Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, welcome to the snart Tack.
Speaker 1: You're about to teach your day's glazed by the great Chris Ray, God, Derek black Man, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some shit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Bray, you're a good child. Like a scared child, a big ass glasses. My train, my.
Speaker 4: Train, I'm scared I lost my train. That's body language I haven't seen in a long time. Absolute fear, no safety.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever done that. I don't think I'm ever been that scared. If I have, I don't remember. You know, like it was like yet way, my brother is terrorizing me with something that a dickhead when I.
Speaker 3: Was a kid.
Speaker 4: That's like you're sleeping in a bear with clown makeup, breaks into your.
Speaker 3: Breaks and applies the clown makeup because if it just has to make him on, someone probably did that.
Speaker 4: It's at the beginning of It's like you're gonna at Joker with a bear sitting in front of a bear.
Speaker 3: He's just crying.
Speaker 1: Like walking into an Arby's bathroom and seeing that it must be a wild experience.
Speaker 3: Arby's the Bears shouldn't be you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also that would never happen because who walks in Arby's I know, I know.
Speaker 3: But yes, but that's why it's so crazy, because you're just kind of like, man, I really have to geiss. I'll stop at Arby's, going to Arby's and the Bears, and it's just like he's doing is dancing. He's dancing.
Speaker 1: Yeah that, I mean, at least it's an easy like I'm walking out and not like the Bears like you know, and like tries to get you.
Speaker 3: What if it does if it like it so stretch.
Speaker 1: Of you, it it so Yeah, it's doing it if you stay in there for like five seconds too, and it's.
Speaker 3: And it's not a and it's not a push, it's a pull.
Speaker 1: You should have walked out of four seconds. You stayed five seconds, and then it it like it started and they're like, oh it just immediately bear.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Agro is is like a generally like just popular gaming term.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Every time I hear about it, I think of Army of two. Yeah, yeah, because they use it as like an official term in the game.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that. I remember Army two in so long. I loved that game. Though I love third person shooters, I've always enjoyed them. That was the first one I really think I played.
Speaker 1: That was the one where you guys shared a health bar, right, was that that one?
Speaker 3: I don't one of them. I'm pretty sure you did. I don't know if it was the first or.
Speaker 4: It was the one that had like the back to back mechanic, Yes, where you could where you you would lean on your friend's back and then shoot people. You'd be in the center of like an arena, shooting people and he would somehow remain safe.
Speaker 3: You stupid, you on your homies back. Man, it's when you fall he would stop you. You know the people that like people that go back to back and then'll clock arms and the climb up by places. Yeah, you've never seen that.
Speaker 1: I've seen it before, but I've never seen I've never actually seen it in practice.
Speaker 3: I've seen in the movies. I've never seen them finish the task because I feel like finishing the task is the part where it's like they did in You Play a Way Out. You do it in that You in that fucking game. I never finished that game.
Speaker 4: I never played that. That's the only one of that studio that I haven't played.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have any friends or.
Speaker 3: No, it's because they're too jewish looking.
Speaker 1: That's coming from you. It's crazy not coming from you. Was a wild inherited his essence.
Speaker 3: I passed, I'm done with like this, and then it was just a little dark ball was on the ground like the symbio, and it.
Speaker 4: Was like, I don't know why. I think it was just it looked too realistic for me. It was just like too real, you know what I mean, Like it didn't feel like fantastical or weird enough for me. I heard that it was good. I do want to jump into it because it takes two is great.
Speaker 3: As I get older, I'm getting less and less like I don't want to play games that are realistic. So I'm like, I live on Earth. It depends. If I want to kill somebody, I could do it in my house. You know.
Speaker 4: I feel like if you can offer me something like a Red Dead people, I'll but.
Speaker 3: Like yes, But you still you see what that means though, right? You understand why, like why that would work in Red other things won't because like Reddead is like, I.
Speaker 1: Understand what you mean, like a modern Red Dead, you like not play that as long?
Speaker 3: Like DTA so much, but rented. I'm excited for six finally because of the fact that I've just looked at so much. One one, well obviously, but one one. I know someone that had the Alpha built and I heard something about it and I was like, oh, this looks insane. Okay, but like and then what does it look at? How does that sounds insane? Well this seems insane? Like sorry, look, look, it's like a the general my apologies.
Speaker 1: Why why why did you apologize.
Speaker 3: To them because I said the wrong thing. I'm like, oh, yeah, Gainst, who cares, he pointed out, clearly he cares.
Speaker 1: Listen, Listen before we get too crazy.
Speaker 4: This is Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast patroon the Snark Tank, Snark Tank, toutch Shop. This is gonna be a weird episode. We're gonna do things a little bit differently. I have a dentist appointment, so we're gonna we're gonna record the first hour on one day and then the second half on a different day. It might be it might be jarring or weird. I don't care. We got a lot to talk about. The Game Awards just happened, for sure, and I think most people were expecting somewhat of a lackluster show.
Speaker 3: As is usually the case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I actually feel like this year was pretty solid. It's probably the best, probably the best Game Awards I've seen in a while.
Speaker 1: You know why. I think it's because clearly people were so underwhelmed with the candidates. The games that dropped this year was it was there was nothing they could have done with the drops that happened in twenty twenty three. So just by default, like proxy, it's just gonna be lackluster, like, oh, we're not as excited about this year because there was no fucking BG three. There's no Spider Man.
Speaker 4: Two, there's no there was no there was no clear winner. I think there was no obvious one. I think it was a competition this year.
Speaker 3: I actually I hate to say it, but none of those games last year would have held a candle to like most of the games that came out like this year games wouldn't have held up against last year's games.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I mean, Like you would have been like, oh, these are fine, Like I think, well, because I'm thinking metaphor was, yeah, there's so so you had a Final Fantasy remake or the second whatever I think it is. But yeah, it's I mean, I I whatever, it's but it big game. Uh can't fucking dragons, donlin, No one even talked about that shit a.
Speaker 4: Fuck about dragons, Like I was like, damn, yeah, they put a DLC up there, they put.
Speaker 1: That's and they even they even of course we're self aware about those fucking puppets talked about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, Statler and Waldorf, Yeah, just dude, there's a shot in that. There's a shot where they're talking about like, oh, Hydeo Kajima's uh, or like, uh, Jeff Keeley is his best friend. He's like, oh, does Hideo Kajima know that? And then it cut to Hideo Kajima. He has no fucking idea what's going on.
Speaker 3: I mean, he is bewildered. What makes it so weird is that, like he doesn't speak English up there. I know he speaks English.
Speaker 1: He speaks English enough to understand what's going on, but he's not like I don't think he's ever cared enough to be like I'm gonna like thoroughly be able to communicate with.
Speaker 3: You was my friend Joe or friend Joe he went to eat, Remember he told me, He's like, oh yeah, I was just having a conversation with Kojima for like a while, because of course Joe's the kind of guy he's fucking He's That's not what happened at all. He literally was like, oh I was. I was like literally at the booth with him talking about and I was like, oh, shot your day, Kojima. Okay, I swear. So it was the year that they revealed.
Speaker 4: I know what you're saying. I think you're misremembering this. He saw him a journal.
Speaker 3: That's not what happened, all right. I'm actually dead serious. And his pants were completely down to his ankles, and he was like Coatima's dick was inside like laying against the euro laid and pissing out because like over his shoulder with his save Demeter.
Speaker 4: Just just resting in the bowels of a journal like a basilisk.
Speaker 1: A urinal Like that's too low down dirty, I mean physically the shape of it. And fucking Joe is traumatized and remembers having a thorough conversation with Tima. But what really happened there was this piss all over him, pissed all.
Speaker 3: Over the fucking room, except form.
Speaker 1: Was perfected not getting pissed on him, but every every drop of the room is coated and pissed except for him.
Speaker 3: That's then they get that made metal gear solid. Of course he knows how to avoid pissed. So the game Wars happened.
Speaker 4: And there were a lot of things there, dude, there's it was an uncharacteristically I think strong year for the just for the ship that was shown for traps. Yeah, yeah, it's very like surprising things like shit that I genuinely was like, what they're making another one of those cool didn't know that was allowed? Still, like seriously, like the first thing that I thought was like the first thing that I saw that that.
Speaker 3: Blew that confused me was like t Rok. I was like to Rok.
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty foot there's a tu Rok game. When was the last t ROK game? Like to like nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: And sixty four, So I don't the last one was definitely sixteen was definitely a PS one game that I played.
Speaker 3: And was not It was not great? Was it PS one?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure he's you have to forgive Sweeney's Dementia.
Speaker 3: Was Tarak really the last one of sixty It couldn't be. It was sixty four.
Speaker 1: I remember, really specifically remember playing tar Rock because I didn't have sixty four, so I was at my neighbor's house playing tar Rock, and I remember this was the first time that I ever noticed that you had a Oh you can turn the blood off or turn it green, you know, because yeah, yeah, And I was like, what the hell? I was just like But then I was like, oh, they, I guess some parents are. And that just weirded me because my mom never said anything about anything like that, like oh, because her video game violence wasn't real, so who gives it?
Speaker 3: It was so obviously fake?
Speaker 4: Imagine looking at like imagine in the nineties, Yeah, looking at the tech and two FMV opening cuts and you're like, what do you?
Speaker 3: What movie? Is this? What live action? Phil? Were you? I can I cannot deny that everything looked way more real back then to me, though, like it looked it wasn't. It looked video better, but it wasn't like it wasn't. I wouldn't say real, but like some three sixty games looked like real life to me. That's that's entire that's like ten years later. I was like, what's started getting in there? Fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just looks like I remember playing Risney Will five and my mom or my mom's partner one of them was like Jesus Christ, they look so realistic, and me my gamer bringing, I'm like, I mean the.
Speaker 3: Lighting looks pretty good, like but like the people, their hair is kind of stuck, except for Chev's hair is moving a little bit. But have lego hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hair works, yeah the most. Like maybe Fight Night, the Fight Night that came out for three sixty. It was like the first time that I was like ooh, Like they were like if you had taken still images from it, it would take at least like a couple seconds for you to be like, oh, that's not real.
Speaker 1: No championship looks fucking amazing. Still, it's weird. Like looking at old I was like, yeah, you're right about Fight.
Speaker 4: Night, but nothing on the nothing on the one looks like it looks impressive for what a computer could do, you know what I mean. Like I remember thinking that, like, man, I can't believe computers can do this, but like, under no circumstances, I.
Speaker 1: Like, whoa Nina looks real thought, even the fighting games that have like more to work with, they don't have the huge environments to fucking put with the memory and ship. No. Like, there was a point where I remember Teching three looking phenomenal, But that's because comparatively, when you're thinking of the older techans, Teken looks insane.
Speaker 4: Te one s Teken one and techn two look hilarious.
Speaker 3: It's the smile, Cuma looks the bear. Kuma looks I don't know what to discribe. It's not a bear, it's a mentor.
Speaker 4: It's Cuma looks like various cardboard boxes. Like straight up, it looks so fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Scene where he dances for for I was like, what is that? What is happening?
Speaker 1: Like if you tell somebody like oh, I want to give my mom into like tech in and stuff, and she's like.
Speaker 3: You can't, just like, well what is that thing? Oh?
Speaker 1: It's Kuma? Like why is there a bear in there?
Speaker 3: Well? See there's this guy that trained a bear. How to she's she's gone, she's already, she's.
Speaker 4: Already reined a bear, had to do fucking cross.
Speaker 3: So this guy, right, he had a son, he didn't like his son. He killed his son. Then he adopted a dude, right, he liked that guy but didn't love him. But then he adopted a bear, a bear, and he really loved the bear, so the bear is his best friend. But then he got his grandson and he beat his grandson up for years to go beat up his son, but then his son kills it. It's such a psychotic sort. It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: It is so dumb, and I love how a lot of Japanese meetage can get away with just being so nonsensical and we're okay with it. We're like when American media has to make so much more sense, and it kind of annoys me to be honest. Yeah, yeah, for sure. Like we were like, I'm like, all right, could give him a little bit of slack. Guys, it's still video games, except not at all. I was just gonna say, naughty dog fucking They did it. They did themselves, that's true.
Speaker 4: They kind of set a benchmark for themselves, and it's like we were making realistic stuff.
Speaker 3: Now. I think American things have to be like grounded and gritty. Japanese things could be fun but absurd. Yeah, that's the thing for Japanese things and then like European things can be whimsical.
Speaker 1: What's the most serious? Like, uh, Japanese title, you can think of, the most serious is.
Speaker 3: The Yakuzat moments are is way too serious? You're no no, no, no, no no no at moments overall, Crash Bandicoot is serious at moments. Overall overall it's like really it's like really insane like cartoonist it, but there's almost like you know, your dad got cancer, like for real, like no joke, your dad's not cancer. Both see them and there's moments, but.
Speaker 4: Like that's that's like saying SpongeBob is serious at moments because because that scene where like he denies the pizza and squidwords stands up for SpongeBob. It's like it's not a serious show because there's a moment of like that's like part one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said moments. I didn't say serious, like but.
Speaker 1: Like so it has to be reversed, right, it's overall serious, like it's a very serious game.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is off the top of my head because I can't think of anything. He probably.
Speaker 4: Maybe is an evil No you for saying that Silent Hill might be it. Actually it's probably Silent Hill, although even Silent Hill ends with a fucking Siba you behind a fucking computer controlling everything.
Speaker 3: So like one, right, that's two.
Speaker 4: That's like one of the endings, one of the endings for two. Spoiler alert for fucking Silent Hill.
Speaker 3: Two stupid year old game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, there's like a secret ending where like Aba you know, is behind all of it and like Ethan's having a panic.
Speaker 3: It's really fucking funny.
Speaker 1: But that, poor god, that's so not that's so not funny. It's extra funny. It's extra funny because the rest of the game is so serious. But that's like literally like maybe point two percent of that game. Yeah, like the rest of it's so depressing, you know. I was just saying, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Wrote a list of all the stuff that was announced. We covered Tark already. Charcolate's weird.
Speaker 1: It looked very weird. I didn't really because I was not paying completely attention, right, Yeah, So then I'm seeing the f before I even I knew was to rok if they didn't if the if the if the dude announced it before I wasn't sure, so I was looking I was like, the.
Speaker 3: Fuck is this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know what it was like. I saw it in the beginning. I was like, is this Turok? Like the second the dinosaur I had like a like a glowing bow in him.
Speaker 3: I was like, is this fucking Turron?
Speaker 4: And then showed the guy with like the the stripes Sienz face and I was like, oh, this is I think this is Turrok. And then it cut to third person game plan. I was like, hmmm, I don't know. I don't know about that. I feel like Tarrok should be the first person shoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just.
Speaker 1: I mean traditionally it was, so why not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be cool. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was wrong about Indiana, Like I thought Indiana Jones would sucking first person, and it turns out like I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: It's a very good point.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine this game that game being third person now. But yeah, but it could be cool. I was just happy to see ti Rok again. I love t rock back in the day. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Ti Rok, I this is real. I fact checked this to make sure that I wasn't misremembering it. There are dinosaurs with gatling guns yeah, in Turak. I thought I maybe made that up in my head because it sounds so stupid. Yeah, but like it's it is absurd.
Speaker 1: That's what the idea came from. I'm pretty sure let's put a gun on a dinosaur. Oh, that's that's how it formula. How the plant formulated by saying that was the first thing they thought of, and then they made a game around that, like.
Speaker 3: Let's give a gun a dinosaur, let's get an I don't know how that's gonna do though, and be honest, yeah, I don't know. It looks kind of for first.
Speaker 4: I would love I would love for it to be great or even just good because it's just playing a cool Tarak game would be awesome, But.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be at least for people, because I feel like that's a hard nostalgic like uh bass and yeah, it's gonna be I feel like it's that would be hard to convince other regular people have never heard of Taraka play, especially some asshole's gonna be like, oh, played the Horizon or or some ship you.
Speaker 4: Know, right, yeah, exactly, you know what I'm curious about. It's interesting. It's one of my favorite things about humanity. Is that we've learned.
Speaker 3: We learned a while ago that.
Speaker 4: Dinosaurs looked a certain way, Like we learned a long time ago that dinosaurs had feathers and they look they looked this way, and then yeah, and then and we all were just.
Speaker 3: Like, that's neat.
Speaker 4: We're not going to change anything about how we depict dinosaurs and media from now on, though.
Speaker 3: You know why, I think it would make dinosaurs less whimsical and more like terrifying. I think, honestly, I just think we've already had.
Speaker 4: We have a cool design already that we've kind of settled on, and it's just so iconic that like if you replaced it with a fucking chicken, it would just like imagine if they remake Jurassic Park, but with real dinosaurs with feathers and.
Speaker 3: Ship it sounds they make the predicted ideas that sh it's not like there's nothing funny about that. That's just really scary.
Speaker 1: I feel like the only thing that gives me solace is that, like, gators sound terrifying, and they're ancient, so it's like some dinosaurs can still sound terrifying squawky.
Speaker 3: I think it's not like you see that bird. They sound more cool. Like now they're like, oh, that's like a monstrous sound. In actuality, they sound like echo locators but evil, did you They have like these weird globe sounds and I'm like, that doesn't sound like that. I feel like we have like ancestral fear to that sound.
Speaker 4: I like, I remember seeing a video recently. I don't know what kind of bird. It looks like one of those like prehistoric birds that like you'd assume would be dead, you know, if you were seeing those like videos like this, just like the giant bill and looks like almost like a muppet yeah or whatever you mean.
Speaker 3: The the you don't know what. I don't know it either, but.
Speaker 4: Like a really big fucking it's weird looking, but like the noise it makes, it just it I don't even exactly.
Speaker 3: It just sounds like machine gun fire.
Speaker 1: Oh you're probably talking about that the shoe bill one, yeah, yeah, exactly, whatever, and it sounds like a fucking machine. I'm like, oh my, oh, that bird is crazy. I do remember that.
Speaker 3: That's how they all sound. They all sound terrify like it's not it's.
Speaker 1: Like a final fantasy creature.
Speaker 3: You can't make a Jurassic Park about that because that's a real horror movie, not like it you're saying. It's also with fucking like damn near wings crawls over the thing and then sounds like a screaming baby as it eats. Here's the thing. But I also because bird I love birds.
Speaker 1: Not even though a giant one would obviously still terrify me because it's giant. What terrifies me a lot more is like a giant gaiter because how like ferocious and ornery and just like like some of the noises that they make is like they confront metal bands really like there's insane. There's a guy that basically literally put a he learned how to growl like a gator and put it in one of his songs, and so Buddy took this one. It was a there's a very specific clip of a gator doing this like his mouse's not even moving, but it's making this this terrifying noise, and this guy emulated it, and I was just like, fuck, man, like that's yeah, hearing that is, I'm not gonna fuck with that thing ever, even if I feel like I'm stronger than and I'm like, ah.
Speaker 3: Gators are still the same as crazy. Yeah, they haven't really changed, they just got smaller. That's crazy about that. Though.
Speaker 4: It was like I saw a video of like some guy tossing a gator meat and it just misses it entirely, like it just like it throws it, and he dives almost away from the meat to try to get it and falls down a hole. And I'm just like, man, there's millions of years of perfect evolution.
Speaker 3: For killing, not for catching. I got for killing.
Speaker 4: I guess so I guess it's not you said like having food, like.
Speaker 3: I don't understand charity. I don't.
Speaker 1: You can give it does not know the meaning of give genuinely take.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even they feed their young. I think they just leave them.
Speaker 3: I think they eat them. Maybe they might surprise me. They might. They don't have any of those like nice feelings you know, where it's like lizard brains that they're like, oh I don't I'll eat you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not gonna cry to a song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember, correctly, they give them gatling guns. That's true. That's what ARC is based on.
Speaker 4: In fact, the real uh rearing practices of gators. Anyway, So taras coming back in some weird way. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Fucking Virtue Fighter, and I heard.
Speaker 1: About it for a while that they were talking about doing another one, but I had no idea that this was happening. I'm be honest, I don't. I had four h I don't. I'm trying to be nice. I know. Yet it's never been my favorite fighting my fighter at all, Like.
Speaker 3: It's it's to me it's really okay.
Speaker 1: Because like it's wrong with it, fucking it, like it functions well, but I just never it never stuck with me. Like I've tried all of them. I played all of them, like I even bought the last one. It was like PS two or something.
Speaker 3: For PS four, which I have.
Speaker 1: So then I there's one they've made.
Speaker 3: There's a remake. If I think it might be like a Rema remake one I want, I want to fact check.
Speaker 1: I don't think if there's one on the later consoles, I absolutely did not fucking play that.
Speaker 4: That's what last time I played was really old. But I remember liking it. I'll tell you what, Like, yeah, I mean, I was more interested in the fact that, like, oh, Virtual Fighters back, that's kind of that's really interesting because it's been a long time. From my perspective, maybe that that new one on PS four, Like, but.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you how you would have got me.
Speaker 4: You would have got me with a bloody roar. You would have got me pumped beyond belief for bloody.
Speaker 1: I think my I think my face would have melted because that's you know, it would have been like genuine, Oh we did will this into existence? Also, Yeah, that's crazy, that would be crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, dude, speaking of I mean, we don't think we have much to say about Virtual Fighter. Yeah, I don't have that much experience with it. But like, dude, speaking of willing things into existence, we were just talking. We were just talking on the show about how unlikely this was. But Annie Musha is back, Bro, that was crazy with.
Speaker 1: Like hand, I saw the hand and I was like, oh to me, it was before that I saw the orbs. I JoJo's on her computer right no, like, yeah, she's looking at me like what the fuck. I was just like I couldn't fucking I thought I was getting trolled when I saw the orbs, all like, no fucking way. And then you saw more of the feudal Japan shit. I'm like, and then of course some thing starts sucking them up. I'm like, I, oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was like what wait, no, wait wait what I saw the orbs in my eyes? Like was like, is that like because I remember a little bit of Ani Musha, not much, but I remember that and I remember, but I also feel like, oh, that could.
Speaker 3: Be other things, like I don't know, maybe there's a feudals are pan. I was like, is this sacred?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Like REB saw the hand, I was like that that was the complete giveaway. Yeah, the hand, no way. The fucking the noise.
Speaker 1: I love that noise and starts, especially when there's a bunch of them everywhere, and it just starts.
Speaker 3: Like it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it's a new one, like because I expected maybe if any Musha would come back, it would be uh, oh hey, it's here's a collection or something, you know what I mean, here's remasters of two.
Speaker 3: Because they did the first one.
Speaker 4: They poureded the first one two p s four uh and I think modern hardware in general, yeah, but then they just didn't do anything with two or three or four.
Speaker 3: Nothing that's four on em Yeah. I think so four four I.
Speaker 1: Didn't finish because it was so fucking different. It was more like, uh, it was like, uh, how do you You didn't really it was more of like a boss Scotland almost and like uh and you were some some blonde white I don't know if he was Japanese or white. I don't know, but yeah, it was Donna Dreams, was it?
Speaker 3: I didn't like it?
Speaker 1: Was that the one with the French actors in it? No, that's the third one. Oh yeah, that's the third that's the one that I really like. They fucking got John Reno. Yeah, yeah, John Reno was in it in the future in two thousand and four in Paris time, shit happens and they get replaced. So Sam Nosk goes in modern Paris and then there's French guys that fields that's.
Speaker 3: Like awesome with these and he's like, oh, oh, it's just it's just a French woman.
Speaker 1: It's okay, yo.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 4: That is an awesome idea. I didn't know that about that. Ideas like that are so cool. I only played the I only played a little bit of the first one, and then like I think snippets of the second one at like a cousin's.
Speaker 3: House a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I feel weird about the second one because I was such a sam Nosk, a catchy simp that the second one didn't focus on him, and I was like, I'll just dabble with it. It was one of those things to where it didn't really matter how good or bad it is.
Speaker 3: I was so.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons why I liked uh This so much is because it was the first probably Japanese game that I ever played where they look Japanese and that like actually meant something to me because I always I've never been of coase. I've accepted it. I watch anime right, but I just never liked how Japanese looked like fucking Western Europeans, like in in in their in their media. I just feel I feel like, I feel like that's how people think they look, you know. I think that has to be It's a desired look, which I think that they don't think they look like that.
Speaker 3: I think they have to so you think they're all insane, like like they're the only place I've experienced a particular event that nowhere else experienced.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 3: So maybe though, like I like, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure the people in Chernobyl don't think they look like fucking muppets. I guess you should verify that first, anybody from Chernobyl right into the show. If you live in the Chernobyl inclusion zone right now today, and you're also you happen to be a subscriber to this podcast, right in and let us know your experience and whether or not you see yourself as a floating mumpet draw.
Speaker 3: Us how you think you? I got to say is that Chernobyl didn't reach over a thousand degrees for a few seconds, you know, so I think that I think it did.
Speaker 1: I think it did.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't blow up. It melted down.
Speaker 4: Maybe not the temperature, but maybe in that machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something happened. Average temperature in Japan it's still about three hundred degrees is insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same.
Speaker 4: I feel like it should be an exception. I feel like I feel like they should get rid of that day because it's clearly.
Speaker 3: If you if you're gonna go by math, go by math, don't accept some of it. Be like, oh no, that doesn't count, so for having that average.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, I'm sure there was other Japanese media before that looked more like realistic, I guess, but it was cool to see that. And then of course they at number four, they just went back to this guy that was like he's in Final Fantasy, and I'm like, oh great, but I love that series. This means that they have to bring back the other ones. Yeah, because I was diking in the problem. How are they gonna do three? We talked about it before. Also, the are they are they gonna have to give residuals to fucking John Reno.
Speaker 4: That's the kind of thing too, well, that's that That's a point of curiosity for me too, for Indiana Jones because in the beginning of that movie, fucking because in the beginning of Indiana Jones, there's like a remake of Raiders. Like the opening scene of Raiders is best riguittorial. Yeah, and so like Alfred Molina is in it, and that guy, that other guy, the two people guiding him through the woods, Yeah, and they look exactly the same.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, did they what's the situation with that? They probably signed some sort of contract when they first.
Speaker 1: Do it, gave him a couple bucks and nothing. They probably fucked him, but gave him a couple of money, you know, they gave him like a like two penny. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just weird because I because I remember seeing that and being like, oh, I wonder, I wonder what the residual situation is here, And then you brought that up and I'm like, yeah, I wonder, I wonder if they could just like maybe like could could they get away? Which is like recanting, I mean they changing the model.
Speaker 1: Maybe the problem is they absolutely It's not even a problem. It's the unfortunate thing is they absolutely could, right, it would be it would be very unfortunate for me since I'm a fan of Jon Reno, right, Like to me, I'm like, lo, this French guy that's a serious actor but sometimes action star, but he looks he just looks like just a French guy and he was just in and on yan.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 1: I just think they wanted to do Paris, France, and they're like and then you know how the Japanese operate, We'll get get get the Star. So like it's like Norman REDI is go get go get the Star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Norman.
Speaker 4: But that's that's like it's more common, it's more common star now.
Speaker 1: Well it's more common now, that's true.
Speaker 3: It's more common.
Speaker 4: Like I remember, I remember, I remember when Willem Dafoe was in William Dafoe and Ellen Page at the time.
Speaker 3: We're in that that weird Beyond Two Souls or something. That's it. Yeah, that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and that was like twenty twelve. I want to say something someone around that time. So we've been doing the real actor then here for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it's just fascinating that, like even.
Speaker 4: Back all the way back in the day, I mean, Musha just has this real fucking person.
Speaker 1: That is actually yeah, it's literally it just looks like him, like you know, just PS two. It's it's pretty that is pretty wild. And he gets a really cool fucking weapon. It's almost like a Ivy's fucking sword whip and crazy. I was just like, this thing fucking rules, that game rules. I'm so excited because they have to bring those back, yeah, because how are you gonna prep for the new game.
Speaker 4: It has to be interested in playing like the the at least the first one again. Yeah, because I did play it a little bit and then I thought like, they're never gonna come back to this, so I just kind of put it down. But now that I know that they're I guess they're continuing it in some way. I don't know if it's a reboot or what. I didn't read like the press.
Speaker 1: Release for it or it said a real like it sounds like it's just gonna be a I don't know if it's gonna be a soft reboot, but it sounds like a prequel, I'm sorry, sequel because of just the language of saying that, uh uh continuing like the story and I'm like, oh, interesting, did you.
Speaker 3: Like what you saw that? You did? You think it looked good?
Speaker 1: So the the combat seemed.
Speaker 3: A little interesting. It it uh, the world looked flying. The combat.
Speaker 1: I'm actually more curious about that, and see if it feels more because I feel like in three they really perfected it. And I'm sure it's just gonna be It's probably gonna be pretty different, probably a little bit more modern. I'm out wait, I'll wait. But even if it somehow sucks, I'm still gonna be like, hey, a for effort. Yeah, at least they even fucking tried. Yeah, surprising, man. Yeah, I did not expect that at all. I didn't expect the new Ninja guid neither. There's a Ninja guy and at the very beginning of the show, like for the pre show, right.
Speaker 4: That looks awesome because it's like old school, like like the two D Ninja Guidance.
Speaker 1: It was by the people that made like, uh, was it the people that made like a blasphemission stuff or was it there?
Speaker 3: And I can't remember who? Oh this one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the people the I don't I think they made fuck I knew it.
Speaker 3: We just don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't remember exactly what they made, but they're they're there. I feel like it's in good hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was a good studio. I just don't whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's cool. That's I'm sure it's gonna be hardest ship, so you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Guide's back.
Speaker 4: Witcher Witcher for had a had a trailer already. People are fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: I didn't even look.
Speaker 1: I knew it immediately, and yeah, I knew it immediately.
Speaker 3: Damn it. I was like, damn it. Why can't we just have nice things? People?
Speaker 4: Can I say something to It's Unfortunately I saw some some girl on Twitter talking about like.
Speaker 3: Oh they they she's not hot anymore. But look, with all due respect.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna make it, it's gonna sound really meantively hot.
Speaker 1: She's hot in that trailer too, so I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: If you are a woman and you're saying this and you have your profile picture up, you cannot look worse than the thing that you're talking shit on.
Speaker 1: Like it's that is objectively, that should be the rule.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not in that camp you're saying, do you disagree? Look, man, I think that I think if you're making that argument, you have already lost a fight for so many women. You've already like, for so many women, you've already lost the fight for them. You are part of the reason. You are the coon of the women. You're you're the coon of the women group. You're like the Oh okay, clearly you're just saying shiit to be appeasing somebody, because what does that matter?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was probably that matter. It was probably yeah one of those. Was she a regular person or.
Speaker 3: Just a grifter?
Speaker 4: Do you think I don't know a regular person is saying that. Well, I don't think they've made content, right. I think I think they're just like so they.
Speaker 3: Just might have gotten swept up in that bullshit.
Speaker 4: Maybe, but it's just like I just remember being like that's so unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Man. You can't be like she's hotter than you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like why would why would you? It's it's when I see I see regular people talking shit about like UFC fighters, yeah, and like rarely any of them clap back, but sometimes like there's this one guy, uh, I think it's Chris Uh, Chris Curtis. He stopped caring. He's like, I'm gonna start fucking posting these people. Like some guy that looks like someone was like this nigga looks like he fucking like fries Bacon at three am talking shit. You know, he's like talking shit. It's like it's I was like, dude, how is this guy? He's so out of shape and he's so just a plane. And then he's like, oh, there's beta male, Like Chris Curtis is like fucking jacked and he's in the UFC, And like, where do these people get off doing that? It's like that chick, I guess zero cphal what is Maybe they think they're hot, maybe they think they're jacked, Maybe they think they're tough.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, It's just it's it's so illness. It's very weird because like I don't know. I watched that trailer. I watched that trailer and it's funny because the first thing I thought was like, Oh, they're gonna call it because it's a woman protagonist. But I thought, like specifically, it's like, oh, it's interesting because I feel like they just they still kept her pretty hot, you know what I mean, Like it wasn't like a she looked.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'll funk the ship on sers Like, what the what's your name?
Speaker 3: Seri?
Speaker 1: I said, sir series fu Sercy too. That's why that was on my mind, you know, little game I hate I would.
Speaker 4: I hate that I would I would. But anyway, which four? Which of four looked really cool? They did it? It's a it's a CGI trailer.
Speaker 1: Not really much to go on.
Speaker 4: I think we get the Witcher though, like, yeah, CD Project Red is weird, though they Cyberpunk's great, but that launch was fucked.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the best? Yeah, have some problems for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, I'm on board with it, I think, But it's a wait and see.
Speaker 3: I'm confused about something in the in the game. Serie isn't a Witcher? Is she not? She's not a Witcher? What is she? She? Was trained by them. She has ancient blood, but she's not a Witcher. She didn't go through the mutations, so clearly at this point she did. Though, Yeah, I'm assuming she went through the mutations by now, and I'm like sick, but also okay, because clearly Garl's gonna be in the game unless he's fucking ripped and half well they gave it would.
Speaker 1: Be stupid if they wanted to completely distance himself with Garrel. Would be dumb to give him that little voiceover that he'sd at the very end.
Speaker 3: They're gonna, yeah, it's it's probably not in the same part of the world, very likely, but he's gonna be like, he's gonna be a game somehow.
Speaker 1: It would be stupid for him, like I said, for them doing that and to not have him in the game and all would be really fucking dumb.
Speaker 4: He's gonna take that uncle role. I think he's gonna be vest May, which is awesome. I'm i'm, I'm, I like the story of which are a lot. I don't love that combat exactly, but I think enough time has passed from the Witcher and like through Cyberpunk that I feel like maybe they can I feel like more modern, which would be cool. Mm clean up some of that stuff because which are you know? Garyl moves so so weird in that game. It's like he's got butter on his feet.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a bruiser battle arena. At times it's like weird. Like he's like so like agile, but in a way, and it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: He's agile in a stiff way.
Speaker 3: It's strange, like he can like prance around the battle field like clearly, just like the way because it's like corporated, like the way humans move away that he moves right like clearly. If he was on a field fighting somebody, you'd be terrified how quickly he can like jump from side to side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like he's like Arkham Batman, Like I mean.
Speaker 3: Arkham Batman would beat the flaming funk out of Gerald. I don't know if I don't know if anyone canna be an Arham Batman like for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just I don't think Galactas has a chance again.
Speaker 1: I think if you put ar Com Batman and Marble Rivals, he put everybody on a fucking T shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: I love the idea that he would be just his unreal engine like, it would just be the same. It would be that him walking. He wouldn't him with Conrad, he wouldn't adhere to the style of Marvel Rivals at all. He would just be Arkham Batman.
Speaker 3: He invented something that kept him like this reality. Uh gets he's just interrogating everyone, killing them.
Speaker 1: He grabs a punisher, he breaks his knee, cap talk talk kills. His head's gone, he's talk. He's very difficult Alfred. We're gonna have to take him back to the bruise.
Speaker 3: That's a cadav He's blue mask.
Speaker 1: What your floor?
Speaker 3: What project Red?
Speaker 4: They're They're in a weird kind of ship list slash a list kind of territory for me, where I just I don't know if I trust their first launch of this thing, but.
Speaker 3: I think but I think it will.
Speaker 4: I think whatever they make will eventually be amazing. Yeah, it's kind of how I feel about.
Speaker 3: End up as one of the greatest games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I start that way, I'll probably pick it up four years later.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get it. I love me, but uh, this game is years away, by the way, twenty eight.
Speaker 4: That's kind of thing that this kind of thing I don't like about a lot of this stuff is like that's true. A lot of this stuff is just like why are you talk so before we So there's one specific one that I think we should talk about Okami. Okami's back, insane O comedy that's a wild poll and it's from a studio that like was gone, yeah, like he left that studio and now he's back. It's very strange, and they're making a sequel to ocamy. O comedy's like a really like kind of really artful. It's like one of those like early games or art games.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 4: But they just this announcement was like oh they're they're back together and they're they're starting production on Okami and it's like okay, okay, was this twenty thirty, twenty twenty nine at this point, like, don't tell me this now. I'm still annoyed that they fucking talked about Fable in like twenty nineteen or twenty twenty, and I'm still still I think it's this year, next year coming up, but like holding.
Speaker 1: Me Metroid Metroid four, met four like out, yeah, it's it's good.
Speaker 3: Trying to put on a most anticipated game. It's like Metroid four isn't coming out. Yeah, that game's not gonna exist.
Speaker 1: Ye's I'm saying, so Silk Song Like okay, that's that's Jojo every fucking year. So she's just like, I'm not even song. Yeah, she's like, I'm not even gonna. I'm not I'm not even I'm not gonna. I don't care anymore. I she cares, obviously, but it's that one of those things where it's like, why did you even tell us?
Speaker 3: This is a thing they pushed their luck.
Speaker 1: Real hazy is that they showed shit from Soilk Song so long ago.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. It's old shit from it so long ago.
Speaker 4: I already had what a fun in that time I've had I had a five year old son and he passed away already in the time, in the time they've announced soak.
Speaker 3: So, I never talked about it. I kept a secret from the public. Yeah, make it fun of for the best figures. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: But dude, like, yeah, I don't know, Like a lot of this stuff is just like a man.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty six. I just to me, I'm like, man, you know how cool would have been if in twenty five VGA they actually showed some ship yeah, and then like all.
Speaker 3: Fuck, it's coming soon. That's what I appreciate about that.
Speaker 4: That studio that made uh oh my god, it takes two they announced something too that it's in March.
Speaker 6: Two months they announced it and it two months it's out.
Speaker 3: I mean, fucking break. It's famously a grinder though he famously like hits the grind and makes it puts right. But like, I mean, like, dude, that's great.
Speaker 4: Like the same thing they did with Fallout four where they announced it and then like four months later came out. It was like, this is how all of this should be, and then meanwhile they're like older scroll six and ten years is coming.
Speaker 6: This like got the funk off though, delt how much forget about that, you know, how much can change in.
Speaker 4: Like the time that like it takes people to make a game. Now by the time Okami, like like let's say Okammy goes through three years and they're like, fuck, it's not working, you cancel it. Like that happens a lot.
Speaker 1: That's very true.
Speaker 3: So why like that the whole fucking what you called Star Wars thing, you know, Oh yeah, man, I am about coltes ever played. Yeah, it's a republic culture. That gave me so much excitement to play that game. Trash that that happened. That's crazy. It's still on the floor right now.
Speaker 4: And that was a game that was already done. All they had to do was take what was there and make it pretty.
Speaker 3: Essentially, modernize the mechanics.
Speaker 4: That's essentially just make it play like a little bit better and then everybody would love it because it's.
Speaker 3: The story it would have been, so you played right.
Speaker 4: Of course, it's crazy that studio was supposed to That studio that was supposed to make it ended up making They made the tomb Raiders remasters and the Legacy Kane that just came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just like, what's these were great?
Speaker 3: Probably the problem Definitely Disney was involved in that problem.
Speaker 1: We can't we can't act like Dave George Lucas. Lucas doesn't own anymore, but he's.
Speaker 3: Probably still I'd like to be a part of the converse that is that isn't rhyme.
Speaker 1: He walked in first frame, doesn't rhyme starts, he starts taking like notes and ship like.
Speaker 4: It should be next to the old Republican Nike, because that'll make it rhyme, mister Lucas security security.
Speaker 3: George, the National Guard is the National Guard because he comes in. You all remember what I want you to remember. That doesn't that doesn't work in real life, George. But he could force choke somebody. Sure he can't make somebody forget, but he can't choke them with his mind. But only a little bit, like it just it just it's just uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: You feel slight pressure, but like you could easily just walk away.
Speaker 3: You're actually not sure if like it's is he it's like placebo?
Speaker 4: Like am I just like a little bit more stressed right now than I like more?
Speaker 3: Am I? Just you feel something on your brain if you know, if you let let it linger, it could be bad to give me aneurysm. The fuck you die, that's how he kills that you stay there too long. But so yeah, I don't know, man o commy, Uh I'm Eternal, which.
Speaker 1: I'm Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 4: Pretty good ship elder Ring, elder Rings. They have a new asset, flip co Op.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck? I mean?
Speaker 3: It's fine, It's boss rush co Op, which looks fucking hilariously cool. I don't like that new standalone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I guess, I guess, yeah.
Speaker 3: Is this is this? Because was it gonna be DLC?
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, you're complaining about fucking DEALC Gaming gave me a year for fucking dumbing nood game. You guys can't do about. I was like, this is what this is the the thing like the charitability of from software that I always talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, If this was anybody else, everybody be like, what the fuck is this dumb stupid ship? Like people were giving like, well, and that's not the same. I think it looks bad. I think acid flips are actually completely fine if you like Yakuza is entirely asset flips, Like the entire.
Speaker 3: Series is literally that very true.
Speaker 4: So it's like, it's fine to me if you can make something cool, and I'm sure that this is gonna play differently and do its own kind of thing. But like, dude, I remember I remember Santa Monica Studio getting shipped for like using the same boat animation between the God of Workings, because it's like Rados takes the boat and pushes it out, and.
Speaker 3: Like that's the same one from the last game.
Speaker 1: They barely worked on it.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a there's a very unique thing that happens with Japanese media in general where they can do a lot of the same shit and not get criticized for it. And it's like, this is.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's like residual sympathy because we fucking knew them.
Speaker 3: I honestly think it's just there's something. I think it's just gay culture war stuff right now. I think that's all. I think it's. Oh, because Japan isn't woke around. Yeah, I think it's just right.
Speaker 1: That's why I like, oh, they're they're attacking Black Myth because it's not a Western game. I was like, well, no, actually, it turns out a lot of people didn't.
Speaker 3: Like the game.
Speaker 1: Like it's it's it's true, there's a people, there's people that just didn't even finish it.
Speaker 3: It's entirely fine. Yeah, it's one. I wouldn't say it's good, it's good, but it's good. It's like a seven.
Speaker 1: I've I would give it a seven because I even thought to myself, I was like, do I want to play that again?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I actually did.
Speaker 1: I was like I had fun with it, but it wasn't like say, when oh man Eldon Riyanna, can't we do my next playthrough? Or I can't Dark Soul to beat a trillion top you know what I mean. Like, so it was good first attempt. Maybe they'll make something a lot better next time. That will Yeah, the second game.
Speaker 3: The first one is fine, the second one is going to be something to really be like, oh, this is going to be crazy.
Speaker 1: It's because they really they're they'll hit their stride. They really got what they think they're better. I want to fight some giant gods. That's why I'm like, don't fight, don't dictees me these big ass gods in the beginning of the game, and I don't even fun with them.
Speaker 3: Give me the what you call it, Give me some a sores rash ship, bro, you fight like mountains.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is that I saw people talking about, like because obviously astro about one game of the year, which I'm stoked about.
Speaker 3: I love it. I loved the Astro but I.
Speaker 4: So I saw people be like, I can you believe I can't believe Astrobot won over this. And it's a clip of Black Myth that is literally a cut scene isn't that what happened with Spider Man two last year? It's literally what happened was always like I can't, how can you Spider Man two?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: What give you the year?
Speaker 4: And then they like look at this and it's like a cut scene and it's like, this is not the game that you're showing. There's a reason, like as ask about his all video games.
Speaker 3: I guess that's why the movies should be in the in the running now.
Speaker 4: They should, Yeah, as it should the substance when the game just came, you just.
Speaker 1: Put a fucking controller.
Speaker 3: Monkey wins.
Speaker 4: I saying should win because it's kind of a game because there's like a quick time event where you have to skip the fucking intro as you're watching.
Speaker 3: He hates that show so much. I think it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: I like I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. The first season is good.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it. There's there's something about I don't know. It's not about female main characters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, there's something about female making sure is this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just I don't know, Jack, I've never gotten the law Man.
Speaker 3: I just for some reason, you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I also feel like weird that I.
Speaker 1: Was, so I was like, this shit ain't got to pop off everyone when when that shit you.
Speaker 3: Were one of those about those people. I don't know. I don't know how you could.
Speaker 4: I felt the same way about Fortnite, Like when they first showed Fortnite he did, remember in twenty twelve, Yeah, twelve, And I was right to be fair because like that version of Fortnite, No, it's still no one.
Speaker 3: Gets the word is gone. I don't think you can world.
Speaker 4: But that's what they showed. I remember they said they showed for like and it was from the dude was so bad about it is that it was from the Gears of Wars studio. It was from Epic At that time. We were like, oh, sh had a new thing from Epic and it's just like this cartoony fucking like.
Speaker 3: Let's build a base and shoot a little goblin.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I actually it's coming back to me.
Speaker 4: It was terrible and I was. I remember I posted on Facebook. I was like, this Fortnite, she has never gone anywhere. And I was wrong but so right at the same time.
Speaker 3: It's weird, it's insane. Fortnite's not even a Fortnite anymore? Is this fucking the first person? You know what's crazy? It's fire? Is it? This morning? It was like, no, sorry, this morning, last night, it's those are two very different things. It also explained Blurt.
Speaker 4: I just woke up this Nigga's like, so there's like a first person like sixty six five five fps mode in it now it's crazy And I looked at it and I was like, that looks pretty cool. Actually I might I might give it a shot, especially because it's free.
Speaker 3: And I think fort but does this thing where it just it just it isn't gonna die anymore right now.
Speaker 4: It's just gonna keep evolving with like whatever, it can be anything. It's that's why Robox is in certain corners.
Speaker 1: I just hate that so many companies are trying to like get a piece of that pie.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, just let them have.
Speaker 3: It, Just let them have it, and everybody wants to do it, but they just they are not hitting. They're they're not.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it, like it's Fortnite can do everything. So it's like, you guys are fucked. It doesn't matter. Even say a war Zone was pretty successful for what it was doing. But it's also like people are gonna stop playing war Zone after a little while because it's not Fortnite. It's just not Yeah, it's like if you always just go back.
Speaker 3: And then when they added the non build mode to that just gave everyone that was complaining about the ship about building being like, oh, you can just play it out.
Speaker 1: Right, you can just play without this gay tower bullshit. I hated the building. I don't even know what I was. What does this even do at this point? I don't yeah, just get sniped and I don't understand the game is like, go ahead, build something. I'm gonna get in there. Yeah, I'm gonna invade like this fucking magneto just like like, I don't like what.
Speaker 3: It really is. It really is insane. What do you think about it?
Speaker 4: It's just like, yeah, I can build a fucking I can build a condominium in four seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm goku.
Speaker 1: Like like it's the game is so because literally that's Lily's favorite fucking game.
Speaker 3: That is her that is her game. It's like, hey, play Fortnite, so I can watch you play Fortnite and play through you and I'm like, honey, I don't want to put you please, like every time if I go to the shower, if I go to bed, so can you play like at least a game of Fortnite?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, really, that's so crazy therapy violence.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, okay, yeah we got up a little bit. But yeah, so elvan Ring, I don't know, it's it'll probably be fine. I'm not interested. I put too much hours in Alan. Yeah, I'm sad.
Speaker 3: Of course there's a game.
Speaker 4: There's a Game of Thrones game that they showed like that nobody cares about because they're fucking way late.
Speaker 1: It looks like, yeah, it looks old, and I was like, is this, Like, uh mobile, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: How do you? I don't know you play a Game of Thrones game?
Speaker 4: You just play a Tyrian and you just roll around?
Speaker 3: And I like the rabbits was it tell Tale? That's interesting? I like that, Oh really was that good? And what happened with around with them? It didn't finish right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I know, well they went out.
Speaker 1: Of that's true because so it was like it took place on the side of the the Red wedding and I was like, this fucking rules.
Speaker 3: You get to hear the music when the cue like you get to hear that. I was like, this is sick. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, I don't know, there's much to say about it. New Mafia game that looks cool. I like Mafia a lot. I just like they're they're really intimidating games to me. I don't know, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you play, you play as you play the moment where jay Len will get to push down the hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's the final boss. The final boss is elderly jay Leno. It's like that fight in the Spider Man two where you fight Mysterio in the in the convenience store and he's just one hit. He's got like the help bire that grows like six times and then you punch it once and it all goes away.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: That was like a who was that?
Speaker 3: Somebody? They did that in an Arkham game too.
Speaker 4: They did, Yeah, they did. They do that in a couple of games.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like they did that in one of the more recent Star Wars Jedi games too, where there's like a there's like a boss and he's got like a really long health bar and then you hit him once and he does he's done.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. The fucking mech dude, I like.
Speaker 4: I like that gag. It's it's a fun gag. But yeah, Mafia looks cool.
Speaker 1: Mafia it's just a t us And I never actually played those games.
Speaker 3: I played Mafia three. I liked two a lot because that's the Negro in it was that that one. Yeah, that was that one black guy.
Speaker 4: He was the black guy. Yeah, there was a guy in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: You remember that holy Man and Mafia.
Speaker 4: That game is apparently were really good. Like the story in that game is apparently.
Speaker 3: Guy he's the best tire. And that's that's basically the attacled rolling my eyes, my eyes rip out of my head.
Speaker 4: Well we got ten minutes I want to talk about this naughnty Dog game showed off a new thing that's not the last of us, think Christ Jesus. Because I was so prepared, I was gonna be like, oh my gosh, that's gonna be us three.
Speaker 1: I mean, they literally did announce that they're doing the remake for the remastermaster.
Speaker 4: The remaster is yeah, the remasters coming remaster.
Speaker 1: A four year game, a game that's four years old is getting remastered for the PS five and a PC.
Speaker 4: Whatever. Four years old dude, it's better than the first one. The first one was remastered a year later, so it's very true.
Speaker 3: But that's because at least it was a new console. Still that's egregious. Yeah, but at least I understand for.
Speaker 4: The Substance remastered in three mon Yes, for the remaster of that movie.
Speaker 3: No I, So there's a new No Dog game. It's so right.
Speaker 4: So this is this is my main contention with this fucking thing. Is we actually this trademark for this name leaked a couple of months ago, and we didn't realize it was a Noight Dog game at that time. We covered it on Sacred we were talking about Intergalactic the heretic Prophet, and we were like, this name sucks that, this name sucks, dick, Like, it is.
Speaker 3: A terrible name.
Speaker 4: I think it is like one of the worst names I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a fucking technique that so would describe.
Speaker 4: It's just a bunch of Halo words thrown together with no.
Speaker 1: The problem with adherence Intergalactic is not that's not even a title. Yeah, that's the biggest problem. Like intergalactic what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Like it's a heretic prophet.
Speaker 3: You got me in heretic even if you just.
Speaker 4: Said I don't know even like something like intragalactic or like some thing like something that the.
Speaker 3: Name is pretty weak.
Speaker 1: You know what's the biggest problem for me being fucking an old ass millennial. The Beastie Boys fucking intergalactic.
Speaker 4: Planetary planetary inter galactic.
Speaker 3: All I think about it, it's all I think about. Yeah, you're old, Yeah you don't know. Of course I know about that, but.
Speaker 1: It's like, wow, but I haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't thought about that song in so long because I wasn't around to be able.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I haven't either until this game dropped.
Speaker 3: It is fire though. That's the Beastie Boys.
Speaker 1: To be honest, that's probably one of their I so I'll be nice. I I don't like them.
Speaker 3: I thought that.
Speaker 1: I think that's a really good song. Like people really like Sabage. I don't think it's terrible song.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I like brass Monkey Bro. I hate that song.
Speaker 1: That song is so fucking I think the beats kind of cool, but I don't like Sabotage.
Speaker 3: I don't something. You know what I think it is.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's just me being a fucking what's the word I'm looking for hipster, right, it's just me being a hipster. There's so many people that really like this song and it ends up in way too many movies and ship and I'm like, all right, funk off, funk off, sabotage, Heaven checks and sabotage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like, but but so yeah, but so this game, man, I think it's look.
Speaker 3: I think it looks I think it looks cool.
Speaker 4: I like the I like the sword that has like oh yeah, the volume I don't even know what what to even call it, like the digital volume kind of thing as the blade that it looks cool.
Speaker 3: It's cool.
Speaker 4: I like the retro kind of style of it. It's got like it's like retro future, but like nineties retro future, which is interesting. It's like CDs and stuff and like tape deck.
Speaker 1: How was thinking a front of it? Is this a because I was like, is this like like an old like a battlestar to Glacktica, because you were looking how every how everything looked old? Yeah, And I was like is this like what are they doing is this? And then when I saw jacket, I was thinking, like that horse thing on the back, I didn't. I didn't recognize the symbol, but I was just thinking I was just going Battlestar Galactic because they have a Battlestar Pegasus.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is a battle.
Speaker 1: I was just like I didn't know the one thing I knew for Like, there was way too much like eighties nostalgia at the point, I'm like, okay, they wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: It's the seventies fucking show. It's apparently very heavily.
Speaker 4: I think in the ride up they said something it's like it's very very a Kira, like it's it's drawing a lot from a Kira.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, that's just kind of cool. Oh that okay, Yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense. I knew it was Naughty Dog though when I saw the shirt mechanic did you see that on the bed? Like I saw, I was like, oh, I know how they're they are about their ship and the shirt it it crumpled in a way.
Speaker 3: Then I'm like, only Naughty Dog pulled out.
Speaker 4: Only would bother to do that, That's what I mean, or like rock Star maybe, but like you know, it's not, it's not it's not obviously it's not, but uh.
Speaker 3: They're not making thinks probably not. Why would you Why would you have probably the two of the biggest ones under their belt. I want to go to the Old West again. You want to game.
Speaker 4: I would love Dude, I would love Bully Man. I would love like a next next Chance Bully.
Speaker 3: I love Bully so much because they should have killed that nigga. They should have that dude. That dude should That kid was so fucking it, like if you did the fucked up stuff, they would have killed him. They would have put him in a fucking cell. Hey man, he learned how he learned kung fu from a bum. You couldn't funk with them. He was. He was so overpowered that.
Speaker 1: I at least want them to do all of their old games, all the old games we had to stink with.
Speaker 3: The Warriors was really good.
Speaker 1: Fucking Manhunt is really good, like the.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's it's all their old games.
Speaker 1: I wish they would just at least bring him back and give them modern controls because some of the ports they over fucking awful, like it's I can't even play Bully it crashes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so whatever, I don't know, Yeah, I think, uh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to see them not do the dude, I feel like we've just been in such a glut with Naughty Dog for like a long time. It's like On Charge was swashbuckling for a little bit, but then you know, even that got a little bit like self serious, and then Last of Us was just dire the whole time. And it's been like, what since two thousand and six that they made something that wasn't that because they started On Charge in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say Last of Us was say Last of Us wasn't dire. That's a change to one of me. Char got like had like a serious tone kind of shifting like the last one.
Speaker 4: Right, so the last but think about where the Last of Us? The Last of Us is twenty twelve thirteen or twenty twenty thirteen. You're right, really, so it's been eleven years.
Speaker 1: It was the very end of the PS three cycle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I remember my friends people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's you know, it's it's been eleven years since they've not done something like this.
Speaker 3: Very true.
Speaker 4: So the fact that they're into sci fi now, Nope, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: I'm I want it. That's great. I'm uh, there's just there's a lot of sci fi stuff coming Exodus, which is some of the old Byware people.
Speaker 3: That's Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: I heard really interesting things about that one too.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I'm actually I'm listening to the lore right now because I want to They got good ship.
Speaker 3: I need something.
Speaker 1: I'm like Matthew McConaughey. He did a little voice over for one of the trailers. He's like, I'm fucking fucking high school girls.
Speaker 3: I'm in space and I'm I'm talking high school space aliens. It's interesting.
Speaker 4: My buddy George Lucas, I think I think he might be a pedophile.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Let's get out of your late.
Speaker 4: I gotta go get I gotta go get my teeth ripped out of my face and uh no, anesthetic will be We're gonna cut all right, we're back. Uh wait, hey, it's been it's been several years since we last recorded. It's pretty crazy. We're gonna get into your questions now, you guys ready.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know I'm good.
Speaker 3: I don't know who I am.
Speaker 4: Oh man, A lot has happened in the last minute.
Speaker 3: Oh man, he's got damn you can't put down the cup.
Speaker 1: What is that you got the you got the sipping off the methazine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had you at my house. I have not. You can't put down the cup. I have not. You can't put down the cup. That poor guy. That guy is good.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Dave Blunts?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's I mean he he literally just got out of the hospital and then he like it's funny that he records in the hospital too, So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Do they sound proof of his room? It doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I think just the beat is so loud that a masked. How terrible the fucking audio.
Speaker 4: Man, It's just like beeps in the background of like heart monitors, and.
Speaker 3: It must be that's crazy thing.
Speaker 1: Just let him do it?
Speaker 3: Fuck it? Yeah, I feel man, he got me. He scared me straight, literally scared you a little bit. He scared me into being healthier. Actually, I take walks and ship like that now, and I do yoga.
Speaker 1: It's good yoga.
Speaker 3: Hurt dude, the first or you attempt I'm attempting. I'm doing yoga at my best. Right there you go, Have you mastered sucking your own cock? No, I'm just not trying to go there yet. This is not where I'm going yet as long as you said yet, okay, just long as you're being honest. I'm trying to strengthen a lower cord, the lower cord, the uh you know, the pelvic wall. Yeah, then as exactly, just putting my hand up my ass. That's yoga for the day for me. That shit hurts really bad at first. Man, It's like a really painful experience when you first started doing it like that, of course, because your body is just not used to it. So it sounds like someone's constantly breaking in that china. You're talking about butt.
Speaker 1: Secks, right.
Speaker 4: We got some questions from our patrons over at Patreonic compass of Snark Tank over there and ask us some questions. Uh, fifty shades of okay boom, fifty shades of gay Road. And he says, what are your thoughts on the drones that have started invading New Jersey my hometown? And if this was an alien invasion, what would your dream invasion look like? You can be the invader or the invade. E. I'm gonna start with just what's going on there. It's clearly our government.
Speaker 1: I didn't care about this at all, me neither until Joe Rogan get involved. Oh my god, of course he shared a fucking nine minute video of some asshole on TikTok. This guy, Oh, I'm a CEO of a joone company. Let me tell you what I think what's going on. I'm like, oh, I didn't know. Owning a joone company means you'd have any fucking like intel on what that is. And he's like something about there was an unexploded nuclear warhead that they're searching for and Biden has not taking it seriously and now it's almost too late. And then jo was like, nothing bothered me until I saw this.
Speaker 3: No, I'm really concerned.
Speaker 4: I did see that. I watched that video too, and it basically it basically comes across like you watch this whole nine minutes and then the thesis is they're looking for something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and whoa just no ship just to spice it up, though it's gotta be it's not it's not a nuclear it's a nuclear warhead. Oh a nuclear. I love that expertise.
Speaker 3: That's why I was like, this what I'm not, This isn't this isn't the point.
Speaker 1: But every time there's like a point of like, oh, Joe, it can't get worse. For Joe, it's it's how does it keep happening? How does it keep going lower? There's gotta be a fucking floor.
Speaker 3: No, dude, the bar is so long.
Speaker 1: And they're playing stupid.
Speaker 3: He's like, actually, like for real, dumb, He's like, not jokingly, like a kind of silly, He's like stupid.
Speaker 4: The bar for Joe Rogan is they're they're playing limbo in hell with that line.
Speaker 3: It is insane.
Speaker 4: How far down the line for Joe. It's just like, yeah, if he I don't know, man, I don't get how do you luck for?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Good luck man? Like good? I mean, that's all you can say. I would like I would love to have Neil and go back on this podcast. And none of those don't never go back.
Speaker 1: They want to, but they're not invited. Yeah, Joe Rogan is living, He's he's fucking. He's this is what I would call fantasy maxing. And what I mean by that is their new Maxie. It's called delusion.
Speaker 3: Max and fantasy fantasy.
Speaker 1: He is trying to maintain that, so he doesn't there's certain people say, for example, uh of Vladimir Zelinsky was like, please let me call on the podcast fucking one of somebody that Joe Rogan respects, who's one of the Lino heavyweight boxing champions. Oh my god, I forgot his name right now, but he's a Ukrainian dude. I can't believe it. Just it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It is matter.
Speaker 1: Nobody listens to nobody watches box and that's listening to this. But it's just annoying that uh it's anyway. He he and Zolensky both begged to come on Joe Rogan's podcast, and he refused the only reason he would refuse is because he doesn't want to learn, like what's really happening in Ukraine. Because he was like, fuck you, Zolensky and like almost crying to be like, you're you're leading us to World War three. Not the people who invaded, who had legally invaded a sovereign nation. Lensky is leading us to World War three.
Speaker 3: It's whatever, good luck, good luck. There's literally a whole war separating them, like, oh, we're gonna have our faction. That just I don't know matter. It just takes, it takes reading a little bit, you know, like a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a little just like just it really is common sense It really is common sense where it's just like, oh, you have a podcast where you let anybody on supposedly one of the most relevant people in the world, ostensibly right now, the president of Ukraine, who is undoubtedly like one of at this point, at this moment in time, getting him on the record is a matter of historical significance. Yes, like that's going to be in textbooks probably, Like actually, just the way that like having Trump was exactly yeah, like.
Speaker 1: So why would you not do it?
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, exactly why obviously, Yeah, obviously we don't why art's paying.
Speaker 3: We can make our own figure conspiracy there is why not? Did you see?
Speaker 1: Russian media was even joking They're like, oh, I she's she's one of us, right, like she's they were making earlier, yeah, because they're.
Speaker 3: Like she's so obviously an accid that even they.
Speaker 1: Were like mocking her for how like you're too on the nose toobvious.
Speaker 3: Shecked us. She tricked me, She tricked everybody. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, well, she tricked me for that long though, like she fell off pretty quick.
Speaker 1: She's still hot in my opinion, right, like she still is Like whatever we were calling her back in the day. I don't remember something about mom or mommy something like that, something whatever. Yeah, you still hit, but you'd be also you'd feel gross after you busted, you know, you feel a little disappointed, like like.
Speaker 3: I really I don't think I have that, but I guess what's.
Speaker 1: More just like say, look, there's there's some terrible people out there that are really hot, and you would probably in an animalistic stick setting, right, you just go for it, and then afterwards you're like, I hate this bitch legs kind of gross.
Speaker 3: Why they do that? Yeah, you know, like I know, it's crazy. It's crazy, is that I could. I don't have that because I always fear God forbid if I somehow impregnate this person, I'm gonna have a kid that's half them that I have to be involved with. And I don't want that.
Speaker 4: Why don't you just not do it exactly? I mean, just don't impregnant the verse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happens, bro, No, I'm for you.
Speaker 1: For me, I have like double like I think my I think my nuts were already fucked up, my sperm or whatever, and I'm on t R T. It's like I'm solid. I can't I can't.
Speaker 3: I can. I can rope all day. I've impregnated my floor. Bro. It's terrifying girl. Maybe something out stop brother. So yeah, this is that guy. Do you have any more quotes he's just been he's just being Islamic and kind of pieces. He's like throwing stones at gay people or something.
Speaker 1: Of course, like right after that, right after that clip, or he was talking about gay people, brother, and then he just threw a stone in a gay guy. It makes me really sad because like there's always like like Islam has so many like mussels of like wisdom, and then it's like all right, and then I'm going to proceed to go beat the funk out of my wife.
Speaker 3: And it's like That's why I feel like, give me the full package, be good enough. I want to wear that stuff. I want to be you.
Speaker 1: That's why I feel like Buddhists or I give them the biggest pass because they don't historically in the in the public's eye, they don't go hard in the pain on women or gay or whatever. No, we don't know exactly what's going on with all you know, but let's say it in a public setting.
Speaker 4: Of course, if you heard about a Buddhist terrorist attack, you would immediately be like, well, what did they do to him? What did the other people do to the Buddhists for them to react so clearly in kind.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, how did he make his key blow up like that? That's impressive he learned how to do that anyway. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The drones, I don't know. I didn't care about this. My mom sent me something about it's like, oh, there's drones or whatever. I was like, yeah, I don't know, man, whatever. I it's clearly the thing about it, it would be interesting if it was an alien.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's simply it simply isn't it's not a foreign government because they that shit would be shot down immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never, you'd never see it. For him.
Speaker 1: It would be like even when they had that balloon thing, that Chinese bloom Day, it got fucking dealt with pretty quickly. Yes, they figured out what it was. They dealt with it immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I don't know.
Speaker 4: So it's the fact that it's clearly US and they're clearly I don't know, scouting or testing technology or looking for something like whatever, Like it means nothing to be because I have no concrete any information as to what that could possibly be, right, So whatever.
Speaker 3: At that point, yeah, it's like not care about it, you know, it's just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not care about it until something interesting actually happened, like privatizing the post office is a more more intense thing.
Speaker 3: Was funny, you know, it's insane.
Speaker 1: The funny thing was even in your comment section there was somebody like it was a good order.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't know what you're talking. I don't know how people what I I don't even know about this. So let's back up real quick.
Speaker 1: So Trump came out saying that he was looking into privatizing the Postal Service.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Like USPS is one of the few things in the government that.
Speaker 1: Actually, despite what anybody says, works incredibly well against all odds because with the amount of people there are and how consistent people get their mail and it rarely gets lost because there are things to get lost people.
Speaker 3: My mail's gotten lost recently, but like relative, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You think about like the amount of times it's not like this is consistent piece of ship. To me, it's miraculous that it even works because I'm like the amount of think about the amount of mail that has to get sorted out and distributed every fucking day. Yeah, and so now let's privatize it. Oh, it's gonna get much. Yeah, that's a great fucking idea. I'm not paying for fucking mail.
Speaker 3: No, let me tell you this.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not paying for any If you need to reach me and I have to pay it again, it I'm not you're not really Suck my cock.
Speaker 3: Suck my cock, text me, what the fuck are you? What are we talking about? That is so that is so in so insane because that is just the start. That is just the start of that. And they're gonna privatize school. Of course that's gonna happen, because you know, why not make people dumber.
Speaker 1: We're gonna try to privatize everything. They're gonna try. I don't know if we'll get everything done, but they're gonna. They're gonna this will happen right here.
Speaker 4: Here's here's what I'm gonna say. Privatize the fire department and privatize the police. Go ahead, do it good. I would be great.
Speaker 3: I bet.
Speaker 4: I would love to see if you hate, I would love to see how many people and I would love to see how many trailer park people are going to love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna love it. It's gonna be great. I'm sure you'll be well treated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pay like three thousand dollars like you do for a fucking ambulance. Yeah exactly. Oh we showed up and we filed the report. That'll be sixteen grand. Yeah, and we're not gonna find your soulen ship. I actually I am in favor of that because those people they hate socialism so much, you know, yeah, go do it. They hate they hate socialized systems. So I'm like, yeah, we shouldn't have a socialized system like the fire department or a fucking library or the police, nothing like that.
Speaker 3: That's stupid, what a dumb thing. The idea they don't have that bad New York would fall apart everything well do.
Speaker 4: The thing about it is just like, not everything, not everything needs to be a fucking grind shit, fucking you know, capitalistic fucking thing. Some things I think benefit from it a lot, and then other things don't. What is It's not difficult to comprehend.
Speaker 3: Every protection should not be privatized. There are certain things just how it should like you should privatize the prisons.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, well, I got some news yeah, I got news for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like, okay, why have why do arrest increase? You know why?
Speaker 3: Like it's all tricky, not everything. It's like I can't.
Speaker 6: Figure out why people are incentiveis to lock people up for the dumbest reason.
Speaker 3: I can't. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: It's it's retards.
Speaker 3: It's all those arguments where it's like the same motherfuckers have said. I'll be like, oh my god, you know fifty percent of the populations prison is black, and it's like, well, it absolutely isn't. First and foremost the arrest rate is half percent black. But like also like forty five percent doesn't get exonerated for not doing anything unjustly. It's unjustly. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like it's over here. But oj j O j is.
Speaker 3: Say what you want? All right. That was a groundbreaking moment. That was super Saiyan. That was go go in super sayan moment. It was like, oh this is I mean, look, I just the ones that lifetime to be there.
Speaker 4: If you could see any moment in history from like a complete like let's say there's like a time machine that let's it doesn't send you back in time necessarily but it sends like almost like a detached like spectral camera to see the past exactly as it happened. Would that be one of the things you would you would see?
Speaker 3: No, I would be so care the mystery of it.
Speaker 4: What it is like Christie novel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the of it. I would want to see enough. I guess i'd want to see. I don't know. I want to see the moment where Judas is like I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say the crucifixion.
Speaker 3: You want to see the moment he was like this, nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So are we just like in in like we're like a Burt found the wall. We're just in like things that like protect us. We're just like pretending. I don't know what reality are we in right now? Are we like in a reality where that's.
Speaker 3: Like real or what happens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just trying to figure. Like we're talking about it like this is like in a fucking history book and not a Bible.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be anti Summit, but like, I'm pretty sure there were no magical Jewish people, just.
Speaker 1: Like I want to see.
Speaker 4: I want to see the moment where someone decided to write Jesus walked on Water, and I want.
Speaker 3: To see what that is.
Speaker 1: I do, you know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I do want to see the like, say, you know how there's like a writer's room when they're.
Speaker 1: All they have a pizza. They're all fucking like off gross and sweaty.
Speaker 3: They're bouncing ideas off each o. Yeah yeah, yeah, like because that is literally what else could.
Speaker 1: It be, especially when when they rush to finish it, because probably like the one one of the emperors, like Constantina whatever, is like I want my Bible now, and they just started stitching ship together.
Speaker 4: That's what It's like Song of Ice and Fire. They're just like, where's the fucking Bible.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, look when you read through that ship, you're like, okay, I see the editorial mistakes where they're conflicting things throughout the because like it wasn't like reviewed, it wasn't it was just slacking it hastily.
Speaker 3: There's also books, so every person had a different hand on eating book.
Speaker 1: So it's like you can hot off the presses, dude, and then they just started it's steaming.
Speaker 3: That's it's steaming. They're just like, oh please, I hope he doesn't kill me. I hope he can't read this. Actually, you know he couldn't. It was like excellent, exactly my name, it's he scrolled through all the pages. How is great? This kid's like hot?
Speaker 1: Little kids reading comics. When I just look at that pictures, Yeah, they don't like this.
Speaker 3: This is fucking lip, That's what it was. Smart.
Speaker 1: I remember that first caught my first comics, just looking at the ship and having no idea what's happening. I was actually, uh when the first Spawn comics came out first, it was a little bit.
Speaker 3: You were life for the first one. Yeah, so like there was a little bit. I was like ninety ninety I think it was the first one probably, yeah, something like I was way too young too. You were ninety six, right, ninety four? What do you mean when I was born in eighty eight? Eighty eight? Oh my god, Yeah, you're down, you stupid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoot him because.
Speaker 3: A rifle comes in a frame.
Speaker 1: I just remember looking at some some of Theadville rifle that whoa was frightening because I'm like my next, Like at that point, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know my next not can I help my friend? Oh ship? Am I next? What do I what do I do.
Speaker 1: There's just this fucking mysterious gun that just came out and blew your head.
Speaker 3: Now what am I?
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'm gonna say something to offend that. The rifle. The rifle, it shows up and blows people's heads. If they say a little too stupid.
Speaker 4: Like I did, that it would slowly creep it. It would be like a really long barrel that would slow creep it, just like the hook.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just like plays against the temple and she just blow.
Speaker 3: That's scary, dude. That's that's so scary it's it's not even worth being afraid of it. You know that loops around to being silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, I had I had a crazy dream. I hate I don't like like see like gruesome scenes and like murders or whatever. But like I don't know what was happening, but something happened to a lady and the husband wanted to get revenge on the guy that did something. So the guy rings the doorbell the guy that wants revenge. The guy answers the door. This dude hits the guy with a two by four so hard that it snaps off his fucking wrist and his head's barely hanging.
Speaker 3: On when he breaks his wrists.
Speaker 1: So the guy, yeah, the guy fucking like puts his hand up to like try to block it. It hits his wrist and hits his head so hard that it's just hanging on by a thread.
Speaker 3: When he falls on the ground, his head just falls off.
Speaker 1: And I was freezed out in the dreamer moment except for rated X, I guess fucking the TV, Tom and Jerry.
Speaker 3: That is fucking crazy. It fucking like disturbed me. I was like, how did he do this?
Speaker 1: And then when I looked at the body on the ground, I don't know why I was there. I'm like, I'm like a camera looking and I was grossed out, Like seeing.
Speaker 3: This guy's head off from just he HiT's so hard. I have some similar to that where it's not a dream, but it's like someone showed me a picture of Mussolini and his wife after they did what they did to them. Dude, his face looks like it looks like a a imagine a terrible but bad like his face is so swollen and battered that it looks like someone's like like it's a Buddha, you know, like tarathons where it's like that, but it's just imagine that but in a destroyed sense. And I was like, oh my god, they really got Even for a moment, I was like, I think they might have took it too fun. They really they.
Speaker 4: Really booted this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I thought. I was like, maybe they took it to maybe all that, but I was like, nah, this is this is like top seven. Look ultimately, just kill them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I'm not a huge torture person, right Like, I'm not really even like the worst people. Like say, if there were certain CEOs I got a certain point, I'd be like, all right, let's wrap it up. Yeah, No, torture.
Speaker 3: Torture is just simply for uh what about for example? That's it. That's the reason why your torture.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of people that torture then kill people. Oh yeah, I think torturing is brutal. But I think you torture to prove an example. You know, it's like you do this, Are you justifying torture right now?
Speaker 3: Not a little bit kind of I understand what it's used for. I wouldn't torture somebody, but.
Speaker 1: Clearly, like, do you think that the serial killers that torture, like like rape, torturing and then murder. They're trying to set an example for their next victim or what do you mean? I think the people that do are you just think of it in a political in a sense.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, I'm not the people that do that in general. If if you do that in the first place, there's something wrong with you. Just eliminate the person that's being the problem to you. But clearly people torture to be like I'm gonna do this, so like obviously the scarecrows, you know, or like where they were from, it's hang men, you know, like they do that to make it a sign for other people.
Speaker 1: And pale, motherfucker like and they're like on the steak, and you're like, let just be an example that if you if you eat my fucking sweet roll, you're you're just sitting there and pale.
Speaker 3: You're like, honey, this is so annoys. You gotta go down.
Speaker 1: You clinch your ass so hard you break the spike that you're on and pull it out of your mouth, throw on the floor.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Can I leave now?
Speaker 1: It's hocking wild? Maybe back in the day, there were some hard men. Back in the day because they had to be you know, they're just they didn't have any medicine or anything, so you just have to be a little harder.
Speaker 3: I don't think they were harder. I think they were just they just meant it more, you know. I don't think they were like more durable. I think they just like whatever they did, they meant it harder. You know, No, I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 1: It's like like like throw like throw, like throw like an average man, and then like a fucking like Mayan warrior at somebody right like physically the probably a man, like an average like decently in shape man could probably kill one of those little fucking lily size Mayan motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: What happened is that they mean it. You know, They're like, oh, I have to kill you because if I don't kill you, you're gonna take my home and my food. They weren't like, ops tiny. I don't think they were midgets. Dude is not a midget. She's sure as though.
Speaker 4: This is like that Napoleon thing where they're like Napoleon's like two, Yeah, he's actually everything like nine or something.
Speaker 3: He's like five eight or something. Yeah, something like this could be. This could be an incorrect statement. But there was a person that apparently studied it his whole life. He's a fucking he wasn't. He wasn't on joking, No, he could have been, but he was like they were like five ft two, and I was like, oh, I'd killed the funk out of one of those little tell But then the thing is that when they would fight me, I don't fight with them like I have to fight to kill. I don't have that switch flipped yet.
Speaker 1: They were, they do, they were all of them.
Speaker 3: I just don't, AVERAGE said, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. I hear so many things like that, and then it is it's just like we spread we spread misinformation like crazy.
Speaker 3: Man, it's crazy. Yeah, I mean, but people do it on purpose, and it's it's funny. It's funny by my thak.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I say to the people on purpose, Yeah, we don't even if we do do it on purpose, guys, if you're listening, you know what, even we did do it like the snark Tank podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is not you should never be coming here for.
Speaker 1: Like it's not like if you could, you should be able to tell the difference between when we're just giving you some like oh genuine inside on something we're passionate about versus we're talking out of our ass and it's like, oh, I brain a.
Speaker 3: Soul, I'm not passionate about anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're gonna get to the next question, because that's really.
Speaker 3: I really want to die. I I really really want to die. I really don't want to be here. But you just you still want to kill yourselves at it. Every talking ABOU closed my eyes, I get really happy. I'm not gonna open them again. That open him again. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: What the fuck did you just say to think? I try to just forever, but don't work. All right, I don't want to be all iain, hold on.
Speaker 4: We got, we got, we got a question here the baby giggle when I was going through this, it's great, Kevin Durant's feet wrote in he says, hello, Feller's first time gay time I follow a follow up to the Sweater Weather singer gender thing.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 4: The first line in this song is literally and all I am.
Speaker 1: It's amazing man, yeah, which could be ironic. That is not the first time a woman has done something like that.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: You're you're right now? There's definitely songs that I've heard people say like.
Speaker 1: No, it's not even like actually this was a it's like move Michael Bubley singing Santa Baby like on a I mean could be, but it's like, but the thing is, there's a there's like there's a thread actually that when the song came out in like twenty fourteen, know whatever, So like ten years ago, somebody even the first thing that they did was using an example of a different song world because it's obviously out of the thousands and thousands of songs that have existed over fucking time.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: So like somebody says, oh, that's the first lyric when I'm like, that's not when you're hearing a voice that sounds like a female.
Speaker 3: That is just it.
Speaker 1: If you hear the lyric, that doesn't automatically mean oh this must.
Speaker 3: Be a man.
Speaker 4: Look, I will say, are people are latching out of this particularly like in a weird way.
Speaker 1: I know why they are. I know why they are because this look man. One thing that again, this is something I respect our audience and everything, right, I respect everybody here, appreciate you guys listening. He does. Yeah, but there is a thing that some people I know how people, I know how egotistical people can get, and they kind of they don't remember how they first found out about like say, oh, there's a lot of people that just know this band, they know the artist, so they're like, oh, I've always known I would bet any amount of money the first time they heard this song, they didn't know, because that would be like, say, just think of any this thing of any guy, any guy singer. Think of like fucking Freddie Mercury. And if you're just like, oh, I knew that was like say Freddie Murcury was a woman. Turns out and you're like, oh I knew it was a woman, you'd be like from the way the voice is like, no, if you just heard Freddie Mercury, you'd be like, I assume that was a guy then. So I'm just saying in that tone tonally, I don't know why there's any contention other than people probably misremembering that they the first time they heard they didn't know unless they either saw the guy singing it like video video, or they saw something but just hearing because me, I only heard it on the radio. I heard on K Rock and I was like, oh, this is a great song, like I like the neighborhood, and I just thought, because the literal tone of the voice is not how a male sounds like. And now you can go out of your way like Shirley Temple. What do you mean that's what he sounds like to me?
Speaker 3: Does he? Yeah, not at all, But I understand what I was. I still have that image of my mind of her with black face on Brove. Never seen a more guilty person. That's so unfortunate because you know it wasn't her. I know, she looks like she did. She knows she does un bad.
Speaker 1: It's just like doing it to a kid is so you know, like sometimes you've seen kids in like clan outfits and ship and you're like, yeah, I mean it's a whole wizard ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah look man. So like they're they're always think it's cool because the Power Rangers, Ninjas.
Speaker 1: They grow up, those kids grow up not being racist because they hate their parents.
Speaker 3: And they're like, fun is a picture of when they marry their black partner, like it happened, like the classic when they marry their black partner.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, I'm so sorry, there's a picture of me in a clan outfit out there. I did not put myself in it, but I do. Look, you know what I would, well, you know what I would do.
Speaker 4: It's like just because I don't have any that with me at all, So like when I have a kid, just to make sure that I maintained.
Speaker 3: The upper hand.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, black mal no, yeah, I'll put him in I'm easily gonna put him in black face.
Speaker 1: It's pretty smart easy. It's probably gonna be hal black. I felt like that's gonna be unfortunate casts for you. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think it might. I don't think so. Then you're gonna fuck up and it's gonna be. It might be for the person you decide to marry or whatever, but it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be and you'll be like, damn, dude, Yeah there's already some little so then I'm a little ray guns running around.
Speaker 3: And then I'm gonna call your kid all the time hard.
Speaker 4: You would do that regardless, I would.
Speaker 3: I would like hold the kid and whisper it in his ears.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you say this word a lot when your dad in trouble, say your dad, baby.
Speaker 3: Say this like it's a victory jingle.
Speaker 4: This is this is like this is the cool way to say hooray.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, I can't wait. Showing your child like that would be funny good, It's.
Speaker 3: It's really funny until you like take a moment to realize that set them down a really unnecessarily bad path.
Speaker 1: So you should do is adopt, adopt, and then you just practice on another person child. Is you know you feel no connection to it because you feel.
Speaker 4: No connective like most people feel no connection to their adopted children, right, Is that that's that's the norm. It's entirely synthetic, all fake.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. That's so outrageous. You have no pretty much you ask it for rent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Balls wrote in says, you guys talk about how old people aren't going to be as decrepit and all that in the near future. But I think you're forgetting that most of these issues we face with age are because of the genetic information lost each time is our cells perform mitosis, so we're probably just cooked.
Speaker 3: I disagree with that, so pretty obviously not true.
Speaker 1: I think just by just by looking at just looking at certain people who take really good care of themselves, yeah that's versus who don't like the medicine that we have available because I'm one of the people leading the charge of talking about this because people I don't want to I want to live fast, die young, and I'm like, just wait and get older.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be as bad. I promise you.
Speaker 1: First of all, if you look at just an old person, I know what this guy's saying, because no matter what, you're gonna start to deteriorate. But you can definitely slow it down. And one thing that people forget and why I think like endochronology is so important and it's we're like so fucking far behind in it is by just uh just just uh what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Not not real? I can't think of the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Regularly. Sorry, I just couldn't regulate. It was what I was but regulating the hormones, like as you just get older, right, because one of the things that make people so fucking brittle and fucked up is by their testosterone just plummeting. And then they get old, they fucking fall, they break their hip and it's over. And then yeah, your immune system sucks, dick, because of other things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just like there's so many things I hit you.
Speaker 3: I think that, like, he's right that as ourselves divide, they break down. We lose more code. As we divide over and over again, we have a we have a relatively fixed amount of cells that can divide over and over again as we can get more cells. Well, the thing, the thing is that if you can look simply at like people that are sixty five between now and thirty five years ago, there's a significant difference in the way they're able to move themselves around and exist.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's as an extreme amount of difference.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: I think, Well, there's also like better ways to get work done too, I mean, because I do that, because I do have a theory. I do have a theory. I think a lot more people get worked one than it. Oh yeah, I think the ones that we see or that when we notice, are the you.
Speaker 3: Know the ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, it's obvious when like, who did I see recently? There was a there's a celebrity that's in their sixties that looks phenomenal.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. I don't you would know who they are because I saw them. You mean, she's not in her sixties, Merces, she's in her early fifties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe it's that, that's the most recent thing that I say it's her.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's Jesus.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing someone who's like really old but they look like not and I'm like, oh, that's just beautiful work. Like you know, obviously, genetics play a part, just like in everything. But then there's also the people that don't fuck themselves who add Like I was just looking at will Sasso's wife.
Speaker 3: You know, she seems lovely, but she.
Speaker 1: Has fake cheeks and it looks stupid, and it's like you, I'm sorry. It's always it's never not gonna look stupid if you add like cheeks or something. But if you're just I think a little botox, that's not like a little bit of smoothing or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing as anything. Moderation, Yeah, is the key.
Speaker 3: To I think. I think we are gonna there's I mean, or.
Speaker 4: Dude like people who do like the hair transplant and then they just give themselves an unreasonable hairline. It's just like, just.
Speaker 3: Give yourself like a.
Speaker 4: Normal just give yourself a normal phoenix. Yeah, it is fucking the Widow's peak of his hairline goes down the bridge of his nose Phoenix.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous, Like that's like, I I think it's big.
Speaker 3: He just has no forehead. I have a very one head. I have a very small ford compared to most people. I don't have a big forehead. But that guy is absurd his ship there's like.
Speaker 1: It's like it's half that like.
Speaker 3: Eyebrowns if they furl touch his hairline. What I like is, how would he look if he didn't look like like, say, if you gave him a normal size forehead, would he look fucking weird because we're so used to see he would look like so.
Speaker 4: Wrong, he would look so he would look so Marcus with correct hair would probably look so fucked up and so uncool and dumb. Yeah yeah, but even But the thing that's funny about is that like they probably couldn't figure it out either, which is why they gave him the bandana for the entire Yeah, they were true. It's like, we can't fucking figure out this guy's head completely.
Speaker 3: Think that's completely like what are we gonna do?
Speaker 4: It's just like I don't know, man, put a put a fucking bandana, but do right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, I do want to say one thing though about to this person's point, it is possible, say, if somebody only took advantage of the medicine that prolongs their life, they can still be very old and decrepit.
Speaker 3: They would just live longer, because.
Speaker 1: Obviously that's the reason why people got old and decrepiit a certain point, the ones that were able to live up to seventies, past seventies and everything. And now since that's the average, you know, you're at that age, you're gonna be old and decrepit. Now. I just feel like technology is gonna break through to make people not as fucked up like that. But however, say if somebody lives to one hundred and twenty now, like probably when you start getting up into like one hundred and fifteen hundred, yeah, you're probably gonna.
Speaker 3: Start looking like that thing is this right? Our bodies, as they think, gets worse. Right, The thing is like this is like a really dumb silly thing to like add into it. But it's like the idea of like vampires. You know, vampires they live forever relatively right, they have that like, oh they just live and keep me, but they go crazy because the brain isn't meant to go on that long you know, by the nature of experiencing all the ship they do, they go nuts. That's just how it. Even if they can have old time and time again, they just kind of go crazy. And that's the problem for us. It's like we if we live too long, we have to make sure our brain stays intact as well, which is the thing we know so little about.
Speaker 1: Ol.
Speaker 3: Well, just end up becoming like healthy, healthy people with fucking dementia. You know, it'd be physically fine.
Speaker 4: It should be noted though. The vampires are not real.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: Well, that's very I'm glad he brought that up, Chris.
Speaker 3: It's like having a debate about like the Bible with someone being like, I understand everything you said right.
Speaker 1: In fact, I get it.
Speaker 3: God's not real. Assume you're gay.
Speaker 4: Guitar is actually the only real thing. In fact, I hate the way he says.
Speaker 3: In fact, you.
Speaker 1: See him getting in beef obviously for the views with Bill Burr.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I haven't seen that. Yes, so he's this bit.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, no, I did I heard something about this right where he's like I went to a Bill Bearer Sharrow, he's one of my hair comedians, and it was just terrible. He's infected with the woke virus. And in fact his wife is black and dumb and gay. And I'm so upset, and I'm short and my penis fell off, in fact, my colon fell out yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm short and my pans fell off. He didn't know where, so he didn't fell off.
Speaker 3: My dad, my Dick's gone.
Speaker 4: I rolled down my pants, an awkwardly done event.
Speaker 3: My sister cut me off. She said, hey, we can't, we can't. We can't do this anymore. It's actually against our face.
Speaker 4: And my sister broke up with me, and I'm so sad.
Speaker 3: My sister broke up with man.
Speaker 1: I joined the Daily Wire for a crack at Abby Man. I would for one crack now.
Speaker 4: Kingston graved me so hard with boot milk that my Yamica flew right the funk on.
Speaker 1: That was so absurd, outrageous. Calambunga modo him because he's a fucking nerd. I said, cow, I want to say it. I don't say because I get scared.
Speaker 3: I want to get you cacked. Bill Burr fucked my sister, Bill Burr fucky.
Speaker 1: I'm very upset.
Speaker 3: There was so much cheating on me. She cheated on me, Bill Burr.
Speaker 4: Bill Burr cocked me more like Bill bowl Bill.
Speaker 3: There was so much milk in a bedroom. I lost my lost a few times.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, what's Tabby been up to?
Speaker 3: Man with her stupid gay husband?
Speaker 4: Do you see that that other woman left the what is it? There was like some lady, oh the clone, the Bret something Benjamina Supriro or whatever.
Speaker 3: The her name is Benjamin Benjamina.
Speaker 4: Brett Cooper Cooper, and she left and think they are a place already? Did they?
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is they kept this she got nothing thing, They owned everything about her. So then now that she she starts, she she started over with a brand new channel and.
Speaker 3: A brand new name.
Speaker 4: Probably they probably owned Brett Cooper, Brett Cooper, I don't know, but I feel like they would have changed her name to something more feminine.
Speaker 3: If it was like fake, because like Brett Cooper, I'm like the.
Speaker 4: Fun I really thought that was a guy for the longest. If you hear the name, that's like Brett.
Speaker 3: Even when I was watching, I was like, who is this guy? Who's this dude?
Speaker 1: I just hate that she's in a fucking a studio that looks like a room.
Speaker 3: It's so obnoxious.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it looks like a normal like, but it's clearly a set and there's like studio lights above it.
Speaker 1: It's so obnoxious. It is pretty fucking I'm just like you, guys, I'm in a fucking room recording to me.
Speaker 4: I'm Brett Cooper. I'm just like you.
Speaker 3: In fact, I really would you Actually, I have to take the week off.
Speaker 4: My pussy is bleeding profusely.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, bro I wouldn't be surprised at all if that literally was being Shapiro in dress.
Speaker 3: It's just I wouldn't be that much like him.
Speaker 1: She looks like like she actually looks more related to Ben than Abby does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she does.
Speaker 4: If I think you could beat Ben Shapiro up enough that he looks he looks like, just beat.
Speaker 3: Him up and then slap a wig and then all of a sudden, like.
Speaker 4: Just bash his skull into the same into specific kinds of corners, Yeah, I think I think it would work.
Speaker 3: Pretty it kind of look on business.
Speaker 1: I have a weird thing where I want to, like, I want to just I mean, I don't know what they're probably onto, Like, you know, blond hair, blue eyed guys, but still probably not but well probably at the same time, I feel like they could. I just want to ruin these people, like convert one of them. Yeah, I want to, like, I want to like I I that's the only It's not even about like, oh she's hot, I want to fuck Brett Cooper or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's just no, like just just fucking just the premise of turning.
Speaker 3: Yeah you we'll just rough them up.
Speaker 1: I knew.
Speaker 3: I give him like this, give him like one good about nothing, you know, like this this, leave them there, like the fucking proverbial freshly fed cat. Yeah cat, you know, like the cat you like the sorry the know, the squirrel with the two condoms? Just left dead? Even do that? Do that's a woman?
Speaker 1: But like kill them.
Speaker 3: No, they're not dead, They're just they're just photos, you know that, Right, He's like, this is not just taking a nap, i't know, but the idea of having someone be heavily fucked to a degree which they continue to live afterwards at least.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess I mean, but no, yeah, yeah, you stupid and then stupid. I knew you were about nothing. You spin on them and then leave. Yeah, you hot, you spread on that play stupefied.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I's in so much trouble.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for her, actually is because she's just a moron that ended up in Moron Street. You know who the girl Trouble Trouble dude.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it's idiot.
Speaker 1: I mean I I yeah, I understand that because you know she's being taken for advantage of So it's like, oh, you dumb, poor bitch.
Speaker 3: You know that sucks, you stupid bitch. You literally had it good.
Speaker 4: You literally got pumped and dumped on like an economic scale.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: How do you one of the few people who made it outside of the fifteen minutes of fame and then fucked it up at least minutes? Dude, she had, she had a little bit. She kept getting famous people on that fucking podcast. I didn't understand why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like introducing our guests for this week's Talk to a podcast.
Speaker 6: Nom Chomsky, and you're like why, and then North introducing them.
Speaker 4: Introducing Neili, Grass, Tyson and a dinosaur.
Speaker 1: And uh so, Haley, I don't think dinosaurs and he grapples, grapples, He's fucking fighting the dinosaur, Like, yo, what is he doing? Why is Grass there? Just like, are you going smoot on that? There can't help me fucking meat canyons the right.
Speaker 3: Making aquation to fucking fight the dinosaur. I understand. I think if I carry.
Speaker 4: The tune, it's got it like being pinned under its like based on where Pluto is, I can just completely kills.
Speaker 3: Little graph Tyson using science. Well that's it for today's episode. It's a fucking terrors.
Speaker 4: It's a dinosaurs dress killing the guys and I talked to him is great. Man. I wish I was an artist because I would just I feel like I would. I would love to just make comic panels, dude, and some.
Speaker 3: Of the things I would never I would never leave my room. I'd never stop because I would just keep drawing. Ship. I would just keep drawing more fucking insane ship.
Speaker 1: Just a t Rex first just being kind of like chill, chill, Oh yeah, I'm a dinosaur.
Speaker 3: The second deal that opens the stock, well, he's like grabbing onto the tee. There. There's there's a moments where there's way too much strength from Neido grass Tyson where he's like it's like trying to bite him.
Speaker 1: He's you see, like he actually starts giving it's there's a little give and then even the dinosaurs like.
Speaker 4: This where big hat that he wore on the one Oh my god, I can't remember what show he was on. He wore this really weird like cowboy hat or something on some show.
Speaker 3: Do you see that?
Speaker 4: Which because the other guys hat he was wearing like a really big brim like detective hat.
Speaker 3: It was definitely didn't see that. No, I'm trying to like trying to know was it was it a yank hat with no brim?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is the idea of like a top hat or like a door with a Yankee symbol on it is incredible.
Speaker 1: That there's no such thing as a coincidence. Have you seen that guy on TikTok or Instagram? Yeah, he has one. He literally has a like ten gallon hat with the with the Yankee.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's actually like I was like, dude, that's that's.
Speaker 3: I like that a lot actually and yan Yeah, no, no, half what is that? Wasn't norim just a beanie? Isn't that?
Speaker 1: It's not like it's like a giant you cut the brim off of it. But is that a giant yamaka.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a giant? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We're sure ya have to be knitted. I cant be wrong, I have I literally have no concept.
Speaker 1: What's the point. I don't even know how the it stays on people's heads. I don't even understand that.
Speaker 4: It's a verst shield you from the David's who it actually is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no Benjapril and then slap it off after like like you know, after like.
Speaker 3: I know, I know that's very di despectful. I know, slapping up someone's yaf is very rude. Just listening to him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, actually, because it's not even like one of these where you can theoretically do it without touching the person, right, You have to really get in there.
Speaker 1: What the fun?
Speaker 9: Well, that's how my brains expounds like a Jewish brojo jojo Oh my god, mode.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Joju is so fucking great?
Speaker 3: Mode you Joju, moad you Joju?
Speaker 1: It's me Joju, my fucking ojo is juju Juju know? I love Joju is pretty great. Joju is amazing. That is a fucking fantastic creation.
Speaker 3: That is an all time artist.
Speaker 4: Get on it, on it now anyway, have some questions.
Speaker 1: Power girls have nothing on me.
Speaker 4: I can't stop me on politically, I'm literally going to kill those power girls.
Speaker 3: I swarning.
Speaker 4: In fact, I have first Professor Dunny. I'm locked in my basement right now.
Speaker 3: He's deliver with my sister.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's doing you there, but he's in there with my I had my sister guard him. There's some weird sounds coming from there, but I'm gonna trust her.
Speaker 4: I love her, Yeah, I love her so much. There's no way she would hurt me like this. She wouldn't bring a nerd here.
Speaker 1: He's going. He's got a Samurai Jack Garbote. For some reason, he just finally admits it.
Speaker 10: Bagge Jacky Jack Jack.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you would do this to me, both of you in the brass bowl.
Speaker 4: Now, he's gotta Have they ever mentioned why he looks just like Samurai Jack.
Speaker 1: No, he's got a yellow and he's a little he's a little yellow tent to him right.
Speaker 3: What are you on right now?
Speaker 1: I mean look at like a Simpson. I mean like a like a like a Jack Simpson with food poisoning.
Speaker 3: That's basically what samurai Jack looks.
Speaker 1: Like like a little green dude, because he's like I always I was like, how did can you do this? He's like, if you look at original Samurai Jack, he's fucking yellow.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, he is, I know what you mean. Yeah, he's like he's like a weird tannish color. But I wouldn't say he's yellow. I've never attached that, just like there's different like there's different shades of green.
Speaker 4: He is a shade of yellow. He's a shade of yellow because it's very slight. It's very slight, and it's very subtle in some ways.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's the subtles you guys. Remember, he's not a Simpson and he's not he's not.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, looking up looking at food poisoning, like he's like pale sick.
Speaker 3: He's a pale yellow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's it's it's it's it's a lot more yellow than it should be. This is basically what I'm saying, right, it's like a Yodico in the ros. I'm ready, I'm just gonna saturate him and then it's not that yellow.
Speaker 3: But look, yes he is, he's color blind.
Speaker 4: Also, unfortunately, that's not that like that's a that's a flight tan Well kicks. And I'm saying, if you put the if, my guy, that's actually more yellow than I thought. So if you did the color thing, if you did like the eye drop tool, that would be yellow. That's a shady yellow for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't like this. I mean, I always thought it was funny. It's bothering me now It's like what I feel like they could have just made him neutral?
Speaker 1: But is it not like they could have just made him They could have made him a like what's it called a beige?
Speaker 3: You know, like usually have more color than white people, though I guess a little more colorless.
Speaker 1: Racist make I tell the Simpsons kind flipping around like so you know you're why you're yellow? And then the Asians are like super pale.
Speaker 3: I don't remember any Asian Simpsons at all. I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: No, there's a fight where the fucking Italian mob in spring fulm the Yaka's a fight together. It's great. Is that real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fun. It's it's a great episode.
Speaker 1: Marge gets into the petzel business, but then she she she goes to the mob, borrows some money, and then the mob fucking starts like destroying other businesses so the Petzels can like profit more. And then these chicks that had a Falaffel like wagon or hut or you know, one of those trucks fucking hires the I think the Yakuza to fight.
Speaker 3: The Italian mob and they have like a war in front of their their their house.
Speaker 4: Killed me.
Speaker 1: They killed me. That reminds me of farms were the professor Uha kills Leila kicks him into a man eating ant eater pitch and then he's like and he's like, you killed me, You've killed me. She's like, oh my god, what.
Speaker 3: If I done? I just told you you killed me?
Speaker 1: And he's just good views everyone. I'm that show is so. I really think that show is like a fucking wretched relic.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's like a like a relic. What does that mean? I guess like an artifact. I don't know. I know what you mean. None of those are synonyms. Really good artifacts.
Speaker 4: Are like they're not inherently good.
Speaker 3: Aren't they know? Aren't artifacts they're inherently valuable? I guess that's sort of good.
Speaker 4: I know what you're trying to say. That's an insane way to say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have just a better world. Yeah, yeah, precious jewel. Yeah, very good show. It's a very good show. It made me cry. There's a couple of few things.
Speaker 1: I still won't watch the Seymour episode with the dog that ship is I still watch it.
Speaker 3: You've never watched it? No, I skip it every time. Yeah, I can't watch that episode. And I actually that ship killed me bro he found him there. His family sucks so much. Fes family sucks so much. Of course, because they went there, the dog found him. It was like, he's right here, and they didn't they didn't even look up. And I don't want to remin this on that episode. I don't like thinking about it.
Speaker 1: It's it's a terrible episode because of how much how set like they knew what they were doing. And I'm like, fuck you guys, it's such a tone to laugh and have a good time. And then this is a really heartbreaking episode.
Speaker 3: Total whiplash of sadness for sure. It's like, oh God, in an episode with his brother, it's another fucking good episode. Hated him and.
Speaker 1: Resented him this whole time, and then he figured out like, oh no, he loved him, and then he named his son after him and ship a great fucking episode.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, anyway, Trump, and.
Speaker 3: Then have you seen the new season. It's so fucking bad. I had it like wildly bad. So season ten ended perfectly. I don't ever want I don't want to see the other ship. I just how that is. It's really bad. There's like jokes about like there's jokes about the Internet, there's jokes about wokeness.
Speaker 1: What yeah, in what way? It's just like there was a joke that Bender made him like, well, everybody, you defended about everything. Bender, My ass is shiny, and it's like, this is really bad.
Speaker 3: Was he being ironic or I think I think it's me around. I don't think. Don't think they'd agree with that shit enough to be.
Speaker 1: Like no, no, they've always been very like not that, like they.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't talk about contemporary stuff on Futurama defeats the purpose.
Speaker 3: I don't think they ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't really at least, I don't like bits and pieces.
Speaker 1: But our gore was there was driving was the taxi driver? Yeah, and then like fucking.
Speaker 4: He they shouldn't do the NFT stuff, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, I just remember there was like the the they were just making fun of the whole thing, like the Inconvenient truth truth And he got like one hundred dollars tip for me and he was like, oh wow, hundred dollars, this will get me.
Speaker 3: He looks at the camera.
Speaker 1: One gallon of gas. That was pretty good, like like that's cool. And of course, uh, that show is great.
Speaker 3: Man, what cattle of gas? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Trump deep throating baronex rode in nice He says, hello, Hello, that's wild. Long story short, And the idea of was it was there a gaming centric contegrader that you fell off of or just found annoying in general. After ten years, I finally unsupped from Angry Joe because it went from genuine passion to just rage bait.
Speaker 3: What did what? What did? It? Was? His? What the fuck? Oh? Was his?
Speaker 4: Is his take on Astrobot not deserving Game of the Year and how games like Pilatcho shouldn't be nominated.
Speaker 3: That's a stupid FECE said that.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, that's real, that's insane. Are Joe said that shouldn't be the game of the Year. I don't know, I mean, we're this is like secondhand information. Who the fuck knows?
Speaker 1: I mean, to be honest, I only watch he has a lot of content, so I only watch his big reviews of games that I care about, Like I've seen every single one of his Dragon Eage reviews. Yeah, and he actually was one of the more honest reviews that I liked about Dragon Age too. Remember when that came out and he was like, he's like, the game has a lot of problems. It shure, blah blah blah. You know this back then when the reviews were like fucking ten fifteen minutes, so it was like a barely a review, but it was like enough to where he's like, all right, this game if it has a lot of issues, but it's I'd give it like a seven.
Speaker 3: It's still a pretty good game.
Speaker 1: It just it's all the problems we know about it is this, but don't throw it out and be like this game sucks.
Speaker 3: You remember back when.
Speaker 4: Something could be good and flawed, Yeah, yeah, intead of perfect or shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. And so that's uh, it was refreshing watching his Inquisition review. I liked it. I agreed with him on a lot of the shit because there result that was a weird one too, where people were being a little bit too hard in the pain about it. I still see some people saying some weird shit and usually has to do with like the the more multiplayer stuff that I didn't give a fuck about because it's Dragon.
Speaker 3: I didn't there because there's a multiplayer and ingrads ish.
Speaker 1: Yeah there was a multiplayer thing, there was transactions, there was like, yeah, was.
Speaker 4: It like a like a massive fect three multiplayer?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think it was just like that, Yeah, weird, and I didn't give two flying fucks.
Speaker 3: I bet the Massifact one was better. The mass Effect one was fun as fuck. I actually really liked playing it because that was that ship was good.
Speaker 4: I never experienced that, you know what, It actually reminds me of reminds me of I mean, and I guess this was kind of a throwback in some way. But when Ghost of Tsushima had that Legends mode that like kind of sighed multiplayer thing.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that. Yeah, it just it was like a free update and it was like this is good.
Speaker 4: But it felt like that kind of scale where like here's an arena, here's you know, you and your friends or whatever fight and it's just like this is dope.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 4: Ship okay, but well, on the subject to angry Joe, like the thing look, God bless him. Mm hm, he's got a good thing going. He wants to include his friends. Who's they all suck?
Speaker 1: They they are. The only reason I know one of the other guys is named is because his name is Joe. Right, I wouldn't know who is.
Speaker 3: That video game, there is any video game, or is a different.
Speaker 1: Guy we're talking about Joe.
Speaker 4: He's the guy with the jacket.
Speaker 3: You don't know him.
Speaker 1: He usually wears a Superman shirt and he's not online jacket.
Speaker 3: He's kind of offline compared to that.
Speaker 4: I don't think he ever watched really anybody outside of like comic people.
Speaker 3: Oh I see. I was like comic people like Pokemon stuff like that, like anime things like. I was never really into a video game aspect of the thing, because I was just kind of like I made my own opinion about games. I was like, Oh, this is a game I like, I'd buy it, and then I watch like GameStop reviews that is crazy review for a while was like this is where I got my idea of video games from me. I mean, yeah, I guess, yeah, I don't know, like make fun of me.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't care about those people at all, with all theirs, and I remember like they just kept being in there, and I was just like, I don't want to watch this anymore. This is kind of annoying. It's angry Joe. I want to see what he's gonna say. And then it's always like, here's my friends who have no presence and no charisma in my opinion at all. Yeah, and it's just like, yeah, I kind of fell off him a long time ago for that reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean to be yeah, to be real, like, it's it's one of those things to where he releases a ton of content, which I didn't really.
Speaker 3: I didn't really.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that he played, like say, when he plays through games, he streams them and has all that content available. I had no fucking idea. But it is smart. But I just I just never seen even shit other than just Oh, I want to see what he has to say about the Dragon Age Tranchis.
Speaker 3: I know he's a huge fan of it.
Speaker 1: I want to see what he has to say about the New Madden because they sucked Dick, and I want to see how much more it sucks Dick. Because he cares about American football. I wish you would review two K and be two K, but he doesn't care about it, so he doesn't because I just want I want more people that I have to go into the QK community to get the hate that it, well it deserves. They should do it, but they don't hate it the way well a lot of them, A lot of them, a lot of them are are fucking idiots. And they also still buy like seventy dollars worth of micro transactions because you have to max out your character well.
Speaker 3: Do to play. It makes me so angry.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, that's that's that sounds to me like there's a vacant spot there there is.
Speaker 1: But also I kind of made up I would have to break the pledge because I was like, I'm not buying anymore. I would buy these games when they would become like eight dollars because they would always go under ten bucks. And the problem is now I can't even I don't do PvP. I don't give a fuck about it. Most of them do. I would play the season, then the story shit, it's gotten increasingly worse, and they also put in the fucking the anti cheat shit to where it's the story mode is locked, is ty to online, so I can't even fuck around in the story anymore. When I'm just like trying to just do wild shit, like I'm gonna try to score five hundred points and see if I can keep these people as low as just funk around. I'm just having to because I don't care about simulated basketball.
Speaker 3: It's so fucking funny. Have you done that before?
Speaker 1: It's too hard, It's it's I've gotten like probably three hundred or something. But then I found it, So I found there's a way that you can actually but this is like you have to like what you have to completely cheat because I'm talking about within the uh you know, every you know, every quarter is twelve minutes like the full game, so within that, no, I can't get that butt. You could freeze the quarters, like so there would be trainers to where you would literally just freeze the time it just score thousand points and then let it. Or you could just fucking like in the quarter by pushing a button so you would just score one bucket and then the games over, and so like, I love like being able to game. The point of not even basketball anymore, The point of it is fun.
Speaker 3: I don't care about simulated PvP.
Speaker 1: Oh look at how real this gay asshole is. I don't care about that.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 1: I'll go play out basketball outside. That is way funner than me pretending, Oh look how smooth is looking this mode is this animation? I don't care, it's just having it was like like the old basketball games. They were realistic. They're way funner in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I missed. NBA streets need to come back, the NFL, NBA streets I need to come back. I don't mean where the fuck those games are. There's a huge vacancy for it. It'll get it'll get people that are not into basketball like sports games back into them. I just don't know why they're not around right way. Uh.
Speaker 1: On the subject of like saying where our things are, I heard Activision might be bringing back some old like titles like the Deadpool game on three sixty. Yeah, and there was some of the.
Speaker 3: There was some Batman shit.
Speaker 1: There were some games that were like in that that just are just fucking lost. The time that some people were seeing that something was like activated like a trademark er. Yeah, something was like activated to where or seeing like oh this is available on I forgot what it was. It was hearing there was a handful of games that uh, probably one of them I imagine was the The X Men Wolverine.
Speaker 3: I can't damn which I don't say that, don't don't. I mean if it's if it's don't.
Speaker 4: Say that, it's if it's not any merit to it, will probably be talking about it on secret of this. Yeah, that's kind of the thing that we would pay attention to trademarks and stuff, right, but that would be great, like the X Men origins Wolverine. Figure out the licensing stuff on that, on that move on that IP or whatever and put that game out because.
Speaker 3: That ship was good. Totally. I missed that.
Speaker 4: I would love to play those original Spider Man games too, like that's what those were.
Speaker 1: Those were the ones the that was another thing that people were saying, something's going on with that the Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: A shame that that's that's a game that's kind of like not because it's a PC version of that game that is not the one that everybody remembers, which one Spider Man. Yes, there's like a because I remember one, right, I don't. I think it was before that.
Speaker 3: That's just gone bro it was.
Speaker 4: I think it was before that, but like there was that was back in the day when like if a game, if if a game had the same title but was on a different platform, the different chances are it was a completely different video game. Like actually, and so I remember there was a Spider Man two version. Uh obviously the Xbox and PS two one, and I think the GameCube was on GameCube.
Speaker 3: I can't remember too.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, obviously that version is the one that everybody hails as like that's like it that's like the the fucking what do you even call like a grandfather of open world games? Really, and the one on PC was fucked because it was not It was like a completely different company that made it that you could only like grapple onto certain like there was like points of interest where you could web from.
Speaker 3: It was completely different. It was crazy, damn.
Speaker 4: But so that game is just not on PC outside of like an emulator. I don't know I said it that way, but it's a weird way, a.
Speaker 3: Weird an emulator.
Speaker 4: But it's a shame that those games are like stranded, because those are some good games, man, Actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gotta do something that that ship Man but angry No angry Joe anger Joe. Yeah, he's someone I don't know sparingly watch him.
Speaker 4: I still I watch him when when there's like a game that comes out, then I'm curious. I I do my whole review round up though, like I watch every review I can. If it's something that I'm on the fence about or curious about, I don't want to get as.
Speaker 1: Much I would.
Speaker 3: I got it, I would say I think you should stop doing skits. I will say that.
Speaker 1: I will say it's part of it though, for it is why people like it. I don't understand those people's sense of humor. I mean, like I feel like I would say, I find this skit's cute, but they're not funny.
Speaker 3: They're too long. They're very long. They're they're like astot critics. Yeah, like where it's just like those ships go on so long, and I'm like cringing all the time, and I'm like please, like I go there to laugh, and then by the time he's done, I'm like, I really don't want to be here anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, they're too long and really for me, like, look, man, I'll take the skits over over just these other people as being like I can't say, imagine if somebody logged onto my chance, if somebody jumped onto Chris Reagan and they just saw this fucking.
Speaker 1: Guy, you know they have well like just uh you know, yeah, anyway, it was it was was the question like open ended, like was it just YouTuber in general?
Speaker 3: Was it like just a gaming YouTuber? I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I think it was a gaming content creator, but like, I mean, we could stretch it like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I will say there's people that I found recently that I unsubscribed to pretty quickly because they realized that if they kind of lean into a certain direction that they'll get more views. And so I can tell that they normally didn't really care, but then the culture war brings in little bucks, so they'll talk about they're not straight up saying everything's gay and woke, but they'll complain about.
Speaker 3: The same games.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they actually care. They're just like I'm gonna complain. It's like, say, a lot of people that probably didn't care. They they made content about the Veil Guard knowing that I'm gonna get rub off of people who hate it because it's woke and gay, And I was like feeling this like inauthentic. I was like, I can tell like they they're not passionate about this at all, Like they're just talking about it because they feel like they yeah, they're phoning it in. And so I was noticing stuff like that, and I was like, ah, fuck these people. There was there was like two of them. I can't even remember their names because I only found them recently. And then I was like, oh, fuck these guys. Because I saw one review. I'm like, oh, this guy, Like I like this guy. There's pretty levelheaded. But then I'm gonna talk about this, and and then I'm like I care about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not even talking there's no.
Speaker 1: Insight or anything, like you're not even one of those people like oh I played the old games and this they're just like.
Speaker 3: It's like fucking grums, oh and all the bullshit.
Speaker 4: Because he I remember he was He's dude. This whole year he was talking about like Blackmith Wukong and like, it's fucking this is anti woke. It's great, it's so fucking good. There's no representation in it. It's fucking amazing. And then somebody, I think Ian mas Chong asked him, like in the last week. It was like have you have you finished? And he was like, I hope I get to it soon. Soho, he hasn't even played it. He said something too about like Indiana Jones whre. He was like, oh, this is a great indie experience. But he said, like indie is in like independent game like I N D I E. Which is not how you.
Speaker 3: What the hell is how you spell indie?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Even I know that, and I only watched those movies like Super recently. It's just like absolute tourists. They're just like, oh, this is like a.
Speaker 3: Fucking that's everything, dude. Everything is full of people that are gonna go through it, Like dude, me talking about comics, people people the motherfuckers that talk about X men. What I understand what X Men's about is like, oh, oh, there's so much.
Speaker 1: There's gay characters, Like do you understand let's about marginalized groups. That's yeah, that host that's against the machine, that's.
Speaker 3: To the machine. It's it's just a government. And it's like it's too what are you where? Where you've been?
Speaker 1: I actually I'm glad that you said that, because you know I I Richard three. I played through it one time. I don't fucking really remember I actually started.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I barely remember the plot. I remember it now, what the what the Great Hunt is or what the Wild Hunt?
Speaker 4: The kind of played again?
Speaker 3: I forgot. I was like, what the fuck that happened? And the witchard three? Love that game so much? Yeah? I did. I didn't.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't love the Witcher universe as much as I want to. I love it, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's kind of how I feel about It's like I want to and I'm really willing, but like I just haven't.
Speaker 3: You're getting it at the third one. Unfortunately, throughout one and two it does a lot of lifting for what the universe, right, But one and two one into so hard to even three is kind of hard to play. But one in two are so hard to go because I played one in twenty twelve and I played two in twenty twelve as well, and then I played three. I finished it when we lived together, like twenty seventeen. Did you play the enhanced edition of one? No? No? I played like that was later played the OG I played the originally Fuck my friend let me borrow it? And I play that was on PC only, right, Yeah, the og.
Speaker 1: I remember everybody being like, yo, this is rough, this is fucking but the lore.
Speaker 3: Is really interesting, right, It's a really it's a really cool universe. It's it's it's not as glitz and glamy as other fantasy universes. I feel like it's kind of grungy. I had some really grungey, dirty version of like the fantasy world. It's like, oh, this is like not as magical, but it's really interesting morally, Like if like, oh, this is a lot of like I liked it. I liked it.
Speaker 1: I of course I spent time. I spent Yeah, I spend time, even body and stuff. The interesting thing was when I thought the game was almost over, there was still so much more.
Speaker 3: That's what happens. You have the first you have the first ending where you're like, oh, the fight, the big fight happens, right, and you're like, oh, it's over now, and it's like nah, yeah, you got like twenty more hours.
Speaker 1: There was that that got me. I was like, holy shit, there's so much more in the game. But the thing is why I'm bringing this up is because there's a lot of people talking about a series and yeah, and the thing is because even when we talked, you were saying, like you mentioned something like she wasn't a witcher, and so it's like it's interesting that.
Speaker 3: She became one.
Speaker 1: And then it was weird seeing now after that, seeing the discourse online where a bunch of people were complaining about that, and then seeing other people being like if.
Speaker 3: You played, if you played the DLC, they talk about they made other female ones, like they even like, that's what the argument came from me, because I sweeted, right, I sweeted that like there's uh, there's Laura about there being female witches.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, but even her herself like where it's like, there's the way you talk about it.
Speaker 3: They talk about lower female witches, right, And I was incorrect because I remember there're seeing them. There's like a fam there's a fan made thing for the tv RPG where there are female witches throughout the canon. Always women had tried to become witches, but it hasn't worked on them yet. It just hasn't worked too Like the House of the Cat. In the DLC of Blood and Wine, they reveal that they made female witches. Yeah, they made that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm pretty sure that what happened series entire arc is that she's building up to that anyway.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, And if anyone's going to become a female Witcher, it would be a character that has ancient blood that can jump between dementas. That is the main She's more important to the plot than GARYLS. Is that you experienced a game through GARYL.
Speaker 1: Well, I just thought it was weird that if you played, even if you didn't finish Witcher three, you surely you played a significant amount of it. Yeah, so, because I remember even I was you know, I thought it was going to be like a God of War experience where I was like, I don't want to be this bitch, like say, when you're more fun to play you're helping, like girl in the Forest order, I was like ah, and I was like I wasn't it actually wasn't bad at all. I was already preemptively like.
Speaker 3: Oh god, here we go.
Speaker 1: Well they know how to do it, Yeah, they they know how to not make you want to kill yourself by.
Speaker 3: Being I think she was more fun to play girl, she could teleport shit like that. She was fun.
Speaker 1: I don't remember being like I remember thinking I was going to be annoyed in act and be like, oh that was fine.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm excited about the game play implications of that chain and the trailer because I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Off the air, can't I can't do like that. Yeah, motherfucker's off the fucking sky. Dude.
Speaker 4: The discourse online sucks, man, like it. It really is unfortunate, how like the profit motive has just completely destroyed all sense of like you really just have to meet people in person and talk about the ship because.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you're just not gonna get anything.
Speaker 4: Dude, Like the discourse about like the even just even just like ask her about winning Game of the year, and like all these like uh, all these streamers were like how did Blackmith Wukong lose to this?
Speaker 3: And it's like one's more of a brother, one's more of a there. Look, look, let me say this.
Speaker 4: There are games that I play only a little bit of and I can tell this game of the year, you know what I mean, Like I like I remember playing through a little bit of Baalder's game, being like, even though this is not my style of video game, I can tell like this no shot that any other game is going to win Game of the Year other than this one. You know, by the time, like by the time all is said and done, all the nominations are picked, and you should look through them. It's like, oh, ball, this kid is gonna win, like very clearly, and you can usually tell, like sometimes you can just you could just you could feel it. Eldon Ring was another one where it's just like I played that, I didn't even finish Elden Ring, and I was just like, this is clearly going to win, because this is this is next level good. I played fifteen hours of Black with Wukong. I knew for sure that it was not going one game of the year. Not that it's bad, it's fine, it's entirely good.
Speaker 1: Do you think it would have won if Astrobot didn't come out this year?
Speaker 4: No, I actually I actually think I think it would have been Metaphor, And then after Metaphor, I think it might have been seven seven remake or what is it, Reworth or or at Bollattro actually because blotro is a fucking sensation. And then I think, and then I think it's Black with Wukong and then shadowed the urgery because it really shouldn't be there. I'm still really annoyed that even that's even there.
Speaker 3: If I, if I be honest, I think Shadow would have won. If it was a frash robot. I think Shadow probably would have won. It shouldn't be there. I agree, you guys shouldn't be there. If they let it, if they let it be there, it's there, you know, I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess for me, it's just taking up a spot that could be like I could think of, like at least I could think of a handful of other games that probably should have been there. I could I think of like even something like Stellar Blade could have been there, or Hell Divers. Was Hell Divers not being there is very confusing to me because that was a genuinely massive. Dude, that's the first Sony that is the first Sony multiplayer game that splashed in that way.
Speaker 3: That was their like Halo moment. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: Everybody was talking about it. It was the biggest fucking thing in the world.
Speaker 3: Well it was.
Speaker 4: It was made by Arrowhead, who I think works I don't think they owned. They don't own Arrowhead, but they work really closely with them. Because I think Hell Divers won was also PC and uh PlayStation because it wasn't on Xbox I know that, but yeah, man, and that being excluded even Space Marine two.
Speaker 3: Who was fucking that game? So cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're making the tou Rock games.
Speaker 3: You know that. What Okay, that's the cho that's so like.
Speaker 4: That kind of changed my mind entirely, just like okay, because I was like, oh, ship they're making that. That's okay. Well I don't know if I'm sold on that quite yet, but that's cool.
Speaker 3: It's Christian Boner music bro, Christian Space Marines. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just it's so weird, man, I I'm really I don't I wonder what the politics were to what were the motivations to say for shadow the or tree and and some other things that were definitely not on there that should have been on there. Like to me, I totally agree with the black you just have to choose.
Speaker 3: You just have to choose stuff. You know, you have to choose, you have to choose things.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there's some things that are pretty shouldn't have been like to me, like it. That's the thing that's weird. It's it's when there are some clear other like say, like you said.
Speaker 3: Would I say it's better than those games you brought up. It's not a game. It's not a game.
Speaker 1: You can't the game I agree. I agree with you one hundred. I think that you're just completely I still agree with you every word you're saying. It's like you're allowed. Yes, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: Finishing My thing is that like, if it's if you allow, if you're gonna allow DLC in a place where it probably shouldn't be, But if it's there, then that game has to be up there. It's amazing, is fantastic. But your argument, you're thing is that you don't think it should be there, So what do we do? So my argument is that, like I guess, like I just I think it's better than the things that you Maybe not how diverse, but I think I'm in I'm in a mythed space where I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, it's not a game. I know that that's what I'm I don't know what we're talking.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I just don't think there's anybody. But if you open, if you open that door, unfortunately to that place, I think I think in Aldermen DC would have to unfortunately be allowed in a toxic game of the year.
Speaker 1: But wait, what do we wait?
Speaker 3: Hold on? I really just I just don't understand. I just don't if.
Speaker 4: If the door was opened to let me just if the door was open to include DLC as a nomination for Game of the Year, yeah, then it should be open to being game of being nominated for Game of the Year.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's redundant. I know it is redundant.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying, Like, I don't think there's any reason to philosophize over it when we all agree that it just there should just be a caveat of that.
Speaker 3: It need should just be an actual game.
Speaker 1: It used to be a game, and it can't be You can't if I would even maybe give it a pass if it's like, hey you can play this fucking thing if you and like like we said blood Dragon or whatever, yeah, if it was a standalone DLC, then yeah, yeah, like something like that to whards like I just download. It's one of those things where I'm like, bro, you can't. You can't have to purchase something else to play that. That just that I feel like it should be a simple There aren't very many rules, right, just it has to come out within this year and then it has to be a game.
Speaker 4: Like there's it's particularly egregious this year because there are other games that really clearly belong there, Like I think Hell Divers belong there.
Speaker 3: Like I don't think I don't.
Speaker 4: You can make an argument about Cellar Blade or like Space Marine whatever, but like Hell Divers was unequivocally a game this year that kind of shook everything up, and I would say a big deal.
Speaker 1: I'd say Hell Divers too for sure, above the other two that you said, like Stellar Blade and uh yeah yeah Wishy watching for me, Yeah, it's I didn't see the amount of because like even with the like Black Myth where the people like they're like, oh I didn't I'm like, but you you felt it. So many people didn't fucking play it, dude.
Speaker 3: Got like in mid eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Every other game on that list is like ninety mid nineties. Yeah, nine lowest.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people that either didn't play it or they didn't finish it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean there's people that are just like, I'm being honest, I kind of got bored after a while. Yeah, because there's like a hundred bosses and they're like after a while, they're like I kind.
Speaker 3: Of get it, and the lore.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for a lot of people actually, even including myself, wasn't nearly as interesting it was. It was interesting I guess that's the wrong word captivating.
Speaker 3: I guess to where like I'm like, yeah, that was fun, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't really care about the mystery of Like when you watch YouTubers that really try to piece things together and you're like, oh, man, that's really fucking cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know if that's me being.
Speaker 4: Racist, probably black people going is entirely good. It's fine, like there's nothing, there's nothing, there's not. It's not like fucking bad Rats or like some piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Bad Rat is a fun game dogs, but it's fun as fun.
Speaker 4: But like, dude, no, let's let's let's be let's be serious. I will say this year, I wasn't sure what was going to win, and I felt like when I played Astrobot and when I platinumed it, I was like, that's my game of the year, easily. But I think there could have been a I look at Metaphor, and I think that's possible.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I don't like I don't like those games. I would like upset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I could see it, I could see it happening.
Speaker 3: I would have been mad, but I would have had to do it. Oh, Astrobot.
Speaker 1: I feel like when I look at people celebrating video games I had not seen that was the most glowing response I've seen in a very long time. Look, obviously Bob's K three was something, but like seeing people celebrate Astrobot in a way that because I didn't play I don't have PS five, Yeah, but it was just like, oh, wow, this game must be really fucking good because I haven't seen I didn't see people. People are having fun with hell Divers too, but they're not being like this is the most amazing, Like this is such a like an really, what what is hell Divers to is fucking Starship Troopers? Right, Yeah, it's just fun to do that exactly. It's great. But Astrobot, I I get, like, how do you not get it?
Speaker 4: It's confusing to not understand. Yeah, I think and and I think it's it's exposed a lot of people because it's like, these aren't people who play video games. These are people who play video game these are people who it's like I play Apex. I've played ape in Fortnite for the last fifteen years, and I played Wukong and only Wukong, And like, I think it clearly should have won Game of the Year, even though it's the only game. Dude, I played all of these games. Actually, it's like I played. I even played like I think two hours of Metaphor, and I was like, no, this is not this is not for me. But even when I was playing it, I was like, this is probably gonna be a Game of the Year contender because I just know based on the people who love that kind of stuff, how that game hit them, and just the style of it is, like I could tell like, this is this is in content, this is in the running. I thought Hell Divers would have been obviously in the running because it's just what a splash it was. I think Astrobout was obvious.
Speaker 3: I think if a whole stupid thing about the PSN shit for PC, I think probably went.
Speaker 4: I really think it really just came down to politics about er Tree. I think if er Tree wasn't there, I think Hell Divers would have obviously been there, because I don't think any other game would have justified being there. Really like celebrates good h There are other games too, like and there's some games that come out allwardly late where they're not I don't know why we don't do these in January, but like there that come because like Indiana Jones probably should have been there in realistic terms, because it is that it is really fucking good. Even Marvel Rivals like could have you know, I don't know really stuff, possibly could have won some multiplayer stuff for sure, but like.
Speaker 1: No, it's just it's that's how late. That's why it's so stupid. That's what the Oscars, that's what other every other war show does that essentially, Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Oscars because they do it like from February or March.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's in the first quarter of the year and it's the prior year, so you can at least include everything that came out December.
Speaker 3: So it's it's a little.
Speaker 1: Weird that it's like that, but hey, this really comes down to developers needing to figure out, like how is it possible you can drop it right before?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Can you can you drop a shit in November? You know it would be smart if you want to be included, right, but ultimately, you know who cares at the end of the day. Really you just want to put out a good game, right for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's like do you think names the names real quick. Do you do you think no matter what, g T A six will win Game of the Year, no matter.
Speaker 3: What, Well, yes, unless unless a game that comes what else is coming out next year? That's like, oh, there's kind of a lot what like, But it's gonna be compared.
Speaker 4: To compared to six, Probably not a lot because g A six is like a behemoth. But there's also a chance this is it could be like really disappointing. It'll it'll be successful, It'll be like absolutely successful. It could it could make a like billions of dollars on the first day, which it probably will. But whether or not it's like it's good, that's another question. I think it will be because I think too much is writing on it for it to not be.
Speaker 3: I haven't played a terrible g T A game, you know what I mean. There's no not decent at least pretty decent one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't think of I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be. I want everything about it to be day and tramp everything.
Speaker 3: That would would be against Rockstar. They're very they're very like a conc like it's they they're meant to insult all that dumb ship. That's what they do. People just don't pay attention the media, dude. So they're like they're like, this is dumb, and it's like, do you not understand that the most piece of ship person is a racist piece of shape, even.
Speaker 4: Even in g T A four with the radio where that had some of the most out of pocket radio in the way, the g T four radio stations are the best. They're so good, but they say like really off color, like offensive ship, but like the people that are the joke are the people saying it. And it's just like I really hope, I really hope they don't shy away from that stuff. I really hope they're they they keep their edge a little bit.
Speaker 3: They didn't, they didn't rot, they didn't red.
Speaker 4: Dead too a lot, So what do you mean radio station radio?
Speaker 3: But like just the comments of people that are fucking morons, yeah, and Arthur being like.
Speaker 4: You're crazy, you jam like a metal rod in your horse's head, Like I think I hear a fucking graylephones.
Speaker 3: Courses falls over it, and authors like you're a fucking idiot, you damn stupid, awesome type of dummy.
Speaker 1: Aren't your horse?
Speaker 3: Get up, twinkle, we got wanna hear k rose rolls as. It's don't turn you into glue soon. It's like, I know that this what even is that it's glue.
Speaker 4: Isn't it crazy that if you blend a horse it just becomes glue?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not exactly, No, it turns into an actual gallon of Elmer's glue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you blend enough, you take digging there to take down Like it's not how I just realized. That's why.
Speaker 1: I just realized.
Speaker 4: That's why the horses on the on the logo for Elmers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know if it is a horse, it's a horse, little pony.
Speaker 3: It looks like a rainbow dash. Damn dude. Yeah, I pulled that one. I was like, shit, that was like I was like, no, rainbow das and that's it. I know that one.
Speaker 1: I've heard that name a lot.
Speaker 3: I know too. Maybe what's the other one.
Speaker 1: What's another one?
Speaker 3: You don't know? It's Apple something something Apple?
Speaker 1: I know that that's it, Apple Products, it's.
Speaker 3: My son, Apple Products. It's hit the fun out of here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Let me just say, uh, I'll worry this one and then we'll go and then we'll start reading the name. Slowed down scatman is just Joe Biden wrote in he says, hey Gwidod, Hey gould O, Jason raccoom. I just thought you'd want to know that John ben A Ramsey. So this is a confusing one because I don't remember this exactly being said, but it's being it's written out here, so it must have been said in some way. I just want to just want you to know that John ben A Ramsey is not the woman Bill Clinton had sex with.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: She was a six year old girl who got murdered, probably by her brother. You guys were thinking about Monica Lewinsky?
Speaker 3: Yes we were. Did we make this word? Yes? We were? Look we did? What when was this? I don't remember these conversab I remember we're like, who's Who's Who's John? What does this person look like? And I was like, are they're like a white person? And you were like, yeah, I don't know what they look like, even though they're important history. You're like, oh, yeah, okay, you're right. Is Monica Lewinky is the one he did? Fuck? Yeah? Sense No? But did we did see? Like I don't. So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If that happened, it was it said as a joke, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Because I know who Monica Lewincy.
Speaker 1: Like if if there was only there was the famous one man. But if say that happened, my brain was probably like, oh there was other girls he fucked, and so I don't even know that John Benet Ramsey or whatever the fuck. So I just accept if that happened, my brain must have just accepted that, Oh sure Hillary, uh Bill Clinton fucked that girl too.
Speaker 3: That's just another one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My thing was my mistake was I always I own I never saw John and A Ramsey written, so I only heard John.
Speaker 3: So I thought it was a guy. Sounds a good guy. Yeah, yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 4: So I'm confused by this, but like, I hope he addressed whatever the fuck happened.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's let's read our twenty five dollars patrons and get the hell.
Speaker 3: Out of here. That's Lee. No, No, I'm scared he has thrown away. It has been a while. I hope it has been a while since that just show up in there. I hope they're I hope like for some reason, John's voice actors in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the probably would be cool. I would find him back on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like his son whatver the not his son, but like descendant. Yeah, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: It's really funny because his character showing him by city, his whatever.
Speaker 3: They do interviews, like their voice actors are there. He's just John Marston. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: He doesn't put my voice like Roger Clark does a voice when he does Arthur.
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, I made myself sound a little. John's like I sound exaclyated. Is I talk? Yeah, he doesn't see the same but he doesn't use the same words, but he sounds exactly.
Speaker 1: Drying rock star.
Speaker 3: I love it. I fucking love them. Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh god that eleven so I got shot? Yeah, crazy Dutch.
Speaker 3: That's quietly. Dutchess is my dog, and my dog Dutchess is a fuck up.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we're gonna, We're gonna ring our twenty five dollars names now counting down.
Speaker 1: Three two one wo Rachal.
Speaker 4: Slur a Snart tank themed tattoo of Fred Flintstone. You do not want that, oh upside down sitting all over his belly, fucking.
Speaker 3: It's like a chocolate fountain. But is this ship in front? That's a phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Get that ship here.
Speaker 4: Here's my plan for me and my sister's wedding. I want a chocolate fountain. That's just an It looks like a chocolate fountain up close, but actually when the fountain turns off, you realize it's an upside down Fred flint Center with his ass spread a game.
Speaker 3: Seventeen white people. When it spreads, when the sprays everywhere and it spells yamen amado, it splats out to the beat of yab.
Speaker 4: That's so insane, dude, imagine imagine getting fucked by a swarm of locusts. No, no, it's no big white cocks. Man, it's Emma throwing in dollars white skin.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking low like the bird the birds. So oh, I thought swarm like the fucking the locusts. And oh uh g, t A, what what.
Speaker 1: I read that wrong?
Speaker 4: I did imagine getting fucked by a I read a swarm of locusts, but it just says by swarm locusts.
Speaker 3: But like, oh so like okay, but so it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Actually, well, swarm locusts, right, it has a swarm that are called swarms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's the four I think, right with a swarm, Yeah, and five I think I think four and five, I actually can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give up because as I'm looking at it, it keeps recorrecting itself. It's because now I'm seeing it. All right, this is what it's. This is what it says.
Speaker 3: Verbatim.
Speaker 4: It says, imagine getting fucked by a swarm locusts.
Speaker 3: Plural locusts. So like, I don't know. I don't know, so I think maybe it's just oh, that is interesting. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he means a swarm of locusts you, if you means swarm locusts, A by a swarm locust God, bless you, thank you for your money.
Speaker 3: Is not supposed to be there. I think that's what it is. You've confused, that's you you've hurt.
Speaker 1: Is wrong consistently, Yeah, the answer in both situations is ultimately no.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, good job.
Speaker 4: It's raining in here, is imagine all right? It's Hamma throwing dollars, flexing being a Day one listener like a Destiny veteran flexes playing the D.
Speaker 3: One beta when sharing a bad opinion.
Speaker 4: Uh Sweeney accidentally circumcising Lily's chode with the gap in his teeth. Bussy music, d I don't know, man, bussy music a whole new meeting to a whole new meaning, a whole new meaning to scatting on her face.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Metal gear, I'm the fat man, metal gear ship man, metal gear.
Speaker 3: Tao the.
Speaker 4: Middle your Tao, but like tow is written in a different font. That's weird. It looks like it's Russian, almost Middleger. Tau the tank that shoots women in the face with nukes.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh, my uncle's fentanyl themed funeral. Having a themed funeral, first of all, isn't sane?
Speaker 3: That is, I mean, that's what we gotta do, right.
Speaker 4: Do you think Disney adults have like Disney themed funeral?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes they do, and I think they should all be like just bathing acid.
Speaker 3: He just douse it and just just fucking It's.
Speaker 4: Like their favorite Disney character, Acid though.
Speaker 3: Disney's Acid. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember it's like.
Speaker 4: A puddle of acid. It was around the same time. It's brave, little toaster.
Speaker 3: Little puddle of acid. So not clever at all.
Speaker 1: It's a brave little puddle of acid.
Speaker 3: Bothers she loves, but she hasn't gone a while, and she's so like longing to go. She like like and I'm like Jones, like Lilian, I like Disney. But I don't want to go there more than like once every few years. I gotta see Mini mouse gets sexually harassed. I have to see it.
Speaker 4: It must be there, must be there in a witness fucking beauty.
Speaker 3: I want. I want to go. I want to go. I want to like I want to see another to I want to be there for it. There's an incident there. I don't know about the I don't know, of course.
Speaker 1: Not Lily.
Speaker 3: I can't go there anymore. They banned me for sexually assaulting the Indiana Jones impersonator.
Speaker 1: I can't go there. I can't go there the more.
Speaker 3: I'm too tall and me only let people in there if they got their colon that shot. Understand why I can't be here? Right?
Speaker 7: My colon fill out on the ride last time he'll got ripped out on Space Mountain. We've got your colon, you've going.
Speaker 3: Back with Get back here, Michale mouse back in, Michael mouse Nick. He doesn't that we kill pronounce, but he knows making the real name.
Speaker 7: Come here, Come here, Michael, give that coling back. You make my coling back off. Someone shoots in the back of your fucking head.
Speaker 4: Myna find out the sneezing so hard and your wreathrow shoots out like a nerve dart.
Speaker 3: It feels like that happens sometimes, man.
Speaker 4: Sometimes no, it does not. Sometimes I sneeze so hard and then like my whole body hurts. Yeah, like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I sneeze so hard my arm hurt.
Speaker 4: It feels like my nervous system is being dislocated.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's like your make mouth what white, white stealing, white stealing shacks colders?
Speaker 3: I guess it for money? You know you can't, you cannot rub me come back here?
Speaker 1: You got that cold board?
Speaker 3: That bucks manmatic universe expensive to a pole. That's why they stopped making movies often. Isn't that crazy? They fucking stopped They went budget. How much com go for man forty trillion dollars checks? Coldon is a well spring off, Dammit, it's a well spring. We can mix several giant niggas with DNA.
Speaker 1: That is crazy and then sucking and then Shannon's just finishing shocks.
Speaker 3: I love this ship out of it like he's freaking in the corner is on a trip.
Speaker 1: Colon before.
Speaker 3: Him, you got to cook colon.
Speaker 4: Here. Sweety's trigger words are now colon and gap Broley's sticking his berserker penis in between Sweeney's gap cat black. I was wrong and gay. I'm sorry, haven't haven't I stay stereophallx.
Speaker 3: Stereopholex m hm.
Speaker 4: Oh raw x d No, I'm not gay. Mylan just fell out like that Dutch.
Speaker 3: That's just beat. I couldn't. I couldn't make sense of that sense.
Speaker 4: Ill applies.
Speaker 3: His colon is red. It would probably be red, right, it would.
Speaker 4: It would be more red than it would be blue, I guess, I guess, or any other color whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably inflamed. It's red, for sure.
Speaker 4: It's it's if it's if you can see it, it's you can see it.
Speaker 3: There's a probo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just beat Stevie Wonder in a staring contest. Sweeney's downsy kid Peasantston wearing a flower bag. But we dressed this, We've dressed our son presents and in a burlap sack.
Speaker 3: That's that's It can only be that way.
Speaker 1: It can only be that we give them viagra pills to little.
Speaker 4: Boy God that's not a name. That's just how I actually feel. Domination Von the dead. We all look at the same moon.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 3: My friend told I heard that from I heard that one away from some girl from like, uh, some girl, and it was like, my boyfriend told me that like the moon that we look even though we're a dance together, the moon that I look at when he looks at the the same one. And I was like, Wow, you're fucking stupid. You didn't know that. Coote idiot kill her.
Speaker 4: Bring the vaudeville gun out kill her.
Speaker 3: Somebody throw a fucking banana pie in her face that has explosives in it, so it kills her. That's a crazy way crazy. I expected. You don't even see her goodbyes, and mentally you just die abruptly. That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: You're probably gonna die too, aren't you. Yes, if you're that close to.
Speaker 3: It's fine, dude. You gotta be able to take the damage. You gotta throw it at an immediately. Ball that just has like.
Speaker 1: All the fucking like metal like fucking plates on it, metal plates. He's dressed up in fucking typical clown attire. He's in fact work less he's a little skippy. He's like, he's like fucking He's like Jared Letto's fucking joker. Yeah, he just has like a fucking trench coat on and it's he's like Jared leto Joker.
Speaker 4: But a skimpy clown and he has a pie explosive and he just is overkill.
Speaker 3: Oh. Absolutely, He absolutely enjoys getting hurt from the explosions.
Speaker 4: He's like setting lava on the ground and putting banana peels on the lava so people slip in the.
Speaker 3: You see a bunch of men, You're like, what's going on here? Why are they not burning? This guy is all twenty universe, but it's fucking stupids, Like this is.
Speaker 1: Gonna get him real bad.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fall in lava and slip.
Speaker 4: Slip, which is the most embarrassing. But that's yeah, that's the part. Yeah, Uh, it's uh. I listened to that Gay Been Shapiro verse every day. Mister Electric, send this inward to the penis explosion chamber and have his penis exploded immediately.
Speaker 3: I love that clip. I haven't heard that in a while. Yeah, he spills those words out his mouth. That's why he's like saying all of them as fast.
Speaker 1: He's so upset, you know, He's like he's on a fucking mission.
Speaker 3: It's when you when you trigger someone, you get somebody really really angry and they're just trying to hurt you, you know, like they want you to feel not good. It's like me for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is like you.
Speaker 4: First line of Sweater Weather by the Neighborhood is all Amazon.
Speaker 3: He's a gay man.
Speaker 4: I saw I saw Daddy reaming Santa. It's fucking beautiful to see Ben Shapiro fans gaining consciousness when he defends health insurance CEO. That was a nice little moment. They're so close, man, It's so funny how close people are. They're just like right on the It's it blows my mind that you can't see the obvious ship. Yeah, because like, how are you still watching?
Speaker 3: But whatever? Fucking amazing astronomically confusing Cogniti.
Speaker 4: Yeah, astrobot canonically banging haters with a astro cock will change your fucking name.
Speaker 3: It's been forever.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's insane.
Speaker 4: Keep switching him, but he takes a fight. We need adjuster coffeecats now, will gram pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a pisscake. Fix the Patreon RSS feed? Please you think you butt fox?
Speaker 3: It seems fine to me.
Speaker 1: I don't everything. Apple is fine, Spotify is fine. Yes, the speaker app, that's fine. I don't know where you're trying to listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Are we saying any like is it like shifting numbers that would indicate that something's I.
Speaker 3: Mean, they've only gone on literally, So I'll stop listening because you're making it worse because you're not listening to authentically.
Speaker 4: Because I've seen these comments every now and again, like fix the RSS feed. Uh, And I just don't know what you're I just I, respectfully, I just don't know.
Speaker 3: Why don't you conscious let us know what what platform listening on and we'll go from there.
Speaker 4: One thing I will say is that one thing I will say is that one thing that I've noted and this might be true for some people though, like it would be curious for this to only be coming up now, is that I saw a report from somebody who screenshot and it said that they were using an RSS feed that was old, like because I think it.
Speaker 3: Was like the pod or do we still use podbing.
Speaker 4: We know we don't use so somebody I saw screenshot recently of like pod being slashed whatever isn't working, and it's like, if you have that plugged into RSS feed, that's not that's not the RSS feed. Yeah, we've switched speaker for.
Speaker 3: Pod being a while ago. He went to another one.
Speaker 1: Now I went to speaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so we're on red circle before that. Yeah, that's right. Oh but I think that.
Speaker 4: Was was that it was still via podo. Yeah yeah, so maybe double check that. Get the new rs feed. I think it's I'm I forget how you do it because they don't do this often, but like, I'm pretty sure it's available on the Patreon itself. Literally, yeah, so that might be your issue. Check it out if that fixes it. That's the only thing I can think of is maybe it's an outdated artist.
Speaker 1: I'm just really also wondering when they have the RCSP, what do they plug it into, right, because I'm just like, bruh, there are so many apps available that you could listen to the podcast in so many different areas, So I'm kind of like like, say, for I hope they're not like, damn, it's been so long since I've listened to the podcast where it's Nigga We're on YouTube runs fucking Spotify, or on Apple, We're on like, we're on everything. So even if like that one thing's not working, it's like cognitive dissonance. I listened to sometimes I listen on YouTube. Sometimes I listen on fucking Spotify. You know, it's one of my favorite podcasts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can find those just look.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, like respectfully, I think that's probably that might be an issue with some of you. Check it and to see if that's what it is if not, I don't know, Like we've I've I literally before we started the show, checked on like an incognito browser on all of these things just to make sure they work, and they're working fine.
Speaker 3: So I don't know anyway, I hope you figured out. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Death Jack, the world's fastest Mallori Fairy Noville Neuville World Champion, Ah, wake up in the morning, sucking off p Diddy? Damn Some people yeah, some people, Man, uh, how long until porn stars get Fortnite icon skins? Dude, Riley Reid skin and fucking Fortnite be insane? She quit Riley read is like the Jenna Jamison if I think my generation where it's like that is understated. She's out of the game. I think she's married and everything.
Speaker 3: There's one of the few that I know, but I don't really know any many porn stars. Yeah, I dread about that.
Speaker 1: You knew bitch that had hundred dudes the only fans ship and she was all like kind of talk about this kind of a disaster.
Speaker 3: In one like interaction and.
Speaker 1: One well in one day session one day that too much is just like it's too it's it's too much. But also there's women that have done way more. So it's actually kind of like warring. I guess that's that's that's obsessive. Obviously it's crazy. I'm obsessed to the average person. But if if she's trying to do like some incredible thing in the in the realm of porn, it's kind of like, bitch that was like forever ago, Like there's a chick that like almost did a thousand Like that's insane. That's yes, it's insane, and it's like bitch, like you know, yeah, I like I could at my most sexually sexually sexual like he's having a stroke at my most corny I could not imagine someone fucking a hundred of me.
Speaker 3: That is so just what are you getting? Like, No, like me fucking like a girl fucking a hundred of me? You know, like me having sex with like a hundred of me having texted someone. That's what I'm saying. Why would you even imagine that?
Speaker 1: That's not a thing that can happen.
Speaker 3: But the idea is a hundred people like a girl fucking hundred people is like, dude, that's crazy to think that way.
Speaker 4: But that's crazy of itself. Why'd you make get one hundred cloones of you?
Speaker 3: Because of the fact that what I'm saying, what I'm saying is that what I'm what I'm saying is like I don't think I don't think I'm like a sexual phenomenon, but these guys probably are like a hundred sexually prepared fellows.
Speaker 1: The worst part of it is why the only interesting part about this was this chick is really fucking stupid. So first of all, she didn't even know that it's possible they can get HIV or through oral sex. She was just like like the guy. So they didn't even do a lot of vetting. They didn't vet them.
Speaker 3: They did some.
Speaker 1: Basically, the people who had like h like test or recent tests would get front of the line, but it wasn't a requirement. First and foremost insanity, what are you doing? Criminal record stuff? Not necessarily requirement. So basically the people who could prove themselves had front of the line shit, but she wanted some real average people as well, and so the interview guy this was like in UK. The guy was like, aren't you worried about like contracting HIV because you know they can like they can bust in your mouth or whatever stuff like that, and she was like getting HIV through spunk?
Speaker 3: Like is that even a thing?
Speaker 1: Like you know, like howard like she like she was like getting like she didn't think, you know, obviously it's clearly she didn't think it's it is highly unlikely that you will get HIV through oral sex, but it is fucking positives, not a.
Speaker 3: Zero yeah, if you're going numbers like the so stupid as fuck.
Speaker 1: And then it was it was a bad experience because completely obviously underprepared. They were underprepared. Some people went on too long. Everybody was supposed to have five minutes, and then some people went on too long, she didn't get breaks exactly the time she wanted to get, so there was just like, look.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. Like if no one's scheduling that time.
Speaker 1: She's a fucking idiot, because like, did she get sick or anything?
Speaker 3: And she she can trust anything?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. But like she was very upset, and I don't know if I believe this part. They showed a guy that interviewed after the fact and he they blur him out, but he was traumatized.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what happened to him?
Speaker 1: He was like shaking giving this interview, And I was like, did somebody rape him?
Speaker 3: At the I will through you. I'm getting there because I was like, if you there, you know what's gonna happen. I think I actually don't think I think you're right. I think I think it's a lot of people.
Speaker 4: I think there's a lot of people who thought in their heads, man, that sounds great, and then they go and then they're in it, and then they they're too meek to speak up and be like, actually this.
Speaker 1: Isn't my thing anymore.
Speaker 4: They're just too like I'm here now, and like I have been I have to do this and they don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: I have been there way more times than I.
Speaker 4: I'm one hundred people, So you have to figure like, dude, not all one hundred, because you have to. You have to realize too, if you're confident, If you're a confident guy, you're not going to this thing.
Speaker 1: You know, like, you don't need this, You're going for a you are a sex right or this is like say a milestone. I've never done anything that, Like, you're one of those weird people, like I've never done anything that's crazy before. I want to add this notch to my belt.
Speaker 3: It would break my heart seeing a woman getting fucked by that many people. It would make me like feel sad. I'd be like's the thing, here's the thing. I don't know, it's it's and it's not even wrong to do that, right, It would just it's not it's not morally, there's nothing wrong. I think it's mega stupid. I think sorry, the way she went about it.
Speaker 4: I think a person's really built to handle that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, That's what my brain is.
Speaker 1: But like that is definitely the vagina is gonna get absolutely just that is what That's what my brain is saying. That's gonna be like what like at least like a week's worth of recovery.
Speaker 3: Like like I'm like, that's why my heart came from with is like I'm no sexual fucking leopard prowess creature, but I could fucking a hundred people, Like if I was there, if it was like ten of me, that poor girl's in trouble already. If it was just ten people like me, I'd assume. But my most like diabolically, like I gotta fuck something now, like on three of viagra, I'm going. But yeah, but imagine one hundred people. That is damage to you.
Speaker 1: I'm serving, Like I imagine she's, uh, I imagine she's at least somewhat seasoned, you know, to where to even even to attempt a hundred You can't be like I've had sex three times ahead.
Speaker 3: Imagine a pretty season.
Speaker 1: So like I just think the way because if everything would have went swimmingly, if everything would have been great, I think she would have been like that fucking ruled right. It just her dumb ass not planning things out meticulously, which obviously you have to in a situation like that. It was it was fifty to fifty. It's either gonna be good or bad, you know what I'm saying. Like, but most I would say, actually, let's say thirty seventy, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would, I would say, dude, I don't know. I think everybody involved in this story is fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: It's stupid, like stupid.
Speaker 4: The hundred guys you lined up for this are freaks. This woman's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being in a room full of one hundred guys that are probably all naked and jacking off, you know, like getting ready getting fucked. No, they're probably they're probably didn't have that.
Speaker 3: I think they had.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they were on their own, they had to pop their own pills, and they just had a jack. Like, first of all, I'm not I'm not dude. I don't want to be in a room with other guys with hard decks and also hearing them like that's my that's my big thing. I don't like hearing dudes mown. That shit turns me off so fast that it bothers me, like pretty propellent. Like there's just I think it's people.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of I've experienced a repellent repell What I thought out of the room, What do you think means? Like, I've been in situations where I'm, oh, yeah, I'm gonna go do this. Sounds like a good idea, and then I go do it and I'm like, I probably shouldn't have done that. That's happened to me a lot of times. Not a lot of times, but like, same situations. I talked about one of them already, Yeah, but I'm just like, I just I it's not not that one, but sort of know they were like yes, okay, so a couple of them then yeah, it's like I just you gotta sometimes you gotta just be like, you know what, I'll just go beat my dick. Maybe I'll just maybe I'll just go, look, do this.
Speaker 1: My situations weren't crazy. It was just like like one of them a girl was I should have known better. It was just oh she was she she worked on the show on Netflix, so she was on set for like fucking twelve hours, right, and then so she was like, hey, can I come over?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you're fucking like you want to go home first? Maybe shower? You know, like you literally were working all day to shower off at the house, my house. I guess should have she didn't have. She like she haven't changed. It wasn't like that. It wasn't like, oh you know, it was like it was just if she's coming over, the if you girls come over to fuck me, you know, like I definitely like it was just more of like I'm bring clothes, No, no, bring clothes? Are like you take a shower. You know.
Speaker 1: If she would have thought ahead in that way, that would have been great, you know, like, but it's one of those things. You also don't want to be fucking rude and be like, hey, bitch, I need you to shower, uh, because at a.
Speaker 3: Certain point that could ruin the mood where you know, it was one.
Speaker 1: Of those things where I'm just like all right, but you want to hop in the shower, and I don't want to have a shower by yourself.
Speaker 3: It's like before you want to have yourself. That's crazy. Like the implication is just like.
Speaker 1: Oh, wow, okay, but yeah, I mean I wish I was more of a dick like that. Well, I guess retroactively it doesn't matter anymore, but back then, if.
Speaker 3: Those moments, I wish I was more certa.
Speaker 1: A shower, Like take a shower, you stupid bitch, you stink, like you should be able to say that, like you should and not feel like I'm gonna hurt this girl's feelings because that's a really sensitive subject or whatever.
Speaker 4: But that was, like I gotten you have to be more assertive sometimes, like I I hollowed out the bottom of my shower, uh, my my bathtub and haven't had like a trapdoor with like spike pits for people who like stunk.
Speaker 3: That is, so they're showering and then they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they fall and then they fall, all right. Uh, some stupid pussy asked me to ask you all why the RST for the podcast is fused.
Speaker 1: I found this and I was grinning. I was had a huge, big, big meat.
Speaker 3: He stinks.
Speaker 1: One of that guy whereas it's a football one, his ash is kind of showing and there's like there's like a trainer or something like it looks like he's jacking him off and you can see the top of his ass.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see that he's getting a cramp out? Probably, but like that's the.
Speaker 1: Way that it looks, is like he's definitely jacking this guy off, and you can see his ass the of Lebron as an adult, and is still.
Speaker 4: Referred to as kid Flashed Andy's in Our Back and str and Forever Dandy ritual.
Speaker 1: Louis Armstrong playing Shadow of the Hedge Hump. Louis Arsha sogning, You're at a time, Fuck you, Tim Knuckles, you're black and hope everybody fit.
Speaker 3: The Knuckles You're black? You see the movie? Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I saw people I saw. I might have been like an early preview or watch.
Speaker 3: It probably, but I don't give a I have no idea. I didn't wat the seconde yet. I'm gonna watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only saw the first one. I actually don't remember if I finished it.
Speaker 3: I think I did.
Speaker 4: You probably did, and it probably just was not memorable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I didn't. They're not bad. I didn't dislike it. I'm not like I have to watch it.
Speaker 1: I personally never gave a funk about so Sonic in that way I liked. I'm I feel like a fucking old guy, like I'm a I'm a I am, you.
Speaker 3: Know, a millennial in the way that you're late Sonic and Knuckles was it for me? You're an early gen millennial you're a proto millennial.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, I did play the one on Dreamcast, but I also was like, I don't like this three D ship. It was just it just kind of it's not I was not saying it was. It was a little JANKI but it was like, to me, the pinnacle of Sonic and Knuckles. I was so good, Like playing the fucking what was that game?
Speaker 3: The media? I don't know that was cool Sonic Media.
Speaker 1: You're asking media sixteen seventeen. That was cool as ship. That was like pretty much it was Sonic one, two and three pretty much. Yeah, just all meshed together. It was really cool. I love that anyway.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm sure the other like Sonic Frontier Doll actually it was probably really good. But I just don't care. I just I can't play a Sonic game again. I have love for Sonic. You don't want to be tasting anymore. I get it. I like Sonic. I think he's cool.
Speaker 4: I just don't, you know, swing canonically blasting a unicorn child, an unborn unicorn blasting in an unborn child in carab Okay, Caribbeans, I don't know. Stop, Why are showing that it's perfect it's such a shithead.
Speaker 1: You're to me.
Speaker 3: This is not the funniest thing fucking ever, actually ever, not at all.
Speaker 4: Every recorman's funnier than that. It's funnier with the sound of it. All right, Well, he's jacket and that's what kind of makes that clip to be honest. Heath Smoker going is off to Vegas. She Parker on my Peter with great power and responsibility.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: The in game currency of call is called c P gids Sweeney flossing his toothcap with Shannon Sharp's colon. Sween comeback as Mario. You'd already big Peepee, big pimp and by jay Z.
Speaker 3: But Gay, that is crazy. God damn, that is.
Speaker 4: A crazy fucking shot, dude, It's that is outrageous.
Speaker 3: Man, fucking that's so nice.
Speaker 4: He sent me that clip because Kendrick Kendrick punching Drake's colon out his asshole, scatting in the Holy Ghost as the abyss takes you. Uh, gay men, cream, are you listening in the drain? Come a Glistening's that? I don't know, man' He didn't even put spaces between these letters. I don't even Uh, all right, Kevin Durant's feet, doctor Manlover, how I learned to stop worrying and love the cock?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Fuck you, I ain't playing, I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. I want to see Ben Shapiro get gang raped by clowns, Jay clowns. Fuck face, Yeah, I want to know. I want him to be fucked by straight clowns that are doing it but grudgingly.
Speaker 3: What's worth?
Speaker 4: Uh? Fuck face? Unstoppable paw Patrol counts as copaganda? Cardboard proably long time question. Ask our first time listener backshotting scroll Girl until all liquid leaves my body.
Speaker 3: Holy crap, good.
Speaker 4: Luck, jolly old dipshit Ghosts of Yo d e I Gang Green Peen got a two month free trial for premium.
Speaker 3: Holy shit. I am never going back.
Speaker 1: You damn right.
Speaker 3: Once you taste it. Man, it's like.
Speaker 4: You're going back to ads on YouTube. It's sucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as possible, even I do it now.
Speaker 3: I can't have ads. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I Also they're getting tricky with the ad blockers. YouTube's trying to like go hard on the paint's been.
Speaker 3: In a while because ever since I've had over a year and they were like already, like really Anti had already. They were like, you can't have add black Horn and watch. I'm like fucking yeah. To me, I'm like, don't matter. I've I've had YouTube back when it was YouTube bread. You know what a terrible name. Man, crazy. I was like, how the fuck did they not sheltered? Are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like for real, it's just so dumb, so crazy. Not one person said anything.
Speaker 4: Because well, the thing is, it's just like nobody wants to be the one. It's like, doesn't that sound a little bit like red Tube the porn the time.
Speaker 3: Just backwards essentially.
Speaker 4: It's YouTube bread, But I want to red Tube.
Speaker 3: You read dube was evan in a while? Yeah, that's like it's been well over ten years for me. Yeah probably. Yeah. I go like I've gone to red Tube.
Speaker 4: Maybe the like if all the links are down and I'm like maybe maybe read to maybe there's a hell Mary here medtube.
Speaker 1: There was a there was another one.
Speaker 3: The idea is there should be you porn.
Speaker 10: You remember that there's ex x video, Porn's YouTube, you pour red Tube, there's red there's there's obviously poorn up the classic, there's red Tube.
Speaker 3: You porn x video ex Hampster was another one Hamster Yeah, yeah, and then I think those are all the there's one and the bank Bang that was like the one I had that was like my spank bang. That was my personal special drove.
Speaker 1: That's why I saw Dragon Ball Super Dragon Balls Broy a day after it came on there I was gonna beat off and I was like, oh, Ship Broy's on here.
Speaker 3: The one I watched the whole movie.
Speaker 4: The one that looks funny is is X and x X because it's just blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's it's it looks it's video, but it's blue.
Speaker 1: X in x and x X.
Speaker 3: I think is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's called I'm not Super x x X I put I typed in X and x X and Google suggestions. I don't know what the second thing is, but the first one says mom and son.
Speaker 3: Just it says mom and son. Okay, weird. I I should that say? Look god blass. I have no idea. Is that like a porn star?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I wonder that site looks really funny because it looks it but it looks blue in the same way that like, I don't even know, it feels like an.
Speaker 3: Old blue like Sonics blue.
Speaker 4: It's just weird branding. It's just weird site design X anyway, Yeah, it's very funny looking. Uh got a two month free Okay, I hope the ten grand was worth it, you burger flipping.
Speaker 3: Piece of ship. Fagged? Did they get the money? I thought they didn't. I don't know what they got, like I would was getting, like.
Speaker 4: Maybe just got they maybe maybe got tend like all right, all right, we don't kill us.
Speaker 1: Yeah fun god damn it.
Speaker 3: Yeah accidentally fine probably whatever, Well that's crazy. He really they stitched. They were like, I'm gonna get money.
Speaker 1: For there we go tube eight tube eight yeah, because I remember I was like, there's another tube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about put in tube porn and then I remember it just an eight ball, right, I think, so those cylinders are really going on it. I love too porn. You know what, I haven't been on in literally ten years. Uh funked. It's been a long time, never going back to the fun. I think I'm done.
Speaker 4: I thought it was so funny to me, but I'm curious to me, like the content on E fun would updates, so sele that like I got into a normal habit of waiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, years, I was curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I at a certain point I just never went back. And I was like, fuck, it's been too long. I literally it's been ten years or like it was twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen. I remember I was living in my friend's house the last time I went on, and I haven't been on since. And I'm like, it's you can't go fuck that. Yeah, I mean I think it's still an archive, but still I he ain't gonna go back.
Speaker 3: That woman gets slapped in the face of Dick sorry, busted up and knocked that one of her teeth, and I was like, what was he crash bandicoot spinning. It's just he had like a baseball bat like Dick, and.
Speaker 4: It just but that only but that only matters in so much as how quickly you're.
Speaker 3: Swinging she did he did the ring back, she pop.
Speaker 1: She must have had a loose ass tooth from.
Speaker 3: Them must have been clearly it's clearly more lore previously because no one would have digged like that's walking around healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find.
Speaker 3: Interesting about that. That website.
Speaker 1: It uh, there was this like Giggly Girls, this Giggly Girl star Wars whatever.
Speaker 3: She is gonna fucking uh uh what do you call those things? Uh?
Speaker 1: With the holes, the people.
Speaker 3: The dicks, gloryholes. I couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: A gloryhole. And she was just like the giggliest girl in porn or something like that. And like I was watching it and it wasn't necessarily funny, but it was interesting. But it made me realize, this is so much better than like like because you know, I said I hate dudes and hearing them and ship and then this basically eliminates them, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, this is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Actually, I was like, I was like, I think I found something that I can actually work with. I felt like this can like fucking back up on it and ship and the guy's gone.
Speaker 3: You gotta start doing glory holes, start doing glory holes. I guess I should. I should really specialize gloriholes from now on.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he shout out, anybody know any glorios.
Speaker 3: Come to George Lucas's gloryhole in porium?
Speaker 1: Which emporium? If he had that wall, I would totally go.
Speaker 4: I just I have to see what's a building that's falling apart?
Speaker 3: Be like fucking like C three p o dicks or something at least.
Speaker 1: Of drug adult people making fucking Star Wars quotes of the sucking your day.
Speaker 3: Come on down.
Speaker 4: You see that photo of him like eating, uh, he's like eating point express, He's.
Speaker 1: Like he's he's he's at like I think it's like a high place or he's at a food court. This billionaire.
Speaker 4: That must be a crazy experience to be in a room like that, because it's like everybody in that room knows the.
Speaker 1: Thing that he made.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like everybody, but none of them know that that's him.
Speaker 3: That's very true. Interesting, that's very true. I would have toigously like, Okay, so you said you would love to torture George. That's what literally sounded like. That's why I thought I heard I would love to talk to him. That'd be interesting, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean it would be cool to sit I mean, clearly he doesn't mind being bothered if he does stuff like that, right, you know, is like, there's no if I was that fucking famous.
Speaker 4: There's a clip of him walking in the background of that documentary to you remember that, No, it was like it was it was a completely unrelated documentary and just like in the background George Lucas is walking into like a building, like.
Speaker 1: Actually, he's just such a normal guy.
Speaker 3: He's just like I would love to ask him what his trilogy was gonna look like. I would love to talk to him about that and then torture if he doesn't tell you. I wouldn't torture him, would just be like, you should tell me.
Speaker 1: It was gonna be Child.
Speaker 3: I was. I was gonna make a Child Yoda trilogy. His name was gonna be child.
Speaker 4: He was just gonna it was simply gonna be called kid Yoda, and it was gonna be his adventures in Daga is a little young, wasn't he was? He was as a child. He left to do political things, and then he came back when he was old.
Speaker 1: He wanted to die.
Speaker 3: He wanted to shut up you. I would watch Kid Yota the trilogy. I would. I would, I would about I would, I would. I'm lying you would shut them at.
Speaker 1: The point where I want media that's just gonna upset people, like specifically.
Speaker 3: Media is funny.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be it's gonna be wokya, it's gonna be yes.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what some devs are doing. Now, you can't you cannot. You cannot convince.
Speaker 3: Me that's awesome.
Speaker 1: You can't convince me that Intergalactic is not a fuck you to like those people? Man, what do you mean, yeah, the main character. I just probably you can't.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Your actual actress as bad as.
Speaker 1: She's beautiful, yeah a dime, and the way the way that reaction, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I really don't think she even looks that bad.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't think.
Speaker 4: There are definitely some trailers where I like, like the like Fable when that was first show, they really botched that kind of but it was an early trailer whatever. Like, I actually think she looks pretty okay. Like, I don't really see the problem.
Speaker 3: I'm not so weird. We're not weird. We're not like, we're not We're not fucking freaks.
Speaker 1: Right, let's be real, we're weird. I should take that back. We're weird, but we're not freaks. I just think the design just objectively, the way I'm looking, I'm like, oh, this is gonna really upset them. They obviously know that, so I feel like it's more of a and I'm actually at the point I'm at the point where I'm like, I didn't want to hear it. I was like, oh god, I want to hear these people chirp. But at a certain point there's a part of me I'm like it just just go. That's why I sayd GTA six. Just make it literally so woke that it's damn they were mad drum.
Speaker 4: Like, it's a Latino fucking people and it's a fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: Time one thing that bothers people more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is weird. They finally put a woman in here. I'm so woke, and so the times Western.
Speaker 4: Gaming there's so many guys already like who cares? I was like, Also, the thing to me is like, well, the thing to me is just like, imagine you're a woman who plays games, right, and you've been playing games forever playing as like male characters, and that's fine. Yeah, right, it's not a problem to do that. So then like the second it's the opposite for just a little while, it's like, can I tell you what fragile?
Speaker 1: Are you what it is? It's the fear of replacement?
Speaker 3: Bullshit? Well they got fed that fun ship and now they really believe it. Well, I you know it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. But like also shut the funk up, it's life.
Speaker 4: I think it's I think it's people pretending to be in this hobby for money, because dude, we had this isn't new man. We've had women in video games for fucking ages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, but now they're like unattractive ones, and I can't like a character if I can't jack.
Speaker 1: Think about Think about if if they chose so it was intergalactic, and they chose a model of so, let's.
Speaker 3: Say they didn't know who Sigourney Weaver.
Speaker 1: Is, but like they would be like, who's this Sjoorney Weaver would be cooked?
Speaker 3: Yeah if she was like thousand and.
Speaker 1: Those games came out now, like because and they like to pretend like they wouldn't do that. They would.
Speaker 3: They totally would.
Speaker 11: If Mirror's Edge, If Mirror's Edge came out, I'd be like, oh, a fucking woman, if you actually get what the If t B wasn't a fucking clearly map rafter a porn actress, they'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, I hate and you're automato. This game is so dumb.
Speaker 4: It's like course of course they're they're It's predictable too, That's what's the shame.
Speaker 3: Like, I remember streaming the game wards the serious thing.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because the sear thing's specifically insane because she's pretty, so like, I don't attracted, So that didn't I didn't under I will say I didn't predict that angle.
Speaker 1: I thought people were gonna be more.
Speaker 4: Upset, like it's a woke witcher because they made a female fucking witcher. I undernote, because to find her unattractive or like particularly unattracted to the point to point it out was so beyond impossible to me. I actually remember thinking like, oh, they actually like she's pretty attractive in this, you know, like like noticeably.
Speaker 3: To me, she just looked thicker, like she's stronger and older and older and well definitely older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also like I feel like, if you're gonna be fun anymore, what the That's what I saw somebody say she looked like a grandma, and I was like, who's from Grandma? Looks like that? I bring her to me now. I was like Grandma's Dandon and at May and the new ones where I'm like, hey, yeah, that that ain't our at me, but so all of them, but my aunt May looks like a topographical map of the Adirondacks Jackpot. Yeah, dude, I'm so glad. I So I watched that thing all by myself. I missed it since I was late to the party, so I didn't see any discourse or anything until way after. So I watched the WITCHERD trailer, and my objective normal thoughts.
Speaker 3: I actually didn't.
Speaker 1: I literally, for some reason didn't see that there was gonna be a problem at all. When I watched that trailer.
Speaker 3: Cool it was.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, it's really cool. I'm like, I'm excited to see what the game plays, like, Yeah, you're normal. Yeah, I didn't even so what you're saying about the ugly one. Yeah, of course that was not even that.
Speaker 3: But even in my thought she was hot. I think I see when she took her off, I was like, oh, it was good.
Speaker 4: Even in my prep understanding how stupid people are that they would react negatively to it.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: Never would I have thought like, yeah, she's too unattractive, even the still image that they use to say, like.
Speaker 3: Look at what they did, like she's she's not. I was like, bro, you guys could not not.
Speaker 1: Told this girl even if like I'm like you, yeah, they're wives or girlfriends or whatever they end up with, they're going to look fifteen times worse than Serie.
Speaker 3: Doesn't this, There's no fucking way that doubt.
Speaker 1: Do you see a Sydney Sweeney is playing a role for some movie where she looks like not ultra hot, right, and then they had a picture of her like in a bikini or something like unflattering, yeah, and then just a sea of people's ship on her, and I'm like, this is this isn't I was like, these are the same people, These are the exact same people that are saying serial looks ugly.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you, guys, people have always been dumb about that stuff too, like that because I see this all the time where it's just like, oh my god, she's can't believe she looks normal.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking lie, how lame.
Speaker 4: But then it's the same thing, like every time a celebrity couple breaks up or something, it's like, oh, I can't believe she ever got with this guy, and it's just Sabrina Carpenter in her perfect like most made up most like perfect the guy and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just a guy that's joker technically yea yeah, And so like you have to what you have to.
Speaker 1: It's like, fucking uh, Beyonce get cheated on, like by that fucking mutant. Fucking but this is what But no, but that's what I'm talking about Beyonce.
Speaker 4: That's I've never heard him.
Speaker 3: Called that before at all. But I understand the repersent. I understand.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's like Beance, it's Arita Carbenter look normal.
Speaker 3: They're normal looking people.
Speaker 4: They're not like, there's not there's not exceptionally like they put makeup on and they dress like in million dollar clothes and then they're put next to like normal people.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, I can't believe. I can't believe this person had the nerve to cheat on that person. It's like, what the fuck talking? Are you stupid? There's the prestige. I'm not for prestige, just like you're dumb for doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, well you're done for doing it in general. Get caught, but you're done for doing it. You're done for doing in general. But the the the conversation is always like he looks normal, she looks fucking perfect.
Speaker 3: I got news for you.
Speaker 1: They don't understand. It's one of the reasons why, like say, men, when when men look stunningly handsome, uh, you'll celebrate them more because it's very little makeup or something on it. Then like say, like there's a lot of women that are just as beautiful as a really handsome man, but women usually always have makeup on, so you can't really to see that.
Speaker 3: That often, right, I agree, I think, I think, I think, especially in modern time, I think that was the thing prior probably a little little before, may be putting on makeup out the fucking ass. Male movie stars make that like male attracted people, they put on fucking they well, of course they once upon a time it was much less so, but now they fucking they put them.
Speaker 1: A lot of them sit on there's a lot of brush stuff like look, there's.
Speaker 3: There's also fun.
Speaker 1: There's also a lot of things that people don't understand about, like what makes someone even attractive in the first place. Where one of the reasons I say, like Sidney Sweeney, one of the reasons why people like hers so must not just because oh, big tits and everything, but also there's a if you're using sliders and like when you were creating a character, she has a like her symmetry is really good, Like, so her eyes aren't too far apart, they're not too close together. She doesn't have a bulbousing fucking force. You know how people have like something unique about them, Like my forehead actually has like there's things unique about me. But somebody's making a slider. They're making everything just very symmetrical and nothing's protruding too much, and people value that as like, oh, that's beautiful. And so if you look at her, stray your face and see like she's a very pretty person.
Speaker 3: And then now we put her.
Speaker 1: On a pedestal because she's famous and she has big tits and so now you see everything together and now people act like she's kind of like a goddess.
Speaker 4: And she also and there's the makeup on top of that, and then they'res and the expensive the money, the money, the money.
Speaker 3: So it's like you have all these things.
Speaker 1: That dress it up. But like there are regular people out there that are very symmetrical in that way. Their symmetry is just as good. Maybe their makeup business proceeds, but the real thing is they're not famous. Yeah, Like so, uh, people were getting weird and I didn't know people cared about Siri this much. To be honest, they're.
Speaker 3: Reacting exactly that.
Speaker 1: I'm being facetious, Like and the people that like I play Witcher and Russell and you play Witcher and then you're disrespecting the fucking lynch pin of the series. All of Wicher is based on Siri, literally the whole story. I think they're just like, is that actually true?
Speaker 3: It's the whole you played as garyl but good.
Speaker 1: I think the original books aren't, though.
Speaker 3: I think I'm pretty sure they are. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that doesn't need to be true, is what I'm is what I'm saying, Like, even if the books weren't based on that true, what the game clearly is the game.
Speaker 3: People explored. Was the games more than nobody niggas can't read?
Speaker 1: Look all due respect, is it even like I saw them in Polish? I didn't even I didn't know those books, I'm sure, But.
Speaker 3: You're not reading the vast majority of American people that are mad. Guy from Nebraska's bad about it. But but you can't. You can't even understand why the sun comes up and down? Bitch, Like you're not mad about Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you think the seasons come because the gods get mad at you, Like, shut the funk up, dude, Like it's just it blows my mind.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of fake gamers. You're right, but the fake.
Speaker 3: Ass niggas, stupid niggas, niggas, niggas, niggas, niggas, niggas.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, they like Yard, but they don't know anything about out fucking They don't know anything about the universe.
Speaker 3: They don't know about Garrol. He looks cool.
Speaker 1: They just like the idea of girl because he's just this masculine, like, handsome, rugged looking dude. But they don't know anything about They don't know what a witcher is. I guarantee you, Lilax.
Speaker 4: And good Spur is the Yard dweller daft punk?
Speaker 3: Why was I thinking that too? He just said it for the brain merch daft punk.
Speaker 4: Into my asshole penetration, penetration into my asshole, into my asshole, penetration, penetration into my asshole.
Speaker 3: I don't know what song that's supposed to be there. I don't know either.
Speaker 4: I thought it was intergalactate planetary for for a second, but I mean to my asshole penetration penetration too, my asshole.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that's not supposed to be? It's not it?
Speaker 3: Did the person just have a brain fart?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think they They think that's daft punk. Can't you imagine?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: That was that fit way too well? It is? To follow up, is daft punk? What is daft Punk's gay name black spunk? Why would black would black cat to the spunk? What the fuck are you talking? Dig spunk on cat spunk whatever?
Speaker 4: Defeating Rabbit Sweeney with a fire hose of come, melting him like Roger Rabbit's dip Chautsu's wife isn't cannon and is a doll. Hell, mister beast, mister beast, mister curing cancer to spite Jimmy Yes, uh, Walauigi the corporate assassin, Smitchy the kid She pipkin on my Pippa possum was actually the fun was actually homeless. But now they're now they're back, Okay, welcome back, let's go, let's go, congrats, snark boys, come to Tijuana. I'll show you around. No no, uh, Sweeney flosses with his own piss. I'm just here so I don't get killed. Did you hear about Lucanus's new brother, suck on his suck suck on so dumb Star coffee. I'm wipe, and my dad left after going to prison twice. Kind of say it, Chris. Chris was right, Finish Dad is pretty funny. Roger's not annoying, as you said. I am transferm Gremlin. You off work for a month, going full hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: Nice, that's the move.
Speaker 4: Chris barely starting to read when there was a knock at the door. Derek rose to answer, OMG, WILLM. Dafoe is here? He shouted, you're writing a fan fiction and then compiling all of my voice clips to make me ultimately read a complete fan fiction.
Speaker 3: Is that was happening?
Speaker 4: That happened with the lyrics to I think imagine Dragon. It active Craig the Canadian, I'm Jimmy Olsen.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 4: It's your boy, Shawny d rest. It's your boy, Shiny and rest in peace. Jeff the Shark from Dying, UH dying from a cocaine overdose in Long Island, UH, Serprise Agent two six seven UH the Rizzler found dead after being shot twenty five times with Cumbull. It's outside of McDonald's playplace in northern New Jersey. Very specific, that's specific geographically.
Speaker 1: And is this gonna be like other Luigi? Like, is this the next Luigi? This is just what he's gonna do. What is this Luigia Luigo?
Speaker 4: That's like, that's the male Luigia Louisi.
Speaker 3: Is that a bad thing? Yeah, it would be bad. It would be bad.
Speaker 1: It would that would be bullied relentlessly.
Speaker 3: What if he's like a nefarious kid, Like he's.
Speaker 4: Like, it's gonna be one you're condemning into a life of notoriety in that sense, will be a demon.
Speaker 3: Like Kaligia understanding life you're gonna live now, right, we have to make you strong. We want to turn you into a weapon. He's like he's a little fake.
Speaker 4: That one uh and one day kill Let's go one day in the middle of the street, I saw a wheelchair with a bit of blood and.
Speaker 3: And what do you think happened?
Speaker 4: I think Steve Colon to know a colon sight unseen, right, is kind of insane. Not even to assume is that like, is that meat? Is that intestines?
Speaker 3: What is that? Oh? That's a male colon. That is a male colon. Clowe Wost has happened? What happened?
Speaker 4: Getting jerked off to completion by an arcade clal machine. I paid like five hundrellars. It was not worth it. Three XO marveling at the number of old series and studios getting new entries at the TGA's and shit was crazy. It was cool, new Turak, new Okami.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be the start of the wave. Man, it's gotta be cool man. Let's go next year is looking cool?
Speaker 4: Man? We I feel like I feel like this year people are like, oh, there's no games this year, And I really feel like people only say that because there's no obvious winner. Like last year it was like obvious that Baller's Gate three would win. But in some ways, isn't that worse? Isn't that In some ways isn't it? Doesn't it speak worse for the year if there's no competition at all?
Speaker 3: Yes and no, Yes and no, because there could be great games that come out, but there's also like a rising star that you can't deny this. I wouldn't say there was no competition last year twenty twenty three, week Man, the game was great.
Speaker 4: I would say Baldy game had it like Bonners there was no part of me that, but I thought, like, but there was people.
Speaker 1: There's games that came out that people really enjoyed, like say, there were great Tiers of the Kingdom. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I finally finished it, and it's amazing, bro, like the best I ever experienced. Really, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's my favorite modern Zelda game for sure, Like it's that game is exceptional.
Speaker 3: I think it's like I finished it, I just wish it.
Speaker 4: I can't play it though. Man, that hardware, the hardware.
Speaker 1: It's it had, it was so disrespectful in that way, right, I had to have a doctor.
Speaker 3: I had to have a doc that was like, I have to play this, doctor, I have to play this when I just wanted to sit down and relaxed. Yeah, you like it.
Speaker 1: I finished fucking thirty frames. Kennedy stretched down on a fourteen displayed, Bro, it's fucking I love it.
Speaker 3: Isn't it crazy? Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 1: She took it back into uh because like the we have a fifty five and a sixty five, and so she had to take it into the into the room to play on the fifty five because it looks way too bad for sixty dude, it's rough TV.
Speaker 3: It looks fucking horrible on my television.
Speaker 4: I can't play that game on a TV. I have to play it handheld because it looks fucked. If it's not, it's it's it's so unfortunate. And I know there's a switch to League too of just like what it's going to be, and it's just like we.
Speaker 3: Don't know if it's really or not, but it looks embarrassing. It's I think.
Speaker 4: Here's why. I think it's real deep. Their company is already leaking like the form factor because they got access to it. De Brand, I think, is the one they have like the case for it and everything. So it's like and it's in line for like what that looks like. And it's like, all right, it's gonna sell a ton.
Speaker 3: It's it's going to be stronger. It's finally gonna be as good as a PlayStation four.
Speaker 4: It's gonna PlayStation four slim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like just a time, by the way, about this, right, what players four slim one Nintendo games? So they could do sixty, they could do sixty, maybe they could. Maybe. I don't care.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me to care, especially now, especially now when PlayStation and Xbox are both like confirmed to me making and I think that the PlayStation is like I think Sony's like, yeah, the baseline is PS five games on portable, we'll see, which is just like, no, okay, well.
Speaker 3: What that does is this right? Is this right? Well?
Speaker 1: That does is just makes the Steam Deck have to make a better console. That's what makes me happy.
Speaker 4: Well not really because val really doesn't care well, but by nature they'll be like, oh, I guess we can make this better, and then we'll get a steam Deck that's even fucking crazier because.
Speaker 3: I love that console so much and I have it modded till the sun comes home. My fucking Screensiver Simpson's Simpson Homer Simpson beating is again busting in his own face.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, so dumb anyway.
Speaker 3: It's Dick has Duff written on it. Why then.
Speaker 4: They drake my own dick mine?
Speaker 3: They find him bent over with his cock.
Speaker 4: He's back broken, he's paralyzed.
Speaker 7: I can't moved to move my hips from me, please, March snapped my spide again.
Speaker 3: March haalma, what is that? Lois got? Sounded like it was.
Speaker 4: My bowel movement was so bloody. I named my toilet sandy hook, slurping, stroking, smoking, joking. Emoticon is going like this. Goku and Chi both speak with hick dialecs and Japanese, hence being dubbed with Southern accents. Hailing hockey, lollin Lake.
Speaker 3: Wait, they're summoning something.
Speaker 4: Colin Hak Long Lake, Jalen, Jake kayl and Cake Babela Laylan Lake Maylon make Naylon Nate.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's doing a thing I did remember when I was like it was a bake cake.
Speaker 4: Oh Olanke Lake Quaalon Quake Quaalon Ray What are you doing? Fuck you get out of here, your band.
Speaker 3: Ob we want to blow me Alan Wake Alan ak Baalen, Bake Kaylen. I hate that blow.
Speaker 4: Waiting for the swee hunter tier. I want his pelt, Kremlin, Gremlin Amanda what I'm shut out? Amanda hugging kiss Yeah, okay, great, classic, classic.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it. Stupid man sucking dick.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for Amanda hugging kiss for Amanda suck my dick.
Speaker 3: That nice. That's Dutch.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: That's the immediate assumption that that's Dutch. It's like, oh, the character certainly not the place. Absolutely not drinking squirrel girls, colon sweat. Jesus Christ, goddamn bister means the blinding kids Lee Harvey Oswald right before, right before the shooting, yelling if they set that Kennedy free, it'll be the end of all of us. No, I saw Daddy sucking Santa under the missile, Oh, under the missiletee Walter White voice, Jesse, why did just eat? I'm not gonna do it again, Jesse? Why did you do a corn music video? Walter White voice, Jesse, what did you do.
Speaker 3: A corn music video for Thoughtless? That song is as we need to cook stupid wage slave ass oh ass wage slave five eighty three.
Speaker 1: This song is an ass saying stupid Walter whit doesn't good taste.
Speaker 4: I guess Puppini brothers uh he cannot be bound all.
Speaker 3: I wants another carto. Fuck Puppini bros.
Speaker 4: Did I heard stupid fi for the first time of the years.
Speaker 1: So funny.
Speaker 3: It is so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: I can tell because you you brought that out of nowhere. It was funny. I was like, I have never literally ever heard anybody reference stupefy at any point in my life, because it's funny insane waiting.
Speaker 3: With this one and in the barrio is what he says.
Speaker 1: At one part.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what why disturbable did not rise?
Speaker 3: What is that about?
Speaker 2: Lane?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: So I thought it was about it doesn't it's it's it's not about anything. I don't think it is. I thought it was like something about just saying because the courses like see but don't get it. Don't you think maybe we can put it on credit? Don't you think it can take control if I don't let it? And I thought it was like I thought it was about greed or some shit.
Speaker 3: I don't cringe when you grow up. They're old stuff, but like it's really cringe.
Speaker 1: They have moments where it's like, oh, that's kind of good, but you have to, like you have to if you if you're a casual music enjoy you would never you never try to deep dive into them because what's the thing for.
Speaker 4: Me is like I like, I like what they do melodically, but the things they shout over the melodies like just don't like into the fire. I think it's a dope song until you hear them what they're saying.
Speaker 3: The dumb ass bitch.
Speaker 1: But like they actually like if I if anybody wants to, I'm going to I'm gonna put together a disturbed playlist on Spotify. I don't make I'm gonna make it public, and then I'm gonna be like, all right, people come back like a fucking vampire, laughing because of the fact. It's like someone kills themselves and you go to their this is it was like, right, did he go to that funeral?
Speaker 3: Is that like?
Speaker 1: And then he was singing that song.
Speaker 12: Den Yeah, Denn eleven beg a hot dog and a big gold.
Speaker 3: We have to finish. This is actually getting. He died at seven eleven with the boy named Kevin. He was he was also he was seven shut out to Kevin. Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we gotta get the I saw I saw Daddy's sucking Santa in the Mistletoe, Walter White Boys, Jesse, Okay, right that already? Wait, say five three Peppini Brothers, Carl Urban daring Jack Quaid to stick his hand in a deep friar for the Novacade movie. Oh yeah, that's right. There's that weird movie jack Quaid where he plays a guy who can't feel anything. It looks kind of fun. It reminds me of nobody kind of. I didn't see any of the trailer The World.
Speaker 3: We should like that. It's an action movie. Are you talking about that too?
Speaker 4: Thanks to Napoleon Versus the World?
Speaker 3: I was a sequel, Yeah, Napoleon. No, it's it's like another action movie that seems like a fun action for the second being a fun action movie.
Speaker 1: We're gonna kill the president right now. I have several lasers fixed on the President's location. You think I'm kidding, I'll do it, Uncle Rico, break in and slaughter of the President. Petro around easily, Uncle Rico. Social eat the food, Eat the food, Min's president, get the food, Uncle Rico, dig your heads and concrete and create an earthquake.
Speaker 4: Dude, that scene of him, that scene of him throwing the steak, that scene of him throwing the steak is is so fucking hysterical to me. I can't remember because he like he's like trying to prove how well he could throw. And then Napoleon's on his bike and his Paedro's like on his back, and then he just he really just he really throws a real steak in the John Heater's face at like mock ten and knocks his glasses off. He goes, Oh, but it's like a real it's like a real reaction. It's not like him doing the stupid voice. So stupid DONC. Donkerson ought you a being a good coming bound somebody talking back in to get a baou gade six Pep sent my T shirt submission to snark Tank Gmail. Let me know what you guys think. Subject is verily nice. Yeah, I saw that email. I didn't look through it email, but I saw the email when you saved that right now.
Speaker 3: That's what they're for. Just glancing. We get like we get like ads, and I don't know if I can trust I know, sometimes I just think of what's the meanest thing to say? Yeah, Merry Christmas?
Speaker 4: Gaylords mebe fishy jay Lena witnessing nine to eleven turning into.
Speaker 3: What that's fired?
Speaker 1: What is it that is awesome? Is that the email?
Speaker 3: Dude? This is amazing.
Speaker 1: It's fucking incredible.
Speaker 3: Dude, is a shirt? This is a shirt. We're making us a shirt for a shot reference to these.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's so it's it's a B swing and then that bit I don't remember, Yeah, I guess not, but that's awesome.
Speaker 3: What was it the Wrin Fair or something you getting? Yeah, this is crazy good, dude. That is that is easily the best shirt I've ever seen. This is crazy good. We're gonna put that on tote bags.
Speaker 4: You you you did that convince you to put the face on?
Speaker 3: Is that so good that you like that? That that that character needs to be on a shirt? I really think that is terrible. But like at the same time, I'm like, this is really you think it's it's kind of artistic, but send me your information. You are absolutely getting paid for this and we're making it a shirt. Thank you so much. You got seventy five cents coming your way. You got, you got, you are getting paid for this.
Speaker 4: Five sense Well it's it's in perpetuity, so seventy five cents every year.
Speaker 3: So it's a good deal.
Speaker 1: It's a very good good. If you live, I don't know, at least two million years, don't worry.
Speaker 4: What makes sure our stake getss I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was trying to do the math, dude. I was trying to do the math of like, how many billions would it be?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: It was it was Charlotte, So I was like, Okay, if how many billions could you have to like, what was the number if you were giving every person on Earth a billion dollars?
Speaker 3: That's inconceivable. Act, it'd be eight billion times a billion. It would be such a big number that it's like what I read.
Speaker 1: Timing that by a billion, I was like, when we would.
Speaker 4: Call it is already a crazy big Yeah, one million is already a billion is kind of inconceivable, actually, like truly, Yeah, sure, so the idea of like eight billion millions is fucking that's too much for me. Let's get Neil the grass Tyson on the On the Dinosaur podcast to explain it. Well, aually, we'll actually talk to it.
Speaker 3: He calls her, talk to it. Doesn't even well, talk to it.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, it's so inconsp World space Dust also just wanted to let you remind you of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to I can't do the that's pretty close.
Speaker 3: It's hard. It's a hard, fucking noise that's closer than it should be. I love that noise. It's great.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 4: I love that it's entirely made up. Yeah maybe fa she yeah, one e plus eight plus eighteen that's the answer.
Speaker 3: I know exactly how to say that.
Speaker 1: I hate that math is so fucking do This is what makes me like. It grounds me and I'm like, I'm stupid.
Speaker 3: I am stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ship, it's so good that I figured out how to think microphone is profitable, as I would be fucked.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't do math right. I couldn't be an accountant, couldn't do it. Numbers, in fact, piss me off.
Speaker 3: It's just pretty much that repeats consistently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need I don't need.
Speaker 3: I don't need to.
Speaker 4: I don't need the lore of the number gage six, Okay, Merry Christmas, gaylords, maybe fishy Jayleena witnessing nine to eleven turning jaylen who witnessing nine eleven, turning to the person beside him and saying, you've seen this.
Speaker 1: He probably literally did that?
Speaker 3: Are you seeing this?
Speaker 9: Only?
Speaker 3: Man? That's pa That building was there and now it's gone. It's probably run.
Speaker 4: It's probably run.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Something draws me to the explosion, like it's my fate or something.
Speaker 1: Going towards it.
Speaker 4: John Strickland, Mercy, He's drawn like a moth.
Speaker 3: Sure, you have to get out of your building, seven's about to come down.
Speaker 4: I just want to see.
Speaker 3: Is there a car in there?
Speaker 4: Mercy eighty nine Sween. Sween takes bendy straws to bathrooms because he likes the taste of piss.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 4: First key, David, first David. Fun fact, people who collect pez dispensers are called pestifhiles or pesophiles. That can't be fucking real. I couldn't. I can't imagine that though, to be honest with you, that's like in that weird realm of like.
Speaker 1: I could see that they didn't give themselves that name.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I imagine they imagine it was given to them. You know, that's one of those things we were like, Hey, you're knighted pesophile. I imagine that is because like, oh, are you an audiophile or you so? Yeah, I imagine if they name themselves either. Yeah, it's just the height of stupidity.
Speaker 4: Swing carries as the swing carries a farmer in the gap of his teeth. Lemon lemon Cello makes a man scream and kick a man's head off.
Speaker 3: Uh, pre rise, I can I can even get Skyrim remake? What again? You remake?
Speaker 1: Proper remake?
Speaker 3: Get Sky. They don't even do. They don't even do, like, come on, like, what the it's been way too long.
Speaker 4: You know what I think though, actually is that I think there. I do think it's probably the main thing that's happening right now is that they're working on that game. But apparently because Obsidian is working, they're doing a Vowed and Outer Worlds too. Yeah, and they're both coming out next year, which is crazy. That's like nuts, but that means Obsidian they're gone. They're not busy. They're probably gonna do Fallout. I think I would have man like ever since the show, or they're just like you'd be and that's is not gonna do because they're working on older skulls and they'd be stupid to lay that. So like I think they're gonna I think they're gonna get Upstian to be like you you gotta do that's smart, yeah, which it would be super smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why it's still on. That's the fourth time. Just turn it off, put it on like sleep, just yeah, just that one little and then it's done.
Speaker 3: Somebody in the audience is like.
Speaker 8: Oh, I I thought people loved me.
Speaker 4: I can definitely impregnate Sween's tooth gap. Man, it's really let's go, let's attention to it. That's the problem. Blake eight ninety six. Who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 4: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: I am? All right? Team I am?
Speaker 4: That's it, just team team are? Uh do you think Brian Thompson's last words was wow, oh wow, Please don't take our discord. It's finally good.
Speaker 3: Hey man, is it? I don't go there?
Speaker 11: No more?
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, bro, Sorry about that, brother.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's actually like someone made discord great again. Go there you go.
Speaker 1: People make I forgot.
Speaker 3: I forgot about me too. I I'm surprised, you know what that is for a little while. It's so funny. They're so upset. I think it's so cute, you virgin. Please don't take our discords?
Speaker 4: Friendly last going to feel trash cause you hear on most of NDS five is Philer Miller text.
Speaker 3: Growing tits on.
Speaker 1: Annually, worsh damn Manuel no, MiG coow, rowing tits you through an A and migdown. I was like, I was hoping somebody was gonna give me a fucking layup that assists with the wink of anything mening tits on women. I was thinking women, but I was like, what does that mean They're like they're manufacturing women?
Speaker 3: Is that it was midgrowing tits on walls. That was all the problem. Yeah, outside.
Speaker 4: Young Sheldon being swung into Swedens fat head Steve Arkle viciously raping Johnny five percent Plankton, owner of the blum Bucket.
Speaker 1: Nicky Ziggy is such a gross concept, like clumb Do you think it would change her name to like hard r Zigger.
Speaker 3: I've asked Nikky Ziggy like nigger zigger. But the thing is that she won't do I said it, damn it, he said. I just said it because I'm conversating. I'm not I'm saying a word that I'm thinking. Yes, my apologies all my fellow black.
Speaker 4: That's a problem by the way that like like low life forms, I know, like.
Speaker 10: I can't I can't separate from my fucking actions.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because of the fact I have It's nothing ill. I'm saying a word. It's it's a word to me at the end of the day, there's not wrong with it. But it's like I just bleeped that out. Please. So it's three hours in we're not you got it. We're at the end. Bleep it out. I'll think about it.
Speaker 4: Fifty shades of gay Paul j. Just Watson's hands here. Dennis Prager ain't doing too well?
Speaker 3: He is next? Oh yeah, I wonder what we haven't had an update about him?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like wow, it's probably Comato is like a fucking idiot, you're not.
Speaker 3: I watched the Stupid choosing to be cautious.
Speaker 1: I watched a lot of Pregger you content, like just a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: Wait, that came out wrong. The YouTube poops. Yeah, I just sat and watched hours of his video. It's so insightful. What I do is I get real hungry and watched Brigger You and don't it is? I just sit there, hungry, absorbing.
Speaker 4: If I want to find out what if I want to find out how to end up in the hospital, I'll watch the Breaker You.
Speaker 1: I guess Welcome to Breaker You? How does he sound?
Speaker 3: Welcome? Welcome? How do you?
Speaker 4: I can't do break He's impossible to impersonate because there's nothing about him that is.
Speaker 3: But it's it's quite easy.
Speaker 1: It's all you have to do is like he has a stupid whimsical like like, he sounds like he's intelligent.
Speaker 4: He would this my favorite line.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite line of his. This drives me good.
Speaker 4: It's good old Pu, right old Pu. Good Old Pu is like one of my favorite YouTube proops ever.
Speaker 3: Baby fucking dies. It's I like murder.
Speaker 1: I like to kill people for fun. This is the ship that he says, Yes, I'm in a world without murder, a world without guns.
Speaker 3: This would drive me mad. The tone of it is so crazy.
Speaker 4: Preheated to Sarnamus Jackson, Badly Brave Dog the Baby Hunter.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Etherean needs help lowering his weapon Halo three, Orange Man Hunter and Naphrom Melphis one and rounding out our list as alors. Let's go, yeah, King of Haphazard.
Speaker 3: Yep, look at you, guys. You got a bulky, little fun out holiday episode. You got you got a chalker. This as long as a normal one should be.
Speaker 1: This is way long. This is what Yeah yeah, that when we.
Speaker 3: Recorded has to be the extra ammo because this is.
Speaker 1: Way too long of an episode.
Speaker 3: Let's say does it, But.
Speaker 4: Let's just give him it's you know what, Happy holidays, Marry Chris, Christmas, everybody.
Speaker 3: You don't get another episode ever. Yeah, you guys better keep come nobody and I'm gonna have central sex with your father while you're under the bed. While they're under the bed, put them under the bend. Get there, yes, sir, yes, Sir Kingston.
Speaker 1: So oh Kingston.
Speaker 12: Oh oh, I'm your dad.
Speaker 3: I'm such a such a beautiful sight at rhymes. So he just in there in the corner of the room. Rhyme. I'm doing research for my next film, Kid Yota. I want to actually Oh, sorry, he's fucking me.
Speaker 4: This is this is this is the scene, and this is the scene where Kid Yota's dad, Yo Dad goes.
Speaker 1: Yo Dad, burn it off.
Speaker 3: Turn it off by everybody.
Speaker 10: Bye.
Speaker 3: Burris was good fucking who that
Speaker 1: Di