Speaker 1: Billy cunning in The Great American Reds Baseball continued tonight. But of course the big news today is the great debate starting about nine o'clock Eastern Time between Kamala Harris v.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Going to be extremely consequential, the most consequential I think since end of October nineteen eighty when Ronald Reagan debated Jimmy Carter in the Rest Show, we say his history. This could be one of those moments. Joon and you and I now is the chair of the Republican Party. Alex trunc Ifielu and Alex, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Alex, you have the popcorn, got some coke, You have some nachos, maybe a little batklov Off for dessert. Nine o'clock tonight is all going to happen if you're put on the Democrat account. Let's say you're Kamala Harris's team and you represent Kamala Harris. That may be difficult for you to do, but nonetheless, what does Kamala Harris need to do tonight? Then I'm going to ask you what the Donald needs to do. Let's begin with Kamala Harris. Put on your blue democratic hat. What does Harris need to do?
Speaker 3: Well, she's got a lot to do, and good to be with you, by the way, so you know, there's not a whole lot she can do. The first thing she ought to do is ask herself what she's going to do differently than Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Because, Billy, one of the things that.
Speaker 3: Gets undercovered in my mind is that Donald Trump beat he slaved Joe Biden in one debate. It's an amazing moment in American political history that a presidential and the incumbent president was knocked out of his second term by one debate. So Donald Trump ended Joe Biden's political career in one debate. So what's your Tama are you thinking about? Don't be Joe Biden? So adulta, don't let what happened to Joe Biden happened to you against the you know, a superior.
Speaker 4: Candidate in Donald Trump. That's what she ought to be thinking about.
Speaker 1: So, Alex, when you're sixty years old and you've been in public life for thirty and thirty five years, you have a long history. It about boss, whether it's the southern border or whether it sanctuary cities. Springfield, Ohio was under attack by twenty thousand Haitians, one of which a little boy's dead because of it in Springfield, Clark County, which is terrible. We also have the situation with inflation which is rampant, out of control, completely major crime in the inner cities, homelessness off the charts.
Speaker 2: And so how does Kamala Harris tonight.
Speaker 1: Say, you know what, the policies of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are not the policies of Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz. How could she look the camera in the eye and say, let's move forward, We've got a new direction. Well, he's in charge of the present direction. How does she make that case?
Speaker 3: Well, it's gonna be very difficult for Billy, and she can't make that case. You know, the American people are smarter than the Democrats give them credit for. The American people know that Kamala Harris was the borders are I know, her friends in the main street press want to say she wasn't, And they draw the silly nuance about this having been about root causes. Well, when you're in charge of the causes of the border, you're in charge of figuring out how to stop.
Speaker 4: The flow of the border.
Speaker 3: So she's going to have a very difficult time drawing that conclusion.
Speaker 4: You know, look, I mean, she is.
Speaker 3: In her own way, somewhat telegenic, I suppose, and you know, has a legal background which might might give her some skills oratory skills that otherwise she might not have, like in a courtroom. But on the topics that affect the American people, inflation, the border, crime in big cities, she's a complete failure. She's part of the Biden administration's failure, and that's what you're seeing. So I think she's going to have, you know, a tough, a very tough story to tell tomorrow.
Speaker 4: But you know, in these modern debates.
Speaker 3: Billy, you and I know that sometimes you know, you get scored for style points as much as you do on substance. On substance, she cannot win that debate because she and her administration has failed.
Speaker 4: She's not the change canet.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump clearly has unsettled things in Washington now for several years. He's the candidate to take the country in a new direction, in a direction that was prosperous before Joe Biden and Kamala Harris took office. So It's going to be an interesting debate tonight. Look forward to it.
Speaker 4: And like you said, I'll have my feet propped up in popcorn and we'll go from there.
Speaker 1: Some Republican pundits have said that they're worried about Donald Trump. Well, he says something stupid at some point, She's going to play the female card.
Speaker 2: And she's always done.
Speaker 1: She did it with pens and she also did it in the Democratic debates that she lost in twenty nineteen, in which she said I'm speaking now. She wants to play the female card, like Trump's going to be paternalistic toward her. Well, what is Donald Trump needs to stay away from so is not to play into the media narrative that he's a wild card you can't trust him.
Speaker 2: What does Trump need to do?
Speaker 3: Well, I think Trump needs to talk about policy.
Speaker 4: That's what he needs to talk about.
Speaker 3: He needs to talk about what has happened over the last four years.
Speaker 4: And you know, look, I.
Speaker 3: Mean these made for TV moments that scripted politicians like Kamala lived for. The American people have seen through it. You know, Billy, I've said this to you and to others for a long time. The singular greatest strength that Donald Trump has politically is he's an outsider who's authentic. Whether you like him or not. Of course I like him, you like him, A lot of Republicans, conservatives like him. But even if your don't, you have to admit he's authentic. He's not a phoning, he's not putting on airs. So he's not going to show up tomorrow or excuse me, tonight with this canned kind of approach. Right, He's not going to show up with a canned one liner. I think if she shows up with that kind of approach tonight, I think it's going to I think it's going to upset things. And I don't think it's going to be a good moment for her in the debate. So what should he do. He should talk about policy. He should talk about what he did on the southern border compared to what they did. He should talk about what he did. Is it relates to the economy. You know, a Trump economy was lifting up every segment of America. Every worker had a better job, Your four, oh and k was in.
Speaker 4: A better place.
Speaker 3: Things cost significantly less. Right, this inflation problem continues. The Democrats and Kamla have done nothing about it. Middle class families are being crushed in this economy, so he should talk about those things. And if he does that tonight, he's going to be very successful.
Speaker 1: There's a bloodbath underway with the legal aliens coming into our country who tend to be unattached, poorly educated, single males, which is a terrible part of the population just in general. I'm reading the story about aid and Clark, the eleven year old boy in Springfield. It was on his first day of school and he was killed along with twelve other kids in Springfield, Ohio area were injured when a Haitian immigrant drove on to oncoming traffic, causing the school bus to overturn. And this is a terrible event. There's van you're the chair of the Ohio Republican Party, Aleix Trontifulu, And there's seemingly when I read the story edter story. By the way, this is not well covered in the national media because it doesn't fit the narrative. And there's something in the federal system, the so called parole system called humanitarian parole. Since twenty fourteen, at least twenty thousand unattached, generally male Haitian immigrants have found their way in his Springfield, Ohio under quote humanitarian parole, and it's accelerated the past two or three years. And right now, in the last four years, some of my ten thousand Haitians have shown up on humanitarian purposes in Springfield, Ohio. For God's sakes, dogs are missing, massive lawlessness and crime. Haitian immigrants sleeping on streets and in people's front porches.
Speaker 2: They call the police. Nothing's going on.
Speaker 1: And because Springfield is in the middle, may I say nowhere. It's not Columbus, it's not Ohio, it's not Cincinnati, not Dayton, it's not Indianapolis. It's kind of like doesn't have its own little media market. But that is typical what's happening to apartment buildings in Colorado, for God's sakes, in which Venezuela and gangbangers have taken over blocks of downtown Denver to sell marijuana and traffic girls and to make a lot of money. And the Denver, which is the thoroughly blue city and a blue state, doesn't want to react. Wouldn't it be help over? Donald Trump tonight at nine o'clock to say, to talk about Aiden Clark, the eleven year old boy who was killed I say, murdered by Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio, and it's not a story.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't that be a bigger story?
Speaker 4: Well, it should. It should be a bigger story. And I'm I tell you, Billy.
Speaker 3: First of all, you noticed about me, I'm a child of immigrants, So I love immigrants who come here legally and who respect the laws and help right. So not to be flipped for a minute, but you know we're the immigrants who brought you skyline Chili.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Rill, we'll tell you to be serious.
Speaker 3: I've been to Springfiet, Ohio, and I went there with one none other than Bernie Moreno, our candidate for United States Senate. Bernie went there and gave attention and continues, by the way, to go into into Clark County, continues to go into Springfield to talk about this horribly broken southern border, in the horribly broken immigration system that we have in the United States. So what we need is more leaders like Marino and like President Trump to talk about it. So you ask me whether the President should talk about it this evening, Well, absolutely he should. He should talk about this horribly broken immigration process where we don't have a country because they're not controlling the borders. We should have immigrants. I love immigrants.
Speaker 4: I'm the child of immigrants, but we come.
Speaker 3: Here legally to assimilate into the culture and to become part of what makes America a great place. You know, if Donald Trump he doesn't say it, I'll say it. He's married immigrants, right, his life's immigrants. So I mean, it's not like we hate immigrants.
Speaker 4: Or foreign people.
Speaker 3: We just want people to come in legally and to assimilate near the culture and to become part of what makes America great. Right now, that system is terribly broken, which is why you should vote for Bernie Marino over Shared Brown, and which is why we should make sure we deliver every electoral vote here in Ohio Donald Trump. So if President Trump talks about issues like that tonight.
Speaker 4: Now, not only is going to win the debate, he's going to win the election. You Know.
Speaker 1: The reality, alyx t is that millions upon millions Third world illegal aliens have been flown many times over the border from Haiti, from Columbia, from Venezuela under a new program which has now restarted, in which thousands show up and simply left off a plane given a Social Service Agency saying do your best. And when that occurs, you know what's coming. If Kamala Harris wins. And I know right now the Trump shters up most and most of the polls, but god knows what's going to happen the next almost sixty days. But if that happens, these illegal aliens will be allowed to vote directly or indirectly, because what's going to occur is that if Kamala Harris wins, the House and the Senate will likely go Democratic, in which case the filibuster will be overturned, and they're going to pass a menu of large left wing socialist ideas, including giving temporary voting privileges to illegal aliens. Like all of a sudden, the Haitian vote will take over Clark County. It's going to take over Springfield, Ohio. And that's kind of the canary in the coal mine. There's a bloodbath coming with illegal aliens coming here from gang affiliated gangs, which is going to actually destroy the character of this country by changing the ballot box. This is the last hope we have as great Americans to stop what's going on and maybe start a brand new direction. If we have twelve years of Donald Trump, then eight years of Jed E.
Speaker 4: Vance.
Speaker 1: The country can change and go in a different direction. My doubts whether America is ready to change.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 1: Many Americans like the status quoa because they get checks in the government. But you can't have Haitians killing school kids in Springfield, Ohio and not as if it's normal. And there's not been one national story on Aiden Clark and what he and his family went through because of the failed immigration policies to say nothing about what's happening in Arizona, Nevada, in California or Texas. The schools, the emergency rooms to hospitals, the doctor's offices are being overwhelmed by tens of millions of illegals that don't belong here. And if Donald Trump tonight focuses on immigration, inflation, the cost of goods sold, talk about sanctuary city, sanctuary states, and one last thing, Alex.
Speaker 2: T I'm glad you brought it up. Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: You had Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont say on meet that depressed that he was asked a question by Kristin Welker whether or not Kamala Harris has changed her position.
Speaker 2: Kristin Welker went over.
Speaker 1: A menu of flip flops by Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders kind of a little smile on his face and said, look, you got to say what you got to say to get elected. But she hasn't changed one bit. Essentially, the left wing of the Democratic Party just said that she's lying about these flip flops in her position, and once she's getting elected, she'll go back to what she's been for the past thirty years of her life. You might remember Obama said, if you like your plan, keep your plan, like your doctor, keep your doctor. None of that was true, and what we heard from Bernie Sanders was the truth. Did you see that cut? I can sent it to you. And what does it mean when a candidate runs for off is lying about who she is, obscuring her positions in order to get elected. About sixty percent of US American people have no idea what her positions are on anything. So if you're a typical American living their good life in a good way and don't pay much attention to the media, you may think Kamala Harris is a moderate, isn't a Trump shop? Tonight to peel the barkle of that tree and expose who she truly is.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, the answer is yes. And here's again you cover a lot of ground.
Speaker 3: But I'll say this, this is the first time that I can remember in modern American politics where you actually have four years of Trump versus four years of Kamala Harris and you can actually say the listen to the television ads that are going to spend millions on the TV and instead of listening to the talking points of God forbid, to listen to the mainstream pressed, which nowadays has completely gone off the deep end against Trump and conservatives and traditional people like myself.
Speaker 4: And you don't listen any of that.
Speaker 3: Just look at the record, look at where the country stood. Look, I'll be the first to admit it. Donald Trump has not been a conventional politician. There are things that he has tweeted or said, etc. That aren't conventionally in the mainstream of politics. But what you have as you have a four year record to evaluate and Billy, if you look at it, they don't ever attack Trump's record because they can't.
Speaker 4: The world was at.
Speaker 3: Greater piece, your prices were better to crime situation. I mean, I read Bill Barr's book. He was attacking inner city crime for the first time. And remember the Democrats have been in charge here, you know, eight years before Trump, four years since he left, you had a body of work to compare as.
Speaker 4: To who has done a better job.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if I were Trump, and if I were advising Trump, which i'm informally, I'm certainly not. But if I we're finally advising, I say, talk about your record, talk about what you did, talk about their record. That's how you win over those critical swing voters in the states that matter the most, including our neighboring Pennsylvania, Michigan, other places like Wisconsin. That's what he should be focused on tonight. If he does that, I think he will if the American people have a very stark choice four more years of the same or a fresh new approach.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Alex t I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for the First Amendment. I'm voting for freedom of religion, freedom of speech. I'm voting for secure borders and legal immigration. I'm voting for the Second Amendment, and I'm voting for a police to be respected.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for all those things once again, Alex T. We'll be watching tonight. We'll see what occurs. I hope the Trumpster stays on policy and no personal invective, no personal insults. He's going to be baited repeatedly by Kamala Harris. He's going to play the the gender and race card every chance she has. And I've pray to God the truth reigned Supreme. I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Alex T.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much your involvement, and may you have a great day and have some boclava tonight during the great debate.
Speaker 4: God bless you, Billy, always a privilege.
Speaker 2: God bless America.
Speaker 1: BLUs some Montgomery and ribs from the Great Greeks and Agla Mesi's ice cream. It can't get much better. Thank you, Alex. Let's continue with more your reaction five point three seven four nine seven thousand, Bill cunning and the Grand American with you every day. You're home of the home of the Reds and the Bengals. At least we have Bearcot football to get us excited. On news radio seven hundred WLDW