Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Just hand Away tagalog Sermon podcast, your daily dose of inspiring, heartfelt tagleog sermons from different characters and speakers all over the Philipps. We're hoping this podcast finds you any good shape. And now here's your message.
Speaker 3: Collaboration is multiplication, setting more collaboration. What is collaboration That basically being a collaboration or to collaborate.
Speaker 1: It means to work with one another or to cooperate.
Speaker 3: Nowadays cooperation, you know, collaborate, teamwork. And that's a solo amen aamina Magata owns everybody and he league mansulo.
Speaker 1: And you know what, It's always been on the heart.
Speaker 3: Of God that humanity would go laborate together as the Lord. Collaborate, im a cooperate, We work in a relationship. Kianga on on Genesis all throughout the Bible by Ane in the beginning in Genesis chapter one, verse twenty eight.
Speaker 1: And the Lord God the hat.
Speaker 3: When he created uh Sabina, let there be light, Let there be a separation between the land and the sea.
Speaker 1: He created the animals. Sabina. It's good.
Speaker 3: It's good, it's good, Sabina.
Speaker 1: It's very good. You're very good. Right in this the long is the.
Speaker 3: Erase, erase, erase, Taio. It's not the mistake, yessmo. You are never a mistake. Sabin Lord. It's good, but you know the only him that he says, and it's not good. When he saw Adam.
Speaker 1: On his own.
Speaker 3: You know he is a dam Sabin Lord. It's not good for man to be alone.
Speaker 1: So only it's a being on that sale.
Speaker 3: It's not the first problem in the Bible, solitude.
Speaker 1: This is a problem. What is a he man? Right now? The matamo nona.
Speaker 3: We need to have always somebody he man happens in my own.
Speaker 1: I watch the movies on my.
Speaker 3: Own, I said, coin but you know what in the end.
Speaker 1: Right English, you know Indian Joe, they are feeling alone.
Speaker 3: No that there is a problem when you are alone, because we can't do life alone.
Speaker 1: And no man is and I land Lands is an a Tom Hanks. You can always.
Speaker 3: To really son and have you watched that?
Speaker 1: No, no tell, I'm done, but.
Speaker 3: Putting in for one hour dialogue, I'm a lang well on the dialog for one hour, tabliu. God knows that Adam needed a partner, someone to collaborate with, someone to cooperate with so that they so that Adam can achieve God's purpose and vision for his life. Kerousabini, Lord, it's not good for you to be alone.
Speaker 1: See Jesus. He prayed this prayer in Matchu.
Speaker 3: I think it's I'm sorry, it's John John Chapter seventeen, twenty one to twenty two.
Speaker 1: And prayer in the Lord.
Speaker 3: The last prayer here on earth aushapausrus was what the Lord sanna Unite Mulahatan believers Sanama Carosseelan collaboration, Sarama carossel and unity, Sana Makroszlan cooperation.
Speaker 1: That's why we have life group a man.
Speaker 3: We are cooperating with one another, and not only the Chumana Life Group in Dupuyan separate groups, but Exama samanad and we become a church and man. That's why we are here Atom Worship celebration. Sometimes you call it cell celebration.
Speaker 1: It's like a reunion. Amelia, Hello, are you there?
Speaker 3: You know on prayer in its before he he left earth, before he was crucified, is that we will become united, co operating and collaborating.
Speaker 1: With one another.
Speaker 3: Ay Man, you know saba is Gutronomy thirty two, verse thirty one can put a thousand to flight.
Speaker 1: Sabien is alag pin.
Speaker 3: It's a libo peidibung petibu habulen pe and sabido not just that one can put a thousand to flight, but two sabino two can just collaborate to can put ten thousand to flight.
Speaker 1: Is as a ping.
Speaker 3: You is a libo kina some pong labo. We get that if you would think about it math twice you getting some math.
Speaker 1: Is a hia is a libo? The loa.
Speaker 3: Two thousand land, But that is a bible ten thousand. See that is a multiplication. That is the mathematics. Oh god, it doesn't make sense to us. Amen, are you there can say a mathematics Lord, it's not addition to it's multiplication. Amen, That's why we are always better together.
Speaker 1: Sabin Santa? Can they help save.
Speaker 3: Ten thousand a one thousand? Can they help find their way back to Jesus?
Speaker 4: Some la?
Speaker 1: Do you get what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Is ant can can help start up their new life with Jesus is only bung Tao. They believe that libubago through you. It's a bit more true me. What amazing town is only buna? But wait, it's a bit more. Wait, can win, can change, can help find Jesus, can help their way find to Jesus.
Speaker 1: Some pungbun tao.
Speaker 3: That is our vision. Ten thousand people according to the Bible. Amen, I don't know about you, but I'm looking around. I'm seeing more than two people.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: So if we're thinking it's impossible, paston in possibili change our city Taos, Antipolo City, more than a million higher.
Speaker 1: Sabi is a Bible.
Speaker 3: It's along sum one thousand lbo. What if illabataudo two hundred and ten, two hundred and twenty, you do the mat It's not addition, it's multiplication.
Speaker 1: Amen, Can we give you the platform that.
Speaker 3: Imagine what God can do through us if we would just collaborate, If you would just work in a team imen kuma co collaboration lang tayo, Can you imagine what we can achieve? We can achieve the impossible. That's the power of teamwork. Imen's a bin of the power of teamwork. Again, there's a the power of teamwork, LaToya. If we want to change our city, if you want to win the world for Jesus, r an energy comand you to be enthusiastic to be passionate for this against a behemo. The power of teamwork. I found this video. It's a short video. Let's watch this.
Speaker 1: It's the power of teamwork and I hope you enjoy it. Okay you.
Speaker 5: Again, there you go.
Speaker 3: That is the power of teamwork. Imagine Mama named penguin or maybe don't better teamwork.
Speaker 1: Let's you are. That's the power of teamwork. We can achieve the impossible.
Speaker 3: How can a bunch of penguins defeat a large scaler wheel? A bit more team work, It's a bit more collaboration.
Speaker 1: That's what it does.
Speaker 3: It it it does the impassable. It manages to do to do combaga. You know, nobody would expect them to do. Ay man, do you believe that? And Cinema nor the basketball Cinematics n B a young team right now. Two years ago, Pasnam become golden Cinema Golden Tito. Yeah, well you and Lakers. You like you Ma Pano, you may Maha superstar. We always cheer that, I'm cinema bandwag.
Speaker 1: You like Lakers? Next year, Milai? Yeah, next year.
Speaker 3: But the man who Toronto a right, I've been cheering a basketball team for almost twenty one years now, twenty two years.
Speaker 1: Now, and I always cheer for that. I always woot for that.
Speaker 3: I always watch Randola Manga games. Even right now, Title Major I always watch. I pay for that as well because it's a TV n B a t V. I watch NBA sactly iPad. I pay like forty nine pest or s per game just to watch this team because I love this team. It's just an Antonio Spurs cinema Spurs fan. Let me tell you if you're not cheering for the Spurs, if if the Spurs is not your team, I'm gonna simba. I think Spurs fan UNI will not go Spurs. You know, you know why I cheer for the Spurs because they are God's team. If you cheer for the Spurs automatically, you go to Heaven. Believe me, I just made that a pair of malaya then, because I really believe this with all my heart that the Spurs are the God's team.
Speaker 1: Your God's team. I don't.
Speaker 3: Shohn Tassi, Reggie you'resually good massive sept.
Speaker 1: But I believe that Spurs is God is a God thing.
Speaker 3: Let me let me show you. Let me show you a verse in Biblica. Is that in the Biblicimbane, No, we are biblical when I say that the Spurs are God's team, it is.
Speaker 1: It's in the Bible. Let's open up our bibles.
Speaker 3: A Hebrews Chapter ten, verse twenty five, twenty four to twenty five, does consider how we may spur. Let me say it again, and let us consider how we may spur one another in love and in good deeds. Lord, Cinema, but your checking up as a spurse, because they are God's team.
Speaker 1: Amen, And if you want to have victory in this world, always cheer for whatever God is doing. Amen.
Speaker 3: Lord, don't I owe Timney? Lord, don't i oh? Amen, Cinema Laker fan, Sparen Milana, I have the mic.
Speaker 1: Amen, this is biblical. Then I'm just kidding better.
Speaker 3: You know why I love the Spurs because did they play basketball the way that basketball should be played?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: About the bid on Spur is the game? You know they call it a beautiful game. We are saying, while are you hoodball? For twenty four seconds? Somebody became that and you know that.
Speaker 1: He steps damis foul. That was a dam.
Speaker 3: Again damarasa rebound game.
Speaker 1: Nah. But you know what in Spurs basketball, na and I and video.
Speaker 3: Let's watch this is six minutes and I hope you enjoy it. Though aganda when people are collaborating together. Amen, And this is what happened play at all bagby player. This is no I think twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen SENA four follows NBA twenty fourteen s time a new team. Yes, it's the Miami Heat, It's the super team. And then wait and do the Lebron James And there's a Christi bas and Doula being at the best case Miami Lakers. That in Miami on the that in Gabilliers lamin sa Naig Golden Statesila. You know everybody was was U they they they thing and they believe I a champion of Miami hit everybody.
Speaker 1: But here comes the Spurs. Tabimo. The Spurs with their beautiful game.
Speaker 3: They achieved what is impossible? Why it's a BIMO collaboration.
Speaker 1: Let's watch this.
Speaker 5: So many times we promote individual of Lebron, Kobe.
Speaker 6: Bryant, Kevin Durant, but then we leave out something that's really unique and special, and that's team and team basketball. I sat there and watched this team carved the Clippers by playing basic, fundamental.
Speaker 5: Basketball and it was beautiful to watch. It reminded me of my era, the way we used to play the Celtics.
Speaker 6: Just smart and great basketball, and I'm happy that we are seeing it in America. You need to appreciate the San Antonio suppose and this team will coach and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just sometimes you've lost the words.
Speaker 5: All you need to do is just watch his team and they'll say it all. If you're a curious.
Speaker 7: About the game of basketball, you watch them play. If you're at the Clints, ride out all the duns may fucking you set out and other team and callings and they aren't. You say the ownership, our cpureful.
Speaker 5: Popping his staff at the players.
Speaker 1: Everybody's in the say so and they believe in it a lot.
Speaker 5: I'll see a lot of armor and everything else. It's what are they? The players that I'm having the privilege to coach have been incredible and the fact that they.
Speaker 8: Allow me to coach them the way I coach them surprises me almost on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: It's a great group of people who I always.
Speaker 8: Say have gotten over themselves. You know, they come to practice, they play the game. We win, we lose, we go home, and they do it wonderfully. And Timmy is the the guy that's in charge of all that, you know, he sets a tone on the floor for our players and our success.
Speaker 5: Although all of us have a part of it here, those are the that get a gun and they're the most important part of what we do. And they've done it wonderfully.
Speaker 8: And as I said, when the winner lose, we do it with class.
Speaker 5: And they'll do it the right way.
Speaker 1: Right now, they are just slicing the dicey the heat conventually, just terrific ball a little bit, but more importantly, it's the body and the Spurs go. They don't get knuckle here.
Speaker 4: They don't get clowns, they.
Speaker 5: Don't get guys who huge egos.
Speaker 1: They get guys who have to.
Speaker 3: Do what they're told to do.
Speaker 4: And you put it all together and you're right.
Speaker 1: It's like, wow, how can people can't appreciate that? When you see the Spurs play, they've been together a long time, they know exactly what the coach Popovich wants.
Speaker 5: They have hurt.
Speaker 1: Spacing, but the execution is second to none.
Speaker 6: And one thing you learn you can't have run the basketball and it's Antonio is great about I have a shot that you have a better shot.
Speaker 1: They break you down with their passes.
Speaker 5: The Santonio Spurs, they do what they do. They're gonna move the ball. They're gonna take the hif percent of shot. Obvisional call play. We're going to execute the play and sinks are gonna do all the little.
Speaker 1: Things in the one way all swish.
Speaker 7: Its Corey Joseph Sers passing all I.
Speaker 1: About this, I'm watching a crapt.
Speaker 5: Win the press.
Speaker 7: In the nineteen ninety seven and b A draft, the saved and plenty of spars.
Speaker 1: So that's gone the from s.
Speaker 9: S the fifty seven selection. In the nineteen ninety ninety A draft, the San Antonio Spurs select the manual Gino Biley from Argentina.
Speaker 3: With a twenty eight pick.
Speaker 9: In the two thousand and one draft, the San Antonio Spurs select Tony Parker of Racing Club.
Speaker 4: Paris, frances That scars to.
Speaker 5: A basta every adding, that's it's party.
Speaker 1: It's up great casts.
Speaker 5: Picture persons.
Speaker 3: On a real worst Joe tell me to do.
Speaker 5: So it's called Simes.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you God God's team Spurs. I don't know about you if you don't, if you don't like that game, you don't like that team, then you're not.
Speaker 1: A basketball fan. You don't like basketball.
Speaker 3: See you gin analy Because that that's collaboration, that's teamwork. You know, for twenty two years straight lagging winning seasons and has a playoffs if my standing against teams all time pro they played one hundred games like in Lamlaba's eighty Panalu on Spurs twenty they've beaten every team the NBA. They have a winning percentage a team that's that's impact as the ball nearest streak right now they have twenty two years of always in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Streak is I think six six years Street in Land and then the Spurs. You know what I'm saying, too young the rest of the NBA. This is the Spurs why because.
Speaker 3: Superstar in Mama players.
Speaker 1: No, it's not done. Also the Yumaha players and Mayan and managing Blid but not now.
Speaker 3: You know why they always win because of TeamWorks, because of collaboration. The more collaboration collaboration does the impossible.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: Completing one another is more important than competing with one another.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: Again, let me say it again, Completing one another. Completing one another is more important than competing with one another. Katab kayla and ka kattab you complete me. You know we need to be that kind of church. If you want to do the impossible. Because people are saying you want to change a dipolo, you want to win a dipollo for Jesus.
Speaker 1: Christ, that's impossible.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: Only through collaboration we can do the impossible. And man why because we are created to collaborate the palambanguy we are called to multiply iman. The math of collaboration is not addition, it's multiplications abimo gain multiplication because multiplication or faith.
Speaker 1: It does not maintain faith multiplies.
Speaker 3: The first commandment given to us by God is what to go and multiply humadame, be fruitful and multiply us here yumammilia. And because go and multiply, they multiply. The first commandment was be fruitful and multiply. Right and see Jesus he echoed this doing some parable of the talents, doing some malchi twenty five. God called us to multiplying. The story God gave oh Jesus or the Master gave he.
Speaker 1: He's a traveling master.
Speaker 3: So in servants nampera one he gave five other two and the other one. You know the story, right you, young Lima pabolic new master. You been a game and Leba master, I've worked for it. I multiplied it.
Speaker 1: Now it's ten. It was multiplied, Sabina Master, I multiplied it. I worked hard for this.
Speaker 3: Now young two looking four and then you pin Inbuko was nearly being gone, but it's still there. You know, sabin Master, you wicked servant, and Sabinum sabin master, and he was spanished for that. Sabbe, you get out where nobody I don't, where there is snatching off. Teach you you will perish there. Magissa lam done no Baska and not only that, Joan is a big man. I'm not multiplied. In other words, God wants us to multiply. God is calling us to multiply that.
Speaker 1: John fifteen sixteen. And I think that God called us.
Speaker 3: God chose us to bear fruit, to multiply, and fruit that will last.
Speaker 1: That is our calling. Mad.
Speaker 3: Indeed, when I keep it being again, the Lord say you're blessing. And as you're right now, it's not for you to enjoy, Amen, it's for you to give out that God can multiply it. What moms are in the It's the same thing with the salvation that we have. It's the same thing with God's with the relationship that we have with God. You don't keep it for yourself, Nikolan, you share it, You multiply it.
Speaker 1: Amen. Are you there?
Speaker 3: We are called to multiply because collaboration is multiplication. So God created us so that we can collaborate. And God, he is calling us to multiply. Maybe that gets you know. In order for us to multiply, we need to collaborates a bam again, collaborate. God calls us created us to collaborate so that we can multiply.
Speaker 1: We get you, because ahead the only way that we can multiply is if we collaborate. Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen, and jo bio. But imagined as price putting a purse. I guess now, But we've been talking about Nemaiya Sayahmayah. He was called collaborate. He was created to collaborate because he was called to multiply. He was called for a great purpose. And just like you, we are all created for this one great purpose and that is what to share, the Gospel, to share Jesus Christ, to share God's love.
Speaker 1: Amen. There's no greater calling than that. Hello, are you there? Much greater path? I'm feeling more. I'm calling is just to sing hello.
Speaker 3: But God called you for a greater purpose. God did not call you param comita and pera amen. God called you for something greater. Hello, indigo gan Lord. God is not calling you parlam macarald indico ani lord paramo paramagotom paramacbayadaa bill is no.
Speaker 1: God is calling you for a greater purpose. And just like he was called for a great purpose.
Speaker 3: So he was living in exile, and this is my Babylon because I'm a mahamananako nila, and he was serving the king as a what.
Speaker 1: As a cup bearer?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I I Lovemaya because a being a He's just a dude, bimo, dude. He's some simpling mamma and lanzha nakata king, nampaka king, Kumi las and or what and.
Speaker 1: That's him and everybody can relate to him.
Speaker 3: He's not a great person, right, he wasn't born great, he wasn't born rich, he wasn't born a royalty. It's just a simple natato then irief at naisipidio.
Speaker 1: Once a day simply lands a bi more simpling Tato, just like us.
Speaker 3: When he is a cup bearer to the king. The worst job elvert. And then one day he heard a report. News came out Mullad, Israelia in Jerusalem. His mother his father said it was in ruins. The gates was in ruins. Even Yumana walls is in cinders, nogging charcoal, Yumanga yu Maga walls done and nobody, nothing is there to protect them. To the point in the Yumaga kingdoms around them, they are being threatened every day because we want to protection walls of protection right just like what's happening in our country right now, That's what happening in our society right now. People have no protection wa walls of protection. Yu Maha family is not in Agiba and and s Himaya we heard this.
Speaker 1: He had to burden Umi. He was broken.
Speaker 3: God's purpose for your lives, sabi at last week, is that God's purpose for your life will be burnt out of brokenness. Whatever breaks your heart, that's where God is calling you to. Hey man, whatever is that is teering the passion out of view, that is what God is calling you to. The question is what breaks your heart. What is it breaking your hearts right now? And whatever breaks your heart is going to be attached to your passion.
Speaker 1: You beget that.
Speaker 3: The reason why probably that you're not so passionate when we come here. You're not so passionate. You're not saying Amen, you're not worshiping, you're not dancing taio to look at hall lo jian y because you don't have any passion.
Speaker 1: You know why? Because nothing is breaking your heart. Maybe you're seeing the world around us and you're like, I don't care as long as i'm happy. Right what breaks your heart?
Speaker 3: Nay Maya's heart was broken and that's where God called him. Maybe right now you're sitting there wherever you are right now, maybe you're listening, you're and you're saying, or maybe you're thinking. You're saying yourself the parent and about purpose. You're thinking to yourself, par.
Speaker 1: And then what weana? You know why?
Speaker 3: Because nothing is breaking your heart this morning? What happened this morning? Let God break your heart? Amen, Let God break your heart? Gonna happen among leaders need to be expectant that God will do something.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: If you want to be passionate in whatever it is that you are doing maybe in your school. You know you know why as a school it's not about your grades result, your grades more result and I'm passioned more right, you know why? Because nothing is breaking your heart? Well hung hang, you don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm just there.
Speaker 3: And your great small but indeed matas maybe your career MO. For twenty years now, you've been on the same job and nothing is happening in your life. And you've been praying, and you be pray. You know why because you're not letting God break your heart. You're not letting God inside your heart. And he had this passion, his burden in wit on bird plan. But you know watching birden n on the burden for the lost people, the burden for the broken people that will elevate whatever that you are doing right now, why because it's bringing passion. You pack a gazigmo. You want to wake up, you want to go to school, you want to go to your work. You're excited. Inde Parmajo the hill mayor Manata.
Speaker 1: And Jesus doing the school mo. And you're so excited and partner. That's just part of it.
Speaker 3: But my ultimate goal here is to bring the gospel, is to bring Jesus Christ is to be a blessing to my school, to my work.
Speaker 1: To my family.
Speaker 3: Amen, this morning, let God break your heart. Let God put the passion in your heart. May He was broken, he was crying, he was wailings in mit the gods sail, are you there?
Speaker 1: Hello? But you know what he did.
Speaker 3: He waited and he prayed, and then the moment that that God presented an opportunity for him, he grabbed that opportunity.
Speaker 1: Sabin, King and send me back doing say Israel, and I will rebuild the broken walls.
Speaker 3: He wasn't crying about the walls. He was crying about the gates. He wasn't crying about his enemies. He was crying about his people. He was crying about the people. You know, this book of Nehima is not about the walls. It's about broken people. There's a lot of broken people out there. And if you don't let that break your heart, nothing will Believe me, that is the greatest.
Speaker 1: That is the greatest motivation that you ever have.
Speaker 3: If you want to be motivated going to going to work the high Hello, good evening, and I help you. It's time that God breaks your heart because there's a lot of people who are broken out there. There's a lot of families that is broken out there. And just like Shmayah, he did the impossible. God made the miracle through his life because because of that brokenness. You know, if you want to have miracles happen in your life, let God break your heart. Amen, Let God inside your heart that. Let let him make you see, let him, let him make you feel what he is feeling. Amenhimaya's vision is to rebuild the wall, and his vision requires collaboration. Whatever that God is praising to you right now in your heart, the vision, the purpose in your heart right.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what You cannot do it alone? Building, rebuilding the wall. It's a basic, big, big task.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if Shara Magisa trying to rebuild that is not an engineer and the push a mason.
Speaker 1: Have better gotta kim lang.
Speaker 3: Alamna go in. But he had this burden and because of that then he was able to do amazing and great things through his life. Meron and purpose Amen, Amen. But you know, Amius, vision to rebuild the wall will require collaboration. He can't do it alone, you know, rebuilding the walls of our nation, rebuilding the walls of our families of our communities. The gokaya magissan didn't mean kayamagisaniping. Now we need everybody. We need this church and not only that, but we need to work together. We need to collaborate. Amen, because again collaboration creates multiplication. The question is what's stopping you from collaborating Because collaboration.
Speaker 1: It's not just for this church.
Speaker 3: You can use it everywhere in your life. Maybe in your marriage made he here passion you know why because well on collaboration. Maybe you need collaboration in your marriage. Maybe my business owner Dito the reason why he need got your business mode.
Speaker 1: You know what you need, it's collaboration. Maybe in your.
Speaker 3: School combag it and bah blah blah bah and reads more rumbakia humana projects you know.
Speaker 1: Unkiss more right now here? You know what you need. You need collaboration.
Speaker 3: Amen, I'm not talking about collaboration, work together, learn together. You can always learn from somebody that that's not collaboration, that's cheating.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: We need collaboration in our lives and there are there are four things, according of my Accordings of Life Nama that we need in other us to collaborate.
Speaker 1: This is what we need. Number one.
Speaker 3: What collaboration needs is a clear conviction. It's to b more clear conviction. What against a bi more clear conviction? Come on, if you want to collaborate, if you want to win Antipolo City, your family, if you want to have changed in our national bansha, nothing is happening. We need collaboration. President Lang, he's old and it's getting older by the day because of the problems because nobody is helping him out where it is and I am now is trying to bring him down. For the Philippines to be great, No for the Philippines, the Mahabhama, Muli amen mala and corruption, momola and drugs. But instead of collaborating, right, we are going against again. We need to collaborate amen in and for us to collaborate and is to have a clear conviction, to be a clear conviction.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah.
Speaker 3: It's getting louderakas okay. A man with a vision will become a man on a mission, but you can't carry the mission to its completion. Conviction supposumo. What is conviction means? It means that you are convinced, totally, one hundred percent convinced God.
Speaker 1: This is what we need to do. This is what I have to do, and.
Speaker 3: Gagoing Why because man conviction, amena, I need to do this. I need to invite I help to pray for these people and to help them, bless and serve them. Why because they need Jesus Christ. I believe this is one hundred percent. Ah.
Speaker 1: We need to have a strong conviction.
Speaker 3: It's a strong persuasion or believe a state of being convinced.
Speaker 1: Are you convinced that people out there needs Jesus Christ?
Speaker 3: Are you convinced that the only the only solution to our problem is Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I need to do something. See name.
Speaker 3: He had this clear conviction, and watch this, watch this name I chapter two, verse eleven to thirteen.
Speaker 1: This is what he did. Okay.
Speaker 3: I went to Jerusalem, and after staying there three days, I sat out during the night with a few others.
Speaker 1: He came to Jerusalem. The thing is Jerusalem, and this is what he did.
Speaker 3: I had not told anyone what my God had put in my heart to do for Jerusalem. There were no mouths with me except the one I was riding on Pagatina dos Jerusalem Gana nothing well as Usa, and on Guinuvania he rode a horse, a donkey baby. By night, I went out to the valley of Ballygate towards the jackal Well and the Dongate, examining the walls of Jerusalem which had been broken down in its gates, which had been destroyed by fire.
Speaker 1: Neahimaya did not.
Speaker 3: Show up in Jerusalem talking about his vision. No, he went to Jerusalem at the day that he arrived, and on Gania he investigated, investigate.
Speaker 1: Before he initiated, he investigated.
Speaker 3: First Muna survey Munasha. The conviction in him compelled him to go out and do something. Keyword here is do sibre do India right India posting go and don't go.
Speaker 1: I don't don't. No, he did not. He did.
Speaker 3: What he do. He started walking through the walls of Jerusalem instead of talking, because a lot of us we want to change, right, we want to change and we want to be a part of that change.
Speaker 1: Most of person. Before you can.
Speaker 3: Even talk, you need to walk goa bagu Noah, he man. It's time that somebody stands up and do something about it.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: Yes, I went in last week. You need to wait and God and pray. We've been doing that. But saba. And while you are waiting, you need to work, You need to plan, you need to do something. This is what NeiMa did.
Speaker 1: He had a vision the moment that he came to Jerusalem. He surveyed the place.
Speaker 3: He was thinking of a plan. We need to do more of walking and less talking. That is maybe the reason why we're in this place. You know, that's the reason why we are a country, is in a place where we are right now.
Speaker 1: He believe that. You know, it's good that you talk. It's good that you have that you that you found the problems. It's good. It's good the merrow hung burden. It's good that you that you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about the injustices of our society. But it's it's about time that we apply and do something about it. Raalu post who's gonna post about about devotion? More your biblical verses? Poposone? But you're not doing nothing about it.
Speaker 1: There's no power in it. Amen. The question is what are you Doingana, what are you doing? It's not what you are saying, but what you are doing.
Speaker 3: Ni Maya did not come to Jerusalem to recruit people indigen don't Prara Cora going.
Speaker 1: Going mian Wal. But you know what he did, got going in wal and if anyone is with me, come with me. He not talk the talk, but he also walk the walk.
Speaker 3: Amen, that put the potions to Jerusalem. Not looking for people to come and do the vision that God plays in his heart. He came to Jerusalem to apply for the job himself.
Speaker 1: I wanted to build the wall. I will do it. I wanted to build the world.
Speaker 3: You do it.
Speaker 1: Most Christians are like that. Yeah, we want the world to know Jesus Christ. Now you go pastor you do it.
Speaker 3: Come on, if God plays a burden in your heart, it's not everybody else or anybody else's job, it's your job. Nahimayah is a participator in the vision. Why because he has his own conviction. Let's not become a people, a church who expect other people to do what we are not willing to do.
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 3: You know our greatest example, the one that we are following. It's not just your leader, It's not me, It's not pastoral cardlage.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. He is the ultimate models of wow model.
Speaker 3: Jesus did not only talk the talk, but he also walked the walk. When he says carry the cross every day, it is not being carried across.
Speaker 1: I will watch you.
Speaker 3: You know what he did when he says carry the cross, He carried it first. Do you believe that when God says, scary your cross, he is ain't carry your cross because I have carried mine. And not only that, but he was crucified on the cross for hours, since he went the extra mile, you believe that He will not ask you to do something that he himself hasn't already done. Yeah, he is calling you to a radical, radical vision. But when when the world, when the city, when my family has so hard, it's not just calling you to do that. But not only that he did it first. He only already died for us. You already died for your friends, for your families. He went further, kneeling area cross. He was crucified and died on the cross for us. Amen, Jesus Christ walked through hell so that you can walk into heaven.
Speaker 1: So don't ever thank Lord.
Speaker 3: No, he did it first, and you know what he did more. Jesus is calling you to go and make disciples. Let me tell you it's not going to be easy. But you need to have a clear conviction. You need to have a clear conviction to.
Speaker 1: Step in to that calling.
Speaker 3: God is calling you to multiply. God is calling you to become an influence.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard, but you need to have this clear conviction right now. I believe. I am convinced that this is the only answer. This is the only.
Speaker 3: Solution to our problems. This is the only solution to your problems. This is my prayer this morning that we will have this clear conviction in our hearts right now. Don't ever think and it's it's hard to him going, but you know the meaning of heart. I mean it's hard, it's this not impossible. Indeed, in my head up in going Iman, I wanted to be my head up, extra effort.
Speaker 1: I need to be in my head up. Just have a clear conviction.
Speaker 3: You know, rebuilding a wall it's hard, but naeh Maya had a clear conviction from being nothing, Jerusalem started rebuilding the wall. What does conviction have to do with my collaboration, paston, Because collaboration it begins with you.
Speaker 1: It begins with you, Amen, it begins with us. If you want to be a part of a serving church, you serve first. Amen.
Speaker 3: You want to be a part of a generous church, be generous first. If you want to be a part of an encouraging church, then I want to come to my church and be encouraged. You know what, be an encouragement first. But the encouragement communa. And if you want to be a part of a church that is life giving, a church at all, you will be filled with life in the puruh problem Alan who wants.
Speaker 1: To be that be a part of that kind of church like you in church? And you know what, smile first.
Speaker 3: If you want to be a part of a church that is life giving, be a life giving person first. If you want to have a good leader, be a follower first, Sab you first, you go first, and big no, we go first, Sabi, I go first. Clear conviction alomba guy that we need for collaboration is compelling communication to be more compelling communications being more compelling communication held, every God vision will ultimately become a shared vision. The vision that God intrusted to us is not just for us for me, No, is for everybody. The division that God has given you, it's not just for you, it is for everybody.
Speaker 1: Amen. The vision that God has for your life is not just for you.
Speaker 3: And if thinking more parts are your vision are you on selfish vision.
Speaker 1: It's not from God. It's not from God.
Speaker 3: But everything that comes from God, it's being shared. It's being shared.
Speaker 1: God blesses you to become a blessing. You need to share it. Tamba, come on. That is one of the things that we believe in. This share bless the city church.
Speaker 3: Through me, God will bless the city, said behind Papa the loui the Lord.
Speaker 1: So you young blessing.
Speaker 3: It's impossible, Namo, it's impossible.
Speaker 1: Nam you're blessing.
Speaker 3: Papa Dantao through you, you will get that and you must share the thing that God has spoken to you. The problem with most visions the Mama Tai lumlao is because you're not sharing Itlang, and then slowly it will die.
Speaker 1: It's just like a fire. If you don't share it, eventually you're palom Amen.
Speaker 3: But if you start sharing the vision, the vision.
Speaker 1: Will become stronger.
Speaker 3: Baker, can you imagine your spurs if she team vision to pass the ball.
Speaker 1: Mamasae the mananalo.
Speaker 3: But everybody had that vision. Everybody was on board. Everybody was collaborating. I don't know Whila, but I believe somebody was sharing the vision of a beautiful game, and they began to be on board with each other, and they began to do name possible.
Speaker 1: Amen, do you believe what I'm saying? Are you hearing what I'm saying? Right now?
Speaker 3: You must share the thing that God has spoken to you because it will require other people for it to be fulfilled. Winning the world for Jesus Christ is a team work. It's only done by collaboration. Sean Landinay and Govinon. I know it is in his in his heart young school now, but he alone.
Speaker 1: He cannot do it. He needs a team. He needs a team that will work with him.
Speaker 3: And how do you share that vision? Panamas as a bhinion?
Speaker 1: Through communication?
Speaker 3: The vision dies because we fail in communicating the vision. You know this?
Speaker 1: This term lost in translation? Is a is a game goes a school or maybe it's a word team team. There's a action a badler and I going adulo? Why because there's missed communication?
Speaker 3: You know the reason why relationship is so hard. Collaboration is all about relationship, You know why? Because of communication him Mama, especially long distance. But there's always in a bag because he miscommunication through Textlam through emoji islam emoji got it? Ky yogt it because in my exclamation point mayang los in translation sometimes you overread.
Speaker 1: That right.
Speaker 3: Once again, you know they say that women they speak twenty thousand words per day. The next week pastor would be preaching service.
Speaker 1: Let me say it again.
Speaker 3: Men they spoke, they speak twenty thousand words perad day A mango la lake lano.
Speaker 1: Seven thousand. I wanted that guy ride in them.
Speaker 3: Yeah plays easy mind la guy ride in the y.
Speaker 1: I wanna hang it day the guy in the bye.
Speaker 3: And that means the repastora is some simple and because you can talk say I was gonna yes or no, la want us now?
Speaker 1: And how manna be?
Speaker 3: Why because they they speak. I'm not saying no one that's a bad thing. They just want to CONVENI.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying you, mamba bia.
Speaker 3: They're two different beings, so a sason libro. Women are from Mars and men are from Venus Mundodd And that's why it's so hard to have relationship. That's why it's so difficult to be in a in a marriage among a single people. Mamilika my eg amena of the relationship. If in deep paraso in the paras I oh.
Speaker 1: Amen, it's so hard, and that's why we need to have a healthy communication.
Speaker 3: A healthy relationship is built with a healthy communication.
Speaker 1: You need to communicate well head now, but.
Speaker 3: That's what communication does. Collaboration for short if we fail to communicate with each other. And this is what happened with in Amayah. In Amaiah chapter two, verse seventeen Eighteenmaya gave a short and concise speech Pakata survey Pakao.
Speaker 1: He talked to the people. It was in Abina.
Speaker 3: Then I said to them, you see the trouble we are in Jerusalem lies in ruins and its gates have been burned with fire. Come, let us rebuild the wall of Jerusalem and we will no longer be in disgrace. You know from this from this speech we can find I think four things that Neahmaya did. Namaya communicated the vision well that we can learn from. Number one, he points out the problem in problem around. Then I said to them, you see the trouble we are in Jerusalem lies in ruins and its gates have been burnt with fire.
Speaker 1: Can lam problema problema?
Speaker 3: God's vision always wake people up out of their complacency, and sometimes it takes somebody. It takes one person to communicate to you, Para that something is not right. When Nehemaya said this, you see, the trouble we are in Jerusalem lies in rules and its skates have been burned with fire, my young Malayui. But maybe the reason why nothing is happening, nothing is changing, is because and.
Speaker 1: For them it's normal, ok. Lang. They actually live through the rebels, They actually live to.
Speaker 3: Constant battles, sign as a problema, as a problemas, as a traffic Will antipolo or sad three hours?
Speaker 1: So hey, can I.
Speaker 3: And will an imburden say to do something to plamedestri, I need totata with when I'm no unloading and no loading to bang, why sanina hui Amenlam. And sometimes it takes somebody for us to realize the problem.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: It's no news for Jerusalem. They wake up every day to this problem. They don't have the urgency to even fix the problem. You know, without a god vision in your life, without people pointing out the problems, we start tolerating the problem.
Speaker 1: The same with other people. It's the same.
Speaker 3: If you don't point out the problem to them, if you don't point out the problem to your Life Group members.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't care, They wouldn't see the problem. It's just the way it is. Let me tell you this morning. It's not the way it is.
Speaker 3: It's not God's plan. Not Mahira, it's not God's plan. Mammat, It's not God's plan. Parat han Amen are you there? But you know what You can't change what you tolerate. You know it's time that we wake up with the burden in our hearts telling your now listen, sabio, listen. You need to be broken enough that it wakes you up from your sleep.
Speaker 1: Pangaloa the quay. Not only that he points out the problem, but he also.
Speaker 3: Described the solution see indeed am puru problema pointing out the problems.
Speaker 1: You not feeling can eld.
Speaker 3: Then I go on the Lord paramaturo problema paramagain, reg Lamador no feeling nothinghing Ma Greg Lhamo Ma Greg Lamo Saba Filipino expert lahad Amaba now December expertise, So wildfires Lord and arming may comment lot Mara Ma solution me problem sabe genuar and again what then expertise And.
Speaker 1: Like in volcanologist a tire, they were again volcanologies.
Speaker 7: You go.
Speaker 3: Right in a few weeks after a tire a king, the king, Pilotto, big la a crush, landing plan or helicopter, Nikobi Bryant the expert, the big lage a basketball again expert Bia the helicopter.
Speaker 1: After a few days again what the king is kind of man? The king?
Speaker 3: Doctor Kanaman the expert as a virus, and alarm said alarm. Indeed, I put in a wag just to point out the problems. But God is calling us to describe as alution.
Speaker 1: This is what happened.
Speaker 3: May you see the problem that we are in Jerusalem lies in ruins and its gates have been burned with fire. Come and no solutions in Abina and no solutions in Abina.
Speaker 1: Let us rebuild the wall.
Speaker 3: That's it, Sabina and problem when time wolves a solution, nat Let's repair the wos nawa to point out the problems. But you're also called to share the solution. That's what's happening around us. People are looking for solutions, and you have that solution. You have the answer.
Speaker 1: It's time to share. That's time to communicate that. Amen, Amen. And then Nama was appealing to their imagination let's rebuild the wall of Jerusalem. Maybe no time name on.
Speaker 3: Everybody was playing in their minds or insur on walls, nayon. They beginning to see them in Emaya is beginning to share the vision. The imagination was being played off the question right now, what direction is your imagination? Imagination running in some direction? It's either by fear or by faith. When I'm sharing this to you right now, Admokaba, now on, I will become a life group leader. I will start building up lives, you life, Kuma and Parma.
Speaker 1: Are you say, are you running in faith?
Speaker 3: I will build my life Lord so that others lives can be built as well. You're saying, Amen, I'm going to be part of the solution. I will open life groups on April twelve to twenty nine. Amen, it's a solution.
Speaker 1: Can take a nightmare and make into a god dream quickly? Amen.
Speaker 3: Can communicating Amaya is that he reinforces the reason.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the verse.
Speaker 3: Do you see the trouble we are in Jerusalem lies in Romans and its skates have been burned with fire.
Speaker 1: Come, let's rebuild the wall of Jerusalem.
Speaker 3: And we will no longer be in disgrace. He's appealing, not just doing some basic Nila that you will have a wall. Now, did you have a wall? Plantaka and ba boy man a baja. You will have all that you need.
Speaker 1: But not only that.
Speaker 3: Nehemia was appealing to their pride, to who they are supposed to be. Nemaya is saying that you are God's chosen people. And because of those walls ras Iraq before Hutan, tie you in a calaban and then but now in a tata and antio like most of us.
Speaker 1: In Columban. Why because we have this bread and we have this vision, we have this passion.
Speaker 3: Laban, because the enemy knows that people will be saved to us, that people will be blessed to us.
Speaker 1: But because our our walls.
Speaker 3: Are broken down, you need like tata and tire, be a glamor on the tire. And Nehmaya is saying, if only we can build walls in our our lives, in our city, then.
Speaker 1: Then we will no longer be in disgrace.
Speaker 3: Then you will become once again God's shows and people.
Speaker 1: It's a greater motivation because I pay you snake just like blessing.
Speaker 3: Don't just want God's blessing, but want what God intended you to be. You're not here so that you will be blessed. You are here so that you can bless others. Come on, give God the best love for that. It's a higher motivation. And then lastly, problem deal You pushing a described long solution needn't get a reinforce reason. But he also clarifies the urgency. Sab let's go back to the verse verse eight, because we will no longer will longer be in disgrace. The next verse, man abadan and I also told them about the gracious hand of my God on me and what the king had said to me. I also told them about the gracious hand of my God on me and what the king had said to me. Maronng Fabor the lord brnam Faber and young king.
Speaker 1: And this is the right time, benign King pera.
Speaker 3: Lumberds keating go in nay naa.
Speaker 1: Nau nah nahim a Ya clarifies the urgency.
Speaker 3: It's not one day, one day, the next generation I used the new world, No you no name.
Speaker 1: Aya says that everything is in line. Now let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's rebuild the wall. He communicated the problem. He pointed out the problem. He here described the solution and he reinforces the reason. Then he clarifies the urgency. Now, let me point out the problem. There are people who don't know God. There are people who are lost out there. There are people who are broken out there. You know, let this problem disrub your everyday living. Let this problem disrupt your conversations.
Speaker 1: How many goes?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 3: Paramati last month indies that he was floggers man tik talkers. Now you know, be a postmo. You know, let this burden occupy space in your Facebook. It's time to share the vision why because may problem. It's time then just like saying, he amaya that you will weep, that you will sleep over this and naa lola.
Speaker 1: Mo you ma back to Jesus Christ. The problem is there are a lot of people who doesn't know God. Now, let me describe to you the solution.
Speaker 3: To be more built, we need to build and be the church in the middle of the ruins, in the middle of the problems. Amen, with our curtains closed. But we will go out there into the night, into the dark city, and.
Speaker 1: He will start bringing pulling people out into the God's life. Amen. That is the solution.
Speaker 3: Let's build a home for the broken. Let's bring back home those who are lost and let them hear the gospel and let them have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Now, let me reinforce the reason. This is the reason why you were saved. This is the reason why you were born. This is why the reason why you are cold. There are people that God had in mind when God saved you. Al God did not save you, paramagako Retablicano. God did not say no when he saves you. He had your family in mind when he saved you. He had your friends in mind. When he saved you. He had your classmates, your workmates, you might have it by more in mind.
Speaker 1: When he saves you. He had you nick and struggled. Yes, babah in mind.
Speaker 3: See, God saved you for a bigger purpose, for a bigger reason, not just to bless you, but so that others will be blessed to you.
Speaker 1: Amen, there's a reason why God saved you. Come on, give God the best club. You are not just called for this, but you are born for this. This is your purpose, he man. It's time to receive that. It's time to believe that. And lastly, let me clarify the urgency. It's right.
Speaker 3: It's not tomorrow, it's not next week, it's not next month, it's not next year.
Speaker 1: It's right now.
Speaker 3: Petis right now. I believe this God is working behind the scenes. There's a reason why. There's a reason why we are in this place. There's a reason why you are in this place. There is a reason why you are doing what you are doing. You are experiencing, you are experiencing. There's a reason why the blessing came your way at this time.
Speaker 1: The time is now. I believe that the city is right he knogna.
Speaker 3: I believe your family more heinokna, I believe you my classmates more, henogna.
Speaker 1: Invite there's just one invite away from hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ. I believe. But there is God's favor working in us right now. The time is now. Now is the time. It's time to build.
Speaker 3: Hey man, come on, it's time to build a bime. It's time to build. It's time to build. And lastly, collaboration requires and now once again it requires a clear conviction bangaloa what compelling communication? And then lastly, constant conflict resolution. You know, there's so many blessings and benefit of a community, of a church, of a family. But we here believe that every blessing there's always a burden attached to it. He need Amlin is a blessings. You know, he's a lagging maroon birdsama. And it's really hard to live in the community. That's why most people they tend to be on their own and the reason why I'm always alone to because I don't want to hear other people saying right, because relationship is hard. I'm here a relationship I'm here, Mama say is a community because in a community, community is all about people. And the more people, the more arguments, the more problems, the more conflict, the more opportunity in the masakanka nam venkama disapointa most people in.
Speaker 1: Para point really its a really cool.
Speaker 3: Tamaba. Are you gonna life group? Are you're gonna a Consoliday? Because Antima that is a and Thelma bla kappa like around. But now we are moved into this place and everybody can see everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm in a church. Why because people can notice me life group belong to a family. Are are maybe some of us here in Aronas and Mion and that's what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: You know what constant conflict arisis lagi may conflict lag in tom thing. The problem is we never resolve it. But hey, maybe you're like me that don't make conflict, but make conflict. He didn't want to every result im wanna happen tamabadel group leaders in life group leaders and see pastore and they want to be in a message. That message car deman a reply and why because you don't want to resolve the conflict. That's why we think that we are better off living in isolation. Let me remind you this morning that the blessing of community far out waste. The burden of community is to belong in a community.
Speaker 1: But it is a point.
Speaker 3: But you know what, the blessing of a community, it is much more greater than the burden.
Speaker 1: It you will experience.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm may When he came back.
Speaker 3: To Jerusalem, they were building, they were about to build the temple, the walls, Yuma elders, Humana leaders and they were leaders to elders, the talk to manga nobles at all. We're taking advantage of the people separation, the conflict. And this is what ne Maya did in verse six seven, Chapter five, when when when I heard their outcry and discharges.
Speaker 1: I was very angry. You wanted build the wall.
Speaker 3: It do non collaboration, and Danyari don't call from there.
Speaker 1: It's stopping him from doing so. So he was angry.
Speaker 3: And in verse seven s Albinon, I've pondered them in my mind and accused the nobles and officials, and I told them, you are charging your own people interest. So I called them together a large meeting to deal with them, to be more deal with it. You know, the only solution to conflict is dealing with it head on. And men pinion, I heard the more that.
Speaker 1: Mug sometimes Sugayan.
Speaker 3: Gagarin, mulanyan, iron ina ion nothing like an alcohol, and Gamon I am the advantage.
Speaker 1: Thinking the Gaglin eventually, but he believes.
Speaker 3: But Indians mean alcohol and then like an ointment Japan who he believes?
Speaker 1: Lion, do you believe that it's true? Most people World War two when.
Speaker 3: Because either a Paglian, they keep on fighting the gigging gang green tumacago infection to the point it took out his whole leg. Because of that, Amen, conflicts are to be resolved in it wasn't nothing name. He called out the meeting. I called together a large meetings.
Speaker 1: Let's meet. Maybe some of us here. The reason why, the reason why because we have conflicts with each other.
Speaker 3: Maybe some of you here me Tempo a leader moment, you're just letting it pass by, Inya and Molang. But you know in your heart now as the days goes by, is the night goes by. And that's why lang collaboration war.
Speaker 1: Lang team work. You know, see they could have won.
Speaker 3: Five more championships. Conflict like how is he there? They were fighting who will get the ball because to shoot pegasus purse.
Speaker 1: Some naya.
Speaker 3: Instead of winning more championships, that split together, instead of doing the impossible, winning five straight championship or seven stay or maybe eight or ten more championships.
Speaker 1: They stopped working, They stopped collaborating.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Maybe the reason why now here Appanabatai, maybe the reason why yo is because we're not working together. We're not collaborating because we have pain. We have heard Mari polin time biting a gallet saad maaya.
Speaker 1: He was angered the gall it's.
Speaker 3: You know, there's two kinds of anger, the righteous anger and the unrighteous anger. You know, righteous anger is when you control it you Unrighteous anger is if you don't control it.
Speaker 1: Maya, he had this righteous anger. He he controlled it. He did not just.
Speaker 3: React, He responded and he dealt with it. Let me tell you, conflict, it's not bad. Everywhere you go, school is tobajo, in your families, even in churches. We have conflicts. Why because churches is made out of people, and whether there's people, there's always conflict. The conflict is not a problem. The problem is we don't deal with it. We don't have conflict problems. We have unresolved conflict problems because we're not dealing with it. You know, resolved problems will make you stronger, will make us stronger. You'll never take now if I if I tell this personal, I'm bothered by the way you know, I'm bothered by what you said to me.
Speaker 1: As a Bahinian. Right.
Speaker 3: But if we deal with the problem, we have healing, we will become stronger. You will become more united, more collaborated. Resolved conflict will make you stronger, but undressolved conflict will make you toxic. Amen, every relationship, what I'm saying is every relationship has conflicts.
Speaker 1: Marriages, as conflicts. Same brains.
Speaker 3: They have conflicts. Families, they have conflicts, classmate schools, they have conflicts. Church, we have conflicts. Amen, But we need to learn how to resolve this conflict because the enemy knows it. The enemy knows this now in Jesus that a house divided cannot stand. And that's the enemy's tactics. Inna bag I know because he knows that if you get offended, if you get hurt, you'll do much more damage. We need to decide today that we will become people who will always choose forgiveness. We need to become a church that will be forgiving. Amenmaginti, we go first.
Speaker 1: You go first. Your called to multiply.
Speaker 7: We are.
Speaker 3: We have to collaborate and multiply. And you know because just like any story in the Bible, it always go back to Jesus. You see Jesus in the Book of Nehemiah, It's in the Old Testament. You know, see Jesus, he wasn't just saving you from our sins. He wasn't just saving us from our sins and getting us into heaven when he was crucified on the cross. Jesus was also restoring our ability to collaborate with God and with each other, because saying took that ability to collaborate from us in the in in the Bible, in the Genesis, and you wouldn't you know? And you know they were collaborating with each other. God was walking around in the garden and ge and God made everything right.
Speaker 1: He made the animals and you know what God did. What God said to Adam, all.
Speaker 3: Right, you know amahay ypnayan pangalan, and God can do it, and I bet he can do better, right.
Speaker 1: Dog and dog?
Speaker 3: Maybe something else? But God said, no, no, I made this. Now you collaborate with me, team work with me, I pangalan. Because God always wanted to have a relationship with us. God was all is one to throw us where he is working. God wants to collaborate with us Alam because of sin and collaboration and even with Adam and Eve Sabi is a Bible. He became as why ability of collaboration. But God's heart has always been about collaboration. And Jesus he not only restored our ability to collaborate with God when he was on that cross, hanging on the cross, dying on that cross, bleeding to them on the cross, indeed, and I is a collaboration between us and God. But he also fixed a collaboration between us together. So that indeed a talia a wai and it's abing prayer Indian and Jesus and we will be united, working, cooperating, collaborating with each other.
Speaker 1: Amen. And see Jesus he modeled.
Speaker 3: This while on that cross. You know, I believe is that we are the reason. We are the reason that he suffered and died. We are the reason that he's bleeding, and that on that cross because of our sins he is. We are the reason why kalahanshang Palu and thirty nine times the Roman cathtails come back, kalas and good pay but KALs and again the crown of thorns.
Speaker 1: We are the reasons. Abi, you are the reason.
Speaker 3: It's because of our sin That's why Jesus was crucified. Kelsa is a Bible.
Speaker 1: But while we were.
Speaker 3: Sinners, Jesus died for us. Now let get bigs beIN on. That's why on the cross he saving last words, this is a magazine. Father, forgive them, for they do not.
Speaker 1: Know what they're doing. Jesus was hanging on the cross, and he is saying, even before the Lord Lord not but the war music annals, but.
Speaker 3: Marvin s Hillary, even before you were born, God Jesus.
Speaker 1: Already forgiven you a man.
Speaker 3: What does that mean to us? While we were condemning him on that cross, he is forgiving us. He was modelinginty. Sorry forgive Wanna Father, I forgive them so sorry.
Speaker 1: We need to be a church the proactive.
Speaker 3: Then again in Thai, the Lord forgive them, the Lord Masoria problem to the point that relationship more with each other.
Speaker 1: As you say, Rana, maybe some of you here in.
Speaker 3: You have unforgiven a sense, you have unforgiven problems. Maybe Minastankao. Maybe it comes on the president. So it's time that we say, I forgive you, I forgive you. You know why marriages fail. Yamamagasamo said ten years are gonna be ala, twenty years are going too.
Speaker 1: That was twenty years ago. It's time that you move on. It's time that we forgive.
Speaker 3: Maybe some of us here men adam namahangan on maybe against each other. Right now, if you want to win the city, if you want to rebuild the wall of our families, of our communities, we.
Speaker 1: Are already forgiving.
Speaker 3: We are collaborating the reason why we don't collaborate is because.
Speaker 1: An it's kind of god worship and say, oh no, oubus didn't help. You know, it's time that we fulfill this one. Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoyed today's episode.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 3: God bless you all.