Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday mugshot.
Speaker 2: Monday. You're with Keishaws to talk about sixty days in. Hey you doing girls, I'm tired. I'm tired from the holidays. Yeah, we went out of town. Just got back.
Speaker 1: So lots of people had comments on me asking you about the green bean castrole and you say that that black people don't eat green bean castrole.
Speaker 2: Lots of people backing up on that. Thank you. You know why, because it's true. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: At Thanksgiving it is not the holiday you want to test out to see if we like it, because.
Speaker 1: No, it is kind of it is kind of gross. The only reason I like it, I think, is because of the crunchy onions on top.
Speaker 2: Just eat the crunchy onions, then I know.
Speaker 1: I do buy them sometimes and just eat them, which is can't be well. I'm ruin it with the green beans, and I think it's got like creama mushroom soup in it. But I never eat the mushrooms, you know, because I hate mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Loves mushrooms. This is one of my top five favorite foods are mushrooms.
Speaker 3: I can eat mushrooms every day. I don't want them cooked. I want them raw.
Speaker 2: So good that makes me sick.
Speaker 1: Do you like raw peppers like red and green peppers, yellow peppers?
Speaker 3: I think they're okay. I could do without the mushroom. That is like the Earth's meat right there.
Speaker 1: That is the grossest thing you've ever said, and you've said some gross things.
Speaker 3: I love them oysters and blue cheese, man, blue cheese.
Speaker 2: Yes, oysters, Nope.
Speaker 3: So I'll eat I'll even eat them smoked out of a can.
Speaker 2: This is listen.
Speaker 1: We can't start this off with me feeling like I'm gonna barf, So let's okay, Okay, I will say, if you're watching it on video, I do have a visitor, and it's violent. Look at her, come by your baby.
Speaker 2: Look and she's over there minding her own red business. Look at her. And Mary Payne just won't let her be all. She just won't let her be No, she's so cute. She's like minded my own red business over here. And you know, well, I don't know you and I were just talking about your dog having separation anxiety. So yeah, Dinna was at the beach and now she's gone. And when Anna leaves, then Violet is very sweet and loving too. David and I, No, Sack's not stocky.
Speaker 3: So he just turned one on Thanksgiving. He absolutely hates my mom. Like what, Wow, he's a good judge of character.
Speaker 2: That's not true. So like she called.
Speaker 3: Me, She goes, I'm glad you're home. She goes, your dog will let me take him out. I even put meat on top of his crate. He wouldn't come out. She goes, I left out the room and came back the meat was gone. I'm like, well, he ain't crazy, but he does not like her. He goes, it's a full protective mode of me. He growls at her, barks at her. He wants nothing to do with her. Period and godhamad if I'm in the room as she comes in the room now, So I can't stay gone longer than three days, which I was used to that because Sushi would start to get really depressed.
Speaker 2: If I was gone longer than three days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would mope, he'd stop eating, or they would have.
Speaker 2: To hand eat feed him his food. So it's like three four days max.
Speaker 3: And now he tears up my sock, tears up my pillows when I'm gone now, and it just dawned on me.
Speaker 2: I'm like acceparation anxiety. He doesn't do that when I'm home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to put all your pillows up on the high shelf in the closet.
Speaker 3: The last time we were in Vegas, he destroyed two of my decorative pillows, say destroyed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It was so socky. Yeah, it's not how we act. You don't.
Speaker 3: Guys don't know. I me and my decorative pillows. I'm funny about.
Speaker 2: Them, Like, h I love that.
Speaker 1: I sent you one that one time that and I took a picture of in somebody's house she was dog sitting and it was like and I was like, I think it's fake. Yeah, I think I think it's fake. And I think I found it like a sheen or something for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you has showed me that. You showed me like the real one and how much it.
Speaker 2: Costs and then like the she and version. Yeah look the same.
Speaker 1: This is what Violet has decided to do now because she's mad because nobody's paying attention to her. So if you're watching a video, she's now having a fit. She's going to kick all those fellows off the bed.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, go downstairs. If you want attention. Okay, Dad's downstairs. Go find dad, Go find dad. Okay, it's not about you, This is about prisoners. She's like no, okay, So now she's gonna go.
Speaker 1: She's gonna go elseairs Now, okay, she realized I wasn't gonna be petting her or rubbing her or trying to figure out why she's been looking her foot for three days.
Speaker 2: Go on, Violet, you got it, Go girl, go go go. You got it, you got it? Oh you did it? Okay, y'all. This time a year can be fun, but.
Speaker 1: It can also be tough because the holidays are getting near and they're supposed to feel joyful, but for many, they bring stress around food and weight and body image.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: I've been looking for a dress toward or a Christmas party, and it can be rough out there, like will this looks good on me?
Speaker 2: Will this look bad on me?
Speaker 1: And there's all this talk around weight loss medications, and you know that could feel overwhelming to know what's best for you, And that's why HERS is here to support your journey so you can feel your best. Hers is transforming women's health care by providing access to weight loss treatment plans.
Speaker 2: For rebudget.
Speaker 1: They connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine what's best for you, and if you're prescribed, you get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss program, complete with ongoing care check in, dosage and medication adjustments, and access to twenty four to seven online support at no additional costs.
Speaker 2: There are no hidden fees, no membership fees.
Speaker 1: Hers will put you and your health goals first, with real medical providers, making sure you have what you need to get results, all from the comfort of your couch. So if you've been struggling with your weight loss journey, it's time to find the best option.
Speaker 2: That works for you through Hers.
Speaker 1: So whether you want to lose weight, growth, thicker, fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety, Hers has you covered. Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O r H E R S dot com slash pink shade for Hers dot com slash pink Shade.
Speaker 2: Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere.
Speaker 1: Compounded drug products are not approved or value waited for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription required see website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchased. All right, guys, So that was dog corner with repinnication. So we're sixty days in season four, episode eight, See Nothing, Say Nothing. Okay, we're gonna start with Nate, Allen and Andrew in the five hundred and so this was confusing to me. So we see two guys studying by the doors, and I guess they're going between the five hundred and the six hundred.
Speaker 2: But a black screen of death says a.
Speaker 1: Trustee transforms marijuana into zose six hundred foreign inmate, So I guess it's a five hundred guy putting something under the door.
Speaker 2: It was confusing.
Speaker 1: And then later you see him like doing something in his sock and he said it was in total.
Speaker 2: I was confused.
Speaker 3: Well, it was really confusing because we never saw any drug usage in the six hundred paw. We only saw it in a five hundred pod. Because god forbid, if they were.
Speaker 2: Smoking a weed over there with fucking Matt Oh my gosh and TBO and this would have been so bad. That's what they need too.
Speaker 3: This might have been a good thing right there, and they're messing it up. They both need it.
Speaker 1: So we see Nate on the phone in the five hundred, and so then the dude in the six hundred calls Desmond over now there for some reason, calling Desmond also, they're calling him BG.
Speaker 3: You know, I have come to realize that when you're in prison, you have to have at least forty five nicknames.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just have to. You cannot. I don't know if it's the safe for the white guys, because I haven't heard any of the nicknames for the white guys. With the blind guys, they've had like five. It's like, who who wait? I thought it was Desmond. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a dude in the six hundred calls Desmond on the five hundred over to the wall and he says, he just sent me the weed. Do you want some? It does It's like hell yeah, hell yeah. So the talking head and Nate goes. I was shocked, you know, to see how the weed gets into jail, it's so easy. And to see Desmond do it is disheartening because it worries me he'll slip back into the life that got him in here. But I got to try to get a better understanding of what other contraband is coming in and how it's getting.
Speaker 2: In, because that is why they are there right to do these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the talking head Alan says, I've Alan the cop says, I've also been keeping my eyes open for contraband. And it's evident if there's a drug problem in here, Like, we can't have warm food, but you can get all the weeds you want.
Speaker 3: You know, that was the best line of the whole episode for me. We can't get warm food, but there's fucking weed in there. Well, you know what I may prefer if I smoke the weed. I'm really not going to care about the temperature of my food.
Speaker 2: After that. You're gonna give me whatever she does, are fine? Yeah she does. Yeah, I'm all sandwiches.
Speaker 1: So Nate and Desmond are in their cell and Desmond is saying he's going to roll it up, and he's like asking Nate like do you want to join me? And all that, and he's like, nah, I don't think I could do that, man, And then talking head Nate goes, I've never done drugs, Like I'm just on the outside, like that's just never been my thing. But I do see this as an opportunity to figure this out. So he's talking to Desmond and he goes, I don't understand, Like, how could you smoke weed? This been in somebody's butthole? And he goes, why do you think it's in the butthole? He goes, how else do you get it in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was almost shocked when he said that, like what are you talking about buttholes and what?
Speaker 1: And he goes, you tape it up in here and he points to something up in here and Nate goes, I don't get that cause when I came in the prison, I had to shower, So how would you hide it?
Speaker 3: So as the episodes go on and you can really tell it from the women's gil, Yes, there seems to be a little bit of difference in between the treatment of the races.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've noticed that or not.
Speaker 1: So you're saying Nate had to shower in front of everybody, but Desmond didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so if you think about some of the privileges that some of the girls get versus you know, the ones that are getting called cracker, like, yeah, that took a little bit of difference between the treatment of the races that I've noticed.
Speaker 2: I think, if you're white, it ain't white, it ain't right. And this kind of situation, I think they can treat it poorly. Okay, I think, well, you know that's my observation.
Speaker 1: So then we see one guy who's a trustee slip a lighter out of his shoe, put it in a paper, and slip that under the door. And how I rewound that because I was like, yeah, so he's got a piece of paper and he puts it in front of his shoe so you couldn't see whatever he pulled out of his shoe, because I guess he knows the cameras can see him.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone. I don't think anyone's watching the cameras. No, no, no, no, nobody's I think they could have done this ship right out in the open. They could have been lit it up right in the middle. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Nate tells us, I mean, this is crazy because it costs a lot to rent a lighter. To rent a lighter for a couple of hours, it's going to cost four items. And I love how they just say four items because what we have all known. It's like it's like Ramen is more than kool aid or whatever because of all the things you can make. But he's just saying four items so wonderful.
Speaker 3: So I guess it could be like four bags ramen or bag of chips or soap for kool aids.
Speaker 2: Four items, you know. I guess it just depends on what you want. I guess, Nate goes.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's gonna cost you at least four items to rent a lighter for a couple of hours, so it takes a lot to go into this, like yeah, So then we see Desmond lighting up in the cell with Nate. He's going, oh, Nate, I feel good, and the talking head Nick, yeah, I mean I wish she could have just like waited. So let me get out of there, because if we get caught and it's in my cell, we're gonna be in a forty eight hour lockdown, like and I don't want that, Like, I don't have anything to do with this. And he says a guard walks through about once an hour. So the guy's plan to smoke the minute the guards leave, So right at ten is smoking time? So is this ten am or ten pm?
Speaker 3: Thinking I would want it to be pm personally, but I'm thinking it's am, because surely at ten pm they don't walk through and then come back here at eleven and say it's lockdown.
Speaker 2: Surely at ten pm is lockdown. I would think ten am is pretty early to be getting high. But I mean, what is time when you're in jail. I don't think that's the difference. Right at ten is smoking time. A bunch of them go into one cell and they're all taking off their shirts, but they're not like throwing them out or anything. So I was like, if you're smoking and you've got your shirts, your shirts are still in the room. If you're trying to it's still gonna smell like it. We're gonna smell. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they also take off the shirts of the smoke and they're talking head to Alan Goes. They're up there having a big Snoop Dogg toak party and you can see all the smoke coming out, and not once did an officer come into the door.
Speaker 2: That is crazy behavior to me, because I tell you what.
Speaker 3: We were traveling and I had my window down for a second and a big eighteen wheeler passed by me and I.
Speaker 2: Can smell his weed yep.
Speaker 3: So you cannot tell me that the CEOs are not smelling this weed.
Speaker 2: That's just no way.
Speaker 1: There are certain spots that you drive and your windows, my windows will be up and we drive it and in that neighborhood or on that certain stretch of you know whatever, you're like, you can smell it. It's always in the same spot, so you know, it's always coming from the same house.
Speaker 2: Going to that same section of roads. So they definitely can smell it. And then god forbid if you get hydro, like I don't know what that means. It is like a.
Speaker 3: Higher strain of marijuana, and it literally smells like two spunks. Fuck fucking that's how bad. I kid you, not like, no, thank you, Like it's strong. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Alan says, you know, no officers came in and.
Speaker 2: He goes, you know, you see stuff like that as.
Speaker 1: An officer, like it's heartbreaking, Like they're not doing their jobs.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So Pancho is Alan's roommate, and he's saying, like, I didn't keep the door closed, man, I didn't want to. They're trying to get me to go in. I don't want to, which is interesting, right, because.
Speaker 2: Is very interesting.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm actually just trying to do the right thing in here, right, Okay, good job, good job, Pancho.
Speaker 2: And Alan goes, how did they even get that lighter?
Speaker 1: And Pancho goes, they get it from the trustees, you know, and he's like the dude with the dreads, the dude with the dreads, so like they all know who it is, it is what trustee can get it for them, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, God, you can't even trust the trustees, man, No no, no, no no no no no, no, no no crazy no no no. Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, now we're going to go over to Andrew Matt's son Black Screen of Death. Timothy, his roommate with the ears, is getting released. And Andrew's like it's crazy because like he did drive me nuts, but I'm gonna pray for him, like I'm gonna miss I'm gonna miss that little fellof.
Speaker 2: But he's getting released, like he's getting right out in present. Yeah, and that needs all the prayers that he can get.
Speaker 1: I know, because remember he had his mom was in the hospital, and his wife might have been sick and you know, just a lot of stiff.
Speaker 3: Maybe whenever Andrew gets out, he'll like send him a speaking spell because he still needs a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of.
Speaker 2: A speaking spell Keisha. Oh my god, Oh my god. Okay, bless him.
Speaker 1: So in the talking Head, Andrew goes, you know, Timothy, he looks ragged. Okay, he's covered in tattoos. But that guy, he's got a good heart. And I've really learned in here not to judge someone's external appearance.
Speaker 3: Andrew says, like they were all trying to do to you, right right, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Then talking to timmany, Timothy goes, you know, I could tell Andrew he's actually a really good guy. He looked at me like a little brother, and I really appreciated that he's he's a good guy, even though I did like spread the removes gay.
Speaker 2: You know it was gay. Yeah, forget that hard Yeah, you know that's not important. He's nice.
Speaker 1: So Andrew goes, Now, I'm anxious about getting a new cell mate, and it's nice to be alone in.
Speaker 2: Here for a little bit. But he gets a new guy.
Speaker 1: It's Kendrick. Now, Kendrick was a black guy with dreads. But I don't think he's the trustee with the weed. No, I don't think so either, because he's new.
Speaker 2: He's new. No, I think he's new. Yeah, Kendrick seems lovely.
Speaker 1: He's like, hey man, how are you. How's it going? What are you in here? How long you've been in here?
Speaker 2: Is this place a shithole or what?
Speaker 1: They seem like they're getting along, and he says, how is it in here? And Andrew goes, ah, people fight in here, but mostly it's gang related. And Kendrick goes, oh, really like blood's fighting bloods. Andrew goes, yeah, we've had that, and Kendrick goes, yeah, I'm affiliated. And they're like, oh great, great, don't tell Matt, don't tell me.
Speaker 2: It's a full blow cardiacs there, my son, my son.
Speaker 1: And Kendrick goes, well, I'm affiliated, and he goes, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't let anything like that, you know, come into the prison.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's hope at least don't let it come into the cell. I mean, whatever you do out there, just don't bring it inside the cell with me.
Speaker 1: And Andrew goes, I do worry about anything going on over in the six hundred with the bloods flowing under the door, because now I've got one of the cell with me. And then there you see him laying there like doing like good night, John Boy, good night Mary Ellen. You're like they're like the door's closed. You hear him just chatting, and he goes, you have any kids? And Andrew goes, no, I don't have any kids. He says, do you have any kids? Andrew goes, and Kendrick goes, yeah, I got two or three and just two or three.
Speaker 3: So with this last roommate, he had to help him learn how to read. With his new cellmate, he's gonna have to get to avacates and teach him how to fucking count two or three?
Speaker 2: Like is there one on the way? What do you mean that third one? You're not sure? Like are you waiting on the paternity tests to come in? Like what what? What is the or three? That was funny, Yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 1: All right, Now we're gonna go over to Jacqueline, Stephanie and Angela and the iPod the South Annex, and so we open with swollen her giant underwear.
Speaker 3: It's just that it is literally an afterbirth diaper that she has off so bad and big.
Speaker 2: It's like a onesie. It's like a onesie. Yeah, It's just like a one piece connected to the big ass shirt. So she's just walking around, you.
Speaker 3: Guys have if you're just listening, you have to go and google someone actually d I mean it's like, can you take a screenshot of sowls? Like, no, but I'll do a Google search real quick, and there she is.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, you won't find her in her underwear, but you will find a picture of Swollo And.
Speaker 1: I hope you didn't find any spoilers. Did you find any spoilers?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good, okay, because we got that one and I don't want anymore. And that was a huge one. It was horrible, like whoever did that? We didn't want it? Isn't it? Kimberly, No, we told Kimberly. Kimberly is like, what, that's right, You're right, she don't remember who that was. And I still have hope it's not true, but I saw it. It's true. I hope it's not true, but like maybe they got it confused confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna tell you what swol was saying. Okay, she says, are.
Speaker 2: You gonna talk like her?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try not to because I don't think that would be good for me. But she says, I'm gonna get her she says that hole should have stayed in her place. Uh, like like Pooh's gonna stay in her place. And she says Pooh, but I think she means Pool, but maybe the pool's nickname is Pooh, because then Pool get beat.
Speaker 2: Up by that other girl a couple episodes back. Yeah, I remember that, but she said, Okay, Pooh. I think she's got no front taste so she can't. Maybe the l just doesn't come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she says, so, like like Poo's gonna stay in her place. She got her ass motherfucking whooped for being to somebody else's business. Now that cracker should have stayed in her own motherfucking place. Bitch, you better have your shoes laced up tomorrow. You better hope I go to prison tonight.
Speaker 2: Straight up.
Speaker 3: The only whole Jacqueline has is to run, because we know Swoll can't run. But then she's got all her minions that'll do the running for her. Poor a little small Jacqueline tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scary talking head.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline goes, I feel very threatened right now, and then we see Swell they have to come out for like count check or whatever, and Swells.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, because she's giving her the crazy eyes. She's got kind of like Uncle Rookas' eyes. I don't know if you ever watched uh, who was the nighbor cartoon the Boondogs?
Speaker 3: Uh, Uncle Rucas has crazy He's got this one even just kind of pops out a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's totally how Swoll looks. It's okay, it was. It was scary. Yeah, she gives you.
Speaker 1: I stood up for Stephanie, and I put a target on my own back by trying to be a friend Talkinghe had Stephanie, who has become the biggest asshole on the planet.
Speaker 2: Like, has there ever anybody worse than our television? And we watched a lot of assholes on TV. She's in the top five of assholes. She is awful.
Speaker 1: And Stephanie goes, you know, Jacqueline stood up to Swoll and now somebody's gonna get hurt. It's either going to be me or Jacqueline. But somebody's gonna get hurt. And if in prison you get involved with something that's got nothing to do with you, you made a target of yourself. So I have to separate myself from her immediately. Yeah, I'm gonna throw her under the bus. I don't have anybody's back in here.
Speaker 2: She was helping you. She was helping you, and now you're like, I don't care. I don't give a fuck. I throw he under the bus. She's horrible. She's a horrible She has said a word. She has said.
Speaker 3: Hayswalled it was a misunderstanding. She's not even trying to comfort Jacqueline. She is separating herself from Jaqueline, like Jaqueline has the plague.
Speaker 2: It's like, I can't be seen by her. I don't want to be by her.
Speaker 3: She is she has to have been this horrible in the real world, but it just was down deep. Yeah, And it's like Jill has been therapeutic for her. So if the worst version of herself is coming.
Speaker 1: Out right now, it's almost like we should go back and watch that first episode to see what we could find out about her that we've forgotten because it's only made so sweet and innocent. She seems so like, Oh, here's the bad neighborhood over here, but I live over here. In this night, I'm gonna go to the chili's with my mom. Yeah, and now she's just like awful. She was.
Speaker 2: She was like a cartoon mouse with glasses on. Yeah, that was Stephanie. And now I don't know. She's like Jerry's cousin with the muscles from Tom and Jerry like she's all big and bad now Jerry's cousin. Wow, so many references today. Okay.
Speaker 1: So then we hear Swall yelling in the room at Stephanie and she's like, you let that cracker tell you what to do, and I'm gonna beat her ass straight up. I'm going out of here with the bang.
Speaker 2: And she is just oh and.
Speaker 1: Stephanie is just sitting on her bed like okay, well that's fine. Who wants anybody want to braid my hair?
Speaker 2: Look at her? Yeah, yeah, I'm surprised she's not selling tickets.
Speaker 3: So play some bets on how bad Swell is gonna is she gonna kill her?
Speaker 2: She just gonna kick her ass.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's I feel so bad for Jackal. She has feels so long, I know.
Speaker 1: So then we hear so okay, now okay, now we see Amani. So Amani is upstairs in Angela's pod and she's like, you know, swollen them are planned to jump Jackie today and they're talking head Angela goes, I'm not gonna let them jump her, Like, what are you talking about? No, that can't happen. The talking head Amani says, here's the thing about Swoll, she's too old to antagonize people. Hey are you this old and this fat and you want to antagonize people?
Speaker 2: Okay, I take it back.
Speaker 3: That was the best line of the episode. What Alice says number two.
Speaker 2: Those as is so funny.
Speaker 1: She said, I know the only time Swol would do it would be in the shower because she doesn't want to get put in a lockdown.
Speaker 2: So we did actually see where the shower was on this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like they are able to go and like stand behind that wall and they go behind the curtain and I don't I guess they go one at a time.
Speaker 2: So id how dirty that curtain is? Oh yeah, oh that's the first thing I thought was that has to be disgusting.
Speaker 1: You gotta be like dodging it while you're shower and say yeah, I'll touch you.
Speaker 2: So the producer says okay.
Speaker 1: So the producer comes into the cell and says, Jackie, so what's going on?
Speaker 2: And what of her cellmates? Who has like red hair?
Speaker 1: Who seems you older whose name they never gave us, says you should not be scared of anybody in this sail. I promise you, I'm not gonna let anybody touch you. I'm not scared of anybody in here. No one's gonna put their hands on you. They'll have to go through me, which was really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but is it true? You know, you never know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to find out personally if this person is gonna be down for me or not.
Speaker 1: And they're all and the other sells like, don't worry, Jackie, I'll go take a shower with you, Like, don't worry, it's okay.
Speaker 2: You know there are roommates that wanted to see her boobs too, Well, that's okay. They just wanted to be working with you know, right, if you're gonna protect me, here you go. I mean, get a peek, get a pill too. I mean, I'm sure protection.
Speaker 1: So in the talking Head, Angela goes, if this goes down, like what I'm hearing, we're all gonna be fighting. And in talking Head, Amani goes, you know, Stephanie started all this, but then she threw her friend Jackie under the bus, So now they're.
Speaker 2: Being like trying to figure it out. Stephanie's an asshole.
Speaker 3: Yep, finally they're seeing it like we've seen it since episode two.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so Stephanie goes, look, the focus is.
Speaker 2: Off of me. So I don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna keep my distance from Jackie because the focus is off of me.
Speaker 2: So that's all I care about.
Speaker 3: But to me, I think it once she beats some Jackie, the focus is gonna be back on me.
Speaker 2: So I don't think she's playing this game as well as she thinks she.
Speaker 1: No, I don't either, and she's gonna be like I didn't want to do with Jackie said, but she told me you guys were bullying me, and.
Speaker 2: So I just whip. I mean, it's going to be like that.
Speaker 1: So the CEO's are opening the doors and we see Swoll getting ready for the show, and she's telling the CEO I'm gonna beat her ass over there, I'm gonna beat her ass, and the CEO goes, don't do that, and she goes, no, yeah, Becky with the good hair over there, I'm gonna beat her ass.
Speaker 2: The die goes, I'll Swoll, all right. I mean this person is threatening physical harm to someone else. Now you lie Jackie up for like saying ten words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's someone threat Here we go again, the difference in how people are treated.
Speaker 1: All should have been on lockdown for saying that shit. Yeah, and they but they think Swallow is just a hoot. And then Jackie is like a menace. And but Jackie literally was like, why can't we have paintings up on our wall to make our space look better?
Speaker 3: You know, the guy's swollen, her big as drawl, so you know, threatening to beat this girl up, and I think she.
Speaker 2: Will, yeah, oh definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in the talking head, Jackie's crying and she goes, all of this is gonna escalate into a huge fight, you know, between a lot of people, and I'm gonna have to do what I have to do. So she gets on the phone, she calls Justin and she goes, it's time for me to come home. There's a whole entire pot of people about to fight, and I gotta get the fuck out of here. Like, and it's all because you know, this is swollen versus people taking it for me and I'm gonna and I get her point was like I can do something to to take although if they all had all got in their mind that they're gonna fight, then they're gonna fight even if Jackean's gone. So we see Swoll looking at her like crazy again, and she walks around and pits her arms up on her head to show the distress signal.
Speaker 2: So they pull her out. But you got to go back to the phone, call Mary Pain. Okay, what else? Her husband does not want her to come home. He was like, I thank you sixty more days and you I think you can do another sixty fifty nine at the least. Come on now, Well, his girlfriend's over in the bed. She on her way home? Is she coming home? Like Keen is not?
Speaker 3: He's like, I mean everyone gets beat up in a lifetime.
Speaker 2: You can take it. Like, yes, he does not want her home. She did say she does. Do you want me to get my ass beat?
Speaker 1: And he's like, I guess, not, I guess, So they pull her out. In the talking head, she says, I have been bullied and ridiculed and put on lockdown and thrown around like a rag doll while other people in here do whatever the fuck they please. It's true, so I want out, She says. You know I can't allow all these women to stand up for me and fight. They're already in trouble and some of them are innocent, and depending on how bad the fight is, you could get additional time. And I'm not going to allow these ladies who have families to get additional time added when it's something that I can control, because that would be unethical. And she says, my time here has come to an end, so black screen of death. For safety reasons, she's been moved to a lockdown unit overnight. So I'm sure they came in and said, like, we're putting her in lockdown because we've heard there's going to be a.
Speaker 2: Fight with her. Yeah, Now what we need to know is.
Speaker 1: This, what did they tell the officers y when someone needs to leave production, does production go out and say, we're understanding through this inmate that there's a huge fight about to happen, so us the officers need to protect her or how do they get her put into lockdown if the officers don't know you know what I mean? The officers definitely don't know she's special because they've treated her terribly.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, I just assume Day would tell her, Hey, she's being released. But we also heard that there's shit that's about to go down. So since she's getting ready to be released, let's just put her in this holding seal or whatever till tomorrow.
Speaker 1: But like it would have to be from the sheriff down to test she's being released, because nobody else.
Speaker 2: Knows but the sheriff. Right, Oh no, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: So we see Jacqueline talking through the wall to production and saying, you know, honestly, I just feel sad because I didn't get to say goodbye to everybody.
Speaker 2: Like that makes me sad.
Speaker 1: So then we see a CEO coming in to her pod with the female inmate, who I guess is on cleanup duty, and they take all Jackie's and they go to Jackie's leaving she's going to intake, So I don't know if that means they think she's going to intake to go to prison or prison. Yeah, And Jackie's crying and she's saying, I felt awful that I'm leaving. I felt awful that I'm leaving my friends here. And I hope the girls know I wasn't there to snitch on them. I was there to stand up for them because they need a voice, you know, not swall but everybody.
Speaker 2: Else, everyone else but swollen and her paper.
Speaker 1: So all the women are wondering, God, I wonder where she went, like what happened? And they're all like, this sucks for her, like we feel bad for Jackie, and right, and the talking head Angela goes, this really sucks. It really sucks that she felt she had to leave because a lot of people had her back.
Speaker 2: Right, And I don't think she felt like it though.
Speaker 1: I think she felt like it, but she felt like, now I'm going to have twenty people on each side fighting because wohle versus me and yeah, yeah, Silva talking head Stephanie goes. You know, Jackie, she just dug her hole deeper than she could get out of. She must have been scared for her life, like she left because she couldn't handle it.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 1: I couldn't care less. One day you could be a memory and the next day your history. To me, I don't care. And at the end of the day, I'd be so happy to know that I finished the whole sixty days and she went home and I didn't.
Speaker 2: That would really make me feel great.
Speaker 3: God, I've never wanted to wanted to see a person get beat up so bad in my life?
Speaker 1: Why is she such an asshole, specifically to Jackie.
Speaker 2: I don't know, she.
Speaker 3: Really really jellousy thing or or or what. I don't know, but she and she's had a heart on for her since day one.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: So talking to Jephany's just a fucking weirdo maybe, but talking to her, Jacqueline goes, I do think Stephanie intentionally made me the target of Swol.
Speaker 3: Thank god, you finally see that Stephanie is a horrible human being. But it took you, like, I don't know, almost losing your life, yeah, to figure it out.
Speaker 1: She goes, she's going to be left to the wool, but she'll have to figure it out without me. And I think she used me to gain respect and that was good. Yep. So then we see Stephanie getting into the shower and her hair looks really short, so everything she's good. They've they've taken her extensions from her and they haven't rebraided her hair. Yeah, and the talking she goes, you know, at the end of the day, I was the one stuck in the pod with Swoll.
Speaker 2: So if something was gonna happen, well, okay, you might find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So now we go over to Angela, so angelaie. The production goes into their room and they have all these orange peels. It's like they get the orange peels, they dry them out, and then they wrap it, get toilet paper to smoke it, and they say, it's like a cigarette.
Speaker 2: I didn't get it either.
Speaker 3: I didn't get that at all. It looks like fucking popa read they're smoking, like I don't. I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Is it like, you know, in high.
Speaker 1: School we spoke clove cigarettes? You know, does that come from.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: And they just would just to smoke an orange out of toilet paper.
Speaker 2: I don't actually imagine your lungs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my lungs are already delicate, like no, thank you, nous pass here.
Speaker 1: So it's like a cigarette, they say. And then of course we see you know, in prison it's illegal to smoke anything anything. Yeah, and Angela goes, oh my god, the smoking that was like happiness, so happy.
Speaker 3: The girls don't even need the weed. How would they react if they had the weed in there?
Speaker 2: She was like, it was just like so great.
Speaker 1: And then we see Amani and another and may both have their faces painted like cats.
Speaker 2: Why it was so random. It's just like, is it Halloween in there?
Speaker 1: Like did they fall asleep and they lost Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't know, but they're kiddy cats.
Speaker 1: It was funny and and they're going, oh my god, like you can smell the smoke through the events, like one person smokes and the other person waves it. I'm like, you know, that's not getting rid of the smoke, it's just dissipating it.
Speaker 2: And it's it's so funny to see them flipping out.
Speaker 3: I mean, it probably smells like centrist in their room where you've got the eyes over there with a full blown you can't even see there's so much fucking smoke in the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the girls are just worried about.
Speaker 1: An orange and they're like doing this and the other ones are waving and then and they're waving, and the guys are just like having like in the words of Alan, a full Snoop.
Speaker 2: Dogg Togue party. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So an officer comes up and so they've they've thrown and hidden everything around and the officer comes up and tells them, all right, everybody step out of the room.
Speaker 2: We're gonna figure this out. Right and face the wall.
Speaker 1: So they come out and they're all facing the wall and they're like laughing and talking to each other, and the officers they're high. Yeah, it's almost like they were highly Yeah. And the officer's like, I could smell it. And they're like, we're gonna find that lighter. And they're like, oh, because they can't find it. And they said, we know that Q has the lighter. She went down to the other room, which is pretty smart. Yeah, So Angela goes. You know, it's like a real family. I see nothing, I say nothing. I protect my family.
Speaker 2: And she goes.
Speaker 1: And the longer I stay in here, the more I feel like an inmate. Because she's got a girlfriend, she's got smoking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's really thriving, and unlike Stephanie, she's likable.
Speaker 2: Correct, and everybody likes her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone likes her, and they're a little bit scared of her because she's got like muscles and shit like that.
Speaker 1: No true Stephanie can only offer up her hair. And that was three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: That's and that is all she had, and it's it's gone. Take it for a scout. Let's go to Matt, Johnny and Emmanuel in the six hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we see some guys joking around with t Bow playing cards, and Matt is talking to himself and his cell that he's going this place is a cast of characters, disgusting yet compelling. I hate everyone and I love everyone.
Speaker 2: And then he says, just word salad. It's just word salad.
Speaker 1: He goes, Yes, this scenario is calculated to bring out the worst in me, and as of late with Tbow, it's just not good for me because if I continue, I know what will happen, and I don't want to be put in a position.
Speaker 2: Well, I will.
Speaker 1: Really do something on camera that I am capable of doing. And if I get in a fight, then my son becomes a target because they know he's my son, and I promise that will happen. I'm an un untenable situation. How could I do that to my son?
Speaker 2: Oh? It takes my breath away. Then we see him in his cell. Cha cha, cha, cha cha. Always watch out. He's got to keep those skills up. Mary Payne, you know what I mean. There could be a sign language fight out there ready away. So stupid, it's so stupid. And here's the thing. All of the scenarios he's talking about.
Speaker 3: He's creating inside of his own head. Timo's not even paying attention to this guy.
Speaker 2: Timo is not plotting to beat him up. He's not at all Like Temo doesn't even fucking look at this guy in his greasy hair. Like no, everything he is creating inside of his own head.
Speaker 3: That I mean, Timo's loud, he's obnoxious, but ignore him.
Speaker 2: Johnny doesn't have a problem to ignore him. Uh huh h it is hilarious.
Speaker 1: He was in there, whd jo Jah doing his moves and he's talking to himself again again.
Speaker 2: He goes, I'm the man in the saddle. I'm an alpha. Watch out, watch out. You know, I have a feeling Matt is like my mom. Like when he comes off from rook he watches Bonanza. Uh fucking the West. I feel like watching a lonesome dove. Let's watch that. Just like all this, He's so unnecessary, he is so ridiculous. So he really is.
Speaker 1: Johnny says this is now a separate subject. Johnny goes, I don't know something's going on with Boucie, but who knows. He was slamming the hell out of the phone the other day and the talking head Emanuel goes, you know, I was hoping to outburst, but uh, make them maybe seem like one of them. And it worked. Now everybody was asking me, are you okay? Are you good?
Speaker 2: And now everyone's leaving me alone.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a target on my back anymore, but I'm going to keep vigilant.
Speaker 2: Okay, they think you're crazy, because I think you're nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And in the talking head, Johnny goes for Boucie to act that way. Maybe he was trying to show some dominance, but I don't know, Man, I get so agitated with Butchie talking about how he lived in the ghetto.
Speaker 2: No he didn't, He has no idea.
Speaker 1: Johnny's like, there's nothing hood about him at all.
Speaker 2: Nothing. The most hood thing he did was slam that damn phone. That's right. And then he remember he went to like punch the wall, but he was like, it was like you pew peu peo pew. Yeah, Johnny goes, he's just fake, fake, fake, fake fake. Yeah, it's so obvious.
Speaker 1: So now we see Matt and Johnny together sitting down to eat, and Johnny sees a bag of clothes on the table and he just puts it on the floor because he's sitting there to eat, and a guy named Tata comes up. I was like, oh, how dare you that's my sister's grandmother named Tate.
Speaker 2: Oh. Tat comes up and says, who knocked my shit on the ground? Bro? And Matt goes, I don't know. I didn't do it. He goes, well, you're the only one here because Johnny's like gotten up. Yeah, Matt.
Speaker 1: And Matt goes, don't you come at me like that. Don't you ever come at me like that again. I didn't touch that bag. You don't accuse me of anything.
Speaker 2: Wow, you would think someone had just accused him of murder. I mean. So Tata goes over and tells TiVo, like, what the fuck with this guy? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Then we see some guys talking through the door, and Matt goes, I've figured it out.
Speaker 2: They're going to target my son. They're going to target Andrew. They're not what they are dealing drugs over there. They're not thinking about Andrew at all.
Speaker 3: Like like I said before, he's creating everything that he is half a crazy person.
Speaker 2: I'm convinced of it.
Speaker 1: He goes, you know, I feel I'm a target in here, and and they're gonna have to get rid of this gang in here. And if not, I'm going to tap. I'm going to tap. Yeah, just tap, just just put us all out of our misery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just tap. So he's in a cell telling Johnny, I'm so worried about my son. The talking head Johnny like the best experience from uh Andrew. Ever, he's I might be gay thing over there. He literally is not thinking about his dad at all.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't think about him. So he's telling Johnny, I'm so worried about my son. And the talking head Johnny goes, you know, this is every day this is every day in the streets, but has never been exposed to it. It's too much for Johnny's like, nobody is thinking about your son. No, Johnny's like, this is everyday life. You're making such a spectacle out of everything. You're drawing so much attention to yourself. Yes, and you see Johnny has We don't even have a storyline for Johnny because he has just stayed under the radar and he's just staying out.
Speaker 3: He's actually doing what he's supposed to do. Whereas this method actor over here is just every goddamn scene that we see him in.
Speaker 2: I know, I just thow.
Speaker 1: So Matt goes, if t BO goes, I stay. It's as simple of that. And if somebody does doesn't move him out, I.
Speaker 2: Tap eye tap. Okay, here's the thing. Here's the thing, descertment like hell gets moved.
Speaker 1: But all those other people that are in there are getting good information with this t bow and the bloods and everything, so they're not they don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: You know, he has not gathered any information to report back to No.
Speaker 1: None, no to the producers, none at all.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So now it's like the next day or whatever. Timo is walking around talking about like, no, you owe me three things, oh you do whatever? You know, he's doing his bullying thing, and then Matt goes to talking to him, is like why is he still here? Why is he still with us? Why is the jail letting Tiva run a look like he has. If somebody doesn't move him out, I may have to beat the living tar out of him.
Speaker 2: Okay, so two things are not gonna happen. You're not gonna think.
Speaker 3: That he's gonna be moved, and you sure, tell her not gonna beat the tar out of anything, but maybe that mattress in your fucking room.
Speaker 2: That's it. Oh my god, people wouldn't laugh at Matt if Matt tried to run up on him.
Speaker 1: It's I'm sorry, I'm just I'm sending a text to Kimberly to let her know I'm running late for our okay, for our next event. Okay, so you're almost done. So it's hilarious. So he goes, I'm gonna beat the living tar out of him, Like, well, you against twelve Blood gang members.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's really gonna have great.
Speaker 1: I came here to make a difference in people's lives. There's just too much drama here. So he's telling Johnny, I don't want to I don't want to have to hurt him. I don't want to have to hurt him. I came here to help people. But somehow it's gotten turned around. He starts crying, crying, He starts crying. And here's the unfortunate thing.
Speaker 3: He can't even use his greasy ass hair to drive it to you because it's so fucking greasy.
Speaker 1: Johnny goes, it's okay, and I'm like, okay, yeah, and the talking Eddie goes. You know, you could tell Matt this strong guy, but this is too much for him, Like he shouldn't.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't. This is not making it too much for him. Yeah, maybe start a reading program. I don't know. I'm sure there's some guys over there who would fucking love that. But no, you're like, you're fucking part of the cartel.
Speaker 3: And he's got a EBow all the time to see what his next move is got.
Speaker 2: It's just it's ridiculous at this point. It's not for him to go, but he won't go. He's not gonna go.
Speaker 1: Well, we see another day now, it seems because Matt's hair seems a little bit cleaner, and he's put it in kind of like a low bun.
Speaker 3: And when you say a little bit cleaner, like the smallest speck.
Speaker 1: Of clean he definitely he washed it, but I don't know how much soap he used.
Speaker 2: No soap was used. He just ran out underneath the water.
Speaker 1: And he's saying, I pride myself and being able to think and assess situations, but this is not one. My son is in mortal threat because of me. Okay, my son is in mortal threat. Because of me. That is not proper English, sir.
Speaker 2: Well, half the stuff he says isn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, he thinks again, he thinks he's using these big words. At least a manual uses big words and they make sense, you know.
Speaker 2: Because he's educated.
Speaker 3: I think Matt thinks that he's still talking to the members of the Mormon tavernac choir over here. It's like, no, you're actually on television sounding this stupid really.
Speaker 2: So talking to her Johnny goes.
Speaker 1: Matt says he's worried about Andrew getting jumped, and I feel bad for him because I would never let my son do this.
Speaker 2: But you know, or I pick the pick a different son.
Speaker 1: Now, when they're showing this scene, I know you didn't see this, and I don't know if I took a screenshot of it. There was a guy, okay, whose face was so beat up. There was a guy he was just let me see if I can find it. He was just sitting there and his face was so so beat up.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be able to find it.
Speaker 1: I know I took a screenshot, and I can't even tell if this was a screen eacht.
Speaker 2: That I what's the funniest part is that You know, I didn't notice it.
Speaker 1: No, this is sument and Jenny, that's a different one.
Speaker 2: It was. It was wild.
Speaker 1: The guy was sitting there and literally had cut and blood all over his face. Yeah, he's just talking to his friends like, hey, it seemed to be that guy, the white the goof and guy and that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seemed to be all the swelling and stuff. You can see it now, Yeah, okay, that's what it seemed to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Matt says, I would take t bow out then I would have hell to.
Speaker 2: Pay, So I gotta go.
Speaker 1: We see him put his hands doing the distress signal, and it says Matt gives the distress signal for the third time since entering the program, just such shade. He tells what he goes, and he sits in the production thing. He goes, being in the pod has become a mortal threat to my son, and I worry that my reaction to violence will be to act in kind. Nobody's trying to put any violence on you.
Speaker 2: Not even a little bit. I mean he's not even been threatened, nor has his son.
Speaker 1: He says, I want Andrew to be safe, so I'm gonna follow my sword, and uh, you know, I'm conflicted because I know how much Andrew wants me here, but I'm doing this for him. You know, saying goodbye to Andrew will be the most devastating moment of my life, really, my whole life.
Speaker 3: He's not dead, he's out in the casket, and you're saying goodbye to him, like you're not even gonna be.
Speaker 2: Able to say goodbye to you because Andrew's gonna stay. What are you talking about? An idiot? Like it just doesn't make sense at all, all right, So next time on we see Bouccie Emmanuel yelling at the CEO say what makes you think you're better than me?
Speaker 1: And the CEO says, I'm better than you because I'm out because I'm not in jail. I'm not in jail, you dummy. And then Johnny says Bouccie, he's just always making a whole big scene, right yep. Poor Johnny's like, why am I in here with Matt?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 3: Can I please get sent over to another pod? Because this is utterly ridiculous in here?
Speaker 2: It's too much. It is super Johnny, Poor Johnny.
Speaker 1: And we see Emmanuel going, don't judge me, just because I'm black, and even the.
Speaker 2: Black people are judging you in there because you're at that a goddamn fool.
Speaker 1: The black officers like, do you see that we're also black? Okay, back to Matt being dramatic, choosing to leave your son in jail in Fulton County.
Speaker 2: That's trauma, that's trauma.
Speaker 3: He acts like they're in a cell together, like you have no idea what's going on over there?
Speaker 2: With none none. It's good. He's having a good time. He accepting over there than he does at home with Matt.
Speaker 1: He seems to people how to read. He's got his blood as a cell maid.
Speaker 2: He's thriving, going to be teaching them different languages. He's gonna be teaching Matt to his new cell mat. I mean, yeah, kind of going on over there. Yeah, well, education educational center going over there.
Speaker 1: Class starts at nine am, so exactly. Then we see him talking to Andrew through the wall. I guess he's telling him he's gonna go. And then we see another party up and popping in the girl's dorm just pa then and they're talking head Angelae says, I'm drunk and I'm drugged, and I'm like, holy crap, and in a sense, I'm betraying everyone inside of that facility by doing this. But then we see Angela and Gabrielle making out at the party.
Speaker 2: Why everybody cheers?
Speaker 3: I feel like they could go do that in a shower. Why does it have to be like in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't know that with that shower curtain of what you're doing in there, girls, I don't think the Seals will give a fuck what else they might. No, they probably don't. I don't think they probably like Angela. She seems cool. Yeah, let her slide, literally, let her slide.
Speaker 1: It's interesting though, because several people have written me to say that if any of these people in the sixty days in program do something that is illegal, then they will catch a charge and be in jail for real. So if Angela is gonna get caught drinking and doing drugs, then she is gonna catch a charge and be there for real.
Speaker 2: I think she's okay with being there for real. Well, as long as Gabrielle's there, she's good to go. Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be separated at some point because they're just in jail. Yeah, Gabrielle's gonna go to prison. Yeah, yeah, then what.
Speaker 2: I don't know? Then what God bless well.
Speaker 1: I am getting more and more excited for this to end, so we can see, like how they do like a tell all reunion and we can.
Speaker 2: You're sure they do that though, yes, several people talk. You're positive they do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, people say that they send them all down at the end and they're able to say if they've spoken to those people on the inside and if they have the updates.
Speaker 2: I'm like, where is swol You know? Well, I think we all know where Swul is. I don't know where swoll is.
Speaker 1: Fole is freaking have it in a lady's prison somewhere or run in the joint.
Speaker 3: Swol is either in prison or she's signing up for my six hundred pound life, one or the other.
Speaker 2: That's where Swollen is. No where. You're so wrong for that Gisha, that is well. I want her to get help, do you? Yes?
Speaker 3: When my fat ass was real fat, I needed help and they rolled me right.
Speaker 2: On and next to that surgery room? Is it? That's all this swallowed? So angry? Say her ankle's hurt. I think she's angry.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have any teeth, and probably her whole family has abandoned her because she acts like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's gonna get by and get a new family, you know what I mean. There's a world of wonder out there. Then if you get your own show, you might get new teeth too.
Speaker 2: This is Slatin Sisters. There's hope, oh Keisha.
Speaker 1: One of them got one of them got been by Campbell and the Campbell another one got arrested for nef.
Speaker 2: Now they're both out.
Speaker 3: They just had a wedding, one of us got new teeth, one of us got a new husband. It just all works out.
Speaker 2: Did the one that needed the new teeth with the one tooth? Did she get a new teeth? Yes? Thank god.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm gonna need to go look up a picture because I was upset looking at her. I was upset with her turkey gobbler and upset with her one ch epics.
Speaker 2: Yes she got that.
Speaker 3: I keep telling you you were her but not watching the weight loss stories.
Speaker 2: Yes they're trashy, disgusting at times, but it makes me sad. That makes me sad.
Speaker 3: I love going through the struggle because I well, you've never been really fat, So you don't understand the struggle.
Speaker 2: To me, it's personal, it's close to the heart. I know, I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been I've been kind of fat.
Speaker 2: You know, problem was kind of fat. No, don't say it because if people will be dming us.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I mean for or four I've been. I've been thirty five pounds overweight. Hell, thank you COVID.
Speaker 2: You know yeah, I was almost four hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Well, we've discussed that. It's so hard for me to believe. You've even showed me pictures and I'm like, that's not how I she weigh look out great, you looked.
Speaker 3: The funniest thing is my brother's fiance when we call them fat Kisha pictures and I'll send her one. She's like, no, Like one time she was in shock and I saw the look of shock on her face. She's like, there's no way, im it was ways that was me. Yeah, it is shocking. It is shocking.
Speaker 1: Speaking of everybody needs to be following Keisha over on social media. She does a lot of like fun posts about how to dress over forty and so she's like this is some she this is from Amazon, and I was very upset the other day with your posts saying that you don't ever wear socks and did you see what I wrote?
Speaker 2: I saw a lot of people. Someone goes this is just another part of Keisha's lure. So many questions came in to me, I do not own a pair of socks.
Speaker 1: Do you ever wear like tights, like if you had to wear with the dress?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that, okay, but not socks.
Speaker 1: But you will be like tights all the way up to the waist, but not socks just on the feet.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I listen, and I can't breathe. I mean I sleep in socks. I've been on socks.
Speaker 2: I would not be Yeah, I can't sleep with pants on.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'll have on a full blown pajama set as soon as it's time for me to like lay it down for the.
Speaker 2: Night, those pants and I don't care how cold it is, you do it.
Speaker 1: I do that sometimes too, though. If I'm going to sleep, I'll put but I'll put on like little shorts to sleep in instead of pants.
Speaker 2: Because either listen, everybody's got their thing and I have a lot. Everybody. Make sure you're following both of us.
Speaker 1: Please On social Media, the Liberda Wakisha and Pink Shade Pod and a free and nice thing you can do for any podcast you love. This one Kisha's any podcast you love, especially at the holiday season. Just you know you want to give a little gift for free, just give a five star review over on Apple, Robbie's Spotify, wherever you listen. It's always appreciated and that helps other people find us.
Speaker 2: And we'll be back.
Speaker 1: Next week and don't forget guys, Keisha and I over on the ten dollars level of Pink Shade Prime. We are covering a rewatch of Welcome to Plathfill and people are very happy that you figured out how awful those people are with episode one.
Speaker 2: They didn't do a good job of trying to hide it. Yeah. Yeah, they just get so much worse. It just gets so much worse. So we're covering that. We're covering that, and.
Speaker 1: Also this week will be the Seeking Sister Wife finale, covering that with Kimberly and as a lot of marriage.
Speaker 2: Apparently I need to watch that because people were like, I can't believe you don't watch this show? Can you show? I'm like, I've never watched an episode they're like, you need to watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, yeah, you gotta start from the beginning. A lot of Maryfield news coming out. Kimberly and I will be discussing, and of course tomorrow Kimberly and I will be doing the part four of the TLC Happily Ever After Reunion, Thanks the Lord, Part four and it's done, and this week I'm popping Bravo. I have Brian Boylan. So that's it, everybody, And I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Yes, and everybody start decorating for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I haven't started getting now. I haven't started. I haven't been home yet. I'm panicked. I'm panicked. I gotta get home. I gotta get me done.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it, everybody, Bye bye,