Speaker 1: Does it look a little does it look a little different? Yes, all right, So we are here. I am at a stopping point on the travels to San Diego. I'm here with doctor Peter Glidden. So for today you're gonna have to message the questions and because I have the hotspot tethering and I'm not sure if that disrupts if I get a call, so just use the live chats and I have all of them pulled up. So whether you're on bits you rumble or on FTJ media, we should be able to get you. All right. And how are you doing, Doctor Peter Glidden?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good, so far, so good. The my So I've got this new book coming out right, yes, and it's all written. And the problem is though that in order for it to look pretty, it has to be formatted, and that's not my wheelhouse. So I hired a company in Australia to do the formatting of the book. And because they're in Australia right when it's the middle of the morning there, it's the middle of the night here night and vicey versy. So there's been a lot of back and forth between us over the last four weeks in order to get this and it's finally all finished. Oh good, So they finally have the properly formatted, edited document, which just needs to be double checked by them one more time, and then we'll be uploaded to my publisher and then we put a link shopify link on my website that links to the publisher, and then we're ready to go. So god willing and the creek don't rise. I'm thinking Friday the book will be available. So rock and roll.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's awesome. Here thatny was is it doing that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, let's just go ahead and I'm going to jump in to hold on, I'm going to jump into the link and I'll pull that up in just a second. I want to say, I want to show people where the shop of link is. So let's see present. Are you doing pre sales yet or no?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do that, I know because it's print on demand right. So, so on this website when the book is ready, we're at the very top of the page above it's frustrated with conventional medicine. Right at the top of every page is going to be a banner, Okay, it says buy the book here.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: Cool, that'll take them to a sales page on the website where they can purchase it. It's going to be available in a soft back, hardback, and ebook format. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The book's the hardest one the format because it doesn't it doesn't follow conventional uh thinking really and then all pay Yeah, especially for I don't know, if you're doing Kindle, if you're doing a different format, if you're doing like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we're not doing Kindle, screw Amazon, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so epub is even more different than Kindle, and it's like two different sides of the page. Your your images usually throw things off. So yeah, that's a that's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: That's why I hired the Australian company to do it. It makes sense because I mean that's just real busy work and frustrating and if you don't know, I mean, it's just it's like anything else, like in the trades. You know, if you've got somebody that knows how to do it, they can do it in a tenth of the time.
Speaker 1: H Yes, I'd be the right tools for the job. It helps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what's happening there. I'm excited about that and and still waiting for Manzo's contact from the air that Arizona senators are get in touch with me. All I've got his cricket so far, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, yeah, I don't remember we touched on that last week, So that's interesting. That'd be good if that happens. I you know, I just I'm kind of very pessimistic about everything these days. It's one of the it's I start to ask myself, am I just part of the distraction. I'm just a different flavor, you know, because it's we're we're all busy thinking that this is doing something, but in reality, they control both sides, you know what I mean. It's like they control how far in what extent, and if people are subverted enough, then you're not going to really get to them, even with all the facts in the world.
Speaker 2: Well, you might be correct as far as reaching a global audience, but you know, we've in the last fifteen years, I've I've helped probably fifty thousand people, if not more.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm just thinking the maha. I think when I was thinking of like the politician, yeah, I was more of going along with that, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm with you, Yeah, I'm with you. One hundred percent, you know, is what I do every going to be mainstream? I don't know. And we spoke about this a little bit before. Even if, even if it does happen and that Kennedy legislates and lobbies for medical freedom and gets it and the monopoly is over and done with, it's going to be two or three generations before the infrastructure can keep up with the demand. Because right now there aren't any homeopathic hospitals, there aren't any nature pathic sanitariums, and the medical schools that are teaching nature pathic medicine are not teaching na pathic medicine.
Speaker 1: How do you overhaul that? You'd have to have.
Speaker 2: Yeh, Colleague of Minds starting a school in Montreal? Is that not saying yeah, it's going to be the best nature pathic medical school in the world. He's raising a ton of money for it. That's awesome, so so, but right, I mean, let's say that happens in twenty twenty six, and it's going to be twenty thirty before the first class graduates, and you know, I mean it's like that, it's going to be a couple of generations, if not more, maybe one hundred years before the infrastructure can't keep up with the demand. So what are you going to do? You know, I don't think Big Farmer has anything to worry about, quite frankly, but you've got to start somewhere, and a little bit of education and in this regard goes a long way, and this is I think the most important thing to do at this stage of the game is just educate people that, look, your medical doctor may be a really nice human being, but they don't practice medicine. They practice allopathic medicine. An allopathic medicine is juvenile, has a juvenile understanding of how the body works. It's the leading cause of death in the United States. It's the leading cause of bankruptcy in the United States. It's only good for trauma care and surgery, which it's really good for. However, if the surgeons and the traumacare docs used nature pathic therapeutics on top of the surgery, the patients would recover in half the time when they need half of the pain meds they that they do now. So this is the game that we're playing, and it's all an educational process that you know, people, most people don't even know what allopathic medicine is, right, They're not even aware of that distinction. They just think that medicine is medicine is medicine, and it's not.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean, you have the science community also governed by the same people spitting out studies that only only go to serve their whatever they're trying to push on the people or sell. And then you have the social media is a horrible it's a beautiful tool used in a horrible way a lot, because you have a lot of these come out of nowhere people who have a personal trainer certificate or something like that, and they're telling you about how everything works because of this study, and that's it's like you trust the system way too much, and then you go off on tangents and you're giving people horrible advice and never once do even those people say anything about medical or clinical nutrition. It's always this thing or that thing force the body.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, it's completely wrong philosophical orientation, right, and this is this is the problem. But all we can do is speak truth to power, and eventually more and more people get it. Eventually more and more people pop out of the matrix. But you know, this is a generational challenge and I don't I don't think anything of any big moment is going to happen in my lifetime, but you got to start somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You talked to Jack a couple of weeks ago with his aunt who I was having those issues. Yeah, and he had just watched the twelve Bad Foods video the other day and he says he one percent agrees with you on everything except for that one thing, and that is that he's going to like, You're gonna like, he's going to like you less. Afterward, he said he likes you more.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Yeah. Yeah, Well that's a that's a nice little that's a nice little cherry on the top the cake.
Speaker 1: He also said, really, no bread, there's no bread. That's good because he's Italian like I am. So he's like, are you sure there's no bread.
Speaker 2: Well, if you can find, you know, a good gluten free Italian bread, let me know. I'm sure there's one out there. I had. We lived in Minnesota for a couple of years years ago. As I was dealing with the politics of Illinois visa VI you know, nature pathic medicine, they ordered me to cease and desist the state of.
Speaker 1: Villain that's a hub for like communist everything. For one hundred years in bar.
Speaker 2: And the ama IS Central headquarters is in downtown Chicago. So anyway, we're living in Minnesota and you know, we're new there and whatever. So on the weekends we'd go to different neighborhoods and try out different restaurants through this, that or the other thing. And we stumbled upon this restaurant in Minnesota. It had the best pizza I've ever had in my life, and it was one hundred percent gluten free. That's awesome, So you can do it right, you can do it. You don't have to like suffer through eating cardboard.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't like Callie Flower pizza. It was actually like a dode that they oh well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I tried to get the guy to give me the recipe but he wouldn't. But it was the best gluten free pizza I've ever had tasted. It was thin crust, wood fired, and if you didn't know any better, you would never know it was gluten free. And it was. We we went there like all the time just because of that pizza.
Speaker 1: Now do you do you subscribe that? You know, with cheeses, there's there's some sort of enzyme that's not supposed to be so great for you, do you? I think I don't know if it was you who spoke about it, or if it was doctor artists in the past, but apparently there's this thing that goes along with cheese. I don't know if the same thing with yogurt or now, because each one they take a different protein now in order to make it.
Speaker 2: I guess well, what I can tell you about my clinical experience with that is that, you know, the twelve Bad Foods is a generic list that nobody should eat. But when it comes to other things like cheese or milk or you know whatever, that's individualized. There are some people that don't do well with cow's milk protein in any way, shape or form. There are some people that are they don't do well with sheep's milk or goat's milk, but that's individualized. I don't think there's any generic warnings concerning cheese.
Speaker 1: It's not like a krylamide where you find it in weird places or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if there were. For years before McDonald's moved in to France, the French people were the longest lived people in.
Speaker 1: The world, really, Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Longest lived people. It was called the French paradox because medical doctors could not figure out why they were living so long. They're smoking cigarettes, they're eating cheese and cream and wine, and they living longer than anybody else. How is that possible? So cheese is not a global voodoo daddy, big bad voodoo daddy that you need to avoid. But there are certain people that their systems don't do well with it at all, and I'm one of them, regretfully.
Speaker 1: I know it's like in Italy they're not allowed to use I think it's I don't think they can use gly fosse or GMO stuff. So as long as they're not producing it in a separate factory for export, you know, maybe they had maybe they can grow it that way with different rules, cheaper to send out as an export. But I'm pretty sure that people who get that stuff from me, the gluten thing is still an issue, but I as far as the other stuff, and they always tell you that it's like cut with bronze or or something like that, so it's all kinds of weird stuff. But just want to remind people real quick that we're going to be doing the Q and A through the live chat today because I have my phone as a hotspot, so I see some activity in there. Ask your questions. Karen did ask. She said, some people, usually elderly, have a yellow hue on the bottoms of their feet. Why would that be.
Speaker 2: That's a liver issue. It's the beginning stages of jarndice. It goes to the extremities first. And so you know most people, elderly people in this country, they're on at least six prescription meds. They've been on at least six prescription meds for at least twenty years, and those slowly chip away at the functional ability of the liver, and so it's liver failure. It's early stages of liver failure, which is an interesting thing to talk about because your liver can be like really really really bad and you would be asymptomatic. The only reason that you would know that it would be really bad is if you, you know, have blood work done, kind of like blood pressure. That's why blood pressure is called the silent killer, because you can have blood pressure through the roof and you wouldn't know it until you know measured it with the cuff. It's the same with the liver. But that's a liver it's a liver failure, which is a function of decades of pharmaceuticals, and it's a shame. And I'm of the belief that liver failure is one of the causes of Alzheimer's.
Speaker 1: Right, causes of Alzheimer's, okay, because it creates the cholesterol.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, the liver manufactures cholesterol, and so when you drive cholesterol into the ditch with statin drugs, your brain dries up because of lack of cholesterol. But the satin drugs inhibit the body's production of cholesterol by causing low grade inflammation in the liver. Because it's the liver that makes cholesterol, so there's inflammation in the liver. So you're hurting the liver. Every time you take the statin drug you're decreasing the amount of available cholesterol to the organism. And as the inflammation in the liver persists, the circuit between the liver and the brain gets fried. And the body is a battery. The positive pole is the brain, the negative pole is the liver, and the stomach provides the acid. The bones provide the base. And when you mess up the electrical circuit in the human body by disrupting the liver, the brain is affected. So it's a double whammy with statin drugs and Alzheimer's because it's number one, lack of cholesterol. In number two, you disrupt the circuit in the body, which makes people demented.
Speaker 1: Quite frankly, do you see people getting put on stat and drugs at younger ages?
Speaker 2: Yep, I've got a yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm curious about that because if it's inhibiting the cholesterol, you know, ten steps down down the road or whatever that means, you're it's also screwing up your hormones. Right, So it's screwing up your your maleness or your femaleness and then probably causing reproductive problems.
Speaker 2: Right. And it's not just sex hormones that are made from cholesterol, it's every hormone in the human body. And hormones run everything. I mean, if I was in you know, a bond villain and I wanted to hurt lots and lots and lots and lots of people, all I would do is, you know, put hormones in the water supply and screw everybody up. Because hormones are do their global in their impact, and so when you diminish the body's ability to make its own hormones, whether it's a sex hormone or a stress hormone or whatever the hell it is, you're really going to throw a you know, a wrench in the gears of the whole thing, and a lot of problems are going to develop downstream of that. But that's the medical model, right, It's to make people sick so that they need more drugs for whatever it was that they got sick from, and then it's a never ending story. And this is the most important thing that people can do for their health moving forward, is to fire their medical doctor immediately and seek out alternatives that are functional.
Speaker 1: So you've talked about the regenerative capacity or for the li or it can g grow itself and stuff like that. So if you're having issues, or if you're seeing the yellowing and stuff like that, what's the best thing besides besides you know, neutrifying the body like you should have been, would be just to stop whatever the drugs you're taking, right, because you shouldn't deliver if it's not beat up too much, be able to fix itself over time or is that not correct?
Speaker 2: No, that is correct. The liver wants to fix itself it's trying to fix itself. It can, in fact regenerate itself, but you know, it needs raw materials to do that. I mean, if you're building a house and you've got the lumber, and you've got the carpenters, and you've got the saws, and you've got the nail guns, but you don't have any nails, ain't nothing getting built, right. But it's the same with the body. The body needs raw materials to you know, regenerate the liver, and they're not there because of the diet and lack of nutrients and the you know, this is an untalked about phenomenon. I talk about it, but nobody else does that. When you take a pharmaceutical into your body, it messes with your metabolism, right, It upregulates it here, it down regulates it there. It screws with your metabolism. And how does it do that? What is your metabolism made from essential nutrients? So the longer that you're under the influence of a drug, the drug burns through your essential nutrients stores and it accelerates nutrient efficiencies. It's one of the reasons why people develop, you know, they habituate to the action of the drug. It just doesn't work anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, needs to be increased.
Speaker 2: Or a second or a third or a fourth blood pressure medicine needs to be added, because these people are freaking idiots. And that's why. It's because the action of the drug itself, the metabolic action of the drug, burns through your essential nutrients and now you're really running on fumes and now you're really screwed. So you know, it's a it's a comprehensive overhaul for people because they need to stop eating food that's hurting them. They need to get off of their prescription drugs safely so you know they're not going to get a stroke. Is they would draw too quickly that can happen, Well, oh yeah, a lot of things can happen if you withdraw from a pharmaceutical inappropriately because it's a drug.
Speaker 1: I didn't no statu sort that they're doing that type of stuff to you. They have to ease off on it.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, right, and and then you got to take your nutrients and then you gotta It's like it's a one hundred and eighty degree about face. And people are not used to it because they go to the doctor, they spend two minutes with the doctor. If they're lucky, right, the doctor throws a drug at him and says, see you later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the two minutes that you're talking, he's not listening anyway.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to take your little pills three times a day and you're good. And that's a very different gestalt than changing your diet and taking your nutritional supplements and treating your symptoms holistically. When you become symptomatic, it's a whole different magilla. And most people can't do it or don't want to do it, just because they've been socialized the other way. It's like, you know, everybody's riding a tricycle and they don't want to deal with the bicycle. They just don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, nobody wants people want to feel better. They don't want to do better in order to feel better. Just give me the magic fill. Karen asked, Oops, that's the wrong one. Hold on, uh, she said, why do women have the cottage cheese cellulate regardless of weight on their tushies and outer thighs.
Speaker 2: It's a nutrient deficiency illness. It's caused by nodding, not sulfur bearing. Molecules and not enough omega three essential fats. The skin basically doesn't have the raw materials that it needs to optimize its structure and function. So you know, the skin is suffering because of black beatre. That's a sulfur bearing molecule thing. So like androit and sulfate and MSM are needed. Oh you know I have that selenium would be helpful and omega three essential fats. You know. Plus you're consistently eating foods that are coming up the works and so something that is going to break, You're lucky that's breaking on the skin and you know, not your kidney. So and the body has a hierarchy of where it attempts to produce symptoms when it's stressed. And again this is the different way of looking at things, but it's the accurate way of looking at things. Right. So the body is like a castle with a lot of different layers of defense. The outermost layer of defense is the outer wall of the castle and the moat. The outermost layer of defense of the human body is the skin, and then it goes mucous membranes, ligaments and tendons and joints, internal organs, the heart, and the brain. Usually sometimes it goes back and forth between all of those things. So this is why when infants or toddlers get sick, it's all skin and mucous membrane symptoms because that's the outermost defense of the body. Their vitality is relatively strong because they're newborns, and when they get sick, they generate symptoms on the skin and the mucus membranes, and then the older that they get things internalize. So when you see an adult with nic skin symptoms, that's a really good sign that the vital force of that human being is still really pretty strong, because the bality of the body, even though it's older, still has the ability to generate a symptom on its outermost level of defense, which is what it wants to do.
Speaker 1: No, is that considered like a toxin interface? Is that why there's something going on there? Or No? No, I don't think it is something I.
Speaker 2: Don't Maybe I don't know. That's above my wheelhouse. All I know is that it's you know, the castle analogy is a good analogy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The reason I asked is a friend aside interrupt A friend of mine was talking to me today and he thinks he has t cruisy or something else. And I didn't know if there's a certain way that this stuff usually comes out of your body. But he said he was taking a certain type of bioactive boron or something and he was getting black cists with black, blackish blood in it. And he said, he's he's he wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of parasite in it. He's had all kinds of like exposure to weird stuff though, too, So it could be any any number of things.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he's going to kill himself. You could also, you could also, right, So this is this is also another thing that most people just don't understand about all of this. Right, thank you very much, Google health coach. Right, so, so, the only medicinal curative medicinal system in the world using a medicine to provoke a cure a cure a medicinal cure is homeopathy. You can cure the body in a lot of different ways with hands on healing and fasting and hydrotherapy and acupuncture and eye your botanical medicines or botanic they're really not called medicines, but the only way to provoke a cure with a medicinal agent is by activating the law of similars with homeopathy. So how does that work? Well, what do we do? So we take a substance it can be anything. It can be a mineral, it can be a chemical, it can be an animal poison, that can be anything anything, and we prepare it into a homeopathic medicine. We put it through a number of serial dilutions, and then we give that homeopathic medicine to a number of healthy people, and we look to see what symptoms they experience after they take the medicine. And if it's a poison, you know, like a snake venom or a b venom, or you know, a caustic chemical agent like fluoric acid, we also look to see what happens to people when they're exposed to a material dose of that substance. What happens to people when they're bitten by the snake, what symptoms do they develop? What happens to people when they're exposed to fluoric acid, What symptoms do they develop? What happens to people when they get stung by the wasp? What symptoms do they develop? So we collect all of these symptoms and we put them into a catalog. It's called a material medica. And then when people are sick, we try to match the sick person symptoms to the symptoms produced by the homeopathic medicine to get a perfect match. And when we get a perfect match, the law of similars is stimulated and the body cures itself. It's like that, but at the beginning of this process, we're giving healthy people these different substances in order to see what symptoms they develop from taking that. Yeah, so maybe the black boils that this guy is getting is the side effect of the medicine itself, not anything to do with a cure. Yeah, it makes a medicinal effect, like a poisoning of sorts, right, could be that? Probably is that if I had so. There's so much confusion in the world here when I was why I need to be king of the world.
Speaker 1: Yes, that'd be good. You know, when I first before you and I ever started talking, I came across the Samuel Christian Henneman book, and of course when I'm reading our Synicum and stuff like that, I'm thinking myself, what the heck is this stuff? You know? Not understanding? You know there? Of course people would have have you know, raised an eyebrow to this. You know, it looks like it's not good for you. It's a awful lot of lists of cluster that doesn't look like it's very good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's very confusing. When you first start to figure homeopathy out, it's a it's a you know, it's it's like a bizarro world, right, But once you figure it out and you have the proper perspective on it, then everything becomes clear and it's like, son of a bitch, that's why that happened, and this is how this happened, and this is how we're going to fix it. All the pieces start to fall together when you understand homeopathy. But I mean, I mean, I guess i'm Debbie Downer today. I don't know why, right, but this you know, so in my profession nature pathic medical profession right for reasons which I understand, but I won't bore your listening audience with the medical schools that teach nature pathic medicine stopped teaching pure nature pathic medicine right around the turn of the century, about twenty twenty five years ago, and because they were infiltrated by people who did not know what they were doing. They thought they did, but they didn't, and then the whole thing just snowballed. So the profession has become bastardized and diluted. And the majority of people in the United States now with nature pathic degrees from fully accredited nature pathic medical schools, who are eligible for licensure as a nature pathic doctor, they don't know how to practice nature practhic medicine. They simply don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: You know, that didn't help them very much because they are already being attacked by outside forces that want to discredit, shut them down, point at things like that are synicum and say, see it's quack, you know, And it doesn't help that there was a divide in the philosophy bring up from the get go too.
Speaker 2: You know, they didn't that, You're absolutely correct. I mean, it didn't help anything. But the people who were in charge did not think that they were hurting the profession. They thought that they were doing the right thing. They were just diluted and they were wrong, and they were making decisions out of fear instead of decisions out of you know, what's clinically relevant. So the point that I'm laboring at getting here is that exact same thing happened with the evolution of homeopathy and preceded the evolution of nature apathy. So it's like history doesn't repeat itself, it rhymes, right. So when Samuel Hahnemann, who was the discoverer of homeopathy, who codified homeopathy, who brought homeopathy into the world, birthed it, when he died, different homeopaths around the world started messing with homeopathy and altering itsical application because they changed it, they bastardized it. They did exactly the same thing that the nature pathic doctors did two hundred years later.
Speaker 1: So they went against the whole idea of the natural law things right because they said that can't be right.
Speaker 2: That's right. They started messing with it because they were stupid. Stupid isn't the right word. They were short sighted, and they were afraid, and they didn't know how to cure people. And you know, if you've got a kid that's dying from pneumonia and you don't know what to do, you're going to default to the pharmaceuticals because that's the standard of care. And so it was a slippery slope which destroyed homeopathy completely. So the point to my little diatribe here is that right now there are less than one hundred reliable homeopathic positions in the entire world. There are tens of thousands of practicing homeopaths, especially in India. Homeopathy is big in India, like big in India. Everything's big in India. I think bazillions of people in India. I saw eight people on one motorcycle in India once.
Speaker 1: Is that for real?
Speaker 2: Wow? Was a father and a mother. That's two. There was a kid on his lap, a kid on her lap that's four. There was a kid on the right handlebar, there was a kid on the left handlebar. That's five to six. And there were there was a kid on the back with his facing backwards on the back of the motorcycle and he had a little baby in his arms. Eight people on one.
Speaker 1: Motorcycle got to get a lot of bunge of cords to strap that down.
Speaker 2: So, but there's very few people that are in the world who are actually practicing pure homeopathy. And so all of this is a giant ship show, and it's a giant problem, which is why I let off my Debbie Downer diatribe by saying that even if you know Bobby Kennedy saves the day and legislates for medical freedom. It won't make a difference because it'll take at least one hundred years for the infrastructure to catch up.
Speaker 1: So when you were in India, did you climb the Himalayans and find the find the Guru hidden in the deep mountains?
Speaker 2: I climbed Mount Arunachala in southern India and I had darshan with a holy man at the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, that's awesome. That's once in a lifetime thing. Yea, How high was that? Was it like oxygen tank high or no?
Speaker 2: No, no, it was like a day hike high. Oh, okay, maybe maybe two thousand feet, maybe half a mile.
Speaker 1: I think, all right, I'm going to have to decline that call. Whoever called in, please type it in. I don't want to disconnect us by accident. Cremo did ask. Let me just tell you put it up on here real quick. He said, Is roseatia spelling liver problem as well?
Speaker 2: No, it's a B twelve deficiency. The first thing to consider with roseesia is it's a vitamin B deficiency syndrome. And you know, from our point of view, it's never just one thing, right, it's always a combo of things. Sorry, Yeah, somebody with roseesia needs all ninety essential nutrients plus extra B vitamins be like baby, and it should go away in like twenty one days.
Speaker 1: Oh well, all right, cremo, did you hear that?
Speaker 2: And you should consider this as like the canary and the coal mine symptom might not seem like a big deal, but it's an indication. Yeah, your body is starting to slip, and if you don't fix it, other shit's going to happen downstream and you're not going to be happy.
Speaker 1: So you should fix this kind of like a kind of like that car, the car thing I was telling you about earlier today on my way here spluttering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Does Karen? Karen ask is there something that she should have beside? Or is an EpiPen kind of like insulin? Is that a good thing to have if you have, you know, allergies to bees.
Speaker 2: Well, if you know for a fact that you're super allergic to b venom and you know you're going to go into anaphylactic shock and maybe stop breathing, then you should have the EpiPen. But her and there's class action lawsuits now against the company that made the EpiPen. And I don't know what the nature of the lawsuit was, but you should research that.
Speaker 1: They get super expensive during COVID for some reason. I forgot what the reasoning was, but they like they were gouging people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some shenanigans going on with that. I don't know what it is. But there is a homeopathic medicine made from b venom. It's called APIs molifica. It's a like apple p like peter I, like India, s like Sierra APIs molifica. Now you should get some. Get it in the ten M potency. Get one vial of APIs molifica in the ten M potency ten L. And if you're bitten by a bee and you're allergic to bees, you should pop two pellets of the ten M every thirty minutes. Every thirty minutes, you know, and do the EpiPen.
Speaker 1: Very good, thank you, she said. EpiPens are horrible. Yeah, you might.
Speaker 2: You might be able to fix this just with the Homi apple thing. If you're not going to use the EpiPen, then do the dose every fifteen minutes. The two pellets of the apists under your tongue every fifteen minutes until things calm down, and if they haven't calmed down within sixty minutes, then you could better go to the er or take the EpiPen.
Speaker 1: Are you of the belief that a lot of food allergies are kind of like shot damage from whatever they put in shots? Because I know some people say, like the peanut, there might be peanut oil or whatever, so peanut butter is like a problem with people, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: Well, I think not so much what they put in the shots, but I think food allergies are a function of a breakdown in the milieu of the small intestine, because the small intestine identifies the barrier between the inside and the outside of the body, which is an interesting thing to talk about. Right, So, your digestive tract is like a big tube. It's like a big hose that goes from your mouth to your butt, right, And everything that's inside that tube technically is outside of the body. It only gets inside the body once it absorbs through the wall of the tube. Now, then it's inside the body where that happens. Mostly, A little bit of that happens in the mouth, a little bit of that happens in the stomach, not much. Most of it happens in the small intestine. So this is how it goes in your digestive tract. It goes your mouth, your throat, your stomach, your small intestine, and then your colon. Right. The small intestine is where nutrients and everything that you've just swallowed that the stomach has done digested hopefully into a liquid slurry. Then it goes into the small intestine and as it's moving through the small intestine, it gets absorbed into the bloodstream.
Speaker 1: Right, if you're not eating a lot of gluten, right, Oh, if you're not eating a lot of gluten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when you eat gluten and the other twelve bad foods, mostly gluten in the small intestine, that the little tissues in the small intestine that absorb nutrients are damaged. And that's like, you know, you've got a fence between two countries and you're cutting holes in the fence, you know, with with wirecutters, so that now you get big holes in the fence, and the illegal aliens sneak through the holes in the night, right because there's no more barrier there. So when you consistently eat wheat, barley, ryan oats, wheat, barley, Ryan oats, wheat, barley, Ryan oats, wheat, barley ryanoats. You're punching holes in the border between the inside and the outside of the body. And also, interestingly, immune systems central headquarters is you're small intestine, No, boy, that's where your immune system lives. It's the border guard between the inside and the outside of the body. That's where it lives. It's right there anatomically.
Speaker 1: Man, oh man, they know exactly where to target when they've thrown their poisons in your food and hydrogenated this and crappy this and that going right into this about that's going to upset your metabolism, which also I'm sure depression and mood swings and all the other crap home run all that stuff. It's all regulated right there, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you want to mess somebody up, here's what you do. You give them staton. You give them proton pump inhibitors and antacids so their stomachs can't digest anything. And proton pump inhibitors and antacids are either the first, second, or third largest selling drugs.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 2: Wow, over the counter, I think it's number one. And then you encourage people to eat wheat, barley ryan oats all the time, because when they eat those foods, the small intestine which absorbs nutrients is damaged. So number one, you can't digest the nutrients that your body needs out of the food because you don't have any more stomach acid because of the drugs. And then you inhibit the body's ability to absorb what little nutrients do sneak through by messing up the villi by eating wheat barley ryan oats every day your whole freaking life. So what does this do? It significantly, enormously, gigantically accelerates nutrient deficiencies, and nutrient deficiencies are at the operative cause of all chronic disease. So it's a chronic disease factory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you even how do you even turn that around? When you do start taking the nutrients for them to even start absorbing again, Like it.
Speaker 2: Takes a number of years for that to happen. But your your gut will bounce back, it will bounce back. Your body has a remarkable ability to bounce back or remarkable ability to bounce back.
Speaker 1: You just have to stop beating it up every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you you what you took one on like one of those eenie weeny teeny kids hammers, right, yeah, you know, like the little tiny ballpeen hammers that you put tacks in the floor with a little tiny thing. You take one of those little tiny hammers and you take your hand and you tap yourself on the hand with that hammer every day in exactly the same spot. Little tiny tap, little tiny tap. Doesn't feel like nothing, but you keep doing it every day in the same spot. Mm. In three months, you're not going to be happy and a your freaking hand's gonna fall off because it's constant stress, right, small stress, but it's constant. And that's why people, you know, they tell you that they're healthy, Oh they're healthy. Oh, I feel pretty healthy, and then they wake up all of a sudden they have high blood pressure, or they wake up all of a sudden they have autoimmune disease, or they wake up all of a sudden they got something and it seems to have happened overnight, but it didn't have. It was a slow burn that you were unaware of because your medical doctor is a freaking idiot.
Speaker 1: I just it popped in my head when you said the blood pressure thing. But don't worry. I'm on a salt restricted diet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, And that's the that's the final nail in the coffin, right, Because you're on a salt restricted diet, your body, even if you're not taking antacig your body can't manufacture enough stomach ass. So you're screwed, glued and tattooed. And this is why it was done. This was all done on purpose in order to make people sick. It's a disease generating factory, that's what it is. And then people are sick, they got something, they got to do something. What do they do. They go to the only show in town, which is.
Speaker 1: The the one that insurance covers.
Speaker 2: And all the medical doctors do is throw a drug at it, the intention of which is not to cure the problem, but just to suppress and to manage it. So it's a perfect business model because we have vital norms that make people sick, that drive them to a medical system that doesn't cure anything. That's why conventional medicine is a leading cause of bankruptcy in the United States. But you shouldn't listen to me because I'm a quack.
Speaker 1: They'll they'll make sure you stay alive just long enough for them to get every last penny and then then see you later. Here's here's a weird question, because I'm I'm curious for my own daughter. I started seeing atamani, which I believe is soybeans in our house and she's eating them. And she's like, is that going to accelerate puberty? Is that bad for her? Because she's because it's like.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's bad for her. Children should not eat children should be limited to soy intake for maybe once a month.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought, because it will.
Speaker 2: It will mess with her estrogens, it will, I figured. And how old is she eight? How much does she win?
Speaker 1: I don't remember last She kind of put on a little bit over since the summertime, so so did dad. Though dad did too, so no, she's probably like sixty five maybe, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, so were her little body? This many soybeans is like four times that much in your by right?
Speaker 1: Trust me. I walked in on it. I came across, I saw in the bowl and I was like, was that moms or was that yours? And she said I ate those? And I said, so I had a talk.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while. It's good. But a lot of kids today, right, they're on soy milk, they do soy treats. Right, So it's soy everything. Man, it's a big bad boo doo daddy. It's driving you know, a bunch of sissy boys and girls.
Speaker 1: Who, yes, it is right.
Speaker 2: Sexually mature, you know, when they're ten years old, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I don't want. I don't want that to be an accident because that's not good. Even if it's just because it's too early and too soon, it's also got to be unhealthy to do that too. There's nothing you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just welcome to the monkey house. Man. You know, my basic take home message for the world is whatever your medical doctor tells you to do, do the exact opposite and you'll probably be better off.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what this question is asking, but I'll put those on the screen. Does doctor getn't know his MBTI classification? I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I don't either, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, nope. And this one says broken blood vessels on cheeks since childhood fifty three years old? Now still there? Why would that be?
Speaker 2: Well, that's a copper deficiency. It's a chronic copper deficiency. So if you've got broken blood vessels on your cheeks and you're fifty three, the chances are high that you've got hemorrhoids, or that your hair went gray super early, or you've got spider veins or varicose veins on your legs, because those are all indications of copper deficiencies. So you need to take the ninety essential nutrients and extra copper. And my advice for copper would be made by some of the natural imminogenics.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you find on full script when you go to your site?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get that on a full script, all.
Speaker 1: Right, cool? Yeah, I might have to pick up some of that too. So because I had that hernia, which means something tore right, and then I wouldn't I sometimes feel like a like a really sharp burn sensation in my stomach, like I'm if I sneeze or coughs, I feel it, so I know it's like it feels like it's lining right. So that freaks me out a little bit. I don't want my I don't want to burst open like that dude from Aliens and have the little guy jump out on me.
Speaker 2: Mister remember mister cres out from uh Monty Python.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't do. You know, I watched a lot of flying circus, but I don't call that one.
Speaker 2: Mister Creosote was this morbidly obese guy who went to eat dinner and he's a slob, and all the waiters and everybody in the restaurant hated when mister Creosote showed up because he was a slob, right, And so in one of the episodes, Kreoso comes in. He's like four hundred pounds, he sits down, he's being a glutton. He's you know, I eat all this food. And at the end of the episode, the waiter asks him if he could bring him anything else to eat, and mister Creosote is like half you know, in a in a coma. No no, no, no, no, okay, I did anything. And the waiter says it was John Cleese. He said, what about one thin mint? And Kreosote says okay, And so he gives Creosote the one little thin mint and he swallows it and he explodes.
Speaker 1: I think they put that in one of their movies. It sounds familiar. There might have been a guy playing the piano, and that part two, and then that guy's over at the table shoveling his food in his face. That look, it's sound as very familiar.
Speaker 2: Those guys were great. Yeah, they don't. They don't make them like that anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know why John Cleese actually surprised, you know, being that he's British and being that he's in show business surprises me a lot with the things he says in a good way. Still, just like Roger Waters does too. You know, he might be a total jerk to everybody in his band. I don't know. I've heard a lot of stories, but he seems like he knows what he's talking about when he's talking about the world.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting. Yeah, So this is what we do. Man. You got to clean up your diet. You got to fire your medical doctor, you got to clean up your diet. You got to learn what to do to make yourself healthy. And it's not hard. So click on the link, yes, become a subscriber, use the coupon code Ballbusters, and get off opening the eye with a sharp stick. And that's how we're going to change the world, you know, one person at a time. Because this is all that we have resources for.
Speaker 1: It's right there, guys, it's the wedding the green and just underneath it you see the code for fifty percent off. And I'll be the station to get the butt the book at Hopefully you said by next week, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: Friday. I think God willing and creak that rise.
Speaker 1: He'll be there'll be. I'll be one of the first.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, so free hand you actually you got time for a free hend?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, she says, or he I don't know. Is there any homeopathic remedy for food out? That's kind of go As long as we're talking about food allergies. Current allergies are corn and soy. Symptoms are migrant headache and sinus. If I stay away from the ingredients, I'm good. But there are times I accidentally have it and the headaches are painful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So chances are high that if you just eliminate the twelve bad foods and you take the Healthy Foundation pack into your body every day, that within ninety days all of that will disappear. So that's the treatment. You got to fill your body's nutritional tank up with the Healthy Foundation pack. It gives you all ninety essential nutrients that your body needs, and you got to stop eating food that's turning you. And if you do those two things in about ninety days, I would be very surprised if any of this afflicted you at all anymore.
Speaker 1: And on the screen I put the link for that website to find the ninety Essentials and the Healthy Foundation pack, and there's also a number there you can contact them if you have something specific you think you might need to add on or to customize, like maybe extra selenium or copper, like we were talking about earlier. You can talk to somebody that we can get it all at once on your order, all right, And then Karen replied back, Yeah, she had gray hair early twenty five years old, new hemorrhoids to her knowledge, no Erica's veins. But do you see some red ones on thighs. I thought it might be copper. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very interesting. So anyway, that's the drill that you want to do. And if you've got that stuff on your face, you cane copper hydrosol. It's a liquid. You put it in a spray bottle and give your face, you know, a little mist of it two three times a day and right before bed and see if that helps. Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, What are your thoughts on aroma therapy in like humidifier type of thing?
Speaker 2: Like a lot of I know a lot of people who love aroma therapy. I don't have any clinical experience with it. I don't think aroma therapy is going to cure anything, you know, like kidney stones or egzima or pneumonia. But I think I would see aroma therapy as adjunctive, like you know, a nice massage, right, Yeah, yeah, so I would. I'm in favor of it. I think you should. You should go for it, and I think you should swim around in those waters and learn as much as you can about it. It's a fascinating system, and I think you would benefit from learning and applying it.
Speaker 1: Would would would the humidifier with or without some kind of stuff in it be good for somebody who's kind of has a lingering cough, like a guttural lingering cough or.
Speaker 2: Is that usually upper respiratory stuff? Is you've got to treat the body internally, yeah, rather than worry about I mean, if you're working in and as best as mine.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, yeah, canary first, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or if you're living in a house with everybody in the house smokes, but you don't, and you've got secondhand smoke all the time. Then yeah, but generally it's an internal thing that needs to be addressed rather than externally.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know reason I asked, because you know, if there's two of us, so there's two minds working together together or separately when it comes to my daughter. So I witnessed things and then I asked myself, well, I did hand out. You know, here's the cursit in, here's the juice, here's the juice. I just juice. So now they're doing juicing. So that's you know, getting the nutrients in there one way shape or another. So that's it's all. It's moving in a good direction. I'm really happy about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's you got to do what you can do. And you know, you know, outside of duct taping the kid to the chair and force feeding them, it's not a lot you can do. So every little bit helps, right.
Speaker 1: So Crema came back with that. I still don't know if I know what I'm what I'm looking at, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody told me what my Myers Briggs temperament was years ago. They told me what it was. We had a long conversation about it. I forget what mine was, but yeah, that's interesting. That's that's an interesting a little what's the word, it's an interesting little segue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Karen reminds people if you have a dog, don't use t te oil in a diffuser. It makes them very ill. Forget where I heard that.
Speaker 2: No, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like teach in my shampoo.
Speaker 2: He used the oil of lavender to help with anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard that. Soothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's you know, it's not curative again, it's it's.
Speaker 1: You know, band aid on something, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It'll help. Why not as long as you're not suppressing anything. I think it's a good thing. We need more of it in the world. We need more holistic medicine in the world. We need more holistic medical practitioners who actually know what they're doing. The only way that we're going to get that is with more schools, and that's going to take a generation. So in the meantime, I don't know everything by a long shot, but I know a lot. And the information that I have on my website is not just the culmination of my thirty six years of clinical work, but it's culled from all the people that came before me. So there's a wealth of information on the website that you should avail yourself of because you're not going to find it anywhere else. And it's it's not, you know, the sinequan non of holistic health, but it's very good and very effective information. You should bring yourself up to speed with it because it can help you a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think we could be optimistic about this one thing if not only medical freedom was a reality, but if all of the influenced that media and every other avenue points at that one thing that you know, their own thing. And if we had the media promoting it and disseminating that information, more people would jump on it because they follow the leader. And I think you're gonna go a lot quicker. I think more people would be interested in seek out more information if the media aspect of it just turned its gears to the one eighty and started paying attention to real stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, who knows, hope springs eternal. Yeah, one of your listeners is an agent, and get in touch with me, and let's see what we can do. Get me on Joe Rogan and I'll change the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, that'd be amazing. I would love to see you on Joe Rogan. All right, well, I am really appreciating your time here. I can't wait to read your book. I'm really excited about doing that. And thank you, sir. I will see you next week.
Speaker 2: Best of luck and safe mom. It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Goodbye.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, let me pull up this real quick. I got to show you the thing real quick. So we are on Chare you're on doctor Glyndon's thing right here? Yes, yes, yes, you should be hitting this thing right here when you're on your way out. And just so if anybody's carrying or interested, there's a Patreon right there. There's Stefan's GoFundMe there for him to get his medical nutrition. And then lead big farm behind is right here. You click this and it's ball Busterers B A A L B U S E E R S all caps, no spaces, and then there'll be something here that says log in instead of member content menu, because I already lugged in. I don't if you may have even seen it earlier. You click that and then you'll see this whole scrolly thing here and this is all the Let just go to new content and then that way you'll see it's also not just on this thing, but it's also right across the top here. You can do the monthly. It's like thirty bucks a month with the with fifty percent off, but if you do annual then it breaks down to being about twenty bucks a month, so that saves you another one hundred and twenty dollars right, might be the way to do it. And there's so much information on the site, trust me, you're going to be like. Health Recovery Protocols is a huge list and with videos of all the things you could possibly think of that you might have an issue with that you would need some advice. On the medical myth busting is where you find things like the twelve bad foods, ten questions ask your MD, thirteen questions to ask your oncologists, the ninety essentral nutrients right here, and it just goes on and on really interesting ones. There's the epigenetics. There's one about fractionating nutritionary here that everybody should watch, and there's the parasite cleansed protocol here essentil minerals and what they're why they're so important, selenium. You could go on forever about that, and salt in the history of it. It's really really fascinating. Thyroid health vaccinations obviously not pro right this one. They might have added a new one. So what to expect when then you begin a healing program, weight loss and obesity, all kinds of stuff. And that's just the health and medicine section, right, that's just that one. You go into all kinds of different things. Here there's the Doctor Glindon show itself, his Q and as. Every Tuesday and Thursday he does a live Q and A on his site, and I think you have a few. Scroll down here you'll see the replay from the most recent one, which will be there. He has one coming up tomorrow and there's one date. It'll see the schedule real quick. It's pretty much every week it's the same. So you got eight pm to nine pm on a Tuesday, and then eleven am to eleven fifty am or eleven well, I guess usually it's usually it's an hour. He must say to jump out ten minutes early on that one. But there you have it, all right, So you get two extra times week besides us here to ask your questions when you get on his site too. And as I was talking to him before I got here, I just found out too bowsome things. And I'm being sarcastic driving here, going through the mountains and going up the hills. Either there's a fuel injector clogged or something, or my fuel pup is going so I'm hoping to get back home. I parked here to get set up for this. And General Bottles Apply, the place I have been getting my bottles for my host sauce for the last ten years. Just let me know that they're discontinuing my bottles. And I have one hundred thousand or so of these bottles on hand and they're clearancing them out, so they're going to fly through there. And now I got to come up with money to buy as many bottles as I can before I get stuck not knowing where to find them again. And I've looked everywhere over the years for these things and to freight them. The way freight costs. Now, if I had to get in from like another portion of California sent to me is ridiculous. And if it's not a commercial destination. If it's a residential it costs more. Even though there's a huge You could land an airplane sideways in front of our house because the road is so wide there. But that doesn't matter, right, They think it's access issues. But if you need to lift gate, it costs more. And if you don't have it loading dock to drop it off, it's all kinds of crap, right, So that's what I'm That's what I just got nailed with out of the way here. So vehicle is going to cost something. And now that so you know, there is a gifts and going there gives the go dot com backslash ball busters. Anyway, everybody have a wonderful day. Get in with doctor Lynnen and you'll have a lot of information accessible to you, and then you can fine tune it by going to his live Q and A's or this one here and asking him specifically giving him some more of the details. And then the homeopath to go along with taking the nutrients that you need to bounce you back out. I mean, there you have it. It's that phone calls distance after you get that all straightened out, and usually it's a video on his site that gets you pointed in the right direction like I had on my kidney problem. I had stones coming and the doctors told me, after giving me an unnecessary CT scan and trying to shoot me with radiation juice, that yoh, yeah, we knew you had this last time you came in with your concussion because we had a CT scan done then too, Well, why didn't you tell me, Well, because we were dealing with the other thing. What so you didn't tell me about my and then you said you already knew about it when I came in here with this complaint, and I said, I suspect it's this. You still made me go through five hundred times more radiation than an X ray to tell me something that you already knew, right, and then tell me later. No, just go home and deal with the excruciating, crippling pain for the next however many days it is going to take for you to pass it, because we're not going to do anything for you. Have fun. Yeah, So I had already started contacting doctor glynnon found out what I needed. Very first, Holmi a path he recommended out of three. He said, try this one. If that doesn't do it, try this one, this one, this one, and the very first one. He said, start with this one. I started with that one. Three out of the four doses into it, the pain was gone. And then I took birdberry juice. I think it was to make the openings like the tubes bigger, like expand them out, and then corn silk and that dissolved it. And if it wasn't for his interview, I would have been as one hurts in the unit. It had been a lot of pain. So yes, there's a magic that can happen when you have doctor Glidden in your life. I highly recommend getting his membership because I have it, and I wouldn't tell you to do something that I don't, and I, yes, I pay for it. So there you have it. All right, have a good day. I'll see you. I still have to do my regular show. I just I cleaned the house yesterday. I did other things. And then by the time I got off the elliptical it was midnight. Like after I cooled down and it stopped sweating and relaxed a little bit and it started to feel a little tired, and I was like, yeah, I got a big drive tomorrow. What am I gonna do beyond the freaking you know? On a live stream that no one's going to watch at that particular time at night, just so I can go to bed at two o'clock in the morning get up at six. No, that's stupid, so I just didn't do it. Hopefully I can get back home. I don't have to sell my own kidney because it's already banged up. I probably not gonna get top dollar to get my vehicle and myself back home, so wish me luck on that. And then I have to come up with phantom money to buy as many bottles now and then go back out to La with a fixed vehicle by then to go pick up more. Anyway, So going to Tijuana for tacos, I think I'm going to cut that out of my day today. I'm just gonna drop off the sauce and try to get back home. All right, have a good one,