Speaker 1: Speaking of basketball, Thunder and Nugs last night? Who was speaking of basketball? You just said, she said, I want an award. Let me tell you you're not gonna win an award for that because the Nuggets got eliminated.
Speaker 2: Already went epic with I'll show you're gone ruin it, except simpler me pursuing it.
Speaker 3: I hold out shaw, shame thro the sewer kid. Now what chill in that day, eagle? Yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Think your clocking on the dot? Got a habit for my house?
Speaker 4: Or go fa?
Speaker 1: Is how it started?
Speaker 3: Kicking crattit show that enough, multiply like a rabbit. Tune in so out, creak it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 5: I'm out with her friend rocketing.
Speaker 1: On the radio. My whole bois getting talking on the radio. It's time to do this falls again.
Speaker 6: All bababy, we go, Kat Christine, All up o baby boom.
Speaker 1: We are inside the looking glass closing in on BFD. It's this Sunday Doseki's pavilion. Couldn't be more excited about that. We're all gonna be hanging out there. We hope you are too. This is the world famous Ben and Skin Show. Thank you for making us a part of your daily routine. I'm Ben Rogers, Tom Cruise's best friend. Also joining us today as a guy Tom Cruise doesn't know and we'll never know, Jeff skin Wait. Hi, Ben, it's good to be your personal assistant. Also joining us is the pride and joy of only Texas guy who dabbled between JV and varsity and his sports career, Kevin Turner. Show me the money. Oh, I love your catch phrase, Dude, that is sick. Yeah, you'll never win, Tom over that too many people do that. Also joining us is a woman who is the pride and joy of oatmeal Pizza. She's a total badass, a guitar shritter, Christina Kray Cornbread little baby bread Ray Hell. And this is going to sound very offensive. I'm sorry, I'm about to offend you. It struck me as weird that you called her a woman.
Speaker 7: Me too, Okay, good that I'm not a woman. Yeah, she's you know, age of a woman. But right you call her a piece of meat, I call her a woman. I don't understand. No, you can't too far. Don't project on me. Hey, he's a woman in the world and I'm showing her respect, right, Christina, No.
Speaker 5: You're right, I am technically a woman, but it's weird to myself.
Speaker 1: Now going to a successful business woman, Christina, little baby corn bread Ray.
Speaker 5: The farthest thing from a successful business woman. I'm I don't know, bon boy.
Speaker 1: I feel like woman does not befit someone who is known as little baby corn broo. Okay, but wait, I'm sorry. It's kt you refer to as a piece of meat KT. But I don't call him a boy to go to a man among men, Kevin Turner, he is not a man to me either. Well, because we're so much younger than you all, Yeah, that's true. I consider you a snack okay, yeah, and I can see that well yeah, not a healthy one, but a snack man. I will indulge, yeah, like ice cream? Yeah man, yeah, man. Well the vending machine is empty today, sir, the one.
Speaker 5: That they just open it empty.
Speaker 1: Check that I forgot check.
Speaker 5: I'm relying on that for my lunch today, so I really need it to be full.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Hey, that's a good band named vending machine lunch. Yeah it is a good man.
Speaker 8: Let's go raid that thing like okay right now, yeah once and push people around next break?
Speaker 1: You didn't you didn't get to eat lunch. Let's let's skin order lunch and he's rich.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean that would be great, but yeah, it's just been it's been a busy week and we got BFD coming up to just a lot of chaos going on. I didn't have time to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, none of y'all's chaos matters. What matters is my chaos. Yeah, day like today. Yeah, man, I'm under a lot of pressure, Christina, I know you are. You know by the way, I got a text message from my other best Friendroy. My two best friends in the world are Tom Cruise and Mike's Roy. What do you want from me? I'm a badass. That's incredible, he texted me yesterday. It is pretty incredible. Man, Tom Cruise got chills. No, Mike Troy Okay, Dallas Observer, host of the Year, Christina's talented boyfriend. And uh, I got a chance to be the first guest ever tonight on circ Deuceroy. That's incredible. I don't day I see certain Desceroy. You kind of mumble it, yeah, certain Desroy. Yeah. Uh, that's incredible because the last time they did a show, Mike started off telling a story about taking a dump and Christina's condo that she's trying to sell.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to say is, by the way, Uh, this my interaction with Tom Cruise, which is real. It's happening tonight at some point between four pm and six pm. Well, so short, I can squeeze it in. Yeah, with the show. Well, it'll be at your saying, hearing you during the four and five o'clock hour. Well, I look forward to that. I said too much. Yeap. All I know is I'm sneaking out of here. AI is going to represent me on the show. This is basically going to play out exactly like Minority Report. Listen, there's there's already a hiccup. Oh, I'm supposed to meet Tom Cruise today. I'm going to introduce him at a theater in Dallas. It's really cool what he's doing. He's going around to multiple theaters throughout Dallas Fort Worth. If you go to see Mission Impossible, The Final Reckoning, there's a chance right before the movie starts that the lights will come on or a spotlight will come on, and somebody will be there and they'll introduce Tom Cruise to come speak to the audience, at which point he will just say, hey, thank you for going to the movie theaters like that, thank you for coming to see this, like sincerely authentically, like Vin Diesel did in that SNL sketch. And so at one of those theaters, I will be the one to introduce Tom Cruise. So I am told I get sixty to ninety seconds with him. Yeah, it's a big deal there. You know what I've been thinking, What do I do? Do I pitch him a screen play? Do I try to get him to invest in our side business that we're invested in. Do I try to get him to a liner for our radio show? Get him buy iHeart? Do I get him to take selfie with me? Or do I bring a glove and ball and have a catch. Ooh, that'd be great, dude, if you came walking out of a cornfield while he's standing there. So that's happening today. Although the person in charge of it I can't reach them. It has become a Yeah, I'm having a hard time getting in touch with my contact who made it all happen. They're with Tom right now. They're busy. They're super busy. Yeah, man, they got a lot going on. They're with him. He wanted to try some barbecue today. Yeah, they're probably a pecan lodge. Anyways, it's tom Cruise Day. I'm sorry that I'm the And by the way, invited my son to be a part of this, and he was like, I'm good. Not so many words, but he was like, goes, Dad, I'll go if you want me to go. But if you have somebody else that you'd rather, you should have told him. It was theo Von by the way, stumbled across that recently. Is the idea that it's a dumb guy that doesn't know anything. Yeah, okay, I know that's what makes me Michael. I'd always heard his name, and then I watched it for thirty seconds like this is the biggest no nothing I've ever heard talk about anything. That's the whole thing, okay, good is that I wanted to make sure that all this time I had been missing out on something super informed, and then I just stumbled into that by accident. Anyways, throughout the day, I will have updates and then hopefully there's audio and video to show and share with you guys yesterday or tomorrow. See, I'm already all frazzled, nervous. I'm so nervous. I am bringing breath mints. He's like, Yo, that sounds fun. I'd like to host the show tomorrow. If TC I love your fake Tom cruise, that's good. If TC gets footage of you making out with Tom after some breath mints, I'll be so happy man. All right, yeah, TC is coming with me to fill my interaction with TC. All right, coming up next, Skin, Where are you going to take us in things? Skin Weight is tracking? Okay? What would you feel like if something so incredible happened it was going to change your life forever and then they took it away from you. I'll talk about that Nat Bita and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle BFD is Sunday. We're all going to be in the house. It is going to be fun. We're going to give away BFD tickets right now. Got to use the iHeart app, the free streaming app. There's a talkback feature. The second person to leave their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us who Ben is on the way to hang out with after the show. He just talked about it. If you know the answer, you're and you're the second person, you're going to win those BFD tickets. Of course it's on Sunday. Marilyn Manson, Chavelle and so many more. We will see you Sunday. Talk to our friends over at Live Nation earlier. There are less than fifty seats for the one hundred section and less than one hundred seats for the two hundred section. If you want to sit in those seats, you need to get them right now. Hopefully you'll win some seats with us, but right now it's time for this track, another edition of things Skin is Traffic. All right, Thank you friends. I saw this story this morning and I was thinking, man, I can't begin to fathom the chaos this would cause in my life. Do you guys know the story of the lady who is suing the lottery because they haven't given her her money? Ooh what okay, Texas Lottery, Texas Lottery. She the Texas Lottery is doing an investigation. Remember, and this is why all this lottery reform is happening, because of these third party sites. She bought it through a third party site. She was in Montgomery County. She had eighty three point five million dollars that she won in February, and they still have not given it to her, and they're like, yeah, we're auditing to see what the legitimacy.
Speaker 8: Of this is. Is it because she got she got it off like a Jackpocket app or something exactly. They send you a picture of the actual lottery ticket, so that's her proof.
Speaker 1: It says somebody else claimed the money, because if they said there was a winner and they still have the money, then give her the money. She used an app operated by Jackpocket, a courier company that's a subsidiary of Draft Kings, to buy a single ticket at Winter's Corner in Austin. Winter's Corner is a licensed lottery outlet owned by Jackpocket. The lawyer who's heading all this up says, if the Texas Lottery is going to allow people to play by their rules and then they won't play at the end of the day, what integrity does the Texas Lottery have? Non Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, and Ken Paxton, who are all being called out in this suit. But I just you know, I feel terrible for this person.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine I've played Jack Pocket, you get the picture, you get the receipt, We've done this.
Speaker 5: I love Jack.
Speaker 1: Have the confirmation in your it's right there.
Speaker 8: For you.
Speaker 1: We are first of all, you can prove that they need to pay her. It's a questionable name, Jackpocket, you know what. It's kind of like a pool, a pocket pool. But we're three months removed from her winning and she has not been able to get her money, and so they are suing. They should Now they've had they've had some issues, right, they've had because there were there were I think and again, this is a thirty thousand uh you know, thirty thousand feet in the sky looked down on the story. But I thought they've had some issues with somebody came in and bought a million tickets or four million dollars in tickets, four million dollars in tickets to win and to increase their odds, and they were people were winning that way. And I don't remember the details of the story, but I do remember something of that nature. Right, And if she's if she's not that, then give her her money. What I don't understand, Yeah, are they accusing her of doing Well, what they're saying is everything's frozen while they do this investigation. Yeah, and they're they're trying to get what it was like. They're trying to make plans to shut down the courier service.
Speaker 8: Yeah when Yeah, even though it was eligible when she bought the ticket, so she should get paid.
Speaker 1: Have they stopped the lottery though? Are they still going on with it now? I can go buy a lottery right, well, if they're not going to pay, or they should stop, like, let's freeze everything. Why don't we freeze you guys making money too?
Speaker 8: They lost integrity for me when they stopped showing it at nine to fifty nine pm before the local news. You can actually see the balls drop. You could pick three or the big five. That's when I lost my integrity with the lottery. And then I quit playing. When did your balls drop?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, really you want to know ping pong ball? It was for the lottery. I don't know what anyways, I don't know. I've always enjoyed the lottery. I still have faith in it. I believe in it. I feel this, but this is raising question marks.
Speaker 5: I feel like, what.
Speaker 1: About the frozen pingpong balls? Yep, you know what I'm saying. The MAVs lottery? What about that?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 1: I believe in it still, I think yeah, I think I was just trying to connect with the idea of your looking at that ticket and you think you've won eighty three and a half million dollars, which you know after taxes in fifty two or whatever. And I'm just sitting there thinking, I can't imagine what this poor person is going through a moment.
Speaker 5: It only, yeah, devastating, especially if she quit her job. Hopefully she didn't, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And there's nobody. I don't think there's anybody twisting their mustache here going how can we screw this lady over? I think I do. It's probably killing them that they can't do it. They probably just all on hold. It is a great opportunity for an opportunistic lawyer to get in the mix. All right, it's the beIN In Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle coming up next. The third fourteen year old who's gonna fight John Mullaney has been revealed and we have details next right here on the Eagle. Juicy News, Hot God, every stay out the top in the shovel sho Okay, we've been talking about this for a couple of weeks now.
Speaker 8: John Mulaney's talk show that's live on Netflix on Wednesday nights. Its season finale is next Wednesday, and he declared that he would fight three fourteen year old boys a few weeks ago. So he's been doing a rollout at the end of each episode for the last couple of weeks, showing you the boy. There was a boy named Ben, the one that was from last week. It's like a two d and thirty pound kid. So they're played into it a little more in this week's episode. In this week's episode was simply is uber good. There was a lot of that just discussing that. But the fight stuff is interesting. They actually made a mini documentary called Before the Brawl, and I want you all to hear.
Speaker 10: Some of this. A fourteen year old is like, they have so much to lose the stakes of embarrassment for them, I think.
Speaker 1: Their lives could be extinguished in a second.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I feel like I've been embarrassed enough on a large scale.
Speaker 5: I'm not that embarrassed by anything like this anymore.
Speaker 6: The more they discuss various tactics, the more it becomes clear John is going to die.
Speaker 1: You have to remember that these boys are much stronger than we think they are. Okay, now, is that the dude, the guy that does the hard knocks, that sounds like, what's that guy leave streem? No, that's not but that does sound good and.
Speaker 8: That's kind of what they're going for though, Yeah, yeah, stuff. I think this really happened. So his riders and production stuff got together, and I do think because the footage is too good, they ambushed John when he's walking into the office.
Speaker 6: How little does John know his training is about to begin. Production hires three stunt women dressed convincingly as modern teenage boys to ambush mullaney on his way to the studio.
Speaker 5: That was so genuinely surprised.
Speaker 8: He looks scared too, and they are all about they're grown women, but they're about up to his belly button. They're dressed up like teenage boys. He ends up just going to the ground, but he's kind of controlling the fight, you know, and then he's got I think he probably realized what.
Speaker 1: They'd done to him. It's so funny.
Speaker 8: There's there's a portion of the show where he's taking calls and the calls are like your experiences with Uber is Uber good? And then the callers couldn't handle it. They start talking about the fight. It's all anyone's talking about.
Speaker 10: Other caller Cosette in Salt Lake City, Cosette, you're on Everybody's Live. What are your thoughts on Uber?
Speaker 5: On Uber talk about you getting your ass beat?
Speaker 10: Oh, Cosette, you don't have an Uber question you want? You think I'm gonna get my ass beat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Sadly, I mean, do you remember the last guy?
Speaker 1: He was like two under forty pounds dog?
Speaker 10: Do you have any actual advice or you just think I'll get beat up?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like the whole idea you got done with you? Okay? What the kid said? U?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I mean it was a woman. Oh what she say? She said, I don't really know she's I don't really know what she's that. She said, you have any advice for me? Or she said, I don't know. She ran out of steam. It's like a caller, you know. And then another one, Liz in Austin, Texas.
Speaker 10: What do you think about Uber?
Speaker 5: I think Uber is gross, especially after you get your needed arthroscopic surgery for your time.
Speaker 1: We're hip surgery. Yeah, hip surgery. Not too well. You go to just bringing that up because I'm not talking about it. That's great.
Speaker 8: And then at the end we reveal the third challenger for next week's Fight Night here we go.
Speaker 12: I'm Autherish, I'm fourteen, five six and one hundred and nine comics. I've never really been in a real fight, but I did take Tekwon Do for like two weeks when I was five, so I'm pretty confident I could beat him. John Mullaney. I want to find John Mullaney to prove my haters wrong. Everybodys always saying to me others, you can never beat him John Mullaney. But but they'll all seed.
Speaker 7: John.
Speaker 1: I'm calling for you. Let's go.
Speaker 10: I greet you with respect, young man. I greet you and your two brethren will be on this stage next week, and I'm gonna absolutely beat the That's.
Speaker 1: Damn great. I can't wait. I can't wait. Awesome. I thought, here's what I thinks happened to be quick here.
Speaker 8: I think he's going to take him to the ground and try to control it from the ground.
Speaker 1: Three teenage boys. Yes, you take one down and the other one start stomping on your head exactly.
Speaker 5: It's so insane.
Speaker 1: He think, if you can control them all though, why would they do that? But the thing is the once two and twenty pounds, Yeah, but the one hundred and five pound kid. He can you know he'll be done? Yeah, yeah, throw him out of the ring. I'm gonna hook that kid up with my new charity, Carbs for Kids. It's fantastic. All right. There you have it. That is the Hollywood Shuffle coming up next in just over three minutes in the audio bubble bath. Uh, this is pretty cool. A local broadcasting legend was honored by some pretty big celebrities. We've got that story, you don't want to miss it, and we'll get real sports in the four o'clock hour. But this is coming your way in just over three minutes right here in ninety seven one The Eagle, Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Don't forget BFD This Sunday, we will be in the house. Get your tickets. You're gonna have a blast. But right now it's time for this street. Amy Poehler has a podcast, because everyone has a podcast now. And Paul Rudd was on promoting the great new movie released in theaters nationwide tomorrow like every theater. Okay tomorrow, Friendship starring Paul Rudding, Tim Robinson, Christina Big homework assignment on busy weekend. Yeah, maybe Saturday, see it on Memorial Day. Oh yeah, go see it on Memorial Day. Yeah, I'll be up here. But yeah, did you kill Bull Walsh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know it's one of those things. It's one hundred minutes.
Speaker 8: You know, it's a really good I love the one hundred minute movie needs to be brought back and a comedy that's kind of edgy a little bit, you know, we need that back.
Speaker 1: This is really not that. This is more of a thriller, just dark.
Speaker 8: So paul Ruad's on with Amy Pollard and I really enjoyed a lot of their conversation. One thing that I liked is Paula was talking about how he doesn't view other actors as like competition, never has. Oh.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's pretty cool, like because that's.
Speaker 8: Not how men think, at least usually men are wired to think that everyone is challenging, you know, or is coming for their their woman or their bread.
Speaker 1: What a realization. And I thought that was great. I thought that was good.
Speaker 8: And then the other thing though, she just basically asked the question what makes you laugh? Like, what's something that, really, no matter what tried and true, makes you laugh? And it ended up being attribute to a broadcasting legend in this town.
Speaker 1: I love news bloopers. Oh god, let's just watch hold on, let's just watch a few. Do you have any that you remember that, like I can google, you know, the gay blind, that.
Speaker 5: One is, that that is that is the most that is that is this.
Speaker 1: I've watched that so many times. It's what four seconds? Okay, the blind it is mountain climber.
Speaker 8: Right after the break, we're going to interview Eric Wyham Mayor who climbed the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest.
Speaker 5: But he's gay, I mean he's gay.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, he's blind. So we'll hear about that.
Speaker 9: I heard the break, okay, okay, okay, and as we head and you know, wait a minute, because you know in her like oh boy, I just messed up, and he is like, I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Oh to hear Paul Rudd talking about Cynthia Easa Garrett, I wanted to.
Speaker 8: I thought about, like, okay, we could ask Cynthia to come on or just you know, ask her. But also she may not want that to ever be brought up, because she could do story after story after story. When Award Award Award.
Speaker 1: Her legacy is that it happens. Dude. Now people may not know that's her. We do because you know, but like, but she she works at a very corporate corporation, if that makes sense. She can't go talk about that. She's also and she's also, i would say, like just incredibly watchable. Like you know, when they're when they're casting news people, they have certain types. It always used to be all right, we're gonna have a woman with a gray haired guy, and it was that way forever, and then it was like, hey, this doesn't really represent America, so that started changing up to you know, different demographics and all this stuff. But the main thing they're looking for is are you watching this person? And are they likable and watchable and trust And I think she is in every regard all three of those things. But she has two amazing faux pas that have happened, that one and then the Spider Man thing. And they just pop up all the time because the second you have a blunder, it lives on the internet forever. It doesn't matter how good you are at your job. When you've watched somebody on TV for so long, you feel like you know them. Yeah, you know, yeah, and I bumped into her at a Ranger game and I looked at her like it was a long lost friend or whatever, and I was I think I was hugging her before I even said anything, you know, But she couldn't have been nicer, more genuine, or more authentic. I freaking loved her. She's great. So she's from here. I think she went to TJ. Well, Uh, what's TJ?
Speaker 8: Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson. What about the time you said she's got two? Maybe she's got three?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, I choked. I was choking on a banana a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: Remember I told you I can't I kid you not. Captain also stayed in my life seriously, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, folks, I couldn't make this up if I had to. Sixty seven degrees right now? Sixty seven manten awesome, Let's do some belichicks, all right? Oh boy, coming up next, don't choke on a banana. During this break, we'll go around the sports. Everybody loves a good comeback story, and coming up in just a few minutes, Bill Belichick's drama spills out into the streets. That's coming up next on the Eagle. Biggest story in town is that I'm supposed to hang out with Tom Cruise and I for sixty to ninety seconds. Although I'm supposed to introduce him. He's going to be popping around to different theaters thanking people for going to see his new Mission Impossible movie, and I'm supposed to introduce him. But I'm not hearing back from the contact. Right now, I've got an idea of how to use your sixty or ninety seconds. You'll get in touch with her. Yeah, pitch Tom Cruise a movie, hold on, I'm not joking called sixty to ninety seconds, and it's about a guy who spends his entire day full of anxiety over whether or not he's going to meet Tom Cruise. So Tom Cruise executive produces a movie and only has to be in it for like two minutes. Done, But it's great, Right, that's great because I have a tiny opportunity to impress him to where kiss dude he is the people he cast in this movie, like he he cast the dude from the Ben Stiller show, What's What's David Cross? The Bench Tiller show, his show on Apple. All right, we'll spend some time with us. So it's Severance. Yeah. And the dude who is the boss in the office with the mustache, Johnson Turtle what mister Milkshack, mister Milkshack check, Yeah, yeah, he's in this movie. Yeah. And so basically he just looked around at pop culture and said, who, what are the things that are hot right now? What actors, what people are doing things. Let's make sure they're in this movie. The casting is awesome. So if I impress him in this sixty to ninety seconds, I could be in the next Tom Cruise movie. I think I'm serious. I think you should pitch this movie idea to him.
Speaker 5: It would make him laugh, right because he's like, oh god, another movie pitch. And then you start talking about a guy that's anxious about meeting Tom Cruise for sixty to ninety seconds, and Mark Wahlberg could play you Ben, It'd be perfect.
Speaker 1: Sixty to ninety seconds. And seriously, it's one of those things where the movie could even unfold in real time. Yeah, Christine is amazing. You are too. That's a great idea, Katie. You didn't give me much, but right now it's time for this. Give me that moves quickie, saving mydas for when I get to meet Tom Cruise twenty thirty three. The great point, way better point.
Speaker 8: Bill Belichick's in the news is here, like flip a coin. Are we gonna do a ditty story or a Bill Belichick story. No, I don't want any ditty stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm already tired of it. I'm not tired of this Belichick thing. I'm not though.
Speaker 8: Bill Belichick's ex girlfriend is a lady by the name of Linda Holiday.
Speaker 1: He dated her from seven to twenty two. It's what's it for a long time. For a long time, I thought she was the kissing bandit or what was that lady that used to run out to Thorgiana. Yeah, she had the giant flotation devices. So there's a.
Speaker 8: Christmas party late last year that Jordan Hudson, his current girlfriend, went to.
Speaker 1: But the problem is that in this party, and this is up in the.
Speaker 8: New England area, the DJs were going to be Linda Holliday's two daughters, Ashley and kat Hess.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you know away.
Speaker 8: Bill's stepdaughters for a while, you know, even though they weren't married. But in quasi I guess, well, I don't know how involved they were in the family or whatever.
Speaker 1: At least it wasn't pants DJ. Yeah, that'd be bad. That'd be a bad deal.
Speaker 8: So they're DJ in this thing, and then there's an incident report that TMZ has obtained from that night, and this basically what happened is Jordan Hudson shows up and she's with a friend, and her friend was in the Miss Massachusetts pageant, so some friends she'd met from the pageant circuit, and she's there to go to this big, fancy party. She paid to be there, by the way, she did buy a ticket and go to it, and she walks in and Bill's ex girlfriend of fifteen years, Linda Holliday, goes nuh uh, and her and two other old birds, and they've got security footage of this. Her and two other other birds go over and start having a verbal confrontation with Jordan Hudson and Jordan, who's twenty three at the time, she kicked their ass. It's pretty outnumbered by these three fifty or sixty.
Speaker 1: Year old women, right, This is so Housewives of the Jersey Shore or whatever that is. But let's be honest, those women still have pretty good fastballs. Yeah, one of them does. Oh I'm saying when Bill Belichick's X still got it? Does she? Yeah? Man, picture I saw it's not doing it for me. But okay, it's been five maybe five years since I've seen her. Yeah, I think he I think she cashed in her chip. She's now throwing a knuckler. I have no Yeah.
Speaker 8: Once once he was gone to tell her, no days off anymore, sick some days off she quit going to the gym.
Speaker 1: You hear that many of the bottomy is so it does sound like, uh.
Speaker 8: That Jordan Hudson was there and didn't really do anything wrong, although you can speculate was she looking for trouble?
Speaker 1: Why she have gone to that? Seriously, that's just that's that's actually the crap that's happening in that. Your friends and neighbors, you know, it's like, yeah, if you why do you have to be there? There's a million things that you could be at. Don't don't go to that. But it's a big ritzy thing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: She wanted to be a part of the big party. She wanted to be the talk of the town. You don't go to that, you're a nothing, You're a nobody. This is how these things work, you know, all the high society stuff. You've seen this before.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You either buy your ticket and you go to the ball or you stay at home.
Speaker 8: Yeah, being down in your basement like the guys in Super Bad, not going to the parties, just getting beer and watching looking at dirty magazines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta go to the party, man, You gotta go where the action is. Go where the action is, The action is the juice, all right?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's good enough for me. Yeah, I'm tired of it, and it was good. I wanted you to defend high society.
Speaker 12: I love you.
Speaker 1: Kevin coming up next and around the sports everybody loves a good comeback story. This is coming your way in just over three minutes right here on the Eagle, Don't go Anywhere, Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Tomorrow we're gonna be broadcasting from the chok Tawk Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma from three to six, and then we're gonna stick around and check out the Black Keys concert and coming up in the next segment at the bottom of the hour, and the Music News KT is gonna take us through the evolution of the Black Keys, So stick around for that. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 11: Now, let's go around the sports k tod tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 8: Yea, it was three to one heading into the third period of the Stars and the Edmonton Oilers last night, game one of the Western Conference Finals, and Edmonton decided, you know what, let's commit three or four crimes of passion and have to go sit in the penalty box, and the Stars did take advantage.
Speaker 1: They ended up winning the game six to three.
Speaker 8: It was a huge, huge third period, obviously because I just told you the score, but they got a goal early. I was thinking so much about penalties and hockey and how poor they've been. The Stars had some bad penalties in the last series against Winnipeg. Hockey penalties are short, tippered crimes of passion. They truly are a guy losing his mind for a second, like football penal. They're coming off out whatever in basketball or football. Oh man, I was just trying to make stop the guy from one past. Now I held him for a minute, and hockey all of these are I got mad at this guy who just hip checked me, so Mady hit him in the face with my stick roll. But you know, you know what, though there's there's another factor here.
Speaker 1: It's not just typical anger, it's typical anger while you're on skates. Yeah, so you're already like in a weird I mean, those guys are incredible on skates, but you get what I'm saying. Yeah, you're already a little unbalanced as it is, just not even metaphorically like physically unbalanced. So again, I don't know anything about hockey, but if that's the case, and the you know, when you're in penalty, it's such a disadvantage. Are there guys who are just agitators and that's one of their specialties is to try to draw like flopping, but try to get you to lose your temper, do things to you that don't get caught by the rest.
Speaker 8: Oh, absolutely absolutely, And usually those guys are Americans. The Canadians are too nice. They don't really say anything bad about your mom or anything like that. But it's like Jamie Binn. For some reason, every playoffs, huge penalties that really hurt the team. It didn't know happen yesterday, but I couldn't believe how many times it had to the oilers, which also made me think, yeah, that's gonna come back in the Stars direction in game two, because these series do even out. I think hockey's pretty good about that, like making sure that it's not uneven. They'll fix it in the next game. I'm saying it's rigged. But there's calls they let go and they don't just do instant replay. Was this guy elbowed go ahead?
Speaker 5: I'm worried about at the end when they all started fighting, I'm worried there's gonna be penalties for tomorrow night's game.
Speaker 1: From that, those guys were not ready to go home after home.
Speaker 5: It was hilarious. They had a headlock going on. But then I was like, oh crap, we might have penalties.
Speaker 1: It's could be good if you're gonna have a comeback in the fourth quarter, score a goal in the first thirty seconds, you know what I'm saying. Huge? Yeah, it was huge. And I was flipping back and forth between that and the NBA stuff, and I had a meeting afterwards. So by the time I got home, you know, both games were going and so I'm like trying to settle in. I'm going, all right, I want to go back and forth here. But you know, the in between periods and hockey, it's a pretty decent amount of time. So I was, you know, settling in on the NBA game, and then I flipped over right at the beginning of the third period, and I had already missed a goal. Like I flipped over right after that goal went in, I was like, oh, crap, okay three to two, and then I flipped back to the NBA game. I flipped back, Oh, okay, four to three. They took a lead, like it happened so f and.
Speaker 5: Fast, awesome, And that first goal by Sagan was incredible. Yeah, zoomed on up there, just him and the goalie and got it in.
Speaker 1: It's still gone. Who were the big stars of the game for him?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 1: Tyler Sagan was huge? Yeah, I mean down the stretch.
Speaker 8: It was Otter though, your goalie, who he gave up three in the first two period, but like really good because they had some good looks and he shut him down. Otter is excellent. Edwards is very good. So this is like this supposed to be like a high scoring series too, So it's very fun. If you're new to hockey, you're trying to get into it, like you're gonna see a lot of action.
Speaker 1: How can they hate each other?
Speaker 8: Is this.
Speaker 1: This was the Western Conference Finals last year. They have the best player in hockey. Did he do anything Connor McDavid. I don't know if he did too much.
Speaker 8: If they have so many guys who are really good in twenty fifteen too on their team, Guys that you might remember their names of back then from a decade ago. Dude, the Pacers and the Knicks was happening game one of the Eastern Conference Finals in the NBA RPHS Stars games.
Speaker 1: Kind of flipping over there. It's like Jesus, what just happened? Here's what happened. Listen to this stat This is the craziest thing I've heard. Well, it's damn crazy. The Knicks led by fourteen with two forty five to play in the fourth quarter. In the history of the playoffs, teams up fourteen with two forty five left in the game are nine hundred and ninety four and zero. It's never happened in nine hundred and ninety four playoff games in which a team was up fourteen with two and a half minutes ago. We're two forty five to go. This is the first time in history since they've kept track of this, which is nineteen ninety seven. They call it the play by play era. This is the first time it's ever happened. How'd it happened? It happened with it. So there's a guy, he's a good player, but he's not a star. But Smith hit eight of nine threes, including he hit five in about a five minute span. It was just like, wait, what, So they'd started bombing threes and getting back into it. In fact, Jalen Brunson went to the bench with five fouls early in the fourth quarter and the Nicks went on a huge run, and so it just looked like it was dead in the watertime and then suddenly Nessmuth started bombing threes. They got all that momentum going back and then Tyrese Aliburton, dude, he hit the craziest shot and they thought it was a game winner, in which the ball hit the back of the rim, shot up in the air and dropped right through the hoop, but his toe was on the line, so it went in the overtime, and then they beat him in overtime. But that was the craziest shot. It was eight seconds ago, they were down by two. He dribbled the full length of the court. He dribbled inside the paint and then like the three students went wo turned around and dribbled and shot a turn around three at the end at the buzzer and it hits the back of the rim. I swear to god, it left the camera view the ball. What's so high in the air you couldn't see it and then it just dropped through the rim. He does the choke sign to Spike Lee like Reggie Miller did, and then everyone goes crazy. Then they have to play overtime. Dude, this guy was voted most overhead player in the NBA by players, right by NBA players. He was on Team USA and he barely played, but I think there was probably a grudge on that. But one quick thing, you know, when you do the choke sign and then you have to go play again, that's bad. And Carlisle was talking about after the game, he goes he has earned the right to say and do whatever he wants. Yeh, look at that, all right, PG Mersey, And who's your colonial quick pick next Sunday. We're not going to have a blast. If you're out there, please please please, if you see us, stop us, say hello, we want to meet you. Take a picture with you, and thank you for making the Ben and Skin Show a part of your daily routine. Right here on ninety seven point one the Eagle. This segment right herb brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas, named best pizzeria in all of that Fort Worth by readers of the Dallas Morning News. Man, if you're a foodie you like going to badass restaurants, what are you doing if you haven't been to Andrews again Preston and Plano Parkway in Plano. There's only one location. They also have amazing pasta, They've got an incredible craft beer selection, and there's TVs as far as I can see. Such a great place to hang out, watch sports and just enjoy quite possibly the best pizza you've ever had in your entire life. Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano. But right now it's time for this. What's going on in Dallas?
Speaker 5: It is heerve it.
Speaker 1: Dallas, Dallas Fort Worth. Of course, though Dallas Observer.
Speaker 8: Presented this twenty two places in Dallas to take someone you hate, which I was like, Okay, that's a curious thing. I don't really hate anybody, but the way they did do this, I like. So for your friend that's afraid of heights, you got to take them to Reunion Tower. Hey man, you gotta see it. It's beautiful. We'll just go we won't go up and then you walk in.
Speaker 1: Another thing. You get on the elevator. Before you know what, they're up there and they're puking. I love it up there. I do too too. It's awesome. The great Greg Elkin. Yeah, running the show over there. We need to get back over there. Great Greg put the Elkin Elkin. You know what I'm saying. I don't get it. You have antlers. Oh he's a big game hunter.
Speaker 8: Christina went to the UH I think one of the opera houses or the Dallas Symphony Orchestra or something like that. Recently, Win Spear or someone that says, for your friend with a short attention span, you should take them to see the Dallas Symphony Orchestra or to the Dallas Museum of Art, you know, because they're just going to be so bored.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I like that one, your uncultured friend.
Speaker 1: I have not been to the DMA since I took my kids there, and I bet that was about nine years ago.
Speaker 5: It's been about ten for me.
Speaker 1: Is it pretty awesome? It's great paintings and sculptures and stuff. Yeah, you know, and if you like, uh, the Kimball's really nice too, if you're willing to make that track. Richard Kimball, he was interested. Yeah he didn't do it. And then that I don't care. Then that guy's prosthetic fell off. I don't care. For your friend who hates children, just taking out to cod Worn Park for a little bit.
Speaker 5: Oh god, yeah, they are everywhere, especially the little fountain thing, the water that shoots up.
Speaker 1: Look. I used to I used to think that. I used to think that just being around a bunch of little kids and seeing the chaos and they're just flirting with death all the time. Yeah, I used to think that was good birth control. But now that I have a teenage daughter, I think that's what people need to spend time around moody teenagers. They will not have children.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that's why rich people would just ship their kids off when they're teenagers for five years to boarding school. Yeah, there's just always so much angst, like just to have to deal with you. It's just real wild. For your friend who listens to everything except country. There's a lot of people out there. All those serves almost in the country. The long Hornball Room a beautiful place to take them all. The long Worm Bottom host all kinds of sex pistols. Yeah, that's I mean, it's kind of funny that they're saying that, But man, that venue truly host every kind of band rare.
Speaker 5: They have a country concert, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I usually he makes it up.
Speaker 5: Okay, as you'll hear everything else besides country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've got a friend who loves Marvels, I hear the new one's nuts. Why don't we just go do that tonight?
Speaker 8: Those spoilers, those spoilers, Man, they're saying it's nuts, Christina, you gotta do it. Okay, you're gonna do You gotta see the new Marvel, Christina. If you've got to saying it's nuts, that's what I've been hearing. Everyone's saying it's nuts.
Speaker 1: We gotta go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you've got a friend who loves Marvels, take them down to Jefferson Boulevard the Texas Theater, Oh hell yeah, because they're not going to be showing a Marvel at Texas theater.
Speaker 1: But it's a free and who loves Marvels. Yeah, loves Marvels.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah guy, and your cruise is like, dude, right they're doing I know it got a little played out, but this new universe, Yeah, he's ready for it.
Speaker 1: Take him there during the Fred Armison Show and see how that works out for him.
Speaker 8: Texas Theater, Great spot, great spot, love it. I think what I want to do right here, guys. I think what I want to do is say it. Because if you've got a friend who has allergies, perhaps you've got a friend on either side of the aisle. Politically, we've got places that you can take.
Speaker 1: Let's go in town. Well that next, all right, it's coming up just over three minutes. Don't go anywhere before. This segment is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in in Solana. And we're so proud to have the big German, our delicious coalsh minimal hops with a smooth fetish out on tap at so many different places like the American Airlines Center, like chop Shop right outside the American Airline Center, they got the big German on top and have had it, and tonight I'm going to Tulips in fort Worth. They just added the big German on tap. I'm going to the White Denhim concert. If you find me tonight at Tulips at the White Denhim concert and say skin, what's up, I'd love a big German. I'll buy you a big German. Ooh nice. So dude, I love hanging out with people at concerts when it's then trying to carry on conversations when it's loud. So no, seriously, if you find me tonight, holler at me and I'll buy you a big German in white denim. And they have some loud songs, but there's some quiet ones if somebody wants to come over and talk about the Luca trade with you. But dude, I saw you posting about this, and I forgot that you were wearing a full textas Rangers uniform the last time or one of the times you've gone to see them, a full claudio uniform and vans. And I actually the lead singer. His dad was Gino is Gino Petrolley, former ranger. And I walked to the backstage area and he saw me and started laughing, and we took a picture together. It's so great. He must have thought you were doing a geno petrolley bitch. He probably had to explain to you, this is not that like I lost a bet. I'm wearing an Alex Claudio uniform. Anyways, I love Tulips. It's about you've played Tulips before, haven't you, Cary.
Speaker 5: It's one of my favorite places to play.
Speaker 1: Well, now you can get big German on tap there. Yep, so there you go roller Town beer Works. But right now it's time to get back to KT all right, so we are.
Speaker 8: We're just doing a segment about the twenty two places in Dawas that you could take someone that you don't really like very much. This is from the Dallas Observer, and uh, that was interesting. Like, if you've got a friend that's afraid of heights, take them up to their Union Tower or something like that. For your friend who absolutely hates liberals, you should take them to round Up Saloon.
Speaker 1: On that as bad as a mean skin. That was your favorite Western style gay bar. It is so much fun, dude, on Thursday nights. It is a blast. You gotta you know, if you're all caught up in identity politics, you may not like it. It's a lot of fun, dude. It's down there in the Gaborhood and it is a wild rodeo scene of chaos.
Speaker 8: And for your friend who hate conservatives, the George Bush Presidential Library.
Speaker 1: I disagree with that one. That's not very that's a very interesting place. And the other thing I would say, I do think it's a very interesting place. And in the grand scheme of things, the way the world has gone, George Bush is borderline moderate like but like like the Dems are so left now and the Republicans are so right. Guys like George Bush are standing there in the middle going, come on, everybody, come meet me in the middle. Yeah. So I've really grown to admire George Bush by the way, I started watching the documentary on finding Ben Laden. Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Pretty cool? Watching Obama as well? And is he the same way? He's kind of been the moderate now considering me, I think he's just trying to keep his family together. Yeah, I would consider I would consider him. I would personally consider him a more right leaning Democrat. But the way things are right now, who knows, no one's gonna even talk about it. Now, watch this drive you gotta with allergies. You should take them out to the Dallas Arboreta there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was gonna guess that if you want to poison your friend, take them out there for your awkward friend says, take him to the Double Wide, which is a very eclectic place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I recall correctly seen some good shows there, including the debut of You.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks to you guys. That place is awesome. It is hey toilets you can sit on.
Speaker 1: Wait what that better start the show? Us? Getting Double Wide is your primary thing you searched for on porn hub?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely, for your friend you hate most of all, Take them to Daley Plaza. Hey, walk down there by that.
Speaker 1: X man, I mean, when you get rid of the X for that reason? Honestly?
Speaker 8: Did they?
Speaker 5: They did?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I still need I like seeing it.
Speaker 5: I've never done the tour before. I've lived here my entire lining either never done the tour.
Speaker 1: I feel like they shouldn't have gotten rid of the X. They could have just said it was a tribute to DMX. Yeah, I've I don't know about that. I have taken the tour, and I did find it odd that you can for more money. At least it was this way a while back. Go get in the actual car that was similar to the one. Maybe it was the one, but it was. You go, they drive you around in one of those cars, and then if you pay pay twice as much money, they'll hand your rifle and they'll put you right up there in that window. No, don't, dude, you say that. Will you take it? Will you? You haven't done it. I've done. I did when I was a kid.
Speaker 5: I do the tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just let it give us an updated version of it.
Speaker 5: It is just down the street.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I'll pay for it.
Speaker 5: And you want me to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Splurgs of seven.
Speaker 8: I remember being shocked as like eleven year old, going wait and they're like, okay, so here you go to the window.
Speaker 1: They take you to the window. Hey, and you look out at the X. If you go do it, Christina, KT will pay for you and I'll pay for Vida and you you go do it.
Speaker 5: You know what, Biya would love it. I think she would. Yeah. We live right next to Lee Harvey Oswalds old house, so why not?
Speaker 1: Why not? It was interesting.
Speaker 8: I was interested in it as a kid, but man, over the last fifteen to twenty years, I've just not given a rip about that story because I've gone, Okay, look, guys, this happened in the sixties.
Speaker 1: We can probably let it go. I'm still fascinated by it because, like any conspiracy, like that's why people talk about the MAVs getting the number one pick at being rigged. I'm like, dude, how many people do you have to bring in to pull off a conspiracy? And everyone has to be quiet forever? Right, and like what are the incentives to do that? And I'm like, and so I'm fascinated by this. Still, that's good enough, fucking dog. That was so good. Yeah. Did you hear what KT just did?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fantastic work coming up next, KT, Wh're you gonna take us in the weekly Weekday Update?
Speaker 8: Remember what I told you last week about Fort Worth being the eleventh biggest city?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you name the top ten? That is right here? On hey seven point one, the Thursday of BFD weekend, this Sunday, dose Eki's Pavilion. We're gonna be there, hopefully you're gonna be there. If you come out there, we're all gonna be wearing shirts that on the back say ninety seven point one. The Eagles staff pretty cool shirts that our promo crew had made. If you see us, please say hello. We desperately want to meet you and thank you for listening to the Eagle and including us in your your daily routine. It means the world to us. Coming up, in just about ten minutes, we crank up the Beninskin Wayback machine and we take another listen to a time that the Sports Inferno pranks somebody, so you don't want to miss that coming up at about ten minutes. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 6: And now it's time for Basis Weekday Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fon tweets.
Speaker 1: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world. You thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Last week big report came out and it's really the population growth Index from census data, so this is the official stuff here, and we learned that Fort Worth had grown to be the number eleven most populous city in the United States and had passed Austin at number thirteen. So I was thinking out loud to myself, could my comrades here name the top ten?
Speaker 1: I bet we could? You think you could? Yep, you think you could? Huh, you think you could? Do it right. Unbelievable. No one saw that coming. What's the buzzwords? Who? Christina?
Speaker 11: Who?
Speaker 5: Oh yep who?
Speaker 1: Skin?
Speaker 8: I heard it's nuts? Then Tom Cruise, all right, here we go name the top heard it's nuts. All right, Skin, we'll play the feud pastor play? Wait what your passor play I'm gonna Are you gonna pass? I'm gonna play?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you gotta play? Yeah? Sorry, Ry sorry, Yeah, go ahead. New York there's the number one answer, Heddicty doesn't miss a single one. By the way, New York eight point five million people. Okay, Los Angeles number two, Los Angeles three point eight million people. There are more than double the people in LA and New York.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 8: Chicago number three, Chicago two point seven million people people, Dallas number nine, Dallas, Would you believe that? Dallas number nine one point three million, Houston, Houston number four, Houston two point three million, Philadelphia number six, one point five million, San Francisco?
Speaker 5: What first one?
Speaker 1: That's surprising?
Speaker 5: Six? So you've gotten six so far?
Speaker 1: Getting six? Yeah, I'm out of cities. You need five, you need seven, you need eight, you get Boston? Really? Oh okay, I'm in the top fifteen either, is that right? Okay, let's go with a little city that I once knew a lot about. And people came to me from far and wide and they said, hey, man, tell me about that city you were talking about. And I looked them dead in the eye, and I said, I'm almost completely out of cities. But I, in my time of darkness, will say Miami.
Speaker 5: I think I know.
Speaker 1: Christina thinks she knows. Oh, I just I just remembered it.
Speaker 8: Well, Christina, No, Christina and Ben back and forth in a strike duel, got Leye.
Speaker 1: You each have three strikes.
Speaker 5: Christina Goraps have to give more than one. It's not just a one and I win.
Speaker 1: What didn't she win?
Speaker 8: Well, you gotta get five six, now, five to seven, eight and ten? Okay, Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, dang it, Denver, Christina, I get back in Vegas, Ben, Minnesota or Minneapolis. Christina.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think like North Curve. I don't know Seattle, Seattle?
Speaker 10: Hey one?
Speaker 1: All right, Rhoenix, right, Phoenix comes in at number five? Yeah, all right? But who's gonna get seven, eight and ten. I'll tell you.
Speaker 8: One is in Texas, one is in California, one is in Florida, San Antonio.
Speaker 1: Number seven. One is in Florida Petersburg. The winner is the one who gets number ten. The last one. One is in California. One is in Florida. Oh, San Diego, San Diago. Number eight, all right, number ten for the win. Orlando, Florida, Oh, Orlando, Tampa. Saint Petersburg already said Miami. Jacksonville, congratulations. Fort Worth is one thousand people below Jacksonville. All right, Okay, we're gonna get them. We're gonna get them. That's all right. Coming up in just over three minutes, we crank up the beninskan wayback Machine. We're gonna send you home. On your way home. The last thing we do today is we're gonna get you laughing with the Sports Inferno. You don't want to miss it. An and Skin Show ninety's ven point one the Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us today. Hang out with us tomorrow from three to six. We are going to be at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma, doing the show. We're gonna stick around and watch the Black Keys afterwards. Would love to hang with you tomorrow. Also, would love to hang with you. B f D Sunday Doseki's Pavilion. Tickets are still available, but right now it's time.
Speaker 8: For this.
Speaker 1: Olds. It's time to go into the Spoon showing Wingberg.
Speaker 8: The other day it went back and it was the sports inferno, Carl Spoon Rational Bill with the Boston Red Sox blogger this, uh, this guy's Mitch mitch a. He was doing some blogging from the Milwaukee Bucks. Was this team of choice?
Speaker 1: Was it fear of the Deer? Was that the name of the blog, Probably Fear the Deer? Something like that, Yeah, Buck stops here, Yeah, something like that. You get you more, you motherbucker. Oh nope.
Speaker 8: So you know the Bucks were good, you got you? Honest, They're good for a long time, so there's a reason we would have them on. It seems kind of strange though, that we seek out the Bucks.
Speaker 1: But who knows what was happening against? What year is this?
Speaker 8: I want to say twenty sixteen, It might be twenty fifteen. So Carl Spoon, hot Headed, loves Hot Takes, Get off the fence. Okay, your standard ESPN studio show guy, Rational Bill, not that Rational Bill, apparently from another company from another country. It's hard to really tell and he is not a big opinion giver, and this is a this is good times, so enjoy. Mitch from Milwaukee Bucks Blog with Carl and Rational.
Speaker 1: Bill.
Speaker 14: Yes, once again you're back in the inferno, the hottest sports takes in all the land. Carl spoone, Rational Bell. Game five of the Eastern Conference Finals. You have Giannis versus Kawhi. It's a blood bath. And joining us to talk about it is Mitchell Maller from brew Hoop dot Com, Bucks esp Nation Blog.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Mitchell?
Speaker 4: Now, I'm doing fine.
Speaker 11: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Don't be a pee.
Speaker 14: Let's get right into it. Have the Bucks lost control of this series? Mitchell?
Speaker 4: No, No, everything's fine. These are two good teams that are playing at their best for the right to face obvious Golden State in the finals.
Speaker 11: You're speaking my language because you said that obviously you like the books. But at the same time Toronto is good too. Yeah, that's good, but probably ask more of a question there, Bill Well. I was posing for dremanic effect, but how good is Kawhi?
Speaker 4: Mitchell is one of the best players in the league, but is he better than.
Speaker 1: The great freak? Mitchell? Don't ride the fence, don't gotta get out defense.
Speaker 5: Our program director does not like defense.
Speaker 1: That's off there. Bill. Are you willing to say that he's better than you? Honest?
Speaker 4: Well, no, he's not fair.
Speaker 10: I mean I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't think you guys ask a philly question like that. Of course he's not there, all right, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: In the inferno.
Speaker 11: Is better and isn't bidder in some ways, in in in the nickname way, he's much better, Mitchell.
Speaker 5: I can't argue with that, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Do you play Fortnite?
Speaker 4: I've never played Fortnite.
Speaker 5: When I think of these and it's right where I like it. It's two to two.
Speaker 13: You could win or you could lose, and I feel like this is the Fortnite crossroads and that's my two cent hold on.
Speaker 14: No, no, so far off?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're not far off.
Speaker 14: How many times have we talked about this, Bill, You got to have a strong opinion. You basically said, sometimes they're good and sometimes they're bad.
Speaker 1: That's not what we want.
Speaker 13: I don't think either of these teams. It comes down to how much you want it, and I don't think either of them want to play the Golden State Warriors from Golden State. So I think what will happen is they would delay this series because they know the pending death is coming and they would die.
Speaker 1: All right, Mitchell, then watch your man up take build a task.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 4: I can see Golden State having some stumbles along the way if they play a team strumble like Beard stubble.
Speaker 1: My bad, my bad, but thick accent, it's hard to understand you.
Speaker 4: I'll do a better job.
Speaker 1: No, you're good, that's me. You could have been nice to each other. You guys were going at I don't want to fight. No, no, no, non pick up.
Speaker 14: Where you go, Mitchell, go right back at Bill because I thought he was owning you for a minute.
Speaker 1: So see if you could bring it a little stronger. That's all good, Mitchell.
Speaker 13: We obviously have a good reporter, but Don would pulled back on me because I know what he's trying to do. It's an adversarial show. We get better ratings with the more fighting. So punch away. Did not let the fact that I'm so nice distract you from pummeling my dead corpse.
Speaker 1: Let's fight it out with sports. Yeah, you kind of dunk it. It's not an inferno. Eddie. He's kind of dunking on you right now.
Speaker 14: Mitchell, if you can kind of ball up, bring it a little bit stronger and see you can get Bill working today in.
Speaker 1: Your face, Mitchell, you know what, that's okay.
Speaker 4: I'm a lover, not a fighter. If Bill wants to dunk on me, he can go right ahead. Wow.
Speaker 1: Didn't know you're gonna take it to your sex life. But that's how it goes. We keep it lit af in here. But no, no, Bill, no talked about that. Don't don't say the slam, you don't wear it well.
Speaker 13: The program director tells me, bring up the program that connect with the youth.
Speaker 5: And so my nephew was helping me with some of the sayings.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you. When I say lit the.
Speaker 1: F do you understand what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: I don't have a clue.
Speaker 14: Thank you, because he sounds like an idiot saying it. You look like a big dumbass.
Speaker 1: That sounded cool.
Speaker 14: No, you did not, kid, and you're not dressed cool either. What is that that sweat that ill fitting Puma sweatsuit?
Speaker 1: Where the old did you get that? You need to sip tea?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 12: What means?
Speaker 1: I mind your own business like the frog. Metell, do you follow this?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm actually a little worried about Bill. I have to listening to this conversation. Bill, blink twice if you're twice, if you're in trouble.
Speaker 1: Do what does that mean?
Speaker 5: I'm keeping it loath key and you're being salty?
Speaker 1: All right? Metell? Give us a score on tights game.
Speaker 4: I didn't want you's gonna take this one. I didn't think I'll take it one fifteen to one o two?
Speaker 1: What on fifteen to one oh two? What are you a homer?
Speaker 14: That's ridiculous definition Yeah, more like Mitchell, not Mitchell and odiculous.
Speaker 1: Don't be a homer. Don't patronize me. Say something real.
Speaker 14: We got you on because you're a basketball expert, So don't give me some past cheerleader opinion. He give me something real. Hey, Carl, that was fire?
Speaker 1: Bruh? I know?
Speaker 5: Do you have to tell me that?
Speaker 1: I know that If it's fire? He do you old? Fire off the inferno. I don't need you being a cheerleader.
Speaker 14: Now, Mitchell, quick being soft and tell us why the game's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: The way you think Milwaukee's deeper, Milwaukee's Better's got the better?
Speaker 1: Blo blah blah. Quick get to the point. Bring the fire. You're on the damn inferno, Mitchell.
Speaker 7: Many pitch.
Speaker 4: I try to keep a low key in the level and even killed I maybe I don't this Pitchen might be too hot for me.
Speaker 13: I feel like he's fomo what. I'm trying to use the lingo because my program director told.
Speaker 1: Program director it's terrible radio.
Speaker 13: My contract is coming up, and it's just the basic point that if I don't get more let af, I will get fired.
Speaker 1: We actually do have some contact. Shut up, that's I'm talking. We actually do have some contract anxiety.
Speaker 14: I'm not gonna front Mitchell if this doesn't work out, but I don't have much left.
Speaker 13: But it's being fun and it's all Gucci bros. What don't give him an right the eat?
Speaker 14: Mitchell? Who's gonna win the game? What's the score? Does this come back to Milwaukee for a game seven?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: What? Unbelievable?
Speaker 14: Can we get a counterpoint from someone that knows something about basketball?
Speaker 1: I told you ed he don't book a cheerleader. You book a cheerleader. Are you wearing? Are you wearing a skirt and waving pomp poms right now.
Speaker 14: Mitchell, wouldn't you like to know We'll let you have a thirty second rift to bring the most heat.
Speaker 1: You can muster. And please bring the heat, fam.
Speaker 4: God, I mean, I don't know what kind of heat y'all are expecting. I'm here telling you that Mark is gonna wing game five.
Speaker 1: I'm here telling you Make is.
Speaker 4: Gonna win game six. They're gonna take a game from Golden State. And then two.
Speaker 1: That was that is the rectile dysfunction of hot tak.
Speaker 5: That ogi opinion was a snack, Bro, What I thought.
Speaker 1: It was weak? Mitchell? Yeah, fifteen seconds to not be so weak.
Speaker 4: Bring it, said my pe They can be Golden State. I don't need to I need to raise my voice or nothing for that.
Speaker 1: All right, Mill don't give it for that? He backpedal. Bill, how do you want to rate what Mitchell brought?
Speaker 5: I give you about a four.
Speaker 13: When you stopped talking, you were saying in a way where we thought you had more. I said, my beast, and that's my two cents, my man. What is this alliance that you guys are forming right now? We have bros, Bro Mitchell, he got it.
Speaker 3: We're bros.
Speaker 1: All right, that's weird. You're too bougie for us, bro. I don't appreciate that, Mitchell. Thank you for joining this.
Speaker 5: What was that is that you?
Speaker 3: Bill?
Speaker 1: You turned up? Fam Bill? Is that soda? Pardon? Did you hear that? Mitchell? I don't know what got going on? That's up airy?
Speaker 5: Now, let's I hear that in my inset?
Speaker 1: Can we edit that out?
Speaker 14: He's farting on on the microphone, Mitchell, Can you hear that on your end?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 14: Good, No, that's not it out. We're cann edit this south. That's not Inferno, Edie, don't hit Inferno there. I just I didn't know if the farts were going out on the air.
Speaker 1: That was actually me. Sorry, I had Chipotle the giant two hand BURYO. I hate it. In Three Bites, Mitchell, what about free agency? Michell?
Speaker 14: I think, I think, I don't know what. I don't want any more of his his opinions. That's gonna be the thank you for the time, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Coming up next on the Inferno, Well, Jerry Jones ever sell this team. That was great Three Bites program director. I'll never forget the time that Kat actually met rational Bill face to face. He looked him dead in his eye. He tapped his cup, and he said, after being a good girl for so long, I'm in my slutty era. Okay, and rational Bill told him to turn around. All right, Christina is going to stick around and play some music right here on the eagle. Here're you going. I want to get my sock back, dude, all right, enough fun in games.
Speaker 5: Alhart