Speaker 1: It is a nightcab bat for U.
Speaker 2: See basketball on seven hundred WLW. And yes, it's finally time. I ran out of time last night. Finally time to talk to our friend the wild Man, the sports commando of the original one, The Billboard Sitter and all of that, and also the book The wild Man. And he told me when I ran out of time last night, he said, Man, I got four hot takes for you. I've been thinking about this all weekend. It's a wild Man. You have the floor. I'm not even going to direct you. Tell me what you're thinking about.
Speaker 3: Well, number one, you might not have seen this, but I remember a guy by the name of Andy Dalton that played for the Bengals. Yeah, well, he signed a two year extension with the Carolina Panthers eight million dollars, six of it guaranteed to be the backup for Bryce Young Andy Dalton at fourteen seasons.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the SGQ? I love this story.
Speaker 3: Thirty nine dollars and five hundred yards, two hundred and fifty three touchdowns, one hundred and fifty and picks. I mean, he's not gonna be a Hall of Famer, but he has had one hell of a career. He had one hell of a Bengal career and you could I could be more happy for a guy, you know, to.
Speaker 1: Stand on the stand on the sidelines and garry clipboard as a backup quarterback. It's a great story.
Speaker 2: It is all about wins and losses ultimately, and he had some wins. He had his uh uh, well maybe his share of wins for the talent that he had. But I have a friend who used to call him the statman because, yeah, the stats look great, but what about the results. The red rifle wasn't big on results. He's coming and played well from time to time. And like you said, you cannot deny thirty nine thousand passing yards plus in fourteen seasons, all those touchdowns, but you know you assault him away with the picks too. Not always the most reliable passer, Andy Dalton.
Speaker 4: But it's nice.
Speaker 2: It's nice that he's getting the cushy retirement gig, you know, two years and six million guaranteed for holding a clipboard.
Speaker 4: You're right, that's good day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and bright and Bryce Young speaks highly of Dalton, is saying that they're on the same page, that he's really been a lot of help and I'll tell you this, as I said here today, the Bengals Ring of Honor, Andy Dalton will be on that Bengals Ring of Honor.
Speaker 1: You can book it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, we'll get a hold of the front office as soon as we get off the phone.
Speaker 4: Wild Man.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that will that will happen someday.
Speaker 3: Of course, you heard about Sheldon Rankins getting released saving the Bengals ten million dollars.
Speaker 1: So now they've got that money to play.
Speaker 3: With to keep Trey Henderson or the Ukseki, the.
Speaker 1: Tight end, the Koseki.
Speaker 3: Well, they're gonna they're gonna franchise tag t Higgins, which is you know, I don't know who could complain about this because he gets franchise tagged twenty six million.
Speaker 1: Oh we're still gonna work it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty six million to be franchise tag and they're gonna sign him.
Speaker 1: They're gonna work it out. Everybody just relaxed. They're gonna work it out. You remember, might be one guy they lose, but they're gonna work it out.
Speaker 4: Wild Man.
Speaker 2: You remember the old show, the game show Deal or No Deal with Howary Mandel and you know, yeah, the boss would call down and make an offer, you know, as they were eliminating boxes. How about if your offer was twenty six million to play for one season, I think I would have to say deal, deal me, in no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: I'd hit that. I'd hit that button really quick, and it's right.
Speaker 2: And it's not like it's not like we're gonna miss Sheldon Rankins.
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean, and then obviously there was something more. They just didn't want to reveal what was wrong with the poor guy. And that's just they just didn't work out. And that happens. You know, the Bengals aren't the only team that took flyers on pre agents that didn't work out. How about the New York Yankees res sinding their longtime tradition of no beards and no mustaches.
Speaker 1: That rule is gone. The Yankees can now.
Speaker 3: Wear a beard. They now can wear a mustache as long as it's neatly trimmed. And I think that was a long time coming. I know Holsteinbrenner talked to some of the old guys, talks on the new guys. They're now in the twenty first century, the.
Speaker 1: New York Yankees. But do not, ever, do not every Yankees put your name on the back of the jerseys. Don't ever do that?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you are a you're a stickler for tradition, no doubt about it. That always seemed like a pretty archaic rule. What kind of rules did Marge Shot have for players appearance?
Speaker 4: Do you remember?
Speaker 3: Well, there was no mustaches until Greg Vaughan raised, hell, I mean ever gonna originally have Raleigh Fingers was going to pitch for the Reds and she said, you'll have to shave your mustache. And he said, you shave your result shave mind? Have we never got Raleigh Fingers? No, who was still able to pitch?
Speaker 2: Well, you know that would have been one heck of an addition to the Reds rotation or bullpen. Have Raleigh Fingers back there? Oh yeah, I love that mustache. That's the thing is that is absolutely a work of art when somebody does that kind of mustache wax work on their get u.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, and he still I saw him at spring training a couple of years ago out in good Year, and he's still got the ham of bar musk.
Speaker 1: They got a picture of taking.
Speaker 4: Him with him.
Speaker 2: In fact, are there any souvenirs you want? Moe egger to bring you from Goodyear. He's heading there this weekend. I just talked to him and I didn't know if there was anything Before he gets out of town. The wild Man would like to see Mo bring back to Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: I've got plenty of souvenirs, so may move on real quick. Alex Rodriguez, did you see this? The half court shot at Buckmill University? So it was ten thousand dollars for a student, nothing but net that place what nuts?
Speaker 5: The place went nuts.
Speaker 2: I would rather have the student do it than a celebrity, a professional athlete. But it's still great. It's cool anytime somebody can hit a half quarter. You know, I hit a three quarter a three quarter court shot when I was in the eighth grade. And let me tell you how this happened, wild Man. We're in We're in ge We're in pe class rather in jim one day and where we went to school, the middle school we went to. The girls were on one end of the gym and the guys were on the other. And so we're playing a pickup game half court on our end of the gym, playing basketball, and one of the girls' basketball gets away from them crosses center court and it interrupts me. It almost trips me to the ground while I'm trying to shoot a layup and win this game, and the ball is right there.
Speaker 4: At my feet.
Speaker 2: After I almost tripped and bit it went face down on the court, and I just picked that ball up and I didn't even look and I just tossed it to the other end and discussed and nothing. But net I have hit a quarter. I've hit a couple of half court shots too. But I think in those situations with all the cameras and the lights and all the crowd there, that adds to the difficulty. I would think in anything like a half court sha, do you.
Speaker 3: Have any witnesses, the witnesses that can you know, did they can back you up?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, is this something you up where you were a sleeping No?
Speaker 4: No, no.
Speaker 2: And I've lost touch with all of my schoolmates from them because it was down in Hendersonville, Tennessee, where I was going to where we lived at the time. So no, I probably could get a hold of Tommy gwill or another kid that I played basket, maybe Mark Webby. If those names don't ring a bell, don't be surprised, because I'm really surprised. I remember their names, but they were all there in this gym class. And like I said, as soon as I'm going up, I feel this ball hit my leg and I come down almost on the ball. Yeah, that's not good. And it so it nerved me. It's so just made me so angry that I just picked up the ball that it almost tripped me and just threw it three quarters. It was more than three quid. It was before the free throw line on our end, and it just right down to the other in just a baseball throw. Yeah, wow, obviously, yes, and every but though every everyone cheered wildly.
Speaker 1: Of course, well I'm sure they did.
Speaker 3: And then at buck No University, I mean I know, uh uh arok ran over to the guy and then had a big celebration on the side of the court. But ten thousand dollars my last my last take here. Yeah, Sunday, Sunday afternoon, forty years to the day that Bob Knight grabbed a chair and sew it across the floor. Yeah, Assembly Hall in Bloomington. What happens They bring out that same chair and Mike Woodson, the coach of Indiana, sat in that chair, and what happens Indiana beats Purdue.
Speaker 1: On that day.
Speaker 2: Now, how do they know? How do they know it was the same chair? Wild Man?
Speaker 3: Well, a couple of a couple of guys verified that it was because when it was he the first time somebody grabbed it. But needless to say, that was a It was a cool moment. And Mike Woodson is sitting in the chair because he's going to be out since the season and that as coach of Indiana. There's rumors that Mick Crotin could end up there. But forty years to the day against Purdue, I remember throwing that chair across Yeah, I remember the video.
Speaker 2: I'm pulling it up on my phone right now as we're talking about. Yeah, it's a great moment.
Speaker 1: They brought that.
Speaker 3: I brought the chair out and Mike Woodson set in that chair the whole game.
Speaker 1: What is wrong? Am I gonna do it one time?
Speaker 4: What is wrong with that program?
Speaker 2: Ever since Bobby Knight left, They've had a couple of forays into the tournament and stuff, but it's just been moribund. It's been like like what has happened with you see since Bob Huggins.
Speaker 3: Left, Yeah, robing door and then going nowhere, I know. I mean they brought in Tom Crane was supposed to be the answer, and he.
Speaker 1: Didn't do any He got run out of down on a rail.
Speaker 2: Do you think the general do you think the General put a curse on him when he was run out of Indiana?
Speaker 3: I don't think the General believed in curses. I think he was the guy getting the best out of their ability.
Speaker 4: All right, wild man, good to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Or maybe maybe INDI other players have gone woke since Bob Knight, since Bob Knight left too.
Speaker 2: You know, he wouldn't have staned. He wouldn't have stood for that nonsense at all.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, the General, no way, the General.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't have stood for tampons in in the men's locker room. But if he had a kid who wasn't living up to their potential, he might have stuffed tampons in their locker There's no question about that. Love.
Speaker 3: I got a quick story guy. When they went undefeated in seventy six, I was given in Tarahoa, Indiana. Yeah, and me and my buddy went down to Bloomington to be there that night for the celebration, because we know they were going to beat Michigan.
Speaker 1: Well, the sports bar.
Speaker 3: There weren't many of them back in the day, but we knew there was one, and we go there and the game just got started. So we had to kind of stand in the back to watch the game. But as it turned out, the TV went on the fritz. Everybody left the bar. I told my buddy, no, no, let's not let's wait a minute. They'll come back on. Sure enough, the TV came back on. We were right up front. We watched Indiana destroy Michigan. And I'm going to tell you you think the red celebration was big and seventy six on Mountain Square. Man, in Bloomington, the beer was flowing for free. I don't know how I got home and how I made it to work.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it was. It was unbelievable on the streets of Bloomington.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you're still alive, wild Man. I'm glad you are still today.
Speaker 1: The only undefeated team in basketball history.
Speaker 4: Based no doubt. Yeah, child, brother, I'll talk to you next week, all right.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you next week on time this time, all right.
Speaker 4: All right, see you later.
Speaker 2: Well, you never know where this road will lead us, especially when the person on the other end of the line is certifiable. I think I'm not a doctor. I've not examined him, but there were times that he makes me really, really wonder why he is not under a physician's care. Of course, I'm speaking of the one, the only fur Ball, Andy Furman, who was joining us. Now, how nuts are you feeling today?
Speaker 4: Andy?
Speaker 6: Feeling today?
Speaker 4: How nuts?
Speaker 2: How nuts are you feeling today? We weren't talking about.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't understand you introduced people every single day on your show in a nice manner. With me, you go off on a tangent and I don't know what's positive or negative because I don't know half the words you use, because you know, I'm.
Speaker 7: Not that smart. You know that. Really, let's reaplain on that.
Speaker 2: The reason I call you is because I know you are an intelligent, sentient human being, and you are the kind of person that most people would like to have a conversation with.
Speaker 4: That's why I call you.
Speaker 6: An Well, thank you so very much. You know, I normally talk about sports, right, and I've made a fairly decent living over the years talking sports either on seven hundred wlwor on Fox Sports Radio. On the weekends nationally, and I had a morning show there for five years. We did the morning show with my buddy Mike North from Chicago on the Morning Show. But and the funny thing is like right now, I look at sports and I hate to be philosophical, but it's a diversion. It takes people away from their normal problems in life, so be it maybe bills or health problems, wherever it may be, and we could make our emotions and put them in a different area, in a positive vein. And I think it's great. I think that's great for sports. I mean, obviously gambling is another area where people really get involved with gambling and sports. But you know, when I see what's happening right now, you know it's having Lincoln Heights. And I hate to really be political or even talk about the government because I want to keep it light, especially after a basketball game tonight, and you know, basically I'm a light hearted person. But it just makes me terrible. I mean, I'm not terrified, it makes me sick. How an individual could have so much hate, pent up hate in their system. How do you hate someone that much? I mean, I don't get it.
Speaker 8: I just I.
Speaker 4: Miss I missed which can't fathom it.
Speaker 2: Which Lincoln Heights story are you're talking about? Andy, I missed it.
Speaker 6: You know when when they had that group of people, the so called Nazis. I guess yes, I mean, how could someone hate a group of individuals?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, you know. And I'm glad you brought this up. You know, we didn't discuss beforehand what we're going to talk about. I'm glad you brought this up. And I am not defending their ideas. I'm not defending their words. I'm not defending anything that they did, except to say this, words are not violence. Violence is violence, and it's not a crime to say certain words. I don't say certain words on the radio because we have standards here that rise above the legal protections that an average citizen has, just not in this platform. So in the other part of it is I have a certain amount of civility that's been built into me by my parents and by my experience and by my years in radio that I don't purposely try to offend people with my language. It's just not part of my makeup. However, for some people, and the reason we have a First Amendment and freedom of speech and freedom of a assembly in this country, Andy is because that is to protect, among other things, offensive language. And from what I know, there was no violence committed in this neo Nazi march, but it could have been met with violence very easily.
Speaker 4: No doubt could have been met.
Speaker 6: I was going to go there. I think the words can certainly lead to violence. And we've seen right now. There is a group of people in Lincoln Heights, God bless them that gotten together kind of like that group that was in New York City for the longest time. They used to travel the subways up. I know what they were called already, but they were like individuals that got together to kind of curb the violence and curb the hate in New York City. And I just my problem is not the protesting, my problems with the worst. My problem is how could you hate people? How could one individual hate someone.
Speaker 7: That badly arguments with teachers?
Speaker 6: I mean in school, you say I hate my teacher, but you would never go to the It's a you know, physical violence. I mean, hate is such a strong word, and I don't understand how one person could hate another person. But again, the neo Nazis, I disagreed.
Speaker 2: Divorce the neo Nazis didn't commit any kinetic violence against anyone.
Speaker 4: They were just marching and.
Speaker 6: Could lead, and their access could lead the virus.
Speaker 1: They could.
Speaker 4: But you can't outlaw them.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't outlaw them in America, and my best.
Speaker 6: Right, I know that, But I just my problem was not what they stood.
Speaker 2: Your problem is that Your problem is what is the motivation. You don't understand the motivation.
Speaker 6: That you make someone hap that is one group of people hate another group of people.
Speaker 2: That was my problem, And I don't know. I don't know the answer to that. That's an age old human question that we've been asking, I guess since the beginning of time. There is a part of human nature that just lends itself to hatred of people who are different than they are, and there's I don't know that there's any way you can figure that out or solve that. I don't think that there's really a cure for that, except just to show compassion and understanding to everyone, regardless of what they believe in what they say, and understanding that some people just need to be ignored.
Speaker 4: And that's the other thing.
Speaker 2: All the all the attention that was focused on this one event where people were marching and saying things that were incendiary to a certain group of people. And we all know what the words are, and I don't like I said, they're not part of my vocabulary any anywhere, not even privately, just because I find that they're they're vulgar, and I have a much higher vocabulary than that generally, so I.
Speaker 6: Can buy And maybe it wasn't hate as which is maybe that's what they wanted. Is the end result to have people rally around and gissing the at this intention that they got is worse than the worst that maybe they say.
Speaker 2: This is my point, Andy, This is my point exactly. If you ignore or the idiots, they will have no reason to continue. Now, if they become violent in their protests against someone else, then you can arrest them because violence and vandalism is not freedom of speech. Words are. And I'm just telling you my rule of thumb on this. For years, and I thought about the Nazis and Skokie, Illinois back in the day, and the marches and all of the riots that were resulted in the qkux Klan and all these other groups. If you, as a member of the general public and of a majority of people ignore them and call them out for the idiots that they are. They'll eventually have nowhere else to go and they will wither away on the vine by Attrician.
Speaker 6: And that's why I really do And it's very difficult, But it is difficult for the group of people.
Speaker 7: That have been not attacked. But I point to that, the singers point to that.
Speaker 6: There would some of a fear factor. They don't know what the next step might be, and they reacted, and I guess most groups.
Speaker 7: Would react to that. The police reacted.
Speaker 6: But again, if they just said, oh, well, let them do what they got to do. They're standing up there, so what, they're not hurting anybody.
Speaker 7: They'll go away.
Speaker 1: But they this.
Speaker 6: Has been gone off with two plus weeks and they must be loving it. They must be love sure.
Speaker 2: And the more and the more attention and the more pushback they get, the better they like it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They are They are attention seeking narcissists first and foremost.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: They may be hateful bigots as well, but they really crave the attention. They crave the news stories, they crave the clicks on social media, and they crave the the the pushback on the other side that's what they're looking for.
Speaker 6: So why are we talking about them? See we men, and we fill into their trap.
Speaker 4: No, we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about in a sensible manner, and we're in advising everyone who's listening and who cares about not just their community, but any community in the Tri State.
Speaker 4: Just ignore the neo Nazi punks.
Speaker 2: They'll eventually have to go away as long as they're not committing violent acts. If they commit violent acts, they need to be If they commit violent acts, they need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But if they're just marching and saying ugly words, then just leave them alone and understand them for the the.
Speaker 4: Dip salts that they are.
Speaker 1: Right, I.
Speaker 4: Just made up a new word, dip salt.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 7: I really do a little lead it to Webster's.
Speaker 4: Andy Furman.
Speaker 2: I love you and you're wonderful, and I I mean I love you in a heterosexual man kind of way, not not.
Speaker 7: Then any way you want. You could have me, vend me.
Speaker 2: Shape me any way you want me. As long as you love there, it's all right. The fur ball on the nightcap and we will go on with the show. Thank you sir, take care, thank you, you got it. Furball Tonight, let's see what's ahead for the rest of the evening. We have Dave Hatter coming up with a full half hour of tech talk. We have Todd Bensman from the Center for Immigration Studies. We have Chad Kope, who was a retired jumbo jet pilot with maybe some insights on what is going on with air travel as we get into twenty twenty five. Rob Roselli, who was talking about the Federal Reserve Lamar Zuli, we're talking about UFOs, UAPs and the like and the RUMs of disclosure. Before midnight, it's all ahead on seven hundred WLW. Look on a Tuesday night. Listen to the illiteration there would you Gary Jeff on the Nightcap and joining us. Now our friend from Fort Wright, the mayor of port Right. He is with Intrust and he is a cybersecurity experts. Well, it's least he's the guy we call for that kind of stuff, letting you know what is going on the second you log on, the second you make that phone call or send that text or answer that email.
Speaker 4: There are things to look out for.
Speaker 2: It's not everybody is not a good operator, and there are some very very bad guys out there. And here to talk about the bad guys and what you need to watch out for.
Speaker 4: Dave Hatter good evening, Hey.
Speaker 11: Geric Jeff as always, thanks for having me on and yeah, sadly there's a lot of bad actors out there.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing that caught my eye, and it's always this angle has always mystified me because I don't think now. Obviously didn't have an iPhone when I was a teenager, which is a darn good thing. In my twenties and thirties. In twenties and thirties, we had a pager, which, as long as you're not a member of Hesbalah and Lebanon, is a good thing.
Speaker 4: It was a great way to keep in touch.
Speaker 2: There were payphones everywhere, but in the advent of having these mini computers in your hands that can literally send things around the world, and again, the bad actors are everywhere. I never ever considered once sending naked pictures of myself to anyone, and you know what, honest to goodness, I look in the mirror now and go what happened to me? But back in the day, you know, I was looking pretty good in the buff, but I never ever considered sending my naked photo to anyone, especially over the phone. And again maybe if I'd had the technology, I would have been stupid enough to do it. But there's a story about young men tricked into sending nude photos then blackmailed, the nightmare of sex stortion, and I definitely wanted to get into that a little bit because if you got I mean, every kid has a cell phone, every kid has an iPhone or a mobile device and Android whatever, and these things, as we all know, do a myriad of things. And one of the things they do that high quality camera. And with that camera you can take pictures, you can film movies. There's a movie out that was done all on an iPhone. So tell me what happened in this story and how did the kids get caught up in this sextortion?
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is a real problem, Gary, Jeff, and I would encourage people, you know, if you don't think this is a real thing, go see the FBI warnings on this. This has been a topic law enforcement and creating. The FBI I've warned about for some time. And there's actually a gang called the Yahoo boys where they specialize in this sort of thing and put out information scripts if you will, to try to suck kids into this. And you know, first off to your point, yes, I'm very happy that when I was growing up, I didn't have access to high quality video cameras or even you know, decent cameras that would let me post things on the unit, you know. And I think I think people miss the idea here that these kids are being socially engineered into doing this. Right, you have criminal gangs who are trying to extort money from people in the United States in general, but they figured out that, Okay, if I go on a site, could be a social media site, could be a video game site. So from a parent or grandparents standpoint, if your kids are playing multiplayer games online, whether it's Xbox or computer or whatever, right, you're interacting with real people, real time across the world. So it's not just social media, it's anywhere where you might have real time interactions, sites like discorder, slack that are more chattling there. Right, these bad guys are going in there. They're usually pretending to be you know, another teenage boy or girl, and they're social engineering these kids into thinking that they've struck world relationship, they're above and I would rely so, you know, a when I was a teenager, I said and did all kinds of idiotic things and told people's things I probably shouldn't have. So it's it's not just what they may say online, but if your children have any kind of presence out there at all. And this gets back to the whole idea of romance scams in general, Parry Jeff, you know, if I can go online and learn a lot about you, makes it much easier to con you when I do start to start a conversation with you, because now we have this instant rapport, in this instant chemistry. Oh you like this TV show, so do I. You like this band, so do I? Oh your favorite song is X. So, whether it's the kids giving up this information or the criminals ultimately having access to this information that they're using to then social engineer these kids, you know, they eventually get to a point where they, you know, suggest that they send some type of suggestive photos, possibly videos, whatever. And I don't think your average kid really understands, you know, the nature of how this could come back to hurt them much less the extortion than scam aspect it is. And then you know, as soon as they do that the scam is up. They start threatening to you know, share this information with their family and friends, embarrass them if they don't send money, and sadly, as is documented in this USA Today story about it again, many instances of this have been written, and I think it's so important to warn parents and grandparents. You know, many kids have killed themselves as a result of getting sucked up in these scams. And it says in this story the most common victims are young men, particularly teenage boys ages thirteen to seventeen.
Speaker 5: It's a real problem.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and the thing is too it still comes down to the parents. If you're talking about teenagers or adolescents that are you know, under mom and dad's roof and maybe mom and more likely mom and dad are paying the phone bill.
Speaker 4: Right, yep.
Speaker 12: Probably.
Speaker 2: This is a conversation that parents need to have with their kids the second that that device goes in their hand. Now, I understand who kids are. They're not going to always listen to their parents. They'll do things that just in the reverse of what their parents say, because it's a rebellious age. I get it, but You've got to at least have that discussion, don't you think as a.
Speaker 1: Parent yourself, I think you're right.
Speaker 11: I think you've got to have the discussion because part of this is awareness. Again, if you look at the details in this article, right, I already mentioned the most common victims young men, teenage boys, thirteen to seventeen. That's not exclusive. It's not that it doesn't affect women or older people. But you know, they know these people are the most vulnerable. They're the most likely it's to come to peer pressure, They're the most likely do not want to have this stuff exposed. And you know, bottom line is, once you find yourself into this extortion, they might sell your information to other people. You know, it can lead to significant problems. So yeah, I think you're right. You need to warn your children about it. You know, I still have a sixteen year old living a home. I've talked about this. I show him these articles and you know, explain to him what's going on. Because again, you know, everyone's been a teenager once before. I'm sure everyone's had a crush on someone. If you suddenly meet your quote soulmate unquote online, because they know all the right things to say and they're basically professional con artists, and they're trying to get to your money. You know, that's part of it, right, And you get suck into this and again. According to this USA Today article, extortion can lead to mental health problems in the extreme case of suicide. It's been connected to at least thirty deaths of teenage boys by suicide since twenty twenty one, according to Italian private Cases in the least f behig numbers. Yeah, I think it's just terrible, and I mean, what what kind of human being would do something like this to another human big especially because obviously teenagers typically don't have a lot of money to begin with. You know, it'd be one thing to try to, you know, get a million bucks out of somebody. But yeah, I think it's it's conversations. It's trying to understand what your kids are doing on their phone. Although keep in mind, you know, it doesn't have to be a phone. It could be a computer game, it could be a video game. I think that the biggest thing you got to do as a parent is talk about these things, warn your kids about these things. There is pill parental control software out there that would potentially try to control this. Most of the self knowne characters have parental controls that you can turn on, but none of that stuff is fool proof. And if your kid isn't thinking about being skeptical and realizing that any sort of thing that they, you know, get into online could potentially lead to this, you know, I think it could be much more likely to fall prey to it. I'm not a psychiatrist, but you know, I think knowing is half the battle to the IDA like to say, so, yeah, warn your kids, warn your grandkids. There's lots of great resources online to help understand what's going on with this, and know that these are criminal because isn't a one off thing. There are criminal gangs behind this.
Speaker 4: We again, what's the payoff?
Speaker 2: Teenagers don't have a lot of money, but I guess just any little bit that they can get out of this sextortion is suitable. Y't us move on to the next flower like a greedy b But.
Speaker 11: That's exactly right, Eric, Jeff. I mean, if you do this at scale, right, I mean, if you could do Kennedy's a day and get you know, one hundred dollars a day out of this, you're making a lot of money, especially if you're in a place where there are no jobs and no money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, Dave Hatter with us on this Tuesday night cap. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Dave will come back for another quick segment if you don't mind.
Speaker 11: Sounds great, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll take a break and come back more with Dave Hatter just ahead on seven hundred WLW Dave Hatter for the next few minutes. And Dave another anti Google story that you sent me at Google's really one of your favorite punching bags.
Speaker 4: And I understand why. We've talked about it enough.
Speaker 2: But there are new rules, new Google rules that put profits over privacy. Will, as Gover Pyle would say, surprise, surprise, surprise. What are these new rules and what does that mean for people that use Google? You and I do not any anytime there was a chance to opt out of Google. I always do, and I know that you steer as far away from Google as possible. But for the people that actually use Google, what do they need to know about these new rules at Google?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so Google caused a bit of a controversy here to anyone that's paying attention to privacy, And just as a reminder, you know, Google is a company that makes most of their money off your data. Right, they monetize your data. You are not the customer, you or their product when you're using their free stuff, and you know they're trying to suck up as much information about you as possible. So Google caused a big star recently because they basically backtracked. You know, they claim to be in favor of privacy, and you know, here's a direct quote. Privacy camp painters have called Google's noogules on tracking people online quote a blatant disregard for user privacy. And it all revolves around fingerprinting. So what that basically boils down to In the old days, In the early days of the internet, some smart person came up with the idea of cookies, which are a little files that get downloaded to your computer over the internet so that you can be tracked. Now, this is not necessarily the farious. In fact, if it weren't for cookies, you would constantly have to log in every time you visited any website that requires a log on. When you log in and you get authenticated and authorized, that information gets sent back as a cookie that's stored in your browser so that it can determine that it's you, and you don't have to keep logging in over and over and over over and so again, they have a legitimate purpose. But the same smart people also realize that by using cookies to maintain state on your device, they could track you across multiple sites and multiple sessions, right, And that's where the whole marketing angle of this came on. So because people have gotten wise to the ways of cookies, and because you can use privacy friendly browsers like Brave or Tour or Firefox versus Google's Chrome and der point Gary Jeff. Before I try to avoid using anything for Google, I've got a whole list of privacy friendly platforms, software, et cetera. You can find if you look me up on LinkedIn. But if you're using anything from Google and they can track you even if you're not using their stuff with some of the kidden pixels and so forth, they do. But the bottom line is they said, Okay, because users can potentially limit cookies, you can go to leet your cookies. You can block third party cookies if you're fairly savvy and you use site flight, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and their products like privacy Badger, you can block a lot of this stuff. They realize that that's not helpful to them, and they also want to track you across multiple devices. More and more people are using cell phones, they're using smart TVs, there's all these different ways in which they're interact with the Internet, not just the computer, and they want to collect all of that information. So the idea of fingerprinting is your device has unique characteristics, and when you look at things like, well, how much memory does it have, what version of operating system does it have, what's the patch level on an operating system, what's the resolution of the screen, all these different characteristics that they can capture create in most cases, extremely unique fingerprint for your device. And if I can fingerprint all the devices that have give an IP address, it doesn't matter whether they have cookies or not, it doesn't matter whether they block cookies or not. I can connect all of those things together and get a much more accurate and frankly invasive picture of you and what you're doing. And you know, that's basically they said they weren't going to do this, and now they're back to they're going to do it, And of course they have some innocuous reasons why it's good for you. But the bottom line is it's truly not good for you. It's it's much much more difficult to stop fingerprinting, to even understand and you're printing versus to block cookies and delete cookies. You know this is not in your interest?
Speaker 4: How do you, Dave Hatter?
Speaker 2: How do you discern and how can you possibly read through all of the things that you're accepting from these services? And because there are all these things that you have to agree to or that you say you agree to for to cover their their butts, legally they have to have these terms of service, how do you sift through the volumeous pages of tiny print to figure out whether you're going to get screwed.
Speaker 4: Or not by these people? I mean, what's the deal?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Is there a good is there a good rule of thumb? Is there a good way to find out if this is something you want to say yes to?
Speaker 13: I guess well, if you start from the assumption that anytime you're using something for read that they're collecting your data as the trade off, again, you are the product, not the customer. That's the trade off you're making for the quote free services unquote whatever they may be.
Speaker 11: Right, that's part one. Then part two. You know, you can try to read they privacy policy, but as you stated, it's usually eighty pages of legal ease and mumbo jumbo that's not comprehensible to the average person. So I understand why people don't read those things. You know, it wouldn't hurt to read it, but I get why people don't. And then if you also work from the proposition that if they have an app, you can guarantee in almost every case unless it is a privacy friendly and well known privacy friendly company. You can check things like Mozilla's Privacy not included, consume reports Electronic Frontier Foundation for insight into that you can assume they're going to collect some information and probably a lot as the trade off for using their app. And if you have something like Facebook right, Facebook metaproperty. If you use a privacy friendly browser like fire Fox or Brave, and you use plugins like EFF's privacy bade, I've got all this documented again for people that are interested in it, you can significantly reduce the amount of information that META can collect about so when you visit their web based property, you know, old school Facebook versus the Facebook app. I have a Facebook account. I use it to promote things like me being on your show or things happening in the city. I do not use any Facebook or Meta owned apps because they are extremely, extremely invasive and the data they collect, So that's part of it. And then the other thing I would suggest before you download any app, again, understand going into it the trade office, they're going to collect your data. Look at the Apple Privacy label. Even if you have an Android phone, you can go to the Apple App Store and you can look up an app like the Facebook app or TikTok or whatever it is you're thinking about downloading as an app, and Apple requires them. Google has a similar thing. I don't think it's as clear or as good. Apple requires them to state the information they're going to collect, and I think most people, if they would take a time to look at these might rethink downloading some of these apps, especially if they're fairly trivial to their life, because like the TikTok app, there's basically nothing it is not collecting off your device, and you know, watching cute cat videos. That's nice and all, but do you really want to send your location data and just about everything else off your phone to our adversarial friends to people's Republic of China who are doing who knows what would it? So the good news, Gary Jeff, is there's never been more ways to try to get a handle on this. Again, don't download any actually, don't need look at the privacy label, and then, whenever possible, don't use the app. Like if you look at my Apple phone, others than the apps that came on it, and then things I use for work like outlook. Right, I've installed almost zero apps on this device. And like I told you, I have a Facebook account. I do use Facebook occasionally, but I do it in a way where I have much more control over and can restrict what they're able to collect from me.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? How do you restrict what Facebook can collect from you?
Speaker 11: Well, you have a privacy friendly browser like Brave, Firefox or Tour and you turn on the more stringent privacy settings in that browser, and or you use plugins like Electronic Frontiers Foundation's Privacy Pants. Again, we've got all this stuff documented. If people are interested, you can look me up and get it off my LinkedIn profile or ask me for it and I'll send it to you. That is going to restrict the information they can kind of siptitiously collect behind the scenes, and then it's really whatever you put in there. Now you know it's not perfect, but you can compare to what the Facebook app can collect off your phone once you've installed it, you can substantially reduce the amount of information they can collect them.
Speaker 5: Again, that would be my.
Speaker 11: Advice to people use these things over the web with a privacy friendly configuration as opposed to installing their apps.
Speaker 2: All right, very well, and just a quick addendum, you had another story about meta and not making them rich too. Maybe we'll cover that in a different hour or whatever. I tell you what, I have loved having you on on Saturday mornings with the extra time without all those Bengals updates. Now that the season is over, it's great having Dave Hatter on a Saturday to add to our informational list of guests. So I tell you what, let's just make a plan right now if you're free on Saturday morning either seven twenty or eight twenty. I know, the earlier the better for you. That's what I love about the Let's do it all right, man, got it? Dave Hatter, then Dave Hadder now and Dave Hand Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Always my pleasure, Gary Jeff, Thanks you bet.
Speaker 2: Dave Hatter from intrust It tonight on the Nightcap and plenty more ahead. Todd Bensman from the Center for Immigration Studies coming up right after the news and then then we'll see what happens from there. You never know who's gonna answer their phone. It's the Nightcap. I'm Gary Jeff. This is seven hundred WLW News Traffic and Weather News Radio, seven hundred WLW Cincinnati.
Speaker 14: A slim margin passes the budget blueprints with the ten thirty three parts.
Speaker 15: I'm Lee Mawen breaking Now vote.
Speaker 11: The eyes are two hundred and seventeen, the a's are two hundred and fifteen. The majority voting in the affirmative, the current resolution is adopted.
Speaker 14: That's House Republicans squeezing through President Donald Trump's agenda after heavy lobbying from him and House Speaker Mike Johnson, flipping three no's into ya's. ABC's j O'Brien reporting on the vote, adding, this will kick off the budgeting process, which that will take months.
Speaker 16: Ultimately, what we heard from members is that they got assurances or they were just worked on enough by House Republican leadership to change their votes. Ultimately three of those four no votes turning into guest votes, including Tim Burchett and then Warren Davin Said and Victorious Sparks alterning from no votes into yes vos. Thomas Massey, a long time spending hawk, was one of the old was the only vote rather who was no one the original process of this and no at the end of this vote.
Speaker 15: Now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 14: No accidents to report in southwest Ohio, southeastern Indiana, or northern Kentucky.
Speaker 15: You're looking great Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Now the latest forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 17: Staying clear, calm and cool through the overnight, but still technically above average with a low temperature right around thirty six degrees as it pushed through parts of Wednesday. We'll stay a mix of sen and clouds. Still warm, with a high temperature right around sixty four south winds breezy at ten to fifteen, and then late into the afternoon we'll look at a chance at scattered showers, maybe a few thunderstorms after six o'clock. Nothing severe expected from your severe weather station. I'm nine first warning mediorologists Brandon's Internews Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 14: Your closest source of precipitation is north of Des Moines.
Speaker 15: It's currently forty four degrees tonight.
Speaker 14: As we head back to traffic, expect a double lane closure on northbound I seventy one and this will take place between the Deerfield Road overpass and through the I two seventy five interchange, and at one thirty tomorrow morning, a double right lane closure takes place on the southbound lanes, which will close the EYE two seventy five West ramp.
Speaker 15: The recommended detour will be I seventy.
Speaker 14: One South Fifer Road back on seventy one north to seventy five West. These restrictions will be lifted by five o'clock in the morning. This work is part of a two point three million dollar project for systematic sign replacements across Hamilton County. A fire at Madisonville repair shop on Monday night costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, but Matt Overbeck, the owner of the over Beck Auto Services family business, says things aren't that bad.
Speaker 8: Things could be worse, you know what I mean. So we're we're all safe. We're all healthy, and you know, our customers are going to be taken care of, so we're ready to kind of put this one behind us.
Speaker 14: The shop on Massive Road is still open for business and taking customers the promise to and the conflict in Ukraine is stumbling fast for President Trump, with Russia reporting they're in no hurry to agree on a truce. More problems are arising as well. According to ABC's Patrick Grievill, we.
Speaker 18: Heard from both President Trump and Emmanuel Macron saying that they hope Russia will go for a quick truce and then negotiations can continue after that because it would of course save lives. But we've heard repeatedly, including from Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, that the Russians will not accept that, they will not accept a truce and then have a deal worked out, because they say they believe that's already what happened previously after twenty fourteen.
Speaker 14: Our next update is that eleven I'mley Mawen, who's Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: New treatments for joint pain are here.
Speaker 2: The Center for Immigration Studies Ti Bensman joins us for the next few minutes on this nightcap Todd, you and I have been talking about immigration, and you've been doing it a lot longer than you and I've been talking about it. But we've been doing this for about seven years, to my best guess, and you've always been just the person that I look to to find the real story on what's going on with immigration in this country. It's your job cis dot org if anybody wants to check out Todd's work, and you'll see him pop up other places on Fox News or on any other TV outlet and in publications. But Todd, welcome back to the show. How are you doing in the era of Trump and the closed border?
Speaker 19: Well, I have to admit that I'm a little wistful about losing my greatest story ever.
Speaker 5: I mean, it feels kind of like my favorite dog just died.
Speaker 19: Or something, right, But I know it's good for the country. And for sure, the border is all but hermetically sealed. Now, nobody's coming across it in any kind of numbers. In fact, I think the numbers are of illegal crossings are down to about below three hundred a day border length, which we haven't seen since maybe the early nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in most places, in most places. From the stories I'm hearing, we're down ninety to ninety five percent along our southern border. Now, the border with Canada, which Canada has made some promises to tidy up, is allowing some fentanyl and some illegal people to get through. They're circumventing their original trip. What's the situation at our northern border, Todd.
Speaker 19: Well, the numbers are down there too. The Canadians have put extra forces out there and extra h you know, surveillance and technology. And but most importantly is what happened on the US side, which is policies that that completely ban any sort of release of an illegal border crosser into the country. Nobody who is caught crossing is being released into the country under any circumstance, as far as I can tell them. That's really always been the key two to the whole problem of illegal crossings. You're you're always going to have people trying to.
Speaker 5: Run and hide.
Speaker 19: Uh, You're you're you're never going to not have that. But the big question is what do we do with them when we catch them or if we do catch them in the interior. And the answer is we expel, We detain all of them no matter what, and do not ever let them out and expel them quickly over the border if we can, and if not, put them into deportation proceedings and actually deport them physically deport them to their home countries by error. So that's the big difference if you're a migrant and you're you're looking at that your staying home.
Speaker 2: Well, plus the incentives have been removed, and uh, on top of it, thanks thanks, thanks to DOGE and President Trump. What's going on with the all of these handouts to illegals in this country, whether it be housing. They just close the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City today.
Speaker 19: Right, all the stigots, all the federal bigots, that's all.
Speaker 5: That's all shut down.
Speaker 19: And so you know, whatever is left in the pipeline, I'm sure it will get spent.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 19: But they're you know, they're the intives to you know, you're an immigrant. You we let you in at the border, you're in Chicago within a day or two taking selfies and you know you're in a fancy hotel or you're being put up in a house, all your bills paid for, and you're sending those selfies and all that information back to the home village and they're emptying out, of course to come get the same thing.
Speaker 5: It's like an unbelievable thing that we did.
Speaker 19: It's like chumming the waters or throwing corn, throwing corn out in the field. Of course you're going to get the deer will come, you know. So that's all over all together, you know, putting those things in place. It took about an hour to close the borders, quite unlike what we were hearing all throughout the campaign, which is we need this complex Senate bipartisan bill that Trump killed, and if only Trump hadn't killed that, we would have ended this thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the great, the great Key Todd was not more legislation, not a new law. President Trump just followed the federal immigration law that was already on the books, which Joe Biden could have done at any time by executive order. And Tom Holman, man, what a bulldog this guy is. I mean, he is working with Ice all across the country to root out the criminal illegal aliens. And I have some problems by just getting one subset as criminal criminal illegal aliens. If you've entered this country illegally, you are technically a criminal according to the law, regardless of whether you've committed crimes other than coming into our country illegally, breaking and entering basically as a foreign criminal trespasser. You have been on the border, over the border, You've you've been to Central and South America in yours to find out where these people were coming from and how they were getting here. You've interviewed coyotes and cartel members at some point. There is reports now that they are I heard the report this morning that there are great convoys that are turning around at the Darien Gap and they're not crossing now because they know the border is closed. It's really simple, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's so simple, and it always was. It was always there.
Speaker 19: We never needed comprehensive immigration reform or I don't know, the border was never broken.
Speaker 5: None of that stuff was ever true.
Speaker 19: It was just that the prior administration wanted to bring in as many people as they possibly could, and their policies were to just bring them in, you know, chum the waters, throw the corn as much as possible. We had the greatest mass migration crisis in American history, ten million at least. Now they are moving the other way, fleeing our border because nobody they're all stuck in Mexico.
Speaker 5: Mexico doesn't want them. They've made that.
Speaker 19: Clear, so you know, they better voluntarily deport from Mexico. And that's what you're seeing now in the Dairyen Gap.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 19: In all the twenty years that I've been following the Dacreen Gap, I've never once seen thousands of people going the other way through it to get out to go home like they are now. Because this is a four year thing. I mean, as long as Trump's in office, simply abiding by the laws that are already on the books, that Biden Harris could have done any time at any point in four years.
Speaker 2: But they purposely undeb they purposely undead what Donald Trump had done in the first time. They did just because it was Donald Trump, or maybe more nefarious reasons like we need new Democrat voters because people aren't buying what we're selling anymore. In this I think that's probably more more to the point of why they allowed this to go on.
Speaker 5: That's right, and the point is is that it was all a lie.
Speaker 19: What it would take, why it was happening that coming from the Democrats, Every single thing that they ever said was just a is now stands as completely revealed as a fabrication. All that was ever needed was detention, expulsion, deportation. Those three things all required by the Immigration and National Naturalization Law, the i n S the main law, and it's all there.
Speaker 5: It says you shall do these things.
Speaker 20: So Trump's just doing those things. It's amazing, isn't it. That's all to find to find out more, Todd Benjman. You're still working, right, You still have a job?
Speaker 1: I do, Yeah, you know, I mean.
Speaker 5: There's still plenty to write about and cover.
Speaker 19: You know, I will be going down to the border probably next week to to observe the silence and peace and train quills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it'd be the first time, the first time, for first time you took a trip to the border and it was like peaceful and a place to get away from it all right.
Speaker 19: I mean it was like the most insane thing ever. I mean, you couldn't believe it being in the middle of that. Every single time. I was always you know, just like I can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 2: I get dated in a sea of people. Yeah, that we're invited by the Biden administration. Todd bensmancis dot org to find out more. Thank you so much, sir, appreciate the talk. Thank you all right straight. He is a US Army veteran, a lifelong farmer, and a retired jumbo jet airliner pilot. Chad Kope from somewhere western Chicago and the great state of Illinois.
Speaker 4: Chad, good evening. How are you doing on.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm just fine. I hope you and your audience are well.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to talk to you with your experience as a airplane pilot. You flew commercial for how many years?
Speaker 4: Chaed? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 2: I bet the things you saw and the things you experienced probably would not fit into most books. But for our for our purposes tonight, we're just talking about recent airline mishaps and things that have been going on that we're not used to seeing, because air travel is still the safest form of travel that we have in the world by percentages. But the new year hasn't started out too promising. Well, what do you think's been going on? And it's been a myriad of different scenarios that have occurred, But nonetheless, people see the headlines and they go, what's going on in the air Why do we have all these different accidents and tragedies and near near hits happening.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 12: Well, I think, in my humble opinion, of course, that it's just all terrible coincidence that they're all happening so suddenly like this, and it's a short period of time. But they're all accidents. I don't see any any evil or anything like that associated with it. So for unfortunately, things go wrong no matter where you're at, whether you're in the car or on a tractor or in an airplane, things can go wrong, and they have been doing that, and I think they're all accidents.
Speaker 2: Well, the one that seemed suspicious to me was the one outside of Reagan National Airport there in Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: With the military helicopter.
Speaker 2: Seeming to not see the incoming commercial jet as it was coming in for a landing. And from what I've talked to other pilots, that's a very tricky landing spot. It can be at Reagan National there in d C, right on the Potomac River. Did you fly in and out of there when you.
Speaker 12: Were flying many times? Of course known through the time, you know many times?
Speaker 2: Now, isn't there a isn't there a a runway that they you have to fly past the airport and come back to.
Speaker 4: That's kind of like the the last you have to do.
Speaker 12: You have to do a different maneuver. If you're lined up for the main runway, which everybody is, that's what the ils runway, shall we say, the instulent landing runway. Well, you know, but then what the traffic situation out there is so acute.
Speaker 10: And and the need to take some pressure off of that main runway is what the controller will do with request, well, can you land on this alternate runway?
Speaker 12: Well yes, a lot of people will say some people were refused because they just plane cannot do it. But the next thing to do is if you accept it's called a VFR approach, then you're no longer under instrument or or the protection shall we say, of instrument flight. So anyway, when you steer over there, why you got to do a certain maneuver to get back over and get lined up with that. Well, that's what happened with the RDA, that's what they were doing, and everything was working out very effectively clear up until the time the accident happened. And of course then there's this idea, Well, what was why would how could that happen? Well, it happened by accident, in my opinion, because there was a certain amount of negligence maybe in that the separation of those airplanes should have been controlled or managed several years ago, shall we say, by the helicopters should always be under instrument protection or or control, right in other words, if if the in other words, they were freelancing out there with VFR visual flight control, that's I mean, they had the men to manage their own visual contact with other aircraft and avoid them. Uh and that was unfortunately that didn't happen. It was getting dark and all the bright lights on the ground and everything. Uh so there's a blanket of lights on the ground that confused probably the pilots to a certain degree of as far as being able to communicate or navigate by visual reference. And I think that the controller was thought that he was pointing out properly. Okay, do you see them? Do you see them? Yeah, we see them, We've got them in sight.
Speaker 11: Well, I think that.
Speaker 12: The very possibility they had somebody in sight, But it wasn't that airplane.
Speaker 2: Right, it was another plane, was the possibility. Now you have ever flown with night vision.
Speaker 12: Jed, I never did. No, I've never had that opportunity.
Speaker 4: All right, But but.
Speaker 2: They said, they said that that the night vision mixed with all of those lights could have tampered their vision.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's that's correct, probably some glare or something, but also the the parameters of your peripheral vision would be U. Now this is my understanding. I wouldn't know, but my understanding is your peripheral vision is impaired because you got sort of like tunnel vision, if you got night on the phone, well you can see perfectly what you're looking for straight ahead or disregarding the peripheral vision. Well maybe the peripheral vision that's just exactly what they needed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no question.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So anyway, and then there's this thing about they were one hundred feet too high the helicopter was, Well, if that's in other words, you need a thousand phot of clearance. And if ever the idea ever happened that a hundred feet is going to cause the problem, because well one hundred feet doesn't mean much at all in that business. One hundred feet can come and go in a second. So if they were one hundred feet too high, why would that ever be tolerated that if they would have been one hundred feet, Lord, yeah, they would have probably missed. But the thing about it is, are we depending on one hundred feet of claies to take care of that mishappened? That that happens out? That did happen?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: At those speeds, one hundred feet is a blink of an eye, isn't it?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 12: It means not thing. I mean, all you got to do is look away for one second and you can. You can fly if you're concentrating exactly on flight or altitude control, you can control that within one hundred feet easily, all right. But the only thing about it is guess as easily if you are if your attention is diverted away from that, you're a plane, helicopter, airline or whatever you're talking about. One hundred feet means nothing. I mean, that can escape just like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I would, I would bet so.
Speaker 2: I understand that that you ran for office their congressional seat in Illinois way back in twenty.
Speaker 4: Sixteen, didn't you? Yes?
Speaker 12: I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah? For what for what district? What? What counties are?
Speaker 7: What it do?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 12: I ran for the US Senate in the state of Illinois. And of course I also I ran for governor one time at the State of Illinois, but didn't get elected simply because of my my stance of a rather conservative than in the state of Illinois, a conservatives usually doesn't get elected.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we've noticed, We've witnessed what has gone on in Chicago, we witnessed what has gone on in Springfield with Governor Pritzker. I have another name for him that I won't use on the air. It sounds like Pritzker uh and and just these nonsensical ideas and policies that have nothing to do with taking care of the citizens of Illinois. H Really, it's all about special intrust groups and unions and the like, especially the like the teachers union in Chicago, for example.
Speaker 4: But it's it's a it's a pleasure to talk to you tonight.
Speaker 12: It's all, well, I'm delighted to come on der eer with you today, and they have in fact, you ever need any call me at any time.
Speaker 21: I'm trying to say, Okay, that's good, Chad Kobe, A pleasure to talk to you, to meet you over the phone, and maybe we'll try this again and hopefully, hopefully nothing comes up between now and the next time we talk.
Speaker 12: But you know, well, thank you very much for this call, and I hope your audience and yourself has a wonderful day.
Speaker 4: All right, Chad, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: A farmer from Illinois, still doing it at the age of eighty seven, and a former jumbo jet pilot with some more insights on some of the mishaps and accidents, truly tragic accidents that the new year has brought us in the air and on the ground in some cases. Gary, Jeff the Nightcap and another hour straight ahead, and we'll begin with Scott Scherer in just a few minutes. Welcome to another hour of the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW. With a few minutes here, we're going to make the most of our time again with Grace's dad, Scott Sarah.
Speaker 4: We've talked to him many times in the past.
Speaker 2: If you don't know the story real quickly, his daughter Grace was essentially killed in a Wisconsin hospital by the protocols there. There have been lawsuits, there have been criminal charges, there have been all kinds of legal activity. But he's here just talking about generally the status of our healthcare, especially by so called merciful and religious institutions, Catholic health care in particular, which is his experience and his family's experience, and it hasn't been a great experience. So Scott, let's get an update for you in a few minutes. We've got what is going on now with our amazing Grace and your mission to let people know about healthcare protocols and so called standards of care.
Speaker 22: Well, we're hot and heavy into the lawsuit right now. Our jury trial starts June second, so we're only three months away, and every day we're working on the lawsuit. I have a fantastic legal team for attorneys. They have accepted me as the fifth member of the team, and we're really gelling to make sure that we have an opportunity to show what's behind the curtain for the four week jury trials. So we're excited about that. It's an opportunity to really show people what type of shenanigans go on inside of a hospital setting.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 22: Right now, we received the defense expert reports and essentially they're all zeroing in on the idea that it was my fault because I didn't allow Grace to be put on a ventilator. They all have bought into the COVID agenda, the COVID zyop, so they believe Grace died of COVID. Of course, I know she didn't die of COVID because I've studied the records. They euthanized Grace. They gave her a combination of presidex, lorazepam, and morphine. They did that the presd X over a period of five days to chemically restrain Grace, and then gave her loazepam and morphine in a twenty nine minute window that killed her and the staff. The medical staff refused to even come in the room when we were screaming to save her life because they used the excuse that the doctor had put an illegal do not resuscitate order on her chart.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 22: And as I first saw the records, I thought Grace's situation.
Speaker 9: Was an anomaly.
Speaker 7: But now I realize this is part of a.
Speaker 22: Much bigger agenda. One point two million hospital murders during the COVID the thirty nine month COVID era hunt right now, one hundred and forty two thousand new medical murders every single month, And you were referencing the sub stack. I just put out that I titled is euthanasia legal in America? And I started that sub stack with a fact that hardly anybody even realizes, and that is euthanasia was legalized in America on March twenty thirty, twenty ten, vis Section fifteen fifty three of Obamacare.
Speaker 1: And it goes on from there.
Speaker 11: I mean, you think, is that even possible?
Speaker 22: And I challenge anyway, read this document for yourself. Read section fifteen fifty three. It'll take you less than two minutes. And so then you know, how does it apply to Grace? Well, as you said, Grace had Down syndrome, and so was Grace euthanized because she had a disability? You know, our and lawsuit is a civil case, so it doesn't get into the intent. But I've put the facts together in such a way that I really can't see it another way. The disabled and the elderly have become part of the excuse that we have too many old people, too many disabled, their drain on society, and we've got to balance the budget. So consequently we've got ration care. Well, ration care is another way of saying murder. And I found a training document, as you know from reading my substact, that showed the viewpoint that doctors have of adults with Down syndrome. The ten percent that make it to adults, ninety percent are murdered in the womb today and the ten percent that make it, there's a euthanasia agenda towards those people. Praise God, we have this opportunity. Grace's story was just featured in another film. This is the third film that was featured in. It's called No Mercy, and it is a film. It's just fifty seven minutes long, but it does a fantastic job of exposing what is going on in the Catholic healthcare system. And then last regarding that, we took that opportunity because of the producer of the film had a contact with the local diocese to have us be able to sit down with the man and explain this and what I learned through that meeting, and actually before that, because there's a document called the Catholic Directive, So a hospital system like Ascension that claims that they're a Catholic hospital system, they're actually under the authority of a bishop relative to waiving that Catholic flag. And after I met with the person in the bishop's office that had the authority to do something. He refused to do anything, and I challenged him to the point of saying, listen, if you don't do something, all future murders like this, the blood is on your hands. And anyway, that's the short story to get you caught up.
Speaker 4: Thanks all right, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Your referenced to a million plus COVID murders and hospitals ever since the Chinese virus came to infect us inflict its damage on the United States and the rest of the world. I wonder how many deaths that were listed as COVID deaths were really what you're talking about that happened to your daughter, Grace, Sarah Scott. It's heartbreaking to hear your story. And remember the first time you told me your story, I and everyone else who heard it just was riveted. And I can only pray that things come out the way you need them to and that people will understand. And I think that's more your story than anything else, is just bringing awareness to what is going on in these hospital systems around the country, especially the ascension there in Wisconsin. But thank you for your time. Give a website real quick so people can find out more.
Speaker 22: All the research is posted on Grace's website Ouramazinggrace dot net and you can link to my own show. I have a show now on Rumble and all the major platforms called Deep Programming with Grace's Dad that also links on Grace's website or Amazing Grace dot net.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Scott Shah, God bless you. We continue the Nightcap in just moments on seven hundred WLW with me and he's been studying the Federal Reserve for a long long time. I don't know how we got to this place in history with the Federal Reserve, but maybe he can explain that. In the short minutes, we have Rob ROSELLI. Good evening, How are you.
Speaker 9: I'm doing good guy, How are you? And thanks for having me?
Speaker 4: No doubt whereabouts you live? What part of the country.
Speaker 9: I'm in northern New Jersey, about twenty miles west of New York City.
Speaker 4: All right, So.
Speaker 2: The doge thing has been the talk of the new Trump administration. I mean, it's been a head spinning kind of whirlwind that has left official Washington crying and chanting and singing and trying to preserve their jobs, which in many cases were being shown that they're like mob no show jobs or they're not jobs that are pursuant to the agenda of the current administration saving US money supposedly. But do you think that there's a possible doze double cross coming for the American people from a spiritual and biblical sense and a real common sense sense, tell me about what you think might be happening with dose.
Speaker 9: Rob Okay, if you don't mind, Let's take a step back for about a minute and then I'll get right to your question. Okay, Yeah, So basically in the panoramic okay, the Bible, and I'll say this is the vout Christian is at the core of the so called conspiracy. Okay, and I don't mean Joel Ostin Rick Warren interface. You know, God is my divine atm nonsense. It's a lot of these people spew I'm talking the Jesus of the ol of It discourse and the one that chased the money changers, i e. Today's Federal Reserve system out of the temple. Okay. Uh, that's where I'm coming from. The website Box of sunglasses dot com, it's all one word. I don't advertise, it's non pop up. So people like what they're gonna hear they could support me by buying my books, or there's some voluntary donations for some of the e books. Again, it's Box of Sunglasses dot com and all my content information is there on the homepage.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 9: And I thank you for that, Gary, Uh. And and let me get to your to your question. You know, obviously yes, on the surface, the DOGE effort is saving US hundreds tens of millions, hundreds of millions billions with a B dollars, and they're even getting into the T I ever even wrot the T word trillion. But in the vast scheme of things, on a percentage basis, uh, it is a fractions of a percent, and it's fractions, not fractions of a percent of the thirty six trillion with a key and counting online deficit that we currently have, uh, and or the online debt, the deficits the annual well we go into the whole of annually. It's technical difference there and the one hundred trillion to two hundred trillion dependinggon which source you UH listen to, of the offline deficit or the off the books deficit. Was the things the unfunded lived buildings, which is things like social security and welfare payments that Uncle Sam has promised, but it's taking the money uh and sent on other things. Uh, you know in real world out here, and uh, the imbecile majority out here in the you know, the unwashed matches you go to Jaelpha stuff like that. But it's everyday business for the federal government. And and again to get a quick backstory on the federal reserve system, just kind of give that. So. So basically the federal reserve system is it's not federal. There are no reserves. Okay, It's a comple mathematical and economic scam. I don't care how many experts, you know, clowns on Circus, NBC or Fox Business News or these other channels want to get out there and say it. At its core, it is a debt based system that creates money literally out of nothing and charges us, the US government interest for the honor of doing so. Yes, it's not bad, and I understand you know that. You know, we do float bonds you know, to other countries China, Japan, places like that, and private investors. You know, there are you know, tea bills and treasuries at the government. So it's not purely money something by the Fed. But that is a large part of the federal deficit. And as I mentioned, it is a private banking cartel. Nobody knows who really owns it. I have sources, you know, this bank, that bank. I don't even know if that's really important. The point is it's a privately owned non governmental agency and it's not really conspiracy theory. I mean, I don't know what they teach in high school anymore, but when I was in high school of history. This is going back to the Constitutional Convention and the Hamiltonian, the Alexander Hamilton federalists versus A Thomas Jefferson, James Madison anti federalists who were against the central bank, and Alexander Hamilton. It disappoints me to say, as a revolutionary war hero that he did sell out to the central bankers and bring us the first central Bank of the United States. Fans forward twenty years we had the central Bank, I think it was eighteen sixteen to eighteen thirty six. Andrew Jackson, the war hero, got rid of that bank and then fas forward to nineteen thirteen, he'd sell out progressive Woodrow Wilson, who signed into law under the literally the dark of night. I mean it was like midnight December twenty third in congresses. Most of it was away for Christmas recess. And that's when they signed a Federal Reserve law into a fact. That's when it came into a fact. And that's the quick history of it and when it started. I mean, the Federal Reserve's stated purpose is to you know, smooth out the economic cycle, limit on unemployment, and basically, you know, be independent of the government. I mean that's how they sold it, basically. I mean there's more to it, but I really have time. And so you know, sayast forward one hundred twelve years later. Uh, and we are mentioned thirty six trillion with a T dollars into it and not to mention one hundreds of trillion dollars offline deficit. So what Trump?
Speaker 2: WHOA, I lost you there. I lost you there for a second. What'd you say when Trump?
Speaker 9: What what Trump is doing is is is very finite, It's very limited. I mean, it sounds good and it makes headlines on Fox News, but he's not solving the problem. I mean, as far as I understand it. And again, this is not a Harvard or you know, Paul Krugman, New York Flynes kind of analysis. You're not going to get that from me. He's not solving the problem. The problem is the Federal Reserve system, and in my humble opinion, I don't think he can get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I mean he has Listen, Rob, I will tell you that there has been plenty of talk about eliminating the Federal Reserve at the highest levels of the Trump administration.
Speaker 4: In the last month. There has been talk of it.
Speaker 9: Okay, then maybe I stand correct that I have not seen that or heard that. And I've heard, you know, inklings of uh, you know, obviously you know they're they're going to audit the gold at Fort Ynos, and I heard he's kind of gonna audit the Treasury and the things like this. But I did not hear direct the dis serration of the Federal resercism. I have not heard that. But even so, Gary be that as in may Well in JFK tried to get rid of the Federal Reserve with its Executive Order one one one zero. Back in nineteen sixty one or two. You know, there was no great society, there was no real military industrial complex debt, there was no all these obligations that the federal government has gotten itself into that existed. So just getting rid of the federal reserve system that may not cut it. I mean, what are you going to tell because what the federal reserves is and has allowed as unscrupulous congressmen and women over the past one hundred and twelve years or whatever to just spend money endlessly with no real limits set by the constitution. I mean, you just keep borrowing money. Car It's like a sucker strap, keep borrowing money from this cartel that we can never pay back. But it's allowed congress people to basically buy votes Republicans and Democrats. So you know, by Trump eliminating it, what are you gonna do with all these welfare recipients? And when you think these federal workers are upset that they're losing their jobs, what are you gonna do with tens of millions of welfare recipients when you suddenly tell them we're going to a hard money system and all your government benefits are gone. I don't think it's possible. I think we're in a mess of biblical proportions in this country. Then I don't think we can get out of And I mean you know, look, Trump is just a man. I agree with a lot of what he's doing, but he's just a man. He's not God.
Speaker 23: And this country has a lot to apologize to God for.
Speaker 9: I mean, the people of Nineveh and the Old Testament gotten sackcloth and ashes. I mean, Trump's not a Christian, He's just I guess in summary, what I'm saying here, and I guess we're coming up against the clock here, is that we have a lot to account for in the eyes of God. You know, abortion, the LGBT that we've been exporting to the rest of the world, the endless wars, we have to account for that we're not accounting for. I mean, what Trump's doing is purely economic, and it's much more to the conspiracy than just that. And and and I'll.
Speaker 2: Shut up now, and I don't have come, no you to shut up, Rob ROSSELLI, Uh, it's a box of sunglasses dot com?
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 9: Yes, it's all one word in honor of John Carpenter's movie They Live when Roddy Piper finds the sunglasses and a box.
Speaker 2: The church very nice, very nice, and they can find your books there. And uh and and learn a lot more than we were able to do tonight. And you mentioned the unfunded mandates, the two hundred trillion or whatever it is in social Security and Medicare and all those things that have been promised out and you said something very key there. But they have all this money that they owe, and yet they're sending money to all these different places that aren't that And I think that is the key part of DOSEE that we need to hang on to, is to keep this money here at home taking care of the American people and the promises that have been made by the US government. And again, it's a heck of a rabbit hole to dig yourself out of, but we're there, so we've got to do something.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we do it. And one more or last thing. I've got simple salvation plan at the top my website. I forgot to mention that's the most important thing I can convey to people, because and I hope I'm wrong. I don't think I am.
Speaker 23: I think we're coming up to an economic collapse of biblical proportions here and Trump's impeding the progress of it, but I don't think.
Speaker 9: He can stop it.
Speaker 1: So without happy thought.
Speaker 2: I guess well, I'll hang up and pray how about that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's that's the key God to control us home. That's Gary and I think people need to keep that in mind.
Speaker 11: I think that's very important.
Speaker 2: All right, rob Zzelli, thank you so much, boxesunglasses dot com to find out more interesting guest, and gee, I was hoping for some hope, but I guess the hope is if you're a believer in Jesus Christ. We move along on this nightcap. More to come, including Lam mar Zuli before we're done at midnight here on seven hundred WLW you. Our next guest, is described in one bio as a frank supernaturalist. He is also a study of ancient texts, and that relates to this conversation. It's a second time I've had the opportunity to talk to La, but first time on a nightcap. So La Marzouli, welcome to the show. It's great to have have you back. And we're talking about UFOs or UAPs or whatever.
Speaker 4: The phrase of the.
Speaker 2: Moment is describing the things of the sky that we cannot explain. The book is Runs of Disclosure, following the trail of extraterrestrials and the end times, and you believe first and foremost that we are in the end times?
Speaker 4: Do you not?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 23: Hal Lindsay wrote a book a long time ago called A Late Great Planet Earth, and one of the things that, yeah, that he posited was the fact that the rebirth of Israel happened in nineteen forty eight tests the end time prophetic clock ticking. But you go back to nineteen fifteen, nineteen seventeen, that's over one hundred years ago. You have this sensationalist like Clarence Larkin talking about prophecy, and one of the things he was talking about was the rebirth of the nation Israel. And of course in nineteen fifteen or nineteen seventeen, you know, circa that that era. I mean, that was almost an absurd statement to make. I mean, you know, that's never going to happen. And skeptics of the biblical prophetic narrative, you know, you go back one hundred and fifty years ago, no one would ever have imagined that the nation of Israel would be born in today. But that's what prophecy tells us, that the nation would be born in a day. And that's, of course, but in nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 2: Right, and then during the first Trump administration, the embassy was moved to Jerusalem. Was that a key factor in moving this along on the timeline?
Speaker 23: Well, I think it is absolutely. I mean, you know, the question is this that the time of Jacob's trouble, which is prophetic, which is in the Book of Revelation, It's a time of Jacob's trouble. It's a seven year period. Christian's call is a tribulation. Most Jews have no idea of what that is, but it is in the Old Testament as well, the time of Jacob's trouble. It's that seven year tribunal period. I think we're moving headlong into it. I think that the Trump presidency is incredible.
Speaker 7: What's going on.
Speaker 23: They need to dig a lot deeper. But it's only been a little over a month. I mean, what do you want and already heads are spinning. People are being blown away by what's been happening. But you know, many of us look at what's taking place in the Middle East, specifically with the Arab Spring which happened years ago and more recently the October seventh atrocities that were committed. There are people that write me that I can only say are variantly anti Semitic and make statements like.
Speaker 7: Well the Jews have no right to the homeland.
Speaker 23: And all this other stuff, Well they do. Amos nine fourteen and fifteen Old Testament prophet basically says this, I will bring back the captives of my people Israel. Check. They will build the way cities and inhabit them. Check they will plant vineyards and drink the wine from them. Check they will also plant gardens and eat the fruit from them.
Speaker 1: Check.
Speaker 23: I will plant for them in their land, and never again will they be plucked up out of the land. I have given them that prophecies thousands of years old. That's never happened until nineteen forty eight. But here's what I want to get to. We know from scripture, we know from the biblical prophetic narrative that there's going to be a one world government, a one world religious system, and found in the Book of Revelation. So when people read that, who, let's say, are all millennial who don't believe in the literal translation of the Biblical phredic narrative, Well, that's this allegory that's never going to happen. And you know, you go back a couple hundred years and that would be an absurd statement. How are we going to get a global government and a one more religious system. Well, when you have mile wide ships, UFOs, UAPs appearing over the cities plural of the world, that is the game changer. That's the nexus, the megal ever, which changes the entire global paradigm and does it in an instant.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I I've always thought to myself, without knowing all of the scriptures and following them close enough through my studies of the Bible, I've always felt like those entities, those sightings and everything else, and there would be some being that would come down that was here to solve all of Earth's problems, and people would be fooled and swayed by this. How do we know who is the Messiah? Because I believe in the return of Jesus Christ, how do we know you to how do we know? I think it would be obviously our hearts and our souls would instantly, you know, know the spirit of Jesus Christ. But how do we know who the decepter is and when he comes? Or will there be many deceptors in this trying to sway the world into this one world globalist system.
Speaker 23: Yeah, the other side of the aisle. I even new agers people. And you know the History Channel's Ancient Alien series. I was on the first two seasons of that, and it was great to be on Ancient Aliens, and some you know, I look back and I should have probably stayed on because I was the one dissenting voice. But they are promulgating the return of the sky gods, the return of ancient astronauts who visited the planet, and you know, something happened, there's no doubt about that. But are they really from Zeta Reticuli or Epsilon Eradoni, or are they in fact interdimensional entities with a very nefarious agenda?
Speaker 9: I e.
Speaker 23: The fallen Angelic host. We know from the biblic over Fredic narrative Revelation nineteen that he comes back, The Lord Jesus comes back riding on a white horse, and he comes from the heavens. He comes down to Earth. It's a flying white horse. And I realized some of you out there listening, your eyeballs are rolling, and you're going, you've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 7: It's there.
Speaker 23: How does he get from point A to point B? He comes down and by the breath of his coming out of his mouth comes a double edged sword with which to strike the nations. That sword he just undoes those armies that are there. He lands on the mount of olive Us. That's how we know it's really him, and that mountain splits in half, it splits into and I mean, I'm not making this stuff up. What was written will come to pass. What was fourthold is unfolding, no matter how illogical.
Speaker 7: Or how bizarre.
Speaker 23: It sounds like the Book of Revelations, flying white horses from Heaven. Oh way, you've lost your mind. No, it's right there. In Revelation nineteen, the armies of Heaven followed him on white horses, best and fine linen, white and clean. So they've got to be flying somehow, because they're coming from Heaven to Earth, so they got to be able to fo Don't ask me how that works.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 23: I'm not talking Greek mythos with Pegasus. But this, this is what's gonna happen, and it's you know, this is a supernatural on steroids.
Speaker 7: The fake landing will be.
Speaker 23: When Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Mohammad and others all come out of a UFO. Let's say that lands in Jerusalem, they all come out, they wave to the cross. And I'm not making this up. This is what the other side of the aisle has been promulgating for years. They've been telling us that Jesus wasn't really God, he just attained the christ consciousness. How many times have I heard that? And so the whole thing is like, that's how you'll know. But remember Jesus warns us, and it'll be like the days of Noah, that even the elect would be deceived. That men when thinks from fearful is coming upon the earth. When you put all that together, something is coming which is absolutely unprecedented. I would pause it to you and to your listeners. Some point after a nuclear exchange on the planet somewhere, there's going to be a nuke, a nuclear device that goes off, which creates the greatest climate of fear that mankind has ever collectively experienced. This will trigger This is what they're waiting for. This is their trigger, because that climate of fear, that's when they show up as our savers. Now that's conjecture.
Speaker 7: On my part.
Speaker 23: It's also in the books. The last run on the disclosure ladder runs a disclosure I think that is the endgame. I really believe with all my heart that is the end.
Speaker 2: So when we see a nuclear device go off somewhere on the planet again, that will signal that we're ready for this, this great appearance of people trying to save us. And then Jesus will come after that, right after.
Speaker 23: Seven years or maybe even longer. I mean the tribulation is a seven year period.
Speaker 7: But from a time that.
Speaker 23: Nuke device goes off, when they show up and the whole one world government, one or religious system begins to take place, that's going to take a period of time, and I have no idea you know how long that Just think about this. Think about this. When COVID hits the entire globe pivoted, didn't we the entire global you know, everybody changed, everybody just okay, bamn. So we've seen it. It's almost like it's a dry run. We've seen how quickly everything can change. It changed overnight, you know, two weeks to stop the spread and all this stuff, and everybody hunkered down, right, everybody hunkered down, the mass, the social distancing, no one did everything to two weeks. That is an unprecedented moment in human history.
Speaker 2: La Marzilla, Marzilla, you're right, I said, and many other people said, without any historical background or text, I said that this they are testing to see how easily they can get people just to go along out of fear. I you know, I was one of these people who rejected the shutdowns. Unfortunately, the other bar, the other job I work is at a bar, and we were closed for months and months because we.
Speaker 4: Were non essential.
Speaker 2: And yes I was, yet I was essential enough to come and do my radio show when they were talking about two weeks to slow the spread. Within three days of that proclaimant, I received a card from two different government agencies I'd never heard of that said I was allowed to travel to and from my home to the radio station because I was quote essential emergency personnel. And that was dated. It expired on May thirty first, And this was like in March when I got this card. So I said, oh, okay, so there is a time limit. It's not two weeks, it's not a month. Apparently they think by May thirty first, the coast will be clear. It was all so well planned out that I never swallowed a bit of what they were pushing. When it came to COVID and I certainly didn't get the jabs of the vaccines because I thought this was another another step on the way to what we are talking about. And I fiercely fight against any kind of digital currency. You know that you can only buy and sell things with that, because that is also prophesiede in revelation. During the end times, you'll have to take this mark or you won't be able to buy or sell any goods and you're just going to be kind of left out there on your own. All of this stuff adds up to some of the stuff that you're talking about, right, Yeah.
Speaker 23: Absolutely. You know, again, if you go back two hundred years, the whole UFO phenomena was very, very sparse. There were some sightings, but not like today where almost almost daily things come across my email. You know, look at this, look at that, Look at this picture.
Speaker 7: We took this.
Speaker 23: You know, here's an orb, here's a craft. And then you get Congress talking about I mean in NAPOLINEA. L Luna stood up last week or week before last and basically said, what we're gonna get. We're gonna look at the hole JFK RFK Martin Luther King thing the assassinations nine to eleven, and of course the whole UAP phenomena. The halls of Congress have been talking about this out for several years, and it's a lot of people out there, you know, they still won't look at the phenomena. They still think it's the stuff relegated to the tinfoil haf conspiracy theorists. Let me make it clear the fact that our Congress, our government, your government, those of you who are listening, your government is stating on the record that UAPs are real, and moreover that our government has crash craft that was retrieved from craft sites. And added to that, this is the testimony of David Grush in the Halls of Congress warned, he's worn in, he's under oath. Yes, we have non biologics, non human biologics in our possession, non human biologics in our possession. And Nancy Mace has called we need to bring this, we need to bring one of these bodies into the halls of Congress. We all need to look at this thing. And so what we're seeing for the first time literally in decades, in decades is at least an at tenth at transparency. Will they achieve it already with the Epstein files, a BONDI seems to be doing in Texas. Two step, Why can't you release the JFK files? Are you going to redact pages like you did before? Why can't the American people know? And you know, here's part of the problem. If it implicates Israel, then so be it. It doesn't matter. What is the truth? We want the truth. People want the truth. And this is why, you know, we have ten films on the whole UFO phenomena, and nine to ten in that ten bucks ten part DVD series it's called What is the Truth.
Speaker 7: And I sit down with people like Nick Pope.
Speaker 23: And George Nori and others, Gary Steerman from both sides of the aisle, and we look at the uap UFO phenomena and say, look, folks, this is the coming great deception a term that I coined in nineteen ninety eight, because everything changes. Remember, Jesus warns us, do not be deceived. Even the elect would be deceived. Men think, and fearfulness coming upon the earth?
Speaker 7: What does that mean?
Speaker 23: What would come upon the earth that would cause men and women to faith from fear? You tell me, my old wide motherships will do it every time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I have no idea how I would react if there was one hovering over my car as I walked out tonight, LA, I know the first name I would invoke was Jesus, save me, Please me. But we have they claim to have the remnants of crashes and non non human biologics. If these are interdimensional beings, would they really need all of that? Would they need the hardware to manifest?
Speaker 7: Okay, this is a.
Speaker 23: Three hour conversation and I have fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: That really is well, we had very give me a give me a give me a minute and a half on it, because that's it's typicult.
Speaker 23: Give me, give me the thirty second sal bye.
Speaker 7: So here you go, Here you go. We know in the biblic.
Speaker 23: Overrophetic narrative that there is technology. For instance, how do you get a fifteen hundred mile wide New Jerusalem descending onto the earth fifteen hundred miles wide, fifteen hundred miles deep, fifteen hundred miles high. This thing is absolutely humongous. How does that work?
Speaker 7: Who builds that?
Speaker 23: Is that just some sort of spiritual illusion? Of course, not everything is physical. Give you one more. When they when Adam and Ebers fell from the Garden of Eden. The churrebeam are placed on the east gate. Between the two churn beam is a flaming sword which turns every which way. Okay, what is that? The terra beam are not wielding it. What is a flaming sword that turns every which way? You remember in the vernacular thousands of years ago and most of his Writingness, there's such thing as a lightsaber. But you know what, that's exactly what the flaming sword is. It's a lightsaber. There's technology in the heavenly realm, there's absolute In fact, I'm working on a book on this. There is technology, supernatural technology in the other realm. We know also from the Book of the Enoch when the Fallen Angels descended thousands of years ago on Mount Hermon, they traded technology. They showed weapon making to the men of the earth for access to the women. There was a quick pro quo. So it's a complex it's a very complex question. I could go on for at least another half an hour forty five minutes on this, because it's very very it's a deep end of the pool.
Speaker 2: If I wasn't running out a show, we would la mar Zoo, thank you, so much for your time and real quickly tell tell people how they can find out more real quick just just a.
Speaker 23: Brums of disclosure dot com, wrongs of disclosure dot com, do your homework, folks there It is.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks La, God bless Wow, that's a conversation