Speaker 1: To the Jesse Kelly Show of Lydia Serrani filling in or the Great Jesse Kelly. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I A any w s l I d I a any WS. You can watch me on Newsmax Saturdays at five pm. Sundays at noon, I'll be in for Greg Kelly this nine o'clock nine pm Eastern on Thursday. So this hour I'm going to be talking about communism and it's infiltration everywhere we look. We're seeing it happening in major cities, and it's not just New York City they're doing it. It's like a slow burn, right. It started off like slow with the AOC's and all these radical lefties and everything like that. But now this guy, Ma'm Donnie Zorn, Mam Donnie is coming straight out and saying that he wants wealth distribution, that he hates capitalism. He says that he wants to freeze the rent because what happens here in New York City is that they raise the rent increases like one percent, two percent, you know, kind of cost of living. And he also says that he wants commune style apartments where he would take. I mean, you can't, you like, you literally can't make this stuff up. How he take? Take a list of this clip. Sixteen. This is what he says, what he wants to do. He wants to buy up a bunch of apartments, and what he wants to do with them. Sixteen.
Speaker 2: We'll have to go beyond the market. We can establish community land trusts to gradually buy up housing on the private market and convert it to community ownership. We can give tenants to write a first refusal to buy out their landlords when buildings go up for sale. And we can fully commit to a new era of social housing, ending subsidies for luxury housing development, and using our wealth to build beautiful, high quality social housing projects that offer good homes and strong communities to everyone. We won't decommodify housing overnight, but we know what we have to do, and we have history to guide us.
Speaker 1: Social style housing. He's talking about communes. He's talking about the government buying up private property and then the government owning it, and then you're beholden on the government not only for your food, but also for the way you live. I mean, this is some crazy stuff here. This is some crazy stuff and he's leading in the polls. I saw a recent poll. He's like at forty percent. The guy next closest to him is at twenty five percent. This is really bad. It's really bad. And he's got He's got people that There's a guy named Omar Fete. He is a so he's another socialist. He's running for mayor of Minneapolis. Listen to what he's he's actually born and raised here in the United States, but he's of Somalian descent. And listen to what he says where his home is Clip seventeen.
Speaker 3: I understand that over some other communities are all connected to each other here in Minnesota and back home, and ask for your support. There's always been a link between our community here as well as back home, and I'm running to bridge that gap and unite all of us and represent all of us, because when we succeed here, we succeed everywhere. And I'm hoping to do that, just like Obdrezak and Charlack.
Speaker 1: You're Charlack because he's Muslim. Oh my god, do you he set Somali as his home, But again he's an American citizen. This guy's Zorn Mamdanni. He is now a naturalized citizen. He became one when he was in his I think, I want to say it was like twenty twenty one. I want to say, I mean this, No, that was when his first job was. It was a few years ago that he became an American citizen. He he came here when he was about seven eight years old from Uganda. He's trying. You should see the videos of him. He shows himself like eating with his fingers. He acts like he's one of the people. He acts like he grew up impoverished. But his mom is a Disney filmmaker, very acclaimed filmmaker. His dad he is a professor at of course, Columbia University. They live in a multimillion dollar apartment in Chelsea, which is a wealthy part of Manhattan. They I mean, they're rich. They are the one percent. They're the one percent. So if he cared so much about socialism and communism and wealth distribution, then explain to me why his parents are still rich. Why isn't he you know, walking walking the walk. You know, he's just talk talk talk. Listen to what he says here about violence. So this guy also says this is true. He wants to he's been walking it back, but he's just saying it because obviously this is what he has. He has come out and said this. He wants to defund the police. He says that, uh, he's all about queer stuff too, and trans stuff whatever. He wants to defund the police, and he also wants to abolish the prisons. Everyone keeps talking about how he wants to defund the police. Yeah, that's really bad. This guy says he wants to get rid of jail altogether. And in return, and he says, the way we instead of giving people jail time, we should give them houses because the reason people are committing crimes is because they live in crappy apartments. So instead we should be giving I mean this, you can't make this stuff up. Listen to what he says. Violence is clip number fifteen.
Speaker 4: The term violent crime is even used when people are stealing packages. Violent crime is even used when people are accused of burglary and there happens to be a housing unit in that same dwelling. So violence is an artificial construction. They have to be very clear what is happening here, the attorneys. That is violence, That is violence at the.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god, violence is a construction. What does it even mean? District attorney's doing their job prosecuting criminals. That's violence. And this guy is on track to becoming the mayor of the wealthiest, the largest city in a Marria. They're doing this on purpose. They are they purposely. This guy is a creation. Okay, he didn't just come out of nowhere. He's he they this has been a long time coming. They purposely picked him. They've been they've been grooming this guy. I want to say, it's been like probably since he became a state assemblyman. Because he's very articulate. He has a great look about him. He has got this great smile. He's even his voice is kind of pleasing to the ear. He is the perfect he's he's the perfect archetype. He is. He's a he's a Commun's. It's a trojan horse. Because you know, when you think of communism, you think of Stalin, you think of Karl Marx, you think of that look, that Russian kind of look. You think of Venezuela, you think of Cuba, you think of breadlines, you think of all that stuff. But here is a guy in a nice sue with this nice, big smile. He's a good looking kid, I say, kid, he's only thirty three years old. I know I'm not much older than him, but you know what I'm saying. And so it's it's like a it's like a a palatable package for the masses to be able to say, huh, like maybe communism isn't that bad? Maybe, oh yeah, maybe this maybe that he is a wolf, you know, be what what is that famous Bible quote beware I send you among the wolf, beware of a wolf in this in the in the skies like that. That's what this like reminds you. This is kind of this is this is very frightening. This is I can't express to you how this is not just a New York City problem. Yes, it hits home for me because I'm a New Yorker obviously born and raised in the Bronx, and I'm disheartened and frankly disgusted to see people falling for this b s because that's what it is. He's a fraud, a fake. But also it's it's going to have a domino effect throughout the country. Watch out they you you thought it was bad when they were they? Because I don't want to say whoever. You know, Okay, George Soros. But the Soros people, the left or whatever, you thought that was bad when they were infiltrating and supporting the district attorneys like Alvin Bragg and this and that, you thought that was bad. That how they were doing it, circumventing everything by going that route, by doing getting the right disc attorneys in office and not prosecuting the crimes. Now they're going for mayors. They're going for these super blue cities that they're like, you know what, We're gonna put a straight up communist in as the mayor of New York City. That is what's happening. Coming up, I'll be talking to this guy, Sam Antar. He's a forensic accountant. He's also born and raised New Yorker, and he's been looking into the funding behind Zoran Mamdani and it's not as grassroots and as organic as people think it is. This guy has heavy hitters, multi billionaires backing him. And they're doing it for a reason because the left, the radicals, all they care about about the communists. So whatever you want to call them, it's about power and control. It's about remaining elites, and it's about having this two tier class system, the wealthy, rich, powerful, and then they have you down. They have their their their their boot on your neck and you you you can't even say anything without their say so. And that's what this is about. So when we when when we come back, that's who we're going to be talking to sam Antar before we go. I also want to mention real quick this this Andrew Cuomo. Andrew Cuomo discussed the disgraced governor says that he is going to be now running. He said he's going to be an independent third party. I mean, the bottom line is he's too ugly. He's if he was good looking, I'm being dead serious. I think that's part of this too. If if Andrew Cuomo wasn't old, wasn't ugly, I think he could stand the shop. Because I think people it's not even a about the killing of the grandma's, it's not even about the bail reform all that stuff. I think people are over him and that's playing a part in all this. So we're going to discuss all of that and more. And then I also want to talk about the misinformation campaign from the Democrats, the lies about Alligator Alcatraz and all that. So don't go anywhere again. I'm Lydia serran I L I D I A N E W S. And We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Missed ouse catch up.
Speaker 6: Jesse Kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia SOARRANI. That's my favorite band right there Bush. You know, it's funny people that know me off the radio because I'm very girly. I like to wear I'm always wearing dresses at work and I don't like makeup.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: Right now I'm just wearing sneakers and leggings and a T shirt because that's what we do on the radio. We want to be comfortable if I'm sitting here for three hours. But for TV you'll see me old dial dup and some when they net when they hear that. I love rock music back in the day, like alternative music, Stone Temple, Pilots and Oasis and Bush and those groups and Sound Garden and Pearl Jam. I mean those are that's my jam, you know. I love that kind of music. My first concert ever, real quick was a Bush concert and it was no doubt. I was seventeen. I'm gonna tell I never told this story before. So if I stole my dad's car, and it was like that scene from Clueless. I had never driven on the highway before, and so I drove from Westchester County to Long Island because the concert was at Jones Beach and that's far. It's like a good hour and a half away from the Bronx where I was living, and because you just drive local roads or whatever. And so I packed up a bunch of my friends in my dad's mini van and we're screaming as I'm like on the highway. It was the funniest thing we get there. I was in the mosh pit and it was no doubt Goo Goo dolls and Bush. And to this day, ever since then, I'm a big fan of Gavin Rossdale and of Bush and every time I've been to a bunch of his concerts and every and my husband and I were going to see him again, and even my husband noticed it that Gavin and I make eye contact, but he probably makes eye contact with everybody we make like the he he always he probably is like, who's this crazy woman? Always you know, following me now for the past like twenty years. But yes, I am a big rock person. So anyway, aside from that, but yes, who would think you're born and raised New York City. But then I like Biggie Small's and all that stuff, and yes, p Diddy that music, rap music and everything. But you know, I don't know, the world has changed. The world is very different than what how I grew up because you know, I come from the era of Rudy Giuliani and that. You know, people keep saying about Curtis Sliwa, He's the Republican candidate for mayor here in New York City. I know Curtis. I co hosted with him. You I'm sure you all know Curtis Sliwa. He's he was at WABC Radio. My first time I ever co hosted. I'd ever been on the radio as a as a host, was co hosting with Curtis Leiwa. I was so nervous, I didn't sleep all night long. He loved having me because I just sat there and listened to him, because you know, Curtis has the gift a gap. And then I became the news director at WABC Radio, so at one point I was kind of almost like helping manage you know this, I was helping manage the station and everything like that. But Curtis is a legend. I love Curtis, He's the best, he's great. But those the atmosphere, the environment is totally different than what everyone's like. Well, if Rudy Giuliani could win, if Bloomberg could win, then that means Curtis Sliwa could win.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: New York City is so far gone, it is so far left that that is why this kid, this thirty three year old with no work experience, no life experience, who is an outright fraud, could become the next man of New York City unless the other remaining candidates, if they don't come together and coalesce and try to defeat him, because that will happen. That will happen. And if New York City falls to communism, then the rest of the country will follow. My husband goes. You know what, maybe it needs to happen, maybe for people to understand just how evil communism is, just how evil socialism and how destructive and abhorrent it all is. Maybe the greatest city in the country has to fall one's greatest city because it's no longer the greatest city, and Mamdanie isn't sticking it to the elites. It's the elites that are putting him in power. He's pulling over fifty percent with college grads and in the twenties with non college So he doesn't represent the working class. He's representing these indoctrinated Marxist rich elite kids. That's what's happening, and that's why it's really kind of if you think about it, it's brilliant how the Marxists and the Communists because they've kind of taken over the district attorney's offices now that and then they took over the universities with the professors, and now they're trying to Now they're coming straight out and they're saying, you know what, we're gonna go big or go home, or we're gonna we're gonna take over the largest city in in the in the world. We're gonna we're gonna take over We're in the country. We're gonna take over New York City with this guy that he literally has come out and said he wants Soviet style communes, that he doesn't believe in capitalism. He even said that he wants to take over apartments. There's tweet there's actual tweets where he says he wants to take apartments away and make them into homeless shelters. He wants to take them away. This is what's happening. This is what's happening. I'll be talking to this guy, Sam Antar. He's a forensic accountant. He's the same guy who first discovered that Letitia James, you know, big Tish, the attorney general here in New York, that was trying to put Trump behind bars, that she is perhaps allegedly guilty of mortgage fraud. She miss all the stuff that she was trying to put Trump behind bars for. She was doing herself at the very same moment. So he's that same guy, and so we'll see, we'll see what's gonna happen to New York City. Maybe it needs to happen, maybe it's I don't know. Let's real quick. I want you to listen to what he says. Zora and Mendanni, do we have time for it? Who he blames for the rapid decline of tourism in New York City.
Speaker 6: It's Clip fourteen, as we fight back against an authoritarian administration and Donald Trump's attempt at ripping up the very fabric of the city that we call home of the country that we belong to and that we love. We know that his policies, they are not just disappearing our neighbors, detaining our friends, they are also turning the world away from our city. The rapid decline of tourists coming to this city.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's blaming it in Trump. Not the congestion tax, not the sky high cost. You can't make this stuff up. When we come back, we'll have sam Antar. Don't go anywhere. I'm Lydia Saran I at Lydia News l I d i A any WS. Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Lydia Soaran I filling in for the great Jesse Kelly. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I A ny WS at A one on Instagram. My next guest is sam Antar. If you recognize the name, you should follow him. First of all, you should follow him on on on Twitter, on x It's at sam Antar s A. M. A N is a Nancy Teas and Tom A. R. Is former Crazy Eddy CFO turn forensic accountant. This is on his own Twitter bio from Wall Street Criminal to fraud investigator. So Sam, welcome, you're you're the guy first of all that on that first uncovered Big tishes Letitia James her her alleged or we got to use the word alleged alleged fraud scheme going on. And now you've been pouring through the documents the campaign finances of zoron ma'am Donnie, tell me what did you find?
Speaker 5: Okay? Initially when we when I first appeared on your show, we have looked at the campaign contributions and what was interesting about it was is that one point six out of the one point seven million dollars that they collected in so called personal contributions was was was through a bumbler. In other words, these were not organic contributions according to their campaign filings, these were you know, somebody helped them get the money solicited to them and bundled the money. So turned at that basically ninety four percent game from one guy and six percent game from other bumblers, which defeated the whole narrative of and glass roots campaign. It turned right after our appearances. I think we did two appearances with you on these match After our appearances, the New York City Board of Elections website changed the numbers. In other words, that bubbler who bundled one point six million dollars all of a sudden didn't bundle anything. And then they changed it again to show that he bundled five thousand dollars. Now, okay, So you have a situation here where I quote these public documents, right, and I surmise, based upon their disclosures, because the campaign is responsible for the disclosures, I surmised that they had no organic contributions whatsoever. Right, So, right after they quietly fixed the the the numbers to show that that one point six million dollars was not bundled, I get an email from Jeff Colston from Political In the email, he acknowledges that it's the campaign's fault and that the Board of Elections fixed it. And he starts holding me in the email, as you do research, and you do this? Did you do that? Hey? I did research everyone upon their sup their phony documents. So the next morning he sent me an email at seven to fifteen pm at night, and the article was published at eight or eight seventeen in the morning or something like that. And there were thirteen hours when people were sleeping. Most of its thirteen hours anyway, you know, in other words, it was a hit job. Next morning they come out with an article and the story changes again. The campaign didn't make an error. The New York City campaign finance board made an error, which is crazy because the campaign is responsible for inputting the inform But is may okay? You know, they claimed that my reporting was false. No, it's not false. I based my reporting on what they what they what they reported, but that is it.
Speaker 4: May.
Speaker 5: I still continue digging, and I found out that the Mamdani campaign UH had two packs supporting them, and those two paths, right, raised more money than the one point seven million dollars that he now reports has been raised organically. They raised about two point one million dollars. And then I look at the funding and you got all of these billionaires funding it. And this guy says he's against billionaires. The United States have billionaires. What a little words. Everything that he's said about his grand shoes complain is a farce. Right, So yeah, then I get a threat for what he's a fake, he's a faith a fraud. Then then I get he's a fake and a fraud and affair the freeps. But then I get it. Then I get the treasurer of Valie Pourini honding be on Twitter that this that, and finally she says he's going to send me a defamation suit. So listen, you know, as a criminaliz ensued by everybody lost in stilt scamming. So I just posted on Twitter. Now let me know when I can pick up the deformation suit.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not defamation. If it's true, it's not deformation.
Speaker 5: But if they want to file a friotlist suit against me, what I will do is I won't seek to dismiss it right away, which I could and save me money. I'll go right into discovery. I want over there text messages, their emails, their phone records, their campaign records, Who what where one now? And I want to take depositions.
Speaker 1: Seem answer how dangerous? How dangerous is this? Ma'm donnie, Because clearly he's got a lot of powerful people behind him. He's a creation. He didn't say, he's not organic, he's not something just just caught fire. And you know he's so charismatic and everybody just loves him. There is a there is a massive coalition surrounding this guy that created him. He's he's clearly this trojan horse that's designed to kind of take down New York City. So how dangerous do you think this guy is based on? All especialist guy in the romanticizes.
Speaker 5: This guy romanticizes. Let's put it this way. I'm Jewish. Let's let's make it personal for a second. This guy is romanticizing anti Semitism. Okay. He he's supported by people that support TAMAS and other TERRORIDG groups. Okay, he refuses, he refuses to condemn globalize the infantilem Okay, Now that's political. Political is different than forensic. My numbers they speak for themselves. My forensic accounting speaks for itself, et cetera. He doesn't have a grassroots campaign. He's got, he's got too, he's got he's raised more money outside than inside. And most of the money from the pen came from out of town, from tech billionaires out of town. So this guy does not have a grand suit campaign. But going back, why be dangerous because number one of the policies that he espouses would destroy New York City. Okay, socialism, uh, defunding the police, et cetera. It's gonna make the city into a cesspool, into a slum into a slum into a slum, not inve of this city, my entire life. I'm not you know, I don't want to budget. I want to I was born here and I want to die there, but not die at the hands of some street criminal high old age. But my point is that this guy is very, very bad for New York. Okay. His policies are terrible. The people that he surrounds himself with support terrorism. His campaign is all made up, it's all corporate. He is a creation of technology. In other words, he's a lab rat. As I said on your show and Lose next, He's a lab rat. He was created in the lab just to run from Maya.
Speaker 1: Again, you're listening to sam Antar. Sam Antar, he's the guy who brought who exposed Letitia James for the fraud she is. He's a forensic account exposing Now Zorn. Ma'am Donnie, I want everybody to take a listen to what Senator Bernie Sanders, what he said on CNN clip eight about Zorn Mamdannie. Listen to this clip eight.
Speaker 6: So most importantly, I'm going to do everything I can to see that Zaran becomes the next mayor of New York.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about that. You've got AOC, You've got Bernie Sanders, You've got all these powerful Democrats that are now coalescing. They are supporting Zoran Mamdannie. How sick and dangerous is that because you're a Democrat. That's what people mean to understand too.
Speaker 5: First of all, I don't consider these people democrats. What's happened is the hierarchity in the Democratic Party has allowed the party to be infiltrated by the socialists because because they care more about retaining power than doing the right thing. The Charlie Schumers of the world, Kim Jeffreys of the world, they allowed this to happen. They paused this to happen. Okay, they let the far left hijack the Democratic Party. So these these people like Bernie Sanders and AOC are discussing that. I think Benny Johnson, the major influencer, came out with an expose a that she faked her background. She wasn't the bronx girl. She lived. She lived in the.
Speaker 1: York Yorktown Heights, York time Rights.
Speaker 5: Right, she's she Also, this is what they do. They create these lovable figures for the left, and they market them. He is a product of marketing. He has no experience running a government. He had five employees working from his assembly and before that he worked for his mother. Okay, and this guys that have run the most the financial capital of the world. And if people want want to elect him, they're gonna live with the consequences because elections do have consequences.
Speaker 1: They certainly do. And don't forget he was a rapper. He was a rapper, remember that. Did you see his rap videos too?
Speaker 5: There's a rap video where he was making fun of the Jewish religion. You know, there's emails out there where he was supporting the infantat in fatata. Uh. He refuses to condemn the infa Tata. I mean, this guy is very very very bad news. Okay, you know he Unfortunately people are headlined lazy. They read the thirty seconds TikTok video. They read the headline. Most of the media in New York is behind him. Okay, Christian Lam, I don't want to cut you off.
Speaker 1: I want you to stay, stay on the call, stay on the line with us. I'm gonna we have to take a break, and I want you to stay with us again. I'm Lydia saran I at Lydia News L I D I A N E W S and will be right back. Welcome back to the Jesse Lydia Sarana filling in for Jesse Kelly on the line with us. Right now, we have Sam Antar. We're talking about Sam. We're talking about Zoron Mamdannie. There's even by the way, Sam, there's a guy named Omar Ftee. He's another He's not a good he's he doesn't I'm not as worried about him. He's a socialist as well. He's an American born, but his family's from Somalia. He's ugly, he is, but but ugly. So that's why I don't know if he has a shot of actually winning, but it's possible. But this Zoron Mamdanni, what concerns me is he's a good looking guy. And I know that sounds kind of silly to even talk about that, but a lot of people are fooled right because he looks. He looks cute, he looks sweet, even the way he talks, he giggles, he's got that thousand watts smile. And so that's why they're gonna vote for him over say Andrew Cuomo. I've called him faucheze, which in Albania means like evil face, or like in Italian. My friend calls him, what's it called brute means like ugly face, because he looks evil. You know, he looks evil. But if you're looking at the two alternatives, there you've got Andrew Cuomo is better. Anything is better than Zorn Mandani. So what do you think about Cuomo now answering officially nswering the race as an independent, and he's alongside there with Mayor Eric Adams.
Speaker 5: There's an independent candidate called James Walden. He's pulling in about three to ten percent, depending upon with Paul, and he said that everybody should sign a pledge that whoever is ahead in the polls in September, okay, we'll run from there and everybody else drop out. We will Adams himself, Jim Walden or Cromo, so that they can have one position candidate against Zola Mendani, which I think is a very very small movement. I commend him for it. I'm not saying that I'm gonna vote for Walden there anybody else that I do commend them for it when you're talking about the smiles. Okay, when I did fine back in the old days when bonessaurs roamed the earth. Oh but we had a certainly rule. It was called white collar criminals measure their effectedness by the comfort level of their victims. Okay, you can't lie to them unless they like you first. So is the round with the smiles, with the with the uh, with the performative war warmths that he has. Okay, all all he's doing is is he's trying to get the affections of people so that when they like him, they will believe his life. That is za ram Mundati. He would make a very good white collar criminal. So I can give him a compliment, almost crazy Eddy caliber.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think I don't think people understand how frightening this is. This is, this is it's already bad what they've done in New York City with the suggestions.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's put this one. Here's a campaign that screwed up their own financial records. Okay, they look to cover it up. Then they send a reporter asked to me to change the narratis, and then they threatened to sue me. Imagine what this guy's going to do as maya. Imagine, imagine the kind of dedictiveness he's going to be his maya and already given his him and his family, I pull dynastic hatred because his father and mother hates the Jews too. Can you imagine what this guy is going to do with his office?
Speaker 1: You know, and the media, the media is like, he's become this media darling. And I think President Trump saying, oh, maybe you know, I know, you know, oh, well, maybe we should look into taking away his citizenship. You know, somebody had said that, or I think everybody needs to stop with that kind of talk about him even being Muslim, even though obviously that plays a role in all of this because we saw what we're seeing what's happening in London with that Mayor sude Khan there that they have Muslim only housing, they have Muslim only housing, they have no go zones for Jews in London. That was the prototype there. It's working. The Muslims, they're taking over, they're taking over, they're taking over, they're outbreeding us everything. You know, I'm not conspiratorial. I'm talking about facts. The Bronx. The Bronx. Now my old neighborhood, which was by mont if your hospital to a seventh Street in Perry Avenue, my old neighborhood. There's mosques everywhere. It's there's mosques, it's all. It's all Muslim. The Oval Park where I used to go play basketball and play they're they're praying in the middle of the day. You can't go there. I mean, the Bronx it was Puerto Rican and Irish and now it is Muslim. So this is not conspiratorial. What do you think about the fact that you have Muslims that they're they're taking over, They're taking over one large city at a time.
Speaker 5: Me, I focus on the finances. I let everybody else have their opinions about everything else. I focus on the finances, and in black and white paper doesn't lie. Everything that I do comes from his fire links, from his numbers, and I put it all together. Yeah, okay. I would not focus on his religion because there's a lot of Muslims that simply are against them.
Speaker 1: Also, that's true.
Speaker 5: That is true. Our countries that you know are pro Israel or secretly pro as well. What I would focus on is this policies and the fact that he's an anarchist. Okay, that's what he is. Okay, that's what I would focus on. And the fact is that he's not very, very honest. The fact he's a fraud and so it doesn't you know, That's what I would focus on. I wouldn't touch the religion thing to anything in the world because all it does is the season two is narrative.
Speaker 1: It does and it makes him a martyr, and that's why his pulling numbers are going up. We got to leave it right there, Sam answer. Thank you so much for joining us. I'm Lydia Serana. It's been a pleasure being with you guys. You can follow me again at social media Lydia News l I d I A n e w S. You can follow me, follow me up the Newsmax catch me there. Thank you guys. God bless you all. Trust and remember that God is with you and always always have a great rest of your evening.