Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I scrolled at nine.
Speaker 3: The glow burns my eyes.
Speaker 4: Another cliff, another way of life.
Speaker 5: Say take one lines, twist it out of shape, turn and fleeting thart and the lead turnal hate.
Speaker 4: I'm just the voice in the digital storm.
Speaker 6: But there like they know me from today.
Speaker 3: I was bump.
Speaker 4: They never made me, never shared my hair, never saw the quiet moment swim.
Speaker 3: Nobody's there.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through a graduated because I said something they didn't life.
Speaker 6: They don't know me and realized they only know my own line presidents, features ain't post, no human less and so please please.
Speaker 7: Leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 3: I takes for clicks.
Speaker 2: I reached food feet.
Speaker 4: They build the throne on the air that I breathed once, slide, serve the coach and rock round a thousand strangers screaming, canceled and mos.
Speaker 1: I heard a long off the.
Speaker 4: Line, but thee Coochie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired, never saw the.
Speaker 3: Parts from me.
Speaker 2: I'm never whier.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of these trash fire cha run of my name through grinderger because I said something they didn't lie. They don't know me in realize, they only know my own line president shut out on screaming on reel residence.
Speaker 5: So please, please.
Speaker 6: Please please leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 5: I'm moading the worst thing I ever type you to a voting, the joke that you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 4: I'm fleshing doubt in coffee stains.
Speaker 2: I'm apologies and.
Speaker 4: Growing things you don't get to on me from there your microphone. See, I'm tired of these trash patches running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 2: I'm done letting strangers define me. You don't know me in real life.
Speaker 6: You only know my own line president time.
Speaker 2: That's never been my full sending.
Speaker 5: So pleasecious, please le mean alone? We mean alone?
Speaker 2: You mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good morning, guys, How is everyone doing this morning? It's good Friday morning, Friday, February twentieth, twenty twenty five. I hope everybody is do it is stay in say this morning, but good morning? How's everyone?
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: I hope every would is staying safe this morning? H if you're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: M yeah, but it was ever would.
Speaker 3: My you're yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: I hope everyone one is staying safe.
Speaker 8: I was just gonna do like all store all stream on Twitch and then.
Speaker 3: Later k I might do.
Speaker 1: Something on that you can yeah, no, I hit the rod button. Yeah, but good morning guys.
Speaker 9: I hope everyone is staying safe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I hope everyone is doing okay this morning? Or yeah, but I hope everyone is yeah, like, good morning, how is I hope everyone we stayed safe this morning?
Speaker 1: Sorry by the little bye, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I hope everyone is the safe this morning. Ye oh boy, stop preaching, kay.
Speaker 3: Yeah h.
Speaker 1: M. I just wanted to come old perfew minutes. I just wanted to cold perfew minits and let's see.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to support this channel, thank you.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: When this gets onto the YouTube.
Speaker 10: If you guys want to supports words channel is going to be the scription of the video, please click that link and come and follow the channel on twitch because this is live on twitch.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you so much for everybody that shows up, and I appreciate that. I appreciate it. I know how hard it is to bullet channel. I had to rebuild, I had to rebuild my channels. I had to rebuild the channel after ABE because of an asshole wanted to keep bombing by my channel on YouTube, and I had to rebuild that channel. And I did rebuild that channel, and I'm not three thousand subscribers, and I have a lot of haters out there that hate me because I am me. I am a real person. I'm not an AI bide, i am not the I'm not a sellout that sells out for a damn dollar.
Speaker 11: I am who I am, and I am different in my own way. I just get tired of these bowl crap channels that say I'm fucking fake and the famous words, the famous words of doctor D David Schultz. I'll slap them. I'll slap them silly. I'll slap I'll slap these people silly, like doctor D did. Jon Stocil.
Speaker 1: I love you guys a little bit.
Speaker 9: I'm a little tired because as a reflex, let's see who we get raid.
Speaker 12: Aren't somebody that uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what we're gonna do is we're gonna send it over alright, We're gonna send you guys over to Adria Ona and Web. They're big supporters of my channel. They're big supporters of my channel, and I just want to say thank you guys very much. I'll talk to you guys later. Bye, guys, I'm I say bruh alloy.