Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a game statue. It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: With me, baby, I'm a gangstatu. Puch, baby, you're a game statue.
Speaker 3: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe talk fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about t more time.
Speaker 5: I don't care how the weather vein point. When the weather vein point, you gotta be done it to me when your eyes looking to mine.
Speaker 6: Gamer gamer, Hello, and welcome back to this show.
Speaker 5: Everyone. Thanks for being here, thanks for being born, Thank you for being listeners and supporters of the Cosmic Peach podcast. I'm so happy you're with me today. As I said in the previous episode, I was in between two ideas for a show, but I felt like Nicole Kidman's daughter was more important to get out first. And Patreon, you've spoken, You're loving it. Some of you had even discovered her before I did, and I do have a couple of shout outs. Guests of Room two three seven have left comments, and I have chosen the ones.
Speaker 2: That stuck out to me the most.
Speaker 5: Here but just because I don't read your comment doesn't mean I don't love you.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: There's just some that get me to laughing, and they just stick out to me. So Air eighty second born comments it on your post, Julia, you seriously need to look into stand up. Your approach would be fucking amazing. I've never thought about it. I'm not much of a people person, although I love I absolutely love making people laugh. It's just sometimes I don't even realize that I'm being funny. Sometimes I think stuff is funny. Sometimes I'm just being myself and it happens to be hilarious. Thank you, though, Air eighty second born love you a long time. Ari Come commented on the post about Nicole Kidman's daughter. She says, Julia, I am so glad you were the first to talk about Sahs. I think that's how you say her name. I came across her TikTok account a few weeks ago, and I was hoping you'd discuss her. I totally believe her me too. I think she might be the offspring of Nicole Kidman and her father. See, I had thought about that. I literally thought about that. But and he he is a wizard's that's why they have him at all these dark magic rituals, flaying seven year olds open like fish and crucifying him because he is a high magic practitioner.
Speaker 2: So very well could be.
Speaker 5: Ari goes on to say, because there's definitely an inbred look to her, although she is beautiful. You know, incestuous motherfuckers can be attractive. Okay, it's not. It's not always hills have eyes. It's not always deliverance, wrong turn, what's Virginia shit where they come out with half a tooth and no nipples, crisscrossed eyes and looking like some kind of a mutated motherfucker. No, sometimes they can be attractive, and she does look like she has some crisscrossy innate Do you think she might be gender inverted too? I don't know if they'd go to the trouble of inverting her if they were just keeping her a secret under the floorboards her whole life. Although there is some masculine features to her face, but that could just be from all the inbreeding. I have seen a couple documentaries where people find out later on that their mom got raped by their brother or their dad or something, and they're actually incestuous and they don't look horrible. Now there are the most common cases where they come out with the cleft lip, cleft palate, club leg, half a titty, no eyebrows, and you're like, okay, I get it. Sometimes they're retarded. Most of the time they're retarded, But if you look at the Royal family, they're not that. Some of them are down right mutated, and some of them are kind of attractive, but they are all inbred. Every single one of them is inmbred. So sometimes you get lucky and you get a couple attractive looking when sometimes you get one that looks like Hills have eyes. Most of the time, even with the Kennedy family, if they get one that comes out Hills havew Ey's, they just lock them up in an asylum somewhere where they get strapped down to a chair and they get fed to the slop all day long. And no, we never hear about those little Kennedy family members. We have to find out about them years and you years later, after some detective sleuth has tracked them down. But she, I don't know if she's gender inverted. Off the rip. I'm gonna say no, because they didn't put much time into her being public.
Speaker 2: Off the rip.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say no, but her eyebrows are giving penis, so.
Speaker 2: We will see. We will see, we will see. Thank you for the.
Speaker 5: Comment, though Ari appreciated it, Heidi. Heidi says, I agree with you on everything except mayo and cukes in the pasta salid. Come on, Haidi, but the Italian dressing rotini pasta salad is so good you bet your life on it. You crack me up. My mom loved the raw onions in there. I picked everyone the fuck out. Well, thank you. We can't agree on that. I don't know about the kukes, I don't know about the mayo, but thank you for picking out those little devilish yunks. I finally feel like someone gets me. Raw onion chunks don't go in the pasta salad. You know, my sister can just sit there and eat a cucumber, slice it up and eat it. It makes me sick. She does it with celery too, and I'm not into it.
Speaker 2: I'm just not into it.
Speaker 5: Why people put celery and stuff where celery doesn't belong, like chili, I just I don't get it. You guys, celery celery, It's a flavorless vegetable. I don't even know why they bother to put it in there.
Speaker 2: Onions, I get it.
Speaker 5: They pack a punch, there's a lot of flavor involved, but not a cute, not a cucumber, not a celery stick.
Speaker 2: They're flavorless. If anything.
Speaker 5: They just taste like taint, a healthy, normal person's taint, not like a homeland because they're kind of bland. So anyways, the onion my be like a homeless person's taint. But speaking of food, I've been, you know, as a new mom, watching all these videos and trying to get like some little tips and tricks and stuff like that. Now that he's eating, And before he started eating, I told myself I was gonna be one of those moms that did baby led weaning and gave him a t bone steak and let him just chomp on it and give him hollered crunchy stuff and let him eat on his own and do because that's the trend, that's what's popular right now. Until he actually was ready to start eating, and all I could think of is I'm gonna choke my baby to death trying to be a smart ass and do some baby led weaning stuff. So instead, I've decided to just do the old fashioned.
Speaker 2: Your mom and your mom's mom.
Speaker 5: And they all did this as just the plain old baby perade up stuff. And I was conflicted because as I see all this research saying it's very beneficial to give your baby hard stuff to it's something to do with their muscle tone and blah blah blah. But all I can think about is why on earth would I take a chance on him choking to death giving him a whole entire strawberry or a whole entire BlackBerry. That's what they say to do, make them little pancakes and just let them sit there and try to stuff the whole thing in their mouth. I'm not on it. I'm not about it. I spoon feed him and I give him pure a shit beef.
Speaker 2: At least get the beef stuff.
Speaker 5: I get grass fed, grain free beef and sweet potato beef pouch. There's a bison pouch that he really likes. There's a free range chicken pouch with peas and carrots that he really likes. I'm not giving him fruit at all, because there's really, nutritionally speaking, he doesn't need any fruit. And I think it trains them to crave sugar. So he only gets veggies, he only gets beef, he only gets spicon or chicken. Sometime we throw a little turkey pouch in there. But this is what I'll say to you. This is where I've come to, and it applies to everything. As the cosmic peach stands, this is my advice. I was giving baby food as a baby. I know my mom wouldn't give me a whole fucking BlackBerry to sit there and choke on. And I confirmed it with my sister. I got pires, you got pires. We probably got gerber, which was full of I fucked toast, corn syrup and plastic and everything else. We all turned out okay, except for those who like mayonnaise, cucumbers and raw onions and the pasta salad. I don't know what happened there, but that's.
Speaker 2: Beside the point.
Speaker 5: You ever go out to eat with a friend and you get to the restaurant, maybe you sit out on the patio, You order a couple of margarito's and chips and salsa, and sitting there waiting on your friend to get there, and they show up. You get to talking and you order your food and they break out a little food processor. Dave, what are you doing with that food processor? Well, you know, my mom fed me pures as a baby, so I never learned how to chew or swallow or crunch it up. So I got to put all these chips in this food processor with the puree and the salsa, and I can't crunch them up. And when my French fries get here, I'm just gonna have to throw them out my face and help a couple of them land in there, and I can just mush them up, because that's all I have going for me. I never learned how to chew or swallow or do anything like that because I was fed purese as a baby. Well that's unfortunate, Dave. What about Uh, you're completing total missing jawbone? What happened there? You just have a tongue hanging out. Well, my mom didn't feed me from the breast. She fed me from the bottle, and I never developed a jawbone. I just look like one of those hills have eyes motherfuckers with just a tongue hanging out. You ever met an adult like this?
Speaker 4: Dave?
Speaker 5: Why ain't you using the straw or drinking out of a cup? Like a normal person. You emptying into a little sippy Well, my mom, when I was nine months old, she never let me drink out of an open cup, so I just never learned how to do it. So I got to sit here with this little old sippy cup. I mean, this is what I've always said. This is when I see self help coaches and life mentors and all these videos on how to better yourself on Instagram, it's all horseshit, because the only advice you ever need ever is advice I've already given you. You'll figure it out eventually, and if you don't, oops, you fucked up, and you'll figure it out next time. You don't need a life coach. You don't need a self help If you've been raped as a child, I do recommend therapy, but other than that.
Speaker 2: You will figure it out. You know what people do.
Speaker 5: Talk about from their childhood that actually affects them in adulthood. It's not about pires because guess what. I love steak, I love chips, I love crunchy stuff. I got pures as a baby, and I was bottle fed. I had a pacifier till I was like five years old. I have an incredibly strong jaw all. I have all of my wisdom teeth, and they came into place perfectly, never had to get them removed. I mean that should be that should say something in and of itself. Okay, but that's beside the point. The things that affect people in adulthood. The only thing I ever hear adults talking about that occurred when they were that little month's old years old, one years old, two years old, three years old. Critical development of life is how they were treated, how they were loved. You ever see something and it recalls a memory, or you smell something and it recalls a memory, or it makes you think.
Speaker 2: Of a person.
Speaker 5: Certain patchwork quilts, anytime I see one, immediately I think of my grandma. I can still feel it on my skin. I know it sounds crazy, but certain smells, even if it's not particularly a food smell, will take me back to a different time and a place in my life, and I recall. You know what, I don't recall what I ate, if it was perade or not, if I drink out of a bottle or not. That's the thing people don't understand is if you do everything in your life with love, that's what people remember and They may never remember what you wore, how you cooked, how you smelled, but I bet you they will remember how you treated them and how you made them feel about themselves. So to hell with bottle versus breast, To hell with pures versus harder crunchy food, to hell with pacifier, no pacifier, open cup, sippy cup. You'll figure it out eventually, Miss Rachel, No Miss Rachel. Flash card, no flash card, contact naps, no contact, blackout sessions.
Speaker 2: People are obsessing over stuff.
Speaker 5: That will not matter at all by the time they're ten.
Speaker 2: Years old at all.
Speaker 5: But I bet you anything, they'll remember if you hung out with them. I bet you anything, they'll remember if you played toys and kissed and hugged and loved on them, because that's the only thing that survives into adulthood, not whether or not you mashed up the banana. And if you think about these SRA survivors, do you think for a second they cared if they were bottle fed or breast fed, or if their handlers were giving them crispy crunchy snacks versus soft, gooey, chewy snacks.
Speaker 2: Do you think they cared about that?
Speaker 5: Do you think they cared if they were drinking out of a sippy cup versus an open cup, or do you think the only thing that they remember at all is the torture, trauma and abuse that they went through as children. This is why psychological operations are so successful in work as well as they do, because if you can get a child on a psychological level, you own them. The parents, the handlers, the TV shows, the movies and music, anything that you expose your child to that alters their psychological perception, you own them. It ain't about a piree, it ain't about bottle versus breast, it ain't about any of that. This is a war of the spirit of the nation. This is a war for the souls of humanity. This is an attack on the mind. It ain't got shit to do with a sippy cap, and I doubt it's so stupid. It's like in adulthood, whether you've got pires or not, you ain't sitting there with a fucking food processor blending your French fries up and throwing it out your face because your mom never lets you use a spoon, and she just spoon, She spooned it in your mouth for so now you can't use utensils you'll figure it out eventually, and if you don't, I hope your friends have enough common sense to make fun of you for it until you learn. But I don't know what happened with the people who still enjoy mayonnaise and cucumbers in the pasta salad. I really don't know. Maybe you didn't get enough bedtime stories, and for that I apologize. But it's all about love, you guys, That's all it is. That's all you can do is treat people and conduct yourself.
Speaker 2: In a manner of love. But I hate pedophiles.
Speaker 5: I pray in Jesus' name that these mutant motherfuckers all get sent to Idaho. Please, Lord, if you could just see you fit to send these mutant motherfuckers to Idaho. There are some things in this world world, and I get forgiveness. It's not for them, it's for you. Well, I don't forgive, and sometimes that type of forgiveness is only of God, and I, as a mere human being, am not capable of that type of tolerance or forgiveness. I say, we hang the motherfuckers in the street.
Speaker 2: But enough of that.
Speaker 5: I don't have any current events for today, and I would like to skip apothecary corner. But we'll pick it back up on the next episode, I promise. I came across this video of this guy. He has a pretty cool channel, kind of reminds me of the Confessionals, but he talks way less, so in my opinion, a little bit better quality. He never interrupts his guests ever, unless they ask him a question, so in my opinion, the quality of the show is a little bit more listenable. But he interviews people who have seen cryptids, have had paranormal experiences. He interviews Srraser. I mean, it's kind of like my show, except I don't really take a lot of time to focus on cryptids or the paranormal as much as I did maybe in the early years. But this video popped up, it was recommended. I thought I'd give him a try, do a little taste test, and I had. I had the creeps so bad after I watched this video, I had a really hard time going to bed at night. And that sounds like I'm just making it up to like add shock value, But I'm really easily shook when it comes to paranormal stuff. I don't know that I necessarily understand it because in the wide world of possibilities and theories.
Speaker 2: I've always thought that.
Speaker 5: When you die, you either go to heaven or you go to whatever dimension hell is, where, in my opinion, you have to live your own personal nightmare for the rest of eternity. Or you get reincarnated. You get your second chance. You get to come back, do it all over again, learn new lessons. I think even Jesus hinted around about reincarnation once or twice. And after you graduate, you've learned all the lessons you possibly can, then you get to go to heaven. But what happens when you get stuck in the middle? Do you become a ghost? Residual hauntings versus intelligent hauntings. I understand that a residual haunting in an old hotel or a saloon where prostitutes used to get raped to death or whatever they did in the Old West. You go in there and there's some residual sounds of beer glasses clinking and cowboy boots walking around, and there's a distinct smell of fish puss in the air and whatever that's a resident. You hear conversations that don't make any sense on a EVP recorder. But what about the intelligent huntings, the ones where they ask questions and you get intelligent responses, like the person is still lingering there, still attached to the location. I often have wondered if most intelligent quote unquote paranormal encounters are just demons in disguise. Oh, well, we think your grandma's attached to this rocking chair, and we asked her a question and she said this or that. Well, I don't necessarily know if it's your grandma, I don't necessarily know. They go to these you know, all these ghost hunter shows, and they go to these locations where famous people used to live or hang out, and they're like, we think it's the ghost of Marilyn Monroe or we think it's the ghost of Sharon Tate. Well, I don't think it is. And if they're getting intelligent responses, I just don't think it's humans. So I'm going through all these thoughts in my mind as I'm laying there trying to go to bed, and I live alone. My baby's fast asleep, and I'm the only person within a thousand miles that can protect him spiritually and physically, and I'm a big ass scaredy cat. I will turn on the Mama Bear Lioness if I have to. But I just lay in there by myself in the pitch black room, creeping myself out about this video I watched, and I have a theory of what could be going on, and you know, we'll talk about it. We'll watch I'm not even gonna break in. We're just gonna watch the whole videos, like twenty minutes, and then we're gonna meet back up on the ass end and talk about it. I don't want to interrupt because it'll disrupt the flow, and I want you to get into it and have the full experience. I'll give you the gist about back in like the twenties or four or something like that. Maybe he said the sixties, I don't know. There were these parapsychologists, basically people who studied the paranormal, and they were trying to make contact with the deceased and recorded stuff like this, and a couple of them ended up receiving phone calls on their landline telephone from a deceased person who also was a parapsychologist and studied the field of you know, electronic voice phenomenon, voices of the dead coming through that we could talk to and hear, but the void. This is why I don't think it's intelligent. As if it were, as if it were that person coming through, and that more likely it's it's a demon.
Speaker 2: Is I didn't you know?
Speaker 5: Sometimes you just get the feeling like that's that's scary, that's that's doesn't give me a good feeling in my tongue. My skin is crawling. No, this is not good. This is unnatural. A couple of the people were able to record this voice. I guess it happened several times, and they had a recorder there and they recorded the phone call from this supposedly passed on parapsychologist that they had never met before. And the voice don't seem right to me. Okay, And before you come for me and say, well, we don't even know that could be fake. It could be let's just go off the cuff and say that this is genuine and authentic experience that happened to these people. I want to just live in this world for a moment where we don't have to question whether or not certain things are fake, because according to the research, it would be really hard to have faked this. But the voice that came through is petrifying. It's horrifying, its skin crawling. And after, during and after pregnancy, my voice dropped about seven octaves. Didn't ask for it, didn't want it. I do not want to sound like Elliott Page. But here we are. When I go back and listen to old episodes of myself, I want to cry because I actually had it kind of a petite, soft, angelic voice, and now I sound like I smoke a pack of Marlboro Reds every six hours.
Speaker 2: But the voice that.
Speaker 5: Came through, I can do a great impression because I now have the skills and the equipment to do so.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it.
Speaker 5: Was just the quality of the recording or what, but or that the fact that it was a tape and it sounds all distorted and shit when you play it back, but the voice that came through was like, this is Constantine rot about and I am communicating from the dude.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't remember his last name, but that's what it sounded like.
Speaker 2: And it sounded like a demon if I ever heard one.
Speaker 5: But without further ado, I'm gonna pull up this clip and we're gonna watch it together and meet back up on the ascid and enjoy it. Sit back, relax and think to yourself what could be going on here? But let's get right into it.
Speaker 2: Rollo one.
Speaker 7: In nineteen ninety four, a dead man called a paras psychologist on the phone and she recorded it disturbingly that recordings still exists and almost nobody has been willing to believe it. You won't want to miss this one. On the morning of January twenty seventh, nineteen ninety four, a sixty seven year old woman named Sarah Eastep was sitting at her desk in her office in Maryland doing paperwork. It was about a quarter to eleven in the morning, and then her phone rang. Sarah picked it up, but before she could even get out a hello, a voice was already coming through the line. It was a man's voice, and it said, this is Constantine Radeve. Now that name meant something to Sarah because she was a parapsychologist and she had studied the work of Constantine Radeve for decades. She knew exactly who he was, and she also knew that he had been dead for twenty years. But Sarah did not panic. She didn't drop the phone, she didn't hang up. Instead, she calmly reached over and she pressed record on a tape machine that she kept wired directly to her telephone. For someone in Sarah's line of work, that was just standard practice. You always kept a recorder handy in case you ever caught something worth keeping. She spoke and asked a simple, direct question, how are you, doctor Roddyve? But her own question didn't make it onto the tape because the recorder had only just started rolling. But his answer did.
Speaker 4: I'm a fine dead one can be. Dear Sarah, thank you ver for a thing you did till the propagation of the lifus. We tried and we succeeded in building this bridge to the state. You are one of the first to convicted by this manning. Thank you very much for all the work you did. Were very proud and he loved that he could detect you. I must stand rrupt now. This was the first content. This was Constant India speaking.
Speaker 7: Now, who exactly was Constantine Rodeve? Well, he was a serious academic. This was a man who had studied across all of Europe. He had been a student of the famous Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung, and he had worked as a university professor, and he was a devout man of faith. By every measure, he was a serious, credible person. But the thing Radeve became known for, the very thing that Sarah Eastep had spent decades studying, was a field called EVP electric voice phenomena. Now, the basic idea behind it is that you can capture voices on a recording device, voices that nobody had actually heard in the room at the time, and that only turn up later when you play the recording back. Radave is widely considered the very father of the entire field. But Radave himself came to all of this back in nineteen sixty four when he read a book by a Swedish researcher named Friedrich Jurgensen. Jurgensen claimed that while he was out recording bird songs, he had somehow accidentally captured human voices on his teeths voices that had no business being there. Rodeve went to go meet Jurgensen, and in nineteen sixty five he sat in on one of these recording sessions himself and folks. It was during that session that he heard a message on one of the recordings that referenced a woman named Margaret Patrick Zuki. Margaret had been a close friend of Rodave's and she had recently passed away. Because of this, he became convinced that this message was meant for him, and from that moment on he was all in. He devoted the rest of his life to his work, but he didn't do it quietly, tucked away in some corner. Instead, he wanted as much scrutiny as possible, so he brought in skeptical engineers and physicists and journalists to watch him work and to try and catch him in faking it. See Over the years, he accumulated more than one hundred thousand recordings. His preferred method was to use a bare crystal radio circuit that he called the diode, which he considered his cleanest channel. When engineers examined those diode recordings, they confirmed that there were no normal radio signals present that could possibly account for the voices. In nineteen seventy one, Rodovey published his findings in a book called Breakthrough. The work was genuinely hard to dismiss. The engineers could not explain the missing radio signals. Phonetics experts who studied the structure the voices concluded that many of them seemed authentic. His research didn't convince everybody, but it forced people to admit that something was being recorded in those sessions. Near the very end of his life, something in Rodeve shifted. He stopped sounding like a detached researcher and began sounding more like a believer with a mission. He made a promise to all of his colleagues, and he told him that if he died first, he would try to make contact from the other side. He said he would speak and that he would be heard. On September second of nineteen seventy four, Constantine Rodeve died in Germany at sixty five years old. We know, of course, that that is not how the story ends, because twenty years after Rodeve died, his voice came through Sarah Estep's phone on an ordinary January morning. And Sarah Eastep was not somebody who is easily fooled. You see, Sarah was, without exaggerating, the central figure and American EVP research. Over the course of her career, she professionally recorded somewhere around twenty five thousand voices, and she built a system for grading the quality of these recordings. Just a simple class A, B, and C scale that became the universal standard in the entirety of the field. In fact, to this day, anyone anywhere who grades an EVP by its clarity is using Sarah Eastep's system. So when a dead man said her name through her phone, she knew exactly what she was hearing and knew that it just wasn't possible. But she was not the only one. On that exact same day, January twenty seventh of nineteen ninety four, a man named George Meek picked up his telephone in North Carolina. George was a parapsychologist as well the developer of a spirit communication system called Spearcom, and when he answered, the same voice was on the other end of the line. George likes Sarah, had a recorder wired to his phone, and he captured the entire exchange.
Speaker 8: Good morning, this is George.
Speaker 4: Make this is constant in the road diver George, my friend. At last we succeeded in conducting you. Then that beside me and she wants to give you all the love. This is constantin the road Diver. This is the first contact you get from that. I suppose that you can hear me I can hear you very well. Finally, fine, So this is the beginning of a news story, a new chapter. George, you are a very good friend about field. If we haven't met, we will continue this per Rich. We have pleaded to Bill to the faith. Mark was convicted and I'm not interrupt now, thank you, dear friend.
Speaker 7: Now there was a third researcher, a man named Mark Macy out in Colorado, the same Mark the voice mentioned on George's call, and as it turned out, Mark had actually been contacted just a few days before Sarah and George, but on that first call he didn't have a record of running, so nothing was captured. On February eleventh of nineteen ninety four, the voice called Mark again. This time Mark wasn't home, and the voice left a message on his answering machine that recording survives.
Speaker 4: This is Constantineraldi, the speaking We just tried to conduct George Meek, who succeeded, but he didn't get for too wanted to total to tell him him. We were talking to him that we tried to make a mitimistic contact to Dean Paterson and he wanted to a register by our means selectric means well we knew, tell us him contact while to the roighty c group Cleeve Mark, until he will have strengthened the bridge, the midimistic bridge to our time stream group. This is Constantineraldi the speaking.
Speaker 7: There was at least one more, a researcher named Walter upp Off up in Wisconsin, who was also contacted, though no recording from his call survived. This was not one woman receiving one strange call. This was multiple researchers in different states, all receiving nearly identical contacts within days of each other, the same voice name, and the voice was aware of all of them. It referenced them to each other by name across different calls. It described what it was doing as a deliberate, step by step effort. Now there's something very important to understand about Sarah Eastep because years before any of those calls came in, back when Sarah was a little girl, she went to visit her grandparents, who ran a funeral home. The family lived on the second floor right above it, and during that visit, somebody brought young Sarah down into the room where the bodies were prepared, and she saw a man lying in a casket. Children would have been terrified by that, but she wasn't scared at all. She was fascinated, and in fact, she started sneaking back into that room on her own, just to look into the other caskets. And the experience left her, even as a young child, with a firm conclusion about death. And so she decided that death was simply the end. It was final, there was nothing after it, and as she would put it, death is a casket. Sarah carried that belief with her all the way into adulthood, and she never told a single person about it. Years later, when she was an adult and deep into EVP work, she captured a message on one of her recordings. It was a clear voice, and what it said to her was this. Something on the other end of that recording knew the private conclus allusion Sarah had drawn as a five year old girl standing over a casket, a conclusion that she had never once said out loud. There is also the case of Jewles hash Fishbach. Jewles was a researcher who had been receiving contacts from a voice claiming to be Constantine Rodeve, and after several recordings, Jewles decided to ask the voice for proof. He wanted to prove that it was really who it said it was, and the voice gave him a telephone number, a number in Switzerland, and told Jewles to call it. So he dialed the number, and he had no idea who was going to answer. A woman picked up and she gave her name as Annie Marie Morgenthaler. Jewles explained the situation as strange as it was, and Annie Marie was nearly overwhelmed because she told him that she had been Constantine Rodeve's personal secretary for more than ten years. Jules had sent her copies of his recordings, and just like everyone else who had known Roneve in life, Anna Marie listened and she confirmed it that voice was his. Now, for this to have been a hoax, a faker would have to do something extraordinary. He would have needed to know the private telephone numbers of Rodeve's formal personal secretary, a woman who was not a public figure and an era well before the Internet. He would have needed to plant that number through the fake voice. He would have needed to gamble that the researcher would actually ask for proof, and then gamble that he would actually pick up the phone and call it and then hope that the impersonation was good enough that the secretary herself, a woman who had worked beside Rodeve for a decade, would actually hear it and confirm that it was him. I mean, this is an enormous amount of obscure knowledge and just lucky guessing to string together. It really does make fabrication extraordinarily unlikely. But there's one more case, and maybe the strangest of all. A German professor named Ernst Sinkowski received a phone call from a voice, except this voice did not claim to be Rodive. It instead claimed to be Friedrich Jurgensen, the very man whose book had started Radivee down this path in the first place, and Jurgensen, like Radive, had been long dead now. The call to Sinkowski came in a very particular moment because he was being visited by a television crew from France, and almost nobody knew that crew was there. The date of their visit had been changed at the last minute, so only a very small circle of people had any idea it was even happening. And yet the voice on the phone thanked the French visitors by their nationality. It knew they were in the room. Now, according to Sinkowski, that was information that simply was not available to anyone on the outside. Now, the question is obvious, is any of this real? Is the voice on these recordings actually Constantine Rodeve? The recordings from Sarah, George, and Mark were all compared against archived tapes of Rodez speaking while he was still alive. An analyst examined the pitch of the voice, the cadence, the intonation, even the spacing of the breadths between the words, and the match was described as striking. It was not perfect. Phone line audio is lower quality than a clean studio recording, so there is an inherent difference there. But the core characteristics, all the little idiosyncrasies that make a voice identifiably one specific persons, were consistent. And colleagues who had actually known Radeve in life sat down and they listened, and they reached the same conclusion. It was him, not a mimic or imperson. However, there is one real complication. Constantine Rodive was Latvian, and he spoke several languages, but fluent conversational English was not considered one of his strengths. And yet the voice on these calls speaks clear, articulate English without any hesitation, and so that really leaves you with two possibilities. Either this was a living person someone who genuinely spoke fluent English performing as radeve, or language simply works differently wherever this voice was calling from. And it's worth remembering that the EVP voices that Radive collected during his own life were strange and exactly this way. They blended multiple languages together in a single phrase, switching from one to another mid sentence, and it compressed almost mechanical delivery, with the grammar more or less collapsing. Now there's a very skeptical, straightforward response to all of this, and it does deserve to be taken seriously, because the simplest explanation is that somebody had to have faked it. All these researchers were publicly known people. Their names, their work, their affiliations were oute in the world. So someone who knew what Radive sounded like and who knew his career could have easily impersonated him. He wouldn't even need any advanced technology to do it, just a decent impression and a phone book. And that English problem actually cuts in the skeptics favor if the real Radov didn't speak English, well, then a fluent English speaker on a phone line points toward a living performer, not a dead one. And of course there's also objectivity, which might be the most damaging. You see, a person who received one of these calls had spent their entire career hoping for exactly this kind of contact. None of them were neutral observers. They had decads aids of professional identity built on the idea that the dead can speak. And when a piece of evidence seems to confirm your life's work, you're probably the worst person in the world to judge whether it's actually real. These are not cheap objections, They are serious and they deserve consideration. But then how come none of the calls ended with a dial tone? And it's exactly the kind of small detail that a hoaxer would overlook, And back in those days, I mean, it would have been very difficult to fake without specialized phone switching equipment. Now there's also responsiveness, because there were clearly not pre recorded messages being played down a phone line. I mean, Sarah Estepp asked the voice a question and it answered her directly, even with a flash of dark humor, George Meek had a real back and forth with the voice, responding to what he said as he said it. He simply can't do that with the tape. For as long as this subject has existed. We want the evidence. It's something, give us something we can actually verify. Well, there are the recordings. Here is something verifiable. Here are multiple independent witnesses in different states capturing the same voice within days of each other. And it's strange. Now, I'll tell you something really interesting. You've all heard the audio now in this episode. So for those who want more evidence, what would that look like, Because in this case, we have more than most courtrooms would require to establish a person's identity. We have clear speech, we have responsive, real time dialogue, multiple recipients, we have forensic voice matching, and we have a confirmed phone number that led to a real person. And a lot of people still reject it because they just can't handle the idea that this came from somebody who's no longer living. So the real question here isn't actually whether this case is genuine. The real question here is whether we've built ourselves a framework where nothing could ever qualify. Because we have decided in advance that the dead simply do not speak. Constantine Ronive spent the last ten years of his life recording one hundred thousand tapes, and he sat in that room day after day, listening so closely that his own doctors told him he was destroying his hearing. He believed the dead were speaking, and almost nobody believed him. And then he died, and then apparently he spoke, gave his name, referenced people by name, provided a phone number that could be verified, held a real time conversation with living people who recorded every single word, and nobody believed that either. Rodeve promised that if he died first, he would try to reach back from the other side, and the recordings suggest that he kept that promise. Now I'm going to go off script a little bit here, and this is my personal belief and opinion. Now, is this genuine and real? I believe so. But I do not believe that it was Radive reaching out from their side. I believe that it was demonic. Evil exists all around us. They've been here long enough to watch you. They know everything about you. They know all your speech patterns, your behaviors, your likes, your dislikes. It would be so easy to come back from the dead and convince people, colleagues, friends, that it's really you imitating you because in life they knew everything about you. They were watching you your entire life. Of course they can impersonate you. And what's the big reasoning for this? Why would they do this to lead your soul away from Christ? However, while that is what I believe, none of us truly know for sure, and as disturbing as these recordings are, folks, it all remains a mystery.
Speaker 8: This is Gunstantin Radevi speaking. If you smess something Sichie, it's because I grieved into the zone. Can you ste smell a kief if it's.
Speaker 2: A dead one?
Speaker 5: Listen, there are so many things that we need to talk about. I agree completely one with what he said. It is demonic. It is demonic. For those guests of room two three seven, did you pick up on a few things as the video rolled out? Let's start with the fact that Constantinerrodovi was using some kind of a crystal diode to capture his original recordings. These are all forms of black magic, in my opinion. They use crystals for this reason. Yes, they can be used for positive things. Yes, they may have healing properties, but they have been perverted and turned into uh utensils of black magic and sorcery. Okay, he became just like Sarah and George and the rest of them, Mark. They became obsessed with this phenomenon. They opened the door and they didn't know what was going to come.
Speaker 2: Through that door. And that is the problem with all.
Speaker 5: Endeavors into seeking the quote unquote paranormal. Once you have opened a door into spiritualism, you have no control who enters that door, and they feed and they play upon your obsession. They trick and deceive you so they may devour your soul. Now, guests of room two three seven, did you peep the picture of Sarah eatstep with a little recording headset on? Did you peep what was in the background? If you didn't go back watch it poset, you will see a little where's Waldo. She's got an entire Egyptian altar set up behind her, complete with literature, golden statues of Egyptian gods, etc. Right in the background where she keeps all the rest of her ghost hunting materials. She has an entire altar. This is what I've always told you about getting into the zodiac stuff and the astrology stuff. It's a small step away from ritualism. First you buy a mug with a horse on it. Next thing you know, you're collecting little idols around your house, and you're researching the stars, and you're getting your chonkers balanced, and you're lightning SnSe offtia nipples and collecting.
Speaker 2: Your period blood.
Speaker 5: And then we might just say incantation on the full moon, we might just commune with the spirits, do a little blue lotus taint rub and before you know it, you've got an entire altar set up with Egyptian idols and literature of the Book of the Dead, trying incantations and charms and spells, trying to contact the dead, and they are looking for you. They are ready to communicate. They are ravenous to devour your soul. And that is my opinion. Why do they do it, just as you said in the video, to lead you away from Christ, to confuse your mind, and to make you question your faith. Maybe I'm just a jerk off here, but that's my personal opinion and I'm entitled to it. Sure makes things make a lot more sense when you realize Sarah was dabbling into occultism. Something else that was mentioned by Gunstantino Rode in the recordings was something like a timestream group and mediumistic bridge. These two terms were used by the entity contacting these people. There is no time in that dimension, There is no time, So this is all I mean, it's all a deception, an illusion. Twenty years hadn't passed yet, Okay, not on that side of the where the entities are coming from that it wasn't It hadn't been twenty years, mediumistic bridge and timestream group, and it's all to confuse you, to delude you. And Sarah's family had a funeral home. It sounds like her people were probably into dark occultism. As I'm finding out a a lot of funeral home families are they practice And if you know somebody who runs a funeral home, maybe there's a couple normal motherfuckers out there. But I'm learning that they all got secrets. And why were they taking a small child into the casketing area. Maybe that was just to desensitize her, to prepare her because she was going to have to be taken over the funeral home one day. I don't know it seems inappropriate. And one of the things I got her so hooked into all this was that she captured a voice saying death is no more than a casket, something that was a personal private thought for her. And how could they know that because they've been following your entire life. They know everything about you, baby girl. They know everything about you. They know how many times you had a cheesy Gordita squirt and that's shitter. They know everything personal private thoughts. They play on your fears, they know what scares you the most, and they are just waiting for you to unlock the door so that they may enter your life. And that is why after watching this video, I laid awake at night, unable to shut my fucking eyelids.
Speaker 2: Because there is no.
Speaker 5: Horror movie or got show in existence that could be more terrifying than the reality that we live in. Nothing more mysterious, nothing more dangerous than the reality that we are living in. Yes, you and I, that's why I don't want to watch Disclosure Day. We live in a Babylonian money system. Okay, once you have paid for your ticket, you have now given your consent to the spirits and the entities waiting to play upon your worst nightmares. You invite them into your home. You pay for the Hulu, you pay for the Netflix, you pay for the Amazon prop and that is where you're streaming all this stuff from horror movie. I have taken a serious turn from enjoying the horror genre because I do believe they are endowed with spiritualism.
Speaker 2: You are inviting them in.
Speaker 5: That's why every night before I go to bed, I say prayer. I ask for this spiritual hedge of protection. I plead the blood of Jesus so for me and my apartment, my baby. And I recommend that because, as I said, I don't want to know Poulter guys, shit going on up in here. We ain't opening no doorway. What did Tangina saying, Poultergeist clear your minds it already knows what scares you. Well, that's fucking true. That's how it'll get you. That's what they prey upon your worst fears. And by the way, I do have my suspicions on using the white noise machine to calm and quiet.
Speaker 2: Your baby to sleep.
Speaker 5: They use white noise machines to get these fucking things coming through, all right, So and then you put your baby in a blackout chamber with the white noise machine on, no one there to spiritually protect them, and they start screaming their head off, and you're told, don't go into the room, don't go check on them, don't comfort them, they will learn to self soothe. Well, that just sounds like the most demonic thing I've ever heard in my life. And guess who came up with it, Rack Caffeller backed pediatrician, cry it out, blackout chamber, white noise machine. It's sleep training. You know, babies are the closest to the spiritual realm that you can get. God only knows what's coming through in there, in the blackout chamber with the white noise machine on, screaming their head off, and you're told, do not intrude, do not comfort, do not enter, let them cry out. But that's what I got for you today, Folks, your thoughts, you're feelings, your opinions in the comment section. Thanks for hanging with me. Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if you got to spin the rest of the day with a spooky taint, but these things must be discussed. I'll be on the lookout for any future comments coming through let me know what you think about all of this. I love you so much. Take care of yourselves and of course I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 9: Take my advice, you have to be very careful if you call out to one of the debt All of them can hear you.
Speaker 4: All about to do.
Speaker 5: To Lilly.
Speaker 7: To go body
Speaker 9: Li