Speaker 1: No time to fear. Corilla is so near because showtime is here, So on with the show.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now it's show side.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him. Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: Oh, show Time, Well, a disaster is going on right now at the White House. We are going to talk about that and how Trump got played like a violin by Vladimir Putin. Also, nothing's right. I'm torn. I'm a torn liberal. We're going to talk about that too.
Speaker 4: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is the crowd Cast. I am Correl so very glad you are joining me. Happy Monday, everybody on this very wonderful Monday morning, where it's like the best Monday, the most wonderful Monday, the best Monday ever. The bit I can't even imitate him properly, but welcome, Welcome, welcome, and I you know, we got a lot to talk about today, actually, because there's a lot going on in the world and a lot of it's kind of scary because we have like every world leader right now of import basically at the White House or on their way to the White House, meeting in the ladies room. Got a meeting in the ladies room, and it's all about Ukraine. You know, the war that he said he would end in twenty four hours Friday was an unmitigated disaster for the United States. It was a disaster from him basically giving Putin a hummer in the limo to you know, going out and greeting him. You know, I don't know when we forgot that Vladimir Putin and Russia are not our friend and that they are rooting for the downfall of the United States, that they have always rooted for the downfall of the West. I don't know when we forgot that they are communists that we actually fought against in wars. You know, I don't really know when we forgot that Vladimir Putin is not and who sold Maga the bill of goods? That Vladimir Putin's a good guy, He's had work done, he's got a good surgeon. But other than that, he is not a good man. That man, over his lifetime, has caused more suffering and more death than almost any living human being. That man condones a gay concentration camp in Chechnya where they imprisoned suspected gays. He condones that, He condones torture, he condones murder, He condones what he has done in the Ukraine, the illegal occupation of sovereign territory and the killing of innocent people. This is not the first time Russia has invaded somewhere. It's not the first time they have killed innocent people. This is not a nice man. Now. I don't know when it became fashionable to think that Vladimir Putin is someone that we could or should deal with. But he's not. And so this welcome that we gave him in Alaska was disgusting. It was horrible to see. And then he gave Trump absolutely nothing except orders, and those orders you will see things my way from now on. Because Trump left there he was all, there will be tough sanctions if he doesn't blot bull crap. He got played and then he got told what to do. And now he is Putin's emissary at a meeting today where Donald Trump is not representing the United States today. Donald Trump is representing Russia today. So since when did an American president become the proxy server for a Russian dictator? And why can't MAGA see that? Why are they so blinded by you know, they say Trump derangement syndrome, and that's exactly what they have. They try to say liberals have it. No, they have it. They are so deranged and so stupid and ignorant that they don't see that He is acting like Vladimir's emissary today. Today he should be consoling Zelensky because after the meeting on Friday, Vladimir attacked again, killing innocent people. He should actually be dealing with these world leaders in a kind and a generous way to actually get peace. Instead, he's going in there and say you got to give up this, you got to give up that, or the war ain't gonna end. And I'm done with it. He is an evil man. He is as evil as Vladimir Putin, he really is. And so today is a disaster. It's a disaster. And Friday he was made to so Fox News said he was steamrolled by Putin Fox News. And so here we have this ridiculous debacle going on, calling everyone back to DC again because he can't get the job done. I'll solve that more in twenty four hours. One day I'm gonna be in office. That's gonna be over. Liar, liar. Everything he'd solved within twenty four hours is not solved, Israel not solved, Genocide still happening and getting worse, and they and all they keep doing is blaming Biden. Well, if Biden had been president, I agree with Donald Trump, says Putin that, Or if Trump had been president, I agree that this wouldn't have happened. Yeah, because he would have just let you do it. And he's been president for seven months and it's still happening. So there's no logic there. And MAGA is still blaming Biden for the economy, for the war. They'll never pin responsibility on their guy when he's the one responsible. And the Epstein files, do we hear about that. I guess all the distractions worked. I guess all these distractions worked. The man statutory raped underage girls, according to everything we know. Prove me wrong, Donald, prove me wrong. Prove me wrong that you didn't have sex with underage girls that were trafficked by Vince McMahon, one of your best friends, and by Jeffrey Epstein. Prove me wrong. He can't because he did. And Maga, I don't understand. They're so blinded by liberal rage. They've got liberal derangement syndrome. They've got LDS. They do, they've got LDS, Liberal derangement syndrome. They they are so whacked out that they don't see what's happening. He didn't end the war, he's not going to end the war. And now he is acting like Vladimir Putin's emissary. And that's tragic to see an American president advocating on behalf of the Russian leader. That is, it's not a surprise. It's just sad to see, very sad to see. So I don't know if they're having tea today, little Kiki, perhaps Millenia will come out and do a strip tease, because that's what she's good for that's her art form, right, that's why she got her visa. She got her visa as an artist. Well, I've seen the photos. So she should come out and do a little pole dance. And now our entertainment for the day, Malania Trump on the pole. God knows, she's been on a few and you know, I mean, I'm not disparaging the first lady. She's a tramp, a vamp and a bit of a scamp, you know, I mean, and God bless her. We might be friends in another life. I like tramps, I like vamp. I like scamps, you know, God bless her. I don't think she believes a moment of the politics of her husband. I don't I think she believes in Prada, Louis Vatan Lo boo boos. You know. I don't think for a moment she believes in any of this. She just uses, She uses whatever she can to get whatever she wants. She found a rich guy who was married when she found him. Whether they were introduced by Epstein or not doesn't change the fact he was married. She said, oh he was with another woman that was called his wife. So yeah, she'll be poll dancing later. Zelenski of course must be so frustrated with all of this. He just you know, he's got to be like, are you freaking kidding me? Another trip. It's not like he's got a war to run or anything. He can just keep making trips all over the world. It's just sad. It's sad. Who can end the war? Vladimir Putin, That's who can underworld. This meeting today needs Putin there. So he is in the guise of Donald Thump, and I wish the media would actually start reporting it that way. Trump in the Ukraine deal is a Russian asset. That is what he is. He is working for the benefit of writings. When we come back, I'm a badly improvement song. Nothing ride. I'd told him I talked about it. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 2: Nothing's right, I'm torn, you know, the most fun conversation I had over the weekend was about washing machines. As we are about to go into a heavy topic, but it's the truth. Steve and I were talking and I said, do you know how much launder mats are now? And he's like no, And I said, they're between five and ten dollars for one machine. He's like, you're kidding me. I said, nope. The regular machines are between three and five dollars and the big machines are ten dollars. He saw how much to dry? I said three dollars every time, and it often takes twice. He goes, that's like eleven dollars a load. I said, yeah, I used to be able to get a different kind of load for that price. And then we started talking and I said, what's the first washing machine you used? You know, like, what's the first one you remember? And he said, I remember my mother having one that had a ringer? I said, was it why? He said? Yeah? I go was it big and round and white with the ringer up on the top. He said oh yes, and I go, yeah, it didn't spin or anything. It just washed and then drained, and then you took the clothes and rang them through the ringer. I said, I've done that. My parents had one of those. He's like, you're kidding. I go, nope, that's how old I am. That was the first washing machine that I used, and I remember at the first laund format I went to, they had those ringers as well, and we started to you know, we don't ever think in our lives about the importance of everyday items. If you have a washer and dryer in your condo or your house, and most people do, now you are blessed. That is such a blessing because in many countries they still don't. In Europe they have the ones like I had, the all in one washer and dryer, and that's because they usually line dry their clothes because the dryer, the washer and dryer combo, they're great, but the clothes don't get fully dry. But over there they line drive them. So that was one of the best conversations I had was about washing machines and the laundromat, because let's face it, laundromats are for poor people. Well to do. Middle class or upper class people don't go to the laundromat. And if laundry is now ten dollars a load, how on earth are poor people affording that? I mean literally thirty loads of laundry and you could buy your own washer. So that was that was the most fun conversation I had. I remember it. I remember what was the first washing machine you ever used? Do you remember? Do you remember what kind? It was? Over at the Lake's House, there's a maytag from nineteen sixty three. It still works. That's why ceers were out of business. They made things that actually lasted, and it was It's huge, It's an enormous thing, and it, you know, fills all the way up to the top with water, and there's you know, and the dry that dryer you could cook a turkey in it. I mean it dries and it's fabulous. It still works, still does its job. What was the first one you used? First one was I used? Was big and round and white and had the ringer on the top, and then went to the regular, you know, top load washer. And then remember when washing how much was a laundromat when you were when you were young? For me, it was a quarter a quarter to wash and a dime to dry. Isn't that something? Isn't that something? All right? I know we all dreamt of having our own washer and dryer. We all did, and a lot of you you don't have your own, but they're in your building, so you still have to pay. I mean, laundry is still a thing for a lot of people. You either got to go down to the laundry room and you gotta wait. People leave their crap in there. You know it's Laundry is still an ordeal for many, many, many people. If you have your own, you're blessed. And I'm blessed. I have a stack washer dryer. I'm so blessed. All right, So I'm torn. I'm a torn liberal, and let me tell you why. Over the weekend on social media, I saw people melting down that food stamps will no longer cover soda, cookies, snacks, you know, high sugar items, you know, junk food. It's just not I guess either Trump said not to or I'm surprised he didn't let them use it at McDonald's. And I said, you know what, good, I said, we have an obesity problem, we have a diabetes problem. These people go to the store and they have their food stamps and they buy nothing but soda and high sugar cereals and processed foods that eat potato chips and things you just shouldn't eat so good. Snap, you should have to buy good fresh food. But then the lefty liberal in me says, why are you penalizing poor people? Why are you telling poor people what they can and cannot eat. If you're giving someone assistance, you should just give them the assistance. Let them spend the money on whatever they want, as long as it's an edible product. Why do you care what they eat? Well, because I'm paying for it. Yeah, but so what you pay for a lot of things. So I'm torn as a liberal. And you know, there's a lot of talk about what the Democrats need to do to get voters back. The Democrats need to acknowledge that they understand the other side, that they're not oblivious that they too are torn on several issues. I'm torn on the homeless problem. Part of me says, yes, round them up, put them in institutions or jails or whatever. If they're sick, make them take medication. If they don't want to work, then put them out of town in some sort of camp. But then the left deliberal in me says, that is not the solution. The solution is housing. We have work. So I'm torn. I'm torn on a lot of things where one where half of my opinion really pulls to the right, but then the left of me wins or there's and I think that's a human condition. And I think Democrats have presented this know it all, we know best, this is the best thing for you. We don't know best. We're trying to work it out like everybody else. That's what the message should be, and that we look. I understand some of Maga's complaints about America. I do. I just disagree with them on the way to fix them. And I disagree with them on who the enemy is. The enemy is not drag queens reading to children, or trans people. That's not the enemy. Gay people not the enemy, gay marriage not the enemy, abortion not the enemy. Billionaires the enemy, money in politics the enemy. There's a lot of enemies out there that could get us to the same destination, just different ways. There are some issues. I hear Donald Trump speaking, He's right, that is an issue. I just disagree with him on how to solve it. Ukraine, they should keep the CRIMEA is gone. It's gone. They should just let it go. They're never gonna get CRIMEA back, but they should be able to keep the Dombas region. So keep the Dombas seed crimea call it a day. But Trump won't do that with Israel. Stop supporting the war, no more weapons, no more money until they stop the genocide. I think we all want the genocide to stop. We just disagree on how to get there. And like you, I am torn on many many issues. You know where again, I sometimes skew to the right, and I think it's important to let Maga know that now there's some issues that I'm just cutting dry on were no, I would never be torn on that issue, but same sex marriage not torn. Abortion woman's right to choose whether I and see even that. I don't believe that abortion should be used as birth control. I really do not. I brought someone to a planned parenthood clinic one a seventeen year old girl. She was friends with Devin and she had to have an abortion, and while sitting there, I heard a lady say it with her fourth abortion too. I didn't approved, but it was not for all. We win by letting you know we're not just one way. Hey, Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. You know. Speaking of MAGA, I learned a lot about grace over the weekend and forgiveness. I had a bad day medical anxiety wise, yesterday, I was doing chores around the house and I got so dizzy I thought I was gonna have to call nine one one. I unlocked the front door even I really thought, I mean, I got dizzy, and I broke out in a sweat, and my blood pressure went up to one eighty over ninety. Things were not good. And yet my pulse was only sixty five, which is normal, that's my normal, my normal resting. My normal resting heart rate is fifty five. Because I exercise a lot. I was scared. I was scared, and then the medical anxiety kicked in. Oh, this is a stroke, this is a heart attack, this is this, this is that. What are you gonna do with Ember? What you know? Ember? What happens to Ember? And and then of course the blood pressure just stayed up because I was so stressed out, and I decided to take a shower after Ember and eyes walk and try to just handle it on my own. And in the shower, I realized that getting mad at myself for medical anxiety. Why do you do this to yourself. You're only making it worse. You've got to stop that greeting anxiety with anger is not the way, and that I need to forgive myself from my medical anxiety. I didn't give it to me. I don't want it, and I do everything I can to combat it. So I shouldn't be mad that I have it or mad at myself for having it. And then I that applied to Ember. I get mad at Ember sometimes because she won't walk, she's afraid of a loud noise, or it's like there's nothing to be afraid of. What's wrong with you. She doesn't want her anxiety, she doesn't want her fear. I shouldn't be mad at her for anxiety or fear. It was a big epiphany for me, and it translates to maga as I see these people posting that voted for Trump and now are against him and say, I can't believe I voted for him. You know this is not what I voted for. Well, Liberals now are so quick to be well, you f't around and found out, and I think that's wrong. I think if someone changes their mind, if they realize that what they've done is wrong, that they voted for the wrong person, and that they are not likely to do it again, don't alienate that person. That person could then become an ally of yours, but just to say, well, no, what Neil, thoughts and prayers, no tears for you left around and found out delighting in their misery is not the way to win elections. And I don't want to be the person that doesn't and I'm so quick to do it. Look, I was talking with Steve about the algorithm, because remember, everything we're being fed on social media is being fed to us. It's not random. You don't randomly see post, it's the algorithm. I told Steve. I said, you know, I'm getting a little through with the black community again. Everything I see online, every person misbehaving, everyone yelling at an employee, everyone committing a crime, everyone you know, going and doing the Apple store robberies, they're always black. And then I said, hey, wait a minute, what if the algorithm is serving black acting badly videos more than white acting badly videos. What if it's an actual conscious decision on the tech bros. To have the algorithm show black people misbehaving and not white people. And if you don't think that could happen, if you don't think that's how the algorithm works, then you're wrong. And I thought they're trying to demean and dehumanize black people and This is how they're doing it by feeding us on social media all these black people acting badly, when there's plenty of white people from the president on down behaving badly, but we don't see those videos. The algorithm shows us the black people acting badly. That's not unintentional, that's to skew us. So when the administration and society and corporations are mean to black people, we don't care because our view of them or they're just criminals or troublemakers. And I thought that's powerful. The algorithm is shaping our view of the world. But someone is shaping the algorithm, and those people are rich white text bros. The people like what's his name, I'm so glad I forgot his name, Mark Zuckerberg. The people like the guy that runs AI although the chat GPT guy, I don't think he's white. I think he's arabor. I forget what he is. I'm not sure. I'd have to look it up. But it's not an accident that all the videos we see online of people behaving badly are black. And I felt badly afterwards for saying, you know, I'm getting tired of these black people acting badly all the time. I felt bad because I thought, well, you're only seeing that because the algorithm wants you to see that. I'm sure across the nation there's as many there's more. Statistic, more white people commit crimes behave badly than black people. Statistically, that's just the way it is. But we don't see that. Why because they don't want us to. They want us to keep a very favorable opinion of white people and have a bad opinion of black people, just like Gaze, you know, they the image put forward by the algorithm of Gaze is not who we are as a community. And yet that's what the public thinks because that's what they're served on by the algorithm. And there's no one policing the algorithm. There's no watchdog agency set up to make sure that the algorithm is fair, that it's not skewing. There's a horror movie coming out about these people whose job it is to look at the videos that people read Flag and she sees a crime and she wants to report it, but the lady's like, that's not your job. Your job is to simply either remove the video or well she you know, of course, in the movie, she delves into the crime. But if that's the truth. Then those companies have agendas. If something's been red flag and the company likes what the content is, they'll leave it up if it fits their agenda, if it's let's right, now, MAGA is getting to put anything they want online. But if you respond as powerfully as they, you get taken down. Well, somebody decides that first the algorithm and then if you appeal a human So the algorithm which shapes our view of the world. It's really sad because that algorithm can be shaped by billionaires, by political parties, and it's not accurate. The algorithm is not serving us an accurate depiction of the world. And what can we do? Stay off social media? You know, hi, James Schnabel. Russia never seedes territory. No, they won't. They're not going to give up the Crimea. They're not. But if they're made to give up the Dombas, they will. Putin wants it because that's where the minerals are. But if the US wants those minerals and makes a deal with Zelenski and Europe, then putin will you know? But it was just such. It's such a sad state of affairs that Trump is now Putin's emissary. That's just so sad. Even the algorithm about Trump, you know it, it should serve up more of his badness. Like the Epstein files are now gone. Why the algorithm decided you're not interested anymore? But you are. But you don't think. The billionaire said, eh, let's get the Epstein files them not to trend in, and they can do that. It's their algorithm. All right, we'll be back tomorrow. If the algorithm, let I am corral see who you want to be a fun Everybody back tomorrow. Don't be down below everyone else's in there. Thank you so much. Don't forget to become a patron.
Speaker 1: Patrons broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Show time is here.
Speaker 1: No time to fear Corolla