Speaker 1: M M M.
Speaker 2: S S.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah cap cap cap there have there have there have.
Speaker 1: There have there Tupper.
Speaker 3: Carrier, carrier.
Speaker 4: Success success success success success success success success success.
Speaker 2: So s.
Speaker 1: You see so S S S S S. So you see s S S S S S S second second second, second second.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Jay's analysis. I am your boomer dad. You're grounded for the next two hours. I know that was cringe, but it was supposed to because I just realized it looked like a boomer dad with these glasses. No, I'm not going to be wearing, but I did bring back my cop stash.
Speaker 5: You look good.
Speaker 2: You're arrested. You're arrested.
Speaker 5: Office. They handsome.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the audience is saying cringe right now. All right, Jamie has done research. We've not talked to Jamie a long time, but she's back on the stream. Welcome back on.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me. You bet it's been a long time. I might be a little or rusty, but we're gonna keep doing this and practice makes perfect.
Speaker 2: Last time we talked about movies, I think it was a few years ago, but can everybody here, it's okay before we start talking, as it need to be louder. Is the noise good. I'm the cop that pulled you over. Yeah, you're arrested for being a nerd violation of the nerd loss public citation. You're not talking, all right? So Jamie's with me and we're gonna be talking about her recent research on cults. We decided, I said, you've been studying cults, Let's do top ten craziest cults and we clickbait you. Because they're not in order, there will be in some kind of crazy order. I don't know. I don't know what her topics are going to be. I have a rough idea. So she's gonna be blowing my mind as we do the cult talk. Now, before we get started, I want to remind everybody that that was Amid the Ruins. People are like, who still and ironically listens to Weber with That's sow two thousand and seven to ten. Who cares? Dude? Shout out to Amid the Ruins fourteen fifty three for making three albums now of Dire Wave. I think it's pretty badass. I think the Dire Wave two was the most successful of that trilogy.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Amid the Ruins fourteen fifty three. His channel is in the description. You can subscribe to amid the Ruins forteen fifty three if you feel so inclined. And people are saying, are you chewing tobacco on the stream bank, just dip. It's just red man up. That's racist. So yes, this is my girl, Jamie. By the way, Jamie was received into the Orthodox Church.
Speaker 5: Win year and a half June June thirtieth year.
Speaker 2: And a half almost ye. So how do you like Orthodoxy? You can't live without it when people as you are formerly in the Illuminati before you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was an evil witch, wasnati witch before?
Speaker 2: No, according to the Internet, you are.
Speaker 5: When people ask me about Orthodoxy, what I say is, imagine someone just gives you a giant chest full of priceless treasures for free, and you get to spend the rest of your life unpacking this and you never get to the bottom. That's what orthodoxy is.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good analogy. I don't agree. Yeah, and I ended up actually technically being received after you because I didn't live near a church.
Speaker 5: So yes. Anyway, my Christian name is Anastasia now after the Saint Anastasia.
Speaker 2: Delivered from Yeah, but what's the occult of it? Because if we do good Matria and we get all the letters together, it means Hillary's witch covin right.
Speaker 5: It's from the Roman Anastasia and she was a martyr and her primary cause was delivering people from cults and from addictions and from devil worship.
Speaker 2: And that's why you chose that name.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, yes that's my patron, Saint Anastesia.
Speaker 2: But it's all a ruse for the illuminati. No, thank you, Franklin Chan. We will be taking super chests. We've got our longtime supporter friend, Franklin Chan already done ten bucks. Much appreciated dog.
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 2: No, Jamie is not a former goth girl. That's pretty funny though, are you a former goth girl?
Speaker 5: Now? Jamie was Baptist Christian. She was raised Baptist, homeschooled church all the time until about ten years ago. I stopped going to church, Daniel.
Speaker 2: Everybody asks, who's your patron, Daniel?
Speaker 5: Yep, right, for a long time because I was very disillusioned with Protestant Church and Christianity and the weakness of their convictions regarding the the wokeness of all this information we're going through. They weren't very receptive to anything that I was trying to enlighten them with.
Speaker 2: So I can't tell. Yeah, I can't tell when people are joking or on the chat. But yes, Jamie's my CIA handler. The haters are so dumb that you can't even tell when they're joking when they're not. Oh but some of them literally believe stuff like that. But anyway, so all right, we're going to talk about crazy cults because, as you said, your patron is help cults people come out.
Speaker 5: Of cults and addictions.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, and we're gonna do ten crazy cults.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: We had a few questions about are you gonna do OH Show? Uh, actually, I'm thinking we'll just do a whole show related to OH Show. In fact, Tristan and I we're gonna do a show, and then he got the flu or something the past couple days, so Tristan and I won't be doing our normal stream that we were gonna do, but we are gonna do a stream on OH Show in the future because it deserves its own show because there's so much of the intelligence background type stuff that goes on when it comes to OH show, So we're gonna cover that in detail, but that'll have its own show. This is ten other crazy cults other than Oh Show. This is Oh show me the Money, Oh show Me the Money show, remember show. Remember in Jeremy Gouire and Oh show is all about that bank though he had seven teeny rolls royces and his that Indian woman who's his lover, Sheila, Sheila, she goes he would have twenty by the time of the end of Dishes show. And then when they questioned Sheila, she said, duff.
Speaker 5: They said, are you gonna do your do your sex cult stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, and she said the stones from here, all right, I don't know what the ten cults are.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, these aren't my personal top ten. This is from a book that we found in Nashville. I found and the title of the book is The Most Evil Secret Societies in History by Shelley Klein. So this is a Barnes and Noble book, so it's not that in depth. It's just kind of skimming the s. But there was some old ones, some new ones, ones we've known about for a long time, and ones we've never heard of. So we'll just see what Shelley has to say about do you.
Speaker 2: People have do you have autism? In the chat, I'm not saying that. That was a section of the documentary when he had seventeen rolls Royices and then he got twenty. Some do's trying to correct me on the information. I just blocked this, dude. It's good on my nerves. Yes, I know he later got more rolls Royices. It was a section of the debate, I mean of the documentary where he said that she says that on I think she's on Oprah or Donahue, and she says he has seventeen and he would have twenty Mite Monday. Yeah, I know. If I read the chat, I get distracted.
Speaker 5: I just top ten calls that Jamie loves.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just delete that, dude. I love to ban people. I'm a chat fascist. Your share fascish measure gashoush. Anyway, So if you if I don't get the right number of rolls royces, I'm a shill.
Speaker 1: Liar.
Speaker 2: He's kind a liar.
Speaker 5: Doesn't get the right number, you're definitely a shill. So I wrote out the ten commandments of cults. Commonalities that I found reading this book and from my knowledge of other cults.
Speaker 2: He did it, and we've been watching cult documentary Top.
Speaker 5: Ten Globalism Commandments, So I wrote the top ten commandments of cults, and we'll see who falls under these, who has all ten, who has a couple of them or whatever. So the first one that you will find in a cult is the end of the world is near.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apocalypticism always, And there's are you going to read all these now or are you going to read some of them?
Speaker 5: Like, just say the ten now and then we'll get into the act.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do five cults and then for subscribers, they'll be five other cults. Yeah, by the way, Uh so I want to comment on each one of these.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the reason what the end of the world. That's a number one.
Speaker 2: So you want to hype people up into a fervor sensationalism, feeling like this is the most important time, Very similar to election propaganda. Have you noticed how election propaganda is almost apocalyptic. It's this is the most vital election year in America's history. If we don't get out there and vote, we're gonna lose. This could true, And of course nothing ever changes in terms of the big scale plans when you vote whoever in right, a very similar psychological tactic to get people involved in thinking that this is crucial. You are the generation that's gonna see the end of the world. You are the chosen, you are the elect This is the end of the world. You alone have the truth.
Speaker 5: Well, another thing that falls under this is the crisis. We're in crisis, so that would also include environmental things.
Speaker 2: Right, sure, environmentalism is a cult. Yeah, I'm sorry for my TBN preacher hair. I can't make it. Do anything else.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 6: Put your hands on the screen. Trump, Donald Trump is going to lose the mandate of Heaven.
Speaker 2: Charles what's his name, Pa Robertson, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody's got a broken goiter around letter. Put your hand on the screen and got it, will fix it. I don't send me five hundred gold to bloons.
Speaker 5: I don't think I have enough makeup on to be a TV and lady.
Speaker 2: No, but you have the body structure of Tammy Fay. Just kidding.
Speaker 5: So end of the world is near that you have.
Speaker 2: You have Tammy Fay's giant evangelical boobies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do so. Number two in the tank commandments of cults is we share everything communal, communal, there's no private property, there's no possessions, there's no.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we share everything, including wives.
Speaker 2: Good you knowing the bigger than Jesus, the big.
Speaker 5: Number three would be healthy eating, right, which a lot of well, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, hold on, so when we share things, we also share our wives. And of course you made a good point about how cult leaders are always like you know, if you come to the cult, there would be women's there.
Speaker 6: Would be me, womens's remort, but.
Speaker 2: The women's are always for the cult leader.
Speaker 5: Yes, like Mormons.
Speaker 2: In other words, you to bring me here to womens Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly. So Yet number three healthy eating. A lot of times you will find cults attached to health food stores and restaurants, like in Laurel Canyon. And who is that one that we watched that documentary.
Speaker 2: The Source Family Cult. The Source Family Cult had the first vegetarian restaurant on the Hollywood Strip and Steve McQueen and Woody Allen would go to this restaurant and it's kicked off actually the whole health obsession. If you watch the documentary on the Source Family Cult, you'll see what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, and when you say those types of diets, like very restricted diets made people more docile and easily.
Speaker 2: Influenced, absolutely, I mean, yeah, I was going to do another video on how the elite have used diet for millennia, really all the way back to Plato's uh Republic. And yeah, he's feed the slave the soy slot. And he can't his brain doesn't function well enough to realize and to reason that he's a slave. So of course, yeah, feed the slaves the slave slot.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So number four, like you said, number four commandment is there will be girls.
Speaker 2: They they would be mini Wien one. You can have your but I will have the first dips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's number five.
Speaker 2: All your girl gives me, gives me that dips gives me that.
Speaker 5: Number five is all your girls are belong to us.
Speaker 2: All your girl along to yep.
Speaker 5: So you find that in Mormonism a lot.
Speaker 2: I took your stones right here because he cuts you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I took your stones right here. Number six is get the word out.
Speaker 2: Wait, go back? What was number five?
Speaker 5: All your girls are belong to us?
Speaker 2: Is there an allure for girls because girls are attracted to cults a lot. For example, Manson had, you know, his brood of street chicks, street skanks. So what about appealing to the to the women. How do they get women in the cults a feeling of sense of family?
Speaker 5: Yes, I think no, dad, no exactly. Probably a lot of these girls have a missing patriarch.
Speaker 3: Girl, and you.
Speaker 2: Can be your father figure.
Speaker 5: And this makes me think of that one that super strict Mormon cult where the guy made a proclamation that only he could Orange Jeff's that's it, Orange jeffs. Yep, he falls into this category.
Speaker 2: Okay, but but what about the girls? So they he picks up street girls, that's what Manson did an show, and girls who.
Speaker 5: Are interested in.
Speaker 2: Eastern mysticis, yeah, like hippie festival girls. What are they called? Looks?
Speaker 5: Wooks are the ones with dreadlocks, the unwon?
Speaker 2: And what are the girls called?
Speaker 5: They're wooks? Okay, yeah, they look like wookies. So number six is get the word out. So you're always going to have a portion of your cult out on the streets trying to recruit new members with these.
Speaker 2: Gotta spread the gospel, bring bring new people in, right, But you're also in that capacity basically just doing pr and you're working for the cult leader basically just to bring more people in, more energy.
Speaker 5: It's like a Giant Pyramids game. Basically, Number seven love bombing. So any you explain love well, anybody who it feels, you know, lonely or disenfranchised or you know, disenchanted with religion or society or politics, they come into the cult and it is the priority of the members to welcome the new recruit with love bombing. And it's something that maybe a lot of people have never even experienced this type of community, and it's a very strong binding agent. And this is also part of trauma based mind control, is the love bombing, and then they take it away and that creates that scise them in the brain where you're always trying to get back to the love bombing. Stage Number eight is new identity and this is one some of these things they take from Christianity though, and they them and that's why it works, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think all religions have this history of giving you an identity in the religion. So you know, your bar mits for your baptism, your confirmation, initiation, your initiation, you get the name of a saint, right, I mean, Orthodoxy has this I'm Daniel so in a way, but I think that's really all religions in the world ultimately. So, yeah, they're borrowing from these patterns of what works. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Number nine is strict physical regimens like meditation or physical labor, building things for the compound, for the cult, for the cult leader, keeping people tired, keeping people sleep deprived, which makes them more susceptible to believing kookie things.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm monotonous. Chance, what's that stuff that I show had everybody doing? Like, Yeah, that reminds me of do that for hours.
Speaker 5: On it of like scientology too, where they'll take you, regress you.
Speaker 2: Into your trauma and the mystical order of the janitor, where you will be pleasing his maharishi if you will please clean up the entire aisle for the next three hours. Yeah, you would be very pleased.
Speaker 5: Initiated into the order of the Golden Lemming.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: And then number ten is isolation, So you have to get all your followers out in some kind of isolated place on a compound where they are not interacting with society on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: Right, good points.
Speaker 5: So we will see how many points these cults hit on our list of tank, commandments of cults, and oh we should have scientology to this too, so maybe we'll do more cult shows because okay, cults we haven't done well. The first one in this book is, of course the Illuminati, Illuminative Illuminate confirmed. They are the number one secret society that everyone has heard of by now, hopefully and maybe we will find some new things, maybe uh see things that we have already learned. But right now we're going to talk about the Bavarian Illuminati, so nobody can mention the Illuminati now with that out talking about stupid Dan Brown, who is my least favorite author of all time, and character Robert Langdon is the worst character in the history of fiction in my opinion, super retarded.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 5: So she starts out talking about Dan Brown and Angels and Demons and what I thought was interesting when I watched Angels and Demons and when they're talking about the Illuminati the end of the movie. The moral of the story is the Illuminati doesn't exist. It's just a crazy, lone nut kook who is setting up this to make it seem like there's a secret society, but it's just written because he wants to be the pope right, Dan Brown is saying, there's no such thing as the Illuminati. It's just one crazy person at a time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So the first time we ever hear the word illuminati is in the second century a d. When a prophet named montanis. Have you Montanus? You heard of him? Okay? He was of the Cult of Sybil and he converted to Christianity and he set up a group in direct opposition to the church that was already institutionalized, and then he converted this guy named Tertullian. Can you tell us a little about Montanus?
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was kind of a charismatic cult of the day. It was that day's version of charismaticism. And this is why Tratolian is just a patristic writer and not a saint in the Orthodox Church. It is because he left Orthodoxy for this purest rigorous, kind of ecstatic version of again charismaticism of the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it says converts underwent all manner of religious experience, including speaking in tongues and receiving apoccalyptic vision. So there's your first red flag of a cult. Is the end is near?
Speaker 2: Right, So they were illuminated in their mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it says what lay at the heart of Montana's teachings was the type of end of the world scenario.
Speaker 2: He also preached, heretics have always latched on to not just cults, but also heresies within the church. Heretics always latch on to end times crap.
Speaker 5: So he was all about purifying the Christian soul and deterring disciples from coveting material goods. So we share everything, right, That's that's number two. Then this second time we hear about the Illuminati in history is in sixteenth century Spain, and they call themselves the all Alumbrados. Yeah, so do you think this is connected to Kabala in any way, because that's where Kabala comes from Spain in the same time period as well. So they claimed that to be in direct communion with the Holy Spirit, and they said that all outward forms of religious adherentence, such as observance of the liturgy, was unnecessary because they were illumined and they didn't need church anymore, right right, So from there we go to seventeenth century France where you hear the group of the Illuminati traveling up there, and then finally we get to eighteenth century Bavaria, where Adam Weisop comes into the picture, who is a really funny character because he, as a young boy, was educated by Jesuit priests.
Speaker 1: And his.
Speaker 5: Job was the professor of natural and canon law at the University of Ingolstadt in seventeen seventy five, and he made all his teachers really mad because he tried to He was a social justice warrior. Basically, he was a liberal, right cosmopolitan, he rationalist. Yeah, he condemned bigotry and the superstition of priests.
Speaker 2: And he was a communist and an early communist. Did she mentioned communists?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So is that the book you have or the perfectibilis? Who wrote that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Terry? Oh okay, well she's talking about the order of perfected Bilis Baron von Nigi.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why Terry Mulauanson titled his book.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, my publisher puts out the famous, very scholarly work on the actual history of the Illuminate, confirmed by Terry Mullanson, which is perfected Belis. So this is not a conspiracy text.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 2: Rigorous, rigorous scholar text you see citing actual old French manuscripts. It's actually the history of the order. So there's no sigil magic going on with this kind of crap. This is the real order of the Illuminati.
Speaker 5: So anyway, so of course the Illuminati was established or this order, the perfectibilitis, the Bavarian.
Speaker 2: Perfect we are perfected in knowledge.
Speaker 5: Established in seventeen seventy six May first, May Day.
Speaker 2: So that's also that's why May Day is Communist day. Yeah right, well May Day is Communist Day, and that's the day of the illuminate.
Speaker 5: Seventeen seventy six was also important to American history.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 5: So then in seventeen seventy seven, Wishaup was invited to join a Freemasonry lodge and he accepted the imitation and he made the Illuminati a mixture of Islamic mysticism.
Speaker 2: Right, just sofy, Yeah, it has a whole bunch of things. Let's point something out for people. So the word illuminated, Okay, that's used in tons of religions, right, It's used in Orthodoxy. When you're baptized, you're newly illumined. The word illumined doesn't mean everybody in all the religions is part of the Illuminati. This is stupid level evangelical stuff. It's just it's a word that has a different meaning in different contexts and different religions. So yes, so that.
Speaker 5: Also Jesuit mental discipline and a little bit of Freemasonry thrown in. This is the beginning of the Illuminati. I didn't know about the Islamic Party. So then there's this story. They don't really know if it's true or not, but there was a courier who had some secret papers who was supposedly struck by a bolt of lightning and died, and then they found Adam Weisshause paper and this is where they're getting some of the information about Illuminati. Sounds kind of fantastical. What do you think.
Speaker 2: It's a famous story. I don't know if it's true or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but anyways, there is a direct link between Illuminati and Freemasonry, and they call it the Secret Society within the Secret.
Speaker 2: Society, correct inner Party, outer party.
Speaker 5: So then they set their sights on the United States. Let's see, Okay, so wisehaps goal was to obliterate moral and religious sentiment and political hierarchy.
Speaker 2: Revolutionary, yeah, egalitarian.
Speaker 5: All revolution not all, but most revolutions can be traced back to this kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Most modern revolutions correct to no modern revolutionaries.
Speaker 5: And he was all about reason.
Speaker 2: And rationalism, enlightenment des.
Speaker 5: Radical rationalism, it says, and he wanted to do away with things like property. Told you he was a communist in marriage. So all your girls and property belonged to us.
Speaker 2: All your babes are belonged to us. Get a base are belong to us. All your babe are belonged to.
Speaker 5: That's good. And then she actually says that the Illuminati is the true cause behind the French Revolution. I knew that in undergrad and everybody. A lot of the founding fathers were frightened of these illuminous washing except for Thomas Jefferson read with them right exactly. So in some of these writings they accuse whist Hap of brainwashing his devotees and seducing them so they would act out his every wish. So this is kind of a It goes on to talk about a little bit of mind control going on in this.
Speaker 2: By the way, Terry Mullanson has a section two on Marx and him being influenced by the eliminate confirment. So yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: So part of the the way this works is they would recruit prominent people so they could recruit other members. Yeah, a lot of Yeah, you see this now with pop stars in the Illuminati. Like you remember when Rihanna had that tattoo of Adam Wise app I didn't know that. Yeah, it might have been a fake tattoo for a performance, but you can look it up. Rihanna's got Adam wise Hop on her.
Speaker 2: Well, Madonna had the song Illuminati. She says it's not about magic and sorcery, it's about reason. And she has a song Illuminati and she says it's about in the Enlightenment.
Speaker 5: Right, So the Manervals are the only visible members of the Illuminati, and these are the famous people that everyone else looks up to so that they can be curious about joining the order, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And he has a supplement of known members of the Illuminati, by the way, Terry mulatson does.
Speaker 7: And it's a lot of German like Gerta types, you know, these kind of people like.
Speaker 2: Prussians, Jahob von Friederich, Vaughan Abel, Johann Michael al Schprunk, Edmund Ackermann, Joseph Martin, Baron von Franz, Christian Heinrich al bru It's a bunch of Austrian, Prussian Bavarian nobility who were and including by the way, some of the Sas Coburg Gotha types, which would connect to the British elite. So there is a connection to the British elite to the actual illuminate confirm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think this would fall under number six. Get the word out and also recruit celebrities, recruit famous people, so people that are looked up to well.
Speaker 2: Colts have known to do this for a long time. Yeah, you recruit because that gives you money and it also gives you attention and notoriety.
Speaker 5: So this is the job of the group inside the Illuminati called the insinuators, who are the principal agents for propagating the order by being invisible spies and seducing victims until they have been brainwashed to become pupil right, and it says in this way it mirrors the current day practice of the cults when recruiting new members, the gradual initiation of intended victims by group members who have been specifically trained for such a task.
Speaker 2: And this is important because of the retards on the internet who talk about the Illuminati and they don't know what they're talking about. They don't know who Saxe Coburg Goota is. They don't know about the actual history of Wanna Rodi and Giuseppe Mazzini and these figures who are actual members of these groups, and that they're governing philosophy was rationalism, deism, Enlightenment, deism, naturalism. That's the elite Illuminists. It's not black magic sorcerers. Now, there could have been people who were into black magic sorcery, like John d these kind of people, but that's not the Illuminatis. They're not connected to them. It's totally different. And just because some cult later says we're the Illuminati, it doesn't mean that they are.
Speaker 5: So another aspect of the Illuminati, the Bavarian Illuminati, is that silence and secrecy were very important, so you would find the Hypocrates.
Speaker 2: Gerta, by the way, is obviously a very famous iluminus. I mean, if you've read Gerta, it's pretty obvious.
Speaker 5: So it says each member of the Illuminati was given a new name, so that's the number eight new identity. Adam Wistop was known.
Speaker 2: As s Spartacus. Who else?
Speaker 5: Cicero Niggi was Philo ancient philosophers, and they would also have code names for different cities based on ancient places like Memphis Thins, Vienna was Rome, Austria was Egypt, and stuff like that. So some of the beliefs of the Bavarian Illuminati was that suicide was sanctioned. Also there was a case for theft and murder if they were practiced for the good of the group. So basically whatever furthered the Illuminati was good, there was it was relative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right then, just for the means for the for the group.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the ends justify the means if you're an Illuminati. So after you are a minerval, then you could become an Illuminatus miner and at this point you were to remove any trace of political and religious prejudice, and you were also required to study the Illumini secret arts such as mind control and concealing one's true feelings from others. Right, so you have to be good at lying, yeah, and manipulating people. Let's see. Then you could become a Scotch Knight and were privileged to enter a new lodge whose splendor was second to none.
Speaker 2: So you.
Speaker 5: You were initiated into this new space just kind of like in church where it's very ornate. And so having passed these, then you were illuminated into the lesser mysteries, which were revelations that required you to take on the title of priests or adopt. And you were taught that there was no religion, no government on earth which answered to the needs of mankind. So basically all other systems have failed, and this is the true light, right, and.
Speaker 2: That's why it's one world order, a new world order.
Speaker 5: And then also, I never heard of this before. It was kind of weird. It says in this role, the and issue was taught there was no religion, no government, and the societies, this society was the only one privileged enough to know the quote secret of Jesus. Have you ever heard of that before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hippie Jesus. The secret secret is Jesus was just a hippie communists.
Speaker 5: Here it says, the secret of Jesus was revealed to be the reinstatement of mankind to his original liberty and equality.
Speaker 2: What does that mean that in the garden everybody's are in the original evolved state. Everybody's equal. Oh nobody was a king. Oh, we're all just dudes and dude debts, Okay, we're all one man se, right.
Speaker 5: So after this you could become a regent, which was a position that required you to be led to your lodge dressed as a slave, tied with chains, and this was meant to represent the miserable position of mankind's bowed.
Speaker 2: So the patriarchy. Down with the patriarchy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it says the regent was to be led to whose lodge dress as a slave, tiew with chains, meant to represent the miserable position of mankind and bowed down by society and government. So you are a slave to all of these things.
Speaker 2: So they're libertarian, yeah, but they're also communists.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's why from the time of the Revolutions and the Enlightenment you get both the libertarian wing property of free markets, and you get the communist wing the Jacobins, the Jacobins and the Grondin's, and they're both two wings of the same revolutionary the Thane revolutionary bird.
Speaker 6: That's to wings.
Speaker 2: Let's be revolutionaries.
Speaker 5: So here's an interesting thing I found in Wisehau's private letters. He wrote this paragraph and it says, it is very proper to make your inferiors believe without telling them the real state of the case, that all other secret societies, particularly that of Freemasonry, are secretly directed by us or else it is really the fact in some states that potent monarchs are governed by our order. When anything remarkable or important comes to pass, hint that it originated with our order. Should any person, by his merit acquire a great reputation, let it be generally understood that he is one of us. So it doesn't necessarily have to be true, right, that the Illuminati did this, but they want everyone to think that they're so powerful that they did it's the true. Yeah, So this Bavarian Illuminati eventually died out.
Speaker 2: Somebody says in the chat there, and we will do Supertester in a bit. Somebody says, this sounds like anarchosocialism. It is, and that's why. Again, from this well spring comes both libertarianism, the revolutionary tradition of Adam Smith and Ricardo, and that branch or the Girondins and the Jacobins, the total libertarian illuminous communists of the French Revolution.
Speaker 5: So here she's saying that some people say that Skull and Bones is a continuation of this. The Builderberg group.
Speaker 2: Actually indirectly. They are not necessarily a direct lineage.
Speaker 5: No, but this is kind of like, well, the next chapter we're going to get in is our gentem astrom Alsha Crole, who actually does say that the OTO is the continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.
Speaker 2: He says that, he says that he's not aluminist, alignment.
Speaker 5: Rationalist, but Adam Wisap is one of the saints in the OTO, So anyway, that is Bavarian Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good introduction. Again, if you want to read more on that, the best book is Perfectibilist by Terry Mullaanson, so that one's super scholarly. It's a classic, sort of the the authoritative book in that subject. Gunner, all right, tell us about.
Speaker 5: The aa Argenta masterum orgies in Sicily is what this chapter is. And this is our your boy.
Speaker 2: Alist who I don't know how your butt buddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, very disturbed kind of person. He was from a relatively wealthy family and he did not believe in equality.
Speaker 2: Right, the slaves will shall serve, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: That's part of his dictum is that there is a big chasm between wealthy and servants and your will is the most important thing. And if you can use people to get to the top, then that's what you need to get.
Speaker 2: Who cares? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So he led a very comfortable Victorian childhood. He was part of His parents were Quakers, part of the Plymouth Brethren. And is that where we get the ideas of rapture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dispensationalism is from John Nelson Darby Plymouth Brethren, and that's who gave us then the Scofield Sully Bible, and that's all scam correct. So here we see a lot of cult leaders, by the way, come out of ridiculous evangelicalism.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I was going to say. Is that pushes them to.
Speaker 2: Their puritanical weirdness and then they go to the upsick strings. Yeah.
Speaker 5: He said he was here to go out of his way to perform any act which might serve as a magical affirmation to his revolt against Christianity, and he ruveled in his role as the beast. So when he was twenty three, he joined the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which was a already established magical group that was kind of took Kabbala alchemy, taro astrology, divination, numerology, Masonic symbolism, ritual magic, and rolled them all into a giant taketo of gross stuff.
Speaker 2: A butt taketo. Yeah, tito butt butt. Because people are asking the chat why they cuts the cults always obsessed with butt stuff. I think that cults are obsessed just from a practical standpoint with based desires, because just like in society as a whole, if you want to control masses of people, you control them through their base or desires, the easiest way to control people. So that's why a cult it's going to tap into what are the what are the two most basic drives food biologically speaking, food, uh, sex and emotional desire. Hence the cult wants to appeal to, Oh, we'll give you a family, We'll give you access to the bay is, will give you you know whatever.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard that theory that there's certain nerve endings that are hit during anal sex.
Speaker 2: That you can't talk about them.
Speaker 5: What you call it?
Speaker 2: Think of creative think like kJ does of creative workarounds.
Speaker 5: Yes, the peep in the poop, The peep in the poop is a very traumatic thing for your body to undergo, and it's a part of the traumatize, traumatize you into dissociations. Yeah, so Crowley didn't last very long in the Golden Dawn. He had a bunch of fights with his fellow magicians and magical battles. He lasted, you know, not even two years before he was kicked out of that Golden Dawn. But here's a funny thing. No, it's not there yet. Oh yeah. Crowley tended to pursue his own studies and fulfill his wish to learn how to render hisself invisible. He thought he could actually use magic to be invisible.
Speaker 2: Mystery Man Ken Kel. When Kel, I forget his name, But in Mystery Man, he says, I'm invisible when you're not looking at me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't see me.
Speaker 2: If you look at me, I lose my power. But when you're not looking, I'm invisible. Dog.
Speaker 5: He says, I reached a point where my physical reflection in a mirror became faint and flickering. It gave very much the effect of the interrupted image of this cinematograph in its early days. What a fruitcake do you think? So then he meets his first wife, ros Kelly, and they go to Egypt and he is trying to summon up his holy guardian angel. And when they're on their honeymoon in Egypt, he's trying to do some magic group rituals to summon up some sylphs for his girl, and she goes into a trance and she starts dictating this book of the Law. And what's interesting about do without Wilt is in the very last chapter of this book. We'll get to in the second part about hell Fire Club, their motto was also do without will ye robe, so do what that will should be the whole of law, love, the law, love and her will. And the third, every man and woman is a star. And this made me think of like YouTube and everyone trying to.
Speaker 2: To be me.
Speaker 5: Everyone can be a star on.
Speaker 2: The internet, right, Yes, you're fifty minutes of fame, like al Pacino, as the Devil says, and Devil's Advocate.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So then he has a daughter who he named newt Ma a half for Haikat Sappho Jezebel Lilith. Is that a mouthful or what?
Speaker 2: That poor kid was doomed from the stars she.
Speaker 5: Was, he says. Jezebel held a favorite a place, says my favorite character in scripture in Lilith holds undisputed possession of my affections in the realm of demons, so he uh named his daughter after a bunch of demons. Great. Then he goes on to a climbing expedition to Mount can cheng Junga in the Himalayas, and the climb was to prove fatal for several members of the team. But unprotured by these desks, Curly continued his travels through India.
Speaker 2: And then the girl and into mountain climbing to get hired to the gods.
Speaker 5: Oh is that right?
Speaker 2: The high places? Yeah, the Bible.
Speaker 5: So what's sad about this is that the little girl with all the names got typhoid when they were in India and she died as a little baby. So then he goes on. He says, screw you, golden down, I'm gonna make AA. And here's another instance of your candidate being robed and blindfolded and led into a consecrated temple. She was a motto, just as Curley chose perd your abbo and his initiation. So let's see more about the AA.
Speaker 2: So he utilized a lot of the Eastern Oh, he mixed Western hermeticism with Eastern esoterism in Tantra created his own thing.
Speaker 5: Here's a quote he had in his book, The World's Tragedy said. It included a defense of sodomy in the context that there seems no better way to avoid the contamination of women and the morose pleasures of solitary vice. The preface also contains a reference to the seduction of young boys. So all these people say, love man, love is law, Like we're not hurting anybody. Yeah, yeah, So then he meets this kid, Victor Neuberg, who was the one with him when he was traveling around writing the other book. I can't remember the name of it, can you. But what he did to this kid was really sad like. So Crowley wanted to be Crowley was bisexual. He wanted to be with Victor Newburgh, and Newburgh was a virgin, and so Curley came up with this plan where he wanted to be Newburgh sexual masters. So he got him to propose to this girl. And then Crowley got the girl, or Curly got Newburgh to go see a prostitute to prepare for marriage. And then Crowley told the girl what Newburgh did. The girl broke up with him, and Newburg was crushed. And then Crowley seduced the girl and had Newburgh come over and find them. So Newburgh was totally like messed up about this and became like Crawley sexally after that. M hm, So I said. Newbergh took a vow of holy obedience to Crole after this, and they began a sexual relationship. Newburgh at times found Croley's message unnecessarily vicious, and he this is how he treated women as well, branding them.
Speaker 2: Now we've seen that in other recent cults.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nexium. Yeah, let's see, his first wife Rose ended up alcoholic in asylum, so did Newburgh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're basically and he ended up a poor drug addict.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So then he goes on to make the OTO and they have their abbey of Thelema and founding the new Aon and said the abbey's nickname was the Horseul, which was a version of whores cell. Okay, what do I say?
Speaker 2: Just be creative. YouTube is highly sensitive now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what's interesting about this is that when the people got away from Crowley, they recovered.
Speaker 2: So well he was a vampiric command so yeah, yeah, can we talk about I don't know. Is it exceedingly gross?
Speaker 5: Kind of can't talk about it?
Speaker 2: Well, let's save that for the subscription part. Oh okay, and we'll talk a little bit about the really gross stuff, not on YouTube but on audio.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll save the rest of the gross alsha prole stuff. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna talk about do we wanna.
Speaker 2: What's next? Pick another one, We'll do one more. We'll get another weird one.
Speaker 5: See mooty.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we can do this really gross? Well, can you talk around them?
Speaker 5: Child? Okay?
Speaker 2: Say the young were offered?
Speaker 5: Okay, so the Mooti is an African cult.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know about this one, so this yeah, I didn't either.
Speaker 5: So they basically do child offerings so that they can have an advancement as a culture in the way that they say that Jesus was sacrificed for the good of the community. That's their theory.
Speaker 2: So because Jesus was di either way, he did, we just need to repeat that with the youth youths offering of youths. Okay, bad theology. But Christ is final sacrifice.
Speaker 5: No more needed, so maybe we should skip this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the next one. We'll do that one for for the n seventeen audience.
Speaker 5: How about the tongue.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know a whole lot about the tongue.
Speaker 5: The big trouble in little China.
Speaker 2: I do know about big trouble China. Yeah, so the tongue, barampama, barampam? What's what's up? Six foot guys? Got you up against the wall, bangs the top of your favorite head against the wall and says have you paid your dues? Yep, checks in the mail.
Speaker 5: So the Tongs and the triads came out of China when a Mencheerian ruler came down and conquered China, and they established the Qing dynasty, which the rest of China did not appreciate. So the people who were loyal to the Ming dynasty made secret societies called the Hung and then secret codes in clandestine rituals were adopted in order that that society could operate without detection. All members were required to learn the martial arts.
Speaker 2: Interesting, so William Hung yes, the YouTube winner yeah or Americanata winner was the leader of the Tongs for many years.
Speaker 5: So the Qings ruled for a long long time time until nineteen eleven, and then they had the newly reformed Republic of China under a former military general by the name Juan Chikai who was not a very good political leader, and the people looked elsewhere for guidance and turned to the secret societies, who flourished. So then they start to immigrate to America. And this is where Chinatowns come from, sprang up all the way down East coast and West coast of USA. So the different Chinatowns served to facilitate the establishment and growth of the Chinese secret societies. The Tongs and the triads didn't, so I figured that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean that's kind of how it is China.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, well that's what we're going to get to because they're all about kidnapping girls and extortion, r and stuff like that. Okay, so this was interesting, it said. Originally the word was tang, meaning a lodge or hall, although this generally referred to the group operating within such a hall rather than the building itself, much as a Masonic lodge refers to the members of the society rather than the place in which they meet, and a church can be the congregation as much as it is building where the congregation worships, right, so the tongue is building or a congregation.
Speaker 2: So the.
Speaker 5: Immigrant Chinese people were, you know, under the rule of the tongs and the triads in the chinatowns because they did not trust the mafias the government, so they would rather have internal conflict and game warfare.
Speaker 2: The Irish mafia and Italian mafia did the same thing. Gotcha.
Speaker 5: So when they would come and said the Tongu would be the first organized group to set up all the operations there, they fashioned themselves to serve as a particular site of social unit, looking after all those who belong to their group and certain safety, protect the interest. So they would go to a restaurant and say, you pay us X money a month and we will not wreck your restaurant and send hoodlumps to ruin your business. So basically just extorting money all over the place. They were renowned for running illegal gambling, drug rings, extortion gangs, and prostitution rackets. So like the Big five of whatever.
Speaker 2: Month, vices yeah, black markets yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, And that's funny because a lot of these secret societies and cults and they promise you girls, but a lot of times the girls are prostitutes.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, or honey.
Speaker 5: Track it said, oh this is interesting. There was so many more Chinese men coming over than women. It was like ten to one. So this meant that the Chinese prostitution rings were incredibly lucrative because women were like Chinese women were worth their weight in gold basically because there.
Speaker 6: Was not a lot of them.
Speaker 5: But they would regularly kidnap their rivals women and hold them. Isn't that what all China about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's in Big Trople Little China.
Speaker 5: So then there was all these like fights breaking out.
Speaker 2: That's also in Trouble China.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this was real like in the you know, while West. You could walk into a saloon and there'd be like Chinese men with machetes killing each other, right.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the triads and they were always feuding amongst their own kind. They were uncomfortable with outside police presence, and this led to laws being enacted to stop the immigration of Chinese, so Chinese Exclusion Act of eighteen eighty two, so basically no more Chinese and even if they left, they couldn't come back. And this was extended like for a long time until nineteen forty three, and then only one hundred and five Chinese people were allowed in the United States per year because of these gangs. Interesting, yep, they were all about extortion, kidnapping.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 5: Okay, black markets, can I say people trying said black market? Black markets? Okay, Well that's pretty much all about the tongs. I mean, it's not a really right long esoteric thing.
Speaker 2: So essentially just mafia is what this is, right, Yeah, right, So let's skip that one for the part two. All right, you want to do one more? Have we done five yet? Yeah?
Speaker 5: We did five, so we can finish up with the really weird ones and for the.
Speaker 2: Second half we want the second half would be the really crazy ones. We'll try to figure out how to be creative in the way we talk about certain things so that we don't destroy the channel. But we'll read the super chats now, Franklin Chan, thank you again. Ten bucks, big supporter, Daniel Enia two dollars, nice stash and burns. Yeah, I probably won't keep it, just did it for the heck of it today to look like an eighties action cop. Thomas w two dollars. Jamie is Jay a secret thought by night? Yes? And I'm not just a secret thought. By night. I'm an open thought in the day, Paul, Albert ten Bucks. Thanks to both of you. I like this format. Thank you. Jamie was eager to get back into talking about crazy stuff, so thanks for coming back, and thank you Paul for that support. Much appreciated. James Johnson, twenty Bucks, Jaye and September Patriarch Carol met with Francis to the bag in to talk World Church. Carol brought a piece of meta carp Paul, do you think Carol was hipped to World Church or literally giving Francis the finger? Yeah, I think that it's a difficult position if you're the patriarch of Moscow to try to balance between East and West and have friendships and whatnot. It's not inherently wrong to have meetings with other dignitaries because these people represent countries. That's not acumenism. It's not a humanism. To have a Roman Catholic person come to an Orthodox church. That's not a humanism. The violation of the Canons is very specific about what acumenism where it violates, and that would be if we were to go to the services of a Roman Catholic or something like that to pray in their liturgical services would be according to the sixth seventh Council's canons of violation, So we can't do that. That's what's the wrong acumenism. Or to say, don't make converts, that's a violation of acumenism. But I don't know about handing them Metacarpol. I didn't know about that, so I couldn't say what his motivations were. But thank you for that. James Johnson much apreciate the shining diamonds he dollars. Jail you debate any YouTube leftists, I suppose, but that's never come up. Nobody's ever offered. No leftists have ever extended an invitation to debate. They probably wouldn't want to. I don't know. I wouldn't be necessarily opposed to it. I guess it would just depind who it is. Doth four five eighty five pounds. Keep up the good work. God bless you both, God bless you. Doth lost my spot Elvis Oxford five a's what do you think about? What about Peter Joseph from Zeitgeist? He thinks Jesus is a plagiarized myth and wants to start ever Logan's runs Society I mean that's obviously totally from the un Jacques Fresco plan. Obviously I would be opposed to that, And many people have debunked the sort of low IQ tier Zeigeist analysis of Jesus. But thank you for that, Elvis Oxford, appreciate your question. I don't put any stock in that stuff. It's kind of basic bitch level stuff. Not no offense to you, Lunar force five bucks. Any thoughts on or opinions on Rudolph Steiner and anthrow posophy. Would you consider it a cult? I would say so. I mean not every cult requires you to, you know, give all your money to them or totally mind control you. I mean not every cult has every one of the ten commandments of a cult. They could have five commandments of the cult and still be culty. But I would say Steiner and anthroposophy is I mean, Blovavski's theosophy is the basis for the United Nations. Would you say it's a cult. What is Rudolf Steiner anthroposophy?
Speaker 5: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: He's the student of Madame Blavaski.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, you know what Rudolf you know?
Speaker 2: Okay, basically the.
Speaker 5: Yeah and it's also branched into a lot of other different like well that's one of the branches and Nazis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josh Baker, new member, Thank you for joining, Josh, welcome. Glad to have you here. You'll look under the community tab to find the posts for part one and part two for members. Glad to have you on board the MAHOQ two a's thank you for those a's mohoke conju. Glad to see that Jamie is still around. Yes, she did not fade into non existence or non being. She still has substance and being nano nerd to ten Canadian. Hi, j and Jamie, great show based on your works. I know to avoid what the techocratic cult promotes, but how do we survive in the new world order as the future gets crazy and crazy?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 2: I think the basics of try to be self sufficient, Try to be outside of giant metropolis cities. Try to be away from smart cities in five g if you can, try to find an orthodox church, try to be as off the grid, so to speak, as possible until we can't anymore. And then I don't know. At that point, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the church is the safe space if you really want to.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but just in terms of day to day living, would you agree, Yeah, Shining Diamond two bucks, Jay, will you do a review of Team America?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that movie.
Speaker 2: I think we talked about it a long time ago on a boiler room maybe. But yeah, we should probably redo that Google account. Two bucks. Thoughts on astral projection and astral vamporism. I would say that we probably should not do astral projection. I don't I don't know what to say about astral vamporism. I think that.
Speaker 5: Falls under the category of like demonic attacks or whatever you could do to up your defenses, you know, put on your armor of God.
Speaker 2: Oh, you need to be in in the regular tend to attend you to the Orthodox Church. So that's what I would say, intend the liturgy, Admiral Squad Bore five bucks, digging the eighters, Boom eighties boomer Stash. It's a shame that you guys have to get creative and say you can't say, well, I mean yeah, it's unavoidable though, because it's the algorithm mainly, right, I mean, they can't police all of these different videos, so it's the algorithm and you have to figure out ways to speak about things without saying the terms, because the algorithm is just looking for the term. They can't algorithms can't detect nuance, hot lava, ten bucks. Off topic, It's not a huge problem, but the basic level question, why did God allow I nceees in the beginning when and then changed? It? Aren't moral supposed to be absolute and unchanged. Great question. So the answer to this is, if you read, by the way, Father seffrom Rose's big book Genesis Creed Early Man, which we'll be doing talks on soon, if you the closure that we were to Eden, things were different. If you remember in Genesis people lived a lot longer, right, so our constitution when we were booted out of Eden, me and Eve, our forefathers, it was different and not everything was exactly the same. And for us, although morals and laws are a reflection of God's holy character, there is some flexibility there, so they don't reflect the essence of God, which, by the way, this is a problem in Roman Catholicism because if the moral law eternal law in Roman Catholicism reflects the essence of God, which that's what they say it does, That's what Aquinas says and then they say that in the Old Testament God allowed polygamy to David and Solomon, and then change this. Then they believe that the moral eternal law, which is a reflection of the essence of God, can change and they believe that polygamy is a mortal sin. Well, this is ridiculous, right, So that's actually a problem for Romactholicism. It's not a problem for Orthodoxy though, because we don't believe that the moral laws or commands are reflections of the very essence of God, but they are in a sense a reflection of God's energies or his character. So in that regard, God can condescend to man to have different stages or phases of leading us back to Him. And that's really what all of history is. So at the time that Aminee were booted from Eden, there was no other option to produce offspring other than the other children that amine had, So it wasn't biologically and genetically a problem at that time. It's not until later on and as we get further and further away from Eden after Noah, right, that it becomes more and more of a problem, a moral problem. And that's why it's I mean, prior to Moses, it would be Wrongcifically, in mosaic law you have the beginning of the forbidding of like you know, to what cousin, You can't marry somebody, and this kind of stuff, because that prevents the genetic deterioration, deterioration that happens as well as it being a moral sin. So there is moral law. It is a revelation reflection of God, but it's not so tightly knit that there can't be alterations at times. And that's how by the way, God can have a standing command which is to be done for a certain time period, and then once it's fulfilled, it's no longer to be done, so there's flexibility there as well. That's why the Mosaic law can be instituted for a time period as a tutor to lead us to Christ, Paul says. And then when Christ comes, we don't need mosaic ceremonies to be performed in the way that they were previously performed. So the same principles all throughout scripture, right of God allowing or permitting or giving certain things for certain time periods. Right the conquest of the of Canaan's land, that was a standing law for a for at certain time period. Right, it's no longer necessary to conquer lends in Israel. That's not what the church is supposed to do. Well, we're supposed to do it through the Gospel, but not to gain literal lands. Right, So that's the answer. The answer is that the closer that we were to the fall in time, the constitution and makeup of man was different, as was all the world. Right, Methuselah was like nine hundred plus years old. And then as we get further and further away, things change, and so we need updates.
Speaker 3: We need.
Speaker 2: Revelations from God. Right, They're not updates that are just made up. I mean, there's a consistent pattern from Genesis until the coming of Christ. That is a holistic revelation. So it's only God who could have the authority to tell us to no longer do the most sacrifices. And that's precisely what happens in the New Testament. Christ, who gave the Law to Moses, says, now I have come, those ceremonies are fulfilled. That doesn't mean everything in the law is done away. For example, Jesus says not one job or tita will pass away so therefore, when Leviticus nineteen says love your enemies, Jesus repeats Leviticus and says you have to love your enemies. So that's still binding. Right. So in other words, Jesus and the apostles tell us what's done away or fulfilled would be a better way to say it, and what is still binding? And so even the ceremonial laws, spiritually speaking, are still binding, even those haven't been done away. So even the aspects of when you're reading through Leviticus, there's still spiritual principles there that are still binding, but the actual external observance is not, and that's what's been altered. So the spirit of the law is what matters, and that's what we're talking about here. So that's the same for the who would Adam and Eve's children have married? That's the same answer. So then once you get a lot of people, it's no longer a problem because of the genetic variation amongst the descendants. As time goes on, the genetic variation is different, and that's when you start to have to have laws against that. So the answer is that morals do and do not change. Right, We're not in a dialectic so there's a sense in which at times there are changes, and that's because sometimes there's revelation that's forever binding, and sometimes there's a revelation that's time bound, or a stand in command that's fulfilled. Mahook, five bucks, what do you think of Big Lenny in the I don't know who Big Lenny is. I don't know who the Delray Misfits are, and I don't know who our boy Wes Watson is. So I'm sorry, mohook that I can't give you more. I don't know who that is, but I thank you for that. Of those five a's, Countess Gen ten bucks, thank you, Countess Gin. We are forever indebted to our illuminati, Countess, Countess Gin, because all of the illuminate were like Baron von Niggie and countesses counts. Do they have women in the ILLUMINAI? Is it all men?
Speaker 5: Good question?
Speaker 2: Probably all men? I don't know. Off top my head, I don't recall it. Raffling steaks five bucks, Jada doesn't make more sense to do these types of videos on bit shoots, so you don't have the censor as much. Well, the problem is that when you do, when I post the videos, on bit Shoot they get the thirty views.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have a bit shoot channel, but you know how hard it is to get people to go it's they won't do it, So I mean, I might as well just keep doing it until you can't. And you guys are smart, you can figure out what I'm talking about. Plus it makes me get creative to figure out ways to come up with new terms. Straw Hat Bear five bucks, much love meant how did you two meet? We met through podcasting and interviews, but thank you for asking, straw hat hair a boo boo fifty knocks. Rudolph Seiner is a sort of big thing in Norway. Didn't know that a lot of private schools are built on his ideas. Yeah, I know that the Steiner influence is involved in a lot of those weird private schools, and that's ultimately connected, I think to the un I have read on that in the past. But thank you for those fifty knocks, straw hat Bear five bucks. Can you air? Can you air? Can you air on? Can you on air? Tell I think that can I talk on air about why doctor Taylor Marshall's afraid to debate? I mean, he would just say that you know, he thinks I'm just annoying or something. But we used to argue on comments on blogs ten years ago, and he at that time was not familiar with the US since energy debate and argument. He was studying for his masters or PhD at the time, I don't remember, and so he and I would have exchanges, and the significant discussion that we had was over John Damascus's expedition of the Orthodox Faith. And all Taylor Marshall did was go and pick out the section where he says that God's energy is won, and now he thought was the final reputation, as if the whole other rest of the book isn't about God's energy is also being multiple. So he's actually kind of either dishonest or just lazy and didn't read the book. So he knows he would lose that debate. That's why he won't debate me, and that's why he blocked me. So yeah, I mean that, what do you expect. He has a lot to lose to lose the debate to me. So now he's caught in this sort of circle despiraling thing of how to remain a Catholic when the entire papacy is collapsing in on itself. So yeah, that's what you get when you want to be hard headed like that. That's all Romancantholicism is just vanity and intellectual philosophizing and basically lawyering and explaining things away. So that's what the whole religion is based on anyway, all right, So that is the first half of the cult talk. By the way, there's a standing offer Taylor Marshall wants a debate. I'd be glad to debate him, but he won't do it. And we know why. These people who, by the way, they're not that much bigger names. You know, we have almost half or more than half of the audience that they have. And if we count my website, there's thirty thousand plus followers at my website. I mean, we're not too far from these people. So yeah, I mean we know why they don't want to debate because they would lose. It's not too hard to figure out. I mean, have already debated pH D. Thomas. They were lost in the debate. Taylor Marshall's not going to fare any better than doctor Feinberger whatever his name was. Jamie, tell us about your book, which you can still get signed copies of Jason Aalysis. There's still some copies left. Just real briefly, what's it's about.
Speaker 5: This is Weird Stuff Part two point five, Hollywood Mind Control, and this is all about we go into the lives of the pop stars, mostly under monarch programming. We got Beyonce, we got Katie Perry, we got Britney Spears, we got Miley.
Speaker 2: But you also talk about like cults. There's a lot of cult stuff in Hollywood is Babylon.
Speaker 5: Michael Jackson, yeah, Madonna he he.
Speaker 2: El he.
Speaker 5: Yep. So if you want jack the deep and personal information about the lives of your favorite pop stars, it's in Hollywood Mine Control. And then there's also Weird Stuff Part one and two.
Speaker 2: I don't have this song copies of all these, so I have a couple of copies, but you can get those other two if you just search online, right yep. So if you want to subscribe to Jay's Analysis, there is the link to Jay's Analysis for the purchase membership at my website that that's immediate access to the archives. But you can also join directly now on YouTube if you want to. John Gorras word is our I took it in the neck. As far as YouTube goes, what has took it in the neck? Mean pagans keep it stash fore gone? Thank you for gone for that? Keep it stash? What does tech took it in the neck?
Speaker 3: Mean?
Speaker 2: John put that in the chat since you gave it super chat.
Speaker 1: And I want to.
Speaker 2: I don't know what take it took it in the next means you mean they got booted or something? Can't wait to read Jamie's book. Yeah, you guys will like it. You think the girls will like your book?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Definitely? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like girls right, they seem to enjoy your style. Yeh oh they got booted? Well, pray for us that we will stay around. Definitely want to. I did have some difficulties this week with YouTube on my channel. I think we've got it resolved though, no strikes or anything in terms of streaming or anything like that. But if you want to hear the other five crazy cults, stick around for Cult Madness Top ten Crazy Cults to hear the five craziest, even crazier than the five that you heard. We'll probably have that up tomorrow night. And by the way, you can also get as a Turk Hollywood Wanted too at Day's Analysis signed copies there the same place that you subscribe to the website. I'll be on with kJ again pretty soon. I'm not sure what day we'll be talking about similar crazy topics. We will have boiler Room tonight in two and a half hours, nine o'clock. Boiler Rooms up, y'all come hang out with Tristan me Heshra Spoor stick around from boiler Room again. Remember boiler Room at nine? What else I forgetting either, I'll be there, Jammie will be there, and oh, the next movie stream will be Exorcism Possession movies. We'll do Exorcists one, two, three, and some other weird ones. And I will also have the part two of the Alien stream. I haven't forgotten it. I do have to do the rest of the Alien stream, so that will be up soon this week as well. This is Spooktober around Jason Analysis, so we're doing scary movies. So the Alien stream and the Possession Exorcism movies will be up on the queue. But God bless you guys. Have a good night, and thank you for all your generous support.