Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WR the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday up day. Yes, it is me. I am back in the chair and we have man. Let me just see if I can run down all the things we're going to have to cover tonight. I am going to start off the show. I'll tell you where I was yesterday. But I'm gonna start off the show. We'll touch on the Lake and Riley stuff, the illegal immigration stuff, why you can't vote Democrat anymore? Ever, we'll touch on some of that. We're gonna discuss giving the Ukrainians, allowing them to use anti personnel minds. Bill Clinton is trying to get the Democrats saying again. We'll discuss once again the legitimacy you give the system is the weapon they used to crush you. We have that the views being humiliated. It's hilarious. People really have moved on from the mainstream media and elections have consequences. And I'll also blast away at Nancy Mace Ah that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to tell you really quickly where I was yesterday. I thought about just ignoring it. But I wasn't here and it wasn't planned. So let me just level with you, and then I'm gonna move on and we're gonna do the rest of the show. I was grieving. Woke up yesterday the dad, you know, my dad passing thing just kind of I didn't sleep all night the night before hit me like a ton of bricks. You wouldn't have wanted me on the air yesterday. I was good for nothing. I spent half the day sitting outside by myself, just staring at the sky. My wife was worried, sick that it was a bad day. Okay, so that's where I was. I'm back, I'm good, no worries. I was gone. Hope it won't ever happen again. Knows, but I don't know. That's where I was there. It is now off of that heaviness, I'm gonna play something for you, and it's it's long. It's way too long for radio. And you young aspiring radio professionals don't ever do what I'm about to do. Okay. In general, in radio, you want to keep audio fairly short. People's attention spans are short. They want to hear your voice. They're people are driving they're cooking, they're working out there, maybe maybe you're at work right now. Board to Tears. You don't want to do long audio bits unless there's a reason. This one is long. I may interrupt it, but this one is long, and I'm gonna I'm gonna play it in its entirety. I may interrupt, but I will play you the whole thing. Lake and Riley, that beautiful young lady in Georgia who was hunted down by that animal, by the illegal the Biden minished, brought into the country on purpose, and then flew to Georgia with your money. Lake and Riley was murdered, and she was murdered brutally. I have to say, as a side note, how much I respect that young lady because we know now from the trial that she fought like a demon, fought tooth and nail, and she died, of course, but that fighting provided the DNA that helped them track down and get this guy convicted. So I respect that fighting spirit. My heart breaks for her family. But as you listen to her stepdad reads something from her journal, I want you to know that you can't ever vote Democrat again. And this is not me being a partisan person. Although I am I understand people fall on the scale of politics and all different parts of it. I get that I'm on the far far right. I know that I don't expect everyone to be with me. But JFK is gone, Bill Clinton is gone. To vote Democrat in this era is an act of evil because Democrats will bring rapists and murderers into your country on purpose. And I want you, if you're considering ever ever in your life, voting Democrat again, now even telling you you have to vote Republican, if you're ever considering voting Democrat again, I want you to listen to this from today. This is Lake and Riley's stepfather, as you'll hear, reading from her journal, and I want you to know, if you voted for Joe Biden, you did this, and if you vote for Democrats ever again, this is what you vote for.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of lacoln and the beautiful person she was. Well I can stand here and try to tell the world the things that made her such a wonderful person, as well as in many things we have all been robbed and deprived of. I think one of her last journal entries, dated twelve seventeen, twenty three.
Speaker 1: Says it best. So here we go to my future husband.
Speaker 2: As silly as I feel writing this, my old small group leader once recommended it. So here I am to my future husband. I want you to know that I'm thinking about you and I'm working every day to become the best wife I can be. I've been working through my current relationships to be's prepare me for hours and our kids will one day. I'm focusing on God and what he defines they're faithful Christian life and so that I can best embody those characteristics. I pray that you know that is with my full faith and trust in God, that I know this your relationship has been handcrafted by Him. I pray that we continue to glorify the Lord, prioritize Him in every aspect of our lives, and raise our family our future family, to be God fearing Christians as well. I pray God is the center of our relationship. It is as it is a gift from Him. I thank Him for you before I even know you, and can't wait to love you in the best way I know how for the rest of our lives. I pray you know and feel the importance of my love and hopes for our relationship, no matter what challenges we face. I pray that our trust in God and love from one another overrules the obstacle. May our relationship last forever. Your future wife, Lacod, that was our beautiful Laken, that your honor is just a glimpse of what was tragically and brutally take it from her and us that day.
Speaker 1: If you vote Democrat ever again, that's what you're voting for. Voting for a Democrat today is not voting for the Union Democrat you used to vote for. It's not because your daddy did it, and we've always voted Democrat and this is that. But my family is always none of that. I don't know. I don't fully understand how that party became a party of demons. But opening up the border of your country and bringing in as many rapists and murderers as you possibly can, as if you're in some kind of a race is such a demonic act of evil. I am convinced the people responsible for it will have to answer to God for it. One day they brought in an animal on purpose. He was in New York. He wanted a humanitarian trip to Georgia. Humanitarian in the United States government with the money they took from your paycheck today, Democrats, with the money they took out of your paycheck today, they took that money right out of your wallet, and they walked up to the counter and the airport and they bought that monster a ticket, a plane ticket. With your money, you can't even go see your family for Thanksgiving, and Democrats use your money to fly that demon down to Georgia where he stalked his prey like an animal, like the animal he is. And he found that wonderful Christian young lady that day out for a jog like she did, getting ready to call her mom as she did, and he hunted her down like an animal, and he murdered her with a rock, and it was not fast, and to her credit, like I said, she fought like a warrior. And that fighting left the DNA that really sealed this case. But all that aside, voting for Democrats in this era is an act of evil. I am glad more and more people are seeing it. Believe it or not. The most rabid liberal ant Pagy, even close to my friend's circle, is now so hardcore on the right because she has seen the evil in the last few years. This is the lady. She is the most stereotypical liberal AMT. Pagy in the world. But this case, among other things, it was simply too far. She got to see, she got to see the results of what she was supporting, and she's mortified by it. And if you voted for this, I hope you're mortified. I am implored by how evil these people are. And I am more committed now than I have ever been in my life to dedicating the rest of my life to stopping them. And that's all I wanted to say. We're gonna move on. We have a lot of other stuff to talk about, but I just felt like we should talk about that, all right, all right, So let's let's do this before we move on and discuss the smear campaigns and maybe a little bit more legal immigration stuff and emails and things. Let's let's talk about relief factor really quickly here. Let's talk about the fact that we've really done some terrible things to our health and to our bodies. And when you're in pain, that's when you make the worst decisions, because you're in pain and you want it to stop. And when you have that back that hurts you every day, when your foot hurts every day, your need your joints. You either ignore it and then you don't sleep, you don't do the things you love, or you get nasty with people because you're in pain, or we take things to mask it. What if that pain could go away? One hundred percent drug free. That's what relief Factor is. It's drug free. It's a supplement that supports your body's response to inflammation. You're just giving your body a little boost. They sell three week kits. You know, seventy percent nearly seventy percent of the people order it again. It works, call them take it for three weeks. It's nineteen dollars and ninety five cents one eight hundred the number four relief or get a relief Factor dot com. We'll be bad. Truth Attitude is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. We got a few of those to some of those tonight as well. I just want to just a couple more words on this illegal immigration talk. To open up the doors of your country to anybody is an evil act, but to not only open up the doors, but then to spend your money to bring as many in as humanly possible. It's so evil I can't even put words on it. And now you have things like this, Los Angeles passes sanctuary city ordinance to protect illegal immigrants. After Trump's win, you have city after city, mayor after mayor now coming out loudly announcing that they intend to continue this without end. I want you to listen to this psychopathic which on CNN.
Speaker 3: Listen to her, promise you with every fiber of my being, because I'll probably be one of those people that if anybody comes for these people and tries to drag them out by force, there will be protests of people like me, American citizens who are going to stand there and do everything possible to prevent these women and children, which is all who these people are about.
Speaker 1: Criminals? Are you? Did you hear what just happened? I'm gonna play it again. Did you hear what just happened? The guy brought up she started making it all about women and children, So of course I warned you that's what the system was going to do. Look at the women, look at the kids, look at the women, Look at the kids. Someone's crying. Yeah, Setting aside the fact they're all criminals, every one of them. The guy chimes in and reasonably says, well, what about the terrorists, what about the rapists? This demon is still so committed she wants the rapists to stay too. Immediately made an excuse, Well, you can't even tell, so don't deport any of them. This is what we're up against.
Speaker 3: Promise you with every fiber of my being, because I'll probably be one of those people that if anybody comes to these people and tries to drag them out by force, there will be protests of people like me, American citizens who are going to stand there and do everything possible to prevent these women and shall and which is all? Who these people are? How do you stop? I'm sorry, I live next to these people. I can tell you they are women and their children. Are there terrorists among them? I don't know, But I can.
Speaker 1: Tell you that I don't know if they are terrorists whatever, I don't know. Just don't don't send them over let.
Speaker 3: Me, okay. But what I'm telling you right now, practically speaking, is that there will be people American citizens who will prevent these little kids from being dragged out of these shelters there are, and what's going to happen to these people? What is going to happen to the military when the military opens fire on us.
Speaker 1: Trump's borders are to prioritize locating three hundred thousand unaccounted for children. She's worried about the children. The Biden administration brought in three hundred thousand children who have disappeared. Only they didn't disappear. You see, they're alive. And if we're being honest, the lives they're leading now, it's probably the unlucky ones who are still alive because three hundred thousand illegals, these children, they didn't all go to pick the strawberries and wash dishes. As you listen to the sound of my voice, those innocent children are in hell, a life of hell that you and I cannot even imagine. Can you imagine being a slave at the age of six for whatever demon happens to own you? Three hundred thousand of them, and that monster on CNN doesn't want any of them to go, so committed, so committed to her evil, demonic religion that she wants all fifteen twenty million to stay to the point she's going to step out and protest the government. If anyone tries to get them to go, I am just going to once again, and then we're moving on. So I want to talk about other stuff, the art of the smear, how the system uses it's legitimacy. I have a bunch of stuff I want to get to. But you cannot vote Democrat anymore. It's just not an option. And as I've said before, I wish it was. I've told you. I get so mad at Republicans and their weakness, the fecklessness. I get so mad about things like this.
Speaker 4: He's freshman elect Sarah mccride o.
Speaker 1: Man or a woman.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not going to get into this. We welcome all new members with open arms, who are duly elected representatis of other people.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not going to get into and I know he reversed it. Later we'll talk about that. I get so mad about that that I want to run to the polls sometimes and vote for Democrats out of spite. I can't. I can't because I feel like it would be an act of evil. And I'm not even talking about other issues. I'm not I haven't talked about taxes, or spending. I didn't even bring up abortion or any of that stuff. I'm not even talking about side results of policies. You know, you put in this policy, there's going to be a side result, some good, some bad. I'm not talking about side results. I'm talking about the fact that the modern Democrat Party believes in flooding America with rapists and murderers. You cannot vote for that. You cannot, under any circumstances vote for that. And all you comedies who hate listen, you're part of it. I hope you listened when Lake and Riley's stepfather read out of her journal, and I hope if there's any humanity left in you, I hope it hurt you because it's on you. All right, all right, We're gonna talk system legitimacy because there is another thing we apparently have to talk about again. Hang on, God, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. It is so good to be back. I missed you yesterday. I love you. That what Chris, I can't I can't. I can't help myself. Okay, it was one of the great No, Chris, it can't go away yet. Not She's still the vice president Chris, you show some respect to Dome. Anyway, Let's let's have a talk that we have had before, but it is a talk we will have again and again and again until we understand it. I did a long, long talk on this before, so I'm not going to go that long again. But we're gonna talk about trust. How your trust can be weaponized against you. Your trust, the legitimacy you give can be used as a weapon against you if you give legitimacy to the wrong person or the wrong entity. Now, this is, in a very very roundabout way, is going to kind of be about Matt Gates. This is not specifically about him, because I really don't care about that either way. I've already told you my thoughts. I want him to get in there coin flip. Whether or not he gets in there, I don't know. But in a roundabout way, this will be about Matt Gates. But let's talk about this because I had I don't know if I remember if I told you on Monday, But over the weekend, I was at a party, neighborhood party. A bunch of friends, couples came over and we're all just sitting around eating Dorito's and watching the UFC fight. There was a big UFC fight in one of my neighbors. They're all normies. Almost everyone there at the party's in normy, but they're all on the right, and so I get to hear the things normies think, the norm the things normy see. That's how I understand them, because I don't hang around hyper political people. They're all normies. And he said to me Matt Gates. He said, I like a lot of these Trump appointments. I'm not really sure about the hag Seth one. And so I explained how much I love Pete hag Seth and why it was good. He came around and whatnot, and then he said, I'm really not sure about the Matt Gates thing. There's this ethics complaint all right now, listen, ethics complain. What is that? The Department of Justice, this is years ago, decided to look into Matt Gates. We don't have to go into the specific people, but they decided to look into Matt Gates. And there were there's really two main accusations. Two main accusations. The first of the accusations is a lady, a young lady who DOJ deemed not credible, a young lady allegedly saw Matt Gates at a party physically involved with a young lady. The young lady turned out to be seventeen. The allegations are that he was physically involved with a seventeen year old and even his accusers say, oh wait, he didn't even know that she was seventeen. He found out, he broke it off, and we don't know if any of that part of that story is true. I'm gonna come back to this, so just stay with me. And the second allegation against Gates that you've seen out there is that Matt Gates paid for adult relations I get children are listening. This is a family show, so I'm always very very careful about that. That he paid some ladies of the night to have a temporary, single night relationship with them. I'll put it that way. Those are the two allegations. Now, that allegation, too, is insane because two of the young women, there's two of them. I'm sorry, but one of the young women was his girlfriend at the time and she testified on his behalf. So again that is not only flimsy, both of them are flimsy at best. But really it doesn't look like there's much there. Even if there is some truth there, you can't really tell, which is why it ended up in a house ethics investigation. It ended up in a house ethics investigation because the DOJ wanting to destroy Matt Gates, looked into it realized there was nothing meady enough there, so they kind of washed their hands of it and handed it over to house ethics. Now, how does it go from where? I what I just described to my normy neighbor on a Saturday night, saying, Oh, I don't know about this Matt Gates stuff. This ethics stuff looks bad. How does it get from there? How does it get from A to B? If A is the origin where I just explain the basics of the origin of these things, as the origin B is, normies say, ooh, I'm not comfortable, how does it get from me to B allow me to explain Institutions? Institutions can turn evil if they're taken over by evil people, and it takes time, oftentimes for normal people, maybe even you, to catch up to the fact the institution itself is evil. And until you catch up to that fact, until you catch up to the fact that the Department of Justice, especially under merit Garland is an evil criminal organization. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is not a bunch of cops. It's a secret state police agency that is now occupied by communists for the sole purpose of destroying people on the right and protecting democrats. Until you catch up to those two things, what happens is you will find yourself in a place where you're giving them your trust. You're giving them your legitimacy. You're giving them legitimacy. And because they're evil, they're taking your legitimacy. They're taking it in a picture of them like a like a blacksmith in medieval times. You're providing the metals, the materials, they're taking it in and they're creating the sword they're gonna use to stab you with it. The trust you give them, the legitimacy you give them is the weapon they use against you. And they do this a lot. I bring this up not for Matt Gates, for you and me and for the future. They love love evil government agencies, secret state police agencies, love using the dirty stuff, the rated R stuff. They love using that to smear people they want destroyed. Why because that's stuff. The second you say, doesn't matter the details. I just told you the details. But whatever the details are true or not, and I don't know. I wasn't there, whatever the details are. The second you hear words Matt Gates, underage girl, you are turned off. You're under and I'm glad you are. I should note that's an understandable feeling. Normal decent people have a real revulsion to dirty things, paying women and stuff like that. It's really it creates a visceral reaction in people, and they have a real visceral reaction for underage women. Obviously, that creates emotions in people, but emotions in people are used by the system to hurt you. Your emotions. The system knows what creates emotions and side of you, and it uses those emotions to hurt you. Evil systems use the dirty stuff because it creates emotions in people. And the second you bring up this guy's name with this dirty stuff that the system understands, people will either believe it or even if they don't believe it, they'll say to themselves, even if that might be true, we should do better. And who won in the end. Who won in the end was the system who picked the target. They picked somebody that were trying to destroy for whatever reason. In this case, it happens to be Matt Gates. They picked the target, they smeared him with their agencies enough, normal people said, oh, it makes me uncomfortable, and then the system wins because normal people still give the system enough trust, They give credence to these investigations, and especially when it's it sounds dirty, underage girls and hookers and ah, I'm grossed out. If it sounds gross enough, it appeals to your emotions and you want to wash your hands and walk away from it. That is why they do what they do. And they've been doing these things. Evil communists have been doing these things since long before, long before any of us have been alive. That's how long they've been doing this stuff. I'll continue just I'll wrap this up really quickly in just a moment. Before I get to that, let me do this. I love being able to think about things clearly. And one thing you will notice as a guy is as you get older, that can get harder. In fact, it's almost like your logical thinking isn't what it used to be. That's not just your imagination, it's not. It's because your te levels are dropping and they're dropping too fast, and they're not dropping because of you. It's not your fault. They're dropping because you chug estrogen when you drink water. It's in our plastics, we shower in it. It's all around us, and it's killing men in this country. We are low testosterone as a nation and we have got to turn that around. The Male Vitality Stack from Chalk will turn that around. Twenty percent increase in your T levels in ninety days. But they have endless natural herbal supplements at Chalk. Get a subscription while they have a Black Friday special running, it's the whole month of November. C HOQ promo code Jesse. You also get a fifty dollars bonus product on your first delivery. Chalk dot Com promo code Jesse. We'll be back Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday and Amazing Wednesday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three. The system understands how to play on your emotions. Have you ever been in a fight an argument with your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, whatever you have, and have you ever done this or had this done to you where they'll maybe lob a bomb you to get you distracted and off the subject you're arguing with your wife. She went on a shopping spree. She brought too many Christmas decorations. Not that I can relate to any of this at all. She bought too many Christmas decorations and it costs a whole bunch of money. And you were addressing that issue, and she, at some point in time drops a you know, you're getting a fat belly on you. Why would you do something like that? Because it creates an emotion in you, And as soon as she can create emotions in you, she has more power to manipulate you. The system it uses things like the FBI, the doo, and it uses dirty sounding things, underage girl paying women for this because it creates a disgusted emotion. And once you have that emotion, they own you. Then they know they can use that emotion to guide you around. I've told you this before. You know already. The Dostazi in East Germany were infamous, infamous for planting pornography on people. They'd put it in their desks, they'd put it in their mail, they'd put it in their homes. Why it sounds weird. I remember the first time I read that, I thought, that doesn't make any sense. That'd be weird. Imagine getting the mail and seeing that, and you'd be all, oh, wait, why didn't you just throw it away and move on? Or maybe you take a peek out and then you throw it away and move on. But you understand what I mean. It'd be just weird. But no, it's the shame it creates, It's the emotion it creates. Your wife just checked the mail. She saw it. Honey, what is this? Are you ordering this? Did you look at it? I bet you looked at it last week. You're creating division because it's something dirty and gross, and communists have always used that. Don't let them do it. Remember when Cheryl Atkison testified the FBI tried to plant child porn on her husband's computer. By the grace of God, they failed. But one, why would they try something like that to Sherrow Atkison because they've done it before. Now, why would that be a practice. Why would that be a practice for a secret state police agency? Why would you do such a thing? What if I were to picture the person you love the most right now or admire the most in politics. You know what, Trump's the biggest name out there right now. Trump's the biggest name out there right now. What if tomorrow, even with all the lies they've told, what if tomorrow? There was a press conference and Christopher Ray. FBI Director Christopher Ray got up and said, Hey, I want everyone to know we've we found a bunch of child pornography on Donald Trump's computer. Are you one hundred percent sure that you would reject that out right? Because you should reject that out right. You understand that's a criminal organization, the FBI. You understand how evil they become, You understand what they've done. But the second they dropped something on there, like child porn, you're so grossed out, you're so disgusted that even if it might be true, that's enough. And the system knows that. That's why they do it. And this was not a long talk about Matt Gates. To be honest, I don't know whether he's going to get in or not. And if he doesn't, when move it on and get someone else. I want him to get in. It's not about him. I don't know him. I'm not friends with him. I don't want to know him. This is about what they will do more and more going forward. This is a tactic communists have used for ages, and we have got to stop giving having these agencies the legitimacy of trusting what they say, because they take that trust and they throw out allegations and ethics this and hooker that, and soon they have poisoned the well on anybody who might keep them in check. It's a tactic and one they've used a lot now as far as confirmation goes, and a Paulina Luna's out there leveling this.
Speaker 4: This is the same testimony that was again dropped by the DOJ and FBI because these people were not credible. And I will say that for the senators that are coming forward and stating that they need to read this testimony, Let's look into these people's stocks portfolios and how they're becoming multimillionaires off of one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year. The reason why people want outsiders, the reason why people are not buying this Gates smear campaign, and that is exactly what it is, is because of the fact that they understand that there is a two chier justice system. When you're then talking about cabinet picks, you're talking about an ethics investigation. I mean, I'm pretty sure Backets has also been in beigated for campaign our misuse of campaign funds that were also dropped. So the fact is that mac Gates is again, time and time again stood up to the swamp, putting us forward to the American people, smearing Matt Gates's reputation and then also under credit the credibility of President Trump, who then the American people trust to lead this nation. I'm not going to play that game.
Speaker 1: Pretty well done, credit to her, and I am glad we on the right are getting more litigious. Chris, did you hear that? Don't shake your head, Chris, that's a big word. I've been using a lot. We've started suing these people. We started suing media outlets for the outright lies they've told. You want to laugh, Sonny Hustin, that hag Commie on the View lied about Matt Gates. Today you'll hear a before and after. She then had to stare right at the camera because ABC made or two and issue a legal disclaimer. It's glorious.
Speaker 5: How could you nominate someone with allegations of child trafficking across the are trafficking across state lines and having sex with a seventeen year old my understanding. Further on in the interview, they discussed the fact that once he finds out that she's seventeen, he stops having sex with her. Sonny, you have illegal I do have a legal note, Thank you, Bill.
Speaker 1: This is Sonny about to give her legal note. I wish you could see the look on her face and how angry she is that she has to correct her life.
Speaker 5: Matt Gates has long denied all allegations, calling the claims quote invented, and saying in a statement to ABC News that this false miar following a three year criminal investigation should be viewed with great skepticism. That DOJ investigation was closed with no charges being brought, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: So upset. That's why we have to be litigious. Lindsey Graham at least said something good today. Nobody should be disqualified because of the media report. It's more than it's an investigation. Begin of market and even wants to part em and they didn't proceed forward. We have to learn to sniff this stuff. Out and stop it. All right, we're moving on past this. I want to talk about does it feel like things have changed? You feel like it's changed. I do. Let's let's talk about that. This has been a podcast from wo R