Speaker 1: Really there and from still told. Locked up in the cell he ds in the slam Orman.
Speaker 2: It must be like hell. You're sitting there thinking how to come to this?
Speaker 3: Should have heard my warning, and now you're paying for your den.
Speaker 4: I was right.
Speaker 5: You should have listened, and in all you should have known, sold your bounty, Klos and day be leave them all alone.
Speaker 1: I was right, was right.
Speaker 2: We tried to save your soul.
Speaker 6: Now you're stuck behind them balls, and that's still told. Hold on, a year ago, I told you, I told you, man just said it be, stop running your mouth.
Speaker 2: The troubles all you'll see you.
Speaker 7: But you kept on jabbing.
Speaker 2: Damn couldn't let it slide.
Speaker 1: Now the gusser on your wrists and your.
Speaker 8: Prize locked inside.
Speaker 9: I was right.
Speaker 5: You should have listened, Are and on you should have known, told you abound Nick Kaylor and they believe them all alone.
Speaker 9: I was right. Jack was right.
Speaker 2: We tried to save your soul.
Speaker 5: Now you're stuck behind them balls, and that's still told. Hold on eight days in the county time crawl.
Speaker 7: By so so.
Speaker 1: Bit you're wishing now you star, they're.
Speaker 2: Still toe show the Nick Kaylin day pro Day, the ropery living free while you're counting cracks in the wall wishing you heard me. I was right.
Speaker 5: You should have listened here and oh you should have known.
Speaker 2: Told your bounties Chayla and day for leave them all alone.
Speaker 3: Now, I was right.
Speaker 10: Jake was fight.
Speaker 2: We tried to save your soul.
Speaker 5: Now your stuff behind them bars unless still toe hole, still toe.
Speaker 1: I hope you're learning your way.
Speaker 2: Hey, days in the clean clean, got time to rule the day. Next time you hear my voice, don't let it pass you by.
Speaker 11: I was right.
Speaker 2: Jack was right.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We told you why.
Speaker 10: He doesn't have my information.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't have just that work.
Speaker 7: I just not here.
Speaker 12: I don't see him.
Speaker 10: I don't see JIB in the chat.
Speaker 13: So have fun.
Speaker 3: Fuck you? What's up y'all?
Speaker 14: Huh let me go and uh.
Speaker 10: Let me go?
Speaker 3: And you know.
Speaker 11: Are going to.
Speaker 3: Me on Christmas? Yes, no, you don't, dude, Bobby Nick can't be trusted either. That's the reason. Here's the thing, that's the reason why I'm not I'm not doing anything with Jib. The person who's letting me use their stream is I'm not using Evos, I'm using stream yard.
Speaker 10: You know what, why don't you.
Speaker 3: Go over there and hang out with Bobby Nick.
Speaker 10: Can leave me the fuck alone. Why don't you leave me alone? Please?
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to start anything with you, bro, Please, I'm trying to have a good time. Please, I'm trying to have a good time. You're in say ere your once like fuck with me?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I want to say this yeah. And I went streaming because I went to stream because, you know what, why don't you go fuck yourself? You've baked that little liar? You know what, Chris, why don't you go Why don't you go take a long walk off the shore? Peer, Chris, Chris, peeps, why don't you go walk? Do a long walk off of short peer? Hey, by the way, congratulations, congratulate Hey, Terry, congratulations on your on your marriage. Congratulations you thought I didn't? Is that the real one? Is it.
Speaker 14: The real Terry?
Speaker 3: Is that the real.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 11: I am.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that I know Jamie makes you I know Jamie makes you happy.
Speaker 4: I don't wurrage.
Speaker 3: I know Jamie makes you happy. And that's really good that, you know, if James, if the person makes you happy, the person makes you happy, it's h.
Speaker 7: M hmm.
Speaker 3: If the person is making you happy. The person's making you happy? Hm, miss and John Melndez.
Speaker 4: Lean m hmm, sorry okay, freaking.
Speaker 3: Send Chrissy Mayor. Yeah, I'm I'm okay. Not doing anything right now. I'm just sitting here. I'm sitting here trying to do stuff, and I'm also farting because I just had oatmevil.
Speaker 10: Yes I'm I'm old, Yes, I'm old. Oh.
Speaker 3: Twitter was having issues this morning. Oh my damn it. Yeah, sitting in Barton. Yeah, I just want to say to people. And I'm also waiting on Hate to go live today.
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Did is Joel doing his show? Is Joel doing his show? Still doing his show? On Jesse's that work? By the way, Hey, did hat play my I donated to Hate over the weekend? Did he play it on his show yesterday? I bought him a coffee? Cobls arrested for abusing Turt What I gotta go. You have to go back and see all right, love to see it art. Hope you and Jamie are doing okay?
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if anybody that does wanna do a buy me a coffee, Buy me a coffee. God him sound like an memron A cute pineapple? Hey, Luke, Come on up, brother, Luke, come on up. You should have never a a Q. You should have never told me you're real? Uh what a cute stand for? You should have never said that. You should have never said that.
Speaker 11: He doc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to come up, you gott a lame brother. Wait are you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 15: I'm a man, I'm a moron. I'm a hey you glass of ship. I'm a chocolate shake. Hey a glass of ship.
Speaker 10: I'm a glass.
Speaker 15: I'm a chocolate shake. Hey, a glass of shed I'm a chocolate shake.
Speaker 3: I worked, unfortunately, Yeah, you were? You You use og mumbling nick for content. You never paid him. You've never paid O G said you never paid him. Roachie says you never paid him. H Roachie says you never paid him. Mm hmmm. They say O G and and Roachie you both say that you haven't paid them.
Speaker 9: Mhm hm.
Speaker 7: Hm.
Speaker 3: This is sesus U is uh. Hey, yeah, you work, unfortunately.
Speaker 11: You were?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, no no more.
Speaker 16: More baby, hmm.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm the more.
Speaker 10: I'm not screwed if I won't let you ears the thing.
Speaker 16: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Why don't you Why don't you go and do your own show? Chris and leave me the fuck alone. Why don't you do your own show? Chris?
Speaker 10: And Chris peeps and leave me the fuck alone?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 10: Why don't you go do your own show?
Speaker 3: Because if you don't have me, if you don't have Ed, you don't have anybody that talks about you.
Speaker 10: H Chris, why don't you do your own show?
Speaker 3: Because if he does his own show, it's you're just gonna be people talking about me. He won't have ah, he doesn't have a show. He doesn't have a show. I need a lo I need a love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need I wish I had a lawyer. Yeah.
Speaker 10: But what's up guys?
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm nine.
Speaker 4: Mhm all these small things through him through uties by time to be at your show? Yeah, m being broken bye by bye bone h mhm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 3: Bro Okay, what's up guys. I hope everyone is staying safe this morning?
Speaker 13: M h m hm m hm.
Speaker 11: M yeah, yo, but what's up guys?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 13: How I?
Speaker 3: How is it be.
Speaker 4: Seen? E your own Marshall idle.
Speaker 3: Jo mm hmm.
Speaker 16: Mhm m hm h m.
Speaker 3: H Yeah.
Speaker 10: I hope everyone is staying safe.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 10: See hexe aer.
Speaker 3: He lives the ever won't that day.
Speaker 13: Kay h.
Speaker 16: H h.
Speaker 3: I'm wanna play song free. Let me put this on the board. Someone's here, I get it. It's yeah.
Speaker 10: Hey, what's up TJ? Hey? I need you up here, TJ.
Speaker 3: I need to talk to you. We got a problem. Chris is trying to start some shit with me again. Chris Peeps just sent me a message saying you're screwed. He just sent me a text message and you're screwed telling me I'm screwed. Take if you want to come up, you can come up to.
Speaker 13: More.
Speaker 3: I'm a moron.
Speaker 7: I'm a moron.
Speaker 3: There a.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, y.
Speaker 7: Y hmmm.
Speaker 6: It's your boy, the one the only hot dog man from Hot Dog Lamb. My name is hot Dog Starks and I it's your boy, the one the only hot dog man from Hot Dog Lamb. My name is hot Dog Starks and I have the privilege and the absolute honor to do this very suspect message to a very special person. I want you a big, happy hot dog birthday shout out to.
Speaker 11: Stop.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up TJ?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 3: What's up? TJ?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 7: J Hm, I'm sorry I was meeting what's up man?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 3: Did you hear what I just told I said about Chris, what did he do? Now he's basically saying that he is gonna make a video, make a video saying how big I'm a comback I am and tell people what I've done. Like what he's like, He's like, you're screwed. I'm screwed.
Speaker 11: Like stop.
Speaker 3: I blocked him and I even reported him as spam on my Google Voice. Yeah, I'm sorry that I brought that up to you. I know that you're I know you were back. Are trying to have a good day.
Speaker 7: Man. It's just I don't know why he's doing he's doing.
Speaker 3: I talked to Emily the other day. I talked to Emmy girl the other day. Okay, she said she's done with Arcade, like I'm done with Chris.
Speaker 7: Oh lord, what happened?
Speaker 10: She didn't tell me.
Speaker 3: She was having to me issues. And I told her that I wish I could have told DJ goodbye and apologize for all that happened. Yeah, she says she she didn't get to say goodbye.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I know the last time I messaged him, he was before he went, before he passed. He's I shot a message on him. Hope he got I don't even tell me thank you for stuff. But the last time I talked to him, he was.
Speaker 3: A good guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, and I just also want to say that I want to I want to say this. I'm I've been in one of I've been in one of those the last few years. I've been in one of those funks where I've been having to I'm being you know, I'm being told that people are gonna peep on me for Christmas. I'm like, great, twenty twenty three, I got swatted and now I'm getting pee bombed for Christmas? Great?
Speaker 7: What the fuck is wrong with people?
Speaker 3: But that's the reason why I don't trust people.
Speaker 7: TJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I trust I trust Jacob Waters. I trust Jacob Waters. I know Jacob won't mess with my channels. He won't mess with my channel.
Speaker 7: You know. I ain't got no reason to fucking do that.
Speaker 3: But you know what the thing is, it's like I just want people to stop with the the you know, if it wasn't Here's like I said before, and I'll say this again, if if he doesn't have me to talk about, or Ed or any of us, he wouldn't have a show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and hey, all you gotta do you want the best way to shut him the fuck up just stop talking about him entirely on your channel.
Speaker 7: That's what I think.
Speaker 3: I've tried, but every time he does something like, Man, I'm telling you just gotta ignore that ship. Yeah, here's that I got rid of out g mumbling Nick and Chris. They were accurate morons. The other day they were trying to get me and Chris back together.
Speaker 13: I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: And also one of them plays a clip of me being a calls people calling me a scammer. There, one of them calling me a scammer because I took they because a friend of mine who has cancer, who's a cancer paced shit, gave me over like almost five hundred dollars worth of gift cards from Amazon.
Speaker 7: Like it was like a couple.
Speaker 3: It was a two hundred dollars, two hundred and fifty dollars and a three hundred dollars you're in ten dollars gift card. Plus he gave like a couple of fifties.
Speaker 10: And I'm like, shut up about it.
Speaker 3: Listen, if here's the thing. Number one, I've never asked for money. I've always and here's me. Do you have a cash out TJ, I do can't you U. So the reason I'm asking about that is I wanna when I do get some money, I do want to send you something. Oh you don't got to do that, man, to help you out, brother, because you you've been supportive.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 3: I know you guys are struggling.
Speaker 7: I know that you know what. You're not struggling struggling. We're definitely not struggling, not not at all.
Speaker 3: I I feel bad that I you know, I make money on these streams and you're you're helping me or.
Speaker 5: You know, you've never man, I come on here with you don't have to pay me for nothing, man, I just do it because you're my friend.
Speaker 3: And here I said Rebecca the link too. So if you're you know, don't have your phone on it, I could just send it to hers. Yeah that's how I do. Sometimes I send it to you. It hurts the same time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you ain't gonna you are't gonna send me nothing. Man, We're not struggling, not struggling at all.
Speaker 7: We're good. Yeah, we're all right. I'm telling you, man, we're good.
Speaker 3: How's your mom?
Speaker 1: How's your mom?
Speaker 3: Or her mom?
Speaker 13: The one that was.
Speaker 5: It was her mom that went into the hospital and she's doing better now. Yeah, but now now Rebecca's aunt is in the hospital. She's got double pneumonia, and she's.
Speaker 10: On I See you or.
Speaker 3: I see you, I see you in CCU or the same thing, critical carry unit or intensive carry unit. Yeah, some hospitals has I see you some units. Some hospitals have cus.
Speaker 7: Man, We're just we're just waiting to hear updates. We might call down there later and see what's going on.
Speaker 3: H I'm having one of those days where you know, I just feel like that, you know, I just feel like that you have more supported me than than Chris did.
Speaker 7: I've always been that.
Speaker 5: I've always been that way, dude, I've always been that way, Broy. You've never get whenever Chris, you know, set you off and ship and you know, I was like half the time, I'll be like, Yo, why is he even doing this? And that's really half the reason why I kind of broke off from that, because I hated the way they did be over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And to be honest with you, he's he's over there. You know half those people are yes people. Yeah, And and and here's the thing, and I'll and I'll say this out loud. I feel like anybody that has messed with me, I know that I'm I know that I have people backing me up there. I know if Koshan wants to play I we could just make a can you can make a phone call and have Vic and then run run up, have Vic and the boys run.
Speaker 7: Up, Because, like I said, all you got to do is just ignore him.
Speaker 10: Man, I tried.
Speaker 5: I know it's irritating and another it's like on a damn there on a daily basis, gonna deal with this ship, but just ignore him.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 3: It's sometimes I could throw I can don't. Uh, there's some people out there that that, No, this is the this is the thing that I do regret is telling people my triggers, are showing people my triggers so people can trigger me sometimes. Definitely hated.
Speaker 7: Everybody, and everybody on the show thought it was a fucking joke.
Speaker 5: To be honest, Yeah, I think it wasn't like like and that's what fucking irritated me about it. And they wanted to set you off so fucking often.
Speaker 10: Hey bam, be good morning, I've been band bes here.
Speaker 3: We're uh uh, we're just talking about I gotta I gotta irritate her. I gotta peron, Hey, love you, love you, sweetheart. I hope that you are doing okay, just gotta We're dealing with a guy that from my from my past, that a former podcast partner that wants to start some ship with me, Christopher Peoples. Do you remember that when when we started the Christopher People's thing, TJ what Christopher Peoples when he started calling himself Christopher Peoples.
Speaker 7: Vaguely?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I actually I know Chris is real last name. I'm not gonna use it, Yeah, because I told him, I told him sometimes I wouldn't say it, wouldn't say that about him. I wouldn't tell you. I'll tell if you want his last name, I'll tell you when we get offline. You're not gonna do all that, man, because it's not docs and if it's in his in one of his emails, is his name?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 7: This This is whatever?
Speaker 3: Man, This this just it's just like, are you waking bacon right now?
Speaker 7: I did that earlier.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing, by the way, I am, I'm just doing me. I'm just trying to be me. I'm just trying to do what's right for me. And if it's no one like by the way, X was down for like an hour today, cloud fair was having issues, cloud Flair was having issues. Everybody went down, so you know a lot of the chat places went down for about an hour. But I do want to say that I appreciate that you're my friend.
Speaker 7: I ain't a problem, man.
Speaker 12: I like I tell you, like I tell you every time to say this, it's all good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know I'm away than I always say this. I'm always in your corner. I always got your back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate that. Nothing's gonna change one thing about me.
Speaker 5: I mean, I may have changed a little bit over these past few years, but I for the must I really ain't changed.
Speaker 7: An't changed much. Yeah, might have been might have become over of an asshole these past.
Speaker 3: Couple of years, but sometimes.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I know it could be an asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I'm not trying to start anything with you or or or Rebecca because you know, you guys are good people. I hope one day I get to meet in real life you to.
Speaker 8: YouTube Rebecca in real life, damn, man, definitely, because it doesn't want to do that.
Speaker 7: One things I have to come to.
Speaker 3: I have to come to Kentucky. Yeah, man, we can figure something out before before you move to Pennsylvania, before you move.
Speaker 7: That that that's still in the planning phases, so that might take more.
Speaker 3: Longer than we think. I don't know, or yeah, I just want to say I appreciate everything you do. You know, you're my friend. Chris. Wasn't my friend? Chris just used me for fucking content.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Every time, every like I remember the past couple of years, I tell you, every time you have linked back up, like heyo, you know what's going on?
Speaker 11: Yeah, like.
Speaker 7: I and I let you do it because you're grown asking You're gonna do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 7: You know, you know, lessons learned.
Speaker 3: You know, I learned my lesson with him. I'm glad actually, you know, I've gotten tired of this moron. And then he says, Oh, I'm gonna what I'm like, I'm gonna put a be a out. Tell how scamed me you are?
Speaker 11: Like, do it?
Speaker 3: No one watches your fucking channel. Nobody watches it. The only reason why he still has to do DJ's show for DJ. Did you know that what he still has to do, he has to do a peep in the East for DJ. Did you did you know that he's had to peep in the East twenty four for DJ. He hasn't done it yet. Wow, that's one of our friends. That's that's one of our friends DJ.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 10: You could.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 12: Do you know that?
Speaker 3: Do you know that Chris lost his monetization when he didn't stream for that three years? But he did what now he lost his monetization? Ah, he has to so to get your monetization back. If you lose your hours, your your you have to you have to stream every certain time to keep your monetization. Okay, and I'm being honest about this. You sucks. He texted me. You're screwed.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: I won't even worry about him. Yeah, he's all talk. He's all fucking talk.
Speaker 3: Look at this. Look at this party right here?
Speaker 7: Am sorry about that?
Speaker 11: That was the.
Speaker 3: T Look at this TJ.
Speaker 13: And that's what's up?
Speaker 7: Who did that?
Speaker 3: My one of my friends did that for me? And one of my friends did this.
Speaker 7: I like that one. Look at that, look at whatever one as the people do from.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also someone did this. They did that. My friend did that.
Speaker 7: That's what's up man.
Speaker 3: And my friend did that. My one of my friends did that with me and Tony Reality.
Speaker 10: Like I did this one, Yeah, and did this one and and and and this is someone.
Speaker 3: This is a guy that is an idiot's muck shot.
Speaker 7: Why do you have right on bug shot?
Speaker 3: That's aerodym hold from still to morning show?
Speaker 13: Dude?
Speaker 3: Did you did you know that he is he got eight days from Bringe porn charge already, man, he got eight days for that ship. And also that Anthony Cooley is muck shot.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And I got me with with a mohawk when I cared about my hair.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh I didn't tell you I cut on my damn hair off you did? Yeah, I'll have to show you over off stream. Mah, we're back and cut it off. Uh.
Speaker 3: And I also got something that I want to I'll tell you. I got a little news that I want to tell you off three. It's something that I don't want to bring up on It's something to do, it's something to do my personal life. But yeah, I want to. I want to say this t J. It's a a lot of ours. By the way, John Blount, did you see the videos of people trolling John Blount? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know who the Russell promotion is shutting down right or taking a break?
Speaker 4: Uh uh uh?
Speaker 3: What's say that?
Speaker 12: The one that he was promoted, man, what the other guy pulse? And it was like him seeing Paul.
Speaker 3: Tony Pizza guy, Tony Tony Pizza guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the one promotion they had d p W. They're taking a hiatus for some reason why, I don't know. They're doing like one or two more shows and.
Speaker 3: Talked about it. Grim's Grim talked about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, did you see that?
Speaker 3: People? Uh see him? Origins did videos about Johnny seeing His favorite move is the overdrive, his favorite his favorite finishers the overdrive. His favorite team is Fortune for and he ships at a tub. He ships in a tub, yeah, he And he tries to get people. He donates under john Blown's name just to get people to to do the overdrive right right. The he even got people.
Speaker 12: He even got.
Speaker 3: Cameos from Matt Hardy. He's got cameos from from Darby Allen. I just wanna, I just want to say this. I think that People Who Wrestling is. By the way, John Cino's last Monday Night Raw, how was it?
Speaker 13: See?
Speaker 5: It was all all he really did was do a six man tag and challenge Don from or Down challenged him at a.
Speaker 3: Boar Games. Yeah. So I heard dom got a new name. He's gotta what dom got a new name? Hm hmm, Dominic Mysterio got a new name. I heard I watched. I've been watching like I don't want I watched like my Freeking Gritty Urban Saga does a show? Does watch along?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Also, uh, look at remember the remember the lady look? Uh the first lady of wrestling. I can't say that she was a like she was like she wrestled at WrestleMania one, but crap, not not to cut the cap, but this was elderly. Uh she worked.
Speaker 10: Uh, but I want to tell you this.
Speaker 3: I'd been like I was watching even show. Uh Fran scene had Daphnie before she passed away on her show. Yeah your friends scene from h E c W mm hmm had Daphanie Shannon from Shannon from w c W on her show. Yeah, you know the scene is I love when I want to I want to say this out loud.
Speaker 10: T J, TJ.
Speaker 3: You saw me at one of the worst times in my liar, when I lost my father. Yeah, you were there.
Speaker 10: In three hours, three.
Speaker 3: To four hours later, I jumped on Chris's show to do to do the SmackDown review.
Speaker 7: Yeah, out of the fu I'm not doing any wrestling.
Speaker 3: But no, no, I wanted to do it. I wanted to do it. I just why would I be? I don't want to be didn't want to be sad. I just wanted to get done with this. I said I was going to do shows, and I did shows. Yeah, my dad loved what I was doing. My dad didn't know what my dad did. My dad didn't know what I was doing, but he he would have. He would have flipped when he found out that that I didn't tell him about Dad being his voice being in one of the donational urbs. I didn't tell him that. Yeah, he didn't need to know any of that ship.
Speaker 11: D J.
Speaker 3: He didn't need, though, do what. He didn't need to know that his voice was in a in a donational Yeah, because dad. Dad didn't that didn't care. That didn't have a PayPal, Dad didn't have a cash apt that didn't that didn't have nothing digital. If dad was Dad was a Dad always liked cash. Yeah, it was it was hard for us to keep a h It was hard for us to keep an ATM card. Yeah, a uh debit card that always liked to write checks. So that's how that's how old school he was. Mm hmm. Yeah. All right, I'm going to end the show so we get talk backstage. All right, no problem, all right, love you. I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your day. I'm not back on later. I love you as by
Speaker 11: Hold On