Speaker 1: I said, this is the Jesse Kelly Show, and we still have to get to this burritos versus taco stuff.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's a heavy, heavy day.
Speaker 1: But we're talking about censorship and communists, and the question was what are the things they lie about?
Speaker 2: And what I've been trying to explain is.
Speaker 1: They simply lie about everything because they're sick, disgusting religion. It doesn't work on top of everything else, it doesn't work. So instead of walking away from the religion very few do, they just create this world to make believe wrap your mind around this. The inventor of the mRNA Malone. He goes on Rogan's podcast This is the Expert's Expert. He created it. He went on Rogan's podcast and said a bunch of things that COVID people hate. He said a bunch of things they hate. YouTube immediately took it down and this guest on CNN. This guest on CNN said, oh, no, we need more.
Speaker 3: You know, I think at the very minimum, it would be warning signs and banners that would be issued on particular episodes or on shows in particular that we're kind of repeated offenders of that of that infringement on that policy, it would be directing people to credible sources like the CDC or w hhow on vaccine related information or other sources of evidence, since there seems to be just a lot a ton of speculation that ends up happening on these shows, and people take it as infallible, people take it as somehow the other side of science, when really there's a ton of consensus here to prove that what that information is actually incorrect. So at the minimum, it would be banners and warnings.
Speaker 4: And Joe Rogan so significant here because it's the most listened to podcast in the world.
Speaker 2: Millions of people listen to each episode. Do you hear them?
Speaker 1: Do you think they can hear themselves? Do you hear these people? These people are outside of their minds, and so listen, wrap your mind around how sick that has to be, and we'll move on to other questions here. The American Communists, well they're all communists are like this. But the Communists they can look at honest, true information from the inventor of something, and because that person says something that's against their religion, they don't even consider changing their mind or walking away from their religion. They just want him silenced. Communists lie about everything, absolutely everything, that it's all one gigantic shell because it doesn't work, so they're consumed with lies all the time. They do it all the time. Joe Biden, I mean, do you realize how crazy this is? Joe Biden gets up and talks about quote, voting rights and wrap your mind around this voting rights and Jim crow to know and all this stuff. Not one person, not a single person in the United States of America, with all the communist media outlets out there, they've never found a single human being who can't vote.
Speaker 2: Do you realize that.
Speaker 1: The president of the United States of American can get up in campaign on an outright lie that no one on the planet can prove, and they do it without hesitation.
Speaker 5: Like every other major civil rights bill that came along. If we missed the first time, we can come back and try it a second time.
Speaker 2: We miss this time, and.
Speaker 5: The state legislative bodies continue to change the law. Who can vote, who gets to count the vote? Count the vote, count the vote. It's about election subversion, not just whether not people get to vote. Who counts the vote.
Speaker 2: That's what it's about. That's what makes this so different.
Speaker 5: I don't know that we can get it done.
Speaker 2: But I know one thing.
Speaker 5: As long as i have a breath in me, as long as I'm in the White House, as long as I'm engaged at all, I'm going to be fighting to change the way these legislatures have moving.
Speaker 1: Not one media outlet can produce one individual in the country who can't vote, not one.
Speaker 2: You realize how wild that is.
Speaker 1: We had an email and I'm not going to be able to find it, or maybe I'll come across it. I'll probably come across it in this show. But we had an email a while back and it was very genuine and the guy was simply asking, Hey, how do you how do you talk to a relatively normal person, relative friend who you like, you love this person and that they vote Democrat all the time. He was just saying, you can't talk to the about anything. And it's funny. I was actually on a walk with the wife the other day and we were talking about this too, how they.
Speaker 2: Live in a world of complete make belief.
Speaker 1: You remember that Bill Maher sound refound Chris, find that if you if you don't mind. A few days ago, we played Bill Maher of all people not exactly a card carrying conservative, and he was simply going on a rant about on a show about what the average Democrat in America believes about the deadliness of COVID, And it's so anti science, it's so outside of the Norman it's crazy. Do you have it, Chris, play it?
Speaker 2: But what about liberals?
Speaker 6: You know, the high information by the science people. In a recent Gallup survey, Democrats did much worse than Republicans and getting the right answer to the fundamental question, what are the chances that someone who gets COVID will need to be hospitalized? The answer is between one and five percent. Forty percent of Democrats thought it was over fifty percent. Another twenty eight percent put the chances at twenty to forty nine. So almost seventy percent of Democrats are wildly off and also have a greatly exaggerated view of the danger of COVID, iiO and the mortality rate among children, all of which explains why today the states with the highest share of schools that are still closed are all blue states. So if the right wing media bubble has to own things like climate change denial, shouldn't liberal media have to answer for how did your audience wind up believing such a bunch of crap about COVID.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The most heartbreaking thing was I don't have an answer for that. How do you talk to somebody who exists in a world of.
Speaker 2: Complete make believe?
Speaker 1: How do you convince them everything around them as false? Remember I talked about it. I think it was earlier this week. It's like that movie The Truman Show. Ever see that movie The Truman Show, where he lives his entire life. He's an adult and he goes to work, and he has a wife, and he has all these things, and he starts to figure out every part of his life is make believe. He's in some gigantic bubble of reality television. That's what it's like when you're dealing with these people now, and for once, I'm actually not trying to insult them, but try to consider for a moment, if you're a normal person. We don't even have to go with full blown communists here. If you're a normal person and you come home at night and you watch NBC News for your news, and maybe you read the newspaper and you pick up the New York Times, right, I mean you're familiar with it. Obviously The New York Times, the biggest paper in the country.
Speaker 2: Are you. Are you even in this real world?
Speaker 1: You exist entirely in a world of make believe in you don't even know it. What if you want CNN to get your news. None of what you believe is real. Do you remember that poll? We've cited it a thousand times. They took I think it was right after the election, right after Joe Biden won the election, Right after he won it, they took this poll on what the top issues were for Republicans versus Democrats. And Republicans it was all, you know, border economy, all that stuff. For Democrats, the number one issue, comfortably was white supremacy. White supremacy does not even exist in America in any kind of organized fashion anymore. In fact, if you actually were a white supremacist, you would simply be run out of society in about five seconds.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It does not exist at any level, and for half the country they believe that's the gigantic monster that has to be tackled.
Speaker 2: How do you deal with that?
Speaker 1: How do you take someone by the hand and lead them out of the world of make believe?
Speaker 2: It's not easy. It's not easy. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: We've got a mountain decline, and I mean a mountain decline. All right, We've got a lot more, asked doctor Jesse questions someone that wants to know about Genghis Khan and how it compares the Democrats.
Speaker 2: We get to that in a second.
Speaker 1: Creation has announced their intention several times that they're gonna start going after all these quote nonprofits, the communist organizations that fund the street Animal activity UC every single day on news on social media, except they're running into a little bit of a snag. I'll go ahead, ma read it verbatim because it's his story. This is from a Gabe Kaminski quote. The White House's pledge for investigations into liberal nonprofits has stalled over GOP donor backlash, as officials can seed in private talks that going after sorows, et cetera may push Democrats to attack the lights of heritage and conservatives.
Speaker 2: In the future.
Speaker 1: There is a tremendous, tremendous danger in life.
Speaker 2: And not understanding and what you're gaming with big shot deal. GOP doors.
Speaker 1: Are worried that Democrats in life go after them in the future.
Speaker 2: They tried to blow Donald Trump's head off.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk has private security did you know this that exceeds that of the President of the United States of America because so many communists want to kill him. He also has pretty much been run out of Europe because the Communists that run Europe are angry about the free speech on his platform. Let me clue you in GOP millionaire, in billionaire, if you're concerned that the Communists might come after you in the future, they will.
Speaker 2: They're coming. There is no stopping it now. The only the.
Speaker 7: Only chance you have at salvation, salvation from communist aggression is the Trump administration in the anti communist that comes after him, knee capping communism in the United.
Speaker 1: States of America. You will will not coexist with these people. Bill Clinton's Democrat Party is dead and gone. This is what you're dealing with now, as.
Speaker 3: The Republican Party and the Trump administration is using ice to attack American citizens and shoot mothers in the face.
Speaker 5: I'm not willing to have.
Speaker 3: A conversation with them about any other bad faith.
Speaker 8: Attempts to terrorize US citizens.
Speaker 2: This is what you're dealing with now.
Speaker 4: This is your city.
Speaker 2: This is the mayor of Seattle, talking to me legals.
Speaker 1: This is your city.
Speaker 4: And when I say that, I mean everyone, people who were born here in Seattle, people who came here from across the country and from across the world, whatever the status of your immigration paperwork, this is your city.
Speaker 1: And more importantly, all over social media, pay attention, squeamish, squishy gop billionaire, this is what's coming for you.
Speaker 9: Is Look, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I don't really care about the consequences anymore. I don't care we need to kill these people. There's there's just an alternative. I don't care if you say how I've got the crazy as whatever. Yeah, I do feel crazy because we've had three people dyeing in like seventy two hours, and we've had over almost thirty die in the since in the last year to a group of quote unquote law enforcement that is basically just buffed up mall cops.
Speaker 5: All we're learning from this is that you should hit the gas. If they're there, you should you should run them over.
Speaker 8: You should run them over with your car, and you should do it quickly before they can shoot you.
Speaker 1: I say it's time for everybody to start getting guns and start coming out of their houses and start shooting these ice agents in the head when they start trying to take over people. Donald Trump turned his head to look at an immigration poster at the exact moment an assassin and butler Pennsylvania squeeze the trigger on a high powered rifle that would have turned Donald Trump's head into a canoe live on CNN. And you think you're worried they might come after you in the future, Oh gosh, jeez, I feel like sometimes in these high powered GOP circles, I feel like we're dealing with little toddlers. No, Billy, you can't actually turn into Superman by putting on the cape. I promise that's just a movie. Let me explain, GOP billionaire. You are dealing with communist street animals who would shoot you in the face as quickly as they would eat a bagel, and the Democrats and media apparatics will happily encourage them to do so. And if you you do not go after the funding source of communism. Now, all your guaranteeing is that in the future there will be more street communists with more funding and more motivation to come find you in that lovely mansion you've built for yourself in Texas and kill your entire family. I don't know what kind of game you think you're playing here, but if you don't take apart organizations like the Soros organization now, you don't get another chance.
Speaker 2: Children, good career.
Speaker 1: We'll be back as Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Wednesday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So let me just piggyback off this point really really quickly here, and then we're gonna move on. We're gonna talk about the deep State, still trying to get ice agents killed, and the emails. So many other things come. Good things to come on the show too. You've heard of Arabella Advisors. I know you have, because we've discussed it before on the show. If you haven't, maybe first night listening Arabella Advisors, pause on them for a moment. You know that there are communist groups in the United States of America. There's actually a network of them. If we were to do one of those you know, cop movie things where we have a big whiteboard and we're drawing circles and connections, it would look like a big spider web, and so this communist group takes in billions of dollars. But then that communist group starts other communist groups. And some of those communist groups are quote nonprofits and some of them are for profits, and they have different tax classifications. But then that group starts another group, but they don't. Okay, it's unbelievably convoluted on purpose. They have two thousand dollars an hour lawyers who set them up these various networks, trying to shield them from law enforcement scrutiny, trying to shield them from having tax problems, trying to protect their criminal enterprise.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got it, You got it.
Speaker 1: If I were to if I were to put up that whiteboard in front of you right now, maybe the largest circle at the center of it is Arabella Advisors. Don't worry about them specifically, it's just a detail. Just know that that was because they kind of broke up a large communist group that then disseminates large quantities of money to other communist groups. All right, you got it. Well, one of the communist groups, Arabella Advisors, funnels money too. Do you know what they're doing right now? Here's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed have you noticed on social media? If you're on social media, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, to the Twitter, ex sorry, whatever you're on, have you noticed an increase in articles video showing people being beaten up by ice, showing people in various levels of distress in encounters with in encounters with ice. Look at this screaming woman, Look at this crying child, Look at this guy who got hurt. If you spend any time on social media at all, you've noticed an increase in this kind of stuff. I was talking to amm And Blair about this. He's really sharp guy with Texas Public Policy Institute at Texas Public Policy Foundation.
Speaker 2: I believe it is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, why have you noticed an increase in that? Well, I'm glad you asked this group and they have all this on their website. They have made a decision, and that decision is well this, They've decided that married white women in the United States of America, they are a prime demographic for a propaganda campaign, a propaganda campaign designed to turn enough American people against Ice that efforts at mass deportation will stop. So what's part of this propaganda campaign? Part of it is flooding your wife's Facebook feed with distressed mothers as their son gets arrested and deported. And the effort is of course not to change the mind of every married white woman in the country. They would take that, they would happily accept it. They even have a number, a target number on the website.
Speaker 2: Did you know that eleven million? That's the goal.
Speaker 1: Billions and billions of dollars are currently being sunk into reprogramming the minds and hearts of eleven million married white women to get them against ice deporting people. Now, obviously that's the detail, But that brings me back to my point. Communism in the United States of America cannot stand up on its own, has never stood up on its own.
Speaker 2: You already know. We talk about it all the time.
Speaker 1: It requires cheating and elections, It requires fraud, and it requires foreigners, and they lie about everything at all times. They use large quantities of propaganda in order to turn the minds and hearts of just enough people so Democrats can hold their seat and power, continue to flood the country with foreigners, and of course do other terrible things and make sure they destroy the United States of America. Now, what would happen to the Democrat Party. What would happened to American communism if those funding networks were broken up? What would happen if you deported foreigners in mass you broke up the propaganda networks, if you stop the fraud, if you clean the voter rules. Well, we've already talked about it. The Democrat Party becomes a twenty percent party, virtually extinct states you think of as solidly blue states like Oregon, all of a sudden they're red states. We can't get squeamish now.
Speaker 2: But what if they come for us later?
Speaker 1: There's no what if? There's no what if they're coming? They keep this in mind about the communist The election of Barack Obama twice convinced America's Democrat Party that they could a embrace communism and b that they would hold power forever. Remember even James.
Speaker 2: Carve the name of a just merciful gun.
Speaker 1: James Carvel famously said when Barack Obama was president that he had ushered in forty years of Democrat rule. They thought they had everything forever. Along comes Donald Trump. He goes down an escalator in New York, stands up behind the microphone and says, Mexico is sending drugs and rapists into the country like a like a like a shooting star, he blazes across the political landscape, wins the presidency.
Speaker 2: Well, it did.
Speaker 1: More than put a little a little hiccup on communist plans in this country. It shocked them and scared them. It let them know, oh my gosh, I don't have near as much control as I thought I did. We better do something about that. So they destroyed his presidency. They recapped him every step of the way, and then as soon as they got him out of the White House, they arrested him maybe seven times and tried to blow his head off. Now they're working on doing all that again. These people, they are scared to death. They are full of rage, and they have decided there can never be another Donald Trump. There can't be jd Vance in twenty twenty eight, no matter what it takes. I've told you before, they're going to try to kill jd Vance. And I promise you, Chris, I know you already recorded the last one. Write it down, young father, young husband. I like the guy a lot. They're going to try to kill jd Vance. These people are inherently violent, demonic people who believe in using violence to achieve political goals. These people are going to kill more people, and we're having meetings where GOP donors they aren't comfortable going after George Sorrows because the Communists might come after them. Fuck jeez, what kind of losers are we dealing with in this country? My word, it is the Jesse Kelly Show reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. What kind of people are we dealing with here? Well, I mean you hear democrats a lot reference ICE agents and their masks, the deployment of thousands of armed masks DHS agents to Minnesota. Why are they obsessed with the masks? Democrat after democrat, the most powerful Democrats in the country, all the way down to the street. Animals continue to scream, why are you wearing masks? You should wear masks, unmask yourself. Why are you wearing a mask? Well, let's not play dumb. Don't play dumb, and don't let them play dumb. Democrats love Democrats bank on you playing dumb and letting them play dumb. Like voter ID is a great example of this. Well, that's racist. Let's get past all the other points. They don't want voter ID because they want to cheat in elections and then stop. They don't want ICE agents to wear masks because they want to hurt ICE agents. They want to release the names and addresses of ICE agents. They want to send their army of mentally ill street demons to ICE agent homes and schools. They want to harass their wives. They want to send them death threats. Communists, what mouse said it best. All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. Communists believe in violence to achieve political goal. Not just the average street democrat. Every elected democrat has called for them to be unmasked because they want that too. Now, headline whistle blower, that's hilarious, we're calling them. That drops the largest ever ICE leak to unmask agents. Somebody, a communist deep inside the Department of Homeland Security released the identity of four thousand, five hundred ICE and Border Patrol employees. Why so communists could hurt them. But that's why let's not do That's not again. No more playing dumb. Nursery time is over. No more playing dumb. These people play for keeps. We already have an ICE agent who has internal bleeding We'll get to that story in a while. These people play for keeps, that's why. And know you've seen it. I've had it happen to me multiple times. I know you've seen democrats on social media say things like someone should post his address, release his address, Hey, what's this guy's address? Do you think they want to send you a postcard when they visit Sheboygan? Why do they say it? They want someone to hurt you. It's in their nature. They are violent, demonic people, and they believe in violence to achieve political goals. They're already the ones who are still buried deep inside the federal government. They're already releasing the names of Ice agents and Border Patrol agents in order to kill them. That's why they do the things that they Two we just had, courtesy of James O'Keefe in his undercover work, We just had a Secret Service agent charge with guarding the life of jd Vance giving out information to his date about jd Vance's location, travel plans, shift rotation, all kinds of information a would be assassin would need if he wanted to kill the Vice President of the United States of America. Please, I'm begging you, GOP donor not you. I'm talking to the GOP donors. I know you already get it. I'm begging you to understand. We have crossed into a completely different territory. Your GOP organization you started is already going to be destroyed. Your very life, the life of your wife, your it will be threatened, and they will do so without the slightest bit of hesitation. You know they're going to try to arrest the ICE agents if they ever take power.
Speaker 8: Right seeing the videos of ICE shooting and killing Renee Good, a poet and mother who was unarmed and trying to drive away. Follow her tragic death at the hands of law enforcement, Republicans rushed to deny the truth and smear the victim, a playbook that has been employed frequently, especially against the black community. Now the White House is claiming the ICE agents have immunity from lawsuits. Enough, that's why Introduce reintroduced my bill to end qualified immunity to hold federal agents accountable for breaking the law and killing our neighbors.
Speaker 1: It's going to be so much worse than you think it's going to be if Democrats ever take power again. What we cannot do is pull back and hold back because the demons are going to act demonic the next time.
Speaker 2: That's not an option.
Speaker 1: Full steam ahead, Hey, Jesse, let's do some emails during your service in Iraq? Were you concerned that your height would draw sniper fire? It did draw sniper fire. Yes, I was a bit concerned the first time bullets went whizzen by my friggin ear? What Chris? Chris said a lot more or a little? I'm not sure how to answer that question. And here's why. Whenever you're personally being shot at, not just as a crew but as a group, but you're personally getting shot at, it always feels like you're getting shot at more than other people are getting shot at. That's one of those things that you take personally. You really personalize that to a level that I don't know that I can honest answer the question whether it was me more than other people. It sure felt like it was me more than other people. But thankfully they can't shoot.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do? You know what? We need to lighten this thing up here?
Speaker 1: A ya ya yai.
Speaker 10: I am befritto bundio yege. I like rito s scornchits, I love them. I do I want brinto scornchits. I'll get them from you. I yi yai yi oh imb fritto bundito, give me britto sconchips and I'll be your friend. De fritto Bunddo you must not a munch munch munch a bunch of prittos?
Speaker 2: All right? We talk a lot about the world of make believe.
Speaker 1: There was some trainy talk can men give birth in the United States Senate today?
Speaker 2: And then these people are freaking bunker.
Speaker 1: I'll play you some of that, and I'm being made fun of by Corey and Chris next time.