Speaker 1: What is up, guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. It is your boy Jake yet again, like subscribe, hit that dedication bell, say you don't miss an upload. I hope you guys are staying safe this afternoon.
Speaker 2: This morning.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to do a quick little stream over here on Twitch using the mobile app ex give me one minute.
Speaker 2: Had they hold on? What's all? Guys?
Speaker 1: What is a guys? How is everybody doing that today? I don't what is a guys? How is everybody doing this? Safternoon, this evening, this morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. This will be put on YouTube after the fact. This will be put on YouTube after the fact. Hope everybody's enjoying their day.
Speaker 2: Ah, then you can grab something back.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: You gonna grab the greats.
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning? I hope everybody is uh doing? Okay, just words, pop on and do a stream on Twitch just for you guys, uh cause Twitch is amazing. Twitch is an amazing platform that you know.
Speaker 2: I wanna minager.
Speaker 1: Hold on, guys, all let's do sixteen nine, Kay, But what is out guys? How is everybody doing this afternoon, this evening. I hope everybody is uh staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay. I hope when you guys, uh, I just wanna let people know that I'm am live. I just wanna say this will and this will be later be put on YouTube, so people on YouTube, Guys on YouTube, if you guys wanna or are enjoying the content enjoying me, I just wanna say thank you, guys, from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: By the way, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the community. When I'm streaming, be Mother's Day, Happy Happy Monsday to all most of the community. I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody's doing well. I hope that, oh everybody is being good. I know a lot of people watch this and I might be streaming. I don't know what Chris wants to do. I might be streaming with Chris later Chris peeps my friend over on the YouTube, but I don't know if he's busy doing something. But I hope everybody is standing safe. I hope everybody is doing well, we are at two hundred and seventy six subscribe followers. We just need four more to hit our goal of to eighty You did if you guys?
Speaker 2: Two two or eightyces? No from running under the house, keep right.
Speaker 1: The earl, ladies. Uh, hey, what's up guys? Sorry about that my roommates. Uh song came by.
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guys? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanna say thank you guys so much from Yeah you an't come in.
Speaker 1: No M. I hope everyone is staying save this morning. I hope everyone is staying saved. Give me one minute, guys. Yeah, I'm doing a basically I'm doing stuff while I'm talking to you guys. So M.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? How is everybody on twitch?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Guys, I'm been like working at album work a little day. I hope you guys are staying safe every day. Uh today, hold on?
Speaker 2: It just came up on the feed of Pro.
Speaker 1: Wrestler Insider just said that Pro Wrestler Insider p W N p p W I just said that uh Saboo from e c W.
Speaker 2: From e c W died today.
Speaker 1: Uh we do send our condolences to Sabo's to Sabo's family, Yeah, I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just wanna say thank you to anybody that has been supporting the channel. So you got fast jarl On around. You been.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Hope everyone is staying safe today. Uh alright, I'm gonna end y'all. Thank you guys for watching. Hope you guys enjoying. I love you guys. Bye,