Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour of the Lunching Taco Show is brought to you by Tom's Watch Bar on I drive right there at the corner of Sand Lake.
Speaker 3: Can't believe I'm already gonna be back out there again tomorrow. It's Friday night, eight to ten, and we.
Speaker 2: All know what they say about Friday night.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's Friday time to party.
Speaker 2: Now, come on out Tom's watch Bar. I drive.
Speaker 3: The easiest way to describe where Tom's is when you're driving down I drave and you see that big old what it's on the corner of what pat sand Lake?
Speaker 2: It's sand Lake? Yes, And and I drive Tako when you are driving.
Speaker 3: Down and you see this really tall building, it looks like almost like oh, is that a parking car? And then on top there's a big video screen that wraps around you can see it for my four good times out there Tom's watch Bar tomorrow have tickets to give away, and yes, bw O Cooozi's while they last what time.
Speaker 2: Are you there starting eight o'clock? Okay, an update on a story we told you about. I think it was a week before last the fishing trawler off of the coast of Massachusetts that caught a body in its nets. Oh yeah, remember that. To their surprise, I'm really surprised that doesn't happen more often.
Speaker 3: Was it a cruiser, you know, like somebody that jumped off a cruise ship.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm going to have the answer as to what is believed. First off, it was indeed a body. The body was turned over to the Coast Guard. The coast Guard then turned it over to the Massachusetts State Police, who had their chief medical examiner look into the body that was caught up in the fishing nets. Belonged to a woman believed to be in her sixties and had numerous cancerous tumors. Man. Now, no foul play is suspected because the body wash embombed, and they believe this was nothing more than just a burial at sea that had been inadvertently scooped up by the hold.
Speaker 3: You're allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: I again, I don't know the rules of who knows what country she's even from. If it was someone from the US, or it's got caught up in a current from some other country where there was a burial done, or just it happened at sea, and that's I don't know.
Speaker 3: What happens at sea stays at sea.
Speaker 2: Which is apparently what they're they're just throwing their hands up here. I we don't suspect any foul places. And she had been.
Speaker 3: Embombed, yeah, and she apparently died of cancer.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You said, you're surprised they don't find more bodies out there like this, like catching them up and fishing. That's that's because the fish already got them, yea. And the ocean is a huge place it really, so they're taken care of. That's like the ocean's like God's garbage disposal. Well, I don't want to bring God into it, but you know what I'm getting that the ocean is like Mother Earth's garbage disposal. It just straws. Pat, I'm kidding. Turtle lovers, I'm with you. By the way, if you're here for spring break or whatever holiday it may be, holiday, turn your lights off at the condo at night time. We don't want our little baby turtles being attract to that light.
Speaker 2: I saw a turtle season is starting earlier this year already started showing up.
Speaker 3: It's just like those acorns. You were talking about massive acorn fallings this year more than normal. There's weird things going on.
Speaker 2: You've been fixated on the acorn. It's not even the time when they fall.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. Yeah, I just heard you talk about the boss you asked. He was asking what it was called. When they all seem to fall at once and it doesn't happen, it's a masked event.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what's going on with like the sea turtles, it's all a massed event. I can't believe you didn't run with mother's garbage.
Speaker 2: I think it speaks for itself. Your analogy. Don Robinson may not be a name you recognize off the top of your head, but you probably have heard of the band she founded back in the nineties. The group I would school with some one who named Don Robinson. What she was? She wasn't in Vogue, was she?
Speaker 3: No? But I've heard of that band?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Vogue. They had some big tunes in the in the nineties, sold a lot of units. As they say in the music business, down has found herself on harder times, and in fact, she has decided to come forward and let everybody know what she's up to these days.
Speaker 4: You guys, for the past almost three years, I have been living in my car. I said it. Oh my god, it's out. I've been living in my car. What I have in a party right now? If I had a choice, I would just so you guys know, I have a gym membership in a shower. This is not like, oh my god, poor Dawn, she's living in her car and it's terrible. Oh what was me? It's not that I'm learning about who I am. I'm learning myself as a person, as a woman. If you would have said to me while I wasn't invoging and me living in your car one day, I'd be like, huh no, I'm always gonna have an apartment. I can't live in my car. We say that we can't do certain things before you even know we're capable.
Speaker 2: She's lost it. Yeah, I think there's more going on here than down is letting onto because I don't think anyone would choose to go that route if they didn't have to.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, if you go from this right to your car, things happen.
Speaker 2: I get that. But wow, and like that time, I worked in a music store in the nineties, and I know for a fact that in Vogue sold a hell of a lot of their releases. So either they cut a bad deal or she was just really bad with her money.
Speaker 3: It's probably both because all those bands get screwed by the level right a promoter whatever. Wow, I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 2: But she does. She has the iPhone, she has the gym membership, she has the YouTube channel to uh, maybe maybe she'll be able to monetize her YouTube living in the car channel to upgrade back to an apartment.
Speaker 3: At least she's trying, you know what I'm getting. No, you see it a lot of times people that go and I have a buddy that comes in town once a year and he goes and showers at the gym in the morning. He stays with another friend, but he doesn't want to wake them up, really, so he goes to the gym, gets work out of and showers there every day. Take advantage of it. Up she does. Well, Hey, speaking of nineties and stuff like that, Have I told you what I got a little whiff of Somebody told me.
Speaker 2: A whiff of No, I have no idea what you're about to say.
Speaker 3: Do you remember a place in downtown Orlando on Orange Avenue that we used to go, Not zoom A Beach, but right around there.
Speaker 2: Started with have a nice stay cafe?
Speaker 3: No, right around Zooma and it started with A B A R. Come on, oh bar Orlando. Nope, Barbarrella?
Speaker 2: What about Barbarrella?
Speaker 3: Dude, new a of eighty stuff. Supposedly you know the old booby trap over here? Yeah, it's the axe trap right a certain nights, it's Barbrella.
Speaker 2: I'm researching more on it, but I'm glad you just threw that out there just because you heard it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I and I just googled it while I was looking for that in Vogue. Lady living in her car who showers at the gym as multitasking, as they call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would use the term scattershot. Okay, it's made us to monos all right anyway? Yeah, so uh check it out yourself. I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: If you could go to a place right now.
Speaker 2: And listener rolling wrong, I don't think.
Speaker 3: They have that like we used to, But if you could have how Barbarella used to be that was the best place ever.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it and I'm seeing I'm seeing some info on it. The axe trap. Huh huh.
Speaker 2: Let me know when you want me to move on to the next story here, Okay.
Speaker 3: Ce Pat didn't want to go back to the eighties. He had he rocks in it all the time. He will not go back to barbarrella days eighties.
Speaker 2: I've made in the eightire you go anyway, Let's go back sixties and seventies. How about that? I like it. Jim Morrison dors singer who you know died in a cloud of mystery, found dead in a in a bathtub in his hotel France, married in France. Now, a new documentary coming to Apple Plus TV claims that Jim Morrison is not dead at all.
Speaker 3: But rather, oh God, he's hanging out with Tupaca.
Speaker 2: Alive and well and living in Syracuse, New York, where he has for quite some time. And he's uh living incognito in Syracuse, going by the name Frank, who works as a maintenance guy in Syracuse. Could you show me a picture of this, possibly at Rochester's Eastman Theater.
Speaker 3: I'm sure with all the stuff and he'd be eighty one years old now, by the way, with all this stuff, all this stuff he put into his body and all the ladies, and I've seen TV shows before. You're telling me that guy's still alive and he's a janitor.
Speaker 2: He's a janitor at the Eastman Theater in Syracuse, New York. Even has a scar on his nose like the late Morrison dick.
Speaker 3: It's from a broom in the broom closet goes by Frank and Frank he hit himself one time. He was mopping the floor and came back too far and got.
Speaker 2: The I would agree with you on that, or something very similar in the industrial side of cleaning accident category. Let me let me just ask you this. I just want to end on this thought.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna ask him something.
Speaker 2: Let's just say you are Jim Morrison and you successfully have faked your own death and you're gonna disappear into obscurity. Are you gonna pick Syracuse, New York to carry out and live your final days?
Speaker 3: No, he's out and he's out, And you know, like Arizona.
Speaker 2: Haanging don't no knocks on Syracuse, but they have some harsh winters. Bro so I mean
Speaker 3: We'll double u j R R, Orlando's rock station.