Speaker 1: Boundless Authenticity Podcast. Welcome back to Boundless Authenticity.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: I'm joined by a friend, Heidi, who happens to be the host of Unfiltered Rice podcast as well as a cult survivor and a truth speaker.
Speaker 2: Howdy Heidi, Hi, I'm so happy to be back and chat with you. You are my friend. I'm so glad to have met you and back to talk about some weird stuff. Man, this is my weird little story about my kid. We were talking about kids and so this will fit right in. But yeah, yeah, so have I have a presentation when we're ready? Yeah? Yeah, me too today, me too. Go ahead and get started. Oh all right, so I'll go into let me sure, and then anything you want to stop me at, like, just you know, to interrupt me, I don't. I don't like wait until the end because I'll forget what I was saying. There we go, and I'm going to minimize after that's done. Hippy ah, So this slide show here, can you see my sight's coming up? There? We are? Can you see that? Okay? Whoop? I can't hear you. I hope you can hear me there? Can you see that? Okay? Yeah? Alliforn Yeah, okay, So I put this in here because funny enough, the great Seal of California is Minerva. And this goes right along with my story about my daughter. And a lot of people ask me like, well, why does that have anything to do with your daughter, and I'm like, well, let me tell you a little story about this. So and I think they might be slightly out of order, but that's okay. We went to Italy and we went to Rome and me and my daughter. My daughter had just suffered a horrible sexual assault and she was healing. I cut her out of this photo. She's in it. You can kind of see her to the side there with the scarf. I don't like to blast her face or anything, because that's wrong. But I am there. You can see. We're there, and this tour guide pops out of nowhere and he comes up to us. We're just standing on the side of this road waiting for my husband to bring back sandwiches. And this nice looking man comes up and I'm like, you gotta go away because my husband is coming. He's not going to like that. So he's like, no, no, no, I'm a tour guide. I'm like sure, right, and he's like no, no, I promise. So he starts showing me his Instagram. My daughter is very beautiful. So I was like, she's probably trying to talk to my daughter and he's like, no, no, I just barely had the Kardashians on. And I'm like, then, why are you talking to us? Like we're just normal people, you know, like we're getting a sandwich. What do you want? So he says, well, you can join my group, my tour gride group, right, and let me know you're there occasionally because I can't see you at all. So you there with me, I'm here, okay. Cool? And so when people come up to you like this, you have to remember, I'm a normy at this point. She's healing from a horrible sexual assault at this point, and it wasn't somebody she knew. It wasn't like and not that that makes it any better for the people that ever get assaulted.
Speaker 1: Okay, just to give a little bit extra context there. So you were a Norman at this point? How long ago was this? How old was your daughter when she was getting over?
Speaker 2: Was herst so she would have been twenty I think this is when she's like twenty three. This has to be twenty nineteen. So when we were traveling twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, right in there, and I was total normy, like so when this man approached me, I didn't think of like things I would think of now, like is what is he doing? Like why is this happening? Because there's no coincidences in life, right, And this guy takes us on this cool tour. This is his like, this is his profile thing. This is like he's really a guide. This is him and Courtney Kardashian. So he's not full of crap and this is the stuff he's showing us, right, so you can see why I was like, you gotta go. Like, my husband's not too jealous, but he wouldn't like this situation. And so he also has been on like he's like a been on the Gladiator. He's been on like a couple shows, like actual shows, like he's like a movie star or something. So we go on this tour and it's like an off the beaten Path tour and she's already met her guy at this point that comes into you know, the whole thing. But they're just talking and he they met because he walked up to her at a crowded airport and said God told me to talk to you or I'd regret it the rest of my life. Okay, So again another weird, weird right, Like that's nowadays I would be she asked my opinion on this, and nowadays I would give a totally different answer than what I gave at that time, because now we know like people are assignments, things happen, and I know that now, but I didn't know this then. I was a Christian, but I wasn't very awake right like I wished I had been. So this is us taking this picture, and I am literally standing on this this building. See I'm on the other side. I'm on those stairs right there. This is the opposite side of it. And you can see what this is called. This is called Santa Maria Sopra Minerva, and that is because this church is built over the top of Minerva's temple ruins. And if you know anything about the story of Minerva and Medusa and all the weird things. This is just a little background on it. It shows that it's in Rome, That's where we were. The other elephant picture is mine, so you can see I'm on the other side of it, literally standing on the steps of this church, and this is inside the church, and there was renovations happening at that time, and so first of all, that's really important if you're going to upset spirits as they're tearing into the walls of this church and they're doing some weird stuff. And this church is literally above this weird underground portion for the temple. See it here. This goes down to the temple, nice black and white floor and everything. But anyways, nowadays, i'd be more awake. Wasn't awake, and she acted really weird. And I just put these in here because you can see that I'm telling the truth. Like we're all over roam and this is like the columnade and stuff there, and she's acting like really fussy on this trip, and that's super not like her, Like she's usually fun and outgoing, and she just wasn't. And you know, I but she had all these issues going on too, and she was healing from things, so you know, you just kind of let things go as a parent. You don't really freak out or nothing. Then he takes us to this underground area that goes down to these tunnels, and above it is this restaurant and this little old lady Sergey dinner and you don't get a pick what you get or anything. You just get what you get. And it was delicious, by the way, and he seems really nice. She seems really nice. Everything seemed fine. This is us with like literal pictures on the tour with this gladiator guide, and so we stay like a week. I just put these in here kind of for fun because you know, as we're talking, but she seems strange. And when we came back, this would have been for her birthday, which is in March. It's right by the equinox. Her birthday is like really close to it. And then we came home and we went on a family trip. And this family trip was in California. So we get there and when I say we were off grid, I mean we are really off grid. And I get this airbnb and it is like all ran on solar power. It's out in the middle of the woods, but it's in the red forest and we all go. This was like shortly after it was like really like in June. It was right after her birthday. We got back from Rome. We went on this trip and the guy was really strange that I rented it from and he had an owl for his profile picture. We're out in the middle of the woods and my kids are all staying. We're all going as a family to this one, whereas the other one we didn't. This is a really good picture of it. And in the middle of the night, something was trying to get in this house and I did not know what it was, but it slammed the where the top level is so loud it woke everyone up and I was like, what the heck. Not my husband, it didn't wake him up, but the kids me, we're all screaming. We think it's a bear, Like we're freaking out, and my husband's like, you gotta chill out because like, see, this is the door. So the second level is clear up in the it's far up there, and they're in this loft area that's like clear up this way, and that's where it hit. And I was like, no, there's definitely something trying there's the loft trying to get in this house. And I wake him up, I make him come out, I make him look all around with me, and there's like nothing. We didn't go outside because we were like, eh, if it's a bear, we don't want to die today. So we come back and like we're just chilling, and it was a full moon. I didn't know this. This is from a picture from one of my actual pictures. It was a full moon when we were there, which was weird. So she's acting way bad on this trip. And when that thing hit the door, she sits straight up in bed, and my little kids are there with her, and they're nine and eight, and she sits up, still asleep and goes, Minerva no and lays back down. She's not even awake. This is real. Well, you have to remember, I'm not awake, right Like, I have no idea. I have no idea about that temple we visited. I have no idea about any of this stuff yet. I just know we went to Rome, that's all. And I'm like, the kids keep saying it over and over and over again because they think it's hysterical. They think it's so funny. They don't know what it means, but they kept saying the whole trip, Minerva no. And they're like making fun of her hardcore because they're little. They're nine and you know, like nine to eight, nine and ten right in there. And she was so bad on this trip that I literally told her, like if you need a fly home, because she was a flight attendant, you can go do that, like I will take you to the nearest airport because you're on one, and I'm not about it right now. So my stepson is like going through his we call it his Jesus face, and through this serious Jesus base, which is good, but like he went to the extreme and he was like almost like Jewish Christian. He got like real crazy. He was like grown out his hair. He was like doing all this crazy stuff like only reading the Bible, wouldn't watch TV, only eating certain things. Like he was getting real wild up. And so I kept having to like travel down to the nearest city to get like supplies, other supplies than stuff I brought because he wasn't going to eat that and all this stuff. So she was super agitated with him. And usually they get along good because he's like nineteen this point or eighteen. He's older, and they are the closest ones in age other than her sister, who couldn't come well her sister. At the same time this is happening with the kids and her sitting up and saying, Minerva, no, she is in sleep paralysis at my home in Utah, and she calls me. As soon as we get service, I get this message from her that is just flipping out, like same time it has the times. I remember, we're out in the middle of like no, there's no service out there, there's nothing out there, and I'm running to town to get the stuff for him to eat, and this message comes through and she's like MoMA mom, Like she's like cry, she's hysterical. She's like my really sensitive kid to every She feels things and sees things sometimes and I just feel things. I've never been one to see anything since I was little. Because it's one time happened, it scared me. That was the end of it. And so I'm like, wow, that was really weird. And then she continues to act this way the whole time. Well, all this time goes by, we come home from our vacation. I don't think anything of this. Remember I'm completely normal, like normy Normyville. Well, my daughter stranges from us in twenty twenty over this guy and she cuts us all off, says we're bad people, we're narcissists. She doesn't love us anymore, like I'm done with you people kind of thing. And then my daughter comes home one day, my second daughter, the sensitive one. She says, Mom, did you see oh, you got to beat that name out? Did you see her tattoo? And I said no, I'm blocked on everything. Why so this is her tattoo, This is Medusa. These are cherubim all around it. This is what she posted about it. Some people ask why I didn't add color or a flower or something pretty. Well, the meaning behind my tattoo isn't pretty. Medusa. Just like myself and many other women were raped, Medusa was cursed. This is how I felt after being raped, ugly and low in life. I wanted to represent how I felt in the middle of the curse, beautiful but full with snakes. And yet I also wanted a sense of strength with her. Following my Medusa, there is a guardian angel. I'm assuming this is her husband, because without my angel, I would not be here today. I remembering, I remembering wanting to be gone from the curse, but an angel kept me here. This tattoo means so much to me. I'm so blessed to be here today, to be alive, and to be a survivor. And so I I didn't know anything about the church. I didn't know anything about anything until one day my husband came home shortly after she got this tattoo and I'll stop sharing. We can just chat now. And he says, Heidi, did you see did you see the check in pop up on Facebook? And I said, no, what do you mean? Let check? What are you talking about? He says, the check in it popped up today on Facebook? And I said no, I don't know. I don't know what you mean. And he's like, well, you've got to You've got to look at this. So he shows me, and it's that church that I showed you of Minerva the Sober Day Minerva. And if anybody knows the story about Medusa and Minerva, supposedly Medusa was in the church praying for Minerva. She idolized her like she was worshiping her there, and she was like one of her maidens. And then her dude comes in and caes her and gets all crazy and has to have her right then and rapes her on the floor of that temple. Well, that's where we were in Rome about We went down to that lower level where that was these ruins. But remember I didn't remember. I didn't know any of this. And at this point, I'm more awake. This is in twenty twenty when he shows me the check in and I start researching. So I found out, you know, this, this church, all this weird stuff, even the guide, even the gladiator dude that was on there, all this stuff. And then on top of it, I start researching about California because that's where we were right after where she said Irva no, and that's the state seal of that freaking state. Everything about California is also linked to Minerva. And she's literally calling out like no in the middle of the night. And so I have to tell you, like, my daughter is not the same person she was. She will say that to you. She will tell you that herself. She has said that to my mom. I don't speak to her anymore because she doesn't allow it. But I'm like the one person that would have I was the closest to her. So I think when these things sometimes come in, you know, you're the one that is going to be I'm not saying she's fully like engulfed in this. I'm just saying things attached to us sometimes, you know. And she had been opened up for this with this trauma, and then on top of it some other stuff that had been going on in her life. And so then her prince Charmine comes right up to her in the middle of a crowded airport. And then she never talks to any of us again. And she's this new person and she'll tell anyone like she tells my mom. She tells everybody like you wouldn't know me anymore. She came here, she emptied out her storage unit, and she was like prom queen and all these things. She threw everything away, all of her keepsakes that she'd kept for all this time, she threw them all away and just walked away from her life, walked away from all of us. And even when my other daughter, who is pretty sensitive, tries to talk to her and different things, she just nope, It's like, how's the sky, how's your day, how's the class, Like it's like the weather, and like you can't bring up anything with meaning at all. She cut off not only me, but she didn't see anybody from this side of the family for four years, four years, and then she finally came just barely and saw and they have free flight benefit. She's married to a pilot, so money's not the issue. She lives far away, but money and travel is not the problem. They go all over the place. But I truly believe in that moment she must have had a choice to make whenever all of that went down, and she definitely made her choice. Do I know that she's okay today? I know she's been rebaptized out of the Mormon Church into a Baptist church that I think it's Baptist that he goes to. I don't know one hundred percent, but I think her heart's probably a lot better than it was. But it worries me, like all these coincidences, all this connection, all of this stuff, and then how she changed, not only like on a mental level, but like in general everything about her is completely different. It's really weird. And so you know, when she got the tattoo about I freaked out. I was like, wow, this is nuts, Like that is that's a lot, like she has a lot of tattoos. That part didn't bring me out, but like that she would actually get that she knows, she knows nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to jump in here because that tattoo thing, it's like it's from what I understand, all that kind of stuff. People will become possessed, so to speak, have an entity attachment, and depending on the type of entity, it will force them subconsciously to desire a tattoo so that it seals their spirit into the vessel. Because remember, wow, back in those days, like if you read the Old Catholic like all the stuff that demonology is founded on, they will tell you about seals and tattoos.
Speaker 2: You use the seals either coming.
Speaker 1: Or either conjured or keep an entity trapped. So I could see how this a nervous spirit as we're calling it, would want to secure its place.
Speaker 2: And it's huge. It's like her whole it's huge, And I'm like, this is wild to me, and especially now knowing what I know, like about Mormonism and solemonic magic and the seals, like you're talking about like one hundred percent Mormons use these, like one hundred percent Mormons use this right like they use seals all the time and the whole foundation of the church. So she already was raised up. She was my most indoctrinated child because she was the oldest, right. The others like as I got out are it's a different level. But these this, these oldest ones, it's a different it's a different thing. And when I saw that, I felt the same like you, I felt like, this is a mark on her. This is like a mark on her, you know, And it scares me because everything has changed so much. And when you read about people that are affected. Now, I'm not saying she's not her anymore, but we know that people get affected by things. We know that channeling happens. We know that things can be accepted, especially if you accept it, especially if you accepted in especially where she says an angel helped her. I'm like, okay, was that her husband or was that a literal angel? And we all know what is the devil described as sometimes right, like a cherubhim, like he was a chair right that, there's it too. Either he was a cherubim or a seraphim. That's what people say. And I know we don't one hundred percent know the answer, but like just knowing that and hearing that when I saw it, I was like, oh my gosh. And her husband comes from I often wonder he comes from a huge banking family back East and he wouldn't get married. Yeah, he and I was getting into things like when I seen him the second time, which would have been like after that trip, like, oh, it was Halloween. It was on Halloween, and I would have been telling him things that I'm learning at this point because I'm like getting in it. I'm like, oh my gosh, like not about Medusa, none of that yet, but I'm just like learning about freemasonry, right, I'm learning about little things, little things. So I'm like, he told me, I'm never getting married anywhere but in my church in my hometown. Ever she has to come here. That's really unusual for a bride because usually the bride's family is where the wedding is, you know, like that's the tradition in I mean normally. And He's like, no, I'm not doing that. I'm not getting married anywhere but in my church. And I was like, okay, but it's not like Catholic or anything, like you're not you know, it's not because of he's a Catholic or something, and that's not why he's not. But I found that so odd. I found it he like systematically dismantled our whole family within six months. And that's a weird. That's weird on its own, you know, let alone this Minervaus stuff going on at the same exact time. It's like the same time. And then she had a roommate that was super into not black magic, what is it called. She was creole, you know what, who do whoo doo? Who do that kind of weird stuff. They were doing love spells for her before she met this guy, right before, and she told me about it, and I was like no. I was like, no, you can't do that. What are you doing? Why are you doing that? You want you want trouble? That's that, Like, what are you doing? And she was having like really bad cold spirit attacks, like in her room, like feeling cold and like weird stuff and nowhere else in the house. And I was like, you better be praying, Like I remember telling her you better be praying, like you better pray, and she was like oh. And then so when the husband comes in, the roommate is gone, just disappears out of her life. You tell me that's not in a siment. She unfriends all of us on Facebook. She unfriends everybody, the whole entire family. She unfriends the girl like my daughter, who she was best friends with for three years. They lived together and was supposed to be like her maid of honor and everything, poof, She's just gone into the night bye, Like it's weird, you know, I thought it was weird. I don't know, but it's a scary, scary situation. I think, Oh yeah, that's pretty strange. I mean to.
Speaker 1: Summon I love her, and that stuff always backfires.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, that's not a good idea. I'll do that. That's a bad idea. And like I said, like, yeah, she got what she wanted, Like what she always wanted was to be a mom she is, to not worry about money but she doesn't, and kind of to be taken care of, you know, and she has And she wanted a farm. She wanted a far met and she has one. And it's like everything she ever said, like minus a cow she wants. I know she wants a cow. I don't think she has that. But minus that, everything else on her list is checked. But what did she have to give up? Every single one of us? Everything else? Yeah? Yeah, And when I'm telling you, like that was her brother and her brother and her member. He was like nine. He's a kid, he's like eight, and they were tight, like she helped me raise him because when she when he was little, I had cancer and so they were close, like so close, like her real child and poof just gone because he told her off one day. He was only like maybe nine when he told her off. He said, so, why are you treating our mom like this? What are you crazy? Like that's our mom? Like what is wrong with you? Like I don't care, like because she was kind of going off on me, and he's like, I don't care if if mom did something bad when you were younger or whatever. He's like, which, I mean, I was gone a lot and that makes me feel bad, but like I had a nanny. I mean I tried to do the best things I could for them, but yeah, I was gone a lot. I was the dad. I was the dad and the mom. There was no dad, you know, he took off. So I mean I do I regret absolutely, but like I can't think of anything so horrific, right, Like you try and you rack your brain forever for like a year and a half. I just racked my brain on what I could do, what I could change, what could happen on my end that I could fix this such because like you think you got to fix it, you know, but sometimes you can't. Sometimes it's not your deal. And it wasn't like I did everything I could like I'll go to therapy with you. I'll I'll get racked over the coals, like I'll say sorry to everybody, Like whatever you want me to do, I'll do it because I missed her so bad, you know, right, And nothing nothing, Nope, So this gets one more step weird. So one day, two days after she came home from the hospital from having a baby, she's had a baby. Now baby looks like me. And they always say, we don't know who the baby looks like. I'm like, okay, my mom tells them all the time, the baby looks like your mom, that that's fine whatever. She looks an awful lot like me, the daughter does. But she comes home from the hospital and she calls my mom hysterical, and we were right in the middle of having a conversation where and I wasn't like mad mad, but I just said this needs to stop now, and I just hit the table like that that was it, Like that was as mad as I got. Like we were just talking about it because we were sad about not seeing the baby and not being in the baby's life and stuff. We were just having our own talk. She wasn't on the phone yet. She calls my mom in the middle of this conversation, crying and screaming, screaming, Like I knew that scream was serious. I knew something was wrong. And of course she just had a baby and she had a c section. I was scared something bad happened, you know, I didn't know. So my mom hands me the phone and I'm like, oh my gosh, like I'm not supposed to talk to her. I'm trying to be respectful of her wishes. I don't know what to do, like I'm my god. So I say hello, you know, and she's like, lightning struck my house. And I'm like, what lightning struck my house? I'm like when just now? Like so in the time it took for her to call my mom, like literally, that was why we were saying it needed to stop. Lightning struck her house, hit a gas line in her house and blew her wall out and started a fire. And he ran back in and put it out because he's also a volunteer firefighter, so he ran back in there, no equipment, nothing, put it out. Good for him, that's good. I'm glad everything was fine, everybody was safe. But I found that really funny, like in an odd way, not funny. Ha ha. That lightning struck their house right as we were saying that needed to stop. And this is when I'm more awake and more like in tune. I knew everything by then, and my mom was like, oh my gosh. And I was like, I didn't wish nothing bad on nobody. I just said it needed to stop, like because my son was like, Mom, I'm like, no, no, I'm not in that business. I don't do wishing on bad people. No, that's not for me. Yeah, So lightning struck their house. It's pretty odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty strange. I mean, I don't think there's such a thing as coincidence. Really, right right in the middle of us saying that.
Speaker 2: That was weird, I mean, this is a really compelling story.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: I wonder.
Speaker 1: If things can never get better for her, Not necessarily between the two of you guys, but I wonder if things can never get better for her and if she really is just a goner at this point, because like, even in my private conversations with Jerry Martinski, I don't know if you know him, the way he talks about how there's this element of accepting there's like a relationship between the person and the possessor the entity, and that until that relationship, that dependency goes away, it's kind of like a it's.
Speaker 2: Never going to resolve itself. So I wonder, yeah, they like own you or something, right like for the until you say stop it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even then they don't even really want to go, like they'll do anything to keep you stuck in that same pattern.
Speaker 2: And I guess that's saying first it give.
Speaker 1: It is right, right, very interesting because you never know when things could just all of a sudden fall apart completely and you're completely devastating for her, Like that lightning strike is a good example.
Speaker 2: Of that, right right, Like maybe she was thinking about like connecting because I did send baby stuff and I sent a letter, but he's like the grand interceptor, like he like takes all the things. Like I wrote a big letter and told him how much I loved him and everything, and like even him, I was like, look like whatever it is, it is, but like I just want to fix it, you know, like I'm not mad. Just come home, like not come home like live here, like come back to our lives. But I also feel like we're the only things that would know if she was different all of us, because we would know we know her, we know her like real know her, we know her heart, you know, we know who she is. And my daughter and my son and everybody that saw her. First of all, it was on a timeframe. She was here for like three days and he only let him have two hours out to lunch with my mom. It was like in a restaurant, public place, timed you can take pictures, say hi, blah blah blah. That was it, and like it was very timed. And my son I was like, how was it, you know, are you happy to see her? Are you happy? You know? And he's like, because we had a decision to make in that moment. You know, we have two miners. My husband was like, nope, screw her and the horse. She wrote in on We're not sending our kids. And I'm like, okay, no, like we're not. I'm like, we get to pray about this, you know, like this is a big deal. What if they don't get to see her again for a long time, what if you know, they get to meet the baby all this stuff. So I'm like I felt different about it because he was. He's just still really mad about the fact because he's like I never did anything. I don't understand. I don't understand he got him too everybody, And I said, I don't feel like that because I don't feel like it's it's you like I did. I did feel like it was at first like we did something right, we can fix it, it's us. But then at some point you have to say, this is this is their choice for whatever reason, even if it is maybe she just does hate me, Like okay, fine, but this is still a weird story, right, Like at the end of the day, like you want them to be happy and you want them to be well adjusted. So the best thing I knew I could do for my kids, the little ones, is let them see their sister. Like that's a weird don't do that, you know, you can't like say no. So I let him go and I was like, you don't seem too happy, like are you not that happy? And he's like it was okay, I'm like why, He's like, it's just it was really regimented. It was like that, you know, and he's like it just felt weird, just felt weird. And I was like, well, that's sad. And my little one said she didn't know. She wanted to go again. If if they came back and she's only ten, and she's like, Mom, I just I don't know. It's not the same and you're not there and it's sad. She's like, it's just so sad knowing that you're like right down the street and you don't get us here. And I'm like, oh, I'm fine. I just played it off. I was like, nah, I'm good, Like I want you to have fun, you know. And she's like, no, but you're our mom. You know you should be with her, like she's here her mom, like even at ten years old. She's like, I don't get it. And I'm like, yeah, I don't get it. But I think she made a Faustian bargain. I really do. It feels so strange, you know. I hate to say that because she's my kid and I have to tell you, like her name. She was the only one when I got married in the temple and you kneel over an altar and you look into these weird mirrors. She was in me. I was like eight and a half, almost nine months pregnant. I was far like she was due soon, like maybe three weeks, so she was there. She was within me when I'm like having this done. And actually that's where I got her name is at that time, and I always wonder, man, I'm like, what did I do? You know?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: And I know like, I mean, I spent a lot of time trying to break things off. Even now it's it's it's a forever process. I think. Once you make oaths, which is why I'm here telling my story, don't make oaths. God says it for a reason. It's a really good idea to listen. Don't make oasts because you don't know. You don't know what you're doing. All the time. They told me that was about going to heaven. It's not solomonic magic exactly.
Speaker 1: These vows and stuff, they really they really exist. We really take a toll on you. They really bind you to certain circumstances and situations for forever if you don't know how to break it.
Speaker 2: I read, yeah, I read.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say I just read it. I studied a book called The Grand Keys of Solomon. And I don't know if anybody else has read this, but it's three parts, it's a tome. It's a lot to go through. And I just didn't like how I felt, well, I was studying it, but I was trying to get familiar with the information because I felt like it was relevant to the path that I'm on. And it's a lot of dark stuff, Like there's really people out there that you know, and I want.
Speaker 2: To breakface this.
Speaker 1: There's people that are going to listen to this and they don't agree with Christianity, they don't agree with a new Age, they don't agree with even the concept that state In exists or Lucifer exists. Like there's going to be they're just green that are going to hear this and they're going to have all kinds of ideas, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: But the reality is.
Speaker 1: That there are people out there that believe that these things work, and whether it's real or not, it is their belief alone that appears to make these things work and make these entities manifest.
Speaker 2: And it's a serious thing. It's nothing to be played with. I want and this since you mentioned the Keys of Solomon, this has nothing to do with my with Mormon, well with Minerva, but it has to do with Mormons. I want to show you what I found this week. Maybe this was why I was supposed to see it.
Speaker 1: Now right, I'll just continue talking will you look for it. Yeah, this kind of of manipulation of energy and stuff like that. It is some of the darkest stuff. And even when I was reading it, it's like things would happen around me that weren't good that I just like, I wasn't living in this house. I was living overseas in a house in Pennsylvania, and like the cat died and all kinds of weird stuff like under weird circumstances and stuff. Well it was real, and this sound was like I really wonder if something didn't reach in and just like.
Speaker 2: Clop this cat.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, the cat looked like the cat looked like it's been Yeah, the cat looks like he'd been bludding to death basically.
Speaker 2: And then it was an inside cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like, what could I have attacked this cat, you know, right inside the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all kinds of weird stuff went on.
Speaker 1: I'll just leave that example there. But this stuff isn't anything to be played with. And when you're looking at like you trade, when you get really curious and really honest, because that has the key component here, and just read stop looking for this stuff on the internet, because the internet is not going to give you all the right information all the time. You have to read books, books, and you usually have to read a lot of them to find and where things line up and lead you in the right direction. But you know, the Rothschild family is a real thing, you know, and they control a lot of these religions and stuff go back to them, and they're laying with freemasonry and stuff like that. And now there's this weird, weird thing on the Internet where there's like sympathy for Freemasonry, and it's like, no, it's just the people that you feel sympathetic towards. They don't know what's going on because they're not of that kind of spirit that they're going to get told to go up to this level or that level or whatever. But there's other things going on. It's I describe it as being like a hallway with many doors, and whichever room your personality and your level of morality suits, they'll call you into that door. And then there'll be hundreds of thousands of other people that don't know because they just don't they're.
Speaker 2: Not suitable for that. So there's darkness afoot.
Speaker 1: There's evil, seriously in this world, and there's a lot of stuff like this that you're saying that it's People have no idea how common this stuff is.
Speaker 2: This is a real thing that you're going through. Yeah, you're going to show Can you see that? Can you see this? It's pulled up on the screen.
Speaker 1: I think I need to exit and I have to add you add that screen, Bagon, Can I add it?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here is the the parchment that the founder of the Mormon Church had on him his death. You'll recognize it because you've studied what I've studied. And this talisman is also what he wore when always it was always on his body. This is a copy of that talisman up close, and the back of it's different, but that's the that's the third seal of Jupiter ear thor pentacal ocuputer. And then also this is what is on that parchment right there, And this is commanding spirits and I just barely learned about this, and these are the spirits that are on that parchment as well. And he was directly working with Raphael. And if you notice when it was on that parchment, it's not in a circle, so it's not bound. That means he's working directly with it. With those entities, and this is the founder of that church. When I went to read the Seals of Solomon, the Greater and Lesser Keys, I found them and look who uploaded him the Greater Key of Solomon digitized by Brigham Young University, by Mormon College, And I was like, what in the heck? And this is their new seal for their priesthood. Yeah, and they call it the seal. They literally call it the sale of Melkezidic. And again it's not in a circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I found that really interesting with the Solomonic aspect of things, like, that's wild to me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I thought you might find that interesting because I just barely learned about it. I was studying this world. Yeah, that's Solomonic. I just thought it was Masonic. I didn't know like all that. But you know that that that's the kind of stuff you're taking os for in the temple like that, Yeah, precisely, precisely.
Speaker 1: And other dangesting is the way that people reference King Solomon as a hero because maybe the Bible told him now or whatever, but Solomon isn't who they say he is. It is scary all this information as well, even when you read when you read the Keys of Solomon, there there actually is no proof that and as a real human being either someone like they refer to him as though he's a deity itself, like maybe a demigod or some kind of thing like that.
Speaker 2: Well, you have something to control them all, like he controlled them all. Like and I know they talk about the Ring and people are going to hear this, and that new show came out, the Lord of the Ring show. I haven't watched it yet, but I've already got messages from a bunch of people like do you see this stuff. I'm like, yeah, I don't have to watch it to know what that's gonna be, like talking about dripping blood. Yeah, I'm like you already. No, No, I'm not watching any of that stuff. I just don't care. I'm like, oh, yeah, that you can describe it to me. I'll tell you what it is. But all these people are so ridiculous. They're so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yea, they actually think they can consciously watch this stuff just because they know a little bit of something and it's not going to affect them. From idiots, y'all are freaking stupid. It's gonna say it. Whatever goes into your subconscious mind acts on you, against you.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. When they told me just one scene, I was like, yeah, I'm good, I'm okay. I'm not I'm okay. I'm like I want to watch that. That's uns terrifying. Like what he's got his hand open, bleeding on stuff in a circle sounds familiar? No, thank you.
Speaker 1: I was like, uhh, exactly. Yeah, there's the number one one of the number one themes. That's one of the number one themes that's recurring in a lot of television, even non Hollywood produced films. It's just the same thing, the same repetitive stuff, over and over, conjuring of the rings.
Speaker 2: And rings as the one ring to rule them all, right, Like you know, yeah, And I'll tell you a quick story that's relevant to the new thing.
Speaker 1: When I was about eighteen years old, I used to hang out with a guy's I fuck him.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna like believe this out. His name was Ryan, and.
Speaker 1: We all knew him his nickname the Satan, and he had a ring that he wore and if he took his ring off, he would lose his mind. And the inside of the ring had an inscription. And I really believe that he had gamons and stuff in it because when he he would take this ring off before he wanted to do anything bad, and he used to do a lot of bad stuff, like criminal stuff, and we did we actually didn't even realize that what was that that was what he was doing until it was too late we found out that he was doing.
Speaker 2: But he would just lie and manipulate people and.
Speaker 1: Have like sex orgies and stuff like that, and you know, we just thought he was a normal guy. We just thought he was a little wacky or whatever. And he was into like we thought he was just weird because he was into like heavy metal music and stuff. He'd be wearing like a Disturbed T shirt with anybody that's into Disturbed music, you know. And they had one album called Billy, But it's a combination of all of the symbols like Star of David and all that stuff all made into one symbol. And it's also not inside of the circle either. So it's like, you know, people, we don't understand exactly how deep in the shit we are when it comes to this demonic influence. These entities just running loose looking for people to jump on, and he was full of it. I just recently reconnected with someone who was the little sister of this Ryan guy's girlfriend, and I remember his girlfriend used to lose it. She would lose her freaking line too, and she was into witchcraft of the dark kind, and she would have like seizures and all kinds of crazy stuff. I remember having to go over there once or twice to help the little sister just like take her away from the house because some crazy stuff was going on. Yeah, this story with your daughter reminds me of my sister. My mother told me a story when I was really young. I guess back then it was just a story for me, but she told me that my sister never actually write after the age of seven, because she came home one evening and found her in the living room pretending to play school, and she had these rulers and she was like pretend beating the crap out of all the students in the classroom, the so called classroom, And my mother asked her why she did it, and she said, Pernicia made me do it. And my mother was like, who the hell is Paranicia? And Brnicia was her imaginary friend. And back then they lived in a house that was it was in like nineteen eighty and they lived in a house that was My mother would swear that this house was haunted because one night she got up to go for a glass of water and something pushed her really hard, right into a glass table. This was right around the time that my sister was talking to imaginary friends and stuff like that. But they eventually left the house and came to this house that well, not this house, but house next to. My family asked two houses one day, see both of our side by side, i should say, And then they eventually moved into this house and that's where they lived. But when they left that house, Bernicia went away, all the imaginary friend talk went away, and all the spooky stuff stopped happening.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, right, So that tells you a lot.
Speaker 1: But my mother swears that there's wanting influence that took over my sister, that changed her forever, because my sisters give us trouble for like twenty something years until she finally moved away, got away from us. Actually, we asked her to get away from us. She didn't move my choice. We were like, you've just got to go.
Speaker 2: That's trouble from you.
Speaker 1: She was just really evil things. She was always drawn to really evil things. The kind of movies that she liked to watch were always the really evil things, and she seemed to get.
Speaker 2: Joy out of the suffering of other people.
Speaker 1: If she I remember there was a movie I can't remember if it's a Johnny Depp movie or what it is, The Ninth Gate or something like that, and I remember she really loved that movie when it came out. She loved like the the cover art and everything. She's like, oh, this looks so good. And I was like, Okay, something's wrong with you. Anything that had like the Devil's titled, like any anything referencing the devil or demons or anything like that.
Speaker 2: She was all over it all the time. And it was really really strange. She was She's a that's what she was. She's she's a demon for sure.
Speaker 1: Carry even like I remember noticing it from when I was like thirteen fourteen years old. She always had a particular smell, like sulfur on her body all the time. She spells smells really bad like egg, rotten egg. Oh no, yeah, rotten eggs. Yeah, it's definitely not good.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah, I just think I can see it you know, people people play with things they shouldn't and sometimes even like like, okay, Joseph Smith, I showed you what he had on him, But what did he say visited him? Right? Like an angel? He didn't say a demon. But like they they fake it, they fake it. And if you know the true story, Joseph Smith couldn't have seen an angel because the guy was supposedly a real person. Once, that's not an angel, that's necromancy. You're talking to a dead guy, Like, that's not an angel. That's different. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you do your research and you actually find information that suggests that Joseph Smith was talking to demons.
Speaker 2: Again, didn't he go to graveyards or something like that? I think he did. He was a treasure digger supposedly. But yeah, and there was you know a lot of creepy stuff that happening around him that people don't talk about, Like his brother mysteriously died of constipation and had an overdose of medication from it. And he was the oldest son, so that right there was weird. Then Joseph has a baby right after he supposedly talks to this angel and gets all these plates that he's you know doing his baby is born and has horrific birth defects and they name it the dead brother's name, and it dies within minutes and it's like all birth defect like problems and stuff, and like, so two of the firstborn sons dead. And then what happens. He gets everything he's wanted, like, I mean, he comes right, I mean, he ends up running for president of the United States. Yeah, he gets martyred. Later makes you wonder, like why I did get later? Yeah, yeah, when you check it. Charles T. Russell was kind of like on the same thing. He had similar.
Speaker 1: Things that happened, like talking to anti tees and stuff like that. And there we have it, Jehovah's witnesses and people actually think something good.
Speaker 2: But it's just the other called Mohammed. Mohammed. I always say, listen, Mohammed was speaking to spirits, Gabriel supposedly, right, and then we've got what Crowley speaking to aliens. He's got the Lima, we got John d speaking to everybody. He was speaking to all the dead people. He's up here, and a lot of things came from him. I mean tons of things came from him, you know, including the Enoki and alphabet, So you know, he lays this stuff out, but it's you know, Croley's not special, He's not special. Parsons out in the desert. They all paid a price too. It was always sexual in nature. It either starts up with polygamy or they swap wives, or they're doing some weird stuff, like every single time, every single time, God doesn't require that. Do you think God had come down and be like, yeah, swap wives. No, that's weird. No, He's not going to require that sexual will sin to make it happen, Like that's weird. So every one of them, Yeah, so Jehovah's yeah, witnesses if they have a sin associated with theirs.
Speaker 1: But I can't remember a lot of this stuff. And there's just so much stuff to memorize that it's like, I don't know how I'm going to remember all this stuff. By the time I'm dead, I won't remember any of this. But he's read it anyway, you know, I just read it because.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll be extra goodbye then. But like, it's weird that they all have almost the same story.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's and it's all coming from the rothschild infiltrated Satan is something, you know, like they Lucifer worship and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird out well, and it goes far back into the kabbala and Jewish mysticism and all kinds of stuff. Like I talked to a guy about that. Yeah, it so crazy. I'm like what, But he didn't want to talk to me about Mormons. I'll tell you that right now. You don't want to talk about that. We talked about like things around it, but he didn't want to talk about that. Kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of my very best friends was raised in the Mormon religion and stuff, and her mother kind of woke up and tried to get him out of it, not without her getting raped as little girl. But you know, man, it seems to be a common thing that happens in the Mormon could then people just don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're starting to. They're starting to come out and talk about it. And that's where it makes you wonder, like the brother died of constipation, Like, oh, what did they do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not they did.
Speaker 1: But that dullion of constipation story is a common threat too, though, because you will see there's a lot of celebrities, that guy of Constallation as well too, and they were really successful.
Speaker 2: Then one day you just can't shit anymore.
Speaker 4: And that's suspicious, you know, that means something happened. Probably, Yeah, it sounds almost like there's some kind of a ritual that occurs there and that's just the cover story for it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Makes you wonder like how they killed, how they killed Chris Cornell and Tester Bennikin and stuff like that with the blood el sacrifice yep, all that kind of too.
Speaker 2: And that chef guy whatever his name is, Chef Anthony Bourdein. They all died the same way, yeah, Anthony Boarding Yeah, yeah, Kate Stade the purse maker as she did the same way, like all around the same time. But yet they had broken bones. I mean, you're going to beat the shit out of yourself before you off yourself. Like really, that sounds like a great idea. Broken ribs everything. Chris Cornell's was really suspect. He had a lot of broken ribs.
Speaker 1: So yeah, David Bowie was really suspicious too, And then after he dies, what album gets released Black Star and right on. There is just so much symbolism and stuff like that, and can we Prince died and all that stuff too.
Speaker 2: Oh prince singing about dying in an elevator and he dies in an elevator. Yeah, broke his hip before it happened.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, he just broke his hip that week, they say, and he went to the hospital for medication. No, I don't think so. They'll beat that man. He'll beat that tiny little man.
Speaker 2: All of them makes you really step back and go, WHOA, what's happening here? It all goes back to nWo type stuff, like every single bit of it, and all the religions do too, by the way, like they're all a big part of it. Not that God's part of it. I'm just saying, at some point, God gets corrupted in those hearts of those men. Anytime you put your faith in men, I promise you'll be disappointed, Like you have to put your faith somewhere else, because I don't. I don't do that anymore. That's not for me, you know. Yeah, pool me once, fool me once. Come on. Now, I'm okay over here. I'm okay over here. Like nah, I don't trust any of them anymore, especially after learning some things this week, and I'm like, where are your shareholdings, Mormon Church, top ten, Tesla, Apple, all of them are like, like completely, they're just all in together. Elon Musk's top dude is Jared Birchall, who is Mormon, and then one of the top ten holdings of the Mormon Church is Tesla. I think they're number ten. Apple's like number one. And by the way, United Healthcare Systems uhs, which I'm just like, oh, no, wonder they've pushed that one thing in twenty twenty, got it? Gotcha? Yeah, And now we know why.
Speaker 1: Point pointing thing. I think where you're going down that line to.
Speaker 2: I think H. G.
Speaker 1: Wells actually talks about religion and the technocracy in one of his books a while ago. He like ties it all together too. I can't remember, Like I told you, I read so much stuff. It's like I can't even remember all of it.
Speaker 2: And then trying to find that one you know me, I like to read because it's really not online, and they'll change it if they want to. They'll change it that they can go in. That's why they want everything digitized, so they can just delete, you know. And even books are affected by like the what do you call it? When things are weird? What is that. Yes, I totally think that's a thing because I've seen some of the well, I know some verses that have been affected because I've talked to John Kerwin and he talks about the lion and the lamb, and I remember that. I'm old enough that I know it was the lion and the lamb, but it isn't anymore. It's the wolf, the wolf and the lamb. No, it wasn't. The lion has always been representative of Christ always, and now you got a wolf there, and I'm going, wait a minute, what. It was definitely the lion, though I remember that too. It was the lion. It's representative, like he's he's the king, right, like this is what we've always And then I'm like a wolf what? And then but other people remember it differently and they mandela the shit out of me on that one. I'm like, Okay, I don't know. I guess, but I think it was the lion, but it's not. I found even my oldest Bible says the wolf, and I'm like, ahh, that's a really old bible. I'm like, okay, that's weird. That's why we're supposed to memorize these things, even if you can't remember what book gets from or whatever, you have the knowledge. That's why we're supposed to have knowledge. That's why we're supposed to do that, because they can do what they want. Money, magic, all kinds of magic. People don't believe in magic.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere, there is everything. You just kind of have to look for the light side of things. I think this whole world that we live in is basically magical, but a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Don't believe in that. A lot of people say it's no such thing, and I'm like, okay, maybe, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wonder if that's that people are just freaking dumb, because That's where I'm at with it now. I think that most people are just really dumb and they actually do not care as long as they get to go home and watch their TV and drink their coffee and drink their alcohol and sit around and be lazy.
Speaker 2: You know, I just worked too hard.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have to think about I don't want to have to think about how I'm being mind controlled after working first.
Speaker 2: You know, It's true, they don't want to. Yeah, I get it. I try to tell people something sometimes and they're like, why does it matter. Like I try to tell my stepdad about the Mandela, and I said, how does the end of We Are the Champions? And and I told him the song and then he's like, he said the right verse, you know. And then he's like he's like, yeah, it ends like this, and I'm like, no, it doesn't anymore. And he's like, yes, it does. And I'm like, no, it doesn't. And so I was trying to explain it to him and he goes, who cares, I'm scared me because he knows music. Yeah, he knows music. He didn't want to hear it exactly. That's how people act. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, that's that's my biggest problem. That is the biggest problem on the planet. It's not that anything is being done to us, is that the majority of us are too stupid to allow any kind of freedom in their lives. Like the word freedom this kind of implies freedom all the way, Like empowerment only comes through taking responsibility for yourself.
Speaker 2: But it's just too hard. It's too hard for the average person. Oh, and I think, like you said, they're just happy. Like he was busy, he was mownislawn or something, and he was like, I don't. I don't have time for your nonsense, right, And I'm like, well, what if it's not nonsense? What if this is important? You know, like what if it changed your bible that you care about? And he's like it did not. I'm like, well, I guess I better not tell him.
Speaker 1: I was like, for him, you can mow your lawn and self reflect too, but they don't want to hear that.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to hear that. He definitely was weird it out he and he knows like he knows because he's like, so one day there's this and one day there's that. Oh well, and like I was like, yeah, but you're you recognize it, you saw it. You know I'm telling the truth. And he's like, no, you know, he doesn't want to It scares him. I honestly think for him, it scares him. He doesn't want to deal with that process like that that could be possible that they could mess with lyrics, or that could be possible that they could mess with whatever. You know, right, And I'm like, you can go back, like even in live shows, it'll change everywhere, Like on the Mandela John has gone back and showed things where it was like a live concert, and this happened and it didn't happen now and now it's like gone, like that word or that phrase or whatever, and I'm like, what blew my mind? I didn't even know that that could happen. Like I was like, Okay, that's weird because at first I thought they fix like what's current, you know what I mean, like currently, But no, they can fix other things. So then go backwards. Yeah exactly. It's just oh, it just pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Height I just have never been the personality type to just sit there and take something just because it just bothers me.
Speaker 2: Same, I always speak out, but then people think you're nuts. So I guess I'm a little nuts. I don't know, but I still keep talking. I'm like, that's what they get to know, and then it makes you. Hopefully we'll drive enough people toward reading or studying things for themselves and they can see what we see. Maybe hopefully that's what I hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, just to get back on topic before we wrap this up, So what would you say to parents that find themselves in a similar situation where like something obviously happens with their child and they don't want to have a relationship.
Speaker 2: With them anymore, but they know that they didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Like maybe it's a narcissist, which I think are demonic spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, Yeah it could be. You know, it could be. First you really do have to examine yourself. I mean, I think anytime somebody abruptly ends a relationship, especially a kid or like vice versa, like with parents, whatever, because that's like your core people, if you're willing to cut you know, your arm off basically, like that's like an arm of yourself. Like there's got to be something that's very very serious going on. And people always say, well, she probably was abusive, She probably was this. She probably you know, if you're the mom, especially, you're going to get that. You're going to get like, oh they deserve it, then she must be a bad mom. Dah da dah. And you know what, for a year, I played that game. For a year, I played that game in my mind like maybe I am a narcissist. One time, this doctor at work. I was talking to this doctor and he goes, Heidi, I can tell you why you're not a narcissist. He started laughing and I was like, don't laugh, it's serious, Like what, and he's like, narcissists don't ask if they're a narcissist. He's like, if you're asking, then you're you're concerned about it, and they don't care. They will never ask themselves that question because they don't want to know that answer. I'm like, oh, yeah, okay, so yes, I think you know, you got to look at yourself. You got to do some self work, for sure. But then if you've done everything within your power, right, you've done all the stuff, you've reached out, you've tried, you have ez like exhausted every effort that you can think of, and it's still not getting anywhere, then we have to look at the story of the Prodigal Sun. And I think that's in there for a reason because, right it teaches us to wait, which I hate because I'm very much like, I'm just gonna go there. I'm just gonna go there. I'm gonna drive there, I'm gonna show up on a doorstep, I'm gonna tell them, and then I'm like and then I'm gonna look crazy. And so I prayed about it, prayed about it every time I get a no, Nope, you're not driving there, Nope, you're not going there. Nope, you're not going to do that. And I'm like, man, that sucks because I'm very like head on person, like I want to like an attempt to fix it head on, but every time I got a know on that. So I'm like, pray, wait, think, and get curses off of your life. That's like the main like try and get them off of your life, because you can't do anything about theirs. If it is an attachment, pray against it. But like, ultimately, like you said, right at the end of the day, it has to be them that chooses, like that cut off has to come from somewhere better than me because it's their choice.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: If you're letting something in your life, you can't get rid of that for them. That's why we have to teach our kids to stand on their own feet. But I do say, I always leave my door open. I will never shut my door. I will never shut my door and say you can't come home, or you can't call me, or you can't see me. I'll never do to her what she's doing to me because it's sick, and it's a sickness almost because you don't get better that way. If you're angry at someone, You're going to be angry at them until you talk to them and resolve the problem. You don't resolve anything with silence. That just doesn't work. And so if you can communicate, try it. If you can do it with somebody impartial, probably better idea. You know, therapy, I go back and forth on I think it's best to make sure the person is in your best interests because a lot of times now paid therapists like a paid person in your life, like somebody that has a gain to get. Make sure they're doing it for the right reasons because just like doctors that keep people sick sometimes that too, right, they want to be the person if they step in and say, kick your mom out of your life forever, then now you're going to your therapist for everything. So I mean it kind is a moneymaker there, so be careful, right, be careful of advice. But that goes on both sides of that story. But like also protect you have to always protect yourself because what if she does have that and she came back tomorrow. You know what if you know, my stinch to her is bad because I'm trying to live this good path now, Like they say that, they say that you know, believers will be hated like the minute they come in a room. And sometimes I feel that, dude, Like sometimes you can feel that on people. And so sometimes you can just only pray. But a journal I prayed, I went to the scriptures. I just try to do what I can do within my power and give the rest to God, because you can't. You cannot force it. If you try, you're gonna look psychotic. So force is not of God anyways. Honestly, forces control isn't God's. God doesn't control like that, Like, that's not a thing. That's why we have free choice. So I can only hope. I have hope, and I will ever give that up. Yeah, and love and I can love her from a bar. That's all I can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And what I'll say to a lot of parents out there that I might be listening is like, sometimes you do everything right. Sometimes you do everything the right way, like you've made all the right choices as best as you could, and your kid still turns into psychopath and doesn't like you. I've been through it, So sometimes you can't control it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes and usually it's under the influence of someone else or something else, And there's nothing you could do about it. As hard as that might be to hear for a lot of people, because I'm sure there's a lot of people that are going through this or something similar, there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 2: Yep, you just got to work on yourself, work on yourself, pray for everyone. And like for my granddaughter, I did start a journal for her just because I want her to know, like, I would never choose, like someday that's going to be a question, right like where were you? Like what happened to you? Dumb lady like, and I'm going to be like, no, no, I didn't want to do this. So here's this because I want her to know that would never be my decision to stay away, because I just wouldn't do that. So alas I have that to give to her, she ever does seek me out, which most often happens, so yeah, yeah can help. All right, WELLI I gotta get out of here. Thank you, Thanks you very much for having me on. Yeah, of course, of course I understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for being on Bonus Authenticity Podcast. I hope you'll come back sometime soon. Tell everybody where they can find you.
Speaker 2: I am at the Unfiltered Rice Podcast. I am everywhere podcasts are served. I do have a website now, Unfiltered Rice podcast dot com, and you can find me on all of those platforms. YouTube is only once a week, whereas Spotify if you followed me there, it's twice a week. Because YouTube is hard. YouTube is not liking my vibe. We'll put it that way. Also on ig All right and great, well that's a wrap. That's all, kay soon bye.
Speaker 1: I'm Johannes Satur, a CTAA, accredited cognitive behavioral therapist, hypnotherapist, nutrition coach, mindfulness teacher, and specialist in the area of subconscious self sabotage.
Speaker 2: You may also know me.
Speaker 1: As the host of Boundless Authenticity. I assist by showing people of all walks of life how to be mindful and allow the negative automatic thoughts about the events of the external and the associated programs to reveal themselves fully so that they can learn to establish deep inner peace and operate from purpose and passion. Much of my work focuses on removing the disempowering thoughts and beliefs from the subconscious mind which cause us to create less than favorable emotional consequences and circumstances. I teach you various ways to change internal dialogue, clear harsh memories and emotions, and de lead useless information from the subconscious. I also teach when to meditate, how to meditate, and why you have certain thoughts and feelings during meditation and how to handle them effectively. If you or someone you know are struggling with self sabotaging behaviors and harsh emotional consequences, please do contact me at self sabotage Info at proton dot me. You're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness.
Speaker 3: That's very least you to understand that the United States films.
Speaker 2: Bunkers, which are basically cities your every three months conscious creativity and imaginations and alter real large quote for howp their soul by how the are cultures and spectro altery cultures, so aborium you of a party.
Speaker 3: We live in a multidimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary information in the spiritual realms or the UFO people experiences, or mainstream through unit physics and through natrem science, and now realizing that parallel dimensions probably exist, we're all spiritual needs.
Speaker 2: We're all having these human experiences. We've heard that place over and over and over, but what does that really mean? In all of the questions about we have these answers inside of.
Speaker 3: Our souls, we're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human, good and evil, our.
Speaker 2: Psychology, how we're fitting our health.
Speaker 3: That's why I love Bruce Lee's wet quote all knowledge is ultimately self knowledge.
Speaker 2: Boundaries for Authenticity podcast