Speaker 1: Fibo five at fifty five k r C the talk station. Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 3: Vacation and that's the way.
Speaker 4: The news going. Indeed, it is Happy Tuesday to you Brian Thomas right here. Good to see Joe Jreker Roy blogs in the executive producer booth. And a good lineup today. Thank you just Trekker for the guest we've got coming up this morning. Seven o five Todd Zenzer returns. Former Inspector General. Todd Zenzer is kind of op ed submitted to the Inquirer. Multiple Inspectors General, new Inspectors General, and DOGE should collaborate, says Todd Zenzer, all in an effort to well cut back the outrageous spending going on in the federal government. One of the big this is the primary problem with our federal deficit over spending. We can keep our taxes low. We just need to curve back the amount of money that the federal government spends every year. It can be done. The book Shiloh Creed h Plunged, throwing, first installment in the Three Worlds Christian sci fi series. We'll be talking with the author Shiloh Creed with the book Plunged at seven thirty Christian sci fi series. That's wild. We'll have to learn about that one together. I never know who I'm going to be talking to until I get in the studio in the morning. Sometimes I get a curve ball. I'm gonna call out one a curveball this morning. But we learned together. So seven thirty with Shiloh Creed and the book Plunged. Eight oh five. It is Tuesday, so we get the inside scoop of bright Bart News every Tuesday at five. Today, Deputy plit letter Bradley Jay returned to the program talking about Trump's remarkable first week and it is quite remarkable flurry of executive orders and actually a profound impact, most notably in the area of illegal immigration crackdown, and got some fun figures on that. It's an amazing reality when you see what Trump's been able to accomplish and the administration has been able to accomplish in just a short period of time compared to what Biden allowed to happen on his watch over his four years in office. On the border, and we witnessed chaos on the border, just unimaginable, day after day after day, thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants welcomed into our country into the Biden administration, even though it was well the illegal entry millions and millions of illegal immigrants in our country under Biden's watch, when he could have easily stopped from happening by just simply doing what Donald Trump did. We all lay witness to the fact that Donald or that Joe Biden undid what Trump had put in place in terms of border security, and immediately, almost like a light switched on, the hordes of folks from the four corners of the world arrived at the southern border, and Biden encouraged it. His administration actually encouraged it, telegraphed out to the world that this was happening. I mean, you know, the Internet's connected us all up. Everybody in the four corners of the globe can see at real time. Oh, look, the border's open. Look at the crowds of people flowing on in. Look at the large est being bestowed upon a bunch of folks who really have no legal right to be in the country.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I say this and it seems so bloody obvious. And it's been widely reported that many countries emptied out their prisons and sent them to the southern border. What an easy fix one. You know, you you damage the United States, You make it a less safe place to be, a more dangerous place to be for the citizenry. Get them all in a panic, which is you know, serves the interest of a you know, division in our in our country to their interest, which is of course anesthetical to you know, the United States interest. But that they free themselves from the burden of having to deal with those prisoners in their own prison. What an easy solution. And of course that happened coordinated with with with drug cartels and gangs who made billions of dollars ferrying illegal immigrants into our country. I mean, it's a massive organized crime reality that was created on the Biden administration didn't lift a finger to do anything about it. I mean, just look at the blue cities. The citizen re angry at the elected officials for allowing this to happen. Resources soaked up by illegal immigrants in their communities. Children not getting an education that they need, not that they were getting one in public schools anyway. That problem has been going on for decades. But you know, you exacerbate the problem by flooding it with a bunch of illegal immigrants into the school rooms that can't even speak English, housing, food, shelter.
Speaker 5: I mean it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know my listeners know exactly what I'm talking about. But the stark contrast between this current administration, what they've been able to accomplish in a very short period of time, and what the Biden administration allowed to happen. I'm surprised that, you know, well, maybe people are angry, Maybe people are reflecting upon the damage that the Biden administration did. I would like to hope, so, I really would. Maybe we've learned a lesson. Let's not go down that road again. Anyhow, remarkable first week going off with Bradley j coming up with eight oh five, and then finally No Act. Finally Daniel Davis deep dive to let us on the Russian Ukraine situation not looking good for Ukraine. And finally we get our cervical caarness a cancer awareness month expert from OHC my cancer doctors that'll take place at eight fifty So Cervical cancer Awareness Month. Let us see here. Oh yeah, and on the border, why not start here? Stark contrast. Absolutely less than six hundred people crossed illegally into the United States from Mexico. On Sunday, not a single one of the nine sectors received more than two hundred crossings, and the number of daily encounters only reached five hundred and eighty two. In total context, del Rio sector would sustain over four thousand crossings per day at the height of the border crisis in December of twenty twenty three, sixty recorded crossings sixty on Sunday. The daily number of border encounters during the final days of the Biden White House between twelve hundred and fourteen hundred a day. Again, less than six hundred people on Sunday. I'd say that's a profound, stark contrast. It's pretty amazing. And the balance that they've struck, and this is a brilliant balance. It's being struck by the Biden administration. Who are they going after? This is something Christopher Smithman spoke to the other day very passionately. So criminals, criminals, and this by going after criminals, which everybody wants out of their neighborhoods. They're unpopular migrants, you know, they don't have the You can show crying women and children outside of schools and churches about worrying about being deported, and you might pull on the heartstrings of people who you know could gravitate toward an anti deportation mindset. But by focusing on criminals and showing the gang members, the rapists, the murderers being rounded up, and Ice knows where they are. I mean, this is just so apparent they know where they are. Mean. Tom Homman even said it out loud. This won't be neighborhood sweeps. This is a targeted enforcement operation. We know exactly who we're going to arrest before we leave office. Every arrest we make has been approved by a supervisor. This is a quote from Tom Oman, borders are. I know exactly who we're looking for. We have a pretty good idea where we're going to find them, and they got to get approval to do it. So it's going to be a well, well planned, humane operation. It's a careful, gradual deportation strategy, which is designed specifically to offset the Democrats' effort to paint well Trump's repatriations is cruel and counterproductive. That's a smart way of going about it, because you can't defend a child molestor rapist, whether he's a US citizen or someone is in our country illegally. Oh, look, we can get rid of him. Huh, he's in our country illegally. This is a rapist. Round him up, send him on. And it's widely reported and it has because you can observe it with your own eyes. You don't see a whole lot of protesters in and I'll admit there have been some protests, but it's muffled what was expected to be a widespread backlash. Even I was talking about it this way, if Trump gets re elected, you know there's gonna be violence in the street. All the illegal immigrants are going to organize and they're going to go on public display and march and shout and cheer and demand rights and whatever. A tremendous backlash is what I expected. But again, by focusing solely on the most nefarious and evil folks within the illegal immigrant population, you can stave off that kind of criticism. And it's worked so far, so true. I mean just one area, and I know Trump issued an executive or getting rid of DEI in the military and banning racial gender ideology, and it had a profound impact over the VA, which is not going to be saving a tremendous amount of money. I can get to the details on that, but what's the VA there for right for veterans and their families to help them with their needs health and otherwise. What in the hell does DEI have to do with fulfilling that goal and that that mission statement? Zero nothing NAA And yet millions and millions of dollars in resources funneled over within the VIA to D for DEI programs. How did that happen in the first place? Why did it happen? Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three dog pound five fifty on AT and T funds. It's more figures on that coming up. A lot to talk about this morning, but I welcome your phone calls. Steer the conversation as you see fit. It's five sixteen right now, fifty five KOCD talk station.
Speaker 5: There's the story.
Speaker 6: You see these wildfires, devastating scenes from California.
Speaker 7: Then there's the real story, what is happening in California On the Glenn Beck program, they were not prepared what they've done by shifting funds away from fires to equal opportunity for lesbian lizard cults.
Speaker 5: Weekdays at nine all of.
Speaker 7: Your priorities were nonsense. On fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 4: Win the Wild, Channel nine first one of what the Poecana says today is going to be mostly Sunday day and one only up to forty two, light southwest winds overnight, partly cloudy skies, gusty winds and a low of thirty one sunny skies Tomorrow, breezy afternoon forty five for the high down to twenty six overnight, partly cloudy skies. Thursday is going to be a partly cloudy start of the day. Showers and rain will show up in the evening, and we'll go all the way up to forty seven degrees Right now thirty three degrees here at fifty five k R seedy talk station.
Speaker 5: Happy Tuesday. Go to fifty five perosee dot com.
Speaker 4: Get a copy of a Realm of Ice and Sky Buddy Lovey's book but Arctic Exploration in blimps Man. There's some crazy, stupid, crazy people that did Arctic exploration back in the early nineteen hundreds, just joking with them. What drives the human being to want to risk, literally risk their life and limb to go to a sub zero frozen tundra. I sucked, like you really have to hate your home life to back up and do that. Shackleford and all this guy's like why okay uh? And cannibalism was mentioned in the notes on that one because one of the blimps crashed and they were stuck on an ice sheet. This is exactly why smart and sane people don't do stuff like that. Money money with Brian James, Christopher Smitham and the Smith Event. It's all there fifty five krcy dot com on the podcast page. Recommend you check that out. Five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Talk con Fi fifty on AT and T phones. Welcome back to the fifty five Cassy Morning Show, my friend, Mississippi James. Good to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning, doctor Bryan. The lection is old. Trump is in there and he's upsetting a whole bunch of apple carts.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, you know, hey, dependam has began to swing. I think it's swung. I love you.
Speaker 4: I love your observations along those lines, because yes, the pendulum does swing back and forth. We get Republican administrations. We get Democrat administrations, we get divided House and Senate, we get you know, full on Republican senator Democrats.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, do we.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm wondering if we ever learn anything from these exercises, James. But yes, the pendulum has swung in the opposite direction one hundred and eighty degrees.
Speaker 8: Well, those of us that stayed balanced in the middle, you know, we see it go back and forth, and that's where your sanity is in the middle. Stand balance. But now I have a question for you, going back and at one time I was speaking of some things Trump had lied about doing the campaign, and you asked me what had he lied about? And I said, I'd get you a list on things that he lied.
Speaker 4: Okay, and he's in there, the election is over.
Speaker 8: Do I still need to get you that list?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Why is it?
Speaker 5: Because?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know that many times Trump has been accused of multiple things that simply were not true. So in order to dispel those myths and maybe you know, erased them from the mindset of people who disagree with Trump, his policies, his principles based upon you know, the racist, homophobe, xenophobe, rapist, whatever, you want to call Donald Trump is among the litany of myth perpetuated about him. Maybe dispel some of those if if we can do that, but it's not fundamental, it's not necessary, James. You don't have to provide me with a list. But I think there were more lies spun and perpetuated by mainstream media about Trump than actual, you know, lies you can definitively share, say that he engaged in or or spoke.
Speaker 8: Now you used to say you was a retired recovering lawyer. Yeah, but actually you became a litigant for Trump and you knocked down everything that came out of gifts.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you did a good job. Well I appreciate that. And this is you know, you're talking to a guy who is not an always Trumper guy. I mean I pointed out his flaws and his and his problems, and I lamented many times. Gee, if is anybody but Trump, we wouldn't be struggling with this. Because I was really worried that Kamala Harris is going to get elected. So I had to become a profound Trump supporter because I thought, you know, I really was concerned about our country and the future of our country. If we had President Kamala Harris Grave concerned over that, James. So, I'm not an always Trump guy, and I do disagree with some of the way he delivers messages and some of his attitudes. But look, I'll take you know, in spite of that and his problems and the issues that I've had with him over the years, he's delivering on what he promised, and what he promised is something that I embrace.
Speaker 8: I understand, I understand, But sometime you get out of balance, you know. Now that's just like, uh, I go here. Did you hear about one of the people that he pardoned just got killed in indianimal Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was up there.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So now when they say each case should be looked up on as individual about him doing in which that's his way. He got the choice, you know, And they need to look into president pardons in the future because they have so much power. Yeah, but that's just one of them things. So we'll see where we go with this, and hey, let's try to stay in the middle. And I think people can have civility. We in the middle, and we can move this world. And if we're ever going to upright this ship, you know, like I said, he's upsetting a whole bunch of applecarts. Yeah, so we go from there. Okay, have a good day, games.
Speaker 4: You appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Best of your wife.
Speaker 4: Tell her we said I five twenty five here fifty five k see talk stations the ground, local stories or more phone calls. Cant care to call?
Speaker 5: Feel free.
Speaker 4: That's what the show's all about, exchange of ideas. I'll be right back after these words.
Speaker 5: Glenn back. Hopefully it dawned on you.
Speaker 3: Holy cow, this is a completely different Trump administration helping you see. Clearly he's putting the fun back in fundamentally. When things get Donald Trump messy, eviscerated them. I think he just stuck a knife in their belly and took their guts out, and it was like, look at these are stinky, gutsy rubbing their nose in it. Evisceerate all of the policies and just speak the truth. Week days at nine on fifty five KRC talk station.
Speaker 5: Run a bit mostly sunny day to day.
Speaker 4: It's a little slight southwest winds high forty two down to thirty one overnight with partly cloudy skies and gusty wins sonny tomorrow, breezy afternoon with high forty five over night, partly cloudie. In twenty six, man, we get a start of partly cloudy skies on thursdayers and rain shower and rain shows up in the evening at some point. Let's see a high forty seven thirty three degrees right now. THO give about terse talk stations. It is five twenty nine, it is Tuesday, and a very happy one ticket. Yeah, if you hadn't seen the story that Mississippi James was talking about got in Indiana, man, we can call throw this in the local stories and the details are kind of sketchy. One of the J six folks that was pardoned by Donald Trump fatally shot while allegedly resisting arrest. Preliminary investigation says that Matthew Huddle pulled over by Jasper County Sheriff's deputy for a traffic stop. This according the Indiana State Police Criminal Investigations Division Post, during a stop, the officer attempted to arrest this guy when he began to resist. According to police, altercation took place between Huddling and the officer, resulting in the officer shooting. It's noted that Huddle was in possession of a firearm at the time of the traffic stop. I don't know. It didn't say illegally or unlawfully possessing a firearm. Of course, it's Indiana. You have a very strong constitutional Second Amendment rights in Indiana. So statement from Jasper County Sheriff Patrick Williamson said the officer involved is currently on paid leave. He said, for full transparency, I requested the Indiana State Police investigate this officer involved shooting. Officer that is involved been placed on paid administrative leave standard protocol, and condolences to the family of the deceased, saying any loss of life is traumatic to those who were close to mister Huddle. So they say further details will come out later, but that's about all we got. He'd previously been sentenced to six months in federal prison in twelve months on supervised release, according to federal records, but he again got a pardon from Trump. So let the conspiracy theories rumble on that one, and I'm sure they are or will anyway over to more local stories, not that Indiana's not considered local. Thirty eight year old man arrested after he climbed under the brent Spence Bridge after a police pursuit, shutting down the bridge for several hours. Great thanks coming to police State officers Let's find out together. Officers received information that a car connected to a burglary suspect was heading northbound I seventy five near Eye two seventy five. Officers tried to stop the car, but the suspect fled from the scene. According to police, the suspect lost control of the car, crashing into two other vehicles on the northbound deck of the brent Spence Bridge about four forty five pm yesterday, just in time for rush hour. Man got out of his car, climbed over the side of the bridge and hid in the support beams underneath. Again for several hours, north bout lanes were shut down his police searched for the suspect since they and erling Er Police assisted as well as the Northern Kentucky Drug Strike Task Force. Eventually, southbound lanes were also closed as officials were able to secure the suspect and work on getting him down. Police actually used drones and rescue boats to locate this guy. Eventually surrendered and was taken into custody by the Covington Police Carter Kaufman was one of the many who was struck. Stuck in the backup talking to WCPO, who reported on this one on his way home from work when he hit the traffic. It's about to be the fourth hour, left work at four thirty pm and it's almost seven point fifty, so yeah, it's been pretty rough, he said. It's usually like a thirty minute drive. Forty minutes with traffic within a span of two hours. He said he moved about one thousand feet. Finally able to get moving around eight pm. Geez suspect Joshua D. Baker taking to Saint Elizabeth, Covington before being taken to the Kenton County Jail charged with first degree fleeing, third degree fleeing, first degree, wanting in angerment, first degree criminal mischief, carjacking, and driving on the suspended license. Please said. Baker had four outstanding warrants at the time of the pursuit, scheduled to be in court this morning. If you're not doing anything, please, said A woman in a passenger seat of the car was taking to saintes Covington by ambulance with minor injuries. Residents and business owners in Cincinnati can now register their security cameras to help police with criminal investigations. Register your ring, Brenda or donas Fox nineteen reporting. Thank you, Brenda, there's Dad from beyond. Since I Police unveiled a new platform, not As Connects Cincinnati cloud based real time crime center that combines various public safety technologies in one platform. You too can build the big brother infrastructure. Voluntary program makes it easier for investigators, collect evidence quicker and helps officers respond to better active situations. There you go, since they Police. Lieutenant Jennifer Mitch. Being a homicide investigator for eleven of my twenty eight years, I spent a lot of time going door to door and looking at poles, looking at buildings, looking for cameras. One of the reasons police department is launching this program, Lieutenant Mitch said, it's a virtual real time crime center where residents can register their cameras, which will allow us to canvass the area virtually when crimes or traffic accidents happen. Please say, registering your camera does not allow police to access your live video stream. Whatever I was waiting for, That's actually what I was thinking. We got a mind meld going on this morning, Joe and I. But access to your live video stream is an option depending on which preferences you select. Police department encourages residents to local business owners to consider upgrading the video systems with live video feeds. There you go by installing small all core device. Residents can and business owners can share live footage.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 4: It is with the department during emergencies, which can help improve response times. Live feed can be turned on only when needed through a smartphone app or a manual button. And it's important for security Jada and cynical as Joe Strecker. Since I police chief three so Thiji said, building a strong partnership between our community and law enforcement essential to maintaining public safety. This platform enhances our ability to keep Cincinnati safe, and we encourage all security camera owners to join this effort.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Covington Police, they have a similar program been around since twenty seventeen. Public concerns about potential misuse, though, have limited participation, according to a department spokesperson, Yeah, the general public not real wild about sharing well their cameras with big Brother, and I can understand that. You're right, Joe pointed out. The obvious governments are never hacked either. Five thirty five fifty five K CED talk station stack. Oh stupid coming up. Alternatively phone calls, that is your choice, but I do have a good stack is stupid. I think they're always good. But first I want to recommend heating and air conditioning Zimmer take great care of you.
Speaker 5: They will.
Speaker 4: This is third generation. Chris Zimmer is very proud of his family heritage and keeping customers well, home safe, efficient and comfortable. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 4: HVAC systems so important for comfort, and that's what it is comfort. Zimmer still represents a company that invented the air conditioning unit. That's carrier. They are an authorized license carrier company and they service those. Of course they will install a new one. If your heater and your air conditioning goes out, get a carrier unit. Outstanding units they are. But they also service all makes and models. So trust the folks at Zimmer as people have been doing for more than seventy five years. Again, third generation, family owned and operated company. They'll take great care of your customer. Service superior. You can get after hours appointments easily scheduled online at go Zimmer dot com schedule a regular appointment online there as well. Maybe hook up with the service maintenance program help extend the life of your HVAC system. They're great at what they do, so you can call them, and I recommend you do. Call Chris Simmer. When you talk with them, tell them Brian said, Hi, please five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three Again online go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 5: Time for the weather.
Speaker 4: Ten and nine says today will be mostly sunny, little late southwest winds, high A forty two, gusty wins every night, partly cladisky is in low of thirty one. Tomorrow mostly sunny, breezy afternoon forty five for the high, partly claudia every night down a twenty six. Thursday's going to be partly cloudy's start of the day with showers and rain showing up in the evening. High a forty seven thirty five. Right now, if you give out KERCV talk station first traffic from.
Speaker 5: The uc up Tramfic Center, expect more you see health, more clinical trials, more treatment options for personalized care more chances to get you back to being you. Visit uc health dot com. Highway traffic in decent shape this morning. No bridge closers to deal with, and not even a delayed pants. Those that are being worked on north southbound two seventy five doing fine out of Lawrenceburg. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kre see the talk station.
Speaker 4: Five forty one, Happy Tuesday if I've won three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty on AT and T fund. Before I get to the stack of suplet see what Pat's goott this morning. Pat, Welcome to the morning show.
Speaker 10: Oh, good morning, Brian. We're praying for everybody. Last night my brother watches ABC and CBS whoever, and they got a whole new crew during the evening news now, and I just wondered if I think it might be that Laura O'donald one whatever station it is, but they're all gone now. They got these two guys. So I just wondered if the Dems are trying to redo everything, and maybe they can get these two guys to get everybody believe in whatever.
Speaker 8: The heck they say.
Speaker 10: But I don't pay a whole lot of attention because I'm more into the AM radio and.
Speaker 8: Joe Conshid and.
Speaker 10: Sarah Carter and the one little girl that's here in Cincinnati. I can't think that she's an investigative reporter. Oh I wish I could think of her name right now. But anyway, you talk to her a lot. So I'm hoping that she's going to be doing more investigation on Connie Pillage because I was devastated with the loss we had. So but anyway, sweetheart, pray for the children. I know they found some of them. They're more or less working in some of these factories or whatever meat places. But take care and I'll talk with you later.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Pat appreciate that I think you're referring to Sharon Coolidge And editorial opinion from Jostrekker is the likelihood of her investigating Gunning Pick like just slim to none, okay. And as so far as media shakeups, it's going on all over the place, stacking the bodies up at various left wing media outlets. Yes, the recipe for ratings is a failed model, so maybe they're all moving out there and trying something different over the stack of stupid Georgia. Mann has been trying to get a refund for months. He says he ordered a drill from a site called Ali Express. Instead of a drill, he received a printed photo of a drill. Mister Franklin and Savannah decided his time for some new tools logged on to Ali Express or to the drill among other items, so he didn't get what he paid for. He said, they sent me this a picture is what they sent me. So printed picture the drill he ordered was all he got. I paid twenty two hours and forty seven cents for a pressure washer and this is what I got. It's a screw. He's been going back and forth with this organization since he ordered the items in November. Still hasn't received a refund. Local News and Savannah reached out to Ali Express found the company as a subsidiary of Ali Baba, referred to often as the Amazon of China. US trade representatives added Ali Express to the list of notorious markets for counterfeiting and privacy back in twenty twenty one. Website has a D rating from the Better Business Bureau. State of Georgia's Consumer Protection Division received three complaints against against the company in twenty twenty four. One of the people complaining said they never received the IT and purchased another out Over four hundred dollars of the item sent was fake tracking number never delivered. Shoppers said they tried to get their money back in multiple instances. None of them did until they reported their stores to the CPD. He said he's tried to get his money from all the express They tried to get a charge back from his bank without any success. He said he's only spent about forty dollars, but wants others to take a lesson from his story. Don't do that by forty five five care ce the talk station. Instead of don't do that, definitely do this. And that's called USA Insulation. For a free inspection, any free quote to insulate your home, you'll save money on your energy bill. And that to me is just that is enough reason right there. You can save significant amounts on your energy bill. Energy bills that just keep going up and up and up, achieve instant instant the day they install the insulation, instant improved comfort in your home noticeably. So one thing you certainly notice right out of the gate is gear home is going to be quieter. So if you've got traffic out in your front area or something like that, you're going to notice a much quieter home. But the comfort, even distribution of your conditioned air, and of course saving money. Mid seventies is kind of the cutoff dates, so you either have under insulated situations and homes built and shortly after the mid seventies. My daughter's house, I like to use that as an illustration R twelve in the wall, and that deteriorates over the years, so not even getting R twelve. We bought the phone for them as a house swarming gift, and they are enjoying the comfort, and they have commented multiple times about the comfort that the foam has provided for them. Same thing for you. You'd be comfortable, you'll save money. You get a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit next year when you're doing your taxes, and it's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free. You might realize that much and perhaps even more in your monthly energy savings. So call them up again. It's a free inspection to see if you're under insulated. It's a free quote if you need it. Five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one FOAM learn more online, check out the website US Insulation dot net.
Speaker 9: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 5: If you're living.
Speaker 4: Time for the Channel nine weather which says today it's going to be mostly sunny, a little light winds and a high forty two dusty wins overnight, partly cloudie in thirty one sunny tomorrow for the most part, forty five for the high, down to twenty six overnight with partly cloudy skies and a partly cloudy start of Thursday, with showers and rain showing up in the evening at some point forty seven high then thirty four Right now in time for traffic friendly.
Speaker 5: You see how traffic center expect more and you see how more clinical trials, more treatment options for personalized care, more chances to get you back to being. You visit uce healp dot com. Highway traffic in decent shape and start up your Tuesday morning. No bridge closures to deal with north and southbound seventy five doing just fine across the brand's fence right now with no delays. Chuck ingram Mount fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 4: Five fifty to fifty five kers talk station Happy Tuesday, back to the stack. Oh stupid.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Kathleen and Maureene Degan, siblings, arrested for allegedly battering each other at a Catholic church where their ninety five year old father's funeral had just been held. Why are you doing that? We'll find out together. Sibling fight, accorded to police, prompted by the eulogy delivered by Kathleen Degan, sixty six years old, of the services for their dad, doctor Arthur Deagan, courting the rest Affidavid. Kathleen's eulogy did not include a mention of her sister, Marine's twenty four year old daughter, which upset the younger woman and triggered a verbal argument between Kathleen and her niece. Investigators charge aimmen brother charge at Marine. Sixty year old Marine walked over to Kathleen and purposely chest bumped her, then grabbed her sister's hair and pulled it backwards more. Maen responded by throwing strikes at Kathleen's face. Not clear whether she used an open or closed hand I material from my perspective. All captured on close circuit TV. This resulted in Kathleen's arrest for misdemeanor battery. Marine charged with felony battery because the victim is over the age of sixty five.
Speaker 5: Idiots doing idiot things, because there it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, held overnight in the county jail, was it worth it? They were released from custody on their own recognizance. Judge ordered the women not to have any contact with each other. What a great way to remember your father. Dispute over cold French fries at Wendy's in Kentucky resulted in exchange of gunfire between a male patron and a female restaurant employee who was shot in the bottom. What courted police Manja James Wooten, who's twenty five, and two associates. Associates engaged in a verbal altercation of the drive through window with Twineshia Coleman, a twenty six year old Wendy's worker, over.
Speaker 5: The cold French fries as a tradition.
Speaker 4: James Wooten and his co defendant subsequently entered the Louisiana, Louisville Eatery I apologized, where he allegedly produced a firearm and fired a shot. Coleman returned fire. Then the defendant began to fire multiple rounds. One of which struck the victim in the buttdox. Day after the incident, second woman contacted police reported that she had been shot. Woman reportedly admitted that she had been with James Wooten at Wendy's when he shot her. Charged with felony assault. James Wouten turn himself into police on Friday afternoon, being held in the Louisville Metro Metro Department of Corrections. Coleman, the Wendy's worker, facing serious problems over her own at the time of the shooting. Coleman was on probation in connection with a conviction on felony theft and gun charges, was legally barred from possessing a gun. Coleman pleaded guilty in twenty twenty two to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. As the consequence of the Wendy's incidents, Coleman has again been charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm, a felony for which she is scheduled to be a raigned on February fourth. There's nothing good in that. Here's a creepy one. Carleton, Texas. People in neighborhood frightened by a man wearing a Satanic mesk mask rather carrying a sign depicting the apocalypse. Stranger captured on a family's doorbell and driveway cameras on Saturday night, drawing concern from the residents. Neighbors in the community left wondering if it was a prank or prophecy Gloria John's it's the first time we've had anything like this in this neighborhood. Unknown man wearing the Unsettling mask holding a sign which read Revelation twenty verse one through fifteen, which depicts the apocalypse in Christianity, an eternal judgment where followers ascend to heaven and the condemned are thrown into a lake of fire. Man who can argue with that man did not just approach the front door of the family's home. He also walked behind the home and stood in front of a drive away camera. Home owners fought a police report after the incident said they have lived at their home for decades and didn't know what the person or what didn't know the person or what the message meant. Carroton Police, for their parts, said that person had not committed a crime for them to be considered trespassing. They would have had to bypass a barrier like a fence, ignore verbal warnings, or stay on the property after being told to leave. Police also said they're monitoring this situation to ensure public safety. Yeah, a little creepy. That H five and five with five k C detalk station is the climate religion over Oh. I can only hope so interesting observations from Barton Swam, one of the op contributors over the journal, and I can pray that he's right. I think he actually is onto something. We'll dive into that a whole lot more coming up in the six o'clock hour. But I also welcome your phone call, so feel free to call at five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk pound five fifty on your AT and T phones. Oh, by the way, anniversary of the Challenger explosion. Remember that like it was yesterday. I was in college nineteen eighty six. Wow, passage of time. Stick around. You're right back covering.
Speaker 5: Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 11: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 7: Fifty five tRCD talk station run a business and not thinking about podcasting think again.
Speaker 4: At six oh five, Right now fifty five rc DE talk station, Bryan Thomas wishing every one a very happy Tuesday. Excuse me, Inviting phone calls is always five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk and pound five fifty on AT and T phone. Fast forward one hour. Todd Zenzer, former Inspector General for the United States, returns in studio. He submitted an op ed to The inquir which was published New Inspectors General and DOGE should collaborate. Todds is just a brilliant, brilliant guy. So it's a fortunate thing that you and I have him to talk to and get some great information from him. So we'll do that. At seven oh five, followed by Shiloh Creed with the book Plunged, described as the thrilling first installment in three worlds Christian sci fi series, vivid, gripping and remarkable. Say some So I'm just wondering together with you how you could have a well Christian sci fi series. That's what Shiloh cree to be talking about at seven thirty. Fast forward to eight oh five inside scoop of bright Bart News, the return of Deputy Political Letter Bradley j who were talking about Trump's first week in office, and Daniel Davis Deep five and a deep dive. At eight thirty we'll get the latest on the Russia Ukraine war and finally we're gonna learn about cervical cancer. It is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. My friends from OHC will be talking about that at eight fifty. So there's your lineup and it's a good one. Thanks as always the Jukes Trecker for putting that together. And I meantime, I don't know how you react to a global warming alarmists when they predict the number of deaths that will happen from climate change. But there's a group out there called the Environmental and Health Modeling Lab at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Yeah, immediately raised eyebrow of skepticism on something coming out of that operation, but they specifically stated that Barcelona is projected to suffer are you ready two hundred and forty six thousand and eighty two heat related death by the end of the century, Not eighty three, not two hundred and forty six eighty one, but two thousand and four two hundred and forty six eighty two. By the end of the century, Rome and Naples projected to experience one hundred and forty seven thousand, seven hundred and thirty eight climate related deaths. And that would be Rome Naples one hundred and forty seven, two hundred and forty eight climate related deaths over the same period. Okay, now, I think you go to the details of this study, but the specificity of those numbers immediately causes me a reaction of jaded skepticism and cynicism, which leads me over to Barton Sway and his op ed piece why climate change ideology is Dying Great Observations, and I can only hope Barton is onto something in his observation. Specifically, momentous social movements begin to die the moment adherents figure out their leaders don't believe what they say. Level Protestantisms long decline started in the nineteen fifties when congregants began to wonder if their ministers still believe the old creeds they didn't. Communism dies wherever it's tried, because sooner or later the proletariat realized their self appointed champions aren't particularly interested in equality. Many sects and cults dwindle the moment their supposedly aesthetic leaders are revealed to be libertines. Something similar is happening to climate ideology. For three decades, were me included, you were labeled a crank, a climate denier, someone who pig heavily rejects so called settled science if you didn't embrace the belief that life on Earth faces imminente extinction from global warming and later climate change. The possibility that an entire academic discipline, climate science could have gone badly amiss by groupthink and self flattery wasn't thought possible in many quarters. This orthodoxy still reigns unquestioned. That climate ideology was alarmist and in no ways settled should have been obvious from many ways it was. The conclusions of genuine scientific inquiry rarely reinforced the social and political biases of power brokers and influencers. But climate science, like some of this softer social sciences, did exactly that. It purported to discover foreboding trends in unscrutable data and assured us that the only way to arrest them was to do what Americans liberal cultural elite wanted to do. Anyway, that is a mass political and economic power in the hands of credentialed technocrats, supposedly for the good of all. The ordinary person, though lacking familiarity with the latest peer reviewed science, wasn't wrong to regard the whole business with skepticism, suspicions further aroused by contemplating the sheer immensity of the data, all correctly interpreted required to confirm the conclusions asserted by climate science and its media champions. Were scientists really so confident they understood what was happening with sunbeams in the upper atmosphere? That they knew how to gauge accurately the temperature of roughly two hundred million square miles of the Earth's surface, or that they knew how to compare present day temperatures with those that obtained fifty, one hundred, one thousand, or five thousand years ago. Are more important still, that they knew what political and economic measures would mitigate the theoretical apocalypse they inferred from these mountains of data. Even if aggregate global temperatures are warming, the question is whether this will lead to civilizational cataclysm unless humans radically rearrange how they live. Many capable interpreters of the evidence think the answer is no. But what is finally convinced ordinary people that the doomsayers are wrong isn't any interpretation of climate figures. It's the palpable sense that very few of the doom sayers believe what they say. Why aren't the moguls and corporate executives who claim to be unnerved by the prediction of climate science giving up their car been heavy lifestyles and living in caves or at least it's simpler dwellings than a mansion. It progressive VIPs and media, politics and entertainment believes sea levels are already to rise precipitously. Why do they keep buying properties in Martha's Venues, Vineyard, bar, Harbor, Provincetown, Santa Monica, and Malibu. The climate lobby can wave aside these questions if the wishes, but appeals to reports and studies weigh little against the appearance of insincerity. If activists predicting global mayhem really believe what they predict, they would favor an instant transition to zero mission nuclear power, but they mostly don't. Every September, the transnational elite gather at a UN General Assembly to denounce America for its favor to limit carbon emissions and clog the streets of Manhattan for a week with their privately chartered oversized SUVs. Disdain for climate alarmism has gone mainstream. Dream last year, the liberal comedian Bill meher Marr delivered a monologue on his television show in which he blistered celebrities who insist on the need to reduce our carbon footprint, bud zip around the globe and private jets. It's a masterpiece of political invective and has been viewed online by millions. I don't call any of this hypocrisy because that term properly refers to the difference between private behavior and public words, and in the case of climate alarmism, there is no attempt to hide the behavior or to make it match the words. So for instance, the Defense Innovation Board, a group sponsored by the Pentagon and chaired by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, issued two studies this month recommending the reconstitution and strengthening of America's defense industrial base. The reports have merit, but following all the recommendations would require the procurement of a vast array of manufactured materials produced with natural gas, petrochemicals, and coal. Meanwhile, mister Bloomberg oversees two nonprofit organizations, Beyond Coal and Beyond Petrochemicals, whose stated aim is to end the country's use of natural gas, petrochemicals, and coil coal. Mister Bloomberg isn't embarrassed by the contradiction. He hasn't tried to explain it, except indirectly in a vaguely worded Washington Post op ed co authored with David ah Berger. Quote, the technology needed to make today's advanced military supplies, they write, relies on computer chips more than blast furnaces, and on research labs more than assembly lines. Sure, but it does rely on blast furnaces and power stations of the sort mister Bloomberg's activist groups want to shut down, which will make any thinking person wonder if he believes the catastrophism emitted by his nonprofits. Climate skeptics groused about these and many similar contradictions for two generations, to little effect on the consensus that ruled unquestioned in boardrooms, universities and government agencies. Then Los Angeles burst into flames. California has been run for many years by people who believe or say they believe, the climate change is an immediate threat to civilization. Yet, now as thousands of homes are destroyed by fires spread by a seasonal win so historically predictable, it has a name. State and local officials, with the endorsement of a cheerleading media, blame climate change. These same officials have told us for decade that they accept the direst prediction of climate activists, but they have done little to counter what they now purport to be the effects of climate change. Mayork Karen Bass's twenty twenty four to twenty five budget proposed a two point seventy percent cut to the Los Angeles Fire Department, madely in areas of new equipment purchases, and although the department's total budget later increased as a result of salary negotiations, it's pretty obvious that the dangers of wildfires, supposedly the outcome of climate change, weren't foremost on city leader's mind. California has for several years under invested in land management, which might have inhibited the fires from spreading, and water storage, which would have enabled firefighters to put out more fires. Climate catastrophism has begun to die the victim of its apostles. Unbelief. Yep, you just got to step back from this nonsense and take a little bitty look at it. It's very obvious Barton Swain hit the nail on the head on that one. Thank you Barton for that six sixteen Right now fifty five k SE detalk station. Feel free to call five point three seven four nine fifty five eight hundred eight two to three talk. Another number you should call as the number to Foreign Exchange get your traditionally imported foreign car fixed with a full warranty on parts and service, and not spending as much money as you'd spend at the dealer to get it done. Yes, that's what foreign Exchange is all about. You'd be very satisfied. The customer service there is phenomenal. The Westchester location is what I'm speaking to because that's where I've always gone foreign x dot com online for in the letter X dot com. But the Westchester location is that Tyler'sville legs it off of I seventy five. Just head east on Tylersville to take a ride on the second street that'd be Kinglin Drive and it will be right in front of you. They are factory trained as certified mechanics that will be working on your car. They have the experience, knowledge and the right equipment to service your European or Asian imported car. They have data access the manufacturers technical information. They literally do it all. Been going there for years and years and years. It's a boss certified business on top of that. So call Austin and the crew. Here's the number. Five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. Save money and again a full warranty on parts and service. Five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. Visit them online again at foreign x.
Speaker 9: Dot com five KRC.
Speaker 5: When the wildfires truck lop.
Speaker 4: UH Channel nine says, Today is going to be mostly sunny day, some light winds with a high forty two, overnight gusty winds, low thirty one, partly clotty. Mostly Sunday Tomorrow breezy afternoon and a high forty five, partly cloudy every night twenty six and Thursday is going to start out partly cloudy, but showers and rain are apparently going to show up at the evening at some point. Thursday's high forty seven. It's thirty three right now, in time. First traffic update from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: Expect more had UC help, more clinical trials, more treatment options for personalized care, more chances to get you back to being you. Visit uc help dot com. Highway traffic continues to look good this morning, no accidents to deal with, no delay and says of yet in Bend seventy four under five minutes north bend of the seventy five are chuck Ingramont fifty five KRC NEED talk station.
Speaker 4: At six twenty one, fifty five KRC DE talk station. Happy Tuesday. Was it a Krushev, former Soviet Union ruler Cruise Shiv who said we will destroy you from within? It was one of the Soviet leaders. They feel what's going on right now? Yeah, we've been invaded by this insane climate ideology, which ultimately, I mean, look at Germany. It's a great illustration. Germany, the powerhouse of the European Union, just completely shut off all of its energy production beyond windmills and solar panels, and they can't survive. You want to undermine capitalism, take away the energy. That's all there is to it. See what Mike's got this morning. Mike, Thanks for calling the morning show. Good to hear from you, Hi, Ryan, talk.
Speaker 12: About the California of fires when Trump was out there meeting with the mayor and I guess city council members, but their time, it could be someonem are saying eighteen months before people can get back in to get permits. They're staying there to make sure.
Speaker 4: The toxins in there.
Speaker 12: That's stuff burnt to the ground. There's not gonna be toxins left.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Trump Trump waving all the federal permitting requirements so people can get their homes rebuilt.
Speaker 12: Right, she said a week. He's like, that's too long.
Speaker 2: What was that.
Speaker 12: She said, if we can get permits in a week. He's like, wow, that's too long.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: And he did get her to open up the neighborhoods so people could go and take a look at their well now burned down structures and maybe see if there's any other belongings left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then and then one.
Speaker 12: Guy from the city, we need to make sure we have things ready next time and kept like like water.
Speaker 5: Yeah. He troll them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like straight men setting up a comedian for the delivery of the line. But they made it so easy on Trump, and you know, it's just look at the reality. It's like the art points out, like so many people have noted screaming and yelling and spending billions and billions of dollars because, oh my god, our carbon dioxide output needs to be curbed dramatically, Oh my god. And you know global warming. Look what's happening. The climate's changing. All the forests are all dried up, and the heat is increasing. Well, you know that is a problem. Allegedly that's going to happen. This this this outcome of climate change, the sea levels rising or whatever, one hundred and two hundred, three hundred years. Hence, hell, we've already passed up all the deadline dates that al Gore was screaming about two decades ago.
Speaker 5: Nothing happened. Meantime.
Speaker 4: Again, even if you believe in this climate change stuff, real time, the effects of it are creating inherently dangerous situations. I just I always joke about that that bad religion song. It's from what the the nineties or something. It literally is talking about the exact conditions which resulted in the wildfires in California. This isn't the first time it's happened, did they do anything to stop it. No, your elected officials failed you again. And one of the reasons they failed you, which is so almost it's almost comical, if it wasn't so tragic. They got programs in place to clear out brush and all these flammable materials to make the wildfires less likely or easy to spread. And when they go to try to accomplish one of those projects, some environmental group comes in citing some California environmental statute and stops the project from moving forward. Again.
Speaker 5: I go back to we will destroy you from within.
Speaker 4: It worked, So I'm going on real time right now, still in Los Angeles, six twenty five, Right now, I fifty five care see de talk station. Phone calls are quite welcome. I'll get the local stories in little phone calls. But first the word for my friend Peter Shabriekelorwilliams seven Hills, the finest group of real estate agents ever assembled. They provide true value to you. Peter Shabrin's team of the Shabi Group of Keller Williams. No, it is a competitive market out there and they want to help ensure that you land your dream home. And as a buyer with the Shabri Group, you can use them as buyer agent or sellers agent. Qualified clients can leverage the cash to Keys program. This will allow you to make a cash offer which will lead to better price and better terms. Sellers love cash offers. There's no contingencies, there's no financing, there's no waiting. You walk in with a bag of cash. Effectively in the day, the deal's done. That's what essentially Peter Shabrin the group can do for you. That's the kind of five star experience in service you can expect and will receive from the Sabri Group. To reach them one of several different ways seven zero eight three thousand dot com. That also happens to be the phone number of fort A five one three in front of it seven zero eight three thousand dot com or call five one three seven zero eight three thousand. It's late in the day. You don't remember that Shabrie is spelled c Cha b ri il. So search Chabri Group in your search engine and you will immediately find it and you'll be glad you did. They're great folks, and please give them my regards when you reach out to them.
Speaker 9: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 5: Waking Up.
Speaker 4: Channel nine says today we have a sunny day, light winds high forty two. It's gonna be gusty, wins overnight, partly cloudy skies that are dropped to thirty one forty five to high tomorrow with mostly sunny skies overnight, partly cloudie. In twenty six and on Thursdays start out partly cloudy. Rain and showers arrive in the evening at some point high forty seven thirty two.
Speaker 5: Right now, time for traffic from the Uccale Traffic Centator. Expect more and you see health morelnyful trials, more treatment options for personal about its care, more chances to get you back to being you visit U see help dot com. Highway traffic not all that bad to deal with so far this morning north to satbound seventy five doing on the Brand Spence out Bend two seventy five. That's beginning to slow a bit into the construction at the Carroll Cropper branch. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 4: Six point thirty here but about KERCD talk station Brian Thomas wishing everyone a happy Tuesday. Looking forward the top of the hour because after the news, Todd Zen's or former Inspector General. We'll be talking about the op ed PC submit of the inquire multiple Inspectors General working with Doughes to cut back the insanity that is government spending. Great idea great concept and of course one of the pledges from Donald Trump in this administration. One can only hope because after the first four years of the Trump president, of the first Trump presidency, we had a massive increase in the federal deficit. So I'm praying that that will not be the case this time around. Local stories, I'd start with a local, loocal thing. I love Greaters ice cream. I love the Greaters family. I love the fact that they help out the Cure Starts Now, which is an effort to find a cure for peace theatric brain cancer among other cancers, and they always, you know, great sponsors for that event. And of course their ice cream. The awesomeness of their ice cream, I think is it's legendary. I just I don't get this Skyline chili ice cream. It's funny because I saw Alex Chreantophilo finally tried it. He said his wife made him try it, and he gave it two thumbs up. Cinnamon spiced ice cream with oyster crackers. I was reluctant. Don't be It's so damn good. Now let me stick with the the lane is blueberry pie or the raspberry chocolate chip anyhow. Warren County Sheriff's off He's issued a warning yesterday about an uptick in vehicle thefts in the area. Lieutenant Brian Payne, post commander of the Deerfield Office, said crime while driven by the use of new technologies that helped suspected criminal organizations bypass key fob security systems. In one use, it's report of the thieves use a key programmer to plug directly into a vehicle and generate a keyfob that mimics and the signals sent by the branded keys. Those signals allow them to start the car and drive it with the car thinking that a legitimate key is inside court. Lieutenant pain We've gotten some videos recently with people carrying these scanners in their hands, which has helped us kind of identify this trend. Sheriff's Office said the recent thefts don't target any specific vehicle make or model, and unlike recent spikes and auto thefts, stems specifically from Kias and Hyundai's Sheriff's office said these people suspected the community of the thefts are known to carry weapons. Anyone's seeing anything suspicious to call nine to one one and not confront them. The Sheriff's office said, according to pain, if they see something specific, call right away. That way we can get on top of it. And that's our best tool right now. Because they can steal these cars so fast with these programmers, and these subjects are known to be armed. Now, it's been courage is residents to make sure they remove all key fobs from their vehicles and avoid storing the keys or fobs near the front door. Sheriff's office also said that due to the second type of technology, it allows these to boost the signal of your key. Boost the signal your key emits to reach out to receiver near your car. That receiver then communicates the signal to your car as if the key is sitting in your home, we're in the thief's pocket. The car will read it, unlock it and allow them to drive away. Oh joy Joy of Joys. Paints of the criminals work in groups and activities could be tracked to groups they've monitored operating in Cincinnati. The Great and Greater Dayton area. They also suggest residents hide an independent tracking device somewhere inside the vehicle, monitor home cameras and surveillance systems, and call the police immediately if something strange is captured. He said videos submitted the office have allowed them and other law enforcement agencies to track different groups. Jeez, wheez get Dave had to talk about that and if there's a way to prevent that from happening. Arrest made in connection with the threat to shut down Northwest Local School District last Wednesday, Coraing Police Department announced yesterday January twenty second, the school district announced the schools will be closed following reports of a threat. Police stated at the bomb thread of an emailed to the school staff and began an investigation, which led to the arrest of a ninth grader from Coleraine High School. Officers say convinced the ninth grader convinced two other juveniles out of state to send the threats via email. Ninth grader taken into custody by Coal Ring police and taking to the Hamilton County Juvenile Court Youth Center, charged with inducing panic, which is a second degree felony, fourth degree felony swatting, fourth degree misdemeanor telecommunications harassment. School District didn't initially specify the nature of the threat sent to staff to protect the integrity of the investigation and at the request of the Coleraine Township Police. Investigation is ongoing. If you have any information, please contact the Coal Ring Police at five poet three three time two one twenty six seventy seven six point.
Speaker 5: Thirty five right now.
Speaker 4: If you have krc DE talk station another number you want to contact. Fasten Pro Roofing. Haven't inspect your roof? I mean, yeah, you got a roof of ten fifteen twenty years life already under its belt, and you're wondering how much longer that roof is going to last. Maybe you see a problem buckled up shingles, Maybe you have an ice dam problem because of the frozen weather out there. Fast and Pro for all your roofing needs and also exterior projects. First off, honesty and integrity one of the reasons they enjoyed a plus with a better business beer because they, unlike so many other roofing companies, will be honest with you and not tell you you need to pay for something if you don't really need to have work done to do a full full roof inspection, will identify any problems you've gotten off of you a free quote for any work that needs to be done. And when it comes to the work, you couldn't find better roofing company. I mean, it's just beautiful craftsman level work. And I always say, check out the website look at what they've done. I mean, it's really impressive work. And that's what they're going to bring about for you. When they leave after doing work, I bet your place will be cleaner than when they got there. They're wonderful about making sure they take great care of your home. They don't crush bushes and you know leave nails laying around in that kind of thing. A lot of roofing companies will leave your place a mess and also that problem of maybe your car driving over a random nail. Not Fast and Pro Roofing. So call Ray and amand and the owners of Fast and Pro Roofing and get someone out to your place to do the free roof inspection and provide you with a free quote. But first check them out online. Fasten Fast and fastenproroofing dot com. The number five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five. That's seven seven four ninety four ninety five.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 5: Run a business and not thinking about radio. Think again, Jennine says, Today.
Speaker 4: We have a mostly sunny day with a high forty two, little windy out there, gusty wins, partly cloudy skies and are dropped to thirty one forty five. Tomorrow's high mostly sunny, skies, breezy afternoon, partly claudia over nine down to twenty six, and a partly cloudy start of Thursday. Showers and rain later in the day in the evening sometime forty seven for the high Right now thirty two.
Speaker 5: In time for traffic from the UCE How Traffic Center, expect more you see help, more clinical trials, more treatment options for personalized care, more chances to get you back to being you visit u see health dot com. Highway traffic doing fine this morning. Beginning to load up southbound two seventy five between the Lawrence Perg Ramp and the Carroll Cropper Bridge southbound seventy five not a problem at all. Approaching the Brands Fence northbound looks good too. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr see the talk station takes forty fifty five krs DE talk station you can call.
Speaker 4: Well to hear from you got something on your mind five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk fifty five kr SA dot com for the podcast when you can't us alive too, for example, Christopher Smithman in the Monday Morning smith Event right there at fifty five kre seed dot com. Coming up off top of the ar again, Todd Zenzer, former Inspector General, on Inspector General's working with doge paaraback government spending. Shilloh Creed the book Plunged. I'm puzzled by it. It's a Christian sci fi series and thanks to Eric for forwarding me some other Christian sci fi series book. I'm not a sci fi guy, so I'm just sort of got a big question Mark's floating around anyway. That's why we get to talk to Shiloh Creed. That'll be at seven thirty Bright Bart Inside Scoop. At eight to five, we'll talk about Trump's remarkable first week and Daniel Davis deep dive with the latest on Russia and Ukraine at eight thirty.
Speaker 5: Anyhow, it's over.
Speaker 4: In the military, Trump signed the executive order banning, well, what do you call radical gender ideology DEI and everything related to it from all branches of the US military two separate executive orders, both of them titled Prioritizing Military Excellence and Ready and Restoring America's Fighting Force. They say they should be implemented by the Defense Secretary of Peak Hegseth and the Secretary of Homeland Security within thirty days. Under the Restoring America Fighting Force, Trump state's DEI programs have undermined leadership, merit and unity, cohesion, eroding lethality and force readiness. Also violated America's conscience by engaging an invidious race and sex discrimination quote No individual or group within our armed forces should be preferred or disadvantaged on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, or creed. That's in the order also includes an internal review conducted by HEXATH within ninety days to document all instances of discrimination or promotion based on race or sex. Also includes a banning of all quote un American, divisive, discriminatory, racial extremists, and irrational theories from being taught in the armed forces and educational institutions operated or controlled by the military. Those theories include gender ideology, divisive concepts surrounding race or sex, stereotyping or scapegoating, and the idea that America's founding documents are racist or sexist. Huh and pause for a moment. I don't know where you are on these particular topics. But what is the American military there for to fight and win? A cohesive fighting force, not an indoctrination camp. I mean, really, the American military became an extension of the American K through twelve education system in the college education, which has been overrun by a bunch of woke, ideological leftists. It's like a continuing education program. You can't get away from this woke ideology. But what is the point. Why did our military adopt these policies? Mean, I'm going back to we will destroy you from within. If you want to hear road the effectiveness of your fighting force. If you want to create a bunch of woke ideologues rather than training the people how to kill people and break things, well this is the direction you go. It weakens amer American military force. It also weakens the desire of young patriotic folks who otherwise want to serve their country because they believe in their country, they're willing to make the sacrifice, enter into the realm of the unknown, signing up for a life that they have no control over, but for the purposes of upholding the institutions that made America great. If you let them know in advance, you're gonna be subjected a bunch of dei policies and a bunch of things that don't relate to merit that they're going to hire and fire people based on whether or not they're transgender or fill in some check mark on a woke idea logue box list, talk about reducing the desire to want to join America's fighting force.
Speaker 5: Why am I doing this?
Speaker 4: I don't believe in this stuff. This is wholly inconsistent with my belief system that it's wholly inconsistent with the American what made America really truly outstanding in the world, and it worked apparently, the volunteer military fighting force. We need people who are patriots to serve and protect and if you look at the recruiting numbers, and I know I'm just speaking something that everybody might listen to audience is painfully aware of Recruiting numbers are down precipitously. They're having a difficult time getting people who can actually join the military. In addition to the other problems, I mean, you've got obesity as a problem. The the health and welfare of our young people who would otherwise might qualify to serve in America's military care meet the minimum standards. Minimum standards have been eroded under DEEI policies. I think Pete Heggs that's going to have a field day clean the things up, and I think he's going to do a great job returning the America America's military to what its purpose is. Kill people, break things, protect us from threats both foreign and domestic. A well oiled fighting machine is what we need. Sixty five afty five cash to the detox station. Oh, I see Keith on the line. Keith, I will be happy to take your call. After these brief words. You'll be first out of the gate. Got other callers calling in. I welcome those. And I just saw doctor fred Pack yesterday. I had a little chip in my tooth and had his appointment lined up. It's a cosmetic issue in doctor Fred Pack, what a great guy. Just your tongue and you rub on it and it's like it's it's rough, and it drives you crazy.
Speaker 5: Well no longer.
Speaker 4: He did a great job fixing a little bonding agent and a little bit of work and boom, I'm done. I'm good and I'd love seeing doctor Fred Pack. He's a genius in the area of cosmetic dentistry. You're not going to find a better dentist. He is well known and highly acclaimed because of his brilliant work and life changing impact is smile makeovers. So if you're not happy with your smile for whatever reason, you're in the best possible hands. He's a fellow with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and want them. Only a handful in the country, only three of them in the entire state of Ohio. Also doctor Megan Frew. If you don't like the dentist, you want doctor Meghan Frew as you're a dentist. Everybody loves her and with good reason when you meet her, and she's just so charming and friendly and you know, easy on the eyes, if I can say so myself. But you're in the best possible hands in terms of bedside manner. It should make you feel very comfortable. Do you have sedation dentistry there? It is the most state of the art dental practice you're ever going to walk into. And the staff are just they're just so nice and I just always enjoy I spend a few minutes talking with them every time I'm there. Just such a friendly, friendly place to go. So for the best in dentistry. That's Doctor's Peck and Freu, the dynamic duo of dentistry. Schedule appoinment. You'll be glad I did. I've been going to over that clinic for geez ten plus years five one three six two one seventy six sixty six five one three six two one seventy six sixty six. To learn more, head on over to the website. It's Peck Peck Peck Smiles dot com.
Speaker 7: Fifty five the talk station Your Hands were Coming Jenna nine First one.
Speaker 4: Weather forecast sunny skies today with a little wind in high of forty two Gussie wins overnight, partly cloudie in thirty one. Sunny skies tomorrow h forty five for the high. Partly cloudie every night. Twenty six Thursday, partly cloudy started the day with showers and rain showing up in the evening at some point forty seven high then right now thirty one and time for traffic.
Speaker 5: From the UCLF Traffic Center. Expect more and U see help, More clinical trials, more treatment options for personalized care, more chances to get you bank to being you visit uc health dot com. Highway traffic that's not too terribly bad so far this morning, South Bend two seventy five the heaviest. And that's those testament onto the KAO of Crawford Bridge from the Lawrence Burg Ramp. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc DE talk station.
Speaker 4: Sixth if you want, if you about KRCD talk station, Yeah, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev, we will take America without firing a shot.
Speaker 5: We will bury you.
Speaker 4: We can't expect the American people to jump from capitalism to communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of socialism until they awaken one day to find that they have communism. We do not have to invade the United States. We will destroy you from within. Doesn't it feel like that's exactly what's been going on? And the we in that particular case was the Soviet Union, of course, but the collective, we global Marxists. We're getting it from the four corners of the globe, fueled of course by Internet and the ability to manipulate the hearts and minds of people who are well blind to the realities of communism and socialism. Keith, thank you for holding over the break. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 13: Yeah, good morning, Brian. So that comment about these cars getting stolen, Yeah, so I work at a I work at a dealership and within the past few weeks, I've probably gotten about three or four phone calls about this exact situation where, yeah, where people are actually seeing them on their security cameras and they're just saying they.
Speaker 14: Have like an iPhone or tablet, whatever the case may be, and they're asking them what they can do. And really the only thing that I think Dave actually mentioned this a week or two.
Speaker 8: Ago, those Faraday bags. Yeah yeah, and that's really the only thing that I can suggest to them.
Speaker 4: Is that's a great idea, Keith. You put your fob in a Faraday bag. That's so if they have one of those amplifier units from inside your house, they it'll have no impact whatsoever. But the more frightening element on that story to me, Keith, was that they had these portable units that can just create a new key fob by logging into your car. Essentially, it's like a second avenue to do. It makes me wonder what the insurance rates are gonna, you know, explode and go through the roof if they have a you know, widespread outlet or or or widespread use in one of these devices. But outstanding suggestion, Keith. I do appreciate you calling and mentioning that put it in a Faraday bag when you're when you when you go home, wherever your keys happen to lay. You can get one of those on Amazon for just like five bucks or something. Corey, welcome to the program and to Happy you Tuesday.
Speaker 11: To you, well, I'm Brian. That was just a comment you talked about communism't coming in. It even starts at the local level. We got to stop voting these rhinos in the office like Mitch McConnell and Kentucky. He'll be lucky to finish his term in the Senate at this time, and guess who gets to appoint a new senator? The Democrat that was voted in by Kentucky and extremely red state. They voted Andy Basheer. Which that's my big fear is something will happen to Mitch McConnell right now, or he'll either step down just to hurt Trump and allow another Democrat to take over his seat.
Speaker 5: Wow, right said the same thing.
Speaker 11: It starts at local level, just like we got Mike Dwine here in Ohio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is the deal with Mitch McConnell anyway, What the hell is wrong with him?
Speaker 11: I believe he's like any other politician. He's got rich his whole life off of being a politician, and he don't want to lose that gravy tree.
Speaker 4: Yeah I suppose so, But I mean he's he's Joe knows. You know the answer, Joe, the biggest douche chevy universe in all the galaxies.
Speaker 5: There's no bigger dudes that you.
Speaker 4: You've reached the top the pinnacle and douche good going, dude, your dreams have.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Joe Strecker. If Senator McConnell, minority leader in the Senate, is the majority leader in the Senate, expect no change.
Speaker 4: Put an exclamation point on it with a quote from Judge Enita Poulitano.
Speaker 13: Thank you, lad, a Democrat wearing a Republican suit.
Speaker 4: You got a great collection of soundbites in there from over the years. Joe, thank you so much for putting smile on my face and probably made a few of my listeners crack up on that one too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyhow, Todd Zenzer after the top of the our news. Former inspector General. He is, and he's a very informed and brilliant man. We're gonna get the benefits of his insight. After the top of the our News. Then interesting book It'll be plunged, Christian sci fi series by author Shiloh Creed'll join the program at seven thirty. Stick around right.
Speaker 5: Back, covering Trump's first one hundred days. Every day, America's deadline is over fifty five care see the talk station. This report is sponsored by puretalk dot com. It's time to ditch big Wireless. Pure Talk gives you.
Speaker 4: Seven oh five here at fifty five krc DE talk station. Happy Tuesday, one time's right here. Glad to be hosted fifty five Cassey Mornings. So, especially when a guy like Todd Zinser is in studio, talk about what's going on in Washington, d C. Spent a lot of time there because Todd was an inspector general. He was in DC for thirty one years conducting audits and investigations of federal officials, programs and operations. And he penned an op ed piece to the Cincinni Inquirer of the new igs and DOGE should collaborate Todd. It's always great to have you in studio, my friend. Thank you, Brian, Good morning, Good morning. Let's start with, you know, ten thousand foot view. What do before we get to the idea of Donald Trump firing them, what do inspector generals do? What are they tasked with? What are their day to day responsibilities?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 15: The Inspectors General are based on a nineteen seventy eight law called the IG Act of nineteen seventy eight. It's been amended a couple of times, but it basically puts inspectors general in each of the department or cabinet departments and numerous other agencies. And it basically has two sides. They have an investigative side and they have an audit side. An audit is very expansive. It's it security audits, contract audits, grant audits, financial statement audits, they do the whole thing, and on investigations. They do investigations of fraud against the government, criminal cases, and they also do administrative cases involving misconduct and other rule violations and things like that. They operate a hotline for fraud, waste and abuse reports, and they have a dual reporting requirement. They report to both the Secretary of the Department and they have a reporting obligation to Congress. So they're like stuck in the middle. And in years past they've been described is straddling a barbed wire fence. So there are I think right now seventy four Inspectors General. Back in nineteen seventy eight, I think it started with a dozen, and it's just expanded. And there are igs that are appointed by the president, and there are igs that are appointed by the head of their independent agency. So the igs that Trump removed, it's called removal in the federal government, not firing. But the ones that he removed are all from most For the most part, they're from the cabinet departments. There's only two cabinet departments that were not affected. Two igs and cabinet departments that were not affected. One was Justice Michael Horowitz. And the other was the IG at the Department of Homeland Security, who is currently doing cases or investigations of the Secret Service and what happened with the assassination attempts. So those are the only two. All the other IGS removed came from cabinet departments. There are a couple of agencies, like the IG for Afghan reconstruction, I guess was removed for some reason.
Speaker 5: He was actually a good IG.
Speaker 15: But the focus is on the departments.
Speaker 4: Now this I guess when I consider, and you know, pick a department, and I don't think you can find a single department in the federal government that hasn't been accused of or allowed fraud, waste, and abuse to occur under its watch. I mean Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, the PPP loan program. We go down the entire list of any government program. People are constantly committing acts of fraud and billions and billions of dollars could be saved if that was ferreted out. So that that has happened and continues to happen over I would argue decades that failure lies in the in the lapse of the IGS.
Speaker 5: Then well to a certain extent, it does.
Speaker 7: They have to.
Speaker 15: I mean they have to have a good program in place to identify the risks in the department. They look at programs and say, what are the risks in these departments that is going to be defrauded and they're supposed to identify that and report those. And the fact is that the programs are set up in such a way that they're easy to defraud. Yeah, and there's not a whole lot the IG can do across the board like that, But if they have a case, or if they have an audit that they perform, they're gonna they're going to make a recommendation for improvements. And they're not the most well funded agencies in the federal government.
Speaker 5: I can tell you that.
Speaker 4: Well, I can understand that, but I mean therein lies the challenge. If billions of dollars are being misspent or stolen, I can make the argument then it will be a great allocation of resources to improve the funding to allow the its to actually be able to do their job and ferret out this waste and abuse and fraud.
Speaker 5: Right, and not to be too cynical, but like I'll go ahead.
Speaker 15: There's been there's been special Inspector General set up for various reasons, like pandemic relief, the Recovery Act. They set up special igs to focus on those areas. And when they do that, Congress is able to say, well, we put an IG in place, so we have fixed that problem. The IG's on the case, when it's really kind of just window dressing in a lot of cases. Oh exactly, they put an IG in place, but they don't give the IG all the resources he or she needs, or.
Speaker 4: As you put it out a moment ago, Congress is the ones who is the one who created the program or passed the law that's being followed in its implementation. But the law itself has so many giant holes in it that allow this easy fraud to occur. They don't go back and fix the problem that they started with this, you know, a poorly written law.
Speaker 5: Right, like the pandemic relief program, like the p PPP.
Speaker 15: The pandemic relief has been defrauded by hundreds of billions of dollars. Yeah, so in situations like that, there are some things the IGS can do, but not much really.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, well, sorry conclusion on that from Todd Zenzer, But he was in this role, and he knows what he's talking about. Is there any argument that these now fired igs can make that they're allowed to keep their job? I know there's been a tradition of presidents keeping in place, and this is the subject matter of your op ed p's new IG's and doges should collaborate. Obviously, Donald Trump's wants is a new sheriff in town. He wants his own people there, people who are aligned with his message about ferreting out fraudwayte and abuse, and cutting the size and the scope of government. So I get his motivation, But do they have any claim to the job that they have been removed from?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 15: Well, back in two thousand and eight, Congress was trying to put some kind of protection in place for the igs, and the original idea was to establish some kind of cause standard for igs that they couldn't be fired at will. The president would have to establish some cause to fire them. Well, that never happened, and instead, Oh, they compromised and put this reporting requirement in place that the president had to give Congress thirty days.
Speaker 5: Notice why, I don't really know.
Speaker 15: I never understood what was supposed to happen in those thirty days, except maybe give the IG a couple more paychecks or give Congress time to build a big frenzy around it. But it really has no purpose. And I think that Trump ignored that requirement on purpose, on purpose because they don't think it's constitutional.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see that that it.
Speaker 15: Interferes with the president's authority to hire and fire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think they just ignored it.
Speaker 15: There is a case involving the Consumer Financial Protection Board, the thing that Elizabeth Warren set up. They set that up completely outside of the President's authority and Congress's authority. That is funded by the Federal Reserve, and there is a fork. They tried to put a four cause provision in there, and that failed. Somebody sued them, and that no longer exists. So they are now also under the authority of the president. But the authority of the president to hire and fire is pretty fundamental. Well, I would say, I mean, it's his administration and he the nation would well served if a bunch of igs are out there undermining the administration's aims and goals.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 15: The other thing that goes on, it goes on under the radar is Back in twenty twenty, I did a presentation for a group about the IGS, and I went and looked at headlines in the paper trying to figure out what the IGS are up to, and article, headline after headline after headline where all of these reports about Democrats asking igs to investigate the Trump administration for one reason or another. You know, for example, one of them was they wanted the Treasury ig to investigate why the Harriet Tubman twenty dollars bill was being delayed. I mean, that's that's the kind of thing that Congress just tries to harass the Trump administration back in twenty twenty at least. And I don't think Trump wants to put up with that either, So he's I can imagine he's going to put his people in place that will tell Congress, you know, we're not going to do that. Plus he disrupts the relationship between the incumbent IGS and Congress. You build a relationship with people in Congress, congressmen and staff. Well, he's disrupted all of that with these removals.
Speaker 4: Let's pause. We ring tought back and find out do Inspectors general have to listen to folks in Congress badgering them to investigate the president himself? Let's find out what leverage they have with Toddzen's or former Inspector General himself. First word for presedisionterriers. You want a kitchen remodel project done right, you want prestision terriers. That is John Ryan that you'll be working with. It's his company and he's the man that'll sit down, maybe in your own kitchen right now, over a cup of coffee or something, from an initial design to final installation, work out the details of your kitchen. I strongly recommend when you working with John listen to some of the ideas he has because they are brilliant. With more than thirty maybe thirty five years experience and doing almost exclusively kitchens. Trust me, he's been there and done that. He knows what works, he knows what doesn't, and he will kindly talk you away from making mistakes and offering better solutions like storage solutions, which we follow John's recommendation on that and love how easy it is to store things in our kitchen now. John was able to find extra space in our kitchen and it seemed like an impossible challenge, but no, it's amazing what he did. So like our kitchen, you'll be truly truly impressed with the work, the attention to detail, and you'll enjoy working with John. I can assure you of that. A real pleasant, pleasant man uh and again knows what he's doing with all those years of experience. Experience, learn more and maybe check out some of the prior projects he's done over the years. Prestige one two three dot com, Prestige one two three dot com A plus with a better business bureau. Tell John, Brian and Paul Att said, Hi when you call him up to talk about your kitchen. Five one three two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero two two nine.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: Win the wild Man John for the Channel nine weather forecasts. Gonna be mostly sunny day today with a higher forty two and some light win partly cloudy every night. Gusty wins a lower thirty one sonny tomorrow for the most part, forty five for the high down to twenty six over naguist and clouds, and a partly cloudy start. A Thursday, showers and rain shows up sometime in the evening. I have forty seven on Thursday. Right now, it's thirty one in time for traffic from the use.
Speaker 5: The up triumphing. So I expect more you see health, more clinical trials, more treatment options for personalized care, more chances to get you back to being you visit you see health dot com. A couple of accidents. Northbound seventy five. There's a wreck at the very end of the ramp from eastbound seventy four. The second wreck is near Town Street. Was in the left lane, now on the right shoulder, but trafficks backing up through Saint Bernard King Ramont fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 4: About KRCD talk station, Happy Tuesday. Todd's ins are considered at the city. He knows what he's talking about because he was an inspector general, had to live in Washington, d c. And he served his various different inspectors General. I guess firing these inspectors generals makes all the sense in the world. And me, Todd, as you've talked about, and as I asked you, given the scope of any of these departments over which they sit, getting a handle on the job in and of itself has got to be a long term proposition. I mean, the size of like the Medicare program or social Security or commerce as you just mentioned to me when you were when when you got centered to commerce, like I really didn't even know what commerce is all about. So I learned the job right.
Speaker 15: Well, the the transition between igs, it goes on and you have to rely on your you have to rely on the staff there that they're still They've got their audits planned and they're conducting their audits and the investigative side is doing their investigations. That the challenge is to understand from the department's perspective what's going on, and meeting with the heads of the departments, meeting with the people in the departments that are really carrying out the programs. You got to get out and you have to do that kind of groundwork to really understand what the issues are in the department. When I got to Commerce, I went around to each departments and spoke to the leadership. And here's an example. I went to the patent office right and talked about their challenges and the big challenge for them was how long what their backlog was. There's thousands, hundreds of thousands of patent applications in a backlog, and I said, well, isn't the goal to reduce the backlog to like zero or close to zero. Well, no, they can't do that because if it gets too low, then they don't have enough work for their patent examiners. So it's like you run into things like that. They really don't really don't make sense.
Speaker 4: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just an illustration of the stupidity of government, you know, because they do not have to earn to keep themselves alive and float like any other business. They live off stealing money from us. They've got no incentive to do their job. In order to keep the job, they've dragged their feet.
Speaker 15: We did one case at the Patent office where they hired all these paralegals because they were going to hire a bunch of additional patent judges. So they hire all these paralegals, but they never got around to hiring the judges. So these peralalegals worked from home and did nothing. And somebody finally got a guilty conscience that called the IG's office and said, hey, we're sitting around getting paid to do nothing. And they wasted millions and millions of dollars. And what was crazy is they all got above average performance appraisals and they got performance bonuses.
Speaker 5: Oh so things like that happen.
Speaker 4: You know, you say it and you just wish it wasn't true, But in so many levels it just doesn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, it's a big The federal government is huge. It's too big people people don't really appreciate how huge it is.
Speaker 4: Well, going back to the idea that Congress can pester one or other inspectors general to look into and investigate, like say the President of the United States of America, which has happened under the Trump administration. Do the Inspector General saying can can they turn around and say, no, that's not my job. I'm over the Commerce Department. I don't have anything to investigate about Trump or filling the black president.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 15: Well, one of the big controversies that the IG investigated under Trump was when a Hurricane Dorian occurred and there was all kinds of destruction. Trump had actually predicted that the hurricanes path was going to be different than what the Weather Service had predicted, and he used the little marker to mark up their their math. Yeah, well, the IG was requested to investigate all that, and it's like why what's the what's the big deal?
Speaker 4: So that's the find out if Donald Trumps clairvoyant. Yeah, so I demanded an answer. So that's the kind of stuff that can go on, and it did. It did go on with the Democrats when Trump came in, they were they were sending all kinds of requests to the IGS all over the government. Well, you didn't restore my confidence in the government, Todd Censor, just putting an exclamation point on everything that we were fearing and worrying about. It's all true, folks, It's a lot worse than you and I ever imagine. Please, Dear God, new sheriff in town lot, Donald Trump and the DOGE team and everybody else. These new Inspector General stick to the task of their their job and fared out the fraud, waste, and abuse on behalf of the American taxpayer. Do you have any optimism that that might happen toime?
Speaker 15: Well, what I'm optimistic for is that a lot of this is being done with these removals clear the path for the IGS to align their yeah resources and operations with the Department of Government Efficiency. The government that those has put teams in each department. But it's very small teams and if they could align with the IG and in stead of thinking of it is they want to prevent the igs from doing work, they need to view it as they want the IGS to do specific, exactly targeted work that will support what those just trying to do.
Speaker 4: Well, Hopefully that can happen. And let's face it, man, there is a ton of low hanging fruit out there that they could get rid of right away. Todd, you always have a welcome spot here in the fifty five Cars Morning Show. I appreciate your being able to tap into your knowledge and expertise in these areas, and we'll look forward to having you on the show again real soon. Seven twenty six. Right now, folks, if you have krcdtalk stations, Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, Yeah, get in touch with them. You'd be glad you did. Proud they are at Chris Simmer is proud of his family's tradition. This is third generation Zimmer ownership. They have excellent customer service, They are licensed at what they do and they can service any kind of HVAC system. So if your system goes out, trust the folks at Zimmer. It's easy to schedule an aployment and learn more about the company and all the different services they offer. Just kind of go Zimmer dot com up or right hand corner, you'll see two places to schedule ap at the after hours click or the just schedule the appointment click. Either way, it's easy to schedule it and to'll arrive on time and they will service your unit or fix it or replace it. Of course, they are carrier experts most notably, but they do service all types of air conditionings and heaters. So it's Zimmer for all your needs. Five one three five one ninety eight ninety three five one three five one ninety eight ninety three again online at go zimmer dot.
Speaker 5: Com, fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm here's your Channel nine first oneing Wether forecast. Got a mostly sunny day to day light winds high forty two, overnight gusty wins thirty one for the low forty five will be our high. Tomorrow again be mostly sunny breezy as well, overnight dry twenty six and partly cloudy. And on Thursday we get a partly cloudy start of the day. They say showers and slash rain or show up sometime in the evening forty seven high then right now thirty one degrees.
Speaker 5: Time for a traffic update from the U S. Traumphings Center. Expect more you see helm, more clinical trials, more treatment options for personal life care, more chances to get you back to being you. Visit uc health dot com. Northbound seventy five slows before buttermilk into the cut and then again just after you get to pay US seventy four thanks to a record town streak that's now on the right shoulder. They got the wreck eastbound seventy four US Rampton northbound seventy five over to the right shoulder, shot kingram My fifty five KR See the talk station.
Speaker 4: Seven thirty one Here fifty five KRC DE Talk Station, A very happy Tuesday to you after the top of the hour news, get the inside scoop with the bright Bard News one hour from now the Daniel Davis de Dive the latest on Russia and Ukraine in the meantime. Happy to welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Shiloh Creed Days an American author. He's written under a multiple pen names. He has sold over one point four million books. He's received multiple Gold medals for novels and been a best selling many times over author. Today, we're gonna be talking about the book Plunged the Three Worlds. It's book one Three Worlds described as Christian sci fi series Silo. Welcome to the fifty five Careshy Morning Show. Thanks for showing up.
Speaker 6: Hey, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm confused Christian sci fi series. That's sort of an interesting melding of mediums, I guess. Or I'm just trying to figure out how Christianity and science fiction go hand in hand. Obviously that's what the book is all about. But how did you get the inspiration for this particular book and the idea of merging sci fi and christian theme.
Speaker 6: Well, it's been a long journey. I've written thirty eight novels, but this one has been over ten years in the making, so I've had a lot of revisions and it's been, yeah point a journey. But you know, have you ever heard of the Philadelphia Project?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so we go there too. So a big part of the book is kind of based on the Philadelphia Project, which is considered a conspiracy theory, I guess now, So yeah, we've got conspiracy theories, sci fi and spiritual thriller all wrapped up into one. So Pluge is the story of Jacob Carter who is forced into a military experiment which causes him to jump into the spiritual side of our world, where instead of seeing the physical, he's actually experiencing spiritual things. So it's his journey of discovering who he really is as an avy cl He's very strong, capable and smart, but in the spirit he discovers his true self is not all he wants it to be. It's a super fun journey.
Speaker 4: So this spiritual realm that he finds himself in, I guess my understanding is that there's a cloaking device that puts him into this spiritual realm.
Speaker 5: Now is this a spiritual realm? It is an evil means he is? He is he attacked?
Speaker 4: I mean, because if it's spiritual, there's no physical nature going on. I'm thinking, like, you couldn't get into a gunfight in the spiritual world. I mean, does he come under some threat or and how is his spirituality tested?
Speaker 8: For sure?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lots of threats. Is definitely an action adventure book, so there's a fight scenes throughout, but in the spirit the enemy is a lion, and he is being hunted. Jacob is being hunted throughout the whole book, and it's his journey to figure out, you know what biblically does he have, what can he do to protect himself and to change things and to keep himself from you know, from the enemy there. So yeah, plunge is definitely man. I tell people when to pick it up. I say, brace yourself because in the physical world, when he jumps back into the physical he is facing super soldiers. They're putting him against super soldiers to see if they can the government can use the knowledge that he gained in the spirit. So yeah, it's fights in both worlds.
Speaker 4: I guess is the lion a metaphor or is it a true lion? I'm thinking like the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, which many point two is maybe a dominant Christian theme if you read those series of books. But in this particular book, is that is that sort of a Is that like an homage to the lion the Witch in the War about war driven.
Speaker 5: In some way?
Speaker 6: No, maybe maybe more to scripture. You know, the Bible says that the enemy goes about like a roaring lion, so it is. Plunge definitely has a lot of allegorical content. So you know, the more that you get into it, the more I think things that will pop out to you as you read the book.
Speaker 4: There was a book designed to test people's faith or to you know, affirm it in some way.
Speaker 6: Oh, definitely to affirm it. When I was thirty two, I had major heart trouble and this book was really born out of my struggle to find faith and to find divine healing, which thank God I have received here. I am so yeah. Plunge is definitely a spiritual journey, and its purpose is to strengthen, encourage, and kind of wake up the church and people who are maybe seeking God but haven't seen any of his power. They haven't seen the life that they expected to see from that relationship.
Speaker 4: How about that? So I think you've already answered the question, but who did you write this book for? I can certainly understand that now. I guess you went through this challenge yourself. Was it one of those moments when you felt like God had kind of given up on you or turned his back on you in some way, shape or form. Because I know a lot of people struggle with that sort of harsh reality of the world when they experience times of trouble or maybe in your case, health problems crop up, like a cancer diagnosis or something.
Speaker 6: Well, it was definitely a dark time, but it was also a time of hope because I had made the complete decision for myself to trust God's words. So I didn't see any doctors, I didn't do anything else.
Speaker 2: I just went to the Lord.
Speaker 6: And so although it was difficult, I think the biggest thing that I had to do was unlearned things that I thought about God, and I had to go to the Bible and discover what did God actually say about himself? And then I had to believe that instead of all of the things that I had spent my life believing before.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, Now, this is the first book and what is called the Three Worlds Christian sci fi series, King Real quick, I guess have the other books been written already and we're just waiting to release them after this one's gone out, or are you still working on them? And what also is the Three Worlds? What does initial cap three worlds Christian refer to.
Speaker 6: Sure three worlds refers to Heaven, Earth, and Hell. So the book kind of spans all three realms, and the series definitely does. I'm actually sitting here in front of my computer editing Book two. It is scheduled to release, I believe in July, and it is up on pre order right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So as the series progresses, we definitely get into end Times themes. There starts in book two and in book three is full on end time revelation type stuffy, extremely fun series.
Speaker 4: That sounds very interesting to say the least, And I know my listeners will be very interested in getting copy of your book. So what we've done is, Shiloh, put your book up on my blog page fifty five care sea dot com with a link to purchase a copy, and I'll encourage my listeners to check that out. It sounds fascinating. Shiloh, create a real pleasure having on the program this morning, and keep up the great work. Obviously, you are an inspired writer with thirty one books under your belt. I just can't imagine.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it's been a real pleasure. Take care seven thirty eight fifty five KRC the talk station QC Kinetics the place to go if you're in pain. Pain he knee pain, hip pain, back pain, ourthrit is pain. You've been seeing the doctor, haven't you. You got your steroid injections, you're not doing it? Not lasting?
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 4: Maybe even on pain medications, and I know those are tough things to get these days with crackdowns on pharmacies and prescriptions. And so you've had the conversation with your doctor surgery. How about QC kinetics is an option? Because if I could avoid going under the knife, I'd avoid going under the knife. QC kinetics regenerative treatments, it's what's sweeping the nation, and there are thousands of patients who can tell you. Listen, I am happy because I went to QC Kinetics and didn't go under the knife. These are natural orthobiologic cellular therapies using your body's own healing properties concentrated in that area where excuse you're experiencing the pain in office procedures with no downtime. So will it work for you? I don't know. Once you call them up and schedule a free consultation QC Kinetics free consultation so five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three, eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: Time down for the nine first morning weather forecast. Got sunny skies today, a little light wind and I have forty two gusty wind over nine, partly cloudie in thirty one, mostly Sunday skies tomorrow forty five for the high. It's down at twenty six overnight with partly cloudy skies and a partly cloudy start on Thursday, with showers and rain rolling in sometime in the evening. Forty seven high then right now thirty one degrees. Time for traffic.
Speaker 5: Updates from the U see Up Traffic Center. Expect more and you see Health more clinical trials, more treatment options for personalized care, more chances to get you back to being. You visit u see health dot com. Cruise continue to work with the wreck northbound seventy five at Town Street. They're on the right shoulder. Traffic backs past the lateral. In bound seventy four backs above Montana, and there's a wreck on westbound thirty two just after East Skate Boulevard in two seventy five, chucking Ramont fifty five krs. The talk station.
Speaker 4: It's seven forty eight coming at seven forty nine. If it's about Kercity talk station, you have a comment, feel free to call in five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred D two three talk and go with pound five fifty on the AT and T phones. Wasn't a good day to be invested in the n ASDAC yesterday because of one Chinese startup called deep Seek. Apparently the Chinese figured out a way to bring about artificial intelligence for a fraction of the cost, and it really caused a market meltdown. With Navidia it's alone going down sixteen point nine percent. NASDAC down three percent, a little over, but sixteen point nine percent, and the biggest stock market loss I think in history. Six hundred billion dollars evaporated in a moment's time. It's hard to believe according to the report on this, and I don't play an artificial intelligence expert on radio, and I limited knowledge about how it works. But we've had many conversations and in the amount of energy and electricity needed to power these artificial intelligence centers that they're building is enormous, so much so that you know, I was praying that at least it might bring about the reality that you and I could enjoy the benefits of nuclear power, since some of these companies were talking about building their own modular nuclear reactors just to charge the stations and so they could make them run. But apparently, and it's been reported deep seek, this Chinese artificial intelligence requires far fewer chips to train than other advanced AI models and therefore cost only an estimated five point six million, not billion, five point six million to develop, as contrasted with other what they call advanced models which can cost a billion dollars. Venture capitalist Mark Andresen called it AI Sputnik moment for those who remember us Sputnik.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 4: It's also open source too, which means you can download it and tinker with it, to mess around with it, unlike these other systems which are proprietary. But the reason the market apparently melts it down is because all of these projects that were announced and have been announced, like for example, Oracle Open AI. Oracle and soft Bank announced the joint venture called Stargate, collectively investing up to five hundred billion dollars to build out their AI infrastructure. Microsoft on its own planning on spending eight eighty billion dollars on AI data centers this year. CEO Mark Zuckerberg last Friday said Meta would be spending about sixty five billion dollars on AI projects this year build a data center in Marxporgs so large that it would cover a significant part of Manhattan. Now contrasted with this this deep Seek, Meta expects they have one point three million advanced chips by the end of the year Deep seeks model. This is why it's so earth shattering and apparently runs as fast or faster than these other models. Deep Seeks model reportedly required as few as ten thousand chips. That is an amazing difference. So the point on why the market crash is because of this breakthrough, and assuming that others want to want to mirror it, they don't have to spend as much money to train their AI models.
Speaker 5: They don't need as many chips. Navidia is what.
Speaker 4: Who manufactures these amazing chips and maybe they don't need to manufacture them anymore. I don't know how it's going to unfold, but that's the reason for the market meltdown. Google shares drove four percent because of this. Google's got something called deep mind, and of course we're leading in the technological edge according to reporting, but maybe no longer. And then again, Deep seeks open source, meaning that other developers can well look at it, fiddle with it, mess around with its code, and build their own applications with it, which is a huge, huge carrot dangling out there. See the work is done. It's like when you're starting a new computer program. There's all kinds of source code out there that exists in the world that you just cut and paste and put it in your code. You don't have to reinvent the wheel every time. So if you're keeping something proprietary, nobody else can work with you to perfect and improve it. But with an open source you've got the entire world that can work to improve and benefit from it. I don't know how ultimately though, this benefits the Chinese Communist Party. That's been reported that some of the searches on this Deep seek AI model make it impossible or difficult to get anything that's critical the Chinese Communist parties. So there is something built into it that sort of acts as a filter, and you would expect that given the Chinese Communist Party sort of is writing her to over literally any company that's under its control or watch. But moving away from that, my understanding of open source is that I suppose someone out here in the rest of the world could re engineer it in order to prevent it from filtering certain content. So a new world order out there. So I'm not quite sure if you're invested in a video, but it was a bad day yesterday to do so. So I'll keep your popcorn out on the future of AI and probably with strong confidence this may be something that Tech Friday's Dave had Or will be talking about this Friday at six thirty. Get him on every single week so and also just heads up. Apparently in other tech related news, Apple released a software update for iPhones, iPads, and max and it turns Apple Intelligence on by default, so if you want to disable it you can, but remember it's going to be on automatically, whether that is a concer interview or for you or not. Maybe we can get Dave to chime in on that topic as well. So anyhow, I got to stay up on top of tech, and got to stay up on top of what's going on with Trump's remarkable first week. We're gonna do that after the top of the top of the Our News the return of Bradley Jay, who's Breitbart's deputy political political editor. So Bradley's going to talk about the first week, and it's just a noticeable obviously, I mean the the border alone, if you want to show that Trump has made and just an insane advance over Biden a stark contrast. The number of folks showing up at the border has just dropped off a cliff. He's telegraphed to the rest of the world, No, don't bother making the trip, and it's really resonating. So I applaud the ICE agents for going after the worst criminals out there in the illegal immigrant category. It's sort of allowed them to do this without fear of a propaganda campaign with crimeing week crying and weep moms, Oh my god, they're going to do poor me. No, we're we're going after hardened criminals and who can defend that well, literally no one, which is why you don't see mass protests yet Wait for it. I assure you what's gonna happen anyway. Bradley j at the top of the Our News. Then we'll get to Daniel Davis Deep Dive, the latest on Russia and Ukraine. That'll be at the bottom of the next hour. Who we can stick around.
Speaker 7: A full rundown and the biggest headlines there's minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 5: A critical message, but it's important. Fifty five krc the talk station. This report is on the Glennbeck program. It's so rare for me to be excited week days at nine.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be very exciting on fifty five KRCD talk Station.
Speaker 5: Eight oh five, the fifty five KRCD Talk Station.
Speaker 4: A very happy Tuesday, always made extra special because this is the moment in time and the fifty five carssite Mornings show in the day of the week, get to talk to bright bar b r E I t B a rt dot com book mark. You'd be glad you did great operation, excellent reporting and you get to read stuff that is written by Bradley Jay the bright Bart deputy political editor. Bradley, welcome back to the fifty five krc Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you on today. Oh it's great to be with you. What an amazing distinction four years worth of Joe Biden and what we have two weeks or week and a half worth of Donald Trump, and he's accomplished more in his short period of time his second go around, than Biden was able to accomplish in an entire year. I mean, I think about the border alone, border agents reporting an extremely low number of illegal crossings one week into the Trump presidency. I mean, he is telegraphed to the world, don't bother doing it or you're going to get kicked out eventually. That's just one area that he is. He's tackled.
Speaker 2: It's remarkable. And Trump's actually keeping score day to day. They're updating account they've had how many folks they've spelled after fours of Biden doing every he could to try to hide those numbers from the American public. I mean, this is entirely new day. And then Trump's showing that you can't keep a promise too quickly. I mean after four years and and he and and and Don Junior and others can't talk about about wonderful, uh different of a presidency we're seeing after really four years wilderness, but how how different of a presidency we're seeing than if they would have just had four years back to back. And man, they are kicking button, taking name. It's remarkable. What we're seeing really four years of promises that have been just in just in the first here an eight days that they are there. We are seeing like this in a history.
Speaker 5: And it's not over yet, No, it's not by far.
Speaker 4: And you know, on the border issue alone, when you think about the damage Biden and his policies did with the open borders policied, all these big, I mean dark blue Democrat run cities, their resources are soaked up literally billions and billions of dollars being spent to house, feed, clothed, shelter and provide educations for the illegal immigrants. The cities weren't prepared to deal with it. They're already challenged in terms of homelessness anyway, and here you go adding millions of more folks, and even dark blue cities, the residents there started screaming and yelling about the problems brought about by this. And that's you know, it was obviously an intentional effort on Biden's part because as you contrast that with what Trump has been able to do basically reclosing the borders and starting to deport folks, and it's in such large amounts and such a short period of time. You couldn't have a more stark contrast. So I mean, I'm glad that it's happening. And I also have to observe bradley brilliant marketing with the deportations. Because they're going after the worst criminals in the group. This sort of tempers and reduces the ability of anybody on the other side who wants open borders and doesn't want deportations. It's burst their bubble because who among us can criticize getting rid of dangerous people.
Speaker 2: Well, there are very few other than the bluest of haired liberals that would say we need to we we must keep the criminals here. You're exactly right. But look, these Blue States folks, they have a not in my backyard policy with uh, with most of their their horrendous, hurtful left wing policies. And this is a great example if you look at what happened when when we started sending folks to Martha's vineyard and all these liberal enclays, Oh no, no, we didn't need here, we didn't need here.
Speaker 5: It was remarkable.
Speaker 2: They want to impose their policies on you and on me and all these other Americans that they think that they're exempt from and it's it's a very you know, it's like a Zuckerg and all these others who have needed communities and that they don't want the imposed on them. But New York is a great example when you have all these migrants who are being housed in parks, in in other housing and hotels and they're still running out of room, when all these funds that are meant for UH city operations are being spent in the house and feed migrants who very often are criminals and are driving up crime in these places like New York. That's why you've seen Eric Adams and and other New York officials pushed back on it.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 2: Eric Adams for a variety of reasons that included is warmed up to Trump. But it's really opened open folks eyes on the ramifications of just unchecked migration. And after just four years of this, I mean, the the unmitigated disaster that that's been imposed on people, folks have woken up. And that's Trump is relishing now in moving to stop it. I mean, it's look, there's a reason this was his his core policy for so long, even before he ran for ran for office eight years ago. UH and he's seen some early success and it's exciting, and I think the success is going to beget success in this instance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, I mean, if the fentanyl problem weren't bad enough that the trade de Agua gang, I mean they were letting gang gang members establish home bases in a variety of American cities through the open borders policy. I mean, if that is an illustration of the horrors and the disaster that come about, I mean, it wasn't as if we need more gang members in our country.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 2: And I actually interviewed U several months ago a woman in Aurora, Colorado, who had she she was the first to flag, look, my apartment complex has been taken over by these trende Aragua Venezuelan gangs.
Speaker 10: UH.
Speaker 2: She went to the police, she went to UH state and local officials who just turned a deaf ear to it and said, Ah, this can't be happening, or it's not as bad as you think. And she had released these videos that should It was like her apartment complex was in a excuse me, in a parallel UH universe. These gangs had taken over the apartment They were wiring the apartments with their own utilities. I mean it was it was wild, and all these Democrats were returning a turning a blind eye to it, uh, even though the evidence.
Speaker 8: Was right there.
Speaker 2: And the American people see this and they understand it, but Democrats didn't. And that's just another reason why they paid for it on election day. But Donald Trump is saying no more. He's declared that we're going to use the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight to go in and detain and relocate and expel these nonicians who have operated with impunity for four years in so many of these blue locales. I mean, he's getting down the business. Yeah, and we're already seeing early success.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: And it really makes one ponder what nefarious intent that these Democrats when they try to deny that it's happening before their very eyes, and they see it, they know it's happening, but that they engage in this denial When you can point to the gang members taken over the hotel, for example, and that their refusal to acknowledge that that's a problem, it makes you really kind of wonder what is their motive and intent by allowing this to happen.
Speaker 2: That's a really good question, and you have to wonder if they do have ill intent. But also it gets back to the fact that they see themselves as immune, uh from a lot of the consequences of their policies. A lot of these elitist left wing academic types, uh, they they are insulated in so many ways, uh, from from their policies, whereas hard work and those like you and me, we're we're the ones who have to suffer the consequences, whether it's economic, whether it's with the security of our neighborhoods and our communities and our schools.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 2: But with the numbers that we have seen that there's nobody that's insulated. And that's why you had that's well, that's why if you look at all seven swing states, Donald Trump beat up on Kamala so badly.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: And I don't they're going to be.
Speaker 2: Away with it for much longer.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And certainly a lot of the policies was already reversing just day one, which were reversing Biden's executive actions on the Order the Lake and Rileigh Act. I believe tomorrow Donald Trump's going to have a big signing day ceremony at the White House, which I mean that would be the first significant immigration or border law that has been passed in our country in decades. That is significant. So there is a new ship in town. And Donald Trump's got can.
Speaker 5: Do this well.
Speaker 4: And no question, I think that the border is one of the greatest illustrations of how quickly things can be accomplished. Things along the lines of what Donald Trump promised, But another one the eradication of DEI policies pretty much across all areas of governmentst notably in the military. So you got Pete Hagg's geth who promised to restore the point of American military, which is, in my words, typically kill people and break things, a strong, unified fighting force for the purpose of winning wars and protecting the Americans from threats both domestic and private and foreign. But DEI that had nothing to do with the military's mission. And yet millions and millionllions of dollars and all these different employment positions and hires based upon you you check the appropriate woke box and therefore you get hired or elevated in a position as opposed to merit. Heegs has promised to bring back merit and the elimination of DEI is a great stepping stone to bring about that change, kill.
Speaker 5: People and break things.
Speaker 2: That makes so much sense. But yet if you look at the mission drift of our military, and I'll tell you, Brian, there's no better example. Look at Mark Milly, which, thank god, his photo, his big portrait was taken down on the first day of Trump administration. What a victory. And I'll tell you that's not a small thing. That sends a powerful message, that's a real important policy. But he had this portrait commission where he's all these medals on his chest with each and every color of the rainbow all over it and all these ans and what have you. And behind him he had some document dealing with Ukraine to show how important that was to his career. Look at you, Have we achieved victory in Ukraine. No, we've We've propagated of a gramillion Ukrainians and Russians. We've spilt blood that can never be reversed.
Speaker 8: Uh, it's just.
Speaker 2: Stalemate and when inevitable ended, Uh, all of this Ukrainian and is not Uh, it's not going to be seated back to Ukraine. It's it's gonna do.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's not something that you would think that American general would hang his hat on. But yet that's something that by virtue of him orchestrating it so profound or so prominently into his portrait. That's something that he's proud of.
Speaker 8: Well that's not a.
Speaker 2: Bit what is he soud about? And that that helps the mission driff the American military? That is uh, the d I. It's so emblematic on day one, Trump is reversing so much of that and saying, that's our military, this great social experiment. We're supposed to, as you say, move fast and break things. We are supposed to be a lethal fighting force. D I is one of the most prominent samples off the LASS and Donald Trump and Pete we'd turned back to what it is supposed to be doing what it is supposed to do, and that a book maybe all else is one of the most impactful repations of the Trump presidency. I mean, we've just were living in a fantasy land over the Pentagon with all these woke left wing generals getting back.
Speaker 4: To business there, get back to business and established, re establish the great and greatest fighting force, and of course hopefully encourage more patriotic young people to enlist in the military, because I think these DEEI policies to frighten most of the patriots away from even considering active military service, looking at the recruiting numbers that we've seen drop precipitously over the years. Bradley Jay, it is always great having in the program. Apologies, listeners, we had a little communication issue, Bradley, your phone was kind of breaking up, but I think we got pretty much ninety eight percent of the gist of what you're saying. I will look forward to having you back on the program real soon, and in the meantime, keep up the great workover at bright Bart Bradley. Always great to be with you. Thanks Roon, take care of tight nineteen Right now, fifty five Karsity Talk Stations. Speaking of Russia and Ukraine, Daniel Davis deep dive on that very topic, coming up to the bottom of the ARB.
Speaker 5: Right back fifty five KRC, the Wild KCD talk station.
Speaker 4: Happy Tuesday always made it extra special because now it's the time we get a Daniel Davis deep dive. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. Always a distinct pleasure to have you on the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Sir, welcome back, Thanks for having me Brian. Always a treasure to be here. I appreciate that, and I enjoy our conversations. Very enlightening and of course sometimes a bit sobering, most notably for those folks who continue to want to support Ukraine in the face of what appears to be growing disaster. I see first sentence of this Russian forces conquer large Dontesk stronghold. Russian Federation forces have unstoppable momentum in the Dawnask region, with a string of victories and the noticeable weaking of the Ukrainian defenses. One Swiss paper Noya zech Zaeitong, the military situation in eastern Ukraine has deteriorated sharply. Defense lines have collapsed in various parts of the front. I struggle to find really any good news for the Ukrainians at this moment in time.
Speaker 5: Well, there's not any on the battlefield.
Speaker 16: I can assure you that because concurrent with that information, there's also reports from the Ukraine side, from their minister I'm sorry, from their forced our General Serski, the guy in charge of their own forces, that they're saying, hey, we're not recruiting enough people even to meet losses. The losses they have per month is not offset by the new people coming in. And what that tells you, aside from just that the numbers the net net is shrinking, it also tells you that they every time they get somebody with some experience, they get killed or taking off the battlefield, and they come in with the fresh so they are constantly getting rid of all their experience. At the same time, you also have new reports that two additional brigades, that newly formed brigades. One was trained in France and one seven hundred people fled the battlefield before they even left and got to the front.
Speaker 5: Then they had.
Speaker 16: Another one, a one fifty seventh brigade just this week, also collapsed and went away before it even got to the front. So there's two new formations of the less than they're getting for replacements are falling apart. And then they fired a lot of these committee. They fired the ground forces commander for the Eastern Front. You see, the wheels are literally coming off, and the question is how much longer can they continue to function as a coherent unit.
Speaker 5: And I don't think it's that much longer, well that much longer a months, weeks?
Speaker 4: How long is this gonna lae I mean at some point that there's going to be east On an absolute collapse, and an absolute then I would argue perhaps Russian victory across the board, or they're going to be forced to sit down a negotiation table and seed some of their land to get it resolved.
Speaker 16: Well, that's exactly the issue here. So you have a couple of different possibilities. One is like what happened to the Germans in World War Two. They were just methodically just pushed all the way to the west by the Soviet Union and they just continued to crumble, but they stayed at least coherent all the way through. The losses got bigger, they got the losses got faster toward the end, but they just continued on until literally they just ceased to exist in Berlin. Or you have what happened to the British and French in May nineteen forty, where the Germans then on the positive side, broke through the lines, got in the back of their defenses and then the whole thing just collapsed so over you had the entire army collapse. And so either of those two things are possible. Both are bad for Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Both are bad for Ukraine now with this, I would argue maybe Sho should call it this way. This positive momentum the Russians are currently enjoying, does that suggest you either are less likely to want to sit down and negotiate a resolution of it.
Speaker 16: Do you think they're just going to keep at it? Well, here's this is the reality. They are definitely willing to have a negotiated settlement. They have been emphatic about that from the beginning. They're emphatic about it right now. But that's not the same thing that may be in the mind of Trump or his supporters, which is that they think that they can negotiate a good deal at the current line of contact that's going to be good for Zelensky and good for Kiev.
Speaker 5: That's just not in the cards, I'm afraid, Brian.
Speaker 16: What he's saying, the Russian side is saying, we'll negotiate for all the land that we want, which means land you haven't lost in battle yet, all of the administrative orders of those four provinces, and if they don't get the and that of course that also includes in polices that there Zelenski has to go.
Speaker 5: That's actually part of it.
Speaker 16: They said they won't sign a deal with him because he's exceeded his mandate and they said he's not legitimate. We need you guys to have an election. So there's somebody that we can negost or sign a deal with. And there has to be, of course, a declaration of no NATO, no no troops, no peacekeeping troops, none of that stuff, or they'll just keep fighting until they win it, all right, And that's because they al all the negotiation ships on their side right now.
Speaker 4: Now, to those out there that think this is a battle that's worth continuing to wage and somehow magically Ukraine's gonna be able to bounce back and defend themselves, what do you perceive any existential threat or other threat to NATO or the European Union generally speaking if Russia ends up taking over Ukraine completely.
Speaker 16: Now, and that's that's what's been said really from the outset of this war from the west. If they keep saying, oh my god, if we don't stop him here, he'll come and roll here. No, there's the Russians don't have the capacity in my view, I mean, they don't even have the capacity if they had the desire, they don't have the capacity to launch into a war in NATO because they know it doesn't even matter so much whether they're military. They're conventional military could defeat the West, and probably in the Baltics they could because the Russian army is now because we didn't end this early. Instead of about one million it was in February twenty twenty two, it's now it's one point five million active duty troops now, troops that are sustained, they're ex trained, they've got the lot of combat experience, and their industrial capacity behind them is like a juggernaut.
Speaker 5: But they understand that if they go into NATO now, then you have.
Speaker 16: Article five issues and three nuclear powers on the other side that could come into play, and Russia's not gonna want to say, hey, we fought this whole war to get security on our western flank and then we're going to take action that almost certainly would precipitate a nuclear response from the other side. They're not going to do that because it's not in their interest to do so, not because we have to trust them or anything else, it's just not in their entry. So if we bring this to an end, then all this stuff gets off the table, and there's this ugly business of reconstruction and world that's going to go. It's going to linger for a generation. But better to start that now than later on with even more death.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and I just have to observe it's taking Rushia this long to get as far as they did in one single country. So compare that exactly entire might of the United States and the entire NATO countries. So I concur with your assessment on that as much tea leaf reading as we can do pioting over your I like, generally speaking, Pete Heggsas's message, which is we are going to establish a military fighting force. Donald Trump's not an executive order getting rid of DEI And I have no idea what that has to do with killing people and breaking things. But I have a more optimistic positive view of the direction of America's military with Pete Heggsath at the realm and the getting rid of DEI. What's your perception on that one?
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, in the like the eleventh hour, just before the vote was taken, there was a number there was senate debate, and some of those who were against him were saying, look, there was why do you have to go up to this guy? That's never been in charge of a big company. He wasn't a general, so he wasn't in charge of a lot of troops. He was only a major, and that was relatively low level in terms of the hierarchy of the army. And they said, why wouldn't you go after somebody that that's in the Republican Party, that's like, has been, you know, in all these kinds of categories. And they said, you know, like Mark Esper or like James Mattis. You know, those are the guys they had these past ninety eight to two, etc. And I'm liking, Okay, that's the last thing that we need right now. Those are status quo guys that don't want to change anything, that were very unsuccessful. You may remember James Mattis actually left office and because he had a tantrum that Trump wanted to withdraw our troops from Syria.
Speaker 5: So he resigned over that. So he pushed back.
Speaker 16: Not only would he not support the president, he's he didn't have the foresight to see that that's not in America's interest, right, That's not the person we need. Somebody from the status quo who's been in the defense industry and all this kind of stuff. We need somebody with some fresh thinking. Now, Hegseith doesn't come in with a great view. I mean, he's got some genuine skeletons in his closet and that has to be considered.
Speaker 5: But his focus and what he's saying anyway, and I give him.
Speaker 16: I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance to say if he's going to action with his words. He says he wants to reform the military, wants to bring the warrior ethos back, which as the warfighter that excites me. He wants to bring high standards back in one standard for everybody. You either meet it or you move out. The bottom line is what is going to make the army stronger, the military stronger.
Speaker 5: And that is the right focus. Well, and I think that will.
Speaker 4: Assist in large measure to get more people interested in enlisting, because I think all this woke ideology has really turned off a lot of very patriotic young people who otherwise might have signed up to serve their country.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I totally agree. That's that's part of the what the at least what they're saying.
Speaker 16: I looked at one of the executive orders that talk about the de I stuff, And they're not saying they don't want any more equality or you know, opportunity anything like that.
Speaker 5: They're not saying this is against anyone.
Speaker 16: They're just saying they don't want something that basically gives quotas and saying that you have to have a certain amount of these categories in higher positions, because now then you're you're elevating people based on a criteria other than merits, other than do they deserve it or not. And the focus is not on making the military stronger, it's on making sure it meets DEI stuff, which is not the same thing. And so I want to make sure I hope they don't go too far with that where they you know, it goes back to where people are pushed down or certain groups are minimized and they don't get a fair shot.
Speaker 5: We don't want that, but we do want merit based promotions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're I mean, sexuality has nothing to do whether you have the appropriate merit and skill sets to do any given job. So I'm with you on that all day long. And briefly, let's pivot over to Tulsa Gabbard National Intelligence. She's somewhat controversial. I know that she was in favor of Edward Snowden, one of him, and I personally don't have an issue with that. I think the world is a better place for knowing what we know after the snowed and release. But also previously against reauthorization of FIZA section seven oh two, which I have judged a Polaitano on every Wednesday, and boy, that's something that he just finds absolutely an offense to the Fourth Amendment. But she's flipped her position on that and now is in favor of it. What's your take on, Telsea Gabbard. Yeah, let's look at that part first. That's not accurate. That's what's being characterized in some parts of the media that she flipped on it.
Speaker 16: She did not flip on it. When you look bad. I've had I feature this on my show. When you look at what she said at the time she was against.
Speaker 5: Seven oh two. It wasn't just seven oh two.
Speaker 16: She expressly said as a member of Congress when she voted against it, was that we need some of these provisions for our national security and our intelligence service definitely needed, but we need protections and reform so that we don't get into the Fourth Amendment parts.
Speaker 5: She has said nothing different than that.
Speaker 16: Now, what she has said in recent days was that there has been some changes that lessened her concerns about the Fourth Amendment part, but that keeps.
Speaker 5: The issues for the security part. So she didn't flip.
Speaker 16: But she has so many enemies, Brian, I'm telling you because she is gonna faithfully say whatever the intelligence says. That's what gets put before the President of the United States. The deep I had to take to say deep stake the establishment. They don't want somebody like Gabbard in there. They want somebody in there like themselves that's gonna give what kind of They're gonna pick and choose, what kind of intelligence goes to the president that fosters the opinion that, well, you have to use military force.
Speaker 5: They all they do is they want.
Speaker 16: Somebody that's like them, that's gonna keep saying force, force, force, military, military. They don't want somebody that may say, hey, sir, intelligence says this, so we actually don't need to use military power here. We can use other instruments of national military power. She is gonna faithfully do that. She's been consistent from the front, and she has always focused on what's good for America.
Speaker 5: I think she may be the best pick on the cabinet.
Speaker 4: How about that? Coming through loud and clear on that one, Daniel David this Deep Dive. You can find this podcast online just search Daniel Davis Deep Dive. You run right into it and you can always tune in every Tuesday at the bottom of the eight o'clock hour for another edition of the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Always great talk with you, sir, my pleasure. I'll look forward to another one next Tuesday.
Speaker 5: See you next week, Brian.
Speaker 4: Have a great week. It's a forty count of an eighty forty one if fIF you have KRCD talk station, and we're gonna learn about cervical cancer. It is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. One of the great doctors for my cancer doctors OHC, is going to join the program next and enlighten us about that what we need to look for and watch out for. Stick around. I hope you can.
Speaker 9: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 4: Are you dreaming of a smile that is as brilliant as it is natural? Here's your TAMNA nine first one and one forecast. Got a Sunday day to day, which is nice, a little breezy, high a forty two down to thirty one overnight with gusty wins mostly sunny day Tomorrow as well with a higher forty five, breezy uh partly claudia over Wednesday night with a little twenty six and on Thursday we say higher forty seven with showers and rain showing.
Speaker 8: Up in the evening.
Speaker 4: Otherwise partley cloudy thirty two degrees Right now traffic time chuck.
Speaker 5: From the UCLP Traffic Center. Expect more and you see help. More clinical trials, more treatment options for personalized care, more chances to get you back to being you visit U see health dot com. CRUSE continue to work with the rack east and westbound one twenty nine between seven forty seven and Sunday. Northbound seventy five continues slow out of Burrow Anger into the Cut and then add of Saint Bernard into Lochland. There's a work crew that has the plane block northbound fourth seventy one in Southgate, slowing traffic from two to seventy five. Chuck ing Vermont fifty five care see the talk station.
Speaker 4: Eight forty five here fifty five KRCD talk station that you didn't know it, but you know it now. It is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and in studio from my cancer specialist OHC, and they could be yours too. I hated it if you hear if you get a cancer diagnosis, but if you do, you should do what I did and just turn to OHC. Find them online learn more at ohcare dot com. I'll call eight hundred sixty four eight hundred and you may be under the care of my guest institute today, doctor Edge got Gooby, doctor Goooby. It's great to see you today, Rian. Thank you very much for having me, and thank you to your listeners for having us so long. Oh listen. I thoroughly enjoy these conversations. They're very enlightening, and of course you know I have a special, extra special connection with cancer, sadly, but I've learned a lot over the years from talking with the OHC folks across all areas of cancer. And one thing that I've learned is cervical cancer. And we'll talk in depth about this, but HPV human papoloma virus can equal cervical cancer. There is a direct line correlation between HPV and cervical cancer and women.
Speaker 17: That is absolutely correct. So HPV is highly associated with cervical cancer. Ninety percent of cervical cancers are associated with HPV. But that does not mean that just because you have the virus that you will develop cancer. But it is something that we watch very closely for and that's why screening, annual follow ups are just absolutely poweramount.
Speaker 4: Well, and from what I know and I've read and I went back the last time you were scheduled on the I looked it up, pretty much everybody's got HPV.
Speaker 17: Eighty five percent of sexually active partners have HPV. It is a very think of it like the chicken pox virus. At some point, as long as you've been sexually active, you very likely have HPV unless both partners have never been with any anyone else. So if you've got two partners that have been in a completely monogamous relationship, that's likely the only chance.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Now, Moving aside from HPV, smoking and weaken immune system, can I also bring about cirvical cancer.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I think of smoking is causing free radicals, it diminishes your immune system. Other any other infections that weaken your immune system, Your body just has a tendency to not be able to fight off any other infections, including what causes HPV. So EAHPV will cause cellular changes and if your body just inherently can't fight that off, it then just triggers a downstream effect.
Speaker 4: How about that? Plus I read long term use of birth control pilled? How often is I mean is that there's a noticeable correlation between that and how long is long?
Speaker 5: We've seen a correlation with that.
Speaker 17: So anytime you do these studies, they'll take a group of cervical cancer patients just look to see what risk factors have been their birth control medications have been associated with it. Now, the hard part in that is is that also because of unprotected intercourse, so many women that are on birth control medications have unprotected air course. That seems to be the bigger correlation with HPV transmission.
Speaker 4: All right, fair enough, Now, how about the signs and symptoms? How would a woman know if maybe she's got something going on.
Speaker 17: I always advocate that patients know their body best women men. I mean, you know your body. You know your baseline, irregular bleeding, abnormal discharge, and it's not something that just lasts a day or two or a week or so. Everyone's going to have some altered a key changes, but this is persistent pelvic pain, pelvic pressure, just things that are a change from your baseline where you feel like you know something's off.
Speaker 5: Just go in and be seen. That's the most important thing.
Speaker 17: We We always worry when women go five years, ten years with all these irregular changes is and just are afraid to follow up. That's where it becomes extremely problematic. Afraid, very afraid because I guess we all have that fear of what if there really is something and I want to deal with it. It's kind of burying your head in the sand. And I can tell you I do the same thing. Also, I'd rather just deal with my other issues in life than trying to figure that out. But the right thing to do is go for those screening visits is follow up. You know, if there's something wrong, just go be seen so we can figure out what's going on. Because the earlier we catch stuff, the easier and the better the treatment can be than dealing with something that's more advanced.
Speaker 4: Well, and I mean, isn't it the standard medical practice for women to get a papspmean or on a regular basis.
Speaker 17: Pulvic exams on a yearly basis, breast exams, mammograms on a yearly basis. Peraps ME recommendations do vary a little bit where sometimes you can space them out to three to five years, but the pelvic exams are absolutely paramount with that. But exactly like you said, like that's where the fear comes in, and it's just well, life kind of takes over. It's been a year, you push it off. Now it's been two years. You push it off. Now it's been three years, and all of a sudden, if there are changes that are going on, abnormal changes that are going on, they just develop into further issues.
Speaker 4: Well, in moving toward how to prevent cervical cancer, I mean, you've already addressed these sexual activity thing, which I have to imagine, giving the number of people out in the world, most people aren't going to abide by that. But there is an HPV vaccine. I don't want to dive into this now delicate conversation about vaccines, but how many years they've been in the market have they been proven to be a safe to use vaccine?
Speaker 17: So I agree, I don't want to get into a political conversations. Very family oriented conversation as well. But for us from a medical standpoint, this vaccine has significantly proven to decrease the rates of not only cervical cancer, but penal cancer and boys also, so it is both for men and women. It's approved from the ages of nine to forty five. And to me, if there is anything that I can do, and I have two girls, they will both get it to decrease their chances. I can trust my children inherently, but again, they're going to be sexually active at some point in their life. You never know who their partners have been with in what viral transmissions can be occurring. So if there is something that can be done to prevent that, absolutely I would go for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand that. But as long as it's been on the market though, they've done research and there isn't a connection between the HPV vaccine and side effects or damaging things happening long term.
Speaker 17: Note I mean every vaccine has some acute side effects, such as a pain in the injection site, some rashes that can occur, just acute effects like that. But this has been on the market for decades at this point and very well proven and especially proven to decrease the risk of high grade cervical displaces as well as cervical cancer.
Speaker 4: Okay, and I understand diet can have a factor. It can be a factor in cervical cancer as well.
Speaker 17: Absolutely so anything from And the hard part with nutrition and cancer is that anytime you read a magazine, an article, any sort of recommendations from a nutritional standpoint, everything varies dramatically, But it's all about healthy, living, healthy diet. Anyone that is medical homorbidities, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, it just makes it harder for your body to fend off the cancer and tolerate the treatments for cancer. So healthy living, healthy diets always going to be paramount in your treatment success.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I've read on multiple occasions that there is a direct correlation between obesity and cancer, and given the level of obesity we have in this country, it's a little alarming. I don't know the reason why. I mean, could be the things in our food. I know RFK Junior is going to solve that problem. RFK Junior to the Western riscue, But I mean it's a widespread problem and a growing problem.
Speaker 5: It's an epidemic.
Speaker 17: I mean, if you look at the CDC websites as to the obesity rates back from nineteen seventy to twenty twenty, and you see how it spans out. I mean, it is alarming and even for our youth of today, and so just getting out there, just starting off with healthy and just active, just lifestyle choices can make such an impact when it comes to long term care.
Speaker 4: All right, So you know, sadly someone gets a cervical cancer diagnosis. I guess my first question before we get to the treatments that are available, can that metastasize?
Speaker 6: It can?
Speaker 17: And that's why it goes back to our previous statement as to the earlier you get seen hopefully the earlier we are catching this.
Speaker 5: So cancer, we cancer is based on two things.
Speaker 17: Great is how gress of the cancer is stage, has it metastasized, So we want to do that full work up figure out exactly what we're dealing with. Cancer is more of an umbrella term. We want to know exactly what cell type we're dealing with. Also, there's a whole slew of workup that we'll do, so, especially in the last couple of years, we can try to identify molecular markers on a patient specific cancer to tailor their treatment to that. So we look at it as a completely overall approach when we talk about an individual's cancer care. All right, fair enough, Now, what treatment options are available? I mean, there's so many new advancements in cancer treatments. It's hard for me to keep up with it. And I know that's your job, and every day you come to the office or maybe something new, and that's what we have to evaluate. And that changes from patient to patient. What the type of cancer is, what the stage, what the grade are, and what those molecular markers are, so they can vary from surgery to radiation, chemotherapy, or to munotherapy or a combination of all the other. We are fortunate enough to have a robust clinical trials program, so we'll look to see what clinical trials are available as well.
Speaker 4: Well, that's exactly what I was going to ask about next, because I was actually looking into clinical trials for the treatment of my lymphoma when I was last time. I talked to doctor Patel who's treating me over there. So you always have clinical trials going on you can address that. But also, this is something that can be cured depending upon when you catch it. Absolutely now and that's the goal. Is the earlier the stage, the greater the curates. Right, the more advanced the stage, the harder those five year survivals come down to. So we want to get patients in the door quickly. We want to assess them quickly and get their treatment started very quickly. Is there a cervical cancer on the rise?
Speaker 17: For the HPV vaccine was on the rise for a long period of time. That's where we're trying to be more proactive with the HPV vaccine in decreasing those rates. So patients that have gotten that vaccine, we've seen tremendous decrease in the rates of cervical cancer. Unfortunately worldwide, it's just not as available understood unprotected intercourse, multiple sexual partners it is. I mean, it's the fourth leading cause of cancer related death amongst women.
Speaker 4: So, oh my, doctor g Gooby, it's been a real pleasure talking with about this. And so folks, if you want to learn more about OHC and the cancer treatments they have any kind of cancer, or get a second opinion, I strongly encourage you to do that. It's ohcare dot com. Ohcare dot com. And again the number is five or sorry eight eight eight six hundred. That's eighty eight sixty eight hundred, Doctor Guby. Thanks for doing everything you do each and every day, and my best to you and everybody else over at OHC.
Speaker 17: We appreciate, we're so glad you're doing so well as well.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you very much, sir. That means a world to me.
Speaker 5: Eight fifty five.
Speaker 4: Folks, you can get a chance to listen Todd Zen's or former Inspector General on the program this morning to talk about Trump firing a whole bunch of Inspector generals and what that means. Shiloh Cree with the book Plunge available copy available fifty five cars dot com. And of course my conversations with Breitbart's deputy political editor Bradley Jay on Trump's first week and Daniel Davis deep dive on the deteriorating conditions in Ukraine. It's all there fifty five cars dot com. Thanks Joe Strekker for producing the program. Folks Tuning tomorrow Judge Jennen of Politano every Wednesday at a thirty and don't go away. Glenn Beck is coming up next a.
Speaker 5: Full rundown of the biggest ten lines. There's minutes away at the top of the hour, I'm giving you a fact now Americans should know. Fifty five krs the talk station. This report is sponsored by Jackson hewittt MA