Speaker 1: Roy, Welcome to Sasquatch Theory. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good? And Gil, how are you doing excellent.
Speaker 1: It's an absolute pleasure to have you on the show.
Speaker 2: Roy.
Speaker 1: If you would tell me a little bit about yourself, where you're from, and all your bigfoot experiences from the very beginning, please all right.
Speaker 2: Miguel currently from around Cleveland, Texas area. Been living in East Texas now for several years. Pretty much most of my life been you know here, been in Ohio. I moved back down here and I think around nineties so, but everything started for me in around two thousand and eight, Like I said, when my mom had passed and little things was going on and I was trying to get out of the house a lot. My cousin reached out to me. We had a dear lease that we was going to in Plantersville, and he said, hey, man, I got some things going on up here that is kind of freaking me out. He said, I'm having some rocks thrown at me, some tree limbs being broke, and he said, man, I really need you to come up here. I'm freaking out. I have my son with me. I'm not sure what's going on. And I told him. I said, look, I have to work tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't get up there until after work. He said, that's fine, he's going to figure it out. He locked the sun in the truck, he got a gun, he laid up underneath the truck because he was so freaked out. A lot of the full story, I'd rather let him tell you, but cut to the story we later on as I showed up, I went up there. We was walking the pipeline because there's a pipeline that cuts through the property. And we was walking the pipeline and we found a print down in the bottom of a ravine. It was very distinctive in clay. I took pictures. You know, I have a was eleven and a half twelve, So I took pictures with my boot right next to it. It door for my foot. It was crazy. And you know, really around that time, I had some knowledge on Bigfoot, but we really didn't put everything together. It didn't hit me, I guess until later in life. You know, I have them pictures. I had those pictures on a cell phone. But then we're flip phoned because, like I said, two thousand and eight. So but then around twenty eleven, I discovered a little bit of YouTube and was dabbling and all that. And around twenty twenty I run into a buddy of mine that was doing some big foot stuff. His name was Shane Lee, and he introduced me into TAPS, which is Texas Acknowledgement of Sasquatch and Preservation. So upon that was with. The group went to a big meet in sam Houston and it was kind of different, you know, it was real close to one of the winners. It was a real hard winner that year. So although we didn't get a lot, you know, I'd learned from him talk to them. There was wasn't a lot of stuff happening that year. But later on, around twenty twenty one, we was back in sam Houston and I run into a buddy of mine that was there, Gabe Guerrero. He had run South Texas Bigfoot Investigations. And upon this big meet, we all decided we're gonna go to the Lone Star Trail and we're gonna split up on the Lone Star Trail. One half the group's gonna start at the one end, the other half will start on this end. So it's me, Gabe, my wife, my son, his girlfriend. We was all on the Lone Star Trail and we was walking towards one another trail. It's about, I don't know, maybe a mile two miles long, and we got so far in there and we just decided, hey, you know, this is gonna be a little while or whatever. We're gonna turn around and go back. And during that time, I decided I was going to hang back just a little bit. I was actually playing a bullshit card. I was thinking, man, this is this is this is crazy. I don't know, nothing's gonna happen. So I held back a little ways. And as they were walking off from me, and I'm just standing there in the dark, thinking to myself, you know, this is crazy. And I start walking back and I hear I'm thinking that's kind of crazy. And so the only way I can describe it, something come through the woods. So I decided to catch up to everybody that was walking in front of me. And as I'm walking along again, I hear that time I knew something was thrown. Happens twice you're in the woods. We were too far apart. We tried to radio the other group it was we couldn't hear them though, so far apart. So as we get towards the end of the trail, we come up to a little tea and games in front of me, and he has this thermal and he says, I'm seeing something, and we're all sitting there and we're looking. We kind of gathered around him and he's sat there, and as it comes up, we can start hearing it. And you can tell this thing is pretty big, you know, you can hear it. And as it's coming up, I just had this eerie feeling. We're all kind of nervous and scared because it's dark, and it just as it got closer and closer and closer than the nerves built up everybody around us. And that so much you hear about, you know, people's crazy encounters. I decided to say, hey, chill out, big guy, something to that manner, and it stopped, and he's sitting there recording. He's got it all on flir and he tried to send it to me, but I think I did send to you the actual video in a little I didn't get the audio. But anyways, and so as it took about right face and turned and walked away from us, and in the video it looks like there's least three he said, as probably two juveniles and a bigger one. And we went back the next day and was checking out the area and now it's tall palmeadows and there it goes down to water, so there was actually everything in the video looks kind of small, but it's downhill, so you know, there could be a big high difference there. We didn't go back and reenact anything. Never thought about anything like that, but uh, later on we decided to uh go to the pipeline which is further up in sam Houston, and my buddy Shane and Gabe, they pull up in their car and I pull up with my wife and we get out on the pipeline and uh, Shane's walking around with me, and we both walked the back car. Wife held back, Gabe held back. He didn't even have his recorder, and all of a sudden, we're hearing whoop whoop, woop, whoop whoop, and it sounded like it was singing. Now, this is my first whoops that I ever heard. And I was told my buddy is Shane. I said, Man, do you recording your recording? He said no, no, no, no, I'm not. It's like man started to hurry, hurry. But about time we started, everything ceased. So you know, that was a little kind of crazy things that we've had going on in sam Houston. Never had anything come into camp. We've had that clothes counter there on the Lone Star. Then I went with Shane Lee to Big Ticket. We have an area out in Big Ticket that it's pretty promising. We go every so often. Yeah, Shane is further away from me, you know, I'm closer, so a lot of the people in the group are further away, so I don't always get to go out. I will go out by myself, as you know. But when me and Shane was there, we had it. I watched a lot of YouTube, so I learned from an older group. I can't remember the YouTube channel name, but I seen them. They were out gifting and feeding and when they would walk away to let them know that they were there, they did a rock clack and they had an immediate response of whoops. So I decided while we was up there after finding you know, twists and all kinds of scientists up there, because Shane had told me, you know, he's had an incident there. One of his big incidents is first with his wife Anyways, so we did the rock clack with Shane and we had an immediate response on the popeline and we was both in shock and awe, it's crazy. Uh. And then again we wasn't recording, so none of it's on recording. It's just you know, it's your say. Uh. There's another time we had some rock clack responses. But then again, you know, nothing's recorded. It always seems like when you're recording, you won't hear anything. It's always real quiet. It seems like you whip out a video camera, you know, everything goes dead or they don't want to make you know, any noise. I don't know. I know you've probably had that same thing happened to you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely. What do you think the rock clacking means?
Speaker 2: Uh? For me, it's almost like I'm over here, because as soon as I did it, it was a whoop back, and you know, they had used it to tell them that the food was there, and then they answered that they was there. So to me, it's almost like, hey, I'm here. You know, Hey, I'm here. Yeah. I've had, you know, several incidences where you can hear a little rock clacking. You know, no other way to describe the sound besides something taking it and hitting it together. Not an area where there's otters, you know, because the otter will lay there and you know, break stuff on its chest or I don't really hear if raccoon's doing it. So yeah, absolutely, something with opposable hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree. You said you found twists. Are you talking about the when they break a tree and twist it correct?
Speaker 2: Yes, lots of twists an area. What do you think that signifies. Well, you hear a lot of Native American talk about how they've been trees and to mark trees certain directions, you know, I know you can follow some of it, and you know, sometimes you come upon structures. You know, you may come upon a blind you know, it's I take it as like a direction in the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with that. And what other types of structures have you found out in the forest.
Speaker 2: I think one of the biggest ones I've ever found I sent to you and I found out when we was in Oklahoma just this past year on Christmas. It's been a week in the mountains of Oklahoma. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And did you experience activity in Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, we had, it was we was there for a week and late in the week, you know, I run recorder every night. I need to go back through it. But late in the week, closer to Christmas or yeah, I think it's Crossler. Christmas, we had no visitors, and then all of a sudden, some people decided they were gonna come down. We was on the dead end of the mountain, right off one of the sides, like a big ravine fall off. Anyways, some people come pulling in and as they're pulling in, they're backing in before they ever get out. I hear a knot a loud knock, wow wow, And I look over at my wife. She looks me and on mys just get huge. I'm like, oh my god, you know did you hear that? She's like, yeah, yeah. My son's standing there and said did you hear that? He said, yeah, Dad, I heard it. I'm like, do you think that's them? You know, just out here messing around Like I don't know. I was like, you know, I need to go talk to these people and find out. So, long story short, I went and talked to him, and he looked at me kind of crazy when I asked him about Bigfoot. He was older, gentleman, and he and I said, well, did you hear any wood knocks? He said, what's that? And I kind of described it to me. He said, nah, I didn't hear nothing like that, so I know therefore what it was. I think it was something that was close by watching us, And when they pulled in, it knocked, and then it backed out, it knocked again, and then it was gone. Later that evening, as it got closer to dark, I kept hearing a lot of tapping noises like sound just down the hill from us. But if anything coming to camp, nothing ever messed with us. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what other states have you done researching?
Speaker 2: Primarily just Oklahoma Texas. I've been to Arkansas all around Bogga Creek, but never any investigations out there. Okay.
Speaker 1: And when you lived in Ohio did you experience anything or was it only when you moved it to Texas the activity unfolded throughout your life?
Speaker 2: Now it was really primarily only in Texas, although I hear about so much about Ohio. You know, I wish I had to run into it then, but I was a lot younger, so maybe it's better now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I've heard some terrifying bigfoot encounters from Texas especially East Texas and primarily on Sasquatch chronicles. I've heard some horrifying stories from my clog hunters and just people out in the forest in general. Now, have you noticed anything like that where the Sasquatch are different than in other areas they're in Texas.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say anything different because every encounter that I've had, I've I've had a scary encounter, but nothing that rattled me so bad that I was afraid to ever go back. So I don't think anything from Pahoma to Texas is about the same. I mean, I'm sure there's a different guy, different squatches, different areas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And from my conclusion for my theories and my research, I feel like they're the same all across the board, all across the world, because I hear a lot of people say they're only terrifying in Alaska and they're they're dangerous there, But from the stories I've heard here in the US, they kind of line up with the stories I've heard in Alaska, especially in Oklahoma, the Siege of Enobi and the East Texas stories, and yeah, loggers being messed with in Washington State and the Sasquatch tearing up the equipment, chasing loggers out of the out of the forest.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think if you tick them off, they're gonna let you know it. And they're more there. I think they're more dangerous and huge forests where they're not as used to just seeing people and running into them, opposed to like, yeah, opposed areas like let's say Florida in a suburb where there's forest or swamp, but still you've got development all over the place. I think those sasquatch are just they're used to just sitting there watching people and it's an everyday sort of thing for them.
Speaker 2: Correct. We are their TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, it's got to be the dumbest channel on the planet. Now, So what else have you experienced? I was going through other photos and it looks like you found several tracks.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's an area over in Cold Springs, Texas that I've went to with the wife in the past, and it's a pipeline area and it backs up. You know, it's all in the National forest. So there's a lot of national forests. Sam Houston, So we was walking down the popeline. There was maybe two three days after rain that's come when I like to go, I can find tracks. You know, I don't always put a lot into tracks casting, but it'll present a direction, you know, so or an area that they may possibly even be in. So we was out there and I think I sent you those pictures of the tracks, and we was out there for a good while. Walking around. This area makes a big loop, or you can go further down, but we just was making a loop. And we come back and it was getting closer to dark time, and for some reason, every now and in the woods, I picked up where I whistled. Now everybody says you're not really supposed to whistle, Well I did, and I do, and something whistled back to me and us so loud that it scared us because it's dark, we're out there where nobody's around, and we was on a pipeline and there was you know, just trees, and there's no camping areas where it comes from. And it whistled so loud that it kind of shook me and a wife was freaking out. We had a and he's a Belgium mountain wall and he never reacted, he never turned his head nothing, but it spooked us pretty good because it's dark, and it was just like, hey, let's let's get out of here. It wasn't recording. I only had a cell phone and that's when I took a picture of the track. But that's just you know, one area. Like I said, I've been doing this for a long time.
Speaker 1: So do you think the dog would react to the whistle? I feel like they would. Do you feel like there's something supernatural about that infra sound? Like why do you think the dog didn't react to the whistle?
Speaker 2: Well, I believe we all have an energy and that energy could be read by animals very you know, a lot more than we would ever think of. And you know, possibly he felt the fear. Possibly he just was knowing that, or it's in a you can't say it's in a whistle sound that they wouldn't hear, because as they can hear better than us. So I don't know, it is strange. It's something that I still, you know, don't understand and a lot of people don't understand it.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, like a dog whistle, we can't really hear it too well. And maybe the sasquatch no a certain whistle at a certain frequency that coyotes can't pick up and maybe the dogs can't pick up on it. I don't know, that's that's strange. I've heard of stories where these things are beating on the cabins and everybody's terrifying inside the cabin. And they say, like the dogs were asleep the whole time.
Speaker 2: They never woke up, never react. Yeah, it's like a fear instilled in them, you know. And maybe that's why they don't even react. They'd just rather lay there. Or it's like, what's that the infrasound they put out? Maybe it's like infrasound, so it causes them to be still lock up in other words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some sort of strange hum that they produce. But also I've noticed where the dogs will just take off barking and running at something unknown. I don't know what got their attention.
Speaker 2: And I've heard that too. Yeah, that's what I always worry about with my dog when I take him out like you with Yaowie. And and I don't blame you for leaving him at camp. You know what if something happens, you know, you hear about him hurting them. So, yeah, I don't want to go through. My dog is like my child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's risky leaving him at camp. But also I know if I go deep in the woods at nighttime and he sees something and he chases it, it's gonna not be so good and he could get lost at nighttime. I don't want to be looking for a dog in the middle of a huge forest at.
Speaker 2: Night, especially where you are, Miguel. You know you have other stuff out there compared to what we have in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I run into the hogs, I know he's not going to back down, and either of those hogs, so it won't end well. Correct, But yeah, it sounds like again they were watching you when they whistled, And I agree with what you said, like we're their entertainment, and I don't know I have I've always pictured it like these things are just watching us and we're just some weird TV show to them, maybe maybe like Jerry Springer or something. They're like, look at look at the humans. Look what they're doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, you know, just the same reason they would go to someone's window and look through it. You know, they're watching why, you know, do they want to talk? Do they are they want to eat you? I don't think so, but I think more or less, it's entertainment to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's why a lot of people don't see them, because they've already seen you. And I've heard a lot of researchers talk about these things. Know, when you're in the woods and a lot of hunters take the same like they park in the same spot, they take the same trails and they go They all go in the same way, even if they're not hunting the same spots. They all start from the same areas. And I think it was Cliff Berrickman I was talking about it, but he's said they've noticed people have encounters when they switch things up, like coming in from the back, and that's when someone has an experience doing something that they normally wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: And that happened to me. Correct. I believe that because you know, we all get used to doing the same repetitive things over and over and over. Why, because it's comfortable. When you go to an uncomfortable spot, Like you said, things can happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're creatures of habit and maybe the sasquatch aren't, like they always do something different.
Speaker 2: I kind of wonder that do they walk one certain trail, do they move you know, I'm sure they kind of go around everywhere they want to, you know, that's kind of you know, their their land is everywhere, so they have no boundaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that they're always switching things up, and I've noticed that with like really big bucks. I've messed up a few hunts and I just hoped myself, Man, I hope that buck comes right back out too that field. Again, they never do, and I watched the trail cameras and they never show back up, and I'm like, man, that was like a once in a lifetime shot, and I blew it.
Speaker 2: I've messed up one. Two Miguel. It sounded like to me, I think it was the buck fever, and it sounded like my heart was just gonna come out of my chest. I swear I opened my mouth and that thing looked up and was gone. Yeah. So yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And I've noticed the sasquatch. They like to hang out in areas where you see big bucks or a lot of game. So if you're in a good area for hunting, it could be a good spot for sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Correct. However, in the same Houston National Forest, there's some areas that we're in hunter's camp slot and we talked to hunters and a lot of them has said that it seems like a lot of the deer population out there has dwindled down significant. So we still hear them out there. They're still there. We still see deer. You know, We're not out there every day to see them, but I'm sure they're there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm seeing and hearing the same thing from local hunters here in this area that just nobody's seeing deer. I mean there's obviously like dose and small bucks, but as far as like the big deer herds like there used to be in the big bucks, like we're just not seeing them, or even the sign like big rubs on trees and just kind of disappeared. I wonder if there's more cryptids nowadays and more deer getting eaten well.
Speaker 2: Being in the field that I'm in, I've cleared a lot of land and that I would say, the construction is huge everywhere, is growing everywhere, and I think that has a big impact on all the infrastructure for them for us, you know, so they are moving in different areas, being pushed into different areas, just like any other wildlife. Yeah, I agree, with that as well.
Speaker 1: I think there's many factors as to white people aren't seeing deer, even the different sicknesses or illnesses that the deer are getting to so.
Speaker 2: Much more now that it's actually getting ridiculous, you know, with the with the deer. You know, you see them all the time, videos, maybe foaming out the mouth, you know, laying down, kicking around, acting kind of crazy. You know, you got ticks now that will get all over them. You know, it's just, uh, it's a very weird times in this world.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, So what else have you experienced? What else have you found in your research and your time out in the woods.
Speaker 2: Well, there's another time that I'd definitely like to talk about. Being in the oil field. I was able to cut the pipeline across Sam Houston National Forces Now started off Lake conro in one of the all the way across the forest ten miles and so when we was out there cutting, you know, we got to cut up so many two miles a day minimal. And as we're cutting through the area, we come upon Kelly's Pond. And from behind Kelly's Pond, I'd seen a lot of breaks, you know, you know, twists, just from Tracherous View, so I know that that's a really good area. I haven't done too much investigations back in there because I have so many areas. But as I was going down the pipeline a little closer in towards an area, Stubblefield area, and there's a road that cuts across there, and as we get closer to the road, there's a big wet spot. And in this wet spot, I'm just I'm driving and I'm constantly looking because just what I do. And I've seen a bunch of prints in the water and it was a semi dry puddle, and so I got out and I started looking and I was like, oh my god, I got to come back and cast some of these. It was big prints and there were small prints, and it was all around and it looked like something big had stood there. And kind of watched the kids play in the water. Now, being out in the middle of nothing, I don't see someone just pulling up off a pipeline letting their kids get out and play around in the puddle that's muddy in bare feet, you know, not this day and age. Not. I mean, I'm from the country, but not everybody does that. So I had went on and later that day, because I had got off of work, I contacted my wife. I contacted another friend of mine maybe two three people sent the pictures to him and said I got to go back and cast them. So that is one of the castings that I did send you where I found all the prints and it turned out pretty good. And anyway, so a couple of days go by and we're in Richards, Texas. Now this is that I found kind of strange and very interesting. So it is a turned into a big power line easement that was running with the pipeline. And now I hear a lot about that as being a traveled thoroughfare, so I paid a lot of attention. And as I'm going down through there, cutting in a big brushog, we come upon some white spots in the grass. We stop get out to investigate because I got guys that are in front of me on weed eaters cutting around stuff, and they come behind me and everything I missed they take care of anyways, and ended up being some pig skulls, some very big pig skulls. I didn't send you the pictures, but I have them. And what we found next to them, what it looked like they was turned inside out. The hide was pulled off, laid on the ground, and the skulls was right there next to them, and these things was pit clean. There was you know, like maybe one or two little hairs and some meat on the skull. Now, I don't know if a hunter is gonna sit there and take that kind of time and do that. Now you're gonna a hunter, it may you know, go ahead and gut it and leave everything there and then take the hog down, you know, and finish processing it. So I found it really strange. I actually have the skull here at my house with my guys running around with it on the front of the side beside buggy the whole time we was cutting the rest of the popeline.
Speaker 1: And I feel like it was like a hunting area for the sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was gonna get to, uh, definitely. So because as we come out out of that area to cross over a road, we noticed going down through there if we come upon a ranch, and at beginning of this ranch on this driveway, the guy had a big shadow figure of sasquatch. So maybe he has some you know knowledge, maybe he knows something's there. Because it is bottom lands. Big Creek run right through it, so I could see it being a very good area. It was his hunt and least also I send deer feeders out there, so very promising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've always said the sasquatch control of the hog population. I feel like they would. Those things breed like rabbits, and I here in Texas they're kind of getting out.
Speaker 2: Of control there. Correct, correct, Yes, they are. I think they can have you know, up to a dozen at a time, it's crazy. And they can mate you know, several times a year, kind of like rabbits.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would be an excellent food source for the squatch. And I've also noticed that too. All these areas that have hogs have sasquatch activity.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean who doesn't like bacon? I do every morning almost Yeah, yeah, same here.
Speaker 1: And if I was out in the woods trying to survive, I'd definitely be on my on my hit list would be whitetail hogs, turkeys, and yeah, there's plenty of that in Texas. Now, do you guys have exotic game right, things that have gotten out of like the game ranches?
Speaker 2: Do you? Correct? In the areas, I think it's more South Texas compared to where I'm at. But yes, there has been I know guys even it was raising wolves out here, like a hybrid wolf, and some storms had come in, you know, tree fell across the fence and they got out. There's reports of them, I don't know, several years ago, but haven't heard of anything lately, so I mean anything more than that exotics? She really besides the girafte that got loose down here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild. What else has happened?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, there's an area that we go to in the same Houston National Forest. I'm not going to give the name. We call it Monkey Pond, and for good reason, it's actually a West Gurmer area from what I understand, used to be one of his hot spots. I've tried to contact him to actually acknowledge that, to find out, but he hasn't accepted my request. So, but we went to this area, if we've been there several several times. I went out there with a buddy of mine, Kevin Kevin Norad, and went out there with my wife and we was out on a big group thing again and some of the guys had went to one side and meet Kevin and my wife. We went on down to another area. We were setting closer to a I say, like a little creek and there's lots of trees around it. He had a shotgun with him and which I don't always carry firearms, but just for protection. He had a little game caller, you know, one of those audio game callers, kind of like what you have. And we were sitting there and he said, well, I'm gonna go ahead and let's play the hog in distress basically like you know, hogs being killed. So we played it once or twice. Really nothing happened, and we were sitting there and I think I made a call and we decided to go ahead and play his call again. And when we did, there was a tree that come crashing down boom, and I just looked at him. We kind of looked at one another, put our backs against this big pine tree. You know. We could just sit there and just look at one another, shake our heads. We didn't really think nothing of it. But as time passed, it was like another tree fell, and later on another one, and the only thing we could think of, or me I could think of, is rotten trees in the area. And it was around us because we was making he was making them calls, and there was letting us know it was there. It was pushing down trees left and right like crazy. And why none of us really snapped what was going on, I don't know. But another part of the group, with Shane in them further off, they actually, I believe, caught a little bit of flear. They said they had a little bit of action going on. I think they called a little bit of audio that night.
Speaker 1: Also, Yeah, that sounds like classic Bigfoot activity. And they were definitely being territorial and reacting to the vocalizations that you guys played, and your mind will instantly gravitate towards Oh, that must be rotten trees, or you try to explain it in your mind, But after you experienced more than one, you know that's not a coincidence anymore, especially if there's not strong winds and it didn't just rain or freeze. I don't know, was it wendy at all when that happened.
Speaker 2: It was dead still that night. Yeah. See that says a lot, you know, along along with another tree incident that I wanted to talk about. I had a buddy mine, boyd Simms, he was I want to say suicidal put it lightly, and he decided to because he had run off. His mom had died, He got run off from his family. He was going through some things, some withdrawals. So my buddy took and had kind of left him out there where we call monkey pawn. He had talked about trying to shoot one, you know, several years ago. He was just trying to have some experiences. I don't even know if he had a gun with him then, but he had been out there this dead heat of summer. He had been out there for a week or so, and I was showing up in my ice talking to him, you know, especially after I heard what was going on, and me and the wife decided we're going to come out there one night, and I was going to cook burgers. It's dark, you know, because I'm doing it after work. So I cook some little burgers on the grill. We're all sitting there and we're talking and bull crapping, and he's looking at me and I'm looking at him and I said, did you hear that? He's like, what are you hearing? I said, it sounds really to me like a samurai chatter. But they're going off with the frogs he said, I'm hearing it. I said, I don't know, maybe we're just crazy. So we just kind of laughed off. He says, I got a recorder going on. But what I need to back up and tell you before I jumped to it is that the tree incident. So my buddy, Kevin and Becky was up there with him at the very same spot and there was a storm and through there. So my buddy had jumped in the truck with him and they're all sitting in the truck and they're facing this pond, and all of a sudden they heard a loud crash and directly behind their truck was a huge oak tree that had fell down. Massive it would come within inches of hitting the truck. It could have if the tailgate was down, it would have hit it. So they had to cut their way out. And THEYD called me about it for help, but I was I was working. But anyways, back to what was going on. We had finished cooking and we were sitting there. We heard the noiseness and so as we're hearing that, I hear a holler. Now it sounded more like a greyhound owl, a gray I want to say. Uh. Anyways, it sounded like an owl, but the owl at the end hould It's the first time ever heard it. Yeah, it was crazy. I sent you something similar from the same area. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It held like a like a canine towards the end.
Speaker 2: Yes, at first it was, and then it howled. It's crazy telling people that.
Speaker 1: But yes, the one, the one I heard, it was like a gray horned owl and they were hooting back and forth across the rivers or across the river, and it it hooted and then it barked like a rottweiler.
Speaker 2: No joke.
Speaker 1: It came from that owl, and I've never heard anything like that. I was the one thing I could think was that that had a been sasquatch. I don't know, but I don't know. It sounded like a rotweiler.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Well it let us know basically that. Well, it did a little how after that, it let us know it's there. Clearly it was breaking limbs and could hear it coming towards us. So we're in pitch pitch dark, you know, even though there was very little moonlight, it's really dark and thick out there. So I pulled my wife over behind me because she was immediately already on edge, my buddy boy standing right next to me, and it kept coming, making noise the whole way, and then as it got closer, the tree moved. Now that we were talking about a massive, massive oak tree, and this thing had been laid down for a week, and all of a sudden, the whole tree went downwards, and we all freaked out, Oh my god, you know, what the hell? And it continued doing some breaks, and we put a light over there. We couldn't see anything. Everything we was trying to see, we could not see anything. We were still on edge. And for some reason, because I guess we was just freaking out, I pulled out my car keys. My truck was parked up almost next to the tree, and I hit my alarm button and all I did was like a flash of lights and from them everything ceased. Now I kind of regret that because that was a pretty close encounter. Did we see anything, No, we heard all kinds of stuff. Do we think we know what it was? Yeah? What else can move a tree like that, you know, especially a large large oak tree, and move you know, something upwards over one thousand pounds or at least a thousand pounds easily. No human would have stepped on it and moved it and then after laying there for a week, So it was definitely terrifying, scared us. My wife would not go back to that spot. We went, didn't actually go back for at least a year, and we've been back in there since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to remember that in case things get really hairy to hit the car alarm.
Speaker 2: It kind of upsessed me now that I did it. I wish I feel like everything would have went a little longer. But I ended up telling my buddy Stephen Kitchens about it, and since that was his cousin boyd, he decided he wanted to come out there and have a little experience with us. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in Texas, there's a lot of pine trees.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, a lot of pine trees, more pines and oaks. Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's prime habitat for the Sasquatch. And it's the same way here in Missouri. Like there's a ton of oaks. But I've noticed a lot of Sasquatch activity is where there's pine thickets at and if you go a lot of mors. Yeah, like up north, they got a lot of cear trees, a lot of spruce trees, and the sasquatch love that stuff.
Speaker 2: Correct, especially the old growth, and that's primarily in this pond is in a very old growth area.
Speaker 1: M I think they like to hide in the conn for trees. They don't lose their needles when winter comes. They stay thick. And even in the daytime when you look into there, it's just it looks dark. You can't really see into it.
Speaker 2: Correct. And you know, the needles they provide a good bed. I also hear about them, you know, eating I guess off the pine cones, you know, kind of like a squirrel. I guess there's nutrients in them. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, And I feel like they love it. So if you cut down the pine thickets, you might start experiencing sasquatch activity because it might take.
Speaker 2: Them off correct. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so that big tree fell when you said if the tailgate would have been down, it would have hit the truck. Can you imagine if it did land on the truck doing.
Speaker 2: All man It shook them pretty good. They were actually rattled by the whole experience enough. I think called like, hey, we need help getting out of here, because we're on this trail by the pond, and there's one way in, one way out unless you got a really good food drive and don't mind scratchers. Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: That's a big fear of mine to drive down a forest service road, deep deep in the woods and these things push over huge trees in front of your vehicle and behind your vehicle, especially if you don't have a chainsaw. Correct trapped, Yeah, you would be trapped. You'd have to go on foot. And if that happened at nighttime, scary.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I mean, I know you go out at night, you do go by yourself sometimes, and uh, I haven't done it a whole lot. Every time it seems like I try to, something happens, work calls, you know, different things. So I'll tell you what. Definitely got to have some big balls excuse me to go out in the forest at night, especially when you know these things are out there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. I prefer to go out during the day. I mean, a lot of people say sasquatch is more active at nighttime and you're more likely to see one. I disagree. All my encounters were during the day, the middle of the day. All the people I've interviewed I'd say ninety five percent of the people I interview have a daytime sighting, so I feel like you got a better chance at seeing them during daylight hours. You can't see nothing at night, and if things go south, you're in the dark.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be during the daylight, especially when it goes south, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to see it, like correct, see details, not just I don't know, experience something in the darkness and be like, oh, I heard something big. I think it was a sasquatch. I'm not really sure which. There are those encounters on my channel where it was a full moon or a bright moon and you can see outside, and I know you've experienced it too. When the moon's out, it's like somebody's got a light bulb on outside. You can see pretty good.
Speaker 2: Correct, And you know, especially right now, whether it be in dead heat or the summer, it's hard to go out during the day because it's so hot. I'm lucky with my job, you know, I'm out in it a lot, so I kind of, you know, stay used to it. I will move around during the day, I will go out during day, but most of my signings will encounters have been at night. I've never had a signing.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, so you've had more experiences at night time, yes, okay, Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say that. For me, it's the opposite. But I don't discount people's experiences. And I mean most animals are more active at night, whether it's a deer, I mean, all wildlife, so it totally makes sense. But yeah, going out right now during the night, it's sketchy with with all the tics and snakes coming out at night. You just can't see. And I'm just like, oh man, that's what I have. To get a big tick on me somewhere and me have no idea till the next day.
Speaker 2: I've had to tick on me and had no idea to the next day. I had to pull one on my belly button, so I fully concur.
Speaker 1: Yeah before it, I mean it wouldn't bother me. Like, yeah, I've always hated ticks, but now with all these tick diseases and people going to the hospital, I'm just like really leary about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like to eat my steak. I like to eat my meat, so I would rather not get bit by tick right now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked me in the comments, do you think the lime disease alpha gal would affect the sasquatch, and can they get it? I said, probably not. I mean I feel like they're immune to it. But at the same time, dogs can get lime disease, so maybe if they're human, like, I'm sure they can get lime disease, but I feel like their immune system is much more superior than ours. Like they can eat an animal that's been rotten for like two weeks and not have an issue with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I fully believe that too. I mean, their gut just got to be you know, still compared to ours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's gotta be like different enzymes in there that fight off bacteria to where ours, like we would die if we ate something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, just like a dog. You know, a dog can eat certain foods, a dog can have dirt hair and they slavitate enough you know, it gets it all out. So it's it's probably the same thing swatch. Mm hmm. Oh yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Let's see, you're fine if you gotta, if you got a cop to, you can hit the little microphone button. I don't know if you can see it, yeah, down there where, I don't know if you can see it.
Speaker 2: No, I can't see it. Yeah, I can meet you though. Now I'm good. I have allergies, so.
Speaker 1: It's all right, doesn't bother me. Let's see what else have you experienced. It seems like most of the things you've experienced are around the sam Houston area. And what was the lake that you mentioned earlier?
Speaker 2: Well, we call it Monkey Pond. No, the other lake.
Speaker 1: It started with the sea, Oh Lake Conra, Yes, Andre, I've had people talk about that lake on my channel. The Sabine River, Conra Lake and sam Houston National Forest that seems to be really good areas for Sasquattra activity.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the Sabine River is out in what area is that called? I just hid on earlier, But anyways, it's out in another area. We do go out there from time to time, but primarily because that's further away, I go a little closer to the house. Sam Houston has never let me down, so that's where you know, it's just basically across the street from me there's National Forest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Texas is absolutely huge. They say Missouri is the size of Germany, so I can't imagine how big Texas is.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, for me to go from my house to the border takes around five hours, and that's that's close to Mexico. So you know, I can leave from here. In a couple wires, I could be in Arkansas, you know, So a couple wires, I could be up there to you. Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I've heard stories where Border Border Patrol agents have ran into the Sasquatch and apparently they got like squads down there where they eliminate cryptids. I've personally spoke to somebody who was really credible. I can't say who it is, but he said he used to work for that team, and he told me that they would when they'd run into these cryptids, that they would in the legs first, in the knee caps. He said, you can't hit them here because you got to shoot them in the legs first, the kneecaps and then one.
Speaker 2: Here are moving so fast, that's how yeah down?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you? Explained?
Speaker 1: Was they have so much muscle and cartilage in their legs that when you when you put one in there, it really slows down.
Speaker 2: I could understand that. Yes, yeah, it's crazy as it sounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for the lugs first. Yeah, Okay, what else have you experienced?
Speaker 2: Well, There was another time that we had some stuff happening. We went up to a little campsite. It's up close to Livingston area, and we were out there, a couple of us, my buddy Kevin Becky, his wife, and my wife and Chane. We were all out and it was light rains and so we was kind of hunked underneath a little canopy, a little fire going, and often a distance we heard what we call a cow bell, and it was crazy because we're in the woods. There's no cows around, so we just all kind of, you know, blewed off. Didn't think a lot of it. Later on that night, I'd walked down this little walkway to go use a restroom. As I'm out there using a restroom, they sound like something setting there. I wouldn't say it was wood on wood, but it was like tapping, almost like rock clacks. It was just tat tat, tat, tap, tat tap. It's kind of tripping me out because I'm in the dark out there, you know, all by myself hearing these things. And about the time I called them, I said, hey, y'all come over here, y'all come hear this. And they get out there and they don't hear anything. They just think I'm nuts. So it was kind of a little funny ordeal. But you know, we did hear the cow bell. Nothing happened that night, you know, but just hearing strange things around the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is strange. Did you ever find a bell out there?
Speaker 2: Never found a bell out there. We walked the area. We actually had another guy come up out of the area. They said they was chasing the deer and they was trying to find and we asked him to said, hey, was you out last night at any time? Did you, you know, have a cow bell or anything? Said no, no, You know, we talked to him about Bigfoot because I believe it's on my buddy's shirt, and he told us I'm off the wall story that was kind of crazy. Basically that, uh, he think that Bigfoot. He was riding the three fuller and you think that Bigfoot through a squirrel at him and knocked him off his fuller. So yeah, I don't I don't put too much into it. I just thought it was kind of funny, but it's a possibility. Possibility.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, when it happens to you, you'll look back at that story and be like he was telling the truth.
Speaker 2: I tell you, what if I get knocked down by a squirrel hitting me in the back, yeah, definitely gonna be.
Speaker 1: A little worried, right, Yeah, absolutely. And so what else unfolding, Well, just.
Speaker 2: Not long ago, me and wife we went back to this pond area. Took my buddy in there with us. He had been drinking a little bit, but you know, he wont day, but you take me out. I want to do this whole bigfoot thing with you. It's like, hey, come on, you know, a long time friend. And so we're walking and maybe about four or five hundred yards from this gate into the national forest, we run across a really massive X. I did put that on my YouTube channel. I know, I hadn't told anybody about it here on this just channel besides you. It's really neat. It was very intertwined, lots of stuff in it. I should have put a little bit more footage and time into it and did a little bit more investigation on it, but we decided to press on into the pond. We were there maybe two three hours, you know, doing a little call. Also the wood knocks. We heard some faint coyotes far far off in the distance. I was running recorder and it was out on the dock of this little pond, so it picks up a lot of frogs, a lot of crickets. My wife had decided to go out on this little dock. She's got this little back to a wood knocker, and this time she'd decided to do the knock since I was getting no responses. And when she did the knox, she got a response and it scared scared her pretty good. I heard the response, you know, and she come back to me and you could read it in the video. You can tell where she says, I'm ready to go now, and it just brung her back to the time before out there we had had our incident. So yeah, really about the last thing to happen. It stayed pretty quiet for the rest of the night and and we just decided to get out of there. It's probably one of the areas that I may even go back tonight. Yeah, it sounds like a good area.
Speaker 1: Now. You were on the TV show searching for Sasquatch on YouTube or on TV? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes? With Jason Kinzie.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, okay, Yeah, I've watched the show a few times and it seems pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh, Wow, Okay, I could talk a little bit about that. I do have some of the footage myself the night with Jason and the sheet Squatchers. I have that video. I have not put it out because he has not finished his end of the deal. Also, I guess he is still traveling like always, so I'm hoping that he'll put his video out here pretty soon. My buddy Shane invited me out. Was going out to the river. He says, Hey, we're going to camp up river off grid. Bring everything you can just fit in this boat, and uh, we're gonna go off grid up river. So all right, let's do it. So it's on a Friday night, that's always pretty much a weekend. He was out there, I think maybe the night before me, or maybe the same night. Anyways, so we go, we put up camp, and we decided to you know, venture up river all the way as far as we go. We were trying to come up behind a big game ranch that was there, and because we've heard stuff out in that area. And so as we're going we get out there, he said, hey, up here in this pipeline, you see that tent. We was wanting to come out on the pipeline. We wanting to check the pipeline because it's one of the incidents is where we've had whoops come from. So as we're out there, we check out the tent and we've seen that it was left. It was a really nice tint. It was like one left in a hurry. We didn't fully understand it, but there is a rancher nearby, so maybe he got run off, maybe he was using it for a hunt and blind I wouldn't see that, but no, less it was left there. So after investigating it, we decided to go on the boat and we went down river just a little bit further and we put up on the bank and as we're going in, I happened to notice on the side of me it looked like a bunch of palmettos on the ground. And as I started looking at it and investigating it, I called my buddy Shane over there and said, hey, look man, what is this? It said, this looks like a bed. He's like, no way. So as he gets investigating it, I started recording and recorded the whole deal. Basically, what it looked like is, you know, maybe a juvenile had been laying there. It was a pretty good sized spot we investigate pretty good. We decided to look for more and as we started looking around, we found some bigger ones. We've found some smaller ones. And I recorded, you know, pretty much every bit of it and put it on my YouTube. He had told me, he said, look, you know, now we got this, I'm gonna send this to Jason and I'm gonna get him to come down here and we're gonna do the whole thing and put it on video. And so that that's fine. So Jason came out and we put it all on video and hopefully, you know, that'll be coming out pretty soon for everybody to see. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And you sent me some photos of it. It definitely looks like big beds. I don't know what what would do that other than squad or humans.
Speaker 2: Something with definitely with opposing fingers, you know. I don't hear if any other animals that would set there and tear apart a palmeto bush to use it just lay on. Now. I would if I'm out out in the woods and I'm cold, I want to get myself up off the ground, Sure that's something I would do. But right next to the creek where you know people's coming down through there and little bitty boats or kayaks because it's not exactly accessible by big boats. So you know, definitely some spot that gets set their watts or even hunt because the palmettos that we were going through that were probably five five and high foot almost six foot tall. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an extraordinary fine and I'm glad you recorded. A lot of people find things like that and they don't even think of recording it or documenting it, so kudos to you for doing that.
Speaker 2: Well, there is a lot of things that I've caught and found in the past and hadn't always put on recording, and I've started trying to put a lot of that into my YouTube channel, where I'd never have before.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure, I've done the same. Is there anything else you want to share?
Speaker 2: No, not that I could think of right this second. I'm sure something will come up, you know, after we get through talking, I'm sure I'll probably say, man, I should have talked to him about this. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So what's your conclusion about the sasquatch migrating through North America? Do you think the ones in Texas are migrating maybe from like all the way up from New York through like Pennsylvania, Kentucky coming down in Texas. What are your thoughts about the.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what. If you look at the maps, you can clearly say like a I would say, like a trail or path where they all have kind of settled or been, so I wouldn't doubt it. To me, I feel like they travel, you know, like I talked about earlier pipelines, power line rideways. It's easy of access. You know, it's easy for us humans to get through there and avoid everything. I mean you have to go through some fence, some gates, but you know, I'm sure they hop right over it. I would see them traveling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I think there's homebodies and travelers. And I feel like they're very similar to the Native Americans, like they'll definitely settle in an area, but once they deplete the resources, they move somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Correct. What is that? Oklahoma? They did that investigation where they tagged one and it shows that there's basically you know, three areas that'll move. I guess the seasons fall into food. I could see that. There's times we go to sam Houston it's like totally dead. You don't hear coyotes, you don't hear anything, and other times you go back and hear it, so I feel they do move around. Yes, I mean i'd have to chase my food fills out there too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. I've noticed that in a lot of my area. Sometimes it's dead, there ain't nothing going on, not even deer coyotes, And then other times I'll go back and there's wildlife all over the place. But yeah, it goes both ways. Like if you see a lot of deer, a lot of turkeys in an area, you'll experience activity. But sometimes I've also noticed when there's no animals around, no bugs, nothing, sometimes they're they're there as well.
Speaker 2: It cracked, just like that night at the pond where we had our little encounter. Once everything started, it was dead quiet. You could hear a pin drop in that forest. It was just crazy, you know, It's just it was the eerie silence where almost your ears would hurt trying to, you know, hear he was looking for that next footstep. We couldn't hear it walking. It's just crazy. And you know, as big as this thing was, why couldn't we see it? Yeah, it was dark. Yeah, we're in the forest. We put a light out there, we still couldn't see anything. You know, inter dimensional, That's the way I feel. Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 1: And what time of year in Texas have you noticed the most activity.
Speaker 2: Well, that encounter happened in a vicious heat wave we had. I mean it was probably over one hundred degrees that year, so even in the heat, they moved just as well as wintertime. You know. My buddy boy told me about when there was a tropical storm coming and he was out at the camp area. It was raining, been raining for days, and then it was like the squatch surrounded him was hollering, making all kinds of noises, either warning him that something was going on or it is because they're being pushed out of their area. He said, it was so crazy it started driving nuts to where he walked out into the middle of the circle of the camp site was out there basically hollering and telling them to bring it on. You know, like I said, he's a little different character. Yeah, we all are in our own way.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Roy, you did an excellent job at talking about all your experiences, and I really appreciate you taking the time to do that.
Speaker 2: What do you put into this door that you're hearing closed in the middle of the woods.
Speaker 1: That is still a mystery, and we've theorized that possibly it's a portal opening and shutting. That's the only thing I can think of that I don't know if that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I want to say, that's the most logical explanation can I can find? But what's logical about that? But I do I feel like these things are using portals. But others may say they just migrate or they're really good at hiding. I do. I think they migrate and they're really good at hiding. But there's still something more to it, especially with people seeing all kinds of orbs associated with the activity, same timeframe, same place, same day. I don't know, there's definitely more to it.
Speaker 2: I would say, either portals or tunnels. You know, you hear a lot about underground tunnels. I mean, if excuse me, but if a Mexican can dig from one side of the border to the next to cross, then why couldn't there be tunnels that animals made? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I agree, I've thought about that too, Like the Sasquatch move giant, huge rocks that maybe we can't even move with machinery. If they work as a group and there's tunnels underneath those rocks in the forest, we just don't see him because we can't lift up those rocks.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like the story I remember reading here a while back about a little boy that was out, you know, by hisself, playing around and he kept seeing this little kid, and this little kid would come talk to him and they would have a little interaction, and then the kid said he had to go back home, and he went into a hole. And then eventually the little boy followed him, and you know he was He took him off in this little room where they had toys, and yet he was underground, and he said he had to hide, you know, from the big one nor his parents with him. I don't know if you've ever heard of you need to or read anything on some of that. But then later on the boy come out of there after he was fearing for whatever was going to happen because the little kid turned evil on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty wild there, And I've noticed the same here in Missouri, at least for me personally, Like I've had the most experiences. A bulk of my encounters during the hot days of the summertime but there's not very many people walking around the woods when it's hot out there on the rivers and creeks and stuff, but just nasty out in the woods. It's hard to be a researcher in the summertime. But that's when the sasquatch thrive of it. The forest is thick. There's all kinds of bugs, mushrooms, and they can just hide easily.
Speaker 2: Correct, you know, like you said, there's a lot less people in the forest when it's hot. Now when it comes wintertime, get out of my way, because I'm coming. I like the winter camp you know, I'm a bigger guy, so it's like air conditioning for me. Yeah, like my campfires, and it's it's much easier to move around the woods, not so scared of snakes, you know, things like that, the mosquitoes. When it's wintertime, mosquitoes go away. A lot of your ticks die. So yeah, it makes it a lot easier for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I'm kind of looking forward to the fall and the winter time for bigfoot research because right now it's just been in pain in the butt.
Speaker 2: Correct. I look forward to again to get this Christmas at least, maybe even October I'm probably gonna go out in the woods for a week by myself, maybe just me and the dog.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, I wish you nothing but the best. Hopefully find some really if you, hopefully if I and more good evidence in the future, because you've already found some excellent evidence, and maybe you'll lay eyes on one and then you'll be back on sasquatch theory for a part too. Maybe we'll meet up one day for an investigation.
Speaker 2: That's what I'd like to do. I think more of us YouTubers really should come together, you know. I've seen you do it already a little bit, you know, with half inch Rents group. I do like that there's smaller channels out there that could use a little bit of uplift, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I don't know what would be halfway for us. I think it'd be like Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Well, even if we didn't have to do that, I wouldn't mind going somewhere. I'm not against traveling, always have even with my job.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we'll keep in touch. We'll try to set something up. And I appreciate you for logging down your reports on sasquatch theory.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, me go well, I just kind of wanted to get some of it off my chests. You know, I don't have the experiences that other people's had, But then again, it lets me talk about it. It never hurts to talk about some of the things that's happening. A lot of people are scared, but you know, with more people coming forward, I think it helps absolutely.
Speaker 1: And where can people find your YouTube channel? What's it called.
Speaker 2: It's called Weekend Warriors.
Speaker 1: Weekend Warriors on YouTube. Check it out. All right, Roy, I appreciate you. You'd be safe out there in the woods, and if you feel like you're in danger, definitely pull out.
Speaker 2: My friend, Yes, sir, thank you.
Speaker 1: Miguel yep, thank you, and you take care of yourself all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you.