Speaker 1: Blundlish Authenticity podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we're live. Thanks for tuning into Boundless Authenticity Today. I have a special guest, Brown Neil Landrum, but I'm going to let her tell you exactly who she is and what she does.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you said my name, right, so thank you for that. Where do I start? Well, I'm an author, so I guess that's the first thing that people might want to know about. I like delving into what I call metaphysical mysteries in my writing. I have a new trilogy coming out in a few days, so I'm excited about that. That is Reincarnation, epic reincarnation mystery about a famous couple from history who's reincarnated today and they're here to fulfill a prophecy that'll change the world. So it's kind of Da Vinci Code meets Outlander with a reincarnation theme.
Speaker 1: Like writing those stories a lot.
Speaker 3: I even have a podcast called Life is a Trip Reincarnation in afterlife stories, and with that, it's not an interview podcast like this. It's basically people write and share stories and we record them and people can go to our podcasts and listen to them.
Speaker 1: I don't know what else do you want to know about me authenticity.
Speaker 2: The concept for your podcast is very interesting. I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: I like it, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just you know, as somebody who writes these kinds of stories. I have also have a Facebook group called Life is a Trip a Reincarnation Story, so please join us on that. And as somebody writes a lot of these stories, I just think there need to be more stories like this out there. I mean, they can be fictional or factual, so we don't care. It's not like, oh it's got to fit this, you know, box or whatever. We've got a variety of different kinds of stories. Some are funny, some are fairly serious. The only thing we don't allow is horror. But we just I just want more stories out there in the world. So that's why I wanted to do it, is just get more of these stories.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be the only one.
Speaker 3: And I know I'm not the only one, but you know, it feels like I'm the only one writing this story.
Speaker 2: So what exactly inspires you.
Speaker 1: I want to change the world? Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, it's not okay, can't do that.
Speaker 1: You want to be authentic, right, this is about authenticity? Yeah, I really.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, it sounds like kind of you know, convoluted or by pollutant or whatever the right word. But is you know when I think, like, personally, it doesn't matter to me if people believe in reincarnation, but I think when they start opening their minds to the possibility, then all of a sudden, like one thing that matters a lot to me is, you know, we can be any when you reincarnate. You can go through many, many lifetimes, and you probably have been multiple races, multiple nationalities, you know, both male and female and in between, you know, and so when you sit there and think, oh, well this group is bad or this kind of racism or this kind of classism or whatever like, it all kind of seems.
Speaker 1: Silly when you realize that you've probably been you know.
Speaker 3: In fact, I wrote a screenplay and I wrote a song for the screenplay, and one of the lyrics is, you know, the soul has no gender, no creed, and no race.
Speaker 1: Love can be found in any face.
Speaker 3: Right, So when you start realizing it, just it just thinks it opens up so many possibilities. And I think an open mind is you know, a really important thing for this world.
Speaker 2: I would agree with you. I think that in general, this world suffers from a disease called ignorance, and it's all about not seeing that people are dumb, but it's all about information that just is being ignored to preserve one way of thinking. It's kind of circular thinking, and I don't really think it's going to be a thing that humans figure out how to get rid of. I stopped thinking that a long time ago, but I realized that there are more people out there that deep down inside of them being known that things like reincarnation are real, but it's just really hard for them to admit. And I have not yet been able to figure out what's behind that fear. If you catch what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first of all, you just blew my mind. My mind's still reeling, you know, my whole life. I've never put the connection between ignorance and ignored, and so like my mind is like, wow, yes, I guess that is you're you know, that's in a way of deliberately ignoring what could be there, you know, like putting up blinders. I guess you know, to something that could be true. So thank you for that, I guess it. I love put an open mind, and you just just open mind, and I'm just I know I'm going to be I used to have a friend who tell me like, he's like, I tell you something, Brown Ellen, then weeks later you'd be still thinking about it. So I probably will still be thinking about that. And I think, yeah, I you know, as far as why are people afraid, you know, I think they do get caught up in their little boxes and oh well, this is not what I learned in church, or this is not what I heard from my parents, and and and they don't understand it. And I think, honestly, one of the things that's so important to me for my group, because we have a you know, the Facebook group as well as this podcast is again fictional or factual, so.
Speaker 1: We're not going to force somebody in our way of thinking either, right. We want to have a variety of kinds.
Speaker 3: Of stories that can make people look, oh, well, it could be this way or this way. And in fact, many years ago, I met a man one time and he said, he said to me something really profound that I still think about, you know, many many years later, and he said, he said, Brown Ally said, you're an explorer and you're always going to be an explorer, and what he meant by that is, you know, I'm never going to be completely sad with one answer. I'm going to keep looking.
Speaker 1: For more answers and more expansion, you know, to the story. And I think a lot of people are afraid of that.
Speaker 3: Like I was talking to a woman the other day, very very devout, far to the extreme Christian if you will, and I was like, well, you know, the whole foundation of Christianity is reincarnation, and she just got really freaked out for that.
Speaker 1: And I said, yeah, I mean it's all about Jesus coming back again, right, I mean, isn't that kind of like the big thing? And reincarnation was a known thing back in his day, right, so it wouldn't have been an odd thing. Now.
Speaker 3: Of course you probably know it's been edited out of the Bible and all these things.
Speaker 1: But she just couldn't get her head into it.
Speaker 3: I said, well, you don't think she's just going to manifest from dirt and just become a person again.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, yeah, he can do anything.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, I mean like she was so caught in her box that and you know, she doesn't have to agree with me or anything, but she was so caught in a box she just couldn't understand that it didn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, you know, yeah, there's one thing to have faith, and it's another thing to think it's going to be something.
Speaker 3: That far out there, you know, whereas and a lot easier to believe his soul can just come back in another body.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a little simpler?
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I don't know if I answered your question, but we did definitely went down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I believe it was with least Treeber that once said beliefs our walls and questions our doors.
Speaker 1: Oh I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that many people know how to very quickly build another wall in front of that door when you ask him a question. They are master contractors. They should probably make a business.
Speaker 1: Out of that, probably, well, you know, and Mark Manson says that, uh, answering questions is the key, or solving problems is the key.
Speaker 3: I think it is something some of the problems is the key to happiness. Yeah, that's what is happiness is solving problems.
Speaker 1: And I thought that's yeah. I think I always think that's so interesting is because your brain you get your brains so engaged.
Speaker 3: From looking for Like if I said, or, how do you think he's going to come back? You think he's really going to come out of dirt and ash and you know from thousands of years ago or proud or something, you know, and you wouldn't have had the answer, But I just would have said whatever she learned a group. Yeah, yeah, I like asking questions, but I like stories. You know, stories are so important, you know, they kind of help you, like, you know, that's what it's like, I said, fiction or factual, because I have noticed that there are people that will read my novels or listen to the stories on the podcast or whatever that wouldn't necessarily say they believe we're incarnation, and but they love the stories and then that opens their mind. So sometimes fiction, you know, you don't have to believe in time travel to enjoy back to the future. You know, you can open your mind to all kinds of possibilities. And then all of a sudden you're like, well that that kind of makes sense, doesn't it, you know, And it's just fiction that did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. And through history, so many works of fiction have actually think containers for the truth and in.
Speaker 1: Fact, that's my tagline. Did you see that in my writing?
Speaker 2: I did not see that.
Speaker 3: My tagline for my writing is lose yourself in the fiction, find yourself in the truth.
Speaker 2: M very curious, indeed.
Speaker 1: Very curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, and I wonder what are your other goals besides changing the world for this new book here you're releasing.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll circle back to that, but I want to kind of get back to what you were just saying, as far as you know where and how these things get written, because there's also a story that I wrote this year.
Speaker 1: I've been through quite a year.
Speaker 3: And when you're you know, again back to the topic of authenticity, I have been through like this huge year. I'm living a nomadic life. I don't know where I'm going to be next. I mean, like I'm really unsure, and I was, I say, kicked out of my apartment. But when my landlord raised the rent fifty percent last year, I was like, Okay, I've got to do something because I can't stay here. And so that led me to go to Italy, and then that led me to go to Tunisia because I couldn't stay in Italy because they weren't taking these applications and it just led one thing to another, and I decided to tell people, you know, in my in my social media, it's like, this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm doing. I'm going to these places. Some days I'm having a not so good day, you know, some days I'm having this fabulous day. And as I'm doing this, I realized people are really drawn to that authenticity. They want to know these stories, and I'm kind of like, I don't think it's that interesting. That sure, if you want to know, you know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: And then I started writing another story, which is getting to the answer your question, like what more do I want to accomplish? And I got inspired to write another story that I'm offering to anybody listening to this for free, so I feel free to hit me up for a copy of it.
Speaker 1: I call it The End, a love story to the universe.
Speaker 3: And as I'm writing, I was inspired to write it because I met somebody when I was in Tunisia and I as I'm writing the story, I'm writing it from the perspective of what I call the upstairs, right, so there's whatever you want to call that, that world of thing. I specifically like to call it the Upstairs because I don't haven't ever heard anybody else call it that, and it's another way to just kind of like take away the walls. But I'm writing from and writing these kind of characters from the upstairs, and then all of a sudden, I realize they're real, Like they're telling me who they are as I'm writing it. It's becoming real as I'm writing it, and there's to see it manifest and see what they wanted to do. And I call it the traffic angels.
Speaker 1: If you've got this person here and this person here, how do you bring them together?
Speaker 3: And there's like they run the logistics upstairs and they're trying to get how do you get an American woman to meet a British man in Tunisia? Like they had to work really hard to make that happen, and it just like opened up so much for me to go, Wow, this this is I have to just do.
Speaker 1: Whatever they tell me to do.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of like where they want me to go next is where they want me to go next.
Speaker 1: And it's it's been really really interesting.
Speaker 3: So you know, I would love more people to get into writing and to open up those portals and get that communication and find out, you know, who.
Speaker 1: Are your guides and what are they doing?
Speaker 3: And you know, we don't really realize I don't even think that we have a team, Like there's a team up there. This isn't just oh, we've got one guide who's look over and it's like no, they kind of work together, and they work together with other people like this man that I met, his guide is also up there and part of the team.
Speaker 1: So it just kind of changed a lot for me.
Speaker 3: So, you know, just sharing these stories being on your podcast, you know, whoever gets to hear and goes, wait a minute, this is interesting. Why don't I disrupt my own life and figure out where I'm going and let me see if I can maybe get some information.
Speaker 1: Because up until.
Speaker 3: Then I was like, oh, I have to go here, and have to go here and make these plans, and they all fell apart. I tried to direct, and so then I was like, Okay, what.
Speaker 1: Do you all want?
Speaker 3: They only tell me a little bit ahead of time.
Speaker 2: That's such an interesting thing that he said, when you said when you try to direct, Because I have found my own experience of life is whenever I've tried to take complete control over things. Life just says, no, you're not doing that. What do you think you're doing? That's my job. And it throws something out there that's completely off the wall, and you never know what direction it will lead you in.
Speaker 1: But exciting, isn't it?
Speaker 3: You know when you let that happen, when you go, wait a minute, you know I wouldn't have thought, you know, I thought I was going to go to Italy for a year. They're not taking visa applications. Now you could go and I'll get into it if you want. But I wrote a book called Five Reasons Why Bad Things Happen, So when people say everything happens for a reason, I literally wrote the book on it. Right, and yet watching this happen, realizing how much is orchestrated, how much we're being helped and we don't realize it, Like and I sometimes I look at them like border callis and we're going here, and they just go, no, we want you over here.
Speaker 1: You know, and they'll knock you, knock you a little bit around if you if you don't listen.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's true that phrase how much we're being helped is very very critical for people to understand. It's really easy to go into victim mode if you think about it from under end. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was on a conversation with today with somebody who is seriously in victim mode and she and I and I have done some healing work, and if you read the story, you'll kind of get some hint of some of the healing stuff I was doing.
Speaker 1: And I did a buffo trip. Do you know what bufo is.
Speaker 3: It's a psychedelic it's amah. And I did that in legal, totally legal thing, medically supervised in Barcelona, So don't do it anywhere unless it's completely legal, safe and medically supervised, because it's pretty intense. But you know, in that I was kind of reminded in that in that experience I needed to do healing. So anyway, I told this woman, I said, you know, if you want me to try to do some healing stuff remotely for you, And she was just so entrenched in in what she was dealing with and how it was caused and how she's a victim and how this stuff and I told her, I said, I will tell you when I'm doing healing work that I'm getting messages and I don't filter it. Like I can be your friend and say, Okay, I'm really feeling sorry for you.
Speaker 1: But if I'm getting messages, I'm telling you what they're telling me, and I can't filter it, right. I just like, it's either it's either me being your friend or me you know.
Speaker 3: And I said to her, I said, you know, you're gonna have to get over the victim thing.
Speaker 1: And she couldn't. She couldn't. And I know I went through many men years ago.
Speaker 3: I went through a whole victim thing and wow, I mean that's powerful energy.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get you anywhere, but it's powerful energy, and you'll find plenty of people to back you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's inductive and intoxicating and you can find evidence for it anywhere you look.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it doesn't help you, you know. And when I went through mine, I mean, it was pretty intense, and it was a you know, for a year or two.
Speaker 1: And I had a friend who's like, oh, yes and this, you know, he was so into the victim thing.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, I realized, oh, you know what, I think I signed up to learn how what this victim stuff is like.
Speaker 1: It was one of my little class.
Speaker 3: Curriculum when I was deciding my lifetime and I thought, Okay, now I know that I can.
Speaker 1: Check that box and I don't need to do that any And it wasn't until years later that I was talking to him and he, you know, he's very much a Leo, so the Bravado thing is very important to him.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I got to tell you something, and it's not necessarily going to come off right, but we've got to talk about this whole victim thing. And it was just such a beautiful conversation because all of a sudden boom, he got it and it was solved, like he knew that that wasn't going to get him anywhere. And so, yeah, I don't know how we got off on that tangent, but yeah, this this woman, she doesn't want to give up the victim.
Speaker 1: You know. And she got really upset and was like, I can't calm down. I can't deal with this.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, because you walked to play instead of realizing it happened to you for a reason, whatever that reason is, that's what we.
Speaker 1: Have to get to why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you have to take one hundred percent personal responsibility. It's really easy. I'm trying to discourage people from telling anybody that I'm so sorry to hear that, or I feel sorry for you, or anything like that. Sympathy and empathy are two different things. I don't think most people realize that. Sympathy is kind of like somebody fell in a hole and you decided to help them. You're gonna jump in the hole two and now both of you are stuff there. Doesn't help, doesn't help to these much different. It's like, okay, well I've done a letter, let me go get it and come back, you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, and I love that.
Speaker 2: And where this victim thing comes from.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, it's like I've got a friend of mine and she's got.
Speaker 2: One saying we all do it, and I've been there as well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah No.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, I have a friend of mine who's got one kind of element illness after another, and I you know, I had to kind of tell her and this might sound you know, I'm being authentic, right, so I'm telling you who I really am. But I said to herself, I'm not the one you come to if you want a pity party. I'm the one you come to saying how do I fix this. You know what is the why? Because everything I write there's a big underlying message of the why.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Five Reasons Why Bad Things Happen is my first book. The why is so important, and so I'm like, you want solved, you want to talk about the why. You want to get to the solution, you want to get healed.
Speaker 1: I'm your girl. Do you want a pity party or somebody just to you know, to hold your hand.
Speaker 3: I can hold your hand to a certain point, but I'm probably not the one for the long term because I want you to get well.
Speaker 1: You know, I want you to get through this. I want you to get past this.
Speaker 3: I want you to get your why so you can move on and live a fruitful life.
Speaker 1: And there are other people that are good for the other but I'm not the best person for that, right.
Speaker 2: I think everybody needed to hear this conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, let's run it out, let's do the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have to know what are well? Do you have any of your favorite reincarnation stories?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, I had an interesting experience the other day that I'll share is that because this was pretty This.
Speaker 1: Is again them right, like watching them manifest and they're talking to me so clearly. But I am talking to somebody on an interview and they asked me about a reincarnation story, and I said, yeah, that was really an interesting situation where I met a man. This is many, many years ago, and I met him on Mother's Day and it just so happened that his mother a year earlier had committed suicide in this lifetime and I had been his mother in a previous lifetime. So I'm on this interview. So that's pretty trippy right there.
Speaker 3: Right, But I'm on this interview and I have not talked to this man in eight years, six years, six years, not you know, not somebody I talked to you ready, all of a sudden he calls that night.
Speaker 1: Now I was on a live interview. He couldn't have seen me. It was recorded, it hasn't aired yet. That's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: I love stuff like that, Yeah, and it's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I've done a ton of past life regression and stuff on other people, on myself, and it's never going to be the thing that you think it's going to be. It. I recently did one where on myself where all I could see was being like a little boy, look down and see my feet and I wasn't wearing any shoes, and I was right near a body of water and I could see the sign and I'll spell it h E C A g A. And so I did some research and I found out that's how I used to spell Chicago. And I was like, well, how long ago was right? And it's a couple hundred years ago that I was in this lifetime. And it was like, I guess people were just beginning to settle into that area. I guess my family was a part of something like that. But it's these things never failed to amaze me as what I'm the same. We never know who you've been, what you've done in a past life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I mean this really tripped me out too.
Speaker 3: I had a friend of mine who does past life regressions, and she took me to what I would call a soul journey, right, it really wasn't a regression to another lifetime, but it was a.
Speaker 1: Journey to the other side.
Speaker 3: And I wanted one of the things I wanted to see the team, right, I want to be like, Okay, let's bow wow with this team. And the I was mentioning that this you know, this team upstairs was trying to hook an American woman with a British man and I had an encounter with his higher self in this in this session, the most powerful energy I've ever seen, I mean, like blew me away powerful and I just and it just starts going, Okay, well, you know, I mean, we all have our issues and we all go, what's you know, what do we need to learn? But I just thought, why he needs more help from this higher self, Like the higher se he's got all this power, but here he's still you know.
Speaker 1: Got well, like I said, we all have struggles. So this is not a judgment in him, but.
Speaker 3: There's more of a judgment on the higher self going get your act together and go help this guy, because you know, you've got power and he.
Speaker 1: Needs your help.
Speaker 3: And so I mean, that was to me such an incredible lesson, you know. And I've been through some of those lessons myself in realizing, you know. And that's one of the things if you read the story that I wrote, like I said, it's called the End Love Story.
Speaker 1: To the Universe, is they're not infallible.
Speaker 3: It's not like we're idiots and they're all knowing they're trying to and so, and we need to ask.
Speaker 1: For their help.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you need to freaking demand their help, right, and so it was just really really and sometimes you know, at least in this experience, I'm demanding help with somebody else, like this isn't there you need to help him?
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been around this stuff for a long long time. I've never had these experiences before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get what you're saying. I think is something that, regardless of how you feel about it, you should give it a shot and see what comes up. Because it changes you. It really does. Just hav any information alone changes you.
Speaker 3: Yes, And so just writing, like you know, I say to people, that's why it's so important. You know, I kind of keep reiterating, But the fictional or factual is so important because if you just start writing and you go, Okay, I think I remember I was this little boy two hundre years ago, you know, on the shores of the lake in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 3: And if you start writing it and you're thinking, okay, but I don't have any.
Speaker 1: More facts to deal with it, just write. It'll come to you, and whatever comes to you matters, and nobody cares.
Speaker 3: If it's you can prove it or not. Nobody cares if it. If it's some you know, oh, here's all the facts that.
Speaker 1: Go with it.
Speaker 3: Something in there is going to be a message to you, and and just to just to sit down and write and let it flow.
Speaker 1: Because I was writing, I thought I was writing these characters, and then they always realized no, they're telling me who they are. It was really, really, really profound, and.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying, even if it's fictional compared to what is reality and still factual towards in your soul, because you're conscious mind kind of knows everything about everything, and there's going to be these things of the truth in there that you don't even know that we are true or not. They probably are. So it's interesting. I usually tell people to stop consuming so much garbage on TV and whatnot and team that time and be creative and see what comes out of you, because it's much better to be a creator and then it is to be a consumer.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's interesting too.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've heard the noise that's coming through while we're talking.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's probably.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The reason I'm asking is just it feels like it's like some sort of reminders. It doesn't feel like it's necessarily just a technical glitch, like something's trying to get our attention, and I find it really interesting, Like I don't know I'm making, you know, I forget what the gosh I can't remember the term now, but there's a word for like people looking for too many signs and too many things, that every every little thing has a message.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe maybe not, maybe maybe you're reaching maybe not, but I'm pretty sure that those are crickets and like whistling frogs and stuff like that. Yeah, they're both similar in tone, and I can hear them. We just had a really bad storm yesterday, so everything's moist, and so you get crickets and we get those frogs that really like the.
Speaker 1: Well, they may have a message for little messengers.
Speaker 3: I know, birds can be messengers, you know, so they can the little spirits can come down and say hi in the form of a bird.
Speaker 1: I don't know about a cricket.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: I've got four birds in this room. You can't see them, but they're here. Yeah, I mean, I definitely believe you there's something over at least spiritual about bird. So how are we how are we on this topic which we talking about reincarnation, we are?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you like, okay, you leave and you want to come back and visit your friends. I mean, I don't know if that's officially reincarnation, just and having a bird for all the while, you know, but that's one I mean, that's not that far off the topic.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I had a friend of mine passed away recently and.
Speaker 3: About six months ago, and she was diehard atheist, like I wasn't going to believe in anything after death, and but she loved my stories and and I told her, I said, you know, when we first got diagnosed with a terminal illness, this is a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: I said, you know, I said, you know, when you go, you're going to have to come back and tell me. I was right. She just laughed and laughed and laughed. And then you know, she was on her deathbed and her granddaughter said, hey, Browdy also wanted to remind you to come back and say hey, And she gave her a big smile right before she went, like, you know, so nothing else I caused her to have a you know, her her last big smile. But I actually think she did come to see me in the form of a bird.
Speaker 3: So uh, you know, it's it's all a mystery and it's all exciting, you know. We start to get more into it than all this normal stuff that everybody else is dealing with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I wonder about it sometimes. So I've had some pretty strange experiences with birds recently passing away and stuff like that. And then after they after they go, then you get like a message from the other side, and then it hits He was like, wait a minute, So this whole time, I thought that was just a bird that was actually somebody else, and that's why it seems so familiar.
Speaker 3: Totally totally. I think they I think it's I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think it's probably really easy for a spirit, especially one that has recently, you know, passed, to come in and just.
Speaker 3: And plus I mean, come on, isn't that one of the first things you'd want to do is kind of.
Speaker 1: Hang out as a bird and fly around and go see all your friends.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it's not like you want to come back the crickets, but you know, I think I'd come back as a bird so I can fly around and see everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you didn't hear that last thing.
Speaker 3: I said, Oh, I'm sorry, what did you say?
Speaker 2: I said it? Yeah, and take a massive shift on people.
Speaker 1: Well, there are some people that you probably wouldn't want no doubt about that. There might be some people that might you know, you might have a little of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I mean, is there anything else that's really important to you about this word that you would like to share?
Speaker 1: Well, I do, you know. I mean, we, as I said, we have this podcast.
Speaker 3: If somebody is a writer and they want to submit a story, we're open. Most of them are short stories, like a thousand to three thousand words. We also were on IMDb, so if somebody has aspirations to be a you know, a writer, they can get credit on that if they have an IMDb page. Join my Facebook group because I think we've got some really beautiful people there and you can find some like minded people to share stories. And you know, there's so many different points of view that I like that everything happens for a reason. I wrote the book on it. So you know, if people could just start seeing there's more to it than what we realize, you know, on the surface, and you know, hopefully like the guy told me, I'm an explorer.
Speaker 1: You know, let's just keep exploring.
Speaker 3: You know, as soon as you think you have the answer is when you like, you know, the di was between the closed door and the open door.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, I don't know. What do you want to know?
Speaker 3: What do you What are your big mysteries that you want to ask or know or share with people?
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Ask you because we touched on this topic already, I think, but I want to ask you what are some profound moments for the people who have submitted stories to you? Like how big he look from submitting their stories to you? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Well I have one friend of mine.
Speaker 3: He is an accomplished screenwriter, and he wrote a short and I said, you've got to write. And he's written a lot of time trouble, sci fi touch stuff, and so I said, you've.
Speaker 1: Got to write a story for my podcast.
Speaker 3: And he said, never in his life has he sat down and written something straight through. And it was done like it flowed so naturally to him, so easily to him, and and and I just thought, now this is a sign, right, because some of the people that are writing, our writers have never written on the topic and some people are like, no, this is my personal story, you know, and and let me share with you my point of view and what happened between me and my dad or whatever. One of the stories that I wrote that's on the podcast called Justine, it was a sort of film script as well, and we had a group of actors read it and they're like as they're reading, and you know, going through reading the script, they were too especially to them, like you don't understand. This is my story. You wrote my story. And I was like, yeah, you're right, I didn't. I just wrote a story, right, But they're like, no, this is my story. Two different people that were actors on that. You can't tell me that it's an accident. You know that the right people are listening, and I just want more people to listen to it, very.
Speaker 1: Very deep and profound.
Speaker 3: And they were like, no, you got to write this, and you've got to do it this way, and you've got to get this out there because this is really important.
Speaker 1: This is my story.
Speaker 3: So that I you know, and and just going to people and talking with them and getting them to look.
Speaker 1: At what they might write and what they might share.
Speaker 3: And some of them, you know, One of the most beautiful things to me is that we first started out by doing a contest, and I had so much fun telling the people who won that they won. You know, I had more fun than if I had editor contest myself and I had won. It was more fun telling them they had And I can't even believe that that's true, but it's so. It was so quowerfully true. So I don't know if that answers your question, but it's it's been pretty cool because yeah, awesome.
Speaker 2: So Brownell tell everyone where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm Brown al Landrum. I'm sure you're going to have some links or something for people to find, but I'm the only Brown al Landrum in the world, so that's pretty easy. I have a website, brownel Landrum dot com so b r O w n E l l l A N d r u M dot com.
Speaker 1: Find my Life is a Facebook group.
Speaker 3: You'll see a big stained glass kind of modern looking stained glass kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So it's all very upbeat.
Speaker 3: Find my podcast my story the end, the about the team upstairs.
Speaker 1: That's free.
Speaker 3: So I want to offer that to everybody to read. Some people have pressured me and asked me, is their a sequel, and I'm just going to say, yeah, they're telling me they want to keep writing even though.
Speaker 1: It feels like the end. Uh it's not and uh and then my We Meet Again trilogy and just just find me. You know.
Speaker 3: I you never know what questions can be asked, what can be shared, who can connect with each other because we may sit there and think, oh, social media is this or this, but we meet people and connect.
Speaker 1: It gives us an opportunity to connect so powerfully with so many different people. And I love that. So that's what I hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome, Bronell, thanks for being on the Boundless Authenticity podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: We could probably talk all night, so I love it.
Speaker 2: We could. Maybe we'll do that one day.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 4: I'm Johannes satur A CTAA, accredited cognitive behavioral therapist, hypnotherapist, nutrition coach, mindfulness teacher, and specialist in the area of subconscious self sabotage. You may also know me as the host of Boundless Authenticity. I assist by showing people of all walks of life how to be mindful and allow the negative automatic thoughts about the events of the external and the associated programs to reveal themselves fully so that they can learn to establish deep inner peace and operate from purpose and passion. Much of my work focuses on removing the disempowering thoughts and beliefs from the subconscious mind which cause us to create less than favorable emotional consequences and circumstances. I teach you various ways to change internal dialogue, clear harsh memories and emotions, and delete useless information from the subconscious I also teach when to meditate, how to meditate, and why you have certain thoughts and feelings during meditation and how to handle them effectively. If you or someone you know are struggling with self sabotaging behaviors and harsh emotional consequences, please do contact me at self Sabotage Info at proton dot need. You're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness.
Speaker 1: As very least speed.
Speaker 4: You need to understand that the United States bills bunkers, which are basically cities on your ground.
Speaker 2: Every three months.
Speaker 3: Basically your dream into your self conscious It.
Speaker 1: Is your love and insolution, creativity and imagination, unchanged, so conscious raison and locate all your life for human soul by how I are consciousness, algy cultures of war for your huy.
Speaker 2: We live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary information.
Speaker 1: In the spiritual realms, or the UFO.
Speaker 2: People experiences, or mainstream on the physics and through natrem science.
Speaker 1: Now realizing that parallel dimensions probably in this we're all spiritual means we're all having these human experiences. We've heard that place over and over. What does that really need? You know?
Speaker 3: All of the questions of why do we have these answers inside of ourselves. We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human good, enable our.
Speaker 1: Psychology, how we're gettink and our health. That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote all knowledge is.
Speaker 3: Ultimately self knowledged.
Speaker 1: Our Foundage Authenticity Podcast