Speaker 1: With Lichtaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. About fifteen minutes left to throw a vote in for you. Say we played. If you haven't done so yet, your vote automatically qualifies you to win Summer of Loud tickets, big festival coming this summer with j r R. You're voting on Aerosmith this morning.
Speaker 2: Three Aerosmith tuns, Yeah, eleven on the edge draw the line or six as a dollar. You tell us which one you want us to play back at nine we will and then just randomly choose somebody for those tickets for Summer of Loud.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got a kick out of the clip you pointed me too here a few minutes ago over and was it Bradenton? I think yes. Old woman I guess ordered some pizza and the delivery person showed up to a bit of a hubbub going on in the neighborhood. Police were there. An alligator had found its way into this neighborhood and was resting comfortably underneath the car in front of the old woman's home.
Speaker 2: Her reactions the pizza delivery person was what do you want me to do with this pizza? Because a cop wouldn't let her go to the door for fear of He's like, just give it to me, and then it takes over from his body camera and shows him trying to navigate around the gator to deliver the old woman her pie, who's oblivious to all of this. It's epic if you if you've not seen it j R R Facebook page, check it out.
Speaker 1: Where's my pizza? And then the cops like, step back, man, there's an allegation. Here's holy.
Speaker 2: You hear this?
Speaker 1: What eighty something?
Speaker 2: You're old?
Speaker 1: A holy ash? I threw the link on our Facebook page. If you haven't seen that clip, that is wjrr All right, Uh let's see here. We got organizers of a half marathon in Brighton, England apologizing after they were called out for reusing water cups for the athletes. What at the water station that somebody didn't order enough cups, so they were they were picking up the ones that the uh the athletes, you know, they chugged down their hydration and it's throw it on the ground. They were picking those up and reusing them. Did you ever run like a five k when you were a kid. I've never run in any k okay as a kid or an adult. It never will dumb question.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I used to run uh different races as a kid, right, and I was actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: But all that aside, Yeah, that's what you do.
Speaker 2: As you just describe pat you run by, you have to slow down to grab the cups, you don't spill it, and then you drink the water and throw it at So they went and gathered all the thrown out cups and we're reusing them. They did point out that they had washed them out first. Uh huh oh I bet oh wow.
Speaker 1: I ran a half marathon and got her bees. It's awesome. I didn't think it was gonna be possible. But I think we've got a potential challenger for headline of the week. Okay, you want to refresh on that doozy we had the other day, Yes, I will.
Speaker 2: We had an update and it was sex mad cop who embarked on hot tub buncathon made a career switch.
Speaker 1: I don't see you beating that one.
Speaker 3: Bo.
Speaker 1: Just the phrase hot tub bunkcathon used in a headline, you would think is enough to really lock it in the headline of the week. You really have one that's gonna challenge it. I'll throw it out there. You let us, you all, let us know what you think. Okay, say it's so, I gotta write it.
Speaker 2: Go eight miles of Amazon rainforest cut down to build four lane highway for Climate change Summit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is a tough one. Eight miles of Amazon rainforest to cut down to build four lane highway for Climate change Summit.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say, Client Change climb, Climate Change Summit.
Speaker 1: Brazilian city of Belem. I guess not easily accessible for the throngs that are gonna fly in on their private planes for the Climate change Summit and then need to motorcade into U the town. You need a new four lane highway through the rainforests.
Speaker 2: Okay, as we let's clear cut this some bitch, as we always do. We're gonna have you, the listener, decide should we do it today or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna have to bounce it to tomorrow, just in case. We didn't think there would be a legitimate challenge here to hot to Bancathon, But yet here we are clear cutting the Amazon rainforest for the Climate change Summit highway. I mean something. You can't make this stuff up. Dude, and we don't.
Speaker 2: You just said the phrase I was gonna say, you can't make up the fact of the reusing the cups for the half bear about it either time.
Speaker 1: This is why idiotology exists. This is why we do this three separate times each morning. The overflow of material like this in the world we live in, and.
Speaker 2: We could honestly do five idiotologies in the morning, but uh, we put some of it into our off the air podcast.
Speaker 1: Later to hard to believe. There is an editing process that is involved with this show every day. It's not a very exact science, but it does exist. We are professional broadcasters after all. Yeah, I've been doing this a long time. This one's for you.
Speaker 2: We're so professional that I just was able to plug our off the air podcast organically as they call it in the biz.
Speaker 1: It was dude, that was organic. As it comes back, it's great. Say you know, sorry, we're this this lingo that gets thrown at us in this activation. We just gotta can we connect later? Yeah, let's connected. We'll see at the activation. No, we're not seeing me at the activation. I'll see you at the bar that we're gonna be at with listeners. Having a good talk.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Okay, let's pull the curtain back closed.
Speaker 1: We do peek out from behind it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you appreciate that though, right, I hope, I hope you.
Speaker 1: I mean that's trying to give you a lot of glimpse.
Speaker 2: Back there, get back on track. Let's land in the plane right in the rainforest.
Speaker 1: Thought of you for this one. Of course, Taco has been singing the praises of what he calls his dorm room sleep separate from his wife, has his own little prep airy and whatnot. This lady is talking about and singing the praises of what she refers to as her bathroom divorce from her husband and credits it with saving her marriage.
Speaker 3: I think a bathroom divorce is best exemplified by two toilets, two sinks, and two ways to shower oorbethe in the morning. We have everything separate. The pet peeve of my old bathroom was the wet, sticky floor every time I went to use the toilet.
Speaker 1: Her husband's apparently a real slob.
Speaker 3: So knowing that I use a bathroom with a dry, pristine floor.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the members and who uses the bathroom has a prostate and the other.
Speaker 2: Doesn't they sound like a really they're probably part with on a Friday night. God, if I had to listen to that lady, I would have switched bedrooms twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: And that floor around the toilet it's sticky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait until this guy's dropping details about his prostate. Jesus stem One w JRR, Orlando's rock station, early