star Coffee mhm, it's another day, another day, another.
Speaker 4: Day, and vict O g yesir arafat Cock you sh I'm king I'm Kingson's dead and I just.
Speaker 2: Don't understand b l m all lives better. Clearly, I'm kingson'st.
Speaker 4: The Empire Prostate of Mine? Can we get Kingston's grandma? On the podcast Craig the Canadian the gun Obomber, it's your boy, seawannyde and I have transformed into the ginger version of Calin mori already come shot gaming tm at Grock.
Speaker 2: Is this true?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Supers Agent two sixty seven, Calin Moriarty, you ever think?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Me neither?
Speaker 4: Uh A Lilian Lilian Moriarty, Uh. Colin Moriarty Jojo asking Swen to borrow some melanin so she can use the n word around Derek Colin m h the Lord of all Moriarty. Oblivion Remastered has made me convert to Christianity and pray to God every day for a new Vegas remaster. That'll happen.
Speaker 2: That'll get it. You'll get it eventually.
Speaker 4: Although that game is apparently like I mean, I I do notice that it runs fucking horribly. Yeah, they gotta fix that ship.
Speaker 2: They'll figure it out. Yeah, it'll be out in like twenty thirty. Yeah, Oblivion Remastered remastered. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The centurion commanding the one hundred guys against the gorilla.
Speaker 2: The centurion.
Speaker 4: Is Klin Mori alredy Obi want to blow me waiting for Sween hunting tear.
Speaker 2: I want his pelt.
Speaker 4: Calum I already Kremlin the Gremlin Glug glug glug glug glug Ooh Caribou nice calin Aria already ninth level Wizard Advocation spell Itchi Colon, biggest Borderlands fan, finally has hope for the future. Yeah, game looks good. Man Kingston's dad voice.
Speaker 2: My baby boy, Come beat your new stepmother. She's she's a farmer. Don't be biggoted.
Speaker 4: Mites Wage Slate five eighty three, Big Gay son or black Gey, Black gay Son, won't you come and blast away my ass? By pound garden, pound garden, pretty pound garden not bad Kicks's dad's favorite song. Peppini Brothers Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft Movie, like I Am Steen, donc Doncerson, the Colen Swiny slash year Jewey from Street Friday giving me a syrop foot job one aer the table of a Denny's. It's two am pp and spider Man three Emo. Peter says Shalom when answering the phone. This is to show that he's evil. Now, fuck, it's curious. It's curious timing. What does samming you mean by this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we must examine this something.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Colin Moriarty, don't judge me. This is Colin's own joke from an old game over Greggy Show. Oh, Colin moriy Fardi Uh me bie fishy limp, biscuits and gravy Colin Moriarty, Uh. John Strickland Marse eighteen eighty nine. They understand the things I they don't understand that. They don't understand the things I say on Twitter. Uh the First Church of Columar You already for drinking? David fucking Kingston's grandma.
Speaker 2: Uh what, I don't know, man, what what is that look? Man? Like? Like smashing or like are they upset? Like fucking Kingston's grandma.
Speaker 4: I think it's smashing, but like because I got because I gotta get that devented Wrinkley granny snatch. He says, Oh, well, so I think that that kind of sells.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you did. You certainly a choice. That is an interesting I guess this is the same person that wants her on the show.
Speaker 4: No, because somebody else said that.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, he pledged twice.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious, isn't he He has twenty five dollars tiers.
Speaker 1: To say both those.
Speaker 2: Thus that's crazy.
Speaker 4: As asked Creed enter anis Sweeney tearing it up in a bowl of coslaw demon days is now actually twenty years old?
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Das Goopy Kanye stole the action the action nword thing like two days after that episode got posted.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, Eileen by the by Dexia's mid Night runners shot young Calmer already Sergeant Johnson versus three gorillas, fermented pigmy working out a prototype talking Kingston's father picture frame, that'd be amazing some some dumbass sorry miss Jackson, badly brave dog the baby hunter ethery and need help, needs help, wovering his lowering weaponing his lower I said, lowering his weapon and Halo three penis nap from Melphus.
Speaker 2: One and routing out our list. Oh my god, we did it, we did it.
Speaker 4: We got through somehow. I'm so fucking hungry.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, what was that is that? That's treck? That's it's counting crows counting? Come? Yeah, count coming? Crazy? Is it counting counting? Come? Or coming?
Speaker 1: Crows counting?
Speaker 2: Come? Counting? Come?
Speaker 1: Because I like the is also crazy. I saw the biggest foot.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a raven because they didn't look they didn't have like the like the raven was a little bit different. But it was as big as a fucking raven.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 1: I was at the gym. It was the biggest, dude, it had to have been. I was just like, what the fuck is that they lived back home? One landed like on my leg and I was fucking mortified because they're all over and we're from like all over.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 1: It's because those they don't. I forgot which ones are the ones that are like hyper social. I think it's raven or crows.
Speaker 2: Crows or I've seen I saw a crow this. It must have been New York. Barter with a dude that has like a like a little stand whatever. It was like bartering that. The guy was like offering it food or something, and I was like, no, I don't want that, and then he off then he offered him like a bigger piece, and the crows like yeah, like it took like the bigger thing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the it fucking landed on me and I was like, uh, that's crazy. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: You have something you need to tell me. Yeah, you're dad, You're dead, and Gage's inside my fucking.
Speaker 4: Eye turns around like this, it's good. You're fucking dead.
Speaker 2: Now either make me.
Speaker 1: Your ally or your fucking rape stiff your raps.
Speaker 4: All right, we're gonna go now, all right, no problem, mister Krue.
Speaker 2: I need bye everybody. I need to count and come come on, come on,