Speaker 1: Must start, must start.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, well get mean.
Speaker 3: Fight.
Speaker 1: Instead it starts with okay, so one thing I do blow guys doesn't matter. I'm not even by such thick heart in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Make his dick come.
Speaker 1: All I know is I like man, not women come as a valuable thing.
Speaker 4: Watching flies by is my penis swings? Watch my ass bounce at the end of the day. Because I'm really gay, It's unreal.
Speaker 1: I am big homo. Why go right down throat?
Speaker 3: Why does go right down my tight throat?
Speaker 5: So I went to a I went to Palm Springs over the weekend with some friends of our with Lincoln Park, with Lincoln Park, and I said, we stopped off at seven eleven and that's what's that song?
Speaker 4: Like I Wanna get Away?
Speaker 5: And I was with Gabby and we were getting like drinks, like just like seven eleven drinks. And she turns to me and she goes, I am so fucking gay.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, that's fucking brilliant, that's so obvious. But why are you telling me this?
Speaker 3: She doesn't watch the show.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's just it's just it's just happened.
Speaker 4: I think we are, like it's mind virus.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 3: The woke mind virus.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you something.
Speaker 4: I keep getting tagged in new Instagram people that that are like, I'm a metal musician and I'm getting no views.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Make gay shit now because I keep seeing this gay shit blowing up and I'm so happy. I like, I I was just like, I've never cared about being responsible for a wave of something happening, but I'm actually really proud of this because it's the stupidest ship and it and it warms my heart when they're and I see the comment every once in a while the person that hates it, they're like, this is the stupidest fucking ship ever, like, and it just it makes me so happy because then all of a sudden, all these people like jump in and say, yeah, fucking straight, You're so fucking straight, dude.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: So now Gabby out of nowhere, just with no prompt, no just just.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe. I was like, I thought it was what you guys were saying.
Speaker 4: I was like, what why waight wrong?
Speaker 1: Reality?
Speaker 5: We're really bothered. Me was that it was just such an obvious one like it was it was like, oh, of course, like, why why did we not think of that? It's so perfect?
Speaker 3: What the thing is this? Right?
Speaker 1: I feel like people have always been making gay parodies?
Speaker 3: Is that no one?
Speaker 1: Oh of course come to everyone's like how it'd be funny if I was what a song I've alos thought of that would be fucking gay this So it's like, oh, this song would be fun if he said.
Speaker 5: Something in the car, like when you were driving home or like when you know you're on the bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember it.
Speaker 4: Want to be clear, like I don't, I didn't know never, I would never. Yeah, I would never claim that we started this because that's silly.
Speaker 1: But we take we took it to the main stream. We definitely, we definitely see how we helped to get to the main stream. You took it more seriously than people, that's.
Speaker 4: The thing, because like come Town the podcast, like Nick Mullen for example, would do this type of stuff off the cuff a lot of times. Yeah, but would never actually, you know, he's never recorded a song, he's never done gadioactive Like.
Speaker 5: Like it's just so the idea of song parody in general. It's like Weird Alix are the first person to do song parody. This is the first person to do it.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Every once while if you look at like even some of the most famous celebrities or whatever the fuck, they have these uh clips of them talking about this type of shit and they all think it's funny. It doesn't matter who you are, what age you are. People kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember, do you remember that.
Speaker 5: It's like it's a controversial video now, which is kind of funny to think about it. But like there's that roundtable with the comedians where it's like, uh, it's Ricky Gervais, Louis, Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: And there Ricky Jervais is talking about this song that he heard some guy playing it on like a beach in Santa Monica or something.
Speaker 3: I might be making up the location, but this is the story is true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's talking about how he was singing a song called sitting on a cock because I'm gay instead of sitting on a rock by the bay by the.
Speaker 1: Bay, Yeah, something like that. And they were all laughing, like.
Speaker 5: These storis just laughing at the dumbest fucking possible.
Speaker 4: It's the stupidest shit ever. It reminds me of I was. I was guys as much as pretty much everybody thinks. The Insane Clown Posse.
Speaker 6: Are just you know, you know, they're a little they're all loopy. They did that how young, I don't know how young it was, but they did that slim anus thing where they're making fun of Eminem. Oh yeah, yeah, because they had they were beefing for a while and it.
Speaker 1: Was the dumbest ship.
Speaker 4: But it was also funny because of just how fucking stupid it was, where it's just a song about Eminem being gay.
Speaker 1: The fact that insane, the fact that Insane Clown Posse and like afro Man have beat to Eminem is so crazy. Two like these motherfuckers are nowhere in the caliber of artists to ever even stand near Eminem is like Eminem is like undeniably he's not top five for me, undeniably top ten one of the greatest hip hop artists.
Speaker 3: Without any doubt.
Speaker 1: And afro Man's like, oh I think you're lame, And it's like afromn go throw yourself off a bridge with Magnat No one thinks about him ever, like Magma and then hard and it Burn.
Speaker 4: And just yeah, I didn't even hear that I thought there was a superhero when you said it, afro Man.
Speaker 3: Is a superhero.
Speaker 7: I was going to clean my rule, but then I got high.
Speaker 3: Well three fifth said, uh, like, how did these people start? These BEA's in the verse place?
Speaker 1: I don't know how what happened, but people say shots at people go on interviews and they get shots stung at them, and the people are eminems like, what the I'm.
Speaker 4: The cloud posse they're from They're both from Detroit, so at least I understand there was a little bit of turf thing going on. But I'm pretty sure I am imagining that. I could be wrong, but I would just imagine that Eminem probably said something first because they're clowns, which should be expected, wouldn't you, Like, shouldn't you not be offended when you're a fucking clown? Like why would you be mad about anybody's saying anything about you? Drugglers?
Speaker 3: They're not the same kind of creature. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I do want to go. I've been wanting to go to the gathering the jugglers for a long time. I think you think you want to go, I mean you want to see that. I think you think you want to go, Well, have you been I've been to a festival. I think you think you want to go. I think you think that I think in your mind you think you want to feel like assaulted. What happened. It was just terrible. Yeah, it smelled like fucking fag and piss. There was a bunch of like fucking the white girls, white people with dreadlocks that were just disgusting. It was, it was, It.
Speaker 4: Was just so Yeah, I just want to see them up personally.
Speaker 1: It was like a bunch of factories that have been don't even like hot fact chicks.
Speaker 4: They were like they're sloppy, They're mid Western sloppy, just like this is just like sloppy Joe.
Speaker 1: It was just like everything I disliked about, Like really I disliked about where I was. Froblem was there and I was, but this is making me so upset. See that makes me want to go more. Like I was scared to smoke the weed there because you know that, you know that it is laced to the high heavens. Smoke that ship, you'll turn into the joker. You start giggling and you'll fucking do the fucking gambell laugh. There's no way gone the.
Speaker 3: New Jerker movie. Yeah, I could care less.
Speaker 4: Really, I get care less.
Speaker 1: It looks kind of good. I don't want a sequel to that movie is so good.
Speaker 3: I agree, I understand.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's here.
Speaker 4: It looks you know, it looks like it's just generally I like Lady Gaga a lot. I think she's a great artist. I think it's gonna be I think it's gonna be interesting. I don't care.
Speaker 5: There's a five minute in the middle of the trailer where Arthur is like biting his foreskin.
Speaker 3: Off, like gnawing at all, but like with no music. I could I couldn't even deliver that with that.
Speaker 1: It's like there's like there's like a crescendo in the beginning of it, and he's just gnawing his dick off, and by the time he's done, his biggest like an elbow.
Speaker 5: What if the reason circumcision is a tradition is because naturally, before society even was a thing, humans naturally off the foreskin and we lost that.
Speaker 1: But I think about the fact that my dick had a whole extra part, and I just can't believe that was possible.
Speaker 5: It's kind of crazy, right, It's like I kind of don't believe because that I'm I'm an amputee. Yeah, theoretically, I like, why shouldn't I get like am is, what do you say.
Speaker 1: A female circumcisision? What do you a female circumcision?
Speaker 3: A female circumcision?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awful. Is that where they like scoop the pussy out?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Actually what are they like? They like cut off the glitterists. Really it's really barbaric.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's all barbaric quite frankly, it's it's kind of yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, but something about that seems so much.
Speaker 3: More not nice.
Speaker 4: You know why. You know, the reason you think that is because we're using the other thing is crazy. It really as wild and he's just like, oh hello child, oh you were just born. Especially some rabbis like they, dude.
Speaker 3: That is so crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait what yeah yeah, yeah, they put their lips on.
Speaker 5: This is not this sounds like we're joking, but like this it's a very real practice where rabbis and I'm probably probably pretty so honestly, uh will like to stem the bleeding.
Speaker 1: They will suck the peeb Yeah.
Speaker 4: And and there was actually a herpes outbreak in New York. Yeah, because these rabbis were baby. They were giving herpes to fucking baby. Yeah, damn, dude, talk about a fucking gnat one.
Speaker 1: But it's in it, Like I just yeah, it's a.
Speaker 5: Bad role on life if you just like come out of the womb and then three days later.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people, people look a man, it's at this point nobody should be surprised by anything religious.
Speaker 3: Uh oh yeah, look at him.
Speaker 4: He's he's like meditating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's I mean he's he's trauma Maxed. Right, did you just learn did you just learn about this? Yes?
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: He's Trauma Maxing really almost used the oar. And in the fucking New movie where he was fighting them and his eyes turned green and he started to fucking up vegeta room up almost got so bad this room exploded. It's crazy is that the parents are just like, yeah, I mean you're not that's your you're fucking you're fucking around.
Speaker 4: But dude, I tried to respect but they really are just chill about it. The elderly fellow, I just sucked on my baby's peepee yeah, and they're like cool, bless him.
Speaker 1: I try to be respectful to religion. He tried because I I I I learned some good things from religious studies. I learned some things that I I I good things from comic books. So oh yeah, no, absolutely know you learned good things from various forms. You know, I'm just saying that I don't respect comic books.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I like them, but I just don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't give it no grand deal. I don't put on a pedestal, is what I'm saying. I mean, I've learned some good lescens from comics.
Speaker 4: I used to come on all my comics. I mean, you had you on some of them, like Whenever, Power Girls this.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact is that, like, yeah, I get it, he said you had to like you got a cup on Power Girl when the.
Speaker 4: Power Girl Catwoman's a ton of whenever.
Speaker 3: Those Life Held Captain America.
Speaker 1: The idea fix copies of that they're actually just because I kept ruining them. The idea of having that comic book comed on, Like that's the only page you're flipping through the comic and there's one page you're like, it shatters because he's comed on it. So the letters, the words already and everything.
Speaker 5: Being tried to open up a comic book, and like it's a really thick, like like it's like invincible volume whatever. You open it and only the covers open because every page everything.
Speaker 1: But it's literally like it looks like it's like an ice cube almost. How fucking covered and coming is this slick? You can crack it whatever and it shatters. I kind of want to.
Speaker 4: I would love to funk around like that and just get like maybe candle wax or something. And it's have people think I came all over my comics.
Speaker 5: That's so distri come dry with the consistency of candle acts.
Speaker 3: God help you. Pushing that ship out must be a venture, dude.
Speaker 1: Hey man, it's it's not too bad when it first comes out. It's it's it's it's not as bad as you think. You gotta get it all out, though. Don't let any of it dry in there, because then you're gonna have to think.
Speaker 3: You're kind of like the light sticks.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, I fell into a cactus at Palm Springs.
Speaker 4: You really how much it hurt?
Speaker 3: Not that bad?
Speaker 4: Are you doing?
Speaker 5: I was drunk off my ass. I don't really remember much, but they hurt, you know that.
Speaker 4: No, that's that's news. To me man that I didn't know that. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know there are literally you know those are the leaves. You know that isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The little stingers? Those are the little like pricks prickle.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm pretty sure there's stingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if you.
Speaker 4: Leaves?
Speaker 3: So those are the leaves of them.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: See, here's the problem is he doesn't know what a leaf is.
Speaker 4: Because I don't. Let's up the mount.
Speaker 1: No. Literally, they are those, Yeah, that's what they are. You think that they're just they're just shaved like that, because that's how it is.
Speaker 3: A leaf can't be thin. It's like a definition of the leaf.
Speaker 1: That's not Why why is that true?
Speaker 5: Because if you look up leaf in the dictionary, it says cannot be a spike first definition number one, number one.
Speaker 3: That's spike. Anything that's not a spike and tank would be a leaf.
Speaker 1: Wait, anything, person and a dog, a camera could all be a leaf.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean why not another word for nown a non spiked noun.
Speaker 1: Now anyway, welcome to the stark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 5: I forgot to intro h go go a pictureon dot com slash of stark Tank or else will kill you and go to stark tank dot shop for merch or will kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some merch man, get get a get iceed down, get pimped out. Almost.
Speaker 3: I'm always done with my Vitruvian brille, and I'm pretty excited.
Speaker 1: About our get our merch dirts, get our merch. Also, we probably have a merch collap coming, so we're not gonna tell you who, but it's right like gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I started talking to somebody to like some some crazy good artists that this.
Speaker 1: Artist might be a person you guys know that makes content. It might be happen all right away. You're probably gonna actually they're gonna figure it out now. No, I'm not figure outright, I'll see see I'm gonna look like that's like maybe three people that applies to anyway. Yeah, you fucking nerd.
Speaker 3: So Biden fell down the stairs and he's now he's not and he's not the president anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm still the president.
Speaker 3: Someone, dar, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Someone dared to do a backflip.
Speaker 4: He did it the Grand Canyon and he just he did it. He stuffed the landing, but he scuffed his uh, scuffed his shoes, and he was really sad about it, so he.
Speaker 1: Dropped out of the race. The idea of Doe Biden doing a back flip off the grand cake, it's so insane to me.
Speaker 3: He's doing a gainer off the grand case.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, good night.
Speaker 5: He lands on his legs and he walks up the hill and he's three feet shorter, and like.
Speaker 3: He does the back foot.
Speaker 1: He lands, but he's like not on anything, and he's like, oh God, I forgot I gotta walk back on here. Why you got so tall? What happened? Everybody grow? Everybody grow while I fell. He just turned the little person version of himself, like he just he happens and his arms come in his head. He's just a little He just lands so much force. He just little persons.
Speaker 5: I think if it's funny if his arms are still long enough for him to walk on them.
Speaker 1: He's like.
Speaker 4: He's like those street fighters six bills man, when he just those monstrosity Johnny Bravo type.
Speaker 1: Goddamn, I haven't been out here years and months and days and hours. I fucking can't stop pissing myself.
Speaker 3: My dick is yeah, so so Kamala Harris is now or Kamala.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be like a.
Speaker 3: People are weird about uh the pronunciation by that name where it's like.
Speaker 5: It's it's what is it again? Because it's all the it's all like accent.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 5: It's like called me Christopher and my name is Christopher for people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It just kind of feels like Kamala spelled differently. I think Kamala is.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a w WF wrestler it was spelled the same kamala, but she'sus Kamala. It's it's technically about like say, how say, for example, the name Alex and Alex the differences ah and uh. But depending on where you're from, like say Alex Patata, since he's from Brazil, you're supposed to pronounce it Alex Americans when you deal with Alex. Me personally, I don't think it's hard to just learn that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I feel like some I think I'm starting to learn something though. I thought you are what you are, someone that is willing to just respect the way people say me. Yeah, I would name name and Lena and Elena yeah it damn me the same name, but like, oh, my name is Elena, and it's like, all right, cool.
Speaker 4: I want to be fair, though I almost feel like I feel like I'm starting to learn that maybe some people are having trouble with that and like they really their brain just can't hold onto that information and not me just being like, oh, you're being disrespectful, because there are people professionals that you know, I watch a lot of combat sports, and people around around the world have crazy names to us, and there are some people that are professional, they're they're part of their job is knowing their names, and they still fuck them up. And I'm thinking, I'm like, is there something that like it can't like you've been pre Let's just say, for example, some Asian cultures, right, they don't they can't say elle correct like in the way that we do because they didn't use it in the in their language. So I was thinking, is it something like that where some people struggle to say things correctly because they're pre they're programmed to say things in a specific way. Is that what's happening? Because I feel like I'm like, when I hear somebody tell me how they say their name, it's like, uh, in Brazil, Jose is Jose, So like oh, so I'm just like, oh, it's Jose. But there's people to this day, one of the best fucking featherweights in the UFC, Jose Aldo people.
Speaker 1: A bunch of people, A bunch of people will call hi.
Speaker 4: Jose and I'm like, dude, like, do you not hear his name pronounced every fucking time he's around anything?
Speaker 1: Interviews the fucking announcer Jose. Like, people don't like taking the time to relearn things. That's the thing, because the already learned things one way, and like I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I think that's how I feel sometimes, But then also feel like are they just not is it just not connecting no other people?
Speaker 1: It's I think it's simply relearning it because when you do that, you have to you have to do more work and learning it. And I feel like people a people get it's harder for people to learn things. Yeah, I was just trying to be fair because my my my normal position was to be like a little more hospital You'd be like, you guys are being fucking like lazy and stupid. But maybe it's for me.
Speaker 5: It's Kamala and Kamala are are so close to me. Yeah, and the distinction is so irrelevant. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, it's not like I was saying, can't you know, it just feels insane, not like you.
Speaker 1: Care about her either, you know, Yeah, I get that, like Steven and Stephen.
Speaker 4: What like Steven and Stephen oh Stefan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would say Stephan like like say Stephen literally and I'm like, I don't gay, well.
Speaker 3: You mean like step I've seen that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I guess Oh, like you mean like still a way with the pH Yeah, the V.
Speaker 3: So I'm like the V.
Speaker 4: I think that one's more forgivable because even most people unless it's something totally different like Stephan like or you know, like Stephan, Like, if I hear again that the is different, that's the only thing I'll respect, Like say Stephan Stephen Curry. It's not Stephen Stephen Curry, it's Stefan. But I've definitely that's what they call him.
Speaker 3: But I've seen.
Speaker 4: With V.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying. I'm like, why, Like that's not how that but what what's the purpose? I I don't know, but I.
Speaker 3: Names are weird, dude.
Speaker 1: Names of English language is already a weird one and We're like one of the more borderline normal ones I think conceptually, so like, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: We got Barack Obama right, that was completely people didn't struggle to say that, which I thought it was gonna be like a disaster.
Speaker 1: I'll call a hoose Mobarika lot And I was like, that's definitely not who he is, Jose, Barack, that's a different person. That's a phone of the person. First I heard his name. I was like, for some Readyson Obama to say that's bark. In my mind, I was Jose, dude, what if what if that's the VP? Who do you think the VP is going to be? Yeah, it is gonna be, isn't it gonna be.
Speaker 4: Juice to the gills, like you know, like he's gonna have like his his his uh, his traps are like up to his fucking the top of his viper Mike Pence.
Speaker 3: He comes out fucking cities looking.
Speaker 1: Now, that's because he has the fucking hood on two. You know what.
Speaker 4: If he just plays into it, if its going to be like a like a Darth role, like a like Pin City Darth.
Speaker 3: I saw one thing. I saw one thing where it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, just fucking with electricity the whole time.
Speaker 5: I saw one thing that that said, like, oh, there's rumors that it's gonna be Hillary is a vice president.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you could not throw away a race quicker than that.
Speaker 1: There's no rumors of that. That's somebody interjecting like the rumors, right, Well, that's what a rumor is, though, you know when you make up a rumor, a rumor, Yeah, that's literally make up rumors are supposed to be, but that's what they are. Like the Internet makes that true rumor. The Internet does do that.
Speaker 3: It just kind of does does it.
Speaker 5: Which, by the way, the quickest way you could ruin like any any anything about that campaign is like a Hillary clip involved in anyway away from there.
Speaker 1: That that's so stupid, Like the idea of no shot.
Speaker 3: There's no shot that's happening.
Speaker 1: That's fake Internet on what the name Andrew Yang, No, he's a fucking loser.
Speaker 4: He started off being kind of cool because he was the only one that actually made sense about He's like, oh, man, niggas. He like, he straight up he was like he's on niggas. He was like niggas, uh, niggas be uh getting uh.
Speaker 1: He was like women be shopping and then I clapped and then clap.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he was talking about universal basic income because he understand understood that technology is gonna outpace humans one day and we're gonna not need to work. And so he's like, niggas ain't gonna be working and people are gonna need UBI and he's right forbading me. Said that, yeah, and he was like, these niggas don't know what the fus up nigga, And I was like, I kind of like this guy. He's from New York, so he's been hanging out with a lot of like.
Speaker 1: Jernie Sanders spoke the way he actually speaks in real life.
Speaker 4: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: He would have won, He would have dumb fat Nigga goesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Stupid right now, nigga.
Speaker 1: Put the gloves on right now, nigga, and fight me, come on right now. Comes out, and then like they're like to hold them.
Speaker 3: Back, comes out.
Speaker 1: He has fucking he has ike shorts on with him, honest, just like what the fuck is he doing. I still think about that.
Speaker 3: I still think about that clip.
Speaker 1: Of him going with the American people are tired of women of women full stop. It's so goddamn funny. Dude, how oldest he? He's like ninety two now, right, he's I think night twelve two. He's old in between twelve and ninety two.
Speaker 3: He's in between twelve and ninety two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, old or sure for sure because he was elderly, he's probably like he's probably like seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Or seventy, mid seventies.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think he's at least in his early eighties, in mid eighties.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think he's younger than Trum.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say seventy nine, but I actually don't know. I think it's I have no idea. Actually, I think once.
Speaker 4: You get listen with all the respect once you once you pass seventy, I don't care.
Speaker 1: How ye this you are one hundred to you're max down.
Speaker 4: He's eighty two two. And then that funny he's older than Biden and infinitely sharper.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy, you know it's funny. Right, I was having a conversation with my girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Right about being gay.
Speaker 1: Right other than that, so that's how it step by step with her with that. I can't like give her the full into it. I got it. It's like some guys are attractively and she's like, I stopped that she would disagree, is what do you mean? And I'm like, yeah, it's funny how she was like, because obviously my girlfriend is a very left leaning person. She's like, you know, i'm I'm I'm a. Yeah, of course she's a's a Mexican. She's not that insane that she wouldn't be. But the idea that it's like, some people have consistently been on the right side history, like consistently Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 4: It's consistently but like the right side of history.
Speaker 3: But the idea, did you do something? Don't worry about to talk about this off air conversation.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: You don't know who this is.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about his Black Book escapades. We'll do this later.
Speaker 3: Don't worry. Not right now. It's not right now.
Speaker 1: Chess play not just not right now. Okay, maybe later we'll.
Speaker 4: Talk about the chess player who for sure, we'll put that aside.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that, like he's like, Wellmala hair is like, honey, there's the reason why kame my hair is. She's consistently not but on the right history. You know, sure, same thing with burn of a fucking Biden, like Biden sucks. I hate that guy. But the guy that was a racist asshole is just not there anymore. That man is not present, that that vessel has been doing it, that spirit beyond a long time ago.
Speaker 4: It is kind of, it is kind of, it's it. It's the argument of it's insane.
Speaker 1: Are people? Can people redeem themselves?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 4: That is the argument, and mythical nature doesn't want to trust people and be like, nah, you're you're gonna pull something, You're gonna pull, But I can't. You know, you're right.
Speaker 1: Your people can redeem this. I really understand what they did wrong. That's the thing. And I feel like apologians can't. But here's the thing. They don't have the time to get a chance to be able to be like, oh I this is wrong.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing I wonder And here's here's it.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal. You don't agree, No, no, I do?
Speaker 3: What do you got?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's okay. I want to look what the is wrong with you? Nothing?
Speaker 3: I agree? What are you talking?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: There's nothing?
Speaker 1: Drink your.
Speaker 4: I think he's I think he's grossed out by parasitic dude. It's totally gross.
Speaker 3: I start rolling out of your head.
Speaker 1: Stop a full creature, crawls out my nose, screals and runs the.
Speaker 4: Scene where you get to see the orl borrows the first time in Fire where that dude's like all he gets a shove down his throat and then his eyes start bleeding, and ship he comes at you. You shoot him in the face and stomp him out, blow his brains. Him ahead three times and you grab it.
Speaker 1: Innocent African that's doing nothing, and he punch his head off his he has no burrows. He's Oh goodness, that was scary, wasn't Chris?
Speaker 4: He got his six times, dude, gut He punched a boulder. What would punching a guy in the gut six times?
Speaker 1: You've seen it direct their heads blow up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the stomach and their heads blow That really is genuinely and saying.
Speaker 1: Thinking like that. That's my favorite things. That she was kicking people's heads off. Chris is punching boulders, Western is catching missile ladgers like like it just catches it, And I'm like, what, I love Japanese meeting.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 1: I love how Japan paints America because they paint it like an action movie totally, but it's not. It's this real sad.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is kind of an action movie out there. I don't think Toro at like nine nine pm and tell me it's not an action.
Speaker 1: Holy ship. I mean you might want one just to come back and your blade is red permanently, you know, like what completely this has got this got to get HIV check. He retired that thing. That thing's done, dude, was.
Speaker 3: Like rust and.
Speaker 1: Steaming, just like rivers of blood. That's how they made the rivers of blood. In fact, exactly, it's from Earth, It's from It's got.
Speaker 4: Stupid, all right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Biden got killed.
Speaker 4: Actually there was the code got rewritten and that goofy dude. Somehow somebody replaced the Trump wasn't there anymore Biden there, his head exploded, He's gone. Somebody wrote Biden's letter for him. He was like, my fellow Americans, awesome, bitch ass niggas. I'm tired of y'all doubt me. So I'm gonna go do a backflip in the Grand can Americans.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of the dar I'm scared of I don't want to be president anymore. White House is real dark. It's every time I wake up, it takes a little longer. It's but it's hard to wake up now, like.
Speaker 4: That gonna be a wild thing to read on like official White House letter.
Speaker 1: Every time I wake up, it takes a little longer. I think the end is coming from.
Speaker 5: Do you see those things like that news that was going around, like people thought he was dead, like he died of COVID, like.
Speaker 3: Over now something.
Speaker 4: I mean, it wouldn't surprise.
Speaker 1: Friends who were like, I think he might be dead, and I'm like, why well, I mean there was no reason to believe that he was at home with it.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's the.
Speaker 3: Reason not to believe it either. To be fair, he is like crumbling. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: I be like, if you're Biden died from COVID to big Oh, that's how my brain works all the time, Like it wouldn't surprise me if they die.
Speaker 4: My reaction would be like that's it wouldn't have surprised me.
Speaker 1: If when Trump got shot, if someone caught the bullet and be like, sorry, my legion disappeared.
Speaker 3: I would be like Okay, that's that's the kind of version of where we live.
Speaker 1: Would at least confirm that. I'm like, oh, we're definitely a simulation. Now that's cool, Like, at least I finally have confirmation that's a.
Speaker 3: That's not different.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like we're all playing They're all playing D and D and the d M of the universe is an asshole. Yes, that's the whole I think that's the whole idea of the whatever deity is running the show is a complete asshole.
Speaker 4: He thinks this ship is hilarious, laughing in every spot of the world there is something goofy happening. It's a great television show. He's South Park made a joke about that ship. They're like, The Old Earth is just a fucking reality TV show re Aliens, And I'm like, yeah, because that from the outside looking in, it kind of does seem like that.
Speaker 3: Damn. The third season the Kingston sucked.
Speaker 1: Oh whatever, man, I'm I'm tired.
Speaker 4: I'm retiring.
Speaker 1: So people try to get the shut up Kingston. I try to. It says that in the fucking letter. It's says he's talking shut up Kingston dot dot dot. So try to get the Secret Service to turn on the lights. But they sent the SS from Germany. Put me in fucking that is fucking.
Speaker 4: They got the strong SS, they said from Germany.
Speaker 5: They somehow first of all that there's just an outfit or like a platoon of SS people still operating still there.
Speaker 3: They just were never they were never told that the.
Speaker 4: War was over.
Speaker 1: It ended like ended like five decades ago. Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, but President Biden's went asking for the SSS is is are any of them still around? And then as a matter of fact, means as Germany answers, the phone, it's Germany, Germany, the phone is If that's how phone calls were you can you mentioned somebody on a phone call and they I was summoned.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 4: I was summoned. Hello Germany. Yes, it's good to talk to you, Germany. Can you send over your some of your s S officers? Yeah? See see come friend.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's how you say yes, Jah. It was really difficult to get that out without breaking my head.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's how you say yes in German?
Speaker 3: Is Jah?
Speaker 1: Right? I think you can just say yeah. I think I just said yeah. I think you say, yeah, I thought that was gay.
Speaker 3: Germans are hilarious gay Germans. Yeah, like yeah, yeah, I'm so gay.
Speaker 4: I am so gay.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I was gay on these well, I I don't know what a German candidate.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: But like adding the words, I think to anything like that, add something makes you. It's like it's funnier, but you like you think it makes you.
Speaker 1: This is not that funny.
Speaker 4: Sorry, speaking of you should.
Speaker 1: Kill this man? I think I think he should be shot. I think, and that's real say, I think kind of levies you a little bit of freedom from the actual thing, like, yeah, I really want to stab this guy, I think.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, it gives it a little bit of like he might not. It's like dipping your toes into violence.
Speaker 1: We should beat them and the take their clothes off and sodomize them, I think, I think. And you're away for someone to validate you.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving my perspective.
Speaker 8: And you guys, you guys are very smart, intelligent. If you want to rape them, I think you can do it. Maybe you should maybe maybe maybe you I think you.
Speaker 3: Might should do it.
Speaker 4: Probably I think you should do it maybe potentially potentially maybe.
Speaker 1: Sheer non committal nature of it.
Speaker 4: You just there like it's like when you're when you know when you are an enemy, like just by stepping up past the threshold and keep going back, so they keep going towards and then moving a little bit. Yeah, so that's that's it.
Speaker 1: I think you should maybe do it, probably kind of possibly do it if you think about it.
Speaker 3: In a matter of speaking, you should.
Speaker 1: For MAGA people like.
Speaker 5: They can only operate within a certain this is the combats.
Speaker 3: I can't go in there.
Speaker 1: Something you could come in those rooms, he can't write. Maybe in the mis up anywhere you can come in the.
Speaker 4: I want no, no, no. I think, I swear.
Speaker 1: I think if he's chasing you and he's within the view, he can come in.
Speaker 5: I think later in the game, because I swear to God, I have hidden from him in the and he's seen me go into the typewriter round.
Speaker 1: I have ran the typewriter room everything. I literally go out there. I poked my head out and I hit shoot him and he comes towards me and I stop and I'm right out there and it's like he sees me and he just leaves. I have to test it out original one that might have been something. Maybe the original probably moded.
Speaker 3: The ship out of your game.
Speaker 4: He follows, He follows you onto your desktop when you close the game. To be fair, and my ship was so moded to the point where if I even wanted to, I could just press one of the F keys and he would just stop.
Speaker 1: You could just I didn't because I wanted to. There were certain things I wanted to test out.
Speaker 4: And then you he's annoying, obviously, that's the whole point of him, right, So sometimes like I need this nigga to stop so I could like test some other things out. If you if you stay in one place for like five minutes, he comes immediately, like the way that he's programms, so he immediately like you stay in one place too long, He's just start.
Speaker 1: Stop the fact I'm like, come on, bro, I love the fact that he's actually moving independent of you, Like if you can move, do you detach the camera from your camel is one of the coolest.
Speaker 4: He'll he'll but he will do a disappearing and he will teleport. If you stay in one section too long, he will he'll be like whatever, and and then just kind of like you're like, okay, all right, I was just going.
Speaker 1: To kill him, Man, actually actually kill him in the game.
Speaker 3: That'd be so cool. Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 1: But man, it's i'd love Chris Redfield from five shows up and punched his hat off his body and that's the end of the fight. Just fucking slugs him one and it's like.
Speaker 4: Damn, I will say, from the from from the from the newer games, I think that element is kind of missing because that is the most anxiety inducing thing about Resident Evil, the tension of it. Dude, there is nothing more than I can't if I want to think, I have to pause the game completely, Like because if you, like I said, if you wait around too long, motherfucker will be around the corner.
Speaker 3: Well that sometimes that was kind of a thing with the Vampire Lady, right, yeah, she kind of had that going on.
Speaker 1: She was I was too horny though, that's the she. She easily also couldn't come in certain areas. You couldn't. She could have follow you, she was too tall or something. She would follow you everywhere. The problem is that you'd be running from her and the kids at the same time. But like, look, there are there are moments where she just would not follow you in a certain area. No, when you're in, when you're in like the upper area, like towards the top, she wouldn't be up there.
Speaker 4: Like even like no, because remember the courtyard or whatever, she'd come out there.
Speaker 1: Well, she would be out there. But then if you just went inside any of those doors, she would not follow you in the doors?
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 4: I kept fucking shooting her from the doors.
Speaker 3: She does follow over there.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, at least from my perspective, from what I remember, I spent a lot of time shooting her from the doors because.
Speaker 1: I remember, remember, I remember, there's moments where you have to go and get like you have to do that weird that weird like organize the make the she's a point at you, and she's like, there's a trigger that she's right there, there's a trigger. You're right, there's a trigger to where she finally does come through that. I do remember that. It's when you whatever triggers that I can't remember. The thing about the thing about that is that the reason why those things happen is you got to take cont the characters that are doing that that is unexperienced Leon before he's a weapon of mass destruction. And that's Ethan.
Speaker 3: You know, if you put if you.
Speaker 1: Put Chris or like for Leon or like any of those motherfuckers against half the problems in those games, they'd be like, Oh, I'm just gonna fight this guy and kill it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it would have been a very short game. It just fucked everybody. But when he when he punched the were wolf and it flies back, I'm like, this guy needs to be rebalanced.
Speaker 3: If he can punch away, you can play. He does, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You shoot it in a leg and it goes down and he walks up to it and Mercy kills.
Speaker 4: He's like, you got you know that fight when you're when you when you're when you're fighting Heisenberg, and he turns into.
Speaker 1: That like thing like yeah, yeah, trash thing, the metal thing, and he's talking the fact that Chris is there. He's like this boulder punching niggatairs, destroying the landscape.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just feel like I would love if I could just be Chris just in that moment and just punch that ship one time and it just completely dismantled.
Speaker 1: Throws a mound of metal of scribs at you, and it.
Speaker 3: Says Pressed.
Speaker 1: It explodes on some Sour's wrath.
Speaker 4: Bullship that that fight was the dumbest fucking thing I think five in that No, no, this is eight. It was well to me, it was just the goofiest thing. What's you're much you're in Like it's basically it was. It was almost like fires a rubicon. It was like it was so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: It was like you're in some ship.
Speaker 4: Heisenberg has some metal ship and you're like in the it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: I was like, this game my least favorite part of the game. It's it's the factory. Yeah, everything everything the factory. The aesthetic of the area is fun. Like that combat it's really intense five a lot, like really intense combat area. By the time you get there, your guns are stupid. Your guns can like kill god if they wanted to. Yeah. But like the the nature of like those fights, it's like it always falls apart towards the end resonable for me, I think the endings are always the trash.
Speaker 4: I just fall apart.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of a good final boss fight or anything. I think it's maybe one in Revelations. Mmmm. I never finished revelations. That's when that's when Joe does. When Joe Quo dies, you fight Western. That's a fun fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I think Reno even like seven or not seven eight. It was village.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really liked that one.
Speaker 5: But it was like kind of like a sandwich where, like I remember the beginning I hated it or not. I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it really. I was like, this sucks, and the end was like this sucks. The met was really good, like the in between those that beginning and that end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 1: The beginning is very hard. I didn't know how hard to be anyone like this is not easy at all. I think it is that hard because you got nothing. You were so weak in the beginning, you know, compared to all the like fucking enemies, and you got a part of the part where you have to fucking endor in the house and you gotta fight eighty five thousand where wolves kept showing up. I hated that part so many there were so many of them, and I was like, Jezus, ship, they're annoying. They're they're annoying to like a little bit too overpowered. Yeah, that was I mean, that's really the only problem is that that I get it. They're werewolves, so going the dude comes and they throw you off the room and they bite off your hand. They start making fun of you. You're like, ah ah, we beat your hand off, and I'm like, this guy's has a dis Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: The only thing I don't like about the Youth and Winners thing is how he just really how nonchalant he was about him obviously not being like a regular human, like he was kind of just like he didn't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe he just doesn't have context for that, doesn't know. When he puts his hands back on, I'm like, what did you like, I should not be able to do this at least acknowledged, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 5: Maybe he's just like he's his mind's moving like a mile, like a thousand miles a minute. Maybe that's just he just thinks like, oh, maybe this will work, and then it does. He's all right, I'm not gonna question it. Yeah, you know, there's already vampires and werewolves. I guess you like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, It's like whatever, that's They're fun, though, I mean, the the I want I'm sure they're gonna what the fuck are they gonna do for the ninth ones?
Speaker 1: I know they're may Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: That you're gonna play is Joe Biden in the White House, and it'll be some resident evil bullshit with that.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not hating.
Speaker 3: I would love to play that.
Speaker 4: I'm not hating.
Speaker 1: That actually would be really slow. That would be the whole thing, that disability.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like when you're when you're sucking like old snake exactly, it's exactly like that.
Speaker 1: You would you would turn around and you'd lose. You'd like you when you look forward to be one way and you look back and it's different. You're like, wait a minute, but dude, that'd be crazy. Your visions fucked you, like somehow just misremembering ship.
Speaker 5: It's a resident evil because Joe Biden's encountering monsters but they're not actually there.
Speaker 3: It's just him dying slowly and seeing things.
Speaker 1: Resident evil Biden.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's uh, I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Other than that, Biden, the eye is like the nine or some Shiites bid stupid. So other than that, people are talking about the idea that like, uh, obviously, Donald Trump clearly is probably not very happy.
Speaker 5: Well, dude, he's he's trying to do like a fraud thing, right, change the candidate and now are we spent all of our money doing?
Speaker 1: Uh fucking Biden? Yeah, we spent her money.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Apparently she's black.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they already he's already talking about like not debating and ship because all right, but because it's obvious that he would get he's not looking. Trump is stupid, but he's not completely stupid. He's aware enough to that like, oh, that's not good. He's aware enough to where he started shitting on Kamala. Weeks ago. There was also a video of him on the golf cart where he was, you know, because all he does is golf. He doesn't do anything, like.
Speaker 1: I'm a fellow at his golf. And then he was like, oh, Biden's out. Biden's fucking out.
Speaker 4: He's like swearing and stuff too, and I was like, just do that, like, dude, do like I'm telling you, it's just gonna be better for you. Just be like fucking Kamala, I'm gonna kill her.
Speaker 1: I swear to God.
Speaker 4: And then he drove off and there was like a rocket on his thing.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: He's it was crazy. I was like, dam off.
Speaker 5: Did I saw people talking about how oh this is the real coup, which is awesome.
Speaker 1: It's just they have nothing.
Speaker 5: Amazing Like that made that made me smile green in your ear because it's just like, oh, like there's no smart people left. They're all just got Like before there was like, oh, maybe like this they're hiding somewhere, but it's like, oh, it's just really stupid.
Speaker 3: People are everywhere and there's no escape.
Speaker 1: They're terrified. They're fucking running. The're running in circles. They already chose a VP.
Speaker 4: They use the d n C.
Speaker 1: They hold on j D. I had no thought it was a bank. JD vance and chase JD vans and associates a bank. He chose a bank.
Speaker 5: There's a bank on stage, calls a VP, pick has to debate of.
Speaker 4: Okay, Barns, everybody welcome the twenty four VP bank and then helicopter did Boo.
Speaker 1: Put a mic up to the door. It's just there doing nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just a sound.
Speaker 1: People are going in the bank. You're going to get out of the banke. You're like, I gotta get a cashier's check. Imagine you had to go to the bank and do something and you're like, no, they moved the bank. I forgot my bank was gonna be debating this week. Dude is one foot in the bank and they took it.
Speaker 2: Fly.
Speaker 1: He dropped several dozen feet onto traffic. Bro he falls on he falls on a God, what is your plan?
Speaker 4: How is how?
Speaker 5: How do you plan to It's just you're you're the president in fighting against obesity?
Speaker 1: Bank ching.
Speaker 3: Ching, Wow, laughs, thank you bank.
Speaker 4: Some guys clapping, sweating, fucking that's the greatest.
Speaker 1: He's clapping, clapping really hard. Some dude's clapping on his dick. He's clapping right on his fucking pelvit. Motherfucker's slamming the head, clapping on the losing their fucking minds, and the bikes on the central air pops on. He's like, it's just mechanical.
Speaker 3: People in the bank.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers are in the audience crying.
Speaker 1: There's this fucking bang. Guys, you've seen him and flashing him three times faster him. He's more gaunt.
Speaker 5: He's crying that the idea of signs that say Trump a bank, a bank.
Speaker 1: It's say, oh man, we got another shirt. You know JD Vance. I didn't know this about this guy. I know what you're gonna say, go do it.
Speaker 3: He had a book years.
Speaker 5: Ago called Hillbilly Elegy about like growing up all funked up and stupid and gay, and.
Speaker 3: He was separate, not intertwined things.
Speaker 1: You know, he said, Nobilly energy Elegy elegy okay uh.
Speaker 3: And in it he talks about, I guess, fucking his couch.
Speaker 1: So there's all these There's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that part's true, it's real.
Speaker 4: I thought the couch part was like I I know that, you know. The other part I don't know what was what was the other part to the other part, because I thought the couch.
Speaker 1: One may have been like not true. But I know for sure he convinced himself when he was young that he was gay.
Speaker 4: He's well, can we say the obvious.
Speaker 3: What like he's very gay?
Speaker 1: The way that he behaves him like this guy sucks piles of cock. He know he acts on it because he's probably like, oh, well he did at the rn C.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know, do you think that.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know if he would.
Speaker 1: In his belly but he was spinning on all something.
Speaker 5: From my mind, I feel like he was probably stressed out about like he's he's he's the new vice president.
Speaker 4: It's a big deal for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So like I actually I actually think like during that grinder spike at the rn C, I feel like he was he was very well behaved.
Speaker 4: I can't find around.
Speaker 3: Every other every other RNs.
Speaker 1: Prior to this, I think it was.
Speaker 3: Like, I can't do this.
Speaker 4: More are the closer he came to a cock, the closer gun barrel came to his head, So we had to like.
Speaker 3: H can I get a lick at least? U?
Speaker 5: Okay, but dude, apparently there's a there's a passage. It's like I think like maybe like four pages. He doesn't right about it for four pages, but like it's a four page section where he mentions like fucking.
Speaker 4: His Yeah, I thought that was okay. I'm take it, work for it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know whatever care we're not take news.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: I know is that I saw I saw a video because I learned about it completely like backwards, because I saw I saw this guy who was like the left is getting good at memes, I fear and it was a video of jd Vance with like porn music, and then it would like it would be screenshots of him and they would slowly zoom in him, and then it would fade to couches and I didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck is a terrible man?
Speaker 3: What is this supposed to be? And then I looked it up and I was like, Oh.
Speaker 1: That's that's amazing. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: They're already apparently like looking at maybe putting them away. Don't worry. I have a friend here, Wren, who's building a pyramid in my living That wasn't that was up?
Speaker 1: Was it? Yeah, they're just doing belly flops. Belly flopp starts cracking room and it's jd Vance? Is jd Vance the boat? Where you talking about? Uh some plugging him from behind? Jadi Vance is obviously a gay man and likely he told Fine.
Speaker 5: He's got the face of a gay man, Like you look at his face and he's like, that's a gay face.
Speaker 1: Even did you see any of his face?
Speaker 4: Did you see him talking? He was like, Oh, everything's woke or they're gonna call me. He was talking about having a mountain due and they're like they're gonna say that's racist somehow or laughed yeah, and he was like, I love you guys. And I was like, this guy is fucking gage ship.
Speaker 1: He doesn't drink the mountain dew. He just but he has the bottom down of But he told me he looks. He told me, he told me how this is how he drinks mountain and he told me specifically.
Speaker 4: He was like, all right, I just take off the cap and then I put it at the base of my throat and let it just because I don't like the taste of it, but it gives me some caffeine, some energy.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yes, just seeing somebody get him out and do it right then and they eat it in their hand and they're like and they take.
Speaker 4: It out, which if you stare jd Vance at like a gas station getting a mountain deer.
Speaker 1: He pops the can, he into the cans only and then and then he walks over to then he walks over to the fucking gas line, puts it up his ass, presses diesel and he's there for an hour and a half filling up his ass an hour and a half. Does it even run that? Can you even is there a lit log?
Speaker 3: You could use that. I don't know, not for him. Remember when you sprayed gas all over.
Speaker 1: Your spray gass over the car?
Speaker 3: Shut up? That happened?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 1: You turned? He paid for the gas, he sprayed it all over the car. I'm like, my bitch, I was like, hey, remember remember lander, I remember you did that. That's not even a fake story, right, the story. The story is fabricated and altered. Like everything you say, Chris, it is. I was at the gas station, right, and we were just at the guy said. I was like, all, I gotta get gas. I was like, you put it, and I put it the gas not looking good. And I turned over right and without me even touching anything, we were in initiating paying for the gas. Gas came out of the car, which I said that this fucking been quiet, and like, lo, just pay attention how much I'm putting in there? Hmm. But unfortunately, did you did you not spread gas all over your car?
Speaker 3: I did not spread gas car?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're lying.
Speaker 1: No, No, I did not spread gas on the car. That's not the right word. No, not what happened? Did gas get on your car? Gas got on the car?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And how did it get on the car.
Speaker 1: I turned towards it and gas spilled from the thing onto the car. You spilt gas on the car?
Speaker 4: Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: Saying I spray gas on the car is different thing. No. No, you guys are a lawyer making layer. You guys write the funk back.
Speaker 3: Did I intentionally do it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The gas in the car?
Speaker 3: Intent doesn't matter?
Speaker 1: Yes? In fact it often does, does it?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: I think if you get roofied and a girl sleeps with you, is that cheating your girlfriend? What I was raped? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that cheating?
Speaker 3: Is she the right to get bad at you?
Speaker 7: Did?
Speaker 1: You gotta get bad at you?
Speaker 3: How come you got r How dare you get rufie like I was just sleeping.
Speaker 5: Whether look, whether I choose to run over an eight year old child with my car or do it accidentally?
Speaker 3: That kid's gone, It doesn't really matter that that's it does? Well?
Speaker 1: It does depending on how long you're gonna go to fucking jail. Throws himself under your car and you kill the kid with.
Speaker 4: Your car, Do you go to jails stoe? Possibly if you have if you have bad lawyers, possibly, I'm like, that's everything. If you have bad lawyers, even with dash cam shit, the amount of fuckory that prosecutors do, which somehow whoops, that evidence just didn't make it into the trial. Like it's I hate the justice system with all my of course, as a dark skinned fellow, I am afraid of the justice system because I feel even with overwhelming evidence.
Speaker 1: You know, the fact that people get people get prosecuted with no evidence against them is crazy. Like oh yeah, like legally wild, I think you did this and like I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: It's not good enough. I don't care. I am not going to break my one conviction, right, well, dud, that's why.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's well, that's why. Also, that's why I have hot microphones all over my apartment. You should always that's great and alexas in every room.
Speaker 3: So playback what this idiot just said to me. What's the recond is just like where were you on the sec time?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I was here, I was here gooning. I wish you would like to see. Dude, being that paranoid is actually pretty smart.
Speaker 3: Dude, die, that's true.
Speaker 1: Why so stressed out?
Speaker 4: Die?
Speaker 3: You don't die from stress.
Speaker 1: A yeah, so that's probably some of your relatives dude, you definitely all lost this probably to just stay up stressed out, seen bills and been like.
Speaker 3: Just melts.
Speaker 1: But she's distressed. Has to pay that.
Speaker 3: But man, he's wearing eyeliner, right, doesn't doesn't he has? I swear to god it.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem.
Speaker 4: He's one of those people that has he looks like he's wearing.
Speaker 1: He either has like I actually have this problem to have very dark eyelashes and very thick eyelashes. So people would be like, are you wearing eyelighter? And I'm like, do you like look like I'm a queer to you? And yes, And I'm like, fair, yeah you do. I mean, hey, fair, I'm not to put your head down. You're like what you do? Do you know? When I first started doing YouTube, half my comments would be just gay dudes admiring my eyes. And I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: Swhere when I first started off, and I was like, I'm trying to be here's me trying to be funny. Oh man, you got some beautiful eyes, bro, And I'm like, what the fuck? I really really funk you till you die?
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: It was like you to sleep bro. Women it was like there was like women with some girls and I'm like, oh, it's cool. And then hey, bro, you know I ain't trying to be gay, but you know you gotta have a hot cock, you know. And I'm like, oh, well, thanks, thanks dude.
Speaker 1: And I hate the Internet. I wish you could dictate who saw what you made. Bro, I wish that was the thing. I think.
Speaker 3: I think you should have to pass on i Q test to be on Twitter, like actually like.
Speaker 1: A genuine, like a really life. It wouldn't be fun though.
Speaker 4: What do you mean it's not fun now? Really it's there's sparks.
Speaker 1: Of fun in the stupidity sometimes. Well you know what was for me too, it'd be too like this is a fucking intellectrial place. I don't want to be here, you know what. I'm gonna go to my n word, that fucking new world to build it. That would be an amazing where mine would it would it would take off.
Speaker 3: It'd be funny at first, for sure.
Speaker 4: We'll we'll get Zuckerberg to back it because Threads is kind of he just he kind of dropped the ball with Threads a lot of things. Well yeah, he's he also yeah, he of course a weirdo. But it must we're you're talking about Twitter that darks the ship. He was like, Oh, I'm going to donate forty five million dollars a month to uh my lord and fever Trump. And then as soon as the Kamalat shit happened, he backed down. He was like, ah, I'm not he said, he said something crazy like I'm.
Speaker 5: Not subscribe to a cultive personality. It's like, that's the most false thing you've ever said.
Speaker 3: Like you own one of those, Like you're like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: Man? I'm like the fact that he said that it's wild, especially after having that interview with Jordan Peterson saying I lost a son or whatever or whatever it was a son or a daughter. I can't remember.
Speaker 5: He lost lost because transition. I don't care about his son transitioned and he rejected her. Yeah, so like that's that, So like my son's dead. Yeah, And it's like and then.
Speaker 1: Peter is literally like like eyes watery and ship.
Speaker 5: Peterson is like he's keeping his eyes open and not blinking so that a tear can happen.
Speaker 1: He was like, because he clearly doesn't care, like like Jordan Peterson does.
Speaker 4: Not care about anything.
Speaker 5: He's been broken, like he's lived like a very sheltered life up until like the point in time where he's like feeble and needs security. Yeah, so he's like scared and like afraid always, and I think he's just losing his fucking mind. I think that's what's happening. I was imagine being secure your entire life, and then you're elderly and then you're fucked, like you lose everything and then you're crazy too.
Speaker 4: So you went to a coma for me, like, what was it pastrami for eight years straight or something, and he went to Koma.
Speaker 3: He almost died.
Speaker 4: He had sparkling water and he threw up till he had nothing. He threw up and testines.
Speaker 3: He looked like the crypt gaper. He lost all of his masts.
Speaker 1: The idea somebody throwing up on testing and putting it back in. And then it was Joe Rogan was like, I can't stop. It hurts. He's like yeah, for like at least two years. And then Joean's like, man, you look really bad. You gotta start eating bristram.
Speaker 4: He gotta started just meet an alpha brain, just be laced without fitting on alpha brain.
Speaker 3: Meat laced with alpha brain.
Speaker 1: He's the only diet.
Speaker 4: That while he's on the podcast, hold on, we gotta take a break, and he puts a live elk feeds an alpha brain and then he just starts bunching.
Speaker 3: He just starts a bunchet.
Speaker 5: He's biting through this thing's face like it's a stick of butter that's been out of the fridge for a while.
Speaker 1: Gets the mouth and he just know it's nothing hard about it. That griddle ships that dog's mouth open, shut up. He slaps in the head twice every time makes noise. The first slap it was already halfway gone, and the second slap it finished the job. And Jordan Peterson's just there like, wow, this is incredible. Have you guys seen a video of the person that puts putting the dogs spray on his heads every day? He's doing it for five days and now his hands are so rough he can shave down a wood with it. I like it's like a thing for the dog's pads to like reinforce him.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, those people that want to like walk their dogs in one hundred degree weather.
Speaker 1: Why but as he took that and he puts it on his hands and he does it every day, and now his hands are sean enough. He could probably rip into this by pulling his hands against it.
Speaker 4: That so, how long does it take to do that?
Speaker 3: He's been doing it for five days.
Speaker 1: I want to do that.
Speaker 3: I think you think that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean.
Speaker 3: That if you can't touch people, do.
Speaker 4: It my penis?
Speaker 1: Do you think it would work?
Speaker 3: Shave your penis down with your hand?
Speaker 1: Why would you want a fucking a hard dick? Not like hard, like a wreck like hard. That's what I want, Like, that's the whole point. I feel like getting a wrect would hurt, like because I feel like that's a fraud.
Speaker 4: I feel like everyone's saying, like, Dick's hard. I'm like, I can easily snap that thing off.
Speaker 1: That ain't hard. That's bullshit, that's bullshit. I would put my dick. I would get hard and I put both like like text some my dick, want my dick and support. Yeah, like three full textbooks on my dick. And I'm like that that's pretty impressive, insane.
Speaker 3: Textbook a twenty five kettle.
Speaker 1: But when I would drop it on my dick and my dick would be like like, it would hit my dick and it would hurt a very little bit. My Dick would be able to support it, will say a very little bit, ye, very little bit, very little bit, very little bit able to support it. It's a little like you know, like saying it flings a kettlebell off the road. This is hurting very little bit. It's very little bit, you know, a little bit when you.
Speaker 4: Get like a pricked from getting your blood drawn, just like that. Yeah, I hate that. Into a cactus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what bro.
Speaker 4: Those things, cactus or CAPTI are fucking their bullshit. Yeah, they're bullshit. Because there was one that was outside my window. We we in my the house I grew up in.
Speaker 1: We we grew it.
Speaker 4: It got fucking big. I wouldn't touch that motherfucker, but somehow the prickly still ended up in me.
Speaker 1: That god, it would shoot it out like the guy from Final Fantasy to do a thousand. You'd be like, ah, what, it's bullshit man.
Speaker 5: That I had a cactus outside my the Glendale apartment, and I remember I grew for a little bit and then one night it crawled through my window and fisted me.
Speaker 1: I think we would have heard about that idea, the idea of what I.
Speaker 4: Heard about trying to talk about it, but it's been long, and I see it's kind of like the boogie trauma.
Speaker 1: You try to like the ideas door by the way, he's losing door and open the door. Chris Gas is a gape and bloody and he's like, oh man, my fucking cactus fisted me again. I'm again again. You just still have the cactus.
Speaker 5: I don't put so much work into growing this thing, you know, like I throw it out, can't just right out now? Just fisted me against my will. Well, I was unconscious in bed, sleeping and calm.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, dude, we got to put him in a fucking hospital. We gotta we got a fifty one fifty or something.
Speaker 3: We're not there. Did you see the boogie stuff? Know what happened to bog this time?
Speaker 4: O man, I'm actually I do you want to just like skip? I do want to at least address the last because I I think I I think I am. I'm off the train after I watched this last. I was having fun in the beginning, and then it wasn't when that guy Mudahart came back on and then mister Medaker and they started going through this boogie was just having these tantrums. He was having tantrums, threatening to kill himself before the show The Team Star because he basically they wanted to talk about his trauma because a bunch of people think that it's not real because there's some inconsistencies. Now, to me, I'm like, all right, expecting a trauma victim, like, let's just say, anyone, like a credible person, someone you trust, even expecting them to be completely consistent with all of their trauma is fucking retarded. So but anyway, uh, they he was doing all these theatrics, he was pounding, being a fucking baby. That was kind of funny to me, like because it was just it was just entertaining, Like look at this fucking baby.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I couldn't watch it.
Speaker 4: But then when Mudahart came on and all then they were just trying to like grill him about his trauma, and Medica came on, they went through this like graph showing all this inconsistencies.
Speaker 1: I was just like, I'm done with this forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really actually, like I first of all, I felt gross imagining because I think his trauma is real. I will say, the way that he's explaining things and the way that it was detailed about stuff, and he seemed to be kind of explaining away some of the inconsistencies, especially things that he remembered versus when he was told things in his memory kind of coming back, which is a real thing people compartmentalizing trauma. Yeah, sure, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was just like, I think a lot of the shit that he talks about having to him for yeah.
Speaker 4: It seems like and I'm like, I don't think he's smart enough to make up some of the shit that he was saying in advance.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: So I was just kind of like, this is this, this is actually gross. And then I turned it off and I'm like, I think I'm good with Boogiey forever.
Speaker 1: I just I don't think I'm good dude.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: Validate or understand why people would think that someone in the condition that Boogie's in, like's there's funny, right, there's funny, there's pope fun at things. But then there's a line, you know, where it's like, yeah, enough is enough? Is kind of enough? You know? Well, I think it's the difference between the terminally online people and the not and like I easily remember that I'm not terminally online, and like say I was.
Speaker 4: I just got a new PC and so I was transferring some shit, so I was listening to it while I was doing it, and then I was like.
Speaker 1: This isn't entertaining anymore.
Speaker 4: And but I'm seeing, like I'm sure the people in the comments and the people that are donating and the people that were on the stream are fucking loving it, and they love it.
Speaker 1: Because this is what they do. It's the gross nature of like I really, I really can't understand how people can really the nature of people being involved in that era of that form of YouTube is insane to me. Dude, of course it is.
Speaker 4: You're you're not terminally online.
Speaker 1: So drama like drama YouTubers are like some of like the most like how how do you do that? Like how do you? I just I couldn't imagine my my well being because I make fun of people, do a bunch of dumb jokes, a lot of shit, but like that's not funny anymore, you know, Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because look it's it's still a point where they say, since you're not turning online, small doses after I had my small dose at that and I'm like, I'm fucking done with this. I'm gonna watch something way better. I'm also gonna try to fuck my wife or something like. I'm gonna like do things.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna do things. I'm gonna do other things saying to me, it's like, dude, like what like what like? I don't know, man, I just I think the commentary community and YouTube has always been kind of fucking strange. Very I'm very happy you guys are nowhere near that anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, it's because it got to the point it ran its course to to the people that are we're not. You know, there there's a line of some people might consider me and normy because like I don't necessarily consider myself enormy. But I think there's I think there's levels of the ship. Yeah, he's got a nice chid.
Speaker 1: No it's not you. I don't know if that can't you.
Speaker 3: Don't have a but set.
Speaker 1: I gotta I got a pretty I got a pretty ship. I'm just fat.
Speaker 3: You pretty good?
Speaker 5: He did, like, I can't really see that your hair bearded start.
Speaker 1: Ripping it off.
Speaker 3: I got too much skin and it's just red.
Speaker 1: What did we see skull? Like you just see you just see grow that back and just go anyway. That's anesthetic. Is you're talking about the mister be stuff too, Yeah, dude, that's stupid clip dude, mister Beest, fucking fake mister Beast, Like why does he do that?
Speaker 3: Because the Beast is he he can kill us.
Speaker 1: Room full of SWAT members with their armor on, he would, he would cut through them like paper. WHOA, I didn't know it'd be like wovy.
Speaker 3: It'd be like wolverine running through a daycare.
Speaker 5: There's mister Beast and then there's Beast, mister Beast.
Speaker 1: Misters, it's alter. It's like doctor Jaqueline, mister.
Speaker 3: Hide best mister.
Speaker 1: He gets half, it gets beats and he's like, I'm gonna drink my little poachin and he turns and it gets colors get inverse, so he turns into the color of his shirt and turns into the color.
Speaker 2: Of his.
Speaker 1: Stupid so suid. You don't want to Beast mister, for sure, be mister and he's so fucking lazy, so lazy. The colors that you see, the color that go past each other, like the color of his skin swims down.
Speaker 10: To go back to another another video, another Beast mister video, I put two thousand live grenades in one little boy, and the kid looks.
Speaker 1: At his dimensions are normal. His dimensions are normal, but he knows he's he's crying, but he's like trying to remain strong. Yeah, it's like, what's wrong, kid?
Speaker 3: What' about to die?
Speaker 1: And feel it? It's like, did you guys, did you guys ever see the first Dragon Ball bro movie? Of course you know his glowing.
Speaker 4: Glow before.
Speaker 3: That's how that work.
Speaker 1: Apparently that many, that many of them blowing up in one.
Speaker 3: It would be like, now your head would just fly up into the stratosphere.
Speaker 4: Seen that guy that he calls them pranks, It's called n PC pranks in quotations pranks because what he does is he just plays like uh, Fallout four or Fallout, Fallout three, Fallout four, Red Dead, Redemption two, and he just does these horrific things.
Speaker 1: To head off and it fell into the trash can and he was like, go, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if it's that. So this guy doesn't there's no commentary. This guy just modgs the ship and does morbid stuff. So like he'll get like a you know how like say, there was that guy in the circus, he loses his like zebra and all the ship and he has like that. He would like take one of those things, put a bunch of people in it and then like fucking you know, having them fucking like sink and ship like that or set it on fire then sink make you do crazy ship like there's he would do. He would set he would put a death claw at the beginning of a Fallout four where that guy the salesman comes.
Speaker 1: Up to you, so he's like talking to kills it up and like, uh, he'll he'll put a bunch of your first base and fall out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he'll put a he'll put a bunch of bombs or minds on like the baby carriage and like a Fallout four, like when you're going to check on the baby and you're supposed to spin the little thing and he'll just throw a bunch of and then it glitches for like he'll cut out like ten seconds of it because it's loading, and then just then and it makes this crazy metallic noise of all the sounds going off simultaneously, and like the mom will be all blown up and ship.
Speaker 1: It's this guy and he calls him pranks. He's talking about real Oh no, no, no, He's like it's he's just all he does is prank channel. I'm gonna stab dogs in Papa New Guinea. Well, I bet that.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that's on kick NBC pranks.
Speaker 1: I r lay, mister, he's fucking he borrowed to concrete. Well, his best friend.
Speaker 5: Miss People are calling him miss her Beast Chris, which is weird just attaching the name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, weird. These motherfuckers are just trying to get in that. I hit that algorithm is so hard, but get it because, like you, I get it on some level because it's like, why do people care about I think is.
Speaker 1: Ava Bron or something? So aver Bron beats.
Speaker 4: Because her account was still Chris Tyson though, and I got confused. I was like Chris Tyson a K and like A why, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I only kind of kind of cursory looked at curse like did it in passing?
Speaker 1: So Chris.
Speaker 4: Was was involved in a lot of rude ship. So one thing that I know, because there's a lot of rumors going around, but one thing that's been confirmed because even King Starr, well he was involved in it, and he said he spoke to Ava Chris.
Speaker 1: I think I think she goes by Avon now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they she was into the like that lolli shit and shad Man would draw that lolli shit right, and.
Speaker 5: He commissioned mission he commissioned shad Man or she committed sorry, yeah, she commissioned Shadman for something.
Speaker 4: Yeah this is wild. Yeah, so like that and the thing that's been so much more you guys get dude, there's the thing that's getting crazy about. So there's a lot of people now that are trying to call out people that were defending shad Man for when his website.
Speaker 1: Got shut down.
Speaker 4: And the thing is, I feel like there's a lot of people that probably didn't know the extent of everything that was happening.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure because to be fair, I found out about him late. Shadman.
Speaker 4: Actually I used to have a po box in like twenty seventeen. Somebody sent me a shirt and I was like, the fuck is this? And I'm wearing it like it was a shad the like that shad I was like, what the fuck is that? So I looked him up and I'm like, oh, A bunch of people are following the guy whatever. I didn't see any of his crazy shit. I didn't pay attention to any of that. But I saw a couple of not that long years. It was years ago, but I saw two Turkey Tom videos that laid out everything. I was like, I had no idea this guy was an ultra pervert. I didn't know about the X twenty well that chicked, the that played X twenty two.
Speaker 1: Twenty three. I keep sucking this. I don't know why I keep saying twenty two. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the little Hispanic girl that was twelve years old when she was in the movie Logan. You know that?
Speaker 1: Did you see Logan?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, twelve.
Speaker 1: I thought she was small. Thought she was smaller than that. Oh well, she was twelve, little tiny.
Speaker 4: Because they one of the one of the representative, one of her representatives sent a cease and desist because Shadman was drawing.
Speaker 1: Sexual pictures of her and he was selling it. I don't know. Maybe I don't know. I don't know if he was, but probably I just don't know. But he drew them for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like he also drew Keeam Star's like eight year old daughter in a sexual way. Came Star freaked out about that, and he's still pissed off about that ship because he mentioned it a few days ago, and so he has done a bunch of crazy shit. And I saw those Turkey Tom videos and I was like blown away.
Speaker 1: I was like, I fucking had no idea the extent of all this shit because I kind of missed that wave because I wasn't I was never that uh familiar with him. I just knew he was like a big figure toward the work community. Has always been like very weirdly tangentially like attached to you guys in a strange way.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they're not safe for work.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Yeah, like the like those are draws artists.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean Chad had like a million vols.
Speaker 1: Like he wasn't like some random dude, Like he was mega.
Speaker 4: Kind of like everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody interacted him.
Speaker 1: People would cosplay with him and people playing with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he had like this, he had like an iconic kind of like character and then he would just be like he was like an internet meme word edgy guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I saw a list going around of like these are all the people who have interacted with Chadman. I was like, good luck. That's like literally everybody of any consequence. Yeah, from twenty ten, Like I was like twenty twenty. I was trying to think with my old account. I was like, was I following him?
Speaker 4: And I don't have any memories of interacting with the dude, but maybe because the thing is I didn't know him as I didn't see any of his weird drawings.
Speaker 1: I just never paid that close attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw like one thing of like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck was it?
Speaker 4: I saw a few, but I saw the stuff that was on Twitter, and it was like it was like, uh, just standard kind of and not safe for work stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember specifically seeing like a what's the misincredible? What was her name? Yeahlast girl?
Speaker 1: Okay, like oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah I think. Yeah, so I can say I think I wonder if people are in the same camp. Is like, because I didn't see any lawy stuff. Yeah, I don't, at least if I don't fucking remember.
Speaker 3: I don't watch cartoons like to jerk off.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, yeah, that's kind of like the because I imagine Now, look, I did see some people's tweets that I feel like maybe they've seen some shit because they're saying like, oh, you're fucking weird or whatever, like you're weird but that's the extent of it or something.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't really like I said, it's it's that's their business. I don't know what the fuck's going on. There's gonna be some witch hunt things. But Chris uh Ava Chris or whatever, bron Ava a bron Chris Tyson, Chicken, mister bee, Chris Ye, Chris Ava bron Tyson Chicken is the is their full name if I'm not mistaken anyway. Yeah, So yeah, it's getting it's getting weird, man. And there's some allegations that, uh, this was stupid because this is hilarious Internet. It's funny that, uh, they groomed this kid.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I forgot the age, thirteen fifteen. I don't remember. They met up there in some discord group or some ship making crash jokes. I guess about something about nudes or something, but it was just jokes. And the person came out and was like, y'all are being fucking wild. That was not like groomed, nothing happened, y'all are being crazy. And then everybody's responding to that guy like, do you were a kid? You don't fucking know that you were being groomed? And I'm like, look, maybe I look at I.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's plausible, But to me, it's just more like, look if she if the person doesn't feel groomed, that's kind of not really the issue.
Speaker 3: The issue is why are you engaging in those conversations in the first place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's it's still falls on uh yeah, it's still still falls on mister beast Chris, it still falls on them because.
Speaker 1: I just I just I in no universe just have these jokey, raunchy interactions with people that I fucking know or underage.
Speaker 4: It's just it just doesn't especially like that degree.
Speaker 5: Dude, thirteen is fucking crazy, right, Like thirteen might as well be ten, Like you know what I mean, Like, it's just might say it's such a that's that is a literal child, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one. It's one of those things that.
Speaker 1: Unless there is completely a not like say you have a fan that's completely anonymous and you just respond in a stupid like, you know, saying something like, oh I do a gay cover and maybe I get a reply about something, I don't have no fucking idea. But there's I don't respond to my fans in a sexual manner, like in like a way that's even crossing that line or something, because it's just you don't know who's behind the screen. You just don't know who's you don't you don't live in a safe world where like well like unless you know this, like assume that, assume you don't know who the fuck you're talking to. It's different tho like that.
Speaker 5: It's look, it's a different world, okay, Like there's I because I've seen people like get in trouble for like communicating with even even just like normal communicat like I remember back in the day, like in like twenty twelve, or like even like a little bit before that, interacting with like internet etiquette as far as like how famous people should interact with their fans, like especially when they're in a famous It's not really like a rule book that was like quite written. Like I remember, like I would interact with like fans all the time. I didn't really know how old they were sure or but I also never had like long extended conversations at all, people like I love your videos, like i'd be like thanks, yeah, you know, because it's just like, oh, well, I'm trying to be like a a good personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to like interact with it, because I don't like the idea of like, oh, you get super famous and then you just don't care about the people who you.
Speaker 3: Know you shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but a point, like at a certain point, like it there becomes like oh okay, there's a parasocial thing here. Ah yeah, let's let's not And especially if they're fucking thirteen and you're like.
Speaker 3: How old was that?
Speaker 4: How old was she?
Speaker 1: I think, well, I think it was twenty I'm assumab old enough. I think it was twenty. No to not be talking like that to a fucking thirteen year old. Where the whole thing they like you can see who the person is.
Speaker 4: I like all that kind of shit, like when you when when there's the when is I think where you can clearly see who the person is, there there are sometimes you just like hey, like you just don't even want to go there. Like said, I don't think there's anything wrong with saying like a thank you or whatever. If somebody gets you a shadow or say, like what if somebody like made you, uh fan art or something.
Speaker 1: They'd be like on third stel like, you don't get the fun out of here right now that they kill you. Y I'm gonna kill you. I'm already I'm already inside the window.
Speaker 5: That's also but we're also viewing this from again the modern lens of having seen this kind of thing go wrong many many times. There was a point in time I remember that was like a really normal thing. Like if you got fan mail from some you'd be like, oh, thanks, this is great, you know what I mean, because that's like old school select like celebrities can get fan mail from like kids, you know what I mean, would.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, this is great. You know it's it's it's terrifying. But people.
Speaker 3: The thing is, people have ruined wholesome engagements like that, Like you just can't do it.
Speaker 1: Like there's probably like there's probably like.
Speaker 5: A million completely rational individual back and forths that you can have with all sorts of people that are just not worth doing at this point because like, why would you fucking open yourself up to that in the first place, especially if you're fucking making jokes.
Speaker 3: About like sex and shit with like thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Crazy to me, that's that's never been like, I think that's okay. That's the thing right there.
Speaker 4: To me, that's the only thing that matters because I personally I haven't been I'm not shooken to think that I can't say something to somebody in a completely normal setting because I'm what the fuck are we talking about? If you're not doing anything wrong, they can you can't get grilled. Imagine imagine this, Imagine being in person and a kid gets lost, right, I'm not separated from that.
Speaker 1: See, that's what I'm saying. But really sad, But I see, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There are some people who genuinely feel like, oh, someone might think I'm trying to do something to this kid, where I'm like, I don't have that feeling because.
Speaker 1: Children children are drawn to me in a weirdly magnetic way. Yeah. I've always been that way. It's like children and pets have always adored me. Sure, I am terrified of being around children. I don't know why, because of the fact that people. For me, it's always when people get people act funny around their kids because people are trying to protect their children they don't know who people are.
Speaker 3: And I understand that.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: That's why I make a very serious effort to stay away from children at all means, because I've been to arguments where I've seen people like a child gets hurt, right, and somebody goes like, here's a kid, okay, and the parent completely overreacts on persons trying to help the kid, right, And it's like, what is this gonna train my brain to do other than be like, oh, stay away from that kid. Unfortunately that child got hurt, but like it's easier to just not get involved in that problem. You know, I would probably behave that way if I had a bad experience like that. And I've had a bad experience. It's just I'm just so I just kind of just I'm afraid. But that's just my nature. My censure is that I'm when I'm afraid of something happening to me, I avoid it. Yeah, I feel like it's weird.
Speaker 4: It's just it to me, it's weird in a way that well, he also has that that that experience with his friend who is like, falsely, that's that's my nature.
Speaker 1: I just like, ever since happened one of my friends. He was up with a girl and then freaking she claimed that she fucking assaulted her, and there we were like that didn't happen. Oh well, I mean, I guess. And that's just when my nature of my whole life that I've seen people act really fucking weird, or people change the way they act over their children or or this or things in general over women's like that. So my nature is that I just make a very serious effort to never be in a situation. Yeah, like I only I've only held my god so maybe four times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see like she like that to me is weird. Like to me, stuff like that is weird. I understand the other situation, like say, maybe you don't want to be alone with like a a girl that could potentially turn out insane or something.
Speaker 1: Literally, Chris has seen me do it, like when I'm talking about someone's drunken something like get them out.
Speaker 4: Because to me, it's just like it's sounds like hell. Like when Mike Pencil was like, oh, I'm never alone with a woman ever, you know, I'm only I can only be like it's like that type of shit idea. It's just that it's that weird ship where I'm like, you, you have this preconceived notion about like the nature of women or something to be afraid to be sorry, I guess because it's also because I feel like I can xtrapolate that to you know, people being bigoted, and to say, like I I think black people are capable of doing this thing, So I try my best to just stay away from because I don't put myself.
Speaker 1: I remember that argument is so much more arbitry that that's even more I.
Speaker 4: Think it's I think it's just that the intent is different, but I think it's the same result.
Speaker 1: I think it's the same.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's it's a I just don't have I don't harbor those feelings for anybody, and I feel like if nothing's happened to me, I don't have a reason to feel that way.
Speaker 1: Like if a child's lost, yeah, I'd want to help the child, but I'd be afraid of like, oh my god. See that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's just like having the the thought of like being afraid of because to me, I'm like, if nothing has happened, why the fuck am I afraid?
Speaker 1: It's the same nothing afraid. But the thing is that you can do so often people don't do anything wrong and bad things come from them. It's such ay, all, I don't think it's such a smart thing. I think it's very small. I don't think it's small.
Speaker 3: I think it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not common. It's not as common. It's more often than not something will not happen. It is insanely rare. You know, it's rare.
Speaker 5: I think it's kind of like like, I think it's like being nervous before you get on a plane, even though the likelihood of you crashing is very very low. Yeah, I will say, if it happens to you, then the chances are it's also being on a because like because like in the in that same vein, I'm glad you brought that up, because like, being in a car is infinitely more dangerous.
Speaker 1: Oh, but it doesn't feel dangerous. I'm horrified a plane, but see, like the whole thing. But that is I think that is simply my nature. My nature is that I was raised on horror stories of bad things happening, and now my nature is like I don't want this to happen. Yeah, I guess like the plane things a little more like I was saying the plane things a little more reasonable because but that's.
Speaker 4: It seems scary.
Speaker 1: But that's the that's just that's the nature I've grown up with where it's idea is that like, even when I want to do something right, under my brain is like this could go wrong though, I guess I guess. My point is it's not healthy at all. I mean, it's kept me safe for the most part.
Speaker 4: Well no, like I'm safe too, but I'm completely safe. I'm just saying what you're doing is completely unhealthy. You don't need a change, you can you can be you have that unhealthy mindset. It just seems like a much more stressful way to live. It's like extra baggage on you.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't mean, I don't think so, but it's I don't get myself involved suitches that are gonna get me into problems, and I feel that's just kind of yeah, I do either.
Speaker 5: But you see how like why isn't why isn't that enough? I guess why isn't it just enough to just not engage in stupid behavior?
Speaker 1: It's like, why are you? Like I don't But my thing is that my stupid behavior barometer is way more than like Oh, that's stupid for me even to begin with. I think like the things that I think are stupid are probably just some more than you guys think are Still, it's not safe for me to do this. I'm not gonna get let me say this.
Speaker 4: I think that there are things that you should definitely have that mentality for because there are a heightened possibility of getting fucked, like say, getting stopped by a cop. I think even if nothing's ever happened to you before, there's plenty of say, dark skinned folks that have ever had a bad interaction, but there's probably still being nervous that there's a high potential that that piece of ship could have a bad day or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: They just want to profile into every aspect of That's the whole.
Speaker 4: Thing where I'm like, it's that interaction they have, that thought process is rational. To be afraid to help a child is kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, I help someone else gets it.
Speaker 1: Like I just kind of feel like I was like, you're that's incredibly selfish.
Speaker 5: I just feel like it's kind of like, oh, I don't want anybody to think pedophile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even though I'm not, I don't want this to go wrong anyway, I'm gonna let that kid do his thing.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't want to die.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what happens. You know how many times I've almost died? That makes you about I mean, that's kind of man that far away from a pedophile?
Speaker 1: How is how is that the same die? One isn't inherently way more insidious than the other.
Speaker 5: The other one is just they're both pretty insane. Like letting a child in the woods is pretty fucking idious.
Speaker 1: If a child's in the woods, right and I see a child in the woods and it's like it's starving and its tongue it's covering the ball, I'm like, that's crazy, little dude. Uh you you have any clue of your parents might be I don't know, And I'll be like, let me give you letty, but I want to have a good one.
Speaker 4: Here's a liptus Okay, okay, okay, a greasy fuck rabs a kid, puts him under his shoulder and he's heading towards this white fucked up van.
Speaker 3: You know, e three fifty?
Speaker 1: What do you do? Oh? Obviously, guys, Okay, first of all, it's just also stayed bullshit, clearly Mahara parts. I'd be like, yo, what are you doing with that kid? Or I'll say something, I'll take that fucking plate numbers down, and I'm like, hey, I saw some guy going to a van with a child.
Speaker 4: It's not the same color as him, so I don't know, So you would watch him get into the van.
Speaker 1: I would, I would probably, I don't know, I don't know. It's just these are situation things, you know, Like I like, is this always? There's always saying yeah, and there's doing that is my? That is my. That is the thing I'm very very proprid of because I've been in situations where I thought I would have done something and I was too scared to do things, and I was like, holy fucking ship. But all sis where I thought I wasn't gonna do anything and I fucking did something, which I'm like, that was stupid, but like this is good too, this is good enough, Like I would hopefully I would hopefully be like, oh, I'm a mister beast. Is that is that, mister beasts? That this is smister hell yeah, And he wakes up and he's like, no, I'm beastmister, look man. We all know. In case was like a it's something happening. I think this, this conversation was good to know that we can't count on you. Yeah, so like I mean, I think it's I think it's good to know good. They say, there's a fire. We do our we do our second live show.
Speaker 4: There's a fire and like some some kids there happens to be like a thirteen year older and brought a son, you know, and he's trapped under like a little thing, you know. His shirt kind of just rolls up a little bit, and you're like, sorry, kid, I don't want to be I don't want to be seen touching you. People are gonna think that I'm trying to molest you.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker. The fire is slowly creeping up to the I'm like, look, dude, I'm really sorry, man, I wish it was different. I'll sit with you until the fire.
Speaker 3: I guess. Oh, man, I was school.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Ath those are my kids look different about? There's no context. It be weird you being around your own child. I'm gonna make it weird. I'm an I'll put rupers out.
Speaker 3: If you were Kingston, I would shoot you. I would I would shoot That.
Speaker 1: Is so terrible at the same time, it's just like me, I'm just I'm not I'm I'm very I'm not nervous. I'm overly precautionary.
Speaker 3: This my nature.
Speaker 4: Nobody cares you. Hear you hear what the kids did?
Speaker 1: Does your kids, Lily listen?
Speaker 3: We gotta move on.
Speaker 4: That's so fun. We gotta move on.
Speaker 1: Believe me over your fucking believe me, over your significant others.
Speaker 3: Over your son and your kids that are like, when did this happen?
Speaker 1: Your kids are like, nothing happened. Move on, it's not true.
Speaker 5: Did we really talk much about mister beast feeling? We spent Oh well, we kind of covered what it was like, and he left. Mister he left like he's he's disassociated with mister now they cut out. I just you know, really, before you keep that in mind, whatever is you're about to say he had a statement that was or she had a statement that was terrible.
Speaker 3: It was like a terrible statement.
Speaker 5: It was just like, I'm sorry if I offended anybody or whatever.
Speaker 4: And it's like, you're not.
Speaker 5: Really shedding light on anything, like I don't like I've seen some ridiculous I saw an accusation that he like met minus in the Woods, which is probably crazy, but like the fact that he just didn't address any anything, like at the very least, like, look, the doctor disrespect statement was terrible as well.
Speaker 4: At the very least he was like specific about like what happened.
Speaker 5: Right, even if he was like Cagy and like trying to avoid it, he still like had to confront like what the actual issue was. Cagey as it might have been. This mister beast Chris thing was like it was it fit in like a single tweet. It wasn't really a statement.
Speaker 4: It was very vague. So in my mind, you met with a person in the.
Speaker 1: World, Yeah you might have some wild ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah you didn't say any Like why why wouldn't you at the very least like try to like, look, if you've engaged with like whatever, that's like problematic own that, I guess, or like confront that front. But like, dude, there's so much else going around that like it would behoove you to address.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy for me is that the moment for like things like that is like like I don't know, like what do you do if you're innocent? Like what do you do if you're innocent person? I think you want to like, I like, what do you do? I think it's from my perspective, even if because the thing is that something that has thrown you, it's too late already. So the best thing to do is never had that happened, like stay too far with from methodica, but that you know that's not but once it happened, obviously, like what do you do?
Speaker 4: What do you do? I guess from my perspective the way, first of all, you're a very famous person because you're adjacent to mister Beast.
Speaker 1: You do have some power.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that are going to support you if you if your statement is reasonable. It wasn't, so it's like you're an idiot. So me, I know, I didn't do any of that wild ship. I'm like, first of all, y'all are fucking crazy. I didn't do any of that stuff that you're saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking from like myself. I'm not speaking at if I was Ava bron Chris or whatever would be like, oh yeah, I like some weird shit.
Speaker 1: But I'm not into that stuff anymore.
Speaker 3: You just keep it moving.
Speaker 4: I guess all the other stuff is not like there was no sexual crazy shit, No I think being because I think silence is just bad, and also specifically because she transitioned, because like one of the first posts that I saw was like, uh, it was a compilation of Lebron doing awesome shit. It was like it was like transphobes after finding out about uh, mister Beast Chris or whatever, and it's just Lebron is doing the dopest ship because they're just having a field day. There's because like this was basically like the super Bowl for a lot of those fucking transphobes that think they're all like this or whatever. So I also feel like it would be in her best interest to address that ship, to swatch some of that transphobia down.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't have to, but I feel like if you care about the trans community, you may want to be Like you being a fucking weirdo contributed to a lot of this ship, this transphobia, And I feel like if if she cared, you'd mentioned you would mention it, you would want to. It's clear she doesn't give a fuck about anything. That's why the statement was so shitty.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a bad it's it's a very bad.
Speaker 4: He's just like, all right, well, I've heard, mister Beat's enough to where I'm gonna because it's like you've already known the ship that.
Speaker 1: You're in first of all, mister Beasts, like, did he not know? Like I mean I could see him not know, Like.
Speaker 4: But the shad that sh it's been around for a while, so that Chadman stuff what is but the commission is did he know that? I really doubt that mister Beast knew that this person commissioned shad Man for something that's not something that she would brag about publicly. It's how you know that?
Speaker 3: How the would you know that?
Speaker 1: If you're completely disconnected from the Internet, you wouldn't know, like this is what this is? How I'm thinking about You just.
Speaker 3: Found out about it?
Speaker 4: Huh, Well, I found out about it years ago from watching you found out about there this person's interaction with Shadman years ago. Mister christ Yes, really, what are you talking about that was public following, mister Beast, No, I told you that I watched some Turkey Tom videos that detailed all that ship that went down. Wait with this miss with mister Beast, Chris, there are documentaries from Turkey Tom about that specific person.
Speaker 3: I really I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I said, I found out about Shadman. No, it's about shadd It was about Shaddman. Yeah, but Shadman and that stuff was in it though.
Speaker 3: Right, Really I'm confused about the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Look at so the whole thing about because the people that interacted with it, it was publicly interacted, and there were some interactions. This wasn't just commission. This wasn't just like like there were so confused. Look if if the commission, maybe the actual transaction wasn't public, but the interactions with Chris whatever the fuck they're Tyson or whatever, publicly reacting with Shadman, that was public.
Speaker 1: Yep. No, but that's what I'm saying. Everybody interacted with Shadman, right, and so like what about the Lalli dude, But it was but I guess the nature of them interacting directly was LOLLI the whole I don't like what am I saying. That's confusing. I was just trying to figure out, like, what the what was the thing you were talking about?
Speaker 5: Because here's thing, I've never heard of this fucking guy at all, mister beat Chris, this person oh straight up before like a week two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: No fucking clue person. Yeah, maybe maybe, like I think there was like a thing with like maybe nick marks and those people where they mentioned this person. I don't really remember. I don't watch mister Beast at all. Yeah, I don't know what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck he does. Watch mister Beast either, But when mister beasts is the most famous YouTuber, because we're adjacent to YouTube, we were YouTubers technically still are ye when the biggest YouTuber their their best friend transitions, it's all over the internet. It's all over Twitter.
Speaker 4: I don't, it's all over You're dude, you're pretty dial like from when I look at your feed and there stuff, you're pretty dialed in. Yeah, I mean I find in and out. But like with like mister bat specifically, I remember like watching one video of his.
Speaker 1: You don't have to watch anything, but I don't. I've never seen any of his videos, right right.
Speaker 4: I also don't research them because I don't. It's not about research, it's just there. I don't watch Turkey Tom, I don't watch the drama people. I didn't watch Turkey Tom transitioning. I was saying, to be aware. You said you didn't know about them at all, right, and I'm just saying, like, that's pretty insane just knowing how like there are things that are way more obscure that you're aware of that you had quote tweeted or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm just saying I'm not disbelieving you or anything. I'm saying it's.
Speaker 4: Pretty wild that you happen to skip that ship that event about the most famous YouTuber's best friend transitioning and a bunch of transphobes going crazy, right.
Speaker 5: I think I remember hearing some I remember hearing that event happened, but I didn't like look into it because again, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: I didn't look into it either. It's just aware of it about looking into it.
Speaker 3: It's about the awareness.
Speaker 5: It's about the specificity of the awareness, is what I'm talking about. I wasn't aware that this was the same person or that that was even like this was the person that we were talking about.
Speaker 1: It's totally fine. But yeah, but but but that's beside the points.
Speaker 4: It's just a it is.
Speaker 1: Do you see that what the line? Yeah, it looks like you can type something.
Speaker 3: You break Patreon.
Speaker 1: I think I broke my life by fucking it looked like it had a cursor where you can like type that was wearing the names on the on the save the home screen or that's screen saver.
Speaker 3: You change patreons cold and you make everything in the N word.
Speaker 1: If that were possible, Like I would have doad that forever.
Speaker 3: You just it's a line. It's line wise.
Speaker 1: But is it? Everybody's Patreon can't fix it.
Speaker 3: They're like, we don't. We have to get rid of Patreon.
Speaker 1: Either we get rid of Patreon or we leave it like this, Will they give it a patreo anything? If you made every single word.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was the I forgot that.
Speaker 3: That was the that's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember. Somebody was like, like, that's a crazy fucking lineway. Yeah, of course, pow Rangers mightier than before.
Speaker 4: Oh z that's zero.
Speaker 1: That's the fucking dude. Don't sing that one.
Speaker 3: You don't like that one.
Speaker 1: Sucking lots of whores.
Speaker 3: That's the vider man that's on the floor.
Speaker 4: I love Zeo.
Speaker 3: That's what's so cool.
Speaker 1: I like lost in Space and not lost in space. Powers in Space, Well they were I like I like that.
Speaker 3: Those are the first three of four connected.
Speaker 1: Ranging men flying high in the first three are connected in words go inward Rangers. Then so there's Zeo, there's Mighty morphin Zo and then it goes in space and then the galaxy lost out power rangengers, lost lost galaxies, lost galaxies the way gaping apes or something like that.
Speaker 4: Something there's like space apes and there sucking.
Speaker 1: Them, I mean space executive people like people. Then after a galaxy, that's when that's the finale of explodes himself.
Speaker 3: He's like, nigga, he.
Speaker 1: Says, he explodes. Yeah, it's the white space man says the end word kissed me off. He could have did that forever ago.
Speaker 3: From the first series.
Speaker 4: He's in a fucking tube. You might as well blow yourself up and just save everybody.
Speaker 1: Then he almost died in the first movie and they found him and they were like, well they found him. They put a fucking gray blanket on the nigga. What was that to this day? He got shattered out of the tube. First of all, he was supposed to be trapped in another dimension, but then all of a sudden he's in this tube and then he's there, So he was there the whole time. Was that the final series? That the first movie, That was the first movie, And they were like He's in a tube and he's in a gray sweater and I'm like, what the fuck is this? What the and then he has these weird non ear things and then his brother Ivanus that's my nigga dog. I wanted to be so bad and I was growing up.
Speaker 3: Was dope.
Speaker 4: Even though he was a psychopath. He was just coming goo all over all. Those been controlling them, you, uh, controlling purple com That was crazy. I liked him, he was he was actually really fun. And then there was that bitch with the fucking like ton twirling ship that would uh, I forget her name, but she was on that planet that was clearly like New Zealand or some ship. And then like, uh, that chick she was the one that got them the ninjas.
Speaker 1: I remember that that chick was bombed.
Speaker 4: Dude, man, that chick was bombed. She was she was dressed sucking like of course. And then she she knew how to funk with the the tangle warriors like that that guy away.
Speaker 1: They're like fucking hurts were those of them, like the the the like the fucking Jim Crow Crows was remember those remembering it right like there was like a gym. They were they were very dancing, bro, they were very Jim Crow asked word, but yes they were.
Speaker 4: In my mind they are now they're absolutely the the the dumbo Jim Crows, I'm Jim Crow.
Speaker 3: They named him Jim.
Speaker 1: And then they put on the minstrel black face and and they didn't take care of their kids as fucking classic classic bros. Yeah, I think about it. Eyes, no one thing I ain't never seen. No damn elephant fly. I can't believe they put that in parents, man. I love shout shout out to the first original when it was Saban only original Power.
Speaker 4: Was really there was some good Disney ones. Uh, Dinal Thunder was all right, that's where Jason came back.
Speaker 1: He was the black remember that. That's when they had name. The White Ranger was his name. He was the volociraptor. It was a dragon. It was I don't know, you're getting too nerdy for me now. I don't remember. I watched Power Renders until I was probably like the best.
Speaker 4: One, the best one the Disney ones, SBD Pirates, Space Patrol Delta is fucking dope, dude.
Speaker 1: There's the two blickies, the black guy that was a thief that became a cop. Oh Trader, Trader, I love it. He was a thief at first, but he was a good thief. He was he stole, thief becomes the leader of it. This piece of ship. Dog, this fucking dog makes this. And there was the guy, uh, the Bluer, the Blue Range, the guy that was prime to be the Red Ranger. He was like, if I make this guy a Red Rage, that's gonna be his dad was the fucking Red Ranger. Primate. Baby's like, Nigga, you're gonna be blue fucking and this dog is just like being it just it's doing dogleg dog.
Speaker 4: He was so cool.
Speaker 1: He was doing things that dogs would do.
Speaker 4: Dog Like, why would you make a criminal that's stealing for the he's doing robinhood ship, I guess.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna make that the head of your if you make this pro if you make if you make a Derek, think of it like this, if you make the child of a nigga that's a cop that runs around with a on the back of his car, the leader of a super powered cop agency, Yeah, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Derek?
Speaker 4: Well, I honestly, yes, there's gonna be a lot less dark people on the planet. Sure, but I feel like.
Speaker 1: They would have great.
Speaker 3: Dog is gonna be you cannot own a dog like oh dog.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's gonna be way worse off. But but also I think Space for told Delta would become Alpha because they would just be killing everyone.
Speaker 1: They were Delta. They would a Delta team if I'm not mistake. Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: They were the Delta team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were not the best team. Well they became.
Speaker 1: They became the most respected after a while, but like when the other teams showed up, they would disrespect the fuck out of them. I remember that there were others.
Speaker 4: They even had better ship the other team. The other squads had better ship, which is stupid. Imagine there being tiers of weapons. Why would you not give everyone the best equipment to give them the best chance. Yes, I mean, but that's how it works though, Like cops on the street don't have the best ship, the SWAT gets the best Okay, a holster.
Speaker 1: They have Arctor, so they actually actually have like have like a sat rifles. Reading the questions or I was trying to catch up through context.
Speaker 4: Cluse what you're talking stupid bullshit powering your ship that nobody should ever worry about it's so cool though. I love Power.
Speaker 1: It was awesome when I was I never really watched.
Speaker 4: It really yeah, And I didn't sit there like I would catch like individual episodes, like I knew who like the characters were. I think kind of I knew Reader Pulsa, but I didn't, you know.
Speaker 3: It was more about like the.
Speaker 4: Toys that then she was badassuing like wearable like stuff like a belt or like like an arm.
Speaker 1: Thing, like I had all their ship that.
Speaker 3: Was too cool for kids. It was like, that's some ship that like right now, what the intricate is?
Speaker 1: Fucked? Zach had a gun axe, Dude, that don't even over to dude, fucking as a kid a gun acts is the craziest thing ever. That's that's too much invention right there. Yeah, to be like what that's at the moment. At that moment, you start walking around like can I put this and this together? And would it make something crazy if I put my dog and a sword together? What the dog have? Dude?
Speaker 3: That's cool?
Speaker 1: Dog or dog with a blade on that's amazing. You want to get a fucking horse with a sword on its.
Speaker 4: Head, that's the that's you can't beat that thing, because then also when it's like bucking inang, it's just it's gonna kill you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: Kill me first. Yeah, they flip you over and splain.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: I'd be pretty pist.
Speaker 4: Then I wouldn't be around to see the carnage. It would reak, you know, like you wouldn't be able to control that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like a porcupine that had swords and it would shoot them out if it got scared, and they grow back, and they grow back. That boss.
Speaker 4: That is psychotical.
Speaker 1: Sword man, not even just lazy fuck. It's like it's like like tartpoon, like typhoon wraptor a eel occupying sword. Are the x ones that have like because all of them, Oh yeah, you're right, we're all man things. That's why I was like, why is the man, electric man, Nigga man, man, Iceman, dick man, anything you can think? Man is a mega man, tube man, I'm sure Mega man eleven at table man.
Speaker 4: I'm baby a.
Speaker 1: Man man man.
Speaker 3: It's just oh god, a robot. It's not even what are they fucking.
Speaker 1: Maverick that he's just like that gets killed. He's so scared. He has three pellets of life. He's in the fact, trapped in the boss. So he's been trying to get out for fucking days. And then they opened up. Zero walks in and he's like, please don't kill me, Please read the questions.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm just my balls.
Speaker 3: I need to come.
Speaker 4: Are there no Dutch might walk in on us, wrote in He's take a man of Shepherd Garrison Javica.
Speaker 1: You you're Javic because he has a Jamaican accent.
Speaker 4: Who is Jack?
Speaker 1: Jack's the DLC character in Massac three.
Speaker 3: I never played the DLC.
Speaker 1: Oh, He's yeah, he's he. Of course they did. He wasn't in the Vanilla version. Like a Prothean that would give you. First of all, he's he's completely useless.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, he's completely useless. He's a warrior, and so he gives you no insight to the Prothean race. He's like, I was like, why would you guys do that? Lear was like, oh man, I want to learn so much. It's like, I don't know shit, nigga.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know anything about where I came from. NRI. That's basically what happens. You're like, okay, cool, you probably.
Speaker 4: Know more than I do.
Speaker 1: Actually literally she does, she literally does.
Speaker 4: That is crazy good?
Speaker 5: But uh yeah, and then he says, I finally got around to playing the mass Efect trilogy after getting the legendary edition on sale for six dollars.
Speaker 4: That's a steel, dude.
Speaker 3: That is a theft on a steam deck. Perfect?
Speaker 1: Perfect, Damn I gonna get a steam deck. You guys stop talk about that ship. Make me mad?
Speaker 5: Jealous jealous heard you guys talk about it randomly throout the years, and and I gotta say it's pretty great. Uh what are your personal rankings, tier lists? I'm not gonna do a tear list. We we can talk loosely about it, but like that's a whole production, uh, tearless of all the mass Effect companions, both in story and gameplay. Plus, what do you think of Mass Effect four should be a I'm I don't care. I don't want mass Effect to ford it to happen really like I want them to leave it alone.
Speaker 4: Like I don't think they can do it well.
Speaker 3: I have no faith.
Speaker 1: I have no faith in modern Bioway really after seeing uh the veil Guard.
Speaker 4: Mass Effect. Whenever the next mass is gonna look like that, It's good. It's gonna have that style Fortnite.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get worse.
Speaker 4: It's gonna look more gumby ish and like cartoony, gummy gumby ish. That's what Fortnite reminds me of. Reminds me of gumby. It just reminds me like.
Speaker 1: Fortnite has become such a like I play Fortnite pretty regularly. That game has become such an unbelief. It's not.
Speaker 3: Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Isn't Fortnite, you know, like the game Fortnite was and what it is now are not Like Fortnite's more or less like a mod version. It's like a it's like a hey, you want to fucking beat go go and play tag with fucking Borato and Amandalorian.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and do it for it looks kind of fun. But I just don't care about a battle Royale. I just never cared about that. Yeah, yeah, but it looks like I was seeing Magneto funck shit up and I was like, that looks really fun.
Speaker 1: Lily loves that game because it's it's a shooting game that you can actually if you're not a hardcore gamer, you can actually see what's happening. Yeah, you know, like when I play like Destiny, or when I play like uh, when I play Desk you play cod or even when I play games Overwatch really can't focus on everything doesn't have the gamers like.
Speaker 5: I think that's less about that's more to do with every every game you mentioned there is the first person shooter, and first person shooters are harder to attract for people who are watching. That's true, Like people people who are watching just like to see a character on screen. I feel like any third person shooter, I mean The Lost of Us and and other games like that too. Are also games that, like I feel like I've played throughout my life that my partner would enjoy watching. I don't like post Tsushima being one that like I played with like my AX so long time ago, and like she was like really she would watch it and she was like enthralled by it.
Speaker 3: I think it literally is just oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think shooting game the shooters have a degree of sort of like tangibility for the people that aren't like shooting game believers. So she loves me playing that game. She's like very competitive about it because I feel like she's I feel like it's me as the vessel and she is like the fucking person that's controlling in her mind. He's like, I'm playing pretty much VIC actually through you.
Speaker 3: And she loves fucking Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something. Is there other modes? Yeah, like like do they have like a like looting ship or like like swat modes. There's like there's like a it's it's literally pretty much an engine. Now he's taking that game, and there's like various like Hord modes. There's like a Hord mode modes. Really yeah, see that, Actually I didn't know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot into the game, so you.
Speaker 1: Can like get on you and your buddies can like fucking co op and like just do like a Hordon. There's also a Minecraft mode literally too, pretty much where you play lego versions of characters and you like build shit.
Speaker 4: I don't do that, but like the Hord mode actually kind of because like I wanted to Magneta looked fucking awesome. I was like, I know, there's probably some cool characters on that. I saw Spider Man that look fun just to swing around that universe. I know Goku is like a command or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see like one that was season I don't know if it might be in the game's files and using like outside of like the batter royal mode.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, If looking if that's the lamest thing about I'm to look into it, because.
Speaker 4: I I probably would fuck with Fortnite if I just don't give a fuck about battery at all.
Speaker 1: But if it's like I would love, I would love. What are your enemies though? What the enemies? If you're doing various Like I'm like like what, yeah, like this various things?
Speaker 3: Look you mean various.
Speaker 1: It's like there's various purchase.
Speaker 3: It's like zombie.
Speaker 1: Sometimes there's like fucking like growlers, a growler growler like a bear, a polar bear.
Speaker 3: This is your phylum that you've invented.
Speaker 1: This is the realer bears are real? No, no, no, like the creature, the creature you're fighting.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought you were like, okay, so these are mammals, these are reptiles, these are growlers.
Speaker 1: It's it's just weird, like little I don't know. I don't really play the TV modes because that's not my nature. I'm fucking unfortunately way too competitive like that. If I wasn't competitive, i'd have a much easier life. I think honestly, because I play everything competitively and then I hate it eventually and it sucks. I'm so the opposite, but mainly just because there's just too many people that are too good at and then it's not it's not fun. I don't know how. And then I reached the precipice of like really good for a regular person and I can't break into like real competitive and it hurts me. It's not you don't have the patience to get to break that threshold. I tried for years, man, I tried, Like for Smash Bros. I tried for a long time, and I got really good. I go to tournaments to win a few games, but I was like, I'm not as good as the other people. I just don't have the time to commit to it, or like I don't have it's I don't have the hand dexterity to be like I'm going to recreate how my hands work to be able to play these games.
Speaker 3: And I just gave up.
Speaker 1: It's just at that point you're kind of not having fun.
Speaker 3: It becomes a not fun thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just when you're not good enough to be able to get that level, you're like, oh, this is Funnimore. Yeah, wait, what was the question?
Speaker 3: So those are those are our favorite?
Speaker 4: Massive?
Speaker 1: Companions was my favorite easily. There's uh, there's uh, who's u Jimbo? What's question him?
Speaker 3: Then are the ranking like mass Effect number one from Companions Garris number one?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I like Jimbo. Jimbo's pretty.
Speaker 4: Jimbo Jo Sick is like a low a secret the secret heart of Massifact one and two. I think I think it was a mistake cutting him out of the third one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what were they thinking?
Speaker 3: I forgot the croaking you meet in the first one? Name?
Speaker 4: Uh pring Low, shut the fun up, shut up, Chris, Chris Kringle, Chris.
Speaker 1: Pringles, singles, pretty Dingles, Ingle fingers, Pilly.
Speaker 3: He's fun and silly. That's his whole name, that name, what's that name? That we fucking Grundle. There's grunggle in there.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a Honestly, I feel like.
Speaker 5: Honestly, Garris is just like no man like that's it's hard. It's hard to beat Garrets because he's just such like a like a uniformly like good.
Speaker 1: Characters, top tier.
Speaker 4: I think he gets it.
Speaker 1: I think he wins. He wins everybody else. He goes with me and a cop like, oh, I understand the world's fucked up, and he was he was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like more than a lot more at LEAs from what I remember. It's been a long time as I played like the games that he's in, but I remember liking him a lot.
Speaker 1: Of course, I was all right, my favorite Tally obviously, But yeah, Tally's cool. Tally's cool because yeah, I like Tally's nature. Like Tali, he's an interesting person. Yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 4: The only thing I don't like about Tally is that, now that I think about it, is that the white woman no no, no no picture is.
Speaker 3: So stupid.
Speaker 4: Photo that was so the fact that it was like a stock photo. It was crazy they could even photograph somebody real.
Speaker 1: So sad, but.
Speaker 4: I meant not photos are real people still, But yeah, but uh that the voice changer makes me feel like, shut up.
Speaker 1: The voice changers make me feel like, uh, I'm talking to r f K. I don't like that has weird, like like she has not human legs a human's face, and that really.
Speaker 3: She didn't have that's not real.
Speaker 1: That's before and then just some assholes like here fuck you man, and who else is really cool corner that guy. I actually totally on board. What's the name of the Krogan? You mean the first game name Rex. I'm saying Rex is fucking cool. He's crazy as fun though he's working out of his mind, but he's cool as ship's bad. He becomes the leader of NOTT the planet.
Speaker 3: Then there's the other Crogan, the child.
Speaker 1: I've got his name, Jessica Jessica jo baby Crogan Jessica Jones, Jimbo Jones.
Speaker 3: I like, how you meet a baby crogan? I think that's so funny.
Speaker 1: He's like a fully grown adult but a baby to the world.
Speaker 3: But he's not. He's not built like the regular He's like tiny. He's like he's like a crogan but mini big.
Speaker 4: He's not as big as thumb rectory, but he's smaller. Literally, no grunt is manuf. He's he has been fully nurtured in that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he's not he's not a child. I'm not saying he's a child, but physically he's smaller than mostkrogs. I don't know, he doesn't have the whole back part thing. He doesn't have the back he absolutely does, he doesn't. It's not the same time as I remember it being a thing. Unless I'm going fucking absolutely insane, I think.
Speaker 3: I mean this is like, this is again like when you saw me.
Speaker 1: I remember him being like just a smaller version because he was engineered. Yeah, grunt. I could be wrong, I could be maybe maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm wrong, and like for some reason, I've.
Speaker 4: Just like I don't think he was smaller. I think he was.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was smaller, but he was just maybe he's right about the hump thing though. Maybe. But isn't that armor? Well it might it is. Well, they actually do have humps, like it has all their nutrients, like a fucking camel or him. Yeah, yeah, that makes me mad. Apparently they have two sets of generals. You find that in the dialogue. Finally, why don't we have two sets? Be dope anyway, you know, there's the refractory period after you like must like you can then just use your other one, yeah, and mass effect for that. It's gonna be a continuation. I just don't. I don't. I don't fucking get it, dude, I don't know what the fun's gonna be. They're gonna find Shepperd's gonna be a live again like.
Speaker 4: Me, they're gonna find Shepherd and he's gonna be away barista.
Speaker 1: He's just been working at a coffee shop a whole time.
Speaker 5: So anyway, Yeah, Trump shot Biden dies wrote in uh he says hello Chris, Derek, Sweeney and Tyler. My question is simple yet cursed without using violence. Do you think you could coerce a monkey into suicide?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Of course, give it a gun.
Speaker 5: No, I just think you could like lure it, like off of something high that it doesn't understand is as high as it is.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like it wouldn't work on that that one.
Speaker 4: If you throw a banana off, dude, Yeah, no, it would die and would jump off, and then I don't think it would You've seen that video of.
Speaker 3: The monkey jumping off the telephone pole. It wasn't like fucking it was.
Speaker 1: It was drunk. It was drunk, because monkeys just don't do that.
Speaker 3: They don't do that. That's a crazy assumption to make that it was drift.
Speaker 4: It was drunk.
Speaker 1: If monkeys did ship like that often, there would not be anywhere as near as many as there are kings.
Speaker 5: And that's an insane argument. There's plenty of plenty of human beings that do ship that gets themselves.
Speaker 1: True, that is true, because humans we have we gained awareness, but we're also really dumb. I don't think monkeys there there's they're instinctually based. I feel like they don't really do.
Speaker 4: Things like that. You've seen cats jump into fires? Correct, Yes, cats are also kind of dumb.
Speaker 1: Except they're incredibly still mega around, are they not. Yes, that's true, but there's also not a ton of fires lit around cats.
Speaker 5: Pretty My argument here is that that video of the monkey jumping off the telephone pone landing on the street is not a calm an occurrence.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I really can't imagine because think of why do you assume that it's drunk?
Speaker 3: I assume it's drunk.
Speaker 1: That's why I even attempted that, because I feel like monkeys usually don't just bleep off things.
Speaker 3: Like that until like you just said, you just said it.
Speaker 4: They don't usually do that.
Speaker 3: Then why did this one attempt that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What made this one go for that?
Speaker 3: Why did that one jump into the fire?
Speaker 1: What do you mean the monkey jumped to nothing? It didn't like jump to another tree.
Speaker 5: First of all, there's a there's a million reasons why that could happen. First of all, that monkey could have been in a brawl with another animal and get brain damage. So it's kind of stupid, Like that's possible. There's there's a million other explanations.
Speaker 1: Possible drunk. I would it be drunk because they eat fermented fruit and they get drunk. That's the thing that apes to do. Like, actually, that's not like a crazy thing that I have to You have to eat so much for me, not for them, for them they're smaller.
Speaker 3: So no, I swear I saw this one.
Speaker 4: I like, how much more you're doubling down the drunk or something. But it just miscalculating.
Speaker 1: But it didn't jump to anything. I understand, Like it miss calculate and it like jumps and it like misses a tree right like this is a branch and it falls whatever. But how do you know what? I jumped to? Nothing? But what if there was no tree there? It was going towards out a frame. You don't know that, no, Derek, do you know? It's not like rathies or like a like a mind virus or like a million other things that were actual mind virus made the woke mob.
Speaker 3: In fact, this fucking monkey and then jumps.
Speaker 4: To Peterson saw that video, and he cries the happiness they're getting to the monkeys.
Speaker 3: The the monkey.
Speaker 4: Then that monkey thought he was a bird because he thought he could identify as whatever.
Speaker 1: And it's thanks a lot woke mind virus.
Speaker 4: You just killed this morm You killed the monkeys, was Jennifer Coolidge. God damn it, you killed the monkey.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 3: You can't even sound like that. I can't even broke a monkey.
Speaker 4: A very dated reference.
Speaker 3: The idea, the.
Speaker 1: Idea, because I feel like animals don't just fucking killed themselves very often. Some of them do a lot of footage of man on that runs off the cliff and just actually does that. Lemmings, Yeah, yeah, are those real? Is that a real animal? Lemmings? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do they do that?
Speaker 1: Actually? I don't know, is that like a mean stereotype.
Speaker 5: Maybe they just saw like maybe they made maybe they actually maybe they oh, maybe this was the whole story, right.
Speaker 1: They found this species of lemmings and they were just chilling.
Speaker 5: And then they were like, let's get these fuckers wasted, and they gave them all this alcohol and then they just ran off a cliff and they were like, I guess this is what lemmings do.
Speaker 3: They slanged their an entire species.
Speaker 1: So this was big lemmings, that this is, this is big lemming.
Speaker 5: I feel like we've said big lemming in this exact context before that I'm not even.
Speaker 1: Simply never somebody, somebody will let us know.
Speaker 3: I feel like we had somewhat exactly conversation.
Speaker 4: Somebody will let us know, because someone had the wherewithal to remind me that I had the same conversation.
Speaker 7: What was it?
Speaker 4: It was like seven hundred episodes the first fucking episode I was on and I talked about the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh it was dark souls in the moaning sound. Yeah, And I'm like, how the fuck do you remember.
Speaker 3: That last episode?
Speaker 1: What a coincidence to do that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: Let me talk out the first episode and then they check out the like I wish, I wish, I wish I had more of an encyclopedic knowledge of things like that like that that I could be like, okay, that's from that, Like I do not have that for anything.
Speaker 1: I can't. That's too. My brain doesn't want to hold on to that information.
Speaker 5: It's like even I literally like for a while, like even the mister b stuff, and I was just like, I was like, oh, that's the track. That's mister Beat's transgender friend that I read about. I just didn't bother to even notice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, mister Beach is the guy from the Disney movie for a little while, what which one? There's a like.
Speaker 3: What are you talking like that? Like Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 1: That the guys going to fucking say people in Africa with the suit on. Yeah, you weren't supposed to be in the West Wing.
Speaker 4: I thought mister I thought mister Beast the YouTuber was an animated beast.
Speaker 1: That's why I was so confused. I was like, he goes by mister Beast.
Speaker 3: Now he goes mister Beast. Used to be just Beast, Now it's mister Beast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I like the progressive answer what happened?
Speaker 1: Because he changed into a handsome prince. What happened? And he was like, I just want to be a microplastics prince when he found the witch and he's like turning back to the beast.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: My dick is regular, My dickies be way. I want a big old ferry cock, I said.
Speaker 5: Bell Bell don't like regular means penis I purposely run over butterflies when mowing the lawn.
Speaker 3: Road In says vote for mister Beast. Oh that's all he said.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean maybe.
Speaker 4: One day I think about him, like collecting all the trash in the ocean. Got all of it, damn he got apparently like I saw this du.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't like unconfirmed. So like he mister Beasts took all of the trash from the ocean and solved this.
Speaker 3: He couldn't. He couldn't have. That's what I That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: But then it's like it's a common story and there's no collecting trash from all of it.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's a lie.
Speaker 5: He's the island of trash that we were talking that we've talked about on the show is gone apparently multiple right, right, Yeah, you're not listening to what I'm saying. He's collected, according to news, all of the trash in the ocean CNN, MSNBC, Fox, that'd be.
Speaker 1: Amazing Newsmax, Newsmax.
Speaker 3: If he did that, he.
Speaker 1: Like actually the find a way this was of it correctly, he would deserve a prize.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously, if that's true. Second, but that's the thing. It's like, if that was, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: How did you do that?
Speaker 1: Second of all?
Speaker 3: If this is it's.
Speaker 5: True enough to be reported a lot, but not true enough for you to get a peace prize?
Speaker 1: How three?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 1: What are you going to do with it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Like, the problem isn't that it's in the ocean. The problem is that we can't We don't know where to put it.
Speaker 1: Where does it go? I mean, we have to fire it into the songs? Is gonna eat it? He's gonna feed, He's gonna, he's gonna he's gonna grab all of it.
Speaker 3: He's gonna compress it down.
Speaker 1: Please, someone in the audience, please, he's gonna that's crazy. Someone in the.
Speaker 3: Audience, please, I beg of you. We've seen that there are some artists.
Speaker 4: I need a drawing. I need a drawing.
Speaker 3: Beast, mister beast, Mister, mister beasts. He has to be the way I described well, he has to be.
Speaker 1: Mister.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 1: Evolve because now he's Disney's beast, and who's beast? Mister beat?
Speaker 5: Listen whatever beast mister means to you. I want to see I want to see your mind go wild.
Speaker 3: I'm genuinely in love.
Speaker 1: With this idea of fucking beastmister, who's just this hulking mass. Yeah, he's terrifying. He's so strong it's puzzling.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He slaps water and it gets hot. That's how strong he is. He'll slap on the pool and he'll be boiling all. We got it. We got doom Bringer Harris, beast mister twenty four Harris.
Speaker 4: And he wanted to correct myself in my brain won't let me say comfortably beatmister.
Speaker 3: Why not? You're not trying, You're not now, you're not.
Speaker 1: Pro beastis He looks so weird, not mister bees, but like he was like.
Speaker 3: That the original look so strange man, the strangest looking fella.
Speaker 1: It looks like he was English, but in the thickest accent. He was like he speaks Nokian, like angels weak, like he can't speak at human language. He looks like I can't we could you even bring a road in?
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 1: He says, Hey, two gays and a van to black.
Speaker 3: I've been pouring.
Speaker 5: I've been pondering something for a while and wanted to know what your stance on This is how derogatory, racist, sexist, et cetera. Does a joke have to be for you to actually think the person saying it is racist, sexist, et cetera? Keep up, keep up for the laughs.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Context doesn't even have to be that racist or sexist. It's just depends on who.
Speaker 5: You could say something really really mundane, like from like a TV show, and how I feel about it is going to depend is going to depend largely on who you retweet constantly, you know what I mean? Like if you're just like if you make a normal kind of like you know, everybody loves Raymond tear like sexist joke, uh, but you're constantly retweeting like limbs of TikTok oh, I know you Like, I like, that's that's like the lowest you'll go, yeah, or the highest bride you'll go.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's just depending on how the person conducts himselves. I think I think I think you could be like a really nice rate, a really nice person and say the most fucked up thing possible and everybody's going to accept it.
Speaker 3: If you're if you've just shown that you're not insane, that is all.
Speaker 1: My friends mostly say, that's you. You Yeah, literally, I say horrible ship all the time. Yeah, but he means it. But I saw over all the time. But then when but I always defend the betterment of humans for the most part. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I actually it had a video a long time ago, but I ran into Kingston fucking a squirrel in our living room and I didn't I didn't want to put in a video or anythingcause I thought it was crazy.
Speaker 1: I had kids, it was pregnant after.
Speaker 3: That's anyway, I think. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's pretty simple. You know, it's gonna be a psychoso.
Speaker 3: It's pretty context is key man.
Speaker 1: It's like just what it depends on, like why you're saying it of course too, Like I think if for genuine comedy, it has to be much funnier than it is racis for me to be able to laugh at it, right, But grancy look sometimes is just funny sometimes as well. Look sometimes the shock of a word where it just does not bolic nature. I thought it's Meana Ben's house. It's like, imagine you're walking down the street and a little kid bumps into you and you scream yet at him. That is crazy. If I heard that and I was like, I would laugh my ass off on the street. I'm like, that is the funniest thing I've ever seen in person in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well a second I was at Disney and some kid slipped and some guy kicked him in the face and I could not and the guy stumbled over him, and I was crying because I didn't want to start laughing because the parents took the second.
Speaker 4: The parents yanked the kid up like the kid did something wrong, kicked yeahio, I.
Speaker 3: Really saw that, dude.
Speaker 1: I was like this kid, I was listening for some reason. My mind was like Kingston looked to the left. A blessing is inbound, A blessing inbound insane And I was like, that is no better scenario that couldn't have been, that could have gotten me better.
Speaker 3: Five moments of my existence.
Speaker 1: Dog, Like, actually that is kind of a top five. That's kind of the top five moment. Dude, you weren't there to get it. I like like say, like you get married and like six.
Speaker 4: College still coge So I wanted to read this one specifically. Uh, I think we've talked about this, but like this story is crazy or this you know, this premises insane goofy and Donald Duck's illegitimate offspring road.
Speaker 5: He says, hey, gay coded gay for pay and closeted gay. Uh, I don't know you're you're gay for pay because of the music.
Speaker 4: It makes sense.
Speaker 1: It coded.
Speaker 3: My gay coded.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: Your closet and gay. I think you're clossing positive you're gay coded.
Speaker 3: I guess I mean you're a twink.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, yeah, I guess that makes sense. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he says, what's the what's the most pain you've ever experienced? Mine was feeling my soul eggs in my body through my penis when a nurse pulled out a meter a meter of cather out of my urethra.
Speaker 4: Away, That's what I'm saying, Like, dude, that's pretty that's pretty hardcore. Dude, you're a.
Speaker 1: Sounder then, huh what was the question again?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry it got throw by the thing most pain most I think we've talked about before. But like that story that I yet, the big the image of that is it just made me shiver.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you anymore after that, dude, I gotta tell.
Speaker 4: You, I've I've I have, I have two competing most pain things one was when I bruised them the bone in my foot.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought I broke it, but it was just a bruise. A bruise bone is way different than bruises your muscle. That shit was insane most pain. But then new contender just happened recently when I had a prep for my colonoscopy, I had to drink four liters of this thing that so you can shit your guts out. I'm gonna tell you I did that on Sunday. My ass is still sore. It's I don't know, but I tell you, at the end of it, I was in agony. I'm telling it was just it was just the solution.
Speaker 4: And I gotta tell you, I wonder what my ass looked like like if I would have seen like a like it was probably completely red. It was probably gone. I probably wiped like any skit. Like dude, I'm telling you, it's Wednesday. That was days ago. My ass is still sore. So then they had to you had to on the morning of the kolnoscle bey. So the following day you're supposed to do two enemas. That was and I'm telling the things are small, like the things you literally put a tube, put these little small things and squirt water a saline. The thing is, since my ass was so sore, it was agonizing. I was like, this is probably what prison feels like, dude, because like you know, like it was. I'm telling you because me and Jojo were joking like, oh, maybe this is gonna awaken something sexual in me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, dude.
Speaker 4: Now, to be fair, I know, getting fucked nasty is not like that because I mean, you're not shitting violently for days now, you know, well, who are I don't know, I don't know. I gotta tell you, guys, if you've ever get up klonoscopy or if you've ever had one or anything anyone listening, and if your experience wasn't like that, I.
Speaker 1: Fucking salute you that. Like I I'm so jealous because.
Speaker 5: Use coupon code snark Tank at your next colon Oscar big. I think I think we have a honey dealer.
Speaker 1: I thought I was gonna be awake because it said conscious sedation, and I was like, wait, conscious sedation that is I'm gonna be like they're gonna that's that's like I thought that. I thought they were just gonna numb my body, and I was gonna be concious, like I don't want to know the things that it's gonna happen. There's a smnitor right in front of my face, like just just above me. That must be wild. But I passed out.
Speaker 4: So I got lucky because it said conscious sedation is like, wait, am I gonna.
Speaker 1: Be awake for this? Imagine for a moment he see the guy just like right before I go out.
Speaker 3: See, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that I would I.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 1: That's so fun. Now you have to that's like a free like I was.
Speaker 4: Actually, I gotta tell you that was the only time I was fucking nervous because I thought I was gonna be awake for it. And I'm like, I know I'm not gonna feel anything, but who the fuck wants to be awake for something?
Speaker 1: To hand sound, you're gonna feel something, You're gonna feel like I had a They numbed my nose and they shoved the camp when they're looking at my sinuses, So they numbed my nose so I can feel the camera. But it wasn't irritating, and so I was scared that I'm like, oh my god, I'm gonna feel the camera in my ass, dude. But like, no, they they know I was completely saying I was knocked out.
Speaker 3: They give it a video of the traveling up analle now, no, but they did.
Speaker 4: They did show me a pictures on my coal and it was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was insane. That was like this with my inside of my fucking ass looks.
Speaker 3: Like I never want to.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, you get to a certain.
Speaker 1: Age and you have to do that. It's like, yeah, like you are not if you have to be in order.
Speaker 5: To stay alive, you have to shove a camera up your ass. Maybe this is the normal human life space, like he's supposed to go. We gotta get the fuck out of here, but we live so comfortably.
Speaker 1: You can do that.
Speaker 3: I will say one thing, I will never do that.
Speaker 1: Look, the only you should probably start getting.
Speaker 3: It just as many times as they want.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, guys, the only if maybe I did it wrong, because maybe I should have. I just don't know, dude, Like I don't like I mean, I'm talking about like the drinking, the soup, the stuff.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it's just bad. It just was.
Speaker 4: It was just a little bit no because there was a little lemon flavor packet. It was just too much sodium of like the solution whatever the stuff was. It was hard to like swallow unless you diluted it, like say, I wanted to put a little bit more water in it because it was hard to me want to drink something that was a little bit on the thicker side. It wasn't like jelly, but it needed to be watered down. So but here's the thing, I feel like maybe I just I just feel like maybe I did it wrong in some way because I feel like I drink more fucking leaders to it. So just with every ten minutes.
Speaker 1: So here, this is what is four leaders take a cup every ten minutes. That's how it's supposed to work. So every ten minutes you drink another cup until it's gone. And the thing is, I couldn't take it anymore, like wiping my I couldn't take it anymore. It was one of those thing where I wanted to I want to do on the floor tolet dude, I'm just gonna sit here all day.
Speaker 4: It was almost like that, but it was it was the then your anist will fall out.
Speaker 3: I couldn't you couldn't eat, so here's what I eat.
Speaker 4: That was fine me not eating what I didn't mind that, Like, fasting, isn't that big of a deal. Be for years I think that, Yeah, yeah, he just dies right now.
Speaker 3: Existence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like when I forgot my glasses in first grade and then and the guy like mentioned He's like, hey, you didn't wear your glasses today and I went instantly blind.
Speaker 1: Really no, no, what does that say? That just says that your mind is fucking with you? Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think about I think about that a lot. I try to rationalize it.
Speaker 3: Your mind is stupid.
Speaker 4: Well, I think what it is is like my superscription is just lower, so it was easier for me to like it wasn't as drastic of a thing.
Speaker 3: Your brain's dumb, bro.
Speaker 4: I think you are black.
Speaker 1: You're right allegedly, Oh yeah, I'm not black. I'm sucking Jamaica. Oh yeah, that's right. We forgot about that.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's that's the common thing is that was not actually black.
Speaker 1: Kamala is not black.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I mean, is it a good thing for them?
Speaker 1: I think I think way more electable. Unfortunately, I think you if you if you don't exist in a black experience? Are you not a black person?
Speaker 3: What is a black experience? Per se?
Speaker 1: Per se? The blacksmith per se is a sort of uniform idea of experience that every black person kind of shares at least some of these things in common with each other, whether it be from America, Africa, if various think think various things those nature and then there's they're unique to places obviously, but overall most Pan African.
Speaker 4: Is there such a thing there is there is there such a thing as like a like a uniform experience. I think only the world only very a very faint degree and a place where it say like they're they're not the dominant uh race or google or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think that's it. Well, it's crazy because even places where the dominant race is still experienced it though.
Speaker 4: Well different, but it's a different thing. Like it would be like the the sligh traders in Africa who were also African, right like, and they were like they weren't subjecting other people because they were black, you know what I mean, that's true. They were doing it, well, they were doing it because they were well really really since because they were losers, they got a concorhich and just want money. They were just like money, money, money, Yeah, Like, oh, we're gonna get goods if we sell the losers, the people that were already pillaging, and.
Speaker 1: It didn't and they didn't know the cons would be like, yeah, probably they didn't really care. Probably that's true. They probably didn't have the forewarning of.
Speaker 3: What the thing too is Like, dude, like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: How I don't know?
Speaker 3: Really, honestly, I do not know.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was selling you my other black my other fellow black man, you know, because we rapped his wife already, and you know, I was going to sell him to get more coconuts, because obviously we left coconuts coconuts, so we sell him obviously because one slave is four coconuts, right. He gave me five coconuts. That's a very good deed. I was missing one corn and I was like, I should sell my brother.
Speaker 3: I want that one.
Speaker 1: But then years but then years later I found out about the thing called the Triangle slave trade.
Speaker 9: I did not know I was contributing, yes, but I'm still very glad that I got my cocaine. I ran into a man, his name beast stas these.
Speaker 1: Mister is actually African proverb they tell you, They tell African children as they behave. If you knew not your homework. Mister will come here and rap and kill everyone in the town, your home where pace, mister will kill and rape and rape you what it is fucking me?
Speaker 4: Your mother too.
Speaker 1: They will kill you, but they will kill your mother and your father will kill your mother. Everyone you see, as long as the eyes can go, see, long as you see into space, they will kill aliens to ms.
Speaker 3: Mister has no qualm.
Speaker 1: They will put they will put our corpses in a YouTube video, Papa, what is YouTube? Don't worry about it. Those entries from now YouTube will be a thing and you'll see, you'll be you'll.
Speaker 4: See you know, it's such a stupid joke. Yeah, but those ai things of where it was, where it would be like, oh, he predicted this thing in this song, like like oh Eminem predicted like President Trum's assassination or whatever, right, and it'll just be like the.
Speaker 3: Normal song and then it'll just be like it's really forced to someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Four, you know, just like I just saw it recently with the I Show Speed and the Burger King commercial where he got his old house, you live here, how long you live here? You went to elementary school here, and this is your IP addresses. He was like what, He's like, that's my own place.
Speaker 1: But goddamn, Burt King just docs and was pretty funny. AI AI is really funny right now, man, Right now, it's very funny.
Speaker 4: Applications Everything I think are our funny and will continue to be sure.
Speaker 3: But the things are gonna get silly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when it gets when it gets too perfect, I'm very very worried about.
Speaker 3: But I mean you can start doing function too.
Speaker 4: We were like, oh, today I it is an AI.
Speaker 1: The watermarks gotta be like crazy. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't, I didn't blow up all a fucking Tibet was let's get this one last one and then we'll wrap it up.
Speaker 4: Nine eleven AI, Holy ship, dude.
Speaker 1: I've been watching so many nine eleven videos lately, and it's really just like I saw I saw.
Speaker 4: Fucking you said it to me. No, No, I saw a video. I gotta find it again. I went to go find it again and it was gone.
Speaker 5: But it was you know, those a the thing we were watching with twenty first century Fox, Yes, and I think it was like Hulk Hogan and nine to eleven, and so it.
Speaker 3: Was just like it was just a steel save that immediately, you gotta save that.
Speaker 5: And they were singing like fucking like imagine or something. It was like something, oh, Google doll or what the iris iris iris?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, more the world.
Speaker 3: It was insane thing. I've seen it.
Speaker 4: You gotta save those. I know you have to save those.
Speaker 1: It's there's a TikTok dedicated to that. I'm gonna scroll that page. No, that's not on that one.
Speaker 3: That one, innocent.
Speaker 1: That's when I follow that one, just like bone bar Waters and Finn from a mentor time. Yeah, but it's like, there's the other one I want to essentially fucking the Dark Urge one. Okay, all right, so the Dark Urge one.
Speaker 3: You gotta find the Dark I cover. I hate that.
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 1: That's the name of bad things now, the Dark find a Dark Urge version of teleg just like what the.
Speaker 4: Fuck last one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hellou?
Speaker 5: Oh Serotonin crunch riding. He says, hello, Electric Buga and Lou Nice. I remember Chris mentioned an episode or two ago something about not drawing or painting recently. So how about this for five billion dollars, would you jerk off sketch, Yes, and then draw your best sketch from memory of sketches cock blowing those hot sketch scummies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be terrible, but I do it for five billion.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's like not a come in my face. I will attack him now you don't come to my face. Yes that it'll go on the ground. Yeah, but you won't get all the money.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Can you get half if you know? You can't know?
Speaker 4: You can't cant assault sketch. That's the one caveat.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't. You're not gonna get your money if you assault him. I just thought of something really crazy, like after it's all that, they come in the room and they find you in a corner where like sketch in your mouth like a fucking lion holds a baby.
Speaker 4: You're just holding a giant.
Speaker 3: Like some sort of beef.
Speaker 1: You're not even struggling, you just.
Speaker 3: Like what the happening here?
Speaker 5: Did you fucking see that guy who got into that fight in like a Walmart and tried to pick up.
Speaker 3: A shopping cart and got tangled in it.
Speaker 1: No, that's amazing, that is amazing. I saw a video or some guy got pants that by one of his friends. But he pants him and he lifted too hard, and he actually lifted him up off the ground and dropped him and he knocked them my goddess because his head to the ground first, so his ass was out like unconscious. Well no, his his you know his, he like he lifted him by his pants and he was like holding him. Oh yeah, aggie, yeagie.
Speaker 3: And then he let go of it. But the way he let go of me school, he slipped his head on the floor, and I was like, damn, he.
Speaker 1: Did that to your boy? Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait what what?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Shut up? How do you get.
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: That's when he started putting things in his ass.
Speaker 4: Him so slightly.
Speaker 3: If you look up shopping card, how do you get like that? For real?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 3: I saw that. I fucking cackled and went to bed. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, friend, but I'm gonna put everything up here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm putting. I'm putting. Dude.
Speaker 4: First, we're going to the the sex section, getting the k y jelly out. We'll make it easy on the guy. There's another video of pedophile being taped to a tree.
Speaker 1: I don't know what tweeted about that.
Speaker 4: It was I don't know what's real what's fake at this point, I can't tell because that was too funny.
Speaker 3: And the thing is he was like somebody was like, who did you like this?
Speaker 4: And he goes nobody that.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like this pedophileg YouTube just be like, put this bowling ball covered and glass up your ass on you and then he's somehow they beat the funk out of it anyway, and then dunk take up to a fucking pole upside down.
Speaker 3: It's like it's getting too.
Speaker 1: Much where I'm just like, Okay, I don't know what's real and what's I just don't know getting slapped repeatedly and I was like, who, who, how do you take even in a bit? How do you take getting slapped over and over?
Speaker 4: I'm like, I just not a bit.
Speaker 1: I think I think they just caught a pedal.
Speaker 4: I guess he probably guess his soul left the earth when he got caught, because he was just getting slapped repeatedly.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you're in.
Speaker 3: You're in.
Speaker 1: Even if you're a pedal and.
Speaker 4: You're in, you're in fight or flight at that point, and you can't fight, and you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just.
Speaker 4: Fighting, you know, you're mentally fighting your God, you're associating.
Speaker 1: For sure that a pedophile beat up the guy that's hilarious like you got.
Speaker 3: That's why I would never do that, like I would hate.
Speaker 5: I would hate that to be a story that's possible beat up by a pedophile or killed by a pedophile, so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Be it Curves stopped the death by.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: You Yeah, he tickles your leaves you then he.
Speaker 3: Starts putting your shoes up your asshole.
Speaker 4: After shoving a pair of sucking tims.
Speaker 3: The loosest assholes should not.
Speaker 1: Deal with a pair of size twenty four is too He's just he's like shack shoes.
Speaker 3: The best you can hope for is like hands slip on y.
Speaker 1: You know. Other than that, you're fucking know, you're done, You're dead. Your insides are gonna look like fucking they're like a very cramped department. You know, they're like mine right now because that ship, my ship's cooked. Dude, Is this your asshole or a paylass. There's that many shoes that someone genuinely was getting fused. They look over at you and is that a pay less, or a guy with a bunch of shoes stuffed up his.
Speaker 5: As there's more shoes, and that guy's asking they're on the Holocaust Museum.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, let's read the date.
Speaker 3: I'll take the first page.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 5: Let's just let's just let's just like Curby Enthusiasm where he steals shoes from the he does and I'm like.
Speaker 1: What insane that is? Of course, Larry, old Larry demon because.
Speaker 3: It was raining and he couldn't wear his normal shoes.
Speaker 4: That's a fucking psychotic that that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay, we're going to read it. Twenty five dollars and up patrons today, Cossion, start tank, go there or you know, you know what happens, what's gonna happen. I'm a goofy goooner cock. We got black black Istan Wait wait, blast in Key's gas glass by Paramount all Black.
Speaker 3: Yes, they got rid of it.
Speaker 1: Georgia's assassination Blackston Black then keys Glass by Paramount Oh oh yes, okay, we got George Lucas assassinates and spent wait, wait, assassinates in Spanish because it rhymes. I just want a row of guys. I just want to be on my knees because I'm lost, though way, because I missed those days and I missed christ Beast is pretty yeah, pretty seamless. Yeah, I've been a good one and I miss sucking all those twinks I follow too. I follow one too many porn accounts. No, Kanye, don't say that about the Jews. The Jews aren't gay. Women with the sound hey women, to the sound of a perfect.
Speaker 3: Cell theme, that's pretty dope. We got dead.
Speaker 1: We got uh not fish g h as asn't enough as a woman, which is want a t one as the potion as in potion that's terrible. We got gently used anal bead emporium around that Asian Uh. Maximism is a scam made by big big, big, big, big, big big to sell more and more. That's pretty It was like big. There was a small version of bold and brash more like belongs in my hand. I already it was phallic, bald swinging a constant uh waves gun in a finale of fresh phenix of bell of balls air. I'm doing that theme. I'm gonna do that theme like bald. We okay, we gotta make that. We gotta make that. West Philadelphia born gay.
Speaker 3: Most of my game, that's all gay.
Speaker 1: I was some penis outside of the game.
Speaker 3: A couple of gays gay started to make it gay.
Speaker 1: I got a little game's gay with the gay gay oay, oh my god. I've definitely sung that version of that song at least ten times in my.
Speaker 3: Life, not even a fucking modicum of That's what makes it so funny.
Speaker 1: So dumb makes it so funny. And William, you're gay?
Speaker 4: Who the hell?
Speaker 1: Wait? Move the hell with miss trumpsad like that? What we got Blair White and Fanning Alex Jones, Goku wake up to your wait tu Goku waking up to a hand You wait? What Gocal waking up to you handing you a gun and saying I need you to do me a favor. We got f By Saun, Lord of Mordor. I transitioned and now I want Now all I want is a dick aries destroy Israel in my life is yours. We got mister b didn't take notes from the doctors, suspect oops. Misby didn't do anything wrong though.
Speaker 3: We got death.
Speaker 1: We got Jack the world's fastest a Maori, Lando Norris Hekaton's members. Fuck Lando Norris. That arrogant Nepple baby bridge.
Speaker 3: Freak, Hey.
Speaker 1: Keep bringing bitch niggas.
Speaker 3: We got big Meats thinks that was mean.
Speaker 1: We got Andy, the man who's handies are now a tier, but not as Dandy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry about that. We got best Simpsons character, Chief niggams.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We got Jeff was shot Jeff in the neck first to destroy the Sancho medallion.
Speaker 3: We got he smoker. We got kids rubbing icy.
Speaker 1: Hot on my fleshy, on my fleshy, shaved nicked penuts and balls. We got you know, we gott he speaks which comeback tea.
Speaker 4: We got uh lower.
Speaker 1: Lowered brother brother Uh. We got Derek singing, she was a fast machine. We got spooky Sean swift and slimy swinging schlong, Derek.
Speaker 3: Being his wife for not being a man.
Speaker 4: Christ.
Speaker 1: We got seven six seven married this person, and I'm like, like, what the fuck? Ben Shapiro, you assume that there was a wok it was a man, and you got that. You were like, there's no Salambi. We got Ben Schapero moans when this finger goes through the toilet paper, mister pants. The Grinch did nine to eleven in a plot to steal all those parents from their kids. Jesus Christ, we got all of the first sin an optimist sees glass half full, apissimist sees a mouth of water watering glass of pits. Jesus Christ, cardboard pie. We got spumba, fetters, dps, outlives, doctor disrespect, boogie and Biden's presidency pretty crazy Biden, Boogie Biden. Oh my god, we got jolly old dipshit. We got blast blasted and what you call it? What is it blasted? And Boogie filed made that low dripping splatter. Cipher grass is supposed to not be in my face. I mean, it's funny. The cyphergrass he got coming it. Hidney Stone like machine gun, like a machine gun.
Speaker 4: Cold.
Speaker 1: The cold train runs on a whole grain baby.
Speaker 3: WHOA, what the fuck? The colt runs on the whole grain baby?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 3: That's we got.
Speaker 1: Snakes, saved the kids from the transgender featuring revolt in the house and the butter life factory. Okay, who was that guy that was eating mountain dukens? So we said, I don't remember. There's a fella that eats mountain duke. Mister, Yeah, he eats mountain duke cans. He opens them first, though for some reason he cracks all right because he yeah, hesed want the pressure to explode. Oh no, no vans see we already forgot beasts has been too likable. We gotta do some stert. We need some of the gate e vents. Priest mister takes over America Gati nance.
Speaker 4: Do bois Holy Moonlight, great Ford f one fifty, Elie Frost, Martian Man, Fucker sonic O Dicks s, Gotta fuck ass, gotta fuck ass, gotta fuck ass, dude ass, dude ass, dude as dude ass, Lily is asparagus, binging, pissed dealer s, Mitchie the kid, the empty forcibly administrating estrad into old men. Damn coming in a book and slamming it shut for fun. Help me, I'm stuck in a well. Would you be okay if Marvel made black panther white hurt me? Daddy g Pipkin on my pippa coming in the name of hell Ya Trump voice, I shot my pants full of duty feces.
Speaker 1: Yea, no way, I'm laughing out with a couple.
Speaker 4: No way, I'm gonnaut with a couple of gooners, insisting that Brow is a stand up guy, my gay black ass just the hard R. I fell asleep to inward comp I fall asleep to inward compilation, the same I show speed Join the IRA. Yeah, it probably is a fucking actual title in one of his stupid videos. That second clip of Meek Mill telling the rock to get up has me laughing for a fucking month.
Speaker 1: Now look it up.
Speaker 4: Transform Grimlin exposing people with a lactose intolerance of ninety million radogens of ionizing radiation. You that the iizing radiation person. That's been their name for.
Speaker 1: Like forever one if they're alive, Actually it doesn't matter, yeah you, Craig, Yeah, that's facts, facts, big facts. Craig the Canadian to quote Colin, I'm sad and gay, so he sounds I'm sad, I'm sad, Okay, how does Colin sonny.
Speaker 3: That I'm very assertively like this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That things like this.
Speaker 1: Colin said, But Chris has never said anything about that. He's like, yeah, I agree, I agree. Megan Man is very good. We do five hour podcast.
Speaker 3: Just the idea of him said.
Speaker 2: For hours.
Speaker 1: You've just been there for years of several podcasts too.
Speaker 3: That's a stage and Chris just sits there.
Speaker 1: Chris and Dustin are unfazed, completely micas like, yeah, my husband sounds normal. What are you guys talking about? The first thing? What's happening? The most popular PlayStation podcast by by by like acres. I love that. Oh yeah, we gotta get him on. We gotta get him on.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: And then when we get him on, he has to talk like that.
Speaker 3: That's so terrible.
Speaker 1: We have to like he comes in and then he's completely.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it sounds like fucking courage.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he just literally turns on the courage.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Hello is that calling?
Speaker 4: I don't know what the fuck doing?
Speaker 1: Is that a bread?
Speaker 4: It's like a bread slug. It's a it's a loaf slug.
Speaker 1: I don't even where was I. Oh, call it okay, it's your boy, Shawnee Dean. Why do they call it of Oh, God damn it. Why do they call it oven? When you of in the cold food, of out hot eat the food? God damn it. I hate saying that dumbest thing.
Speaker 4: Damn that's there's like a lot of things that's like a black man slug bread thing. I don't know what's going on with This thing looks like Tim Daily lex luthor slug Hey, hey buddy, it looks like Homer Simpson, but a slug bread kind of slug bread Holmer.
Speaker 1: This is slug braid, mom, Homer slugs Breadston Do do do?
Speaker 3: I literally do? Alright?
Speaker 1: Where am I? God? Damn it?
Speaker 4: Hook up my car battery to a dead hooker's clit, bling and nosaring, call her Frankenstein's horse seller on eBay for a and it cuts off three XO learning Biden dropped out due to a twitch push notification. Yeah, there's a lot of people that learned in weird ways.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, where was I desert? Yeah, somebody I don't know what I tweeted, but somebody learned because I tweeted something stupid. I don't remember whatever. Uh.
Speaker 4: George Lucas using the force to turn Trump's head at the last second because he wasn't in a convertible so it didn't damn cut gouts off.
Speaker 1: The more rolling.
Speaker 4: Uh SpongeBob up and using him as a fleshlight and dumping what's left of him in the chum bucket slipperstroke and smoking, joking and motocon going like this, dripping mace the Lord of homeless drip. There was a dentist practicing medicine in Circleville, Ohio nearly forty years named doctor Gay Hitler.
Speaker 1: Look at no way a guy named doctor Gay Hitler. That is what that person is. God, that's me. What a crazy named what doctor Gay Hitler. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: That's a troll. That's someone the trolling before trolling was a thing, seal, I guess Troyling's always been a thing.
Speaker 1: So did you see doctor gay Hiller dentist?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a Stennis in Circleville o'higher gay Ludwig.
Speaker 1: Hitler eighteen eighty two to nineteen forty eight. Wow, nineteen forty eight, So he was alive to see the Third Reich and my dies shortly like a few years, a few in the last like several years of his life must have sucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Gay, that's crazy. That sucks that there's no more people named Gay or Hitler pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Or Disney, Yeah, or Disney.
Speaker 1: The Disney one's interesting. That's weird. Whatever our last name, but it should be. Let's do it. I don't know, say I can't, I can't do that. We should just do it. I'm taking his last name, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, are you really absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Oh? I was like, I was like, dude, that doesn't sound like you. Okay, yeah it doesn't.
Speaker 4: I would take I would take my wife's last name if it was bad, if it was really cool last name, yeah, if it was cool.
Speaker 3: Because my name's a slur.
Speaker 1: So I'm not taking a women's last name. Is your last name slur?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Miles Donato. Literally it's like.
Speaker 4: Like ill favor.
Speaker 5: Because it is a cursed well. I mean that's what the Spanish did. They would just name people we were annoying you.
Speaker 1: I feel like Hispanic people are really super like superstitious, so you would change your name like cursed, we're annoying. Okay, alright, fairy are.
Speaker 4: I could see why if somebody enslaved me, they would they would choose that name.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, held on seal k F A R. But did you know the men?
Speaker 4: But did you know the oh kissed for I don't know. Oh, I see, I see oh oh you put the thing steal kiss from her? Okay, thank me, But did you know the men? I blew make my ass.
Speaker 1: Become one and the girbl inside can be seen gay bear, I compare.
Speaker 3: It to you, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know you from the piss german Man's day. Did you gay? Then winging gay? Mine gay becomes gay gay? That you gay can be gay?
Speaker 4: OBI want to blow me Kremlin and Gremlin that rotten old Jimmy Dick Uh Jimmy. Oh Jimmy is mister Beast's real name. So are you talking about Jimmy Jimmy me Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, he's like bizarro basically Jimmy.
Speaker 3: No war people, but people bothered.
Speaker 1: Jimmy's mister.
Speaker 3: Smash.
Speaker 4: Here you go here, guys, it was sweet, says I love the gays. Sween, please make a D n D series or something. Guess you do. I'm like that probably there's only one queer left. Der Dick fhag Jeryl Jesus Christ dere Dick fag Man or Derek Cock Come Dick. I think that first one makes more sense. No, don't suck my balls, Micah, I need come Arthur. No Dutch might walk in on us. Oh wait, oh, so it's supposed to be two different people.
Speaker 1: I think I need. Oh. So it's like, no, don't suck my balls, Micah. And he's like I need come Arthur. No, Doug might walk in. Dutch might walk in on us. I'm fucking sorry. I butchered that.
Speaker 3: Doug walks in. Doug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doug funny.
Speaker 3: No, Doug's funny.
Speaker 1: No, all right, wait slave five eighty three, where's Paddy manonnaise? Don't do it?
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: She's a little girl, arn't. Yeah? Do I look like I care about the age? Arthur?
Speaker 3: Do I look like.
Speaker 4: It in his mouth? Dude?
Speaker 1: Pepi Bros. Games Present Signfield shell uh Ppenie Bros. Games Present Seinfield Versus It's Always Sunny two New Newminennanium, Jesus Christ, New Minnium of the Nightman. Oh like new Millennium. Okay, yeah, gotcha, dom Donklerson fence Shitter. Listen to hit My Spot by your pretty hand, by your pretty hands down one of the best original gay songs I've ever heard. All Right, this is the last page. I'll just run it out while you're doodling. Okay, doodles and poodles. Oh fuck yeah, finish it.
Speaker 3: Oh you hit something?
Speaker 4: I think it should be fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, all right, last page. Everybody, you gotta pay the trolls.
Speaker 3: Hold again.
Speaker 5: The boys whole Gaate six Solid Snake tweeting about how the woke mob took over the military because he can't say slurs anymore. Pep dudes naming birds be like Bob he nippled the vagina slabber, they do name them strange Yeah, big whatever be tit mongler. Uh maybe Blair White blocked you from being offended by no SNAr tank invite. I bet Collin's going to block you three and next the uh our little defanging a snake and using it as a pocket pussy. I really hate how much your fucking Scooby Scooby dubious made me laugh.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 5: Me, b FISHI speaking incantations to the pussy called that spirit box. There is no cocklike horse cock. I've carved on the Godza strip for a quarter. John Strickland, my partner snapped chair legs off, my curs again youtubes and procedus to tear my legs off and self defense Blurt's eighteen eight Merks eighteen eighty nine. I sure wish things weren't spiraling so quickly towards the inevitable center h The First Church of Key David featuring Eric some white guy boat captain, so stupid stupid to key David featuring being better than the first to keep David pre ra somebody once squirted on my mother's ashes.
Speaker 3: Blake eight nine six.
Speaker 5: Farewell for now, boys, I'll be dropping tear for now to save a little extra for my upcoming two month long trip to the Land of the And then it cuts out. Uh, no, worries, man, We'll be here. Yeah, on your gay look on your little trip, on your vacation.
Speaker 1: That's like, how fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm actually like, is that a pokemon?
Speaker 1: It's like a cat ghost pokemon.
Speaker 4: Thing is on his face and his battles that's what that is. There's a battlescar don't look like they're bade and Jesus Christ wise Chris is next so vany when he does that Trump impersonation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you do get really do it?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I don't know. I'm a vain I'm a vascular person.
Speaker 1: Thin.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing I'm thin to my vein show.
Speaker 1: Ah. Yeah, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: I look really sickly or angry.
Speaker 4: Me daddy, I wish I'm too tired. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: Okay, Uh alast gonna feel the trash texas stated silent young Sheldon drowned in a bird bath. Uh, Suehak took go my ass here as nicky ziggy ghost of Jojo shot.
Speaker 1: In My favorite catchphrase on the planet shouldn't be Uh.
Speaker 5: Was Son Fridian slip, Ghost of Jojo, Niggy Zigy sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave, Huggard, dock duck Hunt, Etherian Bergerian puncher, and Nae from Melphis one. I busted my hands again last week, but to the but the doctor disrespect. The doctor dis was too.
Speaker 4: Tempting and running out our list as always the King of haphazard.
Speaker 1: I okay times four kyo kent times?
Speaker 3: What four kio kent times?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Six to?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 1: Are you an author?
Speaker 3: Never heard of Arthur using it.
Speaker 1: Isn't the can again? I got you gotta use the tile can to stop Madgin maca all right, yeah,