Speaker 1: Welcome back today at zero is day one sixty one here and while myself Lindsay Sharmon of Frogways and Corey Hughes of Corey Hughes dot Org are here, Charlie Robinson of macroaggressions Io is not probably joining us today, although Excube of xq portporty dot com will likely be here just a slightly late. How are you doing, Corey?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything you want to rant about? Right off the bat? That's that size sounded depressed.
Speaker 2: No, well, I'm just thinking of all the ways they're going to try to steal this election. Yeah, it seems like here's a deal. Like I'm not, I don't vote this. Our current political party system is not doesn't doesn't accurately represent the two polar worldviews of the day. They're kind of muddy. So the whole system is bullshit. And no matter who the fuck gets in the office, Israel is the winner. And so there is really there are some benefits to Trump being the guy. Clearly it's either that or give our country directly to communists, right fucking night. All right, there's no alternative. But he's just another Zionist puppet. Although I will say that if anyone's familiar with my work, they'll know that I've pointed out numerous times when you go through the list of Jews in each administration, they're all like fifty sixty plus. They it's like obvious who runs the country. But not under Trump's administration. There were only fifteen in his entire administration. Fifteen. And actions sometimes speak louder than words, and so that to me is very interesting. That's very interesting to me. It's I don't know how to interpret it, you know, I just I feel like he that's part of the hate towards him is because he shunned his masters. I don't know how else to interpret that.
Speaker 1: Right, he's a danger to someone at the very least, or there wouldn't be this much hate. It's not all just for show. They would be way easier than this if it was all just for show.
Speaker 2: But right, But then he's talking about he's talking about putting neacons back in charge, like he wants to put Pompeio back in the fucking Department of Defense.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, what the fuck. Well, the other thing that's interesting about him, I mean, there's so many things that are interesting, but that Virginia Guphery used at her name, the girl who was on the Epstein you know, rape lady, rape lady. She was like Giselle, Giselle, what's her grise? Just Slaine Maxwell?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know she put the finger on her, and so that she has some sort of authority at least, could she be also be being controlled in some way? Sure, anyone could. But she says Trump isn't one of them. She's seen Trump there and saw that he didn't do anything. He was only on the flight longs twice, by the way, where other people were on there like forty times.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing like.
Speaker 1: Blackpail.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I'm sure if there was blackmail on Trump, I had come out by now. I mean I'm pretty sure. I mean they had the whole p tape thing, and after you get the pete that, you know, the Russian hooker's pissed on him and all that stuff. Like no blackmail they could come up with today is going to phase anybody, Right.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, here's a Russian prostitutes peede on you. What I would that have to do with anything? Why would I care? How would that sway me?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with my life, dude.
Speaker 2: But I don't think anything that he could possibly have ever done could come out that people are going to give a fuck because either a it's not going to matter or be they're not going to give a fuck, right, Like remember when Trump said he could go out and like First Avenue and like shoot somebody and like nobody would do anything about it. You remember when he said that. That was that was like so early in his political foray, you know, for him to say that was crazy, but it's so true. It's so fucking true.
Speaker 1: Well, like Kamala Harris, we were joking, could literally like eat a baby live on stage and people would be like, she's not Trump, She's better than Trump. You're like, damn, you guys are like committed, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for people who vote Democratic because they've been victims of a slow bait and switch, which is really weird. It's it's it was well, you know it was. In hindsight, it feels like a slow bait and switch, but it was really kind of sudden. Like once COVID hit March of twenty twenty, people don't realize March twenty twenty is the turning point of all fucking humanity. That's when the fucking matrix went off the rails, Like it was. COVID was what they used to fast forward all the communist agenda shit, all of this, and when it failed, all the other shit went into overdrive. All the other social justice shit went into overdrive. This split second they realized COVID failed because people weren't having it right.
Speaker 1: They went hard, dude, that's why I have something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they went hard brod so hard.
Speaker 1: Kind of failed. I mean, like they succeeded in making a lot of people much more insane and like doubled down into their insanity, and they definitely succeeded in encouraging people to turn on each other and be really awful to each other, and that seems to have degraded society somewhat. But they still didn't, like do the full takeover. Like they still don't have all the power, they don't have the fifteen minute city. We don't all have chips in our arms or whatever.
Speaker 2: So no, it's all going to fail because that's all stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody wants that shit, that's all. I don't know where I saw this today, but I forgot that Trump actually signed an executive order back when he was in office that said that we had to make sure everyone had some sort of biometric some sort of biometric data for borders. So like it could be the real idea. It could be scanning your irises, it could be you know, not necessarily chipping your arm. But still that's still like heading the technocratic route, right, So he's definitely whatever he might be, he's definitely not a savior. No one should be hoping too hard. But he is better than communism, fall outright communism.
Speaker 2: Just open it is. It is slowing the decline, not stopping it. He's not gonna. Ultimately, here's the thing. If he did what needed to be done, it would involve to certain degree shredding the constitution or at a minimum, getting the goddamn absolute best lawyers, the Johnny Cochranes to fucking navigate through it in a way, because what would have to happen is he would have to basically throw into jail about a thousand fucking people part of previous administrations. They'd be like, he's weaponizing the justice system. No he's not. No, he's putting traitors in jail. That's what he'd have to do, and he's not going to do that.
Speaker 1: You couldn't convince the people who are already insane anything about it anyway, So it doesn't matter. It only matters. But thinking people think at this point.
Speaker 2: I would agree, Yes, yeah, it's unfortunate. That's they're about half the country. And I hate to say it, it's the liberal white women who are fucking destroying this country. Yeah it is. It's liberal white women who have white guilt complex or destroying everything white guilt.
Speaker 1: And it's also the you know, narcissist, uh codependent sort of dynamic that exists like unhealed people who are still codependent or are narcissists or anywhere near narcissism cluster b whatever, they're all leftists and anyone who has healed that or is not that is not leftists. And it's like dividing line. I've never found someone yet who's on that side of things, who has actually healed themselves, and it's just in command of themselves as like a calm, assertive sort of person who's rational in thought and can change their minds when presented with evidence, Like they're not on that side. Anyone who's still broken still traumatized, still fucked up. They're leftists, right, there's some of them on the right, but it doesn't go the other direction. You can't be healed.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think I think people on the right cann't have just as much weird trauma. It is expressed, it's not expressed publicly.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not a society's degradation.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna dye your hair green, you know, because of your angst. You know, you might do some other weird shit. You know. Who knows how many serial killers are democrats. I wonder, like, I wouldn't think very many. I wouldn't think very many. I think they would mostly be conservative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I see, they're like the more repressed.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Like there's a lot of repression that goes on on that side. I think. I promise you every priest is every priest in the world is gay and just feels guilty about it, and so it becomes a priest just in case there is a God. He's like, it's on the right side of the ship, you know, I swear that's just in case.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, speaking of God's this is this is interesting. I don't know if it matters, but We'll just look for a second. Someone Wyatt on Twitter says, Kamala Harris's middle name is deb which means goddess. Remember she's Indian Indian, not wa wah, but or whatever we said. There's a constellation, he says, with two stars named Ala Mack and Surrah, which is Kamala and Harris backwards in the Andromeda galaxy, where in Greek mythology means they're sacrificed to the beast, spelling things backwards as known practice in Satanic ritual, which is true. Here's the constellation in question up in the Andromeda cluster, and there's Ala Mack is a real star which is Kamala backwards and Harris on the other side of it, which is like, that's wild as fuck. Why is her name in a in a constellation? Then she is.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem I have and all this stuff. She is ultimately such a fucking irrelevant person in the scheme of fucking history that to go to absolutely this much fucking you know, depth or surrounding her, all the conspiracy shits surrounding her, I'm just like, she's a nobody, Like she's ain't nobody, She's not worthy of any of this ship. She's the one who cleans up after the ritual gangbang.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is what we say to people, is like, the only reason this is true is because her parents named her this purpose. I mean, I get that Harris is like not her is that her main name? I don't think it is right.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: On purpose by Indians because they're Indians.
Speaker 2: That's something.
Speaker 1: This is just showing you how Indian. She is not black?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's totally not black. Like canvas Owens has done some Really, I think it's kind of funny what she's been doing, but it's rather informative about her background and how she lied about who her grandmother is by a woman who had the same name. Right, she should have picture of a different woman who had the same name Beryl and it was actually not her grandmother. See, I don't know if those pictures are the bottom right are true or not.
Speaker 1: No. That's what I was gonna say too, is we have to like call out this bullshit too. Those on't her These are clearly Ai. Like why is her current face on a hot like thirty year old's bottom? You know? And here's what I think fairy Ai generated face.
Speaker 2: The best we're gonna do. Are the pictures of her with Willie Brown and the picture of her with Montel And I think that's as good as we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get, right, and we don't have to try harder than that, So like, why are we doing this? Then they're like comparing her here to Shiva, and they're like, Shiva is a hermaphrodite. I'm like most gods and most cultures are hermaphrodic, most angels are hermaphroditic. Like that that's a normal thing. Actually has nothing to do with the like anything at all. Then they're like highlighting these things that might make her sound weird because there's this goddess called Kamala and there's some slightly negative things if you're looking through a negative lens. But they don't highlight the rest of these paragraphs where it's like, oh, she brings good blessings to all the people of the world and it's all about joy and like having like they are cherry picking all this shit and making shit up, and uh, it's just stupid and we don't need to do this shit. It is really interesting that she's named after a star, but who cares. So yeah, that's my, uh, she is so dumb.
Speaker 2: It is really unbelievable that the democratic establishment pushed her through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she chose her.
Speaker 2: Like they must not have known her really, like none, none of those people have personal contact or did they have any more than like two minutes of contact with the time whe her at a time, everything that comes at.
Speaker 1: If she's this stupid, we can control her super easily. And they're right. I think she'll do anything she's told. I don't think she gives a shit about.
Speaker 2: Well, she has a temperament issue above anything else. That interview at Brett Baer and she was you don't cop attitude with your with your person doing the interview in the manner that she did when you're already looked at as kind of stupid. And then the things that she's caught bragging about behind closed doors or at you know, those fancy luncheons where they have rich people come around and donate money, like the things that she says that these things are just like, there's unreal she's a full on fucking communist. I don't think as any and there's no way that people can argue against that. And I it makes you wish that the McCarthyism was back.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, let's get all the colious. I uh, there was this awesome meme that's like the middle of the sentence approaches Kamala and it's just her like cackling. It's like, why can't she talk like all about anything. Meanwhile, Trump goes on Rogan three hours, casual conversation, any topic that comes up. Like, you know, he's not a genius, but motherfucker can just talk to people like without just breaking down into hysterics and like saying the most random bullshit ever.
Speaker 2: I watched like two of the first two hours of it, and I've been meaning to get back to the last hour of it, but it was just like nothing earth shaking, nothing of substance. It was. It was like it just was, you know, that's it. It wasn't great.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Oh it was going on.
Speaker 1: We're talking about We're talking about Rogan and Trump talking.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, well I know that. I've seen a lot of people say, oh, well, you know, Rogan didn't push back, you didn't do this and that. I'm like, gosh, do you do you understand like interviewing, Like I don't think people understand interviewing it's not a debate. I'm interviewing. I asked them a question, they talk, we go to the next topic. Like, I don't sit there and interject in the middle of it. I won't sit there and argue with them. That's how you don't get anybody to come on your shoe. You know what I'm saying. I mean, like people don't get it, Like, and I know, I know, lindsay that you probably ran into this issue seeing how you have a bunch of people come in your show and they're like, why didn't you I'm like, dude, I'm interviewing. Here's a debate.
Speaker 1: People just then assume I agree with everything that person has ever said or what they say on my show, And I'm like, you're so weird. Why would that? Why would talking to someone mean that I agree with everything they've ever done? Doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, that would fight with.
Speaker 1: Them on my show? Why would I invite them on my show? If I wanted to fight with.
Speaker 3: Them exactly exactly. If I want a debate to debate, then I would sit up a debate so they would know that we were going to be debating. That way, you don't catch people off guard. They were like, oh, I thought this was an interview. I won't prepare to debate you.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, to be rude, you came ready to debate. You have all your facts that you're like marshal at your disposal, and they have nothing. They're not even ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, yeah, so you catch people off guard. But godlye bud this this particular side of the aisle, we're bad about that. Like we're horrendous about it. Matter of fact. Matter fact. This harkens back to uh how A Corey found me. And when I told my my audience at that time that I was going on forbidd Knowledge News, they were like, oh, you need to be careful. Those guys look sketchy. It's just like, what.
Speaker 1: Are they gonna do.
Speaker 3: I look like they look like normal folks to me. I mean, I don't. I don't get the sketch. But you know, we've got subset groups within the conspiracy realm, which is why I always say that, like, all burn it down, burn it down for what which one of these roots is gonna rise to the top, Because somebody's going to the top. I'm saying somebody's gonna rise to the top. Will it be the correct group or not? We don't know, you know, And will it be ran any better? That's the real question. How much better do do people think they can run it? Because a lot of people out here ain't natural leaders, and if to put that much pressure on them, Kyle, they would collapse. That type of pressure, it's like everything's put on you. It's like all right, now you know, or was it Iran just just bombed uh Ukraine for some reason and they're calling you up. And now Russia just went and invaded you know, Britain. You know, you're that part of the year is just like what are you gonna do? It's just like like you need to act like folks are looking for you to to make moves like foreign policy, like this is a thing. So it's just like do you want that type of pressure because somebody's gonna have to handle it, because if you don't have any type of issue infrastructure as far as keeping h this particular country safe, and somebody's just gonna invade it and take it and then it'll be whatever their vision is for that'll be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I I can hardly sometimes handle the pressure of just like taking care of chickens which need almost nothing from me, like like just like once a day, make sure they've got some water and some food. They're cool. And I like, that's that's a bit that's at the height of my responsibility right now. I don't know anymore.
Speaker 3: You gotta think, like so, so I'm a manager at my job, so I got to manage fourteen ticks. There's three guys at the counter, and then I've got to pay attention to to three to four hundred people plus that we talk to every week. Like like I don't think people don't understand like the constant pressure, the constant I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, get up, come here, I need like like everybody's pulling on you. And so like if you're mentally fragile.
Speaker 2: I thought you just sat there all day, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish I did. I wish I just chill it all day.
Speaker 1: That's not I was so good leaving teaching because I was like, man, because you know, if you're a shitty teacher, it's fucking easy. I'm sure you consider around doing nothing most of the time. And I've seen those teachers and they're the worst people I can imagine but you know, if you actually care and you're doing things right, it is constant, horrendous amounts of stress and pressure, and I think I would have died. Like physically, stress is like not good for us actually eventually emotionally physically it actually tears your body apart. On high levels of stress for that long I don't know, man, fourteen years or however long I did, it was more than enough for me. I don't need. I don't need any of that ever. Again they say teaching and the other one is uh, waiting tables or like the two most stressful jobs whatever, right, I wouldn't. So somebody said, like what about like emergency room doctors or whatever, And I was like, I actually don't think it's the same. Because you have one thing coming up, it's this one thing and then that's all you're to do all day. That one thing is really stressful. But there's like uninterrupted like focus on that one thing and then you go and then you're off, and then you're gone for like a while. I'm not saying it's not stressful. I'm saying I get why might not be as stressful anyway, what I like the whole world could like just stop being stressed out. I wonder what would happen?
Speaker 3: Is possible?
Speaker 1: No, it's not possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was about to say that there's no way for that to happen, because here's the thing. Yeah yeah, even even if it's well ran, even if it's a quote unquote utopia, it'll only be a utopia for some won't be a utopia for everybody because the men and I leave it in your hands, there's people that just make poor choices. Let's see it. They just make dumb decisions and just they kind of crash out.
Speaker 1: And how would we find something that would please everyone anyway, no matter what it was? Okay, utopia, but yeah, someone's not gonna like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't. Yeah, somebody be clamoring and they would get the little group. Yeah, you were going to get them. And then everybody just throws fascists around, like you know, everybody's just throwing that term around. Now, boy, they're throwing Hitler and fascist around, Cory. I mean, I mean they just hurling that, especially on the democratic side. My good boat. Every chance they get I hear fascist Hitler, fascist Hitler, fascist Hitler. I'm like, day you are, y'all?
Speaker 1: Okay, they get programmed and they just go. They're just little robots. They just repeat it. You can be like, yeah, what about the fascism of like the lockdowns and whatever, and that's that's not fascism, and also it's okay when we do it like what Yeah, you don't have any consistency like at all, and you don't know what words meaning, so it's hard to talk to you.
Speaker 2: They were national socialists, they were not fascist. That was Mussolini and Italy. Technically, I guess you'd say Hitler thought they were a military authoritarian dictatorship is what he considered them to be.
Speaker 3: Are you good? Are you good?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Look, look even because uh I think Eric Eric Adams in New York, he's all the way off the bandwagon now that they're trying to fucking throw him in prison this ship. He came out yesterday and was like, you know, we probably need to stop calling Trump a fascist and a racist because he's not like this is like at a board meeting. It's like, looks are like taking a bag. I mean, I have seen seeing women clutch cuts the pearls. You know what I'm saying? Eric said, fuck y'all trying to throw me in prison because I damn got a Turkey sandwich. You know what I'm saying. They slew me out in the Turkey to get a Turkey sandwich.
Speaker 2: Y'all try to charge Star straight bullshit, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Me and Corey we covered that on one of the Beyond the Keeves about the charges. It's like literally like flew him the Turkey and paid for his hotel room for anight Turkey and all to break. So I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Was this a crime?
Speaker 3: We were trying to find a crime. You know, I was looking for racketeering, little prostitution ring, you know, essay we look at some essay like do we got a little salt if the sexual variety couldn't find that? Going to Turkey and got in a hotel room for a couple of nights on a meal cotton little breakfast.
Speaker 1: I was like, the things they'll pretend to be said about, and then the things they'll pretend to be okay with, Like literally, if anyone that we like does it, it's okay. It doesn't matter how heinous, Right, what is Kamala's stupid fake husband's name, Doug whatever? Like m hoff all his ship don't care nobody cares. Nobody cares. But something came out thirty years later and said Trump like touched her butt once or something like this is like.
Speaker 3: Yeah problem, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Isn't there a new allegation against Trump this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, we we got her. I got it.
Speaker 2: And then they and then didn't have a press conference because he said once upon a time he wished she had generals like Hitler. Isn't that what he said? And they had a press conference over this, like this is the this is the bottom of the barrel desperation that these people are experiencing.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go, here we go, I got I got the woman right now, and she said it says, look, it's just it's just coincidence that this is happening at this moment.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm during an election.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just coincidence. Here we go, here we go, all right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where did these find these people?
Speaker 4: Like it comes out, I can't control the fact that it's premiering two weeks before the election.
Speaker 2: And she could not stay silent any longer.
Speaker 4: It takes a lot of guts and you have to really prepare yourself to be ready for that. Onslaught and and I'm ready now, just bring it.
Speaker 1: And despite her saying that the timing so close to the election and choosing to speak out is coincidental in our what's.
Speaker 2: Up with her eyes? Very she's an alien?
Speaker 1: Trump retake the White House?
Speaker 3: I mean, so there it is. I mean, thirty thirty years later, she said, to time and try articulous. I finally found a courage.
Speaker 1: It just so happens to be now.
Speaker 3: And so it's like and so it's like, believe that woman. But when the other one was like, hey, Doug Imhoff slapped me when we were at the damn fence. But they're like, fuck women, Yeah it was women. Women. Lie. It's just like that boy, the snap of the finger. Oh no, she's a liar. Okay, defamation. Where's the lawsuits?
Speaker 1: Just like the least consistent, least intelligent, most emotionally amateur people ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then they got bait and swished with the Beyonce concert, like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they were pissed about that.
Speaker 1: Literally, the only way you could get thirty thousand people to this thing is because you said Beyonce was going to perform and then she didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, they did that what they do in Atlanta making the stallion. She went out there and shook her ass. I was like, this is a rally right, like a political rally right.
Speaker 1: I find out why she's called that. I was like, why would you call yourself stallion? Does she not know it's a male horse? Is she a tranny? Like? What's the thing here? I guess stallion in the South is something you call us.
Speaker 3: I think she's talking about her stallion, a stallion beauty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got she got thick, thick, thick bottom for the thick tits. Yeah, they call her stallion. I'm like, I mean, I I don't know. I wouldn't go with that. If someone called me a stallion, I'd be like, oh, fuck yourself. But I guess she owns it. She knows it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh man, I always loved that. Oh I got that good stuff. You got something that some of the other women don't have. Right, Well, you mean it's good, Okay, I ain't ran past any of it, won't do it, So I'm trying to try to figure out what you got. You know, she said up to Annie. You know she is not go when there I can work, And I'm like, and I mean the end results the same thing. Tell me whether you can work it or not. I mean, I can figure to s out if you can't do anything. I know what I'm doing here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what are her album sales actually?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is she like a big time multi million selling what's the deal?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sometimes there's some newer music, like you know, the kids stuff that I'm like, Okay, okay, that's cool. I can I'm not like super into it, but at least I can see why it's like quality. And then there's people like her, and it makes me sad to be a human.
Speaker 2: Being, and I hate, I hate with a passion the music of people like Ice Spice and that bitch with the red hair, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Get it?
Speaker 2: Was she the one who's like, I'm not a magician.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not much the dude, yikes.
Speaker 2: What what is that musician? Ship? Like I make magic?
Speaker 1: I like get really depressed. Sometimes I'm like, dude, I'm smart, Like why do idiots get rich all the time? Left and right? Just the dumbest motherfuckers. And I am just.
Speaker 2: Like, here's the sad thing. Here's a sad thing I learned, and I don't I think it's foretold my destiny. But the ability to make money is personality driven and not based on how smart too are.
Speaker 1: Were screwed. I was like, damn it us, Yeah stunning Krueger and we're still screwed.
Speaker 3: But anyway, she sold over to me and to me albums.
Speaker 1: See, this is what you gotta do, though, you gotta like come out, this is what this is all of us. Next book that we do x Q's first book, our next books. We have to find someone super rich to just buy like three million copies right off the bat first thing, and then it'll like jump up and everyone will be like, WHOA, what's this book? And then we'll finally get attention. Plus we'll get awards.
Speaker 2: Well, there's scams that you can pull to get your shipped done late. So I guess you know when it says like New York Times bestseller, I guess that's based on like complete bullshit. Yeah, Charlie. Charlie explained to me how that works, and it's basically, they do completely random, unscientific fucking polling of book sales. Places like they'll call Barnes and Noble located on fucking Joe Schmo Street and be like, hey, you sold me copies of this, and you'll be like, yeah, great, thanks, no fucking hang up, moving, hey, you sold me copies of this? Yeah, awesome, hang up, and then they'll just report it as a New York Times bestseller and they can do that by law. I don't know how. Yeah, we're gonna have to have Charlie explain it next time he's on here, because he explained it to me in depth and it was pretty fucking wild.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you a friend of mine did because she was like, oh, yeah, I got bestseller on Da DA and I was like, what the fuck, dude, I have all these books. I don't know how do you get bestseller? And she was like, oh, it's just like a formula you follow where you're like, okay for this category. If you post it on Amazon at three o'clock am Mountain time on a Tuesday, then you buy like one hundred copies yourself. You're a bestseller for like an hour. You can screenshot and say look bestseller, so like it's anyone can do it. Anyone can be a best seller at the top of the list for that fucking moment. That doesn't mean jack shit.
Speaker 2: Too bad. The author copies you buy, don't contribute to your sales figures.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you have to have other people do it.
Speaker 3: But oh, did you say earlier in my first book, I read a book.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker what she said?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get you gotta get your shit together.
Speaker 2: Come on, He's like, fuck that. He's like, I ain't got shit to say, dude.
Speaker 1: The AI will basically do it for you. At this point.
Speaker 3: You can just man, if you want a catalog of my ideas, you can look at fucking two thousand videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, AI watch your videos. Have AI watch your videos and write a book about your take on the last a couple of years. Yeah, be like, hey, watch all my videos and then write me a book with the following subjects, starting with COVID and then going on to this. This is name all the subjects, and then it'll write you a book due and then you just go in there and tweak it a little bit.
Speaker 1: You'll trounce all three of us. You'll be like the actual bestseller. We'll just be.
Speaker 3: Willn't be crazy. If I decided to write a book and it's like oh x Q four bestseller, I'm like, this is bullshit. This is definitely this is Russian collusion, and then it's this collusion. Damn it, there's no way, all right, Oh.
Speaker 2: So I can't believe it that you brought a Russian collusion. They're actually talking about some more Russian influence operations going on this week to influence our election. I actually heard it off MSNBC. The'se motherfuckers. They don't know when to stop.
Speaker 3: M s NBC. Boy, they're bad. You used to be cn N. CNN has tried to actually kind of go back middle.
Speaker 2: Have they tried, well just with is the middle far enough? Really?
Speaker 3: Well, they're still there's still middle left for the most part. But they've introduced some people who who got in the opposing view, So the Scott Jennings, there's a there's another black guy. There's a couple of black guys that they have up there who actually pushed back on some of the narrative stuff I have seen some clips on. And then there's like a think he's like gyp or Arabic. So they've tried to introduce some people and like have like some sort of discussion as opposed to you know, and.
Speaker 1: Then they have Charlemagne the God on which I'm like with this, he just started talking one day and now he's on CNN, like what the hell? So you know Anderson Cooper's talking to him and whatever you think of Anderson Cooper, Like he got raped into the club as a child like that, fucking poor soul has been through the darkness. He had to like watch his mom sacrifice his brother when he was a child. Like that guy got there by like really dark hard work. And Charlemagne just like shows.
Speaker 2: Us is there.
Speaker 1: I mean, all the evidence says yes, but do I actually know?
Speaker 3: No one does, but allegedly we can say allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, allegedly all of that is true. So yeah, and his mom's like a satanic horn. Yeah, all the Vanderbilt shit, Like it's it's deep darkness that he's all up in. But right then, Charlomagne just shows up one day and he's just like talking ship to him and criticizing him. I'm like, I don't have any love for Anderson Cooper, but like, who the fuck do you think you are? You weirdo?
Speaker 3: Anderson Cooper owned Live TV said that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just like, I was like, is this is this running live?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He said that's bullshit. He was like Oh my goodness, they're like, oh, you didn't. You didn't push back at all. It's like, once again, do you fucking interview me? You see, that's why folks want to come back to the breakfast club again, because they go in there just to you know, you want to interview them. And then y'all just go in there and just just pile on them. Three negroes in there, just running their fucking mouth and they don't know shit about ship dude. Y'all, y'all motherfuckers have got all the money in the world. That Look, at the end of the day, okay, the people with a whole lot of cash probably just need to shut the fuck up, all right, because whether whatever happens, it ain't really gonna fake you. Okay, at this point in time, you've got people who were able to uh maneuver, maneuver the tax code for you. You're able to hide your hide your money and assets and all that other stuff. So it really don't matter. And a lot of those people that it doesn't matter to they end up voting for democratic policies because it doesn't matter, you know what I'm saying. So, so what if the city is destroyed, my little plot in Beverly Hills are still good. Now if it starts encroaching on the plot, then that's where we're having an issue. Remember Chas Shop. Chas Shop was all good until they came to Durkin's door and she was like, y'all got the game. Then when they when they came to Lori Lightfoot's door, Oh no, y'all got to go as long as they want at her door. It's all good. That's what that's the way it's. That's the way that the people who are in power are, Oh, yeah, we're good. Let them destroy the city. We're all good. We're we're away from all that action. But then when they in the yard, now I got to take y'all out. Okay, never mind, y'all have overstayed. You're welcome. That's the way this works.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So they'll vote for all the destructive policies of the middle class and lower class people that they'll put all of that in place until some ship's going to ride and they'll be like, Okay, now we need to do something about it. That's kind of what's up.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember her name now, it's like Kim something. She's Australian blonde and should not be in movies anymore because she's old. But she still is Kim whatever her stupid name is. Her parents are in a cult in Australia. Oh my god, someone out there's like school the actress. I think. I always try to call her Kim Basinger. And that's not her name. I don't remember. It's not CONVASI it's the blonde stupid Australian.
Speaker 3: Is it Cam Wilson.
Speaker 1: No, her name's not even Kim and something else that.
Speaker 3: Was not Damn. I'm here looking at sorry, I mean I'm looking at I'm looking at white Kims and Asians. You know, Nicole.
Speaker 2: Googling it man, that's Nicole.
Speaker 1: It's Nicole Kidman. Thank you frightening me, Nicole, Kim Kidman whatever her stupid face. She's still doing movies, is my point. And like I'm like, okay, you were gonna call like you went through Hollywood. You have all this money now, like go hang out in the goddamn woods, like just have some fucking dignity. Like what if Madonna and her and other people just like stop and just why don't you want to just hang out and have fun with all your buttloads of money, Why are you still trying to get any attention? Like, calm down, dude.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, I think the most the most recent movie that she recorded. I think I just seen this, if I'm correct, I think that she said that she had to take a break from orgasm and she was doing the sixth scene, and so she was she she had so many fake orgasms that she had to She said, I need to take a break for a few days. She said, eighteen in the day fake ones. You know what I'm saying. She's like, I had to take a break. I was like, okay, I mean I can understand that.
Speaker 1: You know, what is your soul going to feel like when you die? Dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you see?
Speaker 3: But you see here what the thing is. At times I kind of feel a little sorry for him, and then I'm like, c don't even worry about it. It's okay. But they get into it, and they kind of get used up when they're young and they got all their beauty. I ain't gonna lie to you. Once they hit about thirty eight, they just gonna sling them out, okay, And they say, oh, well, you know, I semi retired and have no, you didn't to mo. Farers are like you too old now, okay. And then later on they try to re emerge and they'll have all this boattox done, and I'm sad they'd be looking like some type of damn mannequin like Kate beconceal, I just take.
Speaker 1: Your money and go age with Grace and just read some books and like hang.
Speaker 3: Out, dude, And then they'll come back in a roll where they got the ass crack out. It's like, ma'am you fifty five? Why you got your butt out? Man? Put your booty away fifty five? That booty should be reserved for you man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A man at the house. Okay, you man at the house love that booty. Okay, that is not community booty anymore, all right, that should be that should be for your man at the house. But uh, but they get addicted to that lifestyle and and the fame and all the attention that they get, and then once the intention is not on them anymore, then they kind of crumble. God, what we think about the people during our era? That was uh, that was extremely popular of Jessica Simpson Britney Spears. I mean you see you see what Britney spears trying to do to get attention likes my god, yeah, I mean it's ma'am. Just let it go. Okay, it's not nineteen ninety eight anymore. Okay, we hitting ship one more time, okay.
Speaker 1: Deeply us like lots of altars that girls fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean some counseling and then with it counseling. I don't know about therapy, and I don't know if it's gonna work. I know one thing, don't don't don't come to uh, the therapy of cub because ill have like they're right on the edge of the cliff where you just walk off of it. All right. I said, all right, lay everything out in front of me, all right, what we got. And after they gave through everything that's happened in their life, and I'm like, okay, well where are you at that You're in a good place? He said, nah, I'm in a real bad place. I was like, well, it's pretty much over. Before you say, well, whatever you're gonna do, I go on and do it. I mean that'd be it. Look, man, I'm here to help you get over the edge. Okay, you won't sure if you were there and maybe some people tell me something, you know what, You're okay, just get it together and you'll make it. But if you but if you're right there at the edge of the cliff, I just go ahead and say, well, you might as well jump.
Speaker 1: I honestly kind of the same though. I'm like, look, you have two choices at any point in life, and one is to deal with shit and the other is to die. So like, which one are you choosing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. People are like, man, this is little shit. Man. I was like, I was like, well, you know how you can eliminate all this, don't you? Oh? Ho's that death?
Speaker 1: Dead? You're dae, Yeah, you won't have to worry about like literally the only other option.
Speaker 3: So I was like, that's Graham, that's grim. I was like, well, stop complaining so much.
Speaker 1: It's not grim. It's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And a lot of times their life ain't love their life. Ain't that bade? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I often actually deal with the opposite where people are like, yeah, I know, I'm fine, I don't have any trauma, I don't have any problems, and then they're like, you know, my like my mom died when I was three, and then my dad left, and then my grandpa molested me. I'm like, what the fuck you think you have that trauma?
Speaker 3: That'd be trauma.
Speaker 1: That's trauma. Yeah, a lot of people not aware, not aware of their own trauma. It's actually really interestingly similar to a lot of people won't remember paranormal experiences they had. It's like they it's not like they don't remember. It's not like a repressed memory. It's that so few people cared believed them or allowed them to talk about it, that they only remember it like if someone else is like sharing some of theirs, right, and then they'll be like, oh my god, I did see a ghost once, or I did have this weird should happen or whatever? Unexplained something just like not at the top of the mind, right. So I find that a lot a lot of people like will think that nothing's ever happened to them, that's weird, and then they'll sort of remember something as time goes on.
Speaker 3: I guess my trauma, what would my trauma being. I think I got a little bit. What was I about four years old? I think I was either four or five. It was four. My sister born you well, for some reason, I remember this probably why the uh I was? I was having a birthday party at my house and invited all my friends from school and nobody showed up with my cousin. No, yeah, why do.
Speaker 1: They do that? Oh little assholes?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it was. Uh, you know, when you're that young and you're kind of excited about that, Yeah, it kind of put It puts a puts a little bit of a damper on your day.
Speaker 1: That's actually, it's actually interesting, like a lot of traumas are so much smaller than people think. They're like, well, that's not traumatizing. It's like, no, like finding a hustler when you're too young or something. It's not like it's horrible. It's not like it ruins your life. But some part of you is just like, oh shit, what is life? I don't understand things anymore. I don't know what's going on. Like it's just just enough, just enough to fuck you up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think that's what it was. Yeah. Yeah, you just needed that a little bit of that push, and it probably did something. What exactly, I'm not sure, but maybe I'm a little bit more cynical than because of that, there's probably something in there that it probably stuck with me for a long time.
Speaker 1: It is. That's the thing people don't realize too. It's like all of these things shape our personality. It's not like it's not like it's good or bad. It just is the way. It is like that our life experiences create who we are and how we look.
Speaker 3: At the world.
Speaker 1: Uh, what what are you laughing at? Corey? You got trauma to share?
Speaker 2: Trauma? No, I'm totally I'm all good.
Speaker 1: No trauma And No.
Speaker 2: I gave this hooker money once and she ran off with the money traumatized.
Speaker 3: That was, Hey, that's real trauma right there, because it's because you didn't get to finish. That's the true trauma right there. It's like, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, you just owed her that. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I was, Oh, I was just own money. But if I didn't get if I didn't get what I was paying for.
Speaker 1: It's the time.
Speaker 3: Time is money, baby, seems trauma traumatized me. No, what was it? The one guy who I think it was California, think it was about a month month and a half ago, but he meant this stripper at the strip club, and you know he thought he hit it off with her. It's like, hey, I'm gonna give you a thousand bucks if I can go to your crib and strike and said, cool, we'll go and her and a boyfriend kill the dude and robbed them.
Speaker 1: For a thousand bucks. That's nothing, dude, your.
Speaker 3: Life and that's true trauma right there. I'm like, first off, if you're gonna pay a thousand dollars, but this reputable establishment you can go to. Okay, man, they need to be filing W two's. They need to be some ad at the door, greeting you. How you doing? Do you need something? You know what I'm saying. They got a resin for condoms, you know what I'm saying. Lubritants there, I'll test it up. The girls come in. You know, you'd be like okay that one. They give you their rates, you know, depending on what you want, like you need, like this thing needs to be like this. That's some check you know met at the club. They're like, yeah, I'm gonna give you a thousand bucks and go hit it. I was like, man, that's a good way to get robbed. Man.
Speaker 1: You guys like dumb ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, my God, especially if you're gonna pay that much.
Speaker 1: I was like that that's very little to kill over. But then I was like, well, actually, I've known people to care for less, So I guess it's just the way the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is yeah, this is true. So murder pride, but it's it's just like the like that's that that goes to the live choices you make. It's got to make better the live choices.
Speaker 1: I am not liked very much when I start talking about who's responsible for the negative experiences in someone's life, because it's the time yourself and I've been I've had very horrible things done to me, mostly by men. Uh And one time I nearly escaped with my life, but this guy abducted me and was dragging me down the road. I'm assuming to rape and kill me. I don't know why else you would drag a lady down the road, Like right, there's there's pretty much one reason. Uh So, I so I know how dark it is, I know how bad that those things have happened to me. And I still also know if I hadn't been out at all, and I hadn't been even slightly drunk, that would have happened, so like I still have responsibility for it. I'm not saying like victim shame or victim blame or whatever. I'm saying, make good life choices. Bad shit like tends to not happen to you anymore. This is how it is, your negative situations. Negative shit happens to you.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's kind of why I know murderers and people, and it's because I hung out with them. Like if I didn't, I wouldn't. So get your ship together.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like getting getting shot or stayed. Most of the time, if you if you find it, there's this there's that opportunity for you to be in the wrong place in the wrong time. But most of the time, when you look at these cases, it's like, Okay, it was part of a drug deal going wrong. Yeah, somebody was banging somebody's wife, somebody stole from somebody, a lot of them bangings. I mean, you know stuff like that. It's like, you know, if you go out there and you start you start hitting on folks, girls and stuff like that. I mean, if somebody finds out you need to swiffle game, need to be right because folks are coming for you. Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying anyone deserves it either. I'm saying like it's easy to avoid. Actually, it's pretty easy to avoid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you mind your business and you stay out the way. Yeah, you stay out of other folks business. Now, you could get caught up unbeknownst to say you didn't know of a certain situation, but a lot of times folks know, like they already know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also like this is the really unpopular one. Sorry ahead of time. I'm not sorry though, because it's just true in my life as well, and all the people I know, and I know a lot of women who've been raped, and one hundred percent of them put themselves in bad situations with bad people and got high as fuck or drunkens fucker passed out with those people. And that wouldn't happen if you didn't. Very rarely is someone just walking along and then someone just rapes them. Very rare it happens, and it's horrible, very rare. Almost all of them are just like the murders. It's like you probably could have avoided that very easily, very easy.
Speaker 2: Situation down that dark alley at three o'clock in the.
Speaker 3: Morning, yeah, yeah, yeah, or.
Speaker 1: With random people like yeah.
Speaker 3: Or you know, I'm gonna get drunk and I'm gonna stay at the at the frat boys house.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like, let's go backwards a step. Just don't hang out with frat boys.
Speaker 3: Likeness said, you're gonna stay there? Oh man, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I ain't saying it's something bad, it's gonna happen, but I'm saying that somebody probably gonna figure up. That's all I know. That's all I'm saying. You know, remember anything?
Speaker 1: And my butt hurts, like I mean, exactly where did you fall asleep?
Speaker 3: Look? And then a lot of times people put themselves in that situation because they think they'll be able to advance their career or or parlay some money out of this, yeah something like that. So they're willing to be involved in some activities that they may not actually want to be involved in. And then when it ends up not paying out, or the person drops some or years later that broke and they come back and they try to see that's what I see. I know this sounds bad, but that's what I see when somebody comes out fifteen years later talking about oh yeah, all this bad shit and I'm ready to see. I was like, well, why won't you ready to sue when they were paying for your apartment four thousand dollars a month? Why won't you ready to sue? When they were flying you on that on that private jet, y'all going on vacations. You know what I'm saying. You're going to Abu Dhabi. You know what I'm saying to hang out with those folks.
Speaker 1: And who's paying you now to say it? Now? Like, yeah, come on, you didn't you didn't just decide to do this out of the blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all these years later, I'm ready now, Okay, I mean, and that may be the case.
Speaker 2: So there'd be like a prerequisite of a police report before you can civilly sue somebody I'm with, especially Yeah, years years later, I'm.
Speaker 3: Which on that. But you know when they did that New York thing for that for a year where they just hey, man, at any point in time you felt like you got wronged, go ahead and see. I mean that's what it was. But for fifty years ago, said man, they wrong me. I'm like, and I'm not saying that these people weren't wrong. Okay, they may have been all right, but the time but at the time, and I mean, there's there's no way to prove any of these you know what I'm saying, evidence is loss. If there was any, it's just like it's just your word against theirs. I mean, how can proving it is? But civil court such shit. You ain't even got to prove nothing. You just got to be there. That's what I don't get about civil court, Like you don't you don't have to prove anything. You just got to show up. And they're like, yeah, I don't like that other guy. So I'm oay, is that it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. When I went to I think it was civil court there they basically made it sound like to prove to get like it ruled in your favor, you have to prove something, and to prove something is actually so much harder than you think, so you're probably not going to so you should probably just settle an arbitration. That's what they made it sound like, and so I did.
Speaker 2: The legal difference is in criminal courts you have to have guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, right, It's like overwhelming preponderance of the evidence has to show that you're guilty. Not in civil court. Civil courts all about the fields, and you only need a fifty one percent like by most law, like all you need is a like a majority. All you have to do is believe that you know, just over half of the evidence against this person would indicate you know, like, uh, there wasn't enough evidence to convict OJ. But then there was like millions of dollars in verdicts found against him in a civil court. So it didn't matter that he went in there and said, look, they said not guilty, bitches, It didn't matter. You know. As soon as you have a not guilty in court civil shit to shoot up, you should be right out the fucking window.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but that's when it opens. Update, that's when the floodgates open. I mean, because because we live in a broken country. Yeah, they get sued after the thing. And was it like when yeah, what's her name, the one who was dating Johnny dam Oh yeah, Amber heard, yeah, Amber heard. You know she was in there trying to see Johnny damp and Johnny Depp won oh amazingly. But I don't think he I don't think he's gotten paid plus all the all the all the rolls and stuff he lost, like he lost out on movies like Left and Right. It ain't no tender how much money he lost that on probably anywhere between I probably seven seventy seventy million to one hundred million in movie role. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You see him at them trial, he was looking kind of chunky. Wasn't looking like the Johnny Depp we know. You think they whip him into shape real quick. You think before a movie they're like, all right, let's go and he quits all the alcohol and drugs and shipping.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's what they do. They get extreme, they get extreme. What was it think? Yeah, Hugh Jackman, he was like whenever he whenever he was doing Wolverine, whenever he really got into the role, not the early two thousands where he was all skinny as wolf, but when he's Jack Wolverine, he's like, yeah, hey, chicken and green beans six times a day for four straight months. H grilled chicken, no season and green beans. That's what he was. I mean, you know what I'm saying, like that, for these people to get jack Man, they get, but they go through some ship. Now, I ain't gonna say that they don't get a little a little extra boost, maybe a steroid or two crum a little boost, that's what we call boost boost. Like that Brian, the Brian Johnson guy. Ain't he doing the adrena chrome? He's trying to live forever for some reason? You really want to be here a hundred years later. You know how sheety is gonna be here a hundred years later. It's gonna be bad. Okay.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand, like the evasion of death like that desire. I just I don't get it. I get I get it to an extent, like I don't want to just die tomorrow or whatever, even like step out of the way of a moving car or whatever. But you know, like trying to live forever, like why why it's gonna be so fucking boring? What do you what are you gonna do for a while? Like just die?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I say this much. I want to just go to bed one night and then like not wake up. I gotta want to be like nothing freaky, no weird, no heart attacks. No, I don't want to know nothing. I just want to fall asleep and that's it.
Speaker 3: I want to be wide.
Speaker 1: Awake and then be like, oh I'm dying, and then die, even if it like makes it last.
Speaker 3: I want that.
Speaker 1: I was like one of the only conversations I got to have with Graham Hancock a while back. He was talking about how he wanted to die, you know, or that thank God for he was saying, like, thank God for pain killers basically like uh, morphine. And He's like, because because man, we just get to like be so high and then we'll just be dead and like whatever. And I was like, no, man, I want to like no, I don't want to know. I don't want to not be aware that I'm dying, because then what if you're fucking sixth cents right and you're like you don't even know you're dead. I don't want that shit. I want to be like, Okay, yep, I'm dying. Here it is.
Speaker 3: I'm dead.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I'd rather I'd rather get like shot in the face then die in the middle of the night, my sleep. But I also want like a long, painful death, Like I don't want to burn to death. I don't want to drown. I don't want to like have cancer slowly and painfully for weeks on end, like I just uh can I want I want a little bit of both. I want the quick death, but not while.
Speaker 3: I'm asleep, but not why you're asleep.
Speaker 1: Not while I'm asleep. I want to be wide awake. I want to know it's happening. I also, if you've ever like seen someone dying, so like when my grandma was dying, people when they're when they're right about to die, especially like they're glowing and I'm not even talking like I see ours or whatever, and so I can see it. I think anyone can fucking just see it, like it's like in their eyes, like you know, and they start talking about like oh, here so and so and here so and so and whatever. You can tell yourself it's the delusion if you want. But why is every person who's dying starts seeing their dead loved ones right and like and like yeah, so like I that's cool. I want that. I want to experience. That sounds nice to me. I mean, everybody's died. The billions and billions of people have died. I'm sure it's noting that bad. We're all gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Man, that was pretty good. How you send that up? Billions and billions and people have died, so it couldn't be that bad.
Speaker 1: They've all done it. We can do it. It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, you're not excluded from the party, all right, you can definitely join the party. It's like, well, adventually, we all have to join the party. People always tell me. It's like, well I have to do that. I said, Look, the only thing you have to do is die. Let's see it. You ain't got to do anything else. You ain't got to sleep and I drink no water, you ain't got pay no taxes, you ain't got to go to work, you ain't gotta cut your hair, trim your to nothing. But you do have to die. Yeah, that's the only thing you got to do.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah. People tell me that shit all the time, like I can't do this, I have to do this. I'm like, neither of those things. It's true. You can do whatever the fuck you want, and you don't have to do dejection. So what do you want? What do you want? I think actually most people don't know what they want. That's actually the most interesting thing that I have found to be true about people is they don't know what they want and what I want, I don't know what they're confused about, Like they don't know.
Speaker 3: And I think that as as we have opened up more avenues to see what's available on this planet, it has caused mental health to diminish and deplete because nobody's happy with their situation because they're able to see somebody else's situation and they have and they wish that they had that as opposed to man a thousand years ago. Man, when you were at your village, you had your wife and your three kids, and you had your cows, and you grew some corn and this is great. Don't want nothing else to look at you.
Speaker 1: You had things to do. People needed you, like yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was it. So I think that we have actually regrets because of the options that we have. People people cannot handle options. And I know this is this is against all this free wheel stuff, but the more options you give people, the worst decisions they make, you know what I'm saying. So, and the longer it takes them to make a decision.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: All you got to do is just go go go to a restaurant that's got a lot on the menu and watch how long it takes people to order. I could get well, I oh ship well uh damn. Before you know that you got a whole pile of food, food at the table, ain't eating none of it. I'm just like, there's too many options. Okay, got the options back for people because they it overloads their brain. Okay, now some people can handle it, Okay, a few and far in between. But I see people all the time, man if I give them multiple things they can choose from, it takes them forever to answer me. I'm like, Dade, I just gave you three options. I should have just gave you one. Yeah, and it's not an option. This is it? Okay, that's it. Well, you think I could do this and I can know. Here's what you need to do. You just need to do this all right, this one thing? Is there anything else that there's not? Okay, well I'll go with it. They answer you right off the bed, dude.
Speaker 1: It's people like it. That's why the loudest, stupidest people have such bigger following, because they'll just tell people here, here's how it fucking is. Here's what you think. Now, here's what we're doing. People are like, okay, like they want that and they like that, and oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you never the people would do each twitch streamers that I guess they kick streamers. I guess they just kind of filmed their lives or whatever whatever that ship. It's like, weird, they're not talking about anything, and I've seen what they've done right here recently. They just pretty much got all the all the prostitutes in on their TV shows, uh now, which is getting the more eyeballs. They got all the of creators up there. But I'm just like, like, Kaisan nod and let's say they got Phase and Aiden ralls. Like I was like, let me go look at the string. Let me see what makes them, you know, what makes them popular? Neon, let me go look at And I'm like just kind of yelling into the microphone and just sitting around like is something supposed to happen here? Like they ain't talking about nothing, ain't ain't playing a video game or nothing. Just like hey chack, hey chay chat watched this. They just get up and just start moving around shaking.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 3: What, I'm like, how did y'all get famous? Aldeas Whatever I can do, I will.
Speaker 1: They don't even care. Have you heard these I don't know if it's the same sort of group as you're describing, or if it's a totally different group. It's just these like vapid, self centered, fucking assholes they'll go to lately, apparently it's Japan and they'll just start like harassing everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've seen a couple of videos like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm like, dude, I would kick you in the What.
Speaker 2: Did he ever? Did he go to prison in Japan or what?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Is that the guy who was like walking into people's houses and ship or is that something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That in the UK?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should be probably hung. I mean, like, fuck you, what the fuck is wrong with you? Like, actually, what the fuck is wrong? You're like, I'm gonna go to the only country left that has some fucking decorum and like respects each other and has like public boundaries, and I'm just gonna decimate them all. Like i just want to destroy something beautiful because I need attention and I'm so fucking special, Like fuck you, You're the reason why society sucks, you piece of shit? Yeah, like test penalty to the rape pens with him?
Speaker 3: Was it the Jack Dorty guy who crashed his fucking carl On damn stream and then was asking asking his followers to damn donate the money so he could fix it. And I'm like, nigga, please, you know, I'd be like no, and then and then like what was it? Like two weeks later paid a little dirt which Little Dirt's going to prison now, potentially paid him like two hundred thousand dollars to perform for fifteen minutes at his birthday party. I was like, even cash, I was like, I'm like, these people are like floating this this fake whack ass lifestyle around They like, oh man, they got all the women, all that stuff. I'm like, but all the people around him are fake as fuck. Dude. Yeah, if they fail out, if they fail out of prominence tomorrow and with the zero, all those people around them will be gone. Dude, they be on to the next including the women. They be gone too. I mean, cause there's a lot of those dudes are layed. Like just because you've got money don't mean that you the shit. You a lamee like in them chicks don't like you. Didn't they just like, man, let me finance this motherfucker and get his money. I mean, let's see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes back to what we were saying, like in the end, what's going to actually have made you happy? Is it a bunch of that shit or is it gonna be like there's somebody who actually cares about you, and you get to spend time with them, and you have like a cool place that you like to stay and you have a nice bed or whatever the fuck. Like these are the simple shit that's gonna actually make you happy, not these like empty, vapid horrors, just like shaking their ass. You make a little bit more money right now. Money's nice. Money can help you feel happy, for sure, but it's like not the thing that's gonna last.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's very uh vehicle. There's a lot of people who's made millions of dollars that are broke. Now, I don't know how that's the case. Well, actually I did, because there's somebody out there that help you spend your money. That there he is, Man, it doesn't even make any sense. I'm just sitting there. I'm like, damn, I mean he's a bellion. There no way he run out of money. It's like, yeah, I just bought a five hundred million dollar yard. I'm like, oh my god, yeah, you could run out of money any minute. I'm like I'm like, damn me, And they were sitting there telling me that was it. It was Prensley's daughter who recently died I think a year ago or something like. Her bills every month was like two hundred some thousand dollars aplay a month.
Speaker 1: I mean, its like if you're keeping like some economy moving, you're like hiring all these people and shit like, I guess that's good for the rest of us or something.
Speaker 3: To me, it's like to look's I built me a ninety million dollar mansion with fifty two rooms. It's got a bowling alley, it's got to McDonald's. It's got damn ice skating rink, a basketball court, I got fucking pickleball, I got three poles. I'm like, for who me and my boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Oh, wasn't it that gymnast chick who was complaining that her ten thousand dollars a month apartment was half her money?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, oh yeah, no, it's an Angel Rees. Yeah, the basketball basketball player WNBA. Yeah. She was like she's like, yeah, my WNBA salary won't even cover my rent. My rent eight thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why are you living there? Then?
Speaker 3: Could a rent not be two thousand a month, couldn't be twenty five hundred a month?
Speaker 2: You get a banging place for twenty five hundred a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wish I had twenty five hundred a month in pay.
Speaker 3: For If it's eight, if it's eight thousand dollars a month, when I walk through the door, I should get automatically like my clothes taking off me looking like fucking Tony Stark, and that I go right in. It strips all the clothes off, It washed me down. You had, you have your want to right there just ready for you. You know what I'm saying. You just you ready? You ready, bam, I get that done, food ready on the time I'm talking about. Everything should be ready when I get to the hell. Yeah yeah, I'll keep my feeting.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're mistaking rent with amenity is mine. You're mistaking the concept of like what you get for rent with your amenities.
Speaker 3: Nigga, eight thousand dollars a month, you cover everything? Yeah, rent amenities BJ whatever. You know what I'm saying. I mean, body is she covered the whole nine yards eight thousand a month. Man, I'm looking this thing to be you know, state of the yard.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm curious, what can you get for eight thousand?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think she says, Cargo downtown Chicago. Jesus downtown Chicago. She probably got probably a one bedroom apartment, probably got those single bedroom. Oh do you see she had Shack on her show right here the last week and he was like, yeah, he's like they should lower those rims. And I can see you now going and dunking in those little booty shorts you had when you went to that concert, and like she got pissed. I'm like, why are you getting pissed? You the one went out there with your booty cheeks out. You went to a public concert where people could feel you with your eyes peaks out that it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Women pretending like they didn't want men to look at them. But they're like, you can. I can see your nipples, like the shape of them, I can trace your nipples like that is your again, your choice? You're doing this. Why are you doing it? If you don't want it? Stop doing it, Lindsay.
Speaker 3: They pretend, they pretend that they don't want that type of attention.
Speaker 1: So such liars female privilege disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they dress that way it's dressed provocatively, and it's like, oh no, this is not provocative drink. This is not for the male gauge. This is for myself. I like to go and look at my sales.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like negative twenty and you're wearing a mini skirt. You're gonna pretend you're not doing this to get asked.
Speaker 3: Like, shut off.
Speaker 2: All of I can't find any eight thousand dollars one bedrooms all okay, eight thousand dollars. Apartments are two, three and four bedrooms, mostly three and four. I've only seen Okay, this is a two thousand, here's a twenty fifteen thirty seven square foot that. Honestly, it don't look like shit, bro, it looks like it looks like I've had nicer apartments in this This is this is an eight thousand dollars two bedroom and you're looking at Chicago. Yeah, let me screenshare.
Speaker 3: Too bedroom for a game, dude.
Speaker 1: I just want ten rooms in my house, and I just it's not I'm a humble person.
Speaker 2: This is eight thousand dollars a month, two bedroom, fifteen hundred square foot. This is like right in downtown Chicago. I guess right on the water. But look at this the same I mean.
Speaker 1: Is it furnished? Is that part of it? Is? This stuff in there?
Speaker 2: A little last kitchen, that fucking nineteen nineties redneck kitchen like that ain't nothing nothing. Yeah, look at that view though, that's what you're paying for. That's what you're paying And I'm hardwood floorist. That's probably some real regular or something.
Speaker 1: I doubt it. That's some fun.
Speaker 3: It is real red wood. It's the real red wood we cut down for you.
Speaker 1: Well, e Boks built this.
Speaker 2: Look at that building. That's look your neighbors, but goeser right, look at that building.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be on the beach for that price.
Speaker 3: The bathroom was nice.
Speaker 2: But like, look at this. Most of these other ones. Oh, this this one's a bait and switch. I checked it. It wasn't an eight thousand dollars studio, but here's one for eighty one twenty three bedroom. You're paying for views and location.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sure it's like a really shitty tiny pool you can't even swim in.
Speaker 2: That's a nice gym, though, that's a nice gym.
Speaker 3: This one, this one looks a little bit better than the other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a sauna.
Speaker 2: That's the actual apartment itself. Looks how small it is.
Speaker 1: It's still tiny, and the view is shitty. You're looking at a building. Who cares.
Speaker 3: The kitchen is a little bit better that open college ste that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of nice. That's kind of big and nice. That's probably in an eight thousand dollars one.
Speaker 1: Is that a huge deck too? Yes, yeah, you'll pay for that.
Speaker 3: Oh well, hey, it's got up here two and thirty nine to right.
Speaker 2: This is probably in the upper end right here. T God, that's some expensive stuff. Like I've been looking in downtown Denver and you can get some decent stuff in downtown Denver for like under two grand a month.
Speaker 1: Weird. I didn't expect that anymore. I thought everything was just insane.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Denver rents have crashed. You can get you can get a fucking nice like studio or one bedroom for like under eleven hundred in downtown, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: How was Charlie's here to tell us about? Like the real estate is what I've seen, as the prices are not really changing, but there's so much on the market, like nothing's going well.
Speaker 2: It's uh, you know, eventually the dam will burst because they can't. I mean, when you have ten times the usual inventory on the markets in any given city, like and nobody's buying, you know, these people are going to continue to move on with their lives and they'll end up abandoning houses and going into foreclosure. The banks will end up in a situation where they can't manage the number of foreclosures that they have. Yeah, there could be some real problems there, and it's gonna take some really ingenious like a new wave of real estate people to come in and salvage the wreckage because it's inevitable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's a lot of Airbnb vrbo shit that's going on.
Speaker 2: They're all fucked, Like they're all fucked because like so many people invested in that, just like every other bubble, you know, it was just another bubble.
Speaker 1: Well, they're like, let's do it. So we got this house, they're paying our mortgage by staying here. Let's do it again. Let's do it again. Now we have like fifteen of these. It's like, well, now you're in way the fuck over your head. You're not actually rich enough to cover all this shit. One or two maybe you were, but no, not.
Speaker 2: Anymore, right, totally.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, I know, thank you, Yeah, I know around here they built a bunch of new townhouses on the other side of town they can't get rid of. Like I think the prices dropped over twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like for me, they for me that like the kind of best metric is what has been happening in Vegas because before I moved out there in twenty eighteen, you could get an apartment, a decent apartment for seven hundred and fifty bucks, you know, a shitty one for six hundred and fifty bucks or maybe even cheaper. But that disappeared for a while, and during COVID that was all one thoy eleven hundred dollars. It's back to you can get an apartment there for seven hundred bucks. And as things are falling apart, there are eleven brand new apartment construction projects going on in the Vegas in all, all throughout the Vegas Valley right now, like that some of them, some of them were paused because of the economy was going. So yeah, like there is an there is going to be a housing apocalypse coming up, the likes of which we've never seen. Like it's well, the problem is they're fucking everybody on the on there interest not the interest on the interest is high, but that aside on the local property taxes, they're fucking everybody because these goddamn cities can't manage their own fucking money. And the only place they get money is from sales, from sales tax and property tax. So they're fucking everybody on property tax. There are people who don't owe any money on their houses and they're paying thirty thousand dollars a year fucking property tax.
Speaker 3: Oh yeahs and their ass. Yeah, bust in their ass. I think they said, uh, I think they said action Chicago. There's a lot of that going on right now. But that's usually a lot of people when they when they end up getting thrown at our houses because they can't pay the taxes.
Speaker 2: That's fuck so fucked.
Speaker 3: That's what that's what ends up happening. But I know that I see a lot of the projects now. They're trying to keep things in a certain price range. But the problem is is that the price range that they're try to put it at, people don't qualify for the loans for it. Yeah, so they can't go into it. So somebody may be able to pay twenty five hundred dollars a month for rent, but they don't qualify for a house. This sixteen hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, it's I'm paying twenty five hundred. It's like, well, you look at this and this and add this up and see your other dead you don't qualify for the loan. Yeah, what the fuck? Which would help them out. So that's that's the issue right now. There's people who want to buy, who will go out and buy, but they can't get qualifications to get the loan.
Speaker 1: And it used to be the opposite, Like every loan I've applied for, they're like, here's like seven hundred thousand. I'm like, there's no way I'm going to pay that ship back. Why are you doing that? But this work Now they're like you can't get shipped like this, damn it.
Speaker 3: For a good to the options thing, like you keep a motherfucker option, and they chose the dumbest one. Like it's like, I need a house. I should have bought a house for one hundred and fifty thousand dollars with the bank approved me for four hundred thousand dollars. So I bought a four hundred thousand dollars house.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I was like, I'm not going near what you just gave me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what are you doing? Man? They gave you the option to hang yourself. In twenty twenty, they gave the American people the option of whether they wanted to hang themselves or not. And people chose hanging.
Speaker 1: Well, and they chose the hanging where you have like your tippy toes on the blocks and sometimes you're dying, and then other times you're not, Like a long extended hang.
Speaker 3: You get your toes back on it.
Speaker 2: It seems like recent behaviors kind of made those adjustable rate mortgages of the early two thousands that everyone freaked out about. It kind of makes those like attractive compare in comparison, you know what I mean? I mean, how bad could those have possibly been?
Speaker 3: Adjustable rate? Oh you're talking about adjustable interest.
Speaker 2: Those old school ones back in early two thousands that led to the collapse.
Speaker 3: Dude, you if you got an adjustable rate, but like, it may have worked for you early on, but boy, you could just wake up one day and that bitch be it damn t percent it almost second. I mean, that's the premise of it is that, yeah, I mean sometimes you can get a low rate, sometimes you could get fucked. So just be ready, just be ready. Yeah, I mean I don't know at any point in time, but you could just wake up one day and it's like, yeah, your ship done went up four hundred dollars a month. Hell well, this is the interesting thing too.
Speaker 1: And people in the chat are saying, you know, Black Rockers is going to buy all this property, and they were buying all the property for a while and like getting people like they were getting you know, and people couldn't compete with them, so no one was getting houses even when it was still was somewhat manageable to buy a house. But they're not anymore. It seems like right like there's i mean again, there's tons of product on the market, there's tons of houses, and they're not moving and they're staying on there and they're staying on there and they're staying Black apparently got all the housing they need to give to the illegal immigrants and now they've moved on to other schemes or something.
Speaker 2: But uns a lot of these states and a lot of states, especially Florida, they're like places like Black rock are dumping all their inventory.
Speaker 1: Oh really so yeah, because they.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not making any money right now. There's a formula that basically shows how much profit there is based on mortgage rates and a whole bunch of other factors. And when you look at profit and loss, it's all if you're financing for a business like to be one of those landlords, it's all losing money right now. So they're all getting out, but that's only short term. As soon as the market turns around, they'll be back in.
Speaker 1: See. I mean, like while they're in trouble, if they want to sell to me, like easy, easy, peasy, make a deal, we'll be fine.
Speaker 3: The deal in your favor, right, can I get Yeah, I help you out a favorable deal, all right, but they'll give you a deal. Yeah, you don't want that.
Speaker 1: You got to be clear, and you're like someone it was like, you know, when you're asking someone to write you a letter of recommendation, be really clear, not just can you write you a letter of recommendation? Can you write me a positive letter of recommendation. I was like that's a good point, yeah, because I've written the other kind for people. I'm like, oh, I'll write you a letter of recommendation.
Speaker 3: Oh damn it, they're not read it. Oh, there'd be some ship. They not read it. They got here's my letter of recommendation. They open it. Yeah he's trash.
Speaker 1: Well, well, here's the thing. Can't you're It's actually illegal, or at least in the state I was in, it was illegal to say negative things. You can't actually do that. So what I did instead was I and I had to also be honest because that's my own moral you know, that's my own moral compass. So my I was like, he came to class most of the time, he often showed up on time, he was wearing appropriate clothes most of the time. And that's what I can say about this person, Like that's the letter you're so like anyone reading that is gonna be like the wait, that's not good. That's aren't shining examples of like great work ethic And also most of the time, that means you didn't often show off on time and you weren't always dressed appropriately. So that's how I write bad letters of recommendation.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean you asked.
Speaker 1: All I can say, so, yeah, recommendation it was illegal. This is also uh a person, by the way, who is a student teacher in my classroom. So they're learning to be a teacher, and they tried to teach my juniors junior English class one of them. Basically, the kids got wise to how stupid this person was, and so they asked him like, hey, like, is this word that you just said? Is that a verb or a noun or what is it? And I swear to god it was It was a word like food or something like. It was a simple It wasn't even like a high level like word that some people might not be sure of. It was like a simple ass word. And he's like, it's a verb. And I was like, what the fuck just happened to do? What actually is going on right now? So that's that person, which is why I had to write this letter this way. I actually couldn't say anything good about him because there was nothing good to say.
Speaker 3: Well, that's kind of funny. Well I didn't have anybody ask besides you, I'm the same.
Speaker 1: What oh for the yeah exactly. Well that's the other thing. I'm like, I yeah, if I'm who you're gonna rely on for this, like you're not going places. But that's the thing that's exactly who you don't want teaching children to someone who's trying to teach high school English but isn't sure what a verb or a noun is. That's fucking kindergarten shit, dude, Like what are you doing right now? Holy shit? But I there was a test I had to take as well, right, many many tests actually, and they're very expensive. But the first test I had to pay for and take to to qualify as a teacher is called the Basic Skills Test, and it really was like the Basic Skills Like it was shit like that. It was like what's a noun? And what's a verb? And what's five plus five? And I was like, why the fuck did I have to pay to take this test when I already have my bachelor's degree, I've already in a master's program, I've already taken my gres and passed them. Like you already know I know this shit. But now now after seeing that guy, I'm like, oh, we need that test. Everyone should have to take this test. How did he pass it? I don't know, but what it.
Speaker 3: Just trying to make sure. We're just trying to sure things.
Speaker 1: It dude, and they should because apparently we need to. I really, people do not. I don't think people believe me when I tell them how bad schools are and how fucking horrible most teachers are. They just don't get it. They don't understand what I'm saying. I don't know. I couldn't stress it enough. But yeah, see teaching their daughter algebra because she had a student teacher that should have been a middle school student rather than a teacher. It's it's fucked up. I get it. Anyway, Here's something La Times editor quits after the owner strikes down the Kamala endorsement, says, we're living in dangerous times. It's too dangerous for the La Times to endorse Kamala. That's their story.
Speaker 3: Why is that? Because if wayne they feel like they politics.
Speaker 1: That's their pretending story. That's their that's their fantasy they're going with.
Speaker 3: Guys, It's it's just like I want somebody to go up on one he shaws and be like he didn't he didn't throw Hillary Clinton in jail. Okay, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And that was a statement that he made on the stage, you would be in jail, and when he got he he didn't throw in jail. So he ain't throwing nobody in jail.
Speaker 1: They're too stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like people are like, what, he's gonna use the EOJ against his political opponents. No, he's not. I it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: If you're getting paid at an actual like publishing any kind and you quit, you're an idiot. I mean, like they have AI now, they don't even actually really need you. If you're getting paid, you should probably keep that job for a while as long as you can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's true. That's true. It's just it's just the talking points that they got out of there right now or none. It's like Comala as a woman, Kamala's black. Comala's gonna let you have an abortion. Trump is a fascist. Trump's gonna throw you in a camp. He's throwing you in a camp. My god, man, you're more you're more likely to get thrown in the camp by your own governor. Okay, depending on what state you're.
Speaker 2: Throwing people in camps.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean, I mean they're.
Speaker 1: The ones who wanted to actually throw everyone in camps, like they don't even remember a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Goldfish memory. Yeah, I want to exercise you from from from all of life. Well, if they don't want to take the jab, they can stay. They can stay at home while the rest of us live and they can starve to death. It's just like it's a little straight.
Speaker 1: Side by side. You can show them that side by side. You're afraid of being putting camps, but you'll put people in camps. Like that's different. It's different. Yeah, I know it's different to you. You are so centered you don't even understand your own inconsistency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, i mean, look, they straight up wished us a winter of death. Yeah, it was a winter of death. This was from the White House. Just nobody remember this is hateful.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you literally wanted us to suffer in camps and die.
Speaker 3: I mean when we made it the spring, I was like, hey, guys, if you're still here right now, you survive Biden's winner of death. I mean, this is this is a statement that they released. I'm like, there's no way y'all release this statement. This can't be the statement that comes from the White House. It's got y'all logo on it. Motherfucker's don't signed it. Ninjas doesn't sit here and read. Ninja's done read this a couple of times. Proof read it.
Speaker 2: Hang on a second, you forget this is a minute stration that has fucking woman in a goddamn a man in address running the health department.
Speaker 3: They also had the other uh, the other man. They had to fire his ass because the nigga was stealing damn women's clothes at the he.
Speaker 2: Was in charge of the nuclear shit wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm like, oh my god, man, it's just like.
Speaker 1: That guy's a terrifying looking human.
Speaker 2: Like, look, mental illness demonstrates itself in a lot of different ways. Okay, just doesn't show up in one way, right, puck these people.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's it's just but it's tough to watch. Like I sit here and I look at it, and I'm just like, it's like twenty twenty twenty twenty one in a small portion of twenty twenty two didn't happen. Like it's almost like it never here. Like they won't running you down, running women down in the grocery store with their kids because they didn't have a mask on it had masks on the kids. But they would be like ten fifteen people surrounding a woman yelling at her. I'm like, what are kids. I'm like, what a y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Just descending to the fucking dark ages like it's cue are.
Speaker 3: Rolling up owner. This is the This was the damn the new witch hunt, the new Salem witch trials. That is what it was just about. They were ready to drag motherfuckers out, put them right on the steak, the non mask ware.
Speaker 1: I'm still though, like we had the strongest weapon of all. It was just our saliva. Like they couldn't stop us, right because we could just spit and they all just scattered.
Speaker 3: No, they will forget about it. They will forget about social distancing. When you didn't have masks on, I was like, well, damn, make you you be scared of me.
Speaker 2: If you think that they It's like co that was demonstrated around COVID was bad. You have to think all through the fucking fifties they had this polio scare, and the fucking reality of polio is that ninety nine point nine percent of all cases were asymptomatic. Yeah, okay, what does that tell you? It tells you that polio doesn't doesn't cause paralysis.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Period. The motherfuckers that paralysis got this ship from something else, probably DDT or some other fucking intoxic or some other chemical. So yeah, like and they put people through that ship for like a decade.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't imagine because everybody bought it. Motherfuckers still buy the polio.
Speaker 1: Shit, and back then, I have like a little bit more compassion for buying it because, like you do, I think at that time it had even less.
Speaker 2: Like you know, everyone trusted the government, right, people trust that ship. If the government said, hey, you're gonna die of this disease, they believe. There was no reason to not believe them.
Speaker 3: But you didn't have the research capabilities either, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fair, so as you're getting this all from a centralized sort But now, like you do, you have all the information. Actually you actually have, like all of these people trying to help you out, you have so much Like that shows you how fucked up the government is and how much they've lied to you. It's not like an opinion, that's just the fact of the matter. I don't know, I don't know what happened that people just forgot that shit, and they forgot that the media wize and that shit's weird, Like we know better nowadays, and people still let themselves fall into that psychosis.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, especially when there's so much information, and all information didn't have to affirm what you think. You can listen to information on multiple sides, well not during twenty twenty. You have to damn skirt to listen to the other side, to be honest. But it's just like, man, with everything that's out there, it's just like they get fooled so easily by something that was a nothinger. Man, you know what I'm saying. When they was sitting there telling me, it's like, well, my grandma died. How old was your grandma? Ninety eight?
Speaker 1: I mean she was ballid okay, okay, and I know a ninety eight year old motherfucker who got COVID and lived so Like, it's also not obviously, can't be that fucking bad. If you could be ninety eight and live through it, Holy shit.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, if your grandma stumped her toe and broke her toe, that would cause her.
Speaker 1: To die for real.
Speaker 3: Like, folks don't get that. Like when you get old, when you break something, that's damned there about death because your body's trying to heal that, but it can't run the rest of your shit. That's why when you see folks, like when you see old people fall and break the hip and shit like that, they died shortly afterwards. The body can't handle it. So it's just like, man, she was, she was the damn rug pulled away from going Cuz I mean it's ninety eight, man, she she had a good run. Your grandpa was eighty five. He had a good run. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I said, damn, good run.
Speaker 1: That's real good.
Speaker 3: But you gonna shut down people's lives. I mean, you got all these people who are trying to make some of themselves. Now that's about out the window. People who are coming out of college or trying to do this and that and want to start a family and get a house and do Good luck. Man, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's good luck. I don't need no. I don't know how how I know how some of these motherfuckers even surviving right now. I'm getting there, surviving off their student loans, That's what I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: I don't know how people are doing it right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh like if you like, if you're not if you don't have some type of community, if you're not living with somebody or multiple people, girlfriend, wife, whatever. Dude, it's hard out here on one income.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, I don't can you even do it on one income anywhere in the US? Like, I don't know, dude, the studio just like a thousand fucking dollars like what? And then food just like yeah, I mean, I'll still say you can eat and be healthy on very little money if you're doing it intelligently right, like you're getting like rice and a fucking whole ass chicken you cook yourself and like some salt like you're good, you're looking some green persow or whatever. Like, you can do it and it can be really really cheap, but you'll be bored as fuck anyway. Even that though, so fucking expensive. Still, I don't know, what is that? Still like a thousand bucks a month minimum just to like get by on just food, so you rent your food. You have a car, you have a phone, you're driving anywhere? Holy shit, how much money?
Speaker 3: Need some internet? You need no internet if you want to have some symbolance of a lif I mean, I guess you could stay in a dungeon.
Speaker 1: Electricity are shits like two hundred bucks a month? And now for electricity and shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I tiny gotta if you've got gas heat, gas heat to fuck you up. If you've got gas heat, that will fuck you up. How much I'm trying to tell you. Yeah, I remember this. I lived in a house downtown when I was in college, which suh it got wintertime, that had electricity. It was like six hundred dollars. Damn it was, it was. It was gas.
Speaker 1: Gas is smart. If you're gonna be like sometimes the how we're going to go out, we have back up, we have gas back up. But if you're just going to use that ship now it's expensive. It used to be cheap. They fucked us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I mean, like is not You don't have a one income society right now, right You need to be pulling money together, yeah, to make it. That's just all there is to it, you know what I'm saying. I mean, unless you if you're out here knocking out you know, a thousand dollars two hundred thousand millions, you know you can, you'd.
Speaker 1: Be all right.
Speaker 3: But apparently people are not doing that.
Speaker 1: Idiot on twitch, you're fine by everyone else.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, So all the people who are struggling, give all the money to the Twitch stream just like second, y'all out here hope one day that y'all turn into him, But y'all, you know that y'all are making his life right like everything he's showing you, which most of it's fake anyway, but it was like, y'all, are y'all doing that? Y'all can save some of that money and try to put it towards your life. And I'm not saying that. You know, you're at the end of the day that you're gonna have you're gonna be rich, you're gonna have this, and that you're gonna have your lambeau and you and your mansion and all that. It's not a symbolance of whether you did good in life or not anyway, but you could definitely help yourself by not giving all your money to him. You know, there's people that do that, And then there's men out here who are addicted to porn and only fans and they keep those women's pockets full. I mean, my goodness, some of those women show their receipts, but they're like, yeah, I made two million dollars this month. I'm like, to me, that's that many dues paying and don't even get to touch those skins. Man, I don't even get those skins and got to pay. I feel some type of way about that. I'm trying to tell you, but I feel some type of way about that. Twenty nine nine nine a month and then you got to and then they wrap you in because they're like, oh, this is a special video right here for extra fifteen dollars. Oh man, get the special video. I'm like, oh no, bro, it's more of the same. Yeah, it mean the same thing you just watch you like.
Speaker 1: So, what about the guy? Okay, I just saw this clip. I think it's old. Actually, I'm not sure. There's like an OnlyFans girl. She was like, I just had one hundred guys in me in one day, and now I'm going to do a thousand guys in one day. I think we talked about her before, right is old? No?
Speaker 3: Uh no, this is this is a news.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, okay, So like someone's paying tons of people are paying to watch her have a thousand with the whole all of this, So what the fuck? Actually, why do you want a thousand dicks inside of you in one day, let alone a lifetime. So but aside from that are the thousand guys. Are they getting paid? Are they paying her? Are they just like I want to put my dick right where other like like hundreds of other men's dicks were just right there, and I want to put my dick right there too. That somehow feels like fun for me, Like this is a good thing for me. And yeah, if you were getting paid, I'd be like, I kind of get it. And if you're not, I'm like, what is wrong with the guys too? What's wrong with everyone involved in this equation? Everyone is fucked up.
Speaker 3: Well, the premise of it is that it's going to break the world record, and so I remember years ago, the woman who initially broke the world record was on Jerry Springer, and Jerry Springer had some some like cameras down there, like filming the stuff, and so they wanted to go for the I've seen another chick says she wants to do the nine fifties. She's actually setting it up. But he said, you get in a twenty four hour period, said to me, and get forty seconds per forty seconds?
Speaker 1: Do they have to ejaculate? Is that like the thing?
Speaker 3: Oh no, huh no, you just straight up leave there with blue balls.
Speaker 1: I mean, then you could just do one every like four seconds. Why not just go for three thousand or something like? Come on, No, I.
Speaker 3: Think there's a certain time. I think you got to get least thirty seconds standards. Come on, yeah, make it real. At least thirty seconds to make it real. You know what I'm saying. But it's just like yeah, but just imagine you would do that. You standing there in line with your dick and your hand waiting for your turn. Oh no, not me. I remember years ago with my cousin. He called me up and he was like, hey, man, we got a girl coming over. She about to suck hour did? I said?
Speaker 2: Hour?
Speaker 1: Hour?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: How many is hour? Six? Guys here? I'm like it's man, you need to come over. I'm like, no, brouh hour? Oh you are? Or h oh you are? I mean you know what I'm saying. Which hour are we talking about? Like in an hour? Were up? No, damn, I'll be standing in line looking all yeah, like I mean.
Speaker 1: Like and like if you are cool, but like, aren't you gay? Now? Isn't this gay? We are gay now? Isn't everyone gay?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: This is not It's not heterosexual behavior in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I would feel bad, but but that's what it is. Liked you's just waiting their turn fluffing themselves. It's like, oh, man, no, I can't be involved in that. Behave no. Some folks feel good about it, you know.
Speaker 1: I guess so I'll try not to judge them. But I don't think i'll succeed. But I guess we'll wrap it up today.
Speaker 3: I will not unless you be judged or some ship.
Speaker 1: I'm all down for judging. I'm super I think we don't judge enough. I think people have somehow been like lulled out of their ability to spot predators because they are like so committed to this idea they have in their head of like non judgment. I'm like, no, let's judge to everyone. The idea is that we don't judge them. Finally, at the sole level, we don't say you're worth nothing at all to humanity. We just say you're a predator, you're a freak, you're stupid. Those judgments are okay. We should identify reality clearly, we should go back to that. We need more of it. Yeah, that kind of judgment. I think Jesus is down with it. I mean he whipped bankers, all right, so, uh so we'll say goodbye. I'm gonna rip Charlie. I'm gonna say Charlie's at Macroggressions dot Io. I heard that Corey was on the show and it just dropped and that you guys are talking hollow hoax, so that should be spicy. Go check it out. Uh cute Q.
Speaker 3: Four Tuesday Night show time with the Key the Penguin. We'll be reviewing that, and uh this Thursday will be a Halloween special. Halloween special. Lindsay was you you? I know you do your shows, but I was thinking about asking you on one of these. Oh sure, yeah, do a do a like a Halloween special, you know, and we'll just we'll just we'll shoot the ship like this is what it's gonna be. We're gonna talk about horror movies and things of that nature. So we're gonna be kind of shooting the ship on that one. Uh So yeah, that'd be this Thursday, Beyond the Key, nine thirty pm Eastern. So yeah, and Corey'll be there with me and hopefully Lindsay be there.
Speaker 1: That's what we're I'll plan to be there and Corey do you want to yell at people, the yelling uh.
Speaker 3: If I the book Bloodyhistory dot substack.
Speaker 1: There we go, There we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we're in there.
Speaker 1: I'm Lindsay Sharman. You can go to my subsack as well roagueways dot subsack dot com and my site roagueways dot org, where all my things, including my books and my services can be found. We will see you guys next week for Day zero