Speaker 1: What are the moves you need to be making for your dynasty fantasy football leagues prior to the NFL Draft. Who are the most overrated underrated rookies out there at this moment, and who are the veterans that you want to target. Who are the veterans that you want to fade. Who are the veterans you want on your dynasty teams for fantasy glory In twenty twenty five, we have five hundred thousand dollars previous FFPC winner and eight time league champion in the FFPC, Chuck Root hanging out with us tonight. Farrell Elliott is here. Stick around. I'm Eric Balkman. You're a High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: It's down the pressure.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live in horder raud the world.
Speaker 2: You are now.
Speaker 3: Watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Boltman and Ferrell Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home or analysis from the best players in the world at now because no one else was available.
Speaker 1: Here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliott. Greetings and salutations, to all of you b alcoholics and Fareliax. Welcome into the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by the Fantasy Football Players Championship over at my f FPC dot com. I am your slightly above average host Eric Balkman. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Pharaoh Elliott. Coming up on tonight's show. We have a lot to unpack as we are less than two hours away two hours, two weeks away from the NFL Draft in glorious Green Bay, Wisconsin. There might be some pundits out there. One in particular, who I will not name because I respect his work and I don't know if he's been to Green Bay before. I don't know he's ever been to Green Bay seems to go out of his way on all of his shows to trash green Bay, trash the people of green Bay, trash the city of green Bay. I've been there many a time. Granted I live in Appleton, Wisconsin, which is about two Jordan Love Hail Mary Throws southwest of green Bay. I love it here. I think it's great. I think the draft is going to be fun. I've already made plans to go to it all three days, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, bringing my son up for all three days, hanging out with some friends up there. It's gonna be legendary. This is going to be one of the biggest events the state of Wisconsin has ever hosted. Be it political, news, sports, pop culture, music, theater, movies, whatever.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: And I just listen. I find it weird for people. And if that gentleman or anybody else's trash in Green Bay. And I hate to make this, I hate to bring this up on the show, to lead it off all the time, but if you've never been to Green Bay, probably.
Speaker 2: Don't trash it.
Speaker 1: Probably experience at first, and then give your honest opinion, and if it sucks for you, then it sucks for you. But I like it here. I think it's great and I'm not going to trash it. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun my two cents. Everybody else is entitled to their own informed opinions. If you're uninformed misinformed, probably keep your mouth shut. Moving on, the FFPC is proud to bring you the never too Early Best Ball and the never too Early Superflex Bestball. Tournaments available at my ffpc dot com. A one and twenty five dollars entry fee will get you to the Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament a forty thousand dollars grand prize there, and a thirty five dollars entry fee will get you in the Super Flex Bestball Tournament Never too Early for a ten thousand dollars grand prize. Drafts are available with the thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and four hour o' clock. However, we've already shunned at the six hour clocks for the remainder of the drafting season. The four hour clocks are probably gonna go bye bye on Monday. You have less than two hour all right, less than two weeks. I don't know why to keep saying hours. You have letless than two weeks to register for these drafts because we will cut them off at the start of the NFL Draft two thirteen days from now, at the start of the NFL Draft. Okay, dynasty orphans still available. When I sent out the email this morning, we had one hundred and twelve dynasty orphans left. It's probably under one hundred now. Entry fees normally range between seventy seven dollars and five thousand dollars. You can get them as low as one.
Speaker 2: Dollar right now.
Speaker 1: So basically a free dynasty team for your first year. Manage it to the playoffs, manage it to a championship, and it is yours however long you want to keep it. Eighteen hundred plus leagues over the last fifteen years, none have ever folded in the FFPC. We also launched a limited run of startup one hundred dollars leagues as well, So if you want to start up your dynasty, MYFFPC dot com is where to go for that. The FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament is in full swing, a one million dollar grand prize there. You're going to get a fifty dollars discount for every third team you sign up for. Their drafts have been going on for the last couple of months. The Early Rampage Tournament is off and running. This is great. If you want to sign up for the Big Gorilla Tournament right now, you're automatically entered into the Early Rampage Tournament as well, same team, same entry fee, one entry fee, two tournaments. Who's going to turn that down? And the seven Bananas promo is live already We've had multiple teams cash in a free one hundred and twenty five dollars best Ball tournament team. We've had a couple of guys cash in free FFPC main event teams, and that Jungle Safari for four valued at fifty thousand dollars still available. We'll see if any of you hit it there. So sign up. All you have to do is keep hitting that number seven, pick two, three, four five times in a row to get that MYFFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share with your friends, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Thursday. More to come on that at the end of the show, and I'll tell you who's going to be guest hosting the High Stakes Fantasy Football Show on the Better Sports Network on Thursday night. Who's going to be co hosting tonight's show. If you know him, you absolutely love him. You follow him on the X and Instagram at j Ferrell Ellie. You connect with the Kentucky Fantasy Football Championship at KFFSC dot com at KFFSC official on the X. He is the incomparable Farrell Elliott and I welcome him in tonight, Farrell, A good Friday evening to you. Just think two weeks from now, we're going to see running back landscapes around the NFL torched by all the teams that are going to be drafting second and third round running backs in the draft in Green Bay coming up. How are you tonight, man.
Speaker 2: I'm doing really well. I enjoyed your comments about the draft and you said something like, I won't be negative about the draft or something. Why are you hearing some pushback in the Green Bay area about the draft or you're not welcome?
Speaker 1: No, Like I was talking with, I ran into the local radio station I work at. We have six radio stations in the megaplex in the building, and that Wasaplex the Megaplex.
Speaker 2: Impressed.
Speaker 1: I was talking with one of the DJs from our hard rock station and he said, are you pumped up for the draft? And I said, well, there's a lot of stuff I got going on for the draft, a lot of responsibilities. I'll be glad when it's over, but I'm really looking forward to experiencing it. I've been at the draft in Chicago twice, but I said, like, I kind of want it to be over and he said, Yeah, that's kind of the feeling I'm getting right now because everybody in northeast Wisconsin. Pharrell has been going hard on the planning and making sure everybody who is coming here is going to be welcomed and is going to have a great time, and it is stressful. But what I think like that the pushback I've got from some national people who may or not even be coming to Green Bay are kind of like, yeah, why would you ever go to Green Bay to watch the NFL Draft. I'm going to go watch it somewhere else. And I think it's weird. I think it's a weird thing to say.
Speaker 2: Chuck Root would be there our guest tonight, Chuck Root shows up. Whenever football is happening, Chuck Root's there. So you know that that's a good thing. The whole family is like that, Amber and the whole family. I'm kind of like the Mall Santa Claus. You know, when it comes to the draft. I love the Draft. I I really do want to want it to get over, just like mal Santa wants Christmas to get over. You know, you start talking to to the ball players, all they want to talk about is the draft, and then is training for the draft and get ready for the pro day and hopefully move through the draft. Where are you going to go? In the last two weeks before it, that's when the family gets really involved. You know, what are you hearing?
Speaker 4: What do you know?
Speaker 2: And boy, I tell you there's nobody more tired than the scouts. And really, yeah, the Scouts rolled into Louisville to give you an idea and there were twenty five athletes that showed up for pro Day.
Speaker 4: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: You've got to write them or you've got to separate them. Do you think Louisville has twenty five NFL prospects? Maybe four?
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's not twenty five.
Speaker 2: Like I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to look at through my through my red and white colored goggles, and I don't I can get the twenty five pair. I love.
Speaker 2: I love the way we're talking tonight because you know, it's kind of like watching a Guyzilla movie when you start talking to the words come out. You know that's cover. It's but yeah, because and you know when the scouts will start on the twenty twenty sixth draft, they've already started. Yeah, no, but about about four to five days after.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right.
Speaker 2: About four or five days after they'll be back on the road at the twenty twenty sixth draft. So draft kind of never ends, it never ends. But the culmination of this one will be in Green Bay, and I can't think of a better place because it's close to Balkey and that's you know, that's where James Hicks and all our listeners. Hey, uh, you know Rubio says he joined his first off or IF and you know he's he's like me in fantasy. We don't have the lingo down. He adopted his first orphan, you know. That's that's that's the proper lingo there. And Stevens is here tonight from up in New York. And you know we've got a great crew. James Hicks, I wonder where Christian is probably hung over from there's.
Speaker 1: We'll get we'll get Oinker in here for James Sticks like hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: I love those guys so much from Team Porky's and a great affection for Ainker that I've actually given up consuming pork Oh. Wow, list many.
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to judge you for any religious police Paraoh, but it is lent right now.
Speaker 2: So no, it's it's I'm off pork year round, year round.
Speaker 1: Okay, I I want to get into the show tonight. And and here's the thing. Sometimes things come up prior to when I when I build the rundown, and stuff slips through the cracks. Friday night news dump we had one tonight about eight o'clock Eastern time. We found out from Ian Rapaport that Derek Carr is believed quote unquote to have suffered a significant injury in his throwing shoulder during last season. Now, in weeks fifteen through eighteen, Carr was listed as a having a left hand injury. He is a right handed thrower, but he was listed as a left hand injury. But there was no mention the last month of the year of any kind of throwing shoulder, throwing arm issue. Rapaport is kind of if you read between the lines, there's obviously more to this story. Carr is contemplating surgery farll right now on April eleventh, twenty twenty five. And I think I have to bring this up because this kind of changes, at least the way we're thinking about how the Saints are handling the quarterback position. It's obviously changing the way we think about Chris Olabe. It's changing the way we think about Rashid Shihed, who was coming off an injury of his own, and it's changing the way we think about the running game and any potential pass catchers that the Saints might be drafting, or quite frankly, a new quarterback that might be drafted in the first round, second round here tonight, who could be the heir apparent to Derek Carr. This kind of caught me off guard, my initial reaction because I haven't had time to delve into it right now. Farrell is, I'm kind of avoiding Saints. I'm kind of hoping that nobody that I like in the NFL draft goes to New Orleans is being drafted by New Orleans. I really want to avoid this dumpster fire right now. Maybe there's value in alave Man, there's value in Camara Juwan Johnson obviously in FFPC tight end premium leagues right now, But quite frankly, my initial reaction is until I know more, I'm staying away in beastball leagues, the kfff C leagues. I'm drafting it right now. How do you feel about the situation.
Speaker 2: Hmm, well, we'll know more about it soon. But you know, Rubo, maybe right, this could be a smoke screen. Well, Evio uh Rivio is really hitting it good because because Ian always likes to get himself in the news. You know, he wants to he wants to be the first who knows? But yeah, well who they got in the quarterback room? Balky, who's in the room down there?
Speaker 1: If you were in remember Pharah. Last year we had five quarterbacks I want to say, drafted in the like the first half of the first round with Caleb Williams, Jaden Daniels, Bo Nicks, Michael Pennix, and JJ McCarthy. We did not see another quarterback drafted until the fifth round. That fifth round pick went to New Orleans and he was one Spencer Rattler. He was the next Carolina to South Carolina by way of Oklahoma. And he was the next quarterback that was drafted after those big five were selected. Came into a few games last year, started a few games for New Orleans and I would say results are maybe as expected or maybe less than expected, but that's who they got in their quarterback room right now. Is the next guy at Rattler unless they signed somebody Aaron Rodgers obviously out there. Kirk Cousins potentially could be an option for New Orleans. Other than that, they might be looking for a new guy to pair with Spencer Ratler going forward. I really don't know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of a big Rattler fan. Always had been, well, we'll see, let's just put let's put that one on the shelf, because.
Speaker 1: We will will put a pin in that because it's so fresh and we don't know what's going to happen. As as Rubia points out, this may be a fugazi, you know, distract us away with what's going on.
Speaker 2: When you have talented pass catchers like a Lave when he came into the league. I said to you, Bulky, I said, Buck, he is the most professional NFL ready wide receiver. And then you think about some of the better players in each draft at certain positions, guys like Buyers. How many how many catches Buyers last year?
Speaker 1: One hundred and four?
Speaker 2: I want to say, how many quarterbacks?
Speaker 4: Four or five?
Speaker 2: At least four? You know, it's so you take that elite receiver. I hope everyone does, uh decide that a Lave is is not desired in this current a d P, as reported by Darren ARMANI and uh because at that point in time, that's that's when I will go out try to grab some of lave. And you know, you talk about rookie quarterbacks. I spoke with a very very good player, very successful player in fantasy football, and he said, you know, last year I had Williams and Richardson on several teams together. And he says, I had a rough year. Yeah, and you know, those same guys this year could deliver a really good year.
Speaker 1: I want to bring up Joe Flacco, who was in the news Appareland because he apparently has signed a one year, four million dollar deal according to ESPN's Adam Schefter with the Cleveland Browns. He is going to have a chance to earn up to thirteen million dollars this year. He is turning forty years young this season. Six games did he start for the Colts last year? Just over seventeen hundred yards, twelve touchdowns and seven picks, sixty five percent completion percentage. And this is a player who's going to go back in this Kevin Stetanski's offense. This is an offense that he won Comeback Player of the Year a couple of years ago, and he only has one Kenny Pickett to beat out as of right now. We'll see what Cleveland does in the draft, because they could come away with Shagar Sanders or somebody else here. But Pharaoh, what do you make of this signing by the Browns this close to the draft, but still prior to the draft. What does it mean? What should we be doing? Should we be changing anything in the way we think about David and Joku, Jerry Judy and the other Cleveland Brown skill position players based on this signing by the Browns to get Flacco in, who honestly is probably the most accomplished quarterback they got in the quarterback room.
Speaker 2: Right now, you know we're going to see more of this. You you asked me to direct question, so before I start babbling along here, I'll answer your question. If you're already dependent on quarterback talent to elevate your Cleveland Browns, your drafting already making a big mistake. So there you are. We're going to see more of this type of thing, and it's very much transfer portal related. And I forgive me if we talked about this last week, But it's very much on my mind, especially with the one and done quarterbacks that will be coming in in college football, even in the most sophisticated offenses, you've got to dumb that down just because you don't have time to put it in. And so consequently, these guys are less ready for the NFL, these young quarterbacks that we're going to see the old guys hanging around for a while. And I think that's what we have here is you've got to have somebody in the building that no matter what you do, that you can rely on the start games and try to win. Try to go five hundred for you which is what you want to back up quarterback, Try to go five hundred and you know for the Browns that might be a step up. John Anderson, Yeah, great FFFPC player and k FFFC player, A terrific fan of football.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was very excited. That's the news I woke up, you know with Flacoh. He said, we got flack Oh back, you know.
Speaker 1: And you need accomplished quarterbacks like that playing against the Ravens, playing you know, he has Bengals.
Speaker 2: John Anderson hasn't missed a home Browns game in like twenty five years. Good for him.
Speaker 1: No badge of courage. Badge of courage right there. I want to touch on one rookie thing before we get the Chuck route. Who is waiting in the green room right now, dining on some caviare and some and some steak tartar that we put back there, o'marion Hampton is. Yesterday Farrell met with the New York Giants for a pre draft visit. This according to Art Stapleton, Omari and Hampton stands at six foot two and twenty pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine, his athletic score was really really good, and obviously when he was at North Carolina had a really really good career there as well. In his final season with the tar Heels, sixteen hundred plus yards fifteen touchdowns, he forced seventy three miss tackles and did not fumble the ball one time. Forty three targets he caught all but five of them for three hundred and seventy three yards, two touchdowns, and forced eight miss tackles on that as well. The Giants meeting with him, I think should should send shivers up the spine for Tyrone Tracy owners out there. I want to get your thoughts on Mario Mario Hampton the player. Matt Walden, Matt Waldman from Football Guys Rookie Scouting Portfolio came out with his rankings and granted he said, you know, he'll adjust, and he always does adjust after the NFL Draft, but right now he has Mario and Hampton outside his top ten if I'm remembering correctly, for running backs in this year's class, how do you view Hampton. I'm a big fan of his and I think there's a probably better than fifty fifty shot barrel in my opinion, that he goes within the top fifteen picks of the draft in less than two weeks.
Speaker 2: I agree. He's the kind of running back that teams can can count on to do all the things that you mentioned. He's good, size, has been largely injury free, and a tremendous senior year, and from my from the word I'm getting, he's a very very good interview within the teams. Of course, the Giants they have to go hit a home run running back, you know, the way they can look back on it and say, well, this is kind of what we planned, you know, you know when we let our when we left Tae kwono. You know, we knew that, we knew that the twenty twenty five A draft class was deep and we would find our future guy. And you know, so, yeah, they they've got the most to gain and the biggest catch up to do. So if they believe in him, that's a good sound This.
Speaker 1: You know what would be wild here, And I think this is what what throws a monkey wrench into it. The Giants pick three overall. They're not considering a Marii Hampton, Marion Hampton at three. They're considering guys like Shader Sanders, guys like Travis Hunter, guys like Abdul Carter. Those are the players they're considering at three. They don't pick again until the second round, which is thirty fourth overall, which would mean if they're interviewing Hampton, it's got to be like, hey, we might trade back up into the first round to grab this guy, but there's a non zero chance that he won't be there Pharaoh. And I think that's what's so compelling about this Hampton visit with the Giants, because it doesn't strike me as a good pairing as far as draft value, draft capital and where this team is drafting here.
Speaker 2: I think what that's most compelling thing about the opening round of the draft is the team's jockey and for positions with trading, that's what's And you know, there's certain analysts that really get it that, they really get it right when they say, hey, this is why they're doing that, and it makes it it fun to watch. And then there's other guys that are just sort of clueless.
Speaker 1: Like me.
Speaker 2: You know, you've got to terrest your radio station.
Speaker 1: I know I'm hamstrung a little bit that you are you are. I am Eric Balkman, and I am not tonight's guest on the show, but I'm going to bring him in right now. We're going to tell you who he is. This is a guy who has eight FFPC league titles to his name. This is a guy who won a half million dollars just a couple of short years ago in the FFPC. Uh known. I believe most of his teams are buff Chicken. You've probably seen him in your leagues. You've probably seen him at the top of the leaderboards, top of the standings in your leagues over the years, and he's here to to spend some knowledge, not only on redraft uh commentary, but also how he's handling his Dynasty team in the FFPC as well. Please welcome back onto the show, mister Chuck Charles.
Speaker 2: Thanks for driving us.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for having me. I appreciate it. Thank you so good to have you.
Speaker 1: I want you to explain once again for the for the listeners, the viewers, and quite frankly myself, because I forgot the Buff Chicken team name. Where did this come from?
Speaker 4: Well, and actually the name came from my son. Actually we were camping and I was wearing a Foghorn Leghorn shirt and he couldn't remember what the name was, and he said, who's that? What's that Buff Chicken guy's name? This kind of stuff?
Speaker 1: Buff Chicken? Oh, because Foghorn Leghorn a very imposing cartoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, so Chicken.
Speaker 1: There was one There was one time. I know nobody cares about this, but I'm going to share it anyway. I was sitting at work with the Dizzle f FPC co founder Dave Gerzek. We were going back and forth on we brought up Foghorn Leghorn for no reason, and I and you know, once you follow on the rabbit hole, you got it you gotta keep going. And so I was googling best Foghorn leghorn, you know, cliches or expressions or whatever, all the things he said, and the one that got us, and I like, it won't get us tonight. You guys will chuckle at this, you won't laugh hard. But he was talking with Foghorn Leghorn was talking with like the farmhouse dog. I don't know what his name was, but yeah, he got beaten up. He had like bruises and bumps all over his body, and he was kind of like limping walking towards Foghorn Leghorn, and Foggrnon Leghorn is talking to the like the young chick or whatever, and all of a sudden he stops talking to the chicken and he turns the dog and he said, he said, boy, what happened to you? You look about three miles of bad road. I mean, it's the most foghorn leghorn thing ever. So hilarious. Again, I know no one cares, but I still to this day every time, and I googled it, I went on YouTube to watch it. It's so hilarious. Fog Horn Leghorn legendary, and he's not he's not on the Mount Rushmore truck of cartoon characters, but he's the next step down three.
Speaker 2: Miles of the Bulky would be a good team name. Yeah, I'm gonna add that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna add that right now.
Speaker 2: Be a good team. I like what Chuck Root's doing. He's d aging, he gets younger every time he comes on the show. And Dom Gazette he's talking about our sweatshirts.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, we have a frost warning here in Kentucky to that that's how weird.
Speaker 4: This whole We had snow today, but it's buffalo so.
Speaker 1: Well you all, yeah, I mean that's that's that's par for the course. I just I feel like, and it's it's forty five degrees here in Appleton, so it's not Yeah, it's not it's not warm up. But I pretty much wear a hoodie year round. I'm just comfortable in it.
Speaker 4: So I thought that I thought that was the dress code, so you know, yeah, no it is.
Speaker 1: It is like like hat, hoodie shorts, like I'm good. Uh, that's probably I'll be wearing to the draft in a couple of weeks. As I'm excited to head up on up to Green Bay two guys, Chuck as we kick off our interview here tonight. Two guys that were drafted high in the draft in twenty twenty four and twenty twenty three are Marvin Harrison and a tight end for your Buffalo Bills, Dalton Kincaid. If I was to say, hey, one of these guys is going to bounce back in twenty twenty five from a lackluster twenty four season, who do you think is most likely between those two Harrison and Kinkaid to have a bounce back season this year.
Speaker 4: Well, I actually love him both. I think they both are But if you had to pick one, I would say Harrison. I mean the way that he was drafted, you know that high to be the man, and I think Kyler Murray's going to figure it out that he has to be the man. And I think working with McBride is like it's perfect combination, one guy deep, one guy underneath. So I think he's gonna have a big year. But at the same time, Kincaid, I think last year he was just injured and if he comes back healthy, I think he's going to be what everybody thought he was going to be last year.
Speaker 2: I'm thrilled to see the Diesel in here. You know, when you get a guess like you, Chuck rud on the show. We want to ask some questions. I want to give as many of them that as I can. I want to I want to educate myself. Here's two players that have always given me a little bit of confusion. One's a young player and one is, uh, you know, a middling vet as we move forward. One that I will roma Dunza, who's currently the five nine and the FFPC and never too early ADP. I traded this player in Dynasty this week and acquired T Higgins. We talked so much about T Higgins. I don't have T Higgins anywhere, so I gave up a Dounza who has been an impressive draft pick. On last year. Dj Moore in er the league amongst Dynasty drafters as a very high draft pick. DJ Moore is at the four to oh one. I'm just going to ask you straight up, Chuck, which one would you prefer to have on your team? Is four to oh one being over paid for more? Is a DONA a value pick or is this about where they should be?
Speaker 4: I think it's about where they should be at this point. I mean, I like DJ moh I always have, but I mean, you know what you're going to get with him. He's going to be consistent and if you're and Redraft, I think you know he's He's the way to go. But Dunsa is explosive. I think we're talking big playability. He's more. I'd pushed for a best ball, especially getting a too almost a two round value on him. I think I think that's the difference between the two. It's like the consistency with More, but the big plays with the Dunes.
Speaker 2: I think in my Dynasty league, did I have to make the right move of duns for Higgins.
Speaker 4: I think I'd rather be on the dun side. M h that I really do.
Speaker 2: I just looked at those double digit targets to Higgins last year and I could not resist.
Speaker 4: Right now, I hear it, I hear it.
Speaker 1: I just regarding that that conversation Donsay and Higgins, what have you? I think More is gonna be the still the lead guy this year. There's a lot of people out there, and Chuck, you probably run into these people in your Dynasty League that believe that, like, hey, this is this is the sophomore pick up right. This is the step Foard that a Don is gonna make. He's gonna be the guy. This is the guy with the draft capital, and obviously with Ben Johnson in there, he's going to get that offense right. And I do think o'doonsay does take a step forward. I still think the guy who's going to have the better season for Chicago is DJ Moore. Now, when you bring in draft capital into this, am I willing to pay in the never too early best ball tournament around and a half of draft capital to get Dj Moore? It's very very close right over Odoonsay. I will say that in the KFF seed, one of the best ball teams I'm in right now, Pharrell, I had the opportunity. I was deciding between Chris Godwin and Roma Dounza at the six to OHO one, obviously in a wide receiver heavy format, and I couldn't quit Chris Godwin because I don't think he's gonna have a massive season. So it pained me. I wanted both of them, I couldn't draft both of them, so I took Godwin Odoonsay. Obviously, since went, I think both these guys more Godwin Odoonza are all in for big seasons. I lean towards more having the big season. But Chuck, this is why we asked you the tough questions because when you bring draft cap, it'll into it. God, I don't know which which one I'd rather have at that point, right, And that's what.
Speaker 2: Questions for us, Bulky. But Chuck doesn't see any issues.
Speaker 4: Well, no like redraft like more like I said, dude, at this point.
Speaker 1: And let me ask you about the Buffalo Bills here, Chuck, James Cook carried me to a couple of Dynasty championships last year. Loved it, but the I look back on it, touchdowns are not a sticky stat and part of the reason James Cook was awesome in twenty twenty four was all those touchdowns that he had. Now there's some consternation between the franchise and James Cook's management about getting a long term deal there. They already drafted Ray Davis last year, so certainly they have somebody to step up if if Cook holds out, or if they can't get something done with Cooke, or maybe he's traded. I don't know if that's gonna happen. What's your current level of concern with James Cook right now? If you have him in a dynasty league, is this a guy that you should be slepping to somebody else? Is this a guy that is you know, we're doing the Mel Gibson Brave Heart Hold or not Brave Heart? Was it Brave Heart?
Speaker 2: I can't remember me he was in Brave Heart. I know he's in Braveheart, but.
Speaker 1: I think it was Braveheart where he's like, hold, hold are we holding James Cook right now? Chuck?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I say a girl is trying to sell her cars on TV? Another thing?
Speaker 4: Gotcha? Got now? I Cook scares me. He scares me a lot. I think his demands are too high, you know, just the word around town here. You know, he put his house up for sale, which could mean nothing because he could just be looking for a different house, but the whole idea of the money that he wants, just the way the bills operate, I mean, I could totally see one of those situations where he holds out a little bit. He still gets a contract right before the season starts. But you know, then you're talking possible injury concern things like that. He's someone that I have infant and dynasty and I've tried to get rid of him already. I've been trying to, you know, work around, try to get some high draft picks for him. Nothing. You know, nothing's happened for me yet. But you know, I'm not going to give him away. But he scares me. Plus I have Ray Davis behind him, so that guy.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about Ray Davis? Can Ray Davis be the kind of back that carries the rock the time for the Bills?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think that if if they were to make a move on Cook, I think they'd be bringing somebody else in. I mean, I think they drafted ray Davis to be there if they needed him. But I don't know if he's going to be a total you know Belkow type of type.
Speaker 2: Of back, Balky. Can I ask a real quick question, fire away Khalil Shakir dog joke, I liked.
Speaker 4: I like Saki a lot. I really do. I think he's impressive. I mean, he's not gonna put up the huge numbers, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean he's gonna be got to have some numbers, Chuck. He gonna get your.
Speaker 4: Five six catches a game, you know, eighty yards whatever, Throw a touchdown in there. We'll take that every week as far as that goes. But you know, he's definitely the guy.
Speaker 2: And at this time I'm looking for the hundred catch season all on.
Speaker 1: So let's do this. Let's do this. Let's do Chuck Root doing a an over under on Shakir and and I'm gonna give you the over under. I'm gonna give you the stats that he put up last year. Chuck, tell me what he does in twenty twenty five. Last year he had seventy six catches twenty twenty five over under seventy six.
Speaker 4: He's gonna go over that over the last.
Speaker 1: Year, eight hundred and twenty one yards receiving over and under that in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Five, I'd have to go over that as well.
Speaker 1: So last year four touchdowns over and under.
Speaker 4: I can see that kind of being the same. But probably, I mean, if we're going catches going yard, it's going to go over. I guess we'll go over everything.
Speaker 1: So Chuck Root is saying over seventy six catches over eight hundred and twenty one yards over four touchdowns. You heard it here first, Chuck Roots saying, Khalil Shakir, MVP of the NFL.
Speaker 4: Inact, I was gonna say, I was gonna say, if they draft a wide receiver, then I want I might want to change a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know what ithing is? What is down? I wrote that.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So can we get a never too early best ball value from uh.
Speaker 1: Darren MMONI?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is mojo?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mojo? So can we get a Mojo on Shakir? Yeah? Can we compare that to Pittman? You know, I just gotta get Pittman in the conversations quarterbacking for Pitman there caah, we compare that to Pittman.
Speaker 1: Yes, we get all right. So right now, Khalil Shakir is going off at the eight oh one. This is right right behind Juwan Jennings and Deebo Samuels, right ahead of Jacoby Myers and Ricky Piersal. Khalil Shakir wide receiver thirty eight. If we go to Michael Pittman wide receiver fifty three eleven ten behind McMillan, Jalen McMillan and Christian Kirk, ahead of Rashid Shaheed and Darnell Mooney. So you're looking at what almost four rounds separating these.
Speaker 2: Twos, and I we'll just point out that Pittman is put up better than those numbers that Shakir did last year largely every year.
Speaker 4: So but who's who's gonna throw the ball to him?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. And he's done it with the people that have thrown the ball with him, and I love Shakir, but he's done it with one of the best quarterbacks in the league. So let's move on to hold on.
Speaker 1: Before we move on, Farrell, there is a non zero chance that the best quarterback who have thrown balls to Michael Pittman this year just signed with the Cleveland Brown. I'm not saying it happened, but there's not.
Speaker 2: You have a good retire and just go to forming. You know, fantasy players are ready for him. You know, he's kind of like the green acres of the football careers.
Speaker 1: I know, Ferrell, you're gonna ask about Deebo Samuel in a second. But before we do that, just the last thing on Shakir, all these things you mentioned the over on all this, Chuck, does that mean you're down on Kean Coleman.
Speaker 4: See, that's the thing. He's the wild card I think in the in the whole, you know, the whole aspect of how well Shakira does. I mean drafting him, they I mean they drafted him for a reason. You know, they were big on him. It looked like him and him and Allen had could report early on, but just what you know, injuries kind of held him back. It will be interesting interested to see what type of game plan they come out with. But I think that he's got to be used more. I mean, they have to have that downfield threat. They have to have, you know, that big body who's going to go get the ball, you know when they need it. So I mean I could see, you know, a good year out of out of him, but catchwise, secure is still going to.
Speaker 2: Be not for nothing. Fellows. They let Mac Collins hit the road and Mac mac took some reception yards and touchdowns with him. It could be a thing.
Speaker 1: But they did add Palmer for what it's worth. And I like Palmer this year too.
Speaker 4: When he's healthy.
Speaker 2: When he's healthy, and when health, I think he's gonna get cold too.
Speaker 4: Yeah cold Deebo.
Speaker 2: Samuel never gets cold. Although this question I was going to ask is beginning to however, what's it gonna look like in Washington? Who's he going to help? Is he gonna help Deebo. Samuel is going to help a young quarterback. What's he going to do?
Speaker 4: I mean, he can't be worse than than he was last year, right, yeah, oh yes he can. Well again, I guess no. I mean I think it's a plus for Daniels.
Speaker 2: Rubio is on fire tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, time again and listen a young Cole Beasley.
Speaker 2: That's soff done you guys.
Speaker 4: PPR. That's all PPR. It's a shock. Yeah, that's right with Divo though, I mean, I think it's gonna help Daniels. I mean, give him another another threat, another you know, competent receiver to throw to. But also you know, with Daniel's big playability with his feet, you know, maybe getting out of pocket, making some plays that way. I mean, it's gonna be interested to see what Kingsbury can do with him. I still think McLaurin is the guy to have. But you know, like I said, can't get too much worse than for Debo.
Speaker 2: So well, wait a minute, because we're talking an eighth round draft.
Speaker 4: Pick here, right, I'm not touching him that early. I mean, I have him in Dynasty, and you know I could live with that, but I think there's other guys in that range that I'd rather have that you mentioned before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's seven or nine right now and then never really tournament, and like I had the opportunity to draft him in a KFFC Draftmaster, and like I was just kind of like, I'm gonna let somebody else take him. I'm just yeah, it could, it could work out for him in Washington. It might be a better spot for him. But I think, like I'm still waiting for that wave to kind of crest. Is that the right term I need I need it, I need it to, I.
Speaker 2: Need it to ebb.
Speaker 1: I need it to get low, and then once that Samuel thing gets low, then I'll then I'll be in on him. But right now it's it's it's just too hot. Continuing the wide receiver conversation here, Chuck Christian Kirk. We mentioned him earlier. Christian Kirk right now, going right above Pharaoh's alleged godson in Michael Pittman. Here Christian Kirk wide receiver fifty two at the eleven oh nine in the FFPC never too early, bestball tournative. No longer a Jaguar, He's a Texan mall from c j. Stroud. We don't know what they're going to do in the draft. We've seen what they've done in free agency. How do you feel about Christian Kirk's value right now as it stands in Dynasty and now that he's in Houston, and quite frankly, Chuck, if you want to expand upon this, do you think this Dynasty value is going to change? Would be would you be operating if you had Kirker, if you didn't have Kirkin and Dynasty League, would you be operating as if this is going to change within the next two weeks.
Speaker 4: Well, I could definitely see them them taking another receiver, not early, but you know, maybe a mid round guy. But I like Kirk a lot in this situation. I think that when he signed with Jacksonville, he was signed there to be their number one, which he is definitely not going to Houston, you know, with heaven Nico there, he doesn't have to be that big guy them losing you know, Digs and Tank Dell. I think it just gives Stroud a weapon to utilize and he's gonna have a lot better year than he did last year because of and I think that Kirk is going to be pretty solid in that in that role. Yeah, and I think that right now. I mean, I have him in Dynasty and I'm happy at that think I think it was a good move going to Houston compared to other teams that he could have went to. But you know, I'll take him at this point.
Speaker 2: Chiming right now.
Speaker 1: Virtually nothing, even if he does well this year, and obviously with the short benches in the FF like that, that's the thing. It's like, it's one of those things where it's if you can can give up something of of of little note, right a future fourth, a future third, you might be able to cash in on somebody who's like who currently owns Kirk and is like, you know what, I'm done with this guy at this point and acquire him. I have him in a couple of leagues right now, Chuck, And and I'm holding fast. We'll see what happens with that going forward, but certainly we could you know, if Kirk starts off hot this year, maybe it's another selling opportunity. I mean, I just want to know with with these these things, and and DA does not want to offend Chuck.
Speaker 2: Chuck is and I am, and you're sitting here looking at these orphans who need a lot of help, and you're saying, you know what, I can get some players to help this team right away, and they're free. I can get them in the last few rounds of the draft, those orphans. You know, you publicize the picks that the orphans have, right Bulky, I mean you can see the draft picks and how great?
Speaker 1: Just real quick for all as long as you're gonna team up for this my ffpc dot com slash Dynasty you can see the final it's a little bit less than one hundred orphans that are out there right now. The entire roster as well as their picks for twenty twenty five and twenty twenty six are listed there. One click of the button, you can make these teams your own my ffpc dot com slash Dynasty promo over go ahead, mister Elliott.
Speaker 2: I went over there last year. Not much dynasty experience came out with fifteen teams. Is you know, once you start clicking, it's just it's mighty fun. And I was saying, he's going to click up there in Minnesota. Well, I tell you what, as JJ McCarthy, I love to see Christian Kirk, you know, yeah, show what you think about JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like JJ. I mean I think it's I think I know, obviously we haven't seen him play yet, but being there for a year, you know, being in the system, seeing things, I mean, I think he's in a great spot. He's got two I mean, he's got one of the best receivers, plus another above average great tight end, two good running backs. I think overall. I mean, I'm not drafting him as a as a starter or you know, in a one QB league or anything like that, but Darnald put up the numbers. I mean I think he can too. I mean also, you know, we haven't seen him yet, but I mean I think it's a good spot for him. And at this point, and he's somebody in the two quarterback league, you know, and super flex that that i'd want on my team.
Speaker 2: You know, we got a lot of guys listening to that, Balky as well as our talented guests who are dual players of the k f F s C and the f f PC. I just noticed that it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's really as Ben Stiller in uh in Dodgeball would say, there's a good energy right now, and we had a good energy going. Chuck Brains A yes, Chuck, let me ask you this, Lake, And this is something I go back and forth on some some years, I'm going really hard on trades at this point in the year for dynasty. Some years, I'm kind of hanging back and just seeing what what's offered to me. And I think the latter is sort of how I'm approaching the NFL Draft coming up in the next couple of weeks. Right now, I am letting the trade offers come to me and I'm reacting to it. I'm not going out and searching out things at this point. Is that how you've been handling things in your Dynasty league this year? Is it better to let people come to you rather than going out and search I don't know what the right answer is here. What you should be doing as an FFPC dynasty owner right now?
Speaker 4: What have you been doing well before the cut date? The first cutdown, I was I was actively trying to make some moves. You know, I had a lot of guys over rosters, so I was trying to get rid of some guys for some draft picks. But I mean, at this point, I mean, I know I've I guess I've tried to trade James Cook before, but I've kind of let off on, you know, let off on that a little bit. Right now, I'm at the point where I just want to see where some of these guys get drafted, and I think that's going to be the key. So so I'm at the same point right now where I'm not sending any trade offers. You know, if they come in, I like them, you know, something I'll think about. But I'm at the point where I do want to wait just to see what happens with these rosters and you know, after this draft in two weeks.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the right way to do it. What how do you like when during the season, Chuck, are you looking at sort of you know, dealing future draft picks or acquiring future draft picks. I always think like, right now these draft picks are worth the most right so now is the time you want to be dealing them. But some people feel like they're going to get good value on them during the season as well. How do you manage your future draft picks in season in FFPC dynasty leagues?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's just a matter of you know, how well your season's going. Also, and if you're competing at that point and then you look at you know, am I winning now or am I not winning now? What can I do to make sure that I am winning in the future if that's not happening, And then I think at that point you're looking to to maybe you know, trade off for those those picks. But if if it's a situation where you know I'm competing and I'm know I'm going for it, I'm not looking to to deal off anything at that point. You know, if I could take something on it will and you know, to give up a draft pick, yes, but I'm not actively looking for it.
Speaker 2: So Chuck, what is a sixth or seventh round dynasty graph pick works to you? And who's your best player you've ever got in the sixth and seventh round?
Speaker 4: It's not worth a whole lot. And see that's the thing. That's why, like you know, when there's trade offers and those are thrown in, you know it's I mean, that doesn't really mean too much to me. I couldn't, you know, thinking about it, I couldn't tell you who it was at that point.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I love the sixth and seventh round. Yeah, that the people can flood me with offers. Isaiah Pacheco. There was my seventh rounder from one year and the kicker bulky, the kicker down to Dallas. Is it Aubrey Brandon Aubrey, Yep, Brandon Aubrey. You know he lines up for sixty yard kicks and there's a sixth pointer bo right there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So, and I probably overvalued him because you know what, I hit the back to back to back yo eleven three times once, you know, so, I think now, But nevertheless I like him, and so I wonder if I could, you know, like according to Dizzel, I should trade uh Christian Kirk for some six and sevens.
Speaker 4: I would give up a six or seven for Christian Kirk? I would.
Speaker 1: I want to get to a couple of emails here for you tonight from listeners Chuck, And the first one is from fred In Brooklyn. What's the correct approach to Pat Fryarmuth in his f FPC Dynasty leagues this season? Thank you fred In Brooklyn. Wow?
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: We could spend a whole hour on Pittsburgh right now. Who is the running back going to be? Who's the quarterback going to be? And when you consider friar Mouth. I think like he's the one guy that has sort of been trenched in his spot and Mettaff as well. But I mean like Pickens, Jalen Warren, you know, uh, Mason Rudolph, who knows. So when you consider the quarterback situation kind of like up in the air now, Pat Fryarmouth in Dynasty leagues in the FFPC where it's tight end premium, I sold by sold by hold cell. How do you feel about him right now at the moment, I.
Speaker 4: Guess I'm holding him right now. I'm not loving it. I do have him in Dynasty as well, but I'm holding with them because you know, see how that situation turns out. I mean, especially if a young quarterback comes in, it's always nice to have a you know, a safety blanket of a tight end to throw to. So that could be a good thing. I mean, he's shown last year that you know, he could catch touchdowns. I mean he's not I wouldn't consider him a top twelve starter, but as a backup.
Speaker 1: So at this point, we also have an email from Jerry in Northbrook, Illinois. Is it a mistake to sell Bijon Robinson in my FFPC dynasty leagues. Thanks a lot, Chuck, Chuck, before you answer this, I'm just gonna weigh in on this, Jerry, if you don't mind, there are certain players and there's not a ton of them, and Dizzel and kind of back me up on this. There's certain players in the NFL you just can't get fair value for. Like you know, if if you want to sell your guy at the at the peak of his powers and and get a king's ransom in exchange form, hey, that's fine. But I think that there's certain players you just can't get that for. It's it's just impossible to make a deal with somebody where you can get fair value in for for my money's worth, Jon Robinson is one of those guys right now. I don't know if there's a deal that you can make out there right now if you want to, if you feel like you're selling high on b Jon Robinson, I don't think you can get fair returned back in now. I know you have him in your twelve fifty FFPC dynasty Drake London and his Panix on that team too. No no, no, okay, so you got London, you got London, you got Robinson. How do you feel about Robinson in Dynasty.
Speaker 4: I got with what I just I go along with what you just said. I mean, I've gotten many of offers for him and nothing, nothing comes close to something I would I would. You know, he's I think he's the number one running back this year, and you know, being young, I think they're finally going to utilize them completely. I think, yeah, it's it would take a king's ransom.
Speaker 2: I think for me, I enter some of to these drafts with favorite rookie this year. I don't necessarily have a favorite rookie. I've got them further down the list. I've got some guys that I think could outperform their NFL draft value. What do you have a favorite rookie player this year that that you're going to target? I mean from beyond the elite players that the NFL seems to have all agreed on the top picks. And then a follow up, which I know that you are very well prepared to answer, Will Kelsey and Taylor still be together when we are in Vegas at the Paris Hotel?
Speaker 4: I think no drafting issue. Which one do you want an answer first?
Speaker 2: Whichever one you have the most emotional involvement.
Speaker 4: Well, my daughter and I had a conversation about the Taylor Swift and Kelsey today, so but yeah, I don't think so far. I don't think it's gonna happen. I think I think come come September. I think they're done. But then he could come.
Speaker 2: You know what, We're gonna have to have five on it, Bulky queue all right, Chuck and I got five on it. I'm keeping them together, all right. The Dizzl's here. We gotta music.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't have the music cute up.
Speaker 4: On it.
Speaker 1: I wish I could, I can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got five on it, Chuck.
Speaker 4: All right, sounds good, it sounds good.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on before we get to this, Chuck, why are you breaking up Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift tonight?
Speaker 2: Chuck's come on now? Hey wait mane listen. Can we cut that part? That's live?
Speaker 1: I can't cut it, but there's no delay. We're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, I don't know. It's just what I mean, who cares? I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I care. I wanted to answer. Now I've got five dollars right on.
Speaker 4: It's money. There's money on it.
Speaker 2: And I'm really really glad that I asked the question.
Speaker 4: Football now.
Speaker 2: Because you know, if if that couple breaks up, Kelsey catches like six passes for the whole season. So yeah, I need a favorite rookie.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try this right now. Guys, I don't know if this is gonna work.
Speaker 2: Look at the screen.
Speaker 1: Try Okay, sorry to that play I heard it. Oh God, we're going off the rail tonight. So Glad Dizzel sitting in on this one. Not how professional this this.
Speaker 2: This seems to be engaged.
Speaker 1: He is, and he's maybe he's predicting an engagement from Travis Kelsey and Taylor.
Speaker 2: You would like to question.
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, here we go.
Speaker 4: I like, I like Judkins quinchin Juhnkins Ohio State. He's the guy I like. I mean, just just reading about some of these guys in his background. I mean, he wasn't you wasn't a five star recruit, but he worked his way up through went to Ohio State, you know, even though they had Henderson and everything. I mean, he's solid, he's he's the type of guy he's he's gonna be a bruiser. He's gonna be that that guy who you know, that second half running back. I think that just really just you know, the teams can rely on what and hopefully hands up in good spots. He's the guy I like.
Speaker 1: H Chuck, is there is there a guy as far as rookies go, that that you don't like that that people are talking up perhaps right now that you're like, man, I don't see it. I'm staying away. And obviously this could change it when when we see the draft capitol coming up in the next couple of weeks. But is the player that has turned you off right now in the rookie class.
Speaker 4: I mean it's not really my opinion, but just what I you know that that tech McMillian McMillan about his you know, he doesn't like to watch football or whatever. I mean, so that I don't that when I read that article, it kind of turned me off on him. I mean, I know he's got all the talent in the world, but you know, I don't know, you're not going to put in the work, You're not gonna.
Speaker 2: See you know, if I was just Asian, I would take a picture of him watching Birmingham and Arlington soaking up as much as he can. Yeah, exactly, Well where is the pharaoh?
Speaker 1: Where is this game? Is this in Birmingham? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is tech.
Speaker 1: McMillan paying the flight, the flight fair. You can afford it, or you will be able to afford it and be seen in the stands taking as much football as you can tonight. That would disabow truck route would be a fan of you. I tell you that if truck brute, that's right. Yeah, so for sure, no, I you know, I'll say this about McMillan. I have had many people come on my shows and and try to convince me that McMillan's going to be a stud, he's going to be a good player in the pros, And they very well could be right. But I'm be honest with you, guys, still not sold on him. The separation worries me. The fact that he is this big and I know he ran a good forty for his size or whatever. I've just seen these guys fail. And if you want to talk about me being a like a typist or a body shamer or whatever, I've seen a lot of these quote unquote fast guys for their size that have this big catch radius and then they get to the pros and it's just like, eh, not great, Bob. I probably will because thanks to Farall, I have a zillion Dynasty Leagues, which I love. I'll probably have some tech McMillan chairs, but I'm not breaking my neck to go out and getting them, especially in this year's running back class too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree Pittman was faster than he was A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should be trading my one O two for Michael Pittman right now. Dynasty Leagues right now. Okay, my god, Chuck, We've we've gotten through a lot and I this was this was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I want to once again congratulate you on your five hundred k victory. Did we talked about this last time? When you're on in November? Is there any money left? Have you spent it all? Have you?
Speaker 4: I need to win some more this year.
Speaker 2: We have that discussion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's running low. It's running low. You know, I'm flying back and forth to Louisville all the time. It's started to run low.
Speaker 2: You know, you know your love down here, You're welcome. No one knows where you go when you're not in the room. But it's you know, we always glad that you're bet.
Speaker 1: There was a hashtag on Twitter trending that said hashtag Louisville loves Chuck Root.
Speaker 2: I don't know trending anymore for a while, very smash.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Chuck, you'd be good. Congratulations and all your success. Thanks so much for for hanging out with us once again tonight. We really appreciate it. Good luck in all your leagues this year, enjoy the draft, Enjoy drafting season, and I'm sure I'll hook up with you once again in Louisville come August.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Look forward to seeing you. Then.
Speaker 4: Sounds good. Thank you very much for having me appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That is Chuck frout, Ladies and gentlemen hanging out with us here on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour live on the FFPC show Socials. By the way, for the first time, Pharaoh, not that anybody cares about this but me, we are streaming live on the hsff our x account tonight. We've never done that before. So yeah, we're streaming at like six seven different locations. If you are not seeing this show, it's on you because we're putting it out there literally everywhere.
Speaker 2: You're watching Birmingham and Arlington.
Speaker 1: I have that on as well. It's not looking good for Birmingham, but we'll see. We'll see what happens here. With two minutes to go, Okay, I want to talk about some of the emails that we got up tonight from let's go to Larry and Toledo. What kind of damage it's defawon Diggs going to inflict in New England in twenty twenty five. Thank you Larry and Toledo for that email. Phara tell you this right now. In the FFPC never too Early Best Ball Tournament, Stefan Diggs is not going until the tenth round. He is wide receiver forty nine. Yes, he may not start the season healthy, but he will at some point be healthy. Ish to borrow a line from Moneyball for the Patriots this year catching balls from Drake May you have a strong feeling on Diggs. You know these guys that are coming off significant injuries. I usually shy away from him, But then you look at the draft capital for Diggs tenth round. I mean, this could be your wide receiver five, your wide receiver six. It's a little bit more intriguing that.
Speaker 2: As a eternal optimist, Baalky on Digs up pass this year.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, so you are passing on Digs? Now why is that because of the injury, because the age, because of the new.
Speaker 2: Offense, and just just somewhat of the guy of his landing spot and just somewhat of the personality that I've seen in them and maybe understand that he is. You know, it takes a lot of focus to work through an injury, and it takes a lot of uh, it takes a lot of mental acuity to find ways to contribute when you're playing her, And I don't know if this guy's ever done that. And I don't know when you're on a team that's not going to necessarily win as much, although I think they'll be better than last year obviously, but not going to win as much.
Speaker 1: And it's cold, yeah, you know, but he did play in Buffalo for what it's worth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the dizzle damage from Diggs in New England or on New England could go both ways. There's a non zero chance of that.
Speaker 2: That Dizzel is a genius. Yeah, you see what he comes with it.
Speaker 1: He's a wordsmith.
Speaker 2: Send it home on the couch on Friday.
Speaker 1: Former writer for Jay Leno on the Tonight Show, and he's bringing his talents to us tonight, which we which we appreciate. Uh. Rod in Savannah, Georgia, Hey, fellas, is Brandon Cooksworth anything in Dynasty in New Orleans this year? Thanks guys. That is Robed in Savannah, Georgia. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Rod.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this right now, there's not a lot to love in New Orleans as far as the offense goes. Yeah, Camara Olave if he's healthy, But man, with with this news that we open the show tonight, Pharrell with with Derek Carr. God, I don't feel great about anybody unless they're an alpha there and and Olava is the alpha even if Olave gets hurt and Cooks has to step up if he's catching passes from Spencer Ratler or Jackson Dart or something like that. Man, I don't like that. I don't think he's worth anything in Dynasty for me. And this is an easy cell. This is an easy cut quite frankly for me. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: The last thing you can throw out?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he's coming off an injury as well. But it's just like I don't know, like, does that boom? Does that give a boon to Brandon Cook's fantasy value? I'm not seeing it, and even if it does, it's going to be short lived. Let's talk about a guy who's more meaningful. Is the FFPC Never two Early Best Ball Tournament. Right now, Devon A. Chan is going at the two oh three running back six five running backs going in front of him and Ken in Norton Mass High hsff hour. He asked, do you see a repeat of Devon A. Chan's twenty twenty four this year? Farrell? In the the KFFFC Draftmaster's Best Ball that I'm in right now, I just took John U. Smith as my starting tight end in like the eighth round or something like that. So I am quasi betting on an Ah Chan Smith return to dominance from what I saw last year, and I'm going against Tyreek Hill and and Jalen Waddle. I think if if you like Smith this year, I don't want to say that that goes hand in hand, but I feel like if you like Smith this year, you should probably like a Chan as well. Now, if you want to pay early second round draft value, that's another conversation. But I don't think a Chan repeats, but yeah, eighty eighty five percent of what he did last year. As long as he stays healthy, I feel pretty comfortable in saying that. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: I feel really good about it because we get to see this player now with a full workload, and he's a rare combination of strength and speed. Everybody talks about how fast he is. I'd like to think about how strong he is. I love this contact balance. People have a hard time bringing him down because he's running fast. He's running hard, and so when he running backs get in a rhythm more and more and more when they're hand theball, and I see him as a potential of huge blow up games because look, he at five yards of carries? Is that what it was close to this past year? Balky?
Speaker 1: I look it that bright?
Speaker 4: Now, you know?
Speaker 2: I just think that that. Yes, and at two oh three, that's perfect because that's about the range. That's about the range that we had Barkley and Lash year about this time. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: You know? Barkley is an early second round to mid second round pick.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's about where we were.
Speaker 1: Eight Chan averaged in twenty twenty three seven point eight yards per carry. Farrell that that average obviously was not sustainable. Came down to four point five last year, which is not bad.
Speaker 2: It was an excellent that's an excellent number.
Speaker 1: But but bear in mind, I mean, like part of the reason we love him so much is the catches. Twenty twenty three he had thirty seven catches. Farrel Guess within ten catches and I'll and I'll buy you a bourbon in Las Vegas. Guess how many catches he had twenty seven catches in twenty twenty three. Guess how many catches he had in twenty twenty four, fifty six. I can't buy you, I'll buy you a bourbon. For a different reason, he had seventy eight catches. Wow, seventy eight catches for five hundred and ninety two yards gets him in the end zone six times. Dizzle. By the way, guess seventy seven like he has dialed in. We got to get this, you know, we should have him come on with I love I love that, I love Uh. Let's it's upset by being off by one as well. Let's talk about last last email we have because we gotta get out of here. Gene and Crowdersville, Ohio without Ben Johnson. What kind of twenty twenty five campaign is Sam Laporta in four? Thanks gentlemen, that is Gene and Crowdersville, Gean. We appreciate the email Pharrell right now in the FFPC number two early Best Ball Tournament ADP, which we get from Fantasymojo dot Com. At Fantasy Mojo on the X, Darren RMANI not only the godfather of the FFPC pros versus Joe's Challenge, but anytime we cite ADP on this show, it is through Fantasy Mojo. If you are playing the ff PC, highly recommend you get a subscription to Fantasy Mojo. Sam Laporta tight End four right now he is going off at the five oh four, roughly one full round after tight End three in George Kittle, roughly one full round ahead of tight End five in TJ. Hockinson. He's sort of on an island by himself. What do you make of the four h five ADP for Sam Laporta and what kind of year do you think Laporta is going to have without Ben Johnson but still with the rest of the band back in Detroit.
Speaker 2: It's gonna have a better year without Ben Johnson. The Ben Johnson playbook never ends.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then he looks way to get everyone involved, and he's got a quarterback that can get the fourth guy and involved, and it's it's you know, and so it's I think it would be very predictable amongst a new coaching group, which.
Speaker 5: Which which we have, and we do need to start talking about who the new group Isn't detroit to lean on your best and Laporta is, you know, he's just the best at his position right there, or are amongst the best, you know, and and.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna lean on him, and they are, they're gonna lean on the other players. I expect Gibbs to do a little more, you know. The those are just safe targets and carries for those two players without golf's necessity to be that created. But what a team. This is offensive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible And if you look at what Sam Laporta did last year in twenty twenty four, well, I'll just bring this up. He went from eighty six catches his rookie year to sixty. He went from eight hundred and eighty nine yards to seven twenty six. He went from ten touchdowns to seven touchdowns. I think you can buy the dip here. I think that if you're in an FFPC tight end premium league to get Sam Laporta in the mid fourth right now, I think you're doing it right. And I would anticipate I don't know how Dizzel feels about this, and Parrell, I don't know how you feel about it, but I would anticipate his ADP creep up a little bit, not a ton, but I would think you're creeping up a little bit. And if that's the case, if you're buying him now here on April eleventh, twenty twenty five in the mid fourth, going to feel pretty good about that on September eleventh, twenty twenty five, if you extrapolate that out as far as what the values are going to be. So I'm with you on that as well. We got through a lot tonight, my friend. This was so much fun once again, hanging out with you and Chuck Root, dishing on not only Redraft stuff but dynasty stuff, and helping people out who are thinking about buying these last remaining dynasty orphans with the FFPC. I think we gave them a lot to chew on. I think we got them, gave them a lot of reasons to be excited about those teams that they are buying. I will shout out to the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. I just registered for another bestball there tonight. I registered. I am officially in the midnight madness, the Bourbon sunset at the Bourbon Turn, the sun rise at the Bourbon Turn. Very excited for that going forward here and many more drafts to come. If you are not playing in the FFPC right now, if you are not drafting in the KFFFC right now, I feel one hundred sent vindicated to say you are doing fantasy football wrong. Register now my FFPC dot com, KFFFC dot com as well. Farrel, thanks so much, dude. I will let you go and we will do this again one week from today. Be great, Vogue Farrell Elliott the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football at KFFSC official at Jfarrell Elliott and of course KFFFC dot com. Thanks to Farrell, Chuck Root, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you. We will be back next Friday at ten pm Eastern Time as our penultimate show before the twenty twenty five NFL Draft, so we'll have a lot of content to get through that night as well. In case you missed it, we went live on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Show on the Better Sports Network with Dynasty League Football's Brandon Hey. That was a lot of fun. God, that guy knows this stuff. Check that out on the Better Sports Network and the FFPC socials as well as the FFPC YouTube In case you missed that, a lot of great stuff there you can watch. Next this coming Thursday, we will be on live with Under the Helmet Dynasty Think Tank and Football Guys Own. Chad Parsons will rejoin the show as well. That guy knows Dynasty like the back of his hand. Will not only get into a lot of rookie conversation, but a lot of what you should be doing with your Dynasty teams right now, because Dynasty really is a three hundred and sixty five day thing. For Chad Parsons, he'll join me at seven o'clock this coming Thursday. Check out the never two Early Best Ball and Superflex Bestball tournaments right now at my FFPC dot com. Time is winding down on those six hour drafts are closed. The four hour drafts will be closing on Monday, so he'll be down to thirty second, sixty second and two hour clocks. Get in while the getting's good. Forty thousand dollars grand prize, ten thousand dollars grand prize in the Superflex Never Too Early Tournament. At myffpc dot com, Dynasty orphans are still available. We have fewer than one hundred teams to go. Those entry fees normally range between seventy seven dollars and five thousand dollars. Many of them have already been discounted. You get a team basically for free this year, pay one dollar, manage it to glory eighteen hundred plus leagues. Over the last fifteen years in the FFPC, no dynasty leagues have ever been folded, so you know once you sign up you are good to go. Plus, we get some dynasty startups going at the one hundred dollars level over at my ffpc dot com Big Goerilla Tournament going on as well, million dollar grand prize, fifty dollars discount for every third team that you buy at myffpc dot com. Drafts going off both slow and live. The Early Rampage Tournament is alive and well if you are registering for the Big Gorilla, you're automatically entered into the Early Rampage Tournament. Seven Bananas Promo too is live. If you want to win a Jungle Safari for four, check it out at my FFPC dot com. You'll find out where you can or how you can win that there as well as a million bucks in the FFPC Big Gorilla inaugural Big Gorilla Tournament this year. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Thursday at night seven o'clock Eastern time here on the FFPC Socials. Thanks so much for watching. Everybody Tonight your weekend offhsial starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Ferrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, had more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Just chiming in here with Dominic Gazzetti on the on the YouTube chat here tonight. He is drafting with me once again this year in Louisville at the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship, both Saturday at midnight and the Sunrise at the Bourbon Turn on Sunday morning at seven thirty. It's a quick turnaround, but I had a blast last year. I try to wedge in as many drafts as I can with KFFS because of my duties with the FFP seeds. Pretty much the only time I can draft live you listeners, viewers do not have to worry about that. Cramming all your drafts into one weekend, but cramming as many drafts as you can so much fun. Especially the value you're getting with ADP right now. Stuff is going to change radically once this draft goes off. This NFL draft goes off in glorious Green Bay, Wisconsin. Don't let anybody tell you different. It's awesome, and once that happens, you're going to miss out on some good value. Get that value in now draft Before the draft, make sure you're setting your teams up for glory, and then you can readjust with everybody else and continue drafting these dominant teams here with the FFPC with the KFFSC. Thanks so much for watching. Appreciate you streaming, downloading, whatever, listening viewing be good and we will talk with you again on Thursday on BSN and then of course Friday back on the High Stakes Fantasy Footballower