Speaker 1: Welcome to the night tap on seven hundred WLW. Good evening, Gary, Jeff Walker on this Monday night, Ready to rock and roll with three hours. But I hope you enjoy. I'm sure I will. And isn't that the most important part? Not necessarily so. President Biden in the last week has pardoned three turkeys. Only one of them happened to be a son Hunter of all charges, the gun charges, the tax charges, and any charges that may come up in the future, things that haven't even been charged as a crime against the president's son. But Joe of course noted yesterday in his statement that all of the prosecutions of Hunter Biden were political in nature and shouldn't be allowed to stand, even though he told us over and over and over again on what about twenty five different occasions, that he would not issue a pardon to his son. Now, that's what a good father does, right, especially with Hunter having information that could implicate his father in all kinds of chicanery and illegal activities that he was engaged when Joe was a vice president and then president of the United States, and as a bonus for the outgoing lame duck president, with the Supreme Court's ruling on presidential immunity while he is in office, Hunter couldn't really hurt him anyway. He has no reason to claim the fifth in any testimony heretofore from this point forward, because he has nothing to be charged with. So we can't say that, you know, take the Fifth Amendment when asked questions about his dad's involvement in his business, which we all know that Hunter admitted to in court, as far as dealings with China when his dad was vice president, and who knows what else is in that tangled web, But we don't have to worry about it now. Hunter doesn't have to worry about it, and the nation just sits and waits and goes. You want to talk about political prosecutions, What about Jack Smith? What about Alvin Bragg, What about Letitia James, What about Fannie Willis in Georgia? What about the FBI rate on mar A Lago and all the charges that were trumped up against now the president elect. We'll get into some of those issues with former JAG officer Don Brown, Jack Smith, the dropping of all the cases against Donald Trump and is it just a realization of reality or is that more a part of the cover up? Of what went in to the law fair that the Democrats tried to implement to keep Donald Trump off the ballot, in jail and out of the presidential race. None of it worked, So and everything we'll be talking about that. Lee walms Gans who is a brilliant lady. We will talk to her about the death of Dei or at least we're hoping so, doctor Aoron mcatyre. The Total State, How Liberal Democracies become Tyrannies is the name of the book. He's got some interesting thoughts. He's also the host of the Urn McIntyre show. And Tony Lyons, who was president of the RFK Junior super pac, will be with us to talk about how big Food and Big Farmer are trying to keep RFK Junior out of the Trump White House. And we'll stop at nothing to do so. But first there's all kinds of turkey carcass to pick through. After the Bengals' latest loss last afternoon yesterday afternoon at pay Corps Stadium at home, in front of about oh, I don't know, thirty thousand Stealers fans. They came up short once again, and a guy who is a long suffering Bengals fan, but no billboards for him, especially when it's twenty degrees outside. Wildman Walker will join us first next on the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's the snee and for the past six years, look, I've been either pregnant or in postal the way and.
Speaker 1: The Bengals are finally out of the playoff picture. To respond to that and so much more, the sports Commando himself, Dennis Wildman Walker on the Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Wild Man, how you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing a rider can't comply it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean it's a beautiful day and all that, But aren't you in sackcloth and ashes over the Bengals season, which is now over.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad you're saying this, Gary Jubb, at least you're saying it that the season is over. I'll agreement with you. It is over. Their playoff hops for Gonzo the Kaputt there are no way, Jose. Unfortunately, you've got talking heads in this. I'm talking about TV people, Channel five, Channel nine, and Channel nineteen. I won't say that the season is over, that there's a glimmer of hope. Can you believe that? Can you really believe that they don't have the sack to say that the season's over.
Speaker 1: Well, they're still trying. They're still trying to sell merch, you know. And in nineteen's case, they may still have a game and there is Monday night football.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you got it all.
Speaker 1: No, no, Look, it's the same way as this presidential election just passed, wild Man. They told us it was close right up to the end when I knew it was over two months before election day because they had to keep the money flowing in for advertisers and all the rest. And you know what, we're the home of the best Bengals coverage on the radio here, and I'm sure that there are some people in the sales department don't want me talking about how the season's over, because well, they still have to sell it for the next five weeks.
Speaker 4: If you can't fool the people, the people that have got a brain know that the season's over. Now they sit on TV and say, well, neither the slip percentage, cha, it's I'll come all on. I mean, that's just crap. I mean, none of these people, especially on television, have the guts ever to say anything that's really the truth.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're the red season.
Speaker 4: The red season was over in the June, and I well, we got a chance on a wild card. It's like get out of here now.
Speaker 1: Is it just because some people won't, I mean they won't just admit to reality or I think most people, even the most diehard of Bengals fans, know now that the writing's not only on the wall, it's on the wall an indelible ink.
Speaker 3: The season is over, period, done, last call? Right?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's my next query for you, wild man. What are you going to do for the next five weeks?
Speaker 4: What am I gonna do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna be the NFL.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna watch the games. I mean, there's Joe Burrow is having a spectacular season, Mark Chase is having a good year. See Higgins is having a good year. Hendrickson is having a good year. There's there's a couple of winnable games that I can, you know, maybe make my Sunday. But I'll tell you this right now, They're gonna lose Monday in Dallas. I mean that the Steelers, who had hardly any offense at all, can come in and rack up five hundred plus yards of offense against the Bengals, the Dallas Cowboys who won two in a row. They're gonna carve up the Bengals defense now on the points and it will.
Speaker 1: It won't be with a future Hall of Fame quarterback as you saw with Russell Wilson, and he is a future Hall of Famer. I don't care what as yeah, oh yeah, but he had his best game maybe ever yesterday at Pei Corp Stadium. It'll be against Cooper Rush, the backup of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Russell Wilson's second highest ever passing yards four hundred and fourteen yards, three touchdowns and the pick. Oh, I mean the Bengals defense. And that's the problem. You know it, I know it sure, And Joe Burrow said after the game, there's got to be some changes made Lou Amarillo and maybe his entire staff. I don't know the whole staff, but maybe his entire staff has to be replaced at the end of the year. Now. I know he doesn't have the players that he had three years ago, but still, I mean, they had like ten days to prepare for the Steelers, and the Steelers just took advantage of them in every way. The lowsy tackling, lowsy tackling yesterday, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, about they couldn't talk, they couldn't tackle, They couldn't have tackled a fifth grader yesterday.
Speaker 3: It was so disgusting. I'm looking at my wife.
Speaker 1: We're watching the game yesterday on TV, wild Man, and I'm going they're not going to tackle anybody. They literally are not going to I said, as soon as the ball was snapped, they said, look at him, go right up the middle. Nobody's gonna even Oh, there's a hand on him. And that that made no damn difference whatsoever to those rocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about these stats, hey, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Nagie Harris Nagi Harris, Nagie Harris looked like looked like he was about five hundred pounds and seven feet tall.
Speaker 3: He sure did.
Speaker 4: What were you gonna how about these stats? How about these stats yesterday?
Speaker 5: Ok?
Speaker 4: Right? Sam Hubbard no tackles, Miles Murphy no tackles, Trey Hutterinson no tackles, I know. And then up up front there about bed I think bj Hill had four tackles, and then there was, uh, there was one other guy. I can't remember his name, but no push all at all up front. They got a cab a cheesy two sacks on Russell Wilson, but when they really needed him the sack and he always got away with it and completed some fifteen yards or twenty yard past completion. What what a lousy day the deep. That's it's just it's pathetic. Here. The Bengals have scored ninety nine points Gary job, That's what I said, ninety nine points the last three games. I've lost all three games.
Speaker 3: Just amazing.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell I'll tell you what I saw right away last night or yesterday afternoon, wild man, what I saw in the game when uh there was that lucky uh pick six at the beginning game with Taylor Britt who could.
Speaker 4: Have been should have been, should have been passed, who.
Speaker 1: Got away with pass interference or holding or something like that, and they scored like right away. And then Pittsburgh came down and scored right away. I said, And it was like there were like four minutes gone in the first quarter. I looked at my wife and I said, boy, there must have been a lot of people betting money on the under. The under under over in that game was forty six point five they had scored forty eight points together by halftime. There might there must have been too damn much money on people betting the under in the book. He said, Oh we can't have that. Go ahead. Run it up, Fellas. That was amazing.
Speaker 4: Well that I canna say is there's there's gotta be some changes, like Joe said, and it starts with the defense. They're not going to make the changes now with five five games a go, but that hand writings on the wall, the fans are, the season ticket holders are raising hell, we can see it. Uh, there there is a problem. And last year a lot of people were surprised that they brought Lou back. But obviously there's some there was a problem there on the defensive side. Now, like I said, you don't have all the players. Yesterday they played without Russell Wilson. Not not Russell Wilson, now Logan Wilson, which would have been nice because he's one of their better linebackers. But they they've got problems and they.
Speaker 1: And no, no, no, wild Man, that's not that's not a one player out reason.
Speaker 3: I mean, Logan Wilson would have.
Speaker 1: Been nice to have, but no, it would have been nice to have, but not to say it's the whole damn defense.
Speaker 4: It's a whole absolutely, And you know it's not a quick fix at all. It's not a quick fix, beccam pants. I have to realize it's not a quick fix. It's not gonna happen overnight, even to the draft or free agency, which I doubt will they, you know, dive into it. And you've got the offensive line. You've got two guards on this team that can't they can't, they can't block me, and that that needs to be addressed right there.
Speaker 1: Oh and then the veteran Orlando Brown Junior. I mean he comes back and he's how many times he jump offside yesterday?
Speaker 3: At least three?
Speaker 4: At least three, you know, not practicing, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All right, well let's uh, let's move.
Speaker 1: Let's move from our misery to somebody else's misery now over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm speaking directly to my friends who are Buckeye fans Ohio State at home at the Shoe with every reason to believe they were gonna be Michigan, who's had a disastrous season after winning a national championship, lost their coach, lost their great players, and Michigan comes in there and hangs a thirteen to ten hurtin on Ohio State. I know you were loving it because you were texting me about it. But your thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: Game, Well, Michigan came out like I think they were a twenty four point on your dog. Also, they got in there and you know that game, you know, throw you throw the record book out the window when those two teams played, and Michigan wanted it more than Ohio State. Ohio State's kicker, what do he miss three field goals?
Speaker 1: Well, I think what happened yesterday was Ohio State's offensive coach threw the playbook out the window. And because the play calling was just.
Speaker 4: Horrid, there was so there. There were some questional play calls exactly, but Michigan wanted it more. Michigan, you can tell right from the start that they wanted it more and more they do. They have a kicker that could uh put the ball through the uprights, and Ohio State made a disastrous uh timeout call. Now that didn't help. And then of course the game ended with you know, the teams, you know, brawling on the field, and I you know, I blame Ohio State for this file station.
Speaker 1: No you know, you don't go and you don't go and plan your flag on the get your opponent, you don't get over you you can't.
Speaker 3: No, you don't. You don't do that.
Speaker 4: Just get off and you got your asses handed to you. Get off the field, gout, go in the locker room. No, but they want to stay out there and fight that.
Speaker 6: That's just so dumb.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: About that was that was provocation by Michigan.
Speaker 4: And it's not provocation.
Speaker 1: They should have forfeited the game for that kind of lack of sportsmanship.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that, will Oh.
Speaker 4: God, sportsmanship, give me that. Remember remember what happened and went out with high button shoes, and.
Speaker 1: Listen, remember what happened when Terrell Owens, as a forty nine er went and danced on the star in Dallas. I remember that he got he got creamed, and he should have gotten creamed and he.
Speaker 4: Got back up and defined and I didn't. I didn't forty nine ers win that game too, by the way. I think they did.
Speaker 1: I think they probably did. But it's just poor sportsmanship. You don't do that in somebody else's house.
Speaker 4: Start brawling. You don't start brawling. Gary Jeff, Sure, you. No, you don't. You got you got beat. You know you already got beatn you looked like you looked like dog crap the whole game. They take your lickors and get in the locker room and get out of there and go away. Say next time, next time, we'll do it up in Michigan if we can beat you.
Speaker 3: Both schools, they.
Speaker 4: Want to start, they want to start brawling, acting like idiots both.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think the Wolverines were acting like idiots by planting a flag on.
Speaker 3: The Ohey they did.
Speaker 4: I'm glad they I'm glad they tried them. But you can't plant a flag on astroturb, by the way. But they they brought it out. They brought it out all right, right, they did in every ohiow state. Man, all I can say to that is woo woo boo, cry in your beer.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just because you hate Ohio state. Just listen, Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: I hate Ohio State. I can't stay in Ohio state. Do you see about of my life in Columbus was I'll never get back from living in Columbus.
Speaker 3: How long were you in Columbus six months?
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy I'm surprised they didn't convert you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's all I heard. They didn't care about the Bengals, they didn't care about the Reds, they didn't care about the Cincinnati Royals. All it was was Ohio State. What do he hate? Ohio State?
Speaker 5: What he hayes?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 5: Let me crazy?
Speaker 1: Apparently, of course it left a lasting mark on your psyche.
Speaker 3: Apparently.
Speaker 4: Well, of course, the very first day I was in Columbus, I got a jaywalking ticket from a Columbus cop.
Speaker 3: You don't even walk that fast. I know I don't.
Speaker 4: And there was nobody downtown Columbus at the time when he gave it to me.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez.
Speaker 4: They acted like I was John Dillinger. Where are you staying? How long are you up here? You got forty eight hours to pay this. We'll come and arrest you. Oh yeah, what a great What a great introduction to Columbus. All I heard I've ever heard was Ohio State, Hio State Buckeyes.
Speaker 1: What else did you see this weekend that sparked your interest?
Speaker 3: Football wise?
Speaker 4: Well, I was disappointed in the way that you see Bearcats into their season finished five and seven, losing five straight games. They've got some issues there, Yes, sadder Field. I think next year is he either wins or he goes. I mean, he's got a three year deal. They're not gonna they're not gonna sack him, but hopefully they can get some more helps to the portal. And they started out fine and I just you know, went in the tank. They went in the tank.
Speaker 1: How about the Buffalo Bills last night and the snow in Buffalo. That decimation, decimation, total decimation of that team. And that's two weeks in a row that San Francisco. San Francisco have come into a cold weather environment and wound up his frozen turkeys at the end of the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was surprised. Just forty nine. Ers have a lot of issues, just like the Bengals. They have issues on offense or the Bengals have issues on defense.
Speaker 6: And the Bills.
Speaker 4: And there's something to say too about you know, warm weather teams going into those cold environments. Look at Miami Dolphins. Geez, they can't you know, they can't. They can't blame the gold weather. And that was wonderful to watch on that game, Like the Bills like this is us man, we love this. We can play in this snow all.
Speaker 1: Right, wild Man, Well, it's gonna be a while before we have another Nightcap, so any any last words for Nightcap fans of the Wildcat of the wild Man on this show?
Speaker 4: What do you mean it for me a while? Well, what's going on? There's something I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, No, it's Monday Night football next Monday, and then and then I'm not on Tuesday night for some reason. And I'll be back on Monday the sixteenth. That's our next devus. So last words, final words, wild Man?
Speaker 4: What can I say? Does have fun watching the next five games Cincinnati Bengals season?
Speaker 1: Well that's all you're gonna have to watch, so yeah, might as well. Might as well save room while they're still playing. Thanks, wild I've.
Speaker 4: Got fire sticks so I can watch reruns of Anthony rip at twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: You go do that and we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 6: I am going right now, me.
Speaker 3: TV COMA going on.
Speaker 1: The fur Ball is coming up next on the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred wl W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Bid insane politics, in fact, the judicial process when it came to his Sun but the nine thirty report I'm Sean Galviager breaking now. Republicans and even some Democrats pushing back against President Biden's decision to part in his son Hunter. The President in a statement said Hunter was singled out because he just happened to be his son.
Speaker 10: The President reaching his final decision Sunday, making it official just hours later, writing in a statement, it is clear that Hunter was treated differently. No reasonable person who looks at the facts of Hunter's cases can reach any other conclusion than Hunter was singled out only because he is my son, and that is wrong.
Speaker 3: ABC News is Mary Bruce.
Speaker 9: Now the latest traffic in weather together right now taking a look at the major interstates and highways.
Speaker 3: No new accidents.
Speaker 8: Now the latest forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on news radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 11: A few clouds around, but clearing by daybreak. We'll see a seven am temperature of nineteen. The rest of our Tuesday sunny and cold, a high a thirty four at night, mostly clear and down to twenty three. From your Severe Weather station, I'm nine First Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve Raleigh News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Radar showing a mostly cloudy sky in our current temperature twenty four degrees. Demolition began on Friday, while ODAK continues to make progress in the ifour seventy one bridge. Spokesperson Catheen Fullers today said that crews have been removing parts of the southbound bridge deeck first, while installing additional shoring towers to support new steel girders that will replace those damage in last month's fire. Repairs to the southbound side expected to start in January. Following the demolition. Odon aims to reopen that side of the bridge to traffic by mid March. Shoppers expected to spend more than thirteen billion dollars on the Cyber Monday. That's according to Adobe Analytics, who said ten point eight billion dollars was spent on Black Friday, which is up ten percent from last year. As Ohio State University Police continued to investigate the use of pepper spray by law enforcement the Big Ten Conference Sunday, finding both Ohio State and Michigan one hundred thousand dollars. Following the postgame fight Saturday in Columbus. It's sent for Michigan players who tried to plant their team's flag in midfield following to thirteen to ten. Upset went over the number two Buckeyes, which Ohio State players took offense to which OSU Police State led to multiple law enforcement members from both Ohio and Michigan to deploy pepper spray.
Speaker 3: College basketball.
Speaker 9: The new Associated Press Pool has uc up two spots at number fourteen. Xavier, who was number twenty two, knocked out of this week's poll, as Kentucky is now up to number four. Yukon down from number two to number twenty five after three straight losses last week in the Maui Invitational. Kansas remains number one. Monday night football action in Denver as the Broncos host the Browns, and right now laid into the second quarter, we at a two minute warning. It's Denver leading fourteen to ten. With the action on ESPN fifteen thirty. Our next update is at ten o'clock. I'm Sean Galviager News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: Beloved former basketball coach and educator Satch Sullinger knows you got to keep moving to stay healthy, but that's not so easy when you come.
Speaker 1: As we continue an hour of sports for the out of sorts, and there are plenty of people out of sorts this day. Jeez, Andy Furman is along for the ride on this night, Camp fur Ball, Andy, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Can I call you Andrew?
Speaker 12: Yes, you call you mister Furman too. If you want to miss mister Furman, just don't call me tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well I won't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a show, so exactly, It's not the only reason I ever called you. By the way, we talk all the time, You're leading the listener a stress though.
Speaker 12: We talk all the time, but we never told what we're going to talk about on the radio.
Speaker 1: No, no, because I like a free flowing.
Speaker 3: Information.
Speaker 1: I like free flowing ideas at the moment that it's going on. I like to be at the spur of the moment in our conversation without any kind of fore planning at all, because that would that would ruin the fun. But anyway, but what b is in your bonnet today, Andrew, mister Furman?
Speaker 5: The big story?
Speaker 12: Obviously, the takeaway from Saturday's game between Ohio State and Michigan is not the fact that Michigan is won now for the fourth straight time. Okay, that's not the takeaway. The takeaway was the fighting after the game. And you know, I hear kirk hurstreet. You think is the end of the world. Oh, this is going to be bad for college football. And you know everybody around media people you know, the good, the do gooders. Okay, you know it's not good to be good. Let me tell you something. It is good. You know, having a villain is good, having an enemy is good. And I do a Sunday morning show on Fox Sports thirty, which can be heard of thirteen sixty, but it's on serious XM channel eighty three. My partner's Bucky Brooks played in the NFL for five years and he told me he attended one of those Ohio State Michigan games. It's not a rivalry, it's a war. They hate each other. These two teams hate each other, schools hate each other. And that's a good thing. This is the best quote rivalry hate job in sports. Okay. And the fact that after the ballgame a Michigan player stuck a flag in the fifty yard line or a Michigan flag after the beat. You know what, revel in it? You lost the game, Ohio State.
Speaker 5: Suck it up.
Speaker 12: Stuck up. Take away the pepper spray, take away the fighting. The coaches should have controlled this deal and that's the end of it. You know what, Suck it up. You lost, Okay, I lost as a shape. And I'll tell you something else I want to talk today about. Maybe the coaching staff of Ohio State should be gone, Ryan, They should be fired.
Speaker 6: You know, here's the deal.
Speaker 12: There's not a question of wins and losses right now in college football. It's are all I return on investment? They spent twenty million dollars on players. The Buckeye spent twenty million dollars on players. Do they get their return on investment? I don't think so. It's ten and two right now, and unless they win a national title, he probably will be fired.
Speaker 4: You know. The thing.
Speaker 1: The thing is, and I want to tell you two things and then I'll let you continue your rant because it is.
Speaker 3: It is wonderfully, it's superb.
Speaker 1: I would say this number one, this, this is where we get into paying players in college and and and all of that rigamar role and mess.
Speaker 3: And yeah, they shouldn't.
Speaker 1: The schools shouldn't be just benefiting from the brazilions that they're earning through college football, especially into a lesser college basketball. I'll give you that, But the whole payment of players in return on investment thing just sounds so foreign in the parlance of college football student athlete.
Speaker 12: It's not college football anymore, the NFL, and that's why college coaches are quitting left and right. They can't handle you know what they're doing.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 12: Did you see what Stanford did the other day? They hired Andrew luck as a general manager. Okay, what does that mean? I mean he's gonna oversee the nil money for football. That's what colleges to come by.
Speaker 3: He's the smartest.
Speaker 12: Bonaventure university did they They hired Bogiowsky, the guy from ESPN. He's a general manager for basketball. Okay, Wojo, he's the man that say Banni. Right now, colleges are going with quote general managers to oversee the football program. It's not college Get out of your head. It's the NFL right now. It's money, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, you mentioned Saint Bonavacher, and I'm surprised they have any money to pay anybody at Saint Bonaventure. It's not exactly a juggernaut of cash generating revenue at Satan Bonaventure.
Speaker 12: Lord, well, I think basketball has got a pretty proud tradition in basketball over the years they've had, you know, and they they're pretty competitive. We're don't have a football team. But it's a nice, small Catholic school, university only on New York and I visited there and they have some treats.
Speaker 1: Told me, it's not a school anymore. It's not a school anymore. It's a professional sports franchise. That's what you just told me. It's not a small Catholic school. It's as professional sports franchise masquerading is a small, nice Catholic school. Andy, it's all, it's all top, it's all.
Speaker 12: It's all no, no, no, don't don't try to put war in my mouth. You just trying to be a wise guy. Now I'm going to tell you the real story. You put an umbrella over Saint Bonaventure University or any other school. And yes, the athletic department is a certain business aspect of a university. You could still go to the university have become a doctor, that this, nurse whatever, you want to be a business person. And and that's the academic side. But the athletic side, the athletic department is a separately run business and it's always been that way at the University of Kentucky. They at the Kentucky AA, the Kentucky Athletic Association. That's what it basically is. So if you want to, you know, be a funster, a big fun of it and say no it's not a school, it's well fine, you could believe what you want to believe, but yeah, it's separate. There are two separate things. The business end of it is, yes, not a department. It's a revenue generating department of a university. And there's the academic side where people who want to become professionals, the a dentist, the lawyer, doctor, teacher, wherever you want to be, you go there.
Speaker 6: That's what you do.
Speaker 1: Well, since most schools are just propaganda mills that in doctrinate, not educate their students, why not just eliminate the university altogether, the student part, and let's just stick with the athletes and concentrate on those programs because that's all that seems to be important.
Speaker 12: Even I mean, there are certain people who want to go to school become chemists and dentists and things like that. There is a need and a want and a purpose.
Speaker 1: They're not they're not signing a dental student up and offering them money to come and drill tea Sandy.
Speaker 12: Those are the real students high school now. And I'm a high school senior and i want to become a dentist. I'm going to go to school, go by four years undergraduate and the I'm going to a dentist school and learn how to become a dentist. What are you talking about, sunning up? I mean understand what.
Speaker 1: You know, Dennis dentist standing in their careers to make a lot more money than a lot of football players who never realized the NFL money. So maybe schools, instead of paying the school to go to school, maybe the schools should pay the brightest students to allure and attract the best students in the country like they do with football and basketball play.
Speaker 3: It's ass backwards and what they're doing now is aspect.
Speaker 12: Let me say why, because the students that you were you're pointing fingers at that are intelligent and academics in the in the background. They don't bring money in the school. They don't athletes spring they generate money. They generate sellning merci.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no name name and hold on, hold on just a second.
Speaker 1: If you graduate and you're a doctor, or you're a dentist, or you're a lawyer, and you had a great a great uh, you know, time at that school, great experience at that institution of higher learning. Supposedly, then the money does come back. They do generate money as alumni. I mean, I know, so many, so many nos, so many no, no, no, no, that goes back to the school. Alumni pay a lot of money. That's why you sell these schools, you tell me away from the pro Palestinian protest because their alumni. We're going to withhold their donations to the schools that they make every year because they're loyal to the school and they had a good experience in the schools. So they're alumni and they donate millions upon millions of dollars. They do bring money into the schools.
Speaker 5: Here's what they do.
Speaker 12: You want to hear what they do.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what they do.
Speaker 12: First of all, there's only a I'd say I'll give you a rough estimate, maybe five percent of alums of various schools donate money. Because you're looking at a situation where how many people become dentists. And the point of no matter is if I got to end graduate school, and after I've finished my undergraduate and got a graduate school for being a dentist, I'm giving my money back to the dental school, not to the undergraduate best number one, number two still go to the school. You know what the money goes to. The money goes to the nil That's where it goes to. So if I graduate Ohio State University and I become a professor, I become a teacher, and I love the buck Geys, and I graduated summa cumlah art whatever it may be, with a four point index, and I'm making like two hundred and fifty thousand a year, I'm gonna give a check to fifty grand, maybe to Ohio State.
Speaker 5: Where's it going to go?
Speaker 12: I'm going to direct it to the athletic departments because I love the football team, and the NIL money gets it. So in a sense, the athletes get it before or after, that's what they get it.
Speaker 3: You didn't as as a dentist.
Speaker 1: You didn't benefit from the football program being excellent as a dentist.
Speaker 3: You didn't the games.
Speaker 12: I enjoyed football, I enjoyed my school. Well, all right, you know you first, so you're stretching this. It's so full it's foolish. It's it's been laughable. What you're telling me, it really is. You're telling me they should pay students who become dentists.
Speaker 6: What are you talking?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they should pay I don't think they should pay students.
Speaker 3: I don't think they should pay students.
Speaker 1: I don't think they should pay students a dime, regardless of whether they're at dentnis or they're majoring in sacking a quarterback. They shouldn't pay students at all. If you're gonna call them students.
Speaker 12: Why shouldn't they What do you give me one good reason why athletes should not be paid going to college.
Speaker 1: Let's not call it a university or a place of higher learning anymore.
Speaker 12: About what you're gonna call it, Why shouldn't they pay it.
Speaker 1: They're not schools. They're not schools. They're mills for professional athletes.
Speaker 12: You think, so, Okay, I mean the mill. Harvard's a mill, Yale is a mill. Okay, they're all mills, I guess right, the.
Speaker 3: Mill there are.
Speaker 1: They are mills for communists and Marxists, obviously, with their indoctrinating professors that they have on campus who aren't teaching profand.
Speaker 12: I, as much as I adore you as a friend, us need some professional help because you with so much garbage that you really need to go to.
Speaker 3: The point is.
Speaker 1: Andy, Their minds are being inundated with so much garbage in these so called higher institutions, higher learning institutions, that the only thing that they can produce is good football and basketball players anymore, there's nothing else that these universities offer. More and more kids are turning away from a four year degree because their parents and they realize they're not helping them in the real world unless they can get unless they can throw a football or shoot a three pointer. It's just ridiculous. Don't call them schools, don't call them university.
Speaker 4: You know what you need to do.
Speaker 12: Instead of talking to me on your show, somebody, you need to get the president of Xavier University on saying the things you're saying to me, to the president of Ava University, really to tell me, that's what you need to do, because if you're so dead set saying that college is a waste of time, a waste of money, some people in.
Speaker 3: Most cases, in most cases.
Speaker 12: Talk to the president, argue with the president of Xavier.
Speaker 3: About that where'd you go to school? Andy?
Speaker 12: I went to Hunter College Undergraduate Columbia University graduate school.
Speaker 3: All right? Four years?
Speaker 12: Oh, yes, four years? Right?
Speaker 3: What's your degree in?
Speaker 8: I have a.
Speaker 12: Bachelors of Arts and I have I have a master's in education.
Speaker 3: You have a master's in education and you're talking to me on a Monday night. Sports.
Speaker 5: You were a team?
Speaker 3: When were you a teacher? I didn't know this about you. This is interesting.
Speaker 12: Junior High School fifty nine in Queens, New York for two years.
Speaker 3: Two years? Had enough of it?
Speaker 5: Did you?
Speaker 12: Well? It wasn't my so called I say calling.
Speaker 6: I love sports.
Speaker 12: I want to get a job full time sports. I eventually did. I while I was working as a teacher, I was a sports information director at Division three Hunter College, and then after that I got a pop up full time position at Saint Francis College in Brooklyn, which is Division one basketball. And from there I went to All Roberts University to work, and my career, so to speak, took off. But before that, I was teaching for two years because I wanted to get involved in sports. That's what I did. That was my love, all right, lucky enough to do so.
Speaker 1: It was a means to an end, as my higher education was. I went to the thirteenth grade is what I call it, a volunteer state community college in Gallaton, Tennessee, only because it had a radio station and a radio program. And at the end of the first year, I had a job in radio. So bye by school. So I went to a trade school. Okay, so there's nothing wrong, but there.
Speaker 12: Is a means to an end by going to college. There is a means to an end because I knew when I graduated college undergraduate, I wanted to get a job and a payable job before I could really get into my field. So I knew teaching was there there was a need for at the time, and I taught for two years because the t teach was But.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying is the athletic programs and their success or failure did not have any impact on my experience at college.
Speaker 3: And I like sports. I like sports too. I like sports too.
Speaker 12: We had some good players, right, The schools that you and I went to undergraduate not comparable to the Ohio State universities. I'm Michigan's at the world number one two. We're at a different time now, we're in a different time zone. When players back in the day when I was going to college, I think the big Division I schools they were getting like fifteen dollars a month for laundry money. The NTAA players were okay, it was a different animal. And the fact that I remember they were getting something like three hundred bucks a month if they lived in an apartment off campus.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this, Andy, if Roane State had come to Vall State to play us in basketball, we didn't have a football program in basketball or in baseball, and had very good basketball and baseball programs at these junior colleges. If they had come and they had beaten us on our home field and planted a flag in the middle of that home field, I tell you what, there would have been trouble.
Speaker 3: So times really aren't that different, are they.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, you're going from being paid it's planting flags. Let's stick to one or the other. I'm saying the planting flag thing is a good thing. No, it's had a pair of communities when he did it, when Oklahoma be the Ohio State in Columbus and this is gonna be now that the Baker Bakefield rule I'm sure they're gonna have a ruling on this, but I'll tell you this much, I have no problem with it.
Speaker 5: I think it's great.
Speaker 12: I think rivalries are great, and hatreds are great. Villains are good, Villains are good villains, and sports are good. Lebron James is a villain. You could wrestling matches a villain. I think villain's are good. Villains sell tickets. That's what it is, villains of the national folks.
Speaker 3: You've heard it. You've heard it, You've heard it with your own ears. Now believe it.
Speaker 1: Andy loves hatred, he loves hate, he loves it, don't I don't think it has I don't think that's I don't think I don't think it has any role in in good sportsmanship whatsoever. And what the Michigan players did, who tried to desecrate that uh, that holy field in Columbus, what they did was an act of evil aggression and it should be treated as such.
Speaker 6: Andy, Oh you and how would you treat it?
Speaker 12: One hundred thousand dollars? Fine?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: Thank god?
Speaker 3: Would you treated death penalty?
Speaker 12: You know I could see the smirk on your face now, I see it right now? I mean you're talking with your tongue planted and your cheek and that's fine, I get it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 12: The point is this, The villains are great in sports. That's why wrestling has them.
Speaker 5: That's what we do.
Speaker 12: That's what sell tickets, that's events. And I'll tell you this is the best rivalry in sports in America.
Speaker 3: And now in America.
Speaker 1: Now you're now you're near highlighting professional wrestling, which isn't even a sport.
Speaker 3: Andy.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's an event.
Speaker 4: I didn't say it was just an event.
Speaker 3: Andy.
Speaker 1: And even though you are an event, you are relishing in the hate in sports. I want to tell you that I am going to I'm going to face that hatred that you're purporting and I'm going to meet it with love because I love you, Andy, and our time is up.
Speaker 12: You all right, I see you.
Speaker 1: Bye the fur ball on the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, in the Intented Forest, the princess holds a ceremony.
Speaker 3: And Sir Racky, why, thank you, your majesty. This is quite the honor.
Speaker 1: Now off you go.
Speaker 4: This is it? You mean?
Speaker 3: We don't get a castle or anything. What you get is to go back to the radio station. And entertain your millions of listeners. Oh boy, beat it. Well, that's one cranky princess.
Speaker 5: I heard that.
Speaker 8: Buster, Edie and Rocky give your day a fairy tale end.
Speaker 3: Eddie and rock tomorrow afternoon to three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 13: What's up, y'all, it's cam joyous nightcap on seven hundred w l W Gary, and our guest in this half hour is a man who was a former US Navy judge Advocate general, a JAG officer, a special assistant US attorney, and author of many many books, including Kangaroo Courts about the systematic abuse of prosecutorial power.
Speaker 3: Where have we seen that in America in the last three four years? Hmm? This author is Don Brown and he is our guest and we're proud to have him.
Speaker 7: Don.
Speaker 14: How are you, Jared, Jeff, I'm great, great to be with you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your listeners, and early Merry Christmas. Yeah, and it's going to be a good Christmas to see your brother.
Speaker 1: Almost finished all the turkey this weekend, and believe me, it was as much of a shore finishing as it was making. But I got some leftovers for later in the freezers, so that's always a good thing. So first and foremost for people who are uninitiated, people who have never been in a Navy and don't know what is a JAG officer, judge advocate general. I know it was the It was the spawn of one of the most popular television shows in history, which probably is not anywhere close to what you guys do ncis, which span is spun off of the original JAG series.
Speaker 3: But what is a JAG officer in the Navy.
Speaker 14: Time, Well, a JAG officer is an active duty military officer in the US Navy. It happens to be a lawyer, uh, you know, by trained profession, and so we handle legal affairs within the Navy and within the military. I served time when I was in the Navy as a Navy prosecutor and then I was dispatched to the US Attorney's Office for some time out in California and wound up at the Pentagon doing work for the Secretary of the Navy. And uh and uh, but it is a it was a great time in my career. And yes, you pointed out the TV show Jag sort of pot our eyes the notion and brought it into the public forefront. There was a movie before that with Jack Nicholson called A Few Good Men Yes, which was based upon really a true story that took place out of Guantanamo Bay. Fellow Jack ostro Mine was the original of Jack Oscer, who Tom Cruise played the role. And that was quite a hit movie and it's some of the best writing that I've seen.
Speaker 3: Up to this day.
Speaker 14: And as Jack Nicholson would saying, you can't handle the truth.
Speaker 3: I believe I can't handle the truth, don so let's get into it.
Speaker 14: You can, you can Garry absolutely, all right.
Speaker 1: So, of course, last week, surprise, surprise, Donald Trump is the president elect and the man who was called an existential threat to democracy, a man who said he was going to tear apart the constitution. He was a criminal, he had committed all these obvious crimes against the nation. Jack Smith, who was behind all of this, of the special appointed prosecutor from the Department of Justice, decided that not only is he dropping the closing all the cases, but he's also resigning. And this highlighted for you things that you had forecasts before. In your book Kangaroo Court.
Speaker 14: Right, absolutely, there's a chapter on Jack Smith and all these Kammy prosecutors. If you asked me, these prosecutors by Jack Smith, Fanny Willis, alvim Braglatissa James, they are really the criminals here because they have launched an assault against our constitution with these political prosecutions. But in Jack Smith's particular case, he was in quite divine. If you go back this summer and appoint the outn Kangaro Court as well these cases. Once the Supreme Court was done with three different cases, Trump the US being the most important, but also the Earlinger case and the Fisher case, they were dead on arrival. It was only a matter of time. And so in the Trump VUS case, of course, that's the case where the Supreme Court say there is immunity against criminal prosecution again with presidents. That was simply an extension of an earlier doctrine where there was civil immunity in the Nixon Beef the serial case. But it wasn't just the immunity decision alone. In that case, there was a concurring opinion by Justice Clarence Thomas, the greatest man of the Court, one of the greatest jurises in the history. He said, I agree with my colleagues, there's criminal immunity against a sitting president. But also Jack Smith, I'm calling you out. I don't see any statue under which you have been appointed as a special prosecutor. And the Constitution an Article two, section two class to the appointment's clause, requires a statue for the likes of a Jack Smith to be appointed to begin with us, and we had such a statue. It expired, Gary jeff In two thousand, excuse me, nineteen ninety nine. June thirty of nineteen ninety nine, the Independent Council statute under which ken Start operated to expire. Congress did not renew it. And so Justin Thompson, I don't see how you legally appointed to begin with and from that, Judge Cannon in the Florida case, if the Document's case took her qute and dismissed it dismissed, Jack Smith is being illegally appointed. Jack Smith an appealed to the Eleventh Circuit hoping to get us some relief. Trump won the election, and now Jack Smith is scurreying to get out of dodge because there's a problem. If the Eleventh Circuit we were to affirm Judge Cannon, but he's illegally appointed. It's only Jack Smith that is problematic, but it's also Robert Muller, because Robert Muller was also appointed and violation of the appointments clause, and that means every prosecution that came under Muller in his Russia Hopes, you know, scheme is invalid, from Roger Stung to Paul Maniford, the Papadopoulos to my friend General Flynn.
Speaker 5: That goes on and on on.
Speaker 14: So they're trying to pull a plug. Jack Smith is trying to pull the plug before Trump can fire him because he doesn't want to give the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals an opportunity in my judgment to affirm the fact that he is illegally appointed to begin with.
Speaker 1: Now, all of this stuff you say was unconstitutional from the gat ken Starr was legally a special counsel in the Clinton case, but when he closed his office in nineteen ninety nine, Congress had to re up to have another special prosecutors such as ken Starr or Robert Muller or Jackson.
Speaker 14: That's true the appointment's clause of the Constitution. You have the President of the United States the right to appoint senior officers or senior officers with the vice and consent of the Senate, such as Catinet position secretary offensive the senior officer, but for inferior officers, and that includes US Attorney's, US Marshal's independent Council. Congress, and the appointment's clause gives Congress the ability to pass special legislation to point those votes. Congress had passed special legislation to a point ken Star that expired was never renewed. And the current Attorney General, Merritt Garland, he can't be gone fast enough. He could put himself made these appointments, claiming that he could do it under regulatory authority in other than otherwards, his own DJ regulations gave him the right to appoint jack Smith because he had the right for personnel over the Justice Department. But sorry, the Constitution trumps DOJ's internal regulations. That's like giving the fox the keys to the his house. That just doesn't work. And so, yes, Jack Smith was illegally appointed. US District Judge Eileen Cannon has made that finding in Florida. Justice Thomas called him out before she made that finding. There's no question in my mind that this is an illegal appointment. So and that is also the case with Robert Muller.
Speaker 3: By the way, Yeah, I was going to get into that.
Speaker 1: This law fair that has been conducted against Donald Trump ever since, even before his first election in twenty sixteen, but continuing all through his presidency and the Robert Muller investigation in that special prosecution that found well, I mean convictions of our prosecutions of Roger Stone, General Michael Flynn, Paul Maniford, all of those are are in the balance too with the new president coming in. Do you will will President Trump be able to or will he need to pardon Roger Stone, General Flynn, and Paul Manifort when he gets into office.
Speaker 14: Well, there have been a lot of pardons in those cases. Anyway, Even Bill Barr wanted wanted the General Flynn case you know, dismissed, and got into trouble with the oj deep state commies when Bill Barr, who is no real friend of the president to his credit, wanted the Michael Flynn prosecution dismissed, but having them vacated on again. See, a pardon is you know, and you don't You don't get out of the acknowledge of the guilt, but you don't have to pay the price anymore, right, but all these cases is simply be vacated altogether. And I think that's one of the reasons that Jack Smith is moving so quick to try to you know, to fish and cut bait, as we say in the South, before the Eleventh Circuit gets a shot at him, because that the Eleventh Circus says, we affirm Judge Cannon. He was illegally appointed. And it's not just the US District Court judge, but a federal Court of Appeals now calling him out as being unconstitutional. And I don't think they want the ball rolling with that type of a finding. So and so that that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: So Jack Smith and his uh, you know, closing of the cases and resignation, it's it's it's more than just saying, Okay, these are dead in the water. It's kind of trying to avoid the revelations of a cover up that was going on.
Speaker 14: You better believe it, because take Chris Ray for example, He's not going to resign. Trump's gonna have to fire and Jack Smith could have waited it out and had Trump fired him. But there is indeed some self serving interests by trying to pull the plug as quickly as Jack Smith is trying to pull the plug here for sure, I mean.
Speaker 5: And by the way I did it.
Speaker 14: I wrote an article, had one published in The Federalist about three weeks ago on this very thing. If anybody wants to go look at it. I just looked at Non Brown the Federalist, and I wrote a detailed article or an opt ed and the Federalist on this. But there is some self serving interest by trying to pull the plug, that is Jacksonith' plinty book so quickly, and of course I'd do it. Analysis also in the book Kangaroo Court about the unconstitutional appointment in violation of the appointment's claus.
Speaker 1: Well Biden's Attorney General Merrick Garland, who you referenced, who appointed Jack Smith illegally, unconstitutionally, as you're stating, and as you predicted in Kangaroo Court, this man could be sitting on the Supreme Court if not for you know, some resourceful Republican senators who wouldn't allow the appointment to begin with during the tail end of Barack Obama's term. And yep, and you know the Supreme Court, Well, it's a six to three margin right now, and some people say, it's more like five to four as far as how they rule on constitutional issues. But I mean, there's already a member on that highest court in the land who could not define the difference or tell you what a woman was, Katanji Brown Jackson, one of Biden's appointments. So that's all you need is another left wing nut job on the Supreme Court, which is not supposed to be a political court at all, But they've turned all courts into political courts, at least in New York and in Washington, d C. Where they know they it was already hotbed of kami's on the court there, and in Atlanta in Georgia in the election case against Donald Trump. Now where do you see this going? The case in Atlanta is that dead in the water too?
Speaker 14: Now, well, the case against the president is dead in the water, and I'll tell you why. Again, the can't move against him while he's sitting anyway. But again going back to Trump, the US, the court basically said that any acts which the president takes directly as a result of his constitutional role or protected against prosecutions such as betoing a bill. You know, in Texas, the Democrats prosecuted Rick Perry and I talk about this in the book for a line ied in veto in a Texas constitution, which.
Speaker 12: Had a right to do.
Speaker 14: But the US Men Court said no direct actions under the Constitution can be prosecuted or anything basically within the periphery of those actions. And the court has said speech is generally going to be protected. And so if you go back and look a why they're going after Trump and Georgia. He called Brad Rathisberger to complain, and he should have complained because Georgia was stolen. I'll say that unabashedly. You call me, deny all you want. It was clearly stolen. The president has a duty to ensure the affairmous relations. He makes a call and that case is going to be dead in the order as well. She won't be able to proceed. I am concerned. However, she's brought she meaning Fannie or Fanny Willis, How are you going to pronounce it? She's brought these reco charges against a whole host of Trump's attorneys, including my friend Sidney Powell, Jack Smith, Rudy Giulian, and a bunch of others. These are unconstitutional prosecutions. The judge in that case and I'm hoping that Georgia public courts are going to throw her off the case and get this case out of the way, because this is nothing but a political prosecution which attacks the Constitution. And I made this argument before, make it in the book. When you go after your President Trump sending Georgia, Georgia of republic invention, that's not me there after, it's you.
Speaker 3: And he's right about that.
Speaker 14: So they're going after his lawyers. Jack Smith made five lawyers unindicted co conspirators into DC case, which Judge Chupkin has now dismissed. But Fanny Willis directly prosecuted a host of his attorneys. They wanted to and see this is an attempt to number one, to tour attorneys from from stepping into cases that the left doesn't approve of politically, and number two, to go straight after the target President Trump, to destroy the attorney client privilege. So you know, Garret Jef, you're going to talk to me or any other attorney, you have a right in the privilege to tell us anything you want it you want, it's going to be. That's a time honored tradition under the American common law, English common law, and under the constitution, because the attorney client privilege is really in the Fifth Amendment right against self incrimination and the sixth Amendment right to effective assistance of council. So this whole business of waging war on Trump's lawyers is an unconstitutional attack. Fanny Willis should have been thrown out by the judge down there. You know, he found not a conflict of interest, but the appearance of impropriety, and he said, okay, Fanny and Nathan, one of you's got to go take your pick. He should have gone directly after Fanny Willis because she was the elected official and thrown her off the case.
Speaker 5: But he didn't have the guts to do it.
Speaker 14: No, but I do think that case is dead in the water, at least against President Trump for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, Fannie Willis, you know, just to find yourself a new boyfriend, to waste the taxpayer's money. Let's talk just for a few minutes while we've got a few more minutes. We're talking with Don Brown off of Kangaroo Court that predicted all of this law. For all this lawfair and the unconstitutional, the unconstitutionality of the cases against Donald Trump. Let's talk for a minute about Joe Biden's pardoning after he said he would not do it of his son, Hunter Biden, which he has the power to do.
Speaker 3: I mean nobody.
Speaker 1: But we asked him over and over again, mister President, are you going to pardon your son Hunter? And he said no every time until December first. Now, the Supreme Court's decision on presidential immunity also works in Joe Biden's favor, even though he argued heavily against it when it was you know, in the case of Donald Trump. Because now Hunter Biden cannot answer any questions with the Fifth Amendment because you know, he's not admitting to anything that's going to cause any consequence for him. And he can spill the beans on his dad and the involvement in Chinese and other business, foreign business that benefited Joe Biden directly while he was in office, either as Vice president or president. Because of that presidential immunity, Joe Biden can't be touched either.
Speaker 14: Can he Absolutely well. The first off, he pardoned his son. He promised that he would not, But the Constitution gives him the right to part and so that is the direct power of the Constitution, and he will be criminal. He would not be subject in any type of criminal repercussion from that and my judgment. But the problem is one of those be careful what you ask for type of things, because you're correct. You know, Hunter Biden can be caught in by the DJ can be called in by congressional committees, and he can't raise the fifth anymore. And if he does raise the fifth, then he subjected himself to imprisonment through contempt of court or contempt of Congress.
Speaker 6: Pick your poison.
Speaker 14: So he's going to be certainly without that protection. He won't know to high behind the fifth anymore.
Speaker 4: But not only that.
Speaker 14: You know, Joe Biden of course promised not to pardon him, and he's given President Trump even more political cover for Jay six pardons.
Speaker 6: If you ask me, I mean the President.
Speaker 14: Tweeted on true social social probably you saw this. Does the does the pardon of Hunter Biden include the Jay six political prisoners who are still in prison?
Speaker 6: You just raised that.
Speaker 14: Question, But it'll give him certainly more political cover to do it. You know, I represented a couple of those young younger guys that were there at the Capitol, one of one of my one of the kids that I represented right in front of judge Chuck and who was the judge that President Trump faced that kid had. All he did was walking twenty years old, walked into the Capitol, walked down, had a red hat on.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: But you know they we had twelve.
Speaker 14: FBI counter Terry of Terrorism agents arrest the kids in March at twenty twenty one come to his house charged on five misdemeanors. Now five misdemeanor counts, primarily variations of trespass. Well FBI counter terriers age old kid who hit no police officer, who busted nothing, whos broke nothing, who simply wore a red hat and walked into the catra You know.
Speaker 1: Wearing wearing a red hat during the Biden administration was deemed a crime, as we all know. Don Brown, that's where we are, Don Brown, thank you so much. The book is Kangaroo Court. Pick it up and you will you'll see what a what a jag officer is really all about.
Speaker 5: Thank you Christmas, all of you.
Speaker 3: Merry Christmas to you, Thank you so much. Will be hardcore court action.
Speaker 15: West Miller's bear Cats get down to business when they play host Villanova twelve bear Cats versus Wildcats and a Tuesday Night show Down, Keep the hot Head, Hot Hatch all the Action live from Pennsylvania tomorrow night at six on seven hundred WLW and on seven hundred wlw's live stream on the free Imheart radio apps.
Speaker 1: Been looking forward to our next guest for well as long as it's been scheduled, and maybe before that, because does it say a topic that is near and dear to my heart, and that is the retrenchment or elimination of d EI known as diversity, well equity and inclusion, equity of course being the opposite of equality, which some people still don't get and get confused. But our guest is well versed on this. She is the chief communications Officer for Patriot Mobile and just a brilliant lady. She's also a founding board member and executive director of Patriot Mobile Action. And she is a co founder president board member of South Lake Family's Pack, which brought awareness to a nationwide issue of critical race theory. And we will squeeze in as many of these topics as we can in our time together this evening. Lee Womganz, Hello.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 16: I am great? How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: My only issue was making sure I didn't mispronounce your name, walms Gans correct, perfect.
Speaker 16: That's perfect, husband's fault.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the scores all right, Lee.
Speaker 1: So Walmart made the big decision, a much needed decision and one that should be welcomed by anyone who loves freedom and exceptionalism in this country, to back off of their DEI movement, and they joined a number of other corporations that have done the same recently, because you know what, nobody wanted this. Harley Davidson, Ford, Toyota, Lowe's Deer In Company, Tractor Supply, Molsen, Cores, Boeing, Stanley, Blackendecker, Microsoft, Meta Zoom, and the law firm of Winston and Strawn just a few who have backed off this need to hire people and to treat people based on their immutable characteristics instead of on their talents and their abilities. And you know, it's about time, as someone who did not grow up with participation trophies, as someone who was always taught that you do lose sometimes that means you just work harder or work smarter the next time and you will get somewhere in life. But all of a sudden, the message was sent because of this fad, and that's all I think it was. It was a fad, but it was pushed by communist and Marxist factors to try and divide our country, to try and downplay excellence and exceptionalism, you know, being told all the time that America is not an exceptional country and we're not full of exceptional people. But in truth, we are and we always have been. But DEI sought, of course to hire people because of the color of their skin, because of their gender or their sex, because of their association or membership in some group. That divides Americans instead of as individuals into these collectives, which is another communist term. So Lee, just talk a little bit about Walmart and we'll get into the other things. That critical race theory is also huge on my list of topics. But talk to me about why DEI is die or doa.
Speaker 3: As I like to say, Well, you nailed that.
Speaker 16: I always say, DEI, we need to reword.
Speaker 7: That acronyms die, because that is where meritocracy goes to die. America is a company where if you work hard, you there is no limit to your possibilities.
Speaker 16: And this diversity, equity, and inclusion is, as.
Speaker 7: You nailed it, the enemy of freedom, the enemy of meritocracy, and Walmart's figuring that out, and every company is starting to.
Speaker 16: Figure it out.
Speaker 7: They've bought into this lie and out of I think, for the fear of the attacks of the left, from the BLM movement and all of those groups, and they realize that, you know, working hard is the way to get ahead. Corporate America is a for profit entity and when you go to work, you need to work. The interesting thing about the terminology of the left, Let's take the first acronym D diversity. You know, God created a beautiful, diverse world. And what this dei, you know, perversion of the left has done. Instead of promoting inclusion, it's instead fostering division and resentment, resentment. Equity that no longer means what it's supposed to mean. It certainly doesn't mean equality. It means the outcomes are equal regardless of how much work you put in. Well, how's that going to work in a workplace where you to get a job done? And inclusion, the whole fostering inclusion and bringing people together, that's just a basic It goes back to Biblical you know, foundations of treat others.
Speaker 16: How you like to be treated.
Speaker 7: Instead, it's been oh, only inclusion for these groups, but let's segregate. Literally, this movement of the left has gone back to segregation and the dehumanization of the individual citizen in America, because what they want to do is take your identity away, from masking to criticizing you for the amount of melanin in your skin, to taking away giving men Women of the Year awards. They want to take away identities because human beings and citizens without education and without identities are easier to control.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it is about control. But the way they get to that control is by dividing people. So there's no not us anymore. It's uh, it's it's them, and it is about the hierarchy having as you mentioned that control, and it extends well past Have you seen the new bud Light commercial. By the way, they're still trying to backpedal in and get rid of the Dylan mulvany kerfuffle that left them billions of dollars in the red as a brand in this country. And I also work in a bar, and I'll tell you what when that first really really hit the fan, Lee sales are sales of bud Light. They're still not recovered to where they were pre Dylan Mulvaaney and bud Light has seen that seen the light. Now bud Light has seen the light and they're getting back to more of that frat boy image. That marketing director that Budweiser had hired and herezer Bush had hired said she was trying to get away from. You know, it's it's it's kind of like running for president and telling half of the people in the country that they're stupid because they're not voting for them.
Speaker 3: Isn't it.
Speaker 7: It really is. And you know, I'll say the American public is to blame and the American public is to praise for this. And I'm talking about the conservative public because for so long conservatives sat in the background, it did not say anything when all of this stuff started in the workplace. And where it kind of blew up is when twenty twenty one BLM started watching through towns, breaking glasses, windows and burning down towns. And it was through that whole critical race theory DEI movement that America started waking up.
Speaker 16: They woke up to the billions of.
Speaker 7: Dollars that corporate America was giving to these entities, these anti faith, anti family, anti woman entities like BLM and they realized.
Speaker 16: Wow, I'm I'm buying things from these companies.
Speaker 7: They're giving millions of dollars to these organis stations that are trying to burn down my town and tell my kiddies are racist because of the amount of melanin in his skin, or tell my kidd he's a victim because the amount of melanin in his skin.
Speaker 16: So that was our fault for letting that happen. We had a moment in my town.
Speaker 7: Like you said, I was the founder of the Southlake Families pack where we had basically the majority of women standing up at school board meetings and speaking against this. And I remember I was in a meeting with families and I said, guys, you know, I know you want to keep your corporate executive jobs, but what you are doing there is a firing line here and you were putting your women and children in front of you. It's time for you to get up and stand up. And if that means you lose your corporate job over it, well, I don't think God intended for you to have that job. And I mean it was a nanosecond and the men were standing up not only in my town, but all over the country and speaking at these school board meetings, speaking truth to power, and you know, it was the start of taking our country back that I think came full circle.
Speaker 1: In November, we watched President Trump put together his cabinet for the incoming administration. Third roughly one third of those appointees. Our nominees are women. There are black and brown people included. There was a real inclusion and real diversity in this, but it's based on their ability to do the job. And we saw the reverse of this during the outgoing administration. We saw this with the people like Gina Ramundo, the Commerce of Secretary, when asked about the longshoreman strike, when asked about any number of labor and commerce issues, has said it was really she didn't say it was above her pay grade. But she didn't know about it. And she's the Secretary of Commerce. How can you not know about it. Pete Budajets, for example, who was selected basically only on his sexual orientation, certainly not his credits and his merits as mayor of South in Indiana, where they called him pothole Pete. And you put that guy at the head of this of the Department of Transportation, the Department of education looks like it's finally and I say, greatly appreciated on its last legs. With this incoming Trump administration and the Department of Education will only nine percent of funding for public schools across the nation comes from Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: And the DOE.
Speaker 1: They dictate like eighty five ninety percent of policy and curriculum, you know, no child left Behind and all these other things that they have put upon local school districts and the you know, Merrick Garland, the Attorney General, said that some of these mothers speaking out at school meetings.
Speaker 3: Were domestic terrorists. That is how far it went. Lee any comments on any of that, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: The US Department of Education officially was established May fourth, nineteen eighty It's the nineteen seventy nine law under the Carter administration, and education in America has gone negatively ever since the US Department of Education was founded. The best education we can have is that controlled by local communities, and by local communities, I mean the local school boards. Anytime the federal government gets involved in anything, it maximizes in efficiency. So moms and dads are the ones that should determine their kids' education. Moms and dads are the ones that should have full legal responsibility over their children. Children are a gift from God. They're not owned by the government. And as the famous saying says, I will not co parent with the government. The government needs to get out of parenting and get out of education and let local school boards determine that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: One of the first things the Biden Harris administration did was re implement the CRT and DEI that President Trump had gotten rid of.
Speaker 16: And the reason for that is President.
Speaker 7: Trump getting rid of the CRT and DEI was one of the best things for America, and the Biden administration knew they needed to stop that right away. And I'm looking so forward to President Trump getting back in and undoing that CRT and DEI damage. It is so bad in our military academies. It is so bad in every aspect of government.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: It is clearly what I always say to my kids. You know, when someone shows you who they are, believe them. This move of implementing this CRT and DEI and military academies is clear evidence that the Biden Harris administration was fully intent on weakening our military and making our military academies not the asked of creating incredible soldiers that they have a long history of doing, but instead feminizing the men and trying to make sure that we do not have a military standing ready to defend our nation.
Speaker 1: You can't have an effective fighting force when you're concerned about pronouns and whether Johnny can be Jane and all of the rest of the nonsense that has been pushed on us. Joe Biden famously said in one of his speeches that you could understand that for eight hours a day, these kids are hours.
Speaker 3: They're not your kids, exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 7: I think parents that started pushing back on that quite a bit and are winning across America.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I mean the public sentiment.
Speaker 7: Americans of all backgrounds are rejecting the use of race and sex and admissions.
Speaker 8: We won that in.
Speaker 7: College admissions, hiring decisions, and promotion. The cultural shift in packaging, corporate decision making is finally people with some common sense are standing up. And America's you know, middle America's common sense. It is the backbone of this country. And we, uh, we finally stood up and said we're not going to take it anymore. You know, if companies abandoned the EI programs. We're going to go back to meritocracy. We're going to go back to more balanced merit based approach and workforce policies, and we're gonna get We're going to have a more profitable America. We're going to have a more successful America, and we're definitely going to have a safer America.
Speaker 1: Oh well, just real quickly, your thoughts on and I kind of know what you're going to say, but I'll ask it anyway. Your thoughts on this court saying that again you have to let someone who is a biological male participate in and sports in the case of the San Jose a volleyball San Jose State volleyball player who is a biological male, and the there's Leah Thomas, which is not his real name, competing in college swimming and breaking all kinds of records when he was like number four hundred as a man.
Speaker 3: The fight is still being fought. It's not over yet, right.
Speaker 7: No, it's not over and it's never going to be over. And this is where elections matter. The election of our judicial.
Speaker 16: Leaders is really important that they have a.
Speaker 7: Constitutional perspective, not a political perspective that is an extreme left political position. It is not a constitutional position, and it's certainly not a position that.
Speaker 16: Showcases the founding.
Speaker 7: Of America and from our declaration of Independence that were all created equal by God. And it just goes.
Speaker 16: Against everything that is right and it's true. God made man, God made woman.
Speaker 7: And the derangement of the sexual controversy that's going on now with the LGBTQ and doctrination starting at such a young age is really a shame of our society. And I pray for all of those kids that are confused, and they're you know, those counselors and some of those leftist activist teachers, they are really abusing children when they're looking at a depressed child and saying, oh, this is because of your sex. Do you want to be a girl or do you want to be a boy, And some of those counselors telling the parents, if you don't let this child sexually transition, they're going to commit suicide. Well, the suicide rates among those that do transition is much higher. And every kid goes through puberty is hard. It's hard for everybody. You don't make a permanent change on a temporary problem. The temporary problem is confusion. A lot of the cause of that problem is by doctrination of this LGBTQ activist in many.
Speaker 16: Of our school systems.
Speaker 7: And it's really just such a sad and heartbreaking situation in America.
Speaker 16: We need to get the sanity back.
Speaker 1: Lee Walmsgance, thank you for taking another step and getting our sanity back in this country. And thank you for your prayers as well and most importantly for my purposes. Thank you for your time tonight.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: God bless God, bless you. Let's talk about Scott's Loan. When do you listen?
Speaker 17: I love to listen to Sloaney when I'm having a crappy day and Nita pick me up.
Speaker 3: He's the perfect pick me up. He's also fun to listen to when you're eating pudding. How about that? But you got to be sure you don't laugh so hard you blow putting out your nose, all right, A big glava nose putting would be gross. I guess anytime is the right time for Slney, as long as you don't get nose putting.
Speaker 15: Scott's Loan tomorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW, and check out his podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all. Is Cam Jordan from the nor One the Saints. He to tell you it's going down.
Speaker 17: All season two of my podcast, Off the Edge of Me, Cam Jeordan Cash new episodes every Wednesday, and I have the NFL's biggest stars join me to give a player's perspective of the biggest storyline, trends and did that really just happen moments from around the league. So tap into the Off the Edge with Cam Jordan podcast. Listen on America's number one podcast network. iHeart ope your free iHeart app and search Off the Edge and start listening.
Speaker 3: It's the Marketers Report Today. Erica Taylor, chief Marketing Officer of Genintech, explains how.
Speaker 1: Audio December second, twenty twenty four Gjdubbs with our friend, our new friend, Aaron McIntyre. I think we've talked once or twice before or he is the author, among other things, he's the author of The Total State, How Liberal Democracies Become Tyrannies, and I believe we talked about that when the book came out. Host of the Arn McIntyre Show, columnists for Blaze News and The Total State, How Liberal Democracies become Tyrannies. I'd say we were well on our way before November fifth. It seems like we might be on the way back. Auren, good evening, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: How are you doing well?
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me back.
Speaker 3: Do you think we're on the way back in America?
Speaker 5: I certainly hope so.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 18: The really impressive thing, of course, has been the recent display of nepotism by Joe Biden pardoning his son. This is the kind of thing that you expect if you have a Banana republic. For people who have been crying over and over and over about the possibility of violating the rule of law. We always knew that was garbage because obviously they had been doing political prosecutions all over the place, including trying to strip President Trump from the ballot and trying to imprison him and trying to bankrupt him before trying to shoot him. This is all something we were stepping towards, and this is kind of the final nail in the coffin for any of their arguments for this. It's very good that at the end everyone gets see how corrupt the bite regime was. As Donald Trump steps into office, hopefully aiming to reverse that trend.
Speaker 1: I was talking earlier tonight with John Brown, who was a former Navy jag officer. He's got a book out about kangaroo courts, and he was talking about Jack Smith closing up the office and resigning before Trump could fire him, and all of the things that you were just referring to. With the law fair that they conducted against President elect Trump almost the entire time he was in office, actually before even got into office, they were attempting it in many different ways, lawsuits and criminal prosecutions and the like. And the Supreme Court decision this summer that said presidents had some broad immunity powers for official acts committed in office. A pardon is an official act. So while Joe Biden boohooed that decision earlier this summer, he seems to be reaping the world wind on the positive side with the pardoning of Hunter, because now, no matter what Hunter says implicating his father in his evil doing, Joe will be I guess protected because he was in office at the time.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's really the stunning Yes, that's really the stunning thing about the breadth of the pardon. It's not just for a specific crime, it's not just for charges which he has gone in front of a court because of this is going all the way, I believe, to twenty fourteen to the present day.
Speaker 3: Right when Joe was Vice president exactly.
Speaker 18: So this is covering a lot of the time in which the Big Guy was mentioned when it came to corruption, scandals and Hunter Biden. So in a way, he's pardoning his.
Speaker 5: Son, something which maybe you know unwise.
Speaker 18: But we can all kind of understand at a certain level. But this is not some selfless act. This is him covering his own butt when it comes to what he has done, the corruption he has been involved in, which is probably why we're also so obsessed with war in Ukraine right now as well.
Speaker 5: It's very clear that Joe.
Speaker 18: Biden is not somebody who's looking out for the best interests of his family.
Speaker 5: He's somebody who is making sure to cover his.
Speaker 1: Tracks on the way out the door, his tracks or any other part of his body that may be making tracks as he leaves the White House. Liberals and I hate to use the term liberals for people on the left because they're not liberals in the classical sense, you know what I mean. But the left is the Marxist who are just melting down over Trump's reelection, just you know, barely a month ago, almost a month ago. It's amazing because when Joe Biden, when they announced that Joe Biden had won in twenty twenty, I wasn't happy about it. But I never threatened to leave the country. I didn't even make it to the Capitol on January sixth. But I understand that a lot of those people who were still in the Washington DC gulags and prisons because they were just at the Capitol on January sixth. But my point is when people like me and possibly you, who are on the other side of the political aisle, when we suffer a loss, we don't take our ball and go home. We don't turn off the news, we don't stop fighting the fights. In fact, my worry is that people on our side will now just let down our guard again with Donald Trump back in office and you know, the rightful order restored to our republic. But we can't sleep and we certainly, like I said, didn't I didn't threaten to move out of the country. Number one, where would I go. But the liberal media, the leftist media, has absolutely just gone bananas. And the people who are following the leftist media so closely and hanging on every word that say Rachel Maddow or Joy Behar or Joy Read or Morning Joe said, and believing all of the falsehoods and all of the garbage that they were spewing are now just ah Man people cutting people out of Thanksgiving dinners and all the rest. I mean, can you explain this phenomenon? They just seem like the biggest bunch of babies in the world.
Speaker 18: Is what happened when politics replaces religion? Right, If this is your belief, your identity, then America isn't a place with a people who have a tradition and a culture which they'd like to preserve. America is an ideology, and the minute that that ideology fails to conform to the world you're trying to create, then you're attempted to simply throw it away.
Speaker 5: Now, I will say this for.
Speaker 18: The left, when they win, they recognize the importance of making sure to build institutional power.
Speaker 5: They don't just win the election.
Speaker 18: They ensure that all of the structures of the system move in their favor. They foundations, they install loyalists into positions of power. They continue because they realize that they are revolutionaries working towards changing America, transforming it. As you pointed out, conservatives have a nasty habit of winning a big victory like this but then saying, oh, well, it's time to go home and grill. I guess we solved all the problems. But that would be a mistake in this situation, because the leftists have not given up. Some of them are talking about moving. I'm sure a few of them will go somewhere. I hear the UK is getting some lovely new residents. Sorry England, we didn't mean to do this to you, but ultimately the leftists will be back in power. And if the right does not learn a left and if a lesson, If conservatives simply look at what the left has done to the DOJ and every other aspect of our society and say, oh, well, we're just going to try to set things back to neutral in the time of peace, then that simply resets everything for a left to start.
Speaker 5: Pushing again the moment they enter office.
Speaker 18: President Trump is picking a lot of people from outside of Washington, especially from Florida. Very interestingly, people who are not on the radar for most of the agencies they are running I think that pic is particular. He's making those picks because he's looking to dismantle the permanent Washington bureaucracy in the administrative state, and that requires people who are loyal to him, not looking for long term occupations inside the Washington DC establishment.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm hoping to see moving forward.
Speaker 1: Well as the founding fathers envision when they set up this government and they wrote our constitution, is that it was supposed to be citizen lawmakers, people who would go and serve the public, not themselves, and then go back home to whatever they were doing before. You're right that there's not a whole lot of lifelong politician tie apes in this administration. I mean there are some of those, but for the most part, these are people, as you mentioned, who are off the radar of establishment DC and maybe can actually get some work done for the people.
Speaker 3: Instead of.
Speaker 1: As opposed to the people that we have seen. You're right about, and this is I guess. Last week the liberal media scream featuring the co founder of Axios ranting that Elon Musk isn't a reporter, Jim Vandahei said, being a reporters hard. The people that call themselves reporters that I have seen in mainstream media for the last four or five years, or the last eight years ever since the first Trump presidency don't work very hard as far as I'm concerned. They just pairt a talking point and pass it around to the next guy. I mean, the whole Russian collusion thing was corroborated because one news source cord itself and said we have corroboration here. Well, because Yahoo said it and Yahoo confirmed it.
Speaker 3: Very good. That is hard reporting, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Arn.
Speaker 18: Yeah, As somebody who worked as a local news reporter for years, I'm very familiar with how much the media sphere is tied into this central distribution network, especially through the wired networks like the AP. One story gets written and every other outlet starts parting it. Very few people are actually out there doing original or reporting. Very few people are dedicating themselves to investigation. They really are just taking the work of other people, copying, pasting it, maybe throwing a new advertisement in there, and then calling it their work. And this is why these news stories just keep.
Speaker 5: Promulgating over and over and over again. This is not a hero class, this is a propaganda class.
Speaker 18: They know what their job is once the ideas come down from on high, they just repeat them over and over and over again, hoping to overwhelm what people can see with their own lying eyes. And sadly there used to be very effective at this. But the good news is that there are many alternative media sources. And that's why so many of these people hate Elon Musk and Joe Rogan and all of these people breaking out in social media and podcasts, because that is creating a disintermediation of information. Everything is no longer locked up in these few sources that are completely controlled by the left.
Speaker 3: Well, and I don't think Elon Musk ever claimed to you as a reporter. He bought X.
Speaker 1: He bought X specifically because these other social media sites were silencing any kind of descent over that official, regurgitated word salad that you were just talking about. I guess you're right about that in the total state too, about how the media needs to be complicit for this total state to actually flourish. And you've got an Elk that fly in the ointment. It's not an easier it's not an easy thing to do anymore, because people can see what they already know, as you said, with their lion eyes. So, I mean, Elon Musk never claimed to be a reporter, but this guy from Axios was saying that he's nothing but male bovine fecal sample the words that I can use on this show. How about how about Joe Scarborough and Mika Brazinski going down to mar Alago after calling Donald Trump an existential threat to democracy and hitler for the last year, four years whatever during the law fair and everything and the persecution of Donald Trump for political reasons only, and then they they go and they kiss the ring. I mean, are they just looking for gigs as housekeepers or gardeners?
Speaker 3: What was their purpose in going down to Moro Lago in the first place.
Speaker 18: You know, honestly, I haven't even seen, but it doesn't shock me at all. Let's not forget that these are people of that basically launched Donald Trump's political career.
Speaker 5: In fact, it was noted by many.
Speaker 18: Leftists that Trump got a mass amount of free publicity during his first run because so few people actually thought that he was a serious candidate, and the liberal media thought it would be funny to mock him, bring him on for ratings, parade him around until they recognize that actually No, this guy has real momentum, he got real support, and he is going to make changes that the UNI Party does not like. It's really unsurprising because the Left has gone on and on, like you said, for years, especially Morning Joe, about how evil Trump is and how he's a second.
Speaker 5: Coming of Hitler.
Speaker 18: But they didn't mean a word of it. Or they're all cowards. There's only one or two. They're either liars or just completely unconscionable cowards. If you actually believe Trump is Hitler, then you would never engage in this way. And if you didn't believe it, then obviously you were just lying to your audience on purpose for many or many years. I would like to believe that they are both liars and cowards, but obviously they can't afford one of those two charges.
Speaker 1: No, no doubt about it. President Trump, for his part, has put it put together. Okay, I said that Trump was putting together his cabinet faster than an Ikea Zoom video.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: This has been This has been pretty amazing watching this all come together. And I think that also makes the left in this country the Marxist who would like us to be a tyranny with them in charge.
Speaker 3: I think this is also.
Speaker 1: Been quite disconcerting to these people that he's been there once. He already he already saw a lot of the pitfalls of being in the middle of the swamp, and now he knows how to better navigate it.
Speaker 3: Do you see it that way?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Obviously, the big criticism of the first Trump presidency is I don't know that he even to win, as it is such a miraculous win that when it came to moving into office, he simply was not prepared for the enormity of this. I mean, you read Article two and you believe that the president is in charge of.
Speaker 5: The executive branch. But it's very clear that we have not been operating under.
Speaker 18: The constitution for a very long time. And so when Trump entered in to the halls of power, he sat there very confused as to why people were not obeying his orders, not trying to implement his agenda. Today, he understands the importance of the administrative state, the bureaucracy, the swamp as many people call it. He recognizes that these levers of power are what actually operate the executive branch. It's not the way the Constitution intended it, but it is the way he finds it now, and so if he wants to restore constitutional governance, he first has to cut through the red tape and dismantle the administrative state as.
Speaker 5: He finds it.
Speaker 18: A lot of the left are crying, Oh, that means it's fascist, that means he's a dictator. No, that means he's just acting like a constitutional president. But at this point, you've hampered the actual constitution so severely with your own warped understanding that a simple exercise of constitutional power from the executive looks crazy to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which alphabet agencies would you like to see dismantled? I know we've got to We've got to get the DOJ back to being in charge of the rule of law and justice that's in the name. Uh, We've got to get the FBI to stop being a prosecutorial agency for political purposes and back to being an investigative agency. Would the Department of Education, the Department of Energy, so many things neither either be decentralized or totally eliminated.
Speaker 3: Do you think that will happen?
Speaker 18: Well, they've already promised to remove the Department of Education. Now I have heard every president, Republican, president of my lifetime pledged to do this. Ronald Reagan pledged to do this back when the Department of Education was only a few years old, and he was unable to do it.
Speaker 5: So I love this promise and I.
Speaker 18: Hope he follows through. But many presidents have failed. He needs to be the one that succeeds. The Department of Education is easy because it's just cancer. It serves no purpose. You know, some of these other departments at least have some practical application. The Department of Education does not. Now, something like the FBI, I think is also critical, but that is a much more controversial move. I think it should be dismantled, taken down to its brass tacks, and rebuilt from the ground up.
Speaker 5: And others want reform.
Speaker 3: But no amen.
Speaker 1: I think the FBI should be stripped down to just the bare bones and rebuilt completely. And the Department of Education actually has There's some real motivation now in Congress to get rid of it or decentralize it, to defang it. We were number one in education in the world in nineteen seventy nine when Jimmy Carter and the Congress approved the DOE took effect May fourth, nineteen eighty We are now twenty fourth in the world in education as a result of the Department of Education, totally counterintuitive to its emission.
Speaker 18: Yeah, this is one of the situations where the purpose of an agency.
Speaker 5: Is what it's done, what it does, not what it's called.
Speaker 18: So the Department Education doesn't educate anybody. And our current border control doesn't control the border right exactly, of investigation doesn't investigate crime.
Speaker 5: We need these agencies to do what's on the label, or we need them to go.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Arn McIntyre, host of The Arn McIntyre Show and author of The Total State, How Liberal Democracies become Tyrannies.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your time today. It was It was fun.
Speaker 5: Great talking to you. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, the Nightcap rolls on in minutes on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 19: The closure of the Big Mech Bridge has turned commutes into nightmares. But now you have a time saving alternatives. Bob's bass Boat Transport sid Blue Park at the Covington Landon and let Bob Motor boats you across the river in mere minutes, no backups, no congestion, no headaches. Ask about Bob's premier service, which includes a seat Christian and coffee and your commuting nightmare. Turn your nightmare commute into a dream with Bob's bass boat Transport.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 6: Even college kids ka ass cover.
Speaker 1: Next guest is the co founder of American Values twenty twenty four, which was the RFK Junior super peck. He's an attorney president of Skyhorse Publishing, and there's a new RFK Junior book out called the wu Han Cover Up and Terrifying Bioweapons Arms Race to talk about to playbook and much more. How the wheels are in motion for big food and big Farmer to try and stop RFK Junior as Head of Health and Human Services in the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: We have Tony Lyons back with us. Tony, how are you.
Speaker 6: Great? Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Oh no, thank you for being on. And you know we talked.
Speaker 1: Show hosts love content and you are providing content, my friend, while we while we publicized the book and what you're doing with RFK Junior.
Speaker 3: How long have you known Bobby Kennedy, Tony, I've.
Speaker 6: Known Bobby for about twelve years. I published about a dozen of his books. I've seen his incredible attention to detail. You know, he's, you know, the real Anthony Fauci with his biggest project. I remember an incredibly tough book and you know, it was something like two thousand, one hundred ninety citations, and you know, that blurbs from a Nobel Prize winning scientist. And yet, you know, even with that incredible attention to detail and all the research that he did, just about every newspaper in the country wrote something bad. But the American public came out and they really bought that book, and they wanted to know about it, and they read it carefully. So the book sold one point four million copies. Wow, in all formats, which I think is the you know, makes it probably the best selling most censored book in America over the last five years.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 6: There's never been a book that was subjected to that kind of censorship and still did this.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 1: I know people who write really great books and do all the work in citations and if they sell one hundred thousand copies they're happy. One point four million copies that is absolutely stunning, especially, as you said, with all the resistance it got, the bad press and the major news outlets pooh pooing it all the way home. He has to have really tough skin for everything that he has been through. I mean, you consider his history obviously with his family and his father, but also just to be able to stand up against that horde that tied and to basically, I don't know, betrayed the family party the Democrat Party, because you know, I guess he would say famously and has you know, I didn't leave the Democratic Party, It left me.
Speaker 3: And when do you think that that happened?
Speaker 1: When the Democrat Party stopped being a party that at least considered itself a party of the people and became a party of the elites and the establishment.
Speaker 3: When exactly did that turn?
Speaker 6: I think it's been a great dual process. But if you look at the Democratic Party now and what it stands for versus what it used to stand for, I mean, free speech used to be at the top of the list. Yeah, being anti war used to be right up there. You know, really caring about the middle class used to be up there, and now I think there's just none of that that the Democratic Party has just totally shifted to culture war subject matter. They're you know, they're now pro war and their pro censorship, and you know, you just kind of look at what's happened to the Democratic party, and there's not much to like there, even for lifelong Democrats.
Speaker 1: It's like the Communists have infiltrated it over a long period of time, and we have this now. So tell me about the playbook and how Big Food and Big Farmer are trying to stop RFK Junior to make these valuable changes to make America healthy again as head of HHS.
Speaker 3: Well, what is the play book, Tony?
Speaker 6: Well, the playbook is to make the American people believe that Bobby Kennedy is a dangerous guy. So they want to look at all kinds of things that he did, you know, thirty years ago, and vilify him in every way. They can make up stories, do whatever they can to make people distrust him, you know, because he's a threat to their profits. So they've had this kind of gravy train of controlling the federal agencies and being able to put things through to the people of this country that you know, just shouldn't be allowed, that they shouldn't be allowed to put things in the food that they have, They shouldn't be allowed to accelerate drug use, you know, so called the you know, legal drug use in this country, and the proliferation of vaccines that you know, many of which probably aren't necessary. So we've gone from something like seven vaccine in less than a generation to something like ninety one that you get by the time you're eighteen. So you know, there's all kinds of things going on there. But what they really want is just to protect their own profits, not to protect the American public. So you know, if you're a parent, or if you're just a concerned citizen, or if you care about your health, you should love Bobby Kennedy. He has no threat to you at all. He just wants to have gold standard science in this country that will lead us to make better decisions. And he points out that if you walk into a McDonald's in Paris and you eat the food there, it's got totally different things in it that that's much healthier food than the same companies sell to their own people in the United States. Because they've captured the government, they don't care about poisoning their own people. And you know, these are people who should be in prison in many cases, not people who should be in positions of power.
Speaker 1: Well, when I see Bobby Kennedy Junior eating fries and stuff, did they import those from Paris aboard Trump's plane or was he just making a concession to the president for that one flight. That's what That's what I was always wondering when I saw the photos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so that's you know, that's that's a great, great picture of people like to show. You know. One of the things that I think is really important is that Bobby has said he doesn't want to take people's fat food away. He doesn't want to take people's guns from them. He doesn't want to take any of your free choice from you. And he knows nobody's perfect. He isn't perfect. He makes bad decisions, he's junk food some of the time. The idea is to do a better job. It's to make it so that the government is not, you know, helping big corporations poison the American public. And we're all going to eat junk food some of the time. We're all going to put things in our body that we don't want to put in our bodies. But we can do much better in this country. We're the richest country in the world, we're the most powerful country in the world. We spend more on healthcare than any country in the world, and yet we have these terrible outcomes. So that our children are sicker than children anywhere in the world of this thirty industrialized countries. So that's what the point is. You know, that's part of the playbook, showing Bobby with French fries right in front of him that he mayor man. You know, that's just part of the playbook. Try to cut catch him off guard, try to filify him for something. But the point remains the same. We can do better. We need people in positions of power who are going to help us do better, and that is Bobby Kennedy. He has the honesty, the integrity, the willpower. He's risked everything and he will make this country healthy again.
Speaker 1: The president of Skyhorse Publishing is Tony Lyons. He's our guest for the next few minutes. No, Tony, the real Anthony Fauci. You talked about Bobby's most most famous and popular book to date. I found as a vindication for me because they were things that I suspected or knew just internally. I discerned it in the middle of the what I call the scamdemic. I remember in it was April of twenty twenty, and I went on the airwaves on this show and I said, no, this lockdown thing.
Speaker 3: This fifteen days to flatten the curve.
Speaker 1: This is all a smoke screen for something else, the masking which they lied about consistently. Anthony Fauci one of the leading liars in that particular cause of this six feet of separ separation, which he found out later, was this something that they made up, but just the number they came up with out of thin air. There was no science. But all the while we were told to believe the science and not be science deniers. But Bobby Kennedy did the heavy lifting and the hard work and the research for that. And this new book, the Wuhan cover up, which many of us who were awake to this quite a while ago, knew this came from a lab, knew that the NIH and Anthony Foucher were involved in the development of this virus in the first place, just so they could manufacture a vaccine.
Speaker 3: Tell me a little bit about the new book.
Speaker 6: You know, the new book really traces the history of bioweapons and the kind of bioweapons arms race where they are these you know, biolabs, bioweapons labs all around the country, and the Wuheim Lab was one of those labs. And it just seems really clear that this was a lab leak that you know, doctor Fauci knew about it, lots of other people knew about it. But they're in the business of lying to the American public. They've been doing it just time after time, and the American public knows it now and they have this deep hunger for an outsider like Bobby Kennedy to come in and start telling them the truth. And you know, you saw that today. Biden had said time after time, all of his people had said time after time, he's not going to pardon his son. And then of course he just comes out and he does it anyway. So these are people who are in the business of lying to the American public, poisoning the American public, taking all kinds of actions that hurt the American public. And it's time that we have civil servants who will fight to help the American public.
Speaker 1: I'd like to get to the bottom of how much Fauci gotten paid in royalties from Pfizer and the others in this vaccine. And I tell you what, I feel so much better with RFK Junior being the head of HHS and being a major advisor on American health issues over a man that I consider to be the modern day Joseph Mingla Anthony Fauci. I think there are great things ahead for Maha, for make America healthy again, and I think that he is definitely going to spearhead and lead this and lead this nation into at least a clear understanding of what the issues are and what the risks are. I don't know if you've ever noticed, but to this day, you watch an ozembic commercial, or you watch any of these products that are there to make our lives better thanks to big Pharma, and there's about fifteen seconds of the thirty second that lists all of the possible adverse side effects. To this day, there are still no listing of adverse side effects of the mRNA COVID nineteen vaccines, be they Johnson and Johnson.
Speaker 3: Moderna or Pfizer. Does that seem on to you?
Speaker 1: How there are no warnings about side effects on those particular vaccines and every other prescription drug that's out there. Half the commercial, half the damn commercial is warning you about what could happen if you take this?
Speaker 5: Isn't that on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It is very very odd. And if you look at what doctor Joe Latipo has done in Florida, where he did research on the MR and a vaccine and the impact on the likelihood of young, healthy people getting heart attacks. You know, it really is striking that these are terrible side effects. These are taking people who are at no risk from COVID and giving them something that's a lifelong problem that can give them a heart attack anytime in their life, even if they're really healthy. So, you know, there's a lot of really scary stuff going on and clearly a lot of fake science. And you know, like you said before, they're telling us to follow the science, but this is just corrupt, corporate science. This isn't real science. And these are people who keep telling us time after time that science is over, that this is the end of science, that things are settled, and any scientist knows that the science is never settled. That you know, the science is a process. Science is not. It's you know, there's never an end to the research you would do to try to get closer to the truth, and that there's always more to learn. And Bobby Kennedy wants to bring you know, gold standard science to the NIAHS, to the CDC, to the FDA, and everybody should want that. People on the right and the left. It's not about political party. It's about caring about people. It's about doing what's right. And I think that that's what you would get with Bobby Kennedy in this position of power, that he'd have eighty thousand people working for him and they start to deliver gold standard science.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Amen and amen.
Speaker 1: By the way, next time you talk to Bobby, would you let him know for me that he needs to consider that the science isn't settled on climate change too?
Speaker 3: Could you do that, Tony?
Speaker 6: Definitely? I don't think the science is settled on anything. I mean I never said that's the point. You know, people make errors all the time, and we try to do better. That's why we have scientists, That's why we What believing in science means is that you know, anytime you have something that you're sure of, you're still open to the possibility that you were wrong.
Speaker 3: Sure well, and.
Speaker 1: Knowing the playbook is half the battle in defeating the playbook, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Definitely? I mean the playbook is not to talk about the science, is not to have any dialogue or debate. It's just to take down the individual. And you know, so that's what they've done. They've worked day and night to just take him down, to shut him up. But Bobby Kennedy has this incredible personal power and his faith in God, and he's not going to back down. He's never going to quit. He's not doing it for money, he's not doing it for power, he's not doing it for more fame. You know, He's doing it because he believes that it's the right thing to do. And I think the American people overwhelmingly believe that it's his chance. That the big corporations, the corrupt government agencies, they've had their chance and they failed the American public.
Speaker 1: I agree the wu Han cover up and the terrifying bio are bioweapons arms race. The newest book by RFK Junior out in Skyhorse Publishing. Their president is Tony Lyons. He's been our guest, and thank you so much, Tony, good stuff, Thank you, you bet you.
Speaker 3: We close the Nightcap next. When I think about him, I think about Bill Cunningham. When I think about Bill Cunningham, I think about America. He's as red, white and blue as Uncle Sam. I told my wife, she looks like Uncle Sam. Then she smacked me in the head.
Speaker 1: America, my wife looks like Ben Franklin, but I'm not dumb enough to tell her that I.
Speaker 3: Bet Ben Franklin would listen to Bill Cunningham. They're both great Americans. Bill Cunningham tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's the snee and for the past six years, look, I've been either pregnant or in postpartum, but before that I was diagnosed with PCOS.
Speaker 3: And if you know W two three three BG, Cincinnati. A huge thank you to.
Speaker 1: All of our guests night wild Man Walker, Andy Furman, Don Brown, Lee wams Yans are in McIntyre, Tony Lyons. It's been a pleasure as always until the next time, looks like about two weeks away on a Monday night. We'll talk on Saturday mornings always. Of course, our national anthem to honor America, the Star Spangled Banner closes us out on seven hundred WLW