Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sad to see it's a different kind of vibe on the music today in.
Speaker 2: A flat bed Ford. How you doing?
Speaker 3: Were the Eagles from Ross Angeles, California?
Speaker 2: Get out of here?
Speaker 3: The Earl Books Carriage Ford their best brack country route by Warld.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a free Joe washed what's your favorite for Joe Walsh?
Speaker 3: My favorite Ford is your Mushtang because a catrary to what ital you.
Speaker 2: A Cubans might shave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Mustang is still a production. It's a beautiful Thank you, Joe Wahs.
Speaker 1: I appreciate h We're Earl Books Carriage Ford. We've got a chili cookoff going off to today, so come hang out with us. Have a free lunch with some chili. They also got cookies and corn bread and everything else.
Speaker 3: And if you're depressed and you feel like you can't go on you just want to end it all, get a bowl of Tony Venetti's vegan vegetable chili. You'll it's soup, almost disgusting crap.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes I have to do with for you because I know.
Speaker 3: You won't be you know it's for you, you know me. I'm praying for the sweet release of death. Yeah, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. All right, we got Dallas Stewart on the phone. Marty, your buddy is on the line here, man, what's up Dallas? Hey? Good morning, good morning, Hey Dallas.
Speaker 2: Where are you calling from?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Where are you calling? Home?
Speaker 4: Churchill Downs Barn thirty.
Speaker 1: Four thirty four.
Speaker 3: Listen, So guys like you, you never leave like like I guess you just you hit to a town during horse racing season and you just pack up and you pretty much live in the barn, don't you.
Speaker 4: We just got to be right here with these animals. We love it.
Speaker 1: It's not calling who's your favorite horse? Dallas? Right now in your barn?
Speaker 4: I love them all. I just love them all.
Speaker 1: You gotta think of the one that has the initials e W.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just I love the horses.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I can't get I can't get enough of them.
Speaker 3: Let's let's let let's talk about your career for a second, because when you won the Oaks, I gotta think, what's that feeling like? Because you know there's there's only one here in the back church?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: When you when you win the No, that's no, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Your work man, when when you win the Oaks, take us back to that at that point in time, because I gotta think that's just so gut ranching senior horse neck and neck at one point and then went acrosses that finish line. I can't imagine the feeling. What's like winning the Oaks.
Speaker 4: It's uh, it's it's it's tremendous, you know it.
Speaker 5: Uh the layout of the race where she was laughed all the way around and then she passed every single horse in the race and won the race, and and I owned a piece of her. So I was the owner trainer the Oaks. I mean that's pretty special, you know. So, I mean it's still with me, you know, I think about it a lot. And she's she Like I said, all the horses are special to me, but she was a very fast horse.
Speaker 3: We're talking, we're talking with championship a train or horse trainer, a Dallas Stewart and owner And obviously this is a stupid question, but I'm a stupid person. Dallas. What is the responsibilities of a horse trainer? Because I honestly don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, as a team, yeah, it's like having a football team, you know, which We're always checking their health, checking a lot of things about them and getting them out on the track and training them and seeing what kind of energy they have and see uh, you know what that they're capable of and developing young horses. I mean, it's an everyday job. It's the best you know, best I can describe it. It's seven days a week, is you know, you got to you got to march to the beat every day, and you got to have a lot of good people working for you and know what they're doing and taking care of animals. You know.
Speaker 1: Dallas Marty here again.
Speaker 6: You know I've known you since you trained for Dan uh way back when and use assistant for for d Wayne Lucas coach Lucas.
Speaker 1: And uh, I was up smoked footage.
Speaker 6: Last night of you in the winter circle with uh uh.
Speaker 1: Oh grindstone, grindstone wow walking to him in circle. You you was part of thunder Gulch.
Speaker 6: You was part of uh and the that was the one that that's the one Timber Country was in that didn't win the Derby Duck.
Speaker 4: Correct, Yeah, winning colors that was a big one. That was a big one.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: Winning colors was really cool. We're seeing you walking around in the winter circle and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So I know whenever.
Speaker 6: Uh, Dad always liked about your operation is the kind of the way that he wants us to do things, and we do do things.
Speaker 1: Which is stay involved, but know what's going on.
Speaker 6: And one of the things that's always impressed me about you is I can tolerate you at any time and you know everything that's going on with all those horses all across the United.
Speaker 4: States, Well, it's it's it's sometimes challenging, but it's fun and uh you know, I'm glad to be able to do it, stay healthy and keep working hard.
Speaker 1: Who picks the jockey? Does the owner or the trainer? Picked the trainer? So you pick it? So you've yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Trainer, yeah yeah, so hang on, hang on, I want to know that process.
Speaker 1: So so you look, the right jockey on the right horse can change the speed of the horse, right, I mean or the or the I mean the right jockey. If you put the wrong jockey on, it's a that's a that's a huge mistake. How do you know it's the right jockey for the right horse.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a lot of good jockeys in Kentucky. We're very fortunate, But it's a little bit of a process. And you know, they they have an agent that we go through, a jockey agent, and they filtered through you know what, you've got, what you've got going on, and and you know what horses are running here and there, and you know, it's a process. And if they're available and they like your horse, and if you like them, then you make an agreement. So it's a little bit of a process. And if you don't get that one, then you go to the next one.
Speaker 3: Got it? Talk with a trainer, Dallas Stewart. I gotta know, you know, I would think it would be like this. You're working with horses from the beginning, do you do you get a bond with these animals where you can almost look them in the eye and tell if something's off.
Speaker 4: Oh, one hundred percent. And not just me and everybody that works for me. I've got guys that have been working here twenty years and they you know, they're always checking the health of the horse, checking their temperature, you know, their appetite, their weight, their moods, you know, day and night, which well, you know, we finishing up pretty much here and then we're going to come back this afternoon, and we're going to repeat the process, checking their food, checking their you know, how they've eaten, their attitudes to get ready for the next day. So it's always prepping for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Who do you like better? People or horses?
Speaker 3: Horses?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm kind of you know, fifty to fifty. I like people too, you know, so we all got to deal, you know, but I need I need people, but I got to have them paying attention.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Listen, here's one thing I know about trainers because we used to we used to have to do these broadcasts before Derby. They would send us out two weeks before Derby Church announced. I thought I was getting up early. We would have to get up at three thirty, get out there by five. But what they I always noticed as trainers there were are you guys and gals, you must get out there at three thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: I don't see how you do that. What time do you go to bed?
Speaker 1: That's what's best for the horse?
Speaker 3: You don't go to bed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look, you got to get in bed, you know, and you got to get that sleep, and you know, you got to bounce out here at four four thirty. And sometimes earlier, and you know, you just got to get that rest and get out here. But just the energy, you know, knowing that we're coming to do something we love, I think that probably helps us out.
Speaker 3: Well, what is it about getting out there at three thirty morning? Is getting getting them to work out on the track that early? Why couldn't you just work them out at ten thirty in the morning, You know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Well, yeah, he's a bumping into furniture. Just well, what could the workout way?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm not a morning guy names.
Speaker 1: Dye from the South End. I'm just gonna reinvent the horse trade.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, well, they you know, the track opens at five thirty and closes at ten, but they have to prepare the track for the races, you know, from ten to twelve, So we have to be done ten so they can get it ready.
Speaker 2: Poppa John's Cardinal Stadium, Dallas and run listen.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel there are times that I feel like one of Dwight's teachers in the eighties who are just like, I'm so glad the Witting boys moved on. No, I just couldn't take another class. Did you notice he raised his hand. That was a little Johnny raised He goes, I got next one. I got there. Ok, Why you look at you? We're out at down.
Speaker 2: Well with well you just saying working waking these poor horses up at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: In the morning. Certainly wouldn't look as cool with the team coming off the horses and the sun past the sun coming up over the fire.
Speaker 2: You could do that.
Speaker 1: Digit Yeah, Dallas, you go be in San Diego next week.
Speaker 4: No, actually, I don't have anything going that way. I'm gonna be right here at Churchill down trying to we get started on Sunday. Actually, we got three running a keeling tomorrow Saturday and three racing Churchill Sunday, so we've got that busy weekend. I just didn't have the right fit for Breeders' Cup this year and get ready for next year.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, listen, I want you to pitch my workout at ten thirty ideas to the crew out there, because I think it's uh, I think that would go over again.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's gonna I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But well, not with that attitude, it won't not with that attitude.
Speaker 1: You can get a text Marty in about ten minutes ago, who's that idiot on the radio with all right, thank you Dallas. Have a great day, brother.
Speaker 4: Yes sir, yes, sir, I appreciate you to day.
Speaker 2: Before we before we move on, next topic is it's Friday? Baby?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Why is Friday my favorite day?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Number one, I get away from two idiots that I'm forced to work with every ship. This is my life, so miserable, sick to my stomach when I leave it works sometimes.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're right here. Hey, we're right here. But you're saying you're saying this out loud or not? No, yeah, we're not. I'm talking about you were talking about Berto's peacha.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Friday's it's because Barone's peach.
Speaker 3: I love Fridays because the wife and I we kick off the weekend with two number one, the Kila's a mama. Baronols come here weekend not kissing you right there on your mouth because I love you. It doesn't have to be a special occasion to go to Baronel's pizza, Nay, I say, because when you go to Baronol's pizza, it becomes a special occasion. Have you been to the Third and Market location yet? Going to an event a KFC Young Center or maybe the Center for the Arts, it's the perfect way to get dinner before or after the event. You're gonna love your neighborhood. Barone's Pizza, dining and carry out or delivery. Yeah, it's that good Baronel's Pizza.
Speaker 1: They were gonna make a battery down there and Elizabeth Town. I know this probably depends on your electric car business, but were they going to make a battery at that plant?
Speaker 6: You think we're getting into a bridge situation where it took like forty years.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that if we could have took the manage we spent on bridge studies, we could have brought a toll free bridge. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, I showed you know, both of you guys looked at the Machi Electric. It's cool. It's cool, it really is.
Speaker 6: And you know the one thing that always blows my mind is how the vehicle become political.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never understood that.
Speaker 6: I've never I was going I got second or two going into j C Store for the first Machi I was driving and some stranger comes.
Speaker 1: Up to him and he goes, is that one of them electric vehicles? And I said yeah, and he goes, you can't be pushing my gas truck before.
Speaker 6: I like that, And I said, well, you're probably gonna have to put I wanted to say, you're gonna have to push it because it's a Chevy.
Speaker 2: Shots hard, baby shots fired.
Speaker 6: But I mean, why in the world does it become that that it bugs somebody. If you don't want one, don't get one. If you don't want to be gay.
Speaker 1: Don't be gay. I mean, what the hell doesn't matter? And that has nothing to do with the electric car, right, all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know how I got made that shift, but anyway, the fact we didn't.
Speaker 1: Say it, that's all I know. All right.
Speaker 6: So, so there is a new tax incentive. Yeah, you get seven thousand dollars, and you can take it right up front.
Speaker 1: So when I buy if I come in here and buy that car that's or the new version of that, I get seven thousand dollars. Told the bottom line, you get seven thousand dollars. If we start out at fifty thousand dollars, you're starting on fifty one thousand. Fantastic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And you know, and the thing is the charging stations are building, you know, at they got him at these stops. They're starting to get them. In travel areas and things like that. People always say to me, with a little go to Florida. We'll go to Florida, jackass, because whenever you at every at every exit that you got an electric station at Okay, they got these power chargers. It takes fifteen minutes to charge it. Okay, if you've got a gas car, you're gonna stop and gas it up, use the bathroom, buy coke. You think you'll be there fifteen minutes, it's probably It's the same thing. Uh yes, except for cheap again. So that is a cool car, and you showed me the coolest feature of it. He popped the hood and it's a cooler. What it's a beer cooler. What of course, that's what Marty had. That's not my favorite feature. That's the first thing I show everybody. It's got little drainage things and there, yeah.
Speaker 1: Your cup holders. It's the ultimate. It's tailgating in the front.
Speaker 3: It's front gate.
Speaker 2: It's front gating. It's good frontating.
Speaker 3: It's good gate.
Speaker 1: It front's front gating. It makes sense exactly. I'm in right, Okay, so the tax incentive on that. Now, these four f one fifties, I think it's the greatest truck in the history of the world. Do you have any previously owned ones, any used one? We do have previously own ones. We've got like six or seven.
Speaker 6: We got two and maybe three that I bought at the program sale, which is the Ford closed sale. Uh, we've got everything's been certified, meaning we take it through our shop, it gets the inspection, it has to be approved by our certified mechanics and then a proved by forward to qualify to be certified, you get an extra uh seven seven year, hundred thousand mile warranty. You get an extra year of warranty on your bumper to bumper, so if you're starting out at the second year, you go to the fourth year, wow, and things like that, and it's you know, we do it to all of them because it's a good program. You get you know, tank of gas, wipers and all that jazz. But I mean, it's just it's just an all around good program.
Speaker 3: I've also heard that Marty Book is certifiable.
Speaker 1: Don'll get certain.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's no doubt he's certified. I've been checked.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't get over the Well, how come they gonna work out it for you? For the more? Yeah, I'm just saying you want he's kicking my horse right now.
Speaker 2: Imagine being a horse.
Speaker 3: Imagine imagine being a horse and you're just hanging out in your horse bed having a horse he dreams, and then here comes some trying to go look good up, I want you to run three miles.
Speaker 1: You know what the horse cares about? Is there?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: There? Can I hat it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's another thing.
Speaker 1: I wonder what's smarter you are the horse? The horse could probably do They do the hoof thing like three plus four bump bump bump.
Speaker 3: Right, I do the calculator thing, hor waste?
Speaker 1: So do you do? Horses? Uh? They sometimes don't like certain people, right, Oh, certainly thoroughbreads are mean, they're mean, they're very.
Speaker 3: Can you house break a horse? I should have asked, well, yeah, you have to break it. No, but can you house break Oh no?
Speaker 6: Yeah no, whatever eighty west retires, we're gonna just put him right in the basement.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, Yeah, that's just one wondering because they're smart animals.
Speaker 1: On the door. Whatever, he's gotta go take a my house. What cat what old time nineteen thirties cowboy? Uh stuffed his horse, mister l trigger, he stuffed him. That might something you do. How much have you lost on the horse? The horses up money? Oh, he's up money.
Speaker 6: He's up money. Darn right he's Uh. He's ran three times, he's had a second. Then the first at sarah Toga is one of the world's our biggest meats, and then he ran third this last time at Kielan. Uh he broke his maiden at Chill. He runs this Sunday or excuse me, next Saturday, sorry, November second. If the race goes eighty west is his name? Don't bet on him because you know I need to get all the odds I can, right, Okay, don't.
Speaker 3: Bet ask you this question. Say somebody says, you know what those Broncos are really and the Broncos are beautiful, they really are. I might leave here with going today.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: But let's say somebody comes in and they have a two year old horse and they want to trade it in on a Bronco.
Speaker 2: Would you do it?
Speaker 1: I called Dallas Stuart and see if the horse was in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, there you go. Hey, how much do you think all deals are available out here?
Speaker 1: I don't want to seem creepy, but how how often do you think about horse?
Speaker 3: Often?
Speaker 1: Don't think about my horse. They're laying in bed.
Speaker 6: Are you thinking about your wife? Or you thinking about triers? It's about fifty fifty, like, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Said it like I wanted a big deal. It's about fifty fifty. About fifty fifty. I'm just going by what Dallas said. I'm using the expert, so I figured that was number. She's still in here, No, I hope not. I hope she's not living that one down. We'll be stup ticks down all right, man, Uh, well, you're gonna take a short break. Were obviously broadcasting live from Carriage Forward, coming out for some chili. We're having a good time here, and I'm seeing a little bit better because I've got my Vision First eye Care glasses on. I've got two pair because I went to the store. I made an appointment with them online at Vision First icare dot com, and I showed up. They called my name within three minutes and they took an Mr Eyeball pick either I and it's the front and the back and the side it's really the most incredible picture you've ever seen in the taxis. Yes, it's in the back of my eyeballs. Stop it so they'll examine it and hopefully it's clear and all that, and you'll get your prescription and the doctor will say, if you want a good glasses, let's do it. And you walk around the corner and talk to those fashion forward folks that are at Vision First. There's three or four of them at every store all the time, so they'll help you pick out if you have a brown head, or a thin thick head, or a I don't know what how you describe your head. I think I think it's called quasi moto head. Maybe bucket comes to the bucket, Yeah, buckethhead. If you have a buckethead, they have a pair of frames for your eyes. Okay, so go to Vision First, I Care dot com. They have eighteen locations. Back after this on news radio forty as just a Toby Keith and Toby Keith and Sting evidently.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look, get to the chorus. Sting will sing that's Toby Keith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't sound like him.
Speaker 7: It's from twenty years at least ago, maybe more.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well, that's why.
Speaker 7: Worre Sting he's singing in this part right here, but you'll hear him again here in just a second.
Speaker 1: This is not a very good song.
Speaker 7: That's why nobody hears it anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh got it?
Speaker 1: Well that's no good. Hey, shut up there sing Sting was the headliner on the biggest day of the Bourbon and being on whatever. Uh, now you're thinking about the Eagles of death Metal. They were that they were the biggest straw. Not true? All right, oh my god, all right, we're broadcasting live at Carriage Forward Chili cookoff and breaking news. Yes, Johnny from the newsrooms. Chili is dominating this competition right now.
Speaker 3: I just texted Johnny and I said, please don't ever bring this into work because I'm on my third bowl. I've got nutritions out the window.
Speaker 1: I tried Marty's. It's a little I like a little heat to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Marty City had to dumb it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gurlied it up. Well, at least Johnny's went Texas, I'm a man chili.
Speaker 2: Well, Marty brook Is.
Speaker 1: And you don't do sour cream, No I do.
Speaker 2: You didn't, but Johnny's I didn't put cheese and put it was too good.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: It's like getting a steak is like getting a fancy steak from a fancy steak joint, like you know, logans and then putting catch up on it.
Speaker 2: You just don't do that, you know.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: So next week, I don't know why I hate it so much. I've lost but daylight savings is coming back. Well I don't hate this. You get them, you get an extra hour. Yeah, but I wake up at four four thirty, so that now my body's gonna want to wake up at three thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Well here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is that I wish instead of sitting your clock back an hour and fall and it's bringing it forward for an hour in spring. Why can't we just one time send it back or forward a half hour, split the difference and leave it alone in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: They passed that, Gus tell me they passed that, and then they got rid of it before they implemented it.
Speaker 7: Trying to think about that, didn't they I'm pretty sure that something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me send a text, okay stay Representative Susan Tyler witting, Yeah, the daylight saving can you all do to get rid of daylight saving.
Speaker 1: Daylight savings scaries is what they're hauling it. Avocado Green Mattress did a survey and they said forty percent feel a sense of dread preparing to set their clocks back. That's a little heavy for what back their clock problem?
Speaker 7: It's going forwards, where.
Speaker 2: I exactly the only thing I have problem.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: Here's the only problem I have with setting it back, and it's not really a problem. I would much rather set it back. But my dog, Lemmy dictates when we go to bed, and unbelievable, and Lemmy likes to go bed every single night at nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: The worst parents.
Speaker 3: Here's a news flash for you. Dogs don't wear wristwatches. So at eight o'clock, now, Lemmy's gonna be nose on us and walking upstairs and barking. So we'll be upstairs at eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Fifty nine percent, overwhelming, fifty nine percent of Americans said let's just ditch the whole system, yes, and just lock it in in one time, and that's it. Wasn't a general Electric that came up with this. No, no, no, no, no general ge no no. With us not being on GE is the reason we're on Eastern Standard.
Speaker 2: Look straight central.
Speaker 7: Here we are in Eastern Central Time, right back in right the fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ge G.
Speaker 1: He said, Nope, we need to be on Eastern Time because our headquarters are in New York. Yeah, so that's we're we're on it because of GE. Yeah, that's exactly right. Now. They're not the company they used to be, but uh, they are still in town. So uh, most of us would like to do the same. But what they say is you don't realize how dramatic the change is, like how early it gets dark or yeah all that so again, and the kids are are getting the bus in the dark or whatever they're doing that now anyway, Well it depends.
Speaker 3: Which I mean some people are catching the morning bus at the afternoon. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not opposed to this because I'm already starting to get some of the decorations down from the aut one. New Jersey town has already put up their Christmas Live.
Speaker 3: I saw this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Halloween's not even we don't even have Halloween yet, but they have decorated the downtown of this Monroe township in New Jersey. Main Street, all of it is all decked out for Christmas sixty two days before Christmas? Does that make sense? What the hell is that mark book? Oh it's a turkey sandwich and it looks like a turkey.
Speaker 3: I hope you got notes, because I just lost every single one of my notes. Oh, let's you believe this crap.
Speaker 1: As you saw it? You mean you miss your missing all your porn stories?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So uh, what's the earliest you will put up your Christmas lights?
Speaker 3: Gus?
Speaker 7: I do not do it until after Thanksgiving or Thanksgiving weekend, I think is the official thing.
Speaker 1: I have a rule.
Speaker 7: You gotta celebrate Thanksgiving first. It's like people forgot that poor holiday. But we're gonna we're gonna just gonna blow that away, all right.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving is if it was if you didn't get two days off, no one would care about Thanksgiving.
Speaker 7: That's get I am sticking with Thanksgiving. I am sanding up for it because I have taken away from us.
Speaker 1: I have to black black Friday has been taking away from corporation. And I'll tell you why. Thanksgiving is not a thing anymore. Grandma suck. Well the good ones do the stick, Dwight. Grandma's suck. Grandma come over here, lady. I heard the old grandma's used to demand everyone over to the family at this time. I got the meal, YadA yadda, and everybody had to do what Granny said. Now our grandmothers are the baby boomers, the ones that got stoned in the sixties and listening to the jet thro towel. They don't care. They're like, yeah, I don't really care if.
Speaker 3: You come home.
Speaker 7: You go out to eat on Thanksgiving Day, we for the.
Speaker 1: First time on Jackie's side, we they the granny said grand is what she is, because she said, nope, we're not We're going out to dinner for the first time and said I'm not doing it. I'm not doing the dinner anymore. You do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's kind of become a thing now that more and more. That's you know, my wife's family was big Thanksgiving thing. Well they still do it. Mom My side of the family, it's we're going to cracker barrels.
Speaker 3: We actually get Seriously, we actually get Baringo's pizza on the Wednesday before and we just reheat at my mom's on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: So romantic.
Speaker 3: What do you think I'm trying to have romance? My mom no, But I'm just saying, what's romantic about getting together?
Speaker 1: I think I think stressing about the meal and the gravy being right, and running around and getting in a fight with your wife before the family comes over is part of tradition. No, all right, and you scream and say the meanest things to your wife and she sails it back. And when your family comes to the door, like hey, everybody, and then you have Thanksgiving. That's tradition. Anxiety on Thanksgiving should be a tradition.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't get the anxiety. Callas, take a nice diaz pa.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to get well. First of all, you have to care.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: You have anxiety. That's a good point from a representative. Susan Tyler Witt.
Speaker 2: And I think we can pass a bill that does away with.
Speaker 3: David daylight saving times.
Speaker 1: I soon remember some one filing a bill at one point. Yes, I thought it did not go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Not sure who would be against it. I can ask around and say, yes.
Speaker 3: Get rid of daylight saving times.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's that. I think. Uh, I'm I'm opposite of you two. I hate the going back because I get up too early.
Speaker 3: Then now, I'll just say get rid of it.
Speaker 2: We'll just set the time and then be done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, half hour though, do you go like a half hour and then leave it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't care if we even do a half hour. Split the difference. Let's just go Okay, it's fall back and then we're never gonna fall back again or spring forward.
Speaker 1: Let's just do that. You know, they had a certain they have a new time like saving stuff like a new daylight savings. But they have a new time for the moon because we're going back to the Moon and we're to build a base there, so they have a certain time. I don't know what time it is like now on the Moon, whether it's Easter staying or time or whatever, but they're setting a certain time like a zone for the moon.
Speaker 2: Well that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Since you know we're not in a deficit or anything, we should probably look forward to building stuff on the moon.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me ask you a question. It's fireplace weather, baby nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got my wood, I got my fire I can see I got my firewood delivery.
Speaker 3: Oh well, congratulates, thank you.
Speaker 1: I got cord I mean ricks. Oh, I got cord. I got three ricks. Wow, three rixes of cord. Wow, I got a great price too. How much three hundred bucks? Wowe delivered. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 3: I don't know because I make your Let me ask you a question. It's fireplace weather, baby is nice, cool crisp air pretty soon?
Speaker 1: You know I need somebody to clean it though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's where I'm going with this.
Speaker 3: Before you, before you light that first beautiful fire and get that living room cozy.
Speaker 2: This make sure safe for the family.
Speaker 3: There could be carbon monoxide poisoning or even worse, God forbid, it could cause a fire. I joke around about a lot of things on the show. I'm not gonna joke around on this one.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 3: Fireplace is a very fun thing to have in your living room, but it could be dangerous. To get your fireplace inspected by the best. The best is the fireplace on Shelbyville Road. They can check your fireplace and make sure it's safe for you and your home and your family. And even if there's a problem, masonry problems, whatever it might be, they can do anything at the fireplace. When it comes to correcting and getting your fireplace back up and running, it's worth the call. Just go ahead and get expected this weekend or next week. Go ahead and call immediately. Make sure it's safe for your family. You're gonna love the fireplace.
Speaker 1: All right, short break, we'll come back. Don't forget. We will have Crusade for Children trivia, so it'll be Gus, Marty and Dwight sharing a brain and we'll try to get some money for Crusade for Children. We're at carriage Ford Earl Books, carriage Ford Best by Coachry Miles, Clark Parkway, literally three minutes from downtown Louisvels to come out and see us and get some chili back after this on NewsRadio eight forty whas