Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners, double O seven.
Speaker 2: Everybody has everybody doing doing great? Dude, doing great. I hope you had a great Eastern you come back nice and fresh, or maybe you're a bit of a sugarcoma. You got after some candy this weekend. You'll you're going for win number four? You guys are dude? What aboutther John's other daughter is on the phone right now. Are you just done? Be funny?
Speaker 1: I did see the see the post that you guys have posts off already life from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so other John comes in with a poster and who was it great? Who did you play? Grace Gracie?
Speaker 1: No, I played the other one. I forget their name.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Ellie, Ellie Matty. Gracie is the other one that came in and she created a post avenging my dad and she's got like and she had tombstones for other and the sisters. She's like, I'm next joining us on the phone is Paul Goodwin. Hi, Paul, Hi, Sorry to let you down, Okay, dude. The fact that he got through and his daughter played is ridiculous. He was called ten Chili said Rod one hundred percent legit. He was caller ten, and he handed the phone off to his kid. Paul, how do we know you on this show? Come on, you've been on last played December third, last year. Okay, and did you do anything? I lost Autumn in the first round of the tournament. Okay. So Paul has been in the Hall? How many times?
Speaker 1: Paul?
Speaker 2: Just the one time?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yes, Sir Sean Connery you are, You're a three time Hall of Famer, right, yes, Okay, guys, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I've already said it. Chili put Buzzfest tickets in there for the winner today, so it's a big deal. Got a couple of yeah looks, got a couple of hos going at each other here, okay on a Monday. What a day, and you were up at the rock I didn't even I don't want to talk to you. I'm done with you. This guy was at the Rockets all night. Okay, Yeah you did. Here we go, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Question number one? What protective gear do football players wear? Paul helmet one time in the Hall. Paul, it's a correct answer, got in early? What else could it have been? So the question is what protective gear do football players wear on their heads? So it was very specific troulder pads. I mean, if you got in early, cleats could have been you know, Okay, Paul's on the board. Speeding worked in that case. Question number two Sean Connery Paul, one time in the hall? On which side of the road do Americans drive?
Speaker 1: Paul? All right, good game, Paul.
Speaker 2: Correct answer, and it was a good game.
Speaker 1: Damn good game.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, no worries, brother, No worries you.
Speaker 2: How many Cadbury eggs did you eat on? Only? Like three?
Speaker 1: Only three?
Speaker 2: Looks like looks like it should have been two?
Speaker 1: Catherine.
Speaker 2: All right, Sean, we got to say goodbye to you. Hey, Paul, dude, I can't believe I beat that guy. You didn't just beat him, dude, you it was a beat down today. You want you want? You want to play tomorrow? Absolutely man, and we're giving you Buzzfest tickets. Wow, that's so cool. You don't know what's gonna happen ever on this show. On Mondays,