Speaker 1: Seven o six at fifty five KRSD talk station and Brian Thomas here with in studio, which is a great thing because I certainly enjoy talking to folks face to face. Adam Keller, you may recall he ran for Hamilon County Commission and, of course, along with every other single human being who ran on a conservative platform, went down in flames. What the hell happened to Hamilton County? The Hamilton County that I grew up in and knew and used to love has become this bastion of blue nonsense. Adam Keyler, welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show to solve our problems.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my American loving friend, Brian Thomas.
Speaker 1: I really love freedom and America, at least the concept of freedom that once existed in this great land of ours, only to be completely upended by idiots that we elect into public office. And somebody had called earlier to complain about, oh, the Hemmelon kind of Republican party or their the Republican Party at large in the state doesn't fund they don't back their candidates, And I said, wait a second, look at Melissa Powers signs everywhere a demonstrably awesome career, all the accomplishments that you can document. Look what she actually did. Yeah, she had a well oiled campaign. She was she was willing to talk to anybody. Where was who is Connie Pilach? And where now?
Speaker 3: Was she?
Speaker 1: The whole time? Not a dime I didn't. I saw like three signs. You know, I'm obviously exaggerating to a certain degree. But she wasn't out there doing town hall. She wasn't debating Melissa Powers she had. She kept her mouth shut and in her home and with the door closed up until the very last minute, and then maybe made a few statements, ended up walking away with it.
Speaker 2: That's that's how my opponent did it toomanly. But you know, a Denise street House, great name recognition. Republicans on the West Side still vote for her, which we got to stop doing that. But you've also got Connie Pilach on the other end of that, so Denise tree House, everybody knows the Dreehouse name right on the other end of that pillage hasn't prosecuted a case since the crack epidemic. People just don't do their research on some of these candidates. And we had a great slate I would say, I mean I met most of the Republican candidates, and Chris Lips he had signs everywhere. How does he not win? I mean he worked harder than any candidate. I'd argue he probably worked harder than Powers and everybody else. And he's out there at everything. He's standing on corners, he's got his signs. You go over the west side, his signs are everywhere, and somehow he loses. It's just crazy to me that this is happening. But Democrats have built their little they're hunkered down in the cities right now, they're hunkered down in the county. We have them surrounded. I mean, on a positive note, we won all three branches of government. The MAGA movement is what, from what I can tell, is just somebody who likes to connect the It's an entrepreneurial movement. It's a movement of former Democrats, even people that they're sick of big government. They see the problem, they're sick of politicians in a traditional sense. You've got guys like Elon Veck, Joe Rogan, all probably former Democrats. I don't know about Vek, but the other two Trump, Donald Trump, former Democrat Taulcy Gabbard, former Democrat. We've got a Kennedy in the Maga Maha movement. Now it is becoming the party of common sense. There are and I almost feel like the Maga Party is kind of in a way a third party.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we couldn't get a third party built up from scratching to get people to vote for it. So it almost went through the Republican Party. And you're you're adopting new people, You're adopting Fetterman, for God's sake, in Pennsylvania's making sense now all the time.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that, And you're right, and I'm you know, I almost part of these wants to be reluctant to acknowledge the he does make sense now because he's always proven him himself to be such a moron. Oh oh my gosh. I mean even he can't abide. That's I mean, he's reached the point where he can't abide. And dare I say out loud, I mean my dream all along, I mean I ended up my eighteenth year radio here this month. My dream has always been that the Republican Party would wake the hell up and become more a libertarian party, which it started took the MAGA movement seems to be less government intrusion, pairing back the reach and the scope. And you know, as I read this morning on Kimberly Strassel's brilliant article, doge mission is the opposite of mission creep, she points out. And I've been screaming out loud for years, but most recently in light of this mission to doge to Paaraback government. You know, Republicans have their own little fiefdoms. If it's a stupid project, but it's in a Republican state, they'll do everything they can defend it. I love Thomas Massey. I love him. And I mentioned him about being maybe the agricultural secretary, and he's on the program, and I said, maybe if you were secretary of Agriculture, we can get rid of the stupid idea of put in ethanol in a day on gas tanks. He didn't agree with me, he didn't staunchly defend it, but he did say something to the effect in a passing way, and then moved onto a different subject matter, something about well, you know, there's a lot of farmers that really get a lot of benefit out of that. I mean, I don't know. Again, I don't want to put words in this about the podcast is right there on my blog page. You got to go back a little bit, but it's there. Yeah, but that mentality, the idea that you know, the predicate for us burning food in our gas tank is this global warming nonsense. We've got an unlimited supply of available petroleum products, and we can refine gasoline to meet our domestic needs. We don't need corn in our gas tanks. Well but the farmer, Yeah, well, now don't give me that crap.
Speaker 2: Well, it's awesome to me too, because I mean, and you know what the repercussions are of when she either we need fossil fuels. It's just what it is right now. I mean, there is no better alternative right now. And you saw what happened when Biden came in and he wanted to appease the mob. What did he do?
Speaker 1: Tap the strategic petroleum oil reserve?
Speaker 2: Yep, and then we ran out of oil. And Trump before that had mentioned purchasing getting more oil at what twenty or forty dollars a barrel? And then Biden ends up buying it back of what one hundred dollars a barrel or ninety dollars a barrel or something like that. So it's just it's wasteful spending. It's a lack of vision. And you see this with the Democrats. And you know what, I love, Brian. You got Ron Paul. Ron Paul is going to see his day finally after all these years. Now you got him in this whole Doge movement. And Doge is a cryptocurrency. I don't know if you guys know that, but the whole Doge thing, I think is named after the fact that you know, which is kind of a you know, cryptocurrency in general, and bitcoin everything. I've been telling people about it for years and it just hit one hundred thousand dollars. I could not believe that libertarian thing, right, because what happens with money over time, the supply of money increases, Right. You got fixed asset like a bitcoin, which has twenty one million bitcoin that will ever exist, and there's only nineteen million something of them that exists right now. But the idea is is that the reason bitcoin's price goes up over time is because it's not the bitcoin's gaining value, it's that the dollar is losing values. So now you need more dollars inflationary dollars to pay for something that is consistent as a consistent supply. And that's why you want to own assets and things like that. And this is the point I want to bring up is Republicans. This whole movement has become this entrepreneurial movement, and I think in Hamilton County the Republican voice has been suppressed the media, even the business career since they inquire these publications. Most of the articles you read, they're written by progressives. Yes they are not just Democrats, progressive democrats. And you see this stuff all the time. I mean you saw it on Twitter before Trump or before Elon took over Twitter. What we need to do and one of the things I want to help with is marketing. This is what I do. I own an ad agency, and after running a couple campaigns, I'm starting to see where the where the problems are, where the gaps are. The Democrats have been telling our story for us in the cities in Hamilton County. There's this idea. And as a former Democrat, I used to believe this too, because that's what I was told. I was told in schools. Who runs the schools? The Democrats, they're in doctrination camps. But then after that, now you've got DEI programs, ESG programs in the companies and all these big companies in Cincinnati that people come and work at. Then they're indoctrinated in these companies. Right, So where do where's our voice coming from?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: How are we getting to the people of Hamilton County and Cincinnati? There is no voice, right So I built a website, the Cincinnati Exchange dot com. It's just kind of a demo right now. But the ideas is to bring on people, volunteers, folks that I've met while campaigning, and bring them on and have them write for us. Have guys like Todd Zinzer, former US Inspector General, who writes for The Inquirer all the time. Op Ed's right. That guy will investigate everything. He's brilliant, Oh, unbelievable, and he tells the truth, Yes he does. I mean, look at this bridge situation we got going on right now. All we can do is speculate that was that was Halloween. It takes this long to investigate what happened. Most people know probably what happened, right, And and you've got all this speculation somebody actually got on my Twitter the other day. It was like, uh with fourteen followers, by the way, a new account, right, Uh, what's speculation gonna do? What's gonna help? I'm like, why do you want me to shut up? Is that what you want? Who sent you here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Because I mean that's what it is. The powers that be, they know they're guilty of this stuff, and they want to get rid of qualified immunity for police officer. Well, what about qualified immunity for these politicians that we.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, it's a nerve on that one.
Speaker 2: What about that?
Speaker 1: Let's pause. We'll bring Ton to He'll be in the studio the entire hour here Adam Keller, and we're gonna identify more areas where perhaps we can make some inroads in spite of the fact that Hamilton County has gone completely blue. Seven sixteen fifty five KRC detalk station. Let me save you money, and we're talking real, genuine, fat money. That is, if you think three thousand dollars, for example, is a giant chunk of money, I personally will always believe that's a lot of money. And if I can save that much, I'm gonna take that into consideration. For example, with medical imaging MRI, CT scans, echo cartogram's, ultrasounds, lung screenings, and cardiac scorings, you will pay literally thousands of dollars and your insurance company may at the hospital imaging department cover some of this. What you're out of pocket gonna be what's your percentage your copay and how many bills will you get from the hospital. One for the MRI, two for the contrast, three separate one for the board certified radiologists report everything. One price, and that is affordable imaging services, where an MRI without a contrast is only four hundred and ninety five bucks. Compare that to the hospital work could be thirty five hundred at a contrast, at affordable imaging it's six hundred and forty five bucks. Small increase in price in that contrast could probably cost you more than the entire scan with a contrast. When you're going to affordable imaging services, maybe a little bit out of the way for you, and don't expect a lot of bells and whistles. It's low overhead, but the same hospital type equipment is used. The CT scans, the MRIs, et cetera. Professionals have been doing this for decades, and you get a board certified radiologist report you and your doctor within forty eight hours of the imaging. And it's all at unbelievably low prices. So get in touch with me. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Ask the imaging department at the hospital what it's going to cost you out of pocket and then go wow, let me call that number. Thomas gave me five one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Check them out online. Go ahead, It's affordable Medimaging dot.
Speaker 3: Com, fifty five car the talk station ready.
Speaker 1: Tip of the nine first one one forecast part of plenty of sunshine today, we're going to say partly that word is plenty high a thirty four overnight down to nineteen clear skies, forty two Tomorrow's high sunny skies, thirty overnight with partly cloudy skies. Then we get to partly cloudy Sunday with a chance rain showing up after one pm, going up to fifty two degrees. Right now, it's sixteen.
Speaker 4: In time for traffic from the UC Health Traffic Center. U See Health's Weight Loss Center offers comprehensive obesity care and advanced surgery for lexpertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three. Traffic is still on the lighter side and I'm recording good news no accidents right now in and around in Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Traffic volumes, though, are.
Speaker 4: Building and of course you may find some on and off slowdowns for seventy one southbounds flock to the Big Mack Bridge. I'm Heather Pasco on fifty five KRC to talk.
Speaker 1: Station set Drive Carencity Talk Station lively on and off air conversation between Adam Kayler is in studio and me and Brian Thomas as to the Drive Carecy morning show course. Adam had an unsuccessful campaign for Hamilton County Commissioner, but he's run a couple of campaigns. He's seen the warts and the problems, and he knows what we're dealing with here in Hamilton County. And I think these problems transcend Hamilton County. So if you're not in Hamilton County, you're going why do I care about this? It's a problem that's going on tround This entire country is Outam pointed out in the last segment, these enclaves of Democrats like in the city of Cincinnati, have an overwhelming impact on broader areas. But the question is what we can do about it, and throwing money at it isn't always necessarily the answer. We need coordination. We need to have a more, a better, more well oiled machine. And the question is what does that machine look like and how does it bring about positive change? And what you when I would call positive changes. Of course, this broader concept of less government completely across the board.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'd love that. But here locally in Himill County, I could go over some basic tactics, like I mean, one thing is you know, having a voice, having somewhere where the Republican voice can be heard, and that's one of the reasons I put the Cincinnati Exchange website up. Then on top of that pairing that was something like a podcast, like a conservative podcast that we can put on the website. And me personally, I'm just gonna throw some money at it. I'll put my SEO team on it. We'll get some good on page search going hopefully boost that in the rankings. So people outside of my group and the people your listeners can actually go to the website, dig in and find information.
Speaker 1: Well real quick on that point, because I'm certain there's someone out there going, eyes rolling, going, ah jeez, another podcast. There are literally hundreds of thousands of them. And how does you know in at Blue City, how are you going to elevate that conservative message to get people to actually listen to it even though it's out there? Because I know where you can go, and I know where I go and can go. There are places where conservative messages is spelled out and very very done, very well. But you're here in Hamilton County. So the answer to that question is again.
Speaker 2: Aggregate it all, right, We need to be aggregating things in one place. It needs to be easy for people to find a lot of that information, right, and it doesn't have to be a competition. Right. This could be hey, whatever's good, whatever, people like, come on and talk about it, right. I mean, they've got the Cincinnati a Facebook page. Since Saint Politics Facebook's page. I mean, it is a cesspool of Democrats and they make you absolutely no sense.
Speaker 1: When you go on to some of the comments.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just crazy, I know. So we need a space and that's one thing. Then on top of that, what I want to do is we build a lot of WordPress websites. So what I want to do is build a WordPress multi site, a new site for the Hamilton County GOP. And what a word Press multi site allows you to do is take that website, spin out other websites. As long as you got based on the server, which we do, you could always pop new sites up for these candidates. One of the things is is candidates they struggle to find resources. So you may not be able to raise a bunch of money. But what we can do is help you save money. So instead of going out and paying five ten thousand dollars for a website, you go to the GOP. We have a tool available to you spin out a website right, pop you up a new website. You go in there, change your content, add your logo, do whatever you want. And I would voluntarily offer my services to candidates, and I did this whole entire election cycle. Give you a new logo, help you design out your banners, help you design your yard signs, help you design postcards. I help Mary Hill, I help Jonathan Peerson. I did it for myself. There's a couple other candidates we helped out, but all of those resources right now, you struggle when you're a candidate to find everyone costs money? What printer should I use? Where's the cheapest place to get signs? Where should I do postcards? At all? That information needs to be consolidated and aggregated together in one place. And what about raising money? Why can't they sell swag on their websites? Right we could have a store so that their friends, their supporters can easily go on their website, order some swag, donate to their campaign. Another thing we could do with these websites is we could give every Republican club in Cincinnati a brand new website. They could all be branded consistently. Can and I'm actually doing this for west Side Jim Jim Keefer, if anybody knows him, I'm piloting this with his club right now. I redid their logo. We're gonna work with them on building out a new website. And then instead of his little ten dollars, he might be charging people to be part of the group, maybe charges them one hundred bucks, but it comes with a T shirt, a mug, maybe a hat or something like that, which we can get super cheap, and then all the profits go into a pool that ends up supporting candidates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like you've thought it out a lot. And again over to campaigns. I'm certain that these ideas are all stellar and you face these uphill challenges and again going back to the early A Color earlier talking about well that Hamilton County GOP or the GOP just doesn't support meaning money the candidates. Well maybe, but do we have to look to just them to have that accomplished? And the answer is clearly no. Independent individuals like yourself creating these opportunities and greasing the skids and making it so much easier for any given candidate that we support to help their campaign. I love the concept. We'll continue with Adam Keayler seven twenty six fifty out Care CD talk station. I always enjoy promoting USA's Premium phone because I know how many listeners that have gotten it have been so happy that they did, because it's just a it's a great product, I you know, the ultimate no brainer. But when you're buying something that provides you immediate benefit, like the comfort improvement in your home, and then you realize that every single month you're going to save a tremendous amount of money on your energy bill. With rising energy bills, point to the reasons they're rising. They are period, end of story, so you want to keep them down. Of course, keep the money in your pocket. Get the USA Premium phone and injected into the exterior walls of your home, guaranteed savings on your energy bill, immediate improvement and comfort. It'll also keep the mice in things out of your house. Like it's one person who let me know about that, and I think she was in the commercials, like, oh, you know, the other thing is no more mice in my house barely she had a problem with that. But that's not the reason. You ultimately buy just an added side benefit. It's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free. I know a lot of listeners who saved more than that. So if it could be a wash, you could maybe save more, maybe save less, but save you will, and then ultimately it's paid off and you're still enjoying the benefits of the comfort and savings. So you also get a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit thanks to the federal government telling you to do something you should do on your own anyway. So take advantage of all of that and again ninety nine dollars a month interest free. Makes it the ultimate no brainer, which it is in any case. Three eight one three six two six. It's a free inspection. So you may be under insulated. Find out maybe have no insallation in there. We'll find out with a free inspection and free quote. Three eight to one foam online USA Insallation dot net fifty five KRC dot com up. Weather time TENNA nine says today is going to be plenty of sunshine with a high thirty four to be clear of a night down to nineteen Tomorrow a sunny day with a high of forty two thirty degrees overnight with partly cloudy skies and a partly cloudy Sunday chance rain showing up after one rainy night as well. Sundays high is going to be fifty two. It's sixteen right now.
Speaker 4: Traffic hid from the UC Health Traffic Center U see healths to Weight Loss Center of first Comprehensive Obesity Care and Advanced Surgical Expertise called five one three nine three nine.
Speaker 5: Two two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 4: It's pretty quiet on your main roads and freeways for the Friday drive. We've got some moderate pockets of traffic, but overall I'm seeing everything moving a posted speed seventy one at Casino. They're looking good either way. I'm Heather Pasco on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty one fifty five KRE City Talks Station by Thomas. When Adam Caller in studio talking in politics, a better way, a better path for getting perhaps say a wiser, more conservative Dare I even say a little libertarian message out there? Government is broke? The city of Cincinnati is I think we can say literally broke. I mean we talk about Todd Zinder pension program alone, six hundred and ninety million dollars unfunded or underfunded. They want to try to pass it off to o pers which I'm thinking about if I'm in Columbus. I'm laughing even at the idea if they got themselves enough money back into the pension program that would qualify them for even consideration. If I'm a representative in Columbus. I got one finger raised, and you know which one it is. I got two words for him, and it ain't happy Birthday. You dug this hole. You dig yourself out of it. But this is what liberal government does. They keep throwing money. It's stupid things like street cars, and they don't pay attention to the roads. They've got the infrastructure that they're supposed to be taken care of, the stuff that they're already responsible for. And they hardly have enough money, if if they even have enough money to deal with that. So none of it makes sense. And yet when you try to telegraph that message out, for example, on social media, which you and I've been talking about, you are immediately just inundated with all of this anger and vile and and and if you're like me, it's like, screw it. I'm not even gonna get engaged. I don't do social media for that reason. Listen, I do it for a living here for four hours a day.
Speaker 2: You got a job, Brian. These people are unemployed.
Speaker 1: And I know that. And I have no idea whatsoever what people out in the world say about Brian Thomas. You know why. I don't look but I but why would I want to throw myself into that. Like that Cincinnati politics site you mentioned earlier, I've seen the posts on Facebook from them. They're crazy.
Speaker 2: They're crazy people.
Speaker 1: I could write a book in response to this stupidity comes out on there, and I could post it. I could have facts and footnotes and a bibliography citing you know, research studies and you know prior history and all of that to defeat and refute any stupid thing that they're saying. And they wouldn't listen to it all, and they would just pile on and call me names, and I'd be like, this isn't worth my time. So how do you overcome that? If Brian Thomas can't be convinced to get in there and make his point, how can we get other people to actually engage to overwhelm their seemingly overwhelming.
Speaker 2: Unified Well, they pile on as so as soon as the conservative comes on there, they send a message, they send a message out to all their people, and next thing, you know, all of their friends who are socialists that don't work, have nothing better to do, they get on and then they'll pile on. And the problem is with that, they seem like they're right, They seem right well their own echo chamber, and other people that come on there they look at that and they assume that that narrative is correct because more people did it right, Like, if a bunch of people start buying bitcoin today, right, you think, oh, well the masses like this, people go along with the masses, right, They don't. They don't. They're not really contrary in most cases, which is a lot of times what you should be. Right. If PNG stocks down today, it's probably going to be up later on. But nobody wants to buy it when it's low. They want to buy it when it's high, right, Buy high, sell low is what a lot of people do. So and you just came up with a business idea. By the way, you need to go on the Sinsai politics page, take screenshots of all their things and write a book. Call it Stupid Things Progressive Say and just it's just a book of quotes. It would be a best seller.
Speaker 1: Brian Peter Bronson, are you out there, Peter Broun's and Chili Dog Press? That's you know what somebody out there will do that? And I go ahead, knock yourself out. It's a million I don't know if it's a million dollar idea or whether you actually ultimately be profitable one, but it sure would be funny. A condensed one stop shop to look at all of the inane comments written by folks on that one single website brilliant, insane them. You might want to take on that these.
Speaker 2: Are insane people, But I mean one problem is is we need a unified effort.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They have a unified effort, certainly, and that's the point. And that one thing on social media just illustrates the coordination they have and the with the DNC and with Democrats and progressives in Cincinnati. If you think about it, their jobs are on the line. A lot of these people work in the government. They if they have jobs, right, the either work in the government or on the dole. Right, that's who a lot of city Democrats and city progressives are.
Speaker 1: Right, a vested interest in the system. Right.
Speaker 2: We're entrepreneurs. If we say something on Facebook, it could affect our businesses, right, So they know that. And these people they have nothing to lose, so they get on there and talk all kinds of crazy stuff and nobody holds them accountable because half of them don't work, right, So I mean, this is the truth. So I mean what we need to do is we need to get our message out there, particularly to young people. Right, what do democrats offer? They offer, you know, basic living for people who can't figure out life. Essentially, that's who their target market is.
Speaker 1: You mean, products of a public education system that's completely broken. It does not teach children to you to meet minimum standards of education at any given level, and then churned out into society supposed to be left to their own devices to make a living when they can't because they lack the function and this basic knowledge base to live, thrive and survive on their own. Oh look, gee, hey, we've found the problem in the system.
Speaker 2: Poor.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk more with Adam Keayler after I mention foreign Exchange Westchester location is the foreign exchange location. I will strongly recommend Austin and his ASE certified Master technicians taking care of your imported you know, traditionally imported cars, whether it's from Europe or Asia, giving you a full warranty on parts and service for everything that they do for you, and you not paying nearly as much as you'd pay it. The deal, or the bottom line, as I like to point out, always is the bottom line. It's saving you money. Why would you pay more? I don't understand, and you probably I don't know what your personal dealership customer service like at your dealership's service department. But I know you're gonna be treated very very well at Foreign Exchange, like family folks up there, their smiles and they're accommodating, and you need a rental. That got one there for you, So call them up and schedule your appointment. Tylersville exit off seventy five. Head east. When you're on seventy five Tylersville Exit east, two streets, hang a right on Kinglin and you'll run right into Foreign Exchange Westchester location. And please give them my regards when you do. Also when you give them a call to schedule the appointment. It's five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six online Foreign X form, the letter X.
Speaker 3: Dot com, fifty five KRC the talk station home values in city or.
Speaker 1: There is your nine first warning weather forecast. Sun signed today with a high thirty Ford and then nineteen overnight clar skuys forty two are high tomorrow again. Sunny clouds roll in over a Saturday night, driving to thirty two. It's going to go up to fifty two on Sunday, but you're gonna have to deal with clouds. And at chance of rain after one pm fifteen degrees right now. Traffic time from.
Speaker 5: The UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 4: U see Health's the weight loss center of first comprehensive obesity care in advanced surgical expertise. Call five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 5: Traffic is a little slow.
Speaker 4: Seventy five southbound Galberth Road to Town Street also planned for having slow traffic on four seventy one North found between Grand Avenue and seventy one.
Speaker 5: I'm Heather Pasco on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty one fifty five KR City Talk Station, enjoining our lively discussion here this morning. Adam Callern Studio. Of course Branford County Commissioner unsuccessfully, but we are in Hamilton County, which is the reason Madam is here. He's got a lot of experience in the tech world and got a lot of experience with running campaigns. He knows where the problems in the pitfalls lie. So the idea is to come up with a more well oiled machine to facilitate any candidate running on a more conservative, logical, reasonable platform and needs to counter this dominant, dominant, loud, angry, left wing narrative, and anybody of logic and reason can step back from and look at the aftermath of their policies. I mean, we're just talking about the pension system, that the roads, the infrastructure of the city of Cincinnati is literally falling apart. But who's been running it now for the last forty years? Yeah, you have to go back to Ken Blackwell for the last Republican mayor. I mean, I can't remember, but that's been decades, that's right. Yeah, and it's only gotten worse over time.
Speaker 2: And I just Cincinnati has become just nobody thinks about Cincinnati around the country. I mean I go, I travel a lot of places, and you know, they think they think we're in Iowa half the time. Right, they don't even know Ohio. They don't even know where ohioa is, right, And I think they confuse us with Cleveland. Please don't confuse us with Cleveland, for God's say, Really, but I mean, what's happened in Cleveland, and what's happened in a lot of these ultra progressive cities is start going to start happening here. I mean, we have a Democrat monopoly in this city. And what do Democrats offer the average person? Nothing, nothing at all nothing. These are politicians. These people haven't been successful in their lives. And if you look at people like Elon, if you look at people like Vivek Ramaswami, if you look at people like Joe Rogan, the Democrats hate them because they're successful, because they offer society something that the Democrats can't offer. What the Democrats are good at is thievery. They're good at stealing from you and I from regular citizens, the class warfare thing they're good at at digging into people's anger. Right, Yes, I'm not successful at life, So instead of blaming myself and my own decisions, I can blame Vivek Ramaswami and Elon Musk and these other successful people that are hoarding all the money. But what people don't understand is Molle, he's not finite. They're printing money every single day, and even if it was finite, it exchanges hands an infinite amount of times. They just found a way to create more value than you did. You create zero values sitting in your mom's basement playing video games every day, getting drunk and smoking weed. That's just not productive. But Democrats have found a way to turn those people into victims and find these little groups, these little voter bases that they can dig in and get those emotions. But what Republicans are good at are building businesses, are networking. We know a lot of people. Why aren't we reaching out to the young Republicans in at University of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Well, isn't the answer to it as simple as well, it's just easier to hook myself up to the abilical court of government than have to act supply myself.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. But I wouldn't be in college getting indoctrinated by the Democratic Party into Marxism if I wasn't looking for a job. The problem is a majority of these students are going to school for nonsense degrees underwater basket weaving. What are you going to do with that? Well, you know what you're going to do with that. One of the Democrats who's on on on, you know, they went for the school for the same thing. They're going to create a program or you're going to come and create a nonprofit and they're going to find a way to fund that with the extra money they have. Right, the Todds ends a wrote about it. They've got all this extra money, what'd they do with it? Did they put it in a pinch of program? No? Did they? Did they figure out a way to get these homeless people off the streets and out of these tents and potentially burning down our bridges? No, they didn't do that.
Speaker 5: What did they do?
Speaker 2: They gave it to their friends. They're friends who went to school for nonsense degrees. DEI is just a way to give people who job get it, It's just a way to get them a job.
Speaker 1: It's a fake market.
Speaker 2: You're creating cancer in your company.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think that's the dirty secret of government. I've joked about that for years and years. You have mister Smith goes to Washington, bright eyed, well you know, bushytailed, optimistic that I'm going to go there to fix things and I'm gonna I'm going to solve these problems. And they take you into the back room and close the door and they say you know that, No you're not.
Speaker 2: That's why you got to tear it down.
Speaker 1: We are here to create fake economies. For example, next year, we're gonna rull out this thing. We're gonna call DEI and all those people that went to college to get degrees and in social fill in the blank, that don't have a job. We're going to create opportunities for them. And every company in the planet is going to then have to have its own DEI department. They're gonna have to hire them, and then those people will end up having jobs and paying taxes from their salaries to help fund this nonsense that we create fake economies. I swear, I think that's where the whole idea of of of climate change came from. Yeah, we need to we need to create fake jobs. We need a green economy. Why are the regular economies? Were can fine? Because you're exhaling us into oblivion. That's right, gonna die, yep. So welcome to a brand new market plea.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. And I think there are plenty of students that go to UC and I actually mentor some students there at the Lenner School, and those kids actually want real jobs, They want to create companies. They want to be the future entrepreneurs of America. Well, where's the Republican Party. Where are the Republican people who are successful with business like me, who are willing to go in there and talk to these kids and be like, hey, look, I'm a Republican. I'm a nice guy. The narrative right now is that Republicans are these mean, old people, stodgy, stuck in our ways. We're greedy, we don't give back. We need to. We need to get rid of that narrative. And that's what the Democrats say about us. I'm telling you that they're thieves. That's my narrative, right And that's the way I see it as someone who was a former Democrat and grew up in poverty and used to see them as my savior, and then I realized I'm my own savior, Brian. We need to tell other people. We need to show people by example, I'm one of you. I was where you were. I was eating Ramen noodles, right, I was eating cereal water. You know, I was drinking kool A with no sugar in it, right, and now here I am. I could do whatever I want. Honestly, I could run campaigns and then I'm probably gonna lose. But it doesn't matter if I was go back to winning a life, but.
Speaker 1: At least you get your message out while you're doing that.
Speaker 2: I need a platform that's right well.
Speaker 1: And that's fundamentally the change that needs to be brought about, which you're helping to facilitate, and we're hoping well, works quite well. We'll bring out them back for a few more minutes. Here, take a break right now. Mention my friends at Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, and right now you can still do it. Save twenty two one hundred dollars on a new cool carrier comfort system. They say, heating and air conditioning. I want to go back to the air conditioning deal they had going on before, but Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, get that system replaced. Save yourself twenty two hundred dollars. Yes, winter is here and if yours goes belly up, perfect opportunity to save some serious cash. Call them up. Zimmer will take care of you twenty four to seven in emergency situations. But you know, get on a maintenance program too, because they offer them. They'll come over on a regular basis. I'll check your system, make sure it's clean, well oiled, and whatever was required to help it last long and keep you out of emergency situations. But if you know it hits the fan for the wrong time, they're there for you, as they always are. For more than seventy five years, taking great, great care of their customers. Chris Simmer will help you out. Give them a call to schedule that appointment. Five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. Five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three can take care of it and learn more about what the Zimmer can do for you. Head on over to the website. It's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Channel nine says, today's going to be a sunny day. Got that going for you? Thirty four degrees for a high down a nineteen overnight with Claire sky. Sunny again tomorrow forty two thirty overnight with some clouds. Got a cloudy Sunday, partly anyway, rains showing up after one pm. Fifty two for the high right now fifteen degrees and time for.
Speaker 5: Traffic from the UCE Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 4: You see Health's Weight Loss Center offers comprehensive obesity care and advanced surgical expertise. Call five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three. Traffic slows on I seventy four eastbound between Montana Avenue and Spring Grove Avenue.
Speaker 5: Also watch for traffic.
Speaker 4: Solving things a bit on seventy five northbound Bottomill Pike two twelfth Street. I'm Heather Pasco in fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty two here fifty five KERRCD Talk Station. I feel like we barely scratched the surface solving problems here, at least theoretically so with Adam Keller identifying problems and appreciating the fact that, you know, a little tough love might be the right direction to go with a lot of people, not hooking them up to the umbilical court of government for the entirety of their lives. But that's how these coalitions are built, and that's how these you know, left wing I will call them radicals take over and they get people hooked. And once you're hooked, you're going to continue to vote money into your pocket, which is in essence what happened. So you've, you know, got this mechanism to get to facilitate better candidate, get them the help they need to start their campaigns, to run their campaigns, one stop shopping. Here's all the resources we got, Here's how to get the T shirts out there, Here's how to get the mugs out there, the signs, and also the message. Yeah, sadly, we got to get the message in front of people who otherwise would not bother to even look at it, and are surrounded by a well oiled machine of constant left wing messaging.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, And you've whenever you're doing a campaign, whenever you have a brand, all of your messaging needs to ladder up to some sort of concept. Right, and the concept for me, as someone who was a Democrat grew up poor built companies, is successful and is now a Republican. What I see the difference between the Democrat and Republican parties is they are the party of dependency. Yes, we are the party of taking your God given talents and doing the best you possibly can in this country, which you're in the easiest country in the world to start a business and be successful, which is why we got people banging down our doors to get in here. Why are you doing nothing with your life? As Republicans, I have a network. I know a lot of people. I can connect young people to the resources that they need. If do you need an internship, I can almost guarantee you I can find you an internship. If it's in business doing something, if you need a leg up, if you need help doing something, if you need advice, I can help you. Like I've been through it. I've started stuff from scratch, from nothing. You need to learn how to raise money. I've raised money before. So we've got to get out there as Republicans. It's not just on the Hamilton County GOP, It's on us. But the problem is we're so downtrodden right now. We got decimated in this election. So what's second Hamilton County? In Hamilton County.
Speaker 1: But the hope and the bright light in all of this is that America woke up to the things that we're talking about, at least on a national scale. And Donald Trump and these maybe call them independent minded folks again, this coalition that he is putting together and that we saw coming has been so appealing to so many people. I mean, I never thought i'd say I'm happy about RFK Junior being a part of this process. I disagree with him on a lot of topics, but you know what, we need someone who's gonna be slap everybody in this country about our diet and our consumption and all the bad things that are going on in the world. We need to focus on that. He's going to be a great messenger for a better way of life, at least in terms of one's health. That's his area. Now he's got a bully pulpit. He doesn't have the quote unquote baggage of being the hardcore right wing conservative demonized from the get go. Like pick a guy like Ted Cruz or something. There's a built in demonization. So if he was in charge of it, I screw that guy. I'm going to McDonald rfkjing. They might listen to him. Well, the guys what sixty something years older, he's great. Yeah, the guy's doing push ups. You know, I saw him bench pressing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put a picture of him in my refrigerator so when I go down there at two o'clock in the morning, his face is right there. But I mean, there's a lot of stuff we have to do, and that is really becoming the big Tent Party. And I think, you know a lot of Democrats hate trickle down economics, but I think trickle down policy is gonna work in our favor because I think they are going to deliver. And I'm I'm actually positive that they're gonna deliver. And I'm going to DC on the twentieth to go to go to the inauguration and celebrate. But I think now that we have all three branches of government, people are gonna start seeing in this economy turn. They're gonna start seeing things change. They're gonna see the government shrink, they're gonna see the deficit shrink. And if we can actually deliver on those things, it's gonna come down to Hamilton County, which everybody knows everything comes to Cincinnati ten years late, right Mark Twain's old quote. Yeah, but if that starts to happen, we need to be in a position to take advantage of it.
Speaker 1: Right now's the time to start. It has been a real pleasure, Adam, having you in the studio. I always enjoy our conversations. Keep up the great work. I know you and I'll be talking again in the future about the progress you're making on behalf of everybody in Hamilton County, and that means everybody, because this path is a much better one for everyone. Seventy seven five KRC Talk Station. Have a happy holidays, brother, and you and your family stick around speaking holidays, holiday wine pairings with Keegan Corcoran, my somolier friend. He's gonna help us all out. We're gonna have a little bit of fun at the eight o'clock hour, which is always my pleasure to do. Be right back there, we got again another news updates.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get all the facts, an ear full of information at the top of the hour and they'll break it down fast.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by