Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: What's up to help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, I got Jin the Ninja and Ethan Indigo joining me with a guest. Uh, first we'll let Jin and Ethan introduce themselves. Jin the Ninja, what is going on? Man? Thank you very much for coming on. Let everybody know what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Well? Thanks boss. I was like to say, mister thirty three or ninety three. So I have a show called Threshold Saints. It's about speculative I call serial experiments and speculative ontology. So we talked about metamagic, meta history and metafiction all mixed together. And so yeah, you can check out out on x Twitter at Ukongriborn w Uk and g Reborn or the show count at Threshold Saints and IG is the same. And thank you very much, Nick and Ethan and doctor Jordan Barber. You know, it's really cool to be invited on these kind of smaller panel shows with other ocult tasts or mystics or I don't know how you identify Jordan, but yeah, I'll say that, so thank you.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, yeah, and Ethan Indigo, my man. Let everybody know what you deal with where they can find all your books look at that.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much for including me to this. Jordan, I know this is going to be awesome from just talking to you briefly. Always an honor to be with Nick and Jin. I have a few books online, and I have an article on the Occult Research Institute website, of course, and I'm easy to find on social media, so I always appreciate people reaching out.
Speaker 2: Definitely, thank you very much for contributing to the site. And definitely check out. And he's got a bunch of books out that he never promotes, so go check him out, and then.
Speaker 3: If people look, they'll find it. I got esoteric and even exoteric stuff out there, so.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely check it out. And finally the guests, somebody that have been bugging to come on the show for a while, somebody a new personally. We definitely had some wild experiences together in the past. Uh. Finally, doctor Jordan Barber, Jordan, what is going on, my man? Thank you very much for finally making it here.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's been at least two years You've been bugging me on this at least, you know, and I guess finally we got around to it. So, uh, you know, like Nick said, I'm doctor Jordan Barber. I'm a chronic pain expert and Chinese medicine practitioner, and I normally talk about those things, but here I think I want to talk about the other side of medicine and healthcare and spirituality and how they intertwine. And you can find me practically on Anywhere's j barbar l A C. And yeah, can't wait.
Speaker 2: You some nice and you oh you should. You did put out a well you have put out books too. I mean, I don't know if you want to promote that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm not big on the the ego stuff because I feel like my spirit animals more cy so like the moment eating my ego, it gets bigger and bigger and bigger. Yeah, I'm a I'm a best selling author for one hour on Amazon, uh business category, and uh you know, I've published a few articles. You can find me in pub med so I can pretend to be an academic if you want. Yeah, those things, you know, let me let me put a hand and glove on in the background now and listen to dismiss.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Well, thank you, thank you very much for coming on.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I don't even know, Like Jen Ashy, like what would you what would you consider you so optimistic or spiritualist?
Speaker 1: You know, I was thinking about that. I'm like, at this point human you know, I I've killed all my idols. At this point, I don't care about orders. I don't care about anything, not in a nihilistic way. But I feel like at a certain point, you practice and you do the things, and who really cares? You know that? It makes me think of like the the idea of you know, spirituality is in something you carve out of a day to do, right, You don't Now, I pray and then I go be an asshole. Right, It's you know, I do the thing and I hold it inside and I become that thing. And therefore, you know, magic or anything is the thing that you're always doing. Right, So you could be you know, taking a pee and conducting magic somehow if you really were in his zone. So you know, I've kind of passed the idea of like what am I mostly because if you ask me every day, I'll give you a different title.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so I understand that I found that interesting. I mean, it's kind of funny. I even said that, you know, taking a pee. But you know, we were mentioning before about you know, I think before we're recording about like staying fit or like really you know, not working in some court some sort of like exercise. And even for me, I've noticed for going to the gym regularly, it almost starts to become And it's funny. I noticed this because of James Wasserman saying that he thought the LBRP was actually like physical meditation once you get into the zone with it. And I had started like realizing that's kind of what happens once I start working out, especially like when I have my own regimen and like what I know I'm doing, and I have the certain exercises I know I'm doing every time, it almost becomes like a physical meditation. And I will be honest, some of the best ideas really either coming from the shower or when I'm working out in the gym and just zoned out and doing what I'm doing and kind of like not thinking about ten million things at once. I even find that to be a.
Speaker 1: Betterfit, you know. So the Chinese have us saying busy outside still inside. So the more you're moving and doing things to calmer the mind gets. There's an inverse to that though, that's still the outside, the more busy the mind gets, which we've all probably experienced for meditation. So doing the LBRP or any of those things definitely start stealing the mind, especially with the focus and concentration, and I think regarding in the Black books started talking a lot about different ways to use the LBRP for you know, mental fitness, for getting rid of you know, negative emotions and everything else. So I would agree there's definitely some stuff there.
Speaker 2: Ye did you want to like, Oh, go ahead, did you want to ask them?
Speaker 3: Well, I was just gonna say, what meditative movement would you maybe endorse or suggest for I mean, the agent to the athletic.
Speaker 1: Anything that works.
Speaker 2: But that got that.
Speaker 1: So we all have different makeups, and our makeups change at different times. Right. You know, if you're really pissed off and angry, it takes a hell lot more to make you common, in which case, deadlifts are probably the best way to end meditation. Right if you think of shallon training right before you sit in the meditative posture. You do all your training right, so you move the you know within Chinese mens and you move all the cheap you open the channels, you calm the mind, then you can sit in that meditation. So if you've got a lot going on, you need to move, you need to exercise, and it could be anything from heavy lifting to running to jogging, and then steal that moment for the meditation. That's what I would recommend is that, you know, whatever is necessary for a person. Grandma who's sitting on the couch probably just needs to walk to the kitchen and back and that might be good enough for her, and they can probably sit and do you know badwan jin or silk realing practice in the couch and a seated position if they want it, because it's enough focus just to look at you know, the motions and moving the arms and stretching the back and opening the front and just these little dallions or guiding and leading practices that are good enough for that person's metabolism. You know, I think that's why we need good teachers. You know something that in the age of the Internet, we want the teachers to be you know, whatever forum we read or whatever book we read or anything else, which are great to start, but you need someone who's been down the path to show you and correct you.
Speaker 2: One thing I did want to ask if you didn't mind, I do know, like what like when I first met you doing acupuncture, I didn't know if you wanted to kind of like just let people know, like some of your experience within the healthcare and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So I had a weird So acupuncture in the US, I have to be cautious. You know, acupuncture is a young profession in the US, and it came it came over. It was imported over into more of the public consciousness during the New Age movement, during the Transcendental movement, you know, the sixties seventies. So unfortunately, we borrowed a lot from that time period to understand Chinese medicine, right, So that's where we get chi is energy. You know, that's not the definition in Chinese, but you know it's good enough. That's why suddenly Chokras rolled into it. And that's why there's crystals, and that's why a lot of acupuncturists are very crunchy in granoli is. That's just how it made its way in America. It doesn't mean it doesn't work, and doesn't mean that we haven't done a good job to encapsulate it. But there's it being a very second tier medical profession and being in a lot of private schools. There are some very good schools and there are some less than good schools. Like all things, the barrier of entry is not that high, and not being competitive and not being integrated with medical schools and being hospital system so though that's starting to change, prevent the kind of the normal I guess shithing that would occur to someone in medical training and seeing gravely sick people and everything else. So there's a lot. So for me, I entered the profession expecting one thing and realized it was that and was like, you know, it worked for me. I was sick, I was in it went through nine to eleven. I was down there. I had some PTSD from it, wanted to get into a profession. It mattered through my own healing crisis and all this other stuff. I wound up doing Chinese medicine because it helped me and when Western medicine failed. But then when I was learning it, I couldn't really get it to work. You know, it was a lot of bullshit, for lack of a better term, it's a lot of new age weird shit that like was very western Western view of the orient. We say oriental is a bad word. Now oriental medicine is his whole term. But oriental means to orient oneself to the east and view the east from the west, and that's exactly what we did. So it's a very you know, for lack of better term, culturally appropriated, though that's not my language set. We definitely did that with that, and that's happening with Araveda and all the other traditional systems here. But I was lucky to find my first teacher who was a douscher or a Dallas priest. He left the school, he was only a briefly, and through series of events, I started learning I don't want to say real stuff, but I started learning stuff, let's put it that way. And I also embarked in cultivating and Dallas practices, and that led led to a series of many different events, from seeing exorcisms to getting in touch with actual energy based work, making acupuncture actually work, you know a bunch of things. I mean, I could go off on tangents forever, but that's like the brief part of my you know spiel, my soapbox of Chinese medicine. It's been about twenty years, so I've got some stuff than.
Speaker 4: I personally, I was sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you.
Speaker 4: I personally would love to hear about the exorcystems because I have a right. I mean, I have a Well, my dad's Chinese, so it's of course interesting to me. He's from the diaspora, he's not from mainland, he's not from Hong Kong. So it's we have some of this Diywist stuff, but it's it's kind of baked into a different cultural model. You could say. It's like kind of it's a little more syncretic. It's a little more southern ethnic Chinese. It's a little different. But so I'm very curious about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I think, you know, also looking at Chinese history, it's always syncretic. And you know, from the tradition that I trained in, I never took lineage. It's the trunch and sect. So it's the open clarity sect, long Enpi tradition, Dragon Gates lineage, which is the biggest one. It's not that fancy, it's like practically everyone's dragons Gape lineage, and the Tuncheon sect is the three vehicles of Chinese mess of Chinese spirituality right now Confucianism, Dalism and Buddhism mixed together, so that's syncretic already. And then depending on you have your regional stuff, the closer you get to the lower border, you get more of the Bone tradition and Ti Bat mixed into it. And then do you have people the priests that are practicing in the temples, so do you have the people practicing in the mountains, So they're vastly different, and how they approach to lease externally the stuff internally maybe it's not so different, right, So you know my view came from that tradition, which was much more the mountain tradition, you know, not serving the people in daily rituals and you know that was all to work every single day and had a lot of the Tibetan stuff kind of mixed into it, which made it very interesting. And prior to that, I did some Verishana like practices and retreats, you know, because I was practicing or trying to practice Buddhist meditation when I was younger. But for me, I always thought I wanted to do the the exor systems and stuff. And that comes from being like an occultist at like you know, fifteen years old, right, Like we all want to do that shit. We all want to like, you know, do the lesser Kia Solomon and you know, make something appear and you know, go fetch me some treasure and you know a hot girl.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: None of that stuff worked when I was younger, you know, although weird things did occur, but I thought that would be cool. The way I would say is from seeing an exorcism. It made me realize I never want to do that again. And it made me realize that that shit's real and in like the exorcism type movie style, that sh it's real and I can scare the shit out of you, like I wasn't sleep and right, so I know, for me, I learned some of the practices to see if there is you know, to borrow from the Catholics, oppression, possession, et cetera. Right, and if I notice it's there, I'm like, cool, that can stay there. I'm not interested in it. I'll just try to get them healthy and you know that's between them and they could go find someone else. It's not my battle because that shit's really fucking scary. Honestly, you know, it's exactly what you think you wanted to be when you're a kid, and hope it's not when you're an adult. So like for me, we knew this one person, you know, for lack of term, we said we would call it affectionately squirrels. Had some squirrels living inside the you know, their head, you know, the idea of squirrels in the attic, right, but we're like, eh, whatever. So my teacher was actually just treating them. They just came in, you know, and it was kind of discussed, like I don't know, we might have to approach the topic. And I hear a big freaking noise and I shit you not, a sword goes through the sheet rock wall. And I turned around with the secretary up front, and I was like, the fuck right, there's a sword through the wall. And then the door just opens, like I hear, like prior to that, I was hearing crazy ass noises in it, but like I've given up on crazy noises, right, you know, because a lot Dallas practices could get weird and whatever. And the door just opened, So it's like, Jordan, could you fetch me a box and then come in here and just closes the door. And I'm like the fuck, But I knew what that meant. It was a box's box to trap the demons in or to hold them in, right, because in this specific lineage, one of the things you could do, so you can take these spirits or demons and you could actually repurpose them to do good or repurpose them to heal other people. One thing that could consume the person's blood, which is where the spirit resides in Chinese medicine, could also be repurposed to help someone who has a blood based disorder or you know, severe mental illness and everything else. So you capture them to repurpose them, or you capture them to work for you, to make you know, I mean, there's nothing new under to side. So I had to find a box, which we didn't have, so I had to like run out and find that. Like two doors down there was like a hobby shop, and I'm like looking for this wooden box like buy what. I come in and I get in there, this this person is like you know, it's the exorcist, like foaming, like moving writhing around in weird ways. A lot of shit was going on and there were shards of glass everywhere that broke because of something, and I was told to get the shards, get them in the box while they were doing whatever, and it was like right out of Ghostbusters. It was like, by the way, you didn't look into the glass, did you? And I'm like yeah, like no, you shouldn't look into the glass. And I'm like, oh, okay, this is something to do with like reflections and how it can like get into your mind or whatever. Yeah, it was wild. It was absolutely wild. And then after that that person was like a new human. It was bizarre. Like I sort of like a week later and they didn't even recall most of it happening. They were just like, oh, I don't know, I guess you broke something in there, you know, Like and I had to be the one to close up the hole in the sheet rock because I was a low man. Yeah that time, So like you know, the next day, I'm in there with like speckle okay, like that's normal. But you know we had gensing men running around, you know, so the ginsing roots can become alive and animated. There's all these stories in Chinese law about that, and you know, I used to think they were joking, but they're mischievous. And then next thing, you know, like weird stuff starts happening. You can't find a ginsing man, and then he reappears on a shelf that you left him at, and it gets really bizarre. You know, you start stepping one foot into the other world. And you know, for me, during a lot of the practices, we start doing what I guess would be called the Dallas Wines of enlightenment. They're different drinks that you make with herbs, made with incantations, cooked at certain times, and drank on certain astrological days to do certain things. And yeah, they put you in a different place, and you know, you have to reintegrate and the shit. You know, I've been a Western initiate quite a long time in my life. The Eastern shit has done more and more quicker than like anything that I've encountered in the West. Now that might mean I just didn't do all the practices in the West, or maybe didn't have the right instructors, or you know, lodges maybe give the information slowly or they don't have it. So I'm not knocking the West. I'm sure we have it.
Speaker 2: I just have to kount.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting because I have spoken to Nick about this and then obviously with Ethan on the panel is like what opens the lock for you? And so for me it was exactly like the same as it was for you, Jordan. It was it took Vadon to sort of bring me to that place. But I had, as you joked, I had experimented with Gosha Solomon, all the Keys of Solomon, both greater and lesser, lots of different kinds of magical attacks, more leftime path modern occoultism, but it really was Vadriana and just more of like letting magic go and saying, yeah, that's okay, I don't need to do that. But then I started having much more profound experiences, No.
Speaker 1: I would agree. I mean, the older I get, the less I care about, you know, doing these things in the more meditation and embodied work matters, so like Tumo and stuff like that, I think hold more of a place now. I think when I was younger, I didn't appreciate the Buddhist practices and some of those things that you know, just sit there and do the inner fire. But now after lack of a better term, fucking around for you know, fifteen twenty years in the West, I realized that that stuff is key. And even in my Western practices, without the Eastern practices and understanding how energy moves in the body, I don't think I would have had as much success as I did because we don't really learn and I think we're talking about this before we started. You know, in the West, it's rare that we focused on the the body and cultivating the body first and cultivating the mind. It's written everywhere. But then we jump in and decide, you know, I want to get you know, a girlfriend, and I want to whatever, so we you know, take the bacus god form and go out to the pub. Might have done that. It was a good time about that. Yeah, I know that was wild. But you know that's the stuff that we decided to do in the West because I don't think it's it's not we're so far divorced from it, the idea that we need to perfect ourselves in our minds. I think maybe if this was fifty or sixty years ago, you know, we still kind of had that because even in like Catholic practices and stuff like, there's a lot of calming the body, calming the mind, devotional practices and everything else. But we're so de christianized at this point, for good and for worse, that I don't think we see the importance now. We just want to fill ourselves with everything as quickly as possible.
Speaker 3: Which the cultural phenomenon. Not to get off track, but the what are these money get rich churches that are they're very popular. Now I forget the term, but to.
Speaker 1: What you said there, there's a bunch of a good friend, a good friend of mine moved down to Florida, and you know, it's a series of unfortunate events. He was always very like Pentecostal Christian, but more on the sane side of things. Uh he lest I heard he was car washing the pastor's Porsche because that would be good for him. And it was like fundraising for him because it was that kind of like what there's a word for it, specific word for but it's like the you know, the money churches, but there's yeah, not the mega church. There's there's a term for like spiritual like God's going to give you money because that's what he wants you to have. Well, here's the term. I can't remember it.
Speaker 4: I believe they often call it prosperity gospel.
Speaker 1: Yes, prosperity gospel, that's it. Yeah, prosperity gospel. I on social media. Yeah, but I've never encountered something more demonic in my life. And I was like, I can actually identify what's demonic, and that's pretty freaking demonic like that, And you know, the pedophiles in the churches, those are the two demonic things. But like the church isn't actually demonics, just the pedos. But like those churches, the prospect, that's just pure evil because it's it. It's a parasite and sucks the last hope out of people who have lost their hope. It's sickening, it's cancer.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing I find with that, it just makes you latch onto the things you're supposed to let go. Yeah, but they're the backwards it's backwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean who are they feeding. I don't know which spirit from the gatia that is. We take guesses, but I mean and then we call and like that ain't me. That ain't me.
Speaker 2: You know, you know that's a big guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, we can go forever, you know, And that's that's something you know I mentioned I want to talk about. It's like, you know, where spirituality has its place and healing and health right, And I think we see it like you know, I don't know Jim and Ethan if you guys were you know, involved in lodges or groups and stuff. But Nick and I have seen it where like people will come to certain you know, lodges or groups and they're seeking for something, whether they're they're you know, sick, or they're you know, maybe they don't have friends for whatever reason, you know, or they're outcasts or whatever, and they think by joining a magical group they're going to get all the powers and suddenly change their lives. And conversely, we can see on like Instagram, you know, who do people and whatever selling sorcery to fix your love life, get your you know, husband or wife back or whatever, or break up someone right for you know, only three thousand dollars. And we also have that same predatorial stuff in medicine, where you know, when people get sick, you take tonightis right, bringing of the ears, there's no known cure. I happen to suffer from a small bout of it, but there's no known cure to it. Cognitive behavior therapy is all we have. There's Tonight's retraining therapy that habituates you to the sound, that doesn't make the sound go away. There's people all over selling courses telling you you just need to go keto carnivore, you just need to cut out. I don't know orange juice. I don't know anything right. Everyone's selling something or buy this weird supplement or this three thousand dollars course way. They tell you it's just your emotions, and I'm sure emotions have something to do with Tonight's. But there's so much predatory stuff happening in spirituality and then the occult, and I think people, you know, I don't want to say we need the gatekeep it because that's the wrong term, but I think there needs to be more awareness of like, hey, if you can't eat now, it's not the time to join a lotch, you know. And in some lodges they are like that, if you can't afford, they do assess you and stuff like that. So I'm not knocking any particular group. But then you know, you have her Reddit, you know, mages who you know, I think they know everything and they can't manifest anything. And they're you know, losing their mind because they're upset about what Trump tweeted today. And that's not the sign of a person who's got control of their mind, regardless of how you feel about Trump.
Speaker 2: That's you know, that's an I'm not going to get like specifics in it again, but that was the thing that was blowing in my mind when I was telling you prior where I had a guy from the Extra More Gentleman who I think had his own line flipping out and spasing out in emails to me over a guest that I had on literally because they're booking agent whoever, they had asked me, would you like to have they on? He just brought out a book. Blah blah blah. Yo, you're coming at me like I was boys with this dude, Like what is wrong with you? It was insane. I'm like, I'm like, this is not the sign of somebody like showing, you know, doing the great.
Speaker 1: Work and one get a better PR agent. So do better work to get to be a better PR agent. Get on this podcast.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Two like catch more you know what's it? Catch more flies of honey right than vinegar or whatever it is. I don't really notice saying, but like, don't be an asshole? Why is ever you ocultist an asshole?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Remember I don't know if it's still the same way, but like I remember, I think even me, you and I think Mike and uh so other people have even noticed it. Like back in the day, if you were to go on like any thlemic Facebook group, it was just like a fucking shit shot. It's like everybody was just arguing. It was like, why don't you just pull out your Dickson and she was got the biggest one and get it over with, like theoll. This is is like an ego fest. It was so horrible, it was like laughable.
Speaker 1: I can take a guest to sirtain extent. So in the Trunchon sect of Daoism, you have to balance both the mind as well as the body or cultivating power. If you just focus on say left handed stuff which fills you with power whatever the hell what power means? It builds up the ego and it builds up the thought, but it doesn't cultivate the mind to be able to have discrimination discernment and to know how to relax and to channel that stuff. Left handed path things where actually I think the lima actually is quite balanced. It is I would say, a middle path. It's just that most of the people will practice it like the left handed stuff, because it's sexy. It's fun. Literally, it's sexy sex. Right, So they start doing more and more of these things, so they start having all the crappy parts of their psyche come to the surface because they didn't rarefy themselves and verify their mind, that's my guess, and then they think and do it. That will means whatever the fuck I want, it must be right, because I'm a star. Meanwhile, they're like barely a star, barely dwindling any light because they're so messed up. That would be my guess, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I remember there was I think I've even said the phrase, and even I probably quoted you that I got it from you. You said to me one time that if you keep like there was somebody we knew that you used to like dealing with demons quite often, and in my opinion, it was quite it was quite obvious that life wasn't going like right either. And I said to me one time that you play with you play with shit enough, you're gonna start to smell like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's true. I mean to borrow from my first teacher. It's like, you know, if you hang out with demons, you get demon g right, because you know, the vibration of the thing that you play with becomes part of your vibration. Right, So you know, we know, in like normal nomenclature, what's it. You know you are of the five people that you spend the most time with. Just it's it's true. You know, if you hang around losers, you're also a loser. You know, if you hang around people are constantly hustling, you're going to be hustling because you need to catch up with them. So the circle that you keep is the energy that you keep, It's the vibration. If the company you keep spiritually is demons, you get demon g You get demon energy, and then you really can't wonder why your life is falling apart. You know, you might be happy because that's the energy you want. But you look at the demon Altrey people, right, those are the people that do demon work. But it's they just do like incantations for specific demons and they build relationships with them and whatnot. You know, and it's a valid path. But I remember going during COVID, you had a lot of free time right now. I remember going down the rabbit hole watching the YouTube videos of the demon ultry practitioners and a lot of them. I was like, oh lord, you need you need mental health counseling like not demon and a diet, you know, like that's the other thing. You know, body temple, right, you don't you don't have to be like lean and fit. But if you can't move and can't breathe, the energy ain't moving through you that well, you know, so what are you doing? And like you can start doing certain magical practices or meditations to help you get your body better, but that should be the first thing you do. You know, you might be a fairly accomplished learned occult this, but if you weigh five hundred pounds, I promise you ain't doing much well. You're struggling to breathe, not for nothing.
Speaker 2: I would even say that's just even a sign of handcuffs. The sign of handcuffs, I mean, you know, obviously something's got a holder. It's in an addiction. You can't be Yeah, I'm saying that every you know, the magicians are cold as don't have addictions. But that's quite obviously a bad, harmful one that you.
Speaker 1: Have, Like and I'm not talking about having a little weight on you.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like I've encountered, you know, people that don't shower, like, well, you know, what are you doing? You know, like if you want to make more friends.
Speaker 2: Shower you'll probably even just feel better.
Speaker 1: Right, I just dropped. I put on Weep this this winter because I had like some some hell stuff going on. Nothing crazy and nothing crazy as far as weep, but it was a good extra ten pounds. And I'm a small guy, you know, so ten pounds on me is ten pounds. Dropping that ten pounds, I feel like a million bucks. I sleep better, My sleep is more restorative. It's wild, wild. I mean, I can.
Speaker 3: See the glowing she in your face.
Speaker 1: That's the uh.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I can no. I can see you have puffy cheeks. It's the cheek coming out.
Speaker 1: That's the uh the the expensive facial products that I use getting no, no, no, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I've said this before, but it's so worth repeating. It's and I think actually Manly Manly p Hall said it the best. It's impossible to control the mind with the mind. It's really difficult, but possible to control the mind with the body, right, So so getting getting to and it's just like the root chakra and so forth, getting into the very root of our you know, physical being is a really powerful doorway if you will.
Speaker 1: Well and growth. Spiritual growth should be growth that's balanced, right, which means that you naturally grow into I want to eat a little better, whatever that means to you, like it doesn't you know, have to be paleo whatever, but you know, maybe it's not Ding Dong's and ho hosts, right, So you want to eat a little better, and then you start feeling better, and then your meditation becomes better, and your energy becomes better. Everything should get better in your life on a spiritual practice, and that could be literally devotion to the Virgin Mary. It doesn't have to be anything. If you are practicing and getting in touch with something that whatever lack by a term source, it will benefit your life. Well, your energy will change, just like the demon she Well, instead, you're touching something that's pure and holy or whatever, and you will start emanating that. You know, and I'm pretty sure holy doesn't look like chocolate hut. So you know, not, you know, and I'm not fat shaming, that's not what I know, right, I don't want to pick on people, you know.
Speaker 3: And to your point, what they're finding to be more important with health not necessarily what you eat, but that you don't eat all that much.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, So I mean you have to the effects of autophagy on intimate and fastating stuff like that. You have there, you know, And there's another side that coin now them getting really interested in of more optimizing Grandel cycles. So when you eat fats, carbs, right, and protein, those are your main three macronutrients. When you have two of them competing, right then, So if you're taking let's say, both carbs and fats at the same time like fettigenie alfredo delicious, those are two super rich sources, that becomes a major issue in the body, that creates inflammation, that creates fatness. But if you just eat straight carbs, you can actually fuel the body. And restricting carbs also has some negative effects on some people depending on how their mitochondria is. So it gets it gets wild, but ultimately eating less crap and waiting until your full, you know, I mean waiting to you're hungry, and stopping when you're full is good advice no matter what. And I think, you know, for spiritual people and people who want to practice spiritual stuff should focus on things like that and say how do I feel? Write that in their journal. I ate this today. My meditation was shit. I had ten pops of coffee. I can't focus, you know, I've got my coffee down and I'm really upset by that. But I noticed I feel better.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I've also stopped lifting heavy because now I'm forty five, and I realized, you know, I don't I'm five to seven, you know, so I mean, I'll say five eight when I got my shoes on, but like I'm five to seven, three hundred and something pounds. It's not necessary for me anymore. I definitely was convinced it was. And I like lifting heavy. But you know, paying attention to your body and not competing with other people, keeping up with the joneses, but just paying attention to how your body feels and what signals it's giving you, you know, I think is so important and it's the foundation of a spiritual practice. You know, if you want to get better, you have to get better in all regards and just simple practices will lead you there. And if they're not leading you there, then maybe your practice isn't working. Maybe you're just psyching yourself out. I mean regard he talks about it that every true initiate on the path should have a therapist. Now you can get to define what a therapist means, but you have to have someone that you're working through your shit with, or a friend that you can lean on that you're really discussing your shit with, right, or some sort of like reflective practice, And a lot of people aren't doing that, you know. I think for me, one of the best things I ever did, And took a long time for me to get a therapist. And I was originally super anti therapy, but you know, shop for a therapist. That's not you know, the lack of better term. You know, someone is just gonna tell you, you know, oh, your bad habits are good, you know, or positive reinforcement of like your own identity, you know, someone it should just be like, yeah, that's not good, you should change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, ethan Agen, you got anything that you want to just say? I had a question.
Speaker 4: I do, sorry about that, Thank you, Thank God. So I thought the point about Telima being a middle path, I guess path or vehicle. It was really interesting and I've never really heard anyone express it like that. But actually my conclusion is also similar as someone who has no affiliation with any order or anything like that, just simply coming at it from like Varjoriana I guess perspective. I've always felt like a lot of the coupleistic ideas that Crowley and other people were talking about, they actually make sense in a lot of ways. And maybe I don't agree with them particularly, but they make sense, so there's a logic to it that I can follow. So and I agree with you it's but people have the riety about the left hand path and what that is obviously, just broadly. And I also agree with your point that the like being engaged with well, the relationship with your deity, at least in Buddhism, is that it's a it's a dialogical relationship, but it arises partly from your mind. Maybe there's other power, maybe not, you know, sort of interstitial sort of thing. It's neither nor and so, yeah, if you engage with low things, low consciousness beings of low consciousness or forms of low consciousness or the husk of like you're putting all your devotion into a husk. Obviously that's not your mind is the carnel ground already. So there's there's really no point to engage with the sort of negative forces because you're already gonna you're already gonna encounter them. So I agree with that, and I just thought it was really interesting because my conclusion just from a knowing Nick has been very similar.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean so like because uh, thelem is Western tantra. Well, thelema is nothing. Thelema is a is a concept, right, it's it's the book of the law, and you know, uh, practicing once will after knowing it. So when we're talking about the AA d O T O thelemic orders, they tend to be Western tantra. Anytime we say tantra, we think left handed vehicle. But you know this one thing. The vehicle can be left handed, but it doesn't mean it's only on the left. So when we look at the Western traditions, whether it at Golden Dawn or you know, uh ohto AA type stuff, you're talking about the lightning bulb path on the coplistic tree, which is going between the left than right pillars back and forth, which creates the equilibrium as you travel up. Crowley himself said that you have to go to the depths of hell to reach the highest heavens, paraphrasing completely. You know, you have to see both the ugly so that you can see, you know, all the beauty. So it has to That makes it a middle path. But a lot of people get stuck on one side because a lot of people don't want to face their ship. Ascending the tree is facing their ship, you know, which is like what you were saying, Jen, you know it's gonna it's gonna pop up. You know, you're gonna become aware of your stuff. That's why I say it's middle.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a good point that you bring up with. You know, I've seen and I'm sure it's happening to myself. You know a lot of times when I think when people do shadow work, unfortunately they don't up getting stuck. I think, not really fixing it and kind of delving into their their issue even more.
Speaker 1: You know, the shadow work stuff sometimes some of it comes from like modern shamanistic stuff, which I don't think has been perfected too well. And I think because there's some person I'm thinking of specifically that was doing a lot of it and got trapped in that shit forever. Also like ayahuasca and doing all the shadow work that can come with that that comes out. Sometimes we can use our shadows to spiritually bypass right to make ourselves feel it's okay to feel shitty, and it's okay. Then I'm acting this way because I'm dealing with my shadows right now. I've seen a lot of that kind of a way or an excuse to be a shithead. And when you're dealing with your shadows, you are usually acting out a little bit anyway. So I mean it's part partly true, but if it's going on for a year, that's you and then you know. The other part makes me think of like kurk Obanes, like I missed the comfort of being sad, right, what's that scentless Apprentice the lyrics. It's like, sometimes we are so used to feeling like what however, shitty or emotional, or used to our current condition, that it feels forearm to feel different. So we gravitate back to the thing that we know, because that's still really our overall energetic state. We're trying to shift energetic states, but the lower vibration is what we're still kind of used to. I love your perspective.
Speaker 3: It's very dallast and isn't it interesting how we like to in the West be hard on ourselves and maybe that redirects and being hard on others. And what I mean is like no pain, no gain, right, where in Taoism and Taichi it's this should be a process that is experience is wholly good. There should be no pain in a knee, is in that mind and so forth should you should always kind of be progressing. So it's a wonderful.
Speaker 2: To hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, the thing I would say is my Dallas teachers were you know, it could be very blunt, which seems mean, but there's no mincing of words. And I think I've unfortunately adopted some of that where I just say what I need to say, because why not, right, I don't want to waste your time. I want you to get to where you need to be right. But I think also you're right Ethan, it's you need to kind of let things be. There's no speed race to progress. It's just if you haven't progressed, you should ask yourself why aren't you progressing, That's all? And then fix it right, you know, uh forgetting his name. He's a fairly cultivated individual Westerner, but I think he lives in Thailand now and he was talking about meditation recently, and he was talking about practicing meditation and working on posture because pasture is important. Lazy pasture leads to lazy meditation to mind get sleepy. And he was just like, just do it. And maybe it's only twice a week, Okay, that's better than no times a week. Maybe it's only five minutes, that's better than no minutes. Don't be like, well, I want to do thirty minutes every single day and I didn't get to it, so therefore I suck. No, you still did cumulatively forty minutes this week, and next week maybe you do forty five. And that's perfectly fine. You know in the West, where we want everything so prescriptive, but the human body isn't very prescriptive. It's constantly changing. The day is constantly changing, the energies of the day are constantly changing. And I think we need to be kinder to ourselves, but we also have to be willing to say the unsaid to ourselves as well when necessary. Yeah, you're being lazy. I could tell when I didn't do my dallion this morning because I got too excited about a project I was working it, working on right now, which I did complete today. So I'm very excited. And now I feel it, you know. And I remember my teacher saying, if you don't do Dallian one day, you know it, don't do Dallian two days. He's like, I know it. You don't do it three days. Your patients know it. And I'm like, ah, you know when he told me that twelve thirteen years ago, I was like, ah, you know, I got good. G I'm fine. Now I'm like, nah, he's fucking right. I feel it today. I didn't do it. I should have done it. That's funny. But I'm not gonna knock myself and be like, oh that's it. Fucking I'm not gonna do dallion the rest of a week. I'll start again next week like a diet. Right, It's like, no, I'll get back on the horse, you know at all?
Speaker 2: You know what? The thing is really interesting and I think even a David Shoemaker even mentions it in his living Telemaus stuff and even says, I know, it's like it's not the most you know, exciting thing to do. But a lot of a lot of people that I would say have like somewhat something to listen to when it comes to maybe magical practices. They all say, you got to start meditating first. No, it sounds like it's boring and it sucks, and he wants start casting circles and doing all this, But everybody suggests to meditate first.
Speaker 1: The work of the AA is much more that way. You know, it's focus meditation, you know, at least for the first few grades. So you know, I mean I hold him in high regard. I think his work is very good, and uh, you know, he's one of the people that are more vocal about those components, especially in this whole podcast and in his book.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because honestly, if you meditate the rest of the stuff, you'll be like, I don't really need to do that, you know, and well, like you know, not to make it a crolly thing, but you know, remember Crawley said, anything that's not aimed at discovering your true will is black magic. It makes you a black brother, right, So who cares about all the other things, the greater and lesser invoking whatever, unless it's aimed for you to find your true will, which most people are like, no, I need to banish this person out of my life. But if I get them out of my life, that means they'll get close to my true will. But you don't know your will, so how do you know that person is. That's sad you don't know. But you could also just tell them to just leave. You don't need a magic ritual to cut someone out of your freaking life. I mean, maybe you do, depending on how nasty they are, right, but like, generally no, it's because you don't have strong enough boundaries to actually tell people to get the fuck out of your life that you need to do it in secret with magic. But here's the thing, if you can't actualize it in the material plane, it ain't gonna work. You have to be able to physically back it up. And I think that's is that Lon Milo Duquet or someone else. That's basically you have to still do the magic and be able to do it in real life too. Maybe it's not lawn, Maybe maybe it's actually ruin soup Gordon. I can't remember anymore, you know, I'm getting too old. My brain's not working. But you know, you have to back up the stuff of real, real things, you know, And often I don't see that. I see a lot of people wishing, you know, writing stuff down whatever, like do your sigil and then do all the work that's necessary to allow it that sigil to happen. You know, you if you want to win the lotto due to sigil for the lotto, but also go plate a lotto, play a lot can happen.
Speaker 2: It's win anyway, weight loss, but still change your diet.
Speaker 1: You can't just keep eating the cheese its, which I also had today. You can't keep eating the cheese its and expect to lose weight. You know that doesn't work. Even if you do. You know, and you know even if you did it. The Austin Osmond spare way and you know created that schigual with extra potency, so you know, hopefully the schigul wasn't on the cheez its, but nonetheless, for those who know they're a.
Speaker 2: Cold book, hopefully the cheese It's fun.
Speaker 1: The PR team is going to be like, what is wrong with you? And what does that mean?
Speaker 3: I wanted to mention a kind of conceptualization off of what you're saying earlier with the left hand path and the right right hand path and the mid path. The ability to be balanced, which is one of the effects of meditation, right, that that gets us to ascend, if you will, because we're not teetering, right, So meditation really has this balancing effect that just kind of allows us to rise up.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I think it's crucial. But I also say meditation comes in many forms, right, And you know, because a lot of people are like, oh, I can't meditate because maybe their lives are a little too chaotic. Right now, somebody sit and try to get still. It's a little wild. Well, meditation could be slow, taichi, it's a start, right, because a lot of in the West, what we call meditation is really just mental mind training. It's not actual meditation right in an Eastern definition, right, because the depths of meditation, you know, union of one and all that stuff that comes after training the mind. But most of the stuff, you know, what we call mindfulness in the West is an absolute joke. It's just training the mind to be less adhd, which has its benefits. Right, It's stage one of training. But like you know, Bakhdi Yoka, which is found in the AA but could be found in Roman Catholicism, Orthodox or probably in you know, Islam and Hindu devotion to something else side of yourself and tending to its statue or doing its prayers. There's novenas or whatever system you're working in is mind training and meditation. So if you can't train the mind and sit and you know, focus on one spot just yet, you can do other things to train the mind, and all of that perfects the mind and allows sort of things to come. When you look at the yoga stutters a pententolyy you know, it talks about the basic trainings and the stages of focus, right, and then eventually comes all the mysterious things, you know, psychic stuff, you know, and like all the things, and it says those are distractions. Pay no attention, otherwise you get stuck there in the West. We're aiming to get to those things so that we could stop there. It's like, oh, now I'm psychic, and I can you know, see these things, and now you're actually trapped, you know, in the illusion, et cetera, et cetera. You know, we need to train the mind so that we may get these psychic and preys or whatever. And we also say I don't care and I keep going and they go past that. That's when meditation starts, right. But you know, in the West, we want to take five hundred, six hundred dollars mindfulness courses with someone who went to Tibet for a weekend once, and you know, it's now getting paid all this money to teach you mindfulness and they're a psychologist or whatever. And I'm not picking on anyone because there's like nine hundred of them.
Speaker 2: They're all on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that'll help someone. I'm not knocking it. Go take it. If you want to spend six hundred, seven hundred dollars for someone to tell you be less adhd cool, you know, but don't think you're better than someone else, because you can slow your mind down for a second, that you're superior and that you're now spiritual, which is what unfortunately comes you know, and then you wear your tied ie shirts and burn your Palo Santo or whatever and you're like, I'm spiritual. I'm over it. You know, this is what a lot of spiritualities become. And it's like spirituality is something you do like every day by yourself constantly when you meet strangers, you're practicing spirituality because it should be who you are. You shouldn't be practicing it. It should be a thing that you are. You're human. This is part of the divine right of being incarnated or whatever you want to believe. It's I did my practices in the morning, therefore that's it. You know. I do my dallion in the morning because I will forget if I don't. But I continue the focus of all those things as much as I can. So I guess I did my dallion today because I still focused on certain things. I paid attention to certain chi movements in my body and areas that were tight and make sure that they were flowing and whatnot. Because the Dallian practices I do or to make sure the burnings are open and make sure the cheese moving in the eight directions based on a baghwah. So I'm still aware of it. I don't just do it to dallion in the morning call it a day. Right, You don't do your prayer in the morning and say now I go be an asshole. I get on the subway and start being a dick. I love riding the subways and watching people in the morning. So like when I teach, unfortunately it's early in the morning, I gotta get in a subway and the amount of people that are dead, just dead, just checked out. And I'm like usually I got like the Misfits on or something, and I'm just enjoying my life and I'm looking at people, and I'm like, I'm doing what I was trained not to do as a kid in the city of like make eye contact with people. But I'm like, yo, are you there? What's going? People just checked out? What kind of life is that? You know? But then they're gonna go to yoga at the end of the day and maybe even do their curtain practice and maybe get a little life back to them and then go back to feeling dead. Forgive me.
Speaker 3: I don't know who said it, but Jordan, you may don't let them see your practice, let them see the results.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's success be I prove porly right, like no one should know what I do, you know. And that was one of my biggest reservations of coming on here with Nick. It's like, well, I don't want to come out of a broom closet. Though I'm not a witch, never was so when we make that out there, right, But you know, I'm like, you know, some people look poorly upon being involved with more mystical things, right, but I also don't care. It's it's part of who I am. And you know, I don't I think those who look poorly upon someone having a spiritual life, you know, I questioned their life, not mine. Right, But no one should know what I practice, Nor have I said what I practice other than I do a dalli in practice. I haven't said any orders that I've been involved with or not. No one should know who cares whatever I'd be like, I'm a you know, two hundredth degree of the you know whatever, you know, reach around order like that, doesn't you know, Like so therefore listen to what I'm saying, Like that doesn't matter, right, But how many people on the internet like I'm a fucking you know, seventh degree of whatever, Like I who fucking cares? Like that's so dumb, you know, just like in martial arts, which I used to martial arts all the time, I'm an eighth don I'm like, yeah, but you can't move you're so fat, Like you know, I'm not picking up fat people, but like I know people like that. I'm like, who's asked? Are you kicking? I could run away. I don't need to be any done, right, it can run.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: So isn't that why there's no belts in kung fu or tai chi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, in Less than the West, right in my my when I did kung fu, we had sashes. So, but the idea was the sash got darker just because of the dirt of practicing. But no, really, you test it and you gotta sash because you gotta run a business. But you know, it's like in academ just because you have a pH d doesn't make you smart. Right. I know plenty of doctors that I'm like, oh god, right, And I know plenty of people that you know out of high school that are freaking brilliant, you know. So like these titles and all those things don't matter. So your spirituality, like who cares what you practice? I care who you are, right, because if you're a shithead, I don't give it. Actually, I want to know what you practice that, so I don't practice that.
Speaker 2: How are you doing that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Like we were talking about prosperity churches, right, I definitely don't want to practice that because I've seen enough of them. But I could think of my grandma, who was a sweet Sicilian sweet on some days, who had more you know, Roman statues around, and I would love to practice her religion more than the prosperity one because to her, she also kept the evil eye away because there was a lot of struggle under the like the old world mixed into it, and you know, but she lived a very alive practice. She prayed for everyone. Shit, I can't even do that. Yeah, there's people I just still hate, right, but we want to knock Now I'm being honest, but we want to knock like you know, organized religion. But there's a woman who prayed for everyone. Fuck. If I could aspire to be that, I would feel good, you know. Instead, we spend so much time, especially in the Lima and stuff like that, you know. And it's not Fema itself. It's this artifact of Croley. But you know, everyone's like shit on Christianity and everything else. No one's really looked deep into what Crowley was talking about and how he actually saw Christ.
Speaker 2: You find that to be one of the funniest things within the.
Speaker 1: Cod you know, let's put that out there right converted Roman Catholicism and said that here lies all the secrets that I've been aspiring to. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a guy on, Carl Abrahamson, and he was on and we were me at least, we're asking him about like a, you know, the difference really between Catholicism and the and the you know, the Oto or whatever, like the mouse like church and all that stuff. And he said that basically Catholicism was more open in his opinion, in occult symbolism. But there's really some difference.
Speaker 1: If you haven't been to a Latin Mass, you know, if you've been to one, you'd be like, holy shit, right, because that's what all the solomatic magic was built on.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: You were supposed to have like under certain like the Mass of the Holy Spirit. You're supposed to have like certain implements underneath the altar consecrated during that mass and whatever. And like you go to a post Vatican two Mass and you're like, I don't see how this has anything to do with it. That's because it's been corrupted, in my opinion. But if you go to one of the old or an Orthodox Mass and you're like, yo, this is high magic. Like it's high magic. And I mean, you know, current Pope may rest in peace. You know, was in the process of banning the Latin rite, which makes me ask a lot of questions, you know. But it's all symbolism, but not just symbolism. It's it's potent, it's wild. You know. I can see how Frederikad was like, oh, but you have to have the eyes to see in the ears to hear.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He did all the work, He understood it, and he actually explained it based on the Book of the Law, you know, and he first had to find you know, the the aon of map, you know, a mot to however you want to say it, you know, and then he converted later into Roman Catholicism. But I promise you he wasn't practicing what my grandma was practicing, you know. He's he had a different understanding of it at that point. You know. But the Golden Dawn says it too. An adept can practice and you know, an a depth can worship in any church or any temple. Yeah, it doesn't have.
Speaker 2: I believe that. Yeah, you know, you can find you that's just like what seven self, the seven is doing, right, well, it's just showing you the attributions of how you could identify with I think other things. You know what I'm saying, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: That Jamatria is a whole nother bubble we can go down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah that book, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know. And I just I think that's like my wish for people to maybe be more gentle with themselves yet honest with themselves. You know, when I had extra weight on me, I was like, yo, that's that I did that. Now I need to lose it because my my focus is my sleep was ship and with poor sleep, my practices were terrible. My dallion was half as good, you know. So being able to have honest conversations would also be gentle with yourself. Like cool, all right, I'm just going to make changes. It'll come off because I'm going to do the things, you know, And if I had pizza that day, I wouldn't be like, oh God, I ruined everything. And same with your spiritual practices. Instead of trying to you know, invoke into physical manifestation and be alt zaba or whatever, why don't you start with some simple prayer or devotional practice or simple meditation and get that dialed into a ten or maybe an eleven, and see how you feel. And then if you really want to evoke the alsabab, which I do not recommend, but if you really want to do that, I guarantee you it to work a lot better.
Speaker 2: One thing. Hate to get off that, you know, for what we're saying now, but it was something you had mentioned before, and it made me think about something else you said you could talk about. Possibly. You know, you were mentioned earlier about like going throughout the day and how the even you know, the change of the day and I guess the whole energy of the day can change with you. And then the influence of that. You did mention something earlier about even astrology and health. Oh yeah, so just lightly touch on that maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm I'm actually a big fan of astrology. My backup plan was always like, you know, I'm gonna quit medicine and I'm just gonna do astrologically.
Speaker 2: Might be awesome, right, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean to some of these people get like five hundred dollars a visit for for charts and I'm like shit online from my you know, my couch. Well I could do this, you know, in my doctoral studies. In one of the more cultural anthropology classes, we looked at how astrology in Chinese medicine and then looked at it through different lenses through the West and everything else was being used because it was part of it. Just like in the West in medieval times, in Renaissance times, you had astrology as part of the kind of prognosis of a person. And from playing around with it, I've gotten pretty good at some of it. There's something to it, you know. And now I'll probably never publish an academic paper again for saying that it's like like going against COVID when it was like super in vogue to be pro COVID.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, but at the same time, I don't think I would, you know, decide whether I get chemo or not because my astrological chart planet was in a different place where I've seen it be useful. Is kind of like to give you an idea of why is this occurring timing of certain things, maybe areas to look into, of types of treatments, but you know where it fulls short is more like astrological medicine, Like okay, well, I'm just going to get a talisman now based on this and and you know, my cancer goes away. I don't think that would happen. I would still make the tealsman, because why not you know, cover every single uh, you know, corner. But I think, you know, just like the West, we've been saying kind of lost this understanding spirituality, medicine has lost spirituality. And while I'm not saying time for medical doctors to cast your you'r a chart when you fall into the er for you know, a hoary chart or something like that, I think learning to integrate some of the things I think our ancestors and forefathers knew about disease. I mean, think of the word rheumatism, right, rheumatic rooms goes to the humors, right, which was you know, the Greek system. We talk about these things and we say when we have rheumatism, you know, when the cold is in our joints, or the dampness is in our joints it's a damp day, or the weather's changing, I feel it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We can say, oh, that's part of the barometric pressure changing, but not one hundred percent right, maybe on the dampness, but not the cold, right, or people doing better in certain climates. We always knew this, right, we send people to sanitariums. Right before it had like a negative term of being like the looney bin. But the sanitarium is where you got fresh air in sunlight. Right. If you look at the latest research of sunlight and morning sunlight specifically it's effect on circadian rhythm, and even there's research out there that the reason why we're suffering from cholesterol issues is because we're not getting morning sunlight, which cleaves and sets up a certain cascade metabolically that starts making our body able to use cholesterol, so it actually lowers our cholesterol and prevents placking. We used to see the morning sunlight all the time. We used to be out and get sunlight all the time. Now we don't go outside. We're in blue light constantly. The sunlight through our windows is filtered, so we don't get DEEM for red red spectrum, which is the spectrum that's needed to counter that blue light. Right, So we're in these sick environments. We don't go to sleep when we're supposed to go to sleep. Right, we were bombarded with like dopamine stimulating things. We know all these things. We're so far removed from what it means to be human and bringing in more humanness and spirituality would start with fresh air and sunlight, clean water, clean food, you know, shutting down at night. I have a tungsten halogen tungsten bulb above. It's not on right now because it would make me glow as if, you know, my spirituality would be even bigger because tungsten is incandestined emit all the foreig infrared. So I use it to help balance out my light when I'm working at my workstation. It's also a nice quality light. But you know, I try to make my indoor light as adaptable to outside as possible because I still have to work inside. And the health measurements are like ridiculous sleep quality, energy, weight loss, mood, all these things. So learning to be a human is so crucial, and we don't do that anymore. That's why everything, like the Western systems are messed up, Western medicines messed up, everyone's sicks, Society hates each other because we don't know what it means to be human anymore. My opinion, at least you're gonna get so much hape, Nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read most of it.
Speaker 1: Message Nick, not me.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, uh somebody that I was just got done recording on my own. I did like a solo show. I covered Marsilio Ficino, And you know, I thought that he was an important person and you know, just for the cultist, I think to know about are people interested into magic. But he was somebody who was involved in the Catholic Church also. But he was really huge in like thinking, you know, talking about you know, music helping too, like a lot of the stuff that you were saying like he was. He was even saying back then he thought it was important for the health and the body.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, we can go forever about music and and and sound and even Gregorian chanting or anything like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even with astrology he was into that as well. Well.
Speaker 1: The Catholic Church always used astrology, No, I mean it was always there and you know who manking on it. But like who is a group of his teacher he was the abbot of why truthemis.
Speaker 2: Yes, he.
Speaker 1: Was, you know a priest, if not more, most of the people who wrote those books were priests.
Speaker 2: Oh even look at like Alberta's Maggus. I mean, the guy's a fucking saint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know these people had huge spiritual practices and then we're do these things and now we from the West, we want to get off the subway or you know, come out of a you know, nine hours in a job we hate, and then think they were gonna be able to you know, contra asmodius or something right, because why not asmonius? Right? No one wants to conjure him, you know, like it's mind blowing, you know where the priest is like writing and you know he's good at this, but like, you know, be careful. He could be deceptive. And that's the priest who you know, has a great relationship with all the saints and everything else. And it's purified his body and gone to confession and you know, probably hasn't done anything terrible, right, so his his energy is pretty high and he's like be careful. We're like, yeah, I hate my life. Let me conjure this guy. I need a few bucks. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird, I will say. You know, I don't know if it was like a timing, but like I remember like when me and you, like when we were living near each other, assore each other, but we're still never actually living near each other. You did live pretty far.
Speaker 1: But we think we were close to each other.
Speaker 2: But but what I see, but what I used to talk to you like more oftenly and see you. I don't know what it was. I don't know if it was a thing or maybe it's just like this all the time, but it seemed like there was like some sort of goetic revival and it was just but it was just like very like ignorantly dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there was around that time, you had the Trithemius books that were coming out, which were all pretty good, and I think a lot of people were starting to you know, conjure spirits into crystals and whatnot, which should be the angels and stuff. And around that time, I think people were starting to get into like trying to do goetic work as well, but it was like a redacted form of goetic work. It wasn't like full high magic. And there were some people doing it, and I think some people were doing it quite successfully, you know, I'm not knocking Gaetia. But you also had like Jack Grail was doing his Hika Da work, and they also had the PGM stuff. So there were like a lot of books that came out then, so a lot of people were doing PGM type stuff. It was you know, it was COVID, right, you know, I mean people had a lot of free time, you know, and I mean energetically, COVID's a perfect time for goetic work. World's exploding energy, right you know. I mean, yeah, yeah, I won't I won't go further to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want to be able to leave this up on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like the only thing it gives me a problem with at all for some reason, is that Yeah. Yeah, when it comes to the occult, I guess like maybe as long as you, like, say, you're kind of theorizing it or is this my idea, they really never seem to really care unless you're saying somehow landish rap that I don't even say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, I mean I wouldn't want to practice.
Speaker 2: That stuff, Jennet either. Was there anything else you wanted to ask or anything or it?
Speaker 4: Well, I thought that was really fascinating in terms of the sort of Catholic Rosicrucianism or like the idea of a hermeneutic within Catholicism, because I think, like with Nick, this often comes up. We talk about it all the time, and just how prominent and just looking from as an outsider kind of like just seeing it, like you can see the cabalistic undertones. You can see where they preference on the tree. You can see they love that Tiferadic gold heart and all that. So it's really, you know, it's it's it's edifying, and I think it's good for me to hear it, but then also for other people here because you're a lot more respectable than me, and so you know, so people can hear it and they and they know it's not just like me being like weird on Twitter or whatever, which is probably what they think, but there is like some underlying magical system and as well with Orthodoxy, and this is why I'm considered to be the bane of the Ortho bros. On Twitter, because so I'll follow me, but they won't ever respond to me. Jadai or if you're listening, he does follow me. So I'm just saying, but they'll never respond because it's like you can call out there kind of like the way he does is PfP. I'm not saying Jay in particular, but just all of them, and just you can just use the image of the cabalistic tree with the Orthodox I mean there's a you know tree right there, and so they get freaked out when you sort of make these very obvious, you know, first density kind of ideas. They don't like it. They don't like to break those klee bus So I just wanted to say thank you for saying that, I.
Speaker 1: Like break those kleipers.
Speaker 2: I like that, you know, there was there was one thing I did want to mention, uh, and I think you will. You you could even well, I guess without giving away anything, you could probably vouch for my theory on this. But just from my experience in the OTO and going through things that I have, or just even just regular practices, as somebody could come in and probably see if you go in there and you don't hate Catholicism and go in there not biased, I think you'll actually see a lot of it within the order. And I think a lot of people want to acknowledge that at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, well that you know that comes straight out Crawley, because Crawley, you know, had a love hate thing with Christ, you know, because the way he grew up and his parents and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: If I think if you read it to a boy, I think he had more of a problem with the way the Church was presenting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was mostly the church. I think when he was younger, I think it was all of the above. As he got older and matured, and I think if you look at some of the depths of some of the works, you know, even from like a rosicruction lens and stuff like that, it's there. There is an understanding of Christ and what it means, and maybe that role it plays in spirituality that I think those who come in hating you know, Christianity or whatever, I think it's just going to limit them because you know, you live in the West, in which case it's impacted by Christianity. We can hate the pedos, right, we can hate the prosperity churches, but you know, the the world that we live in has been fundamentally affected by Christianity. So you have to understand it. You can't hate the world that you existed. It's you know, fundamentally against your own growth, you know. So I think it's the borrow from the Christians. You know, hate the sin, not the sinner, right, don't hate the vehicle, hate the things that are wrong with the vehicle.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to ask one more tiny little thing I appreciate because I like to do it. And Jen and Nick and you are really brought together East and West. I wonder you know how that might help you understand one or the other, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I mean it definitely. I mean growing up and stuff, I was much more on the West side stuff. Grew up Roman Catholic, but always practicing weird shit. So and then I want to say, like about nineteen or maybe twenty ish, I started with taichi and yoga and then started going to a Theravado watt and training in Therabauda Buddhasm. So I started learning meditation like properly, whatever hell that means, and started noticing that it was a little more potent for me. And then I oscillated between West and East practices, and I think I was grabbing because I got certain things from the West that I couldn't get from the East, and I got certain things from East I couldn't get from the West. I've realized, as I've matured that it's an issue with having proper teachers, proper access to the material, and not being mature, not spending enough time in the practice to see it flour For what it is. I think both systems have probably everything in it, but it's do you have access to it? And can it work for you? And I think different temperaments need different practices. Also, different stages of life need different practices, you know. I mean, you know, what practice are you going to do when you're twenty and randy is very different than the practice you can do in your forties when you're divorced or going through divorce? Right, Like, those are two different stages of life, you know. So I think the only thing I can say to your question, Ethan, is more like seeing and traveling in both and then still travel in both. It's just made me aware that it's more of a me problem than the systems, and just spending the time and making sure that I asked the right questions and finding right teachers and relaxing and not trying to, you know, reach nirvana immediately, which it hasn't happened or union or whatever. It's okay, you know, I think, Yeah, I think I think we approached this like we're taking on a new martial art or new gym or a new sport. We take this new tradition when we're when we're young and we're going to master it. I don't think that happens in spirituality because master's like that's weird, right, Like Nick and I have been through the orders and stuff I have. I have met some people that have definitely achieved certain states of mastery. I will definitely say the orders produce things. But by and far, far, very very little people achieve much of anything other than they can talk a lot about practices, and it becomes like you know, a color's card. You know, it's like, oh, did you get this new Pokemon? You know, well, that Pokemon really gives you x amount of points, you know, like you argue over the the things, you know, which is part of a society. Remember, cult groups are also societies. So you have your own tribalism, you have your own stuff that you bond over. So it's not wrong to do those things. But we get stuck there, you know, And I think you know, and I forgot who said it, Probably a lot of people. But the West is failing to initiate, by it far, the East is not failing to initiate. If you're doing it on percentages, right, both will initiate, both will fail to initiate. But the West is failing to initiate way stronger. And I don't know why I don't. There can be a million reasons why.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's going to get some shit, you know, from the person who's going to tell us that they're well initiated and how we're wrong. You know what, Let me declare it right off. I've been initiated in many things. I don't consider myself advanced in anything. I'm just a human, so I may be in error. But from my lowly position, I have noticed that the West has failed to initiate much more than East.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I said. I agree with that. What do you think about Chin?
Speaker 4: Well, thanks boss for asking what did I think about it? I agree? Well, Tantreon is very very popular in Russia and all of Asia, like the most popular religion by far. Even the Xijingping's wife is Treona practitioner. I call it Chokran. Actually, so there is you know, there's a I think that there is an idea that Western dharma has not really planted its seed fully. And that makes sense, right, because there's been different Just like with Tibet, it took multiple transmissions to really take root. So I think it's the same with everything. And like look at India. India had the dharma, they had everything, they could have done supposedly, just based on like a pristine idea of the world or pristine ideas, they should have been able to bloom. But it didn't. So I think that that's kind of the you know, the cycle of the world that we went through. Like if you want to call it cal Yuga, that's fine, you know, so, but the idea in Calyuga really is not the decay of the knowledge. It's the decay of the knowledge of the method, meaning like how do we implement it? And so in twenty twenty, as in now, we are going through a Saturn Neptune conjunction. So I know Jordan brought up astrology. So interesting note is that that can also be described as like the Bina Pokema relationship if you want to apply kind of the outer three to you know, the higher series. So that's an idea. So it's it's like smoke and matter at the same time. So it is very carnal ground. It's very like burning ground. It's like what do you make of it? That's kind of how I see it. Now we're kind of like in this state of flux. We have all the access to all these things. We know that just like as Jordan said at the very beginning, it's like the left hand path is the lightning is the lightning path. That's one hundred percent, you know, that's one hundred percent correct. So because it is both because it is brought to bringing all it was into synthesis, rectifying everything you're drawing from into synthesis into yourself. Really so I think we in my opinion, it is what we make of it. So we're going to build something. I don't think it's inside the older institutional orders. And my this is just my personal opinion as a millennial is like a little bit younger. I just I don't see it there because people I don't know it just I think there's we've gone through too much, and like you have to capture the millennials, you have to capture the zoomers, you have to capture you know, jen Alpha, And I just I think everyone's a little decentralized, a little decoherent, and no one really wants to follow the leader. People are into the idea of like mastery of their own destiny, which I think is in general positive but there's a lot of traps, Like astrology can be a trap because people can then worship the planets and the stars as very fixed, very like almost fatalistic, like you were just choice, you know, exactly exactly. So I think the idea of free will is like important to say, and so I think that's it's in any it's in any practice, and I'm glad you of that, because it is like you can do anything, but you have to do it. It is like the s like I say, the sodnize everything. The practice is everything. That's what Buddhism is. It's just you just you do it. You get up, take your beads, and you do it. That's it. So one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 1: You know, Crowley wanted to bring the New A on. It says that Thelma is going to fix everything. If that's true, we probably have to wait like three four hundred years to find out, you know. I read on one of the Thelembic things It's like, well, you know, Christianity took like three four hundred years before it even started coming together, so this is early new An. We're only one hundred years in and I'm just like so, like, I guess like Mark wasn't even written yet, right, you know, it's like, I don't know, I don't even buy it, you know, I would definitely in a a morphing period like Jen was saying, you know, how to get everyone behind it, I'm not sure, and I think, you know, if you look at if it's a switch between periods, there's some people that from like the thelemic idea, some people are still the older current, the old Aon, some people are a newer a On. Then there's the theories that there may be dual AONs or multiple AONs at the same time, So there could be the Aon of Matt or not how you want to say it, right, So it might be different kind of vehicles for different people, depending on their karmac seed or whatever. But maybe that's true always. You know, maybe we're just got so much technology now that we can see these things in such rapid fire. You know, I don't know, you know, I think about this a lot, but I think ultimately, the moment a person decides I'm done and I'm just going to start working on being a better human and find out what it means to be human, the moment none of that matters, you know, you can take that ownership and you just say today and do my practice the end, do I die?
Speaker 2: Hopefully I could, I could be the oldermate formaged.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, but you know, think about it too, It's like, what why why do we do spiritual practices? Usually because we're trying to fix something that we feel is broken or feel not connected, right, trying to make our lives better and make ourselves happier. But if you just increase your happiness and you know, you learn more about yourself, you don't necessarily have to hit the you know, the period where you suddenly, you know, hit a non dual state and you suddenly, you know, become like you know, an immortal you know, or something like that. Like you you could just be like my grandma and just pray for people and be happy. And that's a great stopping point, and there's no shame in that being a stopping point, you know. Like I think a lot of people get attracted at least in the West, but you know, the East, maybe I just I'm not sure, but we get attracted these things because we feel something's lost. But we're we're we're not living like humans anymore, so of course things feel lost right, what's our sense of community? Like I live in Brooklyn, and you know, and I love where I live, but it's like this place is crazy, you know, Like I and you know, I put in the app the other day three one one to get homeless assistance because I was in Union Square and some guys playing with his dick and obviously, you know, we're not a bunch of kids, and I'm just like homeless man playing with his dick. I put it in the app and place like stay right back, and they're like, oh, you know, we're not handling that. You know, that's for someone else. And I'm like, what connection. We're like a low trust society here, right, versus like a high trust society. So what is the stress of living in a low trust society? You know? On a human It's it's wild, you know. And I think about that because I'm like, oh, do I have to leave in New York one time? Because I don't want to, you know, but I'm like, at a certain point, you know, what would it feel like to live in a place where I don't have to lock my door? You know, Nick, you and I grew up in a time on you know, yeah, here, we didn't have to lock our doors, you know, Like I remember being told, you know, come home when the street lights went off, right, parents didn't know where we were, you know, and nothing bad happened because we knew everyone.
Speaker 2: You know, we all went home.
Speaker 1: Try that in Brooklyn right now, you know, like kids going to disappear, come home on crack or something like. It's it's not gonna work, you know.
Speaker 2: Definitely, the world definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in a strange time, which I believe is I believe they say it's a Chinese curse. But I've seen a quoted so many times as maybe you live in interesting times, you know, because it's it's not good to live in interesting times, you know, they say that the when when society falls apart, the emperor whoever's in charge, just lost the tending the mandate of heaven, no longer ruling in accordance with the heavens. So the heavens just gonna start, you know, falcking ship up until it reorganizes itself. And I think maybe that's just where we're at right now. You know, when things get good again, things will feel good. Otherwise the world is just going to shake things up. But it doesn't mean I can't feel good.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I definitely think the run like a chaos stage a chance you have to. I mean, that's the whole thing of a magician too, is like you know that that's what you should be able to do. Is you got to kind of like create a GPS to still get where you're going. So you're going to have to adjust to the world around your own life to still be able to get through it.
Speaker 1: You had still doing I think from the soup right, not too long ago, and that that's been his whole stick for years. He's like this, we're heading to where everything's exploding. Learn to be a productive magician or whatever. Learn to find out where you can live, make sure you understand how your resources work. And basically I think he uses the terms learn to enchant yourself out of these problems. You know, like you're still gonna have problems with learned to get yourself out of them, right, just use all your skills of you know. For him, he's you know, very chaos inspired to navigate a time that is just not good for humans. So it's not a good time right now, but you know that's that's why we would be learning these practices. I don't know if he spoke about that stuff or whatnot, but that's that's been his thing for a few years now, you know, especially on the private forums and stuff teaching people how to practically live safe and happy. During this period.
Speaker 2: Did before we wrap it up hour and a half, General Ethan, was there anything you wanted to.
Speaker 4: I had three things really quiet. First of all, what your grandma, I think you said he was doing. That's body Cheeta vao. So that's like our bodyslvo vaw. So she's cultivating body cheeta basically. So that so that's totally a terminus. It's totally like a liberatory or endpoint you could say, for someone's practice. So I also try and do that, but I'm probably not successful now I've forgotten. But thank you, Jordan. It was really illuminating to speak with you. And I appreciate the groundedness you brought to all these like sort of higher metaphysical ideals.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the kind words. And I had no clue what I was doing on here. I even checked with my PR team. First. I was like, it's okay, is this going to mess up my brand? And then I realized I don't care no, because these scenes need to be said. And I think true healing is not just things that you do or the herbs you take or the pharmaceuticals you take, but it's it's learning to heal, you know, whether it's society, family, your emotions, you know, and that starts with a practice. But that doesn't have to be anything other than calming your mind down. You know. That's all simple stuff, you know, But I appreciate the kind and if you remember to two other things. I also knew my grandmother and she was a tough Sicilian woman, so I don't know she had much bodichta, but but she was at least practicing it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I loved your idea. I did remember, so I loved your idea of the multiple aths. This is actually something that I have discussed a little bit and even on this show with Nick, on my own show especially, But I do think that that's probably true in my opinion, just my opinion, So I do. I do believe I called the aon of the daughter. I know other people have written about that, but that is kind of how I've done it. So we've been doing like these kind of speculative gnostic spaces where we touch on a lot of the ideas like maybe not exactly but coming from my own perspective, but we touch a lot of the ideas that you talked about. So I find it very personally edifying and interesting just for that reason, the idea of multiple ans and like what could they be, what could they call? Could different people beyond you could say, different karmic tielines as you said, so very strength.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think about it a lot. I have no answers. I think it's probably true, but who knows, maybe this reality doesn't exist, and you know, but it's just all manifestations of one and some sort of weird mind golf guessing. Who knows, you know. I think about that too.
Speaker 2: So I remember one time I think you were like we were tossing around like certain ideas that we thought were like, we're interesting. I can't remember what it was, but we were like I remember, afraid to like break my brain if I even entertained that too much. I think it was something where I was like I was talking about like the eyes or like you know, reflecting something in your life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think you sent me something a while ago and I was like, yeah, you know, one of the stuff I like the things that I've I've always been into some of the stuff like from the Monroe Institute, and then like Tom Campbell, who I guess was actually on Rogan not too long ago, you know, where it's kind of like what does consciousness actually be? And it's kind of like this examination of the non dual from this dualistic view, and Tom uses this whole like virtual reality kind of framework that everything's just one virtual reality gameplay, and I'm like, shit, maybe that's true because it doesn't actually break any of the things that I see from like an Eastern or Western tradition at its depths. I'm like, oh, maybe it's just a modern way of talking about non dual. You should have him on Nick that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody had told me that he had that somebody was talking about the Gateway process on the recently.
Speaker 1: Was actually yeah, no, he's super interesting, super interesting. It's a lot of that progress stuff from like Monroe Institute. So yeah, you know, like like Jin said, it's like I'm always thinking about like, well, what is this? I don't know, it's fun to think about it.
Speaker 2: Those are definitely interesting. Yeah, uh Ethan, oh oh, Jin, did you did you have one more left. I'm so sorry I might have been cutting you off there, No.
Speaker 4: Don't be sorry. No, I think that I was going to make the aonic comment into a question, but I go for it during kind of answered it. No, No, that's okay, thank you so much, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I no, thank you, thank you. I'm just trying to get you to talk about with that new microphone.
Speaker 4: Yet, well, you know, I have to get in all the practice especially, you know, and this is like kind of our topic. Like this is like the topic that I love the most. It's like other people who have more of a At the very beginning, we discussed like the transactional nature like the Some people have called it the third worldification of magic because it's become like a botanica magic like a very it's all transactional. So it was like get this, get that, some in this goetic do this. And I think that part of that was because that's kind of the magic. Like my generation and magicians was raised on like the bout the Bog forum and you know, watching Eric's YouTube videos and like you know, it's like very showmanship. Like I was never really attracted to it, but I was like you know, I'm into chaos magic and frameworks and looking at and lifting frameworks from maybe there original context, but also like looking at what the original context was as best as I could. So it did seem to prove like a roadmap in some ways, but I agree that it's not a good path like it just didn't. It doesn't result in fruit. So I would rather focus on things that do personally. That's just my personal opinion now. So I think I've matured though, and I think that's also part of like, and Jordan touched on this, Like you said what he would practice at twenty but will use the magic number twenty two? Is it going to be different than what you're going to practice at like in my mid thirty sea exactly, So like what because your mind is different, you've like matured a little and you're able to kind of put those things aside. So no, I thought that was a great point as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Jean and Ethan, is anything you'd like to add before?
Speaker 3: I'd just like to say that was a really grounded take on spirituality. And to your point on there being a lacking of initiation, I think it's more people are looking for prosperity instead of looking for that inner journey, that inner course of initiation, right, tendency not totality. I just want to say, I really appreciate your perspective.
Speaker 1: Oh, I welcome the kind of words. You know, there's a time and place for magic of necessity, right, especially if you look at like the African diasporatic traditions and stuff and why some of those things came about. But in a in a first world, in a modern world, you know, I don't know how how much of a necessity it is to you know, get you know, the hop aarista to give you her phone number, you know, through magic, right, you know, like that, you know, and that's what has come down to. It's like, you know, so it's like there's a time and place. Look, if you're in danger, there might be you know, like who do is effective, you know, but it's not gonna I don't. I don't think in that practice that way, it's going to evolve you in a true initiated tradition of who do, not just someone who gets a book of who do and tries to do some honey traps and you know, wipe someone's name on the toilet paper wipe their ass with it to make the person go away. It actually works, but you like, it's you know, that's a very Western view. It's a cultural appropriated view. And you know, I hate using those terms, but it's like it's just ripped from its deep roots and the tradition that comes with it and the practices that come within the community that comes with it, which is the spiritual side of it. You know, we just take the you know, commodity of it. You know, we just buy the one thing, you know, the spirituar. And actually you can buy a premate spiritual honey jar, and you know, and they'll even they'll sell you the honey too. Like you can't even get the honey from the person with the bees in your local area. Now you got to buy the Amazon honey. You know, they put in your honey jar so that someone will be kind to you when you write their name put in the jar.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Okay, it could work, but why you can also just say hi and smile?
Speaker 2: Try that first, right, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, you know, it's worth worth a shot. Sure, I'll get more people to hate me because of that. Do you ever say anything? People only hear the thing that you say, and not the full thing like the honoring of the tradition and why you know it should be seen in the tradition. They'll they'll hear you shout on who do like, No, I didn't, it's not what I did.
Speaker 2: That is a very good point again, Jin and Ethan, I have your I'll have your links on the bottom with the show notes. Jordan, did you want to promote yourself again and let anybody know where they can you know what you're about or what you want to push?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know. I mean, I'm not here to push anything other than just you know, be a good human however you want be a good human. But if you want to see what I'm up to and more on the medicine side and some of the podcasts and stuff that I'm doing that has nothing to do with this stuff, you can follow me on my socials, which is you know, under my name A jbarb Lac. You know, most social some more active than others, but you know they're out there. You can always contact me on there. Nick, I'll send you, I guess.
Speaker 2: You can send me a bunch of links and I'll put them in the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and stuff like that. I'll send them over.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sure, you know I do online herbal consultations and if you're in Brooklyn, you know we have a clinic as well focused on pain. And you know, if you're into pelic floor awareness, this is public floor Awareness Month that we're going into and I'll be talking at length for the next month about public floor dysfunction. So if you're into that, follow me. Especially for men. It's on talked it's not talked about for men. Women know about it, but men don't You want to have better orgasms public floor? Yeah? No, men, age you know, you want to do all this cultivation, you know, to to be a you know, a champion you know at sex, you know, especially the Dallas practices. But uh, if your public floor is tight from lifting, you know, as we get older, public floors get tight or or yeah, out of disuse, and they had affects the ability to quality the orgasm for this. So hey, you know, if that's your thing, next month, I'll be talking about that a lot. So yeah, So that's the type of content I'm doing right now. Definitely, But I appreciate the offer of coming on here. Years ago when Nick offered I it wasn't for any of this. I was just like, let's come and shoot the ship of about occult stuff. But you know, I'm happy to kind of come on here and we have a thing to kind of at least anchor it into be a good human or is that like I feel like that's like Bill and Tad right land to each other or something like that. Right, and then that's it. But you know, if you want to follow my work, please do. I could always use more subscribers. I'm blowing up on TikTok. I've got fifty four people on there.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, all right, yeah my view.
Speaker 1: Count is like through the roof, but no one subscribes.
Speaker 2: That's well yeah, but yeah, I'll definitely get your links at the bottom. You can send me whatever you want. Uh, dude, thank you finally for coming on. Man. I had a blast. It was awesome. Definitely. I'm sure we could definitely have a chat about something else in the future. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved it, and Ethan and Jen it was awesome meeting you and talking about this stuff, and like my boss, it's just good to be around, you know, fill people where you could just talk to talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely would like to get you on with other fellow cult rejects. There was a pluthora of other people that exactly.
Speaker 1: One of us, one of us.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, well, uh that's it again. Thank you Jin, and thank you Ethan, and thank you Jordan. I really appreciate it. And that is the end of another reculd rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later