Speaker 1: I felt like it was breaking. Oops, all right, a little earlier when I was doing this, my daughter was outside. Well first she wasn't home, and then she was outside playing with her neighbor friends kids, and now she's inside. So now I feel like an a hole beat in here. She's up and about. But it's okay, I might cut it short. This is correct. H I restarted my phone. I don't know if that's gonna help. Archangel. Obviously we went through all that video thing earlier for those of you who are not aware, and it resulted in more crap. And there's this and here, can I just let me just share this with you. I don't understand what the hell I'm even looking at and I don't listen. Am I stupid? Or is it just something I'm not familiar with? And I'm not gonna And here's the thing I clicked the wrong one is this is the fear that's been instilled in me for ever since I've owned computers, is that you click on the wrong ffant thing and you download the wrong fant thing, and there goes everything that you've invested in just like that.
Speaker 2: Not fair.
Speaker 1: So it tells me I can go get something from here, So this is something else, but this is the electron capture? What am I hearing dog electron capture for fixing whatever that issue was with the audio? What if the fuck is all this? Which one do I click? What is all this shit a blue fucking button that says download everything else? Don't care about it? It paralysis by analysis. I'll just fucking walk away. So and the way that you have to do command prompts and patch bullshit in But I wanted to if I wanted to program a goddamn computer in order to use it, you know what I mean? Like, this isn't what I want to do. I want to be able to get functionality out of it. I don't want to have to learn how to fucking computer works every time I want to do something simple, because computers are the most illogical logical devices there is, because it's the round, the most retardedly around around in about way of doing everything to overcomplicate the shit out of it. So he's certain fucking retards to have nothing else to do with their lives. You can figure it out. I just did a sixteen minute video on my simper Fry of my awesome hot sauce channel on YouTube before we started, and food Star is six percent off all the sauces and creatine. You know you should already be. If you should, you should feel guilty at this point. If you're not a doctor Gloden member for yourself, you should feel like you're, you know, not doing everything you can be to keep yourself healthy. If I heard that dog when we're timing with a snap someone's neck, uh bb five for five percent off the azure. Well, Ali, are you inside the room? Hold on a.
Speaker 3: Second, hold on, hold on, this old turn is the one making all the noise.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, buddy, hold on, he looks, Oh, be this guy. He's the culprit, this guy right here. Sorry, it's okay, I'll let you down. I'm gonna let him out now.
Speaker 4: M oh, some.
Speaker 1: Of those wonderful days. I set him down and nice and gently I got to shut the door, and somehow my head was in the way and smacked myself in the fucking temple with the door. Did he make any sense that that would physically be able to happen?
Speaker 2: But m.
Speaker 1: All right, A, alright, I'm sure I deserved it for something. Now I don't uh, let's go back to this. You know the ninety es centrals, Whole Food Multivite, AM I in the right spot, Whole Food Multi Vitamin, Alaskan cod liver Oil, scrolling down, COVI, Cubic Blend one more, they everything's all scattered now, and the IP six Supreme, which I have two of those right here, and I yes, I took them today. No, I took the IP six supreme amount of the multi Whole Food Multi Vitamin. But yeah, there you go. Let me jump out in for FTJ media and get that started again. And I want to think everybody who's been so kind. And there's somebody who just sent me something too. I think they did it straight through uh PayPal or something because it was like you got let me see if I can find the mL Yeah. Yeah, it was uh RUSS game servers. So you know, it's cool. It's kind of cool that we have people that watch a show that do know how to do all this stuff. Maybe something I can learn from them. It's one thing to be able to learn from who's wops that that's the first time that's ever started on its own. So yeah, Rust game, we just say it says those hold on say shand up tech issues happen. It happened, dude, Murphy. Oh this is Murphy, the guy from uh Ireland who was on with us last time. That's cool. Well, now, Murphy, guess what the link is in there now, the proper streamyard link, so we can we can do it that way with us suck about. This is like, as you can see with this, sometimes stream rord doesn't and sometimes it doesn't, which means that there's a glitch in the software. It's either should happen all the time or shouldn't happen anytime where if I'm scrolling like this, I have to set it up so that you can hear the audio by going through stream yard and sliding a stupid toggle switch. But then it's only specific to like I could either do a display capture like with here, I'm not I'm looking through obs right now. I'm not on the tab, so I can actually monitor my whole screen. Now if I go into the stream yard thing, I can still monitor my home screen, but I have to select what tab I want to view, and I can't change pages most of the time in that particular tab for whatever website it is, because it won't change with the website. It's only specific to that thing. Do you understand how cunversme of the it is to go back and forth. So if I want audio to play on something and I want to be able to move, I have to do on display capture, which means I can't look through OBS to see anything, and I can't see myself or the guests because I'm having to face only the tab. Now that's not a problem I have. When I'm using like Windows Capture in OBS, I can do a whole lot more. What was it, window capture. Yeah, so that's what I'm in right now, And if I switch over to display capture, then you get that background right because I'm because I'm looking through OBS, so that's what it's showing you. But when I'm looking at the tab, it's the last time I'm on, So then I don't have you don't have to see all the other nonsense in the background. So essentially, when I do it through stream Yard, I have to if I want to if I want to make it so that I can hear the audio from one one page to the next as I'm tabbing through different things and not have to start and stop, start and stop, starting and stop. The screen share every single time. I have to use the display capture on their side and then just turn the audio of toggle on, which means I can't then see. I'm blind. And that's why things happened a lot where it's like I didn't know what the hell you guys are seeing. I know what I was seeing, but I don't know what the hell you were seeing. Sometimes I'm in the wrong. It's one of these settings. This is what we had set up for today. I had a little spot set aside for the other person to come in video. I like the background, you know, maybe I'll just do the effort today. I'll do this a lot. Ver'sion at Yeah, why can I see it?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: Let's make it bigger. Put myself in this in this room. So look stupid, kay, stupid, Why are you doing that? Why are you moving the wrong thing?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: Don't never do that again. How does it pick up the wrong shit? I don't get it, especially wh I'm already onto the box. It just decides to move the wrong thing all the time. All right, we can do that for now. All right, looks kind of cool. My head's getting chopped off a little bit, if that's right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. The background's awesome. Yeah, yeah, I look very giant. Im'll be colossals or galactus or something. But yeah, it would be cool to somehow figure out how that works. But there's all these things. Oh you can put this tag that you can just do this and you just do that. It's like, okay, listen, if you if you create here's here is the way I look at computers. If I do everything that you tell me to do the first time and it doesn't work, it doesn't work. So it's a lie at that point, right If it's something that you're told is going to work. If you do this thing and they do this thing and it doesn't, there's a problem there. I mean, it didn't come through on its promise.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sit there and try to figure out why they don't know how to manage their own software, that they wouldn't know that these problems existed. I'm I'm I'm not an engineer, So why would I have to try to figure that out? And why do I want to waste my life? They would to that. I don't. It's not a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of like, well, I mean, I'm not saying I don't want to know something, but seriously, the amount of time computer issues consume is ridiculous. And if you have a life and other people's lives to take care of every single month, and you're not there yet because weat fings won't let you be seen by anybody, and you don't have the same you know, access to human beings and car funding and all that stuff as other people do. The other thing is for me to run my business. So I either have to consider do I put this time towards my website, my host sauce website, making the orders, trying to get other wholesale orders, or do I dick am around trying to figure out something that was supposed to already work. Follow where I'm going here?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So I'm not a huge fan of any of that, but yeah, if anybody wants in, let me make sure I'm over here. Yeah, looks pretty good. I love it. You're drunk, let's uh that so? Okay. The uh number is six one nine four three one zero three three four. This is if viewer participation Sunday Sunday Sunday, and if you look in the description of the video, if you look in the description of the video or is it you'll see it's a stream yard dot com R seven at like at at seventy two ac M you you'll see it says entry link. Click it and you'll have a little thing. You set up your stuff and you jump in. That part is simple enough. The VDO is supposed to be just as simple. And maybe if it wasn't from that far away, maybe it would have not had the same uh delay. But then the people who designed the software were demonstrating it. They were on different size of the freaking Planett. Basically, there was no lag because they know what they're doing, because it's their software. Yeah, I get it, but what.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And until we get people in there? I really like this background, man, this is nice. It would have been really great to have, you know, a couple of little boxes of people today in the video section. That would have been super cool, super sweet, very nice. But you know a lot of have nice things here. All right? Where are we at? What are we doing? Why is this sowing it black? Why is it all black? Why are you black?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bro?
Speaker 1: Why are you black? Why are you black? Bro?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Open?
Speaker 1: The fifteen times I had to press that freaking thing to make the task pop up. What the hell? All right, we are here. There's gotta be some sort of malware. Yeah, I do have, and it's slowing down like that. Yeah, you know what the malware is called Windows eleven. Windows eleven is the malware and the spyware and everything else. So that was what I was saying. I'm assuming it's it's like get hub sing does that demo dot docs? Dude, I do did it executable? No? No, no, where that says that, even because I could figure that one out. But if you give me just a bunch of shit in a list on gethub, I'm gonna look at it and say, give me the blue download button. Did I've come to did I've come to know and love? Or fuck off? I don't want to have to guess things. And then just like a small group of people that chuckle, it's like, you're so stupid. Yeah, I know. I lived the life and I had sex with girls. Sorry. Sorry, I was doing other things besides computer stuff. I am sorry, apparently, And let me see, let's see if anybody has since the last week checked. Nope, nope, all I'm putting it back in here. I think it's already in the description is my open Spotify here? Yes it is, see just underneath Twitter account, which you're also supposed to be following, but you're not. Go ahead and follow me over on Spotify and then do the thing with the thing. You know what that means? You should go ahead and give it a five star rating, not a two or whatever. Hell the other asshole, dad, what I asked for? I wanted mass the other day? It's like, oh, okay, yeah, you're dick, got it? How do you get for?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Four? Already?
Speaker 2: Already?
Speaker 1: Let's do this. Okay, all right, so there you go, rocket and rolling. Now let's get into it. I've got some weird stuff to show you. But where's everybody, you guys coming out or not? See how many I have to catch up with this stuff too? Well, that's lame lame. Five two twenty five twenty reached six hundred ninety nine interested one hundred and ninety one consumed, just like McDonald's to consumed one hundred and ninety one people.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's see if this works this time. Hey damn, hey, I can actually hear it? What the F.
Speaker 2: I know? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was, I was actually hoping.
Speaker 2: I was like, if it doesn't work this time, man, fuck it right exactly.
Speaker 1: At some point you just got to say I have to walk away before I break something.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude that that just watching the last a little stream there, I was like.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, dude, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: All right? But yeah, I won't be able to follow on as far as the videos and stuff go. But if you just want to do commentary and stuff with me as we go along, I'm down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said you won't be able to see them. Rite, Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I have to use the same phone for everything.
Speaker 2: I have another one, but if I turned on my Wi Fi signal to use it, it would take away from my signal on the phone.
Speaker 1: So well, no, let's let's do this instead. I mean, I can, I can wait on that. And also with other people want to jump into the stream yard since I, you know, put us on streamyard, much to my horror and dismay, so use it since I did, Okay, jump in whoever you guys are and make it happen so that it was for it wasn't for naught. But uh yeah, let's talk about a couple.
Speaker 2: Of things that Jim Giraffe would join us again because he's he's always fun and yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, he was on just earlier. I was hoping that he'd be in the chat.
Speaker 2: You know. I checked on Karen and told her that you were on and stuff. So hopefully we'll get some people rolling in here soon.
Speaker 1: Yea's cool as long as we I mean, I'm cool with the conversation. People will file in afterwards. There's you even on the Like the last couple of Sundays that we've been doing these, there's been thirteen hundred people or so that have watched just on Rumble. So it's not always. It's not always as we go because a lot of people get their notifications way late what they do and up watching it and then we get a decent turn for.
Speaker 2: Some lucky reason, dude, because I was this is what I had the same problem for a long time. I was getting your notifications, like when the show was like an hour sometimes two hours.
Speaker 5: In yeah about here. Lately, I've been lucky, man, And I think it's just because I.
Speaker 2: Primarily watch your channel more than a lot of others, and so I've been getting their notices pretty much literally right when you join.
Speaker 1: So I know YouTube does that. I'm sure Rumble does too. They gauge it based on what you're more more prone to uh click on, so they it's just like it's just like your feed, Like after a while, even though you're you're following something, if you haven't shown interest in what they do for a little while, it gets further and further away in the priority list of what they show you.
Speaker 5: Exactly. Yeah, I'm sure that's part of the algorithm, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't need to do any of that shit, you know what I mean, if they weren't constantly trying to keep you occupied, engaged in and like, you'd be better, you'd have a better time environment. It's a natural environment.
Speaker 2: But each individual person gets to decide if they want instant notifications or not. It shouldn't be up to Rumble or YouTube to decide which ones you get, because like you can turn the bell on or off, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the illusion of control. You don't have control, but they want you to feel like you do.
Speaker 5: Bingo bingo, yep, yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we have a little bit of a better flow on this on this show, because that last fucking debacle was a fucking mess died.
Speaker 5: Fucking technologia.
Speaker 1: So let's talk a little bit about a couple of things. I don't really want to get too deep into because I don't want to. I don't want to draw this attention because I'm not sure who's but yeah, I happen to check in on my friend, uh, Michael Deacon programs show yesterday or the day before. I forgot because Dave Gahari had sent me an email saying do you know about this or or something like that, like what was this about?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: It was a picture of me, but it was an old picture of me that I had stopped using a long time ago. It was a black and white picture of me, and you know, in front of my microphone. And I'm like, what is that doing there? And I said Michael Deacon Program. And then I said Victor Hugo vodka, which means Kyle, which is suiting Yeah, uh two seats for the vodka, but it doesn't it And I saw my picture. Then I'm like, what is that? And apparently when Victor Hugo was promoting his appearance on Michael Deacon program, I guess he missed took a picture of Michael Deacon of me for Michael Deacon or it wasn't and it was quite literally utilized for this very thing, because some people are that crafty get to people's attention, right like, you know. So I didn't know anything about it. I wouldn't have known anything about it, but I got sent a message about it, and I'm like, I don't know, that's kind of weird. So I checked in on the show to see if they're going to do like a ship bombing on me for something that, you know, because I've expressed that I don't I don't appreciate how he harasses people and how he arms people and shit like that, and I've also you know, made it clear that I don't I don't trust that type of behavior because it's not it's not uh constructive, and it seems to like you said, driveway doesn't divide, and he seems to be he seems to be tackling iconic people too, which I find interesting.
Speaker 2: You know, because I know you don't follow Victor, but I do. And the weird thing is that Dan is that this past week he was you know, he's been bashing fucking dustin Nemos, which I I'm fully back. But the weird thing is he apparently you him and Dustin did a video together.
Speaker 1: I didn't do him with Victor.
Speaker 5: No, oh, they're just with Dustin.
Speaker 1: Then huh it was Dustin and that other that fat ball ship.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes he had. Apparently Dustin had said something Britain.
Speaker 1: Britain. Yeah, that fucking kay Britain. They both have, but they like they try to ambush me on my own show, like because I I this is this is how I don't mean interrupt you, but this is this is how Dustin Nemo's presented this, get me somebody to debate. This is always that he wants to fight somebody, He wants to argue people. He doesn't argue logically because he's insane and he's narcissistic, and he doesn't listen. He doesn't hear you. He just rolls over you and says, no, this this, this book that the Jews gave us is is that is the the that is the reference. It's like, well, you need to you need to reference the reference. You can't just say it's because it says so. You have to find resources and sources outside of it that corroborate what it claims. And he can't. He doesn't he doesn't comprehend that, so it is it is because it says so, well, that's convenient. And then and then he's, uh, so he's arguing in circular logic like that, and he's like, I want you he's he asked me, He asked me, and I'm like fine, So I was like, whatever you now, I don't care, Uh, find me someone to debate, and now it might. And my friend jah Jack Anthony had been asking me if I would ever if I was going to talk to his friend John Briston, I'm like, from what I heard him talk about on the what's that guy's name? Oh, oh my god. William Ramsey investigates. William Ramsey investigates. He's been on there a bunch of times person has and I go, I don't have any desire to talk to somebody like that. I'm not into the biblical bullshit. And what he said about Frankism is wrong in many ways. It's not deep enough, it's not a clear enough explanation, and he's still he's still sugarcoats the judaic aspect of things. I said, I don't I don't have any I don't have anything to say to this guy. And then when Mimos was saying, hey, get me somebody to because he was like, I guess thinking that I was a friend or something like that, or I guess I didn't think he was an enemy yet, and I was like, yeah, sure whatever, So I said, I said the exact words that I was presented with. I said, Dustin wants to debate you, because that's what he stated he wanted to do. And then when they got on the show, Bersin tries to cut me off and be like, yeah, I don't know what we're going to be debating about. Very much agree on the lots of things. I go, whoa, okay, listen, we're here to talk, and he's like, well, do you want me to show you your message that you said? Like, you fucking little pansy ass feminine faggot. Fuck, don't come on here and start trying to and like you don't even know what, you don't even arguing anything, You're just you're just snotty, right, Like who the fuck do you think you are? You're here as a guest, motherfucker, and this fat, fucking bald piece of shit is gonna start saying It's like, do you want me to be a pissy bitch and have an estrogen meltdown right here. It's like, uh, not really, But all I did was transfer the information that I would receive to you. If you don't think there's anything to argue about, great we'll have a discussion. But why are you trying to nail me on this fucking semantic and like nuts and now, uh, just move on from that. That's what he said, he wanted, that's why you're fucking here. I don't want to talk to fucking either of you, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're these these pseudo intellectual amateur theologians are all over the fucking internet, dude, And dude, that's one thing that I noticed with Dustin Nemos's cult is a lot of the people that are oh dude, it's one hundred percent of call, but fucking these people. Most of them haven't even read the Bible. Like, if you're gonna, if you're gonna like proclaim a belief, or if you're gonna, you know, follow someone who has a particular belief, it would behove you to actually understand the subject matter, you know.
Speaker 1: And if they knew it was in there and read it from front to back, they'd be like, this is disgusting. How do you how can you think that this is God's word?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm personally a big fan of the Isshua, like that's my boy, but I also have read his words and and yes, the Bible. He is constantly talking against Yahweh against He's like your father the devil, referencing the.
Speaker 5: Statuses who are following Yahweh? Okay, you know.
Speaker 2: And but these Christians they don't even they don't even understand, they don't even read what they're the person they claim to follow and would die.
Speaker 5: For and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well even if they yeah, even if you just go to the the Old Testament and think that that somehow has grafted on the Christianity and Catholicism the way they want you to believe it, that it is. It's too contradictory. It's too contradictory, like books, and one of them doesn't come from the same source as the other, not that either one of them aren't tainted horrifically. Like even even Paul, it's like, hey, I never met the guy, but I'm going to tell you every word he said. It's like, so everything that we know that Jesus apparently said, Paul told us, like really, yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: I mean you know, I've read all of the Nastic Gospels. I lean more towards the Nastic belief than than the Christian belief.
Speaker 2: Which still that's why I say issue is my belief because he still is in the same aspect. But I mean, you know you also got to understand too, like, yes, Sua himself said you shall do all these things and greater. How is someone who is God quote unquote, I'm gonna say that you can do more than him?
Speaker 1: Right? And this is the whole thing is his message wasn't for us. We were we were on the same team, and it didn't need to be told any of this shit. Yeah, he was going after the people that were fucking up mankind. That's what his message was for, and that's what his ultimatum and his final final offer, an offer you really can't refuse. But you know, if we're the hit man, we've been fucking up and sleeping the last two thousand years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, honestly, I think that's why the Romans went to and just rapped everything, because you know that you killed the dopest area that that ever lived.
Speaker 5: You motherfuckers now we're going to burn your temple down, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then and then there's that that whole like the Judah versus h Joseph Israel argument too, and it's like, yeah, everything that everything is straight up a lie, that everything is a is a con and the people who are.
Speaker 2: Acclaiming there's a lot of fuckery going on with all of that, for sure.
Speaker 1: And the way I looked at it too, it's like, Okay, well I I see a book that happened five thousand years ago, predates all that ship. There was no original sin, there was no need for a savior, not that that can work anyway. You can't have anybody die for your sins anymore then you can have somebody to take a ship for you. Certain things you have to do on your own. Yet this otherwise why you're how are you living?
Speaker 5: It's like the killing a chicken thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that the fucking ju exactly.
Speaker 5: How the how the fuck does that make sense in any way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, before you make fun of them, you're swinging Jesus around your head three times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's in essence the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: I'm sure a lot of people like that that are like abominations dude, as far as like their souls and their spirit and their you know, they they pretend to be one thing when and then they go as soon as Monday.
Speaker 2: Comes around, there completely doing the opposite of what you know, their belief system allows.
Speaker 5: They could put it that way, because it's all rules and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm saved by grace. I'm saved by grace. I can do whatever I want and my sins will be forgiven.
Speaker 1: They call that the lawyer religion. It's all a bunch of fucking laws and how to how to trick God because their God is working just as schizophrenic as them. And uh yeah, I'm not sure if it's a curse to be chosen by that fucker or what. I'm pretty sure it is. I think this is a match made in black magic. It's not. It's not the same thing as the creator, regardless of what they will claim. But they also tell us, now, tell me what kind of benevolent creator would have this problem? If you are the If you are the creator of all things, you're the creator of all things. And someone worships something that they think represents that which creates all things, well, doesn't that mean that God created that other thing? Too, So essentially he'd be okay with you maybe getting the address or the name wrong, but still understanding, Like the core concept is that it's still Him that you're that you're putting all your but you know, putting all your energy and focus and and uh, you know, loyalty in even if you get the name wrong or if you get the wrong you know, story from somebody. It's the concept of one benevolent creator. So who else would it be but him? So it's really you're still talking about the same dude. Whereas if somebody is an impostor, it's really important to them that you are being directed and guided and obey that thing that is full of shit. In an impostor, it's it's vital importance that you only worship him. And what do the followers say? It's punishable by death to have had any other any other beliefs. This is what the freaking Noah High laws actually dictate. They want Noah High Laws here. They want to have a perium and kill hit tons of Europeans like that. Yeah, yeah, so about the Nemors thing, I heard some I mean, you, if you know him personally, I'd like to I'd like to know like what what's real and what's fake? I mean, there are some things came out on that spaces thing a while back with with Stu Peters, and there's a bunch of other things going on in this and that that sphere that was also a space and.
Speaker 5: Dude, you know, okay.
Speaker 1: And wait, hold on real quick. But not not even just Dustin, but like Adam Green showed his colors, he's an ass kiss to steal even though they pretend to be. So it's all contrived. It's all contrived dramas for that for everybody to you know, basically get publicity off the other because when they all come together, they're all looking each other's assholes. So there was that aspect, and then there was some other person in the in the thing that they were saying was a pedophile. And but then they got into nemos and they're saying, yeah, you used to be a stripper at a gay club. He's like yeah, but for the girls, I'm like, look girls, And he was a bartender and like the fag hags like that's who you're Just come on, dude, don't be stupid. So there was more to it than that though, because he was recruited out of like, I'll let you tell the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, you were doing a great job. What I was gonna say, as much as you as much as you.
Speaker 5: Don't like Victor.
Speaker 2: He for the last couple of weeks, which is why I was.
Speaker 5: I was on Victor show three times this last month.
Speaker 2: About this subject, Dustin specifically, yeah, and and and and since you know, we got a really high view count on all of my shows, and so Victor decided to.
Speaker 6: Put up a lot of the evidence that he has because he's got like.
Speaker 2: A video footage of him and Dustin and him and and you like he had. He actually played a clip from when Dustin was on your show We're here recently.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh yeah, it hasn't been recent. It's might have been over a year.
Speaker 5: Well I'm talking about he posted it recently.
Speaker 1: Oh he posted recent Yeah, okay, yeah, because there was a few times that he was on you know, I first met him because this is what happened, Uh, Mike Adams put me on the same episode as Dusted. Okay, so that's how we got to know each other. And he wasn't and you know, like I was, I was just getting kind of the momentum ramped up for like, Okay, I really have to if I'm gonna call this, I can't half half ass called this. And Dustin's like way on the other side of like yeah, there are even demons and lizards, and I'm like, well that's a little bit far, but I mean, yeah, okay, at least I get it that I'm not I'm not going too far if that guy's going that far. And so I had him on. He never offered to have me on his show ever. Right, I had him on, and uh, the first conversation was okay, but every time you started saying, well, what about the inconsistencies, it was basically you're you're wrong? It say, oh, oh, you're just wrong. And then I come to find out when when it gets time to like the third time that he's on, because he kind of annoyed me each time a little bit, but more each time. And then I didn't want to have him on again, and he asked me a favor, and it was a while since I had put myself through that bullshit, so I started fine, you know, and it was Britain talking shit, it was him talking shit. It was them fighting against each other. I'm like, oh, really, so there's no debate. They fucking argued. They argued about hubris and ego that that Dustin has and like his his narcissism. Bristain was making good points on that, but then they still default to that stupid lunacy of the Bible is one hundred percent right and there's only six and then we've only been around for six thousand years. And I'm like, and he's like, do you know about drifts?
Speaker 4: Drifts?
Speaker 1: Drifts in the float in the ocean floor, drifts. Stop trying to like any retard can believe any set of fucking lies that makes their worldview seem like it makes sense. I guess six the whole world's six thousand years, I said. I said to them, you're right, since the last reset of mankind has probably been about seven eight thousand years since since everything was devastated and step back to zero. That yet, yeah, that's a cycle, that's not the beginning of man. And they didn't like that because that means that means they're the whole their whole god thing is must be wrong, because you know, there's there can only be one and it can only be for one time in one era. There's so many things screwed up with that shit. When you actually read the Yetta and take it takes all that bullshit out of your head. Yes, there can be cycles. Know, there weren't any gods with a g ever that ever talked to man with g ot, which means god in German. Still, the h was put on it by the by the Romans. The gods were the goths because that's how other people viewed them, because they were so freaking awesome just they were. They had, you know, brought justice, order, innovation, agriculture, marriage, morality, all these things, and they were viewed as superior intellectual beings, superior stature, and they were deified in their own lives by the by the people, not by each other, not by other goths, but by the people that they encountered. And over time then even they went from veneration of a hero and a heroic tale to them being deified as things eroded over over hundreds and hundreds of years. But that's where gods came from. It were they were our ancestors, gods.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's what you know, that's what's so funny.
Speaker 2: References our people over and over men over now they call.
Speaker 5: Us the nepheline, you know, and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: And I think a lot of that is a lot of what they call polemic, because the people who are telling that story are the people that we, uh we stomped it down because of their sick practices. So they're they're telling the story from their perspective.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, absolutely, but that's that's in the Greeks, all of all of the stories that are of these ancient heroes. We're all obviously Arians, you know, you know, extreme intelligence, extreme strength, all of the things that hallmark the Aryan race, and and of course we were far more pure blooded back then before we were mongolized.
Speaker 5: Over the last fuck.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: However, many thousands of years, mlieve my dad, my dad is like six or five. I'm pretty tall guy, yeah.
Speaker 1: Man six four. I think maybe he says he's six to now because he's older, but his father, my grandfather was six five ors no, six six, I think it was. I think it was actually six to six.
Speaker 5: And dude, I think that see.
Speaker 2: I think the reason I'm, me and my brother are only six feet and uh, I think the reason for that is is because the poison shots all these vaccinations that give you one year a child. I think especially for us everyone with the old ACE two well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean think about this too. What do they what do they fight the most? What do they what do they refuse to acknowledge nutrition? So even when they tell a pregnant mother that they need to nutrify, they give them synthetic ship like d H A and E and e H A or whatever. This is right, and that's not good like the stuff that they are doing that they're putting synthetic ship into these into these formulas for the baby, and they're getting the mother hopped up on bullshit that isn't the same as the nineties central nutrients. Now, imagine if you because nobody knew to do this right, because they would they they suppressed this information from us for quite a long time. Things to rocapilla rothschild connection. If we, if all of our parents are moms, had a shit ton of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus and all the other nineties central nutrients and minerals in them so that they could share with another being, we would have probably grown bigger simply because that's what happens with plants. If there's no nutrients in the soil and you water it all every day and it's you know, gets a sufficient amount of sunlight, you're still gonna get dwarf fruit on it because there's not enough for the plant to sustain its life and to support life, so you get these little dwarfed kind of deformed peppers. If it's a pepper plant, if he doesn't have the proper nutrients in the soil. And also if it's cut off from the earth, meaning if you're if you're trying to grow it as a potted plant and it's cut off from the symbiosis or whatever of the earth, that's another thing that stunts its growth too. Yeah, So you think about how they treat us and just imagine. That's why it's like, if I ever and I plan to at some point in my life before I get too old, making another one with someone, I'm gonna make sure that the ninetieth central nugents are and both of us for s filled to the tops, you know, And I would encourage my children to do the same if we ever get to that far before they kill us.
Speaker 2: All. Yeah, man, I've got three beautiful, just perfect air and archetypes that I've created, nice.
Speaker 5: And I'm not gonna lie, brother, I'm worried for my kids.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: My oldest daughter.
Speaker 2: Is old enough now that you know I think, well, see fuck, I still worry about her. But but you know my youngest son, he just turned eight, well he will be turning eight excuse me, this year, and and then I really worry about him because you know, they're growing, you know, even when we were growing up. You know, I remember when I was in school all white kids, all white kids, not one brown person, not one black person. I grew up in Florida, and shit where you know now it's it's like fifty to fifty maybe even minority white now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back when you can still do that in Florida. Yeah, it definitely wasn't Jacksonville anytime in the last fifty years.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, well I grew up in northern Florida, so but he did not near Jacksonville though, right.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, in the panandle oh okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, no, it's you know, it's so bad like for these kids now that you know, me and my ex one and to have kids.
Speaker 5: And we did it because of how.
Speaker 2: Dark shit is getting right now, you know, how bad are kind of getting and so and so I basically.
Speaker 5: You know, and now I'm not I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I do regret it a little bit that we did it, because now you know, we're no longer together.
Speaker 5: We broke up a little while back, a couple of months ago. But but I, you know, I.
Speaker 2: It really, you know, it just it sucks, man, because a lot of our people, white European stock, are not having kids because they have us in such fear because of all of this fucking flooding and all of this nigger shit and all these fucking brown and yellow and all these motherfucking people that are flooding all of our native countries and making it dangerous for us to have children because not only are we having to work two and three fucking jobs just to support them, but on top of that, we, you know, because we're working two or three jobs, we basically have to give them over to the state to being doctrinated every single fucking day, and then the rest of the time they're being raised by fucking screens, you know. And so even if you did have children, it takes so much more work now to raise them correctly and raise them with you know, the right understanding, and then on top of that, try to keep them from fucking getting addicted to being little screenhoores where they're looking at a phone or a television or a tablet of the fucking day.
Speaker 1: Well, and think about it this way too. It's not always just the mindless content that you have to worry about, you know, affecting their their personality and their and their intellect, but also whatever fucked up sorcery is going around with the flickery and in whatever you know, vibration is coming off is so whatever read electromag get a, you know, radiation could also be affecting their their ability to think, you know, you know, up close to the face and all that. You don't. You can't take any of that lately. It can't. It can't be taken lately. First for sure, you.
Speaker 2: Know, man, when I was in the military, I had ten ten vision, like exceptional vision, both of my eyes. And yeah, man, it is and I noticed because I've been on see, I don't. I don't ever wake up in the morning and look at my phone, and before I go to sleep, about an hour before I go to sleep, I don't look at my phone.
Speaker 5: I'll study or meditate, but just in the time that I.
Speaker 2: Do, because I do spend sometimes I'll spend a few hours screen time, mostly watching you other things I'm interested in or studying. That my vision has started to And I'm not that old, you know, I'm I'm in my early forties, and my.
Speaker 5: Vision has started to weaken.
Speaker 2: And I'm pretty fucking convinced that it's not because of any other thing than this motherfucking black mirror in front.
Speaker 5: Of you right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that has a lot to do with it. I think there's more. I mean, obviously everything pulls on the IB two, so I mean you're looking at the screen, you're looking at the computer, but I think there's also something going on just in the atmosphere itself that's fucking up rise.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, honestly, yeah, absolutely, like this whole I've noticed, and I'm sure you noticed when you're on Rumble that tonightis. Are you suffering from tonightas? Tonights to nightas. I don't think tonightas is a natural problem. I think that tonightas is caused by these frequencies that are coming off with these towers. Because I can before COVID, I never had an issue with any kind of ringing or high pitch noise.
Speaker 5: But since around COVID, when they really.
Speaker 7: Started fucking throwing those towers up everywhere, my ears ring not in a ringing sense, more more of like a very very high pitched tone or frequency.
Speaker 2: Almost constantly, Like if I especially when I'm meditating, because I meditate quite often and I stole my mind, and even when I get my mind completely still, I'll notice the ringing. And so that's how I know that it's not from my mind, it's not from my ears being damaged.
Speaker 5: That is part of a environmental thing.
Speaker 1: Well, they definitely have to cover up stories for things, like if you think about it, there's a there's a a condition, a name for a condition. They call it a mental condition. When you see demon demons in the faces of people, well gee, maybe you just see what the people really are. You know, you see you see, And it's the same thing with the ear ringing people are. Some people are more susceptible than others. Like if I hear a ringing in my dear, I never think that it's organic. I feel like there's something going on and I have this muscle control where I can pop my ears without even really moving my jaw that much, but I can make them pop as long as they're not already clawed, and a lot of times I can make it stop ringing by doing that. So I do that like immediately because I don't see it as being anything but something that's invasive. And yeah, as far as I forgot what I was showing for people a while back, but there were it was an old unsolved mysteries about this. I think it was unsolved mysteries. And the guy was like down in like this huge miners shaft, like down way beneath the earth, and he still could hear it. He couldn't ever escape it. And that's I think something completely different, Like somebody's locking onto your signal and and they're and they're directing it directly at you versus widespread you know, bird shot type of type of type of uh. What do you call it? Dispersal of of this type of uh? You know, you know, sprenquency or vibration because they all think about it. All has to do is resonate with something inside of you. So if you take if you're eating a certain diet or if you're on some sort of if you're drinking, or if you're on some sort of you know, stimulant that may re raise or lower your actual frequency itself. Then certain times you'll be more tuned into whatever they're trying to signal out to you than others, Like the harmonic resonance will occur, and then you'll feel the you know what I mean. Does that makes sense?
Speaker 5: Yes, dude.
Speaker 2: You know it's been proven that frequencies will change all kinds of different mental states, even in physical states, you know, causing cell growth or degeneration depending on what they use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can. They can even use the magnets the north and south pole on seeds to make them either grow really well or or grow like a mess.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and see, I think what they're doing with this whole tonight is thing.
Speaker 5: Now. I don't think it's like I said, I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: Organic anyway whatsoever. But I think they're using a very high pitch frequency to actually inhibit people from being able to basically you know, they use I'm trying to think of a general term, but like awaken.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I guess. So it'd be like a constant inaudible sound that still affects you even though you can't hear it. So it's kind of like being like a dog whistle. But what it does is it, uh, it drowns out your ability to have deep thought or something or maybe or think clearly that makes perfect sense that you would do that.
Speaker 2: I think it affects memory to all of that kind of stuff. Yeah, because I mean we're dealing with people who.
Speaker 5: I say, people entities.
Speaker 2: Who have been doing what they've been doing for a very long time and and and probably have technology that we would consider magic even now.
Speaker 5: And you know, and so that's what bothers me.
Speaker 2: You know, that's why I'm so fucking blocked sho too, is because you know, our enemy has been doing this for thousands of years, you know. And uh and and the thing that they fear most is us obviously because they want to eradicate us more than anything.
Speaker 5: Behind that, Yeah, there's a reason behind that. And I think that the reason.
Speaker 2: Is is because we are you know, like the Bible says, you know, the.
Speaker 5: But like what did they refer to, like where the sons of God?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's that's that's a good way of putting it. We are those things. Though it's like for to see how crazy the sigh up of religion has been on us where we were all that, we were all like capable and of that quality of stock, at least a lot of us. The you know, the noble class, the noble bread class, those people were they had they they had it together and still do. And we were taught through the sorcery of religion that the guy who told you never to, you know, worship him, that you're supposed to worship him, the guy who told you that all this is within you and that you'll do greater things than him, all of a sudden they turn them into a megalomaniac, and it's a blasphemy if you don't worship him. And so here's what's funny. And then they have this other, this other formula in religion. Every time you do something exceptional, you're supposed to be not just humble, but and not just not just humility, but I mean to the level of like cooking, Oh that could have done well, Jesus and God and this and that. It's like, were they there, did they help you? Did they help you lift up that? Or did they help you accomplish that? Did they help you work through all that? Or was that you you know what I mean? It's like and then like, if something bad goes on and it's horrible, you're still not You're not. You don't hear the whole lot of people blaming God. They blame themselves. So when you do something wrong or bad, it's your fault. When you do something great, it's because of it's because somebody else did it for you. That's a great way to make people feel like fucking shit all the time.
Speaker 2: I think that a lot of that garbage is false modesty to make people think that you're something you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, this is what happens though. The people who witness it is that they also feel like they're obligated to behave the same way. And so for every every and they're reminded a lot by their family, like their parents and their and their relatives, you know, especially the older ones that you know you couldn't do it for the grace of God. It's like, yeah, but that's already in me. That's why I could do it. So why are we also then throwing like relinquish your power even though it was your power that was made it possible, But still make sure that you feel like that that you're you're insignificant and worthless. Yeah, that doesn't that. I don't think God wanted that either, you know what I mean, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, I agree completely. And that's what's fucked up there is. You know, we're we're under so many I'm not even going to say a doctor nation because at this point this ship straight up fucking magic spells and dark magic and all that ship is what we're really dealing with, because you know, there's like, even in our own language, the English language itself has been so corrupted that words that we use now, like the word good, for all we know, was the word for evil back in you know, the times where we were speaking our original root languages.
Speaker 5: And in most cases that's actually true.
Speaker 2: A lot of the words that we use now at themologically, were like curse words back in you know, the original tongue.
Speaker 1: Olthough sorry you mean you No, No, You're good. I'm just I'm just trying to read whether this powerful, highly stable, malleable, plastic, explosive. What does that have to do? He's like, so, what do you think about semtext? Does he hit hard? Nick got past him? As long as you don't get hit I don't understand the cod I don't understand this, right, Red Red Freend, you gotta you gotta explain yourself, Man, I don't understand that. Help me out, bro.
Speaker 5: Is that is that the rumble chat?
Speaker 1: Uh? It's the FTJ media chata?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what do you think about? Semtex? And I just had to look it up and primarily used for commercial blasting, demolition, military applications, streaming verse until in it and in the past difficult to detect. Oh that's nice. Is detonated via blasting caps that is now manufactured with tagging agents. Oh cool, imagine just using your air tag from your your Apple.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what what what what that means is is they put alternative chemicals or things in it so that when it explodes, they can tell what back or who created what manufactured?
Speaker 1: Right, Just so you're saying like it's a it's like regulated in there so that it's not untraceable anymore.
Speaker 5: It's an under identifying identifying agent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of like putting kind of like putting uh a dipack, a diepack in a in a when you're when you're inside your bag, when you're when you're robbing a bank or something.
Speaker 2: Right, more like a fingerprint, but yeah, you got the idea more of a close identifier, you know, because a red you know.
Speaker 5: A red bag could come from any bank.
Speaker 2: But what what the chemicals that they put in syntax will actually tell you exactly who manufactured it, when they manufactured it.
Speaker 5: Those types of the part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the part I don't understand is does he hit hard? Nick got past him? As long as you don't get hit I think that's a separate discussion. But I'm not sure who we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's there's a lot of people who love crystal meth fet I means.
Speaker 1: But this is another Yeah, I think this is just somebay chilling because this is what do you think about m v P like MDPB venom page, How would you approach that dancing around shit?
Speaker 2: I know that was the joke. Dude might be cool and he might be trying to trying to you know, because that's one thing I've noticed too, Dan, And I don't know if you noticed this, because I follow some pretty hardcore andesque guys here and there, you know, anonymously, because they're all being you know, jacketed right now. But but they're getting you know, and I get it. But they're getting more.
Speaker 5: Radicalized, like a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, I've seen a few videos of guys that are like, I can't fucking take this ship anymore. I'm gonna start fucking you know, doing this and that, and it's like yeah on the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're trying to smoke people out and get them to agree with them, because it sounds more like that sounds like baiting a trap to me, like they want some way to agree with you, agree with their uh create you know, they're they're they're what do you call it, their extreme idea even though I don't like that that terminology, so that they can turn around and be like, aha, you know that's like that's that's the ways the catch. Yeah, they they play the part and so that you so that you agree and then they go and they fuck you up.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is, I don't think any of these people are are are doing it, you know, like they're they're just genuine people who are white nationalists who are fucking pissed off. But are you know, maybe not have that high an IQ and not realize how monitored that everything is.
Speaker 5: Because I realized, you know, I come into every.
Speaker 2: Kind of show that I do every chat room that I'm in, I know that there's FEDS there watching everything that I write. And yeah, dude, so does you know I always I always use coded language and things like that, but my terminology is pretty clear, you know, And I know that it's not like I'm walking in blind. I know that that's you know, and possibly fuck it could be used against me at some point in the future. But the reason why I still do it is because if there's one person in that chat who might not be aware of things, you know, because I'm going to random chats where there's like ten thousand fucking people and I'll put watch the greatest story never told in all capital letters over and over and over, you know, just to plant the seeds, you know, so that if one person wakes up, you know, they can't be like, oh man, he's openly promoting white nationalism. No I'm not. I just made a video recommendation. People can do what they want with it.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, but but that one video recommendation could open up someone's eyes to where they can you know, be on team some point down the road, you know, or at least be aware of things and teach their children better. Or you know, applied in their own lives in a positive way. And so you know, that's obviously the wiser way to go about it. You never want to spout any open you know, especially like generic violence or anything like oh I'm going to do this or that. That's just really foolish. So I don't recommend anybody do that. If you have those thoughts, certainly keep them to yourself. It's better to operate in silence.
Speaker 1: All right. So I need this, Yeah, I need I need to I need to address something in the YouTube chat. Okay, Vin Landerson, And it has been too long. Thank you for stopping by, and thank you for saying I don't know what the hell they're talking about, but I did enjoy your venom hot sauce on my tacos to I damn delicious. Hey, Vinlanderson? Was it you along? A while back? You sent me a coin from the you know, the good old days in Germany and a book, a red One, and it was predating the beginning of World War two and it covered the Olympics and things like that, and yes, that was you, Okay. I thought for some reason that you had written something inside the book itself to remind me and I went looking for it that I realized it must have been a page insert that you just that you threw in there when you sent it to me. And I've been trying to figure out for the longest time who it was, because I brought it out when you first sent it to me, and I brought it out and I was showing the pictures, the color pictures, and I was reading it and then I hadn't heard from you in a long time, and I couldn't figure it out. I was like, I know, because there's a guy named Thrasher that I haven't seen very much in a while, but he just popped up again recently, and I was trying to I was trying to remember, like it wasn't Saxon or whatever whatever. The other one is Saxon uh Ranger, right, And then I was like, no, it's Vin Landerson. It's got to be. And I was, I was, I was pretty certain about it. But I'm glad you told me that, Yes, that was you. Thank you again for that book and and for the other thing. That's very very awesome and kay to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is awesome, Dan, that's a hell of a fucking gift.
Speaker 1: Brother, and so Red Fred he can he can pack it up though, because he's a he's no longer he's done. Yeah, yeah, I should do it, I should do it. Yeah, it's this Florida man, which I believe is Mike said, yeah, troll pretty sure, and I was like, yeah, yeah. He just started saying bullshit about John Jones and like you're trying to throw people off, like you want people that are like I barely ever read chats. I try to, but I'm doing presentations, going back and forth or have guests. It's hard to also pick up with that, so they're they're wasting their time and wrong spot. If you want to get my attention, throw a rumble rant out so that it's something that I have to read, or you know, do the same thing with the FTJ button over here. Support the show while you troll it. Otherwise you're just a cheap troll. You're you know what I mean? All right, So we got into the the discussion of of Nemos and his whole babbling on and how he has to like relive the glory days of Here's the funny thing he never says something about the QAnon thing being a big mistake of his like he doesn't care about that, he cares about the money. He's no longer making being the guy that everybody goes to for their insane, obsessive dissertations or breakdowns of q Andon because I guess he had a book and he was also on two separate HBO presentations about this phenomenon. Listen, when some official media source or production company like HBO picks up on something, nobody in that show is likely to be real, meaning they're not They're going to be controlled or completely indoctrinated into the into a cult of thinking to where they don't have to worry about it because because they're gonna they're not gonna see past their own nose anyway. So these there's no there's no way that this guy who was going to jail all the time and living in basically, you know, middle just just a little bit of a poverty and doing really fucked up things all of a sudden became this authority on shit over it because he's got a screw loose. It's like methanphetamines, true right, and nemos then becomes this thing. But I'm telling you, they must have recruited him from jail just like they would a rapper.
Speaker 2: They absolutely did, because you have to think of one. There's one really big hook and what you were just talking about.
Speaker 5: And Dustin Nemos has been past pictures with General Michael Flynn. He's been to Maarra Rogo.
Speaker 2: Okay, you you don't get anywhere.
Speaker 1: Near dust He's spend tomorrow Lago.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he crippled. Somebody said he was in a wheelchair. He said he was in a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: No, he's not in a wheelchair, that motherfucker. That's one of his grifts, dude. And there's videos of him walking around in his garden with his kids, like, well.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was a temporary thing or if he had something happened to him. Because when they were doing that spaces thing they were called, they were making fun of him for being a crippy. I'm like, well, that of all the things to be, you know, fucking with somebody about the thing that you know, the tragic events in their life or either height or something like that isn't the thing to go with because they had no say in that, you know, I thought that was kind of stupid.
Speaker 5: That's one of his grifts that's just another one of his grifts.
Speaker 2: Dude. He has multiple videos with him walking around carrying his kids, which I don't even think are his kids. But I think he's a child draficker too, just like my Michael Flynn.
Speaker 1: Do you think he is? You think he is? I wouldn't be surprised, dude if he's hanging out with that fucking crowd.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't think those kids were his at all. I think they're fucking sex slaves. And I'm not kidding, because all of a sudden they disappeared. Me. Me and Victor talk about a lot of this, and I won't go into it, but there was there's so much shady ship that Dustin is absolutely control opposition, and this is I'll explain it, okay. He is a violent, pedophilic felon, Okay, like Mark Burglary, fucking pedophmily, all the worst things he could possibly do, and then gets gets promoted to this ridiculous, you know, with a whole c thing, and then now he's pushing a not just a dangerous ideology, but he's literally pushing that all Jews, the whole Obadiah eight or Obadiah eighteen thing where Basically, all Jews need to be exterminated, is what he's trying to say, which, you know, I get why a lot of people are on that boat. I'm not gonna say that, you know whatever. But but that's why he has the cult following he does, is because you know, he's basically saying, all the Jews gonna die, They're all gonna fucking get exterminated. You know, this and that, and that's what you know, they're passing all the anti Semitism walls, all this kind of stuff because everyone knows who's in control. That's why people are drawn to is insane ideology. But what they don't realize is.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, exactly, you're right.
Speaker 5: His whole group is like being watched like hawks.
Speaker 2: You know, every single person in his church, every single person in every single person has anything to do with Destin is being watched by the federal government, and they're just waiting. They're just waiting for this whole ice thing to get to the level where it needs to be so that they can turn them on all these anti Semis because right now they're doing the whole Oh we're you know, we're stopping fucking illegals and bullshit.
Speaker 5: Like that, which obviously we all know that's a lie.
Speaker 2: Obama fucking deported more illegals than Trump has, even without Ice. And so what they're gonna, you know, once they turn Ice on us, which is absolutely going to fucking happen.
Speaker 1: And I'm just gonna say, I don't think I don't think it's relevant either what they what you know, Obama did or didn't do, or somebody else did. The fact that every problem that we have is done deliberately. Any any measure made to fix it is still the same hands doing it, different faces, same hand, it's the same. It's the same group in the same action. So they they'll poison your they'll poison your water so that they give you fresh water. Well, they didn't need to poison the water in the first place, you know what I mean. It's that's that's that's kind of like the silliness of like they made the mess that they can clean it up.
Speaker 2: And of course, yeah, of course we're all familiar with the Geliang. And I was giving it more for contact, No, I get you.
Speaker 5: I just for people to realize because.
Speaker 2: Brown Muslim piece of trash has done more as far as deportations go, than Trump with an entire army of.
Speaker 5: Ice agents has and what I I guess, I guess something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. What I'm thinking is, well it had to be for a nefarious reason. If he did something that appears good on the outside, but also somebody was claiming, then this is what the Trump tards actually believe right now, that he's gotten rid of two million uh immigrants. There's no that that math doesn't math in either. There's no way, especially when they were talking about like they are getting like four hundred a month or a week or whatever. Davis did the math before, and it's like this, this is not even a dent. This is like what eighty thousand that you're gonna get out of what twenty something million that we're brought here. It's it's like a yeah, great, wonderful, what a what a gesture? It's like the lack of a gestures. What another money It's another money funneling, freaking laundering scheme of the freaking you know who runs. So I don't need to say it every time.
Speaker 5: But it's a magic trick, dude.
Speaker 2: It's all it is is to go ahead and introduce the police state. And they're using the immigration issue which everyone they already know that most you know, real Americans, actual Americans are very much pissed off about all of this play. And so they created They were like, well, hey, if we tell all the public that we made this agency, this ice agency, to deport the illegals, they'll not only believe it, but they'll cheer it on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'll and they won't and they'll they'll accept seeing forces military forces in their cities. There go, right, So now you have all your people, all your are you, all your little pieces are on your chessboard. Meanwhile, we don't even know what but like soldier or you know, troop activity is being conducted underground in the tunnels that will just pop up somewhere unexpectedly, but god knows what tanks and artillery if they even go that route. But I mean, if you think about the the underground aspects of this, anything can be moved through there. You know, terrorist attacks, quote unquote terrorists. You know, it's all the same fucking entity. But whatever they decide to label it as as they're killing us with it. And you know, who knows this whole idea of destroying things so that they can rebuild. Who's to say that they're not going to just flatten us all out here on the surface anyway with some kind of nuke. Blame it on someone else.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, dude, I don't think they would take the chance of destroying the energy infrastructure because.
Speaker 1: I think whatever they have, they have, they have they have duplicates and and redundancy underground.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's probably true. But there's there's much more non invasive ways, Like if they really wanted to just kill everybody on the planet.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not saying that. Yeah, I'm not saying that. But I mean, if they want to entice us into a ward, and they're gonna do, they're going to do something that's even more extreme than they did in two thousand one, and they're gonna hit the US, They're gonna hit themselves, are basically us harder than last time, right, And it's gonna be scaring everybody who even was skeptical back into well, we all got to come together now for the common enemy. And they're gonna be manipulated back into running off to die to fight some fake fucking what do you call it? Enemy that doesn't that doesn't necessarily exist except for in their head, right, because the real enemy is the one that sent them off the war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's absolutely the plan. That's that's you know, and most likely see that's the thing. We kind of fucked up a few of their scenarios because at first they were going to go with the whole alien thing.
Speaker 5: You know, oh back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: So what if aliens attack, we all have to come together as a worldwide you know people's and and fight the threat.
Speaker 1: Well here's that so you know, I don't mean interrupt you, but just think about this for a minute. You know how they say AI requires all these GPUs and run and that's why these data centers are sucking up all the all the cars. Well what also requires a lot of graphics power? Well I don't know if they're talking if if bluebeam has evolved to a projector type thing, Well, the more real it looks, the more people they fool. If you have thousands upon thousands of high powered you know it's not they're not consumer grade GPUs. These are way beyond that, working in unison to create a false reality in our little dome here that they probably can reflect this stuff off of. Think about you've ever been to one of those things that are likeed the like a planetarium, and they can and it's just like you're in a dome and they they project all these crazy things and lay users and all kinds of stuff in the dome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, if you're not aware, this last year in Seattle at the Space Needle in Seattle Center, they they they used Project Bluebeam.
Speaker 5: To make the light show at the Space Needle.
Speaker 2: Dude, you should fucking watch the video from from this past year New Year's Eve at the Space Needle because they always did the traditional fireworks every year, but this year they did the fucking Blue Beam laser show. And bro, this is obviously like the commercial grade bullshit that they used, and it was fucking incredible. Dan Nice, I couldn't imagine what military grade that they have capability, because I mean just just the commercial grade fucking ship that they allowed us peons to see was fucking incredible, dude. And and you know, I highly recommend you know, everybody that's listening going.
Speaker 5: Go and check out the Seattle Center, Seattle Space Needle New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Because dude, it's fucking nuts, dude, like very very incredibly realistic light show. And and I mean, and and and like I said, you almost have to see it to believe it. But that's just what's available to us as fucking peans. But yeah, dude, the bluebeam is no joke. And that's what they're going to try to do, is that's why they're stirring up the Christians and the Muslims and the Blacks and the lights, and they're they're stirring up everybody on all of these ethnic and religious and cultural difference lines so that they can basically try to get us to kill as many of each other as they can, like they're doing in Europe, you know with the whole Muslim thing. Same thing you're in America, you know, with the Blacks and whites and the Muslims and the Christians and all that. But once once they dwindle us down a little bit, that's what you know, then the demon asked papacy and this the whole universalism kind of shit scientology AI kind of fucking religion is gonna try They're going to try to push it and be like, oh hey, everybody, you know, they're gonna do the whole blind man with one hand on the elephant thing, so where like oh, all religions have you know, are all reaching and touching the same thing that they just have different viewpoints. Yeah, and this so they're going to try to coalesce all of the religions together. That's why I say, man, the whole revelations thing is, you know, they're going by that script because it's it's and it's insane to actually watch this. I you know, I remember my dad telling me when I was younger. He's like, son, you're going to watch revelations play out. And I was like, you know that this was like in the in the nineties, you know what I mean. I was like, Dad, No, man, things are good. What are you talking about? Like, you know, we were all sitting in a life was simple back then. There wasn't none of that bullshit. But but you know, now, twenty five years later, I'm like, holy fuck, my dad was right, you know. But it's just it's just as I'm watching all of these things play out and all of these you know, things happen, I'm realizing that. That's why I guess so blackfild you know, It's because I'm realizing that all of these people are just fucking stupid. They have no idea what's going on, And they think all of this shit's organic, and they think all of their own thoughts are their own, that they're not being indoctrinated, that they're not being influenced by their constant Netflix binging and their constant screen time.
Speaker 5: You know, no matter what they're.
Speaker 2: Looking at, it's it's the indoctrination in some way or another, you know, feeding some type of paradigm in their own mind to you know, radicalize them in the red blue or the Muslim, Christian or the whatever kind of fucking you know, dialectic they're trying to push and but all while thinking like oh man, I'm I'm I know what's going on. You know, these people don't know nothing about history talking about Nazis like they know some shit, Like you get so frustrated about it.
Speaker 1: They have the impression that they were told by a bunch. It's like everybody picks up, what are it's man, It's it's a it's a maturity thing. Some people never grow out of it.
Speaker 5: It's it's fucking black magic, dude.
Speaker 1: My stepfather broke me of that ship when I was like in my before I was even in my teens, like I would start talking about something because I had heard it, and he would ask me questions like how do you know that? Well, what about this? And I would either have to come up and fill in the blanks was something that I didn't actually know to try to make that thing that I just stated to be true, or I would have to say, I don't know, I heard that this is true or something like that. And when I got caught enough times, I realized that I will never do that again. I'm going to make sure I know what the hell I'm talking about, you know.
Speaker 5: And see, dude, that's a big part of the problem too. And I think we've.
Speaker 2: Discussed this before, but it goes it's worth mentioning again. A lot of these people that have been heavily, heavily indoctrinated, especially on the whole Nazi World War.
Speaker 5: Two thing.
Speaker 2: Once once they have especially the war War two and especially history in general. They've been told by their school, Oh, because this is the school authority told me this is true, it has to be true. And so when you have to get them to question what they've been told, you get this severe cognitive distance wall because so much of their actual personal identity YEP is based on the ideas and the ideologies that they've picked up from these teachers and these people who have told them these things that to deny it would be basically denying a part of themselves.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, And so they'd literally be crucifying their own self, their own ego to admit that you're right. And so they'll literally get to a point where they will defend the very thing that is killing them or the very thing that deceived them, because they'd rather you know, die on that hill than admit they were wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's dangerous. Man.
Speaker 2: We're living in possibly the most dangerous times at least in any recorded history we're aware of.
Speaker 1: No, Absolutely, I agree. And man, that's what irritates me about people saying, like, uh, first somebody said something like you, this is them not actually watching my show. They just say things because this is either a bod or they have impression because they don't actually nobody like like you just said, they don't actually know what the fuck they're talking about. They just have opinions, and if they express their opinion aggressively enough, they think that that makes it real, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, we'll get back to that guy. I minute too. So if if I get if I got accused, and I did, They're like, you think you're so clever, you think you're so smart. You're not as smart as you think you about it. Obviously, this person's already intimidated by something that I that I possessed, because they can't get off the that part of it, right. They they're trying to knock down the thing that they're that they're offend, you know that they're threatened by. And then they said, you never you never provide any solutions. I'm like, no, the solutions are pretty simple, but people need to get together to solve this problem. It's mankind size problem requiring a mankind size response. And I also said, what do you call the two doctors that I brought into your world that will help you get healthier? Because meanwhile, all the other distractions are going on, they're slowly killing you. So how about you don't let them do that? How about you don't bring yourself to a doctor to have them fuck with you or your family and enforce some sort of horrific standard of care on them that will kill them. What have I done for that? Well, I've given you, I've provided Doctor Peter Glidden and I've provided the nineti esth central new nutrients and different two different ways of getting it. So these are things that yes, these are solutions. The first thing you have to be is healthy and strong so that you can fucking fight if you need to. And the other thing is you need to make other people aware of this unless you want to be the only person standing out there by yourself. So the more the more you know the information part of it is important, and telling them without sugarcoating the gravity of the situation is the best way to grab their attention so that they take what you're telling them seriously and not like other generations where they just figured if they ignored it long enough, it would be someone else's problem. They can't do that anymore. We ran out of the time doing that, and we only made the problems for us by not addressing them. And it's not for the fact, for the lack of us ever doing this. We did make an attempt to fix this. Before it was called the Civil War. There was at least a good side and a bad side. I could say, not the people themselves, but you know they put too They put the Americans against the Americans so that there would be casualties of Americans on both sides. They couldn't play the long game with a foreign with a foreign country, because they've tried that and they failed. So they needed something more local that they can manage with people on the ground. And they got what they wanted. And this was all in response to Andrew Jackson fixing the fucking place in the thirties, eighteen thirties. It took them about thirty more years to fuck us completely and put us back onto unsurmountable debt and wipe out a shit ton of European Americans right bloodlines. They decimated us, They destroyed the spirit of America. They enslaved everybody. They didn't set anybody free, They enslaved the entire country. And then what happens not too long after that, there's an incorporation as they switch because they've won, because the gew and the banks won, the jew Banks won. They've they switched us over from a natural country into a dead entity corporatetocracy that we have now then become property of and how are they going to manage their property? Federal reserve Federal reserve, And then the nineteen thirteen also the income tax and all this other shit right. They did all this a lot of the stuff in nineteen twelve, nineteen thirty, nineteen thirteen, and nineteen fourteen. They put the they've already they've already got this. There's a FOURK is not just in us, it's out through the other side or done. So when somebody asked me, what have you what are you going to do? Were solutions? This is when I have to look at them and say, are you that stupid, ignorant or that much of a pussy and a coward that you want someone else to do things for you or to explain things for you. I am explaining the problem. Through that explanation, you should figure out what the solutions are. And the solution is you don't let them continue to do what they're doing. And you don't just say this. You don't just describe the outliering symptoms of the problem underneath. You describe the problem underneath that's you know, that's responsible for all the other problems out from it, like the good gets the route, you know, not not out into the branches here the branches are you cut off the branches of the cree keeps growing, you know it's not gonna do anything for you, so you don't you don't focus where they want you to focus, and you don't go off the fight or civil war or civil you know, civil rights bullshit the way that they want you to do it, because if they're promoting it, it's because they want you distracted doing that instead of focusing on them. And yeah, that means that there's a lot of things that will be very difficult because they've gotten so much power. And you know, somebody like Paladin x y Z. You can't go out and say, well, if we just few change a couple of laws, be all right, we can do it. We can the fuck you talking about the whole entire system is is is a system of genocidal eugenics, and they're ramping it up because they're getting impatient. We're not dead yet. You know, what is it that you think you're going to do by changing a few If it's not your system, you wouldn't need like if it was, if it was still our system, you're still in the the the Admiralty core nonsense. You're still in their artificial reality that they controlled. They control that artificial reality, that corporatocracy. We need to extract ourselves from that and rebuild and restore the nation, the true nation, away from our you know, shackles of the thing that they that they threw us in without us knowing. So that has to happen. You have to pull your energy away from them and not keep feeding it. And then in addition to that, when they get angry about that, you have to be able to defend yourself and put up a pretty decent uh counter for what they're going to do. Because evil doesn't respond to anything except for devastation. They have to be on the run. They have to be scared, and otherwise they're going to continue to push forward. And I don't know how you're going to do that. Granted, they are a bunch of pussies underneath, but they do have all of the weapons and all of the people who point them, so I don't know, and a whole lot of technology technology exactly. So, and then with this, with the data centers coming up, it could just be a metaverse. It could be AI. I don't think AI is everything that they say it is, even though I know that there's a difference between consumer grade and what they say is military and all that stuff, and that that's a whole other animal and the you know, the ship that they give us is just the parlor trick ship. But then I am asked myself, okay, so are the GPUs to create a very convincing world in front of our eyes that isn't there? Is that why they spray particles? Are they going to blot out the sun with some sort of nuclear blast so that the reflection of this whatever, this holographic bullshit that they're going to put superimpose on the backdrop is more visible, more real? And is that why they've been spraying as well? Because they were testing to see how thick they needed certain things, And you know, are they are they dialing that in so that when the illusion gets kicked off, that it's that it's you know, it's foolproof.
Speaker 2: Early.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't make how's or tails of whether or not it's real or not.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, we're we're you know, we're speculating a lot. But I think we're hovering over the target because you know, there's there's a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, I've like Socrates, you know, the only thing I know is that I know nothing, and I know a lot of stuff. I'm pretty I shouldn't say no, I have studied and come to particular understandings, very grounded and based understandings of certain things. But man, how much of everything is an illusion? You know, like we we could be living completely in an illusion technically alright, study you know what I mean. And so it's like, who's to say that we're even actually alive? Maybe we actually don't live until we get out of this meat suit.
Speaker 5: You know, like like you know, we.
Speaker 2: Could be deceived into thinking that what we're doing right now is actually being alive when we could actually be trapped and dead right now. And this is purgatory or or hell or purgatory than any kind of life, because sure you can live a happy you can do all these kind of things, and you can have a pleasant life, and you can have a lot of love and all this kind of stuff. I'm not saying Earth is a hell realm or anything, but that's what it's it is for most people, you know, unless you're a fucking degenerate piece of shit. You know, if you want to be an honorable, good, decent person with integrity and respect and dignity, then this is a hell realm because this world absolutely isn't for you.
Speaker 5: But if you're a degenerate, fucking.
Speaker 2: Goddamn wind stealing, beating, worthless waste of life. You get everything you want in this world.
Speaker 1: It seems like, well that's because of who's managing it at the moment. And I don't think that. I mean, our ancestors grew up in the same place, right If we're to believe the history that we have, we don't just give it up to someplace and say, oh, they it's like they ruin this neighborhood. Time to move on, and not when it's the whole fucking world. We don't. We don't just say they ruined this neighborhood, Time to move on, you know what I mean that there has to be a a fuck this enough is enough type of attitude to it. And we can't just be like, yeah, okay, well late for the next life. We don't know what the fuck that is. We don't know if that's real. That's another one of those things that they say to us, so that we can, you know, deal with the misery of living so that will get some sort of reward. That's why heaven is a thing, so that oh, let us treat you like shit right now. And the one life that you know that you're experiencing for that promise of something that happens afterwards that nobody could possibly assure you of, because they would have had to have been there to know that that's true. Oh faith, Wow, that's a pretty man who writes your shit? Who writes your fucking bullshit? Oh? Faith, right, it's my mistake for questioning the what again? Oh your concept of God? Got it? Yeah? Not mine? Yours saying sure thing, sure thing.
Speaker 2: Let me know, I subscribe to the fact that, well I say, I say a fact kind of as a fact, that we are eternal beings. I don't believe that this is our one shot and then we when we die, we just go to sleep forever, our confidence dies or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the thing is, I'm not going to be I'm not going to be sold on something that nobody can possibly prove until after they're at a point where they're not going to be able to tell anybody anyway.
Speaker 2: That's logical thinking thinking. But that's what I kind of feel like is is is.
Speaker 5: A big part of the issue is I think there's.
Speaker 2: Entities that are possibly eternal, Like we could call them marcns, we can call them angels. We can call them gods, whatever fuck title you want to put on. But I think that there are beings that are possibly motherfucking infinite that had been playing this game with us humanity and our souls and our spirits for a.
Speaker 5: Very long time. And I I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that something that created something so noble as the Airan race and the just the gloriously powerful.
Speaker 5: Human spirit, which which has like there's so many just.
Speaker 2: Godlike aspects too, you know, these like like Hitler was just this you know, super selfless, fucking loved his people. It was was just just the just the quintessential god like man yep, you know, and literally changed the fucking world and brought all of the people together and almost achieved something that we've never done for you know.
Speaker 5: Our our foreseeable past.
Speaker 2: And that's what I think that if there's whatever created us, whoever created us, however, that indomitable spirit is obviously good in its essence, and it's obviously pure, and it's obviously loving, and it's obviously kind, because that's what most white people are, if they're not corrupted and they're not indoctrinated, and they're not you know, traumatized, we are naturally kind of like mental retarded people.
Speaker 5: They're like angels.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't abuse someone who has down syndrome, they're the most wonderful people you'll ever meet in your entire life. They're just loved. They're like puppies, perpetual puppies. They just love you. And that's that kind of spirit has to come from something beautiful and good and eternal. So I think that, you know, as long as you could preserve that spirit inside of you, that there has to be a place where that eternal being stays or lives, you know, because it's obviously not here on this earth. I'm pretty convinced that a very very evil entity, the same evil entity that the Jews call Hashem, is in control of this earth because he continuously seems to bless these fucking parasites and seems to continue to let them get their power over us and and and continue to hold it even though we're intellectually more powerful, we're spiritually more powerful, we're all these other things superior to them in every kind of way. Yet they keep winning. And so I have to think that there's a very dark energy like the God that we have and the God that they have are like polar opposites. They're a shem is our devil, and our whatever you want to call our God is their devil. And apparently our God is.
Speaker 5: No longer in control of this earth. If he was or she, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think it worked like that ever. I don't think there was a control thing. I think it was a matter of understanding what you're created by, and it's on you to want to emulate or nurture that connection that he gives you by by the creation with him. And if you sense it and you make your efforts to be good and to and to express that which was inside you, rather than trade it off or do something other horrific thing, uh, in defiance of that gift and give it up for something that you think is more eminent, more and more more uh, you know, I guess may not more eminent, but a lot more instant gratification or whatever the case may be. Material. Then you end up getting stuck here and you don't get to be we don't get to move on, you know. And then once you once you've crossed that line, you've caused harm to an innocent or a child or an animal or something, and you also have been dabbling in black magic and all this other shit. If you ever had that tether with that benevolent creator, you don't have it anymore because he's pulled the plug on it. And at that point, it's like you've created an NPC out of yourself. But the difference is is that if you ever had that connection, you know the difference. You weren't just programmed to be background. You made yourself into an NPC. So now you're a very envious, spiteful, hateful, fucking piece of shit who needs to only push and knock people off of the path and the track that they're on to get to something better. So it's always about destroying mankind on building what they create, and so on and so forth, poisoning them, poisoning their minds, harming their children, keeping them in a low state of vibration, because everything that we do is in direct a fence to them, simply because it's it's jealousy and envy and a reminder of what they gave up. When they see the good in us, it makes them enraged because they gave that up. Absolutely, they threw it in the face.
Speaker 2: I think that they referred to us as the sons of God, because our intrinsic nature is love, is kindness, is compassion, is understanding. That's why you know we allowed all of this, and of course it was due to decrimation and ignorance over time. But we are naturally, as an Airyan white race, we are naturally very kind, compassionate, loving. You know that you've seen the white people thing means.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, well think about this. Every every place that we went to in the old world, what do we do? We made it, We made it better, we gave it, we established direction, it had had innovation. People's lives were improved. We didn't go killing people. We didn't go around being uh what do you call it? Uh what what is it? What's that word? Inherently racist to people? No, we we definitely didn't like to mingle with every goddamn person that that that was clear because we didn't. We wanted to preserve who we are and not get lost in their sauce. But we also were doing so in some in some cases, even in the even in the the book uh well, the yeah, the the British Eda. There's a whole thing where what they call elves because the dudes were just tall, so they called the other people small you know, small into order and stuff like that, wanted to marry a Gothic woman, and there was this whole like, you know, discussion and debate about the character of the person and all that stuff before they would uh, you know, before they would sign off and and and and grant it. So it's not like it didn't happen. It's not like it wouldn't happen. But it's not like you just pick any trash and just have really nearly fucking, you know, stupid sex with retards to make you know, very tall retards that are dangerous now. And that's why I think we were told not to fuck the Jews, and that's where the whole Watchers scene came from.
Speaker 5: Yes, I one agreed.
Speaker 2: In fact, I truly believe that we are the descendants of what they referred to as an ephily, even though Dustin has somehow kind of completely flipped that on its head, of course, and somehow it's calling the Jews the descendants something.
Speaker 1: That he says, they're giants, that they had two rows of teeth, that there are demons, that they're what reptiles, he said, every fucking retarded thing that would make that would discredit what he's trying to say. He could have if you wanted to be taken seriously, or if the people that are handling him wanted him to be taken seriously, they would have found a different person number one. But they would have also, like, you know, don't go so far into the into the wu, into the into the freaking you know, you're not just talking about zebras anymore. You hear for freez you think fucking you know, Griffins, Like you know, you're no longer thinking that, not even in the in the in the wild shit you're listening, you're thinking in the bull shit. So it's like, okay, man, you know, get there from here. How many people are gonna believe that? Except for other mentally detached people, you know, So I like this, This is a this apolitical says conservatives. Wonder why you get called nazi? As a conservatives wonder why you get called nazi. It's because there was once a group of people in Germany who were also against Marxism, globalism, queer theory, transgenderism, pedophilia and degeneracy, a group who wanted to promote traditional values and nationalism. The difference is this group didn't call the people destroying German society their greatest ally.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, gold fucking star.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's pretty cool. Huh.
Speaker 5: That was a fucking remarkable statement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they didn't.
Speaker 2: That needs to be Dan, you need you need to put that like at the beginning and end of your shows. Bro, that's that's now. That's a clip right there.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, that stretch that.
Speaker 2: Is that's a fucking epic statement right there.
Speaker 1: I see, let's go ahead the screenshot for now. And so I haven't tell.
Speaker 5: You what buddy, that's that's now.
Speaker 2: That's a quote. Man, that's a fucking quote. Bravo, bravo. Man, that's that's inspired. That is incredible. Wow, man, that was powerful.
Speaker 1: That it was called that's a political and uh Rodney Stark is a person that shared that. But okay, yeah, genius.
Speaker 5: That was fucking smart. That is. That is the most well said statement I've heard in a long time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, fucking low man. I'm glad you read that out, brother.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for some there's there's some stuff in here that we could get. Oh yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do I want to do a couple of reels?
Speaker 1: Then yeah, no, you don't have the hop offer. You'll still be built here, it says. ICE Employees of the Week part pardoned January sixth, or arrested for molesting eleven year old boy Ice Ice Employees of the Week, Yeah, Ice agents. ICE agent pleads guilty to raping a woman in custody for months. And Ice, dude, if they're not the generates, they they're still generals, but their idef degenerates, right, An ICE worker has and why would they be that? Why would they be foreign in this unless they're planning on doing great harm to Americans? Why else would they need to be there? Why else would they need to be directing it? And and and sparking off problems exactly and some facts says, Oh, wow, I'm sure this is true.
Speaker 2: L O L.
Speaker 1: Not the fuck up, you stupid piece of ship. This is this is that's the level of ignorance, right, Oh, it can't be true, because ICE can do no wrong. Yeah, these are fucking people number one, and they they just don't understand until that they're already have they're already half dead, right, and that's when they realize who the who the enemy is. An ICE worker has been detained in Minnesota in a Minnesota sex operation involving a teenager after allegedly claiming his job made him untouchable. Homeland Security agent charged with production of child porn. Now all these pictures have faces, Like all these there's a four there's squares with people's faces in them. And this person's saying it's not true. Well, these people whose faces these are would have all the right in the world to sue them for defamation of character if that were true.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And dude, just think about this. Damn, that's just who they've caught. You know, imagine how many there are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. And then remember Goldenmeyer. Golden Meyer, he said, we will never forgive the Arabs for forcing us to kill their children.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I actually have the rumble.
Speaker 2: I actually do have the show pulled up so I can actually watch with you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I just had to turn it.
Speaker 5: I just had to mute it so we wouldn't get an echo. Uh huh, let's see, but I can see I can see you on screen.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't keep being Oh, this is fun, and that's a good one. Hitler rendered child prostitution and trafficking in just two weeks. That's anti Semitism like that too.
Speaker 2: I missed that, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's fucked up too is that? Oh man, this is really good.
Speaker 2: You did you hear about did you hear about the daughters that he apparently daughter or doctors that he had in Argentina?
Speaker 1: He never made it there, dude, so.
Speaker 5: His bloodline might still be alive.
Speaker 1: Are you are you? Are you saying that you? Oh well, sleepiest wayfood is a is a N S two. Look at her? Go you know that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hitler apparently had no.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I don't. I don't buy that apart. I always talk about this Chaco, I follow. No, I don't think he ever went to to what do you call it?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think he ever made it there. He it would it would kind of ruin the whole idea that he was there doing the noble thing and going down with the ship. And I just think it's a bunch of propaganda to make it out to be he was a you know, it's almost like they were hedging their bets. If somebody ever finds out who Hitler was, We're gonna at least say that we you know, we're we're we're instrumental in doing something that involved him. It's like, it's so weird, like the way these fucking people think. But they didn't like the paper clip thing. It just like all of a sudden got extended to all these other people. It doesn't make any sense. They wanted him dead. I think he most certainly was, and so was she and so was the dog.
Speaker 2: Just like they said, I don't know, I like the I think you could be right.
Speaker 1: Well then, well then the coward way out is the other answer. The other way answer is there was absolutely nothing about what he did that was noble and he's a and that's it. That's a funck the way do.
Speaker 5: It as cowardice?
Speaker 2: Dude, do you know what they would have done they caught him, but what do you think?
Speaker 1: But but no, But what I'm saying is the only way he got from A to B is if they took him there.
Speaker 5: No, they they had the U boats.
Speaker 1: If they did that, why didn't they just go into whatever Middle Earth or whatever? That? Uh student, Yeah, Why weren't they in the in the Arctic or something?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Why why Argentina, where the biggest cluster of fucking Jews has been to you know, every every South American country was Jesuit and you know, infested, which means Jews, which means a bunch of fucking scumbags harming children and destroying their culture. Not that their culture is great, but still erasing their identities and turning him into Catholic retards. And you know what I mean, it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well, you know, I'm keeping my finger strass bro.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 5: I gotta have some kind of hope, my man.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how that doesn't like, isn't hoped? I mean, isn't it better that the noble thing happened? Things are tragic, And you know what's funny. You know what somebody said, somebody said to.
Speaker 5: Us, you don't believe that his bloodline.
Speaker 2: Even if they don't, you know, follow in his footsteps, I'd much, you know, be happier to know that there's little Hitler's running around.
Speaker 1: Then that's just like think about this and all the ones that they say that they saved Hitler's whatever, They absolutely despised what he did to the roth Chelsea. They wouldn't want to preserve and make more Hitlers. They would be they would be, they would be what do you call it written by them, right and now and now. So that whole idea that it's the system that did it and that they cloned a bunch of that's all fucking fantasy. That's all bullshit. I know that, I know, I know that, I know that. Yeah, I know that. I'm just saying but that that whole line is nonsense. And you know what somebody said to me about that that video that I played with the collage of uh well you know all the clips, the the real the the of of Old Germany and it's after dark. Yeah, they said gloomy song for what we're seeing. I'm like, is it really? Because you should be fucking me morseful and sad that that's not a real thing anymore it used to be. Yeah, you know, it's like, what are you talking about? Like, no, that No, I think I think it hard. I think it fits just well, just fine, because you should be. It should make you feel sad because this is what they took from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, dude, especially the first few times I saw that clip, it literally made me cry, dude, And I'm like a hardened savage and that ship makes me fucking incredibly sad. Yeah, because that that just to see the glory and beauty and honor and just just strength that we once possessed.
Speaker 5: Just and now every single one of.
Speaker 2: Those poor beautiful creatures were destroyed and raped and annihilated and just fucking god damn it raced.
Speaker 5: And that's that's I.
Speaker 2: Mean, dude, one of the greatest tragedies to ever happen on this planet.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I don't know where the hell I oh, yeah it is okay, Yeah, no, I agree, And uh, let's see I should move my head out of the way for this next one though. Let's like this, you should be able to hear this. We'll find out in a second. This is pretty messed up. A So there's that.
Speaker 5: Wow, totally unaware of that.
Speaker 1: And there's one more about the particular thing that there's that was funny. I mean, there's quite a few good ones in here, but I'm just gonna see if I can find the relevant ones here.
Speaker 5: Man, rock them out. This is the favorite part of your show. You find the best stuff, man, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're throwing it on me and then I'm regurgitating it. So I'm probably sending that I'm probably promoting exactly what it is they want to be put out there and they let me decide which ones past the snuff. I guess, so lucky me. Oh here's a picture. You're not gonna able to see this one, but it says after eighteen years with loving parents, the girl on the left, after two years with college professors, and she's all tatted up and she's got face tattoo. You's got to know. He's some weird things all over her face. And they completely turned her into a fucking living, fucking corpse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I said, I actually did pull up the stream.
Speaker 2: I just I just have it on mute, so I'm a few seconds behind you, but I am actually looking at what you're looking at.
Speaker 5: Now. God, that's and dude, that is so true. My ex.
Speaker 2: When I met her, she was nineteen, and I saw pictures of her before she joined she went to UCSC University of Santa Cruz, and dude.
Speaker 5: I literally met her like literally months.
Speaker 2: She was like on her way to like transitioning to being a fucking like vav them fucking lesbian, fucking blue haired psychopath. I mean, just full on fucking goddamn degenerate, and I literally saved her from that. And now she's like super trad bitch fucking you know, back to her roots. But but dude, that is one one hundred reality.
Speaker 1: Well think about it too, is that there's no there's no real male influence in there that's giving them positive encouragement in a like university setting, because everybody conforms to the zeitgeist and yeah, you're you have a bunch of feminine, fucking bitch males that aren't going to be worth a damn. The women have to be tougher because the fucking people that besides the jocks, you know, the other people that are going to be influenced. And she got tit jobs. You could tell the other the other people are gonna be influence and they're a bunch of bitches, a bunch of people that are oh so woke and oh so politically correct because they think that that's what women want. They want to it's no, they wanted somebody strong to tell them that they're being fucking stupid. When they're being fucking stupid. They don't need some they don't want somebody to allow them to, you know what they call that indulge in their own bullshit, in their own fantasies, you know.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 2: The most fucked up thing about it is is after we were together for four years, then all of a sudden, because of my guidance, I was controlling. I was And it's like, no, woman, I'm trying to lead you. What are you fucking talk?
Speaker 5: I'm not making you do anything.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to help you to see what how things work in this fucking world.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing, dude.
Speaker 2: Women they and and of course this this didn't happen until after we broke up, and she spent a little more time back in the world of just fucking fuckery. Or she's like, oh, you were controlling, you were this that, And I was like, fuck, man, how are you even going to say that? How are you going to try to convince yourself of that? And then I asked her, I said, where are you getting these ideas? Oh, I'm this new group of friends. I've met these people who are all like indoctrinated California people that I saved her from at the beginning. So that's the sad thing about women without proper guidance. They're like niggas. They'll they'll degenerate as fast as you pull them up. You get it back and around people who are thinking in a bad way, and they'll fall right back into their old patterns have the drop of a dime.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, No, it's it is it's pathetic that. I mean, they were head of that direction, then they went back in that direction again, and then and you're in. You're the blame. You're the blame for the time that they had some normal normalcy and stability, because that's controlling. You get right, you did, you did. You cared too much to let her go off the rails and ruin her fucking life. So she she resents you for that because all that time that was wasted, right, all that time that was wasted being normal and potentially seeing just how fucked up everything is. Right right, it's your thing.
Speaker 2: And you know, she has like an incredible, like cut like confliction in her own mind because she you know, we still talking things like that, but she'll tell me, she's like, I know you're right. I know that you're right. I knew that you were right about everything. And she's like, that's why I'm so conflicted. Is like the rest of the entire world is showing me something different. And I was like, maybe I told you, I told you that, like you I showed you. I didn't even have to tell you. I showed you what it was, you know. And she's like, yeah, you know, but how am I supposed to to live in this world without conforming? And I was like, Bro, you're already lost. We can't have this conversation. No, Like, if you don't have enough integrity or self respect to like do it yourself that you have to be guided, you have to be.
Speaker 5: Told, then you're fucked up.
Speaker 2: Dude. You know you should have the natural inclination to be an honorable woman. You know. I don't have anyone over my shoulder telling.
Speaker 5: Me, hey, Josh, you need to be a good guy.
Speaker 2: I just do it because I know it's the right thing to do, even though I often suffer for it, right, you know. And it's like and it's like I told her that. I was like, look, you're not gonna please people. You're not gonna you know, you're gonna please a good man. You know you're gonna you're gonna, you know, if you happen.
Speaker 5: To find one, which I know she never will. That's why she'll be back here before long.
Speaker 1: So she wants she wants to impose her own will back on to you. And and and control you. The moment that you allowed that to happen, she'll have no respect for you anyway. It's a stupid game, bingo.
Speaker 5: And that's the sad thing, dude.
Speaker 2: That's why a lot of these poor young guys are fucking like full of rage and hate is because all of these young women are growing up in this hookup culture, just degenerate Netflix binging, race mixing, fucking faggot shit, that they're so fucked up by the time.
Speaker 5: They turn legal age that they've.
Speaker 2: Already been with twenty fucking dudes. They have no idea what fucking goddamn respect is, and there's no hope for them of ever changing because any kind of man that does have honor, respect or could teach them how to be a good woman, they have great fucking resentment towards already. Yep.
Speaker 5: So they won't even.
Speaker 2: Be with a man who has self respect, honor, and integrity because to them that's toxic.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they'll get they'll get the push around, and then they'll cheat on that person with somebody who cheats them like shit, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: And then and then by the time they're thirty, they're trying to become lesbians because they're overweight, fat psychopaths that are completely disconnected from reality.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeh. Or they've seen so many uh so many, so many hot dogs. They open up a Wiener schnitzel.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, let's watch this real quick. It says, who is the victim in the ice shooting? M He does it like a fucking chick. You hear it when he talks, what a fag? It looks like a Jew with hat God is Stop making a snap with your fucking mouth. Ron cohen CEO of six Hours of Israeli Jewish Ancestry. Yeah, everybody who owns everything is of an Israeli Jewish ancestry. Can you imagine like the if you said, like, you know, this person committed this crime, but you know what he was? What he wrote his last his last letter on Bick a big pen. You know who owns Bick? These bad people, It's like, what the fuck are you even talking about? They say things and then they throw in bullshit. It's like, yeah, they have a contract with certain governmental agencies. That's all you need to know. You don't have to go into it. Hey, guess what a Jew owns a corporation? You don't say, Wow, that's relevant. And it's like, is that why they had a sig on he had a sig it's because it was an Israeli gun? Or is it because it's police issue? And if it's police issue, the rest of it is irrelevant. It just means that he could have potentially been an agent. All the other stuff is stupid shit. And you know, and you know what with the name of the guy was who you know molded the grip bob bob frontboards and backwards is the same. I don't trust it. Fucking weirdo. H I think he's on math or something.
Speaker 5: He's yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: What the hell does that have to do with? Can you stick on topic? You haven't written note you did before, which by the way, was propaganda by the globalists and everybody reads that book incorrectly. But okay, okay, all right, well that's his take.
Speaker 5: He was on math, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now this is uh, it's christ Here's here's here's a dude who probably just looks like he's done a lot of drugs and maybe did. I don't know this guy behind him, this such a fucking agent. It's so fucking pathetic. Yeah, yeah, gay Kyle is gay. That's fine. Paid agitators drive me fucking nuts, said official officially chained this guy. You've seen this guy, right, I.
Speaker 2: Not, and maybe in one of the clips shows you've done, but I'm not super familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy, this guy's calling everybody to action, to start violence because of the thing that happened.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He say, He starts off, I'm in Antifa and I'm I can't control my rage. Oh yeah, that's exactly. Hey, good, great, great way to start at Finnpost.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everybody's so obnoxiously arrogant. Everybody just thinks that they know so much their hubrist and they're fucking not just like I don't. But if I agreed with somebody and they talk to me like that, I'd be like, you're not fucking leading me anywhere, motherfucker. I'm not being led. We can do things as a team, but I'm not fucking letting anybody talk down to me like that. For some first fucking person I'd put a cap in is the fucking asshole that talk to me like that, You know what I mean? Like, who the fuck do you think you are? You low comprehension? Fuck? Look this guy's eyes Hello, officer, how you doing, sir? Twenty six? Then niggletright, it's got to much tough of than nigglets. You might hit one. M oh so, Okay, I get it. He's he's one of those rare liberals who believes in the Second Amendment. Who is he trying to appeal to? Right here? We have to they have to go out and fight and attack the the agents of which most certainly are ice. But this is just a setup to get people and trapped. And then he and then he brings out the Second Amendment. So I think they. I think I have an idea who he's trying to reach with his his bullshit, because he wouldn't have said that to a bunch of liberals, the Second Amendments, the anything that's keeping you safe.
Speaker 2: I mean that dude's an obvious plant. That's an obvious ploy.
Speaker 1: It's just everything about this, Yeah, everything about this is straight up joke, right, Like, who the hell would buy this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I better run out to that place that he said to go to, any four blocks between there and look for the tattooed, fucking, bald, weird guy who's gonna yell at everybody. Yeah, fuck that fag. Oh, there's the Nazi word there, it is there, it is, you fucking scumbag you got I was kind of hoping that therese were lightning bolts on your eye, but they're not, obviously, you fucking faggot in junity, right because there it was a Jew, right? So yeah, okay, So now now it's okay to be offended because a jew as you got killed. And if that's even what happened, what does that say, rig at Tony Pasta, Yeah, h thank you for the thank you for the prefacer.
Speaker 5: Fuck I lost the brain cells.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Stupid that are like, I'm sure too pussy to actually follow you know, that call, but I'm sure a lot of.
Speaker 9: People are like, oh that I should definitely do that. Except we're fucking too gay. We don't know how to use guns because we're fucking baggots. And none of his own weapons, Like you said, who was he talking to? What liberal has any guns? None of them.
Speaker 2: Exactly Jesus Christ, dude, you know, because they've spent the last fifty years trying to fucking take him from.
Speaker 1: Us, exactly, and and and it's a it's the wrong it's the wrong side of that fucking argument to be if you're trying to bring about the whack of doodles. Oh wait, that's this is one of the nole' see. I think what they said is that this guy who took the gun off, the guy accidentally discharged it. The dude heard the noise and then put fucking four more or five more into the guy. So I don't know how true that is or a what, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean, six six hours are known to do that, Like you could blow on a sixth hour and make it fucking fire off.
Speaker 1: Around Yeah, no, that would be that it was the it's a it was a P three twenty or something, right, is that what it was.
Speaker 2: They're they're all garbage weapons, But I know six hours are like literally, if you fucking hold one up in the wind, it'll fire off a fucking shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yep, yep. I've I've I've been watching that for a while and they talked about that in a lot of the videos I used or the people I used to follow on YouTube, and I don't know if with Paul Harrell, but other videos that I saw that were related to, you know, me watching that. There was a lot of that talk about them. You know that particular what fire I'm doing that and why it does that, and if there's ever remedy and all this other stuff. Right, I think we need about some of this right now, just to kind of anyway.
Speaker 5: Okay, h does that?
Speaker 1: Got put that in the introduction?
Speaker 5: Yeah, body, I'll take two.
Speaker 1: Falling is morally wrong, sucking babies off, doing nine to eleven, sacrificing children to Moloch, or of course, b using appliances on a Saturday.
Speaker 5: That's a very great one.
Speaker 1: But that's okay. They have strings wrapped around their neighborhood so they can carry and do all kinds of stuff on Saturdays.
Speaker 5: Do now fuck that?
Speaker 2: That whole tricking god shit blows my fucking mind, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that's that's that's so Jewish. It literally says it all.
Speaker 1: Not as much as this woman is about to say. It's very hard to describe being Smali because yeah, yeah, nice, nice. Is that a head injury?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Why? Is that what the big bands are on your head?
Speaker 2: Or you?
Speaker 5: Nelly?
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell. She just went back to the bananas race. It's not just eating bananas rice, it's like the bananas race. Yeah, what, let's just put this on loop in Hell. All right, that's a perfect that's the perfect hell loop. Just never have to stop, but you just can't stop listening to it forever.
Speaker 2: That's these she boods are are making me want to fucking.
Speaker 1: A face, Like you didn't learn that attitude in SaaS and stupidity in Somalia or how to speak English that well, you obviously are multi you know, at least one generation removed from being over in that shithole, and you're still that fucking retarded, Like, come on, man.
Speaker 5: It's bad, dude, it's bad.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, oh yeah, that's what Avatar thing. Well, uh.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that's what's terrible, dude, is we've got these first and second generation, you know, fucking immigrants that call themselves Americans, and I'm so tired of it. I'm so fucking tired of it because they don't act like Americans. They act like fucking the pieces of shit from their own fucking countries, still carrying on their own fucking bullshit that they're fucking original parents that moved here that you know, we're probably fucking legal, and if not, you know, fucking came in and then you know, like a lot of these people come into America legally, and then they find a way to make themselves legal because there's so many fucking loopholes in our immigration policy. And dude, and then they're generational, like these people never fucking leave, and so it's like a curse that keeps on cursing, you know. And that's how we're being.
Speaker 5: Populated, is you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like even if the one gets in, you know, because we just let in twenty million, but those twenty million, half of them are breeding with the native population and the other half are breeding with their own kind, fucking creating more fucking you know, anchor baby, you know, terminology is what they call them. But dude, you know, those fucking kids, just like my acts are, you know, speak English, but they're not American, you know. And it's and dude, we're you know, that's going to be the death of all of the Western countries. You already see it in Europe on a massive skip.
Speaker 1: And that's why I say, if we're going to go out, why don't we just make sure that there's none of the Jews either. That's all I'm saying. Like it kicked them out, and I didn't say anything violent. I said, just kicked them out. But the problem with you know, kicking them out, is that they still have all the wealth of the world if we if we don't do the job properly, which means they'll just come back with other means infiltrate into our country quietly and still have us all killed because they hold the grudges. You know, they're still killing us from the last five thousand years when they first encountered us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well that that and the fact that they left hundreds of millions of biological weapons on our soil. So even if we got rid of all of them, we'd still have all of the niggers, all of the monkeys, all of the and by monkeys, I mean jeets. Yeah, but all of these other race people that are still going to destroy us.
Speaker 1: I see, I have I have a different uh, I have a different view of that. Without the organization, the funding, the incentivization, and the yeah, all all the support from the from the judicial system to keep the criminals out on the streets, if we got rid of the the source of the issue, these other pieces of ship would have to learn real fucking fast that the nature of the game has changed. And if they want to keep doing their fucking ship. There's going to be severe consequences because they don't have the whole The whole system isn't there to suck on them anymore as they suck off the system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, hey, we just we just fucking came up with the solution. Bro.
Speaker 1: I know, it's it's it's always about getting rid of the people. Oh, you got to get rid of the the the respawner. As long as they're here, they're going to continue to import them.
Speaker 5: So oh exactly, thank you, exactly.
Speaker 1: They have to be deported so they can't import more people. Not the people that should be getting picked up by ice are the ones that wear the tiny hats or don't wear the tiny hats.
Speaker 2: You know what really disappoints me is whenever that whole migration thing first started, I was almost positive I had a lot of.
Speaker 5: Hope in the American people. At that time.
Speaker 2: I was still relatively patriotic in a sense, and I was thinking to myself, Man, there's people in Texas picking these motherfuckers off in their yard left and right. Nope, nope, let them go right through because they were scared of the law, scared of these cops. They were scared of these border ranges, like, oh, if I kill them, I'm going to jail, right yeah, in California.
Speaker 1: That's the deterrent for white people who who think of consequences. People who have impulse control problems don't think at consequences, and their actions are violent all the time. So it does. All they need to do is find a way to trigger them, and now they have a very very predictable weapon that they can point at you.
Speaker 5: Yes, and not just that.
Speaker 2: Now they know that they can get away with literal murder, henry through misogenation, and no one will pick up a weapon to do anything about it because they're fearful of the fucking law.
Speaker 1: That's the part of that has to change. And the way that changes is first to give you with the fucking parasite, and then you go after whatever's whatever remnants there is of their influence on that system, because the only thing that's keeping that going is that secret society that tells them that as long as they serve this evil that they'll be somehow spared, even though that never really happens. Everybody knows that doesn't actually happen. Anybody's ere followed history knows that that doesn't happen when once they have what they come for, the like the Bolsheviks, the Communists, they killed off all the people that helped them get there. They killed off all the liberals, they killed off all the fucking people, they got rid of all the intellects, exactly, exactly, all right, I'm gonna play this man.
Speaker 2: That's how many times does history have to repeat itself before fucking people figure? Sh out?
Speaker 1: Right, this fucking little Twitter passhole that was calling for our deaths the other day, you remember that fact? Oh yeah, this, uh, this, this this little ship had with the tiny hat saying, you know, I forgot what it was exactly, but he wants he wants all the white people to die. And and and then I fit with Fahad said. When it's the guy who says, I speak he which is this little fucking Twitter peer who's trying to He's trying to, like add hamin attact these guys because he can't he doesn't want, uh, you know, address the question straight on. And the guy says, unless it's ancient Hebrew, you speak some weird combination of German, Russian and Yiddish. Yeah, And it was. It was pieced together in the eighteen hundreds by some little fucking faggot too. It's not it's not real language. They talked about Amelek and it's a very fucking common speech that everybody's heard. This fucking gaslighting, fucking jew faggot here needs to get smacked the fuck up. There's there there. Look at this worthless piece of shit and the and the level of arrogance he has. How I'm not just he is not only the fact is he talking to someone who's an elder who's older than him and should have respect, and he's on their platform doing so. But Jesus fucking Christ, dude, he's a little fucking bitch waving his finger in your face. How do you not fucking put holes in this fucking child killer? How do you not do it? Fuck you, you fucking condescending prick. Oh by, Oh yeah, see, okay, thank you, Captain Semantics. It's a molloch fucking faggot. I would if God, I wish I had the words hammer, I would smash his fucking skull in the best part of the being up closely that with a bludgeoning instrument is the blood that splatch splatters everywhere. You know, you fucking everybody who's om in luck if they don't like them, if it's Hamas, if it's America, we're also supposed to be this thing and the other thing. Whatever the fuck, hush, that's gonna kill us all. We're a Rome where amlak, we're all these things. Everybody fucking knows what they say. Why would he try to gas like that? And I say, oh, you just don't know Hebrew and you're not even pronouncing it right, dude, Shut the fuck up. You do not understand what they're saying. And why the fuck would they need to for your benefit speak the fake language that was put together in the eighteen hundred so that you guys would have some fucking fake identity. You didn't even have a cuisine or a history. You remember, all that stuff was manufactured. All that stuff was made up because you've never lived in the region. You don't even like olive oil. Don't even give him that. See this look in his face, don't even give him that much to have him. He's trying to stifle you when you're you know, you're you're forming a point and you're making a point. He's trying to knock you off balance by constantly bitching about the fucking word. He's a Jew doing jew shit. Just stop talking. Take something heavy and crushes fucking skull with it. And did we not just oh, what the fuck was that? What the fuck was that? And did we not just see that they were slashing the throats of the of the sheep and gouging out their eyes in the West Bank. So yeah, they're going for everything, the animals, the children, everything.
Speaker 2: I recommend that everyone within the sound of my voice watch the documentary called You Are Amelek.
Speaker 5: You'll learn some stuff.
Speaker 1: So the religion of loopholes, gotcha's and technicalities. Well, look at what he's got on his microphone too. You see that. You see that p X right there, there's a fucking Catholic, fucking cocksucker. I think, if I'm not mistaken, I'll look at it in a second. But I think I know what that is. There's two different there's there's two different ones that it could actually represent. But I'll just move on from there. I can't do that, which is funny because they say, if you if you were not uh you know, being God, then you deserve to be murdered. According to Noah laws. Yet they can trick him and fuck with him and disrespect them all they want. It's just that if you're an outsider, you're not even allowed to uh think of any others, right, it has to be him and him alone?
Speaker 2: This this?
Speaker 1: Uh So, what is it? What is it that they're actually saying?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: What exist? What is it that they actually mean? Because there's there's a question that I that I don't I don't see the answer to either they are in direct defiance to him, because I just think that they're dancing around between two different things. There's there's the demon god that they fucking worship that requires certain things and that's what they conjure and ship like that. It's an actual entity like a dipick or whatever. And then there's a god, maybe not necessarily our god, but there's another element to it, like maybe it's uh like the the Yaho sabo and the demiurge, like the one in the other, like one's the manager's the when's the upper? I don't know. It just sounds kind of weird. There's a bunch of noses dancing around though. There you go, Yeah, I think I'm I think I'm gonna have to call it. I've been in this chair for a while. I think we've been here for no sound on the video clips. No sound on the video clips. In Landerson said, you want to know why, because I I I got comfortable with the fact that I was on OBS, and I told you exactly what the fuck I want. I I fucking hate stream Yard because it's a fucking faggot. Okay, so what I had, what I was supposed to do. Let me show you. I was supposed to go back to full screen. This is how fucking gay this shit is. And then I go over here and I go through stream Yard and I have to click a little gay thing like that, and then I have to go in and I have to select. I don't can't even do it right here, share screen, hit entire screen, hit this, and then hit share and then that. So this fucking thing. The whole time we were playing clips, they didn't hear a fucking word. Okay, with that, I say, fuck this night, hey man, have a good night. All right, I'm I'm so fucking I'm done with the stream Yards and I and I had I've had enough for the day.
Speaker 5: Hey Dan, it was.
Speaker 1: Me too, man, What the fuck ended? I just thrend fucking time I hit the fucking button.