Speaker 1: If I walk into my practice after being suspended because you don't want to trade me because you're pat Riley, and then the first thing you say to me is like, heyo, somebody named Hayden high Smith is gonna be starting over you now and you're gonna be coming off the bench. I would turn around and walk out that gym the exact same way. Do you know who you're talking to? A Like, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Whatever y'all want to do, y'all gonna do it.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna tell the dude that you wanted me to have followed me around for the last fourteenth for the last fourteen weeks, knowing what I've been going through and you want and now you're gonna tell me that he's starting over me because of what you can't tell me. I'm leaving spending in definitely whatever. Nigga, I don't care.
Speaker 3: But nigga question suspensions like like Thanos and Gun at this point, bro Man like suspension.
Speaker 1: B Me, Tyler Hero and Duncan Robinson went to two NBA finals because of my leadership, because my attitude that God is here. It's my attitude that's just like yours. Pat, Like if you this is why you got me. But you think you're gonna play chicken with me? Dog Like, listen, I'm about to hit a Rachel Nicholas and we're gonna figure out, uh you know, we gonna do another little little interview. I'm like, listen, man, I'm just not happy, you know, like I didn't have to, like what are we doing? Pat, Pat don't want to lose. He don't he don't want to lose. No player, man, But I understand, Pat, But.
Speaker 2: It's on you.
Speaker 1: Man, somebody, somebody gotta give, something gotta give, and I don't think it's gonna be Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 2: I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with you not paying me, dog like you like I've been listen, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: I will until I get out here. I will go anywhere but Memphis specific.
Speaker 3: I will go anywhere to.
Speaker 1: Be Wayian is in Memphis right like. I don't deal with that right now. I mean, listen, like jopping around, dunking on people.
Speaker 2: Young no no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Jiving around. I don't think you know that Dylan Brooks is gone yet. I mean I think if you knew, that he'd be like any team.
Speaker 2: Man sometimes.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I just wanted to make sure that sounds working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy, Yeah, but I hear y'all crystal clear. Ye, but shut ship tuned up like a cat. That's all Graham got.
Speaker 5: The rapper, the rapper at You know nothing about.
Speaker 3: The rap with a rapper.
Speaker 6: Man, you feel me, kick push your soul in the mike, you feel me. I don't know nothing about that, nothing about that. That was that That was the first kick push. That's where Loup got that John from, you feel me, That's where you got that from. For me, I didn't know that fact where you're.
Speaker 4: Talking about Yeah here yeah, man, here on the enemies.
Speaker 5: Man, we give you, We give you facts like you know what I'm saying, Snapple facts like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because guarantee none of us are going to try to sue lift oh Man.
Speaker 2: Show like shorty, this is a sorrn to.
Speaker 1: Like like I gotta like with all due respect like it was my key of soul.
Speaker 2: Is not gonna be able to.
Speaker 1: Like did you hit the like you know that's a comfort button underneath that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That probably would have been a little You know what I mean? We can was?
Speaker 4: She said? My best friend got a car just like this.
Speaker 3: It's the same, the same one.
Speaker 4: What makes you what makes you think I can't fit?
Speaker 3: Well? First of all, you're breathing too heavy, gonna start there in the Second of all, your friend lied to you because you can't even fit in the front seat. What the fuck you thing you're gonna say? The back seat for? What are we doing it while you waste my time?
Speaker 1: I just got these shocks, man, Like my little Toyota camera is not gonna be able even I put the seat all the way back, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Where am I supposed to drive to get this? This is a stick shift? Man? What do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: Like? Like, girl, I wouldn't even share elevated with you. Want you think I'm gonna share my.
Speaker 4: Car with you?
Speaker 2: Got these breaks?
Speaker 3: Breaks you about to you? These are these seeks the other you're about to make him? Ship?
Speaker 2: Need we need a ridge line for this? But we need Oh.
Speaker 5: My god, you you were cold blood.
Speaker 3: I'm going to hell at this point, so I'm just saying fuck it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you two are definitely going to.
Speaker 3: Hell, And luckily we don't have to worry about getting to monetized because they extended the minutes to four minutes. So I just dropped the first f four minutes after the top of the obum.
Speaker 2: No, actually, but act you have an I want to say about that Jimmy Butler stuff.
Speaker 4: I definitely messed that up.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna hear it.
Speaker 4: I definitely messed out on enough.
Speaker 2: I think they got a lot of other things that we're worried about right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, yeah, it's more important stuff to worry about, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's definitely more important stuff to worry about out here in the world to day. You feel me, then then us dropping the F bombs on YouTube? Don't demonetize some real players. You feel me, encourage some real players. You feel me from the Himalayas to do what they talking about You feel me do what they did ye talking about you?
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, cool.
Speaker 1: It's never a bad time for pay Pride sees the bath Hall of Famer legend.
Speaker 5: Yo, you got a movie, got a movie.
Speaker 4: He got a movie. It's called for Leo. You got a movie.
Speaker 5: But what all right, man, We're not gonna get too much into it. I'm gonna hit this, but google that requid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, talking about let's get it so.
Speaker 3: Sell them.
Speaker 2: That's how they said, YO wished to give me some chicken.
Speaker 4: If you ain't knowing love to listen.
Speaker 8: Listen Alabama Barker, Oh are a theme song?
Speaker 3: Maybe you want some chicken?
Speaker 4: Alabama Barker, don't start her. Hit her in the parking lot, made her never mind?
Speaker 3: I made her.
Speaker 4: Don't want to say the next word. So how is everyone doing?
Speaker 3: I mean today we're good because we got jobs, well, powers to the poop. When I broke.
Speaker 4: Power to the people.
Speaker 3: They can call us many things, but they can never call us broke or fat. Yeah you can.
Speaker 4: You can call me late to dinner.
Speaker 3: M hmm you can't.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, I've been mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Oh you're your protein and you want it? Went from it went from my my screen to your screen.
Speaker 2: Man. You this, but.
Speaker 3: Damn I got you. Just remind me. I gotta go buy some more.
Speaker 9: That was it there, Trail mixed nigga, nah bro just straight up granola nigga.
Speaker 2: Like, no nigga, not gnola with the gun stuff. Niggas just you got a bird man?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you know what I greatly apologize. We're going to be here for a second anyways, guys, I am going to uh refresh this jump because I keep freezing.
Speaker 10: I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Or well in the meantime. People with jobs, people without jobs.
Speaker 2: Blue Birds, Cardinals.
Speaker 3: People with jobs, people with our jobs, Big mass Chisel in the building. Your boy Gress is always in the building while we're waiting on Graham and Big Bendo slide through. We are here and we will appreciate you guys for joining for another addition of the Pumpkin Podcasts episode three forty two, allegedly damn man, Yeah, I've only been here like ten A lot.
Speaker 2: Man is here for these.
Speaker 3: You start hearing the fourth voice, But yeah, man, we got a lot to talk about as we wait on the other people to go through. You gotta the predicting of the royal rumble, got uh ricochet and swerve killing on Dynamite on a somewhat eventful uneventful Dynamite. But with the people in the chat, with the people who joining us listening to wherever you listen to your podcast, Yo, we got a lot to talk about this week. We got a lot, but don't got a lot. It's it's it's mad confusing. I don't know how to explain it. But hey, we are improvising like we always do. Hopefully you guys are enjoying your Thursday evening and uh, hey, mandro we.
Speaker 2: Do something like that those music, Hey the way to you know what I mean? My boy?
Speaker 3: What you talking about? Are you talking about fat to Jacob Fox music?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the flames like let's hell, a medicine dog.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna hold you. If it was anybody but Jacob to that theme song, will be asked.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, what I'm saying. You can't call somebody else, but he can beat you up, so.
Speaker 3: He'll kill me. Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Squad? How you dog?
Speaker 4: You said?
Speaker 3: How am I doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, it's my af's day, so it was my calm before the chaos of doing more bullshit. It's week but you know, and speaking of chaos, are you excited for the Royal Rome this weekend? Because you know it's the time you will be predicting ship and get it wrong or they predicted and call it predictable. You know how it goes.
Speaker 1: I knew remember, remember remember the thing the show niggas Like I knew that nigga was gonna be there, nigga Like.
Speaker 2: I knew that nigga was gonna be there. And see, man, listen, man, this is why I'm a podcast. Man, I'm from New York.
Speaker 3: Or they'll put out a report and say, uh yeah, so plans change sometimes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes in life, plans change and I don't have uh, let me tell you I'm going malfunction.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, we uh outside of that. Yeah, it was cool, like if anything y'all want to talk, you want to talk about from raw because your boy.
Speaker 4: Was there, No man.
Speaker 3: Was it was free. It was free free of charge on my end, shout out to my boy b K. But yeah, hey we should let the booker man back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it back on track.
Speaker 1: Bro, we're being provided for like twelve years about everything.
Speaker 2: Already, the whole podcast is over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just didn't like.
Speaker 2: Dang. Well, we got predictions, we got this, we got this.
Speaker 10: How it was wrong?
Speaker 2: All right? Goodbye, y'all.
Speaker 4: My shit's still tripping.
Speaker 3: Bo. We can hear you without chopping up though, So that's that's the plus mmm because usually when the video is horrible, the audio is horrible. Your audio sounds great.
Speaker 5: Well, hey fuck it let's go ahead and get it started, all right, Ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jabs, middle class, supper class, high class, all that, cats, snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people. That's workers with We present to you another episode of the Public Enemy's podcast. My name is Graham. Oh my god, Graham. Sometimes I make her say that, when she says, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I'd be like, oh my god, what bitch, oh my god, what?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? What?
Speaker 5: Anyway, So hopefully you guys go well this week. Great Thursday. I'm here with my guys, guys talking ship. Apparently they've already gone through the whole docket.
Speaker 4: So at the Enemy's P three on all social media platform.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for tuning in, stay tapped in, stay tuned, and stay dangerous until next week. Signing off, This has been great for Gresh, Forsel, for Ben.
Speaker 4: I have no idea where he is.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it anyways, Let's go ahead and get into the ship.
Speaker 4: Gresh, how you doing man outside?
Speaker 3: Do you happen to edit like ten minutes of this episode to go away so that can sink? Yeah, I'm good. I'm good man. How about you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: It was like an eight thing.
Speaker 3: Half already chaotic. I should rename this entire that's the name of this episode so far.
Speaker 5: It's chaos, all right, So we'll just go ahead and put that into private chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the name suggestion.
Speaker 5: You feel, I mean, if something else comes up, go ahead and switch gears. But heh, I'll put that one in the private chat for for right now.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Gisele's here.
Speaker 5: You guys already know that because apparently the episode's over. This is like the episode after the episode.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: Uh man, I'm chilling, you know what I mean. Breathing. That's all that matters here, That's all that matters. Yeah, Chap, I'm stay that way, That's all that matters.
Speaker 4: You know what, You're right about that, You're right about that, You're right about that.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, unfortunately that status is on the line here this evening.
Speaker 4: We will get to world Rumble predictions in I don't know about an hour.
Speaker 5: So let's let's let's talk about some ship until then. All right, let's talk about some ship until then? All right, Where do I want to go first? Where do I want to go?
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 5: Like I said last week, I'm not giving you guys any more league way on picking.
Speaker 4: And choosing first topic of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, we don't want to on another two and a half half hour episode, you know what?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was a little upset at you, brother about that this week. I ain't gonna lie to you said two fucking hours? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Bro? What think?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Didn't stay too, didn't stay dangerous about? All right? Now, let's get into some wrestling talk.
Speaker 5: Why don't we let's get into some some wrestling talk.
Speaker 3: I thought I had a bell.
Speaker 4: I thought I had a ding ding dang.
Speaker 3: I don't have one of those.
Speaker 4: The following for one fall, that's what I was looking for.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I ain't heard that nigga voice in a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, And there's a reason why. There's a real reason why you feel me. But I do want to start off by saluting you feel me, one of my goats.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 2: How too?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 5: You're talking about it my book you I'm talking about it my book. We talking about my story, not yours.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 5: This is my novel You feel me? Top two in my book Sting You feel me? My dude dropped the little news nugget on his Instagram. You feel me last week, we was gone by the time I seen this and peat this. But anyways, here's the information that you need to know. Twenty twenty five is going to be the last year the sting is going to be appearing in the war paint. So anybody that wants to book him for any type of conventions, any you feel me, autograph signings, you don't talk about one offs for you feel me, commercials and whatnot.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 5: Make sure y'all stay tapped in and you feel me down. My man's up, You feel me? Had him checks ready, you feel me? Because it's over with after this you're talking about, it's over with, my guy.
Speaker 2: The price is up too. The price is up. I mean the price is double too.
Speaker 3: Be ready to pay it like like it's the WCW. Just come to alant of one one time because I'm not going anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Come to the cow Palace. Then come to the cow Palace.
Speaker 5: Speaking of the price going up though, speaking of the price going up.
Speaker 4: If y'all don't know, now, you know.
Speaker 5: Big E is going to be actually you know what today the show stars Disney plus your friendly neighborhood spider man, you feel me.
Speaker 4: I don't know what voice he is.
Speaker 5: I couldn't find anything on that to keep it a bean you feel me, So that hasn't been revealed yet, so I don't know if he's in the first episode, or the third episode or the ninth episode. But regardless, he did actually have an interview where he said.
Speaker 4: Where's that?
Speaker 3: That word?
Speaker 5: This is with esp and he says, I want to keep doing this work. It takes my love for storytelling and transfers it to another medium. It uses so much of the same creative muscle. I am a capable performer because of the w W E. I plan to do this as long as they'll allow me. So the show has already been renewed for seasons two and three. During the interview with ESPN, of course, Biggie didn't explain or share any details on his character. He said that he couldn't do so at that time, but he's already started work on season two, so he's in the mix. So salute to salute to the guy I'm talking about. That's that's actually pretty fucking dope. I'm not even gonna lie to you, Yes.
Speaker 2: Boy, it's over and a new girlfriend. Nigga, listen, I'm winning.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, me a new hairline.
Speaker 11: Man, it's true, it's true.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 4: We don't gotta you tell me.
Speaker 5: It's just one of those sorry, yeah, apologize, pop should apologize.
Speaker 4: Burst y'all see that Chloe Bailey clip.
Speaker 3: But somebody in.
Speaker 5: The chat said, like that horse looks relaxed, or like the horse the horse looks deep in thought or something like that.
Speaker 4: She was on TikTok and she's like, what what horse? Who's the horse? Baby? It ain't me let me hear you.
Speaker 10: Nay.
Speaker 4: She was like.
Speaker 5: Somebody else in the chat was like, the horse is behind you, and she leaned back and she had a horse statue like on the ledge, like like just a big horse.
Speaker 4: Hate. Anyways, that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: She was my bad.
Speaker 5: Likely possibly whatever she was smoking her it might have been ship.
Speaker 4: I ain't online. Do you feel me speaking of some good shit?
Speaker 5: FSW Future Stars of Wrestling out there in Vegas actually just recently announced that they are going to be doing a Chris Bay benefit show that is going to be on Sunday, March twenty third, So make sure you stay tapped.
Speaker 4: In stay tuned in for more information on that.
Speaker 5: We don't necessarily have any health updates at this moment on Chris Bay, but all I would say is just continue to keep them in your prayers. Donate to the GoFundMe if you can, and of course save the date March twenty third, Sunday for the Chris Bae benefit show for SF the FSW.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I got a little tongue tied there. My bad word word word word. Now that was a little bit somber.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. My bad, My bad.
Speaker 5: I apologize, you know what I'm saying. Let's switch gears a little bit and go you feel me? That was like some Dark Side of the Ring shit a little bit?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Let's just go ahead and talk about that season six Dark Side of the Ring that's coming up. Vice just announced that I believe this starts in March. Somebody get the date for me if you can. I don't have the date that this is starting, but Season six Dark Side.
Speaker 4: Of the Ring right back in action.
Speaker 5: It looks like they have ten episodes lined up for this season, including Hell in a Cell, Big Van Vader, Tony Atlas, Ludwig Borga, Billy Jack Haynes, Hot Stuff, Eddie Gilbert, Superstar, Billy Graham, Daphne the Original Chic, and Mohammed Hassan.
Speaker 3: It will be March twenty fifth, likely around ten maybe on the last year. Last season was like ten, so after NXT if it's on.
Speaker 5: Tuesdays, okay, well yeah, make sure y'all stay tapped in and stay on the lookout for for Dark Side of the Ring season six.
Speaker 4: If that's your thing.
Speaker 5: You feel me like, I continue to feel like, damn, they're running out of material. But then every season and they announced, like what the next episodees are gonna be about, I'll be like, damn, I don't even think about that, Like.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean a little bit? Who is thinking about Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: What one thing I can respect about them is they they've balanced it because some of it be a little lighter than most. Because I can already tell you that Daphne one's gonna be it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Cry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that Daphne one is gonna be tough to get through the Tony Atlas one. Are they gonna talk about his love and affection for shoes?
Speaker 3: She can't even say feet shoes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shoes, shoes because they always have shoes on. They never got it's never toes or nothing like that. It's like they just always. He just like choose feet and women.
Speaker 3: He liked the big boot move a lot, taking it in wrestling at this point, Yeah, asked a motherfucker that's.
Speaker 4: Jane Jas like, oh you do an abandon.
Speaker 5: Absolutely sorry, just hey, man, just go ahead and scrap in.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be a crazy episode episode. Yes, yes, indeed, yes, and did so.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you if you are watching live on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, whatever the case may be. If you're listening on Spotify, Apple, Uh, turn it down a little bit because your kids don't need to hear this one.
Speaker 4: All right? Cool? So where are we at?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Where where should we go? Where should we move things along?
Speaker 5: Uh? Let's go ahead and move things along to All Eving Wrestling. And I only want to talk about the elite shit in aw Okay.
Speaker 4: Just the elite.
Speaker 3: We got five minutes for you, just like three minutes.
Speaker 5: So with that said, Uh, salute to Tony Storm Timeless.
Speaker 4: Tony Storm is back on Collision.
Speaker 5: Last week, she had an altercation with Mariah May as they went face to face, and Mariah was basically like, you ain't shit. You ain't never been shit, You ain't never gonna be shit. You always been shit. You feel me and that's just what it is. And Tony was like, what makes you think that I forgot to you forgot.
Speaker 2: That you ship?
Speaker 4: Anyways? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Regardless, she said, Yo, I'm back, bitch. This is a performance of a lifetime. You thought I was Tony Storm the rock star.
Speaker 4: Nah nah no, no, no, no, no, nah nah.
Speaker 5: I'm still timeless. You feel me because that's I mean, that's timeless you're talking about. So with that said, I'm back in the building.
Speaker 4: You feel me. Took off all of her You feel me? Had this little ism on.
Speaker 5: You feel me if you're watching the visual you're talking about, And yeah, it was when I said, I only want to talk about the elite ship Elite milk, Tony Storm.
Speaker 4: They owned the lit.
Speaker 10: You feel me.
Speaker 3: Like like like like think it than a bag of potatoes.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter.
Speaker 5: That exactly that's why you feel me. So yeah, Mariah made Tony Storm. Mariah cut the little promo and said, Tony ain't ship, Tony ain't never gonna be shipped, like she basically cut the same promo on Collision and Dynamite. She was like, she she's not even real like I don't know why, Like I killed this bitch.
Speaker 4: She ain't never been shipped. She wasn't ship in Japan. She wasn't Inx coach once.
Speaker 2: Shit, here you feel me.
Speaker 4: She can't touch me. I'm not realistic, bitch that y'all ever seen you feel me?
Speaker 10: And I'm.
Speaker 4: Ever She definitely did.
Speaker 5: She was like trying to look evil and like sexy when she like posed with the belt, like had like one eye out.
Speaker 3: You feel.
Speaker 5: Looking evil exactly at the same time, like don't do this, don't don't.
Speaker 4: Don't do this on my television screen.
Speaker 5: White woman, all right, god damn it, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Stop that right now? All right? Like all right.
Speaker 4: Now, I relaxed.
Speaker 1: To be yourself to fight her again, Like yo, that's gangster, like my Girts performance is. I had to be my other self so I could get back to be my regular self so I could fight you.
Speaker 2: It's like John ru doing these songs with himself tape.
Speaker 3: This will be hilarious, And she doing all this talking just to.
Speaker 4: Lose really suck.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know They said that there was gonna be more uh more.
Speaker 5: Like old school movie like concepts and ship placed into like Tony and Mariah's storyline, or maybe tony storyline is going forward.
Speaker 4: R J City is working on that.
Speaker 5: He's doing a lot of the booking that that that helps with this this whole ordeal here switching gears to another ordeal.
Speaker 4: Wow, Uh Mandy Rose, was.
Speaker 5: That Vaughn speaking of Uh yeah, no, Na.
Speaker 3: Can't make nothing like.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: That that, like I said on Twitter, that is Caucasian with a ten on Caucasian with was that.
Speaker 4: Was she was?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 4: Was she talking to Mariah? Who is she talking to with?
Speaker 3: Because she's I'm like, we've been hearing that for almost a decade now, and.
Speaker 4: You're my guy. You feel me. I'm gonna tell you just like I tell these guys, just like I tell c J.
Speaker 5: Mostly this lane, this, this is the lane that we're in right here, all right, this play right here?
Speaker 4: You feel me right here, let's stay here.
Speaker 3: We're only sticking with one blonde at a time.
Speaker 4: We'll get to that. You feel me.
Speaker 5: Listen, white white, depending on what day of the week, and many's tan, I can't tell.
Speaker 4: So there's that.
Speaker 2: We just we just we just got that.
Speaker 4: You know what, I got a great idea. I got a great idea.
Speaker 5: You've been talking a lot about white women, elite white women.
Speaker 4: You know who like white women?
Speaker 5: Rickonshet answered, they both like.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about transitions.
Speaker 5: Here's the deal, man, this is like my favorite feud in aw right now because this it makes sense.
Speaker 4: It's like, you feel me. You like stab a nigga? Yeah, we got bee forever. You feel me? Just you know what that's about. You feel mean.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that you have at stabbed a nigga or that you've been stabbed.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that on record at all. I'm just sho, but.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, yeah, I can't confirm nor deny that. But what I'm just what I'm saying is that's one of those situations where it's like, bro, like I'm never letting this go. You feel I mean, and that's what this be feels like. It feels like I'm never.
Speaker 4: Going to let this go. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 5: The road the is gonna catch the rodent is what Swerve said. You feel me in basically, if you saw that image that I just pulled up there. It seemed as if he caught him. This was just after Swerve and ar Fox. Excuse me, not Swerve in ar Fox. That was last week. But ar Fox actually on this week's Dynamite took on Ricochet in a losing effort. But after the match, uh Swerve attacked Ricochet. He was basically banned from being able to get involved in the match or the scheduled contest between Swerve and Ricochet would be canceled next week.
Speaker 4: And that's in Atlanta, if I'm not mistaken. So, uh yeah, there's that. Why not you went to Raw this week?
Speaker 3: I gotta work.
Speaker 4: There's that? All right? Cool?
Speaker 5: So let me let me, let me let me throw it to you guys. I'm gonna throw it to Gisel, Swerve, Ricochet. Where are we at with this right now?
Speaker 2: I'm look yeah, thum, thumbs up. You know what I'm saying. This is the best Ricochets look in in a minute. I think him coming.
Speaker 1: I think he's just starting to even in the match with ar Fox, like he's you could tell he's trying to be less let's flippy, dude, you know what I mean, and then trying to keep it a little more it's hard to be a bad guy. We're doing flippy du ship, you know what I'm saying, flipping around ship he be four fifty niggas and ship like he went with he went with the recoil, still calling.
Speaker 4: It that he won with the vertigo he did.
Speaker 5: He did a recoil, he did the spirit gun, and then he did the vertigo and.
Speaker 3: That was the three this movement.
Speaker 5: As Yeah, I kind of like the recoil man, Like I don't like the move but I kind of like it today.
Speaker 4: All right, well there's that square ricoget that's next week, man.
Speaker 5: But like I said, this is my favorite rivalry in aw right now, sidebar?
Speaker 4: Why the funck was Hangman looking for Swerve.
Speaker 3: Telling him, I'm sorry, you just want to catch up?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 10: Maybe right?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're thinking?
Speaker 2: I think that Christmas Dale's ship.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, you literally ended my career, no, like we were friends, nigga, Like you literally into my career for what, nigga, Like you just run around here mad for nothing, like you got your Like you literally beat the dude that you was mad at and burn his house down, and you put fitting on his mouth and then hit him in the.
Speaker 2: Head with a chair.
Speaker 1: Why are you so mad still when you're mad enough in your best friend's career. I love your hang man. I think that ship really broke them. But think he was like, oh ship, they apologize to Sweve for burden.
Speaker 2: Hey my bad.
Speaker 5: Man, crazy hey man got real emotions. He's like, like, like a real person, I appreciate person.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite part. And he's like, damn, man, I really haven't.
Speaker 3: That's great, that's great, well man, but I'm actually intrigued on on on the on the this this is pretty much the high of dynamite this week. Was that little segment.
Speaker 5: That whole thing between the swerve Richard, Yeah, pretty much that was the best thing. Knock this nigga, silly blood. I ain't gonna lie to you. You get him bat of their yeah.
Speaker 2: With some gold sisters niggas. That's gotta be like, don't do it.
Speaker 4: So that par right there right like he is being as a shield.
Speaker 5: He was like, bro, like, you're not finna do that little stomp move that you got. No, no, no, no no, I will stab this negro right here in the head seventeen.
Speaker 2: Times before you get up here and then flip out me.
Speaker 4: Just go ahead, try me.
Speaker 5: He literally used him as a shield and backed up all the way up the ramp before he let him go.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, dog like.
Speaker 5: A r F, bro, you gotta shoot him now because like I ain't gonna lie to you, like we.
Speaker 3: Gotta shoot him at this point.
Speaker 4: You gotta shoot him.
Speaker 5: You can't like, ain't no more, ain't ain't a restling match or false count anywhere, no street fight, no nothing that's gonna get it back in blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He was right there all you have to do.
Speaker 4: And then just he lost. He lost, He was exhausted.
Speaker 2: Get kiddinga appedt the same time. Oh man this too? Man, Come on, man, like I just I just you just beat me.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, I beat you? Not fing the kidd with Golden says Nigga think he Nigga Wonker's crazy.
Speaker 5: Elsewhere on Dynamite, Goku and Vegeta try to do their little one two again.
Speaker 4: That didn't work. This is uh you feel me? Of course.
Speaker 5: Osprey and Brian Cage opened up the show. You see one Brian Cage match, You've seen them all. It's an l for the man every time, Like if it's a if, it's a if it's that's crazy. They didn't put two of the niggas that I just like love to talk shit about, Brian Cage and Lance Archer together like.
Speaker 10: They put that together.
Speaker 5: This is this is sunshine on a on a cloudy day.
Speaker 2: You feel me like I love it. And you know it's even more funny, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Even more funny that that that bodyless murder pigeon cost this nigga the match.
Speaker 2: Nigga, he got in the way, like, nigga, you are a liability.
Speaker 1: You got a teamfully listen, man, it's the question. And a team full of liabilities and conflict is not being a liability as much.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 5: So here we are, man with this whole thing and the don Kallis family, uh will Ospray and Kenny Omega. Uh Omega tried to come in and help Ospray after he defeated Brian Cage, and of course the whole family basically jumped both of them and.
Speaker 4: Then they like it was like this extended beat down.
Speaker 5: I don't know why it was so long, but like it was forever, like it took forever.
Speaker 4: They played to Kestra's music like.
Speaker 5: Twice, two, three times and then like they just kept stomping and kicking these niggas. Bro Like, I was like this, that's actually pretty funny, but like, are we done? Like the problem is one you see one beat down, you see them all.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 5: So you see, that's why they was trying to That's why they was trying to DJ Drama don DeMarco that ship you feel me, and bring that ship back?
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 5: They was like, hey, you've seen one, you've seen them all, but guess what bring that?
Speaker 10: We want to say it again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: On the top up just run not like us again and again and again run it back that fuck them up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's hard to sell a beatdown when the nigga that is doing the beatdown just beat you, and the nigga that that's beating them down with you was the reason why you lost.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: A W is going to be.
Speaker 5: On Amazon Prime Video coming to him their pay per view events. Uh so a couple of different outlets as we lead to the pay per views being available.
Speaker 4: On on on Max.
Speaker 5: But it looks like before then as currently there are available on I guess whatever. Your paper view provider is also YouTube, Bleacher Report and then now Prime Video, which I think is really dope. So they continue to expand uh the availability.
Speaker 4: Of their product, so that's really dope.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody done more.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody done more on them Thursday night Prime games than the fucking Jaguars, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true. That's true. Hey, the Jaguars for show. Get all the Prime games on Thursday Night football and all the all the London games.
Speaker 2: In Germany.
Speaker 1: Niggasas everywhere. Nigga, you niggas better get my son this fucking Prime deal.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you niggas owe me watch this six thirty in the morning over here. Nigga crazy, Nigga, I'm waking up like oh shitty. Niggas was playing for an hour and a half. Nigga A right.
Speaker 5: Speaking of wild Ship AW Ricky Starks, as you guys know, recent news reports are saying that he attempted to get his release from AW and was denied by Tony Kahn. But this past weekend he was at h Og for the second week in a row last week in Chicago, this past weekend in New York, and when he came out the crowd started chanting fu TK.
Speaker 4: And raw on Netflix.
Speaker 5: So that was very interesting. I don't got the video clip to show you, guys. I do have another video clip to show you guys in a bit, not this one, but.
Speaker 3: Go search it out. It's pretty interesting, pretty funny. TK, We're on Netflix. Hey go from free network TV to a paywall? Right?
Speaker 2: He does that?
Speaker 4: Can they can? He say? The revolution is now televised.
Speaker 3: Revolution is now streamed?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 4: I guess, so, I guess the last thing that I got on a W here go ahead.
Speaker 3: Did he kills Tony's dog or something? This nigga just don't want this to go.
Speaker 4: Maybe pisteing his weedies. He did something if his house.
Speaker 3: If I ain't got to pay you to just sit on your ass, I will let you go.
Speaker 4: He did something.
Speaker 5: Him and Ray Phoenix, they egg get TP to house. They had to mirror.
Speaker 3: A bitch, look all about mirror. Damn that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Good over it was was held have changed the landscape of a W What they told me.
Speaker 5: Game changer right, literally literally literally game changer, channel changer. I'm out of here speaking of channel changing shit with aw last thing I got here?
Speaker 4: The death writers.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, I know, I know, but they tried to explain the death writers. They did an interview with Renee Pakhett on AW Close Up. It's on YouTube. If you want to sneak it out, go ahead and do that. She speaks to Claudio, Moxley Wheeler, and uh Marina Shafir and also Packed. She speaks to every one of them individually. Actually, you know, she doesn't speak to Mox individually. Claudio is there the whole time her. Yeah, the Claudio and mox conversations are with them together.
Speaker 4: They never anyways.
Speaker 5: So I don't understand still their mission statement because Mox this whole soliloquy about how if you want to see the a W Championship, first of all, you don't deserve to see it. Second of all, is right here. It lives within himself. He said, it's it's he said, it's in his fabric. The a W Championship is within his fabric. He actually said that he is the AW championship.
Speaker 2: Itself, some dog.
Speaker 5: Something that you take pictures, goes with and hold over your head and that that kind of what they do.
Speaker 4: But all right, cool, there's that, Claudio said.
Speaker 5: And I think we talked about this earlier In the group chat, Claudio said, uh that the Death Rids are not there to destroy a w They just want to build a better foundation for the future. As y'all have seen the clips floating around, I want to build a thousand John Moxley's.
Speaker 4: Sure you guys have seen that.
Speaker 3: One is enough? God damn it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So so Claudio wants a better future. Uh, Pack wants to burn everything down, Moxley wants a thousand John Moxley's, Uh, Maria Shaffer just wants to do her job. And Wheeler he found something that he said that Max gave him something to love. So that's that's why his his loyalty is here with the Death Riders.
Speaker 2: So there's that Johan wanna make a thousand King bonds.
Speaker 4: Hopefully that makes sense to you guys.
Speaker 5: That was the breakdown of the Death Riders, Uh, in what two and a half minutes? Hopefully hopefully that made sense to you guys, because I still don't get it.
Speaker 1: Look, and the guy that's these niggas say that all this ship just to need help to beat Jeff Jarrett.
Speaker 2: The you niggas need help to beat Jeff Jared.
Speaker 4: You take this seriously, that's out of here man ended, Jeff Jared.
Speaker 5: Is how old? Fifty seven? Yes, Jeff Jared is fifty seven. That's crazy. So yeah, that's it took three three niggas to beat up elderly man who gets smaller portions at Dennis.
Speaker 4: Crazy. He's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's that. That's what we got on Ali Lee Wrestling. You feel me on Alli Lee Wrestling. The WWE announced the Clash in Paris on August thirty. First, they're going back over there, France.
Speaker 3: And this time I'm singing theah.
Speaker 4: In Paris, Come on wenby Niggas in Paris. That I they could have had a better name for this. I ain't gonna lie to you people.
Speaker 2: Doesn't really seem like, you know, like you put some thought into it, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I guess because they they I guess they want to say clash at the Eiffel Tower classroom power, because I mean the whole nine to eleven things kind of power. Yeah, Clash in the Tower, like what they could have just switched gears off the cold clash theme you feel, I mean, like you didn't have to clash and pair.
Speaker 5: I'll see you at the Clashing pairs, all right, bro, you got it.
Speaker 3: Because not everybody because the promo gotta say street.
Speaker 2: The street of the scene that you could have said, like.
Speaker 4: You know, the clash and petty.
Speaker 3: Don't kill me for class. I don't know you looked at up.
Speaker 5: Well, we go ahead and pull things forward, because what the fuck.
Speaker 4: Clash in paris.
Speaker 2: A goofy movie. Look like a goofy movie. Lego slas.
Speaker 3: That's how they say class in French? How they say.
Speaker 2: Shut shook, shooting pty.
Speaker 3: Sucking py.
Speaker 4: All right? Cool, that's fine. They could have did that. I would have cooked. I wouldn't have took that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 4: It ain't gonna work for me. But I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Blood.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah that sucked, all right? Cool, So but you can do that.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, bro, how you say classing the right way?
Speaker 4: Google trains the right way?
Speaker 2: How you say that the right way?
Speaker 4: I sound dumbest shit?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean speaking of shit that.
Speaker 5: Sounds dumbest shit. Ww LFG Legends and Future Greats.
Speaker 4: That is going to be on A and E. They actually announced I.
Speaker 5: Believe it is March fifteenth. Actually, excuse me, my bad February sixteenth.
Speaker 4: This is the show that is replacing A Level Up.
Speaker 5: It is an American television reality series.
Speaker 4: Is basically like a Let's see.
Speaker 5: The series will involve rising talent competing for a WWE contract. The competitors will be mentored by WWE legends, Triple H, The Undertaker, Sean Michaels, Nicky James, and Booker T. So that's going to be on your aw screens sooner than later. February sixteenth, there's that news note on the WWE side of things. I believe NXT is possibly scheduled to emanate from the theater at Madison Square Garden around March tenth March eleventh, that week that RAW is going to be at MSG as well, So there's that. If you were watching the Pat McAfee show today, you saw Stephanie McMahon appeared and she announced her ESPN original show, which is produced by Peyton Manning and his Omaha Productions, is Stephanie's Places. This is going to be an ESPN Plus original show where she's basically, We're gonna be going around talking to these niggas like she interviewed Stone Cold, she interviewed Charlotte Flair, Cody Rhodes, Ria Ripley, Roman Reigns, and the entire Bloodline. There was a trailer released where she had a few clips from each of these interviews displayed and shown off there, and also the Bloodline, all of them, Everybody Solo's Bloodline two point zero and the Ogs on a Yacht Sammy and Paul Haymon included. They looked like it was a dope shot. You feel me, Alejandro says, they got the y ns on a Yeah, that's exactly what it looked like.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie to you. You feel me?
Speaker 5: So that's coming to ESPN Plus in March. So Salutor Peyton and the team over there. Yes, indeed, Hey, the scripts, Yeah, definitely. Yeah, there's plenty of avenues that they want to be available on you and I'm talking about so what they're doing, that's what they do when you feel me, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 12: Didn't the Stone Cold have a show like this where you're just going around doing bullshit too?
Speaker 10: I feel like you have a show like that on USA Network USA?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, Stone Cold does America or something like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's I was like, I've seen this somewhere.
Speaker 4: Some ship like that. I don't know, what the fuck it was called? Anyways, But I don't know.
Speaker 5: Straight up Steve as straight up Steve Austin, thank you, thank you, because I was.
Speaker 4: I definitely was.
Speaker 3: I saw one episode say I'm good on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now for me?
Speaker 2: Not for me?
Speaker 4: Damn. Ben is popular in the chat right now?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: Y'all, y'all like this guy. You'll like this guy? You like this guy? I guess what geme out of here.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: He's actually a really good friend of mine.
Speaker 5: Andre said that Eagles go to the super Bowl and then said I'll show up when I want.
Speaker 4: I kind of like that energy. I'm not gonna lie to here.
Speaker 12: Yoh, I been happy all week and he said I look like he said. I was, like what, I just did a double shift?
Speaker 10: Know what?
Speaker 2: Grew a beard and a shift?
Speaker 10: You know what? The Eagles.
Speaker 12: I didn't shave an Eagles when I might not shave until the super Bowl?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Don't you got a brush for that soft side?
Speaker 4: Gonna come on the pod with the triple H beer.
Speaker 10: Nah, but I can't do that. I got shipped to do this weekend. I can't do that.
Speaker 5: Well, you ship to do this weekend Triple H has got shipped to do WrestleMania Weekend because he was announced as the first inductee of the twenty twenty five w w E Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: It seems like he's gonna be the headliner too, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just gonna be him.
Speaker 3: What It's just gonna be him, your incarnation haunt On Hurst Hemsley, Triple H.
Speaker 5: I got a serious question to ask you guys, Like, no bullshit, how much Triple H is too much?
Speaker 3: Triple H.
Speaker 2: Getting too much in the video.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, what are we doing?
Speaker 5: Understand I understand that they're saying that this wasn't his decision. If you saw the town hall video the Undertaker and Sean Michaels announced this. Uh, they kind of caught him off guard with the announcement. He said, I'm gonna kill Nick con Uh you feel me.
Speaker 4: And it's just I.
Speaker 5: Just feel like with him being the front facing, you know, cheerleader for this company, like when is enough enough?
Speaker 4: Like we're looking at aw Dynamite and we're.
Speaker 5: Basically asking the same question, right, We're saying, how much Jeff Jarrett, It's too much?
Speaker 4: Jeff Jarrett. So I gotta ask you guys, how much triple H is too much triple H?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Did they have to do this this year, bro.
Speaker 2: The first year in charge?
Speaker 3: Could they catch did it last year the year before that? Because he was retired in that one too?
Speaker 2: But even better they called it a triple edgedir you mean to tell me that the.
Speaker 1: Guy whose whole career had the longest entrance at WrestleMania didn't want this attention, the guy that had to come out both nights to let you motherfuckers know that this is the triple edge era at WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: You mean the nigga that.
Speaker 1: Three weeks ago was standing in the middle of the ring under a curtain and then that ship blew up and it fell down like the Jabawakeings was coming out.
Speaker 13: That man.
Speaker 2: Did not care about this. I'm gonna kills him.
Speaker 3: Niggah, such your bad head ass up.
Speaker 2: I wish you just I wish you was just impression. They're like, yeah, yeah, I did it because I'm in charge. Fuck y'all.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, what what, nigga? Yeah, look at Netflix, Yeah we're here too, what yea? My wife got a new show him out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: On the cover of the w w two. Why not nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm the real Trump chief.
Speaker 10: I'm not against it.
Speaker 12: I'm not against it, like the nigga did numbers back in the day year Like, I get what Graham is saying. The nigga be popping up all the time, But we're trying to feed nostalgia here, Like if they like if somebody like, oh, this nigga Triple A is going the Hall fame. I remember if from back in the day when he was doing X y Z and he was in d X, they might be more have to pull up.
Speaker 4: We don't think they got They don't.
Speaker 5: They don't got forty other people they could put in front of Triple H before they You me like, did it have to be this year?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Like, why it couldn't be next year? Why couldn't be two three years down?
Speaker 5: Line?
Speaker 4: Do they have to keep throwing this nigga in our face?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Do he on.
Speaker 12: If he would have done it on one of them ones, like if it was like last year's WrestleMania or if it's like, uh.
Speaker 5: Like I WrestleMania forty seventy, why can't be WrestleMania forty six?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Why why they don't gotta why they don't gotta you feel me, like a year requirement. You gotta be out the game before you could even be eligible. You feel me like, what the fuck? Like, I'm not saying I'm against it.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that Triple H isn't worthy of the Hall of Fame. All I'm saying is, come on, bro, it's too much, too soon, too much at the same time for me, you feel me. I'm starting to feel like I'm starting to feel like like Jil said, you feel me, yeah, I did this ship on purpose.
Speaker 4: You feel me like I just.
Speaker 5: Like like, I just feel like you want to be there a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm just starting to get that vibe.
Speaker 5: I don't like having that vibe because I like to but.
Speaker 1: He might but he might put an evolution too, Like I'm inducting myself and I'm inducted evolution.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in there too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You can put in an evolution and then you know.
Speaker 2: By himself. You know what I mean? Like, all my niggas is going.
Speaker 1: In now that I'm been yearing in charge on Minnesota because you're gonna let me do what I want to.
Speaker 3: So twenty twenty six is gonna be evolution. Twenty twenty seven gonna be the authority. Twenty twenty eight gonna be James j Security.
Speaker 1: Inductor niggas that I'm gonna have to do the speech for because like I was, so now I'm gonna start inducting, like now road dogs are to get in.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He did get rowdy, remember that, you know what I'm saying, road dog Jesse James, he was singing and ship He's gonna put in Billy gunn by himself and had to do the speech for that. He's coulda been.
Speaker 3: There all right, I'm gonna put in again because he gave him concussion that one time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: It was a good question in the chat. Who who inducts him in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 12: Sean, Yeah, it's gotta be Sean before like if if none of the nasty stuff had happened with Vince, that would have events.
Speaker 10: But yeah, you gotta be Sean.
Speaker 12: At this point it's his wife and dust and it was kind of like, yo, I don't know, be the your girl induct you?
Speaker 4: What about Stephanie?
Speaker 1: That sounds like yeah, that sounds like a sounds like an episode of fucking Seventh Heaven or something like, Oh my god, who want to get to be my best man? Like no, no, And I think I think he's gonna have two niggas. I think he's gonna have to He's gonna have two inductors.
Speaker 10: Like oh this nigga. You tell nigga, you know it's not seven nigga, that's full house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a full house ship. Who am gonna take on? Who am I gonna choose my partner for the man?
Speaker 10: You know, my best man? Is it gonna be Joey? Or is it gonna be is?
Speaker 2: Who's gonna who? Nah? Brod.
Speaker 12: He drove the point home. He's yo this niggas Greek. I was like, we get it, nigga.
Speaker 2: I heard he should be Definitely Do I pick Stephanie? I mean, I'm just like we're married?
Speaker 10: Does okay? That's one too?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 10: Thet he said, when would you bring him in? Is he retired?
Speaker 4: That's not what he said? Is that what he said?
Speaker 2: He said? Reading it's terrible.
Speaker 10: Bring I wouldn't bad, nigga.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have read niggause I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about nigga.
Speaker 10: Nigga, I went to pull I went to look for it and I pulled it up without reading it again. My bad, nigga. That's my nigga. That's my question.
Speaker 12: If when when would you bring him in? If nigga, you talk about something like yo, it's too soon? When when when is the appropriate time? Because he retired, like what three years ago?
Speaker 4: Okay to yeah, hand up, hand up?
Speaker 5: I just said, why the fuck it can't be Russelemania forty five forty six?
Speaker 4: For like why I need a real answer.
Speaker 5: I'm serious though, Like, I'm serious, Why can't it be WrestleMania forty five?
Speaker 4: That's a milestone if it was WrestleMania.
Speaker 12: If it was WrestleMania forty five, y'all would crucifying for doing it on a milestone year. Nigga's like, oh, he waited the big year so he could go in, Like forty one is not special.
Speaker 4: Okay, forty one is not special. After I just did the whole commercial.
Speaker 5: In case you didn't know, WWE is on fire right now, I'm going into the Hall of Fame and I don't know he he ha.
Speaker 4: This nigga's bullshiting.
Speaker 3: And the last person you see on promos, brug.
Speaker 1: Why are you surprised? Dog like every time that they signed somebody. You have to come take this picture with me while I point at you, nigga, like, get over.
Speaker 2: Here and take the picture and then I'm gonna put it out.
Speaker 4: These are the rules to the game.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 5: You gotta hug Tony Kahan. You gotta point at Triple H and get pointed at you.
Speaker 4: Feel me?
Speaker 5: It is what it is, man, I just I don't disagree with what you're saying. Bit about bringing in on like an off year where it's not a milestone type thing, where it's like try to make it like less of a big thing. Well, motherfucker, why does he have to be the headliner if we're trying to not make this a big thing like.
Speaker 2: That's why? Again?
Speaker 5: Just too much, too much at one time, bro, Like too much at one time for me.
Speaker 4: For me, That's it.
Speaker 10: I understand. I understand.
Speaker 3: What did you say I need stance a call for next year?
Speaker 10: Years ago? The game never showing up that show.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 4: Ben would'all like to close us out? Or would you would you like to close us out on the Triple AH thing?
Speaker 3: Uh, congrats are in order. I guess moving on boom.
Speaker 2: I like that, all right, keep being egotistical.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Yeah, well yeah, yeah, I'm going in. So what that's how I feel.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 10: So my apologies, I didn't think you were serious.
Speaker 12: I'll say, when you said forty seven, I was like, yeah, just trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: Like, I just I just feel like if it, you know, if there was a time lapse of you know, how long you have to be out the game before you're eligible to go into the Hall of Fame. I think, and it's not a real holiday, it's not, but god damn, like at least tried.
Speaker 4: Like there's just so that.
Speaker 5: It's just certain shit that they do. I just be like, we're just doing this to do it. It's just kind of for content sake in that case. And like, I guess I'm cool with that. I just just just be upfront about that.
Speaker 1: And if you did that ship last year was calling everything in the triple chair, that had to be even better. Hilarious laugh mass six months inter being.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, and I'm going to the Hall of Fame. What you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: All right, cool whatever, you got it, but you got it, you got it. Shout out to Triple A man in the Hall of Fame. Man, all the fake ship is what it is. Let's see what do we got here? You know what?
Speaker 5: Let's uh the last thing I'm gonna read here. It's not a real Hall of Fame. There's no building with all the inductees. All they get is rings. I guess they get money and they get.
Speaker 4: Some other ship. Yeah, for sure, there you go. That's enough for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 4: So there's that. Let's see. Do I have anything else?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know what? I got this cool little.
Speaker 5: Thing we're all was in Atlanta. Uh this past monday.
Speaker 4: Gresh was there. You enjoyed it?
Speaker 3: They lost me like halfway through the show.
Speaker 12: That's why I'm going to ask you, like, what were there too many Negroes in the tennis?
Speaker 10: Because that's what I heard.
Speaker 3: It wasn't enough. It wasn't enough.
Speaker 10: We had.
Speaker 3: We had negro there, we had it was.
Speaker 4: A lot of Negroes there.
Speaker 5: Netflix actually sent over a bunch of photos.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: I didn't load them in here because I just I just much. But yeah, mushmouth Yachty was definitely there. Yachty was there, Summer Walker was there, Uh, DJ Drama, two Chains, Killer, Mike, past to Troy, Little Baby, Thetoven and Young Drow, Kai Sanatt, Duke Dennis, and a couple of the other MP guys or AMP guys.
Speaker 4: However you want to say that Kwavo was there. It was a lot going on.
Speaker 8: Mano, Yeah, past De Troy was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 10: I didn't know. I didn't know the Drama was there. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: The vibe of the entire show was was good. There's nothing like a live wrestling experience. Whether it's w W, E a W, doesn't matter. Like when you're in the building, the vibe is always because you just said, you're surround about whole bunch of rowdy wrestling fans. But then the show started, like two hours in, everybody just kind of just checked out a little bit. I don't know what it was. I think it was mainly because we've seen most of these matches before, Like a lot of people just did not get into the main event, even though it was a good match. Just it was like we've seen this before and we know the same it's gonna lose, which.
Speaker 2: That was cold ass shot too.
Speaker 1: I knew it was just like me mm hmm yeah yeah on on too many niggas, too many rappers?
Speaker 2: Man to my old wrestling.
Speaker 4: What happened to the game I love?
Speaker 2: To the game that I loved. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 12: Yeah, y'all need more. Yeah, Like I was like, yo, y'all need more all these rappers. Y'all need to do all this as frequently as you can.
Speaker 3: Somebody was complaining about it being too many.
Speaker 10: No, no, I was just joking.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm about saying it wasn't enough niggas. It was like, yo, oh that nigga, you don't count.
Speaker 10: He kind of said.
Speaker 12: He kind of said it, but he kind of didn't say it. I don't feel like he said it, like yo, he said the way he said I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 5: He said, he said, you guys are showing like four hundreds of these guys now.
Speaker 4: He said, there's too many day.
Speaker 3: We gotta we gotta scale back your.
Speaker 4: Corvo. Yeah, for sure, corvos a little.
Speaker 10: He said.
Speaker 12: He said they were getting in the back in the celebrity host era, y'all weren't there for the celebrity host there to be like, yo, we're getting back into that ship.
Speaker 10: Because if you show people in the crowd and be like.
Speaker 12: Yo, this rapper is here, this rappers, I don't see your niggas saying that Matthew McConaughey and.
Speaker 10: There, like we're going back to there or when.
Speaker 4: Nobody saying that about him, Nascar is and all that.
Speaker 1: You feel me like, bro, they be showing, they be showing the band that'd be singing some of these niggas fucking theme songs in the fucking crowd, like you kidding me.
Speaker 2: That's a little baby.
Speaker 5: Is uncomfortable with this much blackness in his historically white entertainment.
Speaker 3: There's that. It's crazy. Welcome to.
Speaker 2: Real man on g O.
Speaker 5: D uh yeah, Welcome to Atlanta, y'all welcome j D mcdonne with open arms.
Speaker 3: Nah that announced table, Welcome that nigga will open arms.
Speaker 4: Like damn having clip?
Speaker 10: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Let me grab it?
Speaker 10: Got it?
Speaker 2: The kind of somebody check.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait, wait wait wait, somebody's gotta check that kind of wait wait wait somebody after that.
Speaker 3: Listen. That's if y'all heard whatever y'all heard on TV sounded ten times louder in person. It littlegit sounded like a gun. Just it sounded louder than Pyro And if you ever been into it, been in the stadium or an arena, it's louder.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were doing other ship.
Speaker 3: And honestly, he's lucky. All he got was broken ribs and a punch your lung because it could have been way worse, like his head if it would have if he would have fell a little lower, his neck would have been in two.
Speaker 1: I thought, I thought, I tell you his brain. I said, his brain is linguini like his brain an long.
Speaker 2: Broken ribs. I was like, oh, yo, just a punch your lungs, that's all.
Speaker 3: Shoot, it'snigga. His skin top of the right strike just just come across.
Speaker 2: Man. It was just that.
Speaker 4: Man, what happened to the guy.
Speaker 12: Bro I had kind of made like a joke on the page, and I felt bad about it after when they when they announced the news, They're like, yeah, you gotta puncture lung, everything going bad.
Speaker 10: They're like, yo, he could have really hurt himself.
Speaker 12: I thought this nigga just got shaken up because he got back up and finished the match.
Speaker 10: I'm thinking he could any accident. You could walk away from It's a good one, right, that's what they say.
Speaker 3: Listen, let's just hope you don't pull.
Speaker 2: You see them lights flickering?
Speaker 13: It on?
Speaker 2: Get band bla you got going on?
Speaker 12: Nig nigga the wife six, I ain't picking me up. I don't disrespect my family.
Speaker 2: The niggas also cross niggas. They do it over here. You better off going across the street.
Speaker 3: One of them injured.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody's injured.
Speaker 2: Yes, it will soon, But.
Speaker 4: Why does it matter if fucking.
Speaker 3: Eric Rowan is injured?
Speaker 4: Bro, Like, I don't want to see this.
Speaker 12: He's a horrible person I ever met my tireez.
Speaker 10: So what does nigga on the show? So what does they can't provide for his family? Nigga get on with the show?
Speaker 2: Still get so now that's problem?
Speaker 3: Look he the wi fi hey.
Speaker 5: Speaking of niggas getting paid, Joyce is officially signed with WWE on talking about Sprinkles Sprinkle Sprinkle multi year contract. Look for her to take a picture with Triple Leach coming up point best friends fishy sign we're here fu tna Oops, just kidding. We're friends with them too, So yeah, salute to Jordan Grace.
Speaker 3: That's all I got.
Speaker 12: She has said that she was not gonna be at the Royal Rumble, that she was like celebrating her mother's like fiftieth birthday or something like that, and she wasn't gonna be there.
Speaker 10: I'm like, come on, come on, I'm not stupid.
Speaker 2: So you put it on your mama's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: And now my mama's crazy, she said. She said, that's yeah, you feel me? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, chill out, you feel me. I don't believe you, mm hmm believe her. Sorry, I just don't. I don't leave her. I think she's gonna be there.
Speaker 3: She did the same ship last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did.
Speaker 4: She said she wasn't gonna be in a rumble letter.
Speaker 3: She posted a selfie of her at home and then she popped up in the rumble.
Speaker 4: Huh huh.
Speaker 2: Well there you go doing that. You come up as a liar. Now that's twice for me once, man, You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't liars, So sorry about that.
Speaker 5: Now, since we're on the subject, let's go ahead and get into this world rumble conversation. Why don't we the world rumbles this weekend? Jordan Grace may Or may not be there. What we do know is our show Speed and Ky Sinnat Are's gonna be there. They're gonna be involved in the Royal Rumble event somehow both of them have been given carte blanche by Triple H the stream and do whatever they want.
Speaker 4: That's a CIGJ line.
Speaker 5: I don't even know why he felt like he could say that without coming to talk to my brother first. You feel me, But whatever, both of them is gonna be there. What do you guys expect from cosnat and I show Speed World Rumble. I don't think one of these guys or both of these guys are going to actually get into the Royal Rumble match.
Speaker 12: Both, yes, both, they're gonna be in there. They're gonna have like a They're gonna have like a stare down moment. It's gonna be funny or whatever. They'll have their little moment and people complain like.
Speaker 1: Yo, y'all took two spots away from some deserving wrestlers that could have had it and whatever.
Speaker 12: I'm like, it's a celebrity spot.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Shut the hell up.
Speaker 5: That's three spots because you never have Acafee is gonna be Natash, She says, I'm interested in your predictions. All right, cool, let's go ahead and do it. The Royal Rumble, like we said, is this upcoming Saturday, February first, from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is a part of a free event deal where Indianapolis will get World Rumble, WrestleMania and the Summer Slam. So here we are World Rumble this weekend. Four matches on the card as of now. Let's go ahead and open up the conversation, the predictions, our preview, and let's talk about the ship. Let's start with the women's match, thirty women World Rumble.
Speaker 4: What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Like I.
Speaker 4: This is what like the seventh women is Royal Rumble or something like that. Man, I gotta look this up. So this will be the eighth the ah wow, the eighth.
Speaker 12: So damn, you really don't know about like the women's wrestling like that, y'all this and it's who y'all put y'all faith.
Speaker 10: In to give y'all the predictions.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, he said, he said the women's he said.
Speaker 10: He just said, the women's roy Rumble is the d I Rumble. I heard y'all didn't y'all.
Speaker 2: It's therefore.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy. I wouldn't. I would never know something like that on you. But all right, okay, cool, so that I'm not even going trip? You feel me? This is a great conversation. I love you guys. So uh gizsel man.
Speaker 5: Let's letsten Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Do we all have our apps installed, downloaded and ready to go? Let's me fucking go. All right, let's let's let's get it there. You feel me, Let's get it there. Let's get it. Then around the board, let's talk about the Royal Rumble. WrestleMania Sea is here? What are we thinking? Where we at with it?
Speaker 5: As everybody gets excited and everybody pulls together, they is a museum.
Speaker 4: What is our excitement level?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Out of five for this Royal Rumble twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Four out of five? Oh no no no, no, no no no no no trip. I'm tripping, yeah, pleasure, yeah bo.
Speaker 4: I'm going with five five yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Only because whenever they don't build to it, it always delivers.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: I dig that, I dig that both Gresh and TJ are the four out of five gang and.
Speaker 4: Being Ben are saying five out of five gang.
Speaker 5: You feel me as much as me and Ben disagree as you get your time. He was talking shit two minutes ago, and now look at us.
Speaker 4: You feel me? Tell me as fun.
Speaker 10: Right here?
Speaker 4: I love it, man, I fucking love it.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, I mean I'm excited for to I like that you feel me, Josh Andy, all your chiming in and the chat.
Speaker 4: I appreciate y'all. Leave a comment below. You feel me watching video on the mand you know me? Let us know your typement level, you feel me? I'm talking about it is what it is.
Speaker 5: But yeah, as we're talking talking about here, the first match that we're gonna discuss, the Women's Royal Rumble thirty women match.
Speaker 4: One of these women is gonna go on.
Speaker 5: To an event WrestleMania, or at least get the championship match at WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: So what are we thinking here?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I know.
Speaker 5: What are we thinking here? UHDJ wants to kick us off here.
Speaker 4: It looks like what are we thinking? Who's gonna win?
Speaker 2: Uh? Damn?
Speaker 4: CJ is going straight forward, and he says.
Speaker 2: Buddy, why not.
Speaker 1: Just had a little vinya with I was drinking wine and ship well champagne, probably to bubbly.
Speaker 2: You know. I got Charlotte winning because why not?
Speaker 4: She would be.
Speaker 5: She would be the first repeat winner of the Women's Rumble if that's the case, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: When at what point do we do a repeat win? If not? Now with Charlotte, I don't know, she's been off over a year. She just said, Charlotte, Ben gresh, whoever's ready?
Speaker 3: Who are.
Speaker 13: In need?
Speaker 12: Y'all already trying to garner up all the hate for as you possibly can.
Speaker 10: When is the Rumble? First night you're back?
Speaker 4: Geez?
Speaker 2: So coming home got the super Bowl, I was like, yep, gonna win.
Speaker 3: She's the only one that got hyped in this in this entire match makes sense.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Charlotte. Charlotte shout.
Speaker 2: Shot shot.
Speaker 4: Mm hm, So that's what I got, man.
Speaker 2: Then who you're going with? Guy?
Speaker 10: Somebody? Somebody, somebody want to be the hero?
Speaker 4: Then it goes with EO. Okay, So Ben, I'm gonna start with you on this question. Who do you think is the final four?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: I do think san is going to be in the final four.
Speaker 12: I think it's gonna be Charlotte, Uh Jordan grays EO, and.
Speaker 10: It'll be it'll be either live or Roqueale. It'll be either live or roqueale.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Charlotte Jordan Grace live, Roquel.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Jordan's definitely make it to the final.
Speaker 5: A different person Charlotte Jordan Grace, Charlotte Jordan, Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course there you go, Gresh Final four.
Speaker 3: Charlotte Jordans live because she loves going all the way to the end and yo, so yeah, I agree with Ben. Basically that's who I see. Does make sense?
Speaker 4: Ah final for me, Charlotte Leo.
Speaker 5: Bianca and I'm will live, I'm go live Charlotte Bianca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlotte Arte. Charlotte shut up to know. I got I got Charlotte, I got Jay car Gil, I got Jordan, and I'm gonna go live. But I'm gonna go live after she eliminates for kill at five.
Speaker 4: Ship like that, ship like that ship like that.
Speaker 5: All right, So I got a list here of women that are currently uh unactive. I want to see who you guys think might be the most likely return aside from Charlotte Flair because we know she's coming back. We've got Carmela, Jade, Car Gill, Becky, lynch Alex Bliss, jay Lee and Oscar.
Speaker 2: Mhm, sure we are called Charlotte.
Speaker 3: She's gonna win, but definitely coming back because they got the storyline to wrap up hopefully.
Speaker 14: And Ja yeah, Charlotte, j Jade and Live Morgan, not live Morgan, you live Morgan already in there.
Speaker 10: We're all talking about I'm talking about women.
Speaker 3: Look all white, It's okay. Yeah, we've been getting all all white women mixed up. Vaughn start talking about Mandy Rose for some fucking reason.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the Wigo kids is the guy who want your I takes from I can't even tell the white girl from the other white girl.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm the same Jade Becky, Oh yeah, Aiden back.
Speaker 2: I even see you. Oh yeah, I think he wasn't there four horse women. I'll be crying.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say Carmela, but I feel like they can save Carmela for another something else, you fee men line.
Speaker 4: Maybe after Mania Carmela comes back. I don't know. That's kind of what I'm thinking in that regard.
Speaker 3: H uh turn and extensions Corey down there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go see something like that, something like that.
Speaker 5: I believe there has been some uh there's reportedly, of course, Uh there's been talked about creative for her return.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: So not particularly sure where that lies, like if she's ready to come back. She recently expressed that she was having some safety concerns in regards to UH fans making advances towards her, and I guess airports and the like. I think where's the comment at she says here, I've been feeling danger recently.
Speaker 4: I already consulted the police.
Speaker 5: At this rate, even if fans approached me at the airport or in the city, I will feel the possibility that something may happen and it will scare me, making me unable to respond. And there's just multiple other comments where she's kind of like speaking a little vaguely into the situation. So I'm not sure if if something specific happened, or if she's just saying like people asking for autographs and like weird shit, you know, because like there's all that shit going around about like people like imposing wrestlers and like asking fans for money and shit like that, and weird shit.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I really don't want Osca to not feel like she's safe, you know what I mean, And like for people and like fans to be on this weird ass ship to where like they feel like.
Speaker 4: One day I'm gonna be with you.
Speaker 3: That's at this point when does the company step in to provide security for their talent on the airplane. All they need to do is just get security for them, because it's the access to them is too easy, especially with like a few times I've been to the airport and I've seen talents like I can literally walk up to like, say, just to use his name, I could walk up to James Storm because I saw him a couple of weeks ago and like, what's up, James, Like it's too accessible, Like they need to like even if they're not like like security like FBI or Secret Service, they need to have like you can look at them like all right, yeah, this is protecting them.
Speaker 12: So yeah, because we see it all the time where they were, they're like mobs of people run up to them like hey.
Speaker 4: Can you sign this?
Speaker 10: Can you sign that? Can you sign this?
Speaker 3: Can you sign that?
Speaker 12: You see it all the time, You're definitely hit the nail on the head with that when they do need security because they've had instances where they've had stalkers and stuff like that. Because then that because that.
Speaker 10: Happened with.
Speaker 3: Sonya, that happened to.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that happened with Sonia, and it's a very strong possibility that something like that can happen. Like Graham said, you have people sending messages all the time like one day we're gonna be together, and and they do all this crazy stuff like Yo, security is definitely needed.
Speaker 4: That's scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for the women either, it's like across the board, like they just be bothering people and it's like chill out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Logistically, h the security thing is kind of tricky because you got people flying in from all types of places through the country to you know what I'm saying. So it's like, how do I attach a security detail to one to three people to ten people to like you know, how do you either.
Speaker 3: That or reimburse them? Like if somebody hires security for themselves, they can just reimburse them for during their pay That's literally it. Because I'm your i'm your talent, I'm I'm representing your company, so I need to feel safe while I'm representing your company.
Speaker 1: Man, they will give all the niggas knives. Like, Yo, man, it's a knife. You get a knife. You know what I'm saying. You get a knife. You know what I'm saying. They might run up on you, bud and stab that nigga.
Speaker 5: But there's a will, there's a way. Let's go ahead and move forward. We've got our picks for the women's rumble. Salute the Oscar again it's not being weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's that.
Speaker 5: There is the tag Team Championship match where the titles are on the line. D I Y takes on the former champions, the Motor City machine Guns, and this is a two.
Speaker 4: Out of three falls match. Who comes out the winner?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Like, what do you guys think about?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: This feud between d I Y MotorCity machine Guns and it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be dope. It's gonna be Is it gonna be one of them ones? Talk to me who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: Of course it will.
Speaker 12: H Yeah, it's gonna be d I Y. I almost called him niggas the I my bad. Yeah, I'm like, I'm going, nigga, I'm going to the Hall of Fame. Might as well when this ship, nigga, D E I Y.
Speaker 2: I'm going with d.
Speaker 3: X I Y worked, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Only? Am I gonna.
Speaker 10: Because we really didn't. We really haven't seen motor City machine Guns. I feel like, you know, real chase.
Speaker 12: I feel like this is the real time chasing because they just came in and got the bells like off Red. So to see them like get their moment and get back to that would, I think would be more satisfying than winning it right now.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 5: I'm also gonna go with D I Y for the win. There's my joint, you feel me, and I'm gonna go. Sorry, I mean shit, I don't know how to do how we would do it out of three falls you feel me as far as like in Fall submission, But since it's two three falls, we'll just go straight with it.
Speaker 4: And it's yeah, d Y, you feel me? Two to one? Yeah, two to one I Y.
Speaker 5: But yeah, like Ben said, this is like this should be the official chase for MotorCity machine Guns. And like the way they're trying to kind of step up a competition in the SmackDown Tag Team division, it kind of would make sense for D I to be able to hold on to these and just continue. This one is those pesky heels that just continue to get away with one. So yeah, I got to win as well.
Speaker 2: C J. You picked mhmm. Do you know what I'm saying? Two in a row? You know what I'm saying. I neire gonna knock off two in a row. They're gonna lose the first phone and went last two by nefarious means.
Speaker 10: I said, a sweet.
Speaker 2: Wine.
Speaker 4: It's not a sleeper.
Speaker 5: If they lose the first fall, they lose the first fall in the first last, they're definitely gonna.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is three. This is three falls, and this is the n T Tag Team. You feel me special m hm.
Speaker 1: Kind of flips and fucking reversals and fucking Johnny garget But I don't know, man, man, you know what Johnny garganod.
Speaker 2: Like to do on the big stage.
Speaker 4: He likes to lose.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing lose.
Speaker 4: Josh Allen, he's a new person, He's turned over, a new leaf.
Speaker 2: You feel me, get the monkey back.
Speaker 4: You feel me exactly, you know what I mean. So let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: Next match on the card is the Universal World Heavyweight Championship match. Excuse the undisputed w w E Championship match. This is a ladder match, Cody Rhodes versus Kevin Owens and uh yeah, what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 4: Cody ko three for the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are we doing here?
Speaker 5: I'm going, Cody, Like, why the fuck would I pick anybody? But Cody Brudes, your camera is not agreeing with you. It's like it's not it won't it won't clear up or nothing.
Speaker 4: It's just like it won't do it.
Speaker 2: It won't do it?
Speaker 3: Is there? You go, just hold it closer.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's what I had to do.
Speaker 5: Fuck you feel mean going, Cody, I'm going, Cody, I'm going.
Speaker 4: It's like this.
Speaker 10: Little run was nice.
Speaker 12: This little run was nice for Kevin Owens, Like they got to let you like walk around with the old school title.
Speaker 10: You got to do all the cool stuff.
Speaker 12: You got to smack popcorn out of little kids hands, all that type of stuff.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it's over. It's every Boddy.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm telling you, man, listen, listen, you lucky. You got to do this all right.
Speaker 1: Cody is really upset, but see he said you're his real friend, and that's why that's why we're gonna let you have this for a little bit, but I'm picking.
Speaker 2: All right, six cross roads. He's gonna do a cross roads off the ladder too. I think he's gonna do a cross roads off the ladder. Oh well, this ship is look at that, but this ship flashes.
Speaker 3: Took adrenaline with a text message.
Speaker 4: Get involved in this match.
Speaker 1: Only Sammy's ain does, yes, I think only a Sammy's And if Sammy Zin gets involved, I think Randy comes out.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: A nigga didn't get dropped on the stack of dimes to call the neck just to not get involved.
Speaker 4: M hmm, long or something.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving here for something, all.
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah, yeah, I think him getting involved is definitely the move. And I think, like Sammy's aying, not coming out and not helping, and he's gonna be like, yo, nigger, like what the fuck? Like I thought it was good you just kicked this nigga in the face on raw and now you now you're not showing up.
Speaker 10: You're sending mixed signals.
Speaker 4: I agree with that. Yeah, you feel me, send me be conflicted for real. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 10: This nigga on top of that drop it, Cody said. I ain't.
Speaker 12: I ain't dropping my belt? He said, this nigga from Canada and he speaks French. You think I'm dropping my belt off to a d e?
Speaker 2: I higher.
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 4: That's crazy? That is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 10: He said.
Speaker 12: We speak English around here, boy, we speak Americans around He.
Speaker 4: Said, have some cooth have cooth have some cooth Man.
Speaker 5: The men's thirty person Royal Rumble match will likely main event this show. What are we looking for here? Who wins this match? Like any surprises? Like like you know what I'm saying, like, what do you? What do you think as far as like surprises or possible returns that we might see in this match before we get into actual predictions.
Speaker 3: I've definitely said on Tuesday that I definitely see Joe Hendry at some point, because they're obviously they it's there like it's it's in pretty much a given at this point. As well as I definitely see I definitely see a couple of returns, probably some some people from NXC. I definitely see like a Trick Williams or or somebody or somebody just who's North American Champion Tony D'Angelo. I definite see one of them. Two coming up to put it, like just to fill out the playing field. But as far as that, yeah, I don't really see too many surprises in the men because I feel like they're probably not announcing that many in the women by design, because they got a couple of announcements. I mean surprises of this leave for that side.
Speaker 12: Now that Joe Hendry one, that definitely is gonna happen because this nigga's making tweets back in August talking about like when niggas like, Yo, man, we're tired of you. He said, Yo man, y'all gonna be tired of me when I come through in February. So he definitely had this one playing. Now for my surprise, I'm gonna say, Bobby Rude. I'm gonna say, Bobby Rud, the nigga I'm going in the Hall of Fame might as well.
Speaker 2: He going to everybody. You know what I'm saying. I mean, moose what I'm saying. Let the animal in there, that nigga. There'll be falls down like did just falls. It would be a good one, pc O. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think they're going to have like a lot of people like returning like the like nothing like maybe a nostalgia at like maybe shot Michaels getting there something.
Speaker 4: Don't ask c J fantasy questions his Minchaels anywhere you're in the match.
Speaker 2: A lot of niggas.
Speaker 3: What you're trying to say. He's like, he's like the King of Saudi Arabia? Who in there? And the greatest royal rumble man?
Speaker 10: Where he said, where raised Ramona?
Speaker 2: Nigger?
Speaker 10: Where ye put raise Ramona in here?
Speaker 4: X pop, I'm going to xpoc. I agree with Jo Hendri.
Speaker 5: I'm going xpoc to be in a rumble even and that's all I got in Pat McAfee, damn bro so hold on bro Hi show pack.
Speaker 4: That's three. Okay, we're talking about Joe Hendry.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 4: That's Oh how many more niggas get in this ship?
Speaker 10: That's Does that really count though? Because like nigga, I'm w w E adjacent.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I'm not saying he's like outside like athlete, celebrity type thing.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying spots that are not us. You feel me, That's all I'm saying. M hmm, Jeff, I could see I can see that. I can see that.
Speaker 3: On the ram matt ain't running that far.
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 4: It's too far.
Speaker 5: Bad Bunny Little says bad beating Nah, too soon? Uh, Tony says X Champion, I could see that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: They're definitely bringing Omas back to be in the rumble to fuck it. Let's get into the conversation of the rumble itself. Final four.
Speaker 2: Charlotte Charlotte, Uh, uh seem Punk? Nah, one of the movies gotta get eliminated. So I'm not saying seeing Punk.
Speaker 1: Uh obafem like it could be little no seeing Punk, bron Breaker oberfem.
Speaker 2: Fucking step problems. I guess.
Speaker 12: Okay, Seeing Punk John Cena, Roman Reigns and Logan Paul.
Speaker 5: All right, so I like like where you're going because I'm I'm right there with you seeing Punk, Roman Rain, John Cena and.
Speaker 4: Mhm Drew McIntyre.
Speaker 10: H Well, that's a bad one.
Speaker 3: That's a better one.
Speaker 4: My final four, that's my final four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Roman Rains being the Final four is a given because they wouldn't have went out of their way to say this one versus all. They wouldn't they wouldn't run that back from twenty sixteen again. If he wasn't in the Final four. Roman Punk, Sina and I wouldn't gonna throw a loop and say breaker because he's in it too, bron Breaker. I just said that, Well we agree, we agree on bron breaking.
Speaker 8: My brother.
Speaker 10: The New Nigga says it.
Speaker 4: Nobody even reacted, but you.
Speaker 2: Let me mute this. It was like, yeah, bro Breaker, shake your hand, shake your hand.
Speaker 5: I did that because I had another question I'm thinking about. Alandro says, what about too? I think Jacob fat gets the diesel spot where like the most eliminations type thing, you know me, I think he's that. And I think somebody like Carmelo Hayes or Chad Gable gets like the like the longest time in the rumble on, like that Iron Man type thing. Yeah, I think that goes to I think that either goes to Mellow Chad Gable, and I think Jacob.
Speaker 4: Faut is the most eliminations. Do that makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna throw the most people, yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: No, So he's gonna have that spot where they're gonna take the most people, like everybody doing their moves on him before they throw them out and ship you look like a fucking animal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, I agree with that. Yeah, declare for the Rumble. They also tease the match with bron Breaker as well O braw.
Speaker 12: Who got whoop that he's supposed to have a good showing or something like that. They said that they're gonna push him heavily in the Rumble. Penza, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got him on like a bunch of big ass posters and ship so.
Speaker 2: Selling the most ship nigga?
Speaker 4: Why yeah, you feel me? Then says seeing Punk is gonna win Rumbo.
Speaker 3: Is that what you think, sir?
Speaker 10: Yes, sir that last year.
Speaker 4: You shake it and shake the ship, just shake the ship that everybody. What if he loses.
Speaker 2: Then I'm the champs to.
Speaker 5: He got he got too much, too much momentum behind, and I feel like you just gotta run with his wave. Seampong is always going to be a crazy merchandise seller. He's always gonna like have, uh, the the adoration of a large portion of your fan base. And I think it's now or never?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 2: And I think.
Speaker 4: Again, like like I started with, I feel like the momentum is just on his side.
Speaker 10: This year.
Speaker 4: And I want to see a first time Rumble winner.
Speaker 2: Man, there we go.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he has to win because it's just like he's just like my Eagles.
Speaker 15: Like last year, they everybody got injured right at the first game of the playoffs and we got we had to sit back and watch everybody go seeing punk had to do that. He got injured in the rubble, he had to watch everybody go to Mania, get to sit back, and it's supposed to be his spot.
Speaker 10: This is his year, just like this our year.
Speaker 1: But man, you made Graham open up the trail of the trail mix and just eat it. But what nobody cared listen and this nigga being got mad at me too. We thought I was talking about his little team, But I think, yeah, singing Punkers, Yeah, I think he's done enough. He was glad he's not hurt. I think this is supposed to be the spot last year. I think he's supposed to get his last share, but then the injury kind of fucked everything up. So I think he's just kind of getting his getting getting what he's you know, not old, but you know deserved, and he's old because he's he's earned it.
Speaker 2: He's been h what.
Speaker 10: What what did the odds that they do that spot again?
Speaker 2: The table spot the future?
Speaker 12: Yeah, the future shock like the injury spot and they kind of like that seeing Funk like, oh, like my arm is hurt, and they kind of have him like roll into like the Final four and kind of like.
Speaker 10: Favoring the arm, Like what what is percentage of that? I think bad guys for c J.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen. They're gonna do that ship. They're gonna buckle bomb that nigga, like like Steth.
Speaker 2: Gonna buckle bomb Like I think he's gonna everything that.
Speaker 1: Looks like he's just gonna They're gonna make him like the ultimate hero as it looking like a jerk off talking to.
Speaker 4: Talking to a right, Nobody's nobody's gonna bring up the elephant in the room. Nobody's gonna bring up the Brahma bull in the room.
Speaker 2: Huh talking about that? I was ready. I don't want to say it. I don't want to say it.
Speaker 5: Nobody's gonna bring up nobody's gonna bring up the fact that the Final Boss can do whatever the fuck he wants, whenever the fuck he wants, whenever the fuck he wants.
Speaker 4: So if he wants to be number thirty one in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm waiting for the celebration to be over. We got another person to get to the ring. I wait, let's go yo. Speaking of do you think the Rock shows up or.
Speaker 10: No, I think he shows up.
Speaker 12: I think he gets eliminated, and I think he uses his powers to be like, Okay, I'm gonna try to figure out how to get a shot at a title some type of other way. But ultimately I don't really if he If he shows up and he's in the rumboo cool. If he's not in the rumble, cool because logistically speaking, he don't need to do that shit, Like I get the Rock. Yeah, something I feel I don't match, Like, if he's in it, he would have to win it, Like you don't.
Speaker 4: Eliminate the Rock from the Royal Rum. I feel like that's kind of like.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, Like I don't know, I just feel like I feel like if Roman, I feel like I feel like nobody can eliminate him outside of Roman, and I feel like they're not there yet in the story.
Speaker 4: You feel mean so like I feel like that would be a bad move because.
Speaker 3: Whoever liminates Roman is definitely his opponent'll be Jacob too. Like there's no way that there's like kind of similar to what they did in twenty sixteen with the One versus All, Like he who eliminated him in twenty sixteen was Triple H and they went on and had that match. So whoever liminates Roman this year is his opponent kind of similar to what they did with Brock in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess the Rocks winning the rumble, there we go.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: He's rewarded follow you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like I just don't see you feel me, and it's like I don't know, man, It's and then there gotta be then there gotta be seeing Punk that winning and not seeing Punk. It gotta be somebody like the Rock or like some weird ass ship like that to where like he really just pulled strings you feel me?
Speaker 4: And like I don't know, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, what a triple.
Speaker 4: Got like a pacemaker or something like that. He can't even cook.
Speaker 2: He show up at number thirty two.
Speaker 5: Throw the rock out, man, it's crazy, Casey says a Cruise del Toro.
Speaker 4: Roman is wild man.
Speaker 2: Understand that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, last question for you guys. Who comes in number one? Andre says Sena.
Speaker 2: Carmelo Hayes.
Speaker 4: Carmela. Look, I think Joe Hendry is going to be number two.
Speaker 5: Just because they got to get off the full entrance, you know what I'm saying, and we like have a if we really want to have a vocal, like you're gonna be a hyper focus on Joe Hendry for this moment and for like so we could sell the partnership a little bit. He then there gotta come in number two because he's not gonna come in number one.
Speaker 4: That's reserved for us. Relaxed, you feel me?
Speaker 2: That's right, Yo or Jay then might have to do j and Joe Hendry.
Speaker 4: Last year though j was number one last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sticking with Carmelo.
Speaker 4: Jay was one, Jimmy was two.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say Jimmy's number one, but.
Speaker 4: Then Jay's number two.
Speaker 3: Then the.
Speaker 2: Suspect the cadget ass music as nigga.
Speaker 4: Right, Sammy Zay is gonna be number one.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's a good one too. There we go, there we go.
Speaker 5: Sammy Zay is gonna be number one. That's that's my pick for number one. Sammy Zay, Logan Paul is gonna be number fourteen.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Seth, but then I was like, now he's gonna do that, oh old ship nigga. No matter what I'm saying, he's gonna take his time coming to the rings.
Speaker 3: Just Roman ring is gonna be number thirty.
Speaker 2: All right, So what number is over thirty three?
Speaker 13: Okay, you heard the man saying, Wait a minute, we aboorded this in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: No, I'm cool with consannat and I show speed in the rumble, but I'm drawing the line and gone.
Speaker 2: Fu sory was enough?
Speaker 4: Roman is number one? Need to get that long ass injuries out the way.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, because by the time he gets to the ring, it's gonna be twelve hours.
Speaker 4: By the time.
Speaker 5: Look, Roman comes in number one. By the time he gets to the ring, the fucking nigga bron Strumman is gonna come in at like number twenty six. They gonna be at the ring together.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be a wild with them, knees.
Speaker 12: Broar on because I hate when they do that ship every year. They're like, yo, this is a bigger guy, so he has more of a chance to win, and everybody just shoves that nigga out. We're supposed to get to this ship early, bro, Have this naga come out as number twelve.
Speaker 10: Y'all do the little spot and we get to the real ship.
Speaker 2: But your or gotta be gone. We just watch Jakofar to kill you on TV. You're one person can throw you out.
Speaker 3: And then he said you had the chance. Nigga, he almost did you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, You're about to get your ass whooped. He was right, said right, call the authorities.
Speaker 3: That is wild to have to get your ass whooped so bad that the ref had to cause the match off because you kept getting hit in the face with somebody else's hip.
Speaker 2: M hm, bro. He grabbed a chair.
Speaker 1: Security and he was on the hissdro with so as security. I mean, I'm alway hit the niggas's moving hit Security. Then everybody gets in there. Then after being this niggas added to his face is busted open.
Speaker 2: This nigga does a does a lin Swan swim move boo boo over and around all these niggas. A nigga like Dereck Henry out.
Speaker 4: There getting the most eliminations in the rumble. Yeah, those are our picks. That's the rumble. Hopefully you guys enjoy it. Anything else before we go.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, subscribe to the podcast Run Them numbers up.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: Hit the like button at the Enemy's P three on all social media platforms. If you're now subscribe to this program, you should.
Speaker 3: Should we plug a post show? Are we doing that?
Speaker 16: We'll see to be termin Yeah, I'm not available, so I will not be here, so never mind. But you guys have been great though.
Speaker 2: You can think about it. It was like it'll be like here, but it would be.
Speaker 3: We will give our thoughts on this show next Thursday. No, anyway, we won't. It depends on how you can do that on Tuesday. Yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 5: I just feel like too much time has passed. Why don't we just talk about the ship that's happened since then?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, true, true that. I guess that's the point of this brotherhood. Like what they well, we don't talk about on Thursday, you talk about on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Don't try to not not plug yourself.
Speaker 10: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah long enough. I been here long enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you come up.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been doing the podcast with no socks for like three weeks.
Speaker 2: You can put those socks, so even respect me to put some socks.
Speaker 5: Man at the Enemy's P three on all social media platform, Stay tapped in, stay tuned, and stay dangerous. Patreon dot com, slash public enemies, fucks with your fella fellas at Oh my God, Graham, that's.
Speaker 4: All I got.
Speaker 1: Follow me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me the Champ Forever Champ and yeah that's me at Yeah Underscore, that's underscore me underscore and yeah, shout out to the words that beat the up.
Speaker 2: Okay see last night high coach.
Speaker 12: H Yeah, you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok at unscored centermized.
Speaker 4: In the score.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you can follow yours Trulier at his grush aois grush everywhere else gresh on leasepot every Tuesday.
Speaker 10: You know the deal.
Speaker 5: You know that deal, you know the vibes, and if you know that much, you know we'll be here next week, same time, same place, same channel. But until then, take care of yourselves and each other.
Speaker 4: Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 2: Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 4: Some of you don't belong in a category. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no today No. When I get nervous, I tell the truth