Speaker 1: You're putting we got some want or nothing growing out here. I can't go, but I know I did my vendor light on and I did that. But the left and they thing running across the yard not a good sight man or something. I look like the man, I don't know what it was. The right across the yard.
Speaker 2: It seems to be a bigfoot leaning against a tree in a wooded area. I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot tree lines and rush. He sees about a seven and seven and a half foot tall fast watch looking back at him, and.
Speaker 3: That kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 2: Pick these stories for what they are and hopes that maybe if it's out there, don't show me. Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba cabra creature terrorizing his chickens like a grunt and a knock. It's like a oh. I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make big foot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to c b r O Bigfoot Radio. Hey there is Johnman. Welcome to the c b r O Bigfoot Radio. Uh yeah, we're back after taking about a week break, you got uh, let some of the new people get caught up on what we got going on. Well, ladies, we're back with another special guest. I want I want to walk on mister Wayne with us Sea Wayne. Uh, you guys to give me I'm afraid I'm gonna mix your last name up. You want to go ahead from that out there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, it's t'otherorough Wayne, Tutherow.
Speaker 2: Tether Row. Okay, See, I'm glad I did because I think I would have said it a little different. So I'm actually glad I had you do that.
Speaker 3: I've put up with it. My whole lot of people have butchered it, so I'm used to You could have said whatever, and I have went with it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. But you know, it's like the same with my name. Uh Like some people they'll see the spelling of it. A lot of them know ben Lot, Yes, it's walk. But I've had it pronounced uh like like I've been in the doctor's office, you know, with my with my parents when i was younger. I've heard a name pronounced with letters that don't even exist in you know, so like like ben Nog like kind of like saying ed nogg, but ben Dog, I think where you know, educated people, how they get in this translation they're coming up with, you know, I don't know. But well, first of all, thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I know you are a very busy man between your podcast that you run a host and then you know your your children, so you're quite the juggling act. You know, you've got a lot going on here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you having me, Daniel. We uh, you and I've known each other for a little while. You've been on my show a couple of times, and yeah, glad to hang out with you for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely absolutely so. Uh Now, I know you hear a lot of stories. Uh, I mean, I mean there's so many, I'm not sure if you could pinpoint on anything right off the top of the head. But one thing I do want to ask you, was I like to ask other radio hosts and podcast hosts like, because you know, we all hear a lot of stories, and it's kind of what I want to get into the like talk about the various stories and the accounts that we get to hear, and that even even as podcast hosts in one way or another, we actually get to invest in some of these questioning and interviewing our guests. So, but I wanted to ask you, well, I'm thinking about the top of my head, could you recall, like, what's the most intense story or something that you would consider kind of on the scary side. Is there anything in particular that you could think of on the top of your head that that stands out like any It could be a previous show or yeah, how about you go ahead field free or throw that.
Speaker 3: Out there, Daniel, I've been asked this a couple of times and always go back to the same encounter didn't happen to me, And oddly enough, it was one of the first ones that I ever took, one of the first encounters ever took. You know, I am for those of you that your listeners out there that don't know me. Yeah, I do host a couple of podcasts, But before that, I founded a sassquat organization research organization back in twenty nineteen called Manimal Research. And what I did when I got that started was and a lot of people laugh at this. To get it going, I put an ad on Craigslist to kind of reach out in my area to gauge interest would you want to be a part of this organization, help me go out in the woods and look for this thing. And have you had yourself had any experiences. I'd like to hear about them. And one of the very first ones that ever reached out to me has been probably the most memorable, like you said, most intense and just had me on the edge of my seat. And I'll share it with you guys now. It was just absolutely crazy. I live in Tennessee, Southeast Tennessee. There is a state park here in Tennessee that's more in the middle of that, not in the middle of the state, but it's it's kind of like northwest of me. And the gentleman asked me not to give up the name of the state park. So I haven't done that and I won't do that here. But he text me. I leave my number on Craigslist and he text me and he starts to text with, if you want to see Bigfoot, this is this is where you go. And immediately that that had my attention, you know, just that was just it just seemed different from all the other stuff I was getting. And so I respond to him and we get this talk going, and he proceeds to tell me this story. He and his wife they like to go hiking, and they live not very far from this state park, right, they go just where they like to go and hike. They were in a different part of the park that they had never been before, and they found this little trail and it was at the end of a like a Coulter Sack, a dead end road. So they find it, they get out, they hike, and the whole time they're out there, they just have this feeling of being watched and feeling of dread. Now, just something's not right. You know, we've all had those feelings in the woods. I know you have, Daniel, I have too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: So they just they can't get over this this feeling, so they kind of cut their hikes short and head back. They get in the car and they start to leave. As they're pulling out, there's this pickup truck coming toward them and he flies by them, going faster than normal than you should have on that road. So it kind of gets their attention, so they kind of stop and they watched, you know, a little bit further out where he couldn't see them. This guy pulls around and the coult De Sack gets out of his truck, grabs this fifty pound bag of dry dog food out of the back of his truck, sets it down, pulls out his pocket, knives slits the top of it, dumps it upside down, dumps every bit of it out, and then throws the bag in his truck and starts to leave. Well, they didn't want to get caught watching them, so they left, you know, before he could catch up to him. But the whole week they're wondering, what the hell is this guy feeding? Is he feeding bears? Are or they're straight like, well, faar oh wild dogs that he's feeding? I mean, what is going on? They can't get it out of their mind. So they decide they're going to do this test the next weekend. They go and they the same brand of dog food that you know, they could you can tell what brand it is from a good ways away. They knew what kind of brand off food it was. They buy the same quantity, the same bag everything. They go back out there to the same spot and they do the same thing. They cut it open, flip it over, jump it out. They get in their car and drive up the road a little bit. They kind of hide their car. They get out with their back They have the backpacks on everything, and they walk into the woods and they just sit there and watch. And you know, Daniel, you know as well as I do. We all have a BS meter, you know, when someone's telling us one. We you can kind of tell when someone's making something up, when they're full of crap. You know this guy, Yeah, this guy, I never my BS meter never went off. He seemed genuine. It was down to earth, a good old boy, Tennessee boy. I liked him, and I don't think he was lying to me. He and his wife get out and they walk into the woods and they're watching. He said. They're there about an hour and they're getting ready. They're just gonna leave because nothing is happening. And then all of a sudden, they hear this scream and it catches them off guard. It's like a hal scream kind of thing. They never heard it before. And not long after that scream, up on top of the ridge above the dog food, they see this thing, this huge thing come on top of the ridge. He said. It's all it's brown, it's all covered in hair, shaggy. It looks rough, he says. It throws its head back and starts to sniff, kind of like a dog with yeah, like a kind of thing, yeah, and then started it was on two legs the whole time, walking by peedle. It walks down to this pile of dog food, crouches down, throws its head back, and lets out another scream. And after it does that, it just starts shoveling this stuff into its mouth, just eating its handfuls. And when he let out the scream, you know, they're already freaking out and they don't know what to do. Right that same ridge, Three more of these things.
Speaker 2: I felt that coming right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a big one and two smaller ones. They show up, They start making their way down. By the time they got down there, if I remember correctly, the big one had already had his feel He kind of stood up, and then the other three got down there and started eating the same thing the same way, you know, just shoveling stuff into their mouth. And he said the whole bag was gone in no time. Something I don't remember exactly what happened, That his wife let out of gasp or something happened, but it drew the attention of the bigger one to them, and all of a sudden he sees them. He starts to give chase and they are freaking that you know what, out they start running back to the car. He tells me. The only reason they're here today, in his opinion, he pulled his three P fifty seven off of his hip and fired two shots into the ground as they were running, and he thinks that gave him enough time, that scared him or whatever enough for them to make it to their car, and they got in and they sped out. This guy was dead serious. You could just tell in his voice the way he was talking that I just felt like this really happened. I don't know, but probably that's the most intense, the scariest. I would say most of my personal encounters have well I've never had a personal encounter or anything like that, but the ones that I hear, I haven't heard one that aggressive. So that one sticks out to me.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, Now, I I tend to believe that one myself, because I was like kind of like, even though I don't even know where this park is, I don't even know the layout, I just got this visual of the couple parking the car, hiking in and then the dog food and like this I don't know It's kind of hard to explain, but I had this visual seeing the scenario kind of like taking place. You know, it's very interesting. So uh And as I've told other people before, when I hear people sharing their stories to me, you know, I'm sitting there and I get like very zoned into it, you know, like and and this doesn't happen all the time, but you know, I I believe just the story and I and I guess maybe it has a lot to do with how it's being told. But at the same time, I tend to like get visuals, get these visions of like I get so drawn into it. It's just like reading a good book if you're really into the book and you're like you're following the book and you start visualizing the story as it's being going as you're reading into it. You know. Yeah, So, I mean I tend to get the same way with these stories when people are verbally sharing your information, you know. So you know, even though stories it's antal evidence, you know, it's just even though that we feel that they are legit. I wish there was a way we could prove more sometimes, you know, like there's so many, so many.
Speaker 3: Stories, Daniel I agree with you and and people there's I've been dealing with a lot of people on social media like that talk about anecdot to evidence is not evidence, and I disagree. Oh yeah, I disagree because in my opinion, and I've said this so many times, I think you'll agree with me doing you know what you and I do. The best way that we have right now to learn about these things in your boots on the ground, on boots on the ground as well, But in my opinion, the best way that we have to learn about these creatures, these beings, whatever they are right now, is by listening to people that have encountered them. Oh yeah, I understand that there's dishonest people out there. There are people that make crap up for attention. So it makes it hard, it does, But there are genuine people out there. There are people that are experiencing something that they just don't they just can't explain. Short of having one or two of these things in captivity for us to study and learn from, the best way is to talk to people that have witnessed them in their own environment. And that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. No, It's like like I get reports like I just got a recent report just a few days ago from a gentleman that had his sighting just about a week ago. But that wasn't here in Virginia. That actually took place in South Carolina. And the thing is, this guy shared all this information and I was really getting pumped. And the thing is, I was like, oh, man, you know, I said I wanted to go down there. I really do. And the thing is, I can't get you know, like the situation. I you know, my situation that I'm involved with right now. And and I usually do get down to South Carolina, but usually it's not till October, you know, because I usually speak at that event down there, they have the South Carolina South Carolina a big Foot festival, and uh, and that's the only time I could really get down there is during that time. And uh, It's like I told him, my man, I said, you don't know how bad I want to get down there. But I told him, I said, look, I asked him on the phone when we were talking, and I said, you trust me enough to share this information, said I know some really good people down in South Carolina. I said, would you be okay if I make contact with him? And share your story with him, and then give them your contact information for them to reach you, because I said, these are people that they're probably about two hours from you, give or take. But I know these people really take this seriously like I do. And you know, I said, the one person, the first person I'm going to contact, Yeah, he's like a kind of like a smaller but he's smaller than me. But he's also an older brother. He's much older than me too. So but uh, he's retired law enforcement, you know, a former marine. This guy he's very lade that down there. But you know what, you know, he takes all this seriously himself, you know. So, but so this guy is Steven who I spoke to. I'll mention his name, Steven, who gave me his story of what he saw on his property. Uh yeah, so Steven let me, you know, make contact. So and so, yeah, I get these reports and everything, and it's like I've gotten reports from other states. People want to reach out to me and share the stories like, oh, I've never shared this with anybody, but you know, I learned about you and this and that and you know, and and I reach out to people because like some of these stories come from like out of state, you know. I was like, oh man, I'm in Virginia. I love I'm glad that you reach out to me that you learned about I said, I love that. I said, would you like to have checked out? You know, like I'll know people in certain states, you know. If I don't, I'll reach out to people that might know people in know states, like, hey, do you know somebody that might want to check this out? Stuff like that, you know.
Speaker 3: You know, Daniel, it's not to interrupt you, Bud, but it's so funny that you're bringing this up. Do you remember last year you sent me Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I knew, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep yeah Philly with I don't like, I know what you're talking about. But it's like I deal with so much I don't remember the details of certain things.
Speaker 3: Nikki Cologne, I think, oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, okay, yeah, I think she was the one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you contacted me about it because it happened in Tennessee. And I'm here in Tennessee and I actually have one of my members, one of my better probably my best investigator right now, mister Kevin Jones, that lived in the area. He was out there the next day following Oh yeah, following up on that investigation. Unfortunately, nothing come of it. Uh, he just it didn't pan out. He couldn't find any evidence, and where this actually happened, it wasn't near any woods. He thinks, he thinks that if they saw something, and he believes they saw something, but it was more of a paranormal thing because they were nowhere near any kind of forested area. There were no footprints, there were no and the typical stuff you look for broken branches and like down shrubbery and stuff. There was none of that in the area. So he thinks it was more of a paranormal thing. But yeah, it's it's funny that you brought that up because you I mean, I'm living proof that you're being You sent me. Oh yeah, yeah, you sent me an investigation last year.
Speaker 2: Well that's cool, because you know, sometimes I forget who I make contact with sometimes, you know, like who I reached out to, Like, hey, I know, but this is there, you know, blah blah blah. You know, I know I've done it for you know, you know friends of mine in Kentucky. You know, I mean, I don't know what they do on there, and I can only relate the information over, you know, as I can't be responsible if that group's going to go actually go out and do it, like you know, I share something, you know, but I do that because you know, I was like, it's the best I could do, you know, given the circumstances of like, you know, I can't. I can't just jump in my car and drive you know wherever. You know. I mean, if it's just like yeah, if it's within my county, like within the surrounding area, or want the surrounding counties, like yeah, I could plan on it and do it that way. You know, I really want to, you know, if I especially around my ear, if I am getting more reports, if activities starting to grew up again, oh you misbelieve it. I'm gonna call my my fellow team members the group, say, look, we got some reports learning up here. You guys want to come check these out with me, you know.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, but but then it speaks to you and your right in the community that the people that aren't even in your state are contacting you to help them with their problems. So I mean, kudos to you, man. That's that's really cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's exciting. It is, you know, and I always try to make time for people. You know. It's like, you know, I'm not gonna be like one of these people. Sh got this guy down in Tennessee is calling me about his bigfoot in his backyard. What do I care? You know, I'm not like that. But no, like I want, I would want to get the information, and I would like to learn all because you know, learning that information, especially on the descriptions if there is a description for them to describe, and you know, these are all things that everybody we could all take notes of and gather little bits and pieces of information that might help us all in one way shape or another. You know, regardless, it doesn't matter who's going to go investigate that report. You know, hey, if they have to, if they have to capture pictures and photo evidence, that's real good kudos to them. But you know, like I want to learn about the information. You know, I was like, did somebody get attacked or you.
Speaker 3: Know, you know, Daniel war I hate, I absolutely hate all of the negativity in the foting within the community because we all have the same goal. Oh yeah, we really we want to prove that this thing is real and if they need protection get them that protection. I don't know that they do, because I've done a pretty damn good job all this time without help from anyone. Yeah, but we all have the same goal. We all need to be working together, and that's why I founded my organization, Manimal Research. We have members. I was looking today. I think we're up to almost twenty, like seventeen eighteen members right now in like six different states. Oh nice, Yeah, so we're growing. We take in reports from people kind of like you do. We have people to go out and investigate them. But that's the reason I started my organization back in twenty nineteen, because of all the negativity and the name calling and the bashing in the community. You hear about, oh the BFRO. No matter what you think about the BFRO, they certainly have their reputations. Some love them, some hate them. They're the Dallas Cowboys of the bigfoot world.
Speaker 2: I never had it. I never heard it put that way.
Speaker 3: But that's pretty good, yeah, in my opinion. But no matter what you think about them, that website, that database that they have collected and shared is invaluable. One of the first things I do if I'm going into a new area at a state I'm going to Missouri here at the in October to speak of the conference. When when I go into a new area, I always pull up the BFRO and I pull up that county to see how many reports have been reported, you know, in that area. So that's an invaluable thing. But all these different organizations instead of focusing on just your organization, why aren't we working together?
Speaker 2: You know? Oh? Yeah, absolutely, absolutely. Excuse me, Dad, go see Grandpa. Now, he's trying to come out in the garage. I praive my grandson was creeping in here. Yeah, alright, all right, sorry about that. He thinks it's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if we could find a way past, and let's be honest, it's ego. Yeah, we all want to be that one that does it. We all want to be that one that finds them and proves this thing is real. No, whether it be monetary game, whether it be fame that's gonna come from it, whatever it is, we all want the same thing. And I just felt if we would all work together, we would maybe we would have already been there.
Speaker 2: By now, right, absolutely absolutely. I mean, yeah, I've got friends that I mean, yeah, for some reason, I don't know that they want, they want the attention. I mean it's like I feel like there's certain people I know, they're like, oh, man, hey, I want to be on that podcast. Like really, I don't care if I am. I've been on so many podcasts over the years. I can't. I've lost talent. I can't keep up love. I mean, I love sharing and spreading the word, and it's spreading the wordness because I'm that's I'm big about that. But man, you do someone you po podcasts as far as being a guest on them, I mean, in a way, it's like it gets old, but like, hey, give me some time, let me have some space. Then yeah, I'll start jumping back on him again, you know. Like but then at the same time, like I've had somewhere, like I had three or four trying to schedule me in a month. I said, could we spread this out? I said, I'm gonna end up canceling on you at the last minute because I'll be too tired to want to do this. I mean, I'm trade up and honest with him. I've been in that situation before, especially depending on my job, Like you work long days, like when I was, you know with Amazon, you work ten hour plus hour days. You're driving all day long in and out of that vehicle NonStop. Yeah, by the time you get done by, you know, get back to the warehouse and have to drive all the way back home like you're ready to collact and crawl into your house and you can't make it no more, you know. No.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what people don't understand is everything that we juggle. And I mean we just heard your grandson come in there. Yeah, that work, and you talk about doing the big foot stuff. Well, that don't include your family time right exactly, time for your family, man, You can't abandon your family, the little ones, especially you got a young grandson. I've got a young daughter that just takes up so much of my time and it's a balancing act, man, it really is.
Speaker 2: Alue Like my grandson right now, Normally he would be in bed if it was during the school week, but you know it's a weekend. We did we tend to let him stay up a little later. So yeah, but it doesn't matter. You can keep them up to midnight. He'll still do the first one up. That's how he is. Oh man, Yeah, I'll tell you what now. You mentioned as far as your experiences, I mean, uh, what kind of experiences do you have? Have you had a sighting?
Speaker 3: I believe that I have. I believe I've had one siding. It was a not time siding and it was it was through my thermal I've not had that, you know, classic you know, class a siding daytime that everyone wants and man, I'm not. I believe I'll have that one day and I cannot wait till I do. But that has just has not happened for me yet. But as far as the one siding that I believe I've had, I was on a manimal investigation, you know, manimal being my group. Right there were four of us including myself, and we were on this mountain in North Georgia, in Lafayette, Georgia. And uh, I mentioned the BFRORO earlier and in their database, if you were to go to the BFRORO right now and pull up that county Walker, County, Georgia, you'll see five encounters or five reports from that county Daniel, every one of those are on this mountain.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So that's where we head and we're hanging out up there, and then there's so much I could tell you from from this this mountain, but talking about just this siding. We get up there. There's four of us. It was the second time that we had ever been up there. I was with my buddy and the vice president of my organization, uh Derrick Walls, and then two former members that they're no longer with us. We were up there and it was January. I remember that because it was not It was a few weeks after deer season ended in North Georgia.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: January down here is cold. We were cold. It was bitter, bitterly cold that night. It was in the low teens. I personally love winter camping. I would much rather camp in the winter than the summer. I can put more clothes on and stay warm. I can't get away with taking a whole lot more off. Somebody's gonna call it right if I take too much off. But we're out there and this older gentleman that's no longer with this. We hear something over to our left left of the camp. And this dude, he's been doing this for over thirty years. He not a whole lot got to him. He was not scared by a whole lot. He goes to over there to check it out, and he steps on this. It's not I don't really want to call a law. It was a down tree, so a long old dead tree. He steps on one side, well, the other side was behind some shrubs. He couldn't see the other side. Well, when he stepped on it, something stepped on the other end or stepped off of the tree, and it kind of gave a little bit kind of thing that told him something big was just on the other side of that brush. And it freaked him right the hell out, and he started running back and he's he's scared, and he's telling us about it, and we're looking over there. I get the thumb out. It's the first time all night I had gotten it out, and I start scanning it and I find this heat signature and it looks just like a man like someone standing there. You can see the torso torso was lit up. Was was was brighter than the rest of it. And then you see clearly see two arms and two legs, and we're watching this thing sway from left to right and just the classic swaying that you hear about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, nothing, you off real quick. If you ever hear my story that my encounter from twenty fourteen, the first one we saw, the smallest one there was free of them, by the way, the first one it stayed swaying side to side NonStop through the whole situation. But I want to throw that in there, yeah, because I've seen that myself.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, and I remember you sharing that that when you came on my show. But so this thing is swaying, and not only is this one standing up and swaying, something smaller is out in front of it, and it looks like it just looks like a blob, like a circle that turns into a rectangle, and it just I don't know, it was like scurrying back and forth. It was never still. It was running around like almost like it's playing right. I don't know what it was. But Daniel, the weird thing about this, as if that's not weird enough, the weird thing is, as you, I'm sure every time I go out on an outing to do an investigation, I make sure all of my equipment is charged. I know, yes, we all do it, because if you get out in the field and it's not charged, what good is it?
Speaker 2: Exactly? My Oh go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: My flear was charged one hundred percent when I got it out to film this thing. The battery was so low that I couldn't video. All I could do was take a steal. I was able to get several steals of this thing, but that's how low the battery was. And then it dies. So we're not far from my truck. I run over to the truck, plug it in, and I'm standing there for a few minutes. I don't know how much time went by. It seemed like it was forever. But I got enough of a charge for it to cut back on. I run back over it's still there, but the smaller thing isn't It's just the taller one.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: And the battery dies again. I run back to this truck to try to do it all over again, the same thing. Get it to cut back on, go back over there, and it's gone. So but I have no idea why my battery was dead. Yeah, you know, we've all heard so many times that these things somehow have the ability to drain batteries. I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 2: Right, but I mean, something like that sounds like it would be actually cool to believe. But I mean it's something like we want to believe, But come on, give us something more that would support that here, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean but again, I mean, how why was my battery dead?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly?
Speaker 3: It was charged one hundred one hundred percent. Now a lot of people have said the cold, the severe cold.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, right, I mean, yeah, that would make sense too. But what you know then you have the athlete. Was my device actually in cold in the temperture that long for shut down like that? You know?
Speaker 3: Or yeah?
Speaker 2: But I mean.
Speaker 3: That's all the pictures that I've still got, those pictures, I share them all the time. I'll send it to you if you want it. But yeah, that was my one siding. We did a kind of a size comparison the next day, you know, when the sun come up, and again you know this thing being you know, twenty thirty yards from us. I never felt fear. I never felt like I was in danger. It wasn't aggressive. And anyway, I went to bed that night and I slept fine, oh yeah with this thing right, knowing this thing was out there. But we went out there the next morning and did a size comparison and it would have been around the eight foot mark.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, very good, Yeah, very same scenario with me. I mean, like oh, I don't think no one else was really scared either, except you know, like in my situation, we had Kimmy and Garren came down from Vermont the campus. Kimmy, she was the only one that was expressing any type of fear or nervousness during and after the situation. But you know, I don't know if it's because like there was, there was other people. I was with other people. I mean, that might have had something. The reason, I don't know. But then again with it, you think, yeah, see, I was gonna ask you, like how many how many of you guys were there during that situation, but there was four of us four? But okay, okay, four grown man.
Speaker 3: You know, and that you're right, Daniel, that probably has something to do with it. If I'd have been by myself, I'd have probably left. Well.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason I asked and bring all that up is because in that same section of woods with my twenty fourteen counter, like I said, just a year later in twenty fifteen, during the hunt the season, like I said, keep in mind, the same section of woods, just around the bend just a little bit, there was another camp area I was camping at, and you know, I didn't see nothing, but I will tell you whatever was twenty feet well, first of all, the tree line was like twenty feet away, but whatever was inside that tree line that was bipedal and very large and heavy walking away from me, even though I didn't see it, that had the fear of me. You know, my heart was up in my front and a way like because it was so close you could hear it and almost feel it inside you. But you know, I was by myself. That was a different scenario. That was one of the few times I had felt fear. But as I walked backwards and got back into my camp, it's like I instantly the whole situation, the whole thing just kind of like like it was really like I got comfortable again, you know, like yeah, because I came to the realization, well, whatever that was was going away from me. If it meant any harm, it had every opportunity to come sack me like a football player.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, it harm me. You wouldn't be here talking to me right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because I mean I was by myself. There was nobody in the area, you know, knowingly, there's other people in the other permitive camp spots. That new camp out there during the hot season, but where I was at there was nobody else around, so I know it wasn't a person because just prior to that, well, I'm sorry short, just prior to both situations from fourteen and fifteen, it was dear President right there before those scenarios took place. But so that's something also I owe this question, you know, like did I interrupt something or are we interrupting a possible hunt? You know, I don't know, can't prove that, but that's something I look back on a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I mean There's certainly certainly been times that I've been in the woods and I've been scared with other people. Yeah, but this time, I don't. I can't explain it, man, I just I wasn't. Uh, I don't. I don't know. I don't know what it is. I don't want to speculate too much, but maybe at the fact that I was with three other men. But I've been, like I said, I've been with man in the woods before too and been freaked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely. Like sometimes the other thing that may give you fear too is because you know, well, the one thing, like I've been in situations where I've been in totally new areas that were like out in the middle of nowhere, you know, even though there's within your state. You just these are locations I've never been to before, and you're surrounded by heavily dense forests and woods, and like, if something was to happen, you could screen your lungs out. Nobody's gonna hear you out here in these areas, you know. And uh, but yeah, those are other ears. I've had some fear nervousness go on too, because I've had things that happen around my campsite that I can't explain, Like what the heck was that? You know, you didn't want to hang around to find out what was cracking that big limb right behind your can you know, and there's no wind at all, situations like that, you know.
Speaker 3: But no, Daniel, let me ask you. We're talking about camping and having other people with us. Do you do a whole lot of solo camping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've always done solo camping.
Speaker 3: I can't, you know, I can't. I've never done it, and uh, I've done it once in a campground, but as far primitive like out there just you you know, crapping like the bears in the woods. You know, do you do you do that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually do what they call stealth camping. I started putting some of it on camera, but I haven't done any you know, it's been a little while since I've been back down from Pennsylvania. But but but there's shoe. Most of my camping has always been solo, you know. But then again, I started doing the group thing because one, you know, some of the people that come out and join our group camping, they're not so uh I want to say they're not I don't want to say they're not so educated, but they're There's a lot of information and a lot of stuff that they don't get to see on a daily so we like to invite people to come out there.
Speaker 3: So they're yeah, right.
Speaker 2: So I'm like people that are on my team, like my friend Melissa and David, which their their husband and wife. David's retired from the military. Also, he's got two you know, he's retired from two careers, a military and the local police department. Him and his wife met back when they were in the army. She was a military cop, you know, and you know, and having their expertise and they're you know, their training along with what we do in the field. It's awesome because she she does a lot of studies on plants and edible plants and everything you can do. Think of when it comes to plants, what you could use for medicine, What will this do. She's amazing. She'll point out every little thing like what really, wow, you know, there's things I've learned and I can't put it touch a finger and put a finger on it. She's amazing. Uh. But you know, just to them to have out there, they're very educational, they're very informative. That's what we'd like to do. You know. We're like, hey, the more we can have people out there and they can learn from that, that's great, you know. You know, uh, but you know, it's like even when we go hike and exploring, we come across a lot of interests and structures informations, like you know, we like to take your time to look them over. And you know, even though we can't rule out certain things. I mean, there's you know, some of these structures informations that we want to we like to believe that they put made them. But regardless if we can prove we can't prove that he did it, and we can't prove that he did do it. So you know, we like to take pictures and document these things, like, hey, let's put it to the public. This is what we're finding. We're not saying what it is and what did it blah blah blah, but hey, we're gonna share with you guys what we find. You know, but you can believe whatever you wanted to be.
Speaker 3: But you know, this is what we you know, Uh, the one thing, what is it about what is it about law enforcement that gets involved in this community? You just mentioned those two people, the husband and wife. They were a former law enforcement in military. Right, I've got I think three current or current current or former law enforcement and then like two or three other that were former military that are the subject. And you know my partner, you know, I host Paranormal Odyssey, which was started by Brian king Sharp who is the host of Sasquatch Odissey the Secutor, third biggest bigfoot podcast in the world. He's actual law enforcement and Brian and I co host that bigfoot podcast.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, law enforcement. I mean, what is it about cops that draw them to this subject. Do you have an opinion on that?
Speaker 2: Well, the only thing I can think of, which I'm gonna have to talk to David next time I have him, because he just started joining podcasts for the first time. I've had him on a couple of my little group round table discussions, and I'll have to write that question down just for him, you know, and that should be an interesting response. But my honest opinion, I just quickly thinking on the top of my head, Well, you've got to consider their training. I mean, they were in the army, you know, think about training, the education that they have gotten, you know, in any kind of experience they have gotten along the way through very routine situations, investigative. Yeah, yeah, I believe that has a lot to do with it. It's just they I think they want to put their you know, they know, they're alert, they're you know, it's that they're trained to be alert, they're trained to be observant, and I guess they have this I don't know, it's kind of hard. It's hard to really throw it out there. Yeah, they're really explaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I think about you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I again I need to try to remember to ask David that ask him his wife, Melissa.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is. Whatever it is, they make excellent, excellent researchers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, you know, because you know David and Melissa, they don't have no encounters, they don't have they've never seen anything. But they they had a very clear but yet open mind on a lot of stuff. You know. Now, one of our previous group campouts in my main research area. Now you know, I've been whooped that right behind my tent before too, in that same area several several years ago, back in twenty thirteen, something whooped at us, meeting the guy I was camping with. But this happened on the other side of the river in the other campers when Melissa David. This is probably the second or third time they campled us. And Melissa was up to o'clock maybe for two or three o'clock in the morning. You know, she had to get up to go use the bathroom. But when she first got up, she's hearing something outside of her camp running around like you know, it could have been dear, you know, because you know, deer come around there and walk pass through camps and everything. You know, I've had deer pass through the camp while we're all awake, you know. But so she's talking about here in these footprints. But you know, then she heard what sounded like heavier footfall, like something actually literally running like two feet Yeah, and then you know she didn't She was like she was trying to get make sense of all this and then all of a sudden, something whatever the way she described it, I actually have this now. She actually wrote this down to even though she talked about it before. Whatever. She said, it was just feet away when she heard multiple something was whooping at her like they knew she was there, like they were there now. David, her husband, David, never woke up. David. She said. She swore David the like was dead to the world. He never woke up for nothing. And I said wow. And then the dog they had, they had Luna, the German shepherd with them. You know, it's like she never barked in nothing. But Melissa said she was alerted to what was there. She just didn't bark, which I was like, I don't know, that's weird because most dogs, you would think they would react more to that. You know, she was a puff still, you know, but yeah, I don't have to have to do anything with it. But you know, uh, I mean she's just from two years old, just you know, a week ago, so you know, but like that this was that incident. I believe it was like a little over a year ago, so a couple might have been a couple of years ago. I can't remember for sure. But yeah, Melissa's claimed to and talked about getting wooped at right there. I mean in my main research area, there is all kinds of weird crap that happens out there. But we're actually in another area that's closer to the West Virginia line right now, where I've always heard a lot of down load reports from hunters and hikers and like when I say hunters, I'm talking about like bear hunters that witnessed and seeing things out here. And uh, there's there's a lot of reports and information that I've learned about this location you'll actually never hear about on the BFRO because a lot of people out in this particular area, they don't speak out to the public like that. They don't, they don't, they don't know much about that. All this stuff, you know, is your typical country mountain folk, you know. So but yeah, for sure, absolutely, But yeah, so we're focusing in this area. You know, we're uh, we had some interesting things here this back in October when we last camped out. So I'm anxious and curious to see how things are going to play out come May when we're out there again in May. So so, yeah, we got a group camp out in May eighteenth through the twenty fourth.
Speaker 3: So nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 3: But very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you get out camping much. I guess it depends on your scale not things work out for you, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we actually manimal We have a group camp out scheduled at the LBL for March. Okay, fourteenth and fifteenth will be out there December. We I think twelve of us got together here in my neck of the woods. It was actually one of our research areas is a big Frog Mountain. It's in it's in Tennessee. I always make the joke that from this area, you can stand in Tennessee throw a rock into Georgia and pe into North Carolina.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: You're right there in the corner of those three states. Wow, it's the Cherokee National Forest basically.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, I've been by that in general area before. Yeah, I probably drive through there headed down the s North Carolina taking the way I whatever highway I take to get down there.
Speaker 3: I know that it's right on the Akoy River and for some of your listeners there, if you're familiar with that area, the Akoy River is where you remember in it was ninety six when the Olympics were in Atlanta. Well you know, there's not a lot of streams going through Atlanta, so that's where they held like the kayaking events and stuff. Oh the Olympics. So it's a really beautiful, cool little stretch of whitewater rapids They go through there and you hit this one section and it's really cool. There's this row of flags and every country that participated in the Olympics in ninety six has a flag represented running through there. So it's a beautiful area, really cool. If you know any of your listeners are and can go check it out. It's a cool place. Again, that's the Akoi River. But Big Frog Mountain is where we did that investigation. We do a lot of stuff up there. We camped there a lot. Like I said, we got the one coming up in LBL in March.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: My big event every year is to squatch Out. This year will be our fifth one. It should be our sixth. But personal stuff. A couple of years ago I had to take the year off. I had a lot of stuff going on personally. But yeah, we just last year, I think we had around fifty people show up from twelve different states. Farthest one out was Colorado. Guy flew In had a guy drove up from south of Miami. Him and his son came up. Yeah, twelve different states. People came to camp out with us for three days and just hang out. You know, we don't do a whole lot of organized expeditions during it. It's not that kind of events. All right, You're welcome to go out on your own and look not by yourself. We do not allow that you go out and time multiple people, but that's up to you. If you want to go out and walk around check out the area, that's fine. But that's not what this event is about. It's about getting like minded people in the community together to meet, network and just swap stories and enjoy nature. But yeah, that's that's called the squatch Out, the East Tennessee squatch Out, and that's always held in September, so the fifth one will be this year. But yeah, in between the man, I'm camping. Every chance I get. Being the father of a toddler, I don't get a whole lot of time as much as but yeah, every chance I get, I'm out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking forward to. I mean, I would love to get that little guy out there now, but you know, he would have to be on the more on the behave a little bit better. Like, you know, I don't need him running out and sneak it out, you know. You know, you want to be able to be able to trust him that he's going to know enough to understand that he's got to stay with you, you know.
Speaker 3: But I was just talking about the squatch Out. I remember I invited you last year to speak at the Squatch Out, but it was a late notice and and you weren't able to make it. So the invitations there if you if you want to come, I know you're in Virginia and this is in Tennessee. That would be a good long haul for you. But we have speakers at the event. Last year we had Lori Wade oh okay, and Jessica Jones, the Crypto Hunters.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, speaking of Jessica Jones. I'm waiting for her to get back to be because she's supposed to. We were supposed to reschedule a uh our group thing yesterday. She never never got back to me.
Speaker 3: She is an awesome, awesome lady. She is all energy, ball of energy. She does not disappoint. She got up there and gave just an awesome talk and had everybody just on the edge of their seat. Anytime you get to hang out or do anything with Jessica Jones to do it. Same with Lori Wade. Lori Wade does all the BFRO investigations here in Tennessee and Georgia. She's a good friend of mine. She's an awesome lady as well. Yeah, a couple of great ladies. But yeah, man, the invitation is up to you if you ever, if you can make it down here in September, I'd love to have you come.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you said that's a September is a group camp out? Yeah, see, I'm trying to think. I don't know if I'm scheduled September September. I don't think I'm scheduled for anything in September.
Speaker 3: The weekend after is it labor or Memorial whichever whichever one of those is in September, it's the weekend after.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, I'm thinking September. I'm really thinking September is clear right now. I mean I'm not ju artist. I'm with I have things right now, but I'm trying to figure off the top of my heay, like like September should be clear. I don't, and I don't have nothing going on till October, like because like, uh, October for the South Carolina Big Book Festival, I'm scheduled to speak there again.
Speaker 3: So yeah, when when October is that? Daniel?
Speaker 2: That is, if I'm not mistaken, October eleventh and twelve in Westminster, South Carolina. So what's interesting about that? Kind of like along the line where you were talking about how close Georgia and the other states were from your you know, the one area when I go down there to South Carolina. Now, I didn't realize Georgia, or depends on where the part of Georgia, how close Georgia actually is from Westminster. Because we get a lot of people that come to that event and they like to share their stories and their reports and and I'm like I'm excited because like, hey, I'm down here already, like, hey, after this, after we're done at the festival, Hey, let's go meet up. I want to see this spot, you know. But that's what a group of us we want. We have enough time to we want to dedication some time to, like if there's some fresh reports or if you're in a area where there's vin siding, we want to go there. We want to hang out there, you know. But so I've learned of these spots where and I get to talk to these people, they're like, oh, yeah, they have Like I live in Georgia, and it's I'm only like ten minutes from here or fifteen minutes from what I think. Yeah, I didn't realize either, but that's what these people say, that like ten you know, they're ten minutes away, you know some close Georgia is from where the festival is, you know. Yeah. So I mean when they go down there, they usually put us up in this cabin. Well I call it a cabin. It's a really nice looking house. It's it looks like a cabin on the inside, but it's you know, a really nice, cool looking, fancy cabin whatever whatever you want to call it. So, yeah, we have but yeah, something. Yeah, and it's got three different levels. I mean the main bedrooms downstairs and you've got these other side rooms upstairs and stuff. But everything's out of made out of what a log home would be made of, you know. So it's got a nice spout, spiral spiral staircase. I mean, I've always posted pictures of it and stuff. But and but yeah, that area there, you though, there's a couple of other houses here and there around it is also surrounded by a lot of woods, so you know, we do try to take advantage of sitting outside and listening. You know, we'll have a barnfire in the backyard, you know, firefit, you know, I mean whether they put us up in lodge and yeah. It's oh a good fifteen to twenty minutes from where the festival takes place. So sometimes we get other people to follow us back out there, you know, like or you know, a lot of times a lot of us will get together. Either we'll meet up at one of the restaurants right there off of Main Street where the festival is, because there's a couple of restaurants that we'd like to sit in there and relax and are sometimes some of the times we're down there, we'll plan, like a group of us, we'll play like, hey, we're gonna make dinner at the cabin, you know, like so and so buy some stuff they want to make dinner for everybody. So you know, we kind of do that too, you know, like hey we invite others. Hey we've got we're gonna have all this extra food, come on over, you know. So but yeah, so we always end up throwing a little big of a shicking gig dinner for everybody or or whoever wants to join us and meet us at the restaurant that we choose. A group of us want to deal, you know, meet up with. So it's always a good time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely. We do the same thing up here in Virginia. Like, you know, we just started doing the two day event thing here. You know, my event is Friday and Saturday. Fridays tend to be the slower day. Saturday is the main day where everybody's awful work and ready to go out and have fun with the family. So yeah, bring it on, you know. But even after that long day, like I mean, I'll already talk in advance to a few people, let them know, hey, tonight after we're done. After everything's cleaned up, we're going to go to such and such place and meet up with everybody to eat, you know, so you know you're welcome to come. We always throw the invite out there. I always make sure all the speakers know about it. Look, I said, we're not we're inviting you. We all want to do something together. If it's in your budget, come out. I can't pay for you, but you know, you know, so it's like the invites there. Just come on out and enjoy yourself with everybody. And you know, because there's people that want to follow, you know, even some of the people that attend this event, like they you know, we get people like, hey, are you guys doing anything after the event. I'm like, maybe why, Like who you want to invite with? Like, we don't want to whole bud. We don't want tons of people to come out. But you know, usually fifteen twenty of us top, you know, we usually have a fairly detent amount. Who knows. This year we might come back and uh, you know, come back over to my place and do a fire in the backyard. We did that with a few of us last year. You know, so cool, Yeah, keep it simple because you know, my father, he loves he loves having company. So we'll make a fire in the backyard, you know, bring it if you if you drink, bring your own beer, you know, so stuff like that kind of thing. You know. Yeah, so but yeah, that's what we do. I mean, yeah, sorry, if that went off, I don't know. I think I forget where I was going with all that thing. I kind of went off board with. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's what happens when you just start talking. That's that's the kind of interview I do on my show. It's it's a conversation, you know, right, That's what this has been. So I think those are the best ones.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, because you think of one thing and at leads to another and the like, and the audience is like, what are these idiots talking about today? So, I don't know, we like to have fun, and that's what I tell people. You got to have fun, you know. So it is what it is. But so I'll tell you what. I'm going to come to a close here because I know you've got a lot going on this evening and you need to get ready for her as well. Uh, And I definitely want to have you on here. As like I said, we do round table talks. We get into all kinds of stuff. It's almost basically what we did tonight. But you know the bunch of people. So so yeah, so I definitely make sure you get scheduled schedule to getting back on here again. Uh in his inner future. A couple of the other people that like to sit in on my discussions, they will, I don't know. I think you might know. Uh, he's he's one of my speakers this year. Uh, mister John Stasco. Uh yeah, yeah, he is a talker, So be prepared. I'm sure you already noticed.
Speaker 3: A talker. I have had him on a couple of times, but he's been around for a while those stories to tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I met him when I was up staying up in Pennsylvania and uh, actually I've organized a small little groups a little seminars at the local bars and breweries up there and had him come out and do a short little presentation and you know, so that's how I got to know him there. And then when I hosted my event up in Pennsylvania, my uh missed the Legend festival I had going up there. He was one of my speakers up there. So and uh so, yeah, I got I got pretty familiar with him and everything, and like, I mean, his stories are pretty cool. I got to say, you know, so, uh like he's excited that he's coming down to my June event this year. Him and his wife are coming down. So and uh, we'll see how that goes. I told him. I I told, well, my MC that knows him very well, you better watch a babysit him every minute and make sure he cuts off when he needs to, because we've got other people ahead of him, you know. And I told you, I told you this. I said, you got to really watch your time, man, because you know, I was like, I don't want to like I had Todd, you know Todd niche right well yesterday yeah, okay, yeah, because I got his email for his invite for the Final Beach Foot and I was like, man, I wish I could. I can't afford that stuff. But uh so, long story short, Uh Todd was one of my speakers a couple of years ago, and uh I loved having tied out here and somebody I was in a different area. I wasn't in the room where he was doing his presentation. I was out in the main hall. Somebody came and got me. You know, look und you know, trait caught up with me. Yeah. They were getting frustrated because there was other speakers that were waiting to speak. And I didn't know this, but he had gone almost forty five minutes over his hour, you know. Yeah, we give every Yeah, he didn't realize it. Everybody's supposed to get an hour time. We give him an hour tops, you know, and he was it was going off for two hours. I said, really, I had no idea because I was so busy talking with other people.
Speaker 3: So I had to MC man, you need a MC for the event.
Speaker 2: North Carolina squatch Watches were they were was complaining because they couldn't get him to stop. I was like, oh my gosh. Yeah, because they were right up next to where the speakers were doing their presentations and so yeah, yeah, So I was like, damn it, the squatch walk. The squatch watchers can't even stop him. I was like, what's kind of I said, I'll do what I can. I walked in there down the side of the audience and I literally actually had to walk right up to him, but like I was staring right at him with my hands across in front of me, you know, keeping a smile looking at Hymone. When he finally came, I was like, I did the I did the signal with my hands swiping across my throat, like finally, I think he picked up on it. And yeah, the squatch watchers or whoever else was scheduled to speak after him were Yeah, they were kind of like frustrated. So I was like, it was out of my control up me. I get yeah, I get they're saying. I was like, they want to be able to have enough time to speak and share what they want to talk about, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But it worked out. So but I tell you what before we go, is you're anything anything that you want to throw out there and share it to the public, job or you might want to direct into something or any kind of advice. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah. I've got a few things. As you've heard me mentioned. I'm the founder and president of Manimal Research. If you would like to get involved with my organization, get out and do some research and stuff like that, be come to some of our campouts. Check out our website manimal research dot org. I'm also the host of Paranormal Odyssey podcasts. We do live shows every Tuesday and Saturday on YouTube. That's why we're having to cut this one off here right now because it's currently Saturday night and I've got to get ready for my Saturday interview tonight. But yeah, I'm also the co host of that Bigfoot podcast with mister Brian King Sharp, who is the host of Sasquatch Odyssey. You can find both of those podcasts anywhere that you get podcasts, Apple, Spotify, just Google anywhere. We are literally everywhere. I'm speaking at a couple events this year, Missouri Ozark Bigfoot Conference that is in October October fourth. I believe there's also a camp out. Had an awesome time at that event last year, doing it again this year and I hope they have me back a year in and year out because it's just a phenomenal, phenomenal time. Please check that out if you're in the area. Also, I am speaking in Ohio at the Spirit of the Forest Bigfoot Conference also in October, So got a pretty busy September in October. But yeah, I hope that's not too much for y'all. If you can check all that stuff out, I would greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome. So, lady and gentlemen, one thing I did not do tonight, you know, you guys will live Since of the previous episodes and the podcast that we have, we promote all the upcoming events that I'm speaking at, and then there's others that I'm not speaking at. But we will have an updated commercial ad for that in the near future. So if you want to know about any upcoming events, feel free and stay tuned to the very end of the show. I will play that commercial ad. It will be updated soon. So first of all, I want to thank you Wwayne Man. This has been great again. We will have you on here very soon in the near future in our next roundtable talk because I got a couple of people wanting to jump on board doing a round table talk again. So maybe you'll have better luck to get contact with Jessica Jones because she don't like to look at her messages too much unless I try to tag her in a post or something. You know, I hate doing it that way, but you know, I know she's busy. I feel like a paint of butt trying to contact her, but he is.
Speaker 3: She's a very very busy lady. And yeah, yeah, man, SA excuse me. I appreciate the opportunity. Always fun hanging out with you. Those of you that don't know, I always tell this out anytime Daniel and I do anything together and hang out. Daniel was one of the very first people that I reached out to when I started my organization, I started doing shows on YouTube. He was one of my first guests. He's always been there to answer questions and helped me out anyway that he can. And Daniel's just an awesome dude. So I appreciate everything that you do, buddy, I really do.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, I really appreciate that. And all you're checking the mail for saying that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: A good deal man. Now, seriously, I really do appreciate those kind of words. So and yeah, I mean, we're all in this, you know. You know, we love what we do. It's it's educational. It's educational for us being on the receiving end of you know, hearing these reports and we take notes and you know, and we'd love to share our opinions and our knowledge as we learned.
Speaker 3: You know, so ably, thank you again for a little Benny.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you have a good evening and until next time, man, thank you again, see you both. Ayr bye bye DCBRO. Bigfoot Radio fans, it's time to grab your pens, your calendars and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year, February eighth, the ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in lunch gathering in Lexington, Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a Bigfoot story, or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ECBRO and I know who they are and what they do, this event's for you. It's a free event. The only thing that is going to cost you if you want to buy off the menu and enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers. All right. Moving ahead in the month of March. March twenty nine is a penn Ohio hearn olmal Cohn happening at the Tivioty Banquet Center and Creatable Ohio. Yes, that is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Rigby. All Right, jumping ahead into the month of June, Boy, do we have some awesome stuff going on. In June again. I hope you're marking this down and I hope you prepare yourself to attend these events. June sixth, seventh, and eighth Happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festival. The event that's grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're going to want to attend this event. Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers. This event is something you want to attend. Not to mention if you'd like to go squatching. There is the Alleganty National State Forest nearby. You're going to want to check that forest out. It's very squatching. June twentyeth and twenty first happening in Where's Cay, Virginia at the Where's Ky Community Center is the annual ECBRO Virginia big Foot Conference. Yes, it's right there, being held at the Community Center and Where's Ky, Virginia. Both indoor and outdoor vendors, guest speakers for an activity and contest for the kids. You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to this event, it's very fun. You get to meet up with other light minded people, get to go out and hang out with them in the evenings around them fire. If you're getting a special invite, you get to have a lot more. You're gonna want to check that out and start becoming a part of that event, because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering. That's June twentieth and twenty first, so feel free to check that out and ladies and gentlemen. Happening in the month of June. Also June twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth, happening in Sutton, West Virginia, is the annual Western Virginia Bigfoot Festival. Another massive, huge festival with over one hundred of vendors, all kinds of activity and fun and contests for kids and people of all ages, guest sneakers, celebrities, people you're gonna want to get to know and get to meet and learn grow. Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you guys are taking the time to mark these dates and these locations down. If you have any questions regarding any of these events, send an email to ecbro ninety eight at gmail dot com. Again, ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank you guys for tuning in and choosing ECBR or big Foot Radio as your destination. We have more shows coming up in the near future. Continue to follow and share our content. The more we grow, the more we can produce. We believe in spreading awareness and spreading knowledge and so much more. Keep it squatching, my friends. This is your host, Daniel Benoa, founder of the ECBR, the East Coast big Foot Researchers Organization, and until next time, m HM.