Speaker 1: Juicy nest God, every.
Speaker 2: Stay on top in the.
Speaker 3: Cho Last night was the Fight of the Century. Comedian John Mulaney, who just sold out. Uh well, just added another show at Grand Prairie in November.
Speaker 1: Wait, I don't know about the John Mullaney show. What is this? It's gonna stand up?
Speaker 3: His stand up act was coming to Grand Prairie and he sold out the first night, so he added another night. Is it that place never sells out?
Speaker 1: It's the CPU? What's that Texas Trusts Theater? Is that the one H Theater?
Speaker 2: Theater?
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, I saw Bill Burr there. I like seeing shows there. I don't like company. We saw Tena ste there. Uh yeah. I like it as a music venue. I don't know that I like it as a comedy vendue. Yeah, okay, but hey, screw me. Whatever point is.
Speaker 3: Last night live on Netflix, he fought three fourteen year old boys. Sounds stupid. I was texting you guys, are you guys? Are you guys ready?
Speaker 1: Did you watch?
Speaker 2: I was not able to because someone in my household was playing Call of Duty.
Speaker 3: I would like to say the last month, it's been a little in my crawl that the entire nation has not been all over this like they hurt? Were Mike, Tyson and Jake Paul? Like Tyson, Jake Paul clear money grab this clear fun bit.
Speaker 2: This is probably a better fight than that one as well.
Speaker 1: That's nice second sad. We'll get to that in a second. You were all full of Johnny Walker blue, weren't you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot how good that was.
Speaker 1: It is amazing. It's a perfect, smooth, smooth, perfect blended scotch to drink while watching adults fight. Kids. Just don't have too much though, you'll get the runs. Oh so what that doesn't happen? Okay, so yeah, you got you got over to Netflix. I watched it. Okay, now I will say that you know you can go watch it live. So I jumped in halfway through the show. And when I jumped in I was watching for a few minutes, and my wife immediately said what I was thinking. She goes, God, I remember watching this before. It is so boring. I think it's great. I I guess I needed to see the highlights.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think it's just an hour variety show. It's I think it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: And then they go and now here's Sean Penn to suck more life out of the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sean Penn was a bad call. There's no doubt Hey sometimes you miss Hey and Sigourney. We did it last week, just sucked the life out of the room. I mean, I was like, man, where's the good part of this show? Well, I think that's where we get to it, all right. So I didn't pull audio because I don't think a lot of audio would translate well to radio for this situation.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: He stuck to just doing the show, which I like that he's stuck to it. And the theme was teen Night this week just took some fun calls from teenagers.
Speaker 1: Is pretty funny. Adam Sandler was one of the guests. Was pretty great. But who was that pretty teenage girl that was on there? That was? What was she famous for? Well, that was having an expert. She's not famous for anything. Oh, she always have an expert. She's just a rando girl. She was actually one of the writer's babysitters. She looked like a I thought she looked like an actress. I asked my wife, Ago, what is she on? But he's real pretty?
Speaker 3: But it was teen Nights. They had a sixteen year old girl serving as the teen. Okay, right, well they had an uber driver last week. Yeah, ok whatever, gotcha? And here comes the boys. Now they're they're here, It comes the boys. They introduced John mulaney just like that. And then the boys got a huge, huge entrance and they get to dap everyone in the audience.
Speaker 1: But they're wearing suits. Took Yeah, that was pretty great. And they headgear and headgear and they get in the ring and the rules are no punching, no kicking, no biting, no headbutting.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there is an entire ring set up like a box and wrestling rings.
Speaker 1: Yes, And they went to four separate corners, yeah, okay, four quarners. And I thought it was a strange strategy.
Speaker 3: John went after the biggest kid because it was a two hundred and twenty five pound fourteen year olds.
Speaker 1: What the what the And by the way, we should say, the rules were, if any of the kids tap out, John Mullaney wins. If John Mullaney taps out, all three kids wine.
Speaker 3: And he was trying to get to the one hundred and five, the little Indian kid.
Speaker 1: He was trying to get to him, but they but he took on the big boy, but he went after the big boy first because I think he was trying to get him on the ground. Yeah, and then and then they just started.
Speaker 3: I thought they were going to break his leg because they had him a couple of times they had they grab one of his legs right, pulling it.
Speaker 1: Going in different directions, and they whipped his ass. They eventually got him to the ground and the big boys on top of him, and I think it was the Indian boy started choking him in a choke hold, and Mullaney tapped.
Speaker 2: Out, Okay, I'm telling you about how long in until he finally I would say.
Speaker 1: It was quick, but it was kind of crazy, and.
Speaker 3: John Mullaney was trying not to laugh, yeah, while also trying to win. But once they all three were able to get their hands on him, I mean six hands, they outweighed him by two hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty good. I didn't realize until they did the introduction that they chose fourteen year old boys because it's his age divided by three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I I didn't realize that either. But they were playing off of one man versus a hundred man versus a gorilla right from a month ago.
Speaker 1: So if they did a forty two year old man and they came up with three fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: Boys, it would be hard not to laugh because just he probably just realized what he just got himself into. What's happening right now? I've got these fourteen year old kids just coming at me. Serious, he wanted to kick my ass.
Speaker 3: It was so real though, a hundred times more real than Mike Tyson and Jake Paul.
Speaker 1: Okay, but tell her the best part. What's the best part. The best part is that as soon as the match was over, Bone Thugs and Harmony came out and performed Yes Crossroads. Okay, to complete a bit that yeah, episode five of the series, which we played on the show and played audio, and he was trying to get so the second the match ended, the door open and Bone Thugs and Harmony came out and launched to cross They got the title belts over their shoulders. It was one pretty great Okay, Yeah, it's worth watching. At least go watch the fight online. All right, it's sub Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next. What's happening in this news quickie? Here? Kat, Why is Ben's hero Kevin Costner getting sued. Oh, it's a bad reason.