Speaker 1: I'm talking about right now, you're ready trading right QUI eping with ill show your god roping that except the simper.
Speaker 2: We pursuing that tundled out shaw shank through the sewer.
Speaker 3: Kid.
Speaker 2: Now we're chilling at the eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock.
Speaker 1: Got a habit on my house, a goat status Howard starting to get trading shows that up multipply like a rabbit to then so out.
Speaker 2: Creak it up beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I'm hang out with friend, rocking on lady my lords.
Speaker 2: And talking on the lady.
Speaker 3: It's this well, oh baby, and camping going kit Christy, all alone, lady.
Speaker 4: Hell and welcome everybody. This is the world famous Been and Skin Show. We are coming to you today from our homes because we are snowed in, we are iced in, the dangers of the Metroplex have forced us to broadcast under unique circumstances.
Speaker 5: However, because we love you.
Speaker 4: And because we are so unbelievably courageous, we refuse to just play music for this full three hours, and we figured out a way to broadcast from our homes. So that is exactly what we are doing.
Speaker 5: And I am not alone here.
Speaker 4: I'm joined by the full squad, including Jeff skin Wait.
Speaker 6: I don't feel as brave as you just described us all, Ben, I feel like a guy that walked upstairs.
Speaker 5: But you know, I looked outside and.
Speaker 6: I thought it was beautiful, and I thought I wanted to enjoyed the beauty from inside my home. But I don't feel brave, especially on a night where seats for soldiers is happening at the American Airline Center. But if you want to make it about what you did walk into your office, I totally understand, Ben.
Speaker 5: I support your cause.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's probably like a Navy seal listening to this, going what I don't you did? What? Also joining us today from her own home, where she will soon place a giant award for being the DFW Radio Personality of the Year, Christina Kray cornbred Ray.
Speaker 5: Hello, Maybe I.
Speaker 7: Don't know if it'll fit in this closet I'm in right now. I can find some space for.
Speaker 6: It, Hey, Ben, look right past Christina's left shoulder. No, the other way, Christina, I can't look at Robert Plant's bulge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we had this discussion. So you guys listening are just listening to audio. But as we record this from our homes via the miracle of zoom, as we.
Speaker 5: Courageously record this.
Speaker 4: When Christina first got in here, Skin was taking a poop, so he wasn't here yet. And Christina had a different poster behind her and I said, is that the Crouch bulge picture? And she said no, And then she went and found it. She's giggling, cackling to herself, went and founded it, posted it behind her. And now as I see it, you know she is. She has cornered the market on denim bulges. It's her thing. It's always has been her thing. As you look at those bulges, there's no way the guy on the right with his you know who's showing more nip than anyone.
Speaker 6: That's Robert. That's Robert Plant. Robert Plant. That's a tennis bawl. That is not a real bulger.
Speaker 4: If it is real bul he's that's not hot dog shaped, that's tennis ball shape. He's got an inflated testicle. He needs to see a doctor. Do you know the story of little Robert, Oh, Sir, Robert Plant is well known for having a hog wasn't it wasn't it Rhiner.
Speaker 6: That took a took a piss with him at a urinal. Didn't he look over and get to see.
Speaker 7: That sounds right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think he's.
Speaker 4: Taking a piss next to several massive celebrities. When you say masses, right, yeah, those say that.
Speaker 6: By the way, it's all it's all four members of Led Zeppelin. And it's very much like that scene in Spiral Tap where they're trying to get the metal pipe through the detector at the airport.
Speaker 4: Well a man who is no stranger to Denim, but is a complete unknown stranger to a nice bulge ladies and gentlemen, Kevin kat Turner.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. Did you guys go ahead and get outside and take it for a spin this morning?
Speaker 5: What you just didn't go cruising around this morning?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: I let the dogs out and then came right back in immediately.
Speaker 4: Really so, I live so far north and I don't My weather may be different than the weather you guys are are getting. Because I was talking to Chris as she was saying that it's just sleading over there and stuff. But as I look outside right now, I see the fluffiest, deepest snow. I may have seen ever in my time of living in Solina, Texas.
Speaker 5: It looks to be for four inches maybe.
Speaker 4: Four inches of snow out there, and it's just puffy, soft, super skiable snow. So will Robert's size out there.
Speaker 5: Once again?
Speaker 6: The Huila monster threw it down because that's what he predicted for Ben's neighborhood last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's in my wife's face. I love it so much. My wife is a person who does not take weather seriously because she believes it's all a conspiracy to get higher ratings. And she thinks it's scare tactics and things like that, and so she's still trying to plan her day. She's mad that she's been inconvenienced by having his change appointments and stuff. She was trying to do a yoga class. She's like, it's not even gonna get here till tomorrow night, thinking tonight, And I kept waking her up to let her know that the roads weren't drivable, that it was safe, that it was a snowmageddon outside. And then, uh, shortly after I awakened, I heard.
Speaker 5: Someone at my door.
Speaker 4: Oh, which is a scary thing because you're like, wait a second, it's you can't. People can't even live outside in DFW right now? How was anyone at my front door? And I saw the outline of a giant person as I got close to my door, and I got there and it was the pest control guy just working.
Speaker 5: Oh it wasn't the abominable snowman. No, what did you call him? Abominable snowman?
Speaker 6: Making up words? It's the abdominal snowman. Tell the snowman's ripped ribbed? So well, how did cat celebrate the guy coming through to just spray for bugs?
Speaker 5: When you cut it down?
Speaker 4: She that she should I you know, I didn't. I just told her, Hey, the pest control guys here.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 4: She didn't connect the two to realize that was a victory for her that people were out working. So and she's probably not gonna watch this so she won't know. But for her, she's just stewing in the living room because the weather guy's got it right.
Speaker 5: I mean, did they?
Speaker 8: Though we've seen twelve inches being thrown about, it's.
Speaker 5: Not that bad.
Speaker 4: Who's saying that?
Speaker 8: Well, that was thrown out earlier in the week, like it could be six to twelve inches. You know, I was like, Okay, I think that's what people are wishing.
Speaker 6: I let me tell you, Peter North movie, dude, I don't think anybody said there was going to be twelve inches.
Speaker 8: Well, you've heard the term inclement weather. No, I find this to be clement weather. It's January, Ladies, Jenthlen and Kevin Turner. That's incredible. I've never heard anyone use that word. Kevin, well done, because it's not a word. No, he just made he used it, Kevin, What does clemit mean? Clement weather is when the weather is what is probably supposed to be this time of year.
Speaker 5: Perfect.
Speaker 8: This team struggles in inclement weather. We hear that all the time. No one talks about the clement weather, So I haven't it.
Speaker 4: I have a winter wonderland out here at my house in Salina.
Speaker 5: What is it like in Alan Skin?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, tons of snow. It's beautiful and it is actual snow. It's not gross ass wintery mix. It's snow and it's big old flakes of snow. It's it's wonderful out here. Every now and then I stopped doing the show and I go gaze out the window at all.
Speaker 4: Okay and Christina, Uh, we don't want to really divulge the point in the city where you are, just because you get so many requests for feet picks and stuff like that. But just somewhere in Dallas proper, what's it like there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll say south of I thirty, it's just wintery mix and it sucks outside.
Speaker 5: It just looks gross.
Speaker 7: You don't want to be out there.
Speaker 6: Once a KT, once again the city disrespects South Dallas unbelievab YEP and KT and Richardson proper.
Speaker 4: What you're saying that you could have gone about your business as usual today?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I went and did some ransomarans this morning. It was puffy snow. Roads were just majestic, perfect, in great condition.
Speaker 5: No eye shit.
Speaker 8: I have seen the major ice you know warnings, and you know where's the roads's really gonna be bad? Is you know later tonight?
Speaker 5: So snow is that where there's baby oil everywhere? Yeah, there's baby oil. It's real slippery.
Speaker 8: No, the snow direct that we got the good snow that we never seemed to get here, that big fat snow that you like you could go make a snowman with, we haven't got enough of it yet.
Speaker 5: And probably I don't know.
Speaker 8: We'll see, but okay, so I'm fired up about this because usually I hate this time of year. Man, this morning nothing stopped for me. Went and got coffee at my local shop. Talked to the sweaty girls that make a coffee for me, or at La La Land. They tell you that they love you. Though it's real strange.
Speaker 5: I don't really like that. You're in the comb peeled out a little bit. It was good. You're revealing way too much. I went to the local shop.
Speaker 4: He sounds like, uh, you know he's describing, you know, Will Ferrell describing a Christmas village. You know, it's like, here's the local shop where I get my coffee. That's a good bit, by the way, that bit with the wolves taking over the town, it's good.
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 5: On Kimmel Fowlin?
Speaker 2: Is that? Is that?
Speaker 5: What that was?
Speaker 4: I think it was Cordon all right skin During KT's weird speech where we learned more about his life than we've ever learned, he said major ice and it reminds me of any time anybody uses the word general and you've got it stuck in my head now, where if it's like general whatever You're like, that's that sounds like a terrible general in the army.
Speaker 5: Major Yeah? Right?
Speaker 4: What are the other ways you say general? What are when people use words like what would some of those generals be? General Malaise? Oh yeah, General Malaise. You will lose that war if Malaise is in charge. Everyone's just kind of like I don't want to go to battle today. It's like, don't worry about it. Guys will be fine, and then they start getting lit up. You do not want general a laid charge of your of your battle. General, it's not good anything else. Dollar Okay, okay, uh now that was my That was like my moment where what did I say? Where I was remember when we're who are you talking to you right now?
Speaker 5: Okay, So Casey's he.
Speaker 4: Just had a moment just like what I did when we were making puns and then I just said a one word and you just said Elmer's and knowing it. Yes, yes, he just yes, he just said dollar. That was very much like when I said Elmer's. Okay, but he did say Major Ice. Now Major Ice is a badass.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he'll man.
Speaker 6: The whole battlefield will become just a just a sheet of Eyes and soldiers are slipping because Major Eyes was in charge.
Speaker 4: Daddy, he's a beast. Okay, so today's show is gonna be like this. It's gonna be weird, it's gonna be wonky, it's gonna be wild. We're broadcasting from our homes today. You could call it courageously or maybe you don't, or maybe you won't or shan't, but we're going to continue to broadcast. We got an action pack presentation for you. It's a great show. We'll have a special guest to join us, try to get a try to get a better idea of what is going on in California. Really really sad stuff out there and it's impacting Los Angeles, Hollywood, a lot of stuff out there. We have a friend who lives out there who's going to join us at some point later in the presentation. But coming up next, KT, where are you going to take us in the Hollywood Shuffle?
Speaker 8: I think that I found this list that I think I saw a big Facebook post of last night as well.
Speaker 5: The most anticipated TV.
Speaker 8: Shows of twenty twenty five to put on your radar next.
Speaker 4: Oh that's coming away next right here on The Benskin Show,