Speaker 1: No, you can keep going.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, I do it, doctor good, Very.
Speaker 3: Good, Daniel. It's always a pleasure of what's happening.
Speaker 1: Doctor vacation. I like it. That's that's a great moniker.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's been a long time since I've been on a like a like a one week where I just didn't have to do anything, and it was in a place where everybody else was handling my stuff for me cleaning this place, and you know, it was it was nice. I was used to go to Florida a lot. I told you about the place with all the golf courses. There's a ton of golf courses there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I also used to go to a place called Desert Breeze and I would go to the conference where the contacts in the desert over in Indian Wells.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun, like the there's a little bit of like the.
Speaker 2: The Michael Kremo stuff going on there with the forbidden archaeology, and then there's the you know, the alien stuff and what's his name. There's a lot, a lot of a lot of big names like Graham Hancock was there, Michael Tellinger, all those guys.
Speaker 1: So it was fun to hang out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do they still do that contact in the desert?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: I think so. I haven't been there since twenty nineteen because that next year they obviously didn't do it because of you know what.
Speaker 3: I think. I was there in twenty fifteen, Okay, Yeah, it's an interesting place.
Speaker 2: We were there as a as a guest, as a patron, or as a vendor with the booth.
Speaker 3: I was there helping my colleague, doctor Wallach, who.
Speaker 2: Hell cool, nice and he gave a lecture.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they used to do it outside and then they brought it in. I think the year I started going, yeah, was a little too much in the middle of the like freaking desert a lot. Well, doctor Lynden, it's good to see you, and I would like to ask you. Well, first of all, let's open up for calls six one nine four to three one zero three three four six nine four three one zero three three four Hello Karen, Good morning, Karen. Here's the quacks.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, So we have some news. Do you want to do you want to?
Speaker 3: I don't want to tell you that. I don't want to tell anybody this news. Honestly, I don't know why I agreed to this news, think about this news, but nonetheless I guess I will. So we're having a sale exclusively for Daniel's followers from now until December one at midnight. An annual subscription. Jack can't. I don't even want to say this out loud. I just ate fifty percent off an annual subscription.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, from now.
Speaker 3: Right now until midnight December first. That's under but it's only for an annual subscription. So with the discount, it brings the annual subscription to one hundred ninety and it's.
Speaker 1: Under two hundred dollars for the entire year that's in it.
Speaker 3: If if you are a current annual subscriber at the higher rate, you can cancel, get the new subscription at the lower rate, and you might even be refunded some money. I don't know how that works, but nonetheless, yeah, Now there is a coupon code that you have to use, and I'll leave that up to Daniel as to how he's going to revertise that.
Speaker 2: So it's fifty percent off if you use code, Daniel, you can still use the twenty five percent off coupon I believe on the monthly right.
Speaker 1: Yes, for ballbussers.
Speaker 2: But if you want the annual subscription and you want to do the fifty percent off, then you use code Daniel.
Speaker 1: It is case sensitive.
Speaker 2: So just like you would write of anybody's name, you would capitalize the first letter and you should be good to go.
Speaker 3: Shoot me now, oh shoot me now.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just happy that they'll be there to.
Speaker 2: Gather the information and data because there's a lot there and within the first couple of videos that you have just on the myth busting page itself, the medical myth Busting page needs to be called that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to.
Speaker 2: Gather. And then the way I tell people now, it's like here's your new doctor, because you are there for another two days a week outside of the day that we have in Sandwich. In between those two days, you have your live Q and a's that Tuesday and Thursday Wednesday here here, And if you can't get through that, like you get through with the ninety essentials and the general information, then you can get a private appointment. But you have the access to all the information and all the symptoms and all the labels that they give you on the Health Recovery page to go through first to see if you can find remedy.
Speaker 3: See, this is one of the best kept well I don't know if it's a secret. I don't think it's a secret. It's just information that is so far outside of the realm of understanding that people don't know. They don't know it, right, That's how far outside of normalcy this information is. And the simple fact of the matter is that for most of the conditions that most people go to the doctor for most of the time, you don't need a private appointment. You just need to know what to do. So if you've got high blood pressure, you don't need a private appointment. You need to know what to do. Point and click, I tell you what to do. You've got arthritis, you don't need a private appointment. You just need to know what to do. Point and click, I tell you what to do. I've got one hundred and one hundred plus I think it's one hundred and five ailments outlined on the Health Recovery Protocols page. All you do is point and click and you follow the recommendations there for ninety days. And we have an eighty three percent success rate with that, And that beats poke in the eye with a sharp stick. We've been socialized to believe, number one, that the only people who know anything about medicine have MD after their name, and honestly, the opposite is true. Most people, not everybody, but most people with an MD after their name know very little about how the human body works, and they're basically just glorified drug drug salespeople. So there is a wealth of knowledge which is all of which regretfully is in the area of oh, I didn't know. I didn't know that, And that's why this information is so impactful. That's why this information is so effective. And now I'm practically giving it away. Man, I'm glad it's only a two week sale, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and doctor Goodden, if you're trying to lose weight, I mean, there's a lot of information that people can get from your site that they're not going to get from their their guru on Instagram or even YouTube and stuff like that, because they're never going to address any deficiencies that would cause cravings that would be too hard to control the impulse of because your body's craving for something, and it's telling you that if you don't get the nine ucentral nutrients, you're going to probably gain weight anyway, right, isn't that what happens to even livestock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so one of the you know, there's a saying in diagnostic science and therapeutics that when you hear hoof beats, you think about horses before you think about zebras. So when you are up against the medical condition or a health related condition, you think about the most common things that cause it before you think about weird things like genetics that cause it. So the first thing to consider with any type of weight gain is it's a simple nutrient deficiency syndrome complicated by consistent consumption of proneflammatory foods. So you clean your diet up, you neutrify your body, and you start to lose weight without even trying. So, you know, and these are the that's why it's this is called foundational medical nutrition because all that we do for every condition is stop consuming foods that are coming up to work, and then get on board with therapeutics that support your bodies built in God given ability to fix itself, which your medical doctor has no idea of and your medical doctor thinks is not possible, as your medical doctor is one brought up in a materialistic, mechanistic worldview which is inconsistent with the reality of the human experience and which is outside the parameters of natural law. Your medical doctor in this in this vocation, is very much like a color blind artist who doesn't know that they're colorblind. And the only time in this metaphor they get it right color blind artists would be when they're painting with black and white. The only time that the medical doctors get it right is when they're doing surgery right traumacare, because that's the zone of reductionistic medicine. That's what they're good at, and that, by the way, that's where all the advances in medicine have been made in the last hundred years in surgery, new surgical techniques, new surgical drugs, new surgical procedures, new diagnostic imaging. They're really good at that. You know, there are things that they could do to make it better if they incorporated nature pathic therapeutics post surgery. I just had a guy I was trying to help him. He came to me he had a neurological illness, and I'm helping him with the neurological illness, and halfway through the visit, he tells me that He's scheduled for hip replacement surgery. And I'm going, oh, well, what the heck you should have told me about that. So I put him on the program to try to see if we could bounce back from the hip situation. Couldn't because it was too far gone. There wasn't enough time. The surgery was scheduled. He didn't want to push it down the road whatever. So anyway, he has the surgery. And remember, it's not the drug, it's house used. It's not the gun, it's house used. Sometimes you need surgery, and when you do, it's a great thing. A good friend of mine was a world famous orthopedic surgeon before he retired day of Janda. Right, sometimes you need surgery, okay, So I gave him a homeopathic medicine to take the day before, the day of, and the day after surgery. It cost him eight dollars and it reduced the need for pain meds by eighty percent.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 3: It's on sun be freaking leavable, and it's it's generic, it's repeatable, it's reproducible. And if every surgeon in the world incorporated this therapeutic with their surgery patients, there would be no more opioid epidemics. Well, because the pain from surgery would be dramatically reduced, and I mean dramatically reduced, and the need for pain mets would be dramatically reduced. But that goes against the bottom line.
Speaker 2: I have direct experience with your recommendations. After you went through a list of questions with me and talking about the pain with the kidney issues, the knney stone issue, you told me to get take the to grab these four. Try this one first and after we're supposed to be taking it, supposed take it four times every twenty minutes. By the second time to the third time, the pain was already gone. But I took it the other two times.
Speaker 3: And let's let's make this clear for the listening audience. These are not pain mets. These treatments are not pain reducing medications.
Speaker 2: Right. They didn't be high or if you figk or anything. It just took away the agonizing that I was having.
Speaker 3: Yeah, took it away, cured it. There's a curative medicines, not suppressive medicines. And you know I've given homeopathic medicines, will not personally, but recommended that they take them because you know, I treat people from a distance. I gave. I gave recommended one homeopathic medicine to this one guy who was having appendicitis attack. He took, got his wife's got the remedy for him. He took the remedy before he got into the ambulance on the way to the hospital. By the time he got to the hospital, the pain was completely gone. It was completely was cured and transit of a pecuter pendicitis attack.
Speaker 1: Did they out They probly wanted to cut him out right.
Speaker 3: So he, you know, took a taxi home and he's all good. Good. We just had a testimonial last night of of the parents that had a three year old boy who's been constipated for two years. So I recommended they get a homeopathic medicine. They gave him a dose and he started pooping. Wow, stopped giving it to him. He stopped poop and they gave him another dose. He started pooping. So and it's not a laxative. It's not a laxative that I gave him. It's a curative homeopathic medicine. Yes, and you know that beats the cost of admission, right, I mean, that's worth thirty nine dollars a month or whatever it was to have that type of a resolution for a kid that's been sick for two years. And oh, by the way, the reason that he was sick was because of a shitload of antibiotics that he got for an ear infection. Man completely messed his gut up. But the medical doctors don't care about that because they exist inside of a self regulating, self policing industry and they don't care. Some do, and the ones that do care eventually leave because they just can't handle it anymore. I mean, once you've experienced the truth, you're in its velvet grasp forever. And I don't know how anybody with a clear conscience can practice medicine outside of traumac here and surgery when it's necessary for more than two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes a special kind of jerk. Yeah, it really does. So, I mean the things that you've shown me, and like I said, that's why I tell people, and this is how they have to look at it. Is you are replacing your doctor unless you have to have surgery. And then again, you still need the website and you need your contact with doctor Lyndon so that.
Speaker 1: You can sail through the surgery. Exactly, and I didn't even know that you.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe if he gave it more time, he wouldn't even needed the hip replacement, if he was able to cancel.
Speaker 3: The Well, that's a valid point. But and that's a valid point because healing is a marathon. It's not a sprint, right, right. It takes time, and right there is a point of no return beyond which the body just can't fix it.
Speaker 2: He waited too long. Yeah, if he had the nutrients earlier on, the building wouldn't have been broken down. Was he on anything that was breaking that was stopping the osteoblast from breaking down his button?
Speaker 3: He was not, but he lift. The answer is no, But he was chronically as everybody is, nutritionally deficient.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure he felt great everywhere else as he was taking the ninety essentrals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're still trying to work the neurological illness out so and we're gaining on that.
Speaker 1: So that's another good point.
Speaker 2: Deficiency is going to mess the way you think up here too, and their depression and all that too, And so can your food, the crap that you're eating, like all the microplastics and all and all the seed oil, and I don't even know what the heck they put in friar grease. Now I go to restaurant depot and this is stuff is not recognizable. The cheapest stuff out there is not even soybean oil. I don't know what it is. It's like an industrial lubricant.
Speaker 3: It's probably soilent green.
Speaker 2: Probably, right, Karen asks, I have a bottle of the one M nitricum acidicum. What are some of the things one would use for it? For? Use it for?
Speaker 3: All right? Let me pull that up just to blow your mind a little bit. And I'm working with one screen here, so forgive me.
Speaker 1: Oh, your fancy usually got two screens.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, I mean the Let me see if I can get it to work. I don't think I can't. I should have done that before the show. Just stopped working right before the show, when you know it. So hold on here, let me do this, okay. Can you still see me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, very good. So I'm gonna pull up homeopathic nitricum acidym all right, And there are one and fifty seven symptoms that this medicine is good for.
Speaker 2: So great about well, it might be great for homeopathy, but it's not so great for the homeopathic doctor who has a pickle.
Speaker 3: So generally, yes, exactly generally speaking, nitrocum acidom. Here's I'll give you the cliff notes. People that need this tend to be chilly, lean, dark complexioned, sensitive to cold, gets head colds easily, and is much worse in cold wind. They are very sensitive, emotionally, easily offended, easily discouraged, easily angered, sensitive to pain, overly sensitive to pain, restless and sleepless from the pain, shrieking out loud from the pain. Pain worse from the slightest touch. Oh, splinter like pains worse from the slightest touch. That's a keynote of this medicine. Is a sharp splinter like pain anywhere in the body from any cause that's worse from the slightest touch, Like stay the hell away from me, do not touch me. That's an argentum nitrocum symptom. He has obsessive thinking, especially about health issues, anxiety more pronounced at night. Anxiety infiltrates the dream arena. That's interesting, Obstinate, angry, violent over trifles, so weak that they have to lie down, kexic, broken down constitutions, especially from cancer. This is a great medicine to give with people that are you know, they look like skeletor post chemotherapy. This medicine will help them a lot. Boils tendency for boils and carbuncles. Again with that prickling, stinging sensations as if from splinters with sharp points, fissures, warts that bleed easily, warts all over the body, especially on the hands. Those are the cliff notes. There's a lot more, But that's kind of and I don't know if that answered her question. So I guess what you would think about in kind of like a home pharmacy would be any situation which generates a sharp, sticking, splinter like pain, which is do not touch it. It's like that, our gentlemnitricum will help that.
Speaker 2: Didn't you have a a tiny maybe you told the story, or maybe it was one of your own clients. It was a child that was had that album where they were so sensitive to the touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the well remarkable. That was my first remarkable homeopathic. I mean it was like you read about in the books. It was reflex sympathetic dystrophy, and that was a condition where the child had it below their waist. I think if I have memory serves, and if you just touch them lightly on the skin, it felt like you just whacked them with a hammer. But that was not a sharp, splinter like pain. It was different. And it was caused by they fell out of a tree, I think, or they fell down the stairs or something. And ever since that injury, this condition was present and they had it for three years when they saw me, and it went away in two days with a homeopathic medicine.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that's not like that's a step above magic being that good.
Speaker 3: That's the law of Similars, right, I mean, if you know the laws of aerodynamics, you can fly a plane. But if somebody doesn't know the law of aerodynamics, they would think the plane was a freaking miracle. How does that stay in the air, it's so big? How does that work? Well, it's through the laws of aerodynamic Well, how does a three year health condition which is unknown to conventional medical science, what causes it and how to cure it? How does that disappear in two days? Well, it's through the application of the law of Similars. It's a law of nature. But you know, often it's not that remarkable, but that time it was. And I still remember it to this day. It was a it was a great moment in my life.
Speaker 2: That's pretty amazing. And remember, guys, if you want the membership annual at the fifty percent off discount, it's code Daniel.
Speaker 3: My name Ryan Real Tears now Daniel Daniel Real Tears, fifty per off. Come on, man, it mustn't. Did I have too much tequila last night when I agreed to this, I think maybe it is.
Speaker 2: I was. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't say to go that far that far.
Speaker 2: I just said, hey, maybe it's a little action or something for.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, was my idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that's great too, because you had already reduced it since last year. So this is like a seventy five percent of this gone to be quite honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you know, we have to we have to support the people who support you. Number one and number two. I've always said I would rather sell a million units of something at one dollar than one unit of something at a million dollars, right. I want to be the you know, target of alternative medical education because most people in the world, you know, they can't afford it. And let me tell you something, man, and I don't I don't even know that I should broadcast this, but I don't care anymore. I'm going to be sixty seven in a couple of weeks, and I just don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: Look very good for that, and nobody who don't look nearly that good at forty five.
Speaker 3: But for most of my life as a nature pathic physician, I've had a net negative income. For net negative, what's it called net worth? You just don't make a lot of money as a nature pathic doctor. You just don't. Some people do, like I had a guy that I went to school with. He was kind of a dick, and he wrote a book and it's sold a million copies, and you know, every once in a while you strike gold like that. But most nature pathic doctors are lucky, you know, if they make one hundred thousand dollars a year. And for many, many, many years, I did not. And it's only recently, like in the last year and a half, that now I have a positive net worth, which means I actually have more capital than I owe the first time. I'm sixty six years old, So I have personal experience with people who were struggling financially because I've been there, all right, So I'm good with the fifty discount.
Speaker 2: And you know, I've a follow guy named Greg, you said, coach Greg on YouTube and he's a a IFPB pro bodybuilder from Canada. And one of the more recent videos I saw of him, he said that he used to be a school teacher.
Speaker 1: He used to be dirt.
Speaker 2: Poor or broke, and now he's a millionaire and with all these cars, and it's you know, it's because of the effort, the time put in and stuff like that, and it's like it's encouraging, but it's also it's always nice to see the personal side of people, like the relatable human side of people. I think is very very valuable because it puts people back in touch with reality and humanity and not just the persona or the hustle to get to something. You know, it's more it's more family oriented, new nurturing type of thing, you know what I mean. I just I find that very very useful and helpful to know that side of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, I'm a I'm a doctor, Jim, I'm not a book salman.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I tried the whole book thing that wasn't that wasn't great, Not the first one anyway, you don't self publish if you want to make make money off of it, I guess. But there is a book on your website though, and I should probably bring up the website to show that is quite awesome, and I have read it. It is great. I have a bunch of notes on the copy that I made or because it's it's electronic, so it's it's kind of a weird way to look for notes. But if you go here and then you click right here where you can click my say, I'm gonna show you this way this time, just so that I can show you both so Verre says simper fry. You click that and then that will bring up Oh, by the way, there's a new code for for my house sauce too.
Speaker 1: Right here.
Speaker 2: You click this, and if you want the monthly, then you can do the ballbusters all overcase no spaces, and you'll be it'll be like twenty nine a month. If you use code Dan you on this side, it's fifty percent off and it's locked in one hundred and ninety nine dollars. That's that's might as.
Speaker 3: Well play you that month because that's cheaper than the than the twenty nine dollars a.
Speaker 1: Month, right, some people.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know it's all based, it's all budget based, right, So do you have that all at once or is it easier for you to pay more but just do it over months? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So it's it makes more sense to do the I know, membership for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And if you do the if you're really broke and you do the monthly, you can join monthly, but if you cancel within twenty four hours, you won't be charged. So you can basically get twenty four hours of free access to my website for free because your card isn't charged until twenty four hours has gone by with the monthly.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the monthly you have that window, and the annual you're yeah, that's great. And one hundred and ninety nine dollars what is that's not even with twelve months in a year. That's not even that's not even nineteen dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's figure it out. Yeah, so one hundred and ninety nine divided by three sixty five, that's fifty five cents a day. Wow, that you can't find fifty five cents a day.
Speaker 2: Right, that that wouldn't be that shouldn't be too hard. You could just keep on. You got a couch or two in the house, right.
Speaker 3: You know. I had a friend and he was a nut, this guy, and every time he would go to a hotel he travel a lot, he'd sit in the hotel lobby and he'd stick his hand between the cushions looking for change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably worth a mint too, isn't it. That's always really well. People that do stuff like that, they pull the cans out of the garbage because somebody put it in. They could have put it into recycling for five cents, all right, And this was the one you just did yesterday. So the most sweecent one is up here, just showing you guys that he has a live Q and a here and this is how it goes down. And then there's another whole box that you asked your question and that pops up during the live stream, very sophisticated, very cool. And then you have all these One of them has the date twice, but eleven forward. This is eleven six. It's probably just yeah anyway, But all these are all the back episodes too, that you can watch and you might even get your questions answered before you even get to doctor Glidden, we'll have the idea. Right.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to, you know, eliminate the bottleneck between the complaint and the solution. And this is the hardest thing for people to get. They just because we've been so freaking everybody is knee deep in this matrix. Man, knee deep, I mean knee deep, Well, it's more like neck deep in this medical matrix. You don't need a private appointment most of the time. Sometimes you do, but most of the time you don't. You just need to know what to do. And it's not that hard. Surgery is hard and complicated, but learning what to do to heal the body is not healing is easy. You just need to know what to do and then we're good. And that's why I get up in the morning to show you what to do, because you're suffering needlessly. Most people are suffering needlessly. It's as simple as that. And you're the only reason you're sick is because you don't know what to do. And your medical doctor doesn't know what to do either, by.
Speaker 2: The way, and they're doing all the wrong things that doesn't help either. Help.
Speaker 3: So here I am. You should take advantage of this because it's going away midnight December. First, I'm not ever going to do this nonsense again.
Speaker 1: I tell you right.
Speaker 2: So all right, let's walk through a scenario, and this is my story.
Speaker 1: I see your question. I'll ask him just a second.
Speaker 2: But let's walk through this scenario because I think this is where the rubber does hit the road. As you say, the scenario is Techno Blade. This is a famous YouTuber who did Minecraft and you know he beat it, beat it a bunch of super you know, hard levels and all this.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he gets cancer.
Speaker 2: But what happens is he starts off and he has he has pained in his arm, and he has a bump either here or here. And the first thing he says is, oh, but they have a solution. They're going to pump me full of poisons. So there, he's consciously aware of the fact that this sounds crazy. He goes through it. Anyway, he dies. And if you have what you think like a bump, because a lot of times we'll say, okay, well it's full of parasites or it's full of toxins, your body shouldn't be is trying to keep it in one spot. You definitely don't want to buy apsually bursting it open and putting it all through your system instead of going to your MD knowing exactly what they're going to have a plan for you. What would happen if they did it differently? Like, what would do the procedure be if if you've had somebody come cute and said, hey, I have a bump. I think it's something bad, what would you do?
Speaker 3: Well? We don't so, right. Medical doctors diagnose diseases and nature pathic doctors diagnose treatments exactly, So I would you know, try to find out what the pathology was, you know, because if it's cancer, that's a whole different animal then if it's not cancer, and your nature pathic doctors lean on all the same diagnostic things the medical doctors do. But once we know what the pathophysiology is, that helps us to figure out the best way to treat it. And five different people, all with the same diagnosis, the same pathop physiology, as far as the medical doctors are concerned, would need five different treatments, right, because the treatment is individualized, right, That's why we say that we diagnose treatments.
Speaker 2: So we do for people because who are are lost in the in the in the spell of a word meaning something, because it's just a label.
Speaker 3: That's an important and distinction to make. And it's a hard thing to pry.
Speaker 2: People out of the reason why they would need five different things from five different people, because it's not the same thing, even though a doctor gave it one name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, diseases don't exist, right, Well, let me say that once once more for the listening audience, and their heads are going to explode. There's no such thing as arthritis. There's no such thing as asthma. There's no such thing as leukemia. There's no such thing as amiotrophic lateral sclerosis. There's no such thing as heartburn as no such thing as ezema, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera does not exist. And if you'd like me to prove that, okay, I'd like you to bring me ten pounds of exzema. Can you do that? How about a half gallon of depression? Can you do that? No, you can't do it. You could bring me a dozen Granny Smith apples or five pounds of Baker's chocolate. You could do that, right, because those are real things. But the diagnostic name is it's a name, it's an intangible thing that doesn't exist in real time. People exist in real time. So there are people who have complaints that a medical doctor has labeled as arthritis, for example. But you cannot treat arthritis because it doesn't really exist. You can treat the person who has the symptoms, and the treatment will vary from person to person to person based on the quality of the symptoms. Now, having said that, there are generic things that everybody can do who has been given a diagnosis, because the fundamental concept here is that the body knows how to fix itself. It wants to fix itself, and it's trying to fix itself. I mean, you cut your finger. You don't have to tell your metabolism to you know, upregulate macrophase response time and secrete fibrinogen and increased tea help or sell production. You don't even know what the hell that is. All you have to do is keep it clean and the body heals it. Oh, how did it do that? Well, I don't know. It did it because it can do it. Well, guess what the body can fix arthritis. The body can fix a lot of things. You just need to help it to do that. The same way you kept the cut clean, The body fixed it. I mean if you stick if you stuck the cut finger in dog poop ten times a day, it would not get better. So you you know, you got to keep it clean, put a bandage on it. The body fixes it. Well, you got to do things to help your body fix it generically, and would the generic protocols. We have an eighty three percent success rate, which is unheard of.
Speaker 2: That is amazing and so again, So now now that makes more sense when people hear that five different things for five different people, and what you would do for the pathology or whatever whatever the symptoms were for that particular person. In this case, we talked about Techno Blade, that guy from YouTube. So I mean, have you had people come in with bumps or maybe they went and got a one.
Speaker 3: Because of the nature of my current practice, right, I only treat people virtually. I no longer have a brick and mortar practice. So because I'm at a distance, I cannot make a diagnosis because you've got to be in the presence of someone to do that. You've got to do a physical exam. If there's things that need to be done. One hundred percent of the people that come to see me already know what the diagnosis is, right, and they've antional medicine and it sucks. So I don't need to figure out what the path of physiology is because they already know that. I need to figure out what to do to fix it. And that's where the individualization comes in.
Speaker 2: And and the and the secret to that, key to that lock is the type of the details of the symptoms. Right.
Speaker 3: If it's a sore throat, I could Let's say I had identical triplets. They all had strep throat. They got the same genes, they live in the same house, they eat the same food, they experience the same stress. More or less, they've got the same bug in their throats. They gave it each to the other. They would need three different things to recover from it, because this kid's pain would be on the right side of the throat. The other kid's pain and be on the left side of the throat, another kid to be on both sides of the throat. One of the kids the pain would be much worse from anything cold. Another kid would be much better from anything cold. Another kid. Wouldn't matter if it was hot or cold, didn't make any difference. It hurt all the time, And so forth and so on. So the details of the symptoms hold the keys to the cure, and the cure in this case would be the activation of the law of Similars, which pushes the system into a state of balance and fixes the problem regardless of the causative nature. So if there is a microbe there, the immune system kills it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just me. It's basically just triggering the body to do what needs to do by giving it the information that it needs to understand its.
Speaker 1: Own problem, right and to fix it, Yeah, right, right.
Speaker 3: Right by law of similars.
Speaker 2: And if you don't have the raw materials in your body, the ninety essentials, it's going to be harder for to do.
Speaker 3: That or it's going to work, but then it's going to relapse, right, and then it's I mean, you can jump start a dead battery in a car and the car will run, but unless you tune it up, it's just going to die again. So you got to do both. And you know, in a perfect world, this system of medicine would be top dog and the only thing that anybody would go to an MD four would be surgery or traumacare because that's their wheelhouse. Military field surgery, complications of childbirth right. But we're far away from a perfect world. And even if Trump does legislate for medical freedom, which I do not think is going to happen, although what do I know, I don't know anything. If Trump or somebody legislates for medical freedom, it's going to be three generations before the infrastructure catches up. Three generations. Yeah, the farmer has nothing to be worried about.
Speaker 2: But as long as there's a a a rallying of people more interested in your your methods, the homeopathy getting involved in it, even people who have already well to do so they can actually focus their time on it. Whatever it takes to have more people out there carrying this knowledge on. If that's if we can spark that in more people, that's on its own a success. It's you know, it's like cleaning up your little part of the world rather than trying to save the world, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I completely agree. You know, it's not like we're going to not do anything right. But I don't want to be Pollyanna about it either, because you know, there were no more homeopathic hospitals there used to be, and the schools that teach nature pathic medicine don't teach it. They teach this watered down, stupid even if hybridized green allopathic bullshit. And so it's hard to find a good nature pathic doctor. And you know, unless we go to India, and I don't. I'm talking above my pay grade here because of all the countries in the world, homeopathic medicine is more ensconced and popular and used in India than any other country. It's not even close.
Speaker 2: The same people that will run and dumb that doesn't sound right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a number of paths in India is more than anywhere else in the world. But I don't know if the education of the Indian homeop is with pure homeopathy or whether it's watered down eclectic homeopathy. Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Karen asks a really good question, But let me get see if I can bring it up to Ver's just as where did you go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, so it says, Doculdum, what's your advice on having chronic fatigue signal and fibermyalgia again will be specific to you or particular symptoms that go along with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, so there are generic things that everybody can do right in order to rally the body's ability to fix itself, because you shouldn't have sore muscles and you shouldn't have no energy. So with fibromyalgia, that's the veterinarians learned how to fix fibromyalgia about fifty sixty years ago. Yeah, face in lambs, it's a condition called our baby sheep. It's a condition called white muscle disease. And so when a animal has white muscle disease, it's muscles are so painful it can't even stand up because the weight of the body on the muscles of the leg too much. It hurts too much, so they have to lie down all the freaking time. It's called white muscle disease. The veterinarian cure for that is an injection of selenium selenite. It's a selenium deficiency disease period. So when you give the body selenium, the fibromyalga goes away. So the first thing to consider with fibromyalgia is it is a deficiency in the trace mineral selenium. Now, if you have a deficiency in selenium, which is an essential nutrient, five will get you ten. You also have deficiencies in the other eighty nine essential nutrients as well. So rather than just give selenium, which is what a knucklehead would do, a reductionist would do. Right, it's a greative medical doctor would do. Nutritionness wellness expert would do whatever the hell that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Internet made a lot of fake things.
Speaker 3: We give all of the essential nutrients that the body needs in recipes that are absorbable, and then we give extra selenium and you do that for ninety days and eighty three percent of the time that goes away. Now, the fibromyalgia now the most common reason, the number one reason in the United States that people visit the doctor. Number one reason is lack of energy. It is the number one reason people go to the doctor. So chronic fatigue is everywhere, all the time. It's rampant, and again hoof beats, horses, not zebras. The first thing to consider with chronic fatigue is, well, your body just ran out of the stuff it needs to work, and you're unwittingly pouring food down the hatch. That's causing inflammation. That's making the body. Now it has to deal with the inflammation, but it doesn't have enough nutrients to even think straight. And so now you're shit out of luck.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you a nutrition question right here, right while you said that in that particular instance, would you want more proteins, eggs, chicken and stay away from the carbs and the starches and the sugar things that break into glucose sugar? Or would you want to do just the regular Bowel's diet and just get the ninety.
Speaker 3: I don't really care. You have to eliminate the twelve bad.
Speaker 2: Foods right right. You don't want to fry it, you don't want it? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Everybody needs about sixty grams of protein every day. Now, Remember that's an interesting thing to talk about, because here's another thing that people have their heads up their asses about thanks to integrative medical doctors. Alkalinity versus acidity. Right, there's this whole conversation of, oh, your body needs to be alkaline. Oh your body needs to be alkaline in order to not get cancer. Bullshit.
Speaker 2: And they think that drinking water is going to do that. That's not how it works.
Speaker 3: Well, So there are different areas of the body. Right, We've got the bones, we've got the skin, we've got the stomach, we've got all the organs, every part of the body has a different level of acidity or alkalinity, which is called the pH. Every part of the body has different levels of optimal pH. Your stomach acid. If your stomach was alkaline and not acid, you'd be dead. While you'd be close to being dead. Your stomach acid should be so strong that if you cut your finger off and swallowed it would digest it all the way. That's how strong the acid should be in your stomach. Don't do that, by the way.
Speaker 2: And yeah, some people can't even dissolve one of those freaking centrum silver pills without it coming out the back end.
Speaker 3: So different parts of the body have different levels of acidity or alkalinity, which you're optimal. Now, do you think the body knows how to figure that out? The answer is yes, So you don't need to worry about doing that. All you need to do is give the body the stuff that it needs to have optimal alkalinity or acidity wherever it is. And the first thing that you need in order to secure that is protein. The second thing that you need is minerals, So sixty grams of protein every day as long as it's a twelve bad food friendly protein and take your ninety central nutrients and you don't have to worry about acidity or alkalinity anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't fry that protein in that mystery oil. No, all right, that's great, that's a great answer. Then Karen asks, this question is kind of a follow up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So the answer is no, they denied me.
Speaker 2: What really they.
Speaker 3: Didn't want me to do it?
Speaker 1: Is he hiding it for himself somewhere else?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: The rationale was that that information is only for doctors. The doctor that's crazy, and I said, bullshit, it's not. But anyway, you know, it's an organization. And by the way, it's a good organization. It's a platinum rated five oh one C three nonprofit and in order to which is the highest level of nonprofit certification you can get. It's a really great organization. If you and if you're in the habit of doing charitable giving during the holidays, then you should donate to the Nature Pathic Medicine Institute, because yeah, your money with tens of thousands of people.
Speaker 1: That's the site that we've pulled up before.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It used to be involved in it heavily, right, Like I was a.
Speaker 3: Board member for years. Yeah, yeah, then that got too busy, and I hate bureaucracy. I hate it. I would rather exist inside of an enlightened monarchy, right, I would rather be the king than be a board member.
Speaker 1: But oh, of course, yeah, that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: So that requires collective collective understanding or a collective.
Speaker 1: Thoughts.
Speaker 2: Right, you have to you have to think like them, and you have to you have to basically be limited to how they think. It's not I don't like groups.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, so yeah, so get gout old fast. But it's a great organization. But one of the reasons they're platinum rated is because they follow the rules. So so now now what I have to do is get in touch with the guy who gave that presentation mm hmm and see if he wants to do another one for my group. That would be great, and then I'd pay him to do that and it would give him you know. So that's what has to happen next. But so so I was very disappointed in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah that, you know, the interviews that you do are great and that just seemre like the one that you did a doctor with Monzo was awesome. I've seen some of the ones with the I see them one of the Robins one I saw at least one of the guar and tenpenny ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean, you know, knowledge is power, and I'm not the only one that has my fingers in this in this cake. There's a lot of ways up the mountain of health recovery. There's a lot of different ways to do it. And you know, I'm not stupid enough to think that I know the only way. It's just the opposite. So I'm I'm in the market for you know, doctors who have clinical success with alternative methods that I use because I know that it's not my way or the highway. There's a lot of ways up the mountain of health, right, and people need to know these things and they don't. And more's the pity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't.
Speaker 2: And I think typical think that they're competing. I don't think they're competing. I think they're just getting to the same end in a different way.
Speaker 3: Yes, a number of different ways to push the system back into a state of balance, right, Hiropractic will do it. Hands on healing will do it, fasting will do it, acupuncture will do it, botanical medicine will do it. Homeopathy of course, I think is the best way to do it. But there's a lot of different ways to secure health, and you know, and regretfully, the MD directed allopathic pharmaceutical centrist mechanistic, materialistic way does not do that. And the only reason that those idiots are in number one position is because they legislated themselves there and they have aggressively kept all their competition at bay through. You know, it's illegal to treat a disease. The only thing that can legally treat a disease in the United States is a drug.
Speaker 2: That's let me say about thirteen, right, that's with like nineteen thirteen or fourteen they passed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's bys.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Most people don't understand that. You know, they understand that there's corruption. I know COVID was bad and whatever, but people still go to their medical doctors after that. I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 2: That literally means that no matter what you come in with, if the answer is as simple as you have a deficiency, that's not what they're going to tell you.
Speaker 1: They're going to give you a drug.
Speaker 3: And the intention of the drug is not to cure the condition, it's to manage it. Because they don't know what caused it, and they don't know how to cure it, which is why I have ten questions that you should everybody should ask their MD. And it's on my website. It's part of my subscription service. You should ask every medical doctor you go to, every doctor you go to, naturepathic doctor, chiropractic doctor, I don't care who the hell you go to. You want to ask them these questions before you agree to their treatment that might be.
Speaker 2: And it's ten questions to ask your MD. Right next to the oncologist, one right next to the told bad foods, and the ninety central nugent. Say, this is a heck of a lineup here on the top row.
Speaker 3: So there's a question in the chat about muscular dystrophy. We don't treat muscular dystrophy, as that's impossible. We can. We do, however, have a remarkably effective track record with treating people who have been told they have muscular dystrophy. I have a colleague in Montreal who's treated over five hundred cases of muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis. Now, muscular dystrophy is difficult because, like Down's syndrome, it there is a genetic component to it a real genetic component to it, right, So many of the symptoms of muscular dystrophy are baked into the cake, as many of the symptoms of Down, you know, Down syndrome, it's baked into the cave.
Speaker 1: Was that a deficiency during pregnancy that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's deficiencies maternal deficiencies during pregnancy. Yep. So I don't know of anybody that's ever cured muscular dystrophy. I know of people that have cured amiotrophic lateral sclerosis. I know of people that have cured cystic fibrosis. I know of people that have cured multiple sclerosis. But muscular dystrophy, the best that we can do is optimize the health of the individual so that they don't get you know, all the things that happen to people who get muscular distric or Down syndrome. We have a number of very high functioning Down syndrome people, you know, they still have Down syndrome, but they're able to get married and hold down a job, and they're they're like better than they were if they weren't, you know, helped with the alternative method.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So that's the way that muscular dystrophe is there are things that you can do to optimize the structure and function of the body mind in somebody who has muscular dystrophe. But there's as far as I know, there's nothing you can do to fix it because it was baked into the cake when you were in uteroe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a big deal too. And that's why the nineties essential isn't very important. And what would you say, should a pregnant person to be taking a little bit more than what would be the recommended dose while they're pregnant, you think, or at least beyond them at the very least, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have to be on them, right. The question of the dosage is is on.
Speaker 2: That's body weight and all that stuff too, like if you're you know.
Speaker 3: But that's just all supposition, that's not like proving. Right. It makes sense that someone who's three hundred pounds is going to need more than someone who's eighty five pounds, right, But I can't tell you exactly how much nobody can so at a bare minimum, a pregnant mother, I I she should be on the foundation pack plus one extra bottle of plant minerals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, plant minerals.
Speaker 2: Okay. I was actually leaning towards the UFAs like actually, yeah, because or it may take more like right, like, because really is the is the size minerals?
Speaker 3: Minerals would be more important one part? Okay, yeah, because minerals are sixty six percent.
Speaker 2: All right, that makes sense. And you get some of that in the plant dry minerals and in the in the beyond osteo FX. Well, yeah, you gives some in both. I mean, you get a lot of them in the plant drive minerals. But I mean if you're taking one or the other, you're actually or both you're getting probably fulfilled with all you need for at least, I mean, as long as you're not going super crazy with the athletics like I do and dripping it all onto the floor and having to put it back in you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so with muscular distriphy, it's difficult.
Speaker 2: Tom and Terry, I know that guy. Okay, so we have oh this is my story used your line. We have sick care, not healthcare.
Speaker 3: That's one hundred percent correct. And it should be illegal for a medical doctor to advertise that they practice healthcare because they do not. Now, they're never going to advertise that they practice sick care. But what they should say, is disease management because it's not healthcare because you do not get healthier when you're under their care. And by the way, you got sick in the first place while you were under their care. And everybody gives them a pass, which is mind blowing to me, right, I mean, besides weather forecasters and Major League Baseball players, medical doctors are the only people that can consistently fail and still have a job.
Speaker 2: That's right. So guys, just remember, right, there's there was one other profession I couldn't I can't think of it now, but there was another. There was another one of those that popped in my head the other day and I was like, oh and them there was and maybe I heard you say it in an old video of yours. I think maybe it was that, And I was like, that's hilarious. That's funny because they have a bad track record too, and yet they keep they're ju just but I can't remember what the profession was. So remember it's code Daniel with a capital D for fifty percent off at doctor Peter Gooden's website. And how do you get there? You ask you click on to so if we're at if you're here right now and you're watching this video. If you're on your Roku TV, it might be a little bit more difficult to do this, but if you're on Rumble any other device, you should be fine. You just scroll down the call number still here. You might have a couple more minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Doctor might have other stuff to do.
Speaker 1: I do have other things to do today.
Speaker 2: Joined doctor Glidden's and then it says right here, and then there's his link beneath it is the the two codes is Ballbusters for twenty five percent off the monthly, code Daniel for fifty percent off the annual.
Speaker 3: But then the annuals going away in two.
Speaker 2: Weeks, right, so you got to get to it soon because by December first it is gone. And then the ninety essentials via Eifel is the Eiffelhealth dot com right there, okay, And if you also go to my website, there's another way to land on doctor Gliden's page there. So at the end of here you just click this and then you code Daniels screwed down and you'll get it for less than twenty bucks fifty five cents a day. Oh my god, I'm five cents a day. Tears god, It's crazy. Good day. I think that.
Speaker 3: I think every Daniel I have to eat fifty five cents a day.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's it's all about the the volume because we want more people to be able to have access to this. And I really appreciate your time, doctor Gooden. I know it's one o two here, so if you have other clients or other things going on, I don't want to keep you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got three more today. This is a working vacation this week for me, and I'm good with that because honestly, you can only lie by the pool for so many hours before you get bored out of your freaking mind.
Speaker 1: Did you goffle up this a lot?
Speaker 2: Nice? You're not gonna be able to when you go back, right, because it's gonna be too cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't remind me.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure if that was the case.
Speaker 3: Thanks man. It's always a pleasure to keep the faith and God willing, and the creek didn't rise. I'll see you in a week.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, so that'll be I think that next week is the day just before Thanksgiving, so he won't be having his own on that Thursday because it's Thanksgiving. So maybe hopefully we'll build do ours and hopefully he doesn't have family coming in that'll occupy his time. The day before that's the cooking day, Dad's this dad over here is going to be making his turkey and maybe the family stuffing. It's not made with families. It's just my grandmother's recipe. I think she's she's Italian. She was Italian, but I think there's a bit of a of like a Polish type of uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know layer to it. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's really really freaking good, and I haven't had it in a couple of years, so I might I might make it just for the fun of it. And my daughter has also corn on non GMO organic corn on the cob, probably red potato, mashed potatoes if I can find the purple skinned ones. May Bell gets some of those two. And in the turkey with bacon, you gotta cook it with bacon, I said, so, not anybody else. I just like it like that, and lots of butter, maybe one of those Bell seasoning mixes. Anybody wants any of this information like written down or in the video, let me know. I am actually like a a non chef cook. Let's put it that way. I studied under the best, but I didn't go to like a school to get a piece of paper or anything like that. I'm just good at it. So let me show you again, so we can do this rundown. Okay, so present screen, there we go. There we go like present arms. If you were in the military or ever watched a movie, you probably didn't know what I just did there. Watch a movie, watch a stinking movie once in a while. What happened there? That's not the right one. How about that? All right? Let's try that one. All right. So if you are here and this is the video, I've written down everything here for you in the description. So code Daniel fifty percent off annual. End's December first, today's the nineteenth, get to it. We just had another person sign up, and it's usually two days I get the notification, so it's probably too days ago that they actually signed up for it. But they said, heck, I'm going full boat and they paid the three ninety nine for it. That's awesome. Hey, they didn't even They're like, you know what you and your code? I got this, So that's cool, you know, if that's what they wanted to do, but yes, leave big farm behind, dot Com vehicles PGND health. This is the code that you need to use this link in order to do all this right. And the other way to do it is have it already hyperlinked into my picture of doctor Glyndon from my site. If you have Honey as an app on your computer, get rid of it please.
Speaker 1: It is robbing people.
Speaker 2: And nobody knew about this for about for a very long time, people were promoting this Honey app thing. It's PayPal connected, PayPal mafia. It changes the cookie so that the people who are supposed to get credit for the sale don't and Honey steals it. That's sinister. That's like a sales guy on the sales floor showing you and telling you and getting everything in canjis business card. You go up to the thing and then Honey comes around and says, takes that card and hands them theirs.
Speaker 1: That is not nice.
Speaker 2: So who knows how many people actually have signed up for things from this show that I never knew about because of the Honey app on their computer. So that little thing in the top corner that says extensions, if you haven't big orange h there, I would recommend getting rid of it. It's not saving you anything. If they don't have an affiliate with affiliation with them, they're not giving you that discount. So it's not safe. It's not finding you the best deal in things. It's actually doing quite the opposite. It's and it's changing the link to the sites that have the affiliate information in it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sinister. So Honey app bad.
Speaker 2: And it's collecting all of your browser data, storing it and selling it and reporting it to Microsoft and other places.
Speaker 1: So not the best thing. They're selling your data.
Speaker 2: They know everything that goes through your browser because it's spying on all of your browser activity. I just want you should I thought you should know that because we had Honey on this computer forever, had it on the old computer.
Speaker 1: Rebecca put it on. I was like, oh, look at that thing.
Speaker 2: That doesn't It keeps them popping up in front of my stuff and I can't actually finish the thing, and it's always irritating me. And I had to run through all these stupid things and none of them ever work. Or it tells you trend a trend. Hey last week it was five dollars more. This is a good thank you I was gonna buy it whether it was five dollars more or not, because it's something I need. But thank you for letting me know. Made me feel better about the purchase, like I don't need any of that that's not necessary. So sorry, honey, Sorry, honey. Get this guy sounds kind of funny, all right, So you can hit this leave Big farm behind dot com link right there. Remember Ballbusters for twenty five percent off the monthly brings you to twenty nine. So if he can only pull me up twenty dollars a month, you're gonna be paying a little bit more than if you just get the annual up until December first. Remember you're locked in after that, but if you don't get there on time, you'll still have the Ballbusters tent for percent off coupon. But you're not gonna have the Daniel for fifty percent off coupon anymore after the December first. So Eiffelhealth dot com is where you go to find your ninety central nutrients. If you want to do the that route, there's another way to do it. I save you a little bit, and that's get doctor Mons's Whole Food Supments for your ninety es Central revitalized nutrients. Here here's the problem right now, though he doesn't have the colluh well, azure Will does not currently have their cod live oil in with the retinal so you would still need to go to eifelehealth dot com and pick up their essentral fatty Acids EFA plus. So doing sure you get that, get the full ninety Okay, now let's go to my site because to me it says it's the Azureel picture on Daniel's website, but you need the list. It's cheaper and better in my opinion than ooh well, I'm gonna finish. I'll let people to make that decision. I do a mixed match. I like having the Beyond Austrio effects personally, like I can drink that stuff like it's candia, like it a lot. And so the most important part about this before I click onto my website is that you use code BB five for your five percent off discount on your total total on your order and any of the items that you get. But use code b B five. Bravo, bravo five. Lots of people have been using it. Doctor Monzo sent me a message today, a notification that something the amazing is going on. People are really taking a liking to these azurebel So complements, So let's click on it now. I thought it'd be funny to call it BFF for my VIP keep on for this year's Black Friday Sale, because it's Black Friday BF, and it's like best friends forever, you know, BFF ha ha. Wait, hold on, there we go. It's twelve percent off. It used to be ten for the other coupon code. Twelve percent off Black Friday Sale. Mine runs till the fifteenth of December, which is I'm trying to stop people from ordering after that thinking that they're going to get it in time for Christmas, because there's travel time and there's make time, and that doesn't give me a lot of time. Plus I have Christmas to plan for my family. So then I get that gives me ten days out from the day. That should be as long as I get him in by the fifteenth, it should be all right. Okay, So twelve percent off for the Black Friday Sale, you have to spend twenty two hours and then the code will be activated. Okay. And so there's that that's on this stuff down here. So the Creatine, the Hot sauce is here. That there.
Speaker 1: Now, if you're using don't.
Speaker 2: Use the code on these guys, because you're alreadyetting free shipping, which is already like a twenty Now it's like twenty five dollars off because shipping went out of control lately, so you're getting like twenty five bucks off the total by the free shipping. So the additional twenty ver twelve percent, it'd be like kicking me in a junk, So don't do that. But if you're getting different bottles like singular bottles, the twelve ounce bottles are made out of what they call it the non shatter shatterproof plastic and the six ounces are glass glassid ways heavier is obviously heavier than plastic, so basically it's the same weight as a six ounce to get the twelve ounce. So if you get the twelve olence, you get twice a month of sauce for the same amount of weight. If you're contemplating shipping costs for yourself, YadA YadA, but remember getting fell percent off to Okay, if you get the larger bottle, you get twice mamba sauce for the same amount of weight. That's all I'm saying, if you like glass bottles and make you feel happy and special inside, then get the plastic glass bottles. I think they look nice too. I like something that was heavy, So I ever take the batteries out of something. It looks like it feels like crap when it's super late, right, Like, what is this cheap piece of plastic used to be a used to be a boom box, and then he took all the D batteries out of it. Now it's like just just feels light and junkie.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: There's all my stuff there. You see all the sauces, you see the you see the crea teine up on top. You see the the gallon is not gonna come in a glass bottle. It's it's a plastic jug, just an old cool bottle. Back in the day, my dad used to put his hot sauce in bottles like that.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, so doctor Monso's books on this side, ball Buster's Coach wouldlready be in a relaced to it. Get his book if you want it. It's this book right here. This is his practitioners guy. And there's also a digital copy too, that's like the light version that this is the five pounds. As Karen says book alf Top Body System another way to get you there. Obviously, you might your ninety central nutrients. Otherwise your body will not have the raw material it needs in order to keep you say us healthy after other things are applied or like help me opathy and stuff like that. If you don't have ninety sub nutrients, something else is gonna break down or it's going to not be strong enough to hold maintain. Right, You've got to talk about terrain. It's only as strong as you're ninety central nutrients. Doctor Peter Glidden Sight, I get a change this because there's another Well I'm not gonna be able to fit it though. So there's two different rumble channels here. If you go to the bottom, you'll see this is doctor Glidden healths Joe and maybe I'll be able to fit that on there. And that's this one right here, and we're watching it here too. There's three nine views on this right now. There's five people watching on this side, and and there's here right So if you want just the doctor Glidin videos all by themselves on one video on one channel, you can go get them right here. Doctor Cliden and Friends Health solutions show cool cool. All right, let's get back to it now. So if you're at my website, which is simper fry s E M P E R f R y l LC dot com, you click doctor Glyndon Fitting and you scroll down, scroll down. There's other ways to do this. I think there should be a button when you because I'm already logged in, right, so it might just say log in. And if you click it and you're not already a member, I think at that point you can just sign up. I don't think you really need to scroll all the way down here and click a button. I think it's already a thing. I think this just might be another avenue to it. So if you click this, and then let's let's put the Daniel coupon in here, I'm not going to show you my stuff. Uh yeah, no, I'm not actually gonna go through it because I'm already remember I can't do it. And but here's ad cup on. Let's see, let's apply. But there you go. Well I have it.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: So the reason why I says that's because I was saying I.
Speaker 2: Already have a what do you call it? A craig because I paid twenty four months for mine. So you're getting it for nineteen a month. You're getting it better. You're gonna get a better deal, a right. So this is that shows you just how much of a great deal that is. But that there you go fifty percent off boom, It makes it one ninety eight for your annual subscription. That's insane. So here, let's let's do the math together. Here, let's do the math together. I want to see by a month how much it is. So ooops, I think I did the wrong way when I am ployed nine divided by twelve sixteen dollars and sixty sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents. Basically it's sixty six point five. I don't know. You have pennies out there? They guess they just got rid of the last penny. Did you hear about that? Yeah, that's just the slow trickle boiling the frog to no currency starting with a penny. Oh, nobody needs pennies? Really? How do else you may change? Jack ass? Uh? Yeah? Anyway, and then for your ninety essentials, Karen asked me, so she said you have to would she say?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Did she say? You have to have the list right? So I'll give you the list. Yeah, you have his book, the red one, the new one. I don't have the red one, new one in.
Speaker 1: Uh paper form. I have the.
Speaker 2: Attempt to Cure with Homi Homie with Holistic Medicine. I have that book right there, but his newest book. Leave Big Pharm behind that one. I have electronic copy on my phone. Let's see if I can find it. Yeah, to find out where I put it. That might be Riadera. Let's see. Let's see if I can find it by there of that. Yep, you may see it. I'll see if I can.
Speaker 3: You can see it.
Speaker 2: There you go, leave Big Farm behind. Never read it.
Speaker 1: I did just get it.
Speaker 2: So Karen says, here, let me put it up on the screen and then I'll come back to it. I'll put myself back up on the bigs and show it like this. So she's saying, the multi viti in the.
Speaker 1: IP six supreme powder, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's do it in order of high seed on the site though, But the multi vitemin the full full of achemic app powder, which is a ninety days supply at the high dose. So if you're doing one eighth of a teaspoon, it's gonna last you ninety days. If you're taking one sixteenth, which is what they recommend you start off with, then that would last you six months for fifty bucks. So I mean you're just less than ten dollars of you know, I mean, okay, the multivitamin IP six, supreme pull vichemic acid asking how to liver oil, and the core copper whole food Vitamin C for okay, Well that's that's when I'm we look at it. But if you already have a propensity to use vitamin C whenever you feel like you're going ill, it's better to have the whole food multivitamin. That's having the whole food vitamin C because it's not pulling away and stripping you of other nutrients as does the synthetic. Oh, doctor Bond says, look, yeah, doctor Monson's book as well.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Dr Monson's book is right here, bam.
Speaker 2: All right, well that was a lot. Okay, let's go back to what we were looking at here. I think I have to go present. Oh, I just got to go like that at the stage. There you go, even though it's kind of in the wrong spot. Now put myself back over here. There you go, all right, So from my website, quick here, and the things you're gonna see, Oh the things you will learn I had. I just did a whole breakdown on my website. So if you click this picture here, it's going to bring you to this video. I know I did a little dance. I am a happy guy. But it's a rundown of doctor Monzo's supplements and Doctor Glennon's membership. And I put this together three days ago. And this goes to show how little I ever post on my business page, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I don't do more.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get circulated out to people anymore, you know, it doesn't catch the algo for all the cool kids out there, who are you stupid lingo? But you'll find that right from here, all right, And then if you just click this, it'll get you there. But let's go back to what we were doing. We're clicking doctor Monse's picture. Remember you want BB five for five percent off, you have to use the BB five click the Whole Food Multi vitamin. Now, let me explain to you something really interesting about this one hundred and twenty capsules. It's a three day supply. Let me show you. So when you get into the this is not your ordinary multivitamin, and it's not your ordinary multipl vitamin, ordinary multiple multi vitamin for two reasons. It's a whole food. All these things are not made from synthetic lab lab created crap that you get super cheap, or you know, maybe it's not so cheap, but it's made cheaply at your grocery stores and your GNC type places in vitamin shops. It'll charge you an armoral leg and it's crap that's actually harming your body because it's stripping you have nutrients because these things are not made in the whole food for them. This is this is so here's what makes it even more interesting. Full eight not bullvic acid. I'm not not fullic, but full eight as naturally sourced full eight and five methyl tetrhydrofoilate. Didn't think I was gonna be able to get through that word, did you? Hole? All right? The botanical blend, this is where the differences really start to come into play. Extracts of organic alma, organically basil, organic currie leaf, organic lemon or canado, organic sespanya, organic juava, organic maringa, and the list goes on or get a green tea, organic sunflower or gret carrot, or ganex, spinach, organic chatate, chica, ch chictake, cocackacko or oyster mushroom, organic coconut, organic parsley, organic lichen, organic garlic, and organic mat gold. That's just the botanical blend. See hundred and five milligrams of that per serving. Organic tumeric, that's awesome. Organic cremented greens blend. That's barley, grass, kale, oat grass, chlorella, alfalfa, cilantra. This is all fermented spinach. Okay, these alone make a massive difference from what you're getting in most supplements. And there's a little bit, a little bit of a copper in here, a little bit of selenium in it's good stuff, right. And this is forty two dollars cheaper than the thinking entry on the Eiffel side or the Youngevity side, because that would be the comparison. Right, So this is gonna already saving you forty two dollars plus are gonn't get five percent off of it if you get anything, I would get the whole from mon divide if you can only get one, right, and then the full acumic blend right next to it. This will last you ninety days or more. So that's not a multi expense. It's not divided by three or divided by six depending on how much you use. If you want the trace minerals to add into kind of like a like a jump with the VULBC, you can for eleven bucks. I don't want to say about you, wuldn't. And the wholefood sees complex is there, but let's let's stay on focus there. So so far we're saying this guy and this guy, and you can grab that if you want, and then you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna click the cook opper.
Speaker 2: Deserable bioavailable assistance Cellular energy production facilitates ironbolism, bolster's antioxidant defense systems AIDS and connected tissue formation supports the nervous system AIDS and melanin production supports the immune system designed to help you planish copper while keeping iron and oxidative stress in check.
Speaker 1: Right, A lot of things have.
Speaker 2: A relationship in your body, Like having a bunch of one thing isn't good because it's not regulated and you need to regulate it with another thing. So like magnesium and calcium have that relationship. Copper and iron in your body. Have that relationship as sollular energy production facilitates iron metalloism, bolster's antioxid defense systems aids and connective tissue formation right, collagen structural integrity of collagen and elastin.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Hernias?
Speaker 2: Abdominal lining keeps it nice and stretchy so it doesn't tear on you and you get hernias. Also, those little things that move up and down and expand a contract because blood's pumping through them. It's kind of important for them to be ELASTICI and not bursting. Right, So lasting is kind of an important thing in your body. So you don't want to take a bunch of sugar, You don't want to take a whole bunch of synthetic vitamin C because the strips of copper have your body. Copper is one of the hardest things keep in there because of all the things that attack it. Probably by design twenty twenty six for a month's supply is nothing and you're also going to get five percent off on that supports nervous system asan mil and then production helps the immune system. Okay, cool, And there's a little video for I might have her odd she's the azure. Well, lady, and maybe I should get her and doctor Mansell together. All right, go back, but the last thing, like Karen said, so you don't have to click this twice. There's lots of other cool stuff on here, but we're just getting focused on the ninety essentels right now, all right, and then click it again at least on mind.
Speaker 1: That's how it goes.
Speaker 2: What happened, it moved? What?
Speaker 3: No? There?
Speaker 2: It is IP six or it is IP six men inocetol. This is your magnesiem and calcium. All that good stuff supports wide range of body functions, including immune health, the d n A integrity, heart health, Yes, magnesium right, heart health and calcium both kidney function, bone health because of magnesemen and calcium and healthy glucose metabolism. A great source of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus supports healthy immune cell immune cell activity. Made from the highest quality non GMO rice brand in Japan contains no fillers, pure quality taskets, safe for pets. Your pets to be big and strong, and I have bone problems, awesome, give him. Some of this is naturally occurring derivative of B vitamin and ocetol predominantly found in plant seeds and mammillion cells. Studies, especially those by Live, have shed light on I six antioxiative and immune enhancing properties. You can go into one of the detail but hears the rundown here, all right, now, you know, and knowing is half the battle. Oh look, I have some Azure cash. They even give you as so not only am I using discount codes when I buy it, I use my own discount code BB five, but I you accumulate Azure cash too.
Speaker 1: What do you know?
Speaker 2: Pretty cool? Pretty pretty good? So more more credit towards ext purchases and that nice. Yeah, Pa, sounds like porky pig when I say that, But you know I have kind of gamed a little wait all right, all right, all right, So there's all that awesome information there, and that all comes from one website called simperfrylc dot com. Oh yeah, and it's a hot sauce site. On this side the you can click that and then he scrolled down here versus off the body says some book, and it should already have it if you are. What's that that one? I'm sure it's already in the thing, because I already had one in there before yep, so o, I just looking at that, so see how it's discount of it. Make sure you see this. If it's not there, just add the code debt checkout, okay. And also it should already be in there if you're doing it for my site, because it should be embedded in that link. But if you go to your shop and you go to the courses, this is more like the wich side of things, I think, maybe not the Shopify care. It's one of the other. And so if you pick up his course to go along with the book, the twenty one hour of course or whatever they call it, start off with this one, the free part or maybe not now that's for past participants. That's the same thing. There's one that's like a starter course. But anyhow, LFF Body System of Course one. Yeah, you have to be a past participer for that, and you should take take this seriously and you'll learn how to use this book and you'll be you'll be very happy that you did to be able to help other people, and who knows, maybe you'll be a prestitioner and open up your own practice.
Speaker 1: Good people do that.
Speaker 2: That's why they go to doctor Manzo and get get the study and the the what do you call it, the face to face course work done after they've done this part. This is a prerequisite to go here. But when you go to here, the one in Montana is in on May tenth. Remember use my code. But if you I think this part, if you've very taken part gets subtracted from this because this is the total with this course added to it.
Speaker 1: Is what I think is how that works.
Speaker 2: Doctor Monzo, I think has explained that to me pretty clearly, that that's how it goes. That this was like would be. I think the computer system even does this, like it credits that much to this this course that you would be doing in person in Montana on May and May. Okay, all right, all right, okay, but there's that outher option there. You don't have to go through all that, but if you want to, you can. And the store should also have the energy. Oh the energy I die is sold out. That's how good it is. Hopefully gets more soon. Do so now you know and know except the battle Geesie Joe. And of course so right now it doesn't say so on my site because this was new as of today. But I'll have to go back on here and write both codes. So the twenty five five percent off is for the monthly. Now it used to be for twenty five percent off either the monthly or the annual, but now we have a new code for the fifty percent off which is just code Daniel until December first, which is amazing. You should totally take advantage of that. And again, just to show you a little bit of stuff about his website. As a member, you can just click that button. You have all these nice big blocks here to look at Tuesdays and Thursdays, live Q and A with him on his site. Okay, there's that and all of his archives Medical Insight, watch more videos of twelve bad foods, ten questions ask your MD. Yeah, just to show you some information here. I don't know if there's a video on this one or not. The interesting one here with cholesterol, where'd that one go? Essential minerals that's a good one. Salt that's a great one. I think cholesterol is somewhere around here. There's the parasite cleanse information there. That's where it is, the pull them in parasite clins that's where the information for that is. Don't think that this is a pro, it's an anti. It's just happens in to cover the topic of those pointy objects, selenium and its importance, mammograms and why you should not do those things. Uh, squeeze into boobs. Not good cholestural, very very informative video, especially if you have family own stats. Tell them to stop that ounce nonsense and then show them that video. Okay, what's this? What was I just saying? Testimonials? Oh okay, lots of testimonials on here and the health Recovery p calls. As we said, this is what you were told you had you go when you look it up, This is what you were told you had you go and look it up. You know what I mean? This is what they named the quarter affect. Thing that happens to you. It turns until total eight hole for a month, for a few weeks or maybe like a week and a half, maybe ten days. Yeah, and you go to look it up. Yeah yeah. So tonight is TMJ stroke cons the lightest Twitter call this. I don't even know what that is. Oh look, you need calcium apparently when you have Twitter callus watch this video first and then it gives you. Then it gives you rundown what you should do. That is super cool, right, all right? And the interviews he's got interviews here, he doesn't. Let's put this way, he has no peers except for maybe doctor Monso. Everyone else could learn something from him. So this is a very short list of people. But there's a lot of cool information in her coronavirus interviews, interviews, interviews, one of the robins, Uh Sharon, pantomy, vaccine harm, COVID shots, tampenny or anybody's in an ineffectiveness. M D meets n D like my medical doctor meets nature bat the doctor Unt Petersburg and D Robert abel and D not Robert bell Abel I had Robert bell On, Michelle bussaf doctor Alfonso Monso, n D and hands on healing. That's a great one. And let's see Trutive Medicine podcast. Asked boom, boom, boom, there you go. Here's these guys here, diagnosis page of This is all good stuff right here right right right boom. And you can give anybody twenty four hour access to it as well. That nice. You can show the information on people from a distance without having to say here, watch me on my phone or watch them on the computer with me. And then there's the store so if you want to go get his book, which until he should has a nice companion. It's got a lot of those uh those health recovery things. Oh by the way, once you get the membership at this ridiculously good discount, I think you still get twenty percent off his physical copies of the book. Like if you get a Letshot on copy like mine, it's whatever the cost of it is. I think it's like thirty five. But if you get the physical copy, because that's kind of like I should have that anyway for myself, kind of like my own boo book. Like I've got my own book in a hardcover, you know, kind of feels like a textbook. Kind of reminds me of a textbook. And it's history, which I was my favorite topic and I wrote it. So it makes me feel all nice and happy to have a nice hardcover of it. So I should get one a four doctor glittens and all that, that medical dictionary or encyclopedia little such.
Speaker 1: I have the Rebecca but bought somewhere.
Speaker 2: I should take that and remove it and put it into the dumpster and put that one, this one book up there instead, all right. And then over here you see the ifh health link which is also linked in the video shop. Our sulblements here. Okay, so be just highlight just remember that plus extension zero one one. Call them because there might be a special going on. That's the whole Healthy Foundation pack. But if you wanted to, let's say, just get to be on osteo that's here. That's why I said call because I think there's like a Hundi minimum and there might be like a by one get one going on. So you might want to get some of the plant to right minerals go whether or something. I don't know. But since there's no Alaskan cow liver oil and stock right now, the ultimate EFAs right here. Okay, essential Patty ascids.
Speaker 1: I've got my bottle.
Speaker 2: I took three of them today, three of the pills. I was asking some questions I was going to get into last week, I asked them I did. I did like three days of fasting last week. I really wish I was able to just get right back in and do it again. But for some reason, man, so today I didn't. I had I had five over easy or what it called sunny side eggs, and what else I have. That was pretty much it and then and then the three pills and two cups coffee. But I think I'm gonna from here on out starting, you know, go and do the leaks until like maybe Monday Fast. That's crashing. That's gonna crash me hard. But especially Friday night. No, there's Friday night Mondaies. We got to do the taco thing. I lied so I could do it from Wednesday Thursday Friday night. I'll do that, but I'm trying to only eat like once or twice a week, which is and then bring it into an omad after that, after I get to like where I want to be. And it's not just waterweight reflux because I do elliptical four miles a day too, So if I do a fast for more than three days, I'm not able to finish my elliptical, which is fine, it's fine, but I don't want to be like sill depleted. So that's why it's really super important for me to have my ninety essential nutrients, especially the minerals, because of what I put my body through every single day. Every single day, four miles, there's a puddle on the floor. I wipe up afterward, of course, but it's drip my my shirt's way in my shirts soaking wet like ring out sweat when I'm done. So yeah, for me, having these ninety essentils is super super important this year is vitally vitally important for me personally and anyone else who exerts themselves like that, because you're gonna be uh needed to replenish what you burned off there, all right? Could be be five cold Daniel, that one should already be in there, but if it's not, it's right there for you, okay, and then BFF because I'm your BFF for the hot sauces. All right, now, thank you so much for watching. Appreciate your time. And uh let's see if anybody else had anything to say before I leave here. Let's take a look at the comments. Hey, hold, everybody, hay two, that's not nice. Let's keep working. I'm just kidding there and say that, uh thinks is everybody just talking to each other? IP six also deals with what they call well yeah, because that's again the iron thing though. Yeah, let's see, most people are talking to each other here, and I'll get into their conversations. The order on the site, yeah, it's pretty consistent on my browser, but I could change it for other people. It might not always be in the same spot. That's why I go through it best. Sauce. Sauce is on the planet, she says. I agree, otherwise would have made them differently. Thank you, Erica, Oh there is that was good. Yeah, I go back down. Let's go back down spinning wheels with brain fog, yeah, bag or fogly. Maybe get your dire essentials. I can't say because I'm not doctor g but it sounds like you're gonna need some minerals for sure, obviously, and maybe you're probably also not hydrated as much as he's probably think you are either. So those two things. Salt, if you're, if you're, if you're if you're, if you're trying to avoid salt or cholesterol, maybe stop doing that too. I think that I think that will help you. Ugly ugly, ugly am if that she said, Hitler said, hiker, never mind, that was getting all excited, thank you, this is my story and oh yeah that was you to Karen, all right, I think we're done. I stretched it out long enough, that's what she's don't do that ceiling