Speaker 1: The age.
Speaker 2: You're listening to, the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, October eleventh, two thousand and twenty four. Live every Friday night from the facilities of Chili dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard time. First hour is the Age of Transition. Second hours uncle the broadcast. Do you consider going to Ochilly dot com and giving a donation? Donate Bunny keep the Chilly Radio Network going. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. Find the podcast there. You can support me directly there. I have my book rere ball Maned Scientific Christ to Godhood in paperback or eatbot copies. Also have shirts for the shows, have the Patreon campaign, and have the affiliate links bookshop dot org. If you click through the link on my website, I think that you buy there. After you click through, I'll get a small amount for the referral and also Libsyn if you have considered doing your own podcast. Lipson is a good podcast testing service. It makes things easy to use promo code fronds to get two months of lips in for free. There's also a link to that at the Age of Transitions dot com if you want to use the link. Thank you for listening, everybody, Thank you for being here, Thank you for living through the Age of Transitions alongside myself. We're all doing the same thing. We're all in this. We're all in this strange transitional time. That's for sure or nothing. Nobody can be quite sure of anything. Everything is in constant flux, always changing. Don't get too used to something, because it won't be there for very long. It'll be replaced by the new iteration of the same thing, will be replaced entirely with a new, better thing that goes for everything big and small, from the details of your own personal life. Maybe your job you're doing one day, maybe it won't be needed to be done tomorrow. Maybe it'll go away and you'll have a completely new purpose, a new career hoisted upon you because the old one just isn't there anymore. That sort of thing is going to happen quite a bit. That has happened in the past, but moving through the Age of Transitions, that will presumably happen more and more that effect, and hell, even in higher governments will sort of are in transitional phases where they're changing, and certainly technology is I would argue the main agent of change, the main alchemical agent of change at play here causing these effects on our world, on us. We are being changed, we are being altered. The human being stands to change. So that would be like the biggest scale, largest thing is the actual human being, the genetic creature that we know and are we exist as, stands to even change itself, which is pretty wild. We'll see how that may play out. I guess it's not a given that will even make it to that point entirely, although you could say it already is happening, it's in process due to so many different things, and so many changes are honestly unconscious and unintended. We're being swept up by this. It's fun to kind of point the finger and place blame and like, well, this group or that group is causing all these changes, and that can be done. That can be done, and certainly I do it. I've done that, and I don't think it's wrong to do that in instances. But also we have to remember that the system itself that emerges out of everything, everything that we're doing, all the changes that are being made, it starts to take on a life of its own.
Speaker 1: And it starts to.
Speaker 2: Get change in a way that goes beyond our ability to do the consciously alter things. And honestly, the life of a human being is way more unconscious than it is conscious when we're being honest with ourselves. Just as a matter of course, And we could take this back to the quote unquote natural.
Speaker 1: World before the fall.
Speaker 2: Happened, before we left the garden of Eden. Even if we want to look at it that way, I could even say, well, back then it would have been more unconscious than conscious anyway, because that's just our nature. So we do think we act subconsciously, we act unconsciously. We have conscious awareness, Yes, can we consciously control things?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do we do that a majority of the time?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Is it useful to note that we usually are not doing things consciously?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I would say yes, absolutely it is because it makes whenever we do have conscious choices and we are actually aware and affecting things with actual purpose, it makes it that much more powerful and useful and purposeful when we know how rare and fleeting of.
Speaker 1: A moment it is in our lives.
Speaker 2: That's a time that we're doing it being perfectly aware and in the moment and actually conscious for once, because we're not usually in that state. This is all fun stuff. I had no idea I was going to say any of this, but here we are, and I did kind of want to make a comment on the Age of Transition's title as well. I've done this plenty of times, but we can't give credit enough to where credit is due. That being our friend Newt Gingrich, he's the one who coined the term the Age of Transitions. He wrote an interesting essay back in the year two thousand, no less, I mean just the year of publication itself is like symbolic and interesting. The fact that this thing was written in the year two thousand one, year before two thousand and one, so it was pre nine to eleven up against the post that was the post nine to eleven world. There was a post right, it was leaning against that post on the other side. Which when we think of Gingrich as a person, I think he still retains that pre nine to eleven identity that he carved out for himself as Speaker of the House in the nineteen nineties during like Clinton years.
Speaker 1: We think of him.
Speaker 2: As that quintessential Republican of that era before the neocons Raus to prominence, right, it was before any of that even happened.
Speaker 1: He was like the.
Speaker 2: Template for the Republican conservative politician in DC on Capitol Hill, working Speaker of the House.
Speaker 1: He was that guy.
Speaker 2: So he was very sort of run of the mill, very generic in many ways. He exemplified a lot of the values ascribed to the Republican Party at that time, absolutely, which have changed very much over time and up to the present. We're not going to talk about all the changes that have occurred, but clearly I think everybody can see who's been around this song can see that the changes have happened and that we both parties have changed quite a bit in this amount of time. So if we're talking about the Age of Transitions, things changing, it's interesting to see the political the different political changes that have occurred in this case political parties, their values, and even the way that politicians do business present themselves. The presentation of politics has changed. Media has changed. That would go a long way, I would say, in explaining the changed presentations. So much digital media that has ramped up post y two K, right, because y two K was the year of the publication of the Age of Transitions essay that was the year that technology was supposed to just explode and go away and we were going to live in the Stone Age from here on out. That's not what hurt happened, is it. But just that mere idea was something pretty wild. So we made it beyond that, and not only did technology not go away, but it's more and more become an integral part to daily life, like life as we're living in each second, we're constantly online. Media is always online, and media is changing. And we may return to that point in a minute. But New Ginger has gone through some interesting changes himself. He was, you know, that very kind of bland Republican guy from the nineties Speaker of the House. But now it's fascinating to see where he's come because he was the first establishment Republican politician that I remember that endorsed Donald Trump when he was first running in twenty sixteen. That's my memory is that he was the first really big, old school Republican guys like, yeah, he's the new face of the Republican Party. This is what the Republican voter wants. This is what not just what the voter wants, this is what we need as a country. He is the embodiment of conservative values, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Now he was saying all that.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the point I was making that the party line had shifted and was certainly in a period of shifting rapidly as Trump and Maga rose to prominence in twenty sixteen got elected.
Speaker 1: So it's just.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating to see mister Age of Transitions hop on that before it was a bandwagon and say, hey, look this is the future. He's doing the same thing with the Age of Transitions essay, where he talks about transhumanist technologies.
Speaker 1: He talks about all sorts.
Speaker 2: Of converging technologies, artificial intelligence, nanotech, all these things that the transium in is talk about all the things I talk about on this show in my book in the Age of Transitions video that I made all of these things about emerging technologies, converging technologies. Jingridge was there in two thousand and one at that NBIIC conference the Department of Commerce put on.
Speaker 1: He was at that. So he's somebody who very much in the Age.
Speaker 2: Of Transitions essay is like, look, this is the way that free market capitalism is going. This is the way that the American system needs to adapt itself to these technologies to be competitive in the world. But also, you know, the business capital world.
Speaker 1: Has to.
Speaker 2: Aggressively develop these technologies and integrate them into the governmental sector as well. So, as I recall, he does talk about that sort of public private symbiosis in that private industry has to developed these things and then share it with government, et cetera, et cetera. I should go back into the notes and look at that, maybe read the whole thing again. It's useful to read every now and again and see the particulars of that. But I do remember him saying that. But anyway, MAGA and MAGA is crazy that that became and it now is. The Republican Party is this thing that came up from out of the fringes, the alternative far right corners of yes online communities.
Speaker 1: All of the different.
Speaker 2: Ideas from there were brought in very purposely into the magasphere used as part of the campaign, the original twenty sixteen Donald Trump campaign, and used to great effect and contributed certainly to him winning the first time around. It wasn't the only thing that made him win, but it was a big part of It's a big part of what MAGA is is this response to the old guard system that is corrupt, right, drain the swamp to.
Speaker 1: Get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Here is this new, completely different sort of person that we're creating. He's not a politician, but all of a sudden, he's a president. So don't think of him as a standard politician because he's not that. He's a businessman, right, business interesting, So you've got that, You've got to bring it back to the subconscious level. The electorate and the American people at large have this subconscious realization that we have not a politician president, but a businessman president. Now we could critique mister world's greatest businessman, but.
Speaker 1: That's beside the point.
Speaker 2: That's his identity, that's who he is, at least in the world of appearances. So that's all that matters when it comes to propaganda, public perception, that sort of thing, mass consciousness. So that was a significant move that occurred, and once again media communications, technology technologies, online media not only had a huge effect on the outcome of that election, but an outcome on the presentation of all politics and all political discourse from here on out. We're living in a different world from before. And then just as two thousand and one. September eleventh, two thousand and one was that post. There's many different posts for different sorts of things depending on what we're looking at. It at blendsing together into one giant continuum of history that we're living and through continue to do so. But here we are. Are you ready for the next election? Because it's less than a month away? And I apologize in advance. Part of me doesn't even want to acknowledge this and then talk about other, frankly more interesting things. But this is important.
Speaker 1: And we will talk about it.
Speaker 2: And I've I mean, I've been talking about the past year here and different ideas about it. I don't want to be labor a lot of stuff, I really don't. I want to try to give different points of view that I don't think I've really discussed yet. And there's things that have been on my mind that seem kind of obvious at this point. So I'm going to try to like address what seems to me to be an elephant in the room with this election, so we all know, as let me rephrase this, should say, remember remember the fifth of November, that's election day. Going back to one of our beloved Wachowski Films, which creates.
Speaker 1: That visual.
Speaker 2: The entire Maga movement uses this visuals from those various films, and the fringe online community has for over a decade now, a couple of decades at this point, has used the iconography from the Wachowski films and taking it on as their own. If we've mentioned this before, but the fifth of November is when the election takes place. Boy, we're gonna have a fun time. I hope you all have a party planned. I hope you know what live streamer you're gonna watch that night, because they're all gonna be on there. They're all gonna have their election watch parties. In fact, I can't believe I'm not truly recommending this, but I would say preemptively trying to find different people that you know are gonna be live streaming that thing and just you know, uh, make like organize like a little list, like Okay, we're gonna go back and forth between this person live streaming this person and this person, and you know you get to pick if do you want to see what the whole maga side has to say, and just pick different mega commentators because there's plenty of them, there's gonna be thousands of them live streaming, so maybe pick out a couple of them that you find interesting, or maybe you're a more eclectic your taste, so you're gonna oh, sure, we'll get a MAGA streamer, but we'll also get somebody on the other side of the AISLESO, maybe a streamer that's some left wing streamer, and then maybe you'll mix in even uh, you know, the three letter networks and stuff like that. I don't know, but anyway, that's something to look forward to. All the live streaming and the second by second coverage of it. But that's a whole lot of whatever. Really, what's going to be interesting is when the results come in, and I don't know which way it's gonna go.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 2: It seems like it could go either way. It really does. I could see either way happening, but I do have some ideas about what will happen.
Speaker 1: In either.
Speaker 2: It's important to see what people have already said, how they've described this election. It's been described as perhaps the last election that we'll have. Our democracy as we know it hangs in the balance that it may not exist afterwards. People have said this, this is all things that I've heard this is just sort of a you've heard it too, So we're just you know, going back in our own heads repeating these things that we've heard over and over and over and over the sole election process. So it's likely the end of democracy. Okay, it might be the last election we ever have, Okay, And a lot is just riding on this. So it's going to be a vastly different world depending on who gets in there, and it will be that it will be decidedly different going forward whoever gets in there. Now that is true, I do believe that that there's a difference between these two. It's kind of tempting, as you know, doing a show like this, to just say that's all the same. There are all a bunch of scumbags. It's all going to be horrible, and it will be horrible either way. There will be a different brand of horrible, There's no doubt about it. It's gonna be completely different situation. In one sense. However, there is one tie that binds that I see between this, no matter what the result is, and that is the fact that immediately after the election results are in and we know what the result is, when that comes in as a certainty.
Speaker 1: This is the winner.
Speaker 2: Be certain is uncertainty because in any case the other side is.
Speaker 1: Going to.
Speaker 2: Call foul and say the election was this election was stolen, or this election the results are in question because we had this and this and this, and of course that's gonna happen if Trump goes in there. I mean that of course, as we did last time. Was so he's gonna do again. We understand that that's not even that's a no brainer. And he's been talking about this the whole time. They complain about this on TV that I go. He's he's saying it's gonna contest the results. He's already setting things up. Yes, of course, yeah, that's what he does. That's what he will do. That's gonna be a whole lot of fun right where. We're looking forward to it, we know. But what's what I haven't really seen. There must be somebody to just point this out, but I haven't noticed it yet. But absolutely, if Trump wins, people on the left will be complaining, like, look, Republicans were going in in these different states and suppressing votes and doing all these different things to make sure that less votes come in on the Democratic side than they would have if they weren't going in and there were all sorts of different initiatives set up where yes, Republicans went in to change things so that so that would happen. There's so many different stories. I don't have any of them in front of me, but that is something that has happened. If Donald Trump wins, that will be brought out by people on the left. They will say, hey, look we need to look at this, and and there will be varying degrees to which people are bringing this up. There'll be varying degrees to which people are, you know, really harping on this. But as you can imagine, people are going to be very worked up about the results of this election. If Trump gets in, it's a big deal. So there's gonna be a lot of strong feelings where people are going to want to push this. It's like, hey, look we have to like look into this, we have to do something. So let's think about that situation Trump wins, people on the left and going hey, look this could have been stolen. Other people are going, hey, look it was stolen. Look at this, Look at this, look at this. Okay, So that's going on. Meanwhile, the Transision team, the Project twenty twenty five transition team is doing what it does. Trump is ready to get sworn back in in January. Uh, what is he? What is that crowd gonna be saying, they're gonna be going it was not stolen.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And not only are they gonna be say no, there's no way it was stolen. Of course we won. There's no way that we could have lost. But they're going to point out the hypocrisy from the other side, and they're gonna be like, hey, remember when we said that the election was stolen the last time around, when Trump lost and and and we were telling you over and over and over it was stolen, it was stolen.
Speaker 1: It's on.
Speaker 2: Everybody said we were crazy, everybody said we were evil. And look look at things now, look at how the tide has turned. And now you're we expect you expect us to sit here and say, oh, yeah, of course, do you see you catch my drift?
Speaker 1: Right? I just there's no way that is not happening.
Speaker 2: If Donald Trump wins, absolutely that is gonna happen, and it's gonna feed into all sorts of insanity. It's not it's gonna be horrible, and it's gonna be crazy to see the Maga crowd go like, yeah, no, not stolen. You're a bunch of hypocrites. It was stolen for us, it's not stolen for you. It'll be fascinating to see if this if this does occur, it's not a given, but if it does, it'll be fascinating to see the interplay of what the Maga crowd does, like, see, we told you so before, but also, no, you're wrong, this one wasn't stolen, and we have to we this time have to ensure the peaceful transfer of power, Like that's what you were all about, So we're we're gonna do the peaceful transfer power.
Speaker 1: They'll probably use that line.
Speaker 2: Like look, we're going through with a peaceful transfer of power, and they may use those tropes from the previous time around and use that in that transitional period. It's like, Okay, Trump's coming in, we have to make sure that our democracy is upheld, and like the you know, all of our time on our traditions and all this stuff that we've heard before, they will use that. Meanwhile, just going going to town, like all of these crazy people on the left saying it was stolen, it's ridiculous. It's untrue. Then when the new guy gets in there, this issue doesn't go away as it did with January sixth the other time around, and it's sort of culminated, I guess you could say in that event. I think similarly it will culminate in the left having an outburst that when I imagine it, it will be the replay of what everybody complained about in the post George Floyd Black Lives Matter thing, where the claim from the right was, oh, there's all these people in the street destroying every city in the nation. There's chaos looking at protesting. They're not even protesting over anything, first of all, but second of all, they're out there destroying a bunch of buildings. They're starting fires, raping, pillaging, looting, societies collapsing, crime rampant. These people are lawless, they're insane, they're out of their minds. They have to be stopped. That will happen, and it will be at that point. What you need to look at is to see the incoming administration, what they do, how they jive with law enforcement, because they've been talking about Trump has been talking about this since before he was even running in twenty sixteen, that the law and order thing and the concept that you know, we should be able to do this in this in this country. But by we, he means the authorities, police security. Anybody with a gun, a badge, and authority to block the public, the general public up. Anybody in that position should be given more authority to be more ruthless, more strong. We need a strong law enforcement to ensure law and order is done here in the United States. So that's the thing to look for in that situation to see what Because there is all sorts of different individuals within law enforcement agencies already that are very much wanting to side. They're very much on the MAGA side. If you're talking about sheriffs that are elected and things like this, there are maga ones that have been elected on a mega ticket themselves. We have a famous one here in Riverside, California. You might know his name. I'm not going to even mention it right now. You don't think that guy's chomping at the bit to start busting heads in the streets, start just dragging people in, especially if there's all sorts of lawlessness and riots everywhere, all under these false pretenses of them claiming that the election was stolen which it clearly was not. This political rest is dangerous and it could end democracy. In order to save our republic, we need to go out and be stronger with our law and order. So that is something absolutely looked for. I don't know if that is going to be the result. As you're saying, it could go the other way and Harris could win, and in that case, what's going to happen the obvious, as you're saying, the other side is gonna say it was stolen again, and then that will play itself out in it's own version of chaos and craziness, which we've already seen, but it will not be exactly the same as it was the first time around. I don't even know or to start predicting making predictions on that end. But the that side of the equation isn't just gonna go away and just accept defeat. We know that much, so I guess long story short, we all have a lot to look forward to it. It's gonna be a real fun time coming up here on the fifth of November. We certainly will remember remember if only we could forget. We don't have that option, we don't have that luxury. We're all forced into this. We all have to deal with this now, it's everybody's problem. But democracy on the line interesting and the last election that's ever going to occur. In any given scenario, you're gonna have so many upset people that are just sick of the entire thing.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 2: Franchised with the system, the American government, the political process, the electoral process, that there's.
Speaker 1: Going to be.
Speaker 2: Desire to alter the entire thing. I do think that that is going to happen. It has been happening. If we're looking back over these decades once again, we see the changes of our time and just the general sentiment about the American political system as a whole. Nobody's happy with it. Nobody's happy with our system of government. Clearly everything is out of hand. The average person just is losing so much and has lost so much over a short span of time that we can see that we have to do something, say hey, look what the how much more can we take out here? And so different options being out there, I think people are going to be open to them. I don't know what the heck they're going to be exactly, but I don't know. It's just it's been it's been wild to see the disenfranchisement of the average person. The yes, once again, the mainstreaming of sort of conspiracy culture ideas have been completely mainstreamed across the board. You get all sorts of different news stories that just pop up now.
Speaker 1: And they have it seems like.
Speaker 2: The original Trump election. I think that's a post that we haven't fully reckoned or come to terms with. But if I may be so bold, I'm going to attempt to now. I think that post there was the one in which once we passed it, those ideas which were once seen as fringe, once seen as conspiracy, once scene as lunatic, that only the fodder for maniacs who are terminally online and out of their damn minds. Only people like that were into this material. No, we've gone past the post where all that material is just regular common knowledge everybody at least knows of it. Looks like Chuck has some prompts with his dog, So I'm sorry to hear that. Chuck, do whatever you have to when you're in there, take care of your dog. I'm good to go here on the show and everything's okay. But yes, after that point, it's the mainstreaming of conspiracy material and really what do you get? What is the result of going down the rabbit hole and coming out the other side if you even ever do that. Many people never do, which is a problem in and of itself. But what happens even when somebody dips their toes in gets the gist of just about everything, because it's all usually just thrown together in one weird format like the qan On things like let's throw every conspiracy wacker doodle idea you've ever heard, throw it in a one place and jumble it all together, mix it all together. It's like this is one big thing. And you know, for the quene On people, that's their life, that's what they live for, their binding the evidence of it all the time.
Speaker 1: Just takes one post uh online for them to get going.
Speaker 2: But for the average person, we've heard all of this. Everybody knows about all these things. The Epstein story came out during the Trump years. That was something that was the fact that that became a mainstream story was really wild because that exemplifies so much of this sort of out there concept that there is a the elite segment of the population of people who are power brokers. They have influence either politically, in business, or both entertainment. They're involved in that world. They're big shots, they are elites, and they have this subversive insider world where they're doing really terrible things. Well, the dog is falling down and he tries to stand up. He's crying, Oh my goodness. Okay, yeah, we'll take care of it, Chuck. As I said, everything's fine here, don't even worry about it. So so everybody is sort of on the same page now, not really. We all have our own little versions and yeah, you're left, you're right, whatever. Everybody has their own take on things, which is fine. So not only is it fascinating that this has occurred, that this mainstreaming of these really wild out there ideas has occurred, but there is a definite consequence of that. One of those things is that this has just rolled into all sorts of different propaganda campaigns that are weaponized against us. And absolutely, when you're interacting with a sort of when you're on this territory now more than ever, you always have to be careful.
Speaker 1: It was always a mess.
Speaker 2: Frankly, it may have always been more trouble that it's worth. But you're really in the long in the long view of things. But it's not getting any easier or any better for us, just the average person who's trying to to educate themselves and understand how the world works, because absolutely the stuff is being used as a weapon against us now from all different angles. It's used shrewdly. In the political world, certainly by the mega political tickets uses this as their points by which they run their campaign, either explicitly or implicitly, usually explicitly. So they very much are telling you, look, we are going to take care of your pet issues, which are you know, go down the list of pet issues which previously refringe now they're not. That is in the mainstream now. And any of those issues that are legitimate, I'm not even going to delegitimize any of them because all of them at least have an element of truth.
Speaker 1: Any given.
Speaker 2: Topic that we might address, we could address, all of it is at least based in reality. Okay, The issue is how are those issues used, How.
Speaker 1: Are they.
Speaker 2: Thrown together, what other sort of concepts ideas information, what sort of general purpose are they being put toward. Are are they being put toward actually finding solutions to these different issues? Are they more so just being used to rile up a population, which yes, has been disenfranchised by a corrupt system which is giving everything to more and more a tiny minority, and creating advance for large, large capital groups just to come in and make more money. Clearly the system is set up to do that. So yes, of course the average person is upset wanting to do something.
Speaker 1: But to what end?
Speaker 2: What is the purpose of all this? And this is the question I've been asking over and over all these years, and looking at the dark side of this, seeing what side of the conspiracy is the conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Against all of us?
Speaker 2: How is this weaponized and used as a tool of dissolution in the alchemical sense, to break down the old system, to dissolve it so that it may alchemically be melted down in the crucible, only to be recast into something else later. What is that something else? It remains to be seen. How much later We don't know. We don't know where we are in this process. Presumably there's going to be a lot of rapid sort of ups and downs. It's gonna be very The heat in this alchemical laboratory is very high. The flames are burning ever hotter, and the prima materia is that what happens when something gets hot, Right, It's interesting to see the metaphor of alchemy and how it does relate to the natural world. But also, yeah, what happens when water gets hot? It boils and it literally starts moving quickly. It's not much if you just kind of like when you actually look at that metaphor and you understand the practical reality of Yes, water gets hot. It's hot, and it's literally moving moving quickly because it is hot, and the fast movement creates all sorts of crazy situations. For one thing, danger You can't get burned by this liquid, which previously you just put your hand in. Now don't even try because you're gonna get burned by it. So it's a volatile it's been turned into a volatile, rapidly moving, rapidly changing, dangerous substance.
Speaker 1: And yes, it might.
Speaker 2: Not mean anything, but I just always find those sorts of concepts pretty wild and I think useful. To me, it means something. It's funny to see how symbolic literacy and understanding the deeper sides of occult concepts sort of felter the cracks the whole time when we were supposed to be pointed towards those topics. All we get is the occult means that Satan is here. We're supposed to believe that because it doesn't mean anything. You don't have to use your mind. Your mind doesn't even work. When you're just bringing it to that level, you're being reduced to a moron, which is useful to any propagandist who wants to have their way with you and steer you toward I don't know, maybe a pot of boiling water and drop you right in may become one giant American soup. Is that what's coming up for us in the coming months or years. Our country is going to be made into a stew Maybe, so I suppose it would be useful to point out that getting hot and bothered isn't going to help anything.
Speaker 1: And that's real easy to say.
Speaker 2: And I realize that I can say this and even I will get caught up in so many things. But I'm just trying to remind myself not too more often than not. And we'll see what we can do about that as things get wild and crazy. But maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe we're reading a little too much into this. Maybe all this talk about the end of democracy, is itself just a big propaganda push that we shouldn't even be putting any merit in hard to say, per certain, but uh, yeah, we have a lot. We have a lot going on, my goodness gracious. So yeah, along the same lines of the Epstein story coming out, just recently we had the p Diddy story that's breaking news. So that's just another example of Hey, look, these concepts which were again lunatic fringe just were years ago, are now just common knowledge. And presumably we're gonna get ants to these questions if this ever goes to court, that remains to be seen. But if Diddy goes to court, evidence is brought forward, judgments are made, would be fascinating to see what.
Speaker 1: Comes out of that trial.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, yeah, this evidence was entered in, this was ered in, this was earned in, and this was the verdict.
Speaker 1: He was guilty on this charge. He was guilty on this church.
Speaker 2: He's guilty on this charge, and this is all the evidence that was stacked up against him. Pretty fascinating to see that, to see that happen. And I think that's another aspect of the decaying Old world that we see are our old world's crumbling all around us, no matter, there's nothing we can do about that.
Speaker 1: We are in the midst of that.
Speaker 2: And I think that whole Diddy story, I think what we're seeing there an interesting thing to pull out of that is the destruction and the disposal of the old icons of the old entertainment and media system as we knew it. He's a fascinating guy because he came up around that same time that I was referencing in the year two thousand and then into posts nine to eleven. He came to prominence at that time, and I think that's feltworthy.
Speaker 1: You know a couple of things, Aaron, I want to drop on you right here at the end, because you got my mind swirling. You know. On the one hand, there is the and appreciate your sentiment about the dogs. There's something weird going on with him. I can't sort it out, but anyways, but weird thing you got my mind swirling about is I'm listening to you. Is that on the one hand, the crazy, easiest of conspiracy theories. I brought this up on the call in show. Yeah, some of the craziest of conspiracy theories that we used to hear about on fringe radio, fringe, internet radio. It turned out to be true, right, and they fuel part of this conspiracy industry that's out there that has gone way crazy, Like you brought up George Floyd. And of course there's the standard, oh, the whole country was on fire, but even though that wasn't true, there's that end of it, and then there's the real crazy You have you heard about the real crazy conspiracy stuff regarding George Floyd.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not sure what you mean, Chuck.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna say, of course when I say this, but how about it was all faked?
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about the George Floyd incident with his death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his death, the video, all of it was faked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's standard. Fair with any given news story, there's always somebody saying it was fake, it was an actor putting up a scene because fill in the blank that any news thing is always like that.
Speaker 1: But being that it's a right wing thing that is pissing off the right wing, you figure they would leave it alone. But no, there is a contingent out there that wants to say it was all stage, none of it was real. You know, George Floyd was an actor, you know, the same people that came out and said, oh, that guy is actually from the cash Cab. Remember that they said that one of the cops was actually the cash Cab comedian.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yeah, well this is standard fair two. Of course you said that, I know, but okay, okay, But anyway, but there is a contingency out there that swears that there is that it was all fakery. There's nothing real there.
Speaker 1: It was just staged. It was a total crisis actor thing. And yeah, we're used to that, but it's a weird one to hit. Usually they don't hit something like this. It's always got to be you know, it's a school shooting. It's not a real guy. He's mk mind controlled, you know. But anyway, the weird thing is that the most far out crazy crap gets proven true, and people should be able to celebrate that and say, look, you know you were calling us crazy a few years ago. This stuff is true. A bunch of things you and I used to talk about have come to be just oh yeah, that's common knowledge now. But the weird thing is they still push way beyond it. It's still way crazier than that. And a whole lot of people that were out there saying that to begin with, are not even coming back around going see I was proven right. That's odd. Yeah you're sure about that.
Speaker 2: There are people praying around like, look, we're right, We're always right, because I feel like that's a trip to Jones is always said that I'm always right about everything.
Speaker 1: I said this, I remember, that's just him. What I'm saying is that there were a lot of people. Remember Dave Chappelle said, you know what, there's a lot of weird stuff going on. I went to Africa. Yeah I got away, but they tried to, you know, do a character assassination on me, and that was all true. That was really bizarre, the stuff they did to Dave Chappelle and the way they manipulated entertainers. But then people get into a deeper, darker thing and they go, you know why they just black men and drag all the time? Right, it's too take away their masculinity all that stuff, And they say it's tied to exactly this kind of stuff like p Diddy is allegedly has abused was abusing Justin Bieber and all kinds like all of the wildest stuff that people used to talk about, right, except they used to point the gun at Disney. It was always Disney is this big, you know, sex factory where they just you know, put people through ritual abuse and it's all satanic and Disney satanic and well, none of that stuff turns out to be true. But some elements in the entertainment industry were involved in some serious debauchery. And again now P Diddy rose up through the nineties and they you know, and this is the thing that that BP brings up on the show, and I think it's a great point is if they get deep enough into P. Diddy's criminality, I wonder if there's anything that is going to bring us around to maybe the Tupac murder, because now, think about it, if he was you know, if he was just a goofball who was out there looking stupid and running around and you know, a custom made you know, sports jerseys, right, because that was his big thing. He was out there dancing around everybody's video and he was remixing everything.
Speaker 2: And yes, yeah, it was almost a question of like what is this guy even doing, Like what's his is is he a rapper?
Speaker 1: Producer? Is he a producer? He's got the making the band, the TV show all of a sudden, he's got TV shows, He's a superstar, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where'd he come from? What's he doing? I don't understand this. All of this whole machine is like trl MTV and it was on gets all wrapped into one giant presentation. It's all very cranny, it's all very stupid looking and in the media that nobody will care when it's turned in the trash.
Speaker 1: He's garbage to begin with. And even though he wrapped a bunch of gangster like guys, he wasn't a gangster, right. He was the goofy pop guy, and he launched his whole career off of the corpse of Christopher Wallace, who everybody else knows is Biggie Small's or the notorious Big Yes. And now people wonder, you know, hey, did he have that? Did he have Christopher Wallace murdered? How about did what about this? Tupac and Biggie both of them unsolved murders? Right? We had the recent thing couple about a year or two ago. Keithy D finally comes out and says, oh, I was in the car when we went to go to Tupac and he wouldn't give up the name of the other guy. And that was the headline for a minute and then it went away. And meanwhile, there's been conspiracy theory about Tupac and Biggie Smalls forever. Right. Tupac supposedly still alive. He released more music after his death.
Speaker 3: D D.
Speaker 1: I mean, seriously, though, this is like a weird pop culture kind of twisted thing that has gone on. And there is also, let's be honest, you and I are you know, basically were considered white guys. There's also the black conspiracy theory, uh community, Oh yeah, yeah, that's which nich has always exist. He always has, I mean, to be honest with you. When when h what's his name? Uh, the guy who was you know, the radio guy. Oh my god, why a Bill Cooper. When Bill Cooper put out his Behold a Pale Horse book, right, it was one of the most popular books in penitentiaries. Yes, massive conspiracy. Black guys and penitentiaries were reading Bill Cooper more than any white guy ever has, okay, in prisons, and they were, you know, getting into all of it because for years they had said the symbols on various products were, uh, you know, we're meant to program people against black people. Were meant to be racist symbols. Marlborough as the clan. Uh, the Snapple, the Snapple bottle, that those are slave ships. Uh, you know everything right.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They have soda out there which is going to turn around and uh what was it? It neuters black men, right, and it renders them stale? Uh sterol. Excuse me, I cann't get the word out sterile.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: All that stuff that was real, Church's chicken poisons black people, right, all kinds of weird stuff like this. They had different things against products which I quite honestly thought their competition was launching against them. You know, why do black men drink so much grape soda? They've been programmed to drink it. Why do they all smoke menthols? Oh it's a thing, it's a mind control thing, etc. They have a deep hidden conspiracy thing that they only discuss amongst themselves mainly. To be honest with you, I mean, go ahead and try and find, you know, a black guy to talk to you about this. You'll be hard pressed. But it's a real thing and it exists. Okay, But meanwhile, the stuff that gets proven correct, the stuff that is actually real, is crazier than any of that, and the guys who even were on it originally don't come around to own it except Alex Jones, who, no matter what has said, always says he was right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even when he didn't talk about it, he said that he did, and he said that he's right.
Speaker 1: A back, right. He predicted nine to eleven, supposedly right. He didn't predict nine eleven. Bill Cooper said some crap about nine to eleven ahead of nine to eleven. Yeah, but Alex Jones co opted Bill Cooper and then turned around into famed him, called him a drunk and said he was just you know, some jerk and everything else, even though Bill Cooper is the originator of what Alex Jones does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and he went out in the fashion that everybody sort of romanticizes in that world, with like the law enforcement coming and gunning him down, which is Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another wild thing is the guy was shot dead by you know, these cops and everything. Weird situation, you know, on his property, you know, and he's again another guy was part of the patriot movement, you know, and there's something to it. There's something to that, but I can't put my hands around it entirely, you know, did Bill Cooper know any of the real deep dark secrets.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Bill Cooper was selling the wrong end of a lot of things, including you know, the driver shot Kennedy, all kinds of nonsense which he pushed.
Speaker 2: And he ma, can't it. He's like, oh, yeah, I was on the alien stuff before. I'm sorry. That was obviously misinformation. So he went back and forth with things too.
Speaker 1: I mean when I saw him in person in I think it was around ninety four ninety five, I went from Jersey down to Georgia. It was like one of the first times I'd ever been to Georgia. And we went to go see him at like this high school. Oh wow. Yeah, Like he actually would go to he went to weird places to do his presentations where he'd show his Kennedy video and then he'd show all these documents he said he had. Yeah, he's in the middle of showing us documents that are supposedly legit alien secret documents. You know, the government's hiding aliens from you, and there's bases on the moon and all this kind of crazy crap. Yeah, And in the middle of him explaining it and showing you the document, he'd say, here's the document. Then he would tell you that he knows the documents are fake, and then he would move like it was the weirdest thing to watch. It was like, you see this, look, it's a legitimate thing. This is what the government's hiding, and blah blah blah. Oh and also this documents are fake. Moving on, here's a picture this has been here's the moon. There's a base on the moon. He shows you this thing there's like a whole city inside of craters in the moon and all this stuff, and then he goes, yeah, but you know it's a manipulated photograph, Like okay, he was telling you both things in person right there. And somebody told me that there's a videotape of this somewhere, so I don't know if it exists or maybe it's another presentation. There has to be.
Speaker 2: There has to be so many videos of him, if only people would like their home cameras or VHS cameras that were like, I'm gonna go see both, Cooper, I'm winning videotape it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I saw guys with video cameras there, so I know that video was taken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, And honestly that stuff would have value now, so I don't know who out there has that sort of thing, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I don't know. It might be up on YouTube. I'm sure somebody's decided to sell it by now, because at one point, you remember, conspiracy videos were one of the most popular things on the Internet. We've talked about the you know, the obsolete man and our friend there who used to manufacture them in masks so you can hand them out for cheap. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a whole interesting time and phenomenon in and of itself, without a doubt, But those we're not in that time anymore.
Speaker 1: We're in a time of just like everything is just always online. There's the physical media.
Speaker 2: Everything is streaming, everything's on YouTube, everything's on YouTube video, everything's on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Everything's mashed up together.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: That's the amazing thing is I don't know how to classify the transitional period we're in now. We're in a constant age of transition. I even found your video on some website. I put it in the chat room, by the way, I don't even know if you know your videos On these other websites, people have grabbed up other people's material and put it elsewhere, and you've got no control over it. Like, unless you're one of these major corporations, you can't be hitting people for copyright strikes, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't have the AI system that goes out and pulls all this stuff from various channels.
Speaker 1: It's on Youah No, but I guarantee you there's people making money off of your work.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, they always have and now they're able to do it more. Yeah, I'm sure it's probably people use it for TikTok videos and stuff. Probably maybe, I don't know, it's probably at least in pieces like use like a little clip of it or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even been on TikTok. Well, look, ultimately, I've made your show run over time, but I just want one of these days for you to come up with a new term. Yeah, we're always in an age of transition, that's true, but we have to name these different transitional periods because you got to admit the time when you and I were handing out DVDs was one time period, the time in which it was difficult and we had to manufacture VHS tapes, which I'm a little older than you, so you might have not done that, but where we actually had to manufacture v D tapes on our own and you're sitting there, you know, using two different VCRs and trying to sink them up, you know, to make your copies of stuff and all that.
Speaker 2: You know what, that might be a useful project to like make a visual sort of timeline of this sort of stuff and like classify these different periods and these different activities, like give them actual classifications, make graphics, make timelines.
Speaker 1: That could be a useful project now that you mentioned it, and maybe talk to a couple older I think this would be great for like your Patreon or some new YouTube video for you, would be to like talk to some older people that pre exist you or me, right, you know, talk to me a little bit about the time period just before you, but talk to a couple other guys about like the time in the seventies and eighties when people were manufacturing were literally like printing their own books, you know, and creating.
Speaker 2: What did they call them back then, the binder like the binder ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had a name for that though there was something that they called them something, but they were like one off books. And even Howard Weisberg, who had regular published books, turned around and started making copies of his own books in his house because the book companies would no longer seriously if you sent them way to Howard Weisberg and I got one of them and he literally like laminated the outer cover.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you could tell it was a homemade job. You know, they called a monographs cheap. It's very cheap and homemade. But in a way, I mean, those things are a piece of history. If anybody cares about.
Speaker 1: It, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean it seems like a niche sort of interest, but at the same time, I also view it as an important aspect of history.
Speaker 1: That's my pointy on ow. It's like the Internet of things. Before there was an internet, you know, is something people distributed tapes, like I've talked about the May Brussel tapes and Bill Cooper's tapes, and you know, there were people that were tape traders, and I did that in the eighties and nineties, but some people did that in the seventies when cassette tapes were a little more expensive. You know, you couldn't buy them at the dollar store stuff like that, and people distributed what they called monographs. That's a name for it where you called it, yeah, and people had flyers and pamphlets. Pamphleting was a thing sixties and seventy. But what I'm saying is that rarefied or controversial information or underground information, conspiracy theory, all of these things were distributed in the best technology at the time, and every single time that technology shifted, it represents a different age of transition. Like in other words, there's not just one age of transition. There's various ages. And you know, you could call the one section of at the monograph time, the pamphlet time, the cassette audio cassette time, the video cassette time, the DVD time, And eventually we get into the Internet, and the Internet graduates from the time of message boards and not really being able to distribute you know, whole videos to each other and stuff, to now the days of like you know, when YouTube was brand new, that was the thing, and now it's become ubiquitous. There's video everywhere. It's a whole lot easier to platform it. Like the days when you know, there was less than a hundred of us making podcasts and you know, and now there's literally, by the way, just no joke millions of podcasts. Oh chuck.
Speaker 2: On that note, Yeah, I went to Best Buy today. I have been there in a while. But what they have as essentially its own department. But it's own section. I don't know if you call a whole department, but there's an entire section devoted to podcast product.
Speaker 1: There you go. You see what I mean.
Speaker 2: Iast thing slash live streaming products. It's a whole little section. I'm like, dang, this is an entire section of this major retail store.
Speaker 1: Now, whereas while yeah, twenty years ago though, it was almost a joke. Yeah you know what, are you a podcaster? Okay, whatever, dude, that's going to go nowhere? You know, what are you going to do? Give it that away for free? Now? Granted, get everybody made podcasters.
Speaker 2: They were all losers that Howard Stern trashed him like he trashes everything and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, just like the Internet, what is it good for bloggers? So what you know? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, anyway, And there was a time in which even I uttered the words, what the Internet that's the thing for like nerds? Yeah, granted it was like nineteen ninety five when I said it, but in ninety six, ninety seven. I went, wait a minute, this might be interesting, and I started getting in and that is totally like, it is not recognizable to what we have today.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, there's multiple Yeah, nobody, no, when you think of it in that sense, nobody really sees what's coming next. Even though we really had ought to be able to to see and understand what the next iterations of things are, we're not.
Speaker 1: We know that they're coming, right.
Speaker 2: I think I have a fairly good sense for what's happening, at least compared to the average person. But even even I admit I can't predict everything that will change.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's like, at one time, this is hard to imagine, but at one time, people paid about ten to fifteen dollars for about a forty five minute long piece of vinyl that they called an album. And you could get a comedy album this way, spoken word, or you could get music. But they were only like forty five minutes long. Most of these things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, forty forty five right, No, no, no, forty five. We talked about forty five RPMs.
Speaker 1: Is a forty five, and that's a forty five. That's RPM. That's revolutions per minuted or whatever. But you know, that's not the same thing. I'm talking about. Forty five minutes was like the take a look at an old ACDC album. It's how long is it? Forty four minutes, forty five minutes, you know, fifty minutes maybe, and that's it. And that was the whole thing. Some of them were only thirty something minutes, right, Even though led Zeppelin or you know, lifted riffs, whatever you want to call them. Sometimes they would put out a song that was seven minutes long, you know, Iron Butterfly did it a gott DaVita, It was a whole album side. But even back from then, there was a time when they tried to sell something like a home machine where you could cut vinyl. There was a time when they sold machines where you could cut your own CDs out of anything, but those didn't take off. Now on the computer, you could copy music all that, and there's the time of Napster in the collapse of the music industry. What I'm saying is that every time the technology moves, it definitely moves the way information travels, and I think influences the nature of that information. If you were able to do a presentation that drew that out and even gave us just you know, a half century worth of the technology. I mean, you could go all the way back to the early you know, you could do the whole twentieth century if you wanted to, and you know, go look, we start with newspapers and the telegram, right and then you move on to the telephone and TV and radio, and you could go into all of that little by little, But I think it gets most interesting from you know, nineteen sixty. Let's just say on because this is where you know, the first TV president, even though Eisenhower really did the first broadcast on television as the president, the first TV president is John F. Kennedy. And maybe that's what affected us so much. And then the revolution that came because of the Beatles and Ed Sullivan and how that became pop culture became something different right then and there. But again, information and culture, I guess both of them. You have to consider them both traveling together along the technological trains, you know that keep a rolling and keep changing. I think that's a fascinating idea in and of itself. Anyway, I've taken you way over on the age of transitions time here. But I really wanted to get to this with you because I think it's it's a valuable discussion, and I wanted to give you food for thought because I know you'd do a hell of a job with it. Hell, you might even be able to write a whole second book based on this seed.
Speaker 2: It almost sounds like an academic project potentially.
Speaker 1: But a great one. You could break into different parts. I mean, you could put out a video on it, you could do podcasts on it, you could do another book, and each one of these things could have unique elements in it, and I would love to see I don't know, guys, tell Aaron what you think. I mean, give him some feedback here. I think it would be fascinating to see Aaron Franz explain not just one age of transitions as new Gingrich was looking at it because he's only focused on one. But how about the fact that there are multiple, continuous and almost unending ages of transitions.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's crazy that that Gingrich was talking about one sort of really political aspect of age of transitions, but he himself exemplified this weird media and yes, even this conspiracy world age of transitions concept in himself, in his own identity as a public figure, he almost exemplifies it in a very bizarre way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would never imagine that, but he does absolutely if you really look at the nuances of it and you peel back that entire onion of Nu Gingrich. Absolutely, if you take a look at the conspiracy track that bolstered his rise, because he had a rise to power that comes from basically a right wing talk radio which.
Speaker 2: Again, okay, I guess I hadn't fully realized that, but that kind of brings it full circle.
Speaker 1: Full circle. Look, it brings you back to this with that fringe of talk radio. AM radio effectively was dead right, and people are like, talk radio is garbage, it's no good anymore. Nobody wants it. And that's why a guy like sorry, but here we go, Rush Limbaugh turned around and gave away his show to like one hundred radio stations. I'll give you the freaking show, you know. He gave it to him for nothing. And then what did he do? He said, Oh, I'm now two hundred radio stations strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then let's fast forward to the death of Rush limbod just before he was giving the Medal of honor or whatever the hell that thing was by.
Speaker 1: President Trump in the Medal of Freedom.
Speaker 2: That was like the culmination of his life's work, which he visibly was ecstatic about and proud of he and I think he took note and consciously was aware that this is a culmination of my life's work. I'm being recognized by the highest figure within this and look, I have.
Speaker 1: Achieved my goal. It really felt like that happened. And his literal character arc, okay, through the story of the political world, is in and of itself an age of transition, because he goes from being this guy giving away his show basically being just another goofball right wing jerky radio guy. And there were a bunch of them, but they weren't that successful. They usually were successful in one city at a time. But he went and syndicated it through this unique I'll give the damn show away and then I'll say I'm two hundred radio stations strong. And it worked, and then it became four hundred and six hundred, and I don't even know how many at the time he died. But the thing is, he goes from being a guy who was criticizing the bushes. Literally that's what he was doing. He was pissed the Bushes were not conservative enough.
Speaker 2: But that also that ties right into the whole thing too, is like, that's that's exactly what the whole movement was exactly, that's exactly the whole point, right, and it worked.
Speaker 1: That actually worked. And he goes from they're not conservative enough, they're not matching our values. Think about Trump for a minute. They're not going far enough, they're not matching our values. We are maga. We want to make America great again. These guys are rhinos, so we're the real deal, even though they're the outsiders. So he's doing that. He goes from being a guy criticizing them to then being a guy who they were going to as a brain trust. Well, now we got to see what Russell Limbaugh is gonna have to say. He started to influence the conservative politicians, the people who actually had the job. He's influencing them and starting to influence elections. If he endorsed the conservative candidate, they got a way better chance of winning. Even in Idaho it didn't matter. So he goes from being a guy on the outside to being an influencer to literally being at the pinnacle of it, and being a guy that these guys are consulting. He's now a voice of authority among the people that he once said were not good enough and then had to step up and become good enough to match his markers. This is Donald Trump again. They have to come and be like us. They're rhinos. Otherwise they're not real Republicans unless they agree with Trump. And he goes from again Trump the joke, the outsider joke, ends up being president and now is a guy, well, we got to think about this before we vote. Even though he's not in office, they're worried about what his thoughts are on what they're voting on in Congress. It's exactly the same story. The alleged outsider who is banging on the outside of the of the tent saying, let me in. I deserve to be in there more than you. He gets in and takes the joint over. And that was the whole point. It's the takeover. It's the hostile takeover because that's the true will of the people idea. That's exactly what Rush Limbaugh did. Like you said, he goes from a guy. He's pissed off. I can't believe they're giving into these wacko liberals out there because of the spotted owl in the forest. They're not cutting down enough trees. I'm going to do a thing about how homelessness is out of control. Notice, homelessness didn't go away. Homelessness is out of control. So he did a homeless update and he had that guy who used to do oputus Bill and you remember that guy.
Speaker 2: Well, I never really listened to Rustling Bab but I only know of it.
Speaker 1: But you okay, Well, he did a homeless update where he would get, you know, do crazy news stories about homeless people.
Speaker 2: You know that that ties into what's going on. Now there's the modern iteration to that and the same ecosis.
Speaker 1: All of it. But that's my point. It's exactly the same program being rerun. Rush Limbaugh's story is Donald Trump's story. It's the same thing. It's the outsider saying let me in, let me in, you're not doing a good enough job. He gets in there. Now he says, I've taken over. Now I'm going to tell you what the real deal is. And these conspiracy people have done the same crap, and that's why they hijacked every one of these truth movements. They're all gone right, yep.
Speaker 2: They've been mainstreamed in a bizarre way, and you take same is now fringe, but the fringe is now very much mainstream, right.
Speaker 1: Tucker Carlson, he's one of our guys. Now. He is exactly the guy that any of these fringe people should never ever back in any way, shape or form, because he's the establishment. He's one of these guys who goes, I'm part of the establishment, but not really. I'm actually you know, Fox News used to say we're not part of the mainstream media, even though they were becoming part of the mainstream media. So he goes from being part of the establishment to saying he's an outsider to coming back in and taking over again as a new establishment. He's gone full circle. And then continued, Tucker Carlson, you see, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's another weird And.
Speaker 1: Never forget Tucker Carlson was on MSNBC, he was on every channel. He didn't matter wherever you're gonna give me a platform, I'm gonna go, I'm gonna run with it. And that's the thing. So anyway, look, it's now twenty two after uncle is probably losing his mind waiting to get on the mic. That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: He's got issues where it'll be good to cut the show a little short anyway.
Speaker 1: So that's what we'll do.
Speaker 2: Well, we can do a w yeah, yeah, we'll do a longer Age of Transitions and a shorter Uncle. That's actually kind of perfect. Okay, but yeah, we can switch over now, I believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's do that. We'll go to a break. But I say, guys, tell Aaron, look, if you're really annoyed that I hijacked the Age of Transitions, I'm sorry, but I think Aaron would be the guy to knock this out of the park, to show us. Look, now, I got an addendum to the Age of Transitions. It's not one age of transitions. It's many ages, and it's many transitions. And yet, just like history, they may not all repeat themselves, but they all seem to rhyme. Like I said, Rush Limbaugh story very similar to Donald Trump. Take a look at Tucker Carlson. He went full circle and kept going. Take a look at the other things that have gone full circle. Vladimir Putin, g are you guys there? At the fall of the Soviet Union, He's pissed off about that he's now in control now for a little while. According to almost everybody in America, he was the mad dictator all of a sudden, though Trump says, no, he's smart. He's very smart. He seems to know what he's doing. He's a rich man too, he's very powerful. He said things in a very strong way. So that's why all of my people, he said it very strong. He denied it very strongly. So that means I don't care what my CIA, my FBI, or anybody else says, because Putin said it strongly. Right, it was, it was big lely, it was huge, right, it was copefe, it was all of that. And now, by the way, John Hankey, the guy who thinks that George Bush, I don't know if you've heard about this, the guy who thinks that George Bush was in Deally Placid when JFK was killed. I've heard that idea. Yes, that guy also has a video out I think trying to say that the Trump assassination attempt was a fake somehow.
Speaker 2: And heard many different iterations if it was fake. Yes, I've heard all about those.
Speaker 1: Yes. And here's the thing. Nobody will cut, nobody will touch my theory on this by the way, everybody hates it. You know, my theory is right. What's the quick version of that? The quick version of it is very simple. This jerky kid was basically a school shooter waiting to happen, and since school wasn't in session in the Northeast at the time, because July, you know this, in the Northeast, they don't have school, you know, in July, in August, even in July they might have school in the South, but not in Pennsylvania, not in Pittsburgh. Baby, in July when this happened, school is not in session. This kid would have shot up a school if he could have, but he couldn't hold himself back, so he found the closest event he could. I don't think he cared if he got Trump or not. It would have been a bonus. But this is a guy that was looking to make a statement with a man killing, and that's all it was. I don't think he Oh, he was actually a Democrat. He gave twenty dollars to the Democrats. Yeah, but the Trump's these people are arguing back and forth. I think at the end of the day, he was just a guy who said I'm going to make history there's a good gathering of people over here. Let's go get him. And you know what else helped him is quite frankly again my stand up. My question is did the Secret Service people drop the ball intentionally or was it just their ineptitude their inability to do their jobs? Did they you know, because there was no way in hell that that kid should have gotten up there. It should have gotten anywhere in there. That is odd. There's no doubt about it. Like this, well I know the procedures. There's no way in hell that that was not within a check perimeter. It should not have been left to local police. There should have been an advanced team with their eyes on it, not only as Trump was stepping on stage, but for hours before. Okay, you know, you don't go and find out about a bomb five minutes before somebody's coming to a place. Okay, people plant bombs well ahead of five minutes. So you have what they call advanced teams, Aaron, and there's a whole system by which this is done. With the Secret Service. There is no way in hell even if they were just doing, you know, protection for the President's grandchildren who were going out to a park to play, and they decided to close off the park to protect the president's grandchildren. Okay, there's no way in hell that that perimeter shouldn't have been checked thoroughly. There's no way in hell that guy should have got up there. The stuff that witnesses are telling you about this guy getting up there, that shows me clearly that there was multiple people not doing their jobs. Now, whether that was on purpose, like, screw it, I don't care what happens to Trump. Nobody really wants to shoot him anyway. He's at a rally where everybody loves him. If somebody took that attitude, or if they intentionally said, you know what, I want to see the guy get shot, or if they were just you know, crap at their job. Let's say to me, nice huh. So they were either bad at their job or they intentionally didn't give a crap. I don't think they set him up. I don't think the Secret Service was in on it. But there's your two honest answers. It was a crap job, either intentionally or unintentionally by the Secret Service. There's no way that that kid should have gotten there, and I think honestly he wasn't like must kill Trump, must kill Trump. I think it was if there was a big enough Miley Cyrus concert nearby that was open air, and this kid thought he had a shot at it. He would have taken a shot at a concert like the guy did in Vegas. He would have taken a shot at a big event somewhere. It just so happened that the Trump rally was there at a time when he couldn't get out of school. I really feel that way. I think he would have went to his high school or a school that represented something to him, and he would have done that to get a good amount of people for the fish in the barrel effect. That's all there is to it. And nobody wants to hear this from me. By the way, No, it makes sense. I mean it's very it's very It makes sense. It does, it really does. It doesn't bother me, chuck so. But it's that simple. You don't need to reach deep into the conspiracy rabbit hole to get this. I think that's the truth.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's it's it's someone, it's it's Okham's razor.
Speaker 1: You're Akham's razor, exactly exactly. So with that, I'll shut up now and you can do your thing, and we can get onto Uncle for a half hour so which I'm looking forward to. But hey, we'll do a half hour Uncle, or who knows, maybe we'll run a little long whatever, you guys feel like. I'm here.
Speaker 2: We'll see how We'll see how it goes, We'll see how Uncle's teeth hold up, We'll see if we have callers.
Speaker 1: We'll see all that. But but with that, I hope I hope you're not upset that I hijacked some of your time. I hope your listeners aren't too angry at me. I think I made a good, solid point and I really want you to seriously consider that because and I'll help you in any way I can with that work, because I think it would be such a valuable, unique piece by somebody who is rational and intelligent and has a lot to say, unlike a lot of these other morons that are out there, whether you know whether the Russians are paying them one hundred thousand dollars or not, there's a lot of morons out there that just run their mouths about nothing. But you would actually do something productive, useful and unique. So I'd love to see you do it anyway. With that I'll shut up and we'll get on to Uncle when you're ready.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, Let's do that, Chuck. Thank you for the kind words, and thank you as always for producing. It's always a pleasure of being here live on Friday nights the Chili Radio Network and seeing as how we are, the listeners know what's next. It's Uncle the podcast coming right up, so we will get to that. But I will just mention again the Age of Transitions dot com my website. My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will.
Speaker 7: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Let No No.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 8: Yovis Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chilly Effect Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 7: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swampson.
Speaker 4: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is right? Called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 9: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad.
Speaker 1: Things nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 5: You know what uuronium is right?
Speaker 1: I've been Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 10: What unium is right?
Speaker 5: Thinks called nuclear.
Speaker 1: Weapons and other things like lots.
Speaker 10: Of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 9: Things are done with uranium, including some bad things Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holo Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holody.
Speaker 3: Episode.
Speaker 11: Yes, so.
Speaker 3: It's pay that's how you train. I like you that you got export boy. I'll call you stupid sorto so.
Speaker 11: You still you always? I joy to Joys just bacod. I got a console us, I got a console episode.
Speaker 3: Joy Show Enjoy right shot shot.
Speaker 12: The Steins Dogs, Chase South.
Speaker 11: Basically yose y right.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 11: No, we speak more than anything.
Speaker 3: Yes, by God.
Speaker 13: Not The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State, dot Com.
Speaker 7: Oh, Chili dot Com.
Speaker 10: To Sime, time to.
Speaker 5: Want, Who won't you Nothing? Don't make any manning.
Speaker 14: About Jelly dot Com, Radio Network, Chilly dot Com, Honey.
Speaker 1: Money Money, Morny Mooney, Morney money.
Speaker 4: This is a monacy podcast.
Speaker 15: Cobret go wait good money go wait here. We pick up you, I pad your cellphone and I me listen you do. I'll go to bud, watch out.
Speaker 1: If you're sitting down for this, or if you're.
Speaker 15: Standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drumps.
Speaker 4: Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 2: You were listening to, Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm the nephew in law here. It needs to start of the show Uncle La.
Speaker 4: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I thank you again. This is a Funday night forty eight I believe.
Speaker 2: Let's see, that's definitely close. Yeah, it's somewhere around there where. Man, we're up there in episode and we're broadcasting live Friday night on the o'chelly dot com.
Speaker 1: We're a network.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there too more to make it two fifty right.
Speaker 1: Right now. Look, if you're listening to this on the live stream, you might say to yourself, hey, it's a replay. No, we went to air real late on the Uncle Show here tonight.
Speaker 6: So there's a light shore of mine because and in fact, I let it tell you people, I worked in here, and it was ten after.
Speaker 4: From from from my watch from my phone, h check watch.
Speaker 6: And as I walked at and I walk up after, I say, oh it's ten after, I better be walking up.
Speaker 4: So I'm start walking up.
Speaker 6: This Transition Man, transition start cooking and still cooking.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got transition man though.
Speaker 4: That's his Transmission man. I called him Transmission man.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 4: That's his nickname. To me, that's his nickname.
Speaker 1: Whatever you say, sidekick, mister sidekick. You know woman kicked every now and again.
Speaker 4: All that right, that's a nickname for his show.
Speaker 2: And then we've got of course, not only on Achilli dot com, the radio network, but also we're live streaming on our video channels at Uncle Podcasts.
Speaker 1: On Twitter, on YouTube, on Twitch.
Speaker 2: We've got creative accents just chatting up the storem on Twitch.
Speaker 1: Uncle, I hear this and for us, what is it? I want?
Speaker 4: I want to get him on the line.
Speaker 1: Well, he kind of still talking. He's chatting. He's chatting chatting, but that's a form of talking, the storm of talking. Hey, look, one of these days, Uncle, I'll tell you this. He's supposed to Okay, and he said, and I hope he's still going to be able to do it. But he said, he's going to meet me in Dallas, Texas. Okay, this year when I go to Dallas. So if he meets me in Dallas, Texas, again this year. I'm gonna have a long talk with him. Okay, I'm gonna I'm going to see if I get you know, if I get enough money to take him or a slice of pizza or something, and I'm gonna sit down with him and I'm gonna talk to hi about Listen, man, I don't care if you call into my show or if you want to come on. I got a picture of him and me and I haven't published it anywhere. I say, I know you want to hide your identity and all that, but I'll tell you what. You gotta call into the Uncle Show. Okay, you have to do it just one time. Even if you only do it one time and you just call time.
Speaker 4: Fine, one time would be fine. Okay, take one time for him, all right? So you so you.
Speaker 1: Approved actually just his voice, right. So the thing is that I have your approval to go to him and say, Okay, I'm not going to say what his name is he but creative accidents. Well he just use this, you know, his on air name, creative Accidents. I want you to be able to call in as creative accidents one time, all right, and you're happy if I get him to.
Speaker 4: Do that, right, that's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's it. I'm fancy. I just want to make sure that I have your approval to do it. That's all all right, if you're happy, I'm gonna get that done. I'm gonna sit down, So Creative Accidents, you're listening. You heard me say it. I'm gonna sit down with you and on behalf of Transition man and uncle okay, and Missus, sidekick and Buster the Dog and everybody. Missus, oh missus, Oh be there, Frank, you'll be there. So we're gonna give you the Shelley pressure. We're gonna sit down with you and be like, look, we give you some pizza. You got some Italian food in you. Now I'm gonna make you an offer that you ain't supposed to refuse. You understand me, mister Creative Accidents. You gotta come on. That's right. I know, unique voice. I will say that. I heard it myself. Yeah you wait, you didn't meet him? W wait wait wait, yes, yes, sir, yes, Creative Action that came and visited Oh okay, but he visited you guys. I thought I thought he met both of you. So that's just me. That's just me.
Speaker 2: Just just Tim, just transition myself only transition man, Yes, just Tim.
Speaker 4: I didn't see him.
Speaker 1: That's coming directly out of work and we met up right then, Yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Behind me.
Speaker 1: So who made that? Please? I didn't see it. Well, I he posted on social media, that big cardboard thing. I didn't quite know what to do with it. So Uncle, So Uncle has been completely frustrated here. He's never even heard that. You at least have heard the guy's voice you're telling me Uncle. Okay, by the way, I posted in the chat room just so you know, and I know Uncle always wants to know this. And we got to get to the phone calls because this may be an abbreviated Uncle tonight. But before we go to the phone callers, just a quick thing. I want to let people know who's listening, which is an interesting group tonight. Well, we have the we have the wonderful people in Germany who got on about five hours ago supposedly, and they've been listening for five hours in Germany too, Ohl dot com radio. But here's a crazy one about the time that Uncle started or should have started. Okay, a little bit before Uncle Star Time Denmark got on the radio stream. I don't often see anybody from Denmark on my radio stream and you have h Let's see right now, there are what, from what I can see here is possibly three people from Denmark all on a weird player, the Nemesis player. I don't even know what that is. Some you know, some people are listening. It might take a look at their user agent. It says Mozilla, it says Apple. It's you know, Apple iPad, Apple iPod, Apple iPhone five, Apple iPhone thirteen, right, all these different things. Yeah, but uh, and a lot of Mozillas. But this is the first time I seen this Nemesis player, and it.
Speaker 4: Didn't getting the people listening to me in Denmark, Uncle.
Speaker 1: And that's the weird thing is that we got nobody listening in Canada.
Speaker 4: So you know, hey, that's good place in Canada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, you got some buddies up in Canada, and nobody's listening in Canada tonight. They're not, you know, they'll they'll have to get the podcast later. But we got nobody listening in Canada. We got nobody in the UK. And those are usual stops for the Uncle Show. So for some reason, these guys are taking the night off. We got people all over the United States that for some reason, my ID thing is now taken away, letting me know exactly what state they're in for the most part, and we just whoa one, two, three, four, five. We just let five additional people jump on in the US, which probably came from us putting on Twitter. And these are people that And.
Speaker 2: I've got this weird Instagram I'm live feed going to, which I have not done yet before shock, so that might be having some kind of effect here.
Speaker 1: It's all it is, is just they can't even hear you talking on the Instagram check. That's weird. They're just they're just getting us in the room. So that's something different, you know. Oh and one more just jumped on international. I love this by the way in Corleone, Sicily. Okay, well Giorno too. Corleone Sicily could be could be an o'celli from over there. There is a handful of living Ocelli's in Sicily. Uh, there's an even smaller handful of living Ocelli's in America.
Speaker 6: But you might be getting jealous yet, you might be getting jealous because if they're coming over.
Speaker 1: To my show, Oh no, no, no, I did hey, look uncle I did a thing on the MOB one night that I advertised in advance, and it was wild. I had a whole gaggle of people from Italy came on that night. It was like all of a sudden, all over Italy, and I'm telling you they were coming from I could see it. It was like Rome and Sicily, and then there was people in Switzerland. I'm like, oh, you're just outside of Italy. I never get people listening live in Switzerland. And there was Germany popped up, not the Germany that we usually get, and I went, Wow, there's a lot of people from Italy and people that just had to leave the country probably that are just outside of Italy listening tonight when I'm doing a MOB special. So I thought that was interesting. And also I saw a lot of people in New York that night on the stream when I could tell what city they were in. So just telling you, though I don't usually get, Denmark is like an Uncle thing mainly that's I've never seen that country come up. So you got listeners in Denmark that tune into the O'Kelly radio network just for Uncle, you know, just like there's people that tune in just for certain shows I do, and there's people that tune in just for Aaron, And when I've had other ho they would tune in from different places. And I knew, you know, that's Jack Blood's listener, that's you know Chris, that's you know, Chris's listener, Chris Graves. Oh, that guy's just listening for Pierce Redmond, et cetera, et cetera. Right, I knew it, and like a whole bunch of extra people from Canada. When I had the Jeffrey Matt Show, which by the way, you know, we send we send warm healing wishes to Jeffrey Matt. I have not heard from him in a while, and last I had heard from him, he was quite ill. So I do not know what the condition of Jeffrey Matt is. But just publicly, I want to say that I still consider you a friend, a brother, and I hope that you are okay. But but when he was on from Canada, boom, we got extra Canadian listeners, and uncle usually gets Canadian listeners.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I knew all of that.
Speaker 1: Having been said, let me turn it back over to you and I'll shut off my mic completely because Aaron, you haven't even given out the phone number yet and we've got a caller that's been waiting. Now, yeah, you need to do that. Okay, take them.
Speaker 2: We are live on Friday Night as always. They call numbers three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six.
Speaker 1: You can also you skype if you choose. If you do, you type a message at Chuck True True sidekick getting in there. Now. You got to type a message to me and not to Chuck.
Speaker 2: You type it to what Aaron Charles stoutacelly, thank you, sir Charles Charles Stout of Shelley on Skype. Type a message, he'll call you or call You can just use a phone and call three one nine, five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 1: Oh, you'll be talking with us, Jimmy James. You just hung up, dude. Come on, we were just getting to Jimmy, Jimmy James. Call back in. I was just getting I was just tapping. I had my cursor on the button to put you on. As soon as Aaron was done talking and you went boom, you're gone. Call back in, Jimmy. I'll put you on two seconds after you're on the line. As soon as I you'll be on live.
Speaker 2: I won't even announce it, or anybody two calls, you'll be on with us as soon as you call through. One nine zero one six calls every Friday night on the show, we take them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what, I'll tell you what to do. The first people to do that maybe well, you know what, uh, you know what, sidekick? What did you call you? Transition man? Yeah, transition to all right, transition man. Here's what we're going to do a little extra thing is I'm just gonna put I'm gonna set it right now so that people get right through. I'm not even going to screen them. They're just going to go right on. As soon as you call in, you'll hear the little announcement. Get ready for the Ocelli effect. And anybody who calls after I'm done saying this, you're going to be live right away. That's it, So be ready when you call in, you're going straight to live. I'm not even getting in the way. Hold on, let me take this thing off. Let's see open mode. That's true. Okay, there we go. All lines are open. Hold on one second, because I do need to mute one of these lines to make sure right. Let's just make sure about this. We're living we're living dangerously now with this. This is this is something new. We have not done this yet. I haven't heard this was open line thing right now? Hang on, let me just make.
Speaker 4: Sure open lines. Who are gonna talk to me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I need to go. We do have a caller. You're a live dude, you go, you're on?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh the collar? Are you there? I heard a little buzzing noise. They didn't make much noise. Hello. Oh, I don't know what's going on there, but suddenly I do not have Yeah, you're gonna have to call back in or you're muted somehow on your phone. Something has gone wrong here. My brother.
Speaker 4: Tend to get the first technology going crazy. It doesn't know what it's wants to do.
Speaker 1: It ran out of battery. Let me check out here, Let me check it out. Hold on, okay, hang on a second here because we might have off the line or something. Let me let me make sure because I see them on the line, but we're not hearing you. Hold on, really, somebody is there?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: All right? Interesting. You know what we're gonna do is uh, we're gonna take a quick break. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break. Okay, guys, and I'm gonna make sure. I'm gonna redo the phone lines and make sure this is good, So call her. Hang on. I don't know if you can hear us or not, but hang on and we'll be right with you. And meanwhile, everybody listening to the Ocelly dot com Radio Network, UH, you're gonna get treated to a little bit of music and uh an unusual kind of quick break here, but we're gonna come right back with the Uncle Show on Oateelly dot com Radio.
Speaker 12: I I.
Speaker 3: I don't do anything.
Speaker 1: We're back to live on Neocelli dot com Radio Network. Sorry, Aaron, I didn't hear you picking it up, so I wasn't sure if you got it. But we are back to live. And anybody who calls in at three one nine five two seven five zero one six right now until the end of the Uncle broadcast, you're going straight to live on air. I'm not even screening you. As soon as you call in, it'll say get ready for the Ocelli effect, the pre recorded thing you get and then you're on air, so I'm not even gonna watch it.
Speaker 16: You show up, all right, all right, all right, Chuck, I got it. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh he's in there.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 1: That's one.
Speaker 4: That's not the guy who called the hell stuffing line.
Speaker 16: This is something else, chaos, chaos over the air, k Buncle. Is it still baseball season?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just talking baseball here.
Speaker 13: This is Zeddi.
Speaker 16: Baseball, right.
Speaker 17: I would none to take care of you guys, know about it, the mess the Mets are playing the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: He's going to take care of you.
Speaker 16: Flying taking if you go down to the down to the freeway, you could probably wave at the Padres bus on the way back to their little border town. They're front.
Speaker 4: You know something by Padres right now, I'll still by bye, wooterzone board you on water, zone board waters.
Speaker 1: Water in the Pacific Ocean.
Speaker 4: Even I'm saying this, saying that.
Speaker 1: In your talking you you I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Worry about it because uh still by Bye, I still believe your studies ain't that good against this ment.
Speaker 4: They're not gonna be that good. I'm telling you work about him. You're they're gonna have a big pulblem you that before.
Speaker 16: The last two games. Man, So I might be changing my mind about maybe the pitching's coming around just in time for the Mets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something something happened. Something worked out, that's for sure. I saw the beginning game tonight.
Speaker 1: What happened. What happened?
Speaker 12: Is they.
Speaker 4: The fourth game they finally woke up. Let's put it that way. I realize the series. But you don't sitting on your luck and choose but but but but he's butts it. You gotta then we gotta then? Probably good?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 16: The hot No, the Mets are hot.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 16: I'm not sure that the Mets would have been my choice to go up against because they're hot right now, I would.
Speaker 4: Be I would be having in them to go up against him.
Speaker 1: Oh you saw this?
Speaker 4: Kind to me, uncle, because right now we me and Chuck good at them.
Speaker 16: Well, wait a minute, I thought you saw. I thought you saw the Podrais Mets coming.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Uncle, you've been seeing you. I'm telling you this. Oh boy, Chut knows it and I know it. What is Chuck? No, I I had to step away.
Speaker 4: Chaos, No chaos, I'm talking to Eddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I missed a whole lot of the content. Uncle, Just let you know. I don't know what happened. I don't know what was happening in the past couple of minutes. I had to step away because not only is there chaos on the phone lines, but I chaos in my house, and I got chaos with my dog, and there's all kinds of weird stuff. So but now I got it settled and go back to Uncle Chaos. Okay, Uncle Chaos. That should be your new show, Uncle kaos the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, maybe that could be Transition Transition.
Speaker 16: Mann with Uncle Man.
Speaker 4: I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying this Uncle Chaos with the Transition Man. What do you have to signing?
Speaker 4: It's it's coming close? Se Mets and the Yankees on the Siege series. Under Siege series. Okay, got down again, going on this subway come to series. I'm nothing to tell the.
Speaker 16: Subway you're predicting the Mets Yankees World series? Is that where let's mark it down here. Uncle's predicting the Mets Yankees World series, a subway series of Chuck's talking about last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thats what we were talking to, which teams and love and I'm still.
Speaker 16: Pulling for the Coast to Coaster man, We're going to have a Coast to Coast playoff series here. But then you know, the Yankees if they got to go back and forth with the Mets.
Speaker 17: The Dodgers are trying to take back they're looking at it may even be sweet the Dodgers Eddie, the Dodgers. The Dodgers are trying to take back their blue Eddie because they got the pitching. They got the pitching Dodgers, Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Dodgers just got slight.
Speaker 4: They don't have it to do it.
Speaker 1: Dodgers don't have the good pitching.
Speaker 16: Yeah, maybe the pitching is coming around now, you know, some of those guys were coming off. Maybe they're getting their mojo back and we're ready to take on the Yankees or whoever else.
Speaker 4: This this is a shock. If they're doing up, well, this is a shock. If they're doing up, it's a shock because look.
Speaker 16: Hey, I don't know, I don't know. When the Dodger pitching is thrown two games in a row, eighteen innings plus whatever before the they might have had before the other game, shutout innings, that's like, yeah, that's unheard of. Seriously, recent time.
Speaker 6: One of those pictures, there was two they were good the last week.
Speaker 4: The last well, there was it Thursday, Friday, Wednesday. It was when they played it.
Speaker 16: Before yesterday. Some of them that were good because.
Speaker 18: They had one and the bullpriend gang and yeah, the one and the one and the one and the one tonight and the one tonight.
Speaker 16: So yeah, up at the bullpen stowed up.
Speaker 4: Man, they need them all work.
Speaker 6: But now they realized, Uh, I gotta play though, we gotta play those Mets.
Speaker 1: Oh, that could a big problem. That could be a problem problem.
Speaker 16: He might have been a bigger problem than the Mets. I don't know the Padres. Padres are no slumpers.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 16: The Padres had a really good team this year.
Speaker 1: Still, I'll still a by Padres shot.
Speaker 16: Not an easy thing.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 4: No, Tigers, Tiger, Tiger, How the tiger is coming along?
Speaker 1: Tiger?
Speaker 4: Let me, how did Tiger's coming along?
Speaker 1: Jimmy, you're asking about the Tigers.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I think the Tigers are in, aren't they know?
Speaker 2: The Tigers are still wild.
Speaker 16: But they got they'd be bread and then they will be I got it.
Speaker 4: I thought they gotta play tomorrow. They're playing tomorrow. You know what they're playing tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, that's what they have that game. Yeah, the Yankees opponent is still to be announced. It looks like right still to be determined.
Speaker 4: Yankee.
Speaker 1: The Yankees are in.
Speaker 16: The Yankees are in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but their opponent is to is to be announced. Looks like to be determined, right, let me see one, two, three, Yeah, it looks like, uh, they haven't determined them yet, right.
Speaker 16: Tigers? Are the Indians or Guardians?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tigers Guardians tie two to two?
Speaker 4: Picture and his relief picture that look they're both pitching at eight hundred and what your guys is doing.
Speaker 1: So what you're telling me is, how is your.
Speaker 4: Piy staff, Jimmy, how is your pitching staff?
Speaker 1: Detroit?
Speaker 4: I haven't really been watching them. I just told you they're doing very good.
Speaker 1: Oh that was them that.
Speaker 4: Average.
Speaker 19: That's why I was wondering, what kind of how's your pictures?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're tied to too with the Guardians, but it looks to me like they've kept it pretty low scoring so far. Uh you know, let's see they got zero Okay, in the first game against the Guardians, they gave up no runs. Uh in uh, let's see in the next game, what did they do well, let's see, well, wait one one, let me go back a little because in the first game it was different. Okay, in the first game they gave up a lot of runs. Seven all right, that's my mistake there. In the first game they gave up seven runs. But since then it looks like they've been pretty tight. I mean, they gave up zero and then uh, let's see next game they give up zero again, so you know, and then okay now, and the one that they just just beat them out on they gave up four. So you know, you're looking at it fairly tight. I mean, outside of the one aberration there where they gave up seven runs, it looks they're running pretty tight. I mean, if you can keep the opponent to less than three, you know you're doing pretty good. If you got hold them.
Speaker 4: Down for three hits, they hits is what you're looking at.
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking at runs. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: And and the ones, the ones and the hits put together. I should have said, well.
Speaker 1: Usually look to the logic in baseball is obviously, if you can string together enough hits, you get run.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real hit and runs.
Speaker 6: I mean if they if they row them down and do not hit me stuff, that means they slow them down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it looks to me like, uh, you know when the one guy okay, the one guy who pitched four innings gave up four hits. Uh that's Trevor Biby in the one pitching match. I mean, let's see it. It doesn't look too bad. It looks like they're keeping it pretty tight all the way around the Tigers, except for that one game. They kind of lost control there.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: Interesting, Leman still might we still ain't see it in tons.
Speaker 4: I mean those Tigers, we could be.
Speaker 1: All lost up. They can make it all have the ability to do that.
Speaker 2: He'll see the bracket in front of No offense to Jimmy, but I don't see the Tigers getting through this.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I think the Yankees might held him up. No, I think the Yankees will beat him up if they can survive this series, which they should be able to against uh uh, you know against the Guardians. They should be able to beat Cleveland. But I think the Yankees will hand them their head. I really do look out.
Speaker 16: Yeah, man, big upsets happened.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it would be great to see. I'm serious. I'm pushing for the Subway series. But when first the Mets have to survive against the Dodgers, which is the Mets playing to try and get back. You know, the Dodgers are trying to beat up the team that stole Dodger Blue from them, you know what I mean, because that was the that's how they came up with the Mets colors.
Speaker 4: That is it happened.
Speaker 1: That's what you was talking about that last time. Yeah, they took the Dodger blue, and they took the orange from the from the Giants, and they even took their n y exactly their style of n y. It's the same one that the that the Giants had. So they took Dodger blue and the Giants orange and y and there you go. That was the Mets colors. So the.
Speaker 16: Giants fans to go over there, but the Dodgers fans that hell no man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they might have caught you know, okay my color, but no, no good.
Speaker 4: So what were you saying, Jimmy's.
Speaker 1: No yeah, sum Sammy.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, boy, he played with the Cubs.
Speaker 1: He's got he's got an odd look these days. He's it was it was Cuddy. Steroids will do that to you. Look at the size of Barry Bond's head.
Speaker 16: You know, Hey, I got a question. Here's a baseball. This is something I want to know. How did Big Poppy get a pass on on the roids. Man, everybody gets gets uh, you know, dirt thrown on him for a big Poppy just slid right through man like a you know, grease rail man.
Speaker 1: I was looking at Sosa's uh, and he's.
Speaker 16: Known to be he was known to be a juicer. Even I've talked to Boston fans at the Mariners Ballpark and they tell me he goes through side because you know, when he's juicing and when he's when he's laying off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do know, have told me that. Yeah, but they don't care. They don't care. Look as long as we as long as we can beat the Yankees and the ghost of Babe Ruth, we don't give a crap. That's really what that's about.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but didn't Big Poppy go right into the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problems. Now here's what's funny about Sammy Shosa.
Speaker 2: What you got I don't know?
Speaker 1: You know is I don't know. That's a weirduse. That is a big weird question.
Speaker 16: Question I got about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's got, you know, pictures of somebody I don't know, but something he's got, that's for sure. I'll tell you what's funny about Sammy Sosas. You said, he's a Cub, and that's when he was at the height of his career. Uncle, is when he was a Chicago Cub. But you know he was also, yeah, but he was before that, he was a Chicago White Sox. And then after the Cubs, when the Cubs cut him loose, you know, when he had to stop juicing and he stopped hitting home runs, they gave him to the Baltimore Orioles. Then he took a year off in two thousand and six and came back with the Texas Rangers. So he played for a bunch of teams. Sammy said, he.
Speaker 4: Did, I know what talking about? Now said, so I don't know him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know him. There was another home I heard you think. Yeah, they went for the Cubs for a while. That it was from ninety two, from ninety two to two thousand and.
Speaker 16: Forty, you know, guire were racing for home run records.
Speaker 1: Man, right, yeah, well that was the thing. McGuire was the first one to break out, right, and he was, uh, well he started with the open A's but then where did he go? McGuire's He went to the he was, he was a cardinal. He was in Oaklan A. Then he was a cardinal.
Speaker 4: He was a cardinal.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, right, you know, he was a cardinal for a while, and he was also an Oakland a. That's where he got his That's where he got the big contract. Is when he was with the Oakland A's and he was on that team with Conseco and all that, right and the bash brothers. Banilla, the big bust Banita. Yeah, well, the Mets brought him and he went right in the toilet. So the the Mets just finished paying off his contract, like last year, that guy Banilla. They had to defer series. They had to defer like his one hundred and fifty million dollar contract for like a decade, just keep paying him deferred payments. They paid him like ten years after he retired. What's that?
Speaker 4: How long was he there for?
Speaker 1: What with the Mets. He did two stints with the Mets, but one of them was like in ninety two or ninety one somewhere in there. That's when he signed the massive contract. It was the largest contract in like all baseball history. But let me see when maguire was with which team and then I'll check Benie out, but I know that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he did with St. Louis when he hit the most.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when he's Lewis heard him.
Speaker 1: But he got his fame. He rose to fame initially with the A's and they were realized he was a power hitter then. But then when he came back to when he went to uh, you know, when he went to Saint Louis, then all of a sudden, his arms, which were kind of big to begin with, they got freakish. They started calling him Popeye right because of the big freaking forearms. And if you remember MacGuire talking about, yeah, he had huge forearms. Yeah, yeah, I mean it was noticeable, and like baseball commentators like during spring training were going up to him like damn, Mark, you know, how'd you get so big? And he's like, oh, I've been training in the weight room a lot. I was like, yeah, right, Uh, let's see Mark McGuire's teams. Where where is he at? They say at some point he played for the Padres too. Let's see.
Speaker 4: I would know if.
Speaker 16: Code number the doctor a little while too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just talking about his player days. You know he's playing days. He they say something about him being with the padres, right, but what teams were?
Speaker 16: So I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that. Yeah, I can't remember. They move around so much.
Speaker 4: It's mississid kick.
Speaker 1: So she what you know?
Speaker 2: Maybe she may because she I could have been during the era she was watching the game.
Speaker 1: Since she's living there, she may know.
Speaker 4: You may know the good question. May ask her that because I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, playoff actions so much. You talk about uncle. You're talking a lot more than we thought you might. Huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's because I'm leaning over to the nice side. The tooth is it's on this side, but I'm leaning my tongue over.
Speaker 2: Yes, so people know issue with his teeth in the air. There's a different set of teeth than usual. But so we're working through it, but looking power through.
Speaker 6: I'm walking through it because I know I'm talking now not touching.
Speaker 16: The Probably use a drink, man, I'm thinking you could use a drink.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if that would help him or heard him with his uh talk.
Speaker 16: We have out of it, man, do we do?
Speaker 4: We live in person Joint two? We can let's you know what I need them.
Speaker 2: We need to add the mini fridge in this room, so I could just grab something. Yeah, I'd have to track to the downstairs and.
Speaker 1: Do that. I mean I could, I could.
Speaker 12: I just.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm just looking at all the different chords on the floor Instagram. Instagram viewers will get to see all cords. Aren't those beautiful? All the chords on Instagram.
Speaker 16: We got all of those cords, and not one of those cords is going to the mini fridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Contained that's problem.
Speaker 1: That's what the fridge could be. That would definitely have to get one. You got an open slot for the mini fridge. Huh yeah, we're all ready to go and see him here.
Speaker 4: I assume here it's meant to only use it, Well, we only use it on foot so we can put the drinks in it. You don't have to up and down the stairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, I know. I know that's hard.
Speaker 4: To take a boat just to get the get drink.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 4: I mean, so let us think about that.
Speaker 1: On here, think about it we will. I feel like, where are we at, Chuck? Is this the end of the show?
Speaker 12: Well, where we passed that?
Speaker 4: We don't know what we do?
Speaker 1: We're past that already.
Speaker 16: Who knows about the line.
Speaker 4: Anymore. People on the line start talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they're they're on there, they're open. So whatever they want, let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: People keep calling, keep calling.
Speaker 16: Come on man, Oh right, you can call in anonymous right now.
Speaker 1: There you go. Creative accidents could show up.
Speaker 4: Who did man?
Speaker 5: Who's the bent before he broke that record?
Speaker 1: Oh McGuire? Who are we asking about? McGuire?
Speaker 16: Bonds has a record? He had seventy three.
Speaker 4: One Yeah, yeah it was buns. Yeah yeah, it was buns.
Speaker 16: Seventy three home runs.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what McGuire was. Also, McGuire was also part of one of the Olympic teams, by the way, Oh he was. And according to his Wikipedia, which is the only place I found this put together properly. Uh, he only played for two teams, the Oakland A's and the Saint Was Cardinals. Now he became a coach for the Los Angeles Dodgers's and the San Diego Padres. As I said, I knew he was somewhere in the Padre uniform, but this is the way it went. The Oakland A's he starts in eighty six and he finished his time as a rookie in eighty seven. I remember the eighty six card Baseball card was his rookie card. Anyways, that's in eighty six, right, So he starts his career in eighty six. All the way up to ninety seven, he was with the Oakland A's. Then in ninety seven, this is when he all of a sudden bulked up and his home run stats went from really good to insanely good. In ninety seven, he moves over to the Saint Louis Cardinals. He was with them for only four years, from ninety seven to two thousand and one. Then he returns as a coach McGuire. He returns as a coach in Saint Louis Cardinals ten twenty twelve, Los Angeles Dodgers from twenty thirteen to twenty fifteen, and the San Diego Padres from twenty sixteen to twenty eighteen. So he got a bunch of two year contracts as like a hitting coach, ah hitting coach, he was an all star.
Speaker 16: That tells you if we forget about the Royds, he was respected as a guy that knew about hitting well.
Speaker 1: Right, and remember this, I told you he started to hit insanely well in ninety seven right, So he made the All start. He made twelve All Star appearances, and from eighty seven to ninety two he's in there. That's way before steroids. And then he got back in in ninety five and continued on to the year two thousand, So from ninety five to two thousand he's on the All Star team, and from eighty seven, which is really his first full year, to ninety two he's on the All Star team. Plus we got two World Series.
Speaker 16: He was respected in the game beyond the Royds as a guy who knew hitting or they're not going to hire him as a hitting coache right, and they His.
Speaker 1: First World Series appearance was in eighty nine. If you remember that, that was the Great Earthquake game. Oh, yes, really the Freeway ses he there?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Freeway series between between the A's and what was the A's and the Dodgers, right in eighty nine?
Speaker 16: Right, No, No, that was the Giants in the A's the Dodgers. He was in the eighty eight series with the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: No, he well, he wasn't in that way, Well thought the Giants was in that one.
Speaker 16: Giants in the Earthquake. The year before he was with the A's when the Dodgers and A's, and the Dodgers beat the A's in eighty eight with McGuire.
Speaker 1: And uh, yeah, you're correct about that. They swept the Giants. The Athletics swept the Giants in four games in eighty nine. That's what. That's the series eight nine. That's his first World Series appearance.
Speaker 16: So was in eighty eight though, too well with the A's against the Giants, I mean as against the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't say that here on his page, so I don't know. But let's just check real fast.
Speaker 16: Was he was he on the T I swear him and him and him? And what's the other guy? The guy that wrote the tell all book about the Royds? Uh? Roder clemen in the forearms at all?
Speaker 1: Roger Clemens.
Speaker 16: No, the the A's guy.
Speaker 7: Oh man.
Speaker 16: She starts with a set, yes, you what you want?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 16: Well maybe yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Series.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: You know what it didn't it did not, yes, guys, just to let you know. It didn't list it on his page. But I went and I checked deeper, and I see Mark maguire gets the Athletics their first victory of the nineteen eighty eight World Series with a walk off home run in game three, so that he was there and he participated in the World Series. That's true, but it wasn't on his page. I swear to you. It's not on his I'll take a screen shot.
Speaker 16: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not their career light.
Speaker 4: The Internet it has career highlights.
Speaker 1: You can't not always, no, not always. But I'm just telling you. Under career highlights, I'm gonna screenshot it. I'm gonna take a screen grab. Under career Highlights, it shows All Star Game eighty seven to ninety two, right, And the next thing down is says two World Series. It only says for two for nineteen eighty nine and twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: It's strange that screwed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he was also the AL Rookie of the Year in eighty seven. He's got one Gold Glove in nineteen ninety. He's got three Silver Slugger Awards ninety two, ninety six. Again, this is before he's voids.
Speaker 4: I do remember.
Speaker 1: And here's the other Yeah, here's the other funny thing is he's the home run leader too. Yeah, he's the home run leader in eighty seven.
Speaker 16: Kind of was semi repentant. You know, he kind of apologized.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, here's the thing, and he was using human growth hormone if I remember correctly, which was kind of like a gray area.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and that shouldn't even be on the list, man, that's ridiculous, true. But here just helps those guys recover from any game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's the thing is that helps you recover from the injuries. It's not really but then again, so does steroids. See to me, some of these steroids are not exactly cheating. You know, if they use him to recover from an injury, it's not cheating. You know, you keep using it to enhance your performance, there's a problem. But anyway, in eighty seven as a rookie, remember he led the majors in home runs, So he's leading the majors in home runs for the steroids in eighty seven, ninety six, and ninety nine. Now ninety nine, you could say he was using the roids when he led in Uh, I mean, this is a bit much. He led in our RBI's RBI's he led the National League in RBI's and also led the majors in home runs. Yeah, he's also in the Athletics Hall of Fame, the Saint Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame, and he's on the Major League Baseball All Century Team they call it. I don't know if you guys know about that.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, he should.
Speaker 1: I never heard of that.
Speaker 16: Well, I'm not like approving of the Roid stuff, but those those guys were good ballplayers and they deserve to be in the Hall of Fame and all that.
Speaker 1: McGuire would have everything.
Speaker 16: Like we said last, yeah.
Speaker 1: McGuire still would have been a great a great power hitter and a great hitter in general. You know, he did he cheat. I kind of think, you know, you could say he did, but honestly, you know, he would have been great anyway. It's not like that's the only place.
Speaker 16: Uh you know, they would have hit fewer home runs because really, what it does, it gives you. It makes you stronger, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I want.
Speaker 16: Maybe a little faster too.
Speaker 1: But you know what I wonder though, is it Bania if Bonilla going in the toilet is because he was on the Roids at the time. Him and Barry were, you know, on the same team, and of course Barry Bonds was kind of protecting him because you'd rather pitch to him than pitch the bonds. Maybe, you know, so you almost want to walk bonds, but you don't want to walk Bania and bonds, So it might have gotten him juicier chance with.
Speaker 16: The bases loaded.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah right, that's true, because you knew you were only going to get hurt for one.
Speaker 16: Run at least once with the bases loaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you knew you But Bana Bania though, he might have been on the roids and then you know, dropped it when he went to the Mets. Okay, I don't need the roids anymore because I got I can't remember the exact figure, but you know what was the what was Bob when he is contract worth? Anyway, as we roll through this baseball stuff, but we are way over you know, time and whenever Uncle, we've I think we've achieved what we were out to achieve.
Speaker 6: The Uncle hit we hit to take that hit when Ed, when Eddie gets on the show, he kills my myself up.
Speaker 4: Sure you consider that?
Speaker 6: Yes, on talking and Jimmy for a minute, cold Jimmy King and a couple of Winton.
Speaker 1: Well, here's a big question. If Ed is the jackpot, what is creative accidents. Oh oh my, the mystery. It's like wearing the lottery. The mystery talker, mystery talkers, mystery.
Speaker 16: He's he's the what do they call what do they call those mega mega lottery things?
Speaker 1: Man, powerball?
Speaker 16: Not too late, man, the lines are still open. See a come on, man.
Speaker 1: And go. You can show up right now. And well, on the other hand, I think we're.
Speaker 4: Hey, we goodn't have a good conversation, but I honestly do it. Who were going with the baseball? But all of a sudden, yeah it prow didn't mind. It's just but hold don't like to Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you know he is there.
Speaker 4: It is true.
Speaker 1: If Jimmy's still there, I don't know. Let me go check the line because I'm not even looking at it because people can just get in. Uh, Jimmy's still there and uh lines lines are still open. Hey, one quick note because I mentioned the whole Bobby Bana thing and why am I aggravated? Well, let me tell you something. Bobby Bonia retired years ago from baseball. Right. Well, here's the thing is, if you read an article on July one of twenty twenty four, it says happy birthday Bobby Bonilla okay, uh, and why do you say that? Because they are paying him. Okay, they have paid Bobby Bonia more than a million.
Speaker 4: Dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, on each July first since twenty eleven. So they've been paying more than a million dollars a year for a guy who hasn't played for them in over a decade, because they're still paying off his contract.
Speaker 4: Did he deign to la When did he be telling? When did he be saying to tell you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm gonna take a look now, because that was my next question is wait a minute, how long has it been? He's not even playing? I know, I know, right a minute. I mean, I know it's been.
Speaker 16: Like I used to understand, I sympathize with Chuck because baseball stuff gets under your just gets under your skin. Back when oh, uh, what's his name? He's on the Dodgers now, but he's injured. But he drilled Handley Ramirez in the twenty fourteen playoffs in the ribs and cracked his ribs. Ohs hit or that your first game, first at bat disabled the guy?
Speaker 1: Oh I can't, I can't.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's the guy who Kelly Kelly Origin. But Benita is the thorn in Chuck's side in baseball. I know those thorns.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the deal, I.
Speaker 16: Got plenty of them.
Speaker 1: The worst thing, the worst thing about Bobby Banie is this ed he retired. Are you ready for this? Bobby Bania retired from Major League Baseball after the two thousand and one Series season. Yeah, exciting money, So he retired. Understand this. He retired twenty three years ago, and for the past decade, the Mets have been paying him a million dollars a year every year on his birthday.
Speaker 16: Okay, yeah, you know, Toni's huge contract, a huge, record breaking you know Tony contract. Most of that is downloaded to the end of his career and after his career.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the funny thing about They got.
Speaker 16: Those baseball fines for if you're over too big a payroll. Yep, So they deferred a lot of a tiny's money till after he's going to be gone.
Speaker 1: Well, there wasn't even a salary cap, you know.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying. I think Bonia had a thing like that.
Speaker 1: Bonia got at the time in nineteen ninety one or whatever, he got the largest baseball contract in history. And here's the funny thing. According to this thing on the first thing that pops up the AI overview, okay on Google says this, you're ready. He will continue to receive payments from the New York Mets until ready twenty thirty five, when he will be seventy when he will be seventy two. Didn't they get into is he's called a pension. Damn if that's not even a pinchick.
Speaker 16: You can have more payroll for other players.
Speaker 1: This isn't his pension, Aaron, this is the payments. To defer hold on, let me finish the sentence. He will continue to receive payments from the New York Mets until twenty thirty five, when he will be seventy two years old. This is due to a deferred salary arrangement that the Mets Pia when he was traded away from the team before the two thousand and one series, because he was such garbage on the team that they couldn't get rid of him, and he had a thing in his contract where it was like you, you can't trade me without my approval. So the only way the Mets could get him to approve is say, look, we'll trade you away. Whatever the other team pays, you, don't worry about it. We're going to backload your pay so that your contract from us. We're still going to pay the whole contract, but over time.
Speaker 4: So they see what you mean.
Speaker 2: That's what's called nice work. If you can get it, is what you call that.
Speaker 4: I see what you mean by that.
Speaker 16: Now, still what the counter to that is?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 16: Good about twelve ten, twelve years ago, they offered Clayton Kershaw when he was at his prime. They offered him like a ten year, three hundred and fifty million. That was the biggest thing anybody every man. He said, Man, I yeah, that much per season. I earned that, but I can't guarantee I'm going to pitch at this level for that long. And he said, let's let's shorten that. And now he goes on one year contracts because he's always injured and everything. So there's a guy that had a little integrity as all you know. And because he said, no, I'm not going to take that long of a contract I can't get I can't be sure I'm going to live up to to the performance that I'm doing now that is worth that money. And so let's let's shorten it. And that's what they did.
Speaker 19: Well, they're getting some more theys now saying what he said, what edged It depends on how you define.
Speaker 16: You know, Bernia. You know, I'm not blaming him. He got that contract. You can make him pay it. You know, even if he sucked, I.
Speaker 4: Believe he do.
Speaker 1: Well. What was funny is, you know him and Bonds both went out into the market at the same time, and the Mets were trying to get either one, and I remember it, it was like, oh crap, they didn't get Bonds because Bonds wanted to go to San Francisco. He didn't want to go to the Mets. That was the thing.
Speaker 16: And when they went to go get Panilla, I heard nobody wanted Bonds. He got black balled.
Speaker 1: No his price Well, okay, so Bond's price was pretty high. But the crazy thing is Benia got paid more. And the reason why is because it was like, we want all these guys from the A's and they wanted to like strip the whole thing. Remember it was like we want the Bass brothers and that was all of them, and they wanted all their heavy hitters and they tried. They were all free agents at the same time, and Bonds and Benilla. It was like the race the Mets were trying to get both of them because I used to keep like deep track of that crap at the time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, you're dirting that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, bon he was. He was finally you didn't know he was finally diminishing. But he was still going to hit you twenty five thirty home runs, yeah, and you know, hit two eighty and who doesn't need a guy like that in their lineup?
Speaker 1: Well, and the hilarious thing is is that bonds not bonds. But his contract starts out as only only twenty nine million dollars. And the twenty nine million dollars isn't so bad. You're saying yourself, well, why do I got to pay him over the course of like twenty years. Here's the thing. It also includes ready interest. There's an interest payment added to it. So as that compounds, that's what did it twenty five years? They pay it out over twenty five years with an eight percent interest. Now think about that. If five they're saying about six million dollars of it was like he had eight percent on the six million dollars. So if you compound that annually, lived.
Speaker 16: Really good off of his interest.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll take his interest listen, pay me to do anything for his interest pretty much. Yeah, but it's crazy, really good.
Speaker 16: I could retire a long time ago on his interests.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah.
Speaker 16: So, so keep it in your mind, uncle, that yeah, but so bad. He had a good agent, man, Yeah, I know he working for it.
Speaker 1: He did, he had it was that Scott's banker or something. Yeah, it was that Scott. Remember that guy. He was the biggest agent in the in the nineties. I think it was Boris, Yeah, Boris right.
Speaker 16: Yes, Scott. Boris is notorious for getting guys good, you know, getting big money for guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 16: The teams won't even deal with Boris, right.
Speaker 1: They don't even want to forget it is that guy then we're we're gonna have to find another way and.
Speaker 16: Refused to deal with him. That's why there they never wind.
Speaker 1: Okay, un we hit, we hit that hit. The end of the show here, end of the Okay, uncle, one one last thing you remember that, one last thing to remember before we do shout outs. Uncle. Okay, we'll organize the shoutouts and get you out of here. But you know that Atani contracts it's twenty three and a third times the amount that Bonilla was paid in his initial contract. Yeah, and it's all deferred to and it's got all these days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people, Tony can wish he got the series.
Speaker 4: He's got one thing coming ahead of him as much.
Speaker 16: Hey, uncle, one time, when you when you're feeling better, brother, we got to talk about your animosity toward towards a Tani. It's not his fault. The Angels couldn't be to get a winning team around him.
Speaker 1: No, they never did.
Speaker 4: They never came.
Speaker 1: The point is.
Speaker 4: They never could look at look at what the other guys.
Speaker 16: To build around Trout and Otani.
Speaker 4: He's just sitting there.
Speaker 16: Otani's on a team who has a bunch of wealthy, rich guys who love baseball, and they're willing to spend on putting a good team together. Be happy for a time there you go, So Ed good players around him, and he's in the playoffs for the first time.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Ed, Ed. Although I love Ed, although I love all this, uncle's calling it so I got to help him usher it out. Go ahead with your shout out and we'll get through you. And Jimmy James is waiting on the line. I want to give him a chance. Go ahead.
Speaker 16: My shout out is to Uncle himself because feeling as bad as he does with the dental work and everything, he still came on and let us talk some baseball and everything.
Speaker 1: Thank you Uncle, exactly. Uncle still being a trooper. We love hearing from Ed. Ed. You know what's funny is I put in a special identifier on the switchboard, uh, for when Ed calls in, and actually it's it's custom. It actually says Ed the mailing guy. I put that in years ago because Aaron tells me, hey, look you should see these packages, and they's showing me pictures of packages that Ed had sent to Aaron. Remarkable stuff. Ed would put a whole lot of thought and energy into things that he mail pack. I need to I need to figure out one that I can actually make it to source subject.
Speaker 6: Because I was you hit something? Yeh, you hit something because I do this call it uh these letters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, transition man. I'm sorry, transition man. Miss. I didn't mean to shut it down.
Speaker 2: My shout out is quick to post office boxes and the like providers on them, providers of mail boxes.
Speaker 1: Box all of you p O boxes and the people that love them. All right, I'm still getting my shout out, but we should go to Jimmy. Jim Jimmy, Jimmy James, you get to actually speak. Go ahead your shout outs, brother, Yeah.
Speaker 19: Shout out to the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: I uh misspoke earlier.
Speaker 4: Of course you didn't get to Sham and so so you've got Tommy so which is even better.
Speaker 20: Okay, all right, the big fat Tommy last.
Speaker 1: Yea, that's a hell of a mix up. Jimmy, Jimmy, Oh my god, Jimmy, that is a hell of a mix up between Tommy Lasorda and Sammy Sosa. You would never mix those two guys up in a bar, no matter how drunk you are. I'm just saying, the guy who does the Tom's commercials versus the home run Simon and he talked like that. And you got Tommy Lasorda, who sounds like the l A version of I don't know me. Uh no, Tommy Lasorda. Wow, that's a that's a whole other topic. Getting to Jimmy James is so shout out to Tom's. Didn't you do the Tom's commercials? Tommy Lasorda, right, Tom's commercials?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's doing the Special Lives.
Speaker 1: Oh he did swim fast, swim fast, right, yeah, yeah, I remember it.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, he did swim fast for the like to do because like him, because of the I have a feeling, yes, it would. I believe that's what it was because of him. I have a feeling I think it was.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 4: Now they're thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, isn't it strange? Isn't it strange when you see people like you know, they they just go for a product because somebody they like endorses it. In that wild it's like, well that musician drinks that soda, so I'm gonna drink it, or you know, they like that. They like Avion. They had rock stars selling Avion bottles of water when bottled water was like a rare, like high end thing. Right, It's like, go get the Avion. That's the good water. That's the water rock stars drink.
Speaker 2: Right, That's that's why they're paid so much to endorse it.
Speaker 1: And long before anybody came up with the word influencers, right, there were influenswers out there. It was like, look the guy from Metallica, he he eats the ritos, you know, yeah, you know the guys from Stone Temple Pilots, Love Taco Bell, go for It, Go run for the Border with the guys from Stone Temple Pilots or what I mean. I'm making stuff up here obviously, but it's still funny. Next next weight, what's coming up?
Speaker 6: We're going to talk about what we're talking only about about these guys and.
Speaker 4: Do all in and he can straighten him out.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna try you out. So we're gonna try Yeah, we're gonna try and set up my idea. Okay, damn out. All right, So we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna talking about right, we're gonna try my idea.
Speaker 1: We talked about it off air, but we're gonna try my idea where we're gonna call into other shows that are now copying us. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we talked about it off air. So just for the listeners to know what Uncle's talking about, we're gonna call in other shows that are now copying us. It seems like they suddenly decided to start doing Friday night open mic because they're copying the Ocelli Radio Network. So the Uncle Show is gonna call them. What do you think of that?
Speaker 4: Open open.
Speaker 1: We'll give you an open line. Here's Uncle. What do you what do you want there? Ladies and gentlemen over there at that other calling show, what are you doing? What do you say?
Speaker 6: That's the p's.
Speaker 2: That could be a good promotional effort by us. There you go, Well, okay, well we made it. Uncle, we've through Friday.
Speaker 1: Kate Pasa k pasa radio you know, uh Gomsodicia. I don't know. Okay, k pasa, Oh I know, k pasa, hop along, Kimo sabi. All right, there we go, well other there you go, see if they can sort that out? All right? Do you speak Uncle ease? Do you speak Uncle ease?
Speaker 19: I won't get all right, I say, Uncle, bring us home, brother.
Speaker 1: And talk.
Speaker 4: Can't talk on my laning on my show.
Speaker 1: Now you getting me to go? Okay, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: You won't understood it. I know you won't be able to talk.
Speaker 1: You got me on that one.
Speaker 4: I know you'd be sitting here listening.
Speaker 1: To go ahead, Uncle, bring us on home with almost an hour of the Uncle Show. Anyway, But go AHEADY.
Speaker 4: Three, three hundred and forty eight in the history books.
Speaker 1: Brother, there you go figure out.
Speaker 16: Good Bye,