Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD. Welcome the heartest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky? What's what's freaky?
Speaker 2: What you what you mean by freaky?
Speaker 1: If I do this? You're not gonna tell your friends? Right?
Speaker 3: I know y'all came in raging.
Speaker 1: I want to start. Yeah, well you think that's raging. What's this?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. Teav I'm gonna talk. I'm gonna teach you sexus up. They're gonna say.
Speaker 1: This consent.
Speaker 4: I want the people to know.
Speaker 5: That no short better get to them.
Speaker 2: Hippis.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's gonna be real, be real sexual.
Speaker 2: Sexually through it to.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 5: Wait, that's my boy, that's my boy, Mike Beezy too easy a k A mellow on the left talking born ready Land Stevenson. That was one on one match up, but like I think it was a hundred racks and that's pretty You don't like how boxes had that face off before they fight? That was their face off, so that's him trying to talk to them to get HP.
Speaker 2: Before they played.
Speaker 3: But it was so sexual.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna give it to you, nigga, Like give it to you real slow.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get to the nipples, gonna have sex all night long.
Speaker 1: Madam looks crazy because that's how she talked about second dick.
Speaker 3: First of all, that is not how That's exactly not.
Speaker 2: How I'm gonna I'm gonna get your ship.
Speaker 5: I'm getting your ship, nigga.
Speaker 3: Everybody, I don't even talk like that. I don't get like that.
Speaker 2: She switched it up. She switched it everybody.
Speaker 3: That's not I talked nice to the dick.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Can I hear you talk nice to the dick? Okay? Mm hmm, Hello, sir, man, I talk to you please.
Speaker 7: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Man just a little bit. Mm hmm, yes, sir, thank you. I talk nice to.
Speaker 2: I never heard of like that. Damn my life.
Speaker 1: That's not It's not her.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm pulling this.
Speaker 7: Out from me.
Speaker 1: That is how. That is how I talked to man, That's how she talked to you. But you, I know you be in the room and we be in the discord. Shout out to the Navy that's in the presence, right, yeah, right, shout out to everybody that's here. She talks crazy when talking about I don't even know why you're fraying right now? Which which which? Which name am I calling you today?
Speaker 3: First of all?
Speaker 1: Is it no?
Speaker 7: You call me the name you gave me? What did you give me? What's my cany oracle?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 7: That's that's the that's the kind of like the tagline, what's the name you gave.
Speaker 2: I'm weak?
Speaker 1: So accurate because nigga, she get into her Philly bag.
Speaker 7: It's kind of like, how like a Baltimore chick trying to be sexy.
Speaker 2: Disrespectful to Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Do not be.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: That's how I talked there.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 7: I listen, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Come for you. I love my Baltimore people. I do, period.
Speaker 7: But you know, jazz.
Speaker 3: One of them is from Jazz is from Philly. I believe it's yeah, yeah, she aggressive to Yeah she is. That's my girl.
Speaker 1: Aggressive chicks be sexy though they could be. That's the one that came on the stage.
Speaker 7: Yes, I remember.
Speaker 1: You're talking about that.
Speaker 5: What's the second that you see an aggressive chick do? Like, what's some ship the chicken do that's aggressive?
Speaker 2: That turn you off?
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's gonna sound wild crazy.
Speaker 5: I've seen a girl like whipped the ship out of the bus one time she was driving.
Speaker 2: She just whipped that.
Speaker 5: She on the corner and shops like she knows what.
Speaker 2: She's doing with this big old thing. She kind of got me right, I ain't.
Speaker 7: Gonna sexy withing that butt.
Speaker 2: Had to request to stop. Wasn't even mine.
Speaker 5: Got to calm down for a second, whole sweetheart, bro, because you know, like seeing a girl like just dominate something so big and massive, you know what I'm saying, like busses. It was a cordion buster ship that like one part she's about to hit the niggas. She just kept going to to the measurement like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, this is sexy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I understand that.
Speaker 2: I guess, go to war, Go to war.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, go to war? Nigga said, go to war. Pow guns, guns.
Speaker 7: And fiky cow.
Speaker 3: You gotta remember I'm disabled veteran.
Speaker 5: Like when you when you start talking like the grand theft, all those ship that's what you kind of like chicks with guns.
Speaker 2: That's where I drawed the line.
Speaker 1: You know, no wife, he he was playing nerf outside wife. He was running me down and her team was amazing, and she was on the street like that. We had the kids out there and everything, and she was wearing my ship out. I'm like, you got a chill bro, got the gun. You got gunn more accurate.
Speaker 2: Husher from That's why probably she was she was going off.
Speaker 7: Yes, I feel like when I went to the gun range, I felt sexy. I had a big ass like shotgun. Yeah it was in Jersey. I had a big shotgun and I let it off like that. That was sexy as fun.
Speaker 5: You know what else is sexy a chick that could like talk to you and like get her point across without like being disrespectful. You know what I'm saying, Like say, like if we say if we like on conflicting sides, you know, sometimes emotions could get involved, you end up arguing and bickering. Something that's really sexy when a girl could like show you her perspective and like make you comprehend that ship without being like you feel me too?
Speaker 1: Roud like damn like, I ain't gonna lie. You were saying all that, and I just thought about the chick slapping my dick.
Speaker 5: Why are you looking at me? Do I get me a dig slap?
Speaker 2: That's aggressive?
Speaker 7: That is aggressive, slap a dick? Yeah you like that, that's fine. I'm more of like, slap it across. I'll slap it across my face. But I don't know if I would just know I want to slap them, I can't. I am looking forward to like that grip at the base. Yeah, but a good grip at the base and just that.
Speaker 1: And good.
Speaker 2: She had pluck my on.
Speaker 5: So stupid.
Speaker 2: Behavior, toddlers, not.
Speaker 1: What you're doing.
Speaker 2: And I was all soft, Yeah, now you're just trying to crazy. It's it's not funny. It's funny about myself.
Speaker 7: It wasn't funny funny looking like.
Speaker 1: This. Why is it doing that? Doing the.
Speaker 5: I told you you got oh ship, old story for later.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, matter of fact. Shout out to Steal he's in stills in, Yes, sir, do you know what I'm saying? Yo, you'll like this.
Speaker 4: Ship this fire.
Speaker 1: Man shout out to Drake from steel o Zen I think that Instagram is steel O's in. So going over there and support the homie, you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, about to buy all his ships out man beyond that man, Dre been one of my man for literally since my freshman in high school to now. So you see him he always been. I thought he was a little special. You feel me, But I see now that you have.
Speaker 1: Right. Somebody was wrong with bring the gaze back? You know what.
Speaker 7: I know why because he literally could have gave him a compliment. Stop compliment.
Speaker 2: But can I finish?
Speaker 1: Please? Can?
Speaker 2: I just want to say you feel me.
Speaker 5: It's very, very very It makes me happy to see my brother find, you know, like finally finding his lane, getting situated and doing what he gotta do for real, for real. So don't disappoint because he's my friend. Supporting because this is tough, tough. I told you, I told your ship was whack. I wasn't gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 2: I told you she is fine because he's no supported.
Speaker 1: Shout out to steelos In as s t E E l o z E n right. Going over there and purchase you know what I'm saying, Yes, support black businesses, you know what.
Speaker 2: I mean, especially dope, loo, what's the word I got on all pink today for you?
Speaker 1: Bro? You know pink is my color? I don't know, and I have I have a video for you. I don't want.
Speaker 5: I don't want the video just because I know the pink is your color. I don't want the video.
Speaker 2: Can we not do put something nice on for you? You said, well, what are you.
Speaker 1: About to wait?
Speaker 2: Why? I definitely?
Speaker 1: Why are you key asking?
Speaker 2: I've listened to you from the start. You're like, you want to eat Simon, you want to drink Simon?
Speaker 1: You want to drink Simon.
Speaker 6: Are you a mister or a miss? I mean I'm a mister, So you're looking for a missus? M No, It's like, okay, how should I call you?
Speaker 1: No? Key? Yes? I mean here? I mean you here?
Speaker 2: Yes, So you're missed mister, and you're missing the miss I mean you say, yes, yes, a person. I'm missing a person.
Speaker 3: Again with you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, I'm kay? Is there a problem? What is like this? Actually? And it's not even about it?
Speaker 2: What if I was born like this?
Speaker 3: What if it's just me?
Speaker 2: Do you know why.
Speaker 1: That nigga is? Which one is the nigga? Which one is the one you're talking about the Nigeria. Dude, that's a real famous bit. We was.
Speaker 2: We used to say that all the time of the Academy.
Speaker 1: Yo. Coming off of Pride Month, it.
Speaker 7: Was such an amazing month period of guests, all the guests that were here this month.
Speaker 2: Shout out to host.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: Me, Nigga, we got him?
Speaker 1: What was you? Why was you?
Speaker 2: An yo?
Speaker 5: U was a real, real hectic month for me. Man my Shorty's birthday. Once I went away to Jamaica, shout out feel me. There was some conflict issues with work and ship like that. And I was here for week one though, wasn't I was here for with uh To Tori for the transperformer?
Speaker 1: Oh right, right right, that is good performer. I love that.
Speaker 2: Listen, I just act stupid adjective?
Speaker 1: Is that agi?
Speaker 3: What is that is that to describe someone, person, place or thing that's a performer?
Speaker 1: Well, I I wanted to close out and come into the new month with somebody who is also I want to say part of the.
Speaker 2: Little bit with you.
Speaker 1: You can say your part of little community. Madam s a k a. The Kinky Oracle mad he like that. So you're in a monogamous right about this.
Speaker 7: Cannot please gety. I'm not monogamoush I said it wrong. I explained it right. So every shout out to all the people that actually listen to the explanation and what I said.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. But we are, we are ethically non monogamous. But he is not Polly I am. I am open to relationships with women. He is not open to relationships with anybody per him.
Speaker 1: Not me.
Speaker 3: Okay, he don't even picky. You know what I'm saying. He likes what he likes. He likes what he like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'm paying that's my sexual orientation. Yeah, like everything, but it's more so the connection with people. I'm not looking at your orientation. I don't care if you present masking and feminine, whatever your energy.
Speaker 3: Just if your energy do something to me, is going to do something to I think is like that she said, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: All of a sudden she just started exposing the titties.
Speaker 3: I know she always was.
Speaker 1: It's just that pulling him out, like, yeah, I'm titties.
Speaker 2: Not that I love I love titties.
Speaker 7: I feel like the more I think that what I'm assuming, right, So I'm gonna make as one myself, but I'm I would assume that it feels like the more she got really vocal about her sexuality, she is how she is. There's something that comes with that. It's kind of one of the conversations you had during the month when you had the two gentlemen on and they were talking about you.
Speaker 3: Guys were discussing like that.
Speaker 7: Freeness that happens when you come out of the clock poset and you find yourself in a way that we're people who kind of who may not even if you heterosexual.
Speaker 3: I compare it to people.
Speaker 7: Who aren't in kink and have shame around their sexual desires versus those who.
Speaker 3: Are in the kink world and express that ship.
Speaker 1: You know, that's the same reminds me of the girl that jumped on the bed with me and today was at the play party which shorty jumped on the bed.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're gonna get messy. Let's get judgment, We're gonna get messy. Let's get messy, shout out to her.
Speaker 1: Though she jumped on the bed, put her we we pad down, pulled out her vibrator, put her legs around us, and said can I just watch and just started playing with herself while we were sitting there holding each other, like.
Speaker 2: Is going on because she's just very free.
Speaker 1: She's just plopped down on the edge of the bed and was like, I'm just gonna play with myself right here while y'all do we pad grow it. Just started going at it, you know, and you have to win.
Speaker 5: At it respectful, respectful, I respect, I respect that preserving.
Speaker 7: It's so crazy. I can't even look at we we pass the thing because I have them for my dog, and I'm just like, damn, really, you don't even know what this is for.
Speaker 1: I respect.
Speaker 3: Damn dog dog, right.
Speaker 1: You know what? Explain it? So are not Ginger specific or specially.
Speaker 7: I don't want it for my dog, but I do want it for myself. Yes, I do want it for myself. I've seen and I was like, yeah, I think I want.
Speaker 2: This tissues back in the back.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I see you see melting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I listen, it's hot out here. It's hot, y'all. Good y'all been having hot sex.
Speaker 2: No, No, I got Central Air.
Speaker 1: I think that you got Central Air while they got that inns Burk Beach.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I can't relate nigga.
Speaker 3: We on the third floor. It's hot.
Speaker 2: It's hot, closer to closer to the sun.
Speaker 3: Our place is three stories.
Speaker 1: Close to that.
Speaker 3: Central air too, But y'all know I'm not I have the central air, but that's just gonna reach the third floor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like that. You don't.
Speaker 3: Drawn like that's how it's made in Philly.
Speaker 1: Like what you mean, and how it was made in Philly so that the.
Speaker 7: Most houses in Philly they only have one unit, right, So if it's a three story house, that how that story is only getting pumped by that one unit.
Speaker 3: Majority of the downstairs is super cold. The upstairs hog make They need to have units with God, but they don't do that. That's crazy, That's what I mean.
Speaker 7: They do stuff like we have a vent or the third right before because we have a roof deck, so we have like this vent or whatever and that does help, but it's not great.
Speaker 2: Queer and heat rises. Yeah, he goes out, so she's all the way up.
Speaker 1: They're getting slaughtered for sure, especially if the people downstairs.
Speaker 3: Fucking oh god, the people downstairs as are kids.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 7: I definitely made it, definitely, I was going I was having downstairs for their adults. They got kids, so I know they fucking but oh there there.
Speaker 1: Yea is.
Speaker 5: Really pissed off. I'm having hot sex. You have a central air sex. I'll be upset.
Speaker 2: I would have to be with you.
Speaker 3: I say that, and I make sure that like a cock block on purpose, because out of here.
Speaker 2: I would knock on.
Speaker 3: My great daughter does a great job, and he just pay attention.
Speaker 1: She's getting more gangstereads. I'm just letting you know. By the end of this episode, she's going to be shooting people.
Speaker 2: Free choice.
Speaker 1: Are y'all on the same temperature? It's hot and no problem, and they both hot because toy like cold room? Oh no, yes, a shower No, I think old women like the heat on.
Speaker 7: I like the heat on the shower like it doesn't it doesn't matter how hot it is outside.
Speaker 3: I'm taking a hot shower the same way.
Speaker 1: Y'all still sleep with comforters and the heat.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I have it on my bed, but I do a fold down just in case, because I don't know why.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I want the comforter like I have to feel yeah, yeah, I don't know, Yeah that's me.
Speaker 1: I needed have a comfort one. But I just put my leg out Yeah.
Speaker 5: This is such a funny conversation. But what thisather showed me how weird I really am. Yesterday I went to see with the with the air on, with my underwear and a hoodie on under the sheet, and I felt fine.
Speaker 2: I felt so fine.
Speaker 1: He's an old woman.
Speaker 2: Was out and had one foot like this. I just had one foot out apolog like I'm his stool.
Speaker 3: First of all, he dapped me like I was a dude. Right.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody, I'm here for you for me.
Speaker 4: I have central air, and I keep it running. But I have to have a comfortble on my bed.
Speaker 3: It has to be on me. Even if I wake up sweating, I need I need it. I need that because of sweat.
Speaker 2: I need to hate that I drink.
Speaker 1: Man, what you said.
Speaker 2: I hate sweating in my sleep.
Speaker 7: That's that's all I usually wake up. If I start sweating, I'll start. I'll wake up and then like take off clothes to like pull myself.
Speaker 5: Time I sweat my sleep, I'm sick sometime I sweamt my sleep. That's how I know I'm sick.
Speaker 1: You don't when you don't sweat, when youre drigging off. No, nigga, I have left the whole body printing the bed. Yes, I'll be going at it. Well, that's so.
Speaker 7: I don't have these issues because.
Speaker 1: My wife a fan. I have an A C and my fan this fan goes in there in the doorway, and then I got the A C going like this in the middle of it, like this, Yes, do you have fucking O, C D or something? Because I noticed that you're talking about you don't wash it because your sot collection you don't wash. You don't wash your socks with your clothes, because you don't.
Speaker 2: You wash your socks with your clothes.
Speaker 7: What why wait, hold one, why do you do that? Who separates their socks? Wow, y'all wash just your socks.
Speaker 2: I have too many socks to wash with everything, so I gotta wash them by itself.
Speaker 3: Do you have a load of socks?
Speaker 2: I have, Yeah, like five or six extra large loads. I don't got that much.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even let's be clear, because I didn't even need to do this with you. I just I was talking about you talk about you don't want to put your feet juice.
Speaker 7: I don't clothes, but they all but they all it's all dirty.
Speaker 2: No, not in the same way.
Speaker 5: The reason why I don't wash like socks with clothes because one time I did it and like the socks was like a little beaty and it got on my shirt.
Speaker 2: I just don't do that, like I separate them. But you need to get new socks. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But you can't laugh because why do you have five or six loads of.
Speaker 2: Unwashed loads and not unwashed? Ope, narrative, man, you just said that you have to wash five or six loads of socks. No, I said, if I if I washed all them that one time, that's how much it would be.
Speaker 7: That's a lot of fucking sock.
Speaker 3: Or do you have a sock fetish?
Speaker 2: Not a fetish, but I've been so since I was like two, since like twenty twelve. I respect it. That's that's that's a good way.
Speaker 3: That's a cute little hobby.
Speaker 2: That's a good way.
Speaker 1: Him and one of the people in the discord, they actually went like battling on what sock?
Speaker 2: What socks for socalty sock y? Nobody could go nobody could ever go stock for sock with me. I think he was keeping up with you for real. He was you had like the Whitney Houston, he had the paddle La Belle don't you have like a Whitney Houston sock Mariah carry all, the one for Christmas?
Speaker 1: But it's the Mariah carry all I want for Christmas. I didn't even know that they was.
Speaker 3: Even though they had socks like that.
Speaker 2: You know what's Marvel week? I told you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Marvel wee what you got on today?
Speaker 2: I got on some X Men, some wolver Wines.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's.
Speaker 2: It's all year round, like three Christmas?
Speaker 3: Is that why you have foot?
Speaker 7: Do you sweat a lot in your feet?
Speaker 1: Ninety? He has a gene.
Speaker 2: So you ever got a gift?
Speaker 1: You this socks all the way?
Speaker 5: Did you ever get a gift you didn't appreciate Christmas? Gift you didn't want like you could.
Speaker 1: Have kept this?
Speaker 7: No, because I always tell people what I want because I want to be disappointed.
Speaker 5: You get somebody that they got you something likelike out of know where. You didn't even see it coming. My sisters thought she was doing something good for me, right, and I love my sister to death, So she decided when Christmas, get me paying like a pair of socks. And my sister is a little older than I am, so she's trying to be down. So I respect the effort, but she had got me a pair like true religion socks. Right, it's cool, Okay, you know what, fuck it, I'll just hold it down. But the reason why I was mad the ship didn't fit like it was like a Toddlers sock, Like not only was you trying to be down, but you ever get the right size? It went over just your to It went over like.
Speaker 2: Three toes bro.
Speaker 1: Did you jerk off with it? No, because that's good Toddler's all right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Chill, But how would you what? How do we get there? Put your socks with your regular clothes.
Speaker 7: No, I actually want to go deeper. We're not getting out of this.
Speaker 3: I want to go deeper.
Speaker 7: How did you figure out that Toddler socks were good for drinking off?
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 1: I was walking through the airport and what is that the dope socks stanks or stance That's what I were stands right stance, stance. And so I've seen a three pack of dope stance socks, blue brown joints. When I'm like, oh, this is fire. One of them was like mad colorful fire boughtom I get to the space was going and they were for like teenagers.
Speaker 2: Was like this big.
Speaker 1: So when I think about it, cover, you know what is only one thing? This go over and that's where it came.
Speaker 3: From, not a dig blanket. Yeah what did you put the lotion in there? And just put it in?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: But I thought that maybe because he's you know, I can't. I'm what, I don't, don't beat it up.
Speaker 1: I just figured that they had a lot of a lot of friction going on. It was just like wild. Guess you seem to you guy the kind of guy that would jerk off from the socks.
Speaker 2: You do seem to be that kind of guy. I'm definitely not that guy.
Speaker 3: Are you a dry jerker?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I would use anything before I go dry. I've used it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't glube, vasiline, grease, toothpaste, cooking oil.
Speaker 2: Whoa, hold up?
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 5: But I was like in high school, my homeowns just like like I needed Like when I look back at I should have saw a doctor.
Speaker 2: I should have seen a doctor for how horney I was.
Speaker 1: I was that horny.
Speaker 5: I wasn't getting laid like early like Dre will tell you, like I had to get ready. He's got toothpaste felt funny. That's when you peel burns. Certain certain shampoos and condition is burned as well. Can you break that down?
Speaker 3: Can't wait for this?
Speaker 2: So when I was when I was young, tooth paste?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Look, so when I was young, right, I lived with my grandmother when I was in high school because my mom, I got kicked out of Pennsylvania. I went back to Brooklyn. I'm in Brooklyn. I no longer have my mom supplies and ship. I don't got my sister supplies and ship. My grandmother used to lock her door because knew I was up to something. I didn't really have too much material to like go off. I have to get creative. So on, you owe so much A and D or the nigga you have only owe so much blisters that you have, Like.
Speaker 7: I just ran all the minty ship because.
Speaker 5: And I didn't know what burned in the beginning.
Speaker 1: You use A and D.
Speaker 2: Why would you not use a D?
Speaker 7: Because it's minty.
Speaker 2: You gotta take it just vacaline that minty.
Speaker 8: He used the hole.
Speaker 1: He said, here, we got what brand you don't use?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't my so Colgate one day him of the maybe.
Speaker 1: Possible he's got.
Speaker 3: Jerking wanted to call his mama.
Speaker 2: My grandmother's dead, He'll call his mom.
Speaker 7: Why would your grandmother know though? If she unless unless you didn't my grandmother. No, I'm saying, why would you call your grandmother anyway? Because did she ever catch you?
Speaker 2: I never brought all my I know?
Speaker 1: Ask me that.
Speaker 7: I'm asking, would you did your grandmother.
Speaker 3: Ever catch you?
Speaker 2: Catch me? Jerking off?
Speaker 5: She I was under the sheet one day and she came in. She don't really see nothing. I fake went back to sleep. Yes, so she didn't necessarily she just walked in and walked out.
Speaker 2: But she ain't seen me, like in the action, your.
Speaker 1: Parents have to catch you.
Speaker 7: No, but they saw the aftermath, and they had questions, what's the aftermath? My underwear with hit was behind a cabinet. My mom was clean and she found them. She's like, why are you underwear behind here?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: I don't know what I was separating.
Speaker 1: She knew.
Speaker 7: She knew that me and my boyfriend at the time probably had sex on the stairs because we did.
Speaker 2: How the fun Where was your bull shroped up? Like? Where was your underwearl board up?
Speaker 1: At?
Speaker 7: Behind the cabinet behind the cabinet, so there was a cabinet in the living room that led to the stairs.
Speaker 2: Under the cabinet, I.
Speaker 7: Forgot about I forgot about them if I was done.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. Just forget about your underwear.
Speaker 5: I have a question for all of you guys on this distinguished panel. Give me the time and place where your parents realized that you was a freak.
Speaker 2: Always a moment.
Speaker 3: When I did Spicy Studios.
Speaker 2: Oh that was deep, that was grown.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, listen, I was when I tell you, I was so smart and strategic about my parents knowing like my sex life, not knowing my sex life like that. Oh yeah, oh yeah, I was so I was so SECRETI about it until Spicy Studios.
Speaker 5: And it's funny because that's actually very because you are like a very fluid sexual person.
Speaker 2: So for you to keep that shot on the right, you really all the.
Speaker 1: Looks very She's the real, very clean cut nothing. You know, you would never think about it.
Speaker 3: You knew I was having sex, but she.
Speaker 1: She know.
Speaker 7: I didn't start fucking until senior year, and I didn't really get freaking until I was out on my own.
Speaker 3: And so I don't even know if them niggas. No, I don't think I cared.
Speaker 1: She's just what she made. She made.
Speaker 4: I got married at eighteen, though, so that's that military ship I was.
Speaker 3: I was married at eighteen A couple days later.
Speaker 2: Was the military at eighteen?
Speaker 3: No, husband was in the military.
Speaker 5: But did you have a did you have a Dodge charger that's the military stimulus package? Yeah, gotta get married and a crib that looked just like the rest of the block.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: No, actually yes, he what was it? One of them think he had Cadillac escalated.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: He was a typical military military person.
Speaker 2: What was your question was what was the what was the moment where your parents found out that you were a freak? I know what you use like six, I.
Speaker 1: Would say it was young nineteen because like she walked in and I was eating box and I think I was eating pussy before anybody was eating pussy. I don't think eating pussy. I must have been like nineteen. So nineteen is thirty one years ago.
Speaker 2: He didn't pussy in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Was people eating pussy in the nineties, Sorry, no, they weren't. You know what I'm saying that I'm living.
Speaker 2: It wasn't trendy.
Speaker 5: It wasn't trending, right, it wasn't look you got the stone for that ship. Honestly, Like he was eating pussy in the nineties.
Speaker 7: What, Yeah, crucified and don't let you be Jamaican or the type of Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: You know what's so fun I was like, get out. I looked up like no more.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that's so funny though, Like in the nineties, like you would have thought, like eating pussy was like a crime, treated you like that.
Speaker 3: You know, I been around the wrong people because they ate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kept showing a load for a while.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every guy I dealt with. I mean I wasn't dealing with nobody in the nineties. But when I got into like high school, which was early two thousands, damn what they was all eating pussy? They talk about what he was talking about? Yeah, yeahming perto Rican.
Speaker 5: No, it was the only he was the only niggas that didn't give a fun rings and.
Speaker 7: There was nothing but Caribbean people. So niggas was yam Yemen talking about it.
Speaker 5: I have to say for Puerto Ricans, the niggas used to match the tongue rings with their kicks they give a niggas and kp with bread eleven tongue.
Speaker 9: Rings like what the and the and the and.
Speaker 7: Puerto Rican Day Parade, Dominican Date. Especially when they flipping the blade because like juice, Yeah, you would never flip the blade.
Speaker 3: The tongue they flipped there like the niggas used to do that.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm talking The raizor blade man did that when you.
Speaker 1: Freaking I think that once and it was like.
Speaker 4: That, I knew you was freaking if you could flip a blade and be like, yeah, I know what you do with that song.
Speaker 2: That's wow. Y'all women a disgusted.
Speaker 1: Now you talked about being in the Oh, you're about to do something. No, you talked about the military so much, and last time we were here, we missed some major shit that happened with you in the military. Right, you talked about you had kids, But you can't do that as far as anymore because of something that happened to you in the military.
Speaker 2: What was what happened?
Speaker 7: The Army incidentally incidentally removed my left ovary during a laparoscopic procedure.
Speaker 3: They were supposed to be looking for endometriosis and the.
Speaker 7: Doctor decided to help me out and remove the cysts that we had talked about prior. She said she wasn't going to touch them, they were too small. But when she got in there, she didn't see endometriosis. She went to remove the cists and incidentally removed my entire left ovary. And we were there just to check in so I can get my tubes untied, because I had my tubes tied in my first marriage and I only had those two children, and we were ready to extend our family, and so that stopped us.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, when she told us this story, my whole heart dropped.
Speaker 1: And you can't sue.
Speaker 7: So that's the thing I couldn't and I still can't because I and when you in the military, your property, you cannot sue.
Speaker 3: You belongs.
Speaker 7: I am property. There's that doesn't matter what they do to me. They're allowed to break me, hurt me, damage me. Like for example, if you're in the military and you get into a fight on a Friday night and you come in on Monday with a black eye, that's an Article fifteen for you. You get in trouble because you damaged military property. What so, because I was property, there is no lawsuit for me. However, we did waite the time we did the IVF. We have confirmed that because of my ovary being removed, even if I had never gotten the tubes untied IVF, we would have been successful, we would have had children, we would have probably had too many kids. But because the one ovary was removed, it completely removed my chances for having a successful pregnancy.
Speaker 2: That is heartbreaking. That is heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that I'm What is the next step though, Like.
Speaker 7: The next step for me and Sharon has been just learning how to live together, because at the end of the day, when you have the children, that grow up right. And so what we've been just doing is enjoined being grandparents and join being parents.
Speaker 3: To the two we have.
Speaker 7: And we're always always open to adopting. But people don't understand the the.
Speaker 3: That process.
Speaker 7: It's hard and it's primarily credit. That's why a majority of people who adopt aren't black. Because your credit is affected with adoption more than you would think. And so if you don't have good credit, you can have the space, you can have the greatest home. Your credit's pay certain things is bad, you will not get approved. Wow, And it's like all these kids out here who are willing and wanting to be adopted and can't because there's this.
Speaker 3: Like where is the clause about credit? Is crazy?
Speaker 7: And I'm always when I was, I'm the oldest of time. Yeah, so I always wanted to be either have ten children or beat the little old lady who lived in a shoe.
Speaker 3: She had so many children she didn't know what to do.
Speaker 7: And then for me, it was like having like almost like an orphanage in a way, just if don't nobody want you to just know you want it here type of thing.
Speaker 3: Because I grew up in the system. I grew up really really hard, so I know what that's like. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: What is the advice that you would give to women in the military or women that are I don't know, look into adopt. What advice do you have from this experience? What could you give to your community?
Speaker 7: As far as the first thing I would give to my community is understanding what happens, especially with women but also men, if you have reproductive issues and a reproductive organ is removed before women. If a reproductive organ is removed too soon, your body goes into automatic menopause and you become perimenopausal.
Speaker 3: Way ahead of time. So right now I'm at forty four experiencing menopause.
Speaker 7: I am really going through the last cycles and all of those things, and it's just you go through more than what you would.
Speaker 3: If you weren't.
Speaker 7: So if you ever have a situation where you have an optopic, pregnancy or something, just be prepared for that because that's typically when the ovary is removed, is if there's an octopic, So just be prepared for that. And for women who want to get in the military, I'm one of those people where it's an experience where everybody has their individual experiences.
Speaker 3: So I'm not going to ever knock somebody. You gotta make the best choice for you.
Speaker 7: For me, at that time, I joined the military because I needed to take care of my kids and I needed insurance that was going to be stable. My ex had left out the military, and try care once you get out, it's not good insurance.
Speaker 3: Terrible word.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? My daughter had that and it was just like hell for her.
Speaker 2: Super stepfather.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, yeah, try care is a a rash.
Speaker 7: And so I joined because I thought my son had crom disease. My ex has it, and when I saw that I was like, I can't have them.
Speaker 3: I gotta do something.
Speaker 7: And then I had experienced a really horrible car accident that I was almost in and I watched a baby transition and I was like, I'm a joint. I gotta do this because if I had been involved in an accident, I ain't have anything for my baby. So it was like military came with insurance and a five hundred thousand dollars policy, So if anything happened to me and my babies was cool.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes when people go through things, you sell them, oh, you know, things get better or you know whatever, whatever, Certain things that don't really be shit you can really say for real, you know, honest and truthfully. I am a very very very saddened that that happened to you, you know what I mean, And just for also the domino effect that it didn't it didn't just have on you also you know, your partner and things like that, you know what I mean. The only thing that I would tell people one because I was I went through a really bad part of my life. I think you might have known I was about to join the military. I was after ship Nigga ship right though flat by the clinic.
Speaker 1: I was in there.
Speaker 5: The nigga took my jack. I was doing all of that ship.
Speaker 1: This is why he don't have my beard.
Speaker 5: Now begged me not to go to the military, you know what I'm saying, and things honestly, you know, they worked out for me, But I would tell people to do your homework because had I known, like once you're once you joined, like nigga, you just the property, like yeah, you know the camaro in the crib is cool, but it's like, you know when you put it that way, and that's honestly and truthfully, especially when you just even when you work for the city, like that's really you're just.
Speaker 2: A number, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So once I realized that you're just the number, maybe this ain't really what it is like if so, if a nigga come and shoot me, y'all not helped responsible. If I break my leg on the stair, you ain't fixed, y'all not responsible, And you start looking at it that way like oh, I'm just here to shoot niggas or for your benefit, but ain't. It's fucked me. It's like, well, fuck you to that nigga, you know, not disrespected. None of my military compadres. You know, shout out to the old the US military. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The system is do your hair terrible, bigger loss.
Speaker 1: Tried out to be every form of officers.
Speaker 2: I got accepted into all of them too. That's the funny point.
Speaker 1: You wanted to be a cop. You wanted to be in the army.
Speaker 2: He wanted to be structure, no matter what. It wasn't really structured. I built like a cop.
Speaker 5: I was at a point in my life where I didn't like seventies my mom my mom was moving to I was like twenty, I was like twenty one, twenty two, and I was at the point of my life where I realized, Yo, I'm done doing what I was doing outside. I was leaving like the things that I was doing, like how I was going about getting bred, wasn't really the safest way.
Speaker 2: I would have ended up in jail. I don't want to do this. Be back out now while I have the chance. I don't really want to go back to college. I had like maybe one year left for a bachelor. I didn't want to do it. I want to do this, so I'm y'all gonna go about it the other way.
Speaker 1: I tried niggas up everything.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But that's what I mean structure.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: A lot of times people don't especially men y'all don't like to hear that. But that's what the military and a lot of these things offer.
Speaker 3: Even FDN Y. Yes, it's a structure to a police officer.
Speaker 7: Again, there's in a cared me, there's a way that you have to push the discipline becomes instilled in you where it wasn't before.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even think about none of that.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to get paid a lot of structure debt.
Speaker 1: What I got. Douse wanted to be the CEO, and I was like, why you want b CO.
Speaker 2: You said, I get a legal gun.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you can't use it outside.
Speaker 1: You are going to jail. Literally you're good. No, literally literally, yeah, he's going to go to jail, I said you because all you want is the gun. What you're gonna do with the gun? Right the minute you get a hold that, you're gonna run into some dumb ship and you're gonna think you got a gun you can use. Yeah, they're gonna go to because.
Speaker 7: I would have seen them as a bounty hunter as a bounty hunter. You can legally carry that thing around and you good.
Speaker 2: They will him up. Niggas don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a real bit.
Speaker 7: It is, and you get paid crazy money. That's a part of what they suspect them with. Ice bounty hunters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, their boun that's why they're not coming in with warrants or nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why the face?
Speaker 1: Yes, well so so first of all, y'all know we gotta play party coming up? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is one of our guardians, right, so she will be there. I believe she's got the referee outfit coming in and stuff like that. Will have referee outfits. It is gained. Anybody want to describe what we're doing.
Speaker 5: It gotta look like Game seven but horny, right, Imagine Kobe versus Shack with a bunch of bad bitches. Hit the bell and we all just look at so well, they all just look at sexy and sweaty. It's no timeouts though. Nobody on the side coaching you. I mean I'll coach you.
Speaker 2: I I help you get to that baby.
Speaker 5: But now it's pretty much like the ship, you know, like it's it's gonna be a real This is like my dream if I could create a dream play party to be this. I believe you all over this idea before I did a while ago, and we had a bunch of them. We had this safari a couple of other things. But this is like my dream play party, like a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of sexy athletic This is sexy outfit for the tennis. Come with that little tennis skirts, that.
Speaker 7: Ut bis volleyball.
Speaker 3: But okay, I feel.
Speaker 5: Whatever the ship they doing the week, whatever, flick that ship. But but but you know, this is also times in one of my fantasies, not being a gym man, horny looking at chicks, a little tight, little athletic weird.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know, have to thing for me.
Speaker 5: I love volleyball chicks. I was watching the Olympics last summer. I was like, God, damn, he's all of them is all of them is fire. I took I take the whole team, the coach too, who was on the side.
Speaker 2: I take them all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They are but their bodies are built play softball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's softball.
Speaker 5: I wanted to college softball.
Speaker 2: Other this little thick girl was pitching a little on the hand. I'm like, god, dude, you could throw us fucking fastball.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but I say that to say, you know, my life was rols around sports. So to see sexy women in sports doing horny shit, this is like I'm a be a Utopia said, I ain't even working the door that night. I'm gonna be inside. I'm just watching this.
Speaker 7: Well, before we have the play party, we are having the Kingston Drinks, and the Kingston Drinks is going to have a numerous activations there. So you go there before the play party, you get warmed up, have some little bit of drinks in your system, but you also get to have some activations done on you. If you want to, you can sign up for them. We have b k Overpheen, who is doing what did they call them again?
Speaker 4: I said, we call them pervertible pervertibles pervertibles like we.
Speaker 1: Get some random ship from somewhere and you turn it into.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: He probably could, he probably could. Then we have sir play doing fire play.
Speaker 3: Then we have beeen it.
Speaker 5: I don't know people actually know fireplay is pretty much like sexual activation through fire.
Speaker 2: I would say I actually essential essentual.
Speaker 5: We had the one put them I actually did some fireplace ship and I was a little turned off by it, like the idea of it, but I.
Speaker 1: Have to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh you see why I get it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Wow, it's.
Speaker 5: Definitely don't knock until you try it.
Speaker 1: Wife, you always goes She always goes off and does the activations at that because I'm what she just dips off and it comes back like fifteen minutes with wax all over. But that's that's like cheating.
Speaker 2: What it's cheaty.
Speaker 1: Why don't even tell me you're going to get waxed on or fired on or or perverted. They're just gonna do things and not tell me.
Speaker 3: You put the You definitely put the party to guy, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going over there to get.
Speaker 2: Let me finish somebody over there just second. Everybody's day. I could just go over there and get the.
Speaker 3: Dick suck five women, come suck your like she had.
Speaker 1: Told me she is wrong.
Speaker 2: Was giv me your heads up and your ship smack like this.
Speaker 1: Is got your ass just jiggling over the corner. I'm over here just serving game chocolate.
Speaker 7: Wait before we get into that, I gotta tell the rest of the activations, y'all all right, then we have knife play by Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Shout outs about Homie Phoenix sexy ass.
Speaker 7: So it's very sensual. That's another sensual thing as well.
Speaker 2: Turn you into a steak, not a.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 3: Actually was If I go to the child the other day, They're happy hour was really good.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 7: Then we have Eli, the nikked trumpeter. You know what he do with that trumpet.
Speaker 3: I'm getting it, I'm doing. He gonna burn.
Speaker 5: Instagram Eli alone, I'm tired of this nigga added me from a different page. Yeah, Eli is the type of nigga that always got a new number, so you don't save it. That's he's gonna come back next damn son.
Speaker 7: And then we have Giselle who's doing Impact play. She was there last time.
Speaker 3: And then we have Hito who's doing.
Speaker 7: Oh No, sensual deprivation.
Speaker 3: Sentual deprivation.
Speaker 1: Courtney has put together this whole roster, put together the whole party, you know what I'm saying. So she has us literally going crazy in Kings and Drinks. So be on time. Do not come late to Kings and Drinks. It's a three hour function before the play party. You can go on our website, sign out the fitting form, or email us to get the link to go to Kings and drinks, or you can just buy a ticket to the play party and you can get in Kingston drinks for free. We already have over fifty five people I think fifty five people fifty four to be honest, already signed up to come to the play party. We are four weeks away, so it's already looking like a little vibe, you know what I mean. I love that some sexy man, the things that they're saying in these ve and forms that they want to do, the things that they sent yo, yo, is it with it? Say you go to play party with your girl? Right? All right, we've already spoke about this for a lot. We spent The amount of women that want to do male female male male female, two guys is staggering. Yeah, it's staggering. The amount of.
Speaker 2: Right yesterday staggering. It's staggering.
Speaker 1: But if you act in regular, say the regular world, they'd be like, oh no, that's too much. I have a theory for that.
Speaker 5: I feel that sometimes your environment determines it to relation. You ever realized, like even for like the regular average chick you take on vacation get a little nasty sometimes when it be in play parties, you'll sometimes find people having this women people in general, they're probably willing to do things in a play party that they probably would not do.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that because I was one of those people.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 7: But I think for women it's more so when you're talking out like we were talking about this a moment ago, you a woman can't be give.
Speaker 1: Me two of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying I want that thing without society saying oh, you're a hoe or oh you nasty?
Speaker 7: Oh you one of them?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Versus if a man says that and he says, yo, I want two women, even his peers.
Speaker 3: Yo, yeah, I'm saying, yeah, our peers were oh yeah, unless they're already in the community.
Speaker 7: Right, Because when I was talking about that whole part of how people were their sexual desires they shameful.
Speaker 3: That's why do you only see it on the vent in forums.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But also I just I also feel that like, oh should I lost my train of thought?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 3: He is killing me?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah. I also feel that a lot of a lot of women be frightened. A lot of women be frightened, oh d because they don't want to make it seem that they are freaker than what they are and I and I'm actually a.
Speaker 3: Victim of that too because especially depending on the man, right, because me and uh.
Speaker 7: Madisha we were talking about that in the raw, because I was like people, because Madie she was like, you seem vanilla and I'm just like, oh no, baby, I'm not.
Speaker 2: But that's her gimmick though she seems Vanilla is here.
Speaker 1: I just want to know why. I just want to know why women have y'all been through all right? The amount of women that have had uh m f f M two women and women mm hmm. Do y'all really running the men that cannot last for two women?
Speaker 2: Yes, niggas can't.
Speaker 3: I don't think they have the capacity for it.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's overstimulated by like what their visual partner. But yes, when I get no, for sure, not my current partner. But back before, when I was single, I didn't even know I was a kinkster in these streets.
Speaker 3: I just was out here doing my shit and know the men could never keep up.
Speaker 1: They can't keep up. I don't why not? What are they doing wrong in a threesome way? They can't.
Speaker 7: They don't know, they don't know how to not not because once they climax. It's a rent for most of it. I also think that they get over stimulated by the performative. It like everything is just over stimulating. Oh my god, I got this one's sucking my dick, Oh my god. That one's eating pussy, Oh my god. And it's like, oh, I'm about to bus Like it's a fantasy come true. They see it on the porn and they're like, oh shit, this is actually happening to me, and they get over stimulated and they bump, they bust quickly.
Speaker 5: So I agree with that, but I also look at it like this you have like so it doesn't happen to me as much anymore. But it's tons of people who will be like, yo, you you on a podcast. You know, I can't wait till I want to start a podcast too, bro like, And in my head, I'm like, you know, talking on Facebook is cool, the comments section is cool, but actually like doing this, Like if you just think anybody come up and do.
Speaker 2: Your disrespecting the craft. You know what I'm saying. It's a craft.
Speaker 5: There's a method, as ethics as a format is a play. It's the same thing with three somes. You can be really good at having individual sex, but when it comes to group sex, that's a whole different ball games, a whole different plateau. You have to actually you're actually starting from ground zero again. You don't even realize it. But oh, you know the fantasy. Oh yeah, y'all wanted three some fuck come man got her friend baba fuckme. No, it's not quite like that. Like she said, you gotta have good dick control me personally, I know if one of them puss is better than other, I know I'm gonna be at most of the time. I know, I'm sorry, I'm up two and a half type of day. I'm gonna come over here for a second. I ain't a break. But you gotta really like I feel like guys, it's cool to say. It's the thing like, oh yeah, I'm good at two K one or three. Someme, you kind of disrespect the craft. Have to to to wait when you just say that. You have to learn how to do that ship all over it because Maddieashul might climaxes warecording my climax another way? Can you do both at the same time? Can you eat pussy at the same time? You really gotta your mind has to be two places at the same time. They can you go down and like not breathe for a couple of minutes, and you have to because you up here sweating and shire like yesterday in the tank top.
Speaker 2: That ship is really up. You have to really know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Fingering one while eating another box is crazy.
Speaker 5: It's funny you say that. I forgot how the finger pop till I just started dating again. I ain't really a finger pop type of nigga.
Speaker 2: I had to learn how to do that ship again. You know what I'm saying. I'm you move, but you said something. I want to put it.
Speaker 5: Hold on, wait because you said chocolate thor right, she said somethingbout not nothing. We have a problem, he said, I ain't taking no more chocolate throws.
Speaker 3: You took chocolate a Jamaica. Yeah, I ain't takings You took one in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should work a little bit yo for starters.
Speaker 5: It literally does everything that that we say it do.
Speaker 2: But it worked a little too well. Bro, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I might have nutted like six times and I didn't know that I was still up. I have not done that since high school. My nigga, my Dick was jumping out of the fucking gym.
Speaker 1: I kid, I want you to rock card gummies.
Speaker 2: Like four days before I left, you was wildent.
Speaker 1: You took a lot, but I ain't.
Speaker 5: Feel the gummies like that, but I felt the thor Bro. Listen, I just want to give you.
Speaker 1: Take a whole pack. I just had a couple left because we had sold out, so I just gave him a couple one of them.
Speaker 5: It says like fucking fruity snacks, ships fire. I just want to say, listen again with my man with the hats. When it comes to products and ship like that, I'm not just changing because you're my man's. This ship really works if you want to have prime time Dick performance. Bro, I didn't know who I was.
Speaker 3: I didn't know who I was, Bro, So time out.
Speaker 7: You have the chocolate throws, and you have the rock hard gummies for the men, and the juice and the juice.
Speaker 3: What do you have for women?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I's gonna ask that, like, what's what's going on? Do we have?
Speaker 1: Again? As I've said, I do have products for the women. I just have to get the graphic designer to make the thing.
Speaker 7: Because I want to feel how loom feeling.
Speaker 1: But I don't make them. I literally just found somebody that made some great.
Speaker 7: Stuff, and I need we need some things for women because I you know, I know that we have the brownies a part easier with women.
Speaker 1: With men, though women, it's just not as easy to get products that work for women because that is trying to take advantage of I have no bullshit on my side.
Speaker 3: So pink pussy pills don't work. I don't care nobody saying them. Things don't work for you. No, no, no, no no, not the the gas station on.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you the the honey. Have you ever had the pink pussy honey?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna chill. But yeah, I don't know about the pills.
Speaker 3: I'm scared to take stuff like that because I'm really leaky on my own. And the last time I took.
Speaker 5: A toll right yo, you don't know yesterday.
Speaker 7: I'm all right you yelling, I'm selling it.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it's another pussy picking it up.
Speaker 1: I know that's back to go ahead. Had to tell us. By the way, if you want about chocolate throws, go over the rock hard gummies. G U M M I E S dot net and e T and you know hopefully that and stop.
Speaker 2: Little white call me big man in my d m at them. Damn chocolate.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: I don't gottleig the fu.
Speaker 1: Let me make sure that she is still even in start. But yeah, he threw me off, I was writing in the midst of the convo. He just had to wait, wait, no, no, no, I got to talk about how much was hard.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, bro.
Speaker 3: So we were saying, why do we think three don't work?
Speaker 1: Right? But so one other thing. I just wanted to chime in. My favorite moment in the threesome, two of my favorite moments in three simes, watching the women engage, not really being so like it gotta be about me, but even taking the time, Like even if you get in get out a roll of blunt, they still doing their thing. You know what I'm saying. You smoke, you give it to her, you go down on Shorty. She smoked and she passed it to Shorty. You know what I'm saying. They wind up start blowing shot guns in each other's mouth like.
Speaker 3: It's a whole fantasy, a whole it's a whole production.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be a whole old thing. And you can't for me. So this is what I really want to ask the room. But in my other moment before I ask that question, and hopefully you've all had three sos. Have you got one? No?
Speaker 2: No, we're talking about that. We'll talk about that in a.
Speaker 1: Minute, because you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know only pussy. I know a bunch of chicks will probably.
Speaker 1: Would just eat you.
Speaker 4: I don't actually don't particularly careful.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I do careful one a man, no, okay, not even a central one one.
Speaker 1: So she keeps talking about how she ain't that vanilla. I'm a demon mach ain't with a lot of ship. I'm just not.
Speaker 7: That's not a lot of ship.
Speaker 1: It's just one thing problem you do.
Speaker 5: That you do like someone into it, and it's like, oh, because people don't be in the ship that you into. You be fake, you mean vanilla shaming. You don't play that ship with me because I want to watch nothing and pop my chick. I'm like, damn there yet, I said try you did, you did kick shame you for that?
Speaker 3: You definitely you just can't shame me because I said I didn't want threesome.
Speaker 2: You gotta write it.
Speaker 1: Relax, that's not kick shaming you.
Speaker 2: That's reverse case that.
Speaker 1: You want to do that.
Speaker 5: You're not respecting her boundaries and press you're talking about them.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get too smart of me.
Speaker 2: I'm just keeping you're trying to get too smart. I am respecting respect in front of him if you ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 1: And the other thing I wanted to say is, I think what Maddie should said. Being able to concentrate on two people at the same time. One of my greatest moments was fucking and eating pussy, making them come at the same time. That's fire, and I'm not even good at that. I guess it just had probably the moment that the thing that's that's tough.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 1: But what I want asks room before I was so rudely accused of kink shaming vanilla shame vanilla is what are your advice that you would give to guys on how to excel in a threesome?
Speaker 3: Well, I won't say anything in this one.
Speaker 1: You could. You can still have your advice.
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't had a three, so I have no advices.
Speaker 3: I've never had a three.
Speaker 2: What I would say your body? You know, women, I would piggyback over what you said.
Speaker 5: I feel like when you come in and you try to like be so calculated like oh this that, and you're probably gonna fuck up. You really got to be like a vibe, you know what I'm saying, Like, don't folk the best part. If you want to have the best threesome, focus on making the environment the best you can outside of the threeesome, you know what I mean, Like, don't make it. Don't one, don't put no pressure one two in your mind. You also have to three come with objectives. I don't know if people know that. You know what I'm saying, Like if you, like, say, if you and your shorty you go to dr and you you buy, you buy some box and d are that is that girl? Is that is that worker there to service you and her or there to just service you with your lady? Is that the whole dynamic of the three has to be established, because if you're going there with no dynamic, you're gonna be fucking her, your girl gonna be sitting and looking crazy.
Speaker 2: I thought, just for us, gonna ruin.
Speaker 1: The vibe, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So one going there with a planning, you know what you want to do.
Speaker 5: Don't be bullshitting. That's not a time to bullshit around. You can ruin your relationship like that.
Speaker 2: And that's the only thing I would say, have an objective, this creative vibe. I would say, dick management. You gotta have good dick management skills, because, yeah, to Loon's point, I feel like, to be able to satisfy both people, you have to have some type of not just playing in that instance, but sexual plan as far as how you're gonna you know, pace yourself and you know, make sure that you're able to excel with both ladies. Don't be afraid to pull out an eat box when you coming close all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my favorite plate. You think I'm just trying to please you and I'm just trying to last. Yeah, this don't got nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: As soon as like a man comes out of it and they're like, let me just eat you, I'm like, oh, yeah, he was about to come. Yeah, let's let me ride him real quick.
Speaker 2: Let's take America.
Speaker 7: I'm about to jump on him and so he could come.
Speaker 2: I just get off.
Speaker 1: That's my gatoray that I feel like that.
Speaker 2: This nigga yesterday just said some I get out the box and start stretching, like if I'm about to come, just reset.
Speaker 1: Stretch, so you know, pull out and crack his back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happened before.
Speaker 1: That's what he does.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's what I swear. That's what he does, not pull out and and touch his toes and all types of wild ship him.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I was having sex with a man and he come out and he starts touching his toes. I'm gonna be like wild give me yoga.
Speaker 1: Said again, are you doing yoga?
Speaker 2: He's cracking his you like while I'm having no after Like when.
Speaker 3: Those moments when you come out, are you doing yoga?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like I do some of your some yoga stretches because okay, then I don't actually do it with What I'm trying to do is continue to release my back so I have the you know, I still have the motion. Some Yes, I can ask you a question, and I want you to be honest. Have you ever had sex with an icy hot on? I've had sex with a Tiger bomb patch on my back.
Speaker 1: Oh my yo.
Speaker 5: I used Tiger for the whole academy and works exceptionally well, but never during second.
Speaker 1: The whole who.
Speaker 8: Hate the.
Speaker 1: Hate this yesterday hopped out the box and dead be like.
Speaker 2: They could be doing berpie.
Speaker 1: This is what he does.
Speaker 2: They could be doing burpies?
Speaker 1: Am I lying that this is sweat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well he told me this ship. That ship blew my Maddicia advice for men on how to make the threesomes more fire for real? I'm still.
Speaker 2: I got to see him do it though, party No, he was.
Speaker 1: We was moving some ship outside and before we did it, he literally did that. And I'm standing there looking at him like, what are you doing? Nigga? Is what I do? I'm like, you're gonna be doing this because you be dealing with bigger women. I mean, you don't do this before you He was like, yes, I do, I'll do it mid mid fuck. He has to release his back.
Speaker 7: Pain. Yeah, oh yeah, I gotta get that bitch out of my head. Piggybacking on y'all for sure, relaxing for the man. I think that, like you said, catching the vibe, but also not interrupting their vibe, right, because sometimes I've been in situations in threesomes where the man immediately felt away because he was not included, literally pouted and folded his arms because he was not included.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, But then I've also.
Speaker 7: Been in situations where the vibe the person understood them having a good dynamic, the two women having this moment to get cohesive and catch their vibe, especially when one of those women is you is your woman, She's going to bring you in, right and when she brings.
Speaker 3: You in, that's that's game over right there.
Speaker 7: And when you are patient for the bring in and sometimes it happens immediately and sometimes it doesn't. But making sure that you kind of do the thing where you you just you're reading the energy of the room. But my main one is talk beforehand if you have a partner had but like not just one conversation and like really don't yo, we won't have threesome. That's not talking, that's not talking actually going into the why you want to have it?
Speaker 3: What is the objective?
Speaker 7: Do I want to do you want to see me? And you know, hey, do you want to be pleased? Do you want to see me please? What is it that we're trying to get out of this so that we can both have the best experience and respecting whatever she says, because I know so many women who will say yes to a threesome with another woman when they're not even in the women.
Speaker 3: They're only doing it to please they're making.
Speaker 7: So if I'm talking to men, I would say, keep having that conversation with your woman until she don't want bringing chicks to you, because I promise, if she really want to do it, she'll bring them home. And that's my thing too, Like, and that's why I haven't done a threesome because I feel like if I would do it, I would do it for the wrong reasons, and I don't want to do it for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, and I respect that, and you shouldn't have one.
Speaker 5: Well also too, if you're new to the three, so like say I like you, say like I'm a three, Say like she's had never had a threesome.
Speaker 2: But let's say, like, maybe I have apologize in advance.
Speaker 5: And the reason why I say that is because what tell you why she might go in saying oh, just go ahead and do whatever. She don't even know what it is, she don't like you know what I'm saying, promising when you're fucking a chicken, you net on the other chicken.
Speaker 2: Now she's mad.
Speaker 5: She don't know that she was gonna be mad now you feel me or your tongue kissing and shorty she might not even know like that might bother her. So I say that to say, like, yo, listen, I know right now you don't know what you don't know. So look, I know you probably don't know what it is that's gonna get you upset. I'm gonna go and I'm gonna do me. Let me know though after, Like, yo, I didn't like this.
Speaker 3: Right, no, no, yea.
Speaker 7: So I remember when I said have a lot of conversation prior, because then you don't have to do that right, right, You're not gonna know that. So this is the thing. There's moments that will happen and you're absolutely right where you'll be uncomfortable. But when you actually have conversations prior, a lot of times what happens is we can snip that in the butt instantly.
Speaker 3: In even in the moment when you're like, what are our heart? Yes, is what our heart knows? All of that goes into the conversation.
Speaker 7: I don't want to find out in the moment that I don't want to see you in because we forgot to talk about if we can kiss other people.
Speaker 2: It's not that you forgot so.
Speaker 5: I disagree on a thousand persents. It's but you don't know if you've never been in a situation.
Speaker 7: But I feel like there's certain things that you would cover in the first conversations. Like the first the first thing is like, Okay, can I kiss them? That's basic? Oh can I not on them? That's I think that's kind of basic. I think it's a basic conversation for.
Speaker 1: Some understand what you're saying. But like for me, I didn't know how to draw my own boundaries. I did not even know how.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to you, But what he's saying is some people don't even know how to ask those questions or even know like when like when you see it, you're like, oh, I thought I was cool with that. I'm not cool with that.
Speaker 3: No, And that happens.
Speaker 7: And that is why I'm saying, have plenty advice to men, plenty of conversation before it ever even happens, because again, y'all be pressure and women. And I'm saying y'all because I know a lot of men who do they will yo, I want this three someome because they find out.
Speaker 3: They girls like girls. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to three some one, want to three someone? Want to three someome?
Speaker 7: And that is always coming up in conversation, and when that woman really love you and she's trying to hold onto that converse, that relationship, and especially if she think that that it's a there's a thing for women we are taught which you won't do another bitch with yes, And it is so thrilled in us even when we don't say it. So there's a lot of times where women will do a thing and agree to a thing that they didn't really want to do.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: So what I'm saying is advice, fellas, have a lot of conversations if you have a female partner before you do it. If you single out here in these streets, still have conversation, but you're single, You're not going in a base a base situation if you offend somebody.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna tell you like this. I agree with everything you're saying million percent, but I don't like and you know, I try not to do this on the show man versus women think right on this show, I trying not to do it.
Speaker 2: I do it a lot on so shameless, but.
Speaker 3: His outlet.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you are right, I did generalize.
Speaker 1: I've seen that happen with women. Remember when you said the guy is over there sitting there like wow, Women get really passionate with each other. Women act like they fell in love in the threesome. They be be kissing and holding each other, and then the other person can be more into your girls than you and make.
Speaker 2: You feel ostracized in the threesome.
Speaker 1: That shit could happen where you're sitting here, like, wait a minute, what the fuck is going on there? Am I even needed in here? So it's the same advice that we give Toss remember that guy. But it's also I think that it's sorry sorry. I also think that women will cross certain boundaries and think it's okay because it's a woman. Yes, I think that they will just think like, oh, it's a woman. Why are you offending them? Why are you You know what I'm saying. It's like, you're still my person and this person is just wilding you up doing whatever, and you're so cool with doing whatever with them and forgetting them.
Speaker 2: Here, right, And it's supposed to be okay because it's a woman.
Speaker 1: So all I'm saying is that respect and all of that definitely has to go both ways. And again I agree with everything you said. I definitely think that women need to make sure when you're walking into a threes with a man and his partner or woman and her partner, make sure that there's respect going around the entire time. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Remember that gentleman that wrote the letter from Atlanta's which from the dungeon, Oh yeah, one that had the curve dig over his head. Yeah, so I was saying that to say, right, they had all think, y'all think it's funny, but this actually is not funny in reality.
Speaker 2: He had the conversation with a shorty. They wanted to do it.
Speaker 5: He said, okay, well we'll go ahead, we'll do it. It's funny because it's a nigga they have in this whole situation. And then the nigga backed out. It's not funny to him. Listen, he backed up out. The nigga backed out that ship, right, and then the nigga said, oh shit, you know what, damn, I ain't really comfortable with this. But how would you even know to bring that up until you go through it, you know what I'm saying. So like, you can have all the conversations in the world, but there's certain things you're just not gonna see until you see it.
Speaker 2: Because how I'm gonna be here? How do you even say that as a nigga?
Speaker 1: No, you can you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a conversation you really can't have. Like, yo, listen, this is what I'm comfortable with.
Speaker 3: This isn't what I'm dragons al No, dragons.
Speaker 2: Certain things you're gonna have to go through to understand though.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay, we have been here. Courtney's over here melting something.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to get up mid talk.
Speaker 2: And get get up mid talk, go do what you.
Speaker 1: And she'd be tired, she'd be hungry work tomorrow.
Speaker 5: If Corney's not working from home. She wanted to get the.
Speaker 2: You're not working for one.
Speaker 1: She also another component of a dope threesome is somebody not having to go to work in the morning.
Speaker 3: That is always.
Speaker 2: Know what's funny?
Speaker 5: We smell all the advance, we spell none of the basis ship niggas. If you have a threesome, if it's summertime, make sure you have air conditioner. If it's winter time, make sure you have heat, Make sure you have food in the house.
Speaker 1: Well, I ain't gonna hold you in the winter.
Speaker 2: Three bodies creates heat. You feel me if they smoke.
Speaker 5: Make sure you have some weed or you know what I'm saying. Like it's the we jumped through all the other ship. I don't even notice because I remember I had a chick, had a chick on my crib one time.
Speaker 2: But I have no food in the crib. I keep it.
Speaker 5: That's crazy struggling.
Speaker 1: Always have grapes and I had jerk.
Speaker 2: I had jerk, season and water.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get some colored lights. Yeah, make sure you play.
Speaker 2: This is right your house?
Speaker 3: Is you talking from a mature man?
Speaker 1: Get to it. Yes, you gotta have the clean.
Speaker 3: Clean house is a big one.
Speaker 2: You have bathroom in your house, in your back and.
Speaker 7: There's so much dick that I denied because of the house was dansty and I was like, if your house can be like this, I don't know what you got going on.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you're speaking for yourself. A lot of chicken sucking me in the dirty house A lot.
Speaker 2: I don't chicken them fuck me.
Speaker 5: And I just came back from Barbatos fucking suitcases in the.
Speaker 1: Kitchen sign chicks will fuck you on top of your clothes on the dead.
Speaker 2: You just don't want to fuck that bad yo.
Speaker 1: It's but that speaks to my standards too. It was my crib, so it was my too. Why would I care?
Speaker 2: Why are you making that face?
Speaker 3: I'm trying. I'm with Courtney, like you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: I always say that no like no' not gonna be. Nobody's gonna come in here and be like, yeah, a dirty crib.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna say that until you do it.
Speaker 3: I got because my ticks want ti. I can't.
Speaker 7: I need to be in the vibe with you, and I'm already like me connecting with men sometimes can be hard and the way so that was like when I was single was already kind of hard because they would they would act.
Speaker 3: Weird with me.
Speaker 7: It was like always like like really inty because they got me type ship. It's like nigga, calm to fuck damn. So if I come in your house and you're doing crazy, like no, I'm not, We're not smashing, bro.
Speaker 2: I want to ask a question. I want to answer a question, but.
Speaker 5: I know I know what made and Courtney gonna say, ask the question. Somebody come in to your crib. Your crip is dirty. What's the fastest you clean your whole house?
Speaker 7: Oh, twenty minutes, your whole house?
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes while they're sitting there.
Speaker 7: They're sitting there clean.
Speaker 1: Downstairs.
Speaker 2: Just wait outside, wait, I c I've cleaned my ship while she is. It's ready.
Speaker 1: I no.
Speaker 7: I guy did that once with me, but we were in the military together. We had just came back from from like a range or whatever. So I knew why his drum was junkie, and so I sat down on the sofa. He straightened up real quick, got things together. Whatever, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it, and I have.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I've judged women for not for fucking me and my dirty crib and staying there. I don't like if I go to work the next one you ain't clean and I come back and it's still dirty.
Speaker 2: You ain't.
Speaker 1: You nasty?
Speaker 2: Why would you just lay here? You got no home training raised you? Why y'all look so confused?
Speaker 1: Who raised you?
Speaker 2: Why would you let me ask you a question?
Speaker 5: If you leave a nigga in your crib and the garbage is full, and you come back and the gar but is still full.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be upset. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be upset that No, my face was my face was still when you guys were tapping up and saying I was cleaning the crib while she was still there.
Speaker 5: I'm like Shorty left her crib at eight and said it was a nine minute uber. My crib was clean in eight minutes. Everything, all the.
Speaker 2: Clothes in the closet, on the floor.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying, twenty minute, on.
Speaker 2: The side of the bed, underneath the bed.
Speaker 7: On the side behind the gate.
Speaker 2: You feel.
Speaker 1: Bad minute, let's keep it was such.
Speaker 3: A different single. I didn't bring no niggas to my house. I had kids too. You ain't coming to my house unless you mind like you're not seeing my kids. We're not going none of the I feel.
Speaker 4: I feel that though, but you know I'm seeing wh I live by myself.
Speaker 5: It's me and the dog push when the kids.
Speaker 3: Vestibules sex.
Speaker 1: What the is that? You know? When you walk in like a window store is like one door right right, yeah, but the kids is sleeping inside. You can't come inside, but you right there.
Speaker 7: And I also haven't doubt hard that was the most I had did when I was singing, But I also haven't dealt with a lot of men with.
Speaker 5: Kids pushy when the kids sleep, be so firey.
Speaker 2: You're just like, yes, oh my god. These little niggas when they get up to get something to drink, that's why you gotta go to the bathroom, Peter bed and.
Speaker 3: That is why they didn't have niggas in my house.
Speaker 1: Have you ever a messed with the chicken a dirty crib and her crib with my crib crib?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and it's like, no, nah, because there's only this one girl. And I talked about her every couple of months. The reason why I was pissed off is because her crib was like halfway clean but halfway dirty, Like it was always a dust pan with a broom right there she was in the process of cleaning. I was like three times, like yo, do you how about you just leave it dirty or clean?
Speaker 2: No front for me niggas.
Speaker 1: Dirty. Showed up to be and looked around and was like, nah.
Speaker 7: Someone was telling me that they went to the shorty crib and she turned on the she turned on the lights and five cats scattered.
Speaker 2: No, so I'm scared of cats.
Speaker 7: I would not have had imagine sucking five cats scattering.
Speaker 2: What. I never had sex in the crib with a cat? Yeah, I could never. I'm pet was a kid.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not my sisters house because she got capt.
Speaker 2: She refused to put him in the room.
Speaker 1: Lock it in the room.
Speaker 2: No he lives, Well, I don't live here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I've had a dirty experience as well. I woke up one time and there was a fucking bed bug on me. Yo, when I tell you like that was maybe the worst experience. The reason why, the reason why the BEG is fucked up is because one you can be clean and get that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's yeah.
Speaker 5: And then two it's like they don't have to beat it because you could be somebody else and it is hard to get out.
Speaker 3: Like bro, you have to get them professionally.
Speaker 5: They get like it'd be one nigga in there, then they'd be like a hundred of the niggas in there. They just give babies, bot themselves. They just get themselves pregnantual.
Speaker 1: They let me just pop went out real. All right, we've been here for a long time. Let us ready start the show. Yeah, I haven't been here, I do.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about one thing, the thing I posted in the chat that day, Well, my shaving problem.
Speaker 1: You have a problem shaving?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, shaving your face or your balls?
Speaker 1: Just chill out, all right, go ahead, all right, Welcome to the hard or Soft Show, The show where we talk about things we like in the bedroom is we don't like in the bedroom, the things that make us hard and the things that make us soft.
Speaker 3: Deflated, defeated.
Speaker 1: I am here with my mon prayer dev on air. I hate wait to do this, the tongue tornado himself.
Speaker 2: A k A.
Speaker 1: That's elegance. I'm beyond doctor Tomue a.
Speaker 2: K A.
Speaker 8: Pom Pom, sharks, chocolate.
Speaker 2: You know what was right?
Speaker 5: I'm a walking into marrasson Why why is my life so embarrassing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Oh man King the first, what's up, my bro?
Speaker 5: You? It feels so good to be back. I was actually itching to get back. It's been so long. I haven't smoked ship like three weeks. I'm like, damn headache, and I just got a decompressive ship.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you posted.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand it.
Speaker 7: It was so cryptic.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo, if you're in yo feel I don't know if you should feel lucky if you're those close friends.
Speaker 2: That everybody hold up everybody, so please start. We all have something to say loud, angry, elated.
Speaker 1: My man. For one, you have been on an amazing weight loss journey, so I understand. I understand that you appreciate your body, that.
Speaker 7: You have very proud of your bodywhere with you very proud of your body, we understand that this.
Speaker 1: So since he started, he's been posting these like pictures of him, like flexing, and he does all of this and he's like, yeah, but he doesn't. He's just doing it in the in the mirror and he's taking itself. And I've always thought it was gay. Do what you gotta do. You appreciate your body is.
Speaker 3: Fine, right, it means you're happy.
Speaker 1: But in the middle of Pride month, many post a picture. So you know when when men are proud of their V you know the V down there right right above under the ass.
Speaker 2: He thought he was smoking ship.
Speaker 1: I gotta get it. This nigga had his drawers around his ass. I think.
Speaker 2: Is up. It's an uppercase.
Speaker 1: Has gotta be right there, literally right there. And he went to take a picture and then put like the.
Speaker 2: Yard thought he put the sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Over the hold.
Speaker 3: So fine, this was my thing.
Speaker 7: I saw it, and I was like, I don't ever want to see none of my male and ship like this ever again. But then I also said, wait, this is a repurposed dick pic. It means that he probably sent this to his girl. Yeah, And then was like, version, and let me post this in my close friends. And that's what we got. We got a repurposed dick pic. Okay, all right, so that's my theory.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for me, I seen it right, because first I'm on your side, Loan. I seen first of all, I seen the close friends pop up, so I was like, oh shit, I hate my going out here getting it. And then I clicked on it, so I immediately ignored it. I ignored it immediately, so I just act like this shit didn't happen. I just moved on from the ship. Ten minutes later, puts in a chat.
Speaker 1: Like you.
Speaker 7: Yo immediately what he was talking about, and then sits the van picture in the group chat.
Speaker 2: Yo. When I tell you, I laughed for like fifteen minutes at my phone because I was I tried to ignore this, but obviously bringing here, I didn't really have a problem with that. I said, I know, I know you want the weight loss journey, so I get it. But it was the did you see that? Did I see what he said?
Speaker 1: What did you said?
Speaker 2: Loading?
Speaker 1: I said yo?
Speaker 2: I said yo, that nigga loon is a sick nigga boyd. I say, yore loading with the emoji.
Speaker 7: That's a sick motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That hurt my heart to see you. But you know what, your ally, I respect it. You know what I'm saying a little something for the people out there.
Speaker 2: I just came back from like a little five mile jog that day. Niggas in the gym.
Speaker 5: I was I ain't eat the night before, you know, you know, you wake up and it was like damn poking through you know what I'm saying. Okay, as was poking, veins was showing it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, you could be talking about.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 5: Let me just get sexy real quick. You from kept the classy green circle on classy. I forgot that. I just forgot that there was niggas in there. You feel like, oh, ship his niggas in here. But I wasn't really like I forgot you think about us though, Like, no, y'all not my target audience.
Speaker 2: I know, but like you think about court, I mean, what's.
Speaker 3: Your target audience?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who was it?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. That's a good question right there. What's the demo? No, next question, You're wrong.
Speaker 5: I felt like being sexy. It means you know, post a little something sex, you know, for whoever's in there.
Speaker 3: I have a question off of that was in there. But you forgot your homies was in there.
Speaker 5: I did a mad niggas wrote my yo broat, I have to make another post like your my foult fellas.
Speaker 2: Got your niggas is in here?
Speaker 7: So I have a close friend, you have a close friends? Tell you don't have a close friends? You put everything else you don't use it?
Speaker 3: Yes, you close friends? Okay. Some people put the people that they want to in their close friends. I don't do that.
Speaker 7: I think that's weird. Like why am I in your close friends? You want to and got me doing me other ship?
Speaker 2: That's why I'm in.
Speaker 1: You just don't know.
Speaker 7: I got my close friends is just people who like is in king community to Yeah that's fine, but some people put the people that they want to funk in their close friends.
Speaker 2: What are they post what they post them?
Speaker 5: They'll post likes or like.
Speaker 1: Close friends.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, you have to put like an emoji or something like he did.
Speaker 1: I wasn't out.
Speaker 7: Them Pubes were there?
Speaker 5: Speaking of Pubes, this is another reason. Wow, that picture started something. So you know, wait, you got to introduce the rest of the people. Do Oh shit, I forgot.
Speaker 2: To my right.
Speaker 5: We have the man, the myth, the legend, the whole hater, the drake Slider. We have my neck in my back, mister tiger Baum himself. Icy hot is not enough, It's just not. We have Grant Hill aka Derek Rose aka Greg Odin aka Brandon Roy aka now Jason Tatum.
Speaker 1: Ak ow Tyree Halburton aka.
Speaker 2: All of the Falling Avengers.
Speaker 5: Aka hold on, let me stretch for a second.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, aka two something to do something, three something to see something.
Speaker 2: And I'm ninety dick himself. Yeah, yes day with three answers in the capitol y aka Slim Jones.
Speaker 7: Slim Jones, How you doing, Slim Jones?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good, gang, I'm doing good. Feel good to be back with y'all. Have everybody back in stell y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo, yes, I never asked you this before, But would you like to introduce your call?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me try, let me, let me give it a let me give it a nice world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stretch first.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in front of me, we have the beautiful, the Elegance, Miss Chavron, Miss Courtney Hardashian aka Kinky Batman aka Little Fizzay the Golden Girl. If you know, you know.
Speaker 5: You thought you thought we forgot his origin story though, people my origins actually story.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: They don't know about the origin story.
Speaker 1: Speak about that in a second, not that.
Speaker 2: Yes, introducing Courtney Chap Big Shop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm feeling good as hot as hell.
Speaker 3: But summers here.
Speaker 7: Were all Sorry y'all, but summers here, I've dipped my big toe back into the dating pool.
Speaker 2: Oh so she almost she almost owed you?
Speaker 7: No, I did not almost owe him. I did not almost owe him.
Speaker 1: You did you did?
Speaker 5: It wasn't closed, And I take you as a woman of integrity and you wouldn't lie when you give that.
Speaker 7: No, I'm okay, we're moving on.
Speaker 1: We'll move on. You want to introduce your guests for today?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, okay, yeah, let's do it to the right of me.
Speaker 7: We have She's actually a legend in the Nut Navy. People go to her for advice. People go to her when they need kinky advice.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 7: Madi shah ak to the aka the Kinky Oracle aka Philly's Hardest.
Speaker 8: Free the hood on aka.
Speaker 7: She might shoot us at the end of this, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: Ak a call of duty, no call of duty.
Speaker 4: It really is call of duty. Though we have what do I want to call you today?
Speaker 7: I just I called you all of your madam, Madam say, madam say. We had amazing raw sessions with her for the past couple of months, and woy, she knows how to get them, you know, to get that deep and quick, quick and deep.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about that in a second.
Speaker 1: But Lone is feeling to get off this story.
Speaker 7: Yeah story, he's the shaving story.
Speaker 1: He had a shaving accident, shaven accent, shaving.
Speaker 2: Problem, shaving problem, he.
Speaker 3: Said, shaving problem. I didn't I didn't know.
Speaker 1: What that meant.
Speaker 5: So ma sorty, she don't like care. I know, I'm not really nigga that normally shaves or wax and sh like that. So you know, what it's a special occasion. Let me get right, show me.
Speaker 2: So then my joint just down there?
Speaker 3: What a raisor with a click clippers? Okay to do it?
Speaker 2: Took my after shave. Feel me did that? We gucci? That was time to get to the chest right. So I'm in the mirror. I can't even telling the story.
Speaker 1: So I'm in the mirror.
Speaker 2: I'm shaving. I get the center first. Cool.
Speaker 5: Then I come across to and I was and then I said, you know, you know, nikked it felt fire? Oh so I was like like no, I like, don't do it, don't do it?
Speaker 2: Did it again?
Speaker 5: I said, I gotta do it. You know, I caught myself jerking off with the clipper on my titty. I was just like, it's like, I swear to god, that ship felt so fire. I'm shaving my nipples every week now.
Speaker 1: That show so tough boy, like just.
Speaker 2: Bro, oh my god, this.
Speaker 5: Is why I can't be left in the I don't know why. Let me live by myself.
Speaker 1: Real, I need to you do?
Speaker 7: Yeah is crazy.
Speaker 2: That ship was by far the wildest ship I have ever done.
Speaker 1: Like King tape, that's why he turned a perverb tape.
Speaker 7: He had a pervertible. The Clipper was the pervertible. But you know that someone who my fellow person who's also almost intendable, played to I just see.
Speaker 5: This like excessive. It's like excessive. So here's the thing I don't actually use. It's like right undereath the clip like a little stem. Ship just vibrates like Yo, this is tough.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, like wand you mean wand why yea?
Speaker 1: I never tried?
Speaker 8: You should?
Speaker 3: You should?
Speaker 2: I don't want to a lot new ship, you feel me?
Speaker 5: Because because I tell my short this whole clipper right here, while I get this off, like come on, they already got enough complicated.
Speaker 1: You's never going to look at the bar scene. Just speak about these raw episodes that we've been doing, right, Madam Say has a brand that she is creating where she's basically interviewing people that are in the pod space or in the King space or whatever, and she is, you know, basically reading them. She's asked them certain questions. But I just I know you have another episode to do with us where you're gonna tell us a lot of stuff, right, but from what you've gathered, just give us a preliminary about the rows that you may have done that you did with us?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Also, Yesterday wants to know if you're gonna do him.
Speaker 3: I definitely would love to do a episode. Yeah, we gotta unpack.
Speaker 7: First of all, you can't talk about nobody. Mister closed off this one right here.
Speaker 1: He won't let you.
Speaker 3: I already that's what you won't let people in?
Speaker 1: Why is that? Do you know that about your own?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been doing that. I did it, do it on purpose?
Speaker 5: Well, I only you gotta, I gotta like it's only certain people get to like see certain size of me.
Speaker 2: It's always how I've been since I was a child. I've been like that.
Speaker 5: It's just you know, like I'm I'm low key. I don't want to say introvert. That's extreme, but I'm very over here over there. You feel if I funk with you, if I that's how you know I really fucked you. I let you in on my life for real, for real? Then you know and we here, you know if I come with.
Speaker 1: Me, it's not that, but it's not you. It's not you.
Speaker 5: But it would take a lot for me to reveal like to I would tell you, I would I would tell something today that happened like six months ago.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. It's always I'm just like that fact, it takes.
Speaker 5: A lot for me to like it would take a lot I would have I would probably have to be drunk for me to open up for real, real time, and I will regret it after.
Speaker 2: That's always how I've.
Speaker 1: Been in the fact that I want you to, I want you to think about that.
Speaker 7: That that for me and I go back to like that for me is something that you would unpacking therapy, and that would be time and therapy too.
Speaker 2: I've done therapy before.
Speaker 5: It's not an issue though for me, I don't see it as a problem because I let people in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just not that easy. You gotta work to get that. That's how I feel.
Speaker 3: You know, when you say you did therapy, how long you did therapy before?
Speaker 2: About six months?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you didn't do therapy, you attempted at therapy.
Speaker 5: I'm not interested in doing therapy for that, not for that, it's just for life. I'm when I if I feel the need to go to therapy, I would do it. But as of right now, I'm I'm I like or I'm at you know, I kind of like things the way that I don't want people in like that unless I want you in.
Speaker 2: You feel me, this is a boundary that I have. It's cool. It may not be everybody that I understand that. It's I'm comfortable, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's certain things I will probably tell, even like D to D they be my man for twenty years. Certainly I'll probably tell Tylhoe. I wouldn't tell him, say, I probably tell him. I wouldn't tell Tiahoe. You know, it's just always how I've It's kind of like how I'll regulate my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hate that yeah about him because the nigga will go through that ship by herself and it's supportive. The supportive cast in his life will just feel what he's going through. But I have no idea what's going on. And then one day months later, once it's resolved, he'll tell you, Yeah, so this happened, and I've been dealing with that, but I got some good news about it, so now I'm good.
Speaker 5: And it's like, yo, my nigga, like, you know why you foul? Because if I need help, I come. He remember I called you that one day when he was in the airport. Yes, I was like, yo, I need to talk to somebody. I call you when I was wild that day.
Speaker 2: I'm talking I know exactly what you do.
Speaker 5: So I'm saying like, if I felt like I'm not superman, if I need help, I'll call him ask for help.
Speaker 1: But if I know I got it, that doesn't mean help is one thing, but support is another need. And there have been times in your life that I know about where you've needed support, but you rather isolate yourself.
Speaker 7: And that's a cancer tree. And that's why I'm asking you that. Right, I'm not coming at you. I God, my birthday just passed. I'm a cancer. My birthday was Sunday. So what I recognize for myself and this is something I'm saying this to you because it's something that I used to do, right, And it's this thing where when you're super hyper independent and you feel like that, you know you you don't want to burden people, but also you know.
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 7: I'm not a man, but I can only imagine because I'm like, you treat me like I'm one of the homies, So I can only imagine, right. But where I'm coming from is what Tyher is saying sometimes that can eliminate support that you could get in the moment that you don't even know simply because you're in your world. And that's okay to be in your world, but there may be people around you that would love to be in your world in real time and they may also be going through and it's the thing where y'all can be support to each other.
Speaker 3: But I get the boundary, I hear you. I am not going to press it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I'm just giving my feedback on when it comes to, like the raw episodes, what I was able to do with.
Speaker 3: The Courtney and Tahoe. It was able to flow in it. You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: And I know I understand your guard A part of it for me is that comic relief. You come in with the highs and the funny funnies because that's easier, you know what I mean, And I understand it.
Speaker 2: She got the avocado along.
Speaker 3: Now the avocado crazy, you know, is how I operate. What about Courtney was waiting for me?
Speaker 9: She was she was open.
Speaker 7: I felt that from her, and it what's interesting is I could feel the work Courtney has been doing and I said that to her and like I like I said that prior to you, but like you could feel the work that she's doing on herself and the ways that she wants to grow, because, like you know, old habits can die hard. Yeah, but one day you look up and you realize you don't want to move like that and you want something a.
Speaker 3: Little different for yourself. So it was her.
Speaker 7: Her raw episode was exactly what I expected, which was for her to come and just give freely right, and and the ways in which we went down that rabbit hole, it was really dope.
Speaker 3: I am grateful because you let me in your things, and I'm excited for the people to see it for it was really good.
Speaker 7: And Tyhoe, I enjoyed yours. Don't get a twisted I enjoyed you too. We had some good banter and I'm gonna keep, you know, giving you little jabs every now and then, just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, miss the Tahoe TV yours.
Speaker 7: I still feel like I got some meat on the bones for you, and I know I do because of your personal part. I wanted to go into talking more about why you even here doing this, and I think that part alone let me understand even more on why you push so mhm and why you go so hard and why you may not let everybody in all the time?
Speaker 1: His problem.
Speaker 3: But you know, I feel like there's a difference though. I want to put you in the corner.
Speaker 2: I told you was in the hallway.
Speaker 7: I feel like there's a difference though, because like when we talked about this, even in my row episode, we were like, yeah, Tahoe, he's he's not gonna buy his tongue about anything that he feels.
Speaker 3: But the minute that you ask him, how can I help.
Speaker 2: Y'all make that face?
Speaker 7: Oh wait, I gotta squitch my eyebrows.
Speaker 2: I would have did this.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to say that we have begun releasing the real episodes. If you are on our Patreon. We released the first episode that I did with Madam Say with Matti sha Aka to Kinky Oracle. We released that today and yeah, she definitely spoke about my purpose and you know a lot of things from the past, some things you guys may know, some things you might not know. But the second one we did today, Nigga, she ate me up. She tried. She had me talking because what happened to I'm in, like, yo, get in there. Get in yeah, get in there. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, because that was a.
Speaker 3: Slow down.
Speaker 1: Too much, and I kind of forced it because we not only talked about we not only talked about my past with my prior partner on the show, things that I have never said out loud, but then we got into relationships stuff, and that was it was you know, I'm pretty I'm pretty sure people gonna flame me for a lot of things I was saying. But just understand it's it's it's it's difficult saying things out loud that you're confused about. You don't really know your thoughts. It's just so many bouncing things going on, and so you try to say it on a mic and it's like, Okay, where are you going with that? That doesn't sound right. Okay, I'm kind of getting you know what I'm saying. It's just a lot. And so all of that came out in today's Royal episode, which will be last. I think we're dropping Looms next week. Courtney is the week after, and then mine finally hopefully by then we will have yesterday this on the schedule. But okay, we've been here for hours, Courtney hot, so we are going too fast forward.
Speaker 2: To the heart.
Speaker 3: M hmm, right, I actually have a heart this week.
Speaker 1: Things people like about sex, things that make us hard, Miss Chavon a k A.
Speaker 2: Bacon Grease.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my heart this week was a very passionate kiss at the end of a fire ass date. I mean the one where you like cupping the back of the head and the lips are locking.
Speaker 1: Oh, gostairs and get that out home.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Just thinking.
Speaker 7: Because I have to hold it down. I'm holding it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kissing is underrated.
Speaker 1: Intimate.
Speaker 7: That's one of the things we don't do because it's their intimate and we're very passionate. You don't do We don't kiss other people because it's like we're both aware if we kiss other people, we won't flip.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're like when we when we.
Speaker 4: Kiss, you see, it's the yeah and then the tongue and you.
Speaker 3: Get lost in it. You get lost. And especially.
Speaker 5: I'll be kissing like Brad pet and Angelina Jolie and mister and Missus Smith.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, eat my face, Mada.
Speaker 3: Yes. The things people that get them heard right, not my heart. It could be my heart was having a moment of being worshiped. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 7: What is worshiping sitting at my feet and like kissing my feet from from the toes all the way up my leg, rubbing my feet, caressing my body, just pampering me with words of information.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, wait and then I got goodie.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: The soft things you don't like about sex, things that make you soft.
Speaker 7: Seeing my homies close friends, recycled dick pic in the close friends, that's what makes me.
Speaker 5: This is I say, I say this at least once every time I talk to your want of y'all, But I really hate niggas I.
Speaker 2: Hate I want to say this.
Speaker 1: My soft would be a person that lacks creativity in the bedroom when you use the same play over and over again, the same head, same pussy whatever for the lady's, same dick, same positions. You know what I mean. They're not they're not putting anything into the experience.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I often, like I said, I'll be like yo, go in the kitchen, wait for me and that ship. You know what I'm saying, Or you know what I mean, a different part of the house or a different piece of furniture or in the box like differently, you know what I'm saying, Like, no, sit on my face, Sit on my face that way.
Speaker 2: Doctor shave different that one.
Speaker 1: You just shady, same toys, same pussy. Give me some different pussy, you know what I'm saying, Give me some different neck, you know what I mean? Or like like yeah, like just be super creative. One thing about my lady is that she's super created, especially like with the costumes, you know what I mean, the way she plays, whatever she does with me, whatever she does, She's just always trying to come up with some new shit. I love that, you know what I mean, Because this is a new version of you to me. This is a new experience right where I might be like, oh I want to be with somebody, I'm being with somebody else right now because I'm doing it a whole different way, you know what I'm saying. So I truly enjoy when somebody takes your pleasure personally, you know what I mean, and they own some shit, they really going going that route. So to anybody out there in or that Navy, or anybody out there that's listening to us right now, don't get that person the same pussy, the same thing that you gave him yesterday. Take this moment to think about some shit, like you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do this some shit they ain't never seen you do before. Rock they fucking socks or you know what I mean. And don't be scared of judgment even one second. Don't give one second, real quick, don't be scared of judgment. Like lean yard fucking head off the side of the bed and tell fuck me, fuck my face, say some ship to your partner. That wows them, like, yeah, you know what I'm saying. They might think you was she, but they were like, who taught you this move?
Speaker 2: What's what's that rap group? What was that rap group?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: Lost boys?
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: She came back with the handstand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you doing that? Well? I broke up with a chicken. She went messed with him, she wanted to tour with him, and she came back in the crib and.
Speaker 3: She she knew how to do a handstand.
Speaker 1: She said, fuck me like this, and she did a handstand and I was I dimly cried.
Speaker 9: Not the lost boy I lost, not Renee, Renee, What was you gonna say?
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, like, no, add some spice in there like earlier, you know, I was face down getting my booty ache, and I was like, oh, let me see something. I have already had a clatoral and I don't normally do for us, but I kind of topped me while he was topping and force culture.
Speaker 3: I got two skirts out while it was like, yeah, nice, I.
Speaker 1: Want I do want to ask this question. I've realized lately that a lot of women don't nut off penetration and clatorial at the same vibration at the same time.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: This is a thing and I access in the Patriot and in the discord. We have one conversation I want to do. They don't. They need to be able to focus on one sensation. That's what a lot of them said. Some really yeah, because some you'll see the poet or whatever where they rubbing at the same time as again, Dick and they could come, whereas others for whatever reason, they need to focus on one at a time.
Speaker 7: That used to be mean, yeah, that used to be where I could do like one at a time, but now now combine the forces, combine the forces.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what switched for me.
Speaker 7: I literally just like I think I'm just like, I don't know what switched for me.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you what that switch was.
Speaker 2: Remember when NEO found out in the major stop the bullets.
Speaker 7: Yep, that's exactly that. That's the moment.
Speaker 2: The clippers I could do this.
Speaker 3: It's like I can't have all the work. Oh yes, that's unlucky.
Speaker 1: You know what the yeah, the clippings ship. Thank you all for coming here today with us. Thank you Madiha. Yes, she's one of the first person in discord every morning we have everyone should be waiting there like I was first.
Speaker 2: Where you all had niggas like damn hello for sure.
Speaker 7: Because it's about community and one of the things that I know and being in no servers because that is not the only server I'm in. When you want to build community, you have to have people around that understand what community means.
Speaker 3: And that VC is a huge part of what's the What the VC is that voice channel we be in in the nut.
Speaker 2: Wrote that on my coming to VC in the morning. I think she's about two k money fucking me.
Speaker 1: VC.
Speaker 3: You don't even be on a server.
Speaker 7: But because of that, because I understand community, that's why I'm in here. When you have people in that VC when they're in. That's a heartbeat for your disturbed community. It keeps it moving and keeps it thriving. And what happens is new people come in even if they don't know the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we welcome so many people shout out to our HR right now, I believe, but she came in and just you know, I don't know if I put it at work or not, but she definitely does this whole onboarding process in the Voice channel, and we get to ask you questions about what you like, what you don't like, what your experiences are, what your you know, what your sexuality is, what you want to do. It's just a it's a great thing and we all share so much in the Voice channel and as well as every other part of the discord. Like it's so much going on in our discord. If you like to join, go to patreon dot com. Backs lets the Hardest Soft Show. For those of you who have joined the Patreon and don't know how to get to discord. You don't DM me, you don't DM loan, you don't email us. You actually have to open a chat with the Hardest Soft Show, right, so you go to chat in the Patreon it'll open up a little sidebox conversation and put the hardest soft show. Our thing will pop up and you say, hey, I joined, Can I get into the discord? And heto our administrator. Also our central deprivation expert, who will be at Kingston Drinks and the play party in the extreme corner, will send you whatever you need to know to get in. Okay. Also you need to when you do your intro, you have to post a pick. You need to know who's in all types of all types of shit, and you can't just have a Mickey Mouse picture and like, we don't know who you are, right, We really try to protect our community by just knowing who is in there and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: And don't be coming in there to stalk somebody that.
Speaker 1: You like that you know, some people do that. Some people do that. It works, It works. I didn't say nothing. I don't know why you say.
Speaker 3: Anything, but none could have kept quiet. But it's okay.
Speaker 1: It actually does happen to work for a lot of people that you know, get the hook up and enjoy yourself. Just remember the community is that community, you know what I'm saying. We respect honesty, we respecting integrity, integrity, transparents, respecting people's boundaries and consent rules and all of those things. But it is hot, and I do think and I have it far in because I added ice cream, you know what.
Speaker 3: We haven't been smelling it, so I'm actually I'm not mad at it. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 7: We don't have to like when you get up, I'm gonna have to stand over there.
Speaker 1: Love, sex, relationships, and accountability.
Speaker 2: It says a hard or.
Speaker 7: Soft show the show by.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it, I love it.
Speaker 4: M