Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there, how dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions.
Speaker 2: Of the host.
Speaker 1: The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber, you were and listener discretion, he's as.
Speaker 3: You talking about extreme.
Speaker 4: Anowledge.
Speaker 5: We will guilty.
Speaker 2: From the super They don't fear the questions, they fear the fu.
Speaker 5: So we see the.
Speaker 4: They come, thank you, They asy, but by the dark.
Speaker 6: On this show.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, what is happening and what is hold out that glass because we about to fill it up.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the.
Speaker 2: Prometheus lins Podcast, the place with the conversations are always enlightening. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we'd like to use the allegory of the Prometheus linbs to take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I got a good show for you. Guys lined up. I think this is gonna be an enlightening conversation. Pun intended. This is a friend from across the pond. This is a long distance pal. We hooked up through Instagram and I've seen him on some of my other friends show like Nick from the Occult Rejects, So we kind of got our heads together, got our schedules together, and we finally lined this thing up. So I'm excited to sit down and talk with this gentleman and welcome him for the first time and hopefully the first of many, to the Prometheus Lens. Xander, Xander, how are you, my friend? And thank you for joining.
Speaker 4: Us, Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone listening watching, And as you said, I think it will be a great conversation and you know, I'm excited to be here with you today.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate you donating your time to us. That's Lab's most valuable assets. You can't get any more time, so I am extremely grateful that you chose to donate some of your time to us and the listeners today.
Speaker 6: For those that's not stubled across.
Speaker 2: You on Instagram or heard you on another show, just kind of introduce.
Speaker 6: Yourself to the audience.
Speaker 2: Let us know a little bit about yourself. What's your research books, any kind of information that you want to let everybody know to kind of get a feel for your brother.
Speaker 3: My name is Alexander Triskevich and I may Polish researcher and author, author of Deja Vu has everything already been?
Speaker 4: And actually I wrote this book and you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's say full four hundred plus pages book with footnotes and bibliography just at each of seventeen the three right now. I also translated it then myself into English from Polish of course. And my areas of research of interests are you know, the biggest secrets of our past, the most remote eras, but also the entire universe, how it all works. You know, the truth about the surrounding reality, spirituality, consciousness, metaphysics, and you know, everything like that. So this is my area right now. I'm also a student at a local university here in Poland, and I got even because of my research, a private studies graduation.
Speaker 4: That fits me. I did not only study.
Speaker 3: Just casual history, but I have a specialization in the Middle East, ancient Middle East, including languages, religions, history and languages like ancient Hebrew, which you know I really look forward to but in you know, in the future, and I also will be. I'm in the process, That's why I'm talking about that. I'm in the process of writing even my first few reviewed you know, the the mainstream and what does you know, not considered it to be mainstream and you know, going into the unknown. So I'm like on the edge and you mentioned, you know, allegory metaphors, and I think this is the thing that it's all about, the huge journey going into the unknown and commission connections and you know, enlightening the current paradigm and you know, enlarging our incredt of preality.
Speaker 6: That's nice, man.
Speaker 2: Then you're gonna go round in pocket here with us and what we talk about, what we look into a lot of those things are fascinations of mine and the listeners. So, uh, I guess just to kind of dive into the thing and get our toe in the water. What was your I don't know, I guess red peel moment that got you you looking into these sort of subjects or was this just something that you had as a kid as far back as you can remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was a very cool moment or like type of progress when it comes to my life. Because I was always a good student. I didn't need to learn much and I was passing all the grades. But we had a reform in the educational system and because of it, it would be hard for me to get into a good high school back then when I was like fifteen or fourteen sixteen something like that approximately, and in order not to care about you know, anything and not to care about degrees, I attended historical competition because if you got with this competition a very high place, you could just whatever you know high school you want, without any need for good degrees.
Speaker 4: So I went there.
Speaker 3: My mom was in the past a historian, I had plenty of resources at home. It was easy for me. And I think it was in during that time when I was learning for this contest competition, because it was a very broad and of a very high level competition of an entire district here in Poland, and I needed to learn, you know, from the academic level when I was in the middle high school. So I needed to learn not only the history, but from even before prehistory, prehistoric times, you know, the first home minutes, how it all went, how we evolved into an atomically modern humans, then cave and then first settlements and first civilizations up until the modern times, like nineteen fifties, nineteen seventies. So it was a huge competition for me, and I think it was at that time that I started just asking basic questions, how do we know it is true? How do we know that history happened in this particular way that we are being taught. Why why this information that I'm being you know, and that I was learning is true?
Speaker 4: How do we know that?
Speaker 3: And I started it was there, digging deeper and deeper, you know, I couldn't find any answers to these questions within the mainstream para. So I went into other sources, like what our ancient ancestores were, you know, talking how they described the past, because they were much closer to the prehistoric times. And I was, you know, the most interested in the oldest, the first civilizations, what was before them? How do we know this is? You know, how it all started. So this was my journey. And it is interesting because it was there that I started my research and I published this first book at the age of seventeen. And I remember that parallel to this side like it was the masculine part, like research, rebellious, you know, asking questions, finding answer This was the masculine part of this journey. But simultaneously I had, like the feminine part of this journey, some kind of even spiritual awakening of some sort, because before that, I would say I was an agnostic, maybe on a little bit on the atheistic side. That okay, I'm not convinced. I wasn't convinced before that there's some higher power or anything like God or spirituality. I was a rational person, and I remember that. Parallel to that, I had like my spiritual awakening, So both the masculine evolution and the feminine at the same time, and you know, it all started, you know, and it was a huge time for me, plenty of things happening all at once, both when it comes to my research, both when it comes to my personal journey, and also because of my personal journey, I went beyond just history and physics into metaphysics, spirituality, philosophy.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that. So this was how it all started.
Speaker 2: So I hear, you're right that your mother was a historian, so it's kind of like in your blood.
Speaker 3: My mother wasn't like a very hardcore historian. It was like just you know, her job, her profession. But why I mentioned that is that because of that, it was easy for me because I had plenty of resources already at home. So my mom partially, you know, was teaching me for this competition. My father is an engineer and he always loved watching documentaries on TV. So I would say that for even in my childhood, you know, I was very well aware of how you know, science works, how the universe works. You know, I was very into how the nature, how reality works. At history, you know, biology, and plenty of stuff like that. You know, we have plenty of castles and plenty of medieval architecture here in Poland, and my parents were bringing me.
Speaker 4: To these places.
Speaker 3: So I think that, Okay, it started much before when it comes to the overall interest, but this was this red pill or blackpill time for me, this competition when I started, you know, going just beyond what is known into the unknown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely the two key questions I tell people. You need to ask on anything, even with me. If I'm telling you something and you're watching a show or reading my stuff, it's like, now you need to in the very least ask you know, who told me that? And is it true? You know, you can't just take it for gold, because I've known plenty of highly intelligent people that give me their theories and outtakes on things, and I just believed them because I respected them and knew they were smart. But then later when I actually took the time to look into it myself, I formed a completely different opinion. And it's sometimes it's even to the point it's like, dude, this is common sense to me. How did this person get their interpretation or miss you know what I'm seeing here. So, yeah, it's extremely important to look at these things yourself. And I love how you mentioned too, just the spiritual side of it, because I tell people a lot alternative history, ancient laws, civilizations, conspiracy, all these types of subjects lead to spirituality.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, totally agree.
Speaker 2: Well, I know you'd mentioned your book that you had wrote when you were seventeen.
Speaker 6: What was the subject on that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is dejah book surfing already Bennett's most about lost history, lost civilization. You know, this idea that our history is much older, and the title Deja Vu actually is about that everything may be cyclical, And at the end of my book, I delve also into both physical, metaphysical, philosophical spiritual theories you can say about you know, cyclicality of nature, cyclicality of history. So but it's mostly like eighty percent about history, but you know, I'm also into all different topics. But you know, I didn't want to include everything just in my book. But the main idea is that our history may be much much older than that. And I started with, you know, a very interesting question first chapter, how long it would take for a civilization like ours today to decay? Because this is the biggest question, because we can speculate, okay, there was Atlantis ten thousand v see or any other kind of civilization, maybe some civilizations.
Speaker 4: Millions of years old.
Speaker 3: But I think the game changer for many people, especially for people who are skeptical to this idea of waszations, is you know, how old we as an atomically modern human have been here on Earth, which is hundreds of thousands of years. And we again in the mainstream even news, are pushing the dates of anatomically modern humans back and back, you know, a few times in the last five to ten years. And when you look at that and compare it with you know, the decay of decomposition, decay of materials of civilizations, you will see, you know, it is like the first shift that there is a huge potential when it comes to our past if most of the things would decay, the compost. Even when it comes to such advanced civilization like ours today in jazz. Let's say a few thousand years, maybe few tens of thousands of years, but still let's say ten thousand years or twenty or fifty. Let's say we are very skeptical, very conservative, and looking at anatomically modern humans being at least two hundred three hundred thousand years old and maybe even older than that, and you see that our earth is even and according at least too of course the mainstream paradigm older than that, you know, by millions of years. You see huge potential that there could have been something on Earth before us, and we may not be the first ones here, yep.
Speaker 2: And that's something I can agree with you on. I'm a Christian, but to some Christians I am a heretic, because there's some that are very rigid, and it's like, if it's not in this you know thing we call a Bible, then it's not true, and all this other stuff is lies, you know, tricks from the devil. You don't need to be reading these other you know that kind of thing. They're really rigid Christians. But me, I'm a firm believer, especially the more that I research that a lot of this stuff is sicklicker. And even with the prophecy, if you're talking about the Bible, so many times to the Bible, you'll have a prophecy and you'll see it fulfilled, but then you can see it again. It's like one of those things that it's like an onion. It's got layers and it repeats. And all these civilizations, man, I'll talk about if they all have similar stories, there has to be a more ancient origin.
Speaker 6: I believe.
Speaker 2: So, like you said, how many cultures across the world and time talk about you know, this being like the third or fourth world. You know, it was destroyed by water and then eventually it's going to be fire. So I think that our Bible, you know, according to the scholars, earth's only like six to eight thousand years old, but I take the opinion of that it was as much older. It's just that's the time frame that it recorded. Or maybe it's just recording this cycle.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And actually when you know the idea that there was something before us, it is connected with the Bible, because you know, the biblic call famous flood and that there was some kind of world before. Maybe it isn't compared to a civilization, but still that there was something before the flood, then there was flood or later Christian you know historians like Joseph was talking about that there will be fire and water cataclysms. Yeah, I totally agree right now. Interestingly, because as I've mentioned, I went studying jazz lasts so a few months ago, and you know, immediately because I was very engaged in these topics, I got, you know this, you know, more oriented towards the ancient Middle East and no religions and stuff like that, and I started already research and my first you know, pure paper will be about the flood story connection between Mesopotamia, Bible, and India. Maybe probably a few more. We'll see how you know, the final thing will turn out to be. But you know, I started researching, and you know, people say, oh, the Biblical version is the only truth, and as you've said, anything except for outside of it is not. But actually tons of the things from the Old Testament, especially Genesis, are taken from the previous culture. So the same stories that God rehash that good change, you know, and put into the Biblical narrative. So no Mesopotamius stories are in plenty of ways telling us the same story, but maybe in different timeframes with different names and stuff like that, like, for instance, the flood, the flood already you know, with thousands of years before the Bible was written, mentioned in the Sumerian epics like Gilgamesh later a Kid and Etra Hazies, and even the details like for instance, that Noah sent one bird.
Speaker 4: To see if the if there's still is a.
Speaker 3: Flood, and this bird came back, and it meant for Noah that, okay, there isn't a safe place for this bird to stay, so there is still water, so it's not the end of the flood. Then he sent the second bird, and the second bird didn't come back to now, which meant that there is a safe place and you know, the arc can finally stop and the flood is over. The same thing is already in the Gilgamaghe but I think he sends three birds, not two. But again Gilgamesh, he's also sending one bird he isn't coming back, the second and then finally one bird he's coming back. But then the final bird isn't coming back, which means that there is you know, a safe place. The same as the description that the arc went onto some kind of mountain mountainous areas. So you know, it's not to say that you know, anything outside is wrong, because even you know, the Bible as we see it right now and as we have it in the current form, was inspired by this previous thing, and we see plenty of connections.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I'm a firm believer too that this is an ancient story. These people experienced this, That's why their stories are all the same and similar. And it's just you know, people write down and record their histories and legends at various times. And I get some people that want to try to throw the ananochy H, the Epica, Gilgamesh and some of these stories, uh, the Numa a leash and how you see, you know, so many similarities with the Bible, and you know, according to you know, our carbon dating, which I think is very flawed anyway, but they say that these these are much older.
Speaker 6: So they're like, oh, well, your Bible.
Speaker 2: Is just all made up copy you know, copycat stuff.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's bunk.
Speaker 2: And I tell them, I'm like, well, if you go with you know, the biblical narrative, it says in Genesis sixth, at the time of the flood, it says that the angels came down read with the daughters of men, made Nephlom giants and gave them the seven sacred scientists sciences and made the humanity so wicked. That's why the flood had to come. So I tell people, I'm like, uh, my interpretation is, yeah, you get these stories that are so similar to the Bible, but they kind of paint these fallen angels as the good guys, you know, if you look at it that way.
Speaker 6: And I tell themselves, like, if you.
Speaker 2: Believe the Bible, it says the angels came down and were kicked out of heaven first. So I mean, is it out of the question to assume that you would get their version first because they were here first.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good connection. You know, the same way. For instance, we're often seven sages like in India, seven Rishies, seven up calor in Mesopotamia are connected again with bringing science after the flat to humanity. So I think it is connected to what you said about this sacred sciences, you know, the Nephelim the giant, and you see the big picture that maybe you know, we don't have one hundred percent all connections, but we see so many parallels that are beyond you know, any kind of just probability. And at the same time, the difference is maypoint that you know, some parts at least of these stories were independent on each other, that it isn't just a copy from the older one.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 2: You had mentioned Atlantis earlier. Do you actually we believe that this was a physical city or civilization, or maybe an allegory of the Golden age when God's walked amongst men, you know, the pre flood world. What's your take on Atlantis?
Speaker 5: Most days don't look like an emergency. That's why most people never think about what they're carrying. We do because preparedness isn't about looking the party, it's about being ready anyway. Comfort isn't a luxury. It's what keeps you moving when the day goes longer than planned. That's why every Squatch survival pack is made here start to finish. Squatch builds packs for people who don't assume the day will stay easy. Rugaroo Mothman built to last your missions and be passed down when you're done. Squatch survival gear ready for the next one.
Speaker 3: I don't say that one hundred percent of what Plato told us about Atlantis is true, not for sure, and I think that he you know, inserted into this story plenty of allegories, but we can see that at least there is some part to destroy Atlantis, and even maybe a bigger part or half of the story that may be true. And my opinion is similar to like the overall idea of Plato that Atlantis was a prehistoric maritime civilization that was just in very very remote eras. And I think that even the dating of Atlantis, that it's you know, sunk at the end of the last Ice Agent. You know, he was very exact about that nine thousand years approximately before Solon can show us that, Okay, even if we are very skeptical and deny any kind of catastrophism, that there was like Ango Dreya's impact hypothesis of some sorts, that even you know, basic archaeological and geological facts are showing as that from the end of from the end of the last Ice Age up until the ancient times, the sea level have risen about one hundred and twenty meters, which is like a skyscraper. So I think that there is true to the Atlantis store and it may be it may have been even a very primitive myth of some kind of let's say city or some kind of settlement being you know, completely washed away by the waters. And I don't say that all Atlantis was one hundred percent as Plato described, but I think that for sure, our history is older, and we have plenty of examples of sun can cities, sunken lands, sunken places all over the world. And it's funny that right now we are being threatened, at least here in Poland that oh, if you know, global warning is here and three centimeters there would be rise in the sea levels of three centimeters. It would completely wash away here Polish cities near the.
Speaker 4: Baltic As Sea.
Speaker 3: And you know, so we are comparing three centimeters to one hundred and twenty meters.
Speaker 4: So imagine how.
Speaker 3: Even if we know deny any kind of catastrophe, let's for a moment be skeptical, we still see huge potential for any kind of even prehistoric settlement, maybe not city, to be washed away. The same with the Plato's story. We see, I think very well, and we can even historically to some extent, prove that Atlantis had origins outside of Plato and Plato maybe just added some kind of his ideas into the story. Because for instance, the way that Atlantis story is being presented to us is completely different from Greek historiography, so how Greeks viewed the world. There is part of Greek historiagiography like the beginning there is mentioned of gods, etc. But then it goes into chronological different lineages of rulers, which is very specifically not Greek historiography. So how Greeks have seen their past, But it's Egyptian and Mesopotamian one which may prove us and show us that just as Plato is telling us that it was so long in the Egyptian city of says.
Speaker 4: Who met people who told him the story.
Speaker 3: That yes, maybe I think there is a huge you know, like seventy percent confidence that Atlantis story had its origins in Egypt, and we can very well show it.
Speaker 4: For instance, with the king list kings from Egypt.
Speaker 3: They're also color Sumerian famous Kings list, but in Egypt there are plenty of lists of kings who are also telling us similar you know, because Greeks didn't have, like in their vision of their history such you no huge time spans like nine thousand years before soln but the Egyptians had they said that okay, about thirty six thousand years before the first Farioh there were still some kind of gods in them and gods ruling Egypt. So I think that this vision of how the stur of Atlantis unfaults is you know, a combination of Plato's ideas, but with these Egyptian origins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read that story and they're talking about basically they they told him that your civilization is like a baby infant, you know, civilization we've seen times and recorded times. I think they said, like when the sun rose in the west and sat in the east.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yes, totally. I think you know that this is the mansion because right now, as I've said, I also go a little bit into the academic world with this idea. As you know, I'm at least partially accepted, you know, to talk, but I need to be critical about and when it comes to like, I will be publishing papers and so forth. But when it comes to that, you know, I want to think from the academic perspective. I always wanted to understand why, you know, academics are denying any kind of truth in the Atlantis story. They said that, Okay, we have no other evidence, but there are, for instance, pre Platonic sources talking at least to some extent about Atlantis. You know, I don't mention maybe parls which are similar stories to the Atlantis story in different cultures. But for instance, about one hundred years before Plato in Greece, Hellenicus of Lesbus used the same world word as Plato. Is the using for Atlantis in ancient Greek is like in English Atlantis. He used that one hundred years before Plato, and he used that to some extending a different context. But he is using that again with a similar mention of different lineages of rulers. So maybe he was also trying, you know, to present later because it's just a small passage that survived from the Hellenicos of Lesbus. So it's not that Plato is alone within you know, the academic sources, not like controversial ones. No, Atlantis was still before Plato. Maybe we haven't found Atlantis in Egypt. We have like the at Food Temple text which are unfortunately from after Plato. So we cannot say that it was the inspiration because maybe the Egyptians were already inspired by Plato they knew Plato because it was after the times of Plato. But I think that this fact of historiography, as you said, they said to so On, Oh, you Greeks are like children, because what I've told you that Greeks how they viewed history was not like tens of thousands or tas of years in the past. They had like a few hundred maybe up to a little bit plus minus thousand years of the past recorded in there.
Speaker 4: It's called historiography.
Speaker 3: But the Egyptians were recording much older periods like thirty twenty thousand years BC. So we see by doing that, even from the academic perspective, that there is at least a grain of truth in this sense that the Atlantic story had its switched in Egypt.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love those Edwoo building tech stories talking about Osiris or no, it's horace how he will basically just take time outs from being Varaoh. He was like, I'm gonna get on my boat and I'm going to sail and I'm going to civilize the world. And you know, it kind of blew my mind because I thought it kind of landed up pretty good with all the other stories like South America, Peru. They talk about you know cats a Quardo and Varico. How you know he arrived on this bed of serpents without paddles from the east, you know, if he was coming from Egypt, that's you know, coming from the east on a boat, and he civilized South America and you just have so many, you know, similar stories.
Speaker 4: I spoke with mankind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh so it's like these this group of people that were considered gods or maybe they were just really highly advanced people that they considered to be gods, showed up and civilized all these different worlds after this great cataclysm. But I had Freddy Silva on the show not that long ago, and he's not a Christian, but he's got a lot of great ideas and I love how his mind works. But he was talking about that. He mentioned the ad food building texts, and he said that he basically believed that there was like this island or city kind of like Atlantis where these quote unquote gods lived and they asked layd themselves from humanity why they didn't corrupt them or affect them. But when this great cataclysm happened, they had to basically share their knowledge and jumpstart civilization.
Speaker 6: So all these stories.
Speaker 2: You hear, he thought that you know, Osairous was like a member or who, yeah, even of this family and it was just you know, the same story, but it was the same group of people. But yeah, not the same person.
Speaker 4: Yes, I totally agree.
Speaker 3: You know, this story of teachers of mankind connected either you know, with some kinds of gods or cataclysm is. You know, all can be found all over the world, even you mentioned in Osiris. In later texts Plutarchs on Isis and Osiris, there's a cool description that Osiris went traveling all over the world, not to a single place, but all over the world, and he met along his journey primitive people like hunter gatherers. They were even you know, cannibals to some extent, and he taught them the basic of you know, living in society and not killing each other, loving each other. You know, he civilized them. So again you mentioned Osiris when it comes to the yet Food texts, the yet Food texts are even speaking to us about two cataclysms of this, you know, premordial island of the gods. You know, even in not the at food texts, because at Food texts have just as plenty of other esoteric texts like esoteric meaning hidden meaning and exoteric meaning like the meaning you know, just as for instance a parable or just history. And there you know, it's not only at food texts that are speaking to us when it comes to the Egyptian knowledge about some kind of island of the gods that sunk, but you know, just cosmology of the Egyptian was that there was you know, primeval mound from which you know, gods came and you know, all everything in the world started. But on the cosmological level of the entire universe, like the universe is this vast chaos, the infinite waters, and then the first primeval mound, the pyramid were actually you know the representation of this primeval mound, and you know from the sperival mound everything came about. So this is you know, the deeper meaning that it is on a cosmological level, but it was also probably on physical level that there was some kind of island of the gods and you know it sunk. I think even at food text it's mentioned that it sunk twice. And what is very important is that this island was I think called island of reeds, so you know reeds and the same kind of idea of an island of reeds can be found in the Aztec mythology.
Speaker 4: That there was also this.
Speaker 3: Kind of or in Mesoamerican myths altogether, that there was this kind of island of reeds. And what is also I think interesting in this connection if you want to know, just to maybe loosely first, but then you know, look at the evidence connect these stories with Atlantis, is you know, how Atlantis looked like. According to Plato, there was a mound, you know, a hill in the middle of Atlantis on which there was the temple of Poseidon.
Speaker 4: And you know, in the yet.
Speaker 3: Food techs and the Egyptian cosmologists there was you know, this primeval mounds, so let's say, like a pyramid shaped thing or a mount shaped thing in the middle, and it was again an island, just as in the case of Plato. In the Mesoamerican and again going back, there was a city called Stenochtitlan, which was a latest city.
Speaker 4: You know, when the conquistadors came.
Speaker 3: People were living there, but people, you know Native Americans who are living there told them the story that Tenochtitlan was based on their previous land called Atstland, and you know that it was like a copy that in the past there was an ads Lan land that sang and from them the people came to Mesoamerica and the Mesoamerica later they built it tench Titlan and you know how to notch Tittlan looked like I think it's again a model of Atlantis. And it may further point that you know, at Asan and Atlantis are not just similar, you know, names themselves, but it may be the same story because tenach Tittan was on the Lake Texcoco in Mexico, so on a lake, and it was you know, a connection of natural and artificial islands connected by bridges. And Plato when it comes to Atlantis is telling us that again Atlantis had this mound in the middle with the temple of Poseidon and then around concentric rings of you know, water land water land, so similar, you know, artificial islands connected with each other by bridges. And in Teenochtitlan, which I think was a model of this previous land of Atlan, Atlantis again in the middle they built you know how, you know, Mesoamerican pyramits ver often look like that. There are just like pyramits in Egypt, but on top they are having some kind of chapel or something, you know, they aren't like pyramits in Giza, but they are coming like that. Then there are flat at the top and then there is like a small chapel on the top of them. And I think that this is a representation of this primeval hill, primeval mound, on which there was this temple of Poseidon, according to Plato. And that's why they haven't built pyramits jazz, you know, with the top being triangular. But they created you know, okay, artificial mount and even the Mayan pyramits are often not like pyramits with you know, four sides, but they are like artificial huge mounds built out of you know, stone, and then on top there are chapels some kind you know, or buildings on top of that. And I think that it is a representation like if they wanted to model their at Atlantis, and if it was like Plato is describing us, or like Egyptians are describing as that there was dismount on which there was the temple. So maybe okay, they built not Stutlan on the slake Texcoco. They created you know, these artificial islands which were similar to Atlantis, but maybe there wasn't a hill in the middle, so they created to model that an artificial hill in this you know, great Pyramt, which was called Templo mayorso you know, the Grand Temple. So I think that these connections are beyond just you know, coincidences, and I think that they point that at least in the idea of the ancients, from plenty of regions of the ancient world, there was this idea that, okay, primeval land has like a hill and on top of this hill there is this chapel or you know, temple, and that's how it looked like.
Speaker 2: That's what I didn't make that connection that that is pretty pretty blatant. You had mentioned that previously that you believe that Plato was talking about something physical, but maybe he had woven some allegory into this story. With you studying this, what in your opinion is the allegorical part. What do you see when you read it that you think he's kind of weaving in some meta narratives in there.
Speaker 3: The first one could be, but I don't think it's one hundred percent true. You know, I'm on the fence with that the introduction before we have different lineages of kings, this thing that okay, the gods, you know, took different parts of the world. There was Poseidon and stuff like that. I think this may be connected again if we are talking about you know, I wanted to how academics are looking at myths and texts like that.
Speaker 4: And it is a.
Speaker 3: Basic ancient Greek thing that if there was something important, like important texts, important.
Speaker 4: Description, you always started with the gods.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't that it is true that these gods existed and ruled. No, it was you know, jazz because you know, these probably things were being talked, you know, publicly. You know, it was like, okay, right now, you need to listen because it's important if we start talking about the gods. It's like in books, we often start the first chapter with this big letter, so it's similar, you know, in this speaking story. Okay, if we start with God, it means it's very important. So I think this was probably the addition of Plato, but maybe no again reinterpretation of his because maybe there was some kind of this idea that God's ruled the different parts of the world. Why not, you know, But I think this may be this one of things added the same time, A little bit skeptical, but I again see a possibility that it was completely true that Atlantis sunk during a single night and day.
Speaker 4: The same that Plato dialogue.
Speaker 3: I think it's critics, Yeah, Cretias ends abruptly with this fall of Atlantis. You know, it's a mystery. Most of the people skeptics say, oh, it's a you know, literature thing that you end abruptly, you know, with this cliffhanger, that Atlantis sunk during a single night and day. But maybe like that, I see it's a good explanation. But maybe, you know, we do not have any kind of what was later being added. Maybe someone erased that later on. We do not know much, or maybe you know, and if it was truly a just literary literature thing, you know, fiction thing, that may be, you know, addition of Plato, you know, to show if he shows emphasis, that he ends the dialog there and you know, abruptly without an explanation. It may be also that Atlantis singing sinking in a single night, and they may also be a metaphor. So I see that that and I also see the wickedness of humanity as being the cause of the fall of Atlantis. But again it's similar, for instance, to the fall in the Bible. It's similar to other mentions, like even the Hindu idea of the Cali Yuga. And you guys, you know that people are becoming less spiritual more animalistic. Plato is telling us that people at people at Atlants were not only greedy conquering different lands, but they also started being like animals.
Speaker 4: So I see it.
Speaker 3: It may be a metaphor, but it also may be to some extent truth if we believe in like something spiritual. So I see these as possibilities of what Plato added the same, you know, with exact dimensions that it was like that, like that, because plenty of people are interpreting dimensions showed by Plato. When it comes to atlant it's as metaphorical different numbers that you know, these numbers were not ideal and they represented fall or something. So I think that Plato added something, but I think that the core of the story is there, and I can you know, we can compare it with other Plato's that like, I think in Fato, he's telling us about the Egyptian god of wisdom tooth that when Tooth introduced hieroglyphic inscriptions to the people's people started, you know, losing memory because they started writing things down and they didn't need to memorize everything because they could write things down. And I see that, you know, if we compare it with mythology of the Egyptians, we see that, Yeah, God of wisdom, Tooth was mentioned in Egypt to introduce the hieroglyphic inscriptions, but probably Plato added that it led to a memory loss in people. So it's the same of Atlantis that he bases his claims on true story, but interprets them just as we can, you know, interpret the Bible, interpret the fall the flood, if it happened or not.
Speaker 2: With the price of eggs and bread slowly approaching a day's wages, it's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold and silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga that's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. We're a full suit, shoes, tie, you're looking at about three thousand dollars. Because gold and silver holds its value. So if you're tired of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands and make a move. A recently team with Cornerstone Asset Medals reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold like gold and silver. Be sure and check the link down in the description or the number on the screen, and hey, tell them Doc Brown sent's you. Oh yeah, that's something that I also try to tell a lot of people because a lot of people are speaking absolutes, and I'm like, man, there's very few absolutes. You know, you can come out and say, you know, I believe this, or a I've researched and this is what it draws me to this, you know, hypothesis or conclusion, because if we're being honest, even the smartest and most studied people in the world are giving educated guesses.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do not claim too to know the exact tri I show you, Okay, this is possible, this is possible, and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And one thing I found interesting when reading that and studying and I've not like took deep dives. I just kind of looked at, you know, thirty thousand foot view and seen some other people talking about some things and their ideas. But I was one of those that believed that it was like an allegory of the pre flood world, you know, the wickedness of man when God's walked amongst men and the great reset, you know, the flo blood, you know, coming and wiping out civilization. I thought that was like another retelling, you know, of Genesis six.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But when I was looking into that, some things I found interesting was there was ten kings and they were the sons of Poseidon. So here you have what the Bible would refer to as nepheline hybrid beings. They ruled over humanity, and they divided up the realm amongst themselves to rule. So you kind of had like this divine council at Atlantis. So I think that's kind of like the you know, the Bible, the Divine Council. And I see a lot of imagery of Bible too. A lot of people get hung up and just say, oh, that's when you know, they built this tile building and God divided the languages. But when you get into Deuteronomy thirty two. That's a retelling of that story, and it says that not only were the tongues divided, it says the peoples the nations were divided amongst the sons of God. And that's where God calls out Abraham, you know, he says, this is my a lot of inheritance. These are my people. You can have the rest of them. And I think we kind of see some mirrored images of that right there. But with Bible and the dividing of the nations and also the ten the ten kings, you see that I'm trying to think as ten symbolically as a set, you know, a whole number.
Speaker 6: It's like totality.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the Book of Revelation talks about the end times. It's a return of the Golden Age in Atlantis, I think, because it talks about the dragon with the ten horns. You know, that's the ten authorities you know, over the nations. So it's kind of like a return of the Golden Age, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this idea was you know in most of the occult literature through out the centuries, you know, exposed that you know, there will be coming back to this age of Atlantis, you know, the New Atlantis, you know, Bacon and others. Even I see this symbology in you know, the founding of the United States, the Washington you know, everything is you know accult and everything you know, it's astrological to some extent, all of this symbology. It is, you know, I think meant to do that. The same with you know the famous on the back of the one dollar bill with this famous pyramit with the all seeing I there is no this permit all saying I at the top, which you know may be connected to this idea of you know, enlightened man or something new world or something, and you see at the bottom doers of course, the date of the founding, you know, seventeen seventy six. And then you see different steps. And I see plenty of interpretations of these steps, for instance with Mayan calendar and others that these steps you know, are like counting the day is still the you know, new world order, or you know, the coming back to Atlantis, and plenty you know of educated plenty of maybe some people call them geniuses. Throughout the centuries, both in Renaissance and later on, you know, believed in this idea of coming back to the Atlantis. So I think that there is something going under the same we talked about, you know, cyclicality. You know in India and plenty of other regions it's all cyclical. You know, there's coming back always to even this Golden Age.
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially like in America.
Speaker 2: You have so much talk now with Donald Trump, but that's something he just keeps saying, you know, it's going to be a Golden age or return of the Golden Age. And if I'm not mistaken, what isn't there thirteen steps on that pyramid?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think if I remember correctly, it was you know, the Golden Age between or it was first interpreted as twenty twelve, and you know it was really you know cool, but then twenty twelve happened, and right now I think people say it's twenty thirty two, similar to this conspiracy theories like and you were Order twenty thirty agenda, you were in Europe twenty thirty So these steps should you no point to this if we accept that they are you know, counting the Mayan cycles like I think cartoons or something like that.
Speaker 2: Which honestly, yeah, you know, things are never what we think that they are.
Speaker 6: You know, even like.
Speaker 2: If you like US an American context, it's like if you always wanted to go to Disney World. In your mind, it's so much bigger, you know, so much more grand, and then when you go, yeah, you might enjoy it, but it didn't meet the expectations that you had in your head. And that happens a lot, even like with the Biblical text, they thought their Messiah was coming and going to be this conquering king and freedom from Rome, you know, but he showed up, but he freed them, but he freed them from the principality of Satan and conquering death instead. So it was a metaphysical thing, but they were looking at something they thought it was going to be just more grand. I think that's the same with the twenty twelve my encolendar, because yeah, that was a big deal. You know, I'm forty one, so I remember when that was rolling around. I was old enough to you know, hear what people were saying and talking about it. But now looking back, a lot of people that I talked to in this space, you know, spirituality, conspiracy, alternative history, all these kinds of things. A large percent and myself included had like their you know, I hate to use a new Age term, but like their awakening. Their red pill moment was in twenty twelve. Man, it was like there was a light switch that went off and just turned a lot of people's eyes on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think you mentioned that, you know, this idea that people thought, oh, this, this would be something great, and it turned out to be, you know, on the metaphysical level. And I think that the Golden Age is truly about about or mostly about metaphysics, not like you know, heaven on Earth like physical one, you know, or everything.
Speaker 4: Golden Age that.
Speaker 3: You know are always good in plenty of you know, regions and plenty of traditions, like the famous Hindu you gas, they are mostly talking that these you gas, discycles of time are connected not with like material stuff, but with spirituality. That in the greatest age, the Golden Age Creta sat Yayoga, there is full spirituality and they there is a metaphor of cows standing on four legs, so full spirituality one hundred percent. And this is you know, the famous era of Mahabarata and other kind of you know texts which are talking about people talking just thelepathically people who are blind physically seeing something through what we would call today remote viewing and stuff like that too, so the spirituality is full. Then comes the second era, also a pretty good one, but the cow stands on three out of four legs, so seventy five percent spirituality. Then Bara yoga have only fifty percent, and the Caliuga, which is interesting, is again mentioned as the most materialistic and the darkist of the ages. But still there's twenty five percent of spirituality. So it means that you know, we never are completely you know, okay, we're living in dark age. There is no spirituality, either age of Satan or something like that. No, it is always mentioned that, you know, in this yugas I very often call them based on Mahabarata especially, it's a great source for that, that this is some kind of instructions manu, while you know, on like metaphysical view of the earth cycles. But it's mentioned that it doesn't mean that, you know, we are doomed to be in this epoch. So it's bad, No, it's just our personal choice. It may be harder to be spiritual in caliyoga, but there is still like twenty five percent of spirituality.
Speaker 4: But it will be harder.
Speaker 3: There would be more let's say, distractions from you know, our own spiritual journey. And you know, in the Krita Golden Nasa Teyoga, it's so spiritual that you have no distractions. So you know, it's very easy for you. It's like you know, different levels of the game. Okay, this is very hard, you know for you to undergo personal journey. This is you know, an easier one, and it doesn't mean that one is better than the other. Maybe you know, it's better for us to be in this hard one because again maybe to some extent we may awaken, you know, our spirituality and completely change everything. So I think it's connected to what you've talked about that it's on the metaphysical level.
Speaker 4: Not you know that we're like kingdom or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm affirmly not only with scripture, with a lot of stuff. It's I said it earlier, but I'll say it again. It's like onion. You know, there's many layers to things, and.
Speaker 6: The more diving and.
Speaker 2: I find, you know, physical and literal, but they know on a you know, like a micro narrative, you know, woven inside of it is this other you know, alternative meeting and on a spiritual level, and especially with the with the Bible, because I tell people a lot of times they're you know, extreme literalists, and I'm like, you know, and I pitched. I'm like, yeah, you know, I believe that, but also I see this, this and this or whatever. Uh, And I just tell him, I'm like, if you proclaim to believe in a divine architect, a creator of the world, you know, the universe and all this stuff, how uh, what's the word I'm looking for? How ignorant could you be to think that this is just plain Jane for me to read and you know it's just it's literal, like stereo instructions. Well, you're talking about, you know, the supreme being. You know, you don't think that his word is going to be multi dimensional and speak and reveal things to certain people with different perspectives and speak to them like a like a living document. I think that's kind of ignorant in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And it was interesting again that I was really always into you know, ancient religions as I wanted, you know, to see you know, how spirituality evolved, because again Maysure is telling us oh, spirituality is just evolutionary thing for us to have, like internal hope and not to kill ourselves and you know, to a bigger evolutionarily. But what I found out is actually that most of the most ancient religions, like the Egyptians, like the Sumerian to some extent, like the Indian one, if you truly analyze their spiritual literature, we will see that there is always this idea of this primeval god, the source or something like that. Because plenty of people believe, Oh, Egyptians and others were so primitive, believing in all of these gods personified.
Speaker 4: Et cetera.
Speaker 3: But if you see at the Egyptian cosmology, they had this, you know, true creator of everything before the gods. For instance, in the Helio Polytian version of this.
Speaker 4: Story, it is Atum.
Speaker 3: And what is very important is that Atum is again this idea of a god creator that is, you know, beyond anything let's say material, and you know, beyond any kind of even human understanding, because Atem, in comparison to other Egyptian gods, was not in this version at least, it was said that you cannot you know, describe and you cannot you know, show how he looks like what it is because you know it is you know, the source, this is the true God beyond you know, before even I would say material realm, before you know, any kind of form, when you know there was just you know, unity, formless, void or something similar to the Hindu Brahman, not Brakhman, but Brahman. You know, it's often called by them the primeval consciousness of everything that you know, everything goes out of the Brakhman and comes back to this Brahman and you know it's something like on the primeval level, and you know, it completely shutters. In my opinion, this belief system, that of the evolution of religions you know from Shaman is okay. But then you know, polities, okay, people were so stupid they thought there were plenty of gods and then finally they have they had any eureka.
Speaker 4: That okay, but who created the gods?
Speaker 3: We need a you know, single god, and that's how Montheistic religion happened. No, it's a different story if you analyze you know, in the ancient texts, and I see that you know, this version of that there is one true God is prevalent, and you know most of these ancient at least cultures that I've studied, that there is some kind of you know, creator at the source of everything, and the other gods are just you know, secondary entities, maybe you know, higher than human beings, but again there are not like on the same level.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, And once again all the similar stories that you got of you know, the demi gods, you know, or the parent gods. You have certain gods that create and everything, and then they make some offspring. Then that offspring rebels and overthrows the parent gods and the rise of the new pantheon. You see that a lot in many legionds meet those religions, whatever title that you want to put on it. But man, I can't wait to get you back on the dive in the smell subjects because you're kind of like me, you know, bits and stuff of a lot of different subjects. So I can see several conversations us having in the future. But with you diving into all these different subjects and things I know you'd said at the beginning, more often than not, when you search these things out, you find out that either academia is completely wrong or they're completely gatekeeping and lying and offfuscating the truths, but either way you find that it's not as.
Speaker 6: You were told.
Speaker 2: With all of your research, is there one thing that stands out the most to you that just blew your mind like you could never have believed that they were wrong or what a lie about this? And you figured it out and kind of like a I don't know, I refer to it as like a skeleton key. When you find this thing, man, it just blows your mind. It changes your paradigm on pretty much everything. Have you had one of those moment much?
Speaker 3: I think during this journey when I was parallel to my research having Again, I also do not like all the you know how you described like spiritual awakening, but you know like inner you know journey, inner awakening of you know, something more inside of me. But I could say one moment for me that was, you know, paradigm shifting. But I also have I think that can be paradigm shifting for other people and for the future of you know, science of research and everything. For my when it comes to my own personal life, that was what was most you know, paradigm shifting. Was that from the very early HA was mostly an atheist or agnostic, maybe with a little bit of atheistic side.
Speaker 4: So I didn't.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen, you know, anything that was convincing me that there is higher power or something. But when again I started having this spiritual journey, I started, you know, having dreams, you know, prophetic dreams, but not in a sense prophetic that they were big ones like lotterisic hambers or like who who I will marry or something.
Speaker 6: No, everybody won't that lottery dream, don't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but prophetic that you know, they were about the future, and it was you know, crazy coincidences. And I think this was the most mind you know, this was the biggest shift in my life that completely you know, wrecked any kind of disbelief in the spiritual.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: After these experiences, I you know, I am convinced a hu do person that there is much more to you know, this reality than just material stuff, that there is some kind of you know, higher things spiritual. And it started again when I was atheistic. Okay, evolution, we are just human machines.
Speaker 4: Et cetera.
Speaker 3: And you know, these were just you know, basic dreams, Okay, a dream of speaking to a colleague from my class, but you know, very vivid in a particular environment and he's speaking to me about something I don't know even about about, you know, like future exam two months or a month later. So I was okay, just a dream, nothing crazy. But then I had like this day jevu. That's why, you know, DejaVu is called my book about you know, cyclicality of everything. But I was starting having I started having deja voo's that wait a second, you know, I started everything, you know, with all the details that was in my dreams before a week, two weeks or a month before started happening in real life, you know. But these were so minor things that were completely unnecessary for me to know.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: These weren't like big things about some kind of decisions now, but I think these were like signs for me that, you know, I should wake up that there is much more to this reality that you know, if it was it were completely things that you couldn't explain that oh it was my mind projecting, And then it happened similarly, so I felt deja vu. No, it were the exact details that I couldn't have known before, you know, during the time I was dreaming about it, because for instance, it was about an exam in the future which we even didn't start learning for you know.
Speaker 4: Topic that I never heard about.
Speaker 3: And I had the dream and you know the setup, It was everything even you know, the alignment, you know, for instance, I was in this direction and you know, everything the same, and you know, but the biggest of these was like meeting a person I never met before, like having dream of this person that okay, this is a person and he was very specifically looking, he was tall, he was having crazy hair. And I had a dream that this is a relative of a person I barely know, like from class. But I barely know this person. But this person, this relative of this person, was no way like looking similar to the person I knew, like colleague of the class that I almost didn't know, not anything about. And then I met this person without my colleague, you know, and it was crazy, you know, and I said, wait, this is the same person. And it was doing a school event in which we had to go with our relatives to school.
Speaker 4: To sign some papers.
Speaker 3: And I remember seeing this person alone without my colleague, but I said, wait a minute, it's this person from my dream. I never you know, even thought this person was not looking alike my friend, so you know, maybe I subconsciously thought that this may be relative of this person. No, and you know, there was a cue to sign document. So I went after this person in the queue, and I remember seeing this person signing and talking you know, with some people, and it was you know, this relative of this person alone without the other person. So it was, you know, this is beyond any kind of rational explanation. So such dreams started. I would say, back then, my spiritual evolution and coming you know, out of just materialism atheism. So this is what personally changes. Change shifted me the most. And you know, after such things, there were a few of them, more I completely stopped, you know, neglecting any idea that okay, maybe it's an illusion you know, of our minds to believe in spiritual No I am maybe you know believe, but you know from experience, Like okay, I don't believe believe, but you know from experience, I have like belief. But in knowing that, I know, you know, there's something more. So this was the personal experience. But I think the biggest shift for a future when it comes to you know, the world, is that science actually when you look at them. But it's for another conversation because it's too much. Science isn't actually about either coming after truth. But science also, as you know, science does not apply to anything spiritual because in the fundamentals of science, fundamental assumptions, philosophically, science has that there exists only natural things and that everything is rational. So everything supernatural is just beyond the boundaries of application of science, beyond the domain of science. And I think it's a huge thing for people because again science choice to the bank. Religions, the bank spirituality, you know, say that we are some idiot or something or just primitive, you do know, low iq people, et cetera. Very often people claim such things that you know, religion is just stupid and we should go into you know, atheism, rationalism, But actually they cannot disprove us with science because science, at the current moment with then you know, it's paradigm is only applied to the natural material world and only rational things. So anything irrational, and very often spiritual experiences are irrational. Hard to describe it by rational thinking. It's all outside of its domain. M h.
Speaker 2: You know, there are two totally separate islands on the same ocean. But I tell people, I think science is kind of man's way of trying to wrap their little brains around God and phenomenons that they can't explain.
Speaker 6: Is kind of like, for instance, like the.
Speaker 2: Biblical story of Moses parting the Red Sea. You know, from the metaphysical spiritual side, we're like, oh, the power of God, you know, divided the waters so they could go across on this dry land. But then you have the atheists that go towards the science. They'll look at the same event and say, oh, well, and I'm just throwing stuff out, So don't think that I'm you know, let break breaking ground and all this kind of scientific revelation stuff.
Speaker 6: I'm just using this as an example.
Speaker 2: But like, you know, oh, there's a fault line right there, and uh, if you know, if an earthquake happened right there next to that fault line, uh, you know, and then we were recorded a tornado around this certain time too, so that the winds and that earthquake you know, could have separated the water. That's a natural thing. So therefore it's not miraculous, you know, try to you know, take away the miraculous part of the Bible by explaining it this way. And I tell people, I'm like, I don't think you have to draw a line where you're saying, oh, it's all science or I'm science. You know, Oh no, I'm faith. I think it's just the same thing. It's just two different types of methods to try to explain the same phenomena. And I tell people, I'm like, I don't think it de supernaturalizes the Bible if you have people scientists trying to explain miraculous things in the Bible in a natural way, because I tell people God created all this, so I think it's very likely that he would use the elements that he created inside of his you know machine.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, But what I wanted to meant was that science at its current form, And I think this is the biggest thing about you know, why it's so limited for any kind of spiritual ideas trying to debank everything is that, you know, the one of the definitions, because again there is no single definition of science. One of the definitions of science would be method of understanding natural world rationally. So we see huge you know, bab huge limitation. That okay, But what if something is to this description unnatural supernatural? We often call or what something is illogical irrational, So it's only a rational way of understanding the material world.
Speaker 4: So that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha, Well, I guess before I'll let you go, because I am curious. I'll usually try to keep these shows around an hour. People have the attention spans of squirrels most times, and that's me included. But you wrote this great book. You're obviously well read, well researched, young man.
Speaker 6: I can call.
Speaker 3: You behind people say you see you see.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I know you had mentioned that you're working on some papers to be peer reviewed. Is there any future books in the works or in your head that you hope to or plan to write in the future.
Speaker 3: I plan, but I think right now I will focus both on research, maybe on papers. But for sure I will publish more books in the new future. But I don't have like, oh, this year, i'll publish something or next this amount of months. Now, if it happens, it happens, divine timing and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Well, alec man, I appreciate you coming on, and I meant what I said. I want to have more conversations with you. So now that we kind of got our time zones figured out, if we I don't know, maybe we'll just time stamp this time and maybe next time we can just book it for this same time again. But I appreciate you coming out man. For anybody that maybe wasn't paying attention at the start, or came in and was distracted and missed at the beginning, just go ahead and let everybody know you know who you are, websites, youtubes, anything that you'd like to plug that where they can find you and your work.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I think that the best way for any English speaker would be just copy and paste my name and cern name Alexander Tishkevitch, and you can find me on plenty of social media and plenty of other podcast appearances on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and others. And you can find me because I also have Polish social media. So wherever you find me in English, that would be you know, the way to find me in my book is on Amazon in English on Amazon like US, UK, Canada, Australia and a few more. It's deja vu has everything already been? It's about loss of civilizations and cyclical time, and I think it's a great vault of knowledge when it comes to such topics that we've talked about. So I think this is the best way. I'm from Poland, I'm researcher, author, and you know, I think within our conversation we talked enough about you know, what's are the topics.
Speaker 4: So thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Really enjoyed this conversation, and I think that yes we should do another one again because it was, you know, just the tip of the iceberg of everything.
Speaker 4: But really really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I enjoyed a good conversations and learning new stuff from people that are going down different rabbit holes than I am. Because I tell people all the time there's so many rabbit holes you can find one little long too, but one one good one you could be digging and going down for forty fifty years. So these conversations are nice to find other people in different rabbit holes. That way you can kind of spread your blanket on the knowledge bombs that are going around today. Well, guys, man, I hope you enjoyed that. Be sure to check out Xander stuff. Like I said, he's on Instagram. That's how we connect, and you can definitely go to Nick's show The Occult Rejects.
Speaker 6: You are a.
Speaker 2: Longtime listener of my show. You are familiar with Nick and some of the work that I've done with him. Exandre is on been on there a couple of times talking about some really cool stuff like we talked about today, So check him out, contribute to his work, guys, Hey, and thank you for coming out.
Speaker 6: I just remember the difference between the known and the unknown.
Speaker 2: It is the journey, so good journey, guys.